PDA

View Full Version : THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Erik Destler
18th April 2009, 4:19 PM
Need help with PMD and/or its numerous sequels?
Post here. :<

talala
18th April 2009, 5:51 PM
wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O

kirby8933083
18th April 2009, 7:07 PM
Going after baby Manaphy's demands? It's no easy task getting these gummies anywhere, but the easiest place to go and find them I think is Craggy Coast. Or a different option is looking for Blue Gummies as a reward in missions, but you'd have better luck looking in dungeons.

talala
18th April 2009, 10:55 PM
i've been checking the missions for 10 days (game wise) and no luck but ill check the coast, thanks :)

ChuklaeAquos
19th April 2009, 1:01 PM
I train alot at brine cave and I find alot of blue gummis there. Hope you find them. To find them the easy way, I can get you some missions with blue gummis if you like.

talala
19th April 2009, 7:02 PM
i got them, i'm finding drowzee now

Rogue Striker G
19th April 2009, 7:06 PM
I'm trying to recruit Groundon but I can't. I have a level 63 Typhlosion I use with a friend bow on and I haven't recruited in the 5 times I've tried. The same goes for Kyogre. And Moltres isn't at the Mt. Blaze Summit anymore. Where can I find it?

talala
19th April 2009, 9:01 PM
I'm trying to recruit Groundon but I can't. I have a level 63 Typhlosion I use with a friend bow on and I haven't recruited in the 5 times I've tried. The same goes for Kyogre. And Moltres isn't at the Mt. Blaze Summit anymore. Where can I find it?

you have to be diamond rank to recruit legendaries in red/blue and you have to have the last hit on them

PurpleMew
19th April 2009, 9:15 PM

1. It could be down to bad luck but I'd level up a little more to increase your chance and make sure you have the last move and it isn't a range move.
2. Moltres will become available again and recruitable after you complete the main storyline.

Pikasaur
19th April 2009, 11:34 PM
wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O

i always just search the dungeon floors as i do missions, in fact i just found one in Drenched bluff yesterday

i suggest trying there or maybe waterfall cave and beach cave

sweet_piplup123
20th April 2009, 5:33 AM

1. I think Groudon is at lv 90 when you recruit it...>.<
2. Hmm...I don't know about this one...you sure you're not on a rescue mission at that time?

ChuklaeAquos
20th April 2009, 5:53 AM
has anyone been on a rescue mission in time/darkness and they got a message saying "You have reached a destination floor! But the pokmeon isn't here..." I have had that a few times and its so annoying. And can anyone tell me the order of team ranks for time/darkness?

talala
20th April 2009, 7:14 AM
has anyone been on a rescue mission in time/darkness and they got a message saying "You have reached a destination floor! But the pokmeon isn't here..." I have had that a few times and its so annoying. And can anyone tell me the order of team ranks for time/darkness?

normal 0
bronze 100
silver 500
gold 1500
platinum 3000
diamond 7500
lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD

ChuklaeAquos
20th April 2009, 12:10 PM
normal 0
bronze 100
silver 500
gold 1500
platinum 3000
diamond 7500
lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD

thanks but i was looking for MD2 ranks, sorry

PurpleMew
20th April 2009, 4:44 PM

1. Have you made sure your client isn't a Ghost type and is in the walls or that it's a water pokemon or fire pokemon and walking on water or lava respectivily.

2. Normal Rank
Bronze Rank - 100
Silver Rank - 400
Gold Rank - 1,600
Diamond Rank - 3,200
Super Rank - 6,000
Ultra Rank - 10,000
Hyper Rank - 15,000
Master Rank - 62,500

And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

iAmDewgong
20th April 2009, 7:15 PM
> And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

What does that thing do, anyway?

Jessie_James
20th April 2009, 7:26 PM
How do you start a new game in MD2 someone please help

PurpleMew
20th April 2009, 7:53 PM
> And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

What does that thing do, anyway?

On the start up bit where it shows you the little icons of how far you have gotten in the storyline it has a badge above it and a foot print. It adds a star next to the foot print.

I've never restarted but I think you have to delete your current game in your options or explorer log. You can't have two.

ChuklaeAquos
20th April 2009, 8:06 PM
1. Have you made sure your client isn't a Ghost type and is in the walls or that it's a water pokemon or fire pokemon and walking on water or lava respectivily.

2. Normal Rank
Bronze Rank - 100
Silver Rank - 400
Gold Rank - 1,600
Diamond Rank - 3,200
Super Rank - 6,000
Ultra Rank - 10,000
Hyper Rank - 15,000
Master Rank - 62,500

And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

thanks for the ranks and the pokemon i have tried to rescue sofar with that message are snorunt in beach cave and burmy in drenched bluff. might just be something random they added.

Yuppirox
21st April 2009, 1:28 AM

Just go to "Adventure Log" and go to "Delete File" I think. Darn it, I should know. I've restarted 2 times XD.

Affirmative
23rd April 2009, 2:42 AM
Who do you recommend as the best Pokémon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.

talala
24th April 2009, 3:50 AM
anyone got a wondermail for a free rhyperior for darkness? the generator doesn't have one =o

Who do you recommend as the best Pokémon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.

alakazam, dragonite, garchomp, legendaries, any other pokemon with good base stats, no pre evolutions

i got both dialga and palkia recruited, got all 11 pokemon faces in the menu and when i go to evolve my starter n partner it still tells me the f off message O_O why can't i evolve? D=

Rakurai
24th April 2009, 6:31 AM
Who do you recommend as the best Pok&#233;mon for Zero Isle South? Sorry if there's something like this on these forums...but I just need a suggestion.

While I didn't actually finish the place with it, Articuno seems like a good bet, as its starting stats are high enough that it can beat the Pokemon you encounter at the start of the dungeon, and its stat gains remain fairly high for quite some time. It also has access to a number of moves with high PP, namely Powder Snow for when groups of Pokemon show up.

The Pokemon will still quickly overtake it in strength if you don't stop to level every now and then, and instead progress as quickly as possible, though.

i got both dialga and palkia recruited, got all 11 pokemon faces in the menu and when i go to evolve my starter n partner it still tells me the f off message O_O why can't i evolve? D=

You can't evolve until Manaphy comes back, which happens a number of days after Darkrai is dealt with.

talala
24th April 2009, 12:29 PM
You can't evolve until Manaphy comes back, which happens a number of days after Darkrai is dealt with.

already happened and the voice still tells me to gtfo

ChuklaeAquos
24th April 2009, 1:19 PM
already happened and the voice still tells me to gtfo

I doubt this is the answer, but have you unlocked zero isles? That might be it. Or i think it might be after you unlock a certain dungeo from the random wondermails on the board...

talala
24th April 2009, 8:37 PM
I doubt this is the answer, but have you unlocked zero isles? That might be it. Or i think it might be after you unlock a certain dungeo from the random wondermails on the board...

ive unlocked it all and its being gay >.>

calze6
25th April 2009, 8:52 AM
What rank are you in and how much do you have to go?

Selia
25th April 2009, 10:46 AM

You have to unlock Marine Resort. Manaphy will tell you about it 3 days after you recruit it. If you already unlocked it, then I'm not sure why.

ChuklaeAquos
25th April 2009, 11:01 AM
You have to unlock Marine Resort. Manaphy will tell you about it 3 days after you recruit it. If you already unlocked it, then I'm not sure why.

hehe I knew it was a water type dungeon! But I was wrong bout the wondermail thing...

Silverninetails
25th April 2009, 11:19 AM
anyone got a wondermail for a free rhyperior for darkness? the generator doesn't have one =o

3MHW +MN- MNQX
2+-1 F8MS @MP1 - For a Rhyhorn

MK5H W@+C HK37
7QN2 WP+X 65H= - For a Protector

4Q3+ 3C1T &&#H
=4H2 0RTW -2=- - For a link cable.

Key in all three, they are all in beach cave.
When you complete them, go to luminous spring to evolve it.

talala
25th April 2009, 6:33 PM
3MHW +MN- MNQX
2+-1 F8MS @MP1 - For a Rhyhorn

MK5H W@+C HK37
7QN2 WP+X 65H= - For a Protector

4Q3+ 3C1T &&#H
=4H2 0RTW -2=- - For a link cable.

Key in all three, they are all in beach cave.
When you complete them, go to luminous spring to evolve it.

how about one for rhydon? i don't wanna level a rhyhorn 41 times lol

ChuklaeAquos
26th April 2009, 4:33 AM
Here is one for Rhydon:

Help me!
client: Rhydon
Beach Cave
1st floor

K&#37;FR F9H6 1QTJ
N=C8 P%0S 4Y2%

you will recruit it.

talala
26th April 2009, 5:06 AM

it worked! finally XD

and even better when the day starts me n feraligatr do a little dance lol

Here is one for Rhydon:

you will recruit it.

thanks yous twos

PokémonFans
26th April 2009, 3:16 PM
As we know,where should be lunar xxx(Cresselia),Plasma xxx(Rotom) or something used by Rayquaza.
But just know I found a Riviver Seed in it.if those items with me,it should be riviver seed,but I have none of them!
So,Anyone know the reason?

Illusione-Tempus
26th April 2009, 4:05 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

serebiifreak
26th April 2009, 4:15 PM
I know what your talking about. It is natural. For the Darkrai's eclipse robe (in Isle North 22) I got a wonder gummi inside it the chest. Not every chest is a get (specific item) there is a 30&#37; chance of getting it, but that 70% is something else. (this is my theory)

sweet_piplup123
27th April 2009, 3:23 AM
In PMD 1, I was too busy giving the Mankey chestnuts, I think I skipped the Howling Forest mission. I've finished the storyline (done Rayquaza) and right now I can't find the Howling Forest mission on the notice board...

