PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU have Pokerus?

Pages : 1 [2]

fireperson
2nd December 2009, 3:58 AM
I traded about 3 pokemon from the gts that had pokerus.I still have it somewhere in my PC.

hello moto
2nd December 2009, 7:18 AM
I have never gotten the pokerus myself, my freind traded me his Zangoose in my emerald (ages ago), he didn't realise that it had Pokerus, i told him when i got the Zangoose (Yes, i gave him the pokerus as well)

From then, i have Pokerus in all my games (diamond and Platinum)

Abysmal Flames
2nd December 2009, 5:12 PM
I originally caught Pokerus while EV training on Silcoon and Cascoon in Ruby. Then i just sended Pokemon over to Diamond when DP came out. Don't have it on Pearl. I wanted to play Pt without transferring any Pokemon with Pokerus and I caught it while EV training my monferno on Route 207 on Machop and Ponyta.

cookies kill you
2nd December 2009, 5:14 PM
sadly no :(

Radon
7th December 2009, 2:15 PM
Sadly, I never got Pokerus.
I wasted 2 weeks of my life...
Isn't that sad?

KGB13
15th January 2010, 4:55 PM
I don't have Pokerus at the moment but I did get it in the past on my Emerald version.

DaAuraWolf
16th January 2010, 4:44 PM
I got Pokerus in Pearl,when I got a Jpn Giratina from the GTS.

Agonist
16th January 2010, 4:47 PM
I have it on all my games

WynautQueen
16th January 2010, 8:10 PM
In Pokemon Pearl, I caught Pokerus from a Barboach that I'd caught. I was most pleased! Now it's an essential tool, and I rarely train a Pokemon without infecting it first.

T.W.I.
19th January 2010, 7:53 AM
I have never found pokerus, but I did obtain it off the GTS many times.

Vermehlo_Steele
19th January 2010, 10:33 AM
Yes!, I has PokeRus on Platinum a few months ago for teh 2nd time ever. The first time was in Gold in 2001, however, I didn't know what it was (thought it was a glitch), so I let it fade...

DutchDemon
20th January 2010, 3:13 PM
A few times, 2 times i noticed when healing my pokémon in fortree city and now i have
sent Latios to platinum and then to pearl so i have enough pokérus :D

clefairyrules
31st January 2010, 5:42 AM
i have a lucario with pokerus which i got in GTS (Sadly there is only the smile face left)

nesan
31st January 2010, 5:51 AM
I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island

omg that's how i got mine too on iron island while ev training i caught a graveler for some random reason and it had pokerus.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAUGHT IT BUT I'M GLAD I DID.

Neurotic Nuckelavee
31st January 2010, 6:35 PM
Yep, I've gotten Pokerus two separate times. The first time I bumped into it myself in my Sapphire version, I was training under the bicycle path with a zagoose who caught pokerus from one of the wild pokemon. I don't remember which one though. I knew what it was but somehow I must have not known how to store it (although I was sure I had boxed the zangoose or transmitted it to some other pokemon) and so I came back to find it gone.

Years later I was trading with a friend, he needed help filling his dex so I just traded him for some random throw away pokemon. Among them was a sandshrew named Muck Rat who I later found out had contracted Pokerus. I spread it throughout a sizable amount of my pokemon in my Diamond game to make sure I didn't lose it this time. I also now have some spreading in my Platinum game.

Sinnohdragon
31st January 2010, 7:09 PM
I've encountered 15 random shinies but i've never found a Pokérus Pokémon :( Life is fail.

slowdude
31st January 2010, 10:29 PM
I only learnt what pokerus was last year when i started replaying my ruby version. I then checked my sapphire and to my surprise my lvl 60 Tropius had it, i quickly spread it to everything else that could have it now all my pokemon have the pokerus on my platinum.

^^Yoshinichi^^
31st January 2010, 10:32 PM
Yes, I certainly do have Pokerus. It makes EV training quite easier!

Fossil Man
31st January 2010, 10:35 PM
I caught it two times myself.

Once was in Sapphire, where I was training several pokemon I found just outside of Rustboro. Of course, I didn't know wat EV's or what Pokerus did but I knew it must have been good, so I gave it to all the pokemon I could

...sadly it was only three (besides my Treecko) which was Whismur, Nincada, and a Zubat

However, I JUST got it on my Platinum, ironically enough it was when I was training a Sceptile that I hatched..like my Treecko before got it in Gen 3.

Now I make sure to put the pokerus pokemon in their boxes before midnight, so I can practically keep it for good ^^

This time I've got 20 with the virus so far and it helps out a lot!

Kawairashii hikari
31st January 2010, 10:45 PM
I've caught some pokemon with pokerus... and they infected, lol, the other pokemon in my party. I looked in my pc and my pokemon with it are: Haunter, Beautifly, Combee, Burmy, Roserade (which was a Budew when i caught it), Hippopotas, Gallade (which was a Ralts when i caught it), Jolteon had it when I recieved it, and Leafeon still has it (which i got from a trade when it was an Eevee).
Alot of my pokemon have been infected by it though.

