PDA

View Full Version : Ever dreamt of being in Mystery Dungeon? What about a dimensional scream?

A_Merry_Snowrunt
2nd May 2009, 1:49 AM
I tend to sometimes. I feel as if I have some sort of mission to go back and forth from the real world to the Pokemon world to help someone out in need. I think I was a Mudkip (actually truth behold, that is my pokemon personality) and now since I like to talk about our adventures in the pokemon world where we go on rescues and stuff. I am a Mudkip and sometimes, when I feel the slightest happiness or excitement, I tend to go to another world, a world inhabited by Pokemon. It's fine being in a world where it's 2D and it's cool to see how well it blends out. Man, if I ever encounter Grovle in my dreams, I'll talk to him.

>I'm a Mudkip like I said for the third time.
>I meet a gang of Pokes to help around.
>In my dream, I was helping out the guild and for some reason Corpish was under attack by some force. Nevertheless, me and my partner (I think it was Pikachu) jumped over ridges and bumps along the way, only bypassing walls and we see this Dusknoir beating the living karp out of him. Guild Master Wigglytuff also arrives on the scene and inflicts 100 damages over the bad guy. I, the witness, aided Corphish and then after the brutal fight, we go back to the guild, but it was different, or at least in my perspective. It was dark and rainy and I peered out my window. Yep, ominous days were ahead and basically, my adventures there were foreboding something, something disastrous along the way was about to beckon upon the land of Pokemon.

Oh and get this, music tends to play in the dream. :o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the PMD on the Wii idea.
I remember seeing the Guild from PMD2, only this time...it was cel shaded like you see on 3D dungeon games and get this, it was on the Wii! It played like Pokemon Ranch, only the sprites were cel shaded like WindWaker and they were awesome.

(s.i.e)
2nd May 2009, 10:02 AM
if i may give you a little explanation about dreams, dreams are actualy your brains that are processing the info which you received lately, it can be everything from little things to big happenings, sadly dreaming about games is a known sign of addictment, alot of people on this site also have this i noticed and that is of course because they are fans of the pokemonfranchise.
my solution is to clear your mind a bit by doing something else for a while.

and should this be an omen like i heard before from people on this site i would be honered to control you by the use of my keypad:P

anyway to answer the question i never had a dream about any pokemon related thing before as far as i can remember, i play all the pokemongames but not for a long time daily, i do that so i can keep going for longer that explains why i never dream about it.

Lord Dialga
3rd May 2009, 12:05 AM
Man...it would be cool to dream of being in a MD game...fighting PD, exploring, watching Lapras fly over a bottomless Hidden Land...That would be an ideal dream for me. :)

sweet_piplup123
3rd May 2009, 8:14 AM
Yes...

...that's how I wrote my Mystery Dungeon fic, by daydreaming, of course I don't daydream in class--I am not that stupid.

AstralEon
3rd May 2009, 10:40 AM
Sorry for saying this but this kinda falls under "You know your obsessed with Pokemon when you..." category.

But hey I'll give it a go too. =)

Surprisingly, I do have a MD day dream story. Its quite nice actually and its really good.

My day dream story doesn't follow MD. It does have a few but not all of it.

....you know what, I rather see your guys story first.....

serebiifreak
3rd May 2009, 3:19 PM
I never had a dream about PMD, but if I did I would dream about flying o Lapras or traveling in time.

lollipopgal8
3rd May 2009, 11:34 PM
I have had a dream of that before...
I was a Torchic, being chased by some hobo.
That was a craazy dream...

(s.i.e)
4th May 2009, 12:34 PM
I have had a dream of that before...
I was a Torchic, being chased by some hobo.
That was a craazy dream...

you are chicken meat and a barbeque at the same time, if i was a hobo i did the same.

temporalfairy
11th May 2009, 9:58 AM
This isn't really a dream, but I keep thinking that I am a lvl. 100 Porygon-Z with a lvl. 100 Delcatty (male) partner. And like we explore dungeons and find treasures and defeat lots of enemy Pokemon.