Will it appear on the notice board again, or did I missed out on the chance of recruiting Smeargle...?

talala
27th April 2009, 3:55 AM
In PMD 1, I was too busy giving the Mankey chestnuts, I think I skipped the Howling Forest mission. I've finished the storyline (done Rayquaza) and right now I can't find the Howling Forest mission on the notice board...

Will it appear on the notice board again, or did I missed out on the chance of recruiting Smeargle...?

it appears after you unlock friend area sky blue plains

PurpleMew
27th April 2009, 4:23 PM

Like talala said you haven't missed the mission but clearly haven't been offered it yet. After you buy Sky Blue Plains and do a couple of optional missions you should get a request to help Smeargle and after you have traveled through the dungeon you meet Smeargle and it offers to join your team after you leave.

Krimson Eagl
29th April 2009, 3:49 AM
Are the doors that you use the keys in random or are they on set floors in certain dungeons?

If so, does anyone have a list of where they can be found?

I just went to Surrounded Sea, and on B3F of the Deep part I saw a door that needed a Key and I was wondering if it would still be there if I came back.

Also, is 48 the maximum amount of spaces you can have in your Treasure Bag? Is there anyway at all to increase it?

Dragon Rules
30th April 2009, 12:21 AM
Are the doors that you use the keys in random or are they on set floors in certain dungeons?

If so, does anyone have a list of where they can be found?

I just went to Surrounded Sea, and on B3F of the Deep part I saw a door that needed a Key and I was wondering if it would still be there if I came back.

Also, is 48 the maximum amount of spaces you can have in your Treasure Bag? Is there anyway at all to increase it?

The doors that you use the keys to open are treasure rooms( not sure how to call it), it contains a treasure box, take it to Xatu and open it, often a rare item is inside. Also the room you found at Surrounded Sea contains a special item for Kyogue I think.
The maximum amount of spaces for items is 48, you can't increase it anymore.

talala
30th April 2009, 1:50 AM
how about a wondermail for a kecleon recruit... or is that cheating by not stealing something and getting gangbanged by 2 or 3 hyper ones at a time to get it? =o

Dragon Rules
30th April 2009, 3:45 AM
how about a wondermail for a keckleon recruit... or is that cheating by not stealing something and getting gangbanged by 2 or 3 hyper ones at a time to get it? =o
I don't think is possible to create/find a wondermail for Kecleon recruit, except you cheat. The only way to befriend it other than cheating is to fight it and try to befriend it.

calze6
30th April 2009, 11:54 AM
What is recruit rate for lv100 with golden mask for kecleon?

Rakurai
30th April 2009, 12:08 PM
What is recruit rate for lv100 with golden mask for kecleon?

It would still be in the negatives, actually. You also need to use a Pokemon with the Fast Friend IQ ability to even have a chance of recruiting it, and it'll still be extremely low (I couldn't find an exact number, but it's supposedly as bad as it was in PMD 1).

lollipopgal8
3rd May 2009, 11:51 PM
I just came back from being a fugitive (in PMD1) I did a few optional missions but nothing is happening!! Oh I did like 5 missions and nothing else is happening. Is there something specific I should be doing? If so, what is it? Help! I don't want to have to start a new game!

talala
4th May 2009, 12:17 AM
I just came back from being a fugitive (in PMD1) I did a few optional missions but nothing is happening!! Oh I did like 5 missions and nothing else is happening. Is there something specific I should be doing? If so, what is it? Help! I don't want to have to start a new game!

do the one mission called punish bad mankey

if you did then go back to uproar forest and find 3 chestnuts to feed the mankeys building your house

lollipopgal8
4th May 2009, 12:26 AM
Okay. Thank you so much.

I have my DS right here with me so if I have any other questions... I will be back

Silverninetails
8th May 2009, 11:01 AM
Why is Castform's body size four stars? It's only one foot four inches tall!

Silverninetails
8th May 2009, 12:32 PM
Krimson Eagl: They are not random. The floors on which the Key rooms are on are fixed.
There is no way to increase your bag size after reaching 48 spots.

As for the list...
Zero Isle North:

Floor 10 :

- Brown Silk

Floor 13:
- Sky SIlk

Floor 16:
- Clear Silk

Floor 19:
- Thunder Veil
- Fire Veil
- Wonder Gummi
- Freeze Veil

Floor 22:
- Shadow Veil
- Eclipse Robe
- Reviver Seed
- Wonder Gummi
- Revive Robe

Floor 26:
- Orange SIlk

Floor 30:
- Green Silk

Floor 35:
- Iron SIlk

Floor 40:
- Six Joy Seeds

Floor 45:
- Friend Bow

Zero Isle East:

Floor 10:
- Joy Seed
- Reviver Seed

Floor 15:
- Hope Robe
- Charity Robe
- Edify Robe

Floor 20:
- Royal Silk
- Reviver Seed

Floor 35:
- Two Reviver Seeds

Zero Isle West:

Floor 9:
- Pink Silk
- Reviver Seed

Floor 13:
- Gold Silk
- Reviver Silk

Floor 17:
- Heart Brooch
- Reviver Seed
- Havoc Robe
- Life Ring
- Eon Veil

Floor 21:
- Gray Silk
- Reviver Seed

Floor 25:
- Reviver Seed
- Nether Veil
- Searing Ring
- Nether Veil
- Terra Ring

Floor 29:
- Purple Silk

Floor 33:
- Black Silk

Floor 37:
- Two Joy Seeds + Two Wonder Gummis

Zero Isle South:

Floor 15:
- Time Shield
- Wish Mantle
- Chrono Veil
- Wonder Gummi
- Wish Mantle

Floor 25:
- Flare Fang
- Bolt Fang
- Aqua Mantle
- Rainbow Veil

Floor 96:
- Miracle Box

The ones above are copied from Gamespot. If there are 2 items on the same floor, it means the key room contains any one.
There's one in Lake Afar, F15 or so, and another one in Concealed ruins, on floor 20+.

sweet_piplup123
8th May 2009, 2:44 PM
Why is Castform's body size four stars? It's only one foot four inches tall!
It's got four forms (normal, fire, ice, water...) that's why. The same goes for any Pokemon that have a different form (like Cherrium, it's got two stars because it have two forms).

ZF911
8th May 2009, 8:12 PM
In Explorers of the Sky, is it possible to be Munchlax, or is he partner only? And is it possible to have a starter team of Riolu and Eevee? My friend imported it and said when he got Riolu, Eevee was not on the list of partners to choose from. Are the partners that you can choose random?

And what does the Aura do in the beginning besides the color ribbon you get?

PurpleMew
8th May 2009, 8:38 PM
In Explorers of the Sky, is it possible to be Munchlax, or is he partner only? And is it possible to have a starter team of Riolu and Eevee? My friend imported it and said when he got Riolu, Eevee was not on the list of partners to choose from. Are the partners that you can choose random?

And what does the Aura do in the beginning besides the color ribbon you get?

Munchlax is only available as a partner and if you have Riolu as a starter then I think you can get Eevee but the Pokemon that appear are random and I think if you select one and then say you don't want it the list changes slightly. It only affects the ribbon you get given, I haven't heard of anything else it does beside the starter choice.

temporalfairy
10th May 2009, 10:52 AM
Urgh can't recruit Jirachi!! I'm at lvl 100 but still can't recruit him...help??

*P.S. just new here. But I've completed PMD2 once...you MAY ask me for some help, but I don't know everything*

temporalfairy
10th May 2009, 10:54 AM
Munchlax is only available as a partner and if you have Riolu as a starter then I think you can get Eevee but the Pokemon that appear are random and I think if you select one and then say you don't want it the list changes slightly. It only affects the ribbon you get given, I haven't heard of anything else it does beside the starter choice.

In PMD2 you can change your Aura's color by changing the color of your DS's background...I think it's the same in PMD3.

PurpleMew
10th May 2009, 11:13 AM
Urgh can't recruit Jirachi!! I'm at lvl 100 but still can't recruit him...help??

*P.S. just new here. But I've completed PMD2 once...you MAY ask me for some help, but I don't know everything*

There isn't much you can do with it being in a dungeon where you can't take items. If the Pokemon you have at lv100 doesn't have Fast Friend IQ then can I suggest leveling up a Pokemon that can get it like Togekiss? Other than that the only help I can give you is always kill Jirachi with a Physical Move and make sure you have the last attack if you have a partner with you.

In PMD2 you can change your Aura's color by changing the color of your DS's background...I think it's the same in PMD3.

Sorry my bad. I haven't changed my DS colour since I got it or restarted my game.

Also btw, there is an edit button, no need to double post.

temporalfairy
11th May 2009, 10:00 AM
OK, thanks.

KingRaichu
15th May 2009, 9:58 PM
A slight concern. Everytime in PMD2, whenever i get to a certain level, the stats I gain after every level up decrease no matter what i do? I am completely confused as to what controls this. EVs seem not to apply, Vitamins do absolutely nothing...I'm flabbergasted. After lvl 30 or so, all my starters get is 1 point per stat and sometimes only 3 stats with only 1 point. Why? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?

Rakurai
15th May 2009, 11:33 PM
A slight concern. Everytime in PMD2, whenever i get to a certain level, the stats I gain after every level up decrease no matter what i do? I am completely confused as to what controls this. EVs seem not to apply, Vitamins do absolutely nothing...I'm flabbergasted. After lvl 30 or so, all my starters get is 1 point per stat and sometimes only 3 stats with only 1 point. Why? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?

