PDA

View Full Version : The Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu Fan Club!

Mr. Joker
4th April 2009, 5:33 AM
The Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu Fan Club!
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/d6/Spr_2c_172.gif http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/25/Spr_2c_025.gif http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/bf/Spr_2c_026.gif
This is where we talk about the Pichu Family!

Rules:
- No bashing Pichu, Pikachu, and Richu
- Be Nice
- Anyone is welcome to join!
- When you join you must say "Volt Tackle" in The yellow text and tell me your favriote of the Family. Ex: Volt Tackle ;172;
- Try not to double post, edit the post
- I will allow some off topic chat, must be about pokemon
- NO SPAM
- All posts must be more then 1 Line and more then 3 Sentences
- Fialure to Not follow these rules will resault with a a punishment that I will deside if needed

Members:
Mr. Joker (Owner) ;172;
Pikachu_luver ;025;
ashds ;025;
FlameRuby ;025;
Torosiken ;025;
shaymin_girl ;025;
pokeLOVE ;025;

Our Mascot:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/c/c0/Notchie.png
Sparky the Pichu!

Club Banners:

None! And always needed

Turnaments Going On:
None!

Topics:
What is your Favriote of the Family?

Pikachu_luver
5th April 2009, 4:13 AM
Volt Tackle

Can i join? My favorite one out of the pichu family is Pikachu! Its always been my favorite ever since day one of the game and anime. Who doesnt like the cute little electric rat? Also the name I'm submitting for the mascot is Sparky.

Illusione-Tempus
5th April 2009, 4:34 AM
Excuse me, but next time, make its title:
The Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu Fan Club V.2
Yeah, you know me, the girl who accepted your request of renewing the Pika-Club. I mean there's an old club so this club MUST HAVE the title with V.2

Well whatever... Volt Tackle
But I'm quite active in the old club too ;)

Torosiken
5th April 2009, 5:08 AM
Volt Tackle
Yay pika line fan club^^ can I join?! I looooveee pichuuu!!

Oh, btw I have a good name for pichu : Pii

Mr. Joker
5th April 2009, 6:03 AM
Volt Tackle

Can i join? My favorite one out of the pichu family is Pikachu! Its always been my favorite ever since day one of the game and anime. Who doesnt like the cute little electric rat? Also the name I'm submitting for the mascot is Sparky.
Welcome to the club! Of course sense you are the second member of the club (Me being the first), you have the option of becoming the co-owner, so would you like to become the co-owner?

Your name submittion will be added =]

Excuse me, but next time, make its title:
The Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu Fan Club V.2
Yeah, you know me, the girl who accepted your request of renewing the Pika-Club. I mean there's an old club so this club MUST HAVE the title with V.2

Well whatever... Volt Tackle
But I'm quite active in the old club too ;)
Um next time you can make the club if you want the V2 after the name. You gave me permission to restart it and I couldv'e becouse it was after the 2 week point anyway.

But otherwho, welcome to the club! :)

Volt Tackle
Yay pika line fan club^^ can I join?! I looooveee pichuuu!!

Oh, btw I have a good name for pichu : Pii

Welcome to the club :D! Next time please lengthen up your post, if possible! Your name will be submitted!

Thank you all for joining! I am planning on making some banners tomarrow!

shaymin_girl
5th April 2009, 6:48 AM
Volt Tackle

Can i join?I have always loved the Pikachu evo line.To me its a real good pokemon I have it in everyone of my teams.My fave is definatly Pikachu^-^
I can do banners if you need a banner maker(I only do TCG though)
and heres a good name for our mascot:Lightning

Pikachu_luver
5th April 2009, 3:17 PM
I would love being co owner Mr. joker! thx very much on letting me join. I hope this forum will getting many more members in the future.

Torpoleon
5th April 2009, 4:19 PM
Volt Tackle I think Raichu is the best. (It is on my Platinum Team) I am sad that the old club died...... I was co owner there, just letting you know. As for the nickname, how about Notched Ear? Well, I hope I get accepted.

masterleo
5th April 2009, 5:54 PM
Volt Tackle

raichu is my favortive pokemon ever! pichu is cute and I use a light ball pikachu in my teams, can I join?

Mr. Joker
5th April 2009, 6:13 PM
Volt Tackle I think Raichu is the best. (It is on my Platinum Team) I am sad that the old club died...... I was co owner there, just letting you know. As for the nickname, how about Notched Ear? Well, I hope I get accepted.

Volt Tackle

raichu is my favortive pokemon ever! pichu is cute and I use a light ball pikachu in my teams, can I join?
Read the rules, Please try again starting April 6th (Tomarrow) at 11:11 Central time

I would love being co owner Mr. joker! thx very much on letting me join. I hope this forum will getting many more members in the future.

Your welcome.

New topic:
What Pokemon of the Pichu Family has the best Shiny form?

Once we get 10 Members we will have the first semi-annaul* Spark Cup

*When ever Pikachu_luver and I want to hold one

Pikachu_luver
5th April 2009, 8:56 PM

To me its has to be raichu's shiny form. Pichu's is cute not raichu's is better. I don't really like pikachu's shiny form its just looks weird...
Also when its time for the spark cup please pm me the details about it.

ashds
5th April 2009, 9:03 PM
Volt Tackle

my favriote is Pikachu becuse it has a fair bit of both speed and power. I was able to breed a Volt Tackleing Pichu on Diamond so one day I'm going back to evole it.

