PDA

View Full Version : About Wigglytuff (possible spoiler)

mAdkip
24th April 2009, 2:02 PM
Ok, Wigglytuff may be very funny and such, however, I sometimes get the idea that Wigglytuff just FAKES this baby-character. If you think it over, doesn't he look like he is a full adult? Especially the adventure in Fogbound lake, he gave the such an impression when he countered Skull's attacks and fought back. Also, the way he treated hero and partner was as if he knew they were special. I think he just wants everyone else to underestimate him. what do you think?

ChuklaeAquos
24th April 2009, 2:18 PM
Well with the special episode in explorers of the sky, it is pretty obvious Wigglytuff is an experienced pokemon wiht many years past. But its mainly because Wigglytuff believes that friends are the most important thing.

serebiifreak
24th April 2009, 8:39 PM
Yeah I agree with Chuklae. He was inspired by his teacher Armaldo to be a great explorer and he became one.

Kitty Aruseus
24th April 2009, 11:35 PM
Well, Wigglytuff is one tough cookie! (Sorry, hungry at the moment.) I just think he is motivated and never got past the "baby" stage in his mind, unless he or his friends are in danger, where a subconsious state of mind kicks in.

talala
24th April 2009, 11:41 PM
i think hes fat and explodes after too much sugar and not enough fruit >_>'

JFate
26th April 2009, 10:02 AM
IMO I think Wigglytuff knows what's going on most of the time and just faking stupidity. Though maybe except the part when he didn't seem to suspect team skull was harassing your team on the Perfect Apple Delivery. Maybe he hasn't caught on but after that he seems to be really just faking stupidity(Or well he likes acting like an ignorant baby).

TurtwigFan1
26th April 2009, 10:32 AM
Wigglytuff knows what's going on, but when he makes new friends it makes him happy. He hates conflict, and just wants everyone to be friends. He's like a child in a grown-up's body. He can fight back, and he's obviously intelligent, but he enjoys being childish and making friends.

I think the basis of this is that with Armaldo, and his fate, Wigglytuff just wants to show people that anyone can have good in them, no matter how bad they originally come across.

ChuklaeAquos
26th April 2009, 1:20 PM
Wigglytuff knows what's going on, but when he makes new friends it makes him happy. He hates conflict, and just wants everyone to be friends. He's like a child in a grown-up's body. He can fight back, and he's obviously intelligent, but he enjoys being childish and making friends.

I think the basis of this is that with Armaldo, and his fate, Wigglytuff just wants to show people that anyone can have good in them, no matter how bad they originally come across.

Well said TurtwigFan1, couldnt have said it better myself. His friends are his most important thing to him, and hates to see the bad side of anybody.

Spirit of Darkness
26th April 2009, 1:25 PM
Wigglytuff is a wise and a very strong explorer. I bet he knows what is going on but he rather prefers the other members of the club to know that by themselves to get their own experience. He likes friendship to be everywhere and when the club seriously needs him and the situation is very dangerous he uses his own power.