PDA

View Full Version : The Wooper and Quagsire club

pika pika pikachu
6th April 2009, 8:50 AM
Hello there!Welcome to the Wooper and Quagsire club.If you are a fan of these pokemon then please feel free to join.

RULES

1.No double posting-If you need to change a post edit it

2.Respect other members-This is a user friendly group so everyone matters whatever the rank

3. NO swearing

4. No laughing at peoples posts-anything they say matters and besides you wouldn't like if someone did it to you so don't do it to any one else

5. No SPAMMING-Posts below five sentences

6. NO one line posts

7. No text language-some people might find it hard to understand

8. If you aren't going to be active for a while LET ME KNOW

9. Keep on subject at all times

10.Everyone starts at the bottom

11. If using a club banner please give credit to the maker

12. Upon asking to join include the words "Drif" at the start of the first post so that i know you have read the rules

13. NO minimodding

14. Have fun

RANKS

Owner
pika pika pikachu

Co-Owner
Chaotic Darkness
Master ball-200 points

Ultra ball-100 points

Great ball-80 points

Poke ball
Chaotic Darkness-5 points

HOW TO EARN POINTS
you can earn points by;

1. Joining-5 points
2.Making Banners-15 points
3. Being named Top contributor of the week-20 points

HOW TO LOSE POINTS
1.Swearing
2. Using text language
3. Spamming
4. Double posting
5. One line posts
6. Going off subject

BANS
To recieve a ban you will have to have 3 strikes against your name.To recieve a strike you have to commit any of the offences in the "How to lose points" section of this post.

Your first ban will last only a week.After the ban you will have no strikes against you.HOWEVER if you get three more strikes you will have a life-long ban from the club and depending on what you did to get a second ban you may be reported.

Strike 1

Strike 2

Ban 1

Banned forever

Top contributor of the week
All this means is that you have been the most active member in the club in the past week.If you get this title four times in a row you will be immediately promoted to the top rank.

Top contributor-

At the moment there are no planned contests but when people join i will start to plan out contests which members can take part in,have fun and earn points.

What would you nickname your Wooper/Quagsire?

What do you think would be a good moveset for Quagsire?

Chaotic_Darkness
6th April 2009, 8:57 PM
Drif-

Hey pika pika can I join? I always kinda found these pokemon quirky and a little strange, so that's why I like them. Also, can I be co-owner?

pika pika pikachu
6th April 2009, 9:12 PM
Yeah sure you can join welcome to the club!They seem to be quite intriguing especially as Wooper can learn ice punch when it has no arms now that is skillful!

If there is anything you wish to see/say about the club please feel free to pm me!

Thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
7th April 2009, 6:59 AM
Here is some information I found on the internet:

Wooper=

They are light teal-colored Pokémon with round feet, no arms, and a long, white-tipped tail. Their simplistic face consists of mainly of a large mouth, primarily while open. They have purplish barbed gills on the sides of their head. Three purple, though sometimes shaded blue or pink, crescent shaped gills are on its stomach. Wooper will usually live in cold water: however, they occasionally come out onto land in search of food. When doing so, they coat their bodies with slimy, poisonous film. Touching the slime with bare hands will cause a shooting pain. Male Wooper have two barbs on their head gills, while female Wooper have one barb. Males also have larger crescent gills.

Quagsire=

They have an appearance and habitat similar to that of a giant salamander. Quagsire live a carefree life in muddy ponds and rivers. It acts oblivious to its environment, accidentally bumping its head on the hulls of boats and bottoms of whatever body of water it swims in as it swims, but seeming not to care. Quagsire always bear an absent-looking facial expression. This is likely due to Quagsire's easy-going nature. It hunts by staying still in the water with its mouth open, waiting for small prey to swim into its mouth. It doesn't move, and therefore, doesn't get hungry. It's not uncommon that a fishermen's hook will get caught in the gaping mouth of a feeding Quagsire. Trying to eat what it has caught, the Quagsire would try to swallow, and end up pulling the fishermen off his boat and into the water. Male Quagsire have larger fins on their backs. They wait at the bottom of lakes waiting for prey to wander into its mouth. It also loves eating Cherri Berries.

Pretty interesting stuff. Some of it I never knew. I am working on a banner so hopefully it'll be ready soon. Topictime! What do you think would be a good moveset for Quagsire? Well, I think that Amnesia is a must have. Also, Earthquake would be good. Jeez, I really don't know.... For the last 2 maybe surf and iron tail? That's a good range of moves.

pika pika pikachu
7th April 2009, 7:18 AM
Well you have been busy!

What do you think would be a good moveset for Quagsire?

i m not sure but dig,surf and mud bomb and another move.I think that when you have different types of moves it limits your opponents options and their type advantage.

Thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
7th April 2009, 6:25 PM
Hm.... Interesting theory. I chose my moves because: earthquake because it is a must have powerful ko move for any ground-type pokemon, Amnesia for grass moves (its only weakness), Iron tail for a different type, and surf for a powerful water move. I am working on a story based on Quagsire/Wooper's information. It's a one shot and hopefully will be ready this week. It will be a horror story. Here's a new topic:

Well, I'll have to think about that. Probably.... Swamp or Quaggle? Yeah, i know. Not great nicknames....

pika pika pikachu
7th April 2009, 7:16 PM
When you say it like that it makes sense.Good luck with your story what is it called?

Well at the moment i have a wooper called Woop and a quagsire named Muddy so very original.I suppose you could call wooper fishie or something like that.

thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
7th April 2009, 9:26 PM
My story will be called...... sunk. just that one word. I am halfway through it. Here's a spoiler if you want to know a little about it: DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO! He stared down into the cold depths of the lake. I'm never going to find anything... thought Derek miserably as he casted his line yet again. He could tell that this was going to end the same as the others. With nothing caught for dinner.
He sighed, then looked up, startled, as the water suddenly rippled. What would that be? he wondered with a hint of fear in his mind. One thing was for sure, and that was that something was swimming towards him.....
Hope you enjoyed! Look forward to the rest soon!

pika pika pikachu
13th April 2009, 11:49 AM
Awesome story do you know when it wil be finished?Maybe we should do a writing competition i dunno...

New topic question:

Which has the best shiny form?

I prefer woopers because he also looks cool in those colours.

If there is any questions you wish to ask about the club please pm me.

thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
21st April 2009, 4:49 PM
Which has the best shiny form? I actually like Quagsire's purple one. just because. Sorry for being inactive. I don't have wifi anymore, so no contests for me.

Topic: Which anime charecter should have a quagsire/wooper? I think maybe Brock could get one. His pokemon are... well, a little strange....

pika pika pikachu
21st April 2009, 7:29 PM
Which anime charecter should have a quagsire/wooper?

Ash because he could think of a cool combo move for pikachu and wooper which would probably look cool.Maybe dawn as well because it would look cool with piplup.

Well no new club notices.

thanks

pika pika pikachu
4th May 2009, 6:56 PM
I am also currently writing a wooper/quagsire related story.I will release more on it when it's nearer completion.

Still thinking about a club mascot.

If there is anything you want to see in the club please pm me with your idea.

Thanks

pika pika pikachu
28th May 2009, 4:32 PM
Ok in about a week i will post a tidbit of it on here. It has come along quite well and i think is quite good. If you have any ideas for the club please pm me.

Thanks.