PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Skitty (323)

Serebii
23rd October 2004, 3:11 PM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/323.jpgI Feel Skitty!

Heading to Fallarbor City for the Pokémon Contests, May spots a sad Skitty and decides to help it cheer up. However in doing so, Jessie wants to capture it aswell as May. Who will end up getting the Skitty?

Visit The Episode Guide (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/323.shtml)

Discuss

Kijuna
23rd October 2004, 5:28 PM
It rocked. Skitty sounded like it said "nooo..." when May asked if it was feeling well.^_^

Meowth's loving Skitty was cute too.

I'm just waiting for Ash to use Treecko again. ;-;

EDIT: Woot, first non-serebii post in the Episode Discussions! ^_^

ŁańkaŃ
23rd October 2004, 5:39 PM
Yea..this episode of Skitty was cool, espically its voice....IT WAS SO CUTE! LOL

Chris
23rd October 2004, 6:04 PM
>.> Well I guess my topic was created for nothing then after this. The episode was well dubbed aside from May's voice actress giving May too high pitched of a voice.

spacefissure
23rd October 2004, 6:14 PM
I liked this episode. It was funny when Ash thought that "aromatheropy" was a pokemon. lol

Tamer Zack
23rd October 2004, 6:16 PM
It was actually a nice episode I like Skitty voice and for once I like the Trainer Choice.

Chris
23rd October 2004, 6:26 PM
The Trainer Choice is outdated. >_> Bug Pokémon are no longer weak to Poison-types.

slysunshine
23rd October 2004, 6:28 PM
Skitty is my new favorite Pokemon. She was just so cute! She reminds me of my own cats. I'm so glad she's finally here. :D

This episode was all I expected it to be. I loved James and the Weepinbell and how Jessie was just going to leave him. lol Brock was funny too. He went after that girl so many times. XD What was her name...Eliza? This episode had other funny parts too, like when they arrived at the aromatheropy place and Max said something to the effect of, "Now I know why we're here" after Brock went after the girl.

May and Jessie always fighting over Pokemon is great. I was glad to see Dustox again.

and...

Meowth + Skitty = CUTE!

I have no complaints other than Skitty doesn't say Skitty, but her voice is so cute! There's so much more I want to say about this episode, but I better stop now. :P I give it 10/10!

Chris
23rd October 2004, 6:34 PM
Skitty doesn't say Skitty cause she was saying "Eneko", her original name. >_> It's the same voice used from the Japanese version.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
23rd October 2004, 6:38 PM
I liked this episode!!! Skitty's voice was adorable. I LOVED when it chases its tail(or anything!!!). The trainers choice was kinda wrong, but Zigzag Zangoose's was just plain stupid.
9.3/10, it was a great episode, and I DID notice May's voice, it was weird.

pokeplayer984
23rd October 2004, 7:28 PM
Well, the new Episode Discussion Formus explains why the topics were closed. I was about to bash whoever did that. So, I'm sorry. :(

Anyways, this was a good ep! :)

I loved the way Skitty was playing around. Definatly earns the name of the Kitten Pokemon. :)

I loved seeing Brock being pulled away repeatedly. I say he's gotten worse! :D

Team Rocket just had to ruin the very moment May was going to make a real capture, huh? Figures they would do something like that. :)

Meowth definately showed a love connection. Why else would he care so much about Skitty being captured by Jessie? :)

I also noted that this is the first time Torchic has used Quick Attack. Since when did it learn that? 0_0 At least it has a good attack that can really come in handy.

Also, as much of this capture being related to the Psyduck one, I don't feel that May is replacing Misty.

Anti-PS: Wait, aren't you a pokeshipper?

Me: Yes, and I do hate Advanceshipping, but I like May. I just don't want her to end up with Ash in the end. :)

Anyways, good ep for catching a new poke.

Rate: 8/10 :)

I would definatly watch this one again. :)

slysunshine
23rd October 2004, 8:00 PM
Skitty doesn't say Skitty cause she was saying "Eneko", her original name. >_> It's the same voice used from the Japanese version.

I know. I still like it, I was just expecting a dubbed voice.

ZTcrazy
23rd October 2004, 8:08 PM
I can't weait to see this episode in the UK, from all your reviews it sounds like a good one! I also can't wait to see Skitty and hear it's voice.

Silver Ryu
23rd October 2004, 8:14 PM
O.........m............g!!!!

