PDA

View Full Version : Wierd rumors you heard...

IceEgg
27th February 2009, 6:00 PM
Please keep this on topic. don't spam and say something stupid like "you can battle your mom in the game" or something like that. anyways back on topic... wierdest rumor i've ever heard is that if you complete your pokedex your pokemon can level up to lv 500.
post and ill edit the rumors i like into this first post where you can check them and tell me if theyre true or false. thanks
Rumors posted by other users:

Ms.Accord: "Another one I heard was there was some sort of super rare item hidden somewhere that gives you a 90% more chance of finding shinies."

Ms.Accord
27th February 2009, 6:03 PM
OmgI also heard that rumour! Another one I heard was there was some sort of super rare item hidden somewhere that gives you a 90% more chance of finding shinies.

xxH2oDragonxx
27th February 2009, 11:25 PM
I've heard that if you have a shiny ditto and you breed it with a -insert pokemon here- you have a 1 out of 17 chance of a shiny offspring.
I've heard many people say its true and false.

xXPorygonXx
27th February 2009, 11:41 PM
I've heard that if you have a shiny ditto and you breed it with a -insert pokemon here- you have a 1 out of 17 chance of a shiny offspring.
I've heard many people say its true and false.

Back in GSC there was something like that, but in DP the chance doesn't change.

Nintom64
27th February 2009, 11:45 PM
that egg hatching shiny glitch is kinda wierd

i spent like 4 hours working on it for nothing

IceEgg
28th February 2009, 12:45 AM
that egg hatching shiny glitch is kinda wierd

i spent like 4 hours working on it for nothing

more detail plz

meornot0
28th February 2009, 12:46 AM
that if you beat the elite 4 with only one pokemon that pokemon will become shiny

Raichu4u
28th February 2009, 12:54 AM
I heard that if you say "gotcha" or keep the volume down and the noise level around you that you can catch a pokemon easier. Best way to humiliate yourself.

IceEgg
28th February 2009, 1:01 AM
I heard that if you say "gotcha" or keep the volume down and the noise level around you that you can catch a pokemon easier. Best way to humiliate yourself.

lol i know right? the other day my firend was doing that and it was so wierd... although i think we all still cant help holding 'a' when throwing a pokeball...

Raichu4u
28th February 2009, 1:04 AM
lol i know right? the other day my firend was doing that and it was so wierd... although i think we all still cant help holding 'a' when throwing a pokeball...

I still press L and R when the ball wiggles to the left or right. It seems to work XD

Sapphire Phoenix
28th February 2009, 1:06 AM
I heard about a egg glitch that made the pokemon hatching shiny. It was something like rejecting the first 47 eggs, and hatching all the eggs after it will get you a shiny. It was suppose to be like the Radar, but it was fake. And I wanted a shiny Bagon :/

firelovindocker
28th February 2009, 4:09 AM
i heard a rumour that you'll get a shiny dialga when you battle him on 00:00 1/1 of any year. my friend thinks its true but i don't trust him

I cant think of a name
28th February 2009, 6:08 AM
Once I heard that on Silver if you get $999,999, spend it all on proteins, then throw them all away then professor Elm will die.

Witch of 'Cos
28th February 2009, 6:12 AM
I heard that if you beat the league 250 times with only one pokemon, a shiny Arceus appears instantly in your box

fire fan 888
28th February 2009, 2:09 PM
i heard that if you beat the elite four 6 times then go around crazy in victory road, a mew will appear. (i tried but it didnt work..)

1dev13
28th February 2009, 2:15 PM
I have heard pretty much all of these rumors above...I tried some of them, they didn't work...:(

The_Darkness
28th February 2009, 2:25 PM
i head if you talk to the ladys blocking the doors in the garden place then battle a pika kid you get a mk-4 and you shoot the ladys to get through

NotChip
28th February 2009, 2:48 PM
I heard this one from the Nsider forums:

If you hold "down" and "B" after throwing a Pokeball - it has a better chance of capturing.

IceEgg
28th February 2009, 6:17 PM
I heard this one from the Nsider forums:

If you hold "down" and "B" after throwing a Pokeball - it has a better chance of capturing.

there are too many rumors like that. I still hold 'a' when throwing a pokeball because i was told it worked in g/c/s

ChapperIce
1st March 2009, 8:17 AM
there are too many rumors like that. I still hold 'a' when throwing a pokeball because i was told it worked in g/c/s

I hold down a, close my eyes, and turn the volume off...

sometimes works.

Doesn't add to anything, but it FEELS like it does D:

I heard an old rumor about like..if you beat the elite four, then deleted your game you'd get one of the unobtainable legendaries..I never tried it 'cause I knew it was bogus

Zhanton
8th March 2009, 10:24 AM
I haven't heard too many rumours (those above are interesting) but when I catch pokemon I press A and alternate between A and B when the ball is wiggling. The way I caught Giratina was talking to it...I said something like "I'll give a six million dollars if I catch you" and I caught it (I named it Moneyrulz) but that's a different story ;)