It's normal for the stat gains of a Pokemon to become low like that.

The stat gains are fixed for each species, and each tends to have a range (Or ranges) of levels where their major stat increases occur, with the rest of the gains being low.

KingRaichu
16th May 2009, 1:04 AM
Interesting. Thank you. But, on a similar topic, however, does using Golden Seeds have any effect on these stat gains, similar to how using Rare Candies in the original games disregarded EV and made the Pokemon's stats lower. i can never tell the difference and i wanted to see whether or not it harms you in any way.

Rakurai
16th May 2009, 1:34 AM
Interesting. Thank you. But, on a similar topic, however, does using Golden Seeds have any effect on these stat gains, similar to how using Rare Candies in the original games disregarded EV and made the Pokemon's stats lower. i can never tell the difference and i wanted to see whether or not it harms you in any way.

No. You can use as many seeds as you want, and it won't effect your stats negatively in any way.

The only things that can impact a Pokemon's stats negatively that I'm aware of are evolving it late (As the stat gains of evolved Pokemon are generally higher), or recruiting it as a reward from a mission (As said Pokemon receive a penalty to their starting stats).

Neither are anything that a few vitamins and gummis can't fix, though.

Illusione-Tempus
20th May 2009, 5:05 AM
I got the wonder mail for unlocking Mystery Jungle... I mean typed the wonder mail... I have been through there thrice and yet I haven't managed to recruit Mew... But my level is 97 and holding the golden mask... So actually, is Mew really that hard to be recruited or is it unable to be recruited?

EDIT: For more info, the others were recruited at my first visit

seth xxh
20th May 2009, 5:15 AM
its hard to cach some legendary pokemons, try to use a pokemon with the iq abillity fast friend

Illusione-Tempus
20th May 2009, 5:38 AM
its hard to cach some legendary pokemons, try to use a pokemon with the iq abillity fast friend

But I thought having a high level with a golden mask will be worth it :'(

seth xxh
20th May 2009, 6:30 AM
you need both, the iq ability and the golden mask (even in that way i kill deoxis like 10 times before he join).

calze6
20th May 2009, 10:57 AM
Mew has 70&#37; recruit rate no matter what item or level a pokemon has.

Does anyone know the recruit rate of these pokemon: kecleon, deoxys, jirachi, raikou, entei, latios (i tried heaps of times and failed ti get him) and more?

Rakurai
20th May 2009, 12:56 PM
Does anyone know the recruit rate of these pokemon: kecleon, deoxys, jirachi, raikou, entei, latios (i tried heaps of times and failed ti get him) and more?

Kecleon: -49.5%

Deoxys: -10%

Jirachi: -12%

Raikou: 5%

Entei: 6.4%

Latios: 0.1%

Got the numbers from upokecenter.

Raddaya
5th June 2009, 7:27 AM
In BOTH versions, will,a) Earthquake work on water,
b) is the Silver Trench(in PMD1), filled with water?
Also, I really want a King's Rock. Is it possible to get with a wonder mail or something?In Pmd1

Rakurai
5th June 2009, 9:21 AM
In BOTH versions, will,a) Earthquake work on water,
b) is the Silver Trench(in PMD1), filled with water?
Also, I really want a King's Rock. Is it possible to get with a wonder mail or something?In Pmd1

A: Earthquake works anywhere, regardless of terrain. However, if you're not in a room, it'll only hit everything within two squares of whoever is using it.

B: The Silver Trench is indeed filled with water.

As for the King's Rock, you can get it with a wonder mail, and it also shows up in Wish Cave's Kecleon shops.

Raddaya
5th June 2009, 4:46 PM
Thanks! BTW, could you post such a Wonder Mail?

calze6
6th June 2009, 8:12 AM
use the wonder mail generator to get the wondermail (one of the sticky threads here)

redblueyellow
10th June 2009, 5:17 PM
If you have pokemon mystery dungeon (sky), is there a way to recruit Mewtwo, or do you have to get PMD darkness?

razorsfire
10th June 2009, 8:43 PM
uh...
in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of darkness...
I fainted in a dungeon and lost my ribbon..
you know...the one you get depending on your aura thingy in the beginning?
how can you get it back?
can someone help me?

-razorsfire

Deoxys55
10th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Hi, uh... I have a question. Right now I'm stuck on Darkrai in the Dark Crater. I've gotten up to the last 15 floors, but I'm out of items and patience. If I go back to Sharpedo Bluff so I can get more supplies, will I have to go back through the whole dungeon, or can I start back off at the last saving point before the final 15 floors?

shaymin_girl
11th June 2009, 12:26 AM
Hi, uh... I have a question. Right now I'm stuck on Darkrai in the Dark Crater. I've gotten up to the last 15 floors, but I'm out of items and patience. If I go back to Sharpedo Bluff so I can get more supplies, will I have to go back through the whole dungeon, or can I start back off at the last saving point before the final 15 floors?

Well im pretty sure if you go back to your home you would have to do all of the dungeon over again...sorry if this doesn't help
~Shay~

Rakurai
11th June 2009, 12:34 AM
uh...
in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of darkness...
I fainted in a dungeon and lost my ribbon..
you know...the one you get depending on your aura thingy in the beginning?
how can you get it back?
can someone help me?

-razorsfire

As far as I'm aware, the only way to get a new one is via the WM generator.

If you have pokemon mystery dungeon (sky), is there a way to recruit Mewtwo, or do you have to get PMD darkness?

Mewtwo can be recruited in Sky, after a requirement is fulfilled. I wouldn't know what that requirement is, as the discovery thread didn't mention anything overly specific.

Deoxys55
11th June 2009, 4:39 PM
Is it possible to relearn a move that you've forgotten? If so, where and how?

EDIT: NEvermind. xB *facepalm*

MoonRunX
15th June 2009, 5:44 PM
you can see all the pages a visitor looks at when browsing the visitors and clicking the look for the last page and thats the last page they browsed, is that what you mean?

TheLupineOne
17th June 2009, 10:31 PM
Stuck in Sky Tower. Once someone rescues me, do you know any good Ice TMs that Machop can learn?

Shadow Tepi 8
18th June 2009, 1:39 AM
Stuck in Sky Tower. Once someone rescues me, do you know any good Ice TMs that Machop can learn?

Sorry but Machop can't learn any Ice moves from TMs, or any Ice moves at all.

TheLupineOne
18th June 2009, 8:19 AM
Well, anything good against Rayquaza?

Let's get some things straight. (PMD Blue)

1) If I am successfully rescued, I will return to where I fell.
2) I will have no reviver seeds.
3) If I fall again, I can ask for another rescue.
4) Upon Reaching the ;115; Statue, can I return back to PKMN square, or withdraw items, or save, or all?

Bear in mind that this is my first Sky Tower run, i.e. the main game.

Shadow Tepi 8
19th June 2009, 11:12 AM
Well, anything good against Rayquaza?
The only super effective move against Rayquaza that Machop can learn is Rock Tomb.

1) If I am successfully rescued, I will return to where I fell.
2) I will have no reviver seeds.
3) If I fall again, I can ask for another rescue.
4) Upon Reaching the ;115; Statue, can I return back to PKMN square, or withdraw items, or save, or all?

1) Yes.
2) I'm assuming yes 'cause you had to be rescued, unless the rescuer is generous and gives you one.
3) Yes.
4) You can't withdraw items but you can do the other two.

TheLupineOne
20th June 2009, 9:47 AM
If I do go back to Pok&#233;mon Square, will I lose items and money?
(;115;)

Hoping for generosity!

BTW Does Gulpin reteach you moves?

willischong
20th June 2009, 11:44 AM
If I do go back to Pok&#233;mon Square, will I lose items and money?
(;115;)

Hoping for generosity!

BTW Does Gulpin reteach you moves?

No (1st question) and yes (2nd question).

TheLupineOne
20th June 2009, 8:41 PM
How does Machop learn Rock Tomb?

Rakurai
20th June 2009, 11:53 PM
How does Machop learn Rock Tomb?

From a TM, but it's not a very strong attack.

I'd personally suggest just using Stun Seeds or Sleep Seeds to keep Rayquaza from doing anything while you chip its health away with the best attacks you have. Ineffective moves aren't nearly as weakened as they are in the main games, and can sometimes end up being stronger then a super effective move if they have STAB.

Noting what Pokemon you have as a partner would also be helpful.

TheLupineOne
21st June 2009, 9:19 AM
Noting what Pokemon you have as a partner would also be helpful.

Totodile and Absol

Illusione-Tempus
21st June 2009, 9:59 AM
Totodile and Absol

For Totodile, I suggest you use Ice beam since Rayquaza's 4x Weak with Ice type moves

TheLupineOne
21st June 2009, 1:40 PM
Rayquaza's 4x Weak with Ice type moves

That I know. I've PMed someone with the password for this mission. It's a B-rank. 21F! Wow... so high...

willischong
21st June 2009, 1:48 PM
Do Wyvern Hill have many many monster houses? I got one in almost every single floor and about 4 of them were surprises (immidiately got it after entering floor).

TheLupineOne
21st June 2009, 2:05 PM
And where may I find some Icy TMs for Totodile? Mr. Kecleon?

Illusione-Tempus
21st June 2009, 2:25 PM
Do Wyvern Hill have many many monster houses? I got one in almost every single floor and about 4 of them were surprises (immidiately got it after entering floor).

It's a random number... I didn't get any monster houses there even though I have X-ray specs... (And if I'm holding X-ray specs, that means I'll go grab every single item) Maybe you're just unlucky to get those monster houses.