SKITTY IS SO CUTE!!!!! ;300; ;300; ;300; ;300; ;300; ;300; ;300;

Sorry, I just had to say that... :redface:

This was a great eppy! Man, how many times did Brock go crazy in this one...
Brock: My ear hurts! *rubs sore ear*
Max: Well, you deserved it!
XD! Geez, I can't belive that :meowthbal (team rocket) thought that they'd get promoted if they brought Giovonni perfume! Yeah, he'd reeeeeally like that. It's exactly what he's always wanted...

I liked this one, and I give it 8/10.

Crystal Latios
23rd October 2004, 9:11 PM
I have seen only japanese version of this.
Anyway, it is a good episode^^ I really like Skitty, it had a great fun with Ash and Pikachu`s tail LOL

Togemon
23rd October 2004, 10:05 PM
I agree with Shining Espeon on what he said. This episode screamed "Bad Johto Filler elements" to me. And now I'm REALLY getting tired of Brock falling in 'love' with every girl he see's.

Haruka's Swimsuit
23rd October 2004, 10:12 PM
I agree with Shining Espeon on what he said. This episode screamed "Bad Johto Filler elements" to me. And now I'm REALLY getting tired of Brock falling in 'love' with every girl he see's.

Yeah, it'd be nice if the reverse were to happen a little more often... Preferably with a girl closer to his own age.

Pika Hikari KT
23rd October 2004, 10:24 PM
I missed it!;_; Luckily I saw the second ep. so I know Skitty's voice was kept.(That kawaii little kitty deserves plenty of huggles!-^_^-) Hopefully I'll remember to see it on Friday.

Heracross
23rd October 2004, 11:04 PM
(in the other discussion)
Did anyone get any innuendo out of Brock saying he wanted to come into Eliza's "front entrance?" The way he stated that brought that up.
I noticed this too, and it was kinda disturbing. O_o

Anyway, this was an OK episode. It was kinda annoying that Max had to pull Brock away from Alisa four times. It's definately good that they kept Skitty's Japanese voice, they seem to be doing that a lot more lately; very good sign. Nothing very noteworthy actually occurred in this ep apart from May catching Skitty obviously. If it weren't for that, it would have been like any other slightly boring filler. It was good to see Meowth showing affection for Skitty though, we haven't seen him show his sensative side for a while. I guess he doesn't have much loyalty to Meowsie anymore.:p

Robert
23rd October 2004, 11:09 PM
It was a good episode, some funny moments. I got tired of hearing "That smells good!" every 50 seconds, but I enjoyed it.

Sky Squirtle
24th October 2004, 12:47 AM
This was a really nice episode, but I also found it very sick. Brock seemed worse than usual, and WTF were the translators thinking? "I'll come through your front entrance!" >_>I really thought it was cute, though, when Skitty chased Pikachu and itself's tail.

Caluchu
24th October 2004, 1:27 AM
Aww,Cute Skitty!!!!!I can't believe Meowth is in love with it.That skitty is very hyper!!!:D:D:D But I'm so glad that may caught it.It's cute.

Houndoom Master
24th October 2004, 1:45 AM
That was a funny episode, but I'd only give it 4/10. It sounded to me like Skitty was saying "Maaayyy, Maaaayyyy..." Brock was too annoying, but I laughed when Brock got his revenge on Max. The battle between Dustox and Beautifly was interesting.

spacefissure
24th October 2004, 4:33 AM
There's one problem. Meowth's "Giovanni" plan wouldn't work, because Giovanni is EVIL, so he must like EVIL things, but Skitty is EVIL to me, but what Giovanni thinks is EVIL, and what I think is EVIL, are two totally different EVILS. Wow, the word EVIL really lost its entire meaning. Oh well. *EVIL laugh* Uhhh, I can explain.

Kijuna
24th October 2004, 5:07 AM
I love it when Brock was dragging Max in the haze. That rocked. I also liked seeing James try to get the victreebell. It was funny when he got bubblebeamed into the baloon too. Skitty was adorable when it caught itself.

