PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: Platinum Section Update

SerebiiBot
1st April 2009, 1:50 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Remember all, take what you read today across the internet with complete skepticism. The Chatroom #38; WiFi Chatroom have both been booming since Platinum's release so be sure to visit them. In The Games Department Pok#233;mon Platinum: Sinnoh Pok#233;dex ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Endoplasmic Reticulum
1st April 2009, 8:49 PM
Oh sure, now you make it, after I completed the national dex, yesterday!

Missingno. Master
8th April 2009, 11:26 AM
I would've found this very helpful, except I don't plan to skip any trainers in Platinum anyway. Nice job, though.

Also, I've noticed, Serebii, that you haven't been saying anything about the project since the Saturday before last. How's it coming?

Serebii
8th April 2009, 11:53 PM
I would've found this very helpful, except I don't plan to skip any trainers in Platinum anyway. Nice job, though.

Also, I've noticed, Serebii, that you haven't been saying anything about the project since the Saturday before last. How's it coming?
Hit a delay. It won't be ready for a while. I'm hoping by mid next month

Serebii
8th April 2009, 11:53 PM

Hit a delay. It won't be ready for a while. I'm hoping by mid next month