PDA

View Full Version : The Kanto fan club

pika pika pikachu
4th May 2009, 7:18 PM
Hello there and welcome to the Kanto fan club.Here you can speak of happy memories of spending long hours trying to catch that one pokemon or maybe training your team.Whatever it is here is the place to be if you like Kanto

RULES

1.No double posting-If you need to change a post edit it

2.Respect other members-This is a user friendly group so everyone matters whatever the rank

3. NO swearing

4. No laughing at peoples posts-anything they say matters and besides you wouldn't like if someone did it to you so don't do it to any one else

5. No SPAMMING-Posts below five sentences

6. NO one line posts

7. No text language-some people might find it hard to understand

8. If you aren't going to be active for a while LET ME KNOW

9. Keep on subject at all times

10.Everyone starts at the bottom

11. If using a club banner please give credit to the maker

12. Upon asking to join include the words "Drif" at the start of the first post so that i know you have read the rules

13. NO minimodding

14. Have fun

RANKS

Owner

pika pika pikachu

Co owner

Chaotic Darkness

Master Ball-200 points

Ultra Ball-100 points

Great ball-80 points

Poke ball

Chaotic Darkness-5 points
CyberBlastoise-5 points
SuicuneKun-5 points
Mi10ticFan-5 points
How to earn points

you can earn points by;

1. Joining-5 points
2.Making Banners-15 points
3. Being named Top contributor of the week-20 points

How to lose points

1.Swearing
2. Using text language
3. Spamming
4. Double posting
5. One line posts
6. Going off subject

Bans

To recieve a ban you will have to have 3 strikes against your name.To recieve a strike you have to commit any of the offences in the "How to lose points" section of this post.

Your first ban will last only a week.After the ban you will have no strikes against you.HOWEVER if you get three more strikes you will have a life-long ban from the club and depending on what you did to get a second ban you may be reported.

Strike 1

Strike 2

Ban 1

Banned forever

Top contributor of the week

All this means is that you have been the most active member in the club in the past week.If you get this title four times in a row you will be immediately promoted to the top rank.

If there is anything you would like to see on the club then please feel free to pm me with your idea!

Top contributor of the week-

When this club gets up and running i will plan some contests however at the moment there aren't any members to plan contests for.

What was your hardest non-legendary Kanto poke to catch?
Which Gym leaders were the hardest for you?
Which Gym leaders were the easiest for you?

Chaotic_Darkness
6th May 2009, 2:39 PM
Drif-

May I be co-owner? Well, Hi pika. Hmmm... Fond memories? Ah, yes, I remember now. It was in my Leafgreen at the safari zone. I spent 2 days trying to catch the elusive dratini. I saw at least 30 of them, and 3 dragonairs. I was so happy when I caught it, and then transfered it to Sinnoh, on my diamond. Anyway, If I can join, here is a topic:

What was your hardest non-legendary Kanto poke to catch? Me, Dratini oviously.

CyberBlastoise
6th May 2009, 3:31 PM
Drif-

Yay, A kanto Club!!! I have been a fan of Kanto ever since Red and Blue came out. I have always liked the Team Rocket storyline on the games, plus Blastoise is found on this region :D

Another reason why I like the Kanto is because out of all the regions, this one was in three different generations...that seems great to me.

Oh that one is easy...for me it was Kangaskhan.

pika pika pikachu
6th May 2009, 6:53 PM
Yes you can both join welcome to both of you! And now for the topic question.

I would have to agree with CyberBlastoise that Kangaskhan was the hardest to catch. It took me ages to find him and then capture him.

SuicuneKun
6th May 2009, 7:02 PM
Yay a Kanto-club :D
Can I join? Love Pokemon Blue and Red. My favorite Pokemon game ^.^

pika pika pikachu
6th May 2009, 7:13 PM
Sorry SuicuneKun please may you read the rules section under the first post and please try again. Please may you also lengthen your post.

Thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
7th May 2009, 8:46 AM
Kanghaskan? I never tried catching him. Have you two ever tried catching Dratini? It's impossible! It took me 3 safari zone trips to do it.

Topic Q: Which Gym leaders were the hardest for you? Well, I had trouble with Misty and Koga. They were just hard to me.

CyberBlastoise
7th May 2009, 3:24 PM
Actually I have tried catching Dratini...and it only took me one Safari zone trip to catch him. Kangaskhan is much much harder than a small little snake.

Well, for me it was Misty and believe it or not Sabrina.

Now then new topic: Which Gym leaders were the easiest for you?

Well, Brock and Koga were for me.

SuicuneKun
7th May 2009, 4:49 PM
Drif-

Sorry about that. Can I join now?

Koga. I think he's hard everytime

Erika or Blaine probaly

pika pika pikachu
7th May 2009, 5:56 PM
Ah that's better thanks welcome to the club SuicuneKun!

I'd say Koga and Misty for me. They wiped out most of my team.

Brock. I thought he was easy. Well maybe beginners luck.

Thanks.

