PDA

View Full Version : + [Water] Pokemon Club;

PurpleMew
15th April 2009, 7:54 PM
UPDATED 02/06/09.
+ [Water] Pokemon Club;

+ Intro;

I owned the previous club but due to me being busy all the time I failed to update the first post much so I requested Tiffany to close it. But the club is back and better than ever with hopefully more great members with the help of Dramatic Melody and C.Gholy for giving me the idea of remaking the club.

+ Rules;

1. Standard Sppf rules & Club rules.
2. No spamming, One-liners, Flaming or Bashing, You get 3 chances and your out.
3. Try to be active or you will be cut out of the club after a month unless you tell me why your not going to be active.
4. When joining please post why you like water pokemon and joined the club.
5. I'm trying to cut down on non-standerd English, so please try to use proper grammar.
6. Feel free to subbmit your fan art for the other members to use.
7. Make sure when posting you always answer a topic and if there isn't one then make one.
8. Have fun! lol
9. When you join please don't answer any topics other than number 1 until I or a member of club staff accept you.

+ Warnings;
+ Sawmpert_trainer; One-liner. [x]
+ pokefreak in qatar93; Failure to read rule 5. [x]
+ PiplupMan; One-liner and failure to read rule 5. [x]

+ Members;

+ PurpleMew- Owner
+ CyberBlastoise- Co-owner
+ Mi10ticFan- Co-owner
+ Dramatic Melody- Member
+ Mrmagius- Member
+ C.Gholy- Member
+ handymankg2- Member
+ pokefreak in qatar93- Member
+ Chelc- Member
+ Swampert_trainer- Member
+ sweet_piplup123- Member
+ -Jessi-- Member
+ Mr. Joker- Member
+ The Shiny Feraligator- Member
+ Casimir- Member
+ ceruleancitybluez- Member
+ Flurried Rains- Member
+ XXoceanXXshadowXXforestXX- Member
+ Jukain:)- Member

+ Claims;

+ Rules;

1. You can only claim if you made 3 or more posts in this club.
2. Each Pokémon can only be claimed once.
3. First come, first serve.
4. Use the form.
5. You may change your claim after a week; using the same form.

+ Forms;

I want to claim;
Pokemon (Dex Number)- your name

Example:
I want to claim;
Lumineon (457)- PurpleMew

All water types listed here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/water.shtml)

+ The List;

http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/457.png+ Lumineon; PurpleMew
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/258.png+ Mudkip; Dramatic Melody
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/009.png+ Blastoise; CyberBlastoise
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/260.png+ Swampert; Swampert_trainer
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/350.png+ Milotic; Mi10ticFan
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/131.png+ Lapras; C.Gholy
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/393.png+ Piplup; sweet_piplup123
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/134.png+ Vaporeon; pokefreak in qatar93
http://serebii.net/dungeon2/pokemon/245.png+Suicune; -Jessi-

+ Club Mascot;

// Milotic .[x] http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/d2headshot/350.png

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/27/350.pngIts lovely scales are described as rainbow colored.
They change color depending on the viewing angle.
It is the world's most beautiful Pokémon.
When people bicker, it is said to arise from
the depths of lakes to becalm violent hearts.

+ Topics;

Why do you like Water Pokemon?
What is your favorite Water Pokemon and why?
Were you surprised that Palkia was a Water-type?
What Water Pokemon Gym Leader do you like the best and why?
Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
Do you think that some Water Pokemon shouldn't be classed as a Water Type?
What are your top 10 favorite Water Pokemon?
If you could change one thing about one Water Pokemon, What would it be?
Do you think there will be any new cool Water Pokemon in the 5th generation?
What in your mind is a Water Type Pokemon?
Do you think that Water Pokemon have unique evolution methods and if not then suggest one?
Create your own Fakemon and give it an appearance, attributes, etc. Heck you can even add what section it's from.
Is there any pokemon you believe belongs in the water-type pokemon but they were not?
What aquatic animal do you want to be made a water type pokemon?
Do you have any shiny Water Type Pokemon or if not, which do you like best?
If you could create an evolution for a Water-type pokemon how would it use evolution, what would it be like and what would its type be if it had a secondary type?
If you could be a Water-type gym leader, what Pokemon would you have with you?
Why is your favorite Water Pokemon, your favorite Water Pokemon?
If you could create an ability for a Water Type Pokemon, real or Fakemon, what would it be?
In honour of HGSS, what Johto Water Pokemon do you like the best?
Who would you say was the best water trainer in the anime?
Do you have any Water Pokemon in your in-game teams?
Is there any Water Pokemon you feel would have been better presented if they where bigger or smaller?
What is your favourite ability belonging to a Water Type?

+ Fan Art;

You may use any of this art aslong as you credit the maker.

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/288/1/9/Milotic_by_purplekecleon.png
Perfectly drawn by Purplekecleon (http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/).

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/VaporeonBanner.gif
Made by Mi10tic_Fan.

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Manaphy.png
Made by Mi10tic_Fan.

+ thanks and enjoy;

---credits---
C.Gholy- For making me descide to remake the Club.
Serebii.net- For the Water Pokemon List and PMD sprites.
Wikipedia- For the other sprites and info.
Ruby Moon- Club Banner.
Klnothincomin- Art used in the banner.
Photobucket- For the image at the top of the first post.
Dramatic Melody- For making me descide to make a Club.

Dramatic Melody
16th April 2009, 4:13 AM
*posts*

Like, hi.

Since I made you decide to make a club, I'ma post in your club! =O

Well, it's not my favorite type, but there are several Water-type Pokemon which I really like. Maybe it's because they're the most versatile type (what with hundreds of their kind or something) that makes them so...likable.

=P

The_Mexican_Smeargle
16th April 2009, 4:38 AM
That picture up on top was exactly what I was thinking about when i saw this.

Can I join?

CyberBlastoise
16th April 2009, 5:12 AM
Hello Purplemew. i would like to join this club if you don't mind. I have been, am, and always will be a water-type lover. I love water mainly because I love to swim and because it represents how change and things similar.

Why do you like Water pokemon?
Well other than the above reasons, I like water-type pokemon because my starter was a Blastoise, which if you can't tell by the Serebiian name I use, is my favorite pokemon of all time. I also like water type pokemon because they are also very flexible in their attacks.

PurpleMew
16th April 2009, 11:28 AM
Yay. Thank You Tiff :DDD

*posts*

Like, hi.

Since I made you decide to make a club, I'ma post in your club! =O

Well, it's not my favorite type, but there are several Water-type Pokemon which I really like. Maybe it's because they're the most versatile type (what with hundreds of their kind or something) that makes them so...likable.

=P

Ofcourse you can join. Welcome to the club DM :D Feel free to make any topics or post any Fan Art you may have.

That picture up on top was exactly what I was thinking about when i saw this.

Can I join?

You failed to answer the topic to join. Sorry but you may not join but feel free to try again without a one-liner.

Hello Purplemew. i would like to join this club if you don't mind. I have been, am, and always will be a water-type lover. I love water mainly because I love to swim and because it represents how change and things similar.

Why do you like Water pokemon?
Well other than the above reasons, I like water-type pokemon because my starter was a Blastoise, which if you can't tell by the Serebiian name I use, is my favorite pokemon of all time. I also like water type pokemon because they are also very flexible in their attacks.

Welcome to the club. Feel free to make any topics or post any Fan Art you would like to submitt.

FIRST POST UPDATED~

Mrmagius
16th April 2009, 3:37 PM
Win! This club is back. I did wonder what happened to the old one...anywho, I'd really like to jon this club cause I love water types!

Lots of reasons really.

1) Their form. I like how elegant, powerful and sleek they are (normally). Almost all of them are completely unique and have some sort of gimmick going for them (I like gimmicks)

2) They're really useful. Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Whirlpool...with so many HMs dedicated to them you really can't get by withot at least training one water type to a decent degree.

3) I love water in general, so I feel naturally attracted to them more than any oher type. Except possibly for ghosts.

4) Misty trains them! (is that not enough? XD)

Sadly, I have no [water pokemon] fanart. However, I got GIMP recently so there's still the possibility in the not to distant future :)

So...can I join?

CyberBlastoise
16th April 2009, 3:54 PM
...okay, I thought that i should bring some new topics to the table...

Yes I was. It doesn't look much like a water-type pokemon at all unless you count the pearl in its shoulder and even then not much else can be said about that

Who is your favorite Water-type?
My favorite is Blastoise because it was my first starter and because I just like turtles in general.

ChloboShoka
16th April 2009, 5:38 PM
As well as being useful in the games as HMS, there moves are really powerful as well. They can use ice beam on grass for coverage. The water legandaries a cool too; i love suicane and kyogre.

Milotic - I use her in my DP Team, she's really beautiful and elegant. She's pretty powerful as well, she's tough to evolve and is really rare as a feebas but it's really worth it in the end. She's really graceful.

Lapras - She's pretty. <3

Vaporeon - She's my fav out of the original eeveelutions. ~

Blastoise - I used him as my starter in the games and he was my first pokemon plushie. <33333 I still have that Blastoise plushie on my bed and he's cute. I nickname my blastoise, Ultra.

Mudkip - I breed them a lot in my first play-through of Ruby.

PurpleMew
16th April 2009, 6:05 PM
Win! This club is back. I did wonder what happened to the old one...anywho, I'd really like to jon this club cause I love water types!

Lots of reasons really.

1) Their form. I like how elegant, powerful and sleek they are (normally). Almost all of them are completely unique and have some sort of gimmick going for them (I like gimmicks)

2) They're really useful. Waterfall, Dive, Surf, Whirlpool...with so many HMs dedicated to them you really can't get by withot at least training one water type to a decent degree.

3) I love water in general, so I feel naturally attracted to them more than any oher type. Except possibly for ghosts.

4) Misty trains them! (is that not enough? XD)

Sadly, I have no [water pokemon] fanart. However, I got GIMP recently so there's still the possibility in the not to distant future :)

So...can I join?

Yes. The old club was sort of dead and someone bumped it and double posted so I spoke to Tiffany and I remade the club. Welcome to the club, feel free to answer or make topics and submitt fan art.

...okay, I thought that i should bring some new topics to the table...

Yes I was. It doesn't look much like a water-type pokemon at all unless you count the pearl in its shoulder and even then not much else can be said about that

My favorite is Blastoise because it was my first starter and because I just like turtles in general.

I already added the second one to the first post when I updated in a different way but thank you for saving me some time.

As well as being useful in the games as HMS, there moves are really powerful as well. They can use ice beam on grass for coverage. The water legandaries a cool too; i love suicane and kyogre.

Milotic - I use her in my DP Team, she's really beautiful and elegant. She's pretty powerful as well, she's tough to evolve and is really rare as a feebas but it's really worth it in the end. She's really graceful.

Lapras - She's pretty. <3

Vaporeon - She's my fav out of the original eeveelutions. ~

Blastoise - I used him as my starter in the games and he was my first pokemon plushie. <33333 I still have that Blastoise plushie on my bed and he's cute. I nickname my blastoise, Ultra.

Mudkip - I breed them a lot in my first play-through of Ruby.

9. When you join please don't answer any topics until I or a member of club staff accept you.

:( Sorry but please try again.