You have a lot of questions sir... <_<
I found one through my travels at Sky Tower... if you, Mr. Kecleon might be an option :)

KingRaichu
21st June 2009, 6:13 PM

A wondermail code...

+8JN RXPM 84P+
KWJ6 4KT# 5C&F

There's an easy one...

Affirmative
26th June 2009, 10:40 PM
I need a suggestion regarding PMD2.

Where's the best place to train a level 49 Ursaring?

Dragon Rules
26th June 2009, 10:42 PM
I need a suggestion regarding PMD2.

Where's the best place to train a level 49 Ursaring?
At those high level dungeons like Mystery Jungle would be fine for training.

calze6
27th June 2009, 4:40 AM
The best way to train is to use golden seeds!

redblueyellow
3rd July 2009, 8:10 AM
Does anyone know of a good strategy for recruiting a Kecleon from PMD2? I've tried using my level 100 snorlax, but most of the attacks do little to no damage.

Rakurai
3rd July 2009, 8:57 AM
Does anyone know of a good strategy for recruiting a Kecleon from PMD2? I've tried using my level 100 snorlax, but most of the attacks do little to no damage.

Kecleon have maxed out stats (255 in everything but HP, which isn't maxed, but still very high), meaning you won't be able to do damage to them unless your attack stats are similarly high, or higher through the usage of stat raising moves, which allow you to exceed the normal stat cap of 255.

I'd bring something that knows Acupressure, and let it spam the move until all of your stats have increased as much as possible before making the hordes of Kecleon come.

EDIT: In reference to something mentioned by the poster after me, note that the Fast Friend IQ skill and the Golden Mask are a requirement for even having a chance to recruit a Kecleon. Lacking either will leave the recruit chance in the negatives.

Shadow Tepi 8
3rd July 2009, 8:58 AM

To start off, it's best to be on Lv. 100, have high stats and good moves, hold a golden mask and have the Fast Friend IQ skill. Doing this will increase your chances of recruiting Kecleon, albeit, it'll still be difficult to catch.

Bringing a partner or two with the Cheerleader IQ skill will help you in defeating Kecleon. A possible move combination is Perish Song and Protect linked together, easily accessed by Lapras.

calze6
3rd July 2009, 9:58 AM
I think kecleon has 160HP. I can beat it give heaps more drugs first. A good idea is to take advantage of its ability by using a combo like brick break-drill peck-blizzard (empoleon) or walk through walls or certain damage moves.

Illusione-Tempus
3rd July 2009, 10:17 AM
Kecleon is among the hardest to recruit in MD2, with high stats and double speed. Yet its level is still around 40 (known from a friend who used Doom Seed at it)

Suggest to eat Violent seeds and throw it Vile seeds, equipping a Golden Mask and have a pokemon which has Fast Friend IQ like what my twin said. Might work ;)

Just be sure to be close to the stairs, in case if you can't survive much longer with the Kecleons, ok?

Sora
5th July 2009, 10:29 PM
I need a starter "Cheat sheet" for Explorers of the Sky. I want to get Eevee as my starter and Vulpix as my partner.

Don't be afraid to sling romanized Japanese at me (I'm fluent in Hiragana and Katakana).

redblueyellow
7th July 2009, 8:43 AM
Is it possible to get multiple (or if any) egg moves for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness? For example, would it be possible for a miltank to learn seismic toss and/or curse via breeding or another method?

Rakurai
7th July 2009, 8:58 AM
Is it possible to get multiple (or if any) egg moves for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness? For example, would it be possible for a miltank to learn seismic toss and/or curse via breeding or another method?

As far as I've noticed, it seems like any Pokemon that's hatched from an egg will have two randomly chosen egg moves.

Electric
7th July 2009, 7:33 PM
What is the name of this dungeon in the video? It's in Japanese and I wanted to know what it is in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00piMYgMR0

You can see the dungeon name at 00:21

cptmyname
8th July 2009, 1:52 AM
can you bring partner pokemon into dark crater (or whatever the place with darkrai) ?, cuz im screwed if i cant bring cubone.

btw that dungeon in the video is part of the "into the dark future" episode in explorers of sky

Shadow Tepi 8
8th July 2009, 4:15 AM
can you bring partner pokemon into dark crater (or whatever the place with darkrai) ?, cuz im screwed if i cant bring cubone.

btw that dungeon in the video is part of the "into the dark future" episode in explorers of sky

For the first visit there (with Cresselia) you can't bring anyone besides yourself and your partner.

calze6
8th July 2009, 6:36 AM
Why can't you evolve your cubone? If you are "dead" without it, the it must be strong enough to evolve. You can't bring anyone except player, partner and cresselia.

Sora
8th July 2009, 7:17 AM
What is the name of this dungeon in the video? It's in Japanese and I wanted to know what it is in English:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D00piMYgMR0

You can see the dungeon name at 00:21

Romanized, it's Daihyouzen Saijyobu. I'm working on a translation, but so far I'm getting nada.

calze6
10th July 2009, 3:46 AM
How many floors are there in zero isle south and west?

Sora
10th July 2009, 7:18 AM
South has 99, West has 40.

calze6
11th July 2009, 5:06 AM
Any advice for tackling zero isle west? I've completed north and east.

Calm PokeMaster
12th July 2009, 10:42 AM

Craggy Coast.You can find 2 or 3 gummies there usually.

Artie
12th July 2009, 2:19 PM
Is it impossible to recruit a Nidorino in MT. Bristle? (Expl. of Time) I've tried and tried and tried and tried he just doesn't want to join me..

Shadow Tepi 8
12th July 2009, 2:36 PM
Is it impossible to recruit a Nidorino in MT. Bristle? (Expl. of Time) I've tried and tried and tried and tried he just doesn't want to join me..

Nah, it's not impossible. It's just very difficult, seeing as it has a recruit rate of only 0.5%.

Artie
12th July 2009, 2:37 PM
Nah, it's not impossible. It's just very difficult, seeing as it has a recruit rate of only 0.5%.

yet the dex says it's easy.. I guess I shall try and try and try some more! thanks.

Lempika
12th July 2009, 3:36 PM
Where is the easiest place to get black, red, royal and sky gummi? I'm only up to the Hidden Land right now.

Delcatty
12th July 2009, 9:57 PM
Blegh, I'm still trying to recruit Kecleon on PMD2 (I started trying a month or so ago, right after I got Jirachi).

I just can't seem to FIND him. I've been using X-Ray specs the minute I get onto each floor, to try and see a concentration of items/etc., but I'm not finding many...
What dungeons have the highest rate for Kecleon shops?

Tx85
12th July 2009, 10:48 PM
Blegh, I'm still trying to recruit Kecleon on PMD2 (I started trying a month or so ago, right after I got Jirachi).

I just can't seem to FIND him. I've been using X-Ray specs the minute I get onto each floor, to try and see a concentration of items/etc., but I'm not finding many...
What dungeons have the highest rate for Kecleon shops?

In PMD1, I found a lot in Silver Trench, a 99F Dungeon.

So, in PMD2, try the longest dungeons, except the Zero Isles.
I haven't tried yet, but when I try, it's going to be in the longest ones.
A friend of mine was trying to recruit Kecleon too, and he found at least 2 shops in Blizzard Island. But, he wasn't able to recruit.

Shadow Tepi 8
13th July 2009, 4:16 AM
Where is the easiest place to get black, red, royal and sky gummi? I'm only up to the Hidden Land right now.

There isn't really any easy place to get those gummis. Gummis seem to be more common at the Marine Resort but that dungeon is fairly far-off in the storyline.

You'll probably just have to be lucky and find them randomly in dungeons available to you or you could buy/steal them from Kecleon shops you happen to meet.

You could also do missions to get gummis.

calze6
13th July 2009, 8:37 AM
Go to serenity river. Kecleons are there.

Artie
13th July 2009, 10:31 PM
The partner you can chose from, are they set per character you pick or randomized?

for example, I just got Meowth, and I could not chose Charmander as partner, which I really wanted..
Should I retry or is that just how it is?

[edit]
I just retried and got, with a male Meowth; Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecho, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig and Chimchar.
If I remember correctly, exactly the same as before..

Divine Retribution
14th July 2009, 12:00 AM
The partner you can chose from, are they set per character you pick or randomized?

for example, I just got Meowth, and I could not chose Charmander as partner, which I really wanted..
Should I retry or is that just how it is?

[edit]
I just retried and got, with a male Meowth; Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecho, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig and Chimchar.
If I remember correctly, exactly the same as before..

What you do is click on a random partner, but when it asks you if you are sure you want it, say no. It will remix your partner options. Note that you still cant get two pokemon of the same group with this.

Divine Retribution
14th July 2009, 12:07 AM
Oh yeah, and to whoever said Kecleon is at level 40, How come one managed to KO me (Swampert, Level 97 ATT) from full hp, eh? I know they get a speed boost, so maybe they get an attack boost too? (either that or maybe it was because my moves kept missing...)

calze6
14th July 2009, 3:45 AM
All kecleons have 255 Atk.

Artie
15th July 2009, 7:35 PM
What you do is click on a random partner, but when it asks you if you are sure you want it, say no. It will remix your partner options. Note that you still cant get two pokemon of the same group with this.

Thanks a bunch ^_^ if only i had known this when I started my main game..

CliveKoopa
15th July 2009, 7:57 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm having trouble beating Groudon. I am a Lv23 Charmander and my partner is a Lv23 Squirtle. I've used Squirtle's Water Gun as well as Charmander's Metal Claw and Ember. I have thrown Gravelrocks but after a few turns, I end up getting defeated even with Reviver Seeds.

