PDA

View Full Version : Dawn/Hikari Club V3

Pages : [1] 2

Maylu Sakurai
1st March 2009, 11:26 PM
We're just going to have fun discussing this brand new character of the Pokemon series. ^_^

But of course we do have rules, please follow them.

CLUB RULES:

1) This club is for discussing the D/P heroine Hikari/Dawn
2) There will be no bashing/flaming Hikari or other members.
3) Shipping talk is allowed, but no flaming these either.
4) Follow general forum rules.
5) Fanart is allowed, but there must be a URL credit. [Make sure the pictures are appropriate for this club. That means no panty shots or hentai pictures. This will result [Started 10/16/06] in an immediate BAN from the club.]
6) Do NOT advertise any sites that belong to you in your posts. Leave that in your signature.
7) Do NOT post pictures of Hikari that come from the main Serebii.Net site. Anyone can find those.
8) When posting to join, please provide AT LEAST a paragraph of AT LEAST two to three lines but it's in your discretion if you would like to provide a lengthy introductory post. Otherwise we will not accept you until you have done so. And you have only two chances to apply, so if you used them up, you're denied.
9)images must be links I really dont want this club o end up like the other ones
10) Have fun

groundonman
6th March 2009, 5:47 PM
hi .your club looks dead but ill join your club .i realy like the new character dawn because shes funny

PokemonTrainerDawn
6th March 2009, 9:03 PM
We're just going to have fun discussing this brand new character of the Pokemon series. ^_^

But of course we do have rules, please follow them.

CLUB RULES:

1) This club is for discussing the D/P heroine Hikari/Dawn
2) There will be no bashing/flaming Hikari or other members.
3) Shipping talk is allowed, but no flaming these either.
4) Follow general forum rules.
5) Fanart is allowed, but there must be a URL credit. [Make sure the pictures are appropriate for this club. That means no panty shots or hentai pictures. This will result [Started 10/16/06] in an immediate BAN from the club.]
6) Do NOT advertise any sites that belong to you in your posts. Leave that in your signature.
7) Do NOT post pictures of Hikari that come from the main Serebii.Net site. Anyone can find those.
8) When posting to join, please provide AT LEAST a paragraph of AT LEAST two to three lines but it's in your discretion if you would like to provide a lengthy introductory post. Otherwise we will not accept you until you have done so. And you have only two chances to apply, so if you used them up, you're denied.
9)images must be links I really dont want this club o end up like the other ones
10) Have fun
Can I join please? I love Dawn because she is fun, bubbly, funny, smiley, so kawaii, awesome at contests, and totally awesome. But one thing......I AM Dawn/Hikari! so let me join please!

Maylu Sakurai
7th March 2009, 5:24 AM
I like you both I accept it and It appears dead cause I just recently started this and I also started this club to get to know Dawn more the images I had when I liked may but after awhile which is maybe 1 or 2 months I one day came across a image with dawn may and misty Dawn was so cute in the image and its been stuick in my head for months and then recently caused me o start liking her a lot more

Midnightmoon6o2
7th March 2009, 8:21 AM
Elo. May i join? i think Dawn is cute and funny. (like May. xD)

I also draw a few farart of her.

I will post just a few.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-12.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-8.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG_0001-2.jpg

sweet_piplup123
7th March 2009, 8:56 AM
I am always a fan of Dawn, ever since the Diamond/Pearl series came out. I also like her Pokemon, and her quote: "No Need To Worry!"

Can I please join?

I might post some fanarts here...once I got around the time to learn how to draw anime characters.

Maylu Sakurai
7th March 2009, 3:50 PM
sure thing oh please post links to the images and midnightjewelz youtr on to an excellent start

Midnightmoon6o2
9th March 2009, 6:59 AM
Thanks Maylu. i got more new fanart. i just hope it's not to 'revealing'

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-15.jpg

It's Dawn aged 21. ^^

shiningsloth13
9th March 2009, 2:50 PM
Hrrmm. I don't actually watch the anime anymore (it was ruined after Johto ended), but I like the character of Dawn in D/P/Pt. She's fun, and I really enjoyed teaming up w/ her in Veilstone. May I join ze club?

Cloverleaf
9th March 2009, 5:34 PM
Alright, you know you like Dawn too much if you restart your game with Lv 43 pokemon in Mt Corenet with over 30 Hours of gameplay, just to change the gender of your character. Dawn pwns...

Maylu Sakurai
10th March 2009, 1:51 AM
I approve both the new users in here and I will try and upload the sigs for this club from the last one when I get the chance and please upload them to your own photo host

Cloverleaf
11th March 2009, 3:03 PM
Thanks Maylu. i got more new fanart. i just hope it's not to 'revealing'

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-15.jpg

It's Dawn aged 21. ^^

I wouldn't worry. We have a pic of Sapphire in her leaf garb...that's pretty revealing.

<_<
>_>
V_V
>_<

Crap, I still can't draw Dawn well enough to put up on the site...I'm just learning how to draw anime...I can draw pokemon fine, but it's differant with anime humans.

Maylu Sakurai
11th March 2009, 7:03 PM
Its not showing anything inappropriate I still do wonder if if the future they could show much much the characters changed in age

PoisonWeasal
11th March 2009, 10:23 PM
Hello Maylu Sakurai! May I Join? I've Always Loved Dawn Since The D/P Series Came Out (Anime & Video Games)! Dawn Is Fun And Always In A Positive Attitude In The Anime.

Cloverleaf
12th March 2009, 1:22 AM
Meh...I was debating in my mind whether or not Dawn would try and catch an Eevee, It seems pretty likely, we have two new evolutions for the evolving fox (Glacion and Leafeon), and I doubt that Game Freak would pass up the oppurtunity to show off Leafeon in the Anime (already have Glaceon, May's Eevee evolved.)

Poisonweasal, I think that you'll have no problem getting into the club. It's Maylu's decision, though.

Maylu Sakurai
12th March 2009, 1:33 AM
sure thing poison weasel your in

PoisonWeasal
12th March 2009, 2:51 AM
Thanks Maylu! Do You Think We Should Start A Topic Or Should We Wait For More Members?

Cloverleaf
12th March 2009, 3:04 AM
How Do you like Dawn's new sprite for Platinum?

Seems like a good idea for a discussion

PoisonWeasal
12th March 2009, 3:10 AM
Hmm... I Think It Looks Similiar To The Sprite In The D/P Games. I Do See Some Improvements In The Actual Game Itself.

Midnightmoon6o2
12th March 2009, 9:55 AM

Weell i think she looks really cute. and the game itself looks promiseing.

Cloverleaf
12th March 2009, 10:34 PM
Indeed, but I stil like the original more...

PoisonWeasal
12th March 2009, 10:56 PM
Dawn In D/P Does Look A Little Better Than The One Shown In Platinum. But That's Just My Opinion ^^

Will Anyone Be Purchasing Pokemon Platinum When It Is Released?

Cloverleaf
12th March 2009, 10:59 PM
Depends, If the new FF:CC game comes out before it, then no. But if Platinum comes out before it, then yes.

sweet_piplup123
13th March 2009, 12:15 PM

It's really cool I like the scarf and everything.

As for fanarts...I might post one when I learnt how to draw anime characters, although I am doing pretty well with drawing Piplup, tee hee.

Midnightmoon6o2
13th March 2009, 12:25 PM
im glad to her that. i will hopefully get to draw Dawn in chibi form. (once i finish my pikashipping comic. xD)

Maylu Sakurai
13th March 2009, 8:23 PM
i like collecting some images i need to get those sigs uploaded one of these days

Torpoleon
14th March 2009, 2:08 PM
Hi! I was wondering if I can join! I love Dawn (literally becase I'm a boy.) I like that she chose Piplup too! In my Pearl (my brother decided to get Diamond) I chose Dawn and anmed her Dawn. I wont do that in Platinum though. I'll answer the topic:

I think her DP one is better and she looks ok. (I'd still love her.)

Cloverleaf
14th March 2009, 2:18 PM
I chose Piplup at first, too...but when it evolves into Empoleon...It sucks. Why have a water type if it's weak against everything it's supposed to be good against?

That's why I got a Torterra instead. Much better Poke, in my opinion. It's only weak against two types. Ice and Flying.

Restarted the game as part of a challange, and gave Piplup another shot.

Torpoleon
15th March 2009, 2:18 PM
Am I in or not? Oh and where are the member an topic lists? Oh and does anyone think tat Dawn's Mamoswine will fully obey her or just a little bit. I think just a little bit and that her next contest, sh'll get to the finals in a tag battle with Piplup and Mamoswine and VS Zoey. The contest should be like this:

??? Town Contest
Appeal Round: Pachirisu and Ambipom, pass.
Gastrodon and Lumineon, pass.

Battle Round: Mamoswine creams everyone up to the finals without help from Piplup! It is than the finals match.

Dawn VS Zoey:
Mamoswine and Piplup VS Mismagius and Glameow (Piplup and Glameow lose)
Mamoswine VS Mismagius (Msmagius wins) Zoey gets her final ribbon an Dawn finds out that Nando and Lila have 5 ribbons and Kenny has 4! Dawn works hard to make Mamoswine obey her.

Maylu Sakurai
20th March 2009, 4:51 AM
oh sorry gotten caught up in things but sure thing your in

Cloverleaf
20th March 2009, 3:05 PM
Evolved it into Prinplup and immedietly put it into the PC. I have a Shellos that deals much more damage and is a heck of a wall.

As for the Mamoswine thing, I just hope that they don't pull another Ash/Charizard. It was heartwarming, but it can only work once, and I doubt that Mamoswine is going to get frozen anytime soon.

Maylu Sakurai
20th March 2009, 6:57 PM
i am working ion training the rest of my pokemon piplup is very useful in the first gym though i taken all or roarks pokemon out in 1 move each except for the last one which taken 2 moves

shiningsloth13
20th March 2009, 7:59 PM
When I get Plat, I'm gonna play as the almighty DAWN. As for the quextion of which sorite looks bestest? DP. Ayup.

