PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Run-through

shadowrise
9th April 2009, 2:31 AM
What's your fastest run-through of Diamond/Pearl (from getting the starter to beating the E4)? You can't have traded, hacked, or done anything to gain any items or already leveled Pokemon. Also, you need to have battled every trainer to the point where you could get your Nat Dex after to talking to Cynthia's grandmother. I'm kinda interested, because my sister recently re-started her Pearl, and she's just how realized how long the game is. :P

Eastlight
9th April 2009, 3:06 AM
In Pearl, it took me 18:21. it was my first through and I didn't try to beat every trainer.

In Diamond, it took me 22:17. I tried to battle every single trainer.

In Platinum, it took me 32:20. This time, I battled every single trainer, talked to every single NPCs, collected all Item along the way including amity square, and won all the ribbons in the contests.

Sapphire Phoenix
9th April 2009, 3:38 AM
My fastest time was in Diamond, which was around 6 and a half hours. I traded my pokemon over to another game and leveled them up there before trading it back. I had a Lv. 40 Torterra when I battled Mars at the Valley Windworks... But this doesn't count.

So, about 17 hours in Pearl, followed by 21 hours in Diamond and 25 or so hours in Platinum...

Rad3n
9th April 2009, 12:36 PM
I am yet to do a speed run of any Pokemon game. I would find it interesting to see what a fast time is. I can see it done in a few hours, but you would need to plan it out very carefully.

My time was something like 13 hours first time through Pearl. I basically soloed with Infernape+Lucario. Not exactly entertaining xD.

Volteon
9th April 2009, 2:45 PM
Moving to My DP Games ;P

zlxq3000
9th April 2009, 8:52 PM
The only pokemon games I ever did a speed run through were Ruby and Sapphire; I can beat the Elite Four within seven hours in those games (although I think I traded over my main party of pokemon to battle them). Never tried it with fourth generation, though.

Infernape1
10th April 2009, 2:46 AM
my fastest was with my empoleon level 62 in diamond with a time of 15 hours every trainer battled

Infernape1
10th April 2009, 2:47 AM
my fastest was with my empoleon level 62 in diamond with a time of 15 hours every trainer battled