PDA

View Full Version : >>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Pages : [1] 2

Erik Destler
18th April 2009, 4:23 PM
If you need help with any of the Ranger Games, post here 8)

Auraninja
14th July 2009, 10:38 PM
Wow first to reply. Should I feel honored or embarrassed?

Anyway, just a couple of questions involving the Manaphy Mission.

1. Can you do the Manaphy mission before you do the Special Missions (i.e. Deoxys)? ANSWERED!

2. If you can, can you still do the Special Missions after you do the Manaphy Mission? ANSWERED!

Edit:

I think I know the answer to this one, but just to be sure.

3. Can you transfer Manaphy to Diamond and Pearl before you achieve the National Dex in DP? ANSWERED!

calze6
15th July 2009, 8:11 AM
You can transfer as manaphy is part of the sinnohdex.

Auraninja
19th July 2009, 5:15 AM
Well, the first two questions were answered by themselves when I went to Ranger Net to see how the system worked. I was a little confused of how Ranger Net worked.

Anyway, I believe I have just two more questions.

1. Can you directly transfer the Manaphy Egg from Pokemon Ranger to Pokemon Platinum without having any difficulties?

2. Does the Manaphy Egg leave a Wonder Card?

gyarados151
21st July 2009, 8:15 AM
does anyone know if the shadows of almia events will be released again?

Auraninja
22nd July 2009, 2:54 AM
does anyone know if the shadows of almia events will be released again?
I didn't think they would be released again.

If they were to be released again, I think they would give out the information just a little bit prior to the Wi-fi events getting released.

TMW001
22nd July 2009, 5:14 AM
I say they should release the events again because *sniff* I want my own Manaphy and Aura sphere Riolu because to me Personally the two new events they have suck since you can't even transfer them.P.S. I am new and your Topic is my first post I am so Honored!

AK Punk
22nd July 2009, 5:46 AM
You can still get a Manaphy egg from other people online if you arrange to trade with them. I'm sure you can also trade something for a Ranger Riolu. Just won't find them on the GTS.

TMW001
25th July 2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah but I rarely trust the GTS since alot are hacks and most request I'd never be able to give.

Ends With A Bang
28th July 2009, 1:35 AM
I was about to ask the question about the events coming back online again but I see it has already been answered. I did actually want to get the Darkrai and the Manaphy from my ranger game (one of the main reasons I bought PR:SoA) but then I didn't realise that they had already finished.

I did see someone saying that the events would be back in November 2009 but this was Yahoo Answers (and there was no source) so was this false infomation?

AK Punk
28th July 2009, 8:59 PM
No I havn't heard anything about the Event Pokemon missions returning in Nov. I checked on Serebii and I didn't find anything about it either.

TMW001
29th July 2009, 4:51 AM
I was about to ask the question about the events coming back online again but I see it has already been answered. I did actually want to get the Darkrai and the Manaphy from my ranger game (one of the main reasons I bought PR:SoA) but then I didn't realise that they had already finished.

I did see someone saying that the events would be back in November 2009 but this was Yahoo Answers (and there was no source) so was this false infomation?

Yeah I doubt Nintendo would bring th ranger events back if they never had any reason to bring other events in the past back *sob*

sinnedinho
3rd August 2009, 8:17 PM
How do I catch Mew in one of the extra missions in Ranger 1? It flees all the time, and I can't get it still long enough.

Draknir
3rd August 2009, 11:16 PM
Shedinja works best. You can get one at the temple.

sinnedinho
4th August 2009, 10:54 PM
OK, thanks!

den899pop
30th August 2009, 2:47 PM
i need help beating the boss drapion ;452;

(s.i.e)
31st August 2009, 5:33 PM
well you just picked one easy game to ask for ingame help. i bet you beat him by now but just in case:

- level up a bit and try again.
- keep trying untill you are lucky/know what to expect from him.

those are two very basic but effective strategies in order to beat bosses in alot of games, i suggest you try them both out.

Dreamcoat
1st September 2009, 10:35 PM
Anyone remembers the Manaphy code?

Illusione-Tempus
2nd September 2009, 12:52 AM
Anyone remembers the Manaphy code?

First off, what version are you playing? American?

Because I don't know what version you're playing, find it yourself :) (http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/code/929409.html)

yeminied
15th September 2009, 7:24 AM
Yes you probably have befriended it already but for anyone that needs help:

I just befriended him today and what you should do is capture a couple of Machoke of Makuhita and use their capturing abilities. But don't use them straight away. First just get as many circles as you can on it with its first 75&#37;. At about 25% left for you to go it will start to send out poison gas which will start to lower its friend meter. At this point use the fighting Poke Assist. As soon as the poison has gone away start circling it really quickly. If you work really hard at it you will gradually get its friend meter up. This can take a while but you will get it in the end. If you caught Rampardos then you can catch Drapion.

Sin-Hunter
18th September 2009, 6:00 PM
I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Ranger and wondered something. Once you unlock the Ranger Net, will it always be unlocked? I want to make sure that the Manaphy egg wasn't traded off of this, and the guy who owned it before had just started playing (or replaying) the game and if Ranger Net stays up even if you restart the game, then I don't have to return it.

squlicky4
19th September 2009, 12:53 PM
umm you get your stylis and twist it round him its not that hard

LadyCharizard
19th September 2009, 9:41 PM
May I suggest watching out for attack cues? Drapion will occasionally have a "!" or a "!!" over its head. Not sure if it has a "!!!" over its head, but that's if it has a third attack. Either way, watch out for those cues, and DON'T spin your capture disc around it until the attack ends. Spin the capture disc around Drapion so long as its walking around before it cries out and shows its attack cue (the exclamation points I mentioned earlier).

Also, Pachirisu may be of help here if you captured him at Nabiki Beach; use his Pokémon Assist ability to stun Drapion for a while whenever you can.

I think that's all the advice I can give you, and I wish you luck with Drapion.

jor27
21st September 2009, 7:28 PM
i need a cheat to get mew

Purplepassion
22nd September 2009, 12:57 AM
I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Ranger and wondered something. Once you unlock the Ranger Net, will it always be unlocked? I want to make sure that the Manaphy egg wasn't traded off of this, and the guy who owned it before had just started playing (or replaying) the game and if Ranger Net stays up even if you restart the game, then I don't have to return it.

It'll always stay unlocked. :)

i need a cheat to get mew

In Ranger or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Oh, nevermind. Anyways, cheating is bad ):<
If it's Ranger: Shedinja will get the job done!
If it's D/P/Pt: Sorry, I can't help on this.

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd September 2009, 3:07 AM
Playing Ranger for the first time, and I can't get into the Go-Rock base. I'm at the part with the tiles and I've passed the two blocks of four, but I can't get past the one that's five tiles long. I keep moving onto tiles I know will be grey, but for some reason the game stops listening to me and doesn't move me at normal speed, and she's always left standing on a red tile even if any other time in the game she would have moved properly.

Is that a bug, btw? The friend who recced Ranger to me told me she had the same experience that her character wasn't moving at normal speed as well.

EeveeSkitty
22nd September 2009, 10:15 AM
Any tips on fighting Regigigas in Ranger 2?

RachelRach00
22nd September 2009, 5:57 PM
Any tips on fighting Regigigas in Ranger 2?

What I did was kept a steady pace, wait out his attacks, and do one circle at a time. It may take a while but it works.

LadyCharizard
23rd September 2009, 9:09 AM
Shieldon is your best buddy with Regigigas. And Magnetons; you can never have enough Magnetons, so catch a few of those while you're there.

As usual, watch out for attack cues, but also watch out for Regigigas's shock wave steps and falling rocks.

salmonman78
23rd September 2009, 5:37 PM
Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?

thekingofgods
24th September 2009, 2:32 AM
im stuck... i got munchy
hes kinkin my butt!!! i use 2 voltorbs a level 20 styler munchy and 2 rechagers and lose...

RachelRach00
24th September 2009, 5:19 PM
Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the mission after you beat the game from ranger net.

Lithium_Catalysis
29th September 2009, 11:57 PM
Yes, Drapion was a bit challenging... That was the only battle where my Styler broke. It's hard to give help on SoA and its predecessor, because it doesn't rely so much on statistics and tactics as it does motor skills. Keep at it.

(s.i.e)
1st October 2009, 12:53 PM
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the mission after you beat the game from ranger net.

it will become available after finishing the main game's storymode and the ranger.net missions.

more info here (http://www.serebii.net/ranger/special.shtml)

salmonman78
9th October 2009, 3:55 AM
Got ranger today and its on the last mission before I can do Manaphy, and for some reason this sounds stupid but I have to ask, do I need two DS's to transfer the egg over or is it activate the transfer on one and swap cartridges to D/P to get it?

Purplepassion
9th October 2009, 4:58 AM
You need two DS's. ^^

Ursus
17th October 2009, 9:50 PM
Try and get your stylers level high enough, that you can safely loop around his "poison Shield". (when he has gas around him)
Then it is pretty easy because he wont do another attack while he has that shield up, and then you can quickly loop him.

Kenny1234
27th October 2009, 9:46 AM
Does anyone know if you can still get manaphy off one of the ranger games? and if so, which one?

Lorde
27th October 2009, 9:47 AM
Does anyone know if you can still get manaphy off one of the ranger games? and if so, which one?

You can still get it on the first Ranger I believe but not on the 2nd because the Wi-Fi event no longer exists.

Kenny1234
31st October 2009, 9:11 AM
I just recieved the first ranger game, had to order it off ebay. Anyway if you unlock the ranger net and then input the code for the manaphy mission and then beat the mission, can you keep the egg on the game for awhile (lets say months) until you have a second ds to transfer?

