PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Kenpachi
21st April 2009, 10:41 PM
What Pokemon out of any game are you most proud of?
It doesn't have to be you're most powerful, but that is part of it.
It's moveset, appearance, name, stats, basically a Pokemon you
could say "I own the best [Pokemon] in the world!"

Mine is my Milotic nicknamed Mitsuki, it's female.
Shiny, helpful nature, I bred it myself, and it took a LONG time
until I got it down perfect. She has 383 Special Defense, knows
Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Recover, and Surf, and can breeze through
any beauty contest.

Volteon
21st April 2009, 10:57 PM
Moving to My DP Games ;D

and I'll have to say it's my Staraptor. Starly I first caught in Pearl.

It doesn't do much, but does everything. I like it a lot. =)

DarkAuraUmbreon
21st April 2009, 11:06 PM
Actually I Have two pokemon i take pride of !!!
1. My Blaziken in ruby ... Blaze Kick, sky uppercut, Fire Punch, aerial ace Lv 85 My most trusty battler .... never lost a match !!!!!
2. My Flygon in ruby too ... Dragon Claw crunch earthquake flamethrower lv 67 difficult to raise but proved himself in the battle tower !!!

St. Billy
22nd April 2009, 2:27 AM
My best is my Jolteon. It was the first successful IV breed I managed to do after only 2 batchs. 26 special attack and 31 in speed, very few will out speed it.

TomNook
22nd April 2009, 2:31 AM
Gotta be my first Charizard in Red lol
Miss that guy. Good times.

Ajiryn
22nd April 2009, 2:47 AM
Hahaha, that's an easy one. Anyone who knows me also knows that I pride myself on nothing other than my team of Eevee's! I've always have a maxed out team of different eevee evolutions for my main party- Which was a tad hard to do in DP because eevees don't really exist at first, and there's now 8 to choose from.

But I think I'm still the best when it comes to Eevee teams and competition! ^_^ Yeah, I know. Kinda obnoxious. Sorry....

My most favorite one of them all actually isn't an eevee. I'd say my first Charizard in Red was something I'm still nostalgic for.

foxyman1167
22nd April 2009, 2:53 AM
Still my first successful IV breed, a flawless Starmie (x/x/x/31/x/31) after about an hour, Modest and Natural Cure and all! First pokemon I really went the whole nine yards with (ie. Nature+EV+IV stuff) Now it is my favorite pokemon, lvl 100, Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Also my first 3rd Gen lvl 100, another proud moment.

Mark_Chaos
22nd April 2009, 3:00 AM
My most prized Pokemon, I had one in every Pokemon game I have, it's non-other than Charizard.

brisngr9021
22nd April 2009, 3:59 AM
My Ivysaur in pokemon Yellow.
It was level like 28 or something close, not 30s, but high twenties. I lost every pokemon to Givoanni, so I sent him out. EVERY attack of Giovanni's missed and all of my solarbeams connected, winning me the match. That thing grew like ten levels o.O
But from any other game it would have to be my Swampert from Emerald. It swept the elite four, no revives or NUTHIN, and won me 14 battles in Battle Tower undefeated. It was shiny, had no IVs or EVs 'cause i didnt know what those were back in the day...

OMG funny/depressing story about shinies. I was testing out my camera for a recorded battle so I went and played through a bit of the beginning of platinum. The chimchar I picked was SHINY!!! >_> And of course I couldn't save so... grrr!!!

christiandeath77
22nd April 2009, 5:32 AM
My Alamos Darkrai, because it's the first pokemon I EV trained.

and if someone gives me one, a TRU Dragonite ;)

christiandeath77
22nd April 2009, 5:57 AM
Also...My Kingdra that I lost :( It was the first pokemon I ever leveled to Lv. 100 in R/S/E :(

darktyranitar937
22nd April 2009, 7:59 AM
im most proud of my lv 100 Mew with SolarBeam, Fire Blast, X-Scissor n Psychic.;244;

Lucazard
22nd April 2009, 8:05 AM
I have to say my 1st starter Charmander which is now a Charizard.
It was also my 1st level hundred and my fav poke all time.

Tadashi
22nd April 2009, 8:33 AM
I'm very proud of my Staraptor in Diamond :) First capture I made. I named her Skye, and she took me through the entire story mode and beyond. I use her often at the Tower (proud moment when she helped defeat Palmer the first time I defeated him ^^) Her Return attack absolutely kills so many things. Even though her nature isn't the best, and I have no idea what her EV's and IV's are, I love her to pieces, and I'm very proud of her ^^

Virtuos
22nd April 2009, 11:49 AM
My shiny skorupi. although it has bad nature, i still prize it because it is my first ever shiny pokemon :P

i found it while breeding a jolly-sniper skorupi.

Slowking[George]
22nd April 2009, 1:42 PM
My Timid Starmie with */*/*/31/*/31 IVs, Natural Cure and an amazing moveset. Non-shiny, so it keeps its awesome colours. :)

Carcus
22nd April 2009, 1:57 PM
On Pokemon Blue, my level 100 Rattata. On my second playthrough I caught him at level 2, then released my starter and never caught another pokemon. Played through the entire game without even evolving him.

burgaz62
22nd April 2009, 2:17 PM
Blastoise. I miss him so much. If only I could find pokemon blue. I have another Blastoise in Diamond, but He just isn't the same... But the one in Diamond is pretty awesome. First level 100 in d/p

King Edwin
22nd April 2009, 2:44 PM
my infernape in diamond, which was my first lv.100.