FlamingRuby
5th April 2009, 9:05 PM
Volt Tackle! ;025;

I've always loved Pikachu ever since I first knew about Pokemon, and the relationship Ash has with his Pikachu is so touching to see. (so much so that I always include a Pikachu on my teams in his honor)

Mr. Joker
7th April 2009, 1:37 AM
Welcome to the Club!

New Topic:
What one of the Pichu Family do you use most in the Pokemon Games?

FlamingRuby
7th April 2009, 2:27 AM
Pikachu, for reasons I explained in my introduction. Many people complain that Pikachu is not that great (which is a perfectly reasonable complaint), but if you're willing to work with him, he will serve you well.

Illusione-Tempus
7th April 2009, 12:33 PM
Pikachu? (But I hate shiny forms)

Pikachu, I remember my lv 100 Pikachu in Emerald and I have a Pikachu at my Pearl party... 2 to be exact

Pikachu_luver
7th April 2009, 5:52 PM

I use pikachu the most. Some people might say it sucks but if you get the right nature and give it some egg moves like volt tackle and nasty plot you are sure to have a great pokemon to add to your team. That's why i always have a pikachu in my teams. =]

ashds
7th April 2009, 8:34 PM
What one of the Pichu Family do you use most in the Pokemon Games? Pikachu like Pikachu_luver has said give it the right nature and some egg moves and have on your hands a powerful Pika

Illusione-Tempus
8th April 2009, 10:01 AM

I use pikachu the most. Some people might say it sucks but if you get the right nature and give it some egg moves like volt tackle and nasty plot you are sure to have a great pokemon to add to your team. That's why i always have a pikachu in my teams. =]

Well, I'm going to breed a Pikachu with Charge and Volt Tackle. I have only 2 Light Balls so I'm not going to give to you all... Just kidding, I will give it to the first PM if I have Wi-Fi already

Pikachu_luver
13th April 2009, 11:11 PM
k ppl we are not posting a lot really plz post so that this thread doesn't die! I'll give you a cookie if you do. lol

Mr. Joker
19th April 2009, 2:27 AM
*Grabs Cookie*

Okay, first Page!

New Topic:

What do you think of Pikachus Ketchup obbsession?

shaymin_girl
19th April 2009, 7:23 AM
im just curious was i accepted?

Pikachu_luver
21st April 2009, 11:00 PM
What do you think of Pikachus Ketchup obbsession?

I saw the episode with pikachu and the ketchup when i was little. I started laughing. All i can say is to lay off the ketchup pikachu. lol

@Shaymin girl- Anyone is accepted if you followed the rules. So if you followed the rules and added everything to the post when you were joining you were probably accepted.

pokeLOVE
5th May 2009, 5:43 PM
volt tackle;025;

can I join please I love pikachu he is my fav!!! so can I join?? This is a really cool club!! and pichu as the mascot IS cute!!!

FlamingRuby
5th May 2009, 6:36 PM
I found Pika and the ketchup cute.

Mr. Joker
10th May 2009, 4:02 PM
Yay new members! Um, guys, try not to one line please, it is agenst club rules ;). So, I was watching Pokemon the other day and it was the 3rd Movie Pichu Special, I loved it alot, I also got to watching the Pokemon Chronicles Episode, theyre cute little guys.

New topic:
What do you think the Notched Ear Pichu has as a role in the new movie?

FlamingRuby
10th May 2009, 4:32 PM
Maybe:

--s/he has something pertaining to Arceus
--is a random movie exclusive cute character
--has something Ash and co. need in the movie
--will discover something Arceus related
--will need Ash and co.'s help

The possibilities for the little guy are endless

Mr. Joker
10th May 2009, 6:27 PM
I have added all the members to the first page, I am sorry for the delay. I am going to ask all of you if you have wi-fi, becouse I don't want to get a cup ready if none of you do have wi-fi ;) I am not going to let this club die this time.

FlamingRuby
10th May 2009, 8:14 PM
I have the means to use it, I just have not been able to get it to work. If I do get it working, I will let you know

iRawr
17th May 2009, 11:51 AM
Volt Tackle;172; ( I cant really say my favorite because they are all awsome, but if i have to choose )

Do you Need a Co-Owner?

I would be glad to Take the role as one :D

iRawr
17th May 2009, 11:54 AM
i know that i aint a member yet. But i just had to answer the topic question!

- Helps Ash and Co
- Gets sick and Ash And Co finds him/her
- Knows something about Arceus (or other legendary, things that ash needs)
- Random movie exclusive cute character
- Needs Ash & Co's Help.

Pikachu_luver
18th May 2009, 3:15 AM

I think that the notched ear pichu will have a role like helping ash and co find Arceus or the other legendary pokemon. Also that the pichu will have some sort of connection with the colored pichu. Either way the pichu is gonna be the cutest pokemon in the movie. (Besides Ash's uber pikachu)

Pikachu_luver
9th June 2009, 12:45 AM
Ok this club is kinda starting to die.. =[

So i made a new topic!
Battle wise which is better pichu, pikachu,or raichu?
and if you are a fan of contests which of them are better for contests?

hiii
16th June 2009, 3:08 AM
did u say pikachu can i have 1? i have all 3!