Artie
15th July 2009, 10:50 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm having trouble beating Groudon. I am a Lv23 Charmander and my partner is a Lv23 Squirtle. I've used Squirtle's Water Gun as well as Charmander's Metal Claw and Ember. I have thrown Gravelrocks but after a few turns, I end up getting defeated even with Reviver Seeds.

Try to lower his acc / speed / def and use sleep seeds? or raise your own speed to do more hits. I easily beat him with sleep.

diddykong
16th July 2009, 1:16 AM

Hey, I found using a Stun Seed on him when you need a break worked. Have you tried using Silver Spikes/Iron Thorns instead? See if they do slightly more damage. And stick with Ember. It gets the sun boost. That's how I did it, anyway. I was a Charmander after all. With a Squirtle, in fact.

dawsoc
17th July 2009, 5:28 AM
what would anyone recomend to beat wigglytuff?

Rakurai
17th July 2009, 7:22 AM

Throw a stun seed at Wigglytuff to keep it from bothering you while you deal with the other guild members. An area attack like Thunderbolt is handy for that purpose, but it shouldn't be necessary, as they'll all fall in one or two hits if you're at a decent level.

Afterwards, you just need to pray that Wigglytuff doesn't get lucky with Doubleslap or Sing (Not that it's anything a few Reviver Seeds can't fix).

sweet_piplup123
17th July 2009, 8:06 AM

Use Fighting moves, and since Wigglytuff is not alone, try and get attacks such as Blizzard or Earthquake.

ChuklaeAquos
17th July 2009, 4:10 PM

Another helpful technique is to stun it or put it to sleep with seeds, then knock others like Sunflora and Chatot. Also using moves after inflicting Wigglytuff with a status ailment like Heat Wave or Snow Powder are pretty good and helpful, but everyone's favourite is discharge.

Illusione-Tempus
18th July 2009, 6:40 AM
Oh yeah, and to whoever said Kecleon is at level 40, How come one managed to KO me (Swampert, Level 97 ATT) from full hp, eh?

That's me <_< Kecleons have maxed out stats [I miss MD1 already] besides HP

Another helpful technique is to stun it or put it to sleep with seeds, then knock others like Sunflora and Chatot. Also using moves after inflicting Wigglytuff with a status ailment like Heat Wave or Snow Powder are pretty good and helpful, but everyone's favourite is discharge.

My favorite is Blizzard, since Diglett, Dugtrio, Sunflora and Chatot are weak with it. Besides, Ice type moves doesn't have any "little effect" status. [Take EQ with Chatot, Discharge with Diglett and Dugtrio]

alakazam^
21st July 2009, 12:40 AM
Romanized, it's Daihyouzen Saijyobu. I'm working on a translation, but so far I'm getting nada.

Actually, it's "hyouzan". It would translate into "Great Iceberg". The "saijou bu" part would be something like "top part/section".

Lempika
21st July 2009, 10:04 AM
When can me and my partner evolve? I defeated Darkrai now and I'm kinda confused.
I did manage to evolve in my last file (Which I deleted) but I cannot really remember how I did it. Don't you have to defeat Palkia or Dialga or something like that?

Tx85
21st July 2009, 10:19 AM
When can me and my partner evolve? I defeated Darkrai now and I'm kinda confused.
I did manage to evolve in my last file (Which I deleted) but I cannot really remember how I did it. Don't you have to defeat Palkia or Dialga or something like that?

See the bold thingy :P (You're right)

piewhichilike
23rd July 2009, 12:13 AM
I'm stuck on dark hill in PMD2 Darkness version!
My team has a level 30 Torchic and a level 30 Treecko.

Purplepassion
23rd July 2009, 6:20 AM

I was stuck in there too. You can try and throw Gravelerocks at the Ghost Pokemon or you can lure them out. Or you can use an Orb if there are too many.
WARNING: Trying to lure them out can kill you or your partner.

sweet_piplup123
23rd July 2009, 6:38 AM

Yeah, it's the ghosts, they hide in walls and uses Spite so excessively it's not funny ):

Stock up on healing items, gravellerrocks (as Purplepassion had mentioned) and Pure Seeds if you can get them.

The Benmeister
23rd July 2009, 1:23 PM
Is there any way to stop my Doduo running off when it gets low on health?

Shadow Tepi 8
23rd July 2009, 1:51 PM

Sadly, there isn't. Pokemon with the Run Away ability will continue running away until their HP is above 1/2.

Dragon Rules
23rd July 2009, 7:49 PM
Set its tactic to "be patient", so it will stop moving instead of fleeing when its at low health.

Pingouin7
23rd July 2009, 9:31 PM
So, I'm at Dark Hill at the moment.

The problem is, I don't have any Reviver Seeds left, and I cannot make Wondermail to get more (since I cannot go to the other dungeons.)

I keep getting KO'd by the Pokémon in the dungeon. My Pokémon are Lv. 26 (Both me (Charmander) and Pikachu.)

What should I do?

LucarioMan101
24th July 2009, 1:01 AM
So, I'm at Dark Hill at the moment.

The problem is, I don't have any Reviver Seeds left, and I cannot make Wondermail to get more (since I cannot go to the other dungeons.)

I keep getting KO'd by the Pokémon in the dungeon. My Pokémon are Lv. 26 (Both me (Charmander) and Pikachu.)

What should I do?

Unfortunately, you will just have to go one floor at a time and try to beat as many as possible to level up. Dont worry it will go quicker than you think. Once your up to to 30 you should be ok. Also, take advantage of the time to gather items like sleep seeds that will help you with the boss. I just beat that level last night :D Now im going to the Hidden Land.

piewhichilike
24th July 2009, 3:10 AM
Thanks, Purplepassion! That Helped A LOT!!
So, Now i'm at temporal tower. Any suggestions for dialga? I've heard he was hard, so i taught my torchic dig and my treecko brick break.
Current Team:
Torchic level 46
Treecko level 46

Illusione-Tempus
24th July 2009, 9:29 AM
Thanks, Purplepassion! That Helped A LOT!!
So, Now i'm at temporal tower. Any suggestions for dialga? I've heard he was hard, so i taught my torchic dig and my treecko brick break.
Current Team:
Torchic level 46
Treecko level 46

I suggest you to bring:

1. Vile Seeds, to lower Dialga's defense and sp. defense to the lowest stat
2. Violent Seeds, to increase your attack and sp. attack to the highest stat
3. Reviver Seeds, in case if Dialga's Roar of Time slayed you [you can get them from missions, unless if you're being lazy to go through the Hidden Land again]
4. Sleep Seeds, to make Dialga vulnerable since it can't attack while sleeping. Don't use Stun Seeds, it'll not be effective since after you attack Dialga, it'll be able to attack again.

piewhichilike
24th July 2009, 4:26 PM
I suggest you to bring:

1. Vile Seeds, to lower Dialga's defense and sp. defense to the lowest stat
2. Violent Seeds, to increase your attack and sp. attack to the highest stat
3. Reviver Seeds, in case if Dialga's Roar of Time slayed you [you can get them from missions, unless if you're being lazy to go through the Hidden Land again]
4. Sleep Seeds, to make Dialga vulnerable since it can't attack while sleeping. Don't use Stun Seeds, it'll not be effective since after you attack Dialga, it'll be able to attack again.
Thanks, I'll Keep that in mind

Zero Nexus
24th July 2009, 5:41 PM
I've just beaten Dialga and finished the main storyline, and i've beaten the guild and gotten to Luminous Spring, so WHY THE HELL can me and my partner not evolve?!

seth xxh
24th July 2009, 7:06 PM
you need to do some random mission, after clear them something new will happen

Zero Nexus
24th July 2009, 8:01 PM
...WHAT?!

I spent ages waiting to beat Dialga so i could evolve, and now i have to do ANOTHER mission?!

It was stupid enough that we had to beat the WHOLE main storyline to get our characters to evolve, but THIS?!

I mean, WHO THE HELL thought it was a good idea to make us do the whole bloody storyline before we can evolve?!

Purplepassion
25th July 2009, 12:36 AM
you need to do some random mission, after clear them something new will happen
Actually... you have to unlock Marine Resort and recruit Palkia.. I think.

...WHAT?!

I spent ages waiting to beat Dialga so i could evolve, and now i have to do ANOTHER mission?!

It was stupid enough that we had to beat the WHOLE main storyline to get our characters to evolve, but THIS?!

I mean, WHO THE HELL thought it was a good idea to make us do the whole bloody storyline before we can evolve?!

I know, very frustrating! I wish it was like PMD1, where you could evolve your starter before the post story ending.

AK Punk
26th July 2009, 3:14 AM
I have a few questions, I've beaten MD2 and just found this game at a local Gamestop.

1. How do you unlock more Makuhita training Dungeons to get the Bonsley Statue?

2. In the main menu in your Adventure Log it says "___ Pokemon joined the team." Say you get 10 Pokemon to join but only 5 make it out of the dungeon to the friend areas does it say 5 or 10 of them joined the team?

Purplepassion
26th July 2009, 5:16 AM
I have a few questions, I've beaten MD2 and just found this game at a local Gamestop.

1. How do you unlock more Makuhita training Dungeons to get the Bonsley Statue?

2. In the main menu in your Adventure Log it says "___ Pokemon joined the team." Say you get 10 Pokemon to join but only 5 make it out of the dungeon to the friend areas does it say 5 or 10 of them joined the team?