Umm at first I was but then after thinking about it, it made sense. Dialga was Steel, so it made a little sense that Palkia was it's oppersite and Water is kind of oppersite of Water. And the colours of Palkia also made it more water type.

Lumineon is my favorite water pokemon because I love it's elegance and the wings make it so much beautiful which along with it's power, makes it a perfect choice for a favorite but I am not too keen on the colours imo.

ChloboShoka
16th April 2009, 6:20 PM
Okay I'll try again~

I'd love to join cause, I love water pokemon a lot; they can be useful in the game and have some damn good movesets on them. A lot of them have cool stats as well. Also some of them are cute and beautiful. ~

Mrmagius
16th April 2009, 7:12 PM
Thanks! Now topic time...

Were you suprised that Palkia was a water type?

Hells yes. I don't even think it should have been, really. I mean what exatly about it makes it a water type?

The only reason they made the dragon trio double typed is because the wanted them to be different and exotic. They gave them types that associated best with their gimmicks

Pearls comes from oysters in the ocean = water
diamonds are the hardest substance on earth = steel
Giratina is an emissary that slips between worlds = ghost (ghost are said to be between worlds)

However that said, as I know there's nothing to be done about it, I'm glad Palkia is a water type. It means water has one more legendary and makes it a stronger type overall.

Starmie. Its so exotic, so different from other pokemon, it makes it mysterious and thats appealing to me. It has no proper eye, no legs, arms, head and yet it can still best many other pokemon.

Its incredibly versatile with its moveset and the way its portrayed in almost every canon is very graceful, elegant yet powerful. Its robotic nature also is a little creepy but in a good way. Lastly I like how in the anime its core (which is quite pretty) flashes to indicate mood or health.

groundonman
16th April 2009, 8:14 PM
hi
i would like to join
i like water pokemon alot
i like water type pokemon because they always seem to have weird combinations of types like water/electric

Dramatic Melody
17th April 2009, 12:06 AM

This seriously goes without saying. I've received PMs of people saying whenever they see a Mudkip, they immediately think "Ooh, Dramatic Melody!"

Other than the epicness that is the mud skipper (and its evolutionary line), I also like Starmie because it = Stars = my fic, Corsola because I have an epic blue version of it, and Ludicolo because it can dance.

Heh.

Were you surprised that Palkia was a water type?

I immediately thought it was a Kingdra rip-off =(

But Spacial Rend is an awesome attack so eh.

It could've been Ice/Dragon, though, but lol.

PurpleMew
17th April 2009, 10:14 AM
Okay I'll try again~

I'd love to join cause, I love water pokemon a lot; they can be useful in the game and have some damn good movesets on them. A lot of them have cool stats as well. Also some of them are cute and beautiful. ~

Welcome to the club now Chloe :D Feel free to make new topics or post fan art etc.

hi
i would like to join
i like water pokemon alot
i like water type pokemon because they always seem to have weird combinations of types like water/electric

Wow that is a stupid excuse to join the club and an excuse is all it is. Try again please with maybe something better and a little Grammar.

This seriously goes without saying. I've received PMs of people saying whenever they see a Mudkip, they immediately think "Ooh, Dramatic Melody!"

Other than the epicness that is the mud skipper (and its evolutionary line), I also like Starmie because it = Stars = my fic, Corsola because I have an epic blue version of it, and Ludicolo because it can dance.

Lmao Ludicolo is awsome and as if everyone PM's you about Mudkip but I'll believe you DM :D And what a nice way to advertise your fic aswell lol but it's a nice reference.

New Topic, taken from my previous club.

My favorite has to be Wallace because he is just so cute and with Milotic by his side his style and grace is so glamerous. I also love the Pokemon he got given in the anime, it's like him and his Pokemon have an enternal bond that can never break no matter what happens. I also love his outfit (random) it's so cute and the colours really show of his elegance and class with his water Pokemon by the Aqua Teal and Pink of his Milotic and Luvdisc.

CyberBlastoise
17th April 2009, 4:21 PM

My favorite is Misty. the reasons are that I love the Kanto region. I also liked how the anime portrayed her as a hothead rather than the cliche water master whom is calm cool and collected. I also have other reasons that involve shipping but that's as far as I go.

New Topic: Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
Tsunami.
It the anime universe it creates a giant tidal wave similar to surf but no pokemon rides it. Like Surf though it surrounds the opponents and engulfs them.
In the game universe the pokemon glows blue moves forward and causes a wave to appear in front of the opponents. This strikes the opponents with strong force.

Handy?
17th April 2009, 4:50 PM
Do you mind if I join the club?

Well, the main reason is the awesomeness that is Crasher Wake, the master of all things Water type. Other than that, I have always generally liked the type, Walrein, Wailmer, Lanturn and Mudkip being some of my favourite Pokemon. This type is only second to electric in my eyes, and is a great type with a huge variety of Pokemon involved.

Dramatic Melody
17th April 2009, 9:25 PM
Lmao Ludicolo is awsome and as if everyone PM's you about Mudkip but I'll believe you DM :D And what a nice way to advertise your fic aswell lol but it's a nice reference.

I said received. It was long ago back when I was inhuman.

Misty has always been a favorite, since she was the only main girl I watched in the anime XD. I hate Wallace coz he replaced Steven in Emerald, and Juan's just not that awesome.

Wake has a really nice gym, and uses the almighty Floatzel, but that's really the only thing he has going for him. Well, the mask, but eh.

So it has to be misty.

OH WAIT.

I want to claim~
Mudkip- Dramatic Melody

Yeah, I went there.

Salam3nc3
17th April 2009, 10:03 PM
Hello.

I would like to join your club please ^_^

I will edit the topics in if I get accepted.

PurpleMew
18th April 2009, 11:24 AM
New Topic: Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
Tsunami.
It the anime universe it creates a giant tidal wave similar to surf but no pokemon rides it. Like Surf though it surrounds the opponents and engulfs them.
In the game universe the pokemon glows blue moves forward and causes a wave to appear in front of the opponents. This strikes the opponents with strong force.

New Topic Added.

Do you mind if I join the club?

Well, the main reason is the awesomeness that is Crasher Wake, the master of all things Water type. Other than that, I have always generally liked the type, Walrein, Wailmer, Lanturn and Mudkip being some of my favourite Pokemon. This type is only second to electric in my eyes, and is a great type with a huge variety of Pokemon involved.

Welcome to the club. Feel free to answer any of the topics, make a new topic and submitt any fan art.

I said received. It was long ago back when I was inhuman.

OH WAIT.

I want to claim~
Mudkip- Dramatic Melody

Yeah, I went there.

Lol tell me something I don't know. Your claim has been added and I have changed the form aswell :D

Hello.

I would like to join your club please ^_^

I will edit the topics in if I get accepted.

4. When joining please post why you like water pokemon and joined the club.

Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?
This idea is a spin-off of the move Water Pulse but it goes by the name Liquid Surge. It can be learned by Water Pokemon but also Poison Types. In the anime the Pokemon charges up by circling itself in water before sending a huge ball of water at the foe, it has a 30&#37; chance of making the foe flinch. For Poison types it is the same but a ball of toxic poison able to poison the foe.
In the games the move appears the same but the Pokemon dives under water to collect matter before surging out of the water and sending a massive surge of liquid at the foe.

pokefreak in qatar93
18th April 2009, 1:14 PM
hey purple mew and the others :)
can I please join ?
I love water pokemon vaporeon is my fav.
because these just so cool and vaporeon being a water type plus water is my fav. type
and they are so powerful and good for both battling and appeal .

and thanx

PurpleMew
18th April 2009, 1:28 PM
hey purple mew and the others :)
can I please join ?
I love water pokemon vaporeon is my fav.
because these just so cool and vaporeon being a water type plus water is my fav. type
and they are so powerful and good for both battling and appeal .

and thanx

You may join the club but please pay attention to rule 5.

5. I'm trying to cut down on non-standerd english, so please try to use proper grammar.

New Topic:

I personally think that Palkia would be some what better as an Ice-Type and that Tentecool and Tentecruel should be Posion and Bug, not Water because they may live in the sea but they don't resemble Water Pokemon. I am happy about all the other Pokemon.

pokefreak in qatar93
18th April 2009, 3:46 PM
ok Pmew , I was in a hurry then .

palkia should be dragon psychic or something. he has no water qualities .

ChloboShoka
19th April 2009, 4:07 PM
Yayz~

Palkia dosen't look like a water pokemon imo. But I like the water pokemon the way they are. ~ Tentacruel could easily fit into a bug pokemon as well.

I like Misty and Wallace~
Wallace was a good challenge when he was a gym leader in ruby. And he used some good water pokemon as well. And Misty is sheer awesomesauce as well.

I think Miror B. should have his own gym, a battle full of ludicolo would be hilarious and epic. C=

A beautiful and adorable image of Milotic. Perfectly drawn by Purplekecleon (http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/)

PurpleMew
19th April 2009, 4:49 PM
ok Pmew , I was in a hurry then .

palkia should be dragon psychic or something. he has no water qualities .

Okay whatever but please don't post like that again.

Yayz~

Palkia dosen't look like a water pokemon imo. But I like the water pokemon the way they are. ~ Tentacruel could easily fit into a bug pokemon as well.

I like Misty and Wallace~
Wallace was a good challenge when he was a gym leader in ruby. And he used some good water pokemon as well. And Misty is sheer awesomesauce as well.

I think Miror B. should have his own gym, a battle full of ludicolo would be hilarious and epic. C=

A beautiful and adorable image of Milotic. Perfectly drawn by Purplekecleon (http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/)

Awww I love it, it's wonderful. *Adds to first post.* And I have to agree Wallace was an awsome gym leader in Ruby.

I'd like to join. :] Water types are definitely my favorite, and I love discussing them, so this would be the right place for that, right?

They're my favorite type of pokemon. Ever since I was little, I've loved anything water-related, lol. I used to pretend I was a mermaid whenever I went swimming, and I used to really want a dolphin as a pet. My family would take me and my brother to Sea World every Summer, and my love for marine animals continued to grow. My mom got really into fish and aquariums a while back, and I got really into them as well, especially when she started working at a fish shop one summer. I think Misty played a huge role in my love for water pokemon, too. They're all so cute, pretty, and elegant...yeah. These are my reasons for loving water types. /tl;dr

Oh, wow, that's a hard one. ^^; It's between Clamperl, Lapras, and Chinchou. I think Clamperl is really cute, and I'd probably want to keep it as a pet if it existed irl if that is even possible, and plus, it evolves into Gorebyss, which is also a really beautiful pokemon. Lapras, I thought Ash's was really sweet, and it'd probably be fun to just hop on one and let it take wherever you want to go. Chinchou is just adorable, and the episode with all of the Chinchous is probably one of my favorites.

Yeah, lol. It's totally different from what you would expect a water pokemon to be, and that's really all I have to say about that.

Wallace. 8] He's about as elegant and charming as his pokemon. The episodes with him made me love him even more. I think I like better as a Coordinator, though.

Uh, I'll get back to you on this one. XD;

Palkia because of the previous topic/reasons.

CHELCSICLE<3 :/

9. When you join please don't answer any topics until I or a member of club staff accept you.

Feel free to try again :/ Btw I am going to make a warning list from now so none of these count, just don't do it again.