Commander L. Halsti
22nd April 2009, 3:35 PM
My female Weezing on Emerald, named Velenmorte(˝poisonous death˝ in Italian). Murdered most things with Sludge, her Return was formidable. Also, a Walrein named Geloregio, killed Groudon which was Lv. 70, while Geloregio was 52 or so.
On Diamond:my Luxray which I named Tesla. Reliable, all stats decent. I hope he'll serve me well against E4.

Nibbles4Ever
22nd April 2009, 6:24 PM
I'm most proud of my Tyranitar Lily. Shes so strong shes won a tournament for me on another forum I'm in. I've never won any battles against other people before getting my tyranitar, and my other pokemon in my team so thats really cool ^^

Chimcharmander
22nd April 2009, 6:46 PM
My infernape, lv 100 and ev trained. (egg hatched)

The Benmeister
22nd April 2009, 6:51 PM
My shiny Roserade probably wins there. Five days into the game I found a shiny Budew, conveniently with a neutral nature. It has also won the Master Rank in Smart.

Honerable mentions go to my shiny Machamp, along with my Master Rank in Beauty Milotic and, of course, Killfish the level 100 Qwilfish.

Gorgonopsid Master
22nd April 2009, 7:03 PM
It has to be my mewtwo i caught in red then traded to gold. I had a few of them cos i cloned em but they were the first poke i leveled to 100 and was pretty much unbeatable

feraligatr666
22nd April 2009, 7:13 PM
Hi i'm new to this online stuff but i've loved pokemon since they came out and i'm damn proud of it my favorite pokemon who i'd say i'm most proud of would be my (platinum) nidoking Lv.73 Rash nature knows /Poison Jab/Dragon Pulse/Earth power/Megahorn miss my first nidoking from red T-T though those are the ones that live with you 4ever no matter how new these games get

Demon Hippie
22nd April 2009, 10:09 PM
my first level 100 Blissey with 714HP became my special tank in battles, rarely lose with him :)
also where possible i'v also had a snorlax in my team through the games ;munchlax;

1ee7leader
22nd April 2009, 10:53 PM
My Charizard....awww, back in the day...
Goes into JD daydream....

brit-angel
22nd April 2009, 11:06 PM
My Blaziken, Raichu, and Salamence because they were the first three to level 100. Also, my Pelipper because it won the master tough rank for me.

zlxq3000
23rd April 2009, 12:00 AM
Probably the pokemon known as 'Champ', since he's not only my strongest pokemon, but because he's beaten the Kanto League 3 times, each time against a different party of Gary's (I traded him into LG both times I restarted, and he's battled Gary's Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise all single-handedly, which is pretty impressive, since he has an elemental weakness to Charizard).

Profesco
23rd April 2009, 1:37 AM
I'm proudest of my shiny Umbreon. I'd brag about him, but I already did that a couple days ago, and I don't want us to sound full of ourselves. =3

OrLucky
23rd April 2009, 1:51 AM
Id have to say my Typhlosion in crystal.First pokemon that i ever raised to level 100.Then my Lugia in Crystal the second to level 100 :D

Zenotwapal
23rd April 2009, 2:01 AM
I'm most proud of my lv. 100 charizard in red that my dad raised half-way for me. it's stats were THROUGH THE ROOF. (special and attack stats were in like, the lower 400s)
Yet, i have not been able to duplicate my fathers success......

Lopunny333x2
23rd April 2009, 9:34 PM
I would have to say I'm most proud of
Altaria level 75 (caught at low level)
Tyranitar level 76 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Electivire level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Charizard level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
Feraligatar level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)

all of their stats are maxed for their level my charizard and Feraligatar stats are a lot higher then ones 5 level higher then them.

Corporal Keith
23rd April 2009, 9:55 PM
My Rhydon. It has no nickname (I've never been good at those), but it has swept several gym leaders all by herself with no item usage. I've yet to get to the league though, I've only just gotten Platinum.

H3R0
23rd April 2009, 10:01 PM
Oh!
My Dragonite. Thats My Boy Right There.

LadyCharizard
23rd April 2009, 10:11 PM
My very first Staraptor, Starla; she was at level 48, but she knocked out Cynthia's level 66 Garchomp with Fly, which won me the Pokémon League =D

sweet_piplup123
24th April 2009, 6:39 AM
I have two...

My male Roserade in Pearl (Oliver). Sure, he may not be EV trained and his defence is crap, but he's a great attacker.

Of course, there's always my Empoleon called Dawn, he's (yes, Dawn can be a boy's name) the most powerful Pokemon in my game so far, and he's really helpful with Cynthia's Garchomp ;)

The Benmeister
24th April 2009, 9:26 PM
Something I forgot to add - my Ditto. Lucky fella pleasured himself all the way to level 100. Kudos.

luxigal711
24th April 2009, 9:38 PM
ill give you three guesses.
my level 60 somin luxio!
not ev trained, not shiny, but awsome over all!!!!

zlxq3000
25th April 2009, 4:15 AM
I didn't realize we could post multiples. In that case:

Kanto: "Champ"
He's my strongest pokemon, and has defeated Gary Oak's starter singlehandedly in every restart starting with a different pokemon (I played through all of FR, then played through LG and restarted and played through it again so I could get all three of the legendary beasts; this was before I got Colosseum). He also aided in getting me the only Hoenn Frontier Symbol I have, a Silver symbol from the Pike.

Hoenn: "Shoryuashi"
Despite being a fire-type, she managed to defeat Wallace in Emerald. Plus she's somewhat of a rarity; a female of her species is a very hard thing to come across. Fortunately, she has a perfect nature.

