PDA

View Full Version : how long did it take you to catch em all?

Birgeer
14th April 2009, 3:07 PM
as the title says^

i finnaly finished the game (capturing all pokemon on the national dex) and for me it took 102 hours, 11 minutes. (since i started new game)

NearlyElite
15th April 2009, 9:22 PM
Well it took me until about 170 until I captured all the pokémon.

Volteon
15th April 2009, 9:29 PM
And moving to My DP Games...

Drake Pokétrainer
15th April 2009, 9:31 PM
Well, it's actually a mix of all my games since R/S. (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leafgreen, Colosseum, XD, Pearl and Diamond).

I've now collected every pokémon in my box (including all the Unown but excluding Arceus of course, there are no legit Arceus)

So, if I count all the gameplay time to complete all of those games, catching all of the available pokémon and collecting every item, I'd say about 500 hours, (excluding the wifi ones, there aren't events here).

Beotium
16th April 2009, 4:44 PM
Hard to say since it's full a whole lot time ago
My current Time is 391:26 so I guess 250 around?

mxe567
16th April 2009, 4:56 PM
well i never recorded the time but it took awhile>.<

Birgeer
16th April 2009, 7:19 PM
I've now collected every pokémon in my box (including all the Unown but excluding Arceus of course, there are no legit Arceus)

well, if you have a friend with action replay he can do so u get asure flaute, an that way you can make arceus legit, or isnt arceus legit if you catch it that way?:s

(btw, iwe catched ALL my pokemon where they are suposed 2, (meaning that i havent used action replay, i only used it to get azure flaute)

zlxq3000
16th April 2009, 7:29 PM
Um... I'm still working at it... At, like, over 200 hours logged into Diamond (I still need to play through Pearl in order to get the, like, seven that are in that game that aren't in Diamond).

I cant think of a name
16th April 2009, 10:38 PM
Well, I'm on about 425 on Diamond, but I haven't had the time to complete it since Platinum's release.