New topic: Carrying on from the what's your favorite Water Pokemon.

10. Psyduck
9. Finneon
8. Manaphy
7. Feebas (pure awsome)
6. Wailord
5. Corsola
4. Vaporeon
3. Milotic
2. Shellos (west)
1. Lumineon

Edit: Before I forget if you have any suggestions about the club then PM me and I am in the process of making a club banner so if there is any art you'd like me to use then PM me it.

Mrmagius
19th April 2009, 6:43 PM

I think its a close shave between Misty and Juan but I'm gonna for the former. Firstly, Misty's pokemon are in the forties level wise (if you are going by GSC standard, which I always do), much higher than Wake's, so she's stronger.

Also, she trains Starmie, so thats instant points

And lastly because she's misty, 'nuff said :)

About Wallace, though: I don't really count him as a gym leader, I like him much better as a coordinator/Champion. Juan's a much better leader IMO and has experience on his side.

1.) Starmie/Staryu
2.) Suicune
3.) Vaporeon
4.) Lapras
5.) Goldeen
6.) Wailord
7.) Dewgong
8.) Omastar
9.) Marill
10.) Milotic

Also, if we're gonna have a club banner soon, shouldn't we decide on a club mascot?

Lastly, Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? the games universe?

Name: Holy Water

Type: Special

PP: 5

Effect: All pokemon on the field, (foe, ally and user) are drenched in a purifying torrential rain which heals status conditions and rejuvenates HP by up to a half. On Ghost pokemon, HP is halved and curse status is inflicted.

Chelc
19th April 2009, 7:16 PM
Lmao @ my failure. Sorry about that. I read #5 and then I didn't remember #9. >_>;

Ok. I want to join because water types are my favorite, and I want to discuss them with other people. :] How's that?

PurpleMew
19th April 2009, 7:48 PM
Also, if we're gonna have a club banner soon, shouldn't we decide on a club mascot?

I was getting too it.

Lmao @ my failure. Sorry about that. I read #5 and then I didn't remember #9. >_>;

Ok. I want to join because water types are my favorite, and I want to discuss them with other people. :] How's that?

A little simple but I'll accept, Welcome to the club Chelc. Feel free to submitt any art or report your answers to the topics. Also if you have posted 3 times or more then you are obliged to claims a Water Pokemon. Use the form and keep it cool.

Okay, before I make the club banner. Voting for the club mascot shall take place. To submitt your votes for club mascot please post here like this;

Club Mascot Voting~
1. (first choice)
2. (second choice)
3. (third choice)

Please vote and I'll make a tally on the first post under "Club Mascot".

Club Mascot Voting~
1. Milotic
2. Finneon
3. Phione

First post updated :D

Swampert_trainer
20th April 2009, 1:43 AM
Hey! I love Water Pokemon, especially Swampert and I'd like to join this club.
Misty's love for Water Pokemon inspired me. I love the versatility of Water Pokemon and the power that they have. I've always started with the water starter in each game and most of my favorite Pokemon are water type.

Mrmagius
20th April 2009, 7:59 PM
OMG I love the Milotic picture, 'tis beautiful

Club Mascot Voting~
1. (Suicune)
2. (Kingdra)
3. (Milotic)

Also since this is my third post can I claim Starmie?

PurpleMew
20th April 2009, 8:13 PM
Hey! I love Water Pokemon, especially Swampert and I'd like to join this club.
Misty's love for Water Pokemon inspired me. I love the versatility of Water Pokemon and the power that they have. I've always started with the water starter in each game and most of my favorite Pokemon are water type.

Welcome to the club~ Feel free to post, answer topics and submitt fan art.

OMG I love the Milotic picture, 'tis beautiful

Club Mascot Voting~
1. (Suicune)
2. (Kingdra)
3. (Milotic)

Also since this is my third post can I claim Starmie?

Thanks for using the layout I used, it keeps it organised and yes you can claim but read the sub-rules for the claiming section and please use the form provided.

New topic: You know you guys can create these :p

I would love to make it so Feebas would evolve into many Pokemon based on contest types.

Beauty --> Milotic
Tough --> Gyarados
Cool --> A cool sharp looking Snake like Pokemon.
Cute --> A little copy of Milotic but with no scales but crystals.
Smart --> A Steel/Water type combo that has electronics on it.

Illusione-Tempus
26th April 2009, 10:52 AM
May I join? I have been in the old club you see, so I think it'll be a waste if I didn't join the new one. My favorite would be Milotic, username says it all. I really like doing water monotype challenges in pokemon games, and I like water type assist at Rangers the most.

Water, they're pure are beautiful. Their looks varies and also very useful. I always loved water type pokemon, because they're the best among the ones that I love. I always choose water type starters at the beginning. No matter if they're weak or such, water will always be my favorite

So maybe I'm allowed to join?

PurpleMew
26th April 2009, 11:13 AM
May I join? I have been in the old club you see, so I think it'll be a waste if I didn't join the new one. My favorite would be Milotic, username says it all. I really like doing water monotype challenges in pokemon games, and I like water type assist at Rangers the most.

Water, they're pure are beautiful. Their looks varies and also very useful. I always loved water type pokemon, because they're the best among the ones that I love. I always choose water type starters at the beginning. No matter if they're weak or such, water will always be my favorite

So maybe I'm allowed to join?

Thank you for reading the rules and ofcourse you may join. Welcome to the club. Feel free to answer any of the topics and make a new one, submitt fan art etc and make sure you vote for the club mascot.

Okay club mascot voting will end a week today on 3/5/09

New topic: Do you think there will be any new cool Water Pokemon in the 5th generation?

I think that the Water Starter is going to be a mix of a Fox that ends up being Water and Normal in it's finally evo and I think that maybe they may introduce a prevolution to Lapras and an evolution to Luvdisc.

Also guys feel free to make new topics because I'll eventually lose idea's.

Illusione-Tempus
26th April 2009, 11:31 AM
Thanks for accepting me :) I recently trade over my Empoleon from Pearl to Platinum. I breeded it with my female Empoleon and it hatched into a male Piplup.
So on to the topics

1. Milotic
2. Lapras
3. Empoleon
4. Walrein
5. Suicune
6. Mantine
7. Floatzel
8. Gastrodon (East)
9. Azumarill
10. Piplup

And the vote

Club Mascot Voting~
1. (Milotic)
2. (Lapras)
3. (Empoleon)

Swampert_trainer
28th April 2009, 3:26 AM
I think that Suicune would be a good mascot for the club, though I love Swampert I just think that Suicune does a better job of representing all the water pokemon and linking all 4 generations.

sweet_piplup123
28th April 2009, 10:44 AM
Ohh! A water Pokemon club! May I join?

I think water-type Pokemon are strong, with many advantages over certain types. Water-type moves in contests are always beautiful in the anime, and...let's just say I am in love with a certain cute water type.

CyberBlastoise
28th April 2009, 1:44 PM
What are your top 10 favorite Water pokemon?

Well, I'd have to say...
10. Biberal
9. Kingdra
8. Empoleon
7. Politoad
6. Golduck
5. Sealeo
4. Feraligatr
3. Lapras
2. Swampert
1. Blastoise

Mascot voting.
1. Blastoise
2. Suicune
3. Kyogre

oh yeah
I want to claim;
Blastoise (009)- CyberBlastoise

Dramatic Melody
28th April 2009, 1:49 PM

10. Vaporeon - Okay fine, I'm an Eeveelution fan too. x_x
9. Marshtomp - Because I can't find a higher number =(
8. Surskit - Unique typing, and I've always wanted a shiny one.
7. Empoleon - Like most people I severely underestimated this starter, but steel penguins are really awesome! =O
6. Ludicolo - It might be the best Swampert counter, but since it dances it's too awesome not to include in this list. =D
5. East Gastrodon - SQUEESH. And awesome blue.
4. Suicune - Best legend after Jirachi IMO. Elegant, awesome blue, yeah.
3. Starmie - Star of doom ftw.
2. Swampert - Best Water Starter Final evo, best Water/Ground Pokemon, Best Everything! =D
1. Mudkip - Need I say more?

PurpleMew
28th April 2009, 4:50 PM
Thanks for accepting me :) I recently trade over my Empoleon from Pearl to Platinum. I breeded it with my female Empoleon and it hatched into a male Piplup.
So on to the topics

1. Milotic
2. Lapras
3. Empoleon
4. Walrein
5. Suicune
6. Mantine
7. Floatzel
8. Gastrodon (East)
9. Azumarill
10. Piplup

And the vote

Club Mascot Voting~
1. (Milotic)
2. (Lapras)
3. (Empoleon)

I like your choices for your favorite top 10 Water Pokemon, Milotic is a really beautiful Pokemon and the rest are all great. Also thank you for voting for club mascot, the voting will end soon so hopefully a few more people may vote.

I think that Suicune would be a good mascot for the club, though I love Swampert I just think that Suicune does a better job of representing all the water pokemon and linking all 4 generations.

No layout what-so-ever? Sorry but this also counts at a one liner because it is just as it says, one sentence.

Ohh! A water Pokemon club! May I join?

I think water-type Pokemon are strong, with many advantages over certain types. Water-type moves in contests are always beautiful in the anime, and...let's just say I am in love with a certain cute water type.

Thank you for reading the rules sweet_piplup123 and ofcourse you may join. Welcome to the club, feel free to post replying any topics, making any topics and voting for club mascot.

What are your top 10 favorite Water pokemon?

Well, I'd have to say...
10. Biberal
9. Kingdra
8. Empoleon
7. Politoad
6. Golduck
5. Sealeo
4. Feraligatr
3. Lapras
2. Swampert
1. Blastoise

Mascot voting~
1. Blastoise
2. Suicune
3. Kyogre

oh yeah
I want to claim;
Blastoise (009)- CyberBlastoise

The mascot form was close so I'll accept you choices and also your top 10 choices are also very cool, although Swampert and Bibarel wouldn't be in my list they are very unique and cool in there own way. Also your claim has been added.

10. Vaporeon - Okay fine, I'm an Eeveelution fan too. x_x
9. Marshtomp - Because I can't find a higher number =(
8. Surskit - Unique typing, and I've always wanted a shiny one.
7. Empoleon - Like most people I severely underestimated this starter, but steel penguins are really awesome! =O
6. Ludicolo - It might be the best Swampert counter, but since it dances it's too awesome not to include in this list. =D
5. East Gastrodon - SQUEESH. And awesome blue.
4. Suicune - Best legend after Jirachi IMO. Elegant, awesome blue, yeah.
3. Starmie - Star of doom ftw.
2. Swampert - Best Water Starter Final evo, best Water/Ground Pokemon, Best Everything! =D
1. Mudkip - Need I say more?

Lol you have fallen into the Eeveelution fan club and yeah you really shouldn't say more when it comes to Mudkip because we will be here for days on end. No club mascot voting?

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH A NEW-TOPIC AND NEW MEMBERS ETC.

Illusione-Tempus
29th April 2009, 2:47 AM
Well I can't make banners for the club, cause that will be horrible! But I made these (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/VaporeonBanner.gif) two (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Manaphy.png) the first time I fiddled with Photoshop and Animations

Mine is Milotic, I like it because of its beauty, rarity and evolution method. The first time I see her, I fell in love with her. Ever since then Milotic has been in my party the whole time.