Shining Mew
24th October 2004, 4:06 PM
SKitty was adorable in this episode... when it was playing with everything and running in circles...so cute. I like its voice, "nyah nyah" Kinda funny when they first got to the Aromatherapy and when Brock does his usual girl thing Max goes "And that explains why we're here"

Bayleef
24th October 2004, 5:56 PM
The episode just finished about half an hour ago for me. I thought it was adorable! I have a little kitten that is just like Skitty, so it made the episode ll the more real for me. I also loved how Max said that if Brock kept flirting they wouldn't be allowed inside the building. I laughed out loud. I also loved how playful Skitty was. I thought it was so cute. ^^ I rate this episode an 8.5/10

PiPikachu
25th October 2004, 12:22 AM
'twas a good episode but did anyone notice on the trainers voice it sounded like James saying "Weezing" as apposed to the actual Pokémon?

Geodude
25th October 2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah somebody guessed that Eric Stuart is doing Weezing's voice now. I'm inclined to agree.

Chris
25th October 2004, 1:51 AM
Yeah, I pointed it out in my previous version of this topic that Eric Stuart's been doing Weezing's voice for some reason since AG 006. He sounds HORRIBLE as Weezing. x_x It's basically James with a bad cold.

MistysJirachi
25th October 2004, 3:11 AM
I didn't like how many times Brock went after the girl, but overall it was good.

Ashfan17
26th October 2004, 8:45 AM
I'd like to see Ash fall for every girl, and get pulled on his ear by May becuase she would secretly like him, meh I'm not really an advanced shipper, and I'm not really an idago shipper, I don't care for this so called shippyness.

Akane
28th October 2004, 4:40 AM
I thought this epsiode rocked. I love Skitty it is so cute. I am very happy May got to catch it. The way Skitty chased its tail and fall is sooo cute. I love that part. And when Max kept on draging Brock away from Liza was funny. Yep another great eppie!

Pokémon Master Josh
29th October 2004, 10:07 AM
Skitty had it's Japanese voice... i think...

Silver Fusion
29th October 2004, 10:50 AM
That skitty is the cutest thing I have ever seen I love the way it chases its tail it is so cute.

Sharpshooter
29th October 2004, 11:10 AM
It was a humourous filler. Skitty was a bit gay at times, something that May would have alright, but nonetheless I did enjoy it.

I like the idea of Brock and the women, but please don't over do it.

And of course my favourite part of the anime....the Team Rocket motto!! I'd give it a 7/10 this time, I've heard better rhymes, although the customes were funny(I've think we've seen them before at least half-a-dozen times)

I don't think May & Skitty will become the new Misty & Psyduck, mainly because it looks like May will actually get on reasonably well with Skitty, which has to be said is in dark contrast with Misty and Psyduck :P

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
29th October 2004, 11:37 AM
SKITTY WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a great ep 10/10

Factory Head Noland
29th October 2004, 3:22 PM
This was a such a cool episode!
Skitty was so cute! It was nice of Meowth to think of how Skitty would be treated if it was with Team Rocket.
I liked the battle between Beautifly and Dustox (Jessie used Dustox!! Woohoo!!), Beautifly was good at dodging Psybeam and Tackle.
I was funny when Team Rocket jumped out of the window with Seviper and Wobbuffet! Also when James wanted a Weepinbell (they should of let him have one!!).
Catching Skitty was....easy, it just played with the Pokeball and jumped right in.
Is Skitty's voice it's Japanese voice? I'm sure it is.
I can't wait to see more of Skitty and one great thing is.....it comes out of it's Pokeball when it wants!!!!!!!!!

Cyndaquil
29th October 2004, 3:58 PM
Meh it was an ok ep, otehr than the capture a normal filler and was meh

5/10

Gravy
29th October 2004, 4:20 PM
Skitty isn't one of my favourites, but it is still pretty cool in the animé. Love the way its pretty much mesmorized by anything that moves.

I really do think its a shame Meowth's little crush on Skitty doesn't actually stick around, it would've proved for some great scenes in the future if todays episode was anything to go by. There were some truly amusing moments, and I couldn't help but laugh at Meowth's first reaction to seeing Skitty. Not to mention James' reaction to spotting those two Weepinbell and the fact that his crossdressing made a surprising return.

Awesome to see Dustox again too. Poor guy gets barely any screen time apart from contests and random twerp-based battles x.x I like the rivalry going on between Jessie and Haruka, it makes for some awesome battles.

Blazing Charmander
29th October 2004, 8:49 PM
I really liked this episode. It is one of the episodes that has made me laugh the most. I thought that Skitty was really cute and funny as well. It was good when it chased its tail and kept playing with things.