Dragonite Doom
1st February 2010, 1:37 AM
i my old diamond i met in route 214 i battled a fisher's gyradoes and it spread it diease to my torterra crobat golem floatsul and rapidash i only traded torterra and crobat to my platnium where torterra is one of my party pokemon

jjag20
1st February 2010, 1:42 AM
Pokerus

its like aids only it makes you happy :D

flygonabsol99
1st February 2010, 2:15 AM
When i was going through victory road,my pokemon caught pokerus.it quickly spread to lotss of my other pokemon.Now all of them (exept 1) dont have pokerus :(

Bguy7
1st February 2010, 2:25 AM
In both my Emerald and pearl I got it. no idea how or where I got. Now all I have are 2 teams with the little face. Have not got it in platinum yet though.

scarecrow_stitches
1st February 2010, 4:14 AM
I caught it on Emerald from a Whiscash in Meteor Falls. Then I transfered it to all my games.

Randy1011
3rd August 2012, 1:39 AM
I really need pokerus what would you want for a Pokemon with pokerus

Randy1011
3rd August 2012, 3:50 AM
I will be willing to trade you anything I have for any Pokemon with pokerus

DarkTitan837
3rd August 2012, 4:17 AM
Yes. When I was training my Gabite on Route 222, it fainted, and I brought it to the Sunyshore Pokemon Center, and was told it had Pokerus (This was on Diamond, btw).

I remember myself not knowing it was good, and I was worried and said "You got AIDS as a Gible in Wayward cave, didn't you?"

Torpoleon
7th August 2012, 2:06 AM
I have it on a Luxio in Pearl and maybe a few others.

In Platinum, my whole team has it. I wonder which one of them got it first, but either way, I'm happy they have it!

Lorde
11th August 2012, 4:41 AM
My Uxie had it when I first played Diamond version, but I never really cared for it. I don't get the hype to be honest.

EnragedSwalot
11th August 2012, 6:07 PM
I get it sometimes and I try to spread it. Once I got it from a Raticate. Now I get it from other pokemon too. But what's nice is, if my brothers get it, they just trade me something with it so I can get it. Once I get it I train non-stop. It's ridiculous how much it can do for your pokemon's stats.

flyer1228
13th August 2012, 3:32 AM
My friend traded me a pokemon with Pokerus. I have never gotten the bug myself, though.

Aquarelle
13th August 2012, 8:28 AM
I got it in Platinum shortly after getting that game. It's made EV training so much easier for me.

I previously caught the Pokerus on Emerald years ago, but I lost it because I didn't put any infected Pokemon in the PC. :/
And then, I caught the Pokerus for the third time on Black.

Pingouin7
13th August 2012, 5:05 PM
I think I remember obtaining it on Sapphire and on Crystal in a short time span.

Cutty
13th August 2012, 5:14 PM
I got mine from my Pearl.
Then another one from GTS Shaymin.
It gets annoying after awhile.

Sceptrigon
13th August 2012, 5:18 PM
I first got a Pokemon with the Pokerus in Pearl Version when I was trading from the GTS. I don't remember what I traded, but I received a Swampert with the virus. However, I might have gotten the virus before in my Sapphire version since I noticed a certain dot on a few of my Pokemon. But anyways, I was pretty excited, and eventually spread it to my other Pokemon when needed.

Royal_Qeca
31st August 2012, 4:12 AM
Yes. I think my Computer is almost full of Pokerus (probably caught during R/S/E).

blackterminator3
1st September 2012, 7:33 AM
I only have a few Pokemon in the game of Pearl and Platinum.

RocketToTheMoon
1st September 2012, 9:41 PM
I was actually skimming through my PC the other day and found out that I had a Pichu that was infected! I've been infecting Pokes for trading since.

PopPrincess_Lyra
5th September 2012, 2:10 AM
I got it from a trade, randomly, nya~

Izanagi
5th September 2012, 2:18 AM
Yes, I got from some random Team Galactic grunt or some wild Pokemon at Mt. Coronet. I don't remember which.

Klizcool
13th September 2012, 6:15 PM
I got it outside of Hearthome City while training a Chansey. Now, half my legendaries are immune and Half my PC has it.

Pingouin7
17th September 2012, 4:35 AM
I remember getting the Pokérus on the same day in Sapphire and Crystal.
But this seems so unlikely that I'm not sure if it's just my memory playing tricks.

Fluffyy
17th September 2012, 12:35 PM
Nupee, never had a single pokemon that had PokeRus ._.

Legendary Charizard
17th September 2012, 2:26 PM
I got it back on Ruby and Sapphire. I didn't know what it was for the longest time. Now I have a ton of Pokemon with it on HG/SS and D/P/Pt, because I traded the Pokemon over to these games.