>Er...the name of the Porygon-Z is just Porygon, the -Z part cut off because Porygon-Z is a bit of a mouthful
>The Delcatty's name is just Del. Again, the full Pokemon name is a mouthful.
>We also have a Jirachi and an Arceus as a partner. Jirachi is at lvl.50 and Arceus lvl. 80. Arceus is always in his Dragon form because Dragon Pokemon are so rare (if you don't play Dragon Maze)

-PMD2

For PMD3, I am a lvl.100 male Luxray called Luxia, and has a lvl.100 Delcatty (female) called Eryll, and we have a Jirachi that is lvl.85 and Shaymin that is lvl.90. I keep thinking that we explore Destiny Tower (even though only the leader is allowed to go, it's just a dream though, keep that in mind) a lot and find heaps of treasure.

-PMD1?

I never think of that one. I haven't had that game, but I have PMD2 and am planning to buy PMD3 with my safe, locked-away $200 dollar pocket money. My dad has that envelope of my well-earned $200 dollar pocket money. In my wallet I have $45 (and counting). Serously: I am being honest.

*puff* OK, that was a lot to say.

Yellow Aura
12th May 2009, 1:12 AM
This is probly gonna get closed but.....

One time I dreamt that I was an Empoleon with a Torterra(I was dreaming it was PMD 3) It was wierd, like most of my dreams, so I can't really desrcibe it.

talala
12th May 2009, 3:25 AM
one time i dreamed that i was in my comfortable bed, sleeping :D

and thats about it for my dreams, since they all happen at school

cuz i'm not addicted to anything so much i dream about it besides sleep

Kitty Aruseus
13th May 2009, 3:50 PM
I've had dreams like that! Only I kicked Primal Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's butts at once!

sweet_piplup123
14th May 2009, 1:57 PM
I dream about the storyline of PMD 3 before EoS was released.

...mine storyline was too crazy.

Kitty Aruseus
17th May 2009, 3:11 AM
I think I actually had a real dimensional scream (a.k.a. Deja Vu) last night, and today it actually happened...

What happened was:

I would steal a stick from this guy, then give it to another guy.

Today, I actually did that, but I wasn't thinking really... scary...

KingRaichu
17th May 2009, 3:44 AM
Hmm...dreams are actually a selection of evgents created by the subconcious, yes, but sometimes the information mixes in such a manner that you can't merely call this a memory. it's like...well...lets say a box of legs. You could of course build what you see on the box art (a.k.a, metaphor as to the memory/event/subject in question), or you could use the same pieces to build something new. This is my way of saying that i bleieve dreams are glimpses into things which our own mind would normally block out...its more fun to hthink they have a spooky element, yes?

i have never had specific Pokemon related dreams, which is odd since I'm a Pokemaniac. As for a "dimensional scream", no, i have never had that. except i did once have a dream about a ferret that can travel through worlds (my dream explained it using a book I'd reasd to explain this power), and the next day, an anime i could have sworn I'd never seen spoke of the exact same topic, but of course elaborating on it in its own way. Funny how that sometimes happens, eh?

talala
17th May 2009, 4:59 AM
actually dreams are just about whats on your mind at the time you fall asleep, and 'dimensional scream' sounds like another term for 'schizophrenia'

Sevy <3 Rosan
21st May 2009, 8:52 PM
Sure i had dreams of being in PMD. I would be "reincarneted" as Arceus. My team would be Arceus, Dark Celebi from 4th movie, Weavile and Deoxys. We wouldn't rescue other pok&#233;mon,
instead we would go for world domination, like team Meanies from PMD1. But we would succeed and would make everyone else dreaming of being in PMD our slaves MUHA

Bobby Frank JR
4th June 2009, 9:28 AM
Um.. no. I'm not obsessed.

torterraking56
4th June 2009, 9:38 AM
yes it would be awesome id hunt for the time gears;292;;165;;444;;078;;328;;194;;476;;201-m;;355;;222;;107;;492-s;;munchlax;;347;;026;

Alloute
4th June 2009, 10:06 AM
yes it would be awesome id hunt for the time gears;292;;165;;444;;078;;328;;194;;476;;201-m;;355;;222;;107;;492-s;;munchlax;;347;;026;

Hmm...you've abused the smilies function :(

On topic: I never dream about Pokemon, I have more important matters to dream about sorry.

Dimensional scream?

coolespeon
6th June 2009, 4:15 AM
Once I dreamt about that. I was a Charizard with a swampert by my side, and we were battling darkrai. About the dimensional scream, I didn´t had nothing to do with that.

shaymin_girl
11th June 2009, 5:23 AM
well i think anyone who plays the games have had dreams....but i have had a dimensional scream...i touched a tree and i saw a bird fall stone dead in front of it then 10 min later it happened O_O

rekreatur
12th June 2009, 10:06 PM
A dream about yourself holding a DS in your hands and playing with some pixels.

