PDA

View Full Version : Insert Intelligent Saying Here

Kuku-kun
19th February 2009, 6:20 AM
The title... because I can never come up with anything witty. And yet, I'm full of catty-ness lately...

Anyway, hello, I'm Kuku-kun... and I have come to invade Serebii. Well, no, not really... or at least, I don't think so...

I read the rules, and I'll follow them as best I can, although I have a habit of forgetting the important things. And I have a habit of trailing off when I'm the noob.

But, back on topic... I've liked Pokemon for as long as I can remember, which is... well... almost my whole life, I guess. I love the games, and my favourite types would have to be dark, ghost, psychic, dragon and poison.

I think the main thing I want to do here is write a successful fanfic, but my writing isn't of the best... and I'm easily able to give up on the fanfic after a while... I've tried many times before.

I have about three main Pokemon OCs, and seven of them in total. Now, being the rediculous noob that I was, one of my OCs is a Mew... I realize how stupid that is now. My OCs are basically Pokemon, ending up being turned into humans... Their names I guess I should tell you. There's Kurokaze (who's real name is Asterisk), Ellipsis, Lightning Mew, Ember, Squrt (yes, Squrt), Kitsune and Wiggit. Respectivly, the first two are Eevees, LM is the Mew, Ember is a Charmander, Squrt is a Squirtle, Kitsune is a Ninetales and Wiggit is a Turtwig.

I think I should stop talking now... xD

treespyro
19th February 2009, 6:23 AM
I'm Kuku-kun

Of Course you are,

Hello, Have fun and Follow and Read The Rules
With many resources, you can hopefully write a good fic
And if you have any problems, you can contact Blue Snover and/or I

Blue Snover
19th February 2009, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forums, that was a bit of an info overload.

Anyway, if you need a hand with a fanfic there are plenty of writers that would be able to give you some tips.

Like treespyro said, if you need a hand with anything, feel free to send me a message, and i'll do my best to help.

sohel
20th February 2009, 4:54 PM
three main Pokemon OCs, and seven of them in total. Now, being the rediculous noob that I was, one of my OCs is a Mew... I realize how stupid that is now. My OCs are basically Pokemon, ending up being turned into humans... Their names I guess I should tell you. There's Kurokaze (who's real name is Asterisk), Ellipsis, Lightning Mew, Ember, Squrt (yes, Squrt), Kitsune and Wiggit. Respectivly, the first two are Eevees