PDA

View Full Version : Worse Case Scenarios

serebiifreak
7th April 2009, 9:52 PM
You were just playing happily and then it happened....

(insert worse case scenario(s))

For me it was not putting a max repel at a chain of 26. (it didn't even tell me: Repel's effect wore off)

Blk Charizard
12th April 2009, 7:44 PM
You were just playing happily and then it happened....

(insert worse case scenario(s))

For me it was not putting a max repel at a chain of 26. (it didn't even tell me: Repel's effect wore off)
Finally getting a chain of 40 Ditto..and then *poof*..DS dies. I forgot to charge it. -.-
After that, I was thinking that my DS wouldn't mind taking a leap of faith...right out the window. x_x

micro.Tank
14th April 2009, 6:55 AM
I was running around, hatching eggs. I was trying my best to get an Adamant "Likes to thrash about" Bagon, so i could raise it up to hopefully be a very nice member of my team.(As a Salamence, of course.)

Well one had just hatched, and I was using some duped candies to get it to 50 so I could check his EVs. It turned out to have not only 31 in attack, but 30 in HP, and 31 in Speed too! It was great. Then... poof.

I have a bad habit of playing with the back of my DS while I play the game, you know like pushing down on the rim near the LR buttons and whatnot.

Well, like I said, Poof.

The game froze. I was freaking out wondering why, and I realized I had poped the cartridge out.

Luckily, I was raising some eggs yet again, and I came accross a 30/31/x/x/x/29. Cant say its as good as the first, but it definitely does the trick now.

Zetta Awesome
17th April 2009, 8:34 PM
Worst case scenario for me was seeing a shiny pokemon in the Safari Zone. My friend had the unfortunate luck to encounter a shiny pokemon only minutes into the game, some time before he recieved pokeballs.

Darkness of Zero
17th April 2009, 8:38 PM
Being attacked by a Shiny Starly at the beginning of the game. Only shiny I've ever seen.

NINJA PENGUIN
17th April 2009, 9:25 PM
Finding a shiny heracross on emerald in the safari zone, then the stupid thing would stay the ball, sniff it fled after 3 turns.

Then there was actidenttly releasing my shiny mewtwo and saving.

Torterra-417
21st April 2009, 2:14 AM
Finding a shiny Tentacool RIGHT AFTER I had spent all my Pokéballs on a stupid Mantyke. *screams*

But I ran into another one, so ^_^.