Maylu Sakurai
21st March 2009, 12:32 AM
when i see the english full room i will start playing that also and as the almighty Dawn she is so cut6e oh and I hate a dawn hat and scarf he he and i will get those sigs upoloaded one of these days and a note when i do download them and upload to your own host

Tiffany
24th March 2009, 9:59 AM
...WOW. Half of this is spam. Guys, watch your posts. I will close this club if needed be. Thanks.

oh yeah. NO ROM DISCUSSION OKAY? Thanks. :D

Cloverleaf
24th March 2009, 5:38 PM
Permission to rant...

How is this spam. We are talking currently about Piplup, as Piplup is also a part of Dawn's team. I see no problems with talking about our use of Piplup

Maylu Sakurai wrote
i like collecting some images i need to get those sigs uploaded one of these days
3-13-2009 10:25 AM

She is telling us about when she is going to get the Siggy pictures up on the net. She doesn't give us a date, but tells us she is working on it.

Maylu Sakurai: oh sorry gotten caught up in things but sure thing your in

Telling a person that they are in the club.

Those are the only posts that I can see that could be misconceved. Maylu, you need to work on your internet speech, as it is confusing at times. For that quote above, It could go like this:

I'll have the Siggy pictures up in a few weeks, I just need to know how to upload them onto the site. Anybody have any ideas?

Much better post, using complete sentances, and a very concise post telling us exactly what you need.

For your second post, use something like this

Sorry it took so long, I was wrapped up in certain events. No worries, you're in the club.

Again, using punctuation helps to keep sentances from being the run on sentances. Use capitalization at the beginning of a sentance, and also for names.

Ayra
24th March 2009, 6:08 PM
Here Dawn fans. These are her Ribbons. I made these sprites.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/6977/floaromaribbonqf0.png
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7254/wallacecupribbonon9.png
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5338/celesticribbonry4.png
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8125/akebiribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Maylu Sakurai
25th March 2009, 2:59 AM
Hey Does anyone actually know what town Dawn wins her first ribbon in is it faloroma town? Where they are heading towards I am so anxious to see her win one!!!

Tiffany
25th March 2009, 8:27 AM
Erm, there was a CRAP load of one liners, which isn't allowed. You can't see them because I deleted them all. ._.

Midnightmoon6o2
25th March 2009, 10:10 AM
Okay lets start again with a new topic.

What do like about Dawn?

Her personailty. it is really different from May and Misty

shiningsloth13
25th March 2009, 11:20 AM
I like Dawn cuz.... she's Dawn. What's not to like? She's got the looks, the Pokemon, the personality. She's awesome. Period.

Did I mention the looks?

Maylu Sakurai
25th March 2009, 4:31 PM
I like Dawn cuz.... she's Dawn. What's not to like? She's got the looks, the Pokemon, the personality. She's awesome. Period.

Did I mention the looks?
That is so true and she beats May all the way she is the best out of the whole pokemon series no wonder why Dawn trampled May in a contest she is a better Coordinator than what May will ever be

Cloverleaf
25th March 2009, 5:00 PM
Erm, there was a CRAP load of one liners, which isn't allowed. You can't see them because I deleted them all. ._.

I feel like doing this...just because I want to...well, that and I want to be a smart***** and it was too good to pass up

Does that include yours?

Again, not meaning to be offensive, just wanted to take the oppertunity to be a smart*****.

Back on topic.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, Pretty ribbons. I like them a lot. Now if only I could draw...mwahahaha...

...no, seriously, I cannot post my cruddy art on the site because I don't have a scanner...:_:

Maylu Sakurai
25th March 2009, 6:19 PM
hey cloverleaf have you seen the episode that Dawn beaten May in the pokemon contest and do you if it is in english I want to see it so badly

shiningsloth13
25th March 2009, 7:11 PM
It's kinda wierd. Right around the time I took my Dawn C+P out of my sig (due to space issues), every started putting it in theirs.... -_-"

And not to start a conflict, but I personally think May's Blaziken is teh pwnzorz. Sue me.

Maylu Sakurai
26th March 2009, 1:14 AM
I watched a episode today where Dawn used Piplup to help drive away steelix Dawn has the smarts she is really amazing I know she will so win the folorama contest does anyone else agree with me and please stay on topic.

Tiffany
26th March 2009, 9:39 AM
I feel like doing this...just because I want to...well, that and I want to be a smart***** and it was too good to pass up

Does that include yours?

Again, not meaning to be offensive, just wanted to take the oppertunity to be a smart*****.

Back on topic.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, Pretty ribbons. I like them a lot. Now if only I could draw...mwahahaha...

...no, seriously, I cannot post my cruddy art on the site because I don't have a scanner...:_:

quite a fail attempt at that, really.

:/

but in all honesty.. just don't post one liners. It's not that hard. Thanks. :v

Maylu Sakurai
26th March 2009, 7:20 PM
I ended up finding more Dawn Pics on the net today some of these are cute actually I am a Dawn fan that wants to collect all the good images possible and on Pearl my name on it is Dawn tehe and if you look on doramail.com,senariotown,DBZmail,sailormoon.com,ma il.com and you are on the chat there and see a user with display name Dawn<3 that will be me! I may never know why i find Dawn so flattering cute but I like it this way anyways

shiningsloth13
27th March 2009, 6:11 PM
Wow. I just got Platinum yetserday, and Dawn is even cooler to play as then to talk to.
So awesome. Seriously.
Dawn rox. Hard.
I'm gonna shut up.

Maylu Sakurai
28th March 2009, 6:20 AM
I know her outfit totally amazing I think someone should make a wearable copy and sell it on ebay the suit is just that amazing I think platinum is better than D/P with the new features Dawn rox period

Midnightmoon6o2
28th March 2009, 8:12 AM
Anyway have you guys seen the preview of the next DP episode in Japan were they see Regigas? DAWN IS WEARING HER PLATINUM COLTHES.

She look uber cute in it. kawi. ^^

Maylu Sakurai
29th March 2009, 1:06 AM
darn I want to see that episode in english Dawn in a platinum outfit this I will really really want to see she is uber cute already

shiningsloth13
30th March 2009, 11:17 PM
Funny. Earlier we were saying the DP clothes are better. Now we all wanna see her in her Platinum gear.

That's whatcha call ironic.

Maylu Sakurai
31st March 2009, 1:28 AM
She is even cuter in the platinum clothes they shall start the platinum clothing line the Dawn outfit wouldnt last long I think cause its so darn cute and people love cuteness these days

Midnightmoon6o2
31st March 2009, 3:27 AM
Cuteness rocks and thats how nlittle kids love pokemon. because half of them are cute and some look really kool.

Maylu Sakurai
31st March 2009, 5:35 AM
hey midnight jewels do you have a link to that episode by any chance i really really want to see that episode badly if you say what is true i have to see it

shiningsloth13
1st April 2009, 1:47 AM
... I just noticed something. Half of this thread is claiming that Dawn is cute. Not that I don't agree, but can we have a subject change?

Maylu Sakurai
1st April 2009, 5:09 PM
I am this weekend going to see Dawn try again at the foloroma town pokemon contest i really hope she does win this one I feel inside that she will win after all she does beat may in a pokemon contest

Midnightmoon6o2
2nd April 2009, 9:35 AM
Yeah she did beat May, (rigged Pilpup. joke)

I just won the foloroma contest. i don't know if you want me to spoil the ending. but it was a good episode.

Maylu Sakurai
2nd April 2009, 6:38 PM
good I am really looking forward to that episode and I also managed to download the 11th pokemon movie and I will download or buy every movie that Dawn is in she is just to darn cute to advoid on movies.

Midnightmoon6o2
4th April 2009, 12:44 PM
hey midnight jewels do you have a link to that episode by any chance i really really want to see that episode badly if you say what is true i have to see it

Here are a few

http://imagepot.net/image/123734707760.jpg
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/588ps8.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/588ps11.shtml

Can you see it? thats the best i can get it. sorry.

Also i got some new fanart.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG_0001-5.jpg

Maylu Sakurai
4th April 2009, 11:33 PM
could you please change the picture to a link and I am working on a Dawn skin for my laptop i may show an image after its complete Dawn who can ever get tired of her she is 2 smartand cute and her attitude makes her even more appealing all elements to making a good character like Dawn

Midnightmoon6o2
5th April 2009, 8:57 AM
I know some people here got pokemon platinum well.....

i got it too. Dawn looks awsome. now all i have to do is trade my lv 80 team to platinu, ^^

Midnightmoon6o2
5th April 2009, 8:59 AM
I know some people here got pokemon platinum well.....

i got it too. Dawn looks awsome. now all i have to do is trade my lv 80 team to platinum ^^

And i fixed the link of my new fanart of Dawn.

Maylu Sakurai
6th April 2009, 4:32 AM
I would of worked on platinum but I lost most of my things in a system failure but I do still have the platinum Dawn spirite its so cute i am looking forward for the distorted world

Midnightmoon6o2
6th April 2009, 1:33 PM
You mean torn world right?

But at least Dawn wears her Platinum clothes in the anime. do you think she will wear that when she visit Ash in 5G?

Maylu Sakurai
6th April 2009, 6:06 PM
I wonder if that also if she will still be wearing it back to her other outfit or even something new that is even more thrilling Dawn has that kinda of personality

shiningsloth13
7th April 2009, 11:08 PM
^^ Not sure which country you're in midnightjewelz, but in America it's called the Distortion World. Which I finished already. Neheheheheheh.

Did my first Plat. contest the other day. Dawn's dress looks good in pixel-form.

Midnightmoon6o2
9th April 2009, 2:28 PM
^^ Not sure which country you're in midnightjewelz, but in America it's called the Distortion World. Which I finished already. Neheheheheheh.

Australia. and i do know its called the Distortion world but i call it the torn world for short.

Did my first Plat. contest the other day. Dawn's dress looks good in pixel-form.

I haven't done the contests yet in plat. all i did was get smashed but my younger brother's pokemon.

