PDA

View Full Version : What was your first shiny?

AMV3021
24th March 2009, 6:31 AM
What was the first shiny Pokemon you found and in what Gen did u first find it?

My first shiny was an Oddish I found in the Fire red version, I found it near the battle tower.

I cant think of a name
24th March 2009, 6:37 AM
I've never caught a shiny (other than red Gyarados) but I did find a shiny Zubat in fir-*fights giant chicken* Fire Red *gasp* but I didn't *gasp* know what it was *gasp* so I killed it.

p.s. Damn giant chickens.

AMV3021
24th March 2009, 7:07 AM
I've never caught a shiny (other than red Gyarados) but I did find a shiny Zubat in fir-*fights giant chicken* Fire Red *gasp* but I didn't *gasp* know what it was *gasp* so I killed it.

p.s. Damn giant chickens.
Well if you caught the Red Gyarados and nothing else, I guess that could count, and about that Shiny zubat.....well at least now u DO know what a shiny looks like :D

dragon-dark-master
24th March 2009, 7:14 AM
First random shiny: Poochyena, i was on my emerald, saying goodbye, going to all the routes, remembering my game... teh first pokemon i encountered was a shiny...

First chained shiny: Lickitung, after many atemps at chaining i got it!!! :) It took a long time resting though...

HoennMaster
24th March 2009, 7:20 AM
I figured everyone would have said Red Gyarados. That was mine.

NomadSPG
24th March 2009, 10:49 AM
i caught shiny Graveler on Victory Road in Crystal, but the first one was Red Gyarados from Silver in 2000.
Next: Venonat (FR) -> Spheal (Sapphire) -> Budew (Diamond)

Zhanton
24th March 2009, 10:50 AM
My first and only was the Red Gyarados. My brother saw a shiny Wooper in Silver, caught it and started his game over a few days later =[ It was called Pinky, IIRC.

Dragodynamite
24th March 2009, 10:56 AM
My first ever shiny: Red Gyarados.
But I later got 3 shiny Elekids and a shiny Swinub in crystal. So I count them as first instead.
I also got a Shiny Whismur in Ruby.

Deicario
24th March 2009, 11:04 AM
My first that i remember (not including Red Gyrados) was a shiny Poocheyena. Except it wast the one that chases Birch.

Pokemom
24th March 2009, 11:17 AM
Zigzagoon, Sapphire. Still unevolved and about to go over to US Pt. If I hadn't heard the sparkle chime I woulda knocked him out O_O He was followed swiftly by a tentacool from Ruby (now evolved)..those big grey eye-thingies really caught MY eye ;)

ps forgive me if I switched cartridges, pretty sure it was S first.

Virtuos
24th March 2009, 1:06 PM
tentacool...

catched it...

pc was full...

dot...

*disappointed*

*not including the red gyara coz dats too common

Virtuos
24th March 2009, 1:08 PM
My first that i remember (not including Red Gyrados) was a shiny Poocheyena. Except it wast the one that chases Birch.

are you soft ressetting?

LOL

AMV3021
24th March 2009, 1:15 PM
My first ever shiny: Red Gyarados.
But I later got 3 shiny Elekids and a shiny Swinub in crystal. So I count them as first instead.
I also got a Shiny Whismur in Ruby.
My brother's 1st shiny was actually a wishmur he found in the Ruby version, he didn't even know it was a shiny O_O he just wanted a wishmur and later on, he asked me if that was a normal wishmur color....lucky

Deicario
24th March 2009, 1:23 PM
are you soft ressetting?

LOL

I wouldn't say that. I had just started a new save file. But not for that purpose...Of course not...
Mu first caught shiny was machamp.

Kariachi
24th March 2009, 2:33 PM
First encounter: Tentacool in LeafGreen. ;_; Was training my Electabuzz, ran into him, didn't have any balls on me.

First capture: Shiny Steelix! *dances* Pearl version, Victory Road.

Link 0X
24th March 2009, 4:40 PM
My first shiny was shiny Kyogre on Sapphire during my first play-through. It's funny, cause I didnt know it was shiny untill many months later, when I found out shinies existed. :P Untill that, i thought the sparkles was because of the masterball. :P

Drake Pokétrainer
24th March 2009, 4:44 PM
The first one was obviously Gyarados.
But the first random one was a Rapidash in FireRed.

Spncrbrrtt
24th March 2009, 4:48 PM
I got a Donphan near the Mountain where the Champ is in my silver verson, but then my file deleted itself... My next was a mightyena in ruby.

Nemesis xD
24th March 2009, 4:52 PM
My first shiny was in ruby. I breeded a shiny feebas, now it is a Milotic named Jealous?

Volteon
24th March 2009, 4:57 PM
Moving to my DP Games.. and closing because it already exists and/or belongs in Poképolls (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7).