Kalosian
17th September 2012, 9:34 PM
I have it, got it from trading with a friend, which I am very thankful of. It was quite useful when I had to EV-train a few Pokemon in Platinum earlier this year.

Plus side down side
18th September 2012, 12:36 AM
I caught it on my Emerald, and I just keep passing the strain from game to game. I think most of the pokemon on my Pearl as immune by now though.

Bumbleurtle
22nd September 2012, 12:32 AM
I got it from a Pokemon traded to me before, however, I have this feeling like I may have encountered it in Emerald before, as my Delcatty, which was transfered over from my Emerald, had Pokerus, even though I don't remember trying to infect it with Pokerus.

Shuleek
22nd September 2012, 2:13 AM
Actually, my girlfriend asked me what Pokerus is, so I explained it to her and was wondering why was she asking. She told me that they told her at a Pokecenter in Heart Gold some Pokemon on our team has it and I could not believe :D I also had Pokerus on my Crystal, a looong time ago (if I remember correctly :D)

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I also got it on Black from some trade. Lucky :)

ebevan91
22nd September 2012, 2:49 AM
Yes, on HeartGold.

PkmnTrainerJ
27th September 2012, 5:30 PM
I got Pokérus on Ruby on a Feebas I caught and have just kept it on various Pokémon since then.

TruLuck
25th November 2012, 8:25 PM
I was training my riolu and elekid last nite in wellspring cave, fought some woobat and paused the game. later after another battle riolu evolved into lucario. I checked the stats and lucario had pokerus and so did elekid.

WaffleMan10
25th January 2013, 8:39 AM
If anyone wants pokerus on black 2 or black I have it
Does anyone have a Pokemon they can trade that has pokerus

PsychicPsycho
28th January 2013, 10:11 AM
I got pokerus without realizing it, while training my Dialga. I was near finishing, then saw I had it.

In 5th gen, I've received a bunch of pokemon with it from the GTS.

Gloryus
28th January 2013, 10:22 AM
I've never got Pokérus before. Since G/S/C, I've played all gens, multiple times and haven't got it one. Maybe it's because I never really traded much, at least through GTS.

Flamer
30th January 2013, 1:11 PM
Got it on Pearl, I think through a GTS trade. Spread it to a good few of my Pokemon, to make sure I don't lose it. Never transferred any of the infected Pokemon to Platinum or SoulSilver, so don't have it on either of those, or White. Was useful as a bit of a sweetener in trade deals

Mr. Spock
1st February 2013, 6:41 PM
I dont remember when i got it but y'know, it spreads and now i have it it in all my games.

pokemonmaster99325
4th June 2013, 7:31 PM
no. i only got it in black and white.

Cyberra
4th June 2013, 9:34 PM
I honestly have no idea how I got Pokerus in Diamond. I didn't even know I had it until the pokemon center nurse mentioned it, and then my entire team caught it. Still had no idea what it was until I started playing Black 2, noticed the medal for Pokerus Discoverer, and looked it up. After discovering that I checked my PC in Diamond and found no less than four Pokemon who had it and were still contagious. Sent one, a Manectric, over to Black 2 and let my team catch it. While they were still contagious I did a buttload of breeding and grind-evolving, so now half the pokemon in my PC have it.

When I started White 2, as soon as I was able to get into the union room I sent a pokerus-positive riolu from Black 2 to White 2. So all my pokemon over there caught it early, and they're all going to be beasts when they get into the higher levels.

☭Azimuth_055☣
12th June 2013, 7:07 PM
I randomly got a Pokérus in Diamond by catching a Bronzor. At that time, I still didn't have any idea how these nifty little viruses work, so I just let them slide...

Aiireya
28th June 2013, 2:42 AM
whoo. Just got pokerus on Black 2,

I've never had it without trading before, it's so exciting haha.
Don't know what gave it to me, something in Castelia sewers.

At first I thought it was the scientist/doctor whatever that gave my pokemon a shot, and I was like, 'that's weird, they're giving it out in-game now'?

=P

*~Silver*~
28th June 2013, 7:04 AM
I never got Pokerus, but my friend did. She offered to trade a Pokemon of hers that had Pokerus over to me, but I decided to turn it down. I figured that Pokerus would be much more exciting if I got it myself.

PokemonJesus123
15th October 2013, 7:58 AM
I remember having A LOT of Pokérus Pokémon in my Diamond version

Calvin Cool
23rd November 2013, 1:53 PM
My Rayquaza had Pokerus on Pokemon Ruby.

KyogreThunder
5th December 2013, 5:05 PM
I had encountered it several times(in Ruby,Sapphire,Soulsilver and during both of my Platinum playthroughs).

SerenaForTheWin
15th December 2013, 3:36 PM
i got pokerus on my blaziken in ruby and also on my zekrom in white. i don't even know how i got them in battle

RandomPurple
15th December 2013, 7:56 PM
My egg has pokerus. Alright then XD (On pokemon Y) I didn't even know that could happen