PDA

View Full Version : SPPf Antarctica (Ice pokemon fan club)

CyberBlastoise
29th April 2009, 8:46 PM
welcome to the chilling points of the SPPf Antarctica...here we talk about the wonders of the Ice type pokemon. Even this frozen place is full of beautiful and mysterious life. Of course even Ice type pokemon have rules to follow...

Rule 1: Seeing that we're in the ice region Do not FLAME *gets bricked*
Rule 2: All SPPf general and club rules apply
Rule 3: Do not bash others for your own amusement
Rule 4: Do not bash others for other's amusement
Rule 5: Obvious...you must stay on the subject of Ice-type pokemon
Rule 6: Eating Ice cream is encouraged =D
Rule 7: Please do not one line
Rule 8: Have fun...
Rule 9: In order to join just answer the first topic
Rule 10: Do not answer any topics until I or a Ranger (a member of the Antarctic staff) approves of you.

Okay now then...
Members:
CyberBlastoise- owner

Anti- members (banned)
none =DDD

Warmed up members (warned)
None

Topics:
What is your favorite Ice type pokemon?

First Topic: What is your favorite Ice type pokemon?

Mine would have to be Lapras. I just like the pokemon mainly because it's also a water-type as well. Another reason why I like it is the fact that it has a shell...don't ask me why, but I like shelled pokemon. The fact that it's known for rarity is another bonus to me.

XXoceanXXshadowXXforestXX
28th May 2009, 5:24 AM
Why hello there. Yum yum, cookies and cream and pistachio. C== my ice cream spoon.
"Muh Favwit Ishe pukamon"

My fave would just have to be Sneasel.
1. From the awesomest Gen.
2. Dark type
3. Awesome stats.

Mr. Joker
28th May 2009, 5:36 AM
I would love to join this club ^^
*takes out ice cream and starts to eat it*

What is your favorite ice type pokemon?
Err, this is a really hard one. I have three (Snorunt, Froslass, and Mamoswine) But, I would have to say Mamoswine. Mamoswine, imo was the best new evolution (second is Froslass) introduced in Generation four. I loved it when Dawn Caught a Swinub and it evolved. I also use Mamoswine on my main team most of the time.

By the way, when I saw the name of the Club, my first thought was the Snowey Village in PR:SoA (Cant remeber the name)

Auberon TheFae
29th May 2009, 2:07 AM
I would love to join this club,ice cream for everyone!

What is your favorite ice type pokemon?
I like so much of them but my favourite would have to be, Glaceon. Glaceon not only looks really good but it is so strong, I really wished we got to see more of May's Glaceon. After Glaceon it would definitely be Mamoswine.

Alkaide
29th May 2009, 7:27 AM
Can I join? I can't really answer the topic, to be honest. I don't have a definite favorite. My favorites change from time to time; currently I think I'd have to say Jynx, however. Or possibly Walrein. But I love a majority of the ice Pokemon out there, and I just can't pick a single favorite.

Ice Pokemon Trainer
29th July 2009, 7:28 AM
Can i please join this club im currently eating ice cream

Dewgong Glaceon Articuno and Mamoswine and all the other ice pokemon

also if your looking for a co-owner of this club im your girl im always online and i love Ice pokemon to death

Pikachu_luver
29th July 2009, 11:02 PM
May I join?

My fave as to be either Dewgong or Frolass also Nessie I mean Lapras. XD The both of them are good for battles and contests. (:

starliteevee
29th July 2009, 11:15 PM
Hello there, I would like to join the club please.

I suppose it would be Sneasel. It's vicious and has the evil eye and looks awesome. I think it's looks make it look like a sweet and innocent Pokemon yet it's the complete opposite. But I like it all the same.

kuriboh361
1st August 2009, 10:48 AM
Ah ha! A club for ice pokemon has appeared. Yay! Now, shall we get on with the question? After I have my ice cream please.

LATER...

Ahh. Yum! So, where was I? Oh, right, my fave ice poke.

Cloyster would have to be mine, first because it's head looks similar to Gastly which is a ghost type and of you know me, I <3 ghost types. It also has good defense which is pretty good. And I like it's smile. Nice and evil, unlike my smile. :) See?

Ice Pokemon Trainer
1st August 2009, 5:56 PM
Where is the owner of this club if there was a way i would try and take over the club

New Topic Question so the thread doesnt die

Why do you like Ice pokemon?
I like them cuz of there beauty and looks and freezing people is awesome