Chaotic_Darkness
8th May 2009, 11:31 AM
Which gym leaders were the easiest for you? Well, Erica and Blaine were easy with fire and water poke.

What is your favorite catchable without cheats Kanto legendary? Me is probably Articuno. I just like it.

What is your fav. starter? Well, I like Bulba and Squirt, but Squirtle is my favorite.

Illusione-Tempus
8th May 2009, 11:40 AM
Drif-

Oh those good old days... I just bought Fire Red but I can't save there... I so want a Charizard...

Chansey... Well she's hard at the Safari Zone... Dratini and Kangaskhan were easy

CyberBlastoise
8th May 2009, 3:52 PM
What is your favorite catchable without cheats Kanto legendary?

I have to agree with Chaotic darkness on that Articuno is my favorite.

What is your fav. starter?
Do I really need to say? It's Squirtle!

New Topic: if you could change one gym leader's type, who would it be and to what type?

I think I'd change Sabrina's pokemon to Ghost. She just rubs off more of a ghost lover raither than a psychic lover to me...but that's just me.

SuicuneKun
8th May 2009, 6:41 PM
Hard. But I say Articuno too

Charmander of course! Charizard :P

Hey, are we supposes to do banners?

pika pika pikachu
8th May 2009, 8:45 PM
Welcome to the club Mi10ticFan.

As with everyone else i love articuno so mine is articuno.

Without a doubt mine is Bulbasaur because he is awesome and quite powerful for such a little guy.

Thanks

Illusione-Tempus
9th May 2009, 3:52 AM
If we need banners, I can help making some

Moltres... and Articuno... oh dear, they're great!

Misty and Koga
Koga was hard due to poisoning my party

pika pika pikachu
9th May 2009, 10:20 AM
Yeah i think this club could use a banner.

I have started planning a contest for the club but if you have any contest ideas please feel free to pm me.

And for a new topic question;

Which legendary pokemon sprite do you think is the best?

SuicuneKun
9th May 2009, 8:01 PM
Okay. Because thinking to do one banner (:

Again Articuno. But I like Mewtwo too.

New topic:
Which Pokemon stripe do you think is the best/worst?

Illusione-Tempus
10th May 2009, 8:57 AM
But I wonder what to place at the banner though... how about the Kanto starters, including Pikachu?

Articuno and Moltres, they're cool!

pika pika pikachu
10th May 2009, 11:28 AM
Ok cool i think what you put on the banner is up to you. The only guidelines there are is that it has to be Kanto related. I think the starter idea would be cool but we can still have a variety of banners.

I thinks zapdos' is the best.

Thanks

SuicuneKun
11th May 2009, 5:10 PM
Okay! Got one banner here:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1953/kantoclub.jpg

What do you think? Hope you guys like it (:

L3GNDKILLA
20th May 2009, 8:56 PM
hi dan plz can i join by the way kanto was the greatest region out of all the games and it had some of the best pkmn like charizard mew2 and most of all the best pkmn of all time snorlax

pika pika pikachu
21st May 2009, 8:43 PM
Sorry L3GNDKILLA please may you read the first post and try again. SuicuneKun Thats an excellent banner i will add it to the banner list and you also recieve rank points as well. No new notices this week.

Thanks.

ceruleancitybluez
22nd May 2009, 8:38 AM
"Drif"

Hi! I'll join the club. I've loved the Kanto region the most out of all the regions so far especially since I grew up playing Red/Blue/Yellow when they first came out. I liked how all the cities were color-oriented and had color names and how the character's hometown was called Pallet; meaning like a artist's pallete. Also Team Rocket was the best in the games and were actually alot more sinister than their anime counterparts.

pika pika pikachu
22nd May 2009, 8:54 PM
Welcome to the club ceruleancitybluez!

Here is a new topic question for anyone to answer

Did the remakes live up to the high standards set by the originals?

In some aspects they did, i think. However some aspects are simply better in the originals. Yeah a bit retro.

Chaotic_Darkness
26th May 2009, 2:20 PM
Well, mostly yes. But I agree with pikapika in that some old-game aspects are better.

Topictime: What did you think when you first played pokemon? And which one did you play? (R/B/Y) (If you played kanto and not jhoto)

Well, I got pokemon red from my uncle, and I absolutely loved it. Since then, I have owned at least one of every series.

Chaotic_Darkness
26th May 2009, 2:21 PM
Well, mostly yes. But I agree with pikapika in that some old-game aspects are better.

Topictime: What did you think when you first played pokemon? And which one did you play? (R/B/Y) (If you played kanto and not jhoto)

Well, I got pokemon red from my uncle, and I absolutely loved it. Since then, I have owned at least one of every series.

pika pika pikachu
28th May 2009, 5:29 PM
What did you think when you first played pokemon? And which one did you play? (R/B/Y) (If you played kanto and not jhoto)

Well i was about five when i first played pokemon. It was all new to me and seemed awesome so for ages i kept asking for a game boy colour and a pokemon game. Eventually i got pokemon red and ever since have been hooked and addicted to the pokemon series.