PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest Day

EliteKill
15th April 2009, 11:09 PM
What was your luckiest day in Pokemon?

Well, mine was today. I finally got myself a Carnidos and it turned out shiny! Later, when I was leaving Pastoria towards the resort for some reason I don't remember, I stumbled upon a shin Shellos!

Well, that's mine. Yours?

LegendaryGarchomp
15th April 2009, 11:17 PM
I can't remember the day but I caught a shiny slugma, sparrow, and ryhorn on the same day. bad part is I transfered my slugma and ryhorn without changing their names back from shinyone1 and shinytwo2. still don't know why on earth I would name them that in the first place.

Kai678
15th April 2009, 11:29 PM
1) I left some buizels in the pokemon daycare for a few days and when I took them out, they both had pokerus. (that was the first time i got it)

2) I was playing ruby when i caught a taillow. I came back a few days later and realized that taillow had pokerus and it spread to my whole team

3) I was breeding a metagross in diamond and on the first egg, i got perfect Ivs

Beotium
15th April 2009, 11:30 PM
Lucky? Do you mean something like winning the first place at the lottery? Happened to me on my ruby long ago.
More recent I caught a shiny snorunt and evolved it to Glalie. Those red eyes..*shudder*

foxyman1167
16th April 2009, 1:00 AM
My luckiest days were probably:
-Catching a shiny Starly after a chain of 20, which was also my first PokeRadar shiny.
-Breeding a perfect IV'd Staryu, with parents that didn't even have perfect IVs.
-Thinking about catching a shiny pokemon in Ruby, and then bumping into a shiny Hariyama.

superjesus1
16th April 2009, 2:34 AM
Stumbling around the resort area training my yanmega when i came across a shiny pinsir which i caught :D and two good things in jubilife - got the first prize in the lottery (masterball) which has never happened to me before X3 and i checked my treecko i left in the GTS and someone had traded me a celebi for it even though i wasn't expecting anyone to accept - it was probably hacked though X3

Black Diaruga
16th April 2009, 3:31 AM
Mine were the 2 days when I won a Masterball in the lottery.

Deicario
16th April 2009, 3:38 AM
I had beaten the league the previous day and was heading to The battle Area's. I found a shiny Machoke and caught all of these pokemon, i hadn't previously caught for my dex.

Volteon
16th April 2009, 5:23 AM
and moving to My DP Games.

-->

Prince Amrod
16th April 2009, 1:43 PM
i remember while i was training my alamos darkrai in the entrance to victory road, i found the only two shiny pokemon in the wild id ever seen before i started trading. golbat and steelix. golbat went on to help me catch the pixies and they both helped me get the legendaries i was missing to complete the pokedex

Dabottle
16th April 2009, 10:03 PM
Yesterday: :D
Found my Shiny 'dos after ages thinking I had lost it and I migrated it :D

Torterra12
16th April 2009, 10:43 PM
my luckyest day was yesterday i was breeding my pokemon for a shiny team for my platinum and i got all 6 shinys in about 5-12 eggs each time

goldgolem
16th April 2009, 10:56 PM
caught a shiny geodude on my birthday!! which is now a shiny golem

serebiifreak
19th April 2009, 4:40 AM
Found a shiny pidgey. ( I know it`s dull, but hey it`s shiny! :D)

#Gecko#
19th April 2009, 5:11 AM
I found a shiny Makuhita in Emerald the day of the SuperBowl 2009 (not really a fan though) and before I lost my 149 single in Diamond Battle Tower.

SHINY CATCHER
19th April 2009, 1:09 PM
26th september 2008-my birthday-caught 5 random encounter shinies-got 5 stars on my trainer card

Torterra12
19th April 2009, 1:16 PM
i have a new lucky day 2 days ago i was breeding my pikachu for a modest volt tacle pichu and i got 4 shiny pichu's from it i got the modest one on the 18 egg and that was shiny

Lucazard
19th April 2009, 2:17 PM
My luckiest day was a while back when i caught Origin Form Girantina after hitting it twice then trowing a Dusk Ball and I caught it.

Midnightmoon6o2
19th April 2009, 2:23 PM
Was finding Girantina in one go and catching it in only a few goes.

Pikachu101
20th April 2009, 2:53 PM
Found A Lvl 54+ Pidgey And Beldum 2+ Levels And I Got
A Pigeotto(He Needs 1 More Lvl)
And A Metagross

And The Time When I caught palkia with 1 quick ball and no damage
http://www.pokestadium.com/trainercard/trainercard2.php?b=Pikachu101&i=dpm38&a=orange&c=282&d=405&e=094&f=376&g=395&h=484

[Ampharos]
20th April 2009, 4:21 PM
Luckiest day... I have tons of unlucky moments. o.<

Luckiest would be either the day I randomly found my shiny Oddish or Vulpix. They were both found when I was just grinding. Vulpix at Mt. Pyre and Oddish at the route before Lilycove, so not far from eachother.

