PDA

View Full Version : The Competitive Battling Training Club

undeadsurvivor
18th April 2009, 5:21 PM
Welcome to the Competitive Battling Training Club!

This club was created so people like us have a place to come and just chat about our teams and future ideas. This is not a RMT club in any way! Please do not post a full list of your team like you would in a RMT thread. I made this club because I was tried of only finding RMT threads and wanted to just chat it up about my team, not give it way. Dont get me wrong you can discuss concerns about certain pokemon on your team and post there stats and moves but just not entire teams. This is also a place to discuss your IV and EV concerns and training techniques, breeding methods, etc. Once you like the way your team is looking, arrange a battle and test it out. A small community of trainers working to help each other train and battle is my main goal, also to keep people from flaming your team. Just because someone wants to make a single type team ie. FIRE TEAM doesnt mean you bash there idea, instead help them make the best straight fire team they can have. I would also like to have certain members be the clubs "Gym Leaders" of a sort so that once we help a member build a team he can arrange and battle those gym leaders and once eight are defeated he/she becomes a gym leader. I would like more then the eight gym leaders because lets just face it, we all have real lives that are more important than this, and if one of them is not on for several weeks it will not stop someones progress.

Owner:
UndeadSurvivor

Gym Leader:
NONE...PM me to find out how to become one before there is enough to battle your way to become one

Members:
NONE YET

Rules: 3 strikes your banned for a week
1. NO HACKED POKEMON ALLOWED! NO DISCUSSING HACKED POKEMON! NO AR TALKING! NONE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED NO WARNING ON THIS SO DONT EVEN MENTION IT!!
2. Only the Owner (me) and Gym Leader are allowed to accept new members.
3. Use propper grammer. We all did go to school, correct?
4. No Flaming.
5. No Spam.
6. No Trade Discussion (pm only)
7. DONT GO OFF TOPIC
8. DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THE GYM LEADER IS NEVER AVAILABLE FOR A BATTLE. PM me and I will make the decide weither to remove them or not
9. NO DOUBLE POSTING. If you do, remove it before you get a strike for it.

I also have a small set of rules for the gym leaders they will be PMed to you when you become one.

More rules regarding battling a gym leader will come as we establish more gym leaders.

*If you wish to join, please put this in your first post in this club. "I (ScreenName) hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them" and tell us a little bit about your team. If you don't it means you have not read the rules, and not allowed in.*

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BATTLE THE GYM LEADERS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO. IT IS TO PROMOTE BATTLING AND SHOW HOW YOU HAVE ADVANCED SINCE JOINING. IT IS JUST FOR FUN

I look forward to this club growing and seeing how we all can help people create and improve there Competitve Battling Team!!