PDA

View Full Version : Of Meowth & Pokémon - "Big Meowth, Little Dreams", "Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz" (019)

Serebii
23rd October 2004, 4:46 PM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/S9.jpgBig Meowth, Little Dreams!

It's a standard day in Millenium Town, however Meowth has come to town and loses his Picnic Basket after meeting up with Teddiursa. Can he find it?

Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz!

After that, Meowth gets a part-time Job delivering Pizzas and gets the Pichu Possé to help him deliver them. Can the Pizzas be delivered on time?

Visit The Episode Guide (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/specials/009.shtml)

Discuss

Sebok
23rd January 2005, 9:51 PM
The scene I liked the msot was when Meowth stepped on Houndour's head and was jumped! I always wondered what those two pokemon would look like compared to each other.

Serebii
14th September 2005, 7:55 PM
Just so you know, this is the episode that aired today

Manyula
14th September 2005, 8:32 PM
mhh sorta a good btw is toon ami wrong it says a little skitty and mewtoh and pokmon

Serebii
14th September 2005, 9:42 PM
Yeah, they didnt show the episodes that were listed on their schedule

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
14th September 2005, 9:45 PM
sky guides are always wrong...

once it said they were showing the grim adventures of billy and mandy on CN but they were showing teen titans.............

but that isn't the point

Ok episodes though!

Meowth admitted he needed therapy!

Battra
8th October 2006, 4:40 PM
Good episode, I like seeing Meowth away from Team rocket.

wobbanut
9th October 2006, 9:35 PM
This episode was okay, it was great having an episode focused mainly on Meowth. The episode was worth it just for the part where Meowth was playacting as male and female. LOL :D I especially liked when he said afterward that he needs to get psychiactric help someday. I'm looking more forward to the Skitty episode, though.

Overall, 6/10.

Francesc
16th November 2006, 2:09 PM
Nice episode. But I missed Jessy and James...5/10

Jolty77
6th December 2006, 11:53 PM
I loved the cameo of the Squirtle Squad.

Battra
7th December 2006, 12:09 AM
It's nice to see Meowth away from Team Rocket and on his own he really shines.
It was funny to see Meowth play dress up and then admit he needs to get psychiatric help.

Hibachi
23rd September 2009, 9:55 PM
I thought it was a good episode. I felt bad for Meowth once he realized that Smoochum had taken the wrong picnic basket. It was fuuny to see Meowth fight Houndour to try and recieve the picnic basket. It's too bad that Teddiursa ate everything in it.

I thought Meowth made a good idea in asking for help with delivering pizzas. It was too bad that everything went wrong. I also felt bad when the cleaning went wrong. Atleast Meowth forgave everyone.

Willow's Tara
26th June 2010, 6:52 AM
Interesting little episodes, not the greatest but with Meowth it was an okay episode. You gotta feel sorry for him though. Interesting seeing the Squirtle squad, so does this take before Ash catches Squirtle I presume. But are all the Meowth/Pichu shorts exactly after another? Because at the last short Meowth is in (With the Pichu brothers) he says my return to TR. Perhaps he is with TR but takes a break and it's all before Ash catches Squirtle is it?

G50
1st March 2011, 7:25 PM
Of Meowth and Pokemon - Very funny episode. It was funny to see Meowth play-acting both a male and a female, and his outfits in this episode were odd-looking. Once again that Houndour was in the wrong place at wrong time.

50/100

---

Piece'a Pizza Peace Pizazz - It definitely shows, You can't trust others to do your job for you, you have to do it yourself as Meowth learned in this episode. Once again Houndour gets stepped on being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was cool to see the Squirtle Squad in this episode. The Pokemon definitely weren't helpful cleaning either, but it was good to see Meowth forgive, and then eat the gift acorns even though he hated acorns.

85/100