PDA

View Full Version : Final tasks in DP

nuclear_ninja
22nd March 2009, 12:39 AM
Not quite sure whether this belongs in the platinum discussion, but i think it goes here. So, I was wondering is there anything you want to do or finish up in D/P before platinum occupies most of your time. Personally, I am trying to get a shiny giratina alter form on my pearl that i can send over to platinum, because i do not want to have to spend time soft resetting on platinum.

Ellie
22nd March 2009, 2:21 AM
Moving this to My DP Games. Threads more about your own experiences with the game go there.

COKTAL
22nd March 2009, 2:54 AM
I just finished my final task in my Pearl game. I just beat Cynthia w/ my fire mono team about 2 hours ago. I'll still play D/P tommorow since I won't be able to trade till Monday (got to get a friends DS). I'm hoping to get one more good chain tommorow to send me in (hopefully Far'fetched since that's the shiny I want most).

Sapphire Phoenix
22nd March 2009, 3:02 AM
Well, I've pretty much did everything I needed to do to set my Diamond game up for Platinum (I have to trade over 212 pokemon to Platinum X.X) All I have to do is breed a Torchic and Mudkip egg for my Platinum team. I wanted to finish my other Diamond file, but that's not going to happen D:

Emo_Kirlia
22nd March 2009, 3:18 AM
I need to beat Palmer, Catch Spiritomb and all the National Dex Legendaries, EV Train a good Water or Electric type(My team desperately needs one. x.x), learn how to properly get Egg moves(Leaf Storm Budew=-_-).

#Gecko#
22nd March 2009, 3:31 AM
Nothing. All I really did was marking the Pokemon that I'll transfer to Platinum and raising a Heracross, who cost me a shiny today :(

JerisEnigma
22nd March 2009, 4:04 AM
I'm going to catch up my poke rpg before the new/revised story overtakes it LOL XD

zlxq3000
23rd March 2009, 12:30 AM
Gonna be a LOOOOONG time before I start Platinum; I still have to:

1. Finish my immense breeding program.
2. Trade the results of said program into Pearl.
3. Use the traded pokemon to go through all of Pearl.
4. Accomplish what I want to do in Pearl collection-wise (collect alternate forms of pokemon I already have, ie. opposite genders that are different than the ones I already have, etc.).

I feel like there's more, but I can't think of it right now... There's still so much to do; I need to restart Ruby and get a ton of BP in Emerald to accomplish one of my breeding goals... It's gonna be a while before I can battle anyone...