Maylu Sakurai
12th April 2009, 2:39 AM
you all know I selected Dawn in platinum so far i gotten as far as beating Barry and i think i was heading back to twinleaf town before a system crash I will get back to work on it as soon as it is fixed and for my Dawn Image collection so far 307 images I think no duplicates and I apologize for not being here for almost a week my laptop harddrive crashed and my cat also died but i am back

Midnightmoon6o2
17th April 2009, 2:52 PM
I got some new fanart of Dawn. ^_^

http://slivermoon602.deviantart.com/art/Dawn-Kitty-cat-119543728

Maylu Sakurai
18th April 2009, 1:28 AM
I may get a book on how to Draw Dawn and make my own avatar one of these days or signature I think she might after all May did visit in diamond and pearl I didn't really expect that to happen at all I used to be a May fan something about Dawn soothed me and finding her appealing may be why

Midnightmoon6o2
18th April 2009, 1:54 PM
Well its easy to draw dawn, it isn't that hard.

Maylu Sakurai
19th April 2009, 4:59 AM
well I am not good at Drawing at all I want to draw Dawn though she would be so fun to draw and then i could make mods to cloting if I so choose to do it I may not do it though its mny choice She is 2 darn good looking to avoid drawing I think her being so appealing made me like her as much as I do now

Midnightmoon6o2
19th April 2009, 2:46 PM
well start with the basic poses of Dawn from the anime. use them as references. when you get the idea you can start your own poses of Dawn and many other pokemon characthers.

Like this on i did on May.

http://slivermoon602.deviantart.com/art/May-Snow-119766694

Maylu Sakurai
20th April 2009, 3:19 AM
Dawn is a big inspiration towards me so far in merchandise I have a Dawn hat and scarf that image will come at another time when i get a chance to relocate the photo and upload it to one of my photo hosts and I will try to get all the sigs from the last club uploaded as soon as I can I have the ones I really liked some are by Umi the others i cant remember whom actually done them..next Dawn thing i want to get is a Dawn plushie and the hard action figure

Midnightmoon6o2
20th April 2009, 10:42 AM
I think i might make a Dawn banner as well. i just have to get onto the PC. im useing my laptop right now.

Maylu Sakurai
21st April 2009, 7:50 PM
I am gonna upload the images tomorrow,Thursday or Friday we do need banners and i will make sure i have all the banners from it so i dont have to retrieve all the good ones again I really like one and when i do please download them and upload to your own host

ThePokéman09
23rd April 2009, 12:53 AM
Surprising, I would have thought this should be at least as popular as the other clubs, but instead it seems to be dying...

Maylu Sakurai
23rd April 2009, 3:40 AM
@thepookeman09 dont be bashing my club its going through a hard time like other things you are banned from entering this club!!!! my inner Dawn wants me to get a Dawn outfit but i cant afford it at the time but i really want it though I already have a hat and scarf now for the rest of teh outfit is what i need

ThePokéman09
23rd April 2009, 8:34 AM
@thepookeman09 dont be bashing my club

Uh, I was bashing? How? Amazing how a little comment can get some people so mad.

Cloverleaf
23rd April 2009, 5:31 PM
I hate it when simple comments are taken way too offensively. ^ was only making a remark at how dead the club is getting. And I have to agree, the Club is starting to die. The question is...why. In order to save the Dawn Club, we have to figure out what is repelling everyone from this club. One thing would be...I've said it once, I'll say it again, Grammer. It's hard to read run on sentances without any break in between the words. Another thing is Pictures. I've taken a look at the May club, which is pretty popular, and they have TONS of pictures, and all of the pictures are easy on the eyes. Most of the pictures in this thread are really bright, flashy colors. Those pictures are kinda hard to look at for a long period of time.

My opinions on the matter...just to let you know, ^ should not be banned for expressing his opinion.

Maylu Sakurai
24th April 2009, 1:25 AM
cloverleaf is correct I do need to work on my punctuation. tomorrow I will upload the images for the club!!!! also is everyone interested I will upload an image of what Dawn merchandise I have so far if I get a camera to use!

empoleon49
25th April 2009, 5:22 AM
i am so in this asesome club

Maylu Sakurai
25th April 2009, 5:29 AM
I apologize I dont have the Dawn/Hikari sigs uploaded yet alot of unexpected things came up today so i didnt get time to do it and when i gotten the time which was around 6 or 7 i believe i was hurting from all the work i will try to get them uploaded tomarrow please bear with me

Midnightmoon6o2
25th April 2009, 2:59 PM
Anyway i have been checking the pokemon episode list and where Dawn wears her Platinum costume is at least in about 3-4 weeks.

I just can't wait for Paul vs Bradon. ^_^

Maylu Sakurai
26th April 2009, 12:02 AM
Jewelz can you record that episode when it comes out?
I apologize for the long wait but the Dawn/Hikari sigs are finally up!
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/2djb1510.png done by umi mizuno
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/2vb4sp10.jpg done by umi mzuno
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/20kuha10.png done by satoshi's girl
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/baner310.jpg done by charizardblaster
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/clubba10.png done by amazing kiss
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/dawncl10.png done by Mimori Kiryu
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/deputy10.png ^submitted by deputy55 done by rainbowislands
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari10.png done by onpu ?
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari11.png done by onpu ?
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari10.jpg done by shigeru-kun
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari11.jpg done by shigeru-kun
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari12.png done by onpu ?
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari12.jpg done by shigeru-kun
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari13.jpg done by shigeru-kun
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari14.jpg done by shigeru-kun
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari13.png done by mimori Kiryu
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari14.png done by sweet may
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/hikari15.jpg done by appelz91
http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/13/61/35/72/hikari10.png <--my personal favorite <-- done by katsu koneko
please upload these to your own host I dont klnow my bandwith on this host of mine !

empoleon49
27th April 2009, 1:42 AM
i think dawn is cool, asesome, at contest,, the best trainer eve,r please let me join i am a huge fan of hers

Yuppirox
27th April 2009, 2:51 AM
OMGz! A Dawn/Hikari club, yayz~! Can I join? I was in the last one (which unfortunately closed.=[) Can I? Please?x3

Edit: Ok, I've just now realized that this club is kinda dead... First, should I suggest using Banners like the (awesome) banners Maylu provided for us in our sigs? Second, in the rules it says to use links for pics being shared in the club. Why? Wouldn't it make club more appealing to actually show the fan art? Third, I also suggest telling your other friends who you know likes Dawn. They might be interested to join, ya know.

Also, good grammer wouldn't hurt either.;p

That's all for now! See you guys later!

Maylu Sakurai
27th April 2009, 3:33 AM
sure thing pokefan and I am sure you recongnize the sigs from the last club I brought the ones from the last club the ones that I liked and brought them here I hope everyone likes them also the one I am using now Is my favorite one out of all of them its makes her even more cuter

Maylu Sakurai
27th April 2009, 5:47 AM
sure thing you are in just remember to stay on the topic of Dawn please I may alter the rules to wehre we dont get in trouble if we talk about her team a little may also talk to Tiffany to let her know to not give infractions tomarrow i will work on the mod of rules

Tiffany
27th April 2009, 10:06 AM
sure thing you are in just remember to stay on the topic of Dawn please I may alter the rules to wehre we dont get in trouble if we talk about her team a little may also talk to Tiffany to let her know to not give infractions tomarrow i will work on the mod of rules

I have no problem if you're discussing anything about Dawn, really. It's just spam. One liners=spam. I just need people to elaborate on posts more and you'll be all good.

Medea
28th April 2009, 1:41 AM
ATTENTION! This is not a post complaining about retarded one-liners!

Okay listen up and especially you Maylu Sakurai. If you are to use ANY of those banners shown in the post that Maylu has posted, you must give credit to the person/member that created the banner. I suggest you find the person who made that or no one will be allowed to use those banners.

Have a nice day.

Maylu Sakurai
28th April 2009, 2:20 AM
I know some are done by Umi and Deputy and medea can you give me an link to club 2 so i can pull the info up i forgotten to add the ones whom done the sigs I will need to know this asap so i can edit the list

Yuppirox
29th April 2009, 3:46 AM
Hiya hiya, Hikari lovers~ I just wanted to post some fan art that I made... I hope you guys like it~!

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dawnchibi2.gif

Yeah... I drew it and edited it on me own.xD Also, you should take Medea and Tiffany's advise, Maylu. Try hard on keeping Hikari/Dawn alive!^^ We're counting on you! *Thumbs up*

Maylu Sakurai
29th April 2009, 4:27 AM
I found the link to the old club again and retrieved the ones whom made them sigs so everything is fine now i believe or unless that doesn't satisfy Medea it should cause it should i wnet and retrieved everything it taken awhile but it was done

Yuppirox
29th April 2009, 4:57 AM
Thanks, Maylu~!^^ Ok, I have a new topic!

Which Dawn shippings do you support? Why(optional)?

Well, I mainly support Pearlshipping. I like how their friendship has the large potential to become something more and how they get along so well. It's really cute, imo.

I'm also (slightly) getting into Ikarishipping. Although it's not one of my "actual" ships, I think that it's kinda cool (and cute x3). The whole idea of "cold, mean guy and sweet, innocent girl" is cute, and they kinda look good together, imo.

EDIT: I just realized how my Dawn pic reminds me of South Park...Heh.XD

Maylu Sakurai
29th April 2009, 5:22 AM
I havent saw the Dawn shippings yet maybe one day i will have dsl and can take more time to look around the forum,s and see all the Dawn shippings here I am a huge Dawn fan I have a Dawn hat and scarf to prove it and workjking on to trying to find a Dawn outfit that is adult medium I am gonna try and get as many dawn merchandise as possible! Right now i currently have dial-up which stinks I know one day i am gonna try and make a Dawn sig for the club

Yuppirox
30th April 2009, 2:25 AM
I am a huge Dawn fan I have a Dawn hat and scarf to prove it and workjking on to trying to find a Dawn outfit that is adult medium I am gonna try and get as many dawn merchandise as possible!

That's cute. <3 I wish I had Dawn merchandise to wear... Heh, maybe I'll be Dawn for Halloween this year.XD

Did anyone of you see Ambipom leave? It was so sad for Hikari... She had to give up Ambipom... ;_; It's so sad, but maybe Hikari will get a new Pokemon.(?) Maybe a 5th Gen Poke, but I doubt it. *Sigh* She was real upset-as so was I to see an old friend of hers leave. Nooo~!D:

Maylu Sakurai
30th April 2009, 2:37 AM
when ever I can I wil take a picure of meh dawn hat and scarf its for collection since i am a boy. I cant wear it if i did it would seem weird wouldn't it? atleast this is what I think I dont know what opthers will think though

Midnightmoon6o2
2nd May 2009, 5:34 PM
Hiya hiya, Hikari lovers~ I just wanted to post some fan art that I made... I hope you guys like it~!