You people never fail to amaze me.

tom-tom
12th June 2009, 11:04 PM
no and no dimensional scream either

fudgehead1
4th July 2011, 7:07 AM
well i had a dream that was like the thing in the first pokemon movie when theyre making mewtwo and they pan over a field and a voice was whispering "who am i? i am ready to be" before pokemon was made. had it before my first memory (the earliest memory you can remember at the youngest age), also had a few more of past lives before knowing what they even were unless a baby can comprehend history shows and books and than dream about them. explain that science

Wyrm
4th July 2011, 6:13 PM
No Dimensional Scream for me, sadly. :(

However, dream wise:

Over the last 3 months or so, I've had an occasional dream, which I cannot recount. Always wanting to live in the Pokemon world, or more precisely, possibly find a way there, I decided to take notes of them in my head. I slowly put the clues together as I dream them; but then I realize that some partial evidence is literally occurring in my everyday life. It's been a week or so since any other signs, but after some thinking, all these notes I've taken do, in fact, fit together, and resemble my dream life/lives in the Pokeworld. Even if it's mere coincidence, and even if I did not find a way there, I'm still overjoyed that there might be something out there, watching. :)

Or maybe, just maybe, this user has no life at all... :P

Foxfire345
5th July 2011, 1:48 AM
My dream was about this:

> Me as a Lv. 50 Eevee with a Lv. 50 Zoroark
> We were exploring this deep dark forest that was covered with deep purplish black fog that made it look like it was nighttime when you entered
> We then see the guild KO'd and then a giant gang of Houndour and Houndoom appear and we beat the living crap outta em.
> The guild thanks us then something pounces on me and i wake up from the dream...

The dimensional scream... well, i touched my alarm clock and then in my dream, i saw a firetruck come by and there was smoke everywhere. then, the next day, there was...0_0'

Lyra_Lover1022
6th July 2011, 4:51 PM
Once I had a dream where I was a Pidgeot out to defeat Shaymin when it turned evil. It was kind of cool. I mean, I am kind of obsessed with PMD, Pokemon and my DS in general, but I have an over-active imagination so I think that was part of it. :D

VelvetEspeon
2nd August 2011, 10:55 PM
Ha. Although I would never call myself a Pokemon nerd, I have actually dreamt about MD before. (Eek! Oh, now I sound like a total geek.) Anyway, it was actually pretty interesting. I was a Torchic, and my partner, Piplup, suddenly disappeared. I had to consult with Chatot, Lapras, and Dusknoir (this is before I knew he's evil-- oops, spoiler!) in order to find Piplup. And, as I mentioned before, I didn't know Grovyle was a good guy at the time, so I had to battle him in order to free my partner. Anyway, that's just my own personal experience.

PMDFanatic
25th August 2011, 6:21 PM
I've had a couple of dreams where I've been playing through the eyes of whichever Pokémon I got as my PMD representation... It's quite fun.

pokemon 998
22nd September 2011, 2:29 PM
time gears i'm gonna get them all like govyle bet better then him

nathandg0924
10th October 2011, 11:38 AM
No, never dreamt about anything like that and never will. hehe ^__^

~Sam~
10th October 2011, 11:46 AM
I've dreamed about other pokemon stuff but not PMD

pinkchomby
10th October 2011, 2:41 PM
The dimensional scream... well, i touched my alarm clock and then in my dream, i saw a firetruck come by and there was smoke everywhere. then, the next day, there was...0_0'
0_o weird how things work like that sometimes...

Zoruagible
15th October 2011, 4:51 PM
I've had various dreams, my more recent one was I was a Zorua and was on a journey with one of my friends that was an Eevee. We were on a quest to defeat the Kecleon bros who turned evil.

Aquarelle
16th October 2011, 12:27 PM
I've dreamed about other pokemon stuff but not PMD

Same here. I have dreams about Pokemon very often, but they're about the main games and human characters.

Randomness
16th October 2011, 3:19 PM
Same here. I have dreams about Pokemon very often, but they're about the main games and human characters.

As obssessed with PMD as I am, I still never have dreams about it.