PDA

View Full Version : PMD 2 sky edition: the celebi question

Ice Geo
13th March 2009, 9:41 AM
Hi, sorry for posting this on the wrong forum last time. Im new to the forums so im learning what goes where. Anyway, theres one question on my mind at the moment

Pink celebi. She helps grovyle, you and your partner go back to the past by using the passage of time. Celebi dissapeared after they went through, so does this mean we might be able to obtain pink celebi from the storyline into our party?

Any info please say

tinypearl32
13th March 2009, 9:57 PM
There is the posibility that you could recruit pink Celebi, but only if you have PMD2 Time. Not Darkness. Which makes me sad.

What you need so that you can recruit celebi in Time:
* Manaphy has returned (after you beat Darkrai), joined your team, and has given you access to Marine Resort.
* Mystery Part or Secret Slab (in your bag)
* A Friend Bow, Golden Mask, or Amber Tear is useful (increase recruitment chance)

When you get to the floor that Celebi is on, equip your recruitment item on the Leader, and have at it!

These requirements also apply to the other legendaries that you can only find with a Secret Slab. (Although, if you're playing Time, you cannot recruit Mewtwo.) Legendaries are at http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/legendary.shtml

Golden Manaphy
14th March 2009, 3:17 AM
There is the posibility that you could recruit pink Celebi, but only if you have PMD2 Time. Not Darkness. Which makes me sad.

* Manaphy has returned (after you beat Darkrai), joined your team, and has given you access to Marine Resort.
* A Friend Bow, Golden Mask, or Amber Tear is useful (increase recruitment chance)

When you get to the floor that Celebi is on, equip your recruitment item on the Leader, and have at it!

These requirements also apply to the other legendaries that you can only find with a Secret Slab. (Although, if you're playing Time, you cannot recruit Mewtwo.) Legendaries are at http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/legendary.shtml

The Celebi mentioned there isn't the pink one and I should know: I have Time. The Celebi that appears is an ordinary green Celebi. Besides, Ice Geo is asking about 'Explorers of the Sky'.

Dragon Rules
14th March 2009, 5:37 AM

These requirements also apply to the other legendaries that you can only find with a Secret Slab. (Although, if you're playing Time, you cannot recruit Mewtwo.) Legendaries are at http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/legendary.shtmlYou can't actually recruit the pink Celebi, the Celebi you could recruit in the game is just a regular Celebi,found only in Time version at Mystifying Forest B10.

Ice Geo
14th March 2009, 4:57 PM
Well, i know you can get celebi on time edition, but im more interested in the celebi in the storyline. If there bringing the grovyle from the storyline in for use then i think they should bring celebi too. Green celebi's cute, but the pink is even cuter! Sorry, getting carried away. Back to the point, it would be easy to make her come back in the storyline with grovyle.

any more info please post it and thnakyou to all who have posted so far.

Ice Geo
14th March 2009, 4:58 PM
Well, i know you can get celebi on time edition, but im more interested in the celebi in the storyline. If there bringing the grovyle from the storyline in for use then i think they should bring celebi too. Green celebi's cute, but the pink is even cuter! Sorry, getting carried away. Back to the point, it would be easy to make her come back in the storyline with grovyle.

any more info please post it and thank you to all who have posted so far.