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dawnchibi2.gif

Yeah... I drew it and edited it on me own.xD Also, you should take Medea and Tiffany's advise, Maylu. Try hard on keeping Hikari/Dawn alive!^^ We're counting on you! *Thumbs up*

Love the fanart. just super cute.

Anyway here is mine.

Raining roses (http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-31.jpg)

Yuppirox
3rd May 2009, 5:25 AM
Love the fanart. just super cute.

Anyway here is mine.

Raining roses (http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-31.jpg)

Thank you for the lovely compliment~ It feels great to have your own creations reviewed.^^

I love how you dressed up Dawn in your artwork. She looks adorable too. What am I saying? She looks great in anything!=D

Midnightmoon6o2
3rd May 2009, 7:26 AM
Thank you for the lovely compliment~ It feels great to have your own creations reviewed.^^

I love how you dressed up Dawn in your artwork. She looks adorable too. What am I saying? She looks great in anything!=D

True. have you seen Dawn in her Platinum clothes yet? man once again she looks good in it. ^^

And thanks for likeing my fanart. ^^

Yuppirox
3rd May 2009, 7:34 AM
True. have you seen Dawn in her Platinum clothes yet? man once again she looks good in it. ^^

And thanks for likeing my fanart. ^^

You're welcome.

She looks wonderful in her new Plat clothes. I like the redness of her jacket that compliments her boots and her cute features. I just wish they would've given her the pink clips... She still looks awesome though.^^

Maylu Sakurai
4th May 2009, 2:54 AM
You're welcome.

She looks wonderful in her new Plat clothes. I like the redness of her jacket that compliments her boots and her cute features. I just wish they would've given her the pink clips... She still looks awesome though.^^

I think the very same way now I do wonder if they will make an outfit that will make her even more cuter than ever

Yuppirox
6th May 2009, 12:17 AM
;munchlax;Can I join I love dawn to please let me join;munchlax;

Eh, I think it says in the first post that, when joining, to provide at least a paragraph of why you like her and stuff... No one liners and stuff like that when joining. Also, it says that you only have one more chance after the first time. After that, I don't really know what happens...

lol, I sound like a co-owner.xP Hmm, can I Maylu? Can I be a co-owner? You don't have to if you don't want to though...It's alright.=)

Maylu Sakurai
6th May 2009, 12:26 AM
I approve that one user but sure pokefan since you are active here like me as for Dawn related news one of my friends his GF is suppose to be dressing up as dawn for an anime convention in Alanta this September!

Yuppirox
6th May 2009, 12:56 AM
Thanks alot Maylu. ^^ So did you accept the member?

Anyway, I thought I'd share some fan art with you guys.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/z_hikari.gif
http://www.pokesho.com/home.html

Maylu Sakurai
6th May 2009, 1:09 AM
pokefan that is some excellent quality I would love to see some more of this at that quality if i done it yourself than dang that is so good if I could can i see your other works or is your photobucket album private?

Yuppirox
6th May 2009, 1:31 AM
pokefan that is some excellent quality I would love to see some more of this at that quality if i done it yourself than dang that is so good if I could can i see your other works or is your photobucket album private?

Hehe, that's not my fan art. Sorry.^^; Credits go to Pokesho as seen in the link at the bottom. They have tons of other fan art. Like these...

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_hikari_anime_contest-1.gifhttp://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_hikari_anime-1.gifhttp://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_hikari_anime_pt-2.gifhttp://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_hikari_anime_cheer-1.gifhttp://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_hikari_meido-1.gif
Credits:Pokesho (http://www.pokesho.com/home.html)

I can't draw as good as him/her.^^;

Maylu Sakurai
6th May 2009, 4:55 PM
they have alot of good things there I gotten all the avis they had there he he some of the avis there creep me out though l love dawn images though and pokefan what part of pokeshow did u get that images on your last post before your recent one

Yuppirox
7th May 2009, 3:15 AM
I think Maylu accepted you pokeLOVE. I'm not at all too sure about that... I think you are in, in any case. Just remember to follow the rules, stay active, and LOVE Dawn.xD Enjoy!

Maylu Sakurai
7th May 2009, 3:59 AM
Pokefan I accepted that lokelove user i left a visitor message on her profile as that one site Dawn in a school uniform that is still freaking HOT there was one other image Dawn in her bathing suit again which is also Hot/cute she is no where near like May getting cl9othes all the time these are one of many reasons why i like dawn so much

Midnightmoon6o2
9th May 2009, 5:13 PM
Hi guys. i got a few fanart i would like to share with you guys.

Come (http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/Evenmoreuseless_0001.jpg)
Bunny (http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/IMG-33.jpg)
Snow (http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/DSCN0497.jpg)

Maylu Sakurai
10th May 2009, 10:00 PM
not bad Dawn image jewelz I went through what I seen so far no new sites with new Dawn Images and for something very sad our fellow member empoleon49 has been banned and anyone whom likes or loves Dawn or whom wants to discuss good things about Dawn is very welcomed to join and please check first page for rules and obey forum rules also

empoleon49
15th May 2009, 12:50 PM
yeah i like dawn cuz well she is dawn and dawn is funny,asesome likable herself confident and brave.

Maylu Sakurai
15th May 2009, 5:18 PM
I am gonna Work on a Dawn AMV maybe does anyone here think its a good idea or not I just got to recover all the episodes and get the movies together and try to form the best video I have ever done which i havent yet really done an amv before so this is my first i do know how to do editing and may be doing it in Pinnacle Studio 8

Yuppirox
16th May 2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, guys. ^_^" Just can't really find the time antmore...

I am gonna Work on a Dawn AMV maybe does anyone here think its a good idea or not I just got to recover all the episodes and get the movies together and try to form the best video I have ever done which i havent yet really done an amv before so this is my first i do know how to do editing and may be doing it in Pinnacle Studio 8

That sounds like a good idea, Maylu. You should highlight all the special moments like her 1rst Contest, winning her ribbons, catching (or in Ambipom's case, trading) her Pokemon, and some memorable events for her in DP and in the movies 10 & 11. Can't wait to see it.:3

empoleon49
18th May 2009, 11:49 PM
we should have a game disscuion abou dawn with you know if you play as a boy discuss info about her as rowans assisant dont you think? as well as movie info.

Yuppirox
19th May 2009, 12:36 AM
I find it kinda.. odd, that the designers decided to give Dawn blue hair, when game!Dawn had darkish hair. Also, the fact that they shortened her scarf... Eh, she still looks cute. x3 I've never played the boy character, but I once tried it out to see how Dawn acts differently as Rowan's assistant. She does act different, as it seems. She acts more girl like and occasionally giggles and talks much like a girl (duhxD). It's cool how they don't act like robots. O_O hehe.

empoleon49
19th May 2009, 8:27 AM
so dose anyone want to discuss her as rowans assiant? i think that is the real dawn. what do you think?

Midnightmoon6o2
20th May 2009, 8:24 AM
Rowans assiant? i don't think so. i don't want dawn to be dumped in a little lab like Tracey.

empoleon49
20th May 2009, 9:22 AM
but she is happy there and i find the game more real than the show.it seems right she is happy and enjoys it

empoleon49
21st May 2009, 12:12 AM
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/Dawn_Rules/Amv/th_Movie_0004.jpg (http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/qq306/Dawn_Rules/Amv/?action=view&current=Movie_0004.flv)

movie made by dawn_rules of photobucket.

Yuppirox
21st May 2009, 1:35 AM
Er... Sorry empoleon49. You can't double post. You should delete one of them. Plus, that pic you have, is it yours? Cause if it's not, you have to give credits. ^^ Ok? Please follow the rules of the club.

New Topic!

If Dawn were to get a Johto Starter, which one would you like her to have? Why?

I'd like her to have a Chikorita. ^^ Why? Because they're both adorable and spunky. Remember Ash's Chikorita? It had that cute, tough personality. Personally, I'd love to see Dawn get one. After all, she doesn't have a grass type Pokemon yet. :P

Maylu Sakurai
21st May 2009, 1:57 AM
UPDATE: I am gonna start that dawn amv and have it completed by august I gotten Pinnacle Studio 8 and I am gonna do my best to make it the best awn amv you have ever seen we Dawn fans think Dawn deserves her own video doesnt she?
and for the pokemonm i also say chikorita chikorita has the cute and spunk like Sawn

empoleon49
21st May 2009, 7:41 AM
in the amv can you include here has rowan's assisant? please.i cant wait to see it i will make a slideshow about dawn too.

Midnightmoon6o2
21st May 2009, 3:15 PM

Cyndiquil! why? it just looks cute with dawn and cyndiquil is such a cute starter!

empoleon49
21st May 2009, 11:47 PM
i think she should have chickorita.

Allyson
21st May 2009, 11:53 PM
Can I join?
Dawn's my favorite out of the 3 main girls, because I just love her personality and her pokemon! ;D

Yuppirox
22nd May 2009, 12:18 AM
Can I join?
Dawn's my favorite out of the 3 main girls, because I just love her personality and her pokemon! ;D

Sure you can join, Allyson! =) It's always great to have a new member of the club. :P Just make sure to follow the rules and try to help keep this club alive, ok?

Cyndaquil and Chikorita are the best bets for Dawn. Who knows? What if she got both? :3 May got a Squirtle AND Bulbasaur. I don't see why Dawn can't have both. ^^ Besides, she's still got room for 2 more, right?

Allyson
22nd May 2009, 3:28 AM
Thanks =)
and I'll make sure I follow the rules and post regurally ;)
btw,you can call me Ally ;P

Cyndaquil, just because I think it's cute and I'd like to see Dawn work with a fire type ;]
If not Cyndaquil, then Chikorita.
I just dont think she should have Totadile, because she already has a water type.