1. Did you beat it? If you didn't, all the mazes appear gradually across the storyline. After the game (I think...) all the mazes will be there.

2. Uh.... I think if 10 made it, there would be 10 in the log. I haven't played in a long time, though. :D

Edit! Rank Up!!

calze6
26th July 2009, 7:28 AM
EVERYONE should have heaps of reviver seeds (I keep 20) and they should always get more by buying from kecleon.

AK Punk
26th July 2009, 9:19 AM
Thanks Purplepassion one more question, does the friend areas appear the more you complete the story line? I've bought all of them earily on and no more have appeared. Also, if you get a Pokemon on your team and make it out with them are they on your team for good even if they faint in a dungeon later on or are they lost for good still?

Yoshidraak
26th July 2009, 9:54 AM
If they made it out the first time they will be in your team forever. You can get rid of them by going to their friend area and saying goodbye there. And you can get 4 friend areas from recue missions, check the rewards, and after you beat the main storyline you can buy extra friend areas.

AK Punk
26th July 2009, 10:23 AM
Thank you Yoshidraak, do you know if the missions for the 4 extra friend areas are mailed to you or if they can be choosen from the Board? I have gotton one of the areas from a mailed mission but not sure if thats the only way to get them.

EDIT: Also, welcome to the forums! ;025;

Rakurai
26th July 2009, 11:54 AM
Thank you Yoshidraak, do you know if the missions for the 4 extra friend areas are mailed to you or if they can be choosen from the Board? I have gotton one of the areas from a mailed mission but not sure if thats the only way to get them.

EDIT: Also, welcome to the forums! ;025;

Friend areas can be obtained as rewards for missions from the board, as well. Just keep an eye out for ones that list ???? as the reward.

AK Punk
26th July 2009, 12:18 PM
Thank you Rakurai for the info. I'll be sure to look for them.

pro
11th August 2009, 6:05 PM
When you rescue someone by password (in PMD1), are you able to send an item (like wish stone) to the person you just rescued? Since I'm in the wish cave, with my Wish Stone still in the storage >.<

girfanatic501
12th August 2009, 4:55 PM
How the heck can you beat the 7th dungeon in PMD3 Light?!?! It's nearly impossible because all of the Pokemon's levels are twice yours and even if you go in with 20 Reviver Seeds you die! (True story)

Purplepassion
15th August 2009, 2:29 AM
When you rescue someone by password (in PMD1), are you able to send an item (like wish stone) to the person you just rescued? Since I'm in the wish cave, with my Wish Stone still in the storage >.<
I 'm not sure, I haven't tried it yet. Maybe you can.

How the heck can you beat the 7th dungeon in PMD3 Light?!?! It's nearly impossible because all of the Pokemon's levels are twice yours and even if you go in with 20 Reviver Seeds you die! (True story)
Just keep training, I guess. ;)

Rainbowdashtheawesome
15th August 2009, 4:23 PM
When I get explorers of the sky, will I be able to use the "trade items" option on the opening menu to send items to and/or recieve items from Time and Darkness? I know they have almost the exact same story with only a few changes, but some items you get in Sky aren't available in Time/Darkness, so I don't know how that would work. I guess they might just list some as non-transferable like the Griseous Orb in Platinum.
Also, is there supposed to be some legendary treasure item in Zero Isle Central like the ones in the other 4 areas? In Time/Darkness I've conquerred North and West, but haven't yet beaten East and am frankly scared to try South; so Central sounds like a real challenge.

Farmermon
16th August 2009, 5:47 AM
K Please help me with PMD2 Time
I am a Piplup and my partner is a Turtwig both are at 36 and I can't beat Dark Dialga :(... Anyone got any advice to give? Thank you!

Rakurai
16th August 2009, 6:42 AM
I am a Piplup and my partner is a Turtwig both are at 36 and I can't beat Dark Dialga :(... Anyone got any advice to give? Thank you!

Seeds can make things a lot easier, especially Sleep and Stun Seeds.

You can repeatedly use the former to keep Dialga from ever getting a chance to act (Provided it doesn't catch them or you miss), while the latter can be used to give yourself time to recover HP and/or boost your stats.

Farmermon
17th August 2009, 1:09 AM
Ok sweet thanks I'll try them!! (I always thought they wouldn't work on him)

talala
18th August 2009, 10:01 PM
Ok sweet thanks I'll try them!! (I always thought they wouldn't work on him)

if you still fail try training, hes level 47 like a boss

Nebbio
18th August 2009, 10:11 PM

I picked a Turtwig as a partner. Here's a tip. Train there. Doesn't matter if you die. Get to lvl 40 and search for seeds.

Mageziya
19th August 2009, 3:05 AM

All I can say is, level up. I wasn't able to beat him til level 50 something.

Illusione-Tempus
20th August 2009, 5:42 PM

Read, it's all in my last post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10124711&postcount=147)
And I'm bored with all the "help i can't beat primal dialga i'm *insert pokemon here* with *insert pokemon here* as my partner and we both are *insert level here*"

Purplepassion
20th August 2009, 7:05 PM
And I'm bored with all the "help i can't beat primal dialga i'm *insert pokemon here* with *insert pokemon here* as my partner and we both are *insert level here*"
It's kinda getting boring... Come on, Darkrai's harder...
So, here's my question.
In PMD2, which works better for recruiting, an Amber Tear, a Golden Mask, or a Friend Bow?

ViewtifulJoe
20th August 2009, 9:33 PM
In the first one, who should I bring to recruit Celebii. Or into Wish Cave? Or to Buried Relic to get Mew?

Purplepassion
20th August 2009, 10:17 PM
You should bring your strongest pokemon to Buried Relic. Oh, and bring lots of food :D
As for the other two, I'm stumped.

Rakurai
20th August 2009, 10:28 PM
In PMD2, which works better for recruiting, an Amber Tear, a Golden Mask, or a Friend Bow?

The Amber Tear and Golden Mask are best (The increase they give to the recruitment chance is identical).

Purplepassion
20th August 2009, 10:57 PM
Ah, okay. Thank you!

sweet_piplup123
21st August 2009, 10:36 AM
In the first one, who should I bring to recruit Celebii. Or into Wish Cave? Or to Buried Relic to get Mew?

Purity Forest is tough...though I've heard of people using Alakazam because of its ability to teleport when running into monster houses etc.

For Wish Cave and Buried Relic, just use your normal leaders I guess...oh and don't forget a TM machine called Frustration when going into Wish Cave as I found it particularly useful ^_^

calze6
22nd August 2009, 4:15 AM
If you are stuck, then stop doing the story and do the sentry post repetitively until you've got around 15 reviver seeds. That's what I did. i was low leveled too.

Illusione-Tempus
22nd August 2009, 12:16 PM
It's kinda getting boring... Come on, Darkrai's harder...

Yeah, Darkrai's harder! Especially with all those pokemon it had on its side -_-

@Pippy, I never managed to get through Purity Forest (record: floor 70+ with Linoone) or Wish Cave (managed to get to Jirachi, because of Pass Scarf) *dusts off PMD Red Rescue Team*

Rainbowdashtheawesome
22nd August 2009, 6:46 PM
If you can recruit it, Kecleon is a very good choice in those dungeons because it starts with four moves, levels up extremely quickly, and learns new moves almost every time it levels up at first.
And could someone please answer my question from before? All I need is a yes or no, it isn't a very complicated issue.

Bleh
23rd August 2009, 1:22 AM
When I get explorers of the sky, will I be able to use the "trade items" option on the opening menu to send items to and/or recieve items from Time and Darkness?

I'm pretty sure it's a no. Last I heard you could only transfer of type and species items. (http://www.serebii.net/dungeonsky/croagunk.shtml)

Purplepassion
23rd August 2009, 6:02 AM
Yeah, Darkrai's harder! Especially with all those pokemon it had on its side -_-
My cousin beat him on first try though XD

@Pippy, I never managed to get through Purity Forest (record: floor 70+ with Linoone) or Wish Cave (managed to get to Jirachi, because of Pass Scarf) *dusts off PMD Red Rescue Team*

I can NEVER get to 'em! The longest I've got is: floor 60+ w/ Blastoise in Wish Cave. Without Pass Scarf though :(

Illusione-Tempus
23rd August 2009, 11:08 AM
My cousin beat him on first try though XD

I think me too, but come on, the dungeon there's harder! Or Spacial Rift is hard too... (no come backs, so yeah)

I can NEVER get to 'em! The longest I've got is: floor 60+ w/ Blastoise in Wish Cave. Without Pass Scarf though :(

Congrats on getting to floor 60+ in Wish Cave. I should be proud with my Linoone though =]

calze6
30th August 2009, 3:03 AM
How do you use an A-OK generator? I'm stuck at zero isle west 14F.

Purplepassion
30th August 2009, 8:02 AM
Unfortunately, everyone else found it making other rescue teams bored, and they hated it, so the A-OK generator was removed. Sorry 'bout that.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
19th September 2009, 3:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a no. Last I heard you could only transfer of type and species items. (http://www.serebii.net/dungeonsky/croagunk.shtml)

Well, would I at least be able to send items that already existed in Time/Darkness. I have a ton of three star items, including most of the type-specific ones; and I had been hoping to be able to send them to Sky when it comes out so I can have a little edge over the competition.
Edit: also, I know that these items only need to be in the inventory to work, but can I increase their potency if I equip them to the pokemon they are for?

talala
19th September 2009, 5:56 PM
Edit: also, I know that these items only need to be in the inventory to work, but can I increase their potency if I equip them to the pokemon they are for?

if its held it only affects the pokemon holding it, if its in the bag it affects the entire party of the species related to the item

Luckster
5th October 2009, 3:05 AM
I got a question about recruitment. In the Spinoff Dex for MD2, if a "Get Rate" says "Impossible" does that really mean you can't recruit that Pokemon?