PsychedelicJellyfish
13th November 2009, 12:02 AM
I just recieved the first ranger game, had to order it off ebay. Anyway if you unlock the ranger net and then input the code for the manaphy mission and then beat the mission, can you keep the egg on the game for awhile (lets say months) until you have a second ds to transfer?

Yes, it stays on the game until you transfer it. It's still there even if you erase your save file, if I recall correctly.

hailflameblast
13th December 2009, 11:38 AM
Jeez, I'm posting exactly one month after the previous post.

About Regigigas, I gathered up an indomitable team for it.

Scizor
Charizard
Salamence
Magneton
I forget the rest

Queen_Lugia
17th December 2009, 6:58 PM
I downloaded all the Special Missions off Ranger Net. I'd like to know if those missions that I already downloaded will stay on my DS card if I restart the game. I would really like to replay SoA, but if those DL missions don't stay on the card, then I won't bother.

Orcy
19th December 2009, 10:03 PM
how do you get celebi on ranger2

Lorde
19th December 2009, 10:07 PM
how do you get celebi on ranger2

There's a mission on Ranger 2 that allows you to capture a Celebi.

Here, it's Quest #53 (http://www.serebii.net/ranger2/quests2.shtml)

Orcy
20th December 2009, 12:29 PM
thanks, thought it required all quests done

Lorde
4th January 2010, 10:36 AM
thanks, thought it required all quests done

Well, it does require the other 59 quests to be done :p

chikoritalover16
24th January 2010, 6:20 PM
I downloaded all the Special Missions off Ranger Net. I'd like to know if those missions that I already downloaded will stay on my DS card if I restart the game. I would really like to replay SoA, but if those DL missions don't stay on the card, then I won't bother.
Yes, the missions stay on the card. You just can't play some of them until you beat the game.

Lorde
28th January 2010, 6:37 PM
Hey I'm having some trouble in Pokemon Ranger Batonnage (The Japanese Shadows of Almia).

According to the main site, Celebi is available in Vein Forest after you capture it during the final quest, but I've gone back to check and I cannot find it in the same spot as before.

Is the main site wrong? Or do you find it elsewhere?

dancing_totodile
13th February 2010, 9:11 PM
Okay, I beat Pokemon Ranger about a year ago, and traded over the Mnaphy Egg. Though now my friend is playing it because she wants the Manaphy egg too, is there a way to reset the ranger net missions so she can get one too, or is my egg theo nly one we can get?

Lorde
18th February 2010, 5:57 PM
Okay, I beat Pokemon Ranger about a year ago, and traded over the Mnaphy Egg. Though now my friend is playing it because she wants the Manaphy egg too, is there a way to reset the ranger net missions so she can get one too, or is my egg theo nly one we can get?

The Manaphy Egg is one per game, not one per save file. Even if you restarted the game, the Ranger Net missions remain. No you cannot reset those missions :(

Bowser X
21st February 2010, 7:48 PM
Yeah, to me that was the hardest boss in the game.

littedemon
6th March 2010, 7:45 PM
yeah he was real hard.
i have also a question: i finished the game and all the quest's en did the celebi thing.
where can i find celebi now after the quest?

ShinyHunter52
6th March 2010, 11:56 PM
Um, I'm stuck in Pokemon Ranger 3. Can anyone help me? If yes, I don't know what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map, but there's nothing to do. There are 2 places I can't access though, both on the island where I captured Suicune. One is some cave just out of town(or whatever it is there are houses) where a man won't let me through and 2nd place is accessed by Suicune, it's some waterfall and minimap shows I should be able to go behind it to a new area, but I just can't. Help please...

ShinyHunter52
6th March 2010, 11:57 PM
Um, I'm stuck in Pokemon Ranger 3. Can anyone help me? If yes, I don't know what to do after capturing Suicune. I got through whole map, but there's nothing to do. There are 2 places I can't access though, both on the island where I captured Suicune. One is some cave just out of town(or whatever it is there are houses) where a man won't let me through and 2nd place is accessed by Suicune, it's some waterfall and minimap shows I should be able to go behind it to a new area, but I just can't. Help please...

Lorde
7th March 2010, 2:12 AM

You've completed the Suicune mission right? Not just capturing Suicune? I was stuck for a while until I realized you can use Suicune's ability to walk on water to talk to the man you meet before the mission officially started. Then you go back to town. Have you done all of that?

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 10:42 AM
Where is that man? I think it's the person that appears when you go in that house with articuno carpet, but I got through whole area with water and saw nothing. Can you give me a picture or a map? Thanks.

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 11:26 AM
I found him, thanks for help. Just caught Typholsion.

kawaii serebii
7th March 2010, 12:57 PM
I'm stuck in Ranger 3.

I've just been to the haunted mansion with Murph and beaten the Meganium and went back to Naname (I think?) village. He kept saying something about the Union. After that I went back to Kokona village, the forest beside it to beat the Drapion and obtained the Celebi sign. Now where am I supposed to go?

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 1:42 PM
@kawaii serebii I think you have to go talk to Murph next to his boat. Then that girl that sent meganium at you will join you. Now you go east(I think?) to the temple of some sort to capture entei. Good luck.

Btw, how do I activate the last pedestal(the one under the sea)? I just can't reach it.

kawaii serebii
7th March 2010, 2:01 PM
@ShinyHunter52: Beside the big boat? But there's no one on that stretch of jetty D8 only some old man beside a workshop of sorts at the southern most end of Naname Village

Ledyba
7th March 2010, 2:21 PM
Can you rebattle Celebi in Almia?

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 3:50 PM
@kawaii serebii did you try to talk to him? If he does nothing, I think I forgot... Do you have that girl in light blue clothes with you?

Another question from me. I just finished the event when something rises up and gets a shield. Just after getting latios and capturing metagross. Next boss should be ho-oh, but I have no idea where it is. In discovery thread it says I have to go through some trials. Where is all that? I'm seriously stuck...

songohan
7th March 2010, 5:21 PM
I need help to find suicune.
I got the staraptor out of there cage, caught one, got to the northern island where a white dressed girl calls all the pokemon i caught in the sky. I got to the west house and the guy talked with me and got out of the house. But now i can´t do anything around the map.
Where is suicune?

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 5:31 PM
@songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.

kawaii serebii
7th March 2010, 6:15 PM
@ShinyHunter52: I talked to him. All the old man said was something about the S.S Union, something can been seen from somewhere, and that's that. And no, there's only the Ukulele Pichu with me

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 6:18 PM
@kawaii serebii dunno, try going to the union, maybe it's something there. And, you can read japanese?

kawaii serebii
7th March 2010, 6:21 PM
@ShinyHunter52: yeah, I can read hiragana and katakana but I don't understand it XD uh.. where is the Union? ._.

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 6:45 PM
@kawaii serebii that's the building on island where's that old guy, close to the bridge. Usually if you have nowhere to go, that's the place. It has a ranger sign in the grass right in front of it and it's also the place where you can find totodile. I hope this explains it.

songohan
7th March 2010, 8:41 PM
@songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.

;248; thanks. I didn´t know that raikou could jump over water.

There is an easy way to catch that gorebyss that is below? I got the other one on the first try... but the one that is down there is always a little faster than me.

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 9:26 PM
@songohan you have to capture 2 huntails and crush that pillar. Gorebyss blocked off!!!

ShinyHunter52
7th March 2010, 9:27 PM
@songohan you have to capture 2 huntails and crush that pillar. Gorebyss blocked off!!!

Lorde
8th March 2010, 1:06 AM
Does anyone know how to get to the underwater temple with that Ho-Oh sign? I can't seem to use Lapras to get there and I can't Fly there.

Goldenix
8th March 2010, 8:32 PM
Does anyone know how to get to the underwater temple with that Ho-Oh sign? I can't seem to use Lapras to get there and I can't Fly there.
You need to head to Milonda city and talk to Murph, he will use his ship to get you there.

Lorde
9th March 2010, 12:43 AM
You need to head to Milonda city and talk to Murph, he will use his ship to get you there.

Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?

Goldenix
9th March 2010, 1:04 AM
Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?

Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
Or are you talking about the missions in the past?

Lorde
9th March 2010, 1:17 AM
Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
Or are you talking about the missions in the past?

Sorry I mean just the Wi-Fi ones like the Manaphy Egg mission. Could I receive it even though I haven't beaten the game? Or does it only allow for download upon completing the game?

Goldenix
9th March 2010, 2:27 AM
I don't know because I didn't download it until I've finished the storyline, but it could be possible, since the option 'ranger net' of the title screen was already active at the beginning of the game.

songohan
9th March 2010, 4:29 PM
The wifi missions are 2 that are available right now. You can download both anytime until sometime the end of the month. The manaphy egg can be done anytime. The deoxys mission doesn&#180;t let you do it until you complete the main quest game.

Im just going to the west sea to fight ho-oh.

Shapatti
9th March 2010, 7:13 PM
Hello, i've just reached the point in Pokemon Ranger 3 Tracks of Light where a women in red clothing blows up the big bridge and Raikou runs past and jumps over, i got taken back the the ranger base thing and endured a long conversation, and as the game is in Japanese i have no idea what to do now?

Can anyone help me?

Edit: I've talked to the old man you first meet in the game, he ran off and then Pichu did something with the women, i am now stuck at this point.
Got sucked back in time by Celebi, learnt ranger signs, i think i'm ok now.