New Topic?

What's your favorite outfit Dawn has wore?

sorry, if that's already been made :( ;)

Maylu Sakurai
22nd May 2009, 3:34 AM
for The outfit I like them both She is a cutie either way Wednesday I am gonna order my Dawn action figure along with Pokemon Platinum 2 more Dawn things added to my Dawn collection so far I have and scarf a;long with a backpack with the Dawn pokeball design

Yuppirox
22nd May 2009, 5:51 AM
You're welcome, Ally. ^^

Hm. I love the one she wore in the credits of Movie 10. :3 The one where she's wearing cool shades. ^^ It was mostly blue and yellow in color, I think. I think she looked cool and cute. x3

A Dawn action figure, Maylu? That sounds cool. ^^ I wish I had one... xP And I wish I had the Dawn clothes... Anywho, good luck with your collection! *thumbs up*

EDIT: Here's fan art of the Hikari costume from Movie 10 I was referring to;

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-hc19.jpg
Credits:http://michikusa.main.jp/

empoleon49
22nd May 2009, 9:12 AM
i wish i had a dawn action figure! i am anrgry at kenny when he teases dawn!
DAWN RULES!!!!!!

Allyson
22nd May 2009, 5:44 PM

Her contest dresses are really cute =]
I love how Dawn changes her outfits alot, but I love all those contest outfits!
Though every now and then, I think they should change it up and maybe give her a new one? ;)

empoleon49
23rd May 2009, 1:09 AM
i reckon she looks asesome in anything at all!

Maylu Sakurai
23rd May 2009, 2:54 AM
I have the Hat and scarf now for the rest of the outfit which I will get later on this year maybe late or sometime next year AI figured by august or September i will have the amv I don't really know yet for exact time I have to retrieve the episodes and 1 additional movie unless they come out with a 12th movie with Dawn in it Dawn rules and May drools

empoleon49
23rd May 2009, 8:56 AM
i want to get a desctop of dawn pictures,her in contests,her as rowan's assiant,her as a trainer all that.i will look for one tonight.

_.+bluesapphire+._
23rd May 2009, 9:11 AM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk104/isigirly12/glitterfy114125215D36.gif

well i think dawn is a fun and inspiring character.,

i love her fighting spirit...

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/sakura19_akita/Pokemon/ge-muhikari_edited-2.jpg

empoleon49
23rd May 2009, 10:13 AM
dawn never gives up! she is strong asesome,not to mention hot!i like her as rowans assisant,the coordinator,the trainer and evrything she is!

Maylu Sakurai
23rd May 2009, 8:10 PM
Bluespahire your in I have all the movies for the amv so far just need the english episodesof diamond and pearl and maybe battle deminsion if dawn is in it I love DAWN SO MUCH I amm trying to get the Dawn merchandise

Yuppirox
23rd May 2009, 10:54 PM
@+bluesapphire+: Of course you can join. ^^ Just make sure to edit your post and give credits to the fan art, ok? All fan arts need to have credit to them. Otherwise, you're in! :P

I also love her fighting spirit and boldness when it comes to Pokemon. She started off great for a beginner at being a Trainer/coordinator. I think she has the potential of winning the Grand Festival. :3 She's a great coordinator.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-rc4.jpg

I love Hikari in her cooking apron. :3 Don't you guys love it, too? I love it. ^w^

empoleon49
24th May 2009, 5:15 AM
my piczo page has heaps of dawn pics on it!i also draw pictures of dawn and collect dawn things.

Maylu Sakurai
24th May 2009, 6:07 AM
I have a huge amount of dawn pics around 320 I think I got Pinnacle studio to install now just getting all the videos needed to work on the amv this is gonna be one big project for me a major one since i havent done this is awhile
'

empoleon49
24th May 2009, 6:19 AM
i have a suggestion for it.include dawn as rowan's assisant as a co ordinter,as a trainer and evrything she is.i am geeting to more dawn pictures this week horay!

Maylu Sakurai
24th May 2009, 11:50 PM
I cant put the game stuff in the AMV then if i posted that It would violate the rules here and I dont want that to happen again so I cant add that this vid will be about her in the series in the game she is as completely different girl but one thing in the game doesnt change she gets a dress from her mom this depends if u select her and not barry

Yuppirox
24th May 2009, 11:54 PM
^Well, the amv doesn't have to do with anything on Sppf, you know. It could just be uploaded on Youtube and Sppf wouldn't be involved at all.

PS. Can't wait to see your AMV, anyway, Maylu. ^__^

Maylu Sakurai
25th May 2009, 2:54 AM
My Dawn AMV will Oficcially be done on Pinnacle Studio 8 unless I decide to up grade to Pnnacle studio 10 i may need to convert my real player files to get this to work and would ya guys be interested to see the works after its complette to show how hard it can be to build the video? Dawn deserves an AMV AND IT WILL HAPPEN I cant just go around being a fan without doing a vid

empoleon49
25th May 2009, 9:11 AM
SO DOSE THAT MEAN I AM NOT A DAWN fan!? (no offence intened).i am a a dawn fan i just dont have a video. please still count me as a dawn fan!
i reckon i am the biggest dawnfan.

sweet_piplup123
25th May 2009, 9:15 AM
It has been a while! Sorry...

I've got some pictures of Dawn and her Pok&#233;mon from snapshots of the Japanese openings, I am using them as references to draw Dawn. ^_^

Maylu Sakurai
25th May 2009, 8:31 PM
your still are it just that was my own opinion you dont have to fallow this if ya dont want to I just think Dawn deserves more amv sine there probably isnt much or really not enough of them out there

Yuppirox
25th May 2009, 9:06 PM
Still can't wait for the amv Maylu. x3

I just LOVE Hikari in this outfit...

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-hc22.jpg

I think it looks AWESOME. Don't you guys think so?x3

empoleon49
26th May 2009, 12:14 AM
i love dawn in any outfit!!!!!!

Maylu Sakurai
26th May 2009, 1:13 AM
I love her in that outfit its so cute they could of done a better job on it though this week i am ordering pokemon Platinum you know the reason is cause Dawn is in it and her outfit is super amazing

Yuppirox
26th May 2009, 1:30 AM
Well, that outfit I posted earlier, Hikari actually wore that in the Movie 10 credits along many other awesome outfits. I could show them to you guys if you want. I have another one right here...

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-hc18.jpg
Credit:http://michikusa.main.jp/

She does look great in any outfit. :3

*Blissy's Angel*
26th May 2009, 2:18 AM
Hi I'm Blissy's Angel and I would like to join this club. I've seen Pokemon for years and always adored Dawn's character. Her personality is awesome which made me love Pokemon Contests even more. She is also a great battler too. Hope that entry is good enough

Maylu Sakurai
26th May 2009, 3:55 AM
Sure thing you are in please read the rules and enjoy the club while you are here if ya need to do something please ask me or pokefan before ya post it so the club doesnt get closed there ws 2 others that gotten closed because of this I want this one to live

empoleon49
26th May 2009, 9:42 AM
i totally adore dawn! i am dawn's biggest fan! think you are? try snd beat me to see who is a bigger fan!

Maylu Sakurai
26th May 2009, 4:54 PM
I have gotten the most images and i also have the merchandise I am also gonna work on my down Dawn sig I also have my laptop dawnized still working on the logoff but start up is right please dont challenge me

Yuppirox
26th May 2009, 11:08 PM
A challenge, empoleon49? Well, you can't say you're the biggest Dawn fan without any proof. ;] Besides, we all love Dawn as much as you. ^^ Nobody is better than others when it comes to loving a Pokemon character. ;D

Just curious though.... What was your challenge anyway?

empoleon49
26th May 2009, 11:58 PM
that i am not sure yet. but yeah we all love dawn eqauly.faveroute of dawn's pokemon(as rowan's assisant or in anime) for me i say her chimpchar(in the game she chose chimpchar for me)

Maylu Sakurai
27th May 2009, 4:17 AM
if u choose the boy the actual pokemon she has depends on the pokemon u choose obviously if u choose tirtwig she chooses chimchar i choose her and piplupm who cares about the gender its the training is what counts

empoleon49
27th May 2009, 9:37 AM
dawn rules she is the best trainer ever! i will upload a drawing of her soon.

Maylu Sakurai
27th May 2009, 4:21 PM
note NO 1 LINERS!!!!
Today I buy my copy of Pokemon Platinum and my Dawn action figure after this a Dawn skin for my laptop and maybe the rest of the outfit or the plushie I want to get a plushie but cant afford it at this time doesn't that really stink my objective is to collect all the Dawn merchandise that there is

empoleon49
29th May 2009, 11:46 PM
my objective:to go on date with dawn probaly.
that is what i reckon my personal mission is.

Maylu Sakurai
30th May 2009, 3:34 AM
I got Pokemon Platinum!!!!!
As I said I will play the game as dawn and use her in the game and piplup of course i just gotten the game Thursday and already up to empoleon Dawns cuteness is 2 haard to avoid

empoleon49
30th May 2009, 11:41 PM
i prefer diamond then platiun. in diamond i spend alot of time at sandegem town.....

and the reason is cos dawn is there(it is her hometown)

Maylu Sakurai
30th May 2009, 11:46 PM
even though Platinum is a extended edition of diamond and pearl i am gonna try to convince my cousins friend to give me his diamond copy I like to have both Dawn spirites for my viewing to the club my AMV has no set deadline due to the fallowing reason dur yo the fact I dont know when i am going to my big sisters place this summer to retrieve all the episodes that i need and Is Dawn in the battle deminson with Ash?

empoleon49
31st May 2009, 5:14 AM
yep diamond is the best.i love that part where you team up with dawn to get her pokedex.

maylu please stop stealing my titles. i made that up and you copied!

Maylu Sakurai
31st May 2009, 4:03 PM
NEWS UPDATE: for double posting and 1 liner posts after I said NO 1 LINERS empoleon your suspended from this club for one week after breaking these rules and anyu postings will extend the ban from the club and those posts will be reported

Cloverleaf
1st June 2009, 2:55 PM
...actually, Maylu that was a three liner "_"

quoted without the little quote button>

yep diamond is the best. (That's the first line) i love that part where you team up with dawn to get her pokedex. (Line 2)

maylu, please stop stealing my titles. (Line 3) i made those up and you copied! (Line 4)

even if you consider lines to be the literal lines and not sentances, he still has two lines. I'd also advise you to figure out a differant title, as a member is already complaining about you stealing his made up titles. Think of something else.