Totally! Palkia looks 0% like a water type, and is more like Psychic?

Palkia... enough said

They should make a Water-type duck starter, Luvdisc and Corsola evo, Lapras pre-evo sounds good too.

sweet_piplup123
29th April 2009, 12:45 PM
Yes, because space has nothing to do with water...do they?

That crazy guy from Pastoria City Crasher Wake, because I like his attitude and his Floatzel is just so cool.

*Intimidates Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter* Hem, hem.
1. Piplup
2. Mudkip
3. Empoleon
4. Lantern
5. Sharpedo
6. Milotic
7. Lapras
8. Suicune
9. Gyarados
10. Totodile

CyberBlastoise
29th April 2009, 4:03 PM
Yep. You can't have a generation without any water types...hehe. Also all water types are cool imo, ALL OF THEM.

My mind is pretty basic...a water type pokemon is a pokemon that focuses primarily on water attributes. Other than just type and attack, I think that they should also look the part, perhaps even use a cool (as in non-warm not as in awesome) colors and also have some sort of history with water.

PurpleMew
29th April 2009, 4:43 PM
Well I can't make banners for the club, cause that will be horrible! But I made these (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/VaporeonBanner.gif) two (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/Manaphy.png) the first time I fiddled with Photoshop and Animations

They should make a Water-type duck starter, Luvdisc and Corsola evo, Lapras pre-evo sounds good too.

I love the banners, you can hardly read the text on the first one but they are still pretty cool imo for a first try. I'll add them to the first page for members to use if they wish. Also doesn't your starter idea sort of sound too much like Piplup?

Yes, because space has nothing to do with water...do they?

That crazy guy from Pastoria City Crasher Wake, because I like his attitude and his Floatzel is just so cool.

*Intimidates Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter* Hem, hem.
1. Piplup
2. Mudkip
3. Empoleon
4. Lantern
5. Sharpedo
6. Milotic
7. Lapras
8. Suicune
9. Gyarados
10. Totodile

I guess Water has some attributes with space like you can't have life on a planet without Water can you? Space =/= Earth. I think Crasher Wake is a pretty cool gym leader imo but I don't like his team atm in DPPt. I actually didn't include Lanturn in my favorite ten but I actually love it's attributes and it's unique typing.

Thanks for the input guys and like if you haven't read the first post then there are two spots for co-owners open so if you'd like to apply then PM me with a valid reason why you'd suit the placement.

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH FAN ART AND A NEW TOPIC.

pokefreak in qatar93
29th April 2009, 4:57 PM
1-vaporeon
2-squirtle
3-gyrados
4-milotic
5-kyoger
6-luminioun
7-shellos
8-empoleon
9-piplup
10-marill

voting~
1-(vaporeon)
2-(squirtle)
3-(milotic)

CyberBlastoise
29th April 2009, 7:24 PM
*remembers Fakemon starters he made* hehe...

anyways, Onward to the club...two new topics.

create your own Fakemon and give it an appearance, attributes, etc. Heck you can even add what section it's from.
Aquion - final evo water starter.
Types - Water/Psychic
Appearance - Aquion is a very light blue pokemon. It is bipedal, meaning it walks on two legs. It also has four arms. The top two arms have claws like Crabs and the bottom two are scythes like Scyther's arms. It also has 4 tentacles sticking out from its back that allows it to wrap around an opponent. Finally it has a purple spot on its forehead in the shape of an egg.

Region: Achino
Obtained: Evolve from Water starter. By Prof. Pinevale

Is there any pokemon you believe belongs in the water-type pokemon but they were not?

Swampert_trainer
30th April 2009, 1:30 AM
I want to claim;
Swampert (260)- Swampert_trainer

1) Swampert
2) Squirtle
3) Azumarill
4) Kyogre
5) Kingdra
6) Ludicolo
7) Quagsire
8) Vaporeon
9) Suicune
10) Slowbro

Illusione-Tempus
30th April 2009, 8:02 AM
I want to claim;
Milotic (350)- Mi10ticFan

Lugia, well duh, Lugia looks like a water type. And also it came from the bottom of the sea...
Azurill too, it seems too watery for me.

You mean about my starter idea it sounds like Piplup? We have a duck which is a Normal/Flying type, and Psyduck/Golduck are Platypus.

Oh yes, I have a new topic:
Dolphins, Swordfish, Barracuda... There's a lot of options for me

sweet_piplup123
30th April 2009, 9:51 AM
Anything that is able to swim and breath underwater. Yes I know, it sounds pretty lame.

Do you think that Water Pokemon have unique evolution methods and if not then suggest one?
I have one:

-level up by battling Pokemon encountered whilst fishing and surfing.

PurpleMew
30th April 2009, 10:50 AM
1-vaporeon
2-squirtle
3-gyrados
4-milotic
5-kyoger
6-luminioun
7-shellos
8-empoleon
9-piplup
10-marill

voting~
1-(vaporeon)
2-(squirtle)
3-(milotic)

Great choices and your voting has been added to the list for club mascot.

*remembers Fakemon starters he made* hehe...

anyways, Onward to the club...two new topics.

create your own Fakemon and give it an appearance, attributes, etc. Heck you can even add what section it's from.
Aquion - final evo water starter.
Types - Water/Psychic
Appearance - Aquion is a very light blue pokemon. It is bipedal, meaning it walks on two legs. It also has four arms. The top two arms have claws like Crabs and the bottom two are scythes like Scyther's arms. It also has 4 tentacles sticking out from its back that allows it to wrap around an opponent. Finally it has a purple spot on its forehead in the shape of an egg.

Region: Achino
Obtained: Evolve from Water starter. By Prof. Pinevale

Thank you for making some new topics, they have been added to the first post.

I want to claim;
Swampert (260)- Swampert_trainer

1) Swampert
2) Squirtle
3) Azumarill
4) Kyogre
5) Kingdra
6) Ludicolo
7) Quagsire
8) Vaporeon
9) Suicune
10) Slowbro

Your claim has been added and Ludicolo is a awesome Pokemon.

I want to claim;
Milotic (350)- Mi10ticFan

Lugia, well duh, Lugia looks like a water type. And also it came from the bottom of the sea...
Azurill too, it seems too watery for me.

You mean about my starter idea it sounds like Piplup? We have a duck which is a Normal/Flying type, and Psyduck/Golduck are Platypus.

Oh yes, I have a new topic:
Dolphins, Swordfish, Barracuda... There's a lot of options for me

You claim has been added and I guess your right but it is still like a bird after bird starter. Topic added to the first post.

Anything that is able to swim and breath underwater. Yes I know, it sounds pretty lame.

I have one:

-level up by battling Pokemon encountered whilst fishing and surfing.

That isn't a half bad idea, great input. I think that it could be more specific like a certain area of fishing/surfing for an evolution like you have with Magneton etc.

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH CLAIMS AND TOPICS.

Also seen as few of you applied for Co-owner I have made a descision on who to pick. So check the member list to see who has been promoted.

CyberBlastoise
30th April 2009, 1:14 PM
Yayz, I'm a co-owner...now then for my first order of being a tyran- er I mean *mumbles* is .......answering a topic! *random guy yells "Lame!"* XD

well, Swordfish, Killer Whale, Sea Turtle (Blastoise are freshwater turtles, not seawater), Ocean Sunfish, and a Narwhal

Swampert_trainer
1st May 2009, 4:44 AM
The Dragonite evolutions. I always thought that they should be DragonWater type.

Palkia. I don't really get why its a water type.

Maybe some type of pokemon that evolves only if it levels up in the rain.

A Water/Electric Jellyfish.

PurpleMew
1st May 2009, 3:56 PM
Yayz, I'm a co-owner...now then for my first order of being a tyran- er I mean *mumbles* is .......answering a topic! *random guy yells "Lame!"* XD

well, Swordfish, Killer Whale, Sea Turtle (Blastoise are freshwater turtles, not seawater), Ocean Sunfish, and a Narwhal

Lol you can accept/decline new members and pretty much do everything but bann people :D

I think I already answered this but in my opinion I think that Palkia/Tentacool/Azuril lines should be classed but more Ice/Steel, Bug/Poison and Normal respectively.

I think the fact that Feebas' unique evolution is a great expression of how Water Pokemon are there own species and I think that a great new way to express the Water Types is to have a method like sweet_piplup123 suggested of an area evolution caused by surfing in a certain water area of the set region.

I think that they could have based some Water Pokemon off an Allgy Water/Grass Pokemon or like another person suggested: to have a Jellyfish Electric/Water Pokemon and a wierd one but a little stone Globlin whom has water running through itself like a Water feature that has Rock/Water type range.

As many of you already know, I have advertised another spot for a co-owner and because only one person applied, the descison has been made so check the first post to see who the co-owners are.

Also the club mascot voting will end 3/5/09 and if you are not happy with the end result then you can't complain unless you actually voted.

I will make the club banner with the club mascot on if I have spare time next week but if not I'll request from a fan art shop. I should have time though.

ChloboShoka
1st May 2009, 4:52 PM
Indeed, hopefully some more sexy ones like Bibarel, Milotic, dewgong ect. I do hope there is a pre-evolution for lapras.

And Slowking and Shellder, you know in the anime it evolved when Shellder but it's tail and it was a slowbro, well it would be cool if the thing in it's tail ended up being a unique pokemon and be a different evolution to shelder.

Maybe ther emight be an actual way to evolve Phione to Manphany.

Something that can swim, resembles any water creatures or lives near rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea.

I want to claim;
Lapras (131)- C.Gholy

Picture of Lapras from the show.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/8/8c/AshLapras.png
I like this one, Really cute. <3

sweet_piplup123
2nd May 2009, 5:49 AM
Hmm...yes. Lugia, it's the sea guardian but it's psychic/flying.

No, I am actually fine with Palkia being a water-type.

A water/electric eel.

EDIT: Oh yes. my fourth post.

I want to claim:
Piplup (393)- sweet_piplup123

pokefreak in qatar93
2nd May 2009, 8:57 AM
I want to claim;
Vaporeon(134)- pokefreak in qatar93

A dolphan and a shark (better than sharpedo)

PurpleMew
2nd May 2009, 1:37 PM
Indeed, hopefully some more sexy ones like Bibarel, Milotic, dewgong ect. I do hope there is a pre-evolution for lapras.

And Slowking and Shellder, you know in the anime it evolved when Shellder but it's tail and it was a slowbro, well it would be cool if the thing in it's tail ended up being a unique pokemon and be a different evolution to shelder.

Maybe ther emight be an actual way to evolve Phione to Manphany.

Something that can swim, resembles any water creatures or lives near rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea.

I want to claim;
Lapras (131)- C.Gholy

Picture of Lapras from the show.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/8/8c/AshLapras.png
I like this one, Really cute. <3

I think that the thing on Slowbros tail is actually a sort of sheller so maybe it could be some shelder prevo or something like that and I'd love to see if Phione could evolve into Manaphy. Awww the good ol' days when Ash and his Lapras would travel around. Your claim has been added to the first post.

Hmm...yes. Lugia, it's the sea guardian but it's psychic/flying.

No, I am actually fine with Palkia being a water-type.

A water/electric eel.

EDIT: Oh yes. my fourth post.