Marauder21
9th March 2010, 7:39 PM
I don't remember exactly, but try going up the mountain on the northwest part of the island. Once you catch Raikou at the top you can use its Ranger Sign to jump over the bridge. If Pichu's ukulele is broke go to the very first island to the hollowed out tree to fix it.

One request of my own, is there a trick to capturing Honchkrow? I've tried just chasing it, sneaking up on it, and guiding another Pokemon to him, but I can't figure it out.

songohan
9th March 2010, 11:55 PM
To catch the honc you should use the Latios/as. It makes the capture easy.

I've finish the main quest game... the final boss is too easy when i compare it with metagross or ho-oh...

At the end of the main story we should have 6 ranger signals correct? (raikou, entei, suicune, celebi, latios/as and ho-oh)

Lorde
10th March 2010, 1:10 AM
To catch the honc you should use the Latios/as. It makes the capture easy.

Are you sure? Because even with Latios, I cannot reach Honchkrow. It's much too fast and I can never catch up to it, even in it's fast mode. Is there any other way to reach it?

Goldenix
10th March 2010, 3:28 AM
Are you sure? Because even with Latios, I cannot reach Honchkrow. It's much too fast and I can never catch up to it, even in it's fast mode. Is there any other way to reach it?

Sorry I should have told you after I caught Honchkrow, you have to power charge your styler when you make the ranger sign for Latios. Latios will be summoned in shining mode, he will be fast enough to catch up with Honchkrow! :)

Lorde
10th March 2010, 4:14 AM
Sorry I should have told you after I caught Honchkrow, you have to power charge your styler when you make the ranger sign for Latios. Latios will be summoned in shining mode, he will be fast enough to catch up with Honchkrow! :)

Ok cool, but how do you power charge the styler when making Ranger Signs? Is it similar to how you charge it up when capturing Pokemon meaning you just hold it down a bit?

Goldenix
10th March 2010, 4:56 AM
Exactly! :)

kawaii serebii
11th March 2010, 6:17 AM
Er, I finished the main storyline and is playing through the missions. I got this Quest to catch a Drifloon/Drifblim. I found them somewhere below Milonda Island. But after I capture it and I land in Kokona Village, the balloon Pokemon don't show up in my Friend party. Is there a certain step to bringing sky Pokemon to land?

Lorde
11th March 2010, 6:24 AM
Er, I finished the main storyline and is playing through the missions. I got this Quest to catch a Drifloon/Drifblim. I found them somewhere below Milonda Island. But after I capture it and I land in Kokona Village, the balloon Pokemon don't show up in my Friend party. Is there a certain step to bringing sky Pokemon to land?

Yes, you need to go to the Aqua Resort with at least one empty spot in your team and talk to the girl wearing the Wingull outfit. She'll play her flute and she'll let you add a Sky Pokemon to your team.

kawaii serebii
11th March 2010, 7:20 AM
Oh, you mean Tsubasa? That's her name =w= I got the Sky Pokemon and cleared, thanks~

Lorde
11th March 2010, 7:47 AM
I have a question regarding Bird Keeping too, what's the limit on how many Sky Pokemon you can have in resort? Is it 7 like your team or is it infinite?

kawaii serebii
11th March 2010, 8:21 AM
You mean when Tsubasa calls them down to add to your team? I had 8 sky Pokemon when I was on the Drifloon quest. I don't know if I can get more but you can try =w=

By the way, where is Dangerous Cliff? I'm looking for the last Pokemon for Murph's Quest and it's the Kabutops x_x

Lorde
11th March 2010, 8:36 AM
You mean when Tsubasa calls them down to add to your team? I had 8 sky Pokemon when I was on the Drifloon quest. I don't know if I can get more but you can try =w=

By the way, where is Dangerous Cliff? I'm looking for the last Pokemon for Murph's Quest and it's the Kabutops x_x

Ok thanks. Dangerous cliff is the eastern most point on Milonda Island, it's the area where you need Entei and Raikou to navigate.

Anyway, the main site says that a Pichu is hidden outside Booker's house and it's found by using Roar, I have yet to find it, any tips? I have all other Pichu.

songohan
11th March 2010, 11:08 AM
Anybody tryed to do the deoxys mission?

I have tryed with a friend that finished is game too but the mission doesn´t open. Since i don´t know japanese i can´t see what is writing when i choose the mission. I thought it was to finish the main quest before trying that mission... but it´s not that.

Lorde
11th March 2010, 11:09 AM
Anybody tryed to do the deoxys mission?

I have tryed with a friend that finished is game too but the mission doesn&#180;t open. Since i don&#180;t know japanese i can&#180;t see what is writing when i choose the mission. I thought it was to finish the main quest before trying that mission... but it&#180;s not that.

I haven't played it, but it's on the menu when you do a past mission, I think it activates there after being downloaded :p

Illusione-Tempus
11th March 2010, 1:58 PM
Anyway, the main site says that a Pichu is hidden outside Booker's house and it's found by using Roar, I have yet to find it, any tips? I have all other Pichu.

Hmm... try Roar at the save point's location. That is, if I recall... *is lazy to check again*

homopod
11th March 2010, 6:10 PM
Please help! I'm stuck. The game is Hikari no Kiseki.

What should I do after rescuing Articuno on the snowy mountain? Can't find anything to do. Every side-mission completed, every island searched. (even "green" multiplayer missions done!) What to do now??

Chibi_Muffin
11th March 2010, 8:00 PM
I don't have the game, but...

In the new Ranger, can you play the Deoxys mission twice and still get a downloadable Deoxys? By twice, I mean play it with one person as the leader, then on the second go have the other person as leader. So can you download it when you do this?

Shapatti
11th March 2010, 10:34 PM
@Homopod Have you comepletly explored all of the river areas on the third island?
Or gone back to the ranger base near the bridge on the first island?
Or even to the old man's house that you go into right near the beginning of the game?

benny_1999
11th March 2010, 10:50 PM
I have one question:

How do you get by Ho-oh?

Ashy673
11th March 2010, 11:00 PM
hey im playing pokemon ranger tracks of ligh and im wondering what do you do after you caught suicune

Ashy673
11th March 2010, 11:00 PM
hey im playing pokemon ranger tracks of ligh and im wondering what do you do after you caught suicune

Ashy673
11th March 2010, 11:01 PM

Shapatti
11th March 2010, 11:09 PM
@Ashy673 Please don't double/triple post, it just annoys people and makes them less likely to answer your question, plus it's frowned upon.

And refer to my post above to Homopod, they are at the same point as you so the information may be of use to you.

Lorde
12th March 2010, 12:57 AM
Hmm... try Roar at the save point's location. That is, if I recall... *is lazy to check again*

Ok thanks, I found it at last, I just thought it would be right there in Booker's area and not to the east lol.

I have one question:

How do you get by Ho-oh?

You need to go to the underwater ruins where you first chased Mantyke. Once you get there, you'll activate the event that triggers Ho-oH to face you.

homopod
12th March 2010, 4:54 AM
@Homopod Have you comepletly explored all of the river areas on the third island?
Or gone back to the ranger base near the bridge on the first island?
Or even to the old man's house that you go into right near the beginning of the game?
thx, i'll try one more time )) but i've explored the third big island completely... the next boss is on this island, i'm trying to find "oblivia ruins". Ok, I visit the first two islands then...

2Ashy673: go into the cave near that beautiful town.

Illusione-Tempus
12th March 2010, 6:45 AM
I have a silly problem...

Well I've given myself a challenge, which is "Gotta Capture 'Em All, S Rank Mode". Or, in other words, get the capture rank all 301 Pokemon "S".

So I'm down to 10 left to capture. I have a problem with Sentret and Chimchar... I know where the other 8 are. My question: Where are they? =/

Lorde
12th March 2010, 6:49 AM
I have a silly problem...

Well I've given myself a challenge, which is "Gotta Capture 'Em All, S Rank Mode". Or, in other words, get the capture rank all 301 Pokemon "S".

So I'm down to 10 left to capture. I have a problem with Sentret and Chimchar... I know where the other 8 are. My question: Where are they? =/

Sentret cannot be found after the Drop Island incident and Chimchar isn't found either since the submarine sank.

Illusione-Tempus
12th March 2010, 8:02 AM
Sentret cannot be found after the Drop Island incident and Chimchar isn't found either since the submarine sank.

Really? But when I checked their locations, instead of a giant question mark smacked right into the midde of the screen, it shows that Sentret is at Milonda Island whereas Chimchar at the Volcano. Don't they... migrate? Or something like that?

Lorde
12th March 2010, 8:10 AM
Really? But when I checked their locations, instead of a giant question mark smacked right into the midde of the screen, it shows that Sentret is at Milonda Island whereas Chimchar at the Volcano. Don't they... migrate? Or something like that?

I've been everywhere and I haven't seen them again. Maybe Sentret requires Roar to be used somewhere (someone would need to test it out) but I didn't see Chimchar at the volcano. Honestly, if you haven't found them yet, I don't think many people have either :(

Illusione-Tempus
12th March 2010, 8:49 AM
I've been everywhere and I haven't seen them again. Maybe Sentret requires Roar to be used somewhere (someone would need to test it out) but I didn't see Chimchar at the volcano. Honestly, if you haven't found them yet, I don't think many people have either :(

I've tried Roar, but maybe Sentret is at a place we'll never suspected =/

EDIT: ...What I just said about Sentret... I found it, it's found by using Roar at Milonda Highway with the two Mothim. Roar at the first Mothim's location. You'll find two of it to be exact.

So we're down to Chimchar... Hmm...

