PDA

View Full Version : Blow it to Pieces. FPS club.x.

kirapwns
10th March 2009, 1:23 AM
Credit to Skiyomi for the Banner
http://i44.*******.com/30d9sbc.png
Welcome to Blow it to Pieces!
The one-and-only First-Person Shooter game club!
~Joining Post MUST Have First Topic Listed~

Rules
-All Serebii.net rules apply.
-No flaming
-No trolling
-Do not ask for Co-Owner status.
-No one-lining, by one-lining, I mean don't put "Can I join?" And than the other rule, putting a topic down.
-Enjoy.

----------Strikes----------
Strikes are given to members due to not following the rules above. You can get a total of 5 strikes, and if you have one and you've been following the rules well and giving a decent dedication to the club, I may just take one of those strikes off. Here are how the strikes work:
First: Warning
Second: Warning
Third: 3 Day Ban
Fourth: 2-Week Ban
Fifth: Permaban

None yet.

---------Members---------

kirapwns - Owner - Sniper
Console: Playstation 3
Online ID: OverNLNEthousand
Solstice - Assault Gunner
Console: Playstation 3
Online ID: Delphion

---------Graphics---------
Please use at least one of the graphics to advertise for the clan. Not mandatory, but would be very helpful towards the group. ^.^

None yet.
None yet.
None yet.

-----------Topics----------

What is your favorite set of weapons? (ex. Machine Guns, Shotguns, etc.)

-----------Helping the Club----------

Advertising: Putting a userbar into your signature or even a link will count as this.
Graphics: Making a graphic, whether it be a Banner, userbar, or Icon, and posting it into the club will count.
Recruitment: Bringing a friend to the club and having them join counts as this. Remember, in the joining post they must put that you recruited them.
Topics: Creating a topic will count as this.
Online ID/Gamer Tag: Posting your Online ID/Gamer Tag.

-------Tournaments--------

Bronze Cup: Coming soon! Make sure to check back about the info!

I will assign Co-Owners by the way they know FPS games and the way they act towards fellow members.
As for now, sit tight. We may have tournaments in the near future if we get enough members.

kirapwns
11th March 2009, 4:02 AM
Alright! It was accepted!
^.^

Feel free everyone to go ahead and join! Once atleast 3 people join, The tournaments will begin!!! ^.^

Solstice
11th March 2009, 10:39 AM
I'm quite a newbie when it comes with FPS. I started playing RFoM around last christmas. I didn't like these kind of games, especially because it's both a shooter and sci-fi. But I really liked RFoM and I still want R2. I bought KZ2 on it's official release day for one reason: Dutch pride. I didn't really like it in the beginning, but now it's the only game I play.

What is your favorite set of weapons?
I like the special weapons which aren't found in every game. Good examples are the Bolt Gun and the Electricity Gun in KZ2. Assault rifles seem to be the best all round weapons.

My PSN is Delphion by the way.

kirapwns
12th March 2009, 4:00 AM
Solstice: Accepted! Yeah, I own R2. Beat it, almost got a platinum. As for RFoM, I didn't play much of the story line, and not a bit online. Thats only because I got R2 first and going from R2 to RFoM was a hard change.

As for Killzone 2, I'm going to rent it this Friday and try to get into it. My friends at school talk about it all the time, and I have the demo for it. Hopefully its my kind of game.

And practically the only game I play now is Call Of Duty 5: World at War. Beat the Storyline and am a First Prestige Rank 31 now. ^.^ May be going for platinum soon.

I'll add you. ^.^ Thanks for joining.

Solstice
12th March 2009, 3:49 PM
WaW and R2 are high on my wish list. People are always comparing with WaW. "Is this game on that mode harder or easier than WaW on veteran?" I heard that KZ2 on elite is almost just as hard as WaW on veteran. I'm almost done with KZ2's SP mode. The only thing I need to do is beat the last boss, but for 3 trophies:
- For killing him in 20 minutes
- For doing all missions without dying
- For beating the game on elite
And I also need to get 3 headshots with the revolver in a row. Then I can move on to the MP. I heard it's awesome.

kirapwns
14th March 2009, 1:35 AM
Killzone 2 isn't all that bad. Its not really my kind of game though. A few pro's and con's in my opinion.

PROS
-AMAZING graphics
-Great storyline
-Helghast ftw.

CONS
-Lag between controller and video screen. I don't even have HD and it does it. :( Makes me sad.
-No Custom Controller set. The only okay controller set on there is Alternate 2.
-Needs new adjustment for Sensitivity.

Good looking game though. Just rented it.