I want to claim:
Piplup (393)- sweet_piplup123

I missed that one but yes I also believe Lugia should be Water/Flying because it is the guardian of the sea and in Jhoto it should have been seen as a type counter-part to Ho-oh. Your claim has been added.

weird I thought I posted my claim :S
anyways my claim ~
vaporeon(134) pokefreak in qatar93

Did you take any notice of rule 5 at all? It isn't hard to make your post like this:

Weird. I thought I posted my claim :s Anyways;

I want to claim;

But you obviously took no notice of the form you had to use or my rules. You have been warned and thank you for bringing your sig to notice.

-Jessi-
2nd May 2009, 8:03 PM
I'd like to join, if its all right. I fell in love with the Water type since I first saw them. Beautiful, strong, and cute, who wouldn't like them?

Their beautiful appearences leave me stunned, their cuteness always breaks my heart, and their strength never fails to shock me. What more do I have to say?

PiplupMan
2nd May 2009, 8:20 PM
I am the ultimate water pokemon fan can i please join?

Illusione-Tempus
3rd May 2009, 4:30 AM
Since I'm co-owner, I'll check the new member's posts

@Jessi: Accepted, thanks for reading the rules. Welcome to the club! But I think you jumbled up the 'it's' and 'its'... people makes mistakes sometimes at that part xP

@PiplupMan: Denied, for one-lining and grammar error. But one-lining is the main reason here.

-Jessi-
3rd May 2009, 5:00 AM
Thanks!

Very. It doesn't even look like a Water type. But hey, another strong Water Pokemon!

A killer whale or maybe a cute baby dolphin :) I also think a sunfish Pokemon would look cute.

sweet_piplup123
3rd May 2009, 7:21 AM

Jelly Water--the user envelops itself into a giant watery bubble to protect itself. In the games it makes the user immune to fire attacks but more risky to electric attacks.

PurpleMew
3rd May 2009, 10:31 AM
I want to claim;

A dolphan and a shark (better than sharpedo)

Thank you for editing. Your claim has been added to the list.

Since I'm co-owner, I'll check the new member's posts

@Jessi: Accepted, thanks for reading the rules. Welcome to the club! But I think you jumbled up the 'it's' and 'its'... people makes mistakes sometimes at that part xP

@PiplupMan: Denied, for one-lining and grammar error. But one-lining is the main reason here.

Thank you for that. -Jessi- you have been added to the members list. Remember to vote for club mascot and adter you make another post you can claim a Water Type Pokemon (:

New Topic: Do you have any shiny Water Type Pokemon or if not, which do you like best?

Unfortunatly I traded my Shiny Remoraid I found fishing in Sinnoh for a Shiny Rotom. I think that Finneon, Phione/Manaphy and Kyogre look great when shiny, they have a special colouring about them I love.

I'll close club mascot voting later today so if you have't voted yet, please do.

pokefreak in qatar93
3rd May 2009, 12:09 PM
No, but I think that shiny milotic and shiny gyrados are awsome :)

Illusione-Tempus
3rd May 2009, 12:16 PM
Shiny Wingull at Sapphire and Shiny Psyduck at Fire Red. Those two are my very first shinies, I love them :)
But according to my opinion, I hate shinies... don't ask why

sweet_piplup123
3rd May 2009, 2:03 PM
Sadly, I don't have any shinies AT all...I would love a shiny Chinchou, like the green lights on it.

-Jessi-
3rd May 2009, 3:24 PM
Okay then, I shall vote.
1-Milotic
2-Suicune
3-Manaphy

I don't have any, but I think Manaphy and Phione look better as a shiny. Plus I like that blue-green color! And Milotic, it makes it more beautiful.

Mr. Joker
3rd May 2009, 8:22 PM
Hello Nick! I would like to join your club. I am a huge fan of water pokemon, my favriote would have to be Piplup, Poliwag, or Politoad. I like water pokemon becouse all of them are cute or cool. I also like that Water Pokemon can beat fire pokemon really easily. I hope I am allowed to join!

-Mr. Joker

PurpleMew
4th May 2009, 11:45 AM
Okay then, I shall vote.
1-Milotic
2-Suicune
3-Manaphy

I don't have any, but I think Manaphy and Phione look better as a shiny. Plus I like that blue-green color! And Milotic, it makes it more beautiful.

Thank you for voting. I think it is obvious now who the club mascot is (:

Hello Nick! I would like to join your club. I am a huge fan of water pokemon, my favriote would have to be Piplup, Poliwag, or Politoad. I like water pokemon becouse all of them are cute or cool. I also like that Water Pokemon can beat fire pokemon really easily. I hope I am allowed to join!

-Mr. Joker

You strained my eyes trying to read what you said lol. Welcome to the club.
You are a little late to vote for club mascot but feel free to answer any of the topics or make a new one.

Club mascot voting has finished and Milotic is now our new mascot. I will find some art of Milotic and now make the club banner (:

CyberBlastoise
5th May 2009, 7:51 PM
All right, this club needs something but what?...I know...hey PurpleMew how do you feel about a water tourney between members? (Gee, I wonder where I got that from..)

also: New topic: If you could be a water-type gym leader, what pokemon would you have with you?

I would have Blastoise, Ludicolo, Gastrodon, Octillery, and Lapras.

New topic again: Why is your favorite water type, your favorite water type?

For me as you all know Blastoise is my favorite pokemon. The reason why this is is because he was my very first pokemon in the games and I tend to stick with the firsts in several games. I also like turtles. Their life and biological standards have always interested me as well. Blastoise's cannons can shoot water that can bust through concrete...that is some serious power.

-Jessi-
5th May 2009, 10:06 PM
Er, stupid question. Is a claim kinda like saying "Hands off! It's mine!" ? I'm still kinda new to the whole forum thing...

1-Suicune
2-Blastoise
3-Kyogre
4-Totodile
5-Milotic
6-Manaphy
7-Vaporeon
8-Lumineon
9-Lapras
10-Dewgong

sweet_piplup123
6th May 2009, 9:22 AM
If you could be a water-type gym leader, what pokemon would you have with you?
Empoleon, Lanturn, Quagshire and Sharpedo. Oh yeah.

Why is your favorite water type, your favorite water type?
To be honest, the first time I was introduced to Pokemon, I immediately fell in love with Piplup's cuteness. When I first started playing my friend's Diamond game I kept on choosing Piplup, much to his annoyance (he has Infernape) and you could probably imagine my delight when I finally have a copy of Pearl. I guess my fondness of Piplup kinda sticks after a while...

CyberBlastoise
6th May 2009, 2:20 PM
Er, stupid question. Is a claim kinda like saying "Hands off! It's mine!" ? I'm still kinda new to the whole forum thing...

1-Suicune
2-Blastoise
3-Kyogre
4-Totodile
5-Milotic
6-Manaphy
7-Vaporeon
8-Lumineon
9-Lapras
10-Dewgong

only in this club...not the overall forum. In here you can say hands off, it's mine and mine alone. hehe.

Also new topic (wow I make a lot of these): If you could create an evolution for a water-type pokemon how would it use evolution, what would it be like and what would its type be if it had a secondary type?
Luvles - Use Dusk Stone on Luvdisc while Diving. It would be a purple heart shape pokemon with a large crack almost through its body. It is still a pure water type but it knows Heart Swap =D

PurpleMew
6th May 2009, 5:21 PM
All right, this club needs something but what?...I know...hey PurpleMew how do you feel about a water tourney between members? (Gee, I wonder where I got that from..)

also: New topic: If you could be a water-type gym leader, what pokemon would you have with you?

For me as you all know Blastoise is my favorite pokemon. The reason why this is is because he was my very first pokemon in the games and I tend to stick with the firsts in several games. I also like turtles. Their life and biological standards have always interested me as well. Blastoise's cannons can shoot water that can bust through concrete...that is some serious power.

I am happy to have a tourney but can you tell me what you'd like to involve. Thank you for the many new topics.

CyberBlastoise pretty much covered everything but by claiming a Pokemon in this you club you can flaunt it only in this club. If you wish to claim a Pokemon or an Anime character then go to General Pokemon Discussion and the Pokemon claiming thread to claim a Pokemon or Alternate Anime and the Bishie thread to an Anime character and you can flaunt them all over the forum. But if you wish to claim then always read the rules first because they all contain forms you have to use and the character you want to claim may have already been taken. Hope that helps. If you need anymore help just PM or VM because this isn't the place to ask.

If you could create an evolution for a water-type pokemon how would it use evolution, what would it be like and what would its type be if it had a secondary type?

Cyber you stole me idea but I'd like to make an evolution for Relicanth(sp?). It would be called Ancineria which comes from Ancient and the rest sounded cool. lol. It would evolve from Relicanth pretty much like Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine. You would need to level it up with the move Ancient Power but whilst surfing in the East of Hoenn.

I'd be an awesome surfer guy and my Pokemon would be Lumineon, Buizel, Lapras and a Cloyster.

That's a hard one actually, I used to love Milotic more but after I caught a Lumineon in Platinum I just fell in love with it's colours and style of moves and it's grace.

PurpleMew
6th May 2009, 5:44 PM

I am happy to have a tourney but can you tell me what you'd like to involve. Thank you for the many new topics.

CyberBlastoise pretty much covered everything but by claiming a Pokemon in this you club you can flaunt it only in this club. If you wish to claim a Pokemon or an Anime character then go to General Pokemon Discussion and the Pokemon claiming thread to claim a Pokemon or Alternate Anime and the Bishie thread to an Anime character and you can flaunt them all over the forum. But if you wish to claim then always read the rules first because they all contain forms you have to use and the character you want to claim may have already been taken. Hope that helps. If you need anymore help just PM or VM because this isn't the place to ask.

If you could create an evolution for a water-type pokemon how would it use evolution, what would it be like and what would its type be if it had a secondary type?

Cyber you stole me idea but I'd like to make an evolution for Relicanth(sp?). It would be called Ancineria which comes from Ancient and the rest sounded cool. lol. It would evolve from Relicanth pretty much like Piloswine evolves into Mamoswine. You would need to level it up with the move Ancient Power but whilst surfing in the East of Hoenn.

I'd be an awesome surfer guy and my Pokemon would be Lumineon, Buizel, Lapras and a Cloyster.

That's a hard one actually, I used to love Milotic more but after I caught a Lumineon in Platinum I just fell in love with it's colours and style of moves and it's grace.

-Jessi-
6th May 2009, 6:43 PM

That helps a lot. Thank you! ^_^ And now I'll make a claim, since I know what it is now!

I want to claim:
Suicune (245) -Jessi-

Although I stopped watching the anime, I've always liked Misty. I think it's because she's hotheaded, and I can be hotheaded at times.

Yeah, 'cause theres never been a generation that hasn't had one. Although the 2nd generation really didn't have any cool ones, expect Suicune.

Swampert_trainer
7th May 2009, 1:02 AM
I don't have any shiny water type Pokemon, but I would love a shiny Azumarill and Gyrados.

Swampert, Politoed, Pelipper, and Lanturn

Swampert is such a cute pokemon and yet it seems to exude power. If pokemon were real I coule imagine my Swampert giving big bear hugs when released from it's pokeball.

Illusione-Tempus
8th May 2009, 9:02 AM
PurpleMew, you double posted... Well double posting isn't allowed right, so I'm reminding you.