Shapatti
12th March 2010, 9:09 AM
@Homopod If you are looking for the ruins, then it is up the river as far as you can go, when you have to start jumping over a fish pokemon who's name aludes me, you are going the right way, you will eventually come to a waterfall, go to the left of it, and a cutscene will start.

I hope this helps.

homopod
12th March 2010, 11:14 AM
@Homopod If you are looking for the ruins, then it is up the river as far as you can go, when you have to start jumping over a fish pokemon who's name aludes me, you are going the right way, you will eventually come to a waterfall, go to the left of it, and a cutscene will start.

I hope this helps.

Ok, thanks, I'll try. I was at the waterfall, but couldn't enter it. No cutscene. So I really need to speak with someone before visiting waterfall...

I like the game - much better than the first two ranger games
(I need to teach my girlfriend how to play Hikari no Kiseki 'coz I want Deoxys so badly ))))

Lorde
12th March 2010, 12:05 PM
So we're down to Chimchar... Hmm...

I found Chimchar, it's located on that volcanic island, the area where you first land between Staraptor and Charmander. You have to use Roar.

Illusione-Tempus
12th March 2010, 1:14 PM
I found Chimchar, it's located on that volcanic island, the area where you first land between Staraptor and Charmander. You have to use Roar.

Wow, I've actually thought about using Roar, but no idea where to use Roar. I was amazed when it appeared out from the rocks =/

Oh well, at least my problem's solved. Thanks for helping me finding it. Now back to asking my bro to help with Multiplayer... Bleh, he doesn't want to...

benny_1999
12th March 2010, 4:29 PM
How do you get by Ho-oh in pokemon Tracks Of Light?

benny_1999
12th March 2010, 5:05 PM
Ok thanks, I found it at last, I just thought it would be right there in Booker's area and not to the east lol.

You need to go to the underwater ruins where you first chased Mantyke. Once you get there, you'll activate the event that triggers Ho-oH to face you.

How do i activate it?

Shapatti
12th March 2010, 8:53 PM
Can anyone tell me where Solbearas Mountain is?

Jimbochen
12th March 2010, 9:35 PM
How do i activate it?

Yes i am stuck with the same part :w;munchlax;

Shapatti
12th March 2010, 10:02 PM
Have you gone back to the old man's house? The man you first meet in the game?

Once he is following you, go to the cave you go to during the festival to get the special stone, all will be revealed then.

Jimbochen
12th March 2010, 10:13 PM
Have you gone back to the old man's house? The man you first meet in the game?

Once he is following you, go to the cave you go to during the festival to get the special stone, all will be revealed then.

Ok i will see :D
Edit: i did it and beat ho-oh im now progressing :D
For the people who wants the meganium ranger sign
You must start at the left part,
go to beneath and up and beneath and up (the ranger sign stands on serebii and follow this instructions)

Shapatti
12th March 2010, 10:56 PM
Where would i find Ratorato Path?

Lorde
13th March 2010, 2:48 AM
Where would i find Ratorato Path?

On Rainbow Island (the first major island), west of the Ranger Base :)

Illusione-Tempus
13th March 2010, 4:39 AM
For the people who wants the meganium ranger sign
You must start at the left part,
go to beneath and up and beneath and up (the ranger sign stands on serebii and follow this instructions)

Video anyone? Or at least a clearer instruction? =/

Lorde
13th March 2010, 2:20 PM
Here's my dilemma in Ranger: Tracks of Light. I noticed when I was trying to get the Lugia mission, that I'm missing one Pokemon (I only have 299). I'm pretty sure it's Camerupt. Does anyone know where exactly on the volcanic island it's located? I have yet to find it by walking around on the outside and on the island of the volcano.

Zelionax
13th March 2010, 3:10 PM
Anyone has any idea how to get to West Sea? I just finished the trial at the cave but have no idea where to go to get the pillar up to fight Ho-oh

Lorde
13th March 2010, 3:13 PM
Anyone has any idea how to get to West Sea? I just finished the trial at the cave but have no idea where to go to get the pillar up to fight Ho-oh

Have you tried asking Murph? I think someone told me to talk to him and he'd take you to the sea for that part of the story.

txdaan
13th March 2010, 3:41 PM
Ok, so I've defeated Typhlosion and had the cutscene at the base, what to I have to do now? I've been flying around but I have trouble figuring out since I don't understand any Japanese.

EDIT: I just read about something called "shining mode" or something here, and I've tried it with the legendary beasts, but all it seems to do is make wild Pok&#233;mon afraid to go near me. Latios/Latias seems to be able to go faster, but does it do anything else for the beasts/past partners?

benny_1999
13th March 2010, 7:42 PM
[QUOTE=txdaan;11141023]Ok, so I've defeated Typhlosion and had the cutscene at the base, what to I have to do now? I've been flying around but I have trouble figuring out since I don't understand any Japanese.

Well, you need to go under the waterfall.

benny_1999
13th March 2010, 7:43 PM
Finally, i've defeated mewtwo. But is Arceus in the past more difficult?

benny_1999
13th March 2010, 7:45 PM
Finally. I've defeated Mewtwo. But is Arceus in the past more difficult?

benny_1999
13th March 2010, 9:24 PM
Where can i get the mission for the 3 legendary birds?

Lorde
14th March 2010, 3:39 AM
EDIT: I just read about something called "shining mode" or something here, and I've tried it with the legendary beasts, but all it seems to do is make wild Pokémon afraid to go near me. Latios/Latias seems to be able to go faster, but does it do anything else for the beasts/past partners?

Shining Mode doesn't appear to do anything big when it comes to the Beasts. It only enables Latias/Latios to fly faster.

Richards22
14th March 2010, 3:49 AM
nah i never got into ranger it gets boring

Illusione-Tempus
14th March 2010, 8:40 AM
Here's my dilemma in Ranger: Tracks of Light. I noticed when I was trying to get the Lugia mission, that I'm missing one Pokemon (I only have 299). I'm pretty sure it's Camerupt. Does anyone know where exactly on the volcanic island it's located? I have yet to find it by walking around on the outside and on the island of the volcano.

Camerupt... Go to the place with the Charmeleon and the Numel. Around the end of that place, there will be a ledge. Jump down and you'll find Camerupt

EDIT: I just read about something called "shining mode" or something here, and I've tried it with the legendary beasts, but all it seems to do is make wild Pokémon afraid to go near me. Latios/Latias seems to be able to go faster, but does it do anything else for the beasts/past partners?

Well, the shining mode only affects Latios/Latias in order to fly faster. But if I may say, the Legendary Beasts only make Pokemon intimidated and not able to move and make your travels Pokemon free (if you're careful not to hit them :p). Besides, it calms down angry Pokemon when you ride on them, which will save your time trying to capture them.

kawaii serebii
14th March 2010, 4:22 PM
I'm short of Teddiursa in my browser. Anyone knows where else have Teddiursa other than the now non-existent Drop Island?

Masteri Mori
14th March 2010, 11:52 PM
I'm short of Teddiursa in my browser. Anyone knows where else have Teddiursa other than the now non-existent Drop Island?

Teddiursa is found at the top of the screen to the right of the old mansion, where the wooper are, you also need to use roar to scare it out of the trees.

Hope this helps.

Shapatti
15th March 2010, 1:23 AM
As a bit of info, i have found that Ho-oh can only be summoned again using his ranger sign, (In which he always seems to be in shining mode due to the image that appears after the sign is made.) when you are standing on the ocean pillar where you first meet it.

I think this may be the same for all the birds, but i am unsure and will try it out to let you know.

Illusione-Tempus
15th March 2010, 4:20 AM
As a bit of info, i have found that Ho-oh can only be summoned again using his ranger sign, (In which he always seems to be in shining mode due to the image that appears after the sign is made.) when you are standing on the ocean pillar where you first meet it.

I think this may be the same for all the birds, but i am unsure and will try it out to let you know.

People know about that dear :) *got shot*

Instead, why don't you help by trying to figure out how to draw Meganium's sign and tell us here?

Lorde
15th March 2010, 8:39 AM
Camerupt... Go to the place with the Charmeleon and the Numel. Around the end of that place, there will be a ledge. Jump down and you'll find Camerupt

Wow, that sucker was hidden pretty good, it's probably the only Pokemon that requires you to jump off of a ledge. Thanks.

Teddiursa is found at the top of the screen to the right of the old mansion, where the wooper are, you also need to use roar to scare it out of the trees.

Hope this helps.

That really helps since I'm trying to get all 301 Pokemon with an S capture rank too. Does anyone know where Ursaring ran off to? Drop Island no longer exists which is a huge hole in the plot.

Shapatti
15th March 2010, 9:49 AM
I think i've worked out how to draw it, i just can't get it to work, if you look at the image on Serebii, you can see which line was drawn first, because newer lines are shown above the older lines, so by the looks of it, the sign was started as if you were drawing Garchomp's ranger sign, on the lower line.

kawaii serebii
15th March 2010, 11:04 AM
4th Kira>> LOL!! I got Ursaring in Drop Island and got an S grade for it XD but if you wanna catch it it can be found with the Togekiss at the path below the Old Mansion. You'll see two Gloom on the path, you can't miss it. Go left and you'll see Togekis and Ursaring =3

Lorde
15th March 2010, 11:08 AM
4th Kira>> LOL!! I got Ursaring in Drop Island and got an S grade for it XD but if you wanna catch it it can be found with the Togekiss at the path below the Old Mansion. You'll see two Gloom on the path, you can't miss it. Go left and you'll see Togekis and Ursaring =3

It's not that I couldn't get a good rank, its just I never really cared much about it to begin with. I never thought I'd want perfect rankings with all the Pokemon.