Sinnoh: ...I'm not sure; I like all of my Sinnoh party pokemon equally. The strongest one right now is "Justice"... I guess he did take down all of the major Galactic battles on his own... I'm working through Platinum right now with a whole new party, so I may have a pokemon I'm most proud of from this region moreso than the others at some point in the future (although very few of them are actually native to the Sinnoh region; in fact, none of the ones in my Platinum party are at all).

mental_problem259
25th April 2009, 6:43 AM
I am Most Proud Of My Rayquaza. It is my first pokemon i raised to lvl 100, the first non-storyline legend i ever actually trained and owns most of my opponents.

Queen_Lugia
26th April 2009, 10:54 PM
One of my favorite Pokes in any version would most likely be my female ;445; in Plat, called Vorpa. She helped out alot in my E4 battles. Currently, she knows Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Sandstorm, and Earthquake. She's Lv. 69, and my highest-level self-caught Pokemon.

Another fave is Polarstorm, my Lv. 67 female ;471;. She also helped out in my E4 battles. She has Icy Wind, Ice Fang, Helping Hand, and Bite currently.

My final favorite Poke is Apocalypse, the Lv. 62 Shiny ;487-o;. Ol' Apoccy was a pain in the butt to get as a shiny. But it was worth it. :) It's current moves are Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Shadow Claw.

Ghostix
26th April 2009, 10:58 PM
My Onix from Red. It was Lvl 72 when i put it through the time capsule and evolved it into steelix. I loved him.

muumajii23
26th April 2009, 10:58 PM
My Lanturn in Plat.

It really has helped me out of a lot of situations... That and my Jynx.

They are both suprisingly good. =D

3lmi
26th April 2009, 11:04 PM
My Level 75 Staraptor, It know Brave bird, Return, Close Combat, U-Turn.

I also like my 68 Blaziken, It knows Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Stone Edge and Aerial Ace.

pokemon special
28th April 2009, 12:42 PM
My lvl 100 megapunching 1 hit KOer wigglytuff on gold^.^in DPPt its my lvl 100 surfing 1hit KOer snowflake.(its the top evo of the pipup line)^.^

ArmorAndonomon
28th April 2009, 2:39 PM
My Poliwrath, Tad.
He was the first Pokemon I fully EV trained and came up with a moveset for.

Khamul
29th April 2009, 5:01 AM
My shiny Dialga, because it wasn't that much of a pain to find for me.

Trainer Emily
30th April 2009, 7:38 AM
I have lots of 'em actually, but I'll post 2:

1.) Timid Download Porygon with 30-9-27-31-31-31 IVs!
Got this from breeding.
2.) Shiny Modest Dialga with "outstanding overall" IVs, and 31 IVs in both Sp.Atk. and Speed.
(BTW, there's a new "IV man" in Platinum, who has made a comeback from Emerald)
This one's not actually mine though, since the ID No. is not mine. I got this one from trading, to be precise. Although I'm still curious why she's willing to give this one up.

I'll post the others later on in due time.

I cant think of a name
30th April 2009, 8:02 AM
That would probably be my EVd Azelf with perfect Special Attack and Speed IVs.

Alloute
30th April 2009, 8:07 AM
My Blaziken from Sapphire!! It's the first Pokemon that I trained to LV 100^_^

Also my Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise from LeafGreen!

And finally my 50+ Ev trained Pokemon in Diamond, oh and my 100+ Event Pokemon in Pearl^_^

Henshin, Haku.
30th April 2009, 8:54 PM
I could say that i'm most proud of my Golduck, who isn't EV trained..but has pulled me out of so many difficult situations, such as against Cynthia. I think I miss him now. ;~;

Dragard
2nd May 2009, 8:26 AM
I'll have to say my Wish using Ralts. Its Female, Calm, and has 27 HP, 29 Sp.Atk, and 30 Sp.Def Ivs. The story of how I got it is in the "Luckiest Day" thread, I decided to hatch it today and she is now on my Diamond, waiting to be EV trained, and traded to my soon to be Platinum =]

Cruisercard
3rd May 2009, 4:06 AM
My Octillery.
Perfect Sp.Atk and can win Beauty contests without a fuss.

Kalot3000
3rd May 2009, 5:02 AM
My Electivire, nickname Wirevolt,
Lonely nature, shiny, I bred it myself,
has thunderbolt, Earthquake, Cross Chop
and Ice Punch, I was so happy when I saw it was shiny!

cascade88
3rd May 2009, 8:05 AM
In terms of battling only, I'm gonna go with my Golduck, Daisy. He (yes he >.>) came a long way from just being a Psyduck, and spent quite a lot of time on him, to make him very strong, and it payed off. Second place for this would go to my Staraptor, Moses.

But just as a sidenote, I'm also proud of my Lopunny, because she's won so many ribbons at the Contest Hall.

Evilyn
3rd May 2009, 8:59 AM
'Fade Away', my 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 Naive Mixed Attacking Arcanine with HP Ice Power 70. So much Breeding (it took me 2 months, literally) but it was worth it.

Zimiii
3rd May 2009, 10:46 AM
I think it's my first shiny I caught myself: Bidoof! (now Bibarel)
Here it is:

Bibarel@Brightpowder
Adamant | Unaware
-Thunder Wave
-Swagger
-Headbutt
-Waterfall

ParaFusion Flinch FTW. Waterfall is for Ghosts, Steels and Rocks. Unaware makes Swaggers Atk boost useless. Brightpowder for more hax :D

Its EVs are bad, going to EV train it again. IVs are also bad, 1/7/11/24/9/22.