I also found a shiny Graveler in Crystal, but didn't bother with a masterball and just chucked a heavy ball at it. It wiggled three times then cracked and selfdestructed, but I laughed it off, since I couldn't really use it anyway. I SR'd my lucky egg for a shiny and I got a shiny Igglybuff.

The most recent luck I've had was that I caught all (except Munchlax) the Honey Tree pokemon in two days, but that was a month ago. Heracross was my last one and I had saved not long before, so I SR'd when I didn't catch him.

Slowking[George]
20th April 2009, 5:36 PM
It was the day I caught my shiny Goldeen by fishing with Good Rod next to the Hallowed Tower.

Ism
22nd April 2009, 4:37 AM
Yes, yes. I found a shiny Magikarp, and laughed as it was so easily captured by my pokeball.

zipzap713
22nd April 2009, 4:52 AM
When I hatched 2 shinies, within the same week. Pity I sold that copy of Diamond.
Also, when I first succeeded at pulling of the E4 glitch in my JPN Pearl.

Miniman237
22nd April 2009, 6:32 AM
Fished up shiny Lumineon then flew to another place and fished up a shiny Seaking right afterwards.

Profesco
23rd April 2009, 1:57 AM
Hmm. I'll go with the flow, I guess.

A few weeks ago I hatched a perfect-natured, great-IV'd, shiny Zubat. While I was effort training it in front of the Valley Windworks, I ran into a shiny Shellos. Yeah, that was a nice sequence of events. ^_^

Tabby Catty
23rd April 2009, 6:21 PM
I was in the Great Marsh doing my own buisness looking for a Carnivine and then suddenly, SHINY QUAGSIRE! Now, before I encountered a shiny Kangaskhan in the Safari Zone and it ran away, however, this quagsire WOULDN'T RUN AWAY!! I'm serious, so I finally caught it and all this time it felt like I was going to pass out I was soooooooo nervous, but it didn't run away and took me like ten turns to catch it!

Thus, now I have a little shiny quagsire I named purpley, yes, I'm that creative...

sweet_piplup123
24th April 2009, 6:46 AM
Hmm...

When I got Torchic and Treecko from my friends. Can't name the Torchic cuz she got it from another friend >_> but named the Treecko Liam XD

Oh, and I caught a Skorpi after about 6 pathetic attempts at it.

pika pika pikachu
24th April 2009, 7:03 PM
The day when i caught a shiny meditite in diamond.

pokemaster001
24th April 2009, 9:04 PM
ooh! ooh!
here's what happenned, I was battling wake in platinum and my team there wasn't equipped for it and I use as few Items as possible so my strategies kept failing
then, I used my low-leveled bronzor to put to sleep and confuse wake's pokemon and it killed bronzor and starly but killed itself on bidoof, my last pokemon
THEN, I was failing a contest so I was like "man, this sucks, I don't care how long ago I saved, it's not worth it" but I saved BEFORE WAKE!!! I was like DAMN IT! because I did quite a lot afterwards
luckily, I won by a smaller fluke this time and got to around where I would be anyway, it think it was just a critical hit this time but still
pretty lucky huh?

V4LOVER
24th April 2009, 9:54 PM
I was fighting Cyrus in the Distortion World. I lost 1 time before, but I had saved. On Crobat, it was 1-on-1 against my Porygon. The Crobat's attack had missed. Byte (Porygon) used Psybeam, did about 1/6 or 1/7 of the Crobat's HP, and confused it. It hit itself every time, and I kept using Psybeam. I went on, and caught Giratina.

Vinyacoire
25th April 2009, 4:54 PM
And The Time When I caught palkia with 1 quick ball and no damage

Yeah, my luckiest moment was actually when my friend Ben caught a Mewtwo on my game with no damage, no status, with a single pokeball.

My other friends still think I'm lying because of the odds...