Thanks but, Togekiss is only found in the Sky. So are you sure Ursaring is there?

kawaii serebii
15th March 2010, 11:59 AM
Yeah, why did they make the whole Drop Island vanish anyway? =_=

ohmygod, I'm so sorry!!! O_O!! I tend to mess up the names of the Togepi evolutions *dies* I mean Togetic.

Illusione-Tempus
15th March 2010, 12:36 PM
I think i've worked out how to draw it, i just can't get it to work, if you look at the image on Serebii, you can see which line was drawn first, because newer lines are shown above the older lines, so by the looks of it, the sign was started as if you were drawing Garchomp's ranger sign, on the lower line.

Based on what Serebii stated:

Start with the small vertical line. Took me a couple of tries to get it working

We need a video so I can figure it out D=

LOL!! I got Ursaring in Drop Island and got an S grade for it

Amazing... I couldn't even get an S rank 'til I caught my second Buizel =/

Any tips for the last mission of the Fire Temple? It's rather hard to catch up with the time... (And I nearly captured Tyranitar twice, a few more loops yet the time is running out >.<)

Shapatti
15th March 2010, 6:42 PM
I just got the my friends copy of the game, (Masteri Mori's copy) and from what i gather, and i have tried this on my copy, the Meganium sign is an hourglass image on it's side, like the infinity symbol is an 8 on it's side.

Hope this helps.

Masteri Mori
16th March 2010, 12:36 AM
I just got the my friends copy of the game, (Masteri Mori's copy) and from what i gather, and i have tried this on my copy, the Meganium sign is an hourglass image on it's side, like the infinity symbol is an 8 on it's side.

Hope this helps.

Basically, I started doing the Garchomp sign (starting at the top left, then just after the cross, I went up a bit at the end. Needless to say, it took me a few attempts to get it right. To be fair, I think Typhlosion's sign was much harder because I can't find a definitive sign for him...

Shapatti
16th March 2010, 12:51 AM
You double posted again, your connection is rubbish.

I got it to work as an hourglass image, if my webcam was working i would post a video of how i did it, i'll make a vid when my cam is back online.

Edit: Couldn't get the cam to work, so made this quickly in paint.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/Shapatti/MeganiumRangerSign.jpg?t=1268694826

Start on the left hand top line, the size of the sign seems to matter, it may take you a few times to get it right, if you can't get it, it is likely that it is too big, so draw it smaller. Small enough to fit inside the guide circle.

Lorde
16th March 2010, 5:18 AM

I got it to work as an hourglass image, if my webcam was working i would post a video of how i did it, i'll make a vid when my cam is back online.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/Shapatti/MeganiumRangerSign.jpg?t=1268694826

Start on the left hand top line, the size of the sign seems to matter, it may take you a few times to get it right, if you can't get it, it is likely that it is too big, so draw it smaller. Small enough to fit inside the guide circle.

Thanks! That really helped me, I've got the Ranger Sign registered now. The example on the main site wasn't very helpful since it looked like you had to pick up the stylus from that point of view but it's easier when you use this example, took me a few tries but it's done.

Maru
16th March 2010, 7:13 AM
Ok, I don't know what to do now so I have a question...What do I have to do after beating Typhlosion? I went to the ranger base but of course I didn't understand a thing about what did they told me. Sorry if anyone asked this before me ^^U

Illusione-Tempus
16th March 2010, 9:34 AM

Oh, so that's how it's done... Good work on finding out how. At least my worries of the Meganium sign is all over :x

So after reading that at Graveler's locations there are clocks, I managed to defeat Tyranitar. Now I have a silly problem with Abomasnow... <<;;

Masteri Mori
16th March 2010, 3:48 PM
Ok, I don't know what to do now so I have a question...What do I have to do after beating Typhlosion? I went to the ranger base but of course I didn't understand a thing about what did they told me. Sorry if anyone asked this before me ^^U

After defeating Typhlosion, head back to Kokona village (the first one), where a festival will take place, and you have to do a floor puzzle (similar to the Sootopolis gym in RSE) involving travelling from one tile to another while going on each other tile exactly once. When you have done this, head back to the Ranger Base, and then go to Sobiana Island, and use Suicine to travel up the river until you reach a waterfall, which you can now enter.

Maru
16th March 2010, 5:45 PM
After defeating Typhlosion, head back to Kokona village (the first one), where a festival will take place, and you have to do a floor puzzle (similar to the Sootopolis gym in RSE) involving travelling from one tile to another while going on each other tile exactly once. When you have done this, head back to the Ranger Base, and then go to Sobiana Island, and use Suicine to travel up the river until you reach a waterfall, which you can now enter.

Ok, thank you very much :)

benny_1999
17th March 2010, 4:14 PM
It's not that I couldn't get a good rank, its just I never really cared much about it to begin with. I never thought I'd want perfect rankings with all the Pokemon.

Thanks but, Togekiss is only found in the Sky. So are you sure Ursaring is there?

Actually, its not Togekiss, its Togetic

benny_1999
17th March 2010, 9:06 PM
And how do you get Dusknoir?

And what must you do at the #27 quest?

Shapatti
17th March 2010, 10:02 PM
Actually, its not Togekiss, its Togetic
Actually Togekiss is found in the sky, along with Togetic, so they are actually right.

Illusione-Tempus
18th March 2010, 4:25 AM
And how do you get Dusknoir?

And what must you do at the #27 quest?

1. Go to Wandering Forest and capture all the Dusclops there. Dusknoir will appear if you do... Hey, I found this out, when I figured it'll be easiest to get through it if I capture all the Dusclops then walk my way safely.

2. http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/quests2.shtml

The place the fisherman wants you to go is to the place with the hidden Togepi... that is, if you ever find a Togepi unhidden

Alright, that was a sick joke :rolleyes:

Jimbochen
18th March 2010, 9:26 PM
Where do i find infernape in Tracks of light (Describe location)

Lorde
18th March 2010, 10:03 PM
Where do i find infernape in Tracks of light (Describe location)

I believe it's fought during a Napper attack but if you look at this (http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/hiddencave.shtml) page, it's regularly found in the Solberas Mountains after doing a past quest.

Jimbochen
18th March 2010, 10:33 PM
I believe it's fought during a Napper attack but if you look at this (http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/hiddencave.shtml) page, it's regularly found in the Solberas Mountains after doing a past quest.

Lol; So i must capture Infernape,Magmortar and Camerupt to get salamence?! :w

Lorde
18th March 2010, 10:34 PM
Lol; So i must capture Infernape,Magmortar and Camerupt to get salamence?! :w

Not exactly, I guess you want to melt the ice blocking Salamance's cave? Try capturing 3 Magmortar instead. There are two on the volcanic island and one in the Air Fortress.

Jimbochen
18th March 2010, 10:46 PM
Not exactly, I guess you want to melt the ice blocking Salamance's cave? Try capturing 3 Magmortar instead. There are two on the volcanic island and one in the Air Fortress.

ok thx
Salamence is last needed for i have all 300pokemons

benny_1999
18th March 2010, 10:53 PM
ok thx
Salamence is last needed for i have all 300pokemons

Lol, i still got 293 but i also need to do 9 quests

Lorde
19th March 2010, 10:39 AM
Might be a dumb question, but I've tried doing the Ranger Signs to rebattle certain Pokemon, but they don't appear. How does the function work?

Serebii
19th March 2010, 4:47 PM
You have to be in the area you fought them

CliveKoopa
19th March 2010, 6:26 PM
I was playing Pokemon Ranger last night on DesmuME and I saved it. I then loaded it today and all the sprites are gone. How do I fix this? Also, Shadows Of Almia comes up with a black screen on the lower screen.

benny_1999
19th March 2010, 10:38 PM
I finally defeated Lugia thanks to your help. And i have a question:

Is there something you can do after Lugia?

Shapatti
19th March 2010, 11:29 PM
@benny_1999 Do the past missions if you haven't already? Get S rank in all captures?

benny_1999
20th March 2010, 12:02 AM
@benny_1999 Do the past missions if you haven't already? Get S rank in all captures?

Ok. Thanks

ShinyHunter52
20th March 2010, 2:44 AM
Did anyone notice that metagross ranger sign is shown in air fortress? It's on the 3 part door you have to open to get to mewtwos capture.

Shapatti
20th March 2010, 10:15 AM
@ShinyHunter52 I can see what you mean, it is fairly crude though.

Ledyba
20th March 2010, 11:18 AM
On the site is stated that you can do Quest #5 if you have been to the Asahi Ruins. (its the quest from booker with the red fruit) I've defeated Mewtwo and I still dont have the quest..?

Lorde
20th March 2010, 12:50 PM
You have to be in the area you fought them

So you need to fly to the location of the Legendary Pokemon? How does that work for Lugia? Don't you usually dive from Murph's ship when you get to the sea?

On the site is stated that you can do Quest #5 if you have been to the Asahi Ruins. (its the quest from booker with the red fruit) I've defeated Mewtwo and I still dont have the quest..?

Have you talked to Booker in order to receive the Quest?

Masteri Mori
20th March 2010, 3:51 PM

Just carry on with the other quests, sooner or later you'll be able to do it, I remember not being able to start Quest 5 until having done a significant proportion of them, so I assume you have to meet some other criteria.

kim12
20th March 2010, 7:04 PM
I'm not sure if this counts as a help post, but here goes...
Does anyone live around Portland, Oregon? I need to play the Deoxys mission and nobody around me plays Pokemon... I'm willing to drive for 2 hours. If you want to do it, please PM me.
I just tried the mission by myself, and there's a place where 2 people need to step on a switch and couldn't get any further...