Currently lv. 53.

ElegyCity
3rd May 2009, 8:58 PM
I think the most memorable pokes for me were the ones I used in the Red and Blue Days, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Alakazam, & Primeape. But the one I probably am most proud of would have to be my very first shiny poke ever, a phanpy ;231;that I still have and use all the time.

Torterra12
3rd May 2009, 9:34 PM
i am most pround of my dialga its got 31 iv's in 5 things and 22 in another and its legit i trained it my self

J.T.
3rd May 2009, 9:37 PM
My Typhlosion from Silver. First thing I ever got to level 100. I'm planning on getting another one for Diamond, in memory of him. (I lost my Silver version along with my Game Boy Color in a store somewhere. D:)

On Diamond, I'm very proud of my Hippowdon. He's taken more Explosions then he probably should be able to, which kinda shocks me. o.o I also like my Salamence, mainly for his ability to clear through an entire team no problem.

As well, while I didn't train it myself and in fact only got it about an hour ago in a trade, my Starmie. It's shiny, fully EV'd, has 29 speed IVs and 21 Sp. Atk IVs. (This is coming from a guy who doesn't care about IVs at all, either.) So far, it's already won me a few battles. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship... XD;;

LordVatek9
3rd May 2009, 11:38 PM
It would have to be my EV trained level 100 Infernape, or my Shiny Celebi.

Nana
4th May 2009, 8:56 AM
My Umbreon in Pokemon Crystal. I was breeding my first Eevee to make more, and the sixth one just turned out to be shiny.

I remember I had the hardest time with Blue at his gym, and I finally managed to beat him with the Umbreon with ~1 HP left. I think that's what made me like it a lot, because I was getting really annoyed with losing.

Mizu♪
4th May 2009, 9:00 AM
Ahh! This is a really hard question, because I love my favorites to death. ^^ I transferred over my Charizard, Jolteon, Ninetales, Dragonite and Tyranitar to my Diamond from LeafGreen... so ahhh...

I suppose the one I'm currently most proud of is my shiny Glaceon. n_n I evolved her from a blue Eevee, which I managed to get by pure luck!

Alloute
4th May 2009, 9:06 AM
I'm proud of my new Modest Shaymin, it's perfect!!! ^_^

itsme
4th May 2009, 11:44 AM
I am actually proud of my team in Plat right now. Defeated E4 and five of them have master ribbons for each category. Also, just need to get color badges from frontier.

Individual Pokemon would be my shiny Steelix in Pearl because you can't find it at ease w/ chaining.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th May 2009, 12:53 PM
ShigeShige Psyduck

next question =3

shadowkami
4th May 2009, 1:09 PM
Anything I EV train I'm proud of. But what I'm really proud of is my Azelf and my shiny Giratina.

jonowarren
4th May 2009, 1:32 PM
definitely my shiny Blissey its called Clarissa is caught in a premier ball has high IVs in everything (apart from attack and speed) so was perfect I EV trained it in defense and SP attack and has been beaten twice ever!!!!! (out of around 150 fights)

suicune lover
4th May 2009, 2:00 PM
Hmmm....EV'd shiny Suicune :3

TurtwigFan1
4th May 2009, 2:12 PM
My Torterra, Turty. My first ever Level 100. He's a monster in battle and has won me many competitive battles. Go Turty!

Dragodynamite
4th May 2009, 2:13 PM
My Clowd (Raichu) and And Tremor (Golem)Don't really know why, i just love them xD

Master_89
4th May 2009, 5:26 PM
Ok I have a few, so I'll list them:
Suicune, I love the moveset I've got for him, it makes it difficult to find something which can take him down.
Lucario- gives people a nasty shock when they switch in something they think will be super effective.
Gengar- VERY powerful. Gets me out of tight spots nicely.

Kariachi
4th May 2009, 8:33 PM
Thought about it for a while and I'd have to say, Burkhardt, my Nidoking in FireRed. Evolved straight out of Mt.Moon, he went on to then beat Misty into the dirt for me. Since then he became an amazing sweeper for my team, and most used out of my pokemon.

tempeststorm34
4th May 2009, 8:49 PM
My Swampert from the 3rd gen with EQ, Surf, and Ice Beam, and an adamant nature (lol). I trained it to level 100, an it's probably been my most used pokemon from that gen.

Yoru Ryu
4th May 2009, 8:55 PM
My Jolteon, Yellow. Three out of four of his attacks are electric and the other is Double Kick yet he still holds his own against Pokemon with an advantage over him, despite Jolteons bad defence. I dunno, he just seems like a scrapper XD

And perhaps Floss, my Togekiss. They grow fast and he's incredibly helpful with Aura Sphere and Air Cutter. Love him even after how bad he was as a Togepi.

ccangelopearl1362
6th May 2009, 4:14 AM
Pokémon I'm most proud of? An interesting question... with an interesting answer in my mind now. Now that I think about it, I have two, both from Pokémon Pearl: my calm starter Torterra and my jolly Giratina (ironically enough). Torterra's Cut, Bite, SolarBeam, and Earthquake have made it quite the battler in my experiences, and I could say the same thing about Giratina's Fly, Dragon Claw, Aura Sphere, and Shadow Force. Both of them have been effective in their own separate ways against the Sinnoh League, so that even now, I'm proud of both Pokémon.

