PDA

View Full Version : New shayman mission

Gallade Masta
1st March 2009, 9:43 PM
i think that the new shayman mission in ranger 2 is only good for shayman in the browser i dont think shayman gives any exp for the styler either unless i wasnt paying attention

Yellow Aura
2nd March 2009, 12:48 AM
Umm... Duh it does! It's a Pokemon and you catch it right? So of couse!

(s.i.e)
3rd March 2009, 9:27 AM
besides all that let's not forget the game itself, this download was made by the creators for extra gamreplay.

txdaan
3rd March 2009, 1:43 PM
I haven't been able to check for myself cause I started a new game and I haven't completed the story yet. I am pretty sure that it gives exp, I just hope the mission is easy and short enough and that it gives enough exp so I can use it to train on until I get to capture arena floor-3_room-1.

Gallade Masta
3rd March 2009, 8:15 PM
hmm i guess i was not paying any attention well i have an excuse i did it at 6:00 am : P it was funny though

chikoritalover16
3rd March 2009, 11:55 PM
It does give you exp.

Overall, I thought the mission was really sweet, especially when we found out who the lucky couple getting married is.

Defy gravity!
;152;

ForeverFlame
4th March 2009, 1:23 AM
It was decent, but I just want them to hurry up and recycle old missions. I didn't get Manaphy, Riolu or Darkrai in time. I played MD2 too much, and R2 too little. D:

btw, pretty sure that I got EXP. If it reinforces those guy's points any.

Yuppirox
6th March 2009, 7:35 AM
I'm definitely sure shaymin gives exp. I thought that it was easy though. I did kinda shocked me to find out who were the happy couple though. Hehe, of all people to get married...I never expected it. I thought that the mission in general was kinda bland though. Team Dim Sun comes to try and capture Shaymin. I destroy their multiple machines (whatever they're called), they get caught, and happy ending. It did get me playing Ranger again though...

~♥

Blaziken45
6th March 2009, 11:11 AM
I always want to do that.Though it'd be nice if it was a Partner...

Short Wing
8th March 2009, 6:00 AM
This was a fun mission, It got me back into playing this game for awhile.

Yuppirox
8th March 2009, 8:50 AM
How many of you found the Shaymin mission to be quite easy? I did. At least it got me playing the game again. That was its goal...

With the last online mission done and finished, what will happen to the Ranger 2 games once they are finished? What should I do? (sigh) I wish there were more pokemon to capture. That would have been awesome.

neo darkrai
12th March 2009, 9:39 PM
The Shaymin mission was fun and easy even though I expected Shaymin to be harder to capture. I believe Shaymin gives away decent experience for people around Level 30-40.