Floatzel, Milotic, Lapras, Lanturn, Prinplup, Seadra

EDIT: In progress of making Milotic banners! Thanks Milotic for becoming the mascot! (Over-excited until she bumped the wall) Ouch

PurpleMew
8th May 2009, 6:46 PM
That helps a lot. Thank you! ^_^ And now I'll make a claim, since I know what it is now!

I want to claim:
Suicune (245) -Jessi-

You claim has been added (:

I don't have any shiny water type Pokemon, but I would love a shiny Azumarill and Gyrados.

Great choices. Gyrados is awesome in red.

PurpleMew, you double posted... Well double posting isn't allowed right, so I'm reminding you.

Floatzel, Milotic, Lapras, Lanturn, Prinplup, Seadra

EDIT: In progress of making Milotic banners! Thanks Milotic for becoming the mascot! (Over-excited until she bumped the wall) Ouch

It's different when it's due to lag but thank you for telling me. I like your choices for a Gym. Thank you for making banners for the club. I am in the process of finishing off stuff on our club banner.

CyberBlastoise
11th May 2009, 6:14 PM
hmm...I suppose it's time for a brand new topic:

If you could create an ability for a water type pokemon, real or fakemon, what would it be?

Well I'd think I would go with Hydro Charge. What this does is when attacked by Electric type attacks it powers up water type attacks is nulled. =)

PurpleMew
12th May 2009, 7:16 PM
Thanks.

If you could create an ability for a Water Type Pokemon, real or Fakemon, what would it be?

This hard me speculating for a while but I would name it Flush Drive, it is activated when it is sunny or in a snowy condition. It raises your Attack Power and makes the Pokemon Luvdisc into it's new counter-part form I wanted it to have where the end of it's back spreads out into big wings and it's colour changes from Pink to Purple while gaining a new skin pattern of little pink hearts.

In honour of HGSS, what Jhoto Water Pokemon do you like the best?

I love that they introduced Tododile as a starter in the 2nd gen and along with the likes of Lanturn, Kingdra and Corsola I'd say they have the third best Water Pokemon going Sinnoh, Hoenn, Jhoto and Kanto.

The first attempt at the club banner went horribly wrong and I have recently been given some 3D art of Milotic to use by a mate.

FIRST POST UPDATED

The Shiny Feraligator
12th May 2009, 8:22 PM
Excuse me, but I would like to join. When I was reading the rules I didn't see any passcode that I would need, so I don't have one. Why do I like water pokemon? I like water pokemon the most because most people don't appreciate them they just use them for HM slaves, but I understand their potential as "powerhouses"...

-The Shiny Feraligat(o)r

CyberBlastoise
13th May 2009, 3:25 PM
Excuse me, but I would like to join. When I was reading the rules I didn't see any passcode that I would need, so I don't have one. Why do I like water pokemon? I like water pokemon the most because most people don't appreciate them they just use them for HM slaves, but I understand their potential as "powerhouses"...

-The Shiny Feraligat(o)r

welcome, Shiny Feraligatr. I hope you have fun in this club because if you don't you'll suffer the wrath of Lumineon, Milotic, and Blastoise.

New Topic: Who would you say was the best water trainer in the anime?
Granted there are a few, but still. I like Misty most of all. Why? Eh, I like her personality, her fighting spirit, the fact that she cares for others (e.g. Togepi) and the fact that she is a great trainer.

PurpleMew
13th May 2009, 4:11 PM

-The Shiny Feraligat(o)r

Welcome to the club. Make 3 posts to claim a Water Pokemon to show off in the club and feel free to answer any topics etc.

welcome, Shiny Feraligatr. I hope you have fun in this club because if you don't you'll suffer the wrath of Lumineon, Milotic, and Blastoise.

Lol that is crazy :)

You only posted that so you could say Misty xD but I have to not agree because Wallace is the best Water Type Anime character, him and his Milotic are a awesome pair and so alot of grace and beauty between them.

The Shiny Feraligator
13th May 2009, 6:20 PM
If you could be a Water-type gym leader, what Pokemon would you have with you?
Walrein(Second favorite water pokemon), Whiscash(For those pesky eletric types), Feraligatr(My favorite), and Kingdra(More trouble for eletric types :D)
Why is your favorite Water Pokemon, your favorite Water Pokemon?
Feraligatr:Because on Gold a totodile was my first pokemon so I instantly fell in love with Totodile's evo. line.
WIYE(Water in your eyes): A 30% chance the of becoming confused.
In honour of HGSS, what Johto Water Pokemon do you like the best?
Totodile's evo. line.
Hard to say since you don't see a lot of water trainers, but Misty she was a great trainer and I always had at least a little trouble with her in FR/LG.

The_Mexican_Smeargle
13th May 2009, 10:36 PM
[SIZE="1"]You failed to answer the topic to join. Sorry but you may not join but feel free to try again without a one-liner.

I wrote out a one liner because I wasn't aprooved yet, and I thought you couldn't post about the topic until you were aprooved. =S

I never understand club thread first posts lol, happened to me on the Nintendo club because I didn't understand the password deal dX

sweet_piplup123
14th May 2009, 1:06 PM
Misty, she's skilled and she overcomed her fear of Gyarados.

Totodile and Lanturn.

Casimir
14th May 2009, 11:45 PM
Hello Water Pokemon club! I would like to join. :)
It's about time I got more social and started joining clubs/making friends around serebii.

Water type holds a lot of my favorite pokemon, and not only that but the class has very versatile pokemon with many different possibilities for team purposes.
To go with all of that, nothing is more calming and cool that the color of blue or the sound of the ocean. As odd as that sounds. :P

Dramatic Melody
15th May 2009, 1:22 AM

I have a shiny Corsola, West Shellos and Azurill (okay, it's not Water, but it's gonna be! =P ). I definitely want a Shiny Mudkip.

In honour of HGSS, which Johto Water Pokemon do you like the best?

Corsola for the reason above, Suicune because it's that awesome, and Marill because of the reason above, too. XD

PurpleMew
15th May 2009, 4:24 PM
Hello Water Pokemon club! I would like to join. :)
It's about time I got more social and started joining clubs/making friends around serebii.

Water type holds a lot of my favorite pokemon, and not only that but the class has very versatile pokemon with many different possibilities for team purposes.
To go with all of that, nothing is more calming and cool that the color of blue or the sound of the ocean. As odd as that sounds. :P

Welcome to the club. Thank you for reading the rules. Feel free to post answering any topics and claim after you have made 3 posts in the club.

I have a shiny Corsola, West Shellos and Azurill (okay, it's not Water, but it's gonna be! =P ). I definitely want a Shiny Mudkip.

Corsola for the reason above, Suicune because it's that awesome, and Marill because of the reason above, too. XD

I spelt Johto wrong xD. Thanks for correcting my horrible mistakes.

I think that shiny Mudkips are so cute. Purple is devine. I think the struggle with Water Type shinies is because you can't chain for them like others. :/

Okay it has been bought to my attention that Mr. Joker, Chelc and Mrmagius amoung a few who have descided to be innactive. I am fine with Chelc's exam innactivity but if you don't have a valid reason then I have no choice but to kick you out because I can't be up with people joining for no reason.

Do you have any Water Pokemon in your In-game Teams?

Most people say they can't have a team without a Water Type so my question to you is what Pokemon is it. I personally have a Whiscash for a Water/Ground duel mix in Platinum but I had a Golduck before and it didn't really go well with me. In Emerald I have my Milotic of grace and it has never lost me a battle, it helped me beat most of the frontier and it is my best Pokemon of the 3rd Gen.

Casimir
15th May 2009, 5:11 PM
Welcome to the club. Thank you for reading the rules. Feel free to post answering any topics and claim after you have made 3 posts in the club.

Thank you very much. :)
I don't really know if there's a rule to answering a certain number of topics at once or not, but I'm going to play it safe and just answer a few for the time being lol.

To be honest this changes very often. From Milotic, to vaporeon, to empoleon, etc.
I would have to say I really like Starmie though.
There are a lot of different moves sets that can be given, and a lot of odd moves it can learn, such as Thunderbolt/Thunder, Thunder Wave, and Grass Knot. Plus its Sp. Attack and Speed work hand-in-hand very nicely!

Yes, I was rather surprised, but when I look at it from a Japan-approach (I have a silly way of looking at things) Godzilla was always coming out of the ocean, and Palkia IS a big creature. :P
Overall I didn't expect expect a dragon creature that controls space to also specialize in water too!

I really liked Crasher Wake personality wise. In Platinum he was always heroic and so full of energy it seemed like. I don't blame Barry for looking up to him, anyways.
Leader Juan from Emerald runs a close second with his Kingdra, though.

This is a tough one for me since i've never been too creative with making up moves... Hm. EL NI&#209;O! It would be Ludicolo's move. He does a little rain dance and it rains so much that it starts flooding, then a huge wave crashes against the enemy. It may even lower the enemies accuracy!
In though show, I'm sure it wouldn't actually flood the whole area though, it just would be a vicious storm.
Told you I'm not good at this, haha. x]

ChloboShoka
15th May 2009, 6:19 PM
I have a shiny Corsola; she looks lovely in blue. I got a shiny milotic in a trade but I think she looks better in non-shiny. Shiny Polotoad and Shiny golduck is made of win as well. =D

I would really like to have a shiny mudkip.

Corsola and Suicane are my favorites. I love Suicane, it's so pretty and gracefiul and Corsola is adorable. <3

The Shiny Feraligator
15th May 2009, 7:41 PM
Yes, Lotad and his/her evo line. I dunno he seems more like just a grass type.

Well.....I'm working on a poliwag.(Going to get me a Politoad:D)

Well that's hard because useally they cheap out on the water types and make their colors brighter or darker, but.........Politoad.

Illusione-Tempus
16th May 2009, 10:46 AM
Ok, sorry for the silly 5 day inactivity... I can post earlier but I have a math Olympics a while ago... but I'm getting off topic huh? Well I just breeded a Piplup, with Aqua Ring! I mean because the love of my female Empoleon and a "recently caught" male Marill makes me to breed them...

In honor of HGSS, what Johto Water Pokemon do you like the best?
Sorry for changing the "honour", but I like Lanturn, Azumarill and Kingdra. Lanturn, for being a Water/Electric type, and one of my favorite pokemon used back in the good old days of GSC. Azumarill, it's a water bunny, with polkadots! Kingdra, being the only non-legendary Water/Dragon pokemon...

What a long post....

Casimir
17th May 2009, 4:10 PM
Woo, time to answer more topics!

I really don't have much of a answer for this, since every pokemon has their types for a reason. I was going to say Kabutops, but then when you look at what it's based after it makes sense. Same with Bibarel.
I guess Palkia? Seeing as he's a space dragon thing.

1- Starmie
2- Milotic
3- Empoleon
4- Suicune
5- Blastoise
6- Ludicolo
7- Vaporeon
8- Gyarados
9- Cloyster
10- Kingdra

There's not much I would try and change about water types, because I like them how they are.
I do think some water pokemon deserve better stats, such as Lumineon. I'm very disappointing in how bad it's stats are.
I also would like the Dive move to be put to use more, especially out in the over world. I miss diving down under water. :(

ceruleancitybluez
18th May 2009, 3:00 AM
Hello to everyone in the +[Water] Pokemon Club;! ^^

Why would you like to join the club?
I'd really like to the join the club and make friends with other Water Pokemon fans!