LucarioHM
10th May 2009, 11:14 AM
It must be my Lucario female i breed by myself named Lucarix.
It was in level 100, the first i raised to the max.
Serious nature with the moveset:
Aura sphere
Extremespeed
Ice punch
Earthquake

Also i am mighty proud of my Gliscor male in level 87.
Hasty Nature
Moveset:
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Thunder Fang

Gorgonopsid Master
10th May 2009, 11:41 AM
My level 60? (cant remeber) charizard in pokemon red it was so strong I defeated the eigth gym so easily with it it was that which helped me do the pokemon league

pokecrazy22
10th May 2009, 12:10 PM
my umbreon from coloseum, first pokemon i had in the 3rd gen and its been my most reliable pokemon, awesome support pokemon never lets me down.

Mewtwo the first pokemon i ev trained and its my strongest =D beat every1 (except my friend who had a snorlax =( ) in school battles and got me to the final in a tournie at an event

BynineB
10th May 2009, 12:31 PM
I love my Magnezone.
The thing KILLED the Battle Hall in Platinum.
UberFO the Modest Magnezone. :3

speedy9876
11th May 2009, 4:57 PM
I have 2: First is my impish skarmory (currently lv. 35 but getting trained), mainly because it's the first pokemon i've EV trained and a perfect moveset (Drill Peck, Whirlwind, Roost, Spikes)

Second is my lv. 63 luxray. Rubbish EV's yet it helped me through countless situations. It was my "starter" for diamond.

Lizzard12
11th May 2009, 5:00 PM
I think my Tauros named Prairie lv 67 on Daimond. Love the move set ^-^.
And He's my First Ev trained pokémon ever o_o" (And the only one ^^")

Aeron
11th May 2009, 5:49 PM
Torterra, sounds like a cliche but man I love that little guy, without him I wouldnt even have a starter pokemon to leave Twin Leave, I'd be getting raped by Bidoofs

Lukenetty
12th May 2009, 1:09 AM
Actually three things, all three of them are awesome.

Machamp
Jolly
31 / 31 / 22 / 22 / 30 / 31

and

Articuno
Modest
31 / x / 30 / 31 / 29 / 12

and last but not least:

Heatran
Naïve
10 / 14 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power Ice 70

I love these things <3

ares43
12th May 2009, 1:44 AM
I am so proud of my Adamant Slaking. Can't remember if I EV trained it, but it has 400 something Attack. Choice Band. Giga Impact. Need I say more? Yes I do. Slaking Rocks!!!

coolespeon
12th May 2009, 3:34 AM
i´m so proud of my blaziken level 100 from sapphire that knows blaze kick, sky uppercut, blast burn and slash (i been thinking a lot of changing slash to make it learn overheat)
and my amigo the charizard lvl 100 i got from fire red
and my raichu level 85 high speeded and special defense.

Miltank Lover
12th May 2009, 4:17 PM
Well my story is actually somewhat stupid :P A few months ago I met this girl while going out and around the same time I bred a female Adamant Marill. I was thinking might as well name it: Marloes after her because I like the name and I couldn't get my mind on something else. Months later my evolved Marill is probably my favorite pokemon on my game and a standard in my team & I've fallen in love with the girl who is now my girlfriend :P the story is a bit lame but somehow funny.

ri-ri
27th May 2009, 4:40 PM
My staraptor. It was the first thing I caught in my diamond. :D

odhinn
28th May 2009, 11:37 AM
i have alot of em that I'm proud of,but 2 in particular. my Absol. and my Electivire.

junpearl63
28th May 2009, 11:43 AM
I love my Brave Wartortle, I breed it myself. It isn't shiny, but it won many contest as well as battle. It's Lv100 by the way, and I don't want it to evolve because I don't like Blastoise that much.

Concept
28th May 2009, 11:47 AM
My Kricketune, who at level 56 took down Cynthia's Spiritomb from half health (after it had felled Kadabra and Weaville), then took down her Milotic mano a mano with no healing.

scarecrow_stitches
29th May 2009, 9:30 AM
My shiny Rapidash. <3 I had always wanted a shiny blue Ponyta but never had any luck with the Pokeradar. I remember one day I spent hours chaining for one with no luck. Y.Y Then one evening I decided to randomly use the Pokeradar in the foggy area near Celestic Town. No real intentions of finding a shiny, I just wanted to see if I could get a decent chain going since I apparently suck at chaining...

Then all of a sudden... *sparkle sparkle* there it was, MY shiny Ponyta! I almost had a heart attack. I distinctly remember squealing like a little girl. It was a female, Mild-natured, somewhat stubborn. I couldn't have been more thrilled! It is now a level 91 (soon to be Lv. 100) shiny Rapidash. ^_^

Alloute
29th May 2009, 9:36 AM
My 20 Osaka Meowths (I have the Wonder Card <3)

They are so awesome, they even Pick Up items ^_^

Super_Ivysaur
29th May 2009, 11:26 AM
The pokemon I'm most proud of changes all the time. My favourite at the moment is my Houndoom which beat Palmers Regigigas Cresselia and Heatran single handed with three nasty plots under it belt using flamethrower and dark pulse and will-o-wisp. I always do really bad at battle tower and was suprised i got up this far, to win it so easily was very surprising that's why I'm very proud of my houndoom.

SHINY CATCHER
29th May 2009, 11:30 AM
I'm most proud of my first pokeradar shiny, a porygon in the trophy garden on diamond and it was timid with good ivs so I ev trained it. It just recently killed the battle castle,hall,tower and arcade on platinum

dxcena808
29th May 2009, 12:58 PM
cant go wrong with my cloyster a physical wall and with the combo i used with leftovers/protect and dive it allowed me to setup spikes and toxic spikes very nicely

yaminokame
29th May 2009, 1:14 PM
Even though it was not ev trained (I didn't know what ev's were at the time) My Adament Rayquaza has always been my main Pokemon just because he can take down nearly anything in the game ^^ Aside from him, probably my first chained shiny, Venomoth. I still need to ev train it and then level it up though lol ... I'm so proud of it I haven't touched it XD

maxim565
29th May 2009, 1:29 PM
I proud of my Hitmonchan very much, even it doesn't have an Iron Fist ability and suitable Nature.

