PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure of properly introduced myself...

Misayu
21st February 2009, 1:11 AM
If I have, then I greatly apologize for creating multiple threads here. XD

Anyway, as you can see, I'm not really from around sPPf and I'm not exactly used to the rules here.

I come from Pokecommunity and I've actually been for four years but I've been running here and there a few times.

Allow me to introduce myself, like I'm supposed to do. At least before I get too carried away and ramble on.

My name is Kimi and I like being called that. A lot of people call me Misayu and that is okay too.

I have mild to moderate autism and ADHD. My typing only has intelligence because I'm what you call, savant. Writing is more of a way of expressing myself in ways that no one else can.

Plus, I've gained alot of explains from my friends on PC and I've learned how to type properly. My grammar is a little rusty and so is my vocabulary.

I am a huge anime fan. I'm not much of a pokemon fanatic unless you start talking to me about the pokemon themselves, Dawn and Pokemon rangers.

I do play the games alot but sadly, I've lost Diamond and pearl. Yeah, they haven't turned up. So I hope if you intend to battle me, that you don't. :3

I am a very easy going person and I have a very good sense of humor but sometimes I can get carried away.

At first I act very shy and timid since my social skills are not that great around new people. It's nothing personal, I'm just a little phobic about social interaction but I will open up if you give me a chance to do so!

Anyway, I shall be going now. <3

ttfn~ TA TA FOR NOW ♥

AquaBlaze
23rd February 2009, 1:01 AM
Sup! You seem nice and new lets be friends!

Blue Snover
23rd February 2009, 1:01 PM
Welcome to the forums.

A good way to help with your shyness, would be to sign up for the Adopt A Newbie Agengy, then you'll have a veteran to show you around and introduce you to some of the other members.