Ever since I started with Squirtle in my old Blue Version for GameBoy I've always loved Water Pokemon and almost always have 3-6 in my game.
Also it's great that Water Types are one of the biggest type-groups in the games; next to Grass which is my second favorite.

I hope I can join!

Illusione-Tempus
18th May 2009, 4:18 AM
@ceruleancitybluez, of course you may join. Thanks to stay with the rules. Welcome to the club!

Ah yes, I am posting on Monday, since I got a holiday for the week
Currently my Empoleon at Platinum is lv 69, and being a really great help at the Battle Frontier... Well I haven't used the good rod and the old rod... well I better start fishing for more water types... *is ashamed*

By the way, does anyone know where to find good Milotic pictures? I'm in a crisis for finding nice ones...

PurpleMew
18th May 2009, 3:58 PM
Thank you very much. :)
I don't really know if there's a rule to answering a certain number of topics at once or not, but I'm going to play it safe and just answer a few for the time being lol.

You can answer as many as you like and make as many as you like aslong as you make the new ones. Just make sure you don't go overboard.

I have a shiny Corsola; she looks lovely in blue. I got a shiny milotic in a trade but I think she looks better in non-shiny. Shiny Polotoad and Shiny golduck is made of win as well. =D

I would really like to have a shiny mudkip.

Corsola and Suicane are my favorites. I love Suicane, it's so pretty and gracefiul and Corsola is adorable. <3

Suicune <<3

Ok, sorry for the silly 5 day inactivity... I can post earlier but I have a math Olympics a while ago... but I'm getting off topic huh? Well I just breeded a Piplup, with Aqua Ring! I mean because the love of my female Empoleon and a "recently caught" male Marill makes me to breed them...

It's totally fine as long as you don't disappear for ages.

@ceruleancitybluez, of course you may join. Thanks to stay with the rules. Welcome to the club!

Ah yes, I am posting on Monday, since I got a holiday for the week
Currently my Empoleon at Platinum is lv 69, and being a really great help at the Battle Frontier... Well I haven't used the good rod and the old rod... well I better start fishing for more water types... *is ashamed*

By the way, does anyone know where to find good Milotic pictures? I'm in a crisis for finding nice ones...

Thank you for accepting ceruleancitybluez' into the club. Good luck leveling up your Empoleon and umm try photobucket or just try some offical art.

Sorry but I am out of new topics at the moment and for all of those members who have posted at least 3 times can claim a Water Type Pokemon to show off in the club~

Dramatic Melody
18th May 2009, 4:13 PM
Do you have any Water Pokemon in your In-game Teams?

I don't have a solid team (I raise individual Pokemon and see which one fits in with the others =P ), but I have raised two Swamperts (an offensive pert and a support Mixpert) and a Starmie. I'm planning on raising a Ludicolo and Empoleon for the heck of it, too.

Swampert_trainer
19th May 2009, 2:51 AM
Feraligator really is adorable. I also like Corsola, because they have this really soft look to them, but at the same time they seem tough.

The ability would be called Flash Flood. It only works while it is raining, but during this time all water attacks used by the pokemon with this ability will always strike first. If more than one pokemon on the field has this ability than it will go in order by which pokemon has the highest speed.

Illusione-Tempus
19th May 2009, 4:23 AM
@C.Gholy, lol looks like someone agrees with me saying Milotic is better when non-shiny =D
@PurpleMew, it's my job as a co-owner, I'm happy to help

Well I just got pokeradar at Platinum so it's of to chaining... and fishing for Feebas, it's love <3

Wallace, his appearance, his ability as a coordinator, and his pokemon is swell. Besides, he has Milotic, a rare water type pokemon

Casimir
20th May 2009, 2:19 AM
Of course! They usually never disappoint when it comes to water starters.
I reallyyyy hope they create a new water type to become my next favorite pokemon, though. :P

What in my mind is a water type pokemon is a pokemon that specializes in the water element, but I feel like that's too easy of an answer, haha. x]

I really do actually. Milotic evolves from Feebas through beauty, Clamperl has two way evolutions, Eevee has a water evolution by stone.
I think they'll have much cooler evolutions in the future. Perhaps a pokemon that evolves to environment in the future, or if the dive feature that I love oh so much gives us a underwater evolution.

ceruleancitybluez
21st May 2009, 7:34 AM
Do you have any Water Pokemon in your in-game team?
In my Platinum I have some that I'm raising. Right now it's a Starmie, a Seel, and a Horsea. I bred them from my Pearl and brought them into Platinum.
But in my other Platinum version I'm trying to go for an all Water team with a few Poison types mixed in. So far I just have Piplup and a Tentacool. XD

Swampert_trainer
21st May 2009, 10:35 PM
I only have my Swampert in my Diamond team. I refuse to start Platinum until I complete my Diamond dex, but when I do start, I might have an all water team.

So, I'm not really good at it, but I'm going to try chaining for a shiny Marill. I really want a gold Azumarill, so I hope I succeed.

PurpleMew
22nd May 2009, 7:10 PM
@C.Gholy, lol looks like someone agrees with me saying Milotic is better when non-shiny =D
@PurpleMew, it's my job as a co-owner, I'm happy to help

I guess you right.

Sorry guys. I sorta side-tracked a little when visiting sppf doing shop requests.

The banner has been delayed and I have less time to make it and no clue how I want it so I'm going to request one.

New Topic: Kinda random and idiodic but funny.

Is there any Water Pokemon you feel would have been better presented if they where bigger or smaller?

I think that Magikarp and Feebas are a little small considering the size of their evolutions but I guess their tails grow out and stuff so it makes a little more sense but I still feel it is wierd. I also feel that Remoraid is a little small also but again I see how it works out in terms of size and things. Stupid ino ):

Dramatic Melody
24th May 2009, 4:24 PM

Octillery could be bigger, but maybe it'll get an evolution as a giant squid or something completely different like Remoraid --> Octillery.

I thought Azumarill was bigger than it really is. Or maybe it's just fat. Fat but cute nonetheless. Heh.

I once thought Slowbro was comparable to Snorlax in size IIRC coz they're both slow. XD

Other than those, no, really.

sweet_piplup123
25th May 2009, 8:20 AM

Yes, my main water Pokemon is Empoleon. However, I do have a female Swampert in my VBA Ruby game.

Swampert_trainer
27th May 2009, 12:03 AM
I think that Lapras should be a bit larger than it is. I think the representation it gets in the Special Manga is about the right size. I also think Poliwrath should be a little bigger.

Okay guys, so right now I'm breeding a Marill with the Huge Power ability. I want my Marill to know: Ice Punch, Body Slam, Aqua Jet, and Aqua Ring. However, I recently heard that its against competitive play rules for a Pokemon to know both Aqua Ring and Body Slam. Is that true?

Flurried Rains
30th May 2009, 10:34 PM
Hey, I'd like to join please.

Water Pokemon are just so cool to me, and that is why they are my favorite type. One reason is that I find the underwater battle in Pokemon the Third Movie is absolutely AWESOME. Also, the fact that there are so much water Pokemon gives me so many more choices when I'm trying to make a water-typed team. Finally, I just love water. Swimming in the ocean is so much fun. :D

Why do you want to join the Water Pokemon Club?
Because I want to talk about Water Pokemon, as well as show off my love for them. ^^

XXoceanXXshadowXXforestXX
2nd June 2009, 3:01 AM
Hello Water Pkmn Club.
The main reason I like Water pogeys is because they're so crafty. Epicly Meticulous is a way to describe them.
I want to join just because they're fun. KYOGRE FOREVER. Period. \[^_^]/

Jukain:)
2nd June 2009, 3:12 AM
I'd like to join.

Waters are great all around: Vaporeon has HP, Kyogre has SpAtk, Slowbro has SpDef, Cloyster has Def, Feraligatr has Atk, Starmie has Spd, and Octillery has the huge movepool.
...plus, they look cool...

My water pokemon love borders insanity.

My Crystal team was composed of Octillery, Red Gyarados, Slowking, Lanturn, Suicune, and Typhlosion (I don't like the croc. Sorry....).

sweet_piplup123
2nd June 2009, 10:43 AM
A new topic.

What is your favourite ability belonging to a water type?

Well, Torrent saved my life a couple of times in Mystery Dungeon. Water Absorb sure is useful when you want to restore HP. But it's really annoying when you're trying to get King's Rock off Poliwhirl. Cloud Nine is also useful when your enemy tries to explode. XD

PurpleMew
2nd June 2009, 7:48 PM
Sorry for dieing :/

Hey, I'd like to join please.

Water Pokemon are just so cool to me, and that is why they are my favorite type. One reason is that I find the underwater battle in Pokemon the Third Movie is absolutely AWESOME. Also, the fact that there are so much water Pokemon gives me so many more choices when I'm trying to make a water-typed team. Finally, I just love water. Swimming in the ocean is so much fun. :D

Because I want to talk about Water Pokemon, as well as show off my love for them. ^^

Welcome to the Club. Feel free to answer any topics and create new ones.

Hello Water Pkmn Club.
The main reason I like Water pogeys is because they're so crafty. Epicly Meticulous is a way to describe them.
I want to join just because they're fun. KYOGRE FOREVER. Period. \[^_^]/

Welcome to the Club. Feel free to answer any topics and create new ones but please pay attention to the rule about Grammar.

I'd like to join.

Waters are great all around: Vaporeon has HP, Kyogre has SpAtk, Slowbro has SpDef, Cloyster has Def, Feraligatr has Atk, Starmie has Spd, and Octillery has the huge movepool.
...plus, they look cool...

My water pokemon love borders insanity.

My Crystal team was composed of Octillery, Red Gyarados, Slowking, Lanturn, Suicune, and Typhlosion (I don't like the croc. Sorry....).

Welcome to the Club. Feel free to answer any topics and create new ones.

A new topic.

What is your favourite ability belonging to a water type?

Well, Torrent saved my life a couple of times in Mystery Dungeon. Water Absorb sure is useful when you want to restore HP. But it's really annoying when you're trying to get King's Rock off Poliwhirl. Cloud Nine is also useful when your enemy tries to explode. XD

THANK YOU! A new topic from someone else in the club is great.

What is your favourite ability belonging to a Water Type?

I think the best ability belonging to a Water Pokemon is Water Absorb, the easy HP increase is very useful and although not many battles involve Water Pokemon on Water Pokemon it can be very useful if you battle a foe of a different type with a Water Type move. I am not very sure about the other abilities other than the most notible Marvel Scale belonging to the club mascot herself Milotic.

I have requested a banner because I don't have time with my exams and shop requests at the moment so look out for it on the first post sometime soon.

IceWater3000
4th June 2009, 3:40 AM
Hey I would like to join please.

I like them because they are so cool, and they have the best attacks and attack pool.

I would like to join this club because I really like water Pokemon, and I really would love to be in this club.

The teams I use always have a water Pokemon in them are they are not completed.

Illusione-Tempus
4th June 2009, 3:56 AM
@IcyWater3000, you may join but please delete that massive amount of posts? After you delete 2 of them, you may join...