Meowths love at first flight... er i mean sight (xD) was really good as well. I wish it would last for the next few episodes though as Meowth wouldn't want Team Rocket to attack.

It must have been a record for Brock today. He went gaga and was ear pulled about 7 times today. It was good how Max first pulled his ear, then his waist, his trousers and his legs.

I was really surprised when James was really desparate for a new Weepinbell. The last thing i expected.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Pika Hikari KT
29th October 2004, 9:48 PM
Just saw the eppie; Skitty was as cute as I expected(if not cuter)! I LOVE her voice; it sounds just like a real kitten!<3 -^_^- I was heavily annoyed by Brock; thank god Max pulled him away all those times(About 5 or 6; which pretty much ties the first Kimono Sisters episode!O_O)! As for the Trainer's Choice; I think they chose Weezing(New voice is TERRIBLE, BTW...the Johto voice is 100x better!) because it was the only evolved Pokémon there. I chose Sableye cause it resists Poison Sting; and Tackle completely bypasses it...;) Overall; 8/10...Brock got on my nerves; but Skitty is here and that's what matters!^_^

V Faction
29th October 2004, 10:13 PM
I think I would agree to that. Silcoon is a weak Pokemon and going up against a Pokemon like Weezing, it would have little chance of winning. This could've been a test at trying something other than Type in the Trainer's Choices. I guess it didn't go over too well....

I REALLY wish Skitty kept its Psyduck mimic and for that matter, its zany playfulness too. It's nice for the first couple of appearances and then caputs. This beginning episode was cute though.

meggirl63
30th October 2004, 3:12 AM
The funniest part of that episode was when Skitty thought that Pikachu's tail was a toy. So, she chased him around! :D

Kamex
31st October 2004, 1:24 AM
Skitty was adorable in this episode, it's cute how it keeps playing around.

I have to say, though, not much happened in this episode. But, nevertheless, it was interesting.

I give it an 8/10.

Alakazam
31st October 2004, 1:09 AM
All I can say is:

Best. Episode. Evar.

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes so far. Especially when Skitty was playing with that catnip Ash had, then started chasing it's tail and fell over ^_^. Also once again, Jessie and May get in a fight, except this time Jessie is not a winner XD. Also when all those aromas broke out in the center, and everyone was running around and Brock was dragging Max! I can't wait till Skitty learns Blizzard!

Space Skitty
2nd November 2004, 12:31 AM
Skitty was the cutest little Pokemon! ^^ I loved her voice! She sounded SOOOO cute! She also acted very cute. Overall, a nice funny episode.

Medea
7th November 2004, 7:29 PM
;300;Skitty has got to be one of the cutest pokemon. It was so cute as it would chase its tail around.

Yellow
9th November 2004, 3:24 AM
This episode was good. I like Skitty, and it's great for May. I can't wait to see Game Winning Assist since the whole episode is about Skitty and it's Assist attack.

~*Aurora Wish*~
27th November 2004, 5:29 AM
This was one of my favorites! May caught a cute kitten. "Yay! We have a new friend!"

Torkoal Stu
22nd December 2004, 9:34 AM
skitty is the first pokemon one of the main charecters catch that has it's japense voice but i doesn't really matter because it's voice sounds better than "skit skit skitty," don't you think?

Heracross
22nd December 2004, 9:48 AM
Yeah, it was kinda surprising that 4Kids kept it's voice the same. Guess they just thought it sounded too cute to change. Not only is it a great pokémon voice, it happens to work fine in the dub because it just sounds like a kitten.

meggirl63
22nd December 2004, 2:04 PM
I just love cats, especially Skitty!

Torkoal Stu
23rd December 2004, 9:39 AM
i was wrong aperently onix kept it japense voice so onix and skitty are the only pokmeon that a main charecter has owed that has it japense voice.

Skitty'nZangoose
7th February 2005, 2:53 PM
I loved this episode! Before I saw it, I saw the pictures on here!:)

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/0189.1.GIF

Factory Head Noland
20th March 2005, 12:51 PM
I watched this episode again this morning (repeat on Sky Mix) and did anyone notice that Skitty kept changing colour in this episode? It kept on going from dark pink with light pink patches to light pink all over and then back again.

Torkoal Stu
20th March 2005, 1:17 PM
I watched this episode again this morning (repeat on Sky Mix) and did anyone notice that Skitty kept changing colour in this episode? It kept on going from dark pink with light pink patches to light pink all over and then back again.