He did a good job on my team, despite on his triple element punches.
His level is lower than my other Pokemon, but I'm still proud of it :)

boogieman900
29th May 2009, 2:06 PM
my pokemon im most proud of would have to be my lvl 76 shiny altaria its been with me since it was like lvl 12 and i have never let anyone else touch its not been ev trained ive just trained it from its low lvls it mmay not win all the time but its very strong is like the only pokemon except for my luxray in which i trained out of comptitiveness to lvl100

Kyogre35
29th May 2009, 2:48 PM
I comes down to two...(Both I think I've traded away or IDK where they are)
1. My first legendary in Sapphire, Kyogre (Avy), he swept the elite four with the help of Sceptile and was my first level 100.

2. My Dialga from Diamond, he swept the Elite four at lv. 62 with only 3 Hyper Potions and 5 ether's, Roar of Time FTW.

electivirus92
29th May 2009, 2:53 PM
hmm my staraptor...brave bird beats anything, hes lvl 98 now...

Expert Evan
29th May 2009, 3:36 PM
My timid gengar with 31/31/31/31/31/31 caught in a dusk ball in the old chateau and thanks to the RNG reporter it is perfectly flawless and oh so cool when it comes out of the dusk ball.

Lucazard
29th May 2009, 3:44 PM
My Saikyou Milotic I got off the GTS for a Dragonair, at that time I dodnt know it was an event.

coolminun
29th May 2009, 3:59 PM
I have three.

Number 1 is my amphoros from g/s. She was my pride and joy she swept the entire elite 4 including lance all by herself. no joke!! Thunderpunch, thunder, swift, rain dance

Next is my minun in Pearl. My first poke that had max in a stat. He has 30 Ivs in speed, so he has 316 speed, but perfect Ivs in special atk. He's helped me out so much. Also, my one in platinum is modest and he killed cynthias milotic and Lucario and a bunch of the elite 4 pokes. I'm so proud of him.

Then theres swampert. I've always raised swamperts, and they all were beat sticks

ChloboShoka
29th May 2009, 4:43 PM
Man hard question for me.
I'm proud of all my Bellossoms and baby oddishes so Here are a few notifications.~
Joliflor - First shiny I've ever owned. I found her on GTS, I traded her for my Regigias.
Bella - I traded her around the games since she hatched from an oddish egg and found it would never leave my side at my party. This is the Bellossom I've had for the longest. I cloned her so I could use her in Colosseum too.
Orgasmique - Love her to bits.

Shaymin - First time I've even been to an event, I got Shaymin. <3 I use her a lot on Platinum.
Got an event Milotic from GTS, which I think is cool too.
Espeanna - Loved using her in my team since XD.

thebluekid
30th May 2009, 6:52 AM
Im proud of two of my most recent pokemon in Pearl. A Golduck and a Rapidash, my two main pokemon in all the battles. They always pulled through for me and were stronger than all the Elite Four together.

Beotium
30th May 2009, 7:37 AM
I'm proud of my Quilave for enduring at the daycare center for breeding Cyndaquils (it must be more than a box by now)Or my Girafarig beating the E4 almost alone..

cfish
21st August 2009, 11:51 PM
I am extremely proud of my naughty steamrolling Dragonite, DD and Outrage ftw. My Great Wall of Tyranitar for its ability to wall Mysterial's Mewtwo's energy ball and OHKO with crunch

ketchupking2
21st August 2009, 11:55 PM
either my lvl. 100 raquaza and mewtwo, the leafeon i'm training, ot my espeon from XD

Dragonphantom
21st August 2009, 11:57 PM
I'm proud of my two Umbreon Reitii and Kaitii, the hits they take, I'm proud. Their ability to Toxic-Stall is legendary.

My Suicune, SuiSui, she takes hard hits as well, but can restore her health and use CM, she has saved me many times.

A combination of either Reitii or Kaitii and SuiSui is the best.

But, really, I'm proud of all my Pokemon :P

dragontamer23
22nd August 2009, 12:29 AM
My Blaziken in first Emerald, then Diamond. I used him to beat the elite four, he helped me get silver symbols in all the battle froniters, and is now level 100 in diamond. Also wasmy first pokemon ever

Mrs. Lovett
22nd August 2009, 12:58 AM
I'm most proud of my Milotic. It's a Modest female lv. 100, and it excelled at the Hoenn and Sinnoh beauty contests. I remember looking for hours for a Feebas in Emerald, and begin overjoyed when I finally found one. I migrated it from Emerald, and it's been in my Diamond ever since.

Zonn13
22nd August 2009, 2:12 AM
At the moment, I would say my Sceptile.

Shiny. Hatched via Masuda Method and didn't even take long to get, talk about lucky.
Calm nature, but oh well.
He knows Sunny day, Solarbeam, Frenzy Plant, and Giga Drain. I intend to change his moves, because he kinda sucks right now. XD

I only say him because he's my luckiest shiny.

silversymbol
22nd August 2009, 2:51 AM
I'd have to say my Starmie on Emerald, completely owned Dome Ace Tucker in 3 attacks

deoxysdude94
22nd August 2009, 2:56 AM
I'd say, though its not my best, my lucario. It knows blaze kick, crunch, sky uppercut, and bullet punch. It has an adamant nature, and 252 evs in attack and speed.