ChuklaeAquos
5th October 2009, 7:25 AM
I got a question about recruitment. In the Spinoff Dex for MD2, if a "Get Rate" says "Impossible" does that really mean you can't recruit that Pokemon?

Yes it does mean you can't recruit it. But this only applies for some 2nd stage Pokemon, so it is still possible to obtain it, you just have to evolve it's earlier stages. But sometimes there are also basic and first stage Pokemon that are unrecruitable as well.

Luckster
5th October 2009, 7:48 AM
Are you sure? Because the dex says Duskull is impossible to recruit.

ChuklaeAquos
5th October 2009, 9:28 AM
Are you sure? Because the dex says Duskull is impossible to recruit.

Hmmm... I think they made some errors. If it says there is an obtainable location with out the - Cannot Be Recruited, It should be able to be recruited. but if it does say - Cannot Be Recruited, it can't be recruited. I think there are some mistakes with the Get Rate.

suicune lover
8th October 2009, 7:32 PM
Question about the IQ skill that lets you attack THROUGH walls and team amtes.

My Swampert knows it, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Like I was in Sky Stairway once, and there was a Togekiss next too us. We were in a corridor, and it was 2 tiles away from us to the left but there was a wall inbetween. My Swampert used Hydro Pump but it said "The Move Failed". The IQ was on, and it happened again and again.

Something like this:
http://i36.*******.com/256zs6d.png

Helps?

Rakurai
8th October 2009, 10:19 PM
Question about the IQ skill that lets you attack THROUGH walls and team amtes.

My Swampert knows it, but sometimes it just doesn't work. Like I was in Sky Stairway once, and there was a Togekiss next too us. We were in a corridor, and it was 2 tiles away from us to the left but there was a wall inbetween. My Swampert used Hydro Pump but it said "The Move Failed". The IQ was on, and it happened again and again.

Something like this:
http://i36.*******.com/256zs6d.png

Helps?

There isn't an IQ ability that allows attacks to pass through walls.

Gap Prober lets attacks pass through teammates, and Pierce Hurler lets thrown items pass through everything.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
10th October 2009, 5:55 PM
Could anybody possibly give me a wondermail code capable of getting me a Dragon Dust on Time? I have 16 elemental globes, a Dragon Gem and 2 Dragon Silks; so all I need is a single Dragon Dust and I will have all 17 elemental globes.
I can't find a specific wondermail thread (that is open), so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

Purplepassion
10th October 2009, 7:51 PM
It's a wondermail generator. It's helpful :D Hope it helped. (http://upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php)

johnnyd2
11th October 2009, 1:08 AM
sorry if this is noobish, but after watching the Mystery Dungeon special, im thinking of getting into the series. Thing is, there are so many games, im not sure which one to try first (new ones included) XD. Which Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game should i try first? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but i thought here would be bettter than making a whole new thread XP.

ChuklaeAquos
11th October 2009, 3:06 AM
Hmmm... I think you should start with Red / Blue rescue team, so you can get the feel of the game. Once you have finished a good amount of the game, and enjoyed it, you should PMD explorers of the sky. Sky is pretty much the same as Time & Darkness, with a few little things added ^_^

Dragard
11th October 2009, 3:22 AM
Um, I'm waiting for Explorers of Sky to come out, and I heard that if you name your starter Pokemon and your partner Pokemon anything, that that name will stay on them even if they evolve. So if I become a Riolu and I name myself "Riolu" and evolve, the name will still be Riolu even though I'd be a Lucario... =/ Same goes for the partner...

So, is there a name changer or anything in the game (I'm not asking explorers of sky in particluar, this goes for Dark/Time as it would most likely be carried over)?

Rakurai
11th October 2009, 3:37 AM
Um, I'm waiting for Explorers of Sky to come out, and I heard that if you name your starter Pokemon and your partner Pokemon anything, that that name will stay on them even if they evolve. So if I become a Riolu and I name myself "Riolu" and evolve, the name will still be Riolu even though I'd be a Lucario... =/ Same goes for the partner...

So, is there a name changer or anything in the game (I'm not asking explorers of sky in particluar, this goes for Dark/Time as it would most likely be carried over)?

There isn't a name changer.

I think you'll be given the default species name for both yourself and your partner if you don't enter anything, though, and the names will change properly upon evolution if that's the case.

Dragard
11th October 2009, 3:44 AM
There isn't a name changer.

I think you'll be given the default species name for both yourself and your partner if you don't enter anything, though, and the names will change properly upon evolution if that's the case.

That's for confirming that there's not name changer.

Hm, that's a risk... If someone can confirm that, that would be great.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
11th October 2009, 4:22 AM
It's a wondermail generator. It's helpful :D Hope it helped. (http://upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php)

Thank you. With this link I now have almost all species items I still needed. There is only one remaining: Giratina's species item. Because the dungeon with Giratina isn't one you can get without wondermail, the manual says that Giratina can't be found in the game and, incidentally, it has no mention of Giratina's species item. What is the item called? I only need a name so I can find the code in the generater.

arceus7
11th October 2009, 5:08 PM
is this legitimate using a wonder mail generator and not a form of hacking

Rakurai
11th October 2009, 9:43 PM
It's not really hacking (Like the RNG reporter and IV calculator, hacking was a part of its development, but you're not actually hacking by using it), but it's hardly a legit way of playing the game, seeing as it allows you to obtain items that would never show up as mission rewards normally, in addition to being able to create missions with an extremely disproportionate risk vs. reward level.

arceus7
11th October 2009, 9:51 PM
is it a real code in the game? will it mess with the games data and stuff?

Purplepassion
18th October 2009, 4:25 AM
is it a real code in the game? will it mess with the games data and stuff?

No, it won't mess up the data like a real hack does. It makes the game challengeless though, sometimes...

Thank you. With this link I now have almost all species items I still needed. There is only one remaining: Giratina's species item. Because the dungeon with Giratina isn't one you can get without wondermail, the manual says that Giratina can't be found in the game and, incidentally, it has no mention of Giratina's species item. What is the item called? I only need a name so I can find the code in the generater.
It's called the Nether Veil in Sky and the Spirit Veil in Time/Darkness.

arceus7
18th October 2009, 5:04 PM
yeah but is the game going to accept the code is it a real code in the game?

suicune lover
18th October 2009, 5:57 PM
If you put it in Wondermail, it will read it like any other, it will not ruin your game or anything.

Belive me, I tried it.

Purplepassion
18th October 2009, 7:32 PM
Okay, this is an odd question, sorta.
Are you able to see the Secret Bazaar on every floor? Or only on one floor of the whole dungeon? (in Explorers Of Sky)

Silverninetails
19th October 2009, 7:59 AM
In PMD Sky, is the egg move of the starter random, or is it fixed?

Rakurai
19th October 2009, 9:35 AM

It's fixed from everything I've heard.

Sora
19th October 2009, 9:36 AM
Okay, this is an odd question, sorta.
Are you able to see the Secret Bazaar on every floor? Or only on one floor of the whole dungeon? (in Explorers Of Sky)
I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you mean "see on every floor?"

I believe it's random.

Purplepassion
19th October 2009, 5:01 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you mean "see on every floor?"

Oops. I meant "find on every floor". Like randomly running and then the Secret Bazaar appears. Can that happen on every floor? Or only one?

Luckster
20th October 2009, 1:40 AM
I'm on an escort mission in Sky. It says something like "You've reached the floor, but where's the target Pokemon?"

I've come across this for Outlaw missions, but never escort missions. I can't find the Pokemon we need! Is there a trick to it? I'm putting the game on standby until I find find out.

Rakurai
20th October 2009, 2:18 AM
I'm on an escort mission in Sky. It says something like "You've reached the floor, but where's the target Pokemon?"

I've come across this for Outlaw missions, but never escort missions. I can't find the Pokemon we need! Is there a trick to it? I'm putting the game on standby until I find find out.

In the original PMD2 games, the target Pokemon for an escort mission would simply fail to appear sometimes, and the only thing you could do was exit the dungeon, and come back.

I don't know if it's the same for Sky or not, though. I've heard that in the case of an outlaw mission, waiting around and clearing out the Pokemon that spawn on the floor will eventually result in the target Pokemon appearing. Maybe something similar can happen for the escorts?

Luckster
20th October 2009, 2:33 AM
*twitch* No more escort missions for Zero Isles then! DX I don't want this to happen again!

It's worse than when my escort fell through a pitfall trap on fl. 98 on an escort mission to fl. 99 in the Buried Relic in the Rescue Blue game!

arceus7
20th October 2009, 2:37 AM
thats why you do multiple jobs in a dungeon

Luckster
20th October 2009, 2:41 AM
I don't always have more than one job to a dungeon. I'm not going to save up more than one job to a Zero Isle dungeon, especially since most of them, that are non-outlaw related and are fl. 50 or lower, are escort missions.

Silverninetails
20th October 2009, 9:02 AM
I believe it's random.

It's fixed from everything I've heard.

Uhhhh.... Clash of thoughts.........DX

Oh, and what does the Reviser Seed do?

Rakurai
20th October 2009, 10:11 AM
Oh, and what does the Reviser Seed do?

When you faint, you'll just get a silly message about the Pokemon attempting to use the seed to revive itself, only faint out of laughter after noticing the typo in the seed's name.