Sort of! But did you notice when Torchic runs off into the grass and Ash, Brock, May and Max try to find it. When they hear Torchic in the tall grass Brock says "There in there!" but Brock said "there" but Brock didn't know that Skitty was in the long grass with torchic.

I've seen this ep too many times! I notice too many small details but this is true!

Bulba the Great!
20th March 2005, 4:06 PM
i was wrong aperently onix kept it japense voice so onix and skitty are the only pokmeon that a main charecter has owed that has it japense voice.

Not quite, Stu. We've also had:

Pikachu
Charizard
Heracross(I believe)
Chikorita/Bayleef
Staryu/Starmie
I think Zubat/Golbat
Togepi/Togetic
Possibly Tauros
Lapras
Butterfree/Caterpie(not Metapod)
Seviper(the rasberries it makes are the original, but he has a dub voice too)
Primeape(the first episode caught, than given dub voice)
Krabby/Kingler

Correct me if I missed any. So, I guess it is more than Onix and Skitty, eh?

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

Factory Head Noland
21st March 2005, 10:53 PM
Noctowl also has kept it's Japanese voice.

Bulba the Great!
24th March 2005, 1:37 AM
I missed Pidgeotto/Pidgeot! That's why Pidgeotto says, "Pijot!", because that's its Japanese name.

I believe that's all.

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

vulpix
31st March 2005, 8:41 PM
it was so cute when Meowth fell in love with Skitty..how cute!!

Chatsy
4th April 2005, 1:17 PM
This got me angry.

The episode finally aired in Denmark, and then the translators made the character referre to Skitty as a "he".
WHY A HE?! Is Meowth gay then? o.o
I vote bi instead, considering Meowsie and all that <<;;
But that would make a huge minus for me =/ Otherwise, the episode was neat, but I think they overdid the Max-pulling-Brock-away gag. But then again, Brock haven't been this horny and intrusive.

Baby_Biyomon
6th April 2005, 7:57 AM
Skitty = Super cute and adorible, one of my new favorites *points at avatar and siggy pic/ Fire Red screenshot*

Kanadian Kyuubi
6th April 2005, 2:14 PM
Yes, even in the games Skitty goes Nyahh, a house in the city where Devon is has a Skitty on it, bump it and it goes Nyaah or Gyiou. This is in R/S you know.

Geki
30th August 2005, 11:44 PM
I didn't like this episode much, pretty boring. SKitty was the only good event in this episode, and how Meowth loved Skitty.

4/10

wobbanut
26th September 2005, 8:36 PM
I love Skitty, she's so adorable. :) Too bad she isn't showcased much anymore (besides post-Hoenn, of course, since she's left behind), she was so cute and feisty. I love how Meowth had the crush on her and made sure she got away from Team Rocket because it wouldn't be a good life for her. Awww. "Super Skitty" be darned, she's still fun to watch. :D

MondoTR
27th October 2005, 9:41 PM
That was an amusing ep. I really liked it. It'd had lots of old things I liked and Skitty acted like a normal cat which was cool and it reminded me of my new cat. ^_^

Aptenodytes
30th October 2005, 4:32 AM
i liked this episode because may caught a new pokemon, but i think thats it. overall id give it a 7/10

Ashy Boy
9th August 2006, 8:49 PM
I didn't like Jessie being greedy of having the Skitty to herself (even though May caught it eventually)

Igottapoo
12th January 2009, 11:57 PM
This was a good episode. I love how Meowth fell in love with Skitty. It was adorable.

(s.i.e)
27th January 2009, 3:02 PM
it was a good episode, i liked it 6/10.

Littlemyuu
11th March 2009, 5:45 PM
Awwww, Skitty is cute ^_^
glad that May got it

the1stpkmnfan
14th March 2009, 4:37 PM
Skitty was adorable, I just wish I could keep it for myself, but it's good for May just as much.

I can remember a cheery episode like this.

Lorde
1st December 2009, 4:08 AM
Aww my favorite Hoenn episode because of Skitty's debut and it's capture. I really liked the fact that they gave it to May. She needed something cute on her team because Torchic was getting old. Also, Skitty has a diverse moveset so it fits in well with the Contest crowd. I'm a tad bit disappointed though, they didn't show the effects of Aromatheraphy much and that it only served to pacify Skitty. 6/10.

