PDA

View Full Version : PMD1 Purity Forest

Terrorization
21st March 2009, 11:43 AM
Aaargh Purity Forest is by far the hardest dungeon in the game. You start at level 1, alone, with no items. And theres 99 floors. So just how are you meant to complete it?

I reccommend using Alakazam. At level 1 he has very good stats, and he knows teleport, which will come in handy if you get stuck.

(To easily get an Alakazam, recruit an Abra in Solar Cave. Abra will be level 16, ready to evolve. You can find a link cable on 10F and 15F with a key, or on 20F if your pokemon can cross water.)

Start by collecting apples, big apples, orbs and max elixers. Basically everything. If you come across a TM, see if you can learn it. Rest, Reflect and Lightscreen are good.

Your mainly looking for a pass scarf or tight belt. If you see a Pass Scarf in Kecleon shop, take it, put it on and teleport out.
I did this a the kecleon used fury swipes on me, and ended up KO ing itself lol.
WATCH OUT! Ancient power by the kecleon wont be passed on, so make sure you have some reviver seeds (or steal them from the shop)

The first floors are mainly easy. DO NOT USE a Two Edge orb, i tried it and died. If you get stuck, teleport. You shouldn't have to much trouble here. Don't use moves to much, you should be able to kill enemies with your regular attack.

1F to 30F is simple. 30F to 60F is a little bit harder, but you should have much trouble here. Remeber that pass scarf does work when you have a status condition, or your belly is 1 or lower.

60F to 80F starts gettiing difficult. Dont get paralysed and always have a warp seed handy. I got down to 1HP on 67F while paralysed in a monster house, but luckily i survived. Have orans or sitruses handy. (dont eat sitruses at full health to boost your max hp, save them for emergencies.)

80F+ is really difficult. Beware of Parasects Spore, or Venomoths Silver Wind, it can hit up to 70. NEVER use a one room orb, Parasect will spore you constantly. Keep the pass scaft equipped, make sure you have enough food. Be careful about special attacks, but magcargos ember should only hit about 10.

Follow thesetips and you should be able to recruit Celebi! I recruited him earlier, at level 4! :D

Hope this helps

Mankanshoku Mako
31st March 2009, 5:32 PM
Um, thanks for the advice.

serebiifreak
29th April 2009, 10:06 PM
Hey thanks I think i'll try it, but I don't think I an Alakazam currently. I'll get it ASAP if this works i'm going to tell you.

Nightlingbolt
1st May 2009, 4:56 PM
One question: Will Alakazam work as well in PMD2's Zero Isle South?