Ouch, I haven't been active for quite a while... sorry folks :(

What is your favorite ability belonging to a water type?
For me, it's Water Absorb. Why? Because it makes all water type attacks cause no damage - but heals- to the pokemon who has it... although when battling one is annoying...

Flurried Rains
4th June 2009, 8:19 PM
Thanks for letting me join! By the way, does the joining post count towards the three posts that a member needs to claim a water Pokemon? Just wondering, thanks!

My top ten, in no particular order, would have to be Cloyster, Golduck, Crawduant, Kingler, Politoed, Vaporeon, Mantine, Kingdra, Lapras, and Surskit.

IceWater3000
4th June 2009, 8:33 PM
Thanks for letting me join, and am so sorry for what I did, it was my mistake. Now for a topic.

In descending order:10) Swampert, 9) Walrein, 8) Feraligatr, 7) Lapras, 6) Kyogre, 5) Lumineon, 4) Gyarados, 3) Palkia, 2) Empoleon, 1) Suicune

Dramatic Melody
5th June 2009, 2:11 AM
What is your favorite ability belonging to a water type

Torrent is always nice coz it belongs to Mudkip and Band + Torrent + Waterfall does wonders.
Water Absorb and Rain Dish are also nice. Ludicolo gets even more annoying with the latter.
Marvel Scale used to be what made Milotic a Godly Pokemon, but now 4th gen had to bump her down =(

The rest of the abilities belonging to Water-types also belong to others so eh (Natural Cure, Liquid Ooze, blah blah blah).

Flurried Rains
5th June 2009, 3:08 AM
These two questions interested me:

My favorite would have to be Misty. In the anime she was a hot-headed character that was rather entertaining. I loved her gym as well, and even when she loses her battles are amazing (Third Pokemon Movie)! I also like her partially for nostalgic reasons because she was the first water type Pokemon gym leader.

Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? The games universe?
Mine would have to be Acid Storm. In the game it would give power to Electric types but would take power from Grass types. It would obviously be used in a situation where you are facing a grass type and you are pretty sure an electric type isn't coming up. In the anime the Pokemon would start to glow and pretty soon the skies would fog up and it would start raining and thundering. The lightning would add to an electric Pokemon's power while the acid rain would be detrimental to the grass Pokemon.

PurpleMew
6th June 2009, 4:38 PM
@IcyWater3000, you may join but please delete that massive amount of posts? After you delete 2 of them, you may join...

Ouch, I haven't been active for quite a while... sorry folks :(

Thank you. I died aswell and it's okay aslong as you don't leave without a mention.

Thanks for letting me join! By the way, does the joining post count towards the three posts that a member needs to claim a water Pokemon? Just wondering, thanks!

It's okay and yes it does count toward the claiming posts.

Thanks for letting me join, and am so sorry for what I did, it was my mistake. Now for a topic.

It was just the double post which as everyone knows is against the forum rules.

What is your favorite ability belonging to a water type

Torrent is always nice coz it belongs to Mudkip and Band + Torrent + Waterfall does wonders.
Water Absorb and Rain Dish are also nice. Ludicolo gets even more annoying with the latter.
Marvel Scale used to be what made Milotic a Godly Pokemon, but now 4th gen had to bump her down =(

The rest of the abilities belonging to Water-types also belong to others so eh (Natural Cure, Liquid Ooze, blah blah blah).

Torrent on Mudkip with Band and Waterfall is awesome.

Delay on the banner. Ruby_Moon is switching computers with one that doesn't have photoshop so a delay on that and I am also here to say that I will be innactive throughout this next week due to exams and IRL stuff. I will leave the club in the capable hands of Mi10ticFan and Cyberblastoise and if push comes to shove I'll ask Tiffany or SM to swing by if anything happens.

Flurried Rains
6th June 2009, 6:28 PM
Wooo! I can finally claim a Pokemon! Can I claim Golduck please? I think Golduck is just a beast, and Psyduck is pretty cool as well. It's a little disappointing that Golduck isn't a psychic type though, but I won't complain. Thanks!

IceWater3000
6th June 2009, 7:59 PM
I like Misty the most, because I grew up watching her, and I still greatly miss her. Misty used some of the best water Pokemon, and I just loved her attitude. Plus her gym is really simple yet effective.

Create your own water type move. How does it work in the anime universe? The games universe?
My move would have been hydro crash. In the anime it would look like a stronger version of aqua jet, but this time the water around the Pokemon would be glowing light blue and it would look much more furiously. In the game the screen would turn blue and a big blast of water in the shape of an arrow head would hit the opponent.

What is your favorite ability belonging to a water type?
My favorite is torrent, just love the idea of when a water pokemon becomes weak it gets much more stronger.

If I have three post now, I would like to claim Gyarados please.

Illusione-Tempus
7th June 2009, 10:48 AM
Wooo! I can finally claim a Pokemon! Can I claim Golduck please? I think Golduck is just a beast, and Psyduck is pretty cool as well. It's a little disappointing that Golduck isn't a psychic type though, but I won't complain. Thanks!

If I have three post now, I would like to claim Gyarados please.

Ok, on one note since I'm the co-owner, NO! Use the form and then I'll give you the claim... if PurpleMew allows that...

Now I'm on a shiny quest, which is fishing for a shiny Feebas! If it's female, I'm even happier cause shiny female Milotic is just so beautiful.

And a new topic:

Do you try to become a water type at MD, and if you didn't become one do you choose your partner a water type?
Well I have to admit this... I'm not really bragging or such but the truth is that for every MD game I end up as a water type... Well all of them reflected me, so yeah...

Flurried Rains
7th June 2009, 12:14 PM
I want to claim;
Golduck (55)- Flurried Rains

Sorry about that! I completely forgot that was there when I was looking at what was already claimed. S'pose I got excited about the Golduck lol.

sweet_piplup123
7th June 2009, 12:32 PM
Do you try to become a water type at MD, and if you didn't become one do you choose your partner a water type?
*guilty look*

Yeeeeees.

I am hunting for a Feebas on a Ruby game that I borrowed off a friend, it's easier to hunt a Feebas on R/S/E than D/P/Pt.

IceWater3000
7th June 2009, 2:27 PM
I want to claim:
Gyarados (130)- IceWater
I am sorry PurpleMew, I guess I got too excited.

CyberBlastoise
8th June 2009, 2:00 AM
I want to claim;
Golduck (55)- Flurried Rains

Sorry about that! I completely forgot that was there when I was looking at what was already claimed. S'pose I got excited about the Golduck lol.

I want to claim:
Gyarados (130)- IceWater
I am sorry PurpleMew, I guess I got too excited.
Okay, well both claims will be added when PurpleMew gets the chance...hehe..nice claims both of you.

Onward to other business, I apologize for being inactive lately (main reason is the fact that it's summer break and I don't have much internet time on here now)

Also, New Topic: Other than your starter, who was your first water type?
Wow, that's been a loooong time...but I remember it very well, it was a Magikarp (the very one sold by the Magikarp salesman [yes I was stupid back then...]). Hehe...oh well, live and learn right...

sweet_piplup123
8th June 2009, 12:17 PM
Other than your starter, who was your first water type?
I remembered it being a Marill from Ruby, because someone needs to know how to use dive other than my Swampert.

The Shiny Feraligator
8th June 2009, 2:09 PM

No, but I still useally end up as Mudkip.

I think it was a Magikarp ewwww. Then I learned all it could do was slash for those early levels...

Swampert_trainer
8th June 2009, 8:17 PM
Magikarp from the Magikarp salesman near Mt. Moon.

I've never played a Mystery Dungeon game, but if I did I would probably tru and become Mudkip.

XXoceanXXshadowXXforestXX
10th June 2009, 5:22 PM
Other than your starter Pkmn, who was your first water type?
Lapras. The sad part was that I didn't care what Pok&#233;mon I had until I beat Erica (This is all in Yellow) and I forgot about getting Squirtle from Officer Jenny.

CyberBlastoise
11th June 2009, 7:12 PM

No, but I still useally end up as Mudkip.

I think it was a Magikarp ewwww. Then I learned all it could do was slash for those early levels...

I think you mean Splash...speaking of splash, did anyone else besides me think it was odd that it was a normal type move rather than a water type?

Also, New topic: If you could, would you be a water type pokemon?

Indeed I would...ehehe...that's all I'm saying.

Flurried Rains
12th June 2009, 1:22 AM
If you could, would you be a water Pokemon?

Yes I would. :D

I don't know which one though, but it's not like I'd have a choice. I didn't choose to be white or male or anything lol. I think I'd prefer to be either a Golduck or a Vaporeon, because I'd hate to be restricted to only the water, and they are two of my favorites. ^^

Illusione-Tempus
13th June 2009, 11:38 AM
Other than your starter Pkmn, who was your first water type?
Well since I didn't choose Mudkip when I first played (choose Treecko, and a female one 8D), it was my female Wingull, now a Pelipper of course!

And I'm going off for the week, got exams... at least I'm happy with my female Empoleon and Milotic both at lv 100. That's enough before the exams... well off to go fishing for a Shiny Feebas!

sweet_piplup123
13th June 2009, 12:42 PM

Well, yes. I would be a Piplup, of course. *stoned*

I was lucky today, I found a Feebas tile on Ruby ^__^

Kurosaki_klan
15th June 2009, 1:58 AM
Well I guess I'll join lol,

Because water Pokemon are mysterious, powerful, majestic, and down right awesome! The majority of them are blue and come on who doesn't like blue! Oh and Turtles, Sea Dragons/Serpents, and Ancient Creatures are all Water Types.

Oh yeah and in my next post I'll put all the water club signature bars, kk XD.

Illusione-Tempus
15th June 2009, 6:24 AM
@Kurosaki_klan, meet the active co-owner! Welcome to the club! Well I still remember you from the old club but still... you're quite the person in that club :)

Well maybe I got only 1 hour to post anyway, but still... I need to study... am going a little off topic? Nah, cause I'm stating about my inactivity for a while...

Well gotta fish for lv 100 Magikarps! Why? Catching a lv 100 sounds challenging. Besides... the highest level for wild pokemon!

Kurosaki_klan
16th June 2009, 11:49 PM
Hey thanks Milotic, I'll try to contribute as much in this club as in the old one.
I'd be probably a Wartortle of course, I'd would always get into trouble and create many other problems for people. XD

http://i41.*******.com/27x4htx.jpg
http://i41.*******.com/acq0le.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/2j11j77.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/99l72f.jpg
http://i42.*******.com/25sx8as.jpg
http://i40.*******.com/2dirask.jpg
http://i43.*******.com/332z56r.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/166dd8j.jpg
http://i39.*******.com/10r5k3n.jpg

Oh and here's a banner I had skiyomi make for the water club I was going to make but I never got around to it, lol

http://i39.*******.com/15eiz5u.jpg

PurpleMew
19th June 2009, 4:54 PM
Sorry I have been gone for so long. IRL stuff has kept me at bay.

I am sorry to do this but due to things I can't control I am leaving SPPF in a couple months which means I need to close this club and seen as I am busy as it is I will ask a MOD to close the club in a minute.

Anyone feel free to remake the club and you have all been great and have given great input to the club.

Sorry to do this again x

Sweet May
20th June 2009, 6:51 PM
Closed upon owner's request.