Oh in case you didn't notice, I'm talking about Tracks of Light.

Illusione-Tempus
21st March 2010, 4:36 AM
So you need to fly to the location of the Legendary Pokemon? How does that work for Lugia? Don't you usually dive from Murph's ship when you get to the sea?

In case for Lugia: When you sail with Murph, as soon as you reached the diving location, Murph will ask you a question whether you want to dive or not (Or, maybe that's what he said). If you choose yes, you'll dive into the sea. If you choose no, you will remain at the boat where you can draw Lugia's sign and you will stay in the boat until you ask Murph to return to Naname Village.

Lucario At Service
24th March 2010, 5:39 PM
Can anyone tell me the exact location of "Croconaw" & "Cleffa" in the Ranger 3 game (Pokearth on the main site doesn't have the location listed for these two pokemon).

Lorde
24th March 2010, 5:46 PM
Can anyone tell me the exact location of "Croconaw" & "Cleffa" in the Ranger 3 game (Pokearth on the main site doesn't have the location listed for these two pokemon).

For Croconaw, I know it's in the Sobiana Highway, try using Roar in the trees in that area.

Lucario At Service
24th March 2010, 6:14 PM
For Croconaw, I know it's in the Sobiana Highway, try using Roar in the trees in that area.
Thanks for Croconaw location, because of it i found Cleffa's location as well. It is in Kanal Ruins, near the place where that Politoed is (have to use Roar for it as well).

Serebii
24th March 2010, 6:38 PM
Cleffa is in the Kanal Ruins entrance

Serebii
24th March 2010, 6:38 PM
Cleffa is in the Kanal Ruins entrance

Ledyba
24th March 2010, 7:15 PM
I have Stunky, Mothim, Bibarel & Gible for some quest, but the girl moves to another place and I dont understand it! Help me please, this is MY final quest.

Lucario At Service
24th March 2010, 7:29 PM
I have Stunky, Mothim, Bibarel & Gible for some quest, but the girl moves to another place and I dont understand it! Help me please, this is MY final quest.
When the girl is in her original position (the place where you get the quest from her initially), talk to her again & then answer the left option (which is "Yes" or "Ok" i think), then the position changes to the other place (it is the place where you get a Mudkip) there you will find all the pokemons you have to catch for her roaming around & no other pokemons would be there at that time (there is no need to go & catch those pokemons from there other locations). When you catch all the four pokemons the quest will end (i think you may have to talk to her again after all the four are captured, i don't remember this part clearly).

Also this can't be your final quest because there is the last quest (52nd) which you will only get when you have completed all the other 51 quests and captured Latios or Latias (this one would be opposite to the "Lati" you would get before) after Quest 11 is completed.

Lorde
25th March 2010, 1:07 AM
A question about Ranger 3:

Does the Ranger Manaphy Egg send a Wonder Card to D/P/Pt/HG/SS? Because I've tried sending it to SS and it won't receive it. I'm wondering if I have to delete a Wonder Card but I don't want to unless I have to.

Lucario At Service
25th March 2010, 5:52 PM
I wanted to know whats the difference between all those field move boxes in the Past missions is for. I do understand that opening them would give you some boosts in the captures but what would happen if you don't use the described field move on those boxes to open them & instead use some other moves. Also what are the boosts you get from opening them (i can understand one being making the player move much faster on the field).

Masteri Mori
25th March 2010, 7:43 PM
I wanted to know whats the difference between all those field move boxes in the Past missions is for. I do understand that opening them would give you some boosts in the captures but what would happen if you don't use the described field move on those boxes to open them & instead use some other moves. Also what are the boosts you get from opening them (i can understand one being making the player move much faster on the field).

The icon with the blue Styler is likely to be defence (untested by me as of yet), the red Styler gives you around a 10%(?) Styler damage bonus, and the icon with the yellow Pikachu head boosts your Assists (once again, I'm unsure whether this affects just the damage dealt, or other factors such as the recharge time)

Apart from that, using the appropriate field move on the boxes seems as though it gives the upgrades bonuses, so you may want to keep a large arsenal of Pokemon at your disposal for this.

Jimbochen
27th March 2010, 4:52 PM
Who thinks a charged mewtwo is impossible?
I dont think so, because i did it,
You HAVE to try it much till you got it,
May i post a link?(youtube to show mewtwo charged? or set it in signature)

Illusione-Tempus
28th March 2010, 5:51 AM
Who thinks a charged mewtwo is impossible?
I dont think so, because i did it,
You HAVE to try it much till you got it,
May i post a link?(youtube to show mewtwo charged? or set it in signature)

Er... I don't recall anyone saying charged Mewtwo sign is impossible. I've done the impossible like 10 times without failure... It's just that it's like there's no difference with the charged one and the normal one, like nearly all the charged PokeAssist has no difference with the normal one.

Lorde
29th March 2010, 2:25 AM
So then a charged Mewtwo Sign does nothing? Is there a list of Signs that do nothing when charged? It might save people the trouble of charging the styler haha :P

Mewtwo's sign is only used for a rematch with Mewtwo right? And if so, is the rematch held at the Sky Fortress in general or only the main room where the main battle took place?

Illusione-Tempus
29th March 2010, 3:22 AM
So then a charged Mewtwo Sign does nothing? Is there a list of Signs that do nothing when charged? It might save people the trouble of charging the styler haha :P

Mewtwo's sign is only used for a rematch with Mewtwo right? And if so, is the rematch held at the Sky Fortress in general or only the main room where the main battle took place?

1. I stand corrected. I just tried a non-charged Mewtwo's assist and it's different from the charged one (I always charge when I use Mewtwo, just to be proud :D)

2. I don't think so. I tried it once at the Sky Fortress and all that happens is a Mewtwo joining my party (of 8 lol). It's just so that you can use Mewtwo's assist. Rematching Mewtwo (though I don't really call it a rematch) can be done through the Drop Island stimulation.

armandoduck
4th April 2010, 2:00 PM
in pokemon ranger tracks of light i can't complete quest 27 a fiserman's anger
can someone help me? its one of the last quests i need to complete to fisish my browser

armandoduck
4th April 2010, 2:04 PM
in pokemon ranger tracks of light i can't complete quest 27 a fiserman's anger
can someone help me? its one of the last quests i need to complete to fisish my browser

kawaii serebii
5th April 2010, 10:52 AM
You have to go the Asahi Ruins where the Jumpluff and Sunflora are. You'll finish the quest there

littedemon
6th April 2010, 8:06 PM
its into the cave off moltres;)
at some point you can jump off a little cliff

zant1234
11th April 2010, 7:45 AM
So I bought the original Pokemon Ranger a long time ago, beat it, got the Manaphy egg, traded it to Diamond and then hatched it. But then I was an idiot and deleted my save file on Diamond. Is there anyway that I can get Manaphy this way again?

kkmaster
11th April 2010, 12:11 PM
its easy just get some rechage pokemon and dont circle him if !!! is on his head

CaptainAwesome
15th April 2010, 12:21 PM
i guess you have managed to acomplish it a hundred times by now but if anyone else has trouble here is some advice since i know how frustrating it is to fight him:

previous fight:try not to lose any hp catching the rhyhorn you need it for drapion

have at least 40 hp on your styler 50 if possible

circle him as fast as you can

when you see that he is about to attack stop circling

when he does the poison cloud attack just circle around the clouds slowly

be sure not to hit the clouds because they take 10 hp and that quicly drains on your styler

catch both pikachu on the ship for recharge.very handy to have

i hope it helps n_n

Ledyba
18th April 2010, 10:19 AM
How can I transfer Shaymin/Deoxys/Heatran/Manaphy Egg to my SoulSilver?

Lorde
18th April 2010, 12:54 PM
How can I transfer Shaymin/Deoxys/Heatran/Manaphy Egg to my SoulSilver?

You can only transfer those Ranger 3 Pokemon to a Japanese copy of the Pokemon games. If you fulfill all the requirements then you go to Mystery Gift (keep in mind that it's all Japanese text so you might have to give it a few tries if you can't read the language) on SS, select receive gift via Wireless then on Ranger you select the Transfer Gift icon and transfer the Pokemon to SS. SS should pick up the signal and the Pokemon should be transferred automatically.

Needs a Deoxys
18th April 2010, 9:01 PM
What is the difference between the Ranger 2 Manaphy you get via wifi and the one where you input the code. Each unlock the same thing, right?

Lorde
19th April 2010, 2:06 AM
What is the difference between the Ranger 2 Manaphy you get via wifi and the one where you input the code. Each unlock the same thing, right?

There is NO Wi-Fi Manaphy or Manaphy Egg. I assume you mean the one you obtain by Wirelessly linking a 4th Gen game like Diamond or Pearl with a Ranger game? If so, then there is no difference really, except maybe the date the Egg was obtained from Ranger and the date hatched lol. Also, none of the Manaphy activate/unlock anything, thery're just Eggs that hatch into a level one Manaphy.

newbioform
22nd April 2010, 3:13 PM
I would like some help with Shadow of Almia.

I am at the ice cavern part and am now stuck on, believe it or not, the 3xgolbat battle. I have always been worse in multi-poke battles and all the challenging fights so far have been the ones where minions send a horde on me. But this one tops the cake.

Is there any particular strategy that I can use to beat them? The problem is not their attack or damage, it's the fact that they non-stop circle the stage and constantly breaking the line and I can't do small fast circles either since they never stop except for when they attack. None of the poke assists I have tried have been effective either. I never even got any of them below half HP in the a few times I have tried to far.