Ash-kid
7th December 2009, 11:40 AM
Skitty was very cute, i loved that May capture it.
And Jessie fighting vs May on it was good, it was a great battle.

popcorn dragon
6th January 2010, 2:41 AM
Great episode, although people still don't know the fact that the cute one known as Skitty are born in hell. Skitty and Dratini are probably the only cute pokemon around. I thought this was a great addition on may's team, and if it did evolve, it would lose its evilness.
Cute little troublemaker skitty.

8/10

saar
5th July 2010, 10:58 AM
Another great episode in AG. Skitty has some good moves and abilities, but it should have been calmer with it's tail.

But basically, a good capture of May.

KGB13
11th August 2010, 3:24 AM
Skitty is one of the cutest pokemon EVER!

I'm glad May got it, I would've hate to see it blasting off with TR every episode.

Overall, good episode.

Sayho1234
25th September 2010, 9:04 AM
I absolutely love the episode title :D!

G50
2nd March 2011, 7:34 AM
This episode was ok... It was sad to see Skitty really sick to start. It was cool seeing a Skitty for the 1st time. Skitty was so cute! It was great to see Aromatherapy shown in this episode, especially on Skitty who really needed it. It was funny when Ash thought Aromatherapy was a Pokemon. It's funny to see Skitty always chasing its tail. I'm glad May was able to capture Skitty, it really suits her.

42/100

TheEpicGoomba
26th June 2011, 12:54 PM
I really liked this episode. Skitty is so cute. I enjoyed seeing it for the first time. Skitty is cute when it chases it's tail. Really happy May caught it.

Archangel Armada
23rd June 2012, 12:55 AM
I enjoyed this episode a lot. Skitty is very cute and really playful :3 May is fit for to have Skitty as her Pokemon.

Vernikova
24th June 2012, 3:40 AM
Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.

7threst
28th September 2012, 8:53 AM
I loved how Brock was falling in love all the time. Skitty is a nice and hilarious dizzy Pokémon, although that same aforementioned characteristics can also be applied to Torchic, who is more or less the same in a way. And I also enjoyed seeing Meowth falling in love with Skitty and its unfortunate nothing happened with that later on during the series.

AquaMilotic
5th October 2012, 6:27 PM
Well, Skitty is a pretty cool and cute Pokemon, Brock fell in love again and Meowth had a boss fantasy again. Meowth falling in love with Skitty was funny too. 7/10.

Caseydia
6th February 2013, 5:53 PM
Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.

Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.

*~Silver*~
7th February 2013, 12:11 AM

Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD
As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.

Vernikova
7th February 2013, 4:52 PM
Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.

Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:

As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.

Yeah, it's like they couldn't give him any other job.

CyberCubed
7th February 2013, 5:31 PM
Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD

Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?

*~Silver*~
8th February 2013, 1:02 AM
Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?

I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD

CyberCubed
8th February 2013, 1:40 AM
I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD

How did you feel when Croagunk did it in DP then? They had to have someone pull him away from girls.

*~Silver*~
8th February 2013, 1:55 AM
How did you feel when Croagunk did it in DP then? They had to have someone pull him away from girls.

I didn't like that much either to be honest... It just stood out more to me with Max because he was the first one to do it after Misty left.

Caseydia
9th February 2013, 5:24 PM
Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:

I'm not but I liked it when it was just Max and no Brock. No offense but other than the food, I think Max would have been basically him or maybe even given a pokemon if he wasn't there.

Pikafleg
11th February 2013, 11:42 PM
Nah I don't agree, max was a completely different character, he was younger and had an interesting (and new) brother-sister relationship with may and all...it was kinda cool. And then of course brock is the (most) pokemon battle strategy and pokemon care "wise" person in the group...and usually the most mature one except when he is falling for a girl lol

Painkiller2001
3rd November 2014, 3:23 AM
I see Max is going to be the one pulling Brock away from any girl he flirts with the way Misty did all the time. Awesome! :)
Cool that May got Skitty. :)

Lorde
27th November 2014, 11:50 PM
I screamed when Torchic crashed into a boulder while practicing for Contests and at least it led to Ash and friends finding Skitty. I loved how hyperactive Skitty was here and I thought it was cute when Meowth fell in love with her. I liked that he realized that Skitty would simply suffer if she stayed with Team Rocket and that he wanted better for her.