Illusione-Tempus
26th April 2009, 9:13 AM
Got a few:

1. I found the Feebas tile when I was fishing in a random tile. I mean I closed my eyes, randomly pressed the arrow buttons, and voila! A Feebas tile!
2. I actually was going to soft reset for a Shiny Piplup when I got Platinum. But when it turns out to be female I was even excited.
3. First time I check the binoculars, I found Tropius' location within one go!
4. Went into the Safari Zone, I was looking for the Tropius. But boy, it was a male lv 30 and I caught it within 2 goes! Happy? You bet I am!
5. I hatched a Pichu, Charm/Swagger/Charge/Volt Tackle. Weird, cause I'm expecting the Charge and Volt Tackle not the Swagger! :)

i have a new lucky day 2 days ago i was breeding my pikachu for a modest volt tacle pichu and i got 4 shiny pichu's from it i got the modest one on the 18 egg and that was shiny

Oh dear, you are lucky ;_; I always wanted to hatch one Shiny Pichu with Volt Tackle

Alloute
26th April 2009, 9:20 AM
I was caught Dialga with a Ultra Ball on the first try, but yeah lol it's catch rate is mediocre.

I beat the Elite Four back in the summer of 03 with only Blaziken LV 72, best summer ever....

Henshin, Haku.
30th April 2009, 8:48 PM
Ended up catching Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Cresselia, and Mesprit all through one day with Quick Balls excluding Cresselia.

1 Adam 1
30th April 2009, 9:52 PM
I finally caught my first shiny pokemon, without trying, after playing all 4 generations without ever getting a shiny besides the one in gold the red gyrados but that doesn't count. Funny thing is I caught a shiny magikarp haha =\

Dragard
2nd May 2009, 4:46 AM
I've been pretty lucky my whole pokemon career.

On my Crystal, I got my first shiny pokemon, a Shiny Magby, but then I found out it knew Dizzy Punch, wich has a 50&#37; of being shiny from the day care man ;_;

Also, on my Crystal, I caught Lugia at level 70 with a normal pokeball without doing anything to it!

On my Emerald, I found some kid at a clinic, and we both had Emerald version, though he had a Japanese version O_O (He was Japanese). We were playing, battling eachother and stuff, when he offered to trade 6 random eggs. So, I go get 6 random eggs, and so does he. Later on, about a week later after meeting him, I decided to hatch the eggs.

One of them was a Female Ralts that new Wish!!! I thought it was impossible, so I just turned it off without saving (It had a Calm nature, and I didn't like anything but sweepers back then). After a few months, I found out it was an event pokemon, I was blown away. I still have that egg in one of my Boxes on my Emerald. I might hatch it one of these days and import it into my Platinum =p

In FireRed, I found a shiny Cubone, one of my favorite pokemon.

In Diamond, I found a shiny Gastrodon (The blue one, I was chaining for Gastrodons for HP Ev training). I know some people think the blue one is shiny because they've seen the pink one before, but I actually got a shiny East Coast Gastrodon =]. Also found a Shiny Machop (Adamant Nature). Traded it for something I don't quite remember... ;_;

I think the most luckiest thing was the Ralts with Wish, that kid must have attended the event, came to the US and forgot about it completely XD

pikoria
2nd May 2009, 5:22 AM
my luckiest day was the first day i started playing pokemon my first pokemon ever was a shiny treeco on my ruby version

Metamence
2nd May 2009, 5:46 AM
My luckiest was when I found my first shiny.. A Machoke, and I believe it was on my birthday..

christiandeath77
2nd May 2009, 5:51 AM
I've been fortunate enough to find more then at least two shinies everytime I've played a new pokemon game.Still awaiting my Platinum ones.....

I found a shiny Hitmotop in Colloseum.Has anybody else ever found a shiny pokemon in the GCN games?

ElegyCity
2nd May 2009, 6:35 AM
Well my luckiest day playing the games had to have been back when I was visiting the Safari zone and I was just messing around seeing what was there and with only four safari balls left I came upon a shiny yanma, (my first one in my diamond cart) so i tossed one and caught it, then saved and was heading out when I stumbled on a shiny staravia (I was shocked at the luck of this encounter), so I threw the three safari balls I had left and on the last one I caught it.

My unluckiest day or days must be the two times I have been playing pbr and the computer tossed out a shiny vileplume in the courtyard colosseum and the time the computer tossed out a shiny jolteon at main street colosseum. It's always rough watching that :(

kenluv
2nd May 2009, 12:30 PM
i dont have a shiny

Cruisercard
3rd May 2009, 4:14 AM
i dont have a shiny

Then you're spamming.
My luckiest day would be the day I caught a shiny Poliwag.

Heliotrope
4th May 2009, 9:29 PM
I'd have to say the three times where I've caught two shinies in one day.

First it was shiny Illumise and shiny Wurmple (in the same Ruby file) on the 2nd May 2008. Then shiny Mudkip (in Ruby) and shiny Treecko (in Sapphire) on the 19th July 2008. And finally, shiny Tangela (in Fire Red) and shiny Whismur (in Ruby) on the 10th February 2009.

^_^