Thanks.

Lorde
23rd April 2010, 1:55 AM
I would like some help with Shadow of Almia.

I am at the ice cavern part and am now stuck on, believe it or not, the 3xgolbat battle. I have always been worse in multi-poke battles and all the challenging fights so far have been the ones where minions send a horde on me. But this one tops the cake.

Is there any particular strategy that I can use to beat them? The problem is not their attack or damage, it's the fact that they non-stop circle the stage and constantly breaking the line and I can't do small fast circles either since they never stop except for when they attack. None of the poke assists I have tried have been effective either. I never even got any of them below half HP in the a few times I have tried to far.

Thanks.

Since the Golbat don't seem to stop moving, what you want to do is stop their movement entirely with an Electric Assist or slow them down with another Assist that does the job like Water (but slowing them down might not get the job done). Electric Assists work best though it might only stop one Pokemon completely, it's still the best choice in my opinion since it completely stops Pokemon and it's duration is pretty good. Ice Assists and Psychic Assist do the same thing essentially so any of those are good choices, the only problem is that you may need to search around a bit for those. That's the best advice I can give.

newbioform
23rd April 2010, 10:17 AM
I got myself a full party of electric pokemon (too bad I had munchlax as partner) and finally beat them after a few attempts through continuous poke assists. (The lack of save point nearby is really annoying). Thank you for your help. Hopefully they focus more on single boss fights later in the game... (or I'm screwed)

Ledyba
24th April 2010, 9:53 AM
How can you transfer the Shaymin/Heatran/Deoxys/Manaphy Egg to HeartGold/SoulSilver?

Maru
24th April 2010, 10:41 PM
Hey, I've got a question about Ranger tracks of light. After the credits roll, what do I have to do? :s A friend of mine told me that I have to search for the legendary birds on the sky, but I can't find them :s Can anybody help me?

Lorde
25th April 2010, 12:17 AM
Hey, I've got a question about Ranger tracks of light. After the credits roll, what do I have to do? :s A friend of mine told me that I have to search for the legendary birds on the sky, but I can't find them :s Can anybody help me?

Ok what you do is Fly in the sky as usual (you should be able to do this at this point lol) and you just search for them in the sky just as if you were looking for other Pokemon. You encounter them eventually, one at a time and you have to approach them just like any other Pokemon. You may need to charge your styler before taking off since it enhances the speed of Latios/Latias and that may help you reach them easily. Once you get close enough to one of the Birds, it'll retreat back to it's home on one of the islands and you have to capture them each. That's all I believe. You get their Ranger Sign once you've captured them.

Maru
26th April 2010, 2:09 AM
Ok what you do is Fly in the sky as usual (you should be able to do this at this point lol) and you just search for them in the sky just as if you were looking for other Pokemon. You encounter them eventually, one at a time and you have to approach them just like any other Pokemon. You may need to charge your styler before taking off since it enhances the speed of Latios/Latias and that may help you reach them easily. Once you get close enough to one of the Birds, it'll retreat back to it's home on one of the islands and you have to capture them each. That's all I believe. You get their Ranger Sign once you've captured them.

Ok, I will try it now ^^. Thank you :D

Hejiru
26th April 2010, 2:30 AM
In Ranger 2 (Shadows of Almia) if I restart the game would I be able to send over a new Manaphy egg, Darkrai, and Riolu?

Lorde
26th April 2010, 2:34 AM
In Ranger 2 (Shadows of Almia) if I restart the game would I be able to send over a new Manaphy egg, Darkrai, and Riolu?

I don't believe you can obtain multiple Pokemon. I believe the missions remain when you restart the game but the Pokemon are one per game, not one per savefile.

ASuch
20th May 2010, 11:29 PM
I just captured the three birds and talked to the flying pokemon person and got my points, and I don't know what to do now. I can't find any quests, and all the other rangers and Murph are gone and I don't know where to go. I think I might have to go to the Ranger base that has Prof Hastings, but I don't know where that is either. Help please?

TR4eva
9th June 2010, 6:33 PM
Ok, on Shadows of Almia I can't find Pokemon 175, 180 and 209, so can someone tell me what they are and where to find them, please?
Oh, and I found Celebi, but I didn't check what number it was so whichever 2 are left can someone help me find them.

Illusione-Tempus
28th June 2010, 6:55 AM
Ok, on Shadows of Almia I can't find Pokemon 175, 180 and 209, so can someone tell me what they are and where to find them, please?
Oh, and I found Celebi, but I didn't check what number it was so whichever 2 are left can someone help me find them.

I suggest going here (http://serebii.net/spindex-dp/) next time.
- 175 is Lickilicky. Found at the room with the smell of hairspray at the cargo ship.
- 180 is Ninjask. Found after you use Slam *1 at the tree at Chroma Highway.
- 209 is Celebi, but since you've found it, I don't feel like typing on how to get it.

TR4eva
3rd August 2010, 12:15 PM
I suggest going here (http://serebii.net/spindex-dp/) next time.
- 175 is Lickilicky. Found at the room with the smell of hairspray at the cargo ship.
- 180 is Ninjask. Found after you use Slam *1 at the tree at Chroma Highway.
- 209 is Celebi, but since you've found it, I don't feel like typing on how to get it.

Ok, thanks :)
I shall go and find them now...

Primal Crusader V
20th September 2010, 7:13 PM
I've notice capturing the steelix in The original Pokemon Ranger is hard.
I've used Jynx to help, but she wasn't helpful;124;
I've used Dusclops, he was OK. But he didn't help me catch Steelix.
Any strategies? Please, I need this help from any dependable user.

jk8956
25th September 2010, 2:47 PM
On Pokemon Ranger, I can't get past those red alarm sensors at Go-Rock Base.

Skydra
25th September 2010, 8:49 PM
Study the patterns very closely. You'll eventually find a way to get past using the patterns to your advantage.

Auraninja
2nd October 2010, 12:14 PM
I had a few questions about the third Pokemon Ranger Game, Guardian Signs.

1. How long is the game if you are just talking aout the main missions and not the side quests?

2. When are you able to do the wi-fi missions? If I'm not mistaken, Shadows of Almia allowed you to do two before the end of the game, but don't take my word for it.

3. If any date has been revealed, when will the special wi-fi missions take place.

Edit: To answer a question asked earlier, about the floor tiles, you can also learn how to move on them.

Lorde
5th October 2010, 8:01 AM
I had a few questions about the third Pokemon Ranger Game, Guardian Signs.

1. How long is the game if you are just talking aout the main missions and not the side quests?

2. When are you able to do the wi-fi missions? If I'm not mistaken, Shadows of Almia allowed you to do two before the end of the game, but don't take my word for it.

3. If any date has been revealed, when will the special wi-fi missions take place.

Edit: To answer a question asked earlier, about the floor tiles, you can also learn how to move on them.

I'll try to answer these the best I can, though I am rusty since I haven't played Ranger 3 in months (if I'm wrong, someone correct me):

1) The game took me about 2-3 days to complete, and that was just main quests and other important business. It really just depends on how quickly you play through the game.

2) Only Manaphy's mission is playable early on, after having completed the "salvage the sunken UFO" mission. Deoxys', Shaymin's, Heatran's, and the other missions are all post-game. Also, a small note, SoA only had one mission you could complete before defeating the game (Manaphy's).

3) Serebii updated the main site saying that the Deoxys and Manaphy missions are downloadble now.

Sairus
6th October 2010, 12:54 AM
Can you transfer more than one Deoxys from your game if you restart your file, or is it like in previous games where there is only one Deoxys per copy of the game?
I want 4 Deoxys, so I'm really hoping for the former =(

Lorde
6th October 2010, 12:56 AM
Can you transfer more than one Deoxys from your game if you restart your file, or is it like in previous games where there is only one Deoxys per copy of the game?
I want 4 Deoxys, so I'm really hoping for the former =(

I believe it's one Deoxys per game, not save file. Same goes for the other events.

luxrayshock
6th October 2010, 3:06 AM
So how do i do the deoxys mission? haven't attempted it yet but i'd like to know for when i do, i read that it's multiplayer?

Lorde
6th October 2010, 3:08 AM
So how do i do the deoxys mission? haven't attempted it yet but i'd like to know for when i do, i read that it's multiplayer?

Yeah it's multiplayer only. You'll need to beat the game and then choose to play the mission via the Ranger Net option or whatever it's called in these games. You basically link up with friends and attempt to capture Deoxys.

luxrayshock
6th October 2010, 3:14 AM
so could i "host a game" persay? or would i have to like find pple and do some sorta friend code thing?

Lorde
6th October 2010, 3:27 AM
so could i "host a game" persay? or would i have to like find pple and do some sorta friend code thing?

It's not a "Friend Code" kind of thing because you need to find real people with the game close by to you in order to access the mission. There's some more stuff about it on the page (http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/wifi.shtml) for Ranger 3 events. I'm not sure about the exact mechanics but the page might help. I don't know anyone who has played this mission yet, due to the fact that few people buy these games :s

Muffin Man
6th October 2010, 6:55 AM
Yeah it's multiplayer only. You'll need to beat the game and then choose to play the mission via the Ranger Net option or whatever it's called in these games. You basically link up with friends and attempt to capture Deoxys.

Do both players have to download the mission? Or does only the team leader need to download the mission?

Muffin Man
6th October 2010, 7:00 AM
Sorry, accidental double post.

Lorde
6th October 2010, 7:16 AM
Do both players have to download the mission? Or does only the team leader need to download the mission?