And the post before that was a two liner as well.

He could have edited his post beforehand, but that's unlikely, considering he's complaining about you.

i.e. Take the ban of of empoleon and change your title, before people think that you're only covering your behind. I'm not trying to be rude, but I can't find any reason that he should be suspended.

As for Dawn...does Crobat seem like a suitable poke for her? What about Onix...or Garchomp? Those are the pokes that Dawn has in my Diamond. Thankfully, Buneary and Roselia are there to keep her kid friendly. Incidently, her Buneary's name is Mr.Bunbuns, and Luxray is...well, his name is the name of those guys that run across the football field in their birthday suits that I don't think is going to be looked well upon. Starts with an s, ends with a r.

Maylu Sakurai
1st June 2009, 4:21 PM
clover leaf that was edited by Medea there was a couple 1 liner posts and double posts before Medea came and removed and edited the post merging them I put that up after she already done that since i couldn't post it due to a server error on my end and my Friend sweet May made some chagesd to posts here as well I now just seen

Cloverleaf
1st June 2009, 5:48 PM
ahh, that explains it. Never mind then. Do mind the question in my last post, however.

Yuppirox
2nd June 2009, 1:09 AM
yep diamond is the best.i love that part where you team up with dawn to get her pokedex.

maylu please stop stealing my titles. i made that up and you copied!

You know... You could've just taken this over on a VM or PM to Maylu instead of the club...

NEWS UPDATE: for double posting and 1 liner posts after I said NO 1 LINERS empoleon your suspended from this club for one week after breaking these rules and anyu postings will extend the ban from the club and those posts will be reported

I don't really know what has happened here, but from the looks of things, empoleon double posted with the first one saying about Diamond in a one-liner, and the second one was complaining about your user title? And Medea merged and edited out his posts? Well, I've got to say, empoleon49 does need to be put on a 1 week ban...

Ok, as co-owner, I approve of this ban made by Maylu. Sorry, empoleon. But, you've broken the rules and made unrelated and off-topic comments in the club that were one-liners AND you double posted. You could've just taken this over on VM or PMs like I said... Plus, you've got to put periods and spaces to complete your train of thought. You can't just put up posts saying how much you love Dawn more than anybody else.

Sorry again, empoleon. But, clearly, you're banned from the Dawn/Hikari club.

PLEASE READ THE RULES! (thank you~!) ^^

Maylu Sakurai
2nd June 2009, 4:03 AM
You know... You could've just taken this over on a VM or PM to Maylu instead of the club...

I don't really know what has happened here, but from the looks of things, empoleon double posted with the first one saying about Diamond in a one-liner, and the second one was complaining about your user title? And Medea merged and edited out his posts? Well, I've got to say, empoleon49 does need to be put on a 1 week ban...

Ok, as co-owner, I approve of this ban made by Maylu. Sorry, empoleon. But, you've broken the rules and made unrelated and off-topic comments in the club that were one-liners AND you double posted. You could've just taken this over on VM or PMs like I said... Plus, you've got to put periods and spaces to complete your train of thought. You can't just put up posts saying how much you love Dawn more than anybody else.

Sorry again, empoleon. But, clearly, you're banned from the Dawn/Hikari club.

PLEASE READ THE RULES! (thank you~!) ^^
I think empoleon was trying to cause a fight look he has tried it once already so I am banning him for one week starting yesterday or day before

Allyson
2nd June 2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while...=/

But I found some really cute fanart ;)
http://i44.*******.com/vxeq00.jpg
Credit. (http://lorddonovan.deviantart.com/art/Hikari-Moe-43283925)

Maylu Sakurai
3rd June 2009, 12:22 AM
Welcome back Allyson and that is cute actually post more if you find any and please it be a link next time and the reason is alot of members from the old club posted so many images and they closed that club for that they considered it spam

Allyson
6th June 2009, 5:52 PM
Im so sorry!
I edited it ;)

Yuppirox
7th June 2009, 12:06 AM
Welcome back Allyson and that is cute actually post more if you find any and please it be a link next time and the reason is alot of members from the old club posted so many images and they closed that club for that they considered it spam

Actually, the old club was closed because it died. =/ Not because of image spam. In fact, images were always welcomed there. After all, I was in the old one. SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. Posting images that contribute to the topic isn't stupid, pointless or annoying. They just have to make sure to add some words to their post regarding the discussion.

Just so you know...~

In fact, here's some fan art that I found of Hikari. :D

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-hc3.jpg
Credits: http://michikusa.main.jp/

EDIT: Oh! I almost forgot... empoleon49, you are no longer banned from the Dawn/Hikari Club!~ It's been one week and the ban has been lifted. Hope you come back and follow the rules more accurately. ;)

Also, awesome pic, Allyson. ^^ It's very adorable.~

Allyson
7th June 2009, 2:57 AM
Thanks pokefanAA#493 :)
I love that pic too! I Love Dawn's platinum outfit ;]

Speaking of her platinum outfit.....

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4004_1__0001.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4015_4__0001.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4015_1__0001.jpg

Credit to Photobucket.
She looks so cute =]

How about some new topics?

D/P Outfit or Platinum Outfit?

Which do you prefer?
I like the original D/P outfit best, but the other is still very cute ;)

If Dawn didn't choose Piplup, would you have wanted her to have Chimchar or Turtwig?

I really wanted her to choose Chimchar!
I think it's really cute and I have this thing for fire types ;D

Yuppirox
7th June 2009, 3:13 AM
You're welcome, Allyson. ^^

D/P Outfit or Platinum Outfit?

Platinum outfit wins hands down for me. I love the color and the way it makes her look more comfortable and adorable. :3 In fact...

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/Platinum_Dawn_and_Piplup_by_Endl-1.png

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/Platinum_Hikari_by_Endless_Summe-1.jpg
Credits: Endless-Summer @ DA (http://endless-summer181.deviantart.com/)

If Dawn didn't choose Piplup, would you have wanted her to have Chimchar or Turtwig?

I would have preferred Turtwig over Piplup. Turtwig needs more love~ Besides, they both look cute together. ;)

Maylu Sakurai
7th June 2009, 3:58 AM
All the Images posted are excellent and made it into my dawn image collection and for the AMV wise its been delayed I am not gonna be able to order Pinnacle Studio 11 Plus or Pinnacle Studio 12 plus till late July or sometime in August and i need to redownload the episodes and get a rm converter and i have my dawn action figure clickeh link: http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/img_3011.jpg and you guys I apologize for this delay but I will get it done its my top priority

empoleon49
8th June 2009, 7:04 AM
i like dawn's platiun outfit but not as much as her diamond outfit

Midnightmoon6o2
8th June 2009, 12:02 PM
Well the spoilers really show that her Platinum outfit is realy for snowy and cold areas while her DP are for summer. it makes me wonder if Dawn leaves the group will she wear her Platinum outfit or a new one?

Maylu Sakurai
8th June 2009, 6:28 PM
From sources I heard she actually does wear the platinum outfit in the series Don't totally know if its really true to not I will have to find a japanese episdoe and download it and asee if this information is really accurate empoleon u just cam back and broke the 1 liner rule

Allyson
8th June 2009, 7:56 PM
From sources I heard she actually does wear the platinum outfit in the series Don't totally know if its really true to not I will have to find a japanese episdoe and download it and asee if this information is really accurate empoleon u just cam back and broke the 1 liner rule

Yes she does.
I just posted pictures of her wearing it in the show, in my other post ;)
vv

Thanks pokefanAA#493 :)
I love that pic too! I Love Dawn's platinum outfit ;]

Speaking of her platinum outfit.....

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4004_1__0001.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4015_4__0001.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq14/Maymist1/DP_126_1_4015_1__0001.jpg

Credit to Photobucket.
She looks so cute =]

And Maylu Sakurai, that action figure is really cute (:

Maylu Sakurai
8th June 2009, 8:09 PM
Awesome I hope they get that episode subbed or find a place To download that Episode It is so awesome that she actually wears the outfit in the series they will hopefully will continue to improve Dawn even more and keep her for quite awhile she is like the most popular one out of all characters

Yuppirox
9th June 2009, 1:23 AM
Hm. The episodes are more than likely going to be subbed. ^u^ She wears her Platinum outfit for DP125-129 (?) as far as we know. She doesn't wear it for Movie 12 and likely won't be wearing it any further than that. ^^' I wish she would. She looks kawaii in that outfit. ^u^.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/d-359.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-g-s1.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-a1.jpg

Maylu Sakurai
9th June 2009, 3:10 AM
We currently Dont know of This and do you think they will bring the 12th movie into english so I can get in my files I have 10,11 downloaded i just need 12 and the rest of the english episodes. I canot get enough of Dawn so I am gonna get a Dawn costume in August or September

Allyson
9th June 2009, 5:55 AM
Hm. The episodes are more than likely going to be subbed. ^u^ She wears her Platinum outfit for DP125-129 (?) as far as we know. She doesn't wear it for Movie 12 and likely won't be wearing it any further than that. ^^' I wish she would. She looks kawaii in that outfit. ^u^.

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/d-359.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-g-s1.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-a1.jpg

That fanart is really cute :D
My favorite is the last one ;)

and I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to answer it.....

Which Dawn shippings do you support? Why(optional)?

Penguinshipping!
I love the idea of Dawn & Kenny togethor 8D
and I like how Kenny teases Dawn xD
If not Penguinshipping, I'd like Twinleafshipping to happen, just because I think they would be cute togethor ;]

Maylu Sakurai
9th June 2009, 6:07 PM
I got Pinnacle Studio 9 installed but the Video is no longer on a set date for completion due to weather affects wifi and DSL so i am not sure when it will be complete but I will get Dawn AMV done by the end of the year! I got another picture of my Dawn action figure does anyone want to see another one

Yuppirox
10th June 2009, 1:19 AM
Which Dawn shippings do you support? Why? (optional)

Well, the one I support the most is Pearlshipping. ^^ I love their interactions and how well they work together. I also love their high fives when one accomplishes something or to comfort the other. x3 It's adorable.

