PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Wondermails PMD2

exploding blocks
26th February 2009, 8:09 PM
what are some wierd wondermails youve seen in the job thingy. (YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM YOURSELF AS THOSE ARENT COOL)

;444;

i remember this morning it was something like an aron needed help cuz his friend died in drenched bluff level 5 (his friend was a rapidash) >_<

LucarioLuver
10th March 2009, 7:40 PM
I once had a request to help someones rival! Why would you safe someone you hate?

The Scary Dragon
11th March 2009, 12:42 PM
I had one asking me to find someone's green gummi because they couldn't live without it. And the reward was a green gummi!

LadyCharizard
11th March 2009, 12:49 PM
This was back in August, but I can remember a "glitchy" weird wondermail I found on the job board.

The client was Smoochum, and it wanted me to find Nidoqueen. Odd? Not yet, wait for it...the mail said this, and I quote:

I'm searching for my partner, Nidoqueen.
He has to be in a dungeon somewhere! Please!

Emphasise the "he" and you'll see how weird it is.

PsychicPsycho
12th March 2009, 5:51 PM
The only weird thing I've noticed is pokemon asking for rescue in places they never should have gone. Like, I think one time a Ponyta was asking for rescue in Surrounded Sea. Why would a fire pokemon even go there?

I've also noticed wondermails were words were spelled out, if that counts. One had WORM in it, then there was one that had HOT in it, and the mission was at Dark Crater.

Emphasise the "he" and you'll see how weird it is.Nidoqueen is a 'he'? That is weird. Although I guess it's not anymore weird than Sabrina's Mr. Mime in FR/LG being a girl.

I had one asking me to find someone's green gummi because they couldn't live without it. And the reward was a green gummi!
I've always wondered if that happened. I've noticed rewards being similar, like they want a power band and give you a special band for a reward, but it never been the same exact item (that I've noticed).

Excitable Boy
13th March 2009, 1:18 AM
I think the find X item/get X item thing happened to me on PMD1. It was with a Shiftry and a Grass Gummi.

In fact, if I recall correctly, I think I got something else as well as my Gummi back.

Blade Knight
13th March 2009, 10:12 PM
Starly: Help help! My friend is stuck in Beach Cave!

Me: I'll help. Who is your friend?

Starly: My buddy Salamence! Please save him from the vicious Corsola!

Me: *Facepalm*

Salamence fail. ;373; -_-

Erik Destler
14th March 2009, 12:24 AM
What is the point of this ~_~
*close*

Erik Destler
14th March 2009, 12:25 AM
What is the point of this ~_~
*close*