PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Legendary Beasts Club

Alpha Azelf
23rd March 2009, 11:02 PM
This club is for those of you that like the 3 legendary beasts; Raikou, Suicune, and Entei. They are three legendary beasts that are found in the wild in Pokemon Silver, Gold, and Crystal versions. Entei is good with Hp and Attack. Raikou is good with Speed and Special Attack. Suicune is good with Defense and Special Defense. My personal favorite is Raikou because I tend to like Pokemon with high Special Attack, and good speed is a nice bonus.

Now back to business. If you would like to:
A) Join this club
B) Become Co-owner of this club
C) Create banners or Fan Art for this club
or D) Help think of new ideas or topics to talk about

Just ask me. I will always say yes unless you are a jerk.
I have the right to, and will if forced, to kick you of this club. This will happen if you:
Troll
Spam
Use illegible writing
Flame
Insult me or any other member/ co-owner
or constantly PM me for stupid things.

That is all I have to say. Let the games begin! ;243;;244;;245;

Alpha Azelf
24th March 2009, 10:42 PM
First Topic: What is your favorite of the three legendary beasts?
Why do you like them, and what strategies do you have for beating them, or training them? Do you have any special move sets that work well on them? Do they work well in a double battle with a certain pokemon that knows certain moves?

My favorite is Raikou. If you wanted to beat him you would have to strike hard and fast, because Raikou has excellent speed and very good special attacks. But if you did manage to survive the first hit, Earthquake would take it out fast and easy. When partnered with Kyogre, the rain makes Thunder have a 1oo% accuracy rate. Both my Kyogre and Raikou know it. Right now mine knows Thunder, Extrasensory (I use this instead of psychic because it has more pp and is just as good), Spark, and Crunch. It would know more but I need more heart scales. :(