I also support Ikari, Twinleaf, Fortune, Commoner (Platina x Dia), and SapphirePearl! =)

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-y2.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-r3.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/hh-a2.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/top-p-h.jpg

Allyson
10th June 2009, 3:43 AM
Well I just re-did that topic to make a new one XD

Which Dawn shippings do you NOT support? Why? (optional)

Ikarishipping.
What bugs me about this ship is that it has so many supporters but no hints/proof whatsoever.
Im the kind of person that will not support anything unless it has a chance of happening, and Ikari doesnt ;P
but I made an exception for Twinleafshipping. I mean, you never know ;D

Maylu Sakurai
10th June 2009, 6:25 PM
Do you think I shall Get a Dawn Outfit just for the heck of it or do you think I shall not I want to see some opinions on it Despite Gender related issues and It would be for collection not wearing LOL

Allyson
12th June 2009, 5:50 PM
lol, well why not?
It would be a great thing to add to your collection ;)

Maylu Sakurai
12th June 2009, 6:31 PM
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/dawn510.jpg
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/dawn710.jpg
http://i61.servimg.com/u/f61/13/61/35/72/dawn810.jpg
these are snapshots I taken out of Diamond and pearl episode 125 The very first Episode Dawn received her platinum Outfit from her mom I actually enjoyed the episode so far that i know of 125-129 are Subbed I have not seen other subbed episodes Yet but I am looking forward to more of them

empoleon49
13th June 2009, 9:37 AM
where do you buy all that stuff maylu?
i may buy some if i know where.

Yuppirox
14th June 2009, 2:35 AM
You know, Maylu. You could've just gotten the screenshots from Filb.de. ^^; You didn't have to do them yourself... oh, well. =)

As for the toys, some places sell those kind of stuff while others don't, unfortunately. Or, they can be imported from Japan. ^^ The buyer's choice, I guess.

Another new topic? Anyone? I guess I'll make another one since only me and Allyson are answering them, so...

What's your opinion on Kimi no Soba de ~ Hikari no Theme (By Your Side ~ Hikari's Theme)?

I love the song. =D It's one of my favorite Pokemon endings/Jap. songs. ^^ I've even memorized the English translation lyrics and the Japanese lyrics. It also has a catchy tune to it. I more preferably like the full theme, though. :3 I LOVE listening to it.

Also, for Maylu's AMV (which is still in the works, right?), I suggest using By Your Side in it since it IS Hikari's theme song. ;3

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/top-7-queen.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/dp-a2.jpg

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/d-336.jpg

Allyson
14th June 2009, 4:55 AM
Maylu Sakurai, thanks for the screenshots! she looks great =]
pokefan#483, lol I guess we are the only ones ;P

What's your opinion on Kimi no Soba de ~ Hikari no Theme (By Your Side ~ Hikari's Theme)?

Yes, I love it too! It sounds great, and its definitly one of my favorites ;)

Maylu Sakurai
14th June 2009, 7:28 PM
pokefan do you know the length of that track I want to download it when I know the correct length and don't download partial files like i have done in the past and by that link looks like its a foreign site that i do not know I like taking screenshots just in case net goes out

Allyson
15th June 2009, 3:34 AM
I just tried Filb.de, but its in another language and I can't understand it :/
do you know of any other sites like it, except in English? thanks ;]

Maylu Sakurai
15th June 2009, 6:53 PM
I will add Kimi no Soba de ~Hikari's theme to the video when i getit built I am still working on getting the links to get the real video files i need then if you got any other episodes other than 125-129 that you recommend let me know so i can add them to the video so far the music will be: Together by Akiyoshi Fumie (movie 10 version), Kimi no soba de and any other tracks you recommend I am aiming for 10 -20 minute video to do

Allyson
16th June 2009, 10:22 PM
Maylu Sakurai, Cant wait to see the amv ;)

and I got some new topics :D
Would you like it if Dawn travels with Ash in the 5 gen?

Honestly, no.
As much as I love Dawn, I wouldn't want her in the 5th gen.
It would be time for a new girl ;]

Is there a certain Pokemon that you wish Dawn had?

I would love it if she had an Eevee!
I wonder what she would evolve it into...

And some fanart!
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/Aipom77/PokeGirls/n148.gif

Yuppirox
17th June 2009, 2:21 AM
That's some great fan art, Allyson! :3 Could you just give credits to the artist please? All fan art needs credits as to who made them. ^^

I have to agree with Allyson on this one. ^^ As much as I love Hikari and Pearlshipping/SatoHika XD, I feel as though she would be out of place. ^^; I would love her to travel with Ash to Johto if a BF season comes around. ^^

Is there a certain Pokemon that you wish Dawn had?

Chikorita comes to mind. :3 Chikorita is the kind of spunky and adorable Pokemon that would fit perfectly with Dawn. =) Plus, it would promote HeartGold and SoulSilver, too. ;] And she needs a grass type anyway. =]

Filb.de is in another language, I know. I usually just look for "Anime" and scroll down to DP and look for the episodes. =/ I get the some things of what that site says... Well, based on the looks anyway. ^^;

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n246.jpg
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n183.jpg
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n280.jpg
Credits: http://pdxplus.main.jp/

Allyson
17th June 2009, 6:42 AM
thanks =]
and Im sorry! I found it on photobucket and thought that it was just too cute ;D
I also love the ones you posted too! :D
the first one's adorable ;]

Yuppirox
17th June 2009, 7:25 AM
Hehe. No need to worry, Allyson! ^^ Your fan art is from the same artist of the ones I posted. You could tell by the style. ;3

Yeah. Hikari is adorable in any form of art she's in. ;D In fact...

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/pk14.gif
Credits: http://www.jttk.zaq.ne.jp/ozanari/frame.htm
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n256.jpg
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n154.jpg

Maylu Sakurai
17th June 2009, 7:46 AM
Good News I found the whole track now just planning on all the songs after the 3 i already decided on Kimi no sode de~Hikari's theme, Together (full version regular) Together (movie remix) I am still working on the song list and what episodes to use

Allyson
17th June 2009, 5:45 PM
pokefan#493,Those are so cute 8D
I love the first one! Her buneary looks really cute in it too ^^;

and is it just me, or are we the only 3 who post here :S

Anyway, I've been playing the Platinum game and I love it!
Definitly the best Pokemon game yet :D
dont ya think? xD

Also, here some screenshots of Dawn, from the show
They're all so cute ;D
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/Aipom77/PokeGirls/pd50.jpg
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/Aipom77/PokeGirls/OQAAAD-uFG44tb4xboJOdjx0gnIX5d_UoGU.jpg
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt214/Aipom77/PokeGirls/Dawn25.jpg

Maylu Sakurai
17th June 2009, 8:03 PM
heh I had the first 2 already and as soon as I get another song added to my video and decide on episodes to use I will compile that one video I am using Pinnacle studio 9 to do the Dawn video I am gonna do a small kimi no sobe de video to see how things work out before working on the big project

empoleon49
18th June 2009, 12:05 AM
Allyson those are cool pics!! dawn is awesome(as we all know!) i think she should be the star of the show dont you agree?

Maylu Sakurai
18th June 2009, 4:05 AM
Kimi no Soba De is now my new favorite song i love how it sounds the tempo to It isn Perfect and its suits Dawn Perfectly and I can not stand our openings they are focused around Ash and the ones in japan are more focused on Dawn she is the more important one Ash is not!!!!!!

Allyson
18th June 2009, 4:25 AM
Well actually, Ash is the most important charcter
The whole show is focused on Ash's journey to become the Pokemon master ;)

Midnightmoon6o2
18th June 2009, 2:56 PM
Nice shots guys. so i dunno if this is asked yet but do we a Hikari/Dawn day?

Maylu Sakurai
18th June 2009, 4:36 PM
@midnightjewelz that is a awesome Idea I may sometime next week work on my Kimi no soba de video dont have a stable wifi to download the episodes i need so the Dawn AMV has been put as soon as the stuff comes available The Dawn AMV will rock when its completed there will be effects of it to show its my own work and own Video editing skills that I have

Yuppirox
19th June 2009, 7:06 AM
Actually, midnightjewelz, there are 2 Hikari/Dawn days. :D One is when the first Japanese DP ep aired and the first English DP ep aired. ^^ So we can celebrate it 2 times a year. I think we missed the English one, though. =( I'll check into that...

Thank you, Allyson. ^^ I don't know why there are only 3-4 of us... I guess all the hype of Hikari being the "new" girl in the series has kinda died among the fanbase. =/ The Dawn/Hikari club on Bulbagarden is always active with tons of members always discussing Dawn/Hikari...

Satoshi is, and always will be the main star of the Pokemon anime. =/ I still love Satoshi, though. Besides, him and Hikari are of equal importance to the anime, in my opinion Pearlshipper here..XD

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n281.jpg
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n276.jpg
http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/n139.gif

Midnightmoon6o2
20th June 2009, 2:53 PM

As much as i love Dawn, no. its time for May! i just hope the 5G will come as cute and hot as May and Dawn.

So what are the dates for the two Dawn days?

Maylu Sakurai
20th June 2009, 5:09 PM
I will say this if i ever get the last episode I do not look forward to it the last episode till sometime in 5 gen if there is one even if there is not the last episode will more than likely make me wanna cry or actually cry at a time when i was a May the ninth movie i believe it was made me upset in one part but one day I found a image with may, mistyand dawn in it i foun dd myself staring at Dawn in that image for quite awhile

empoleon49
21st June 2009, 5:02 AM
i think dawn should be in the 5th gen.no i dont think platinum is the best game no way i think that.i will cry if dawn leaves probaly.

