PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon 2 Kecleon

The Scary Dragon
20th March 2009, 12:39 PM
I've caught a female Kecleon in PMD2 after shoplifting in Mystifying forest. YIPEE!!! And I have never used any kind of cheat device on any game, before anyone asks. She's level 44 and has Attack 255, Sp Atk 255, Defence 255, Sp. Def 255, and HP 284. She needs 63,538 exp pts to go up to the next level, so I used two joy seeds and a golden seed. Each time she gains a level, she gains 1HP but the other stats don't go up, I assume they are already maxed out. And she needs 65,000 points to go up each level. The question I have is, is her strength set purely by the 255 values, or does her actual level make her stronger even though these stats don't alter? Her HP and recruitment chances will increase as her level goes up, but is that all that will alter?

Ryuartyi
20th March 2009, 5:34 PM
255 is the max for each stat. Leveling up will only give you more HP and any level-up skills, as well as better recruitment rate. HP will max at 999.

Terrorization
20th March 2009, 8:57 PM
ye like he said. Kooooooooooooool

AshMayMistyHikarifan
20th March 2009, 10:08 PM
I've caught a female Kecleon in PMD2 after shoplifting in Mystifying forest. YIPEE!!! And I have never used any kind of cheat device on any game, before anyone asks. She's level 44 and has Attack 255, Sp Atk 255, Defence 255, Sp. Def 255, and HP 284. She needs 63,538 exp pts to go up to the next level, so I used two joy seeds and a golden seed. Each time she gains a level, she gains 1HP but the other stats don't go up, I assume they are already maxed out. And she needs 65,000 points to go up each level. The question I have is, is her strength set purely by the 255 values, or does her actual level make her stronger even though these stats don't alter? Her HP and recruitment chances will increase as her level goes up, but is that all that will alter?

Did you say the Kecleon you caught was a level 44? I sent out my Fast Friend Roserade leveled 100 and couldn't make a dent with it! Aren't the Kecleons like level 90 and recruiting is 'by luck?' Let me know on this, my Meganium is approaching level 75, may send that up against a Kecleon.

Attack 255, Sp Atk 255, Defence 255, Sp. Def 255, and HP 284.
If I was to max out my attacks on my Pokemon that I sent out vs. Kecleon by using Protein and then combine by eating a Violent Seed (that helped Meganium @ 67 get Kyogre), would I be able to recruit a Kecleon?

Ryuartyi
20th March 2009, 11:59 PM
Kecleons are incredibly difficult because all of their stats are maxed. You have to boost your Pokémon's stats by a lot to put any type of dent in them. Anything you do should help you as long as their stats are risen.

Warfare
21st March 2009, 1:03 AM
Those questions can be asked in the PMD2 help thread.