Dark Eevee
22nd August 2009, 3:19 AM
My Lugia (nicknamed Shadowwing) from XD.
It was my first Legendary, my first level 100 and has 2 max IVs.

And he pwns all!

Swampert_trainer
22nd August 2009, 3:19 AM
My Swampert in Diamond. It knows Stealth Rock, Surf, Earthquake, and Ice Beam. He's level 100 and has a Sassy nature. He's my favorite pokemon and my most powerful.

I'm also proud of my Duskskull. Her name is Bellatrix and she's on level 30. I use her in the Smart contests and she always does really well. We only lost once in the master rank.;355;

SkittyOnWailord
22nd August 2009, 11:51 AM
Probably the shiny Bold Zapdos with HP Grass that I caught about 10 minutes ago.

_Suicune_
22nd August 2009, 12:38 PM
It would be either my shiny Shuppet from Sapphire (cause it was my first ever shiny);
or my Distant Land Entei I caught myself (it's Quirky natured but has perfect 31 IV's in atk, sp.atk, and speed).

Klozo
22nd August 2009, 1:25 PM
I'd guess my shiny Arcanine - the first shiny I'd ever caught in a legit game.

misunderstoodhero
22nd August 2009, 1:25 PM
I'm proud of all the pokemon on my main team! However, the pokemon i'm most proud of is my dragonite. it has a bashful nature, but awesome IV's. a close second is my milotic though.

Bobblefighter
22nd August 2009, 1:55 PM
My shiny yanmega. AS soon as I got a foreign ditto I wanted a shiny Yanmega. After a few hours, I obtained him. The best thing? Modest nature, #/#/#/31/#/31, Speed Boost, everything. It's a star player on my team, only cause it's blue. :P

http://bobblefighter.mybrute.com

Dave.
22nd August 2009, 11:17 PM
My Jolly Medicham, caught completely randomly on Victory road before I knew what IVs were, and it turned out to have 31 in Attack, and 29 in Speed!

artpika
23rd August 2009, 1:59 AM
my luxray. he has been there since the beggining

Ampy
23rd August 2009, 2:01 AM
My Vileplume, all the way from LG, to Platinum it's been great having it, and I used to hate them but I've really warmed up to this one ^^

Ambri
23rd August 2009, 2:26 PM
I'm proud of my Shiny Meowth, the first shiny I ever caught on Silver which made an awesome Shiny Persian on my team.

And my Mightyena, Wolf, who has won many battles in Pearl and Battle Revolution ^_^

Shadow Gamer
23rd August 2009, 3:04 PM
I'm proud of my Blastoise from LG. He kicked a** in my LG and now he does it in my Pearl version and he's been my favorite pokemon since pokemon first came out. :D

team_magma93
23rd August 2009, 9:03 PM
I take pride in my Breloom and Sharpedo, especially when they're together as a double-battle team. They're not the best Pokemon in the world, but they've been great so far ^^

Female lv 52 Shiny Sharpedo (Rash nature) and Female lv 52 Shiny Breloom (Jolly nature) : D I think Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark are a great combo for double battles, at least that's what it seems like ^^ Even though both of those Pokemon really focus more on speed and attack than they do defense, so it's easy to knock them out : /

(s.i.e)
24th August 2009, 11:41 AM
my japanese movie arceus, it took me some time to arrange.

Dragodynamite
24th August 2009, 11:48 AM
My Scizor "Sharpsycle"
Owned Pink Skitty. :3

yeminied
24th August 2009, 11:50 AM
My Electivire. It has won me so many battles in the battle frontier in Platinum.

zalectric1
24th August 2009, 3:53 PM
My Hitmontop's nickname, hitmonoris, is so awesome. I mean, think about it. It beats people up by roundhouse kicking them from an odd position. Chuck all the way!

James Bondage
24th August 2009, 4:42 PM
I'd have to say my most cherished Pokemon is my "Swampufett". It's a Swampert I started that is on my Platinum game now, but the original Pokemon was bread from was on my Ruby version. Here are the steps I used to get it...

1) I bread first (on Ruby) for a female Mudkip, and when I finally got one, I bread it with a male Corsola to give it the egg move Mirror Coat (This Mudkip was male).

2) I then traded it to my Leaf Green version, and tutored it the move Counter.

3) I traded it, yet again, via Pal Park to my Platinum version, and IV Bread for flawless IV's in HP, Atk, and Speed, and an Adamant nature.

4) When I got this far, I then tutored Ice Punch onto it, as well (It also knows the move Eartquake).

So I now have a Swampert with Counter, Mirror Coat, Earthquake, and Ice Punch. 252 EV's in Atk and HP, with the leftover EV's in Speed, and flawless IV's in HP, Atk, and Speed. It is "Swampuffett". It's a basically a Wobbuffette that has attack moves.

A close second would be a Togekiss I have. I got it originally from my Leaf Green as an egg from the guy from the Sevii Isles. It was random. Without soft resetting, I got a Modest nature, Serene Grace ability, and IV's of no less than 20 in any stat. At that time I had not used the tutor for Softboiled yet, so I tutored it onto what was at that time, still a Togepi.

It is now your basic "FlinchKiss" set, but with Softboiled > Roost.

And third would be my neutral nature (wish it was Adamant or Brave) Snorlax. It's from Pokemon XD originally, and knows both Counter, and Selfdestruct.