I believe everyone needs to download the mission since there has to be a "Team Leader" and that seems to imply that each person has to have the mission, then decide who the leader is since only the leader gets the Deoxys.

luxrayshock
6th October 2010, 7:20 AM
Ya that'd make sense, it just sucks though cuz i really have no one else who will buy this game therefore no one to play multiplayer mission with :/ to bad you couldn't just host a game, like i mentioned before and pple join if they please

Muffin Man
6th October 2010, 6:04 PM
Ya that'd make sense, it just sucks though cuz i really have no one else who will buy this game therefore no one to play multiplayer mission with :/ to bad you couldn't just host a game, like i mentioned before and pple join if they please

Yeah, that would make more sense. If both players have to download the mission, then that means not only do you need to have a friend with the game, but you also need to have a friend who has the game now and knows/cares enough to download the mission.

It'd be better if you could just download the mission yourself, and then eventually find a friend to help you clear it regardless of whether or not they downloaded the mission themselves.

Auraninja
6th October 2010, 9:08 PM
Two questions:

If I did a wi-fi mission that gives me a downloadable Pokemon (say the Manaphy egg) can I transport it any time I want without fear of losing the Pokemon itself? This is a making sure type of question.

I have read sources that say that the Heatran mission is available October 14. Can anybody confirm this further?

TR4eva
6th October 2010, 9:12 PM
I've got a question referring to the Ranger Net on the first 2 games.
How can I access the missions? I get the brief but then it auto-saves and goes back to the title screen.

Lorde
6th October 2010, 9:16 PM
Two questions:

If I did a wi-fi mission that gives me a downloadable Pokemon (say the Manaphy egg) can I transport it any time I want without fear of losing the Pokemon itself? This is a making sure type of question.

I have read sources that say that the Heatran mission is available October 14. Can anybody confirm this further?

The Manaphy Egg will remain in the game no matter how long it's there, same thing with any other event Pokemon. As for the Heatran Mission; I'm not sure. I'd wait for more confirmation.

Auraninja
6th October 2010, 10:56 PM
The Manaphy Egg will remain in the game no matter how long it's there, same thing with any other event Pokemon. As for the Heatran Mission; I'm not sure. I'd wait for more confirmation.
Actually this mini-pamphlet that came with the case is saying "October 14" for the Heatran mission. I guess I answered my own question (that seems to happen a lot).

Xinkc
7th October 2010, 8:25 PM
So, I know you can't play the Deoxys mission in Guardian signs until later...but am I able to download it before I can play it?

Lorde
7th October 2010, 11:05 PM
So, I know you can't play the Deoxys mission in Guardian signs until later...but am I able to download it before I can play it?

Yes you may download it before playing it. I downloaded it before playing it on the Japanese Ranger 3.

Auraninja
8th October 2010, 1:51 AM
Two questions.

1. I noticed pictures of drawing polygons around Pokemon. When is this advantageous? In other words, when is drawing more straight lined shapes useful in the game, and how is it actually useful?

2. I wanted to know how something works. How are you allowed to send two Manaphy Eggs from two different Ranger games (i.e. the original Pokemon Ranger and Guardian Signs) to a single DS Pokemon game (i.e. Pokemon Pearl)? Does the main game recognize that you sent something from a different Ranger game? That's what I'm thinking.

Muffin Man
8th October 2010, 6:34 AM
2. I wanted to know how something works. How are you allowed to send two Manaphy Eggs from two different Ranger games (i.e. the original Pokemon Ranger and Guardian Signs) to a single DS Pokemon game (i.e. Pokemon Pearl)? Does the main game recognize that you sent something from a different Ranger game? That's what I'm thinking.

There is nothing in D/P/Pl that limits the amount of Manaphy eggs you can receive. The limitation is within the Pokemon Ranger games.

Let's say you had three copies of the original Ranger game, and one copy of Pearl. You could send three Manaphy eggs into Pearl, one from each Ranger game.

But let's say you had one copy of the original Ranger, and three copies of Pearl. You would only be able to send one Manaphy egg, because the original Ranger cart would know you had already sent the Manaphy egg.

Auraninja
8th October 2010, 6:47 AM
There is nothing in D/P/Pl that limits the amount of Manaphy eggs you can receive. The limitation is within the Pokemon Ranger games.

Let's say you had three copies of the original Ranger game, and one copy of Pearl. You could send three Manaphy eggs into Pearl, one from each Ranger game.

But let's say you had one copy of the original Ranger, and three copies of Pearl. You would only be able to send one Manaphy egg, because the original Ranger cart would know you had already sent the Manaphy egg.
Fair enough.

I've read on the mini pamphlet that you can get another Deoxys even if you already got it before. The pamphlet says that you can't send a Deoxys to a game that has already received one from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Does this mean if I have three games (i.e. Pearl, Platinum, and Heart Gold), I can send three Deoxys (one for each game) from the same Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs as long as they didn't get one from a different copy of said game?

Edit: I edited out the questions that I have already founded the answers needed to solve them.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
10th October 2010, 6:04 AM
Okay, I've had enough; how the **** am I supposed to catch Honchkrow!?! That flying ******* is far faster than Latios even after I activate the turbo flight; I never end up getting any closer to him and end up chasing him all the way off the map, at which time I need to turn around and go all the way back to the place where it is flying and try again. I thought Latios and Latias were the fastest fliers of all (in this game), so how am I supposed to capture something that flies at like twice the speed? Is there some special trick, do I just need to keep trying for several more countless hours, or what?

Auraninja
10th October 2010, 6:44 AM
I had another thing I wanted to ask about. It's about evolved Pokemon in the Temple Missions.

Is it easier to get a fully evolved Pokemon to become powerful as opposed to an under-evolved Pokemon?

Are bigger Pokemon more vulnerable to be attacked than smaller Pokemon?

Lorde
10th October 2010, 8:46 AM
Okay, I've had enough; how the **** am I supposed to catch Honchkrow!?! That flying ******* is far faster than Latios even after I activate the turbo flight; I never end up getting any closer to him and end up chasing him all the way off the map, at which time I need to turn around and go all the way back to the place where it is flying and try again. I thought Latios and Latias were the fastest fliers of all (in this game), so how am I supposed to capture something that flies at like twice the speed? Is there some special trick, do I just need to keep trying for several more countless hours, or what?

Once you go ahead and activate the "turbo" mode by charging the styler a bit during the drawing of the Lat@s' Ranger sign, it should be relatively simple to catch up to Honchkrow. I've caught up to it twice in the Japanese version so I know it's possible. I think you're supposed to turn sharply when it turns and just try to out-maneuver it as best as you can.

Squirtleismyhomeboy
10th October 2010, 6:16 PM
i'm not 100&#37; sure but the mission should be saved on your ranger card so u should be able to replay the mission and transfer it over again

EzzPeon
10th October 2010, 8:10 PM
Once you go ahead and activate the "turbo" mode by charging the styler a bit during the drawing of the Lat@s' Ranger sign, it should be relatively simple to catch up to Honchkrow. I've caught up to it twice in the Japanese version so I know it's possible. I think you're supposed to turn sharply when it turns and just try to out-maneuver it as best as you can.

I really don't know how i did it, but after trying a million times i finally captured it (for my cousin, i don't have the game myself)

(i used the 'turbo' mode by the way)

TR4eva
11th October 2010, 8:31 PM
I've got a question referring to the Ranger Net on the first 2 games.
How can I access the missions? I get the brief but then it auto-saves and goes back to the title screen.

^ Seeing as no one has answered it yet I shall ask it again. I don't know if it's because the question is now on the previous page and no one reads the previous pages anymore or whether it's because no one actually knows the answer... so, anyone care to enlighten me?

xXNintendoXx
12th October 2010, 12:41 AM
I don'y know if this would go into the glitch thread or into here but In Guadrian Signs I seem to be able to walk through NPCS unlike I was able to in the previous Ranger Game. Is this a new feature to the 3rd edition to the Guardian Signs or is it just my game. Please Answer as soon as you can :).

Auraninja
12th October 2010, 6:56 AM
Okay, something weird happened. I only got to Tyranitar and didn't beat him in the past, and when I came to the present, the door with the Tyranitar symbol broke. What is going on?

Muffin Man
12th October 2010, 10:57 AM
I don'y know if this would go into the glitch thread or into here but In Guadrian Signs I seem to be able to walk through NPCS unlike I was able to in the previous Ranger Game. Is this a new feature to the 3rd edition to the Guardian Signs or is it just my game. Please Answer as soon as you can :).

It's the same way in my game, so I doubt it's a glitch.

Hejiru
12th October 2010, 3:19 PM
Ranger 3 question:

What do I with the slates scattered around Oblivia that have pictures of Pokemon on them? I brought an Electrivire to the Electivire door on Articuno's mountain, and nothing happens. I tried touching Electivire, the door/slate thing, dragging a line from Electivire to the door like I was doing a target clear, and nothing works. What exactly am I supposed to do?

Auraninja
12th October 2010, 6:38 PM
Ranger 3 question:

What do I with the slates scattered around Oblivia that have pictures of Pokemon on them? I brought an Electrivire to the Electivire door on Articuno's mountain, and nothing happens. I tried touching Electivire, the door/slate thing, dragging a line from Electivire to the door like I was doing a target clear, and nothing works. What exactly am I supposed to do?
I believe you are supposed to beat the Pokemon as a boss in the past, which leads to my question. What is going on if the door breaks and the Pokemon hasn't been defeated in the past?

xXNintendoXx
13th October 2010, 1:51 AM
It's the same way in my game, so I doubt it's a glitch.

So by that you means it in everybodys game :D and not jsut me XD