Maylu Sakurai
21st June 2009, 6:01 AM
I would prefer Dawn in the fifth generation Dawn has a high popularity rating she would be missed to much and the ending would make me cry i came attached to Dawn a lot she is a free spirited person like me changing the girl chara would just be wrong I say keep her in the series it would be better for her

Maylu Sakurai
26th June 2009, 3:13 AM
Dawn is in movie 12 from what I heard i am still looking for good quality video for the small project i am doing as for the Dawn project getting a spot to download the videos for the BIG projet is kinda hard but I will do it she deserves more AMV than the rest she cute and needed in the series for it to live

Allyson
26th June 2009, 10:23 PM
The series will do fine without her
it did good without Misty and May
I like Dawn, and she's my favorite female character, but evan if she leaves, I'll still watch the show ;)

Maylu Sakurai
27th June 2009, 4:03 AM
last night I was looking for my dawn action figure I looked behind my couch up till about midnight tried again today it was in the corner behind my couch something tells me my cousin friends threw my Dawn action figure there I wouldnt ever do that to it i may keep it under my covers tonight just to be ssafe

BrendanRuby
27th June 2009, 5:37 PM
Ok, so what's happening? Damn it, political science does take it's toll on you, so yeah. Well, at least - I'm BACK!

Wait. You said. DAWN's making her swansong. Oh. No. Because, the next girl gonna's look way worse. Looks like something from Mario. If you really want to see, go on to Bulbapedia and type Soul into the searchbar. No way.

Maylu Sakurai
27th June 2009, 11:08 PM
no I said Dawn has her own theme song and I am going to do 2 videos 1 amv and one music video of my own based off her theme and the big AMV project will have all the songs that i have currently projeccted length will be like 10-30 minutes pending after all song are pput together

BrendanRuby
28th June 2009, 2:14 AM
no I said Dawn has her own theme song and I am going to do 2 videos 1 amv and one music video of my own based off her theme and the big AMV project will have all the songs that i have currently projeccted length will be like 10-30 minutes pending after all song are pput together

Um. Swansong means final appearance.

Maylu Sakurai
28th June 2009, 2:15 AM
Um. Swansong means final appearance.

are you serious that episode will make me cry indeed damn nintendo and them retards

BrendanRuby
28th June 2009, 2:24 AM
are you serious that episode will make me cry indeed damn nintendo and them retards

It's likely. I mean, for quite a while at least. Since Misty took like a whole 6 seasons to return, and May, another whole season. So yeah,brace yourselves...

Maylu Sakurai
28th June 2009, 2:41 AM
It's likely. I mean, for quite a while at least. Since Misty took like a whole 6 seasons to return, and May, another whole season. So yeah,brace yourselves... If they get rid of Dawn and then i will boycott the fifth genration heck it would may look good she was like in for 4 dang seasons and I totally dont like this at all Dawn deserve more and could i have a link to that page u saw

Allyson
28th June 2009, 3:01 AM
Ok, so what's happening? Damn it, political science does take it's toll on you, so yeah. Well, at least - I'm BACK!

Wait. You said. DAWN's making her swansong. Oh. No. Because, the next girl gonna's look way worse. Looks like something from Mario. If you really want to see, go on to Bulbapedia and type Soul into the searchbar. No way.

That's not going to be the next girl.

And Dawn's not going to leave anytime soon, they still have to do the BF ;]

Maylu Sakurai
28th June 2009, 3:07 AM
That's not going to be the next girl.

And Dawn's not going to leave anytime soon, they still have to do the BF ;]
I dont think its the best idea to get rid of Dawn after all she has a extremely high popularity rating alot higher than May has if they get rid of dawn it could lead to the downfall of pokemon if they do get rid of her I WILL NOT WATCH fifth gen

Yuppirox
28th June 2009, 3:10 AM
Actually, it won't be the downfall for Pokemon if Hikari left. :/ You have to think realistically, Maylu. Not everyone is as big a fan of her as us.

The anime OR Pokemon in general won't go down. As much as we <3 Hikari, we have to accept the fact that she won't be there forever. :/

Erienne
29th June 2009, 7:29 AM
If they get rid of Dawn and then i will boycott the fifth genration heck it would may look good she was like in for 4 dang seasons and I totally dont like this at all Dawn deserve more and could i have a link to that page u saw

Okay, hi. I guess... wait... join a club? Whatever.

Every generation a new girl comes in nearly the same fashion: Pikachu blows up their bike, doesn't tell Ash, two or three movies, goes to another region to go do Contests/be a gym leader.

Maybe Dawn will stick around into the 5th generation or be recurrent, but Hikari-chan won't be in the show forever. :/

Maylu Sakurai
2nd July 2009, 10:49 PM
with my Harddive starting to give out in my main laptop the actual release date from both the kimi no soba de and the big Dawn/hikari AMV has been postponed till further notice I need a different drive before i can actually work on the video sorry guys things happen

Elrade
3rd July 2009, 1:19 AM
Eh, Dawn's alright. She looks like she's the daughter of Santa Claus in her Platinum outfit, which is pretty cool. I get the feeling that the writers like Dawn more than either Misty or May, so... She may well stay into the next generation. She also has the personality a daughter of mine probably would have: real nice most of the time, but can EXPLODE in a fit of terrifying rage. Just like her dad!

last night I was looking for my dawn action figure I looked behind my couch up till about midnight tried again today it was in the corner behind my couch something tells me my cousin friends threw my Dawn action figure there I wouldnt ever do that to it i may keep it under my covers tonight just to be ssafe

Uh... Okay... o_O;

Yuppirox
3rd July 2009, 1:51 AM
Okay, hi. I guess... wait... join a club? Whatever.

Yep. Join a club. :P Hi!

Uh... Okay... o_O;

XD

Anywayz, welcome to the club new members! (I guess...) lol. Make sure to follow the rules and have fun. Woot.

A daughter? Ha. That sounds cute. I guess if you look at her in a father's POV, that could definitely work. :3 She always has this child-like feel to her that I can relate to, and it's adorable, imo. ;D

Elrade
3rd July 2009, 1:58 AM
No, I'm saying that my daughter would probably inherit my temper and occasional depression, and Dawn certainly has her depressed and enraged moments, like where she tried to kick paul in the face.

Which is something I'd like to do. Multiple times. Kicking Paul in the face. Many, many times. Until he stops being such a massive jerk. Or dies. Whichever comes first. Yeah.

Maylu Sakurai
3rd July 2009, 5:48 AM
Seriously I am just like Dawn I am nice till someone angers me and I also have those depressing moments dont you guys find this funny i am just like Dawn the same personality and a free spirit

empoleon49
3rd July 2009, 11:29 AM
Seriously I am just like Dawn I am nice till someone angers me and I also have those depressing moments dont you guys find this funny i am just like Dawn the same personality and a free spirit

i am EXACTLY like Dawn. evrything about us is alike. i also have those depressing moments i can get mad but most of the time i am free and happy.

Maylu Sakurai
3rd July 2009, 4:31 PM
i am EXACTLY like Dawn. evrything about us is alike. i also have those depressing moments i can get mad but most of the time i am free and happy.
It seems we are both the same empoleon this is interesting very interesting fans and the fans has the same personality as the favorite character

Elrade
3rd July 2009, 4:57 PM
Fans often have similar personalities to the characters they're fans of. For instance: I smart, sarcastic and occasionally just plain crazy like Sokka from Avatar. Yet at the same time, I can be really nice most of the time while possessing an explosive temper like Zuko from the same show.

Midnightmoon6o2
9th July 2009, 11:01 AM
Wow, this place is dead lately. i shall revive this tread with my newest Dawn fanart.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l464/battlefreak602/DawnIntherain.jpg

Maylu Sakurai
9th July 2009, 9:12 PM
not bad midnight yeah it really has died down for some odd reason i am starting to think what episode and if i should use any of the endings or openings or not this is gonna be a good one though

Mr. Joker
9th July 2009, 9:47 PM
Can I join please? I am a huge fan of Dawn, I like her alot better then Misty and a little more then May. Whenever a new girl was introduced into a game it would take time to like them, but with Dawn, I liked her right away. I am a Twinleaf Shipper, StockingsShipper, and a PearlShipper. That is alot of Dawn Shippings 8D. I hope that I am allowed to join becouse I am a huge fan of Dawn and hope she stays for quite a while!

Maylu Sakurai
9th July 2009, 10:16 PM
sure thing you are in from what I see in your post I approve of it we have club banners if you so choose to add one to your sig remember to add credit to whom actually done the sigs i am just the uplaoder

Yuppirox
10th July 2009, 4:58 AM
:o Yay! Mr. Joker finally recognized his Hikari luv! :P Woot~ Make sure to follow the rules and have fun, love. ;D

Hikari personas, ey? Well, I don't know about you guys, but only a girl can share the problems that Hikari experiences. x3

For instance, today my brother teased me about my looks. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. :P I am extremely helpful and don't pick fights with others (unless I am insulted xD). She also goes fangirly for adorable cute things (which I do almost everyday ;3). I even tell my family to not worry for me. XD Hence the phrase "No need to worry!".

Oh! Did you guys know that Hikari is going to be in the 13th Movie? It's awesome! Plus, she gets a new 1-piece swimsuit for Movie 12. ;)

Midnightmoon6o2
10th July 2009, 4:20 PM
Oh! Did you guys know that Hikari is going to be in the 13th Movie? It's awesome! Plus, she gets a new 1-piece swimsuit for Movie 12. ;)

Dawn in a one piece? she doesn't look as hot with a one piece. she looks hotter with a two piece. xD (Just like May.) *shot*

Maylu Sakurai
11th July 2009, 1:17 AM
ooh another swimsuit? I have to see this I will have to down load the 12th movie cause i dought they will ever put it in english Dawn is freaking hot more popular than May dawn ubber hotness and care for her pokemon saved the pokemon series

Elrade
11th July 2009, 3:54 AM
I'm... seriously creeped out right now. *Backs away from the screen*

So, gentlemen... Should her Piplup evolve so it isn't as annoying? I know it won't, but I think it should.

Maylu Sakurai
11th July 2009, 4:59 AM
I'm... seriously creeped out right now. *Backs away from the screen*

So, gentlemen... Should her Piplup evolve so it isn't as annoying? I know it won't, but I think it should.

How is piplup annoying elrade that I would like to know I never seen piplup to be an annoying pokemon at all its powerfull small thing like pachirisu its powerful fast and cute which makes a powerful advantage