I always appriciate the ones that stand the test of time the most, and still can be competitive.

iColorfulEevee
24th August 2009, 4:50 PM
My first ever Pokemon, EEVEE!! My first ever Pokemon game was XD and I NEVER ( yes never... ) evolved the lovable thing!! Now, it's my highest leveled ( other than a LV 100 Metagross from the GTS ) Pokemon I have ( until I get it a bunch of mine to LV 100 )!! My second most proud of would have to be... my... FLAREON!! So many wins and memories... Now I just have to wait for Game Freak to get Flareon to learn Flare Bllitz... =____= Sure it doesn't have the best nature and everything but its just so... Awesome!! After that would have to be my Venasaur from LG and all my other Eeveelutions.

Noheart
24th August 2009, 5:04 PM
A Charizard my friend from where I used to live gave me.

Dave.
24th August 2009, 5:52 PM
Two things.
1. Soft Resetting doesn't work on hatching eggs. Though that was a very nice Togepi.
2. The main reason Wob is an uber is because of its ability combined with Counter and Mirror Coat. It's the ultimate revenge killer, and will guarantee you a free turn with Encore if they decide to lock themselves on something that doesn't do battle damage. That being said, that's an interesting Swampert set. I like it, very nervewracking for the opponent I'd imagine.

James Bondage
25th August 2009, 2:33 PM
Two things.
1. Soft Resetting doesn't work on hatching eggs. Though that was a very nice Togepi.
2. The main reason Wob is an uber is because of its ability combined with Counter and Mirror Coat. It's the ultimate revenge killer, and will guarantee you a free turn with Encore if they decide to lock themselves on something that doesn't do battle damage. That being said, that's an interesting Swampert set. I like it, very nervewracking for the opponent I'd imagine.

About the Togepi, it says (and I quote) "It was random. Without soft resetting". Had I said I SR'd though, it does, in fact, work.

What you have to do is save right in front of whoever gives you the egg. It won't matter if it is at the Day Care Man, or an in-game trainer. Both will work. You then hatch the egg. If it isn't what you want, soft reset, then recieve the egg again. It does take the patience of hatching the egg over and over, but it does work. Every time.

About the Swampert. I run this also with a Focus Sash, just in case of Grass Knot/Energy Ball/ HP Grass.

I've also considered playing this exact same set with Quagsire (for UU). Haven't gotten around to bthering with it though. Shouldn't be hard to do though. It can breed with my male Swampert that already has the same moveset. I'll be proud of it, as well...Especially running it with "Damp" ability, so I can switch in on the occassional Explosion safely.

Rikku
25th August 2009, 2:42 PM
My shiny Cresselia. Although it is not my first shiny, but I spent a lot of time hunting for a shiny one ;P

JosJuice
25th August 2009, 6:41 PM
What you have to do is save right in front of whoever gives you the egg. It won't matter if it is at the Day Care Man, or an in-game trainer. Both will work. You then hatch the egg. If it isn't what you want, soft reset, then recieve the egg again. It does take the patience of hatching the egg over and over, but it does work. Every time.
It doesn't work with the Day-Care man (the IVs will change, but not nature, gender and shininess), but it does work perfectly with NPCs, such as Riley.

James Bondage
25th August 2009, 8:06 PM
It doesn't work with the Day-Care man (the IVs will change, but not nature, gender and shininess), but it does work perfectly with NPCs, such as Riley.

Actually, you can SR for nature with the Day Care Man.

What you have to do is...

1) Save in front of the day care man when he is offeing you an egg.

2) Pick up an egg from the day care man after the save has completed.

3) Wait for the day care man to be ready to offer you another egg.

4) Save the game.

5) Hatch the original egg.

6) Check it's nature, if it is not correct, get the new egg gfrom the day care man.

7) Hatch it.

8) Check the nature. If it is not corret, soft rest the game.

This works because though an eggs nature is decided at the day care when the egg is produced, if you have an unhatced egg in your party when the new egg is roduced, the new egg will not have it's nature set until it is either actually recieved, or the first egg was hatched.

This is a pain in the butt to do, and hardly worth a players time, but it does work. This info actually can be found on both Smogon, and Bulbapedia.

Tyranitar trainer
25th August 2009, 8:19 PM
My Weavile on Platinum
Caught in diamond and has sereved my well in all games it been involved in
Lvl 75

JosJuice
25th August 2009, 8:39 PM
This works because though an eggs nature is decided at the day care when the egg is produced, if you have an unhatced egg in your party when the new egg is roduced, the new egg will not have it's nature set until it is either actually recieved, or the first egg was hatched.But that makes no sense... The PID of the Daycare egg is determined without depending on eggs in the party.

James Bondage
25th August 2009, 10:09 PM
But that makes no sense... The PID of the Daycare egg is determined without depending on eggs in the party.

Even Smogon agrees with me on this one. Look it up.

Pokefan0234
25th August 2009, 10:31 PM
I love my Lv. 100 Quilava. Yes, I'm obsessed...

TheMagician
25th August 2009, 10:45 PM
My most prized Pokemon is a Modest Mismagius with 31 IV's in both Defense and Special Attack. The other IV's are high too-- It has nothing under 20.

It may not be my favorite Pokemon, but in terms of its ability (meaning, IV's) Its my best Pokemon. It has helped me win a lot of battles and eventually joined my Lv100 list. No wonder why I like this Mismagius so much...

JosJuice
26th August 2009, 3:49 PM
Even Smogon agrees with me on this one. Look it up.I haven't ever seen anything like that on Smogon, and I couldn't find it by looking. Do you have a link?