I've heard that a Pokemon with a high IQ will somehow manage to revive itself with it, though.

TheLupineOne
23rd October 2009, 5:20 PM
BACK AFTER A MONTH'S ABSENCE AVOIDING TEH HGSS SPOILERS.

With 4 weeks until the release of PMD2EOS, I'm vowing to beat Rayquaza in PMD Blue. So, where can I get an Ice TM for Totodile? Hope Reviver Seeds come Easy to Buy. I'll bring 6!

Draknir
23rd October 2009, 6:23 PM
From what I can deduce out of my old PMD RRT/BRT guide, the only place where there is a possiblity to get an Ice TM before Rayquaza is in Kecleon Wares, the TM being Ice Beam. Whether or not it'll be in there is uncertain. Your best bet would to use a Wondermail Code for it.

TheLupineOne
23rd October 2009, 9:55 PM
To fill you in further, I got to the Midpoint (Statue) with One Rescue and No Reviver Seeds Left. I can't go on, I'm going back.

Hitaka
24th October 2009, 1:41 AM
Do I have to beat Sky Peak before being able to move on with the post-Dialga story? After graduating I've done a ton of random missions and nothing's moved forward yet.

Purplepassion
24th October 2009, 1:42 AM
Probably, I haven't gone there yet, but I'll let you know if you have to when I complete it.

Amphi
24th October 2009, 1:55 PM
Someone advice for beating the muk/grimer gang on sky peak summit? =3
I'm a vulpix and my partner is phanpy~!

Shiny Mew2
24th October 2009, 3:30 PM
teahch it dig or ground move.

Deoxytwo
24th October 2009, 4:57 PM
@Hitaka: Sky Peak is part of the Post-Story, so you have to complete it.

Question: Does anyone know any places to get the tight belt or sun ribbon in Dungeon Sky?

RaiBlade
24th October 2009, 5:02 PM
Hello everyone,I have a question!
How can I get the Blizzard Island,I read the Serebii guide and it says
"Complete several optional missions, then activate by talking to Mr. Mime in Treasure Town" (http://serebii.net/dungeonsky/dungeon/25.shtml)
It didn't work! I finished so many missions that I turned from silver rank to gold to platinum to super and to ultra,not only that but I'm SO close to get the next rank!! ^^ That Mr.Mime doesn't appear at ALL!
What should I do to get Blizzard Island?
Yes,I finished the game and defeated the guild members at the Mystifying Forest

Hitaka
24th October 2009, 5:24 PM
Hello everyone,I have a question!
How can I get the Blizzard Island,I read the Serebii guide and it says
"Complete several optional missions, then activate by talking to Mr. Mime in Treasure Town" (http://serebii.net/dungeonsky/dungeon/25.shtml)
It didn't work! I finished so many missions that I turned from silver rank to gold to platinum to super and to ultra,not only that but I'm SO close to get the next rank!! ^^ That Mr.Mime doesn't appear at ALL!
What should I do to get Blizzard Island?
Yes,I finished the game and defeated the guild members at the Mystifying Forest

As I was just answered like three posts up, you have to beat Sky Peak first.

Tropios
24th October 2009, 6:03 PM
where do yuo find those +5 levels up seeds in darkness?

Purplepassion
24th October 2009, 7:54 PM
I think it's from wondermails...

Draknir
24th October 2009, 10:08 PM
where do yuo find those +5 levels up seeds in darkness?

You get them from Deluxe Boxes found only during Golden Chamber Missions. You may also get Sun Ribbons(Which answers part of Deoxytwo's question), Golden Apples, or Sun Stones, though.

Tropios
25th October 2009, 10:33 AM
tnx, but where can i find those mission, i need it for mount travail on darkness

edit: done it ^^

Hitaka
25th October 2009, 4:29 PM
So... Zero Isle South. I'm trying to get an item from there, and I have found no Escape Orbs at all. So once I get the chest I need on floor 25, do I have go through the entire **** dungeon to get out? Or just die and pray the chest isn't one of the items I lose?

Draknir
25th October 2009, 5:21 PM
Either one works. Or, you could faint, and hope somebody is able to rescue you. Then, ask 'em for an Escape Orb(If they're willing to rescue you, then they're bound to be able to spare an Escape Orb).

Hitaka
25th October 2009, 6:53 PM
Screw Zero Isle South, I don't have the patience to go 25 floors into that dump and get a chest that only has a 25% chance of being what I want. So if anyone has a spare Rainbow Veil they can give me, I would be very grateful. I can give something in return if you want, also.

Or failing that, what pokemon can get through level 1 dungeons easily?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got one with Altaria.

Shiny Mew2
25th October 2009, 10:34 PM
Umm who has a dwan stone? i need 1

Silverninetails
26th October 2009, 9:13 AM
Does anyone know how to use those Treasure Memos where the place is ???? ?

Dramatic Melody
26th October 2009, 11:36 AM
Does anyone know how to use those Treasure Memos where the place is ???? ?

You mean missions? When you activate them, they'll unlock a dungeon which you wouldn't be able to access without it. Complete the mission, and you'll begin to get missions concerning that dungeon. These dungeons usually have Pokemon unrecruitable in any of the default dungeons.

Hitaka
26th October 2009, 3:58 PM
You don't even have to do the mission. Just accept it and take it, and the area will be unlocked. Then if it's a crappy escort mission or something you don't want to do you can delete it.

RaiBlade
26th October 2009, 5:47 PM
Where can I get Blue Gummies??
I searched Craggy Coast through twice and didn't find a single one. Not in the mood for a wonder mail s but If you have give it to me.
EDIT: Solved!

Hitaka
27th October 2009, 2:08 AM
Moltres isn't showing up at Giant Volcano 10F even though I have a Secret Slab. Is there some other criteria to get it?

Eeveefreak
27th October 2009, 5:39 AM
Have you gotten Marine Resort unlocked yet? I think you need to unlock that before legendaries start appearaing in places...I could be wrong, though. I just think I recall seeing that stated before at some point about such.

Hitaka
27th October 2009, 5:40 AM
No, but I've gotten Lugia and Ho-oh already.

SilverLanayru
28th October 2009, 6:40 AM
Okay... it's about time that I finally ask for a little bit of help.

So, I've gotten Explorers of the Sky last weekend and right now, I'm currently in the post-storyline. I recruited Shaymin, but I have a question. Is there any way I can change it to Sky Forme? Or is that not possible? (Though I'm positively sure there must be a way. I checked Shaymin's Spin-Off Pokedex Page and there are level-up moves listed under Sky Forme, so that gave me a hint.)

And my other question is... do I find the Mystery Part through optional missions as well? I managed to find and get 3 Secret Slabs through optional missions, but I haven't found an optional mission in regards to finding the Mystery Part. :/

Mr. Joker
28th October 2009, 7:01 AM

So, I've gotten Explorers of the Sky last weekend and right now, I'm currently in the post-storyline. I recruited Shaymin, but I have a question. Is there any way I can change it to Sky Forme? Or is that not possible? (Though I'm positively sure there must be a way. I checked Shaymin's Spin-Off Pokedex Page and there are level-up moves listed under Sky Forme, so that gave me a hint.)

And my other question is... do I find the Mystery Part through optional missions as well? I managed to find and get 3 Secret Slabs through optional missions, but I haven't found an optional mission in regards to finding the Mystery Part. :/

You'll find the Sky Present somewhere in the Sky Summit, it will change its forme.

Silverninetails
29th October 2009, 6:21 AM

Go to Shaymin village and talk to all the Shaymins there. One of them (on the right, I think) will give you the Gracidea. Use the Gracidea on your Shaymin and it should change.

Silverninetails
29th October 2009, 6:46 AM
You mean missions? When you activate them, they'll unlock a dungeon which you wouldn't be able to access without it. Complete the mission, and you'll begin to get missions concerning that dungeon. These dungeons usually have Pokemon unrecruitable in any of the default dungeons.

Noooooo!!! I do not mean missions. If it is a mission, the location will be ???. But for this mission, the location is ????. I found that in a bottle on the beach.
Here is the Job in full..

I thought the river would wash it away, but I left it there anyway! Ha! My little secret!

Objective: Find treasure
Place: ???? B7F
Restrictions: None
Difficulty: C (20)

Wonder Mail S:
2YYR1 =M#P41- H6NMF
F+#%C 6Y46WX@ 34JP-

Try taking the job and see for yourself.

Draknir
29th October 2009, 10:53 PM
Noooooo!!! I do not mean missions. If it is a mission, the location will be ???. But for this mission, the location is ????. I found that in a bottle on the beach.
Here is the Job in full..

I thought the river would wash it away, but I left it there anyway! Ha! My little secret!

Objective: Find treasure
Place: ???? B7F
Restrictions: None
Difficulty: C (20)

Wonder Mail S:
2YYR1 =M#P41- H6NMF
F+#%C 6Y46WX@ 34JP-

Try taking the job and see for yourself.

Hm. I took it, and deduced from the message that it was Serenity River. I was correct. The only thing I cannot figure out is the map of it has no openings to the Treasure Box.

http://www.iaza.com/work/091030C/Serenity_River_Treasure_Memo_Map15800.png

Now this makes two people who need help with the same mission.

DarkMammoth
31st October 2009, 1:17 AM
So, I'm doing the extra Team Charm mission, and I was about to look for that treasure, and ran into a boss battle with Aggron and some Lairon. I was pretty much knocked out instantly, and now I'm not entirely sure what to do. Serebii didn't mention the Aggron and Lairon at all in it's guide. Anyone have any tips for how to defeat them?