PDA

View Full Version : overly dramatic

lucario worrior
14th April 2009, 5:47 AM
R the dungeon games too dramatic for an adventure with talking pokemon or do they go perfectly together?

I almost cried at the end of my red rescue team!=`[

(s.i.e)
14th April 2009, 10:12 AM
well it cannot only be action and adventure, balance is the key to any good story which in this case is talking fictionairy animals who form rescue teams.

dramatic moments in games like this symbolizes true friendship in good and bad times,
personaly i say it's good as it is, i often hear people say that they (almost) cried in any of the dungeon games, you must be really good at making stories to make that happen.

i'm 19 years old and even i can cry sometimes with PMD games, but mostly when i lose at the end of a big level.

JFate
24th April 2009, 7:16 AM
I cried on the ending but I usually end up banging the desk when I lost in a dungeon.

blob
24th April 2009, 8:33 AM
The ending to PMD1 was very sad, and I might of cried at the end of it.
PMD2 wasn't as sad, but I like the ending anyway.

TurtwigFan1
24th April 2009, 10:21 AM
I sobbed for a good ten minutes at the end of PMD2, but that's what I love about it. I love storyline and Cheeks felt like my actual best friend, and when I disappeared I felt so sorry for him. The dialogue is heartfelt and expertly written, there's no denying that.

PMD1, I didn't cry at. Not sure why but I didn't, I just wasn't as connected to Pikachu as I was to Cheeks.

rekreatur
24th April 2009, 12:04 PM
i'm 19 years old and even i can cry sometimes with PMD games, but mostly when i lose at the end of a big level.

How the hell can you cry because of that? :|

ChuklaeAquos
24th April 2009, 12:10 PM
I like the dramiticness, it adds tention to the story and makes it more interesting. Heck, I restarted in PMD2 just because I loved the story mode! (Manaphy is cute btw, and Im a boy hehe).

serebiifreak
24th April 2009, 9:42 PM
I don't. Only PMD2 was for me. Your partner made it so dramatic.... over dramatic. -_-