PDA

View Full Version : The Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu fan club

pika pika pikachu
8th May 2009, 6:35 PM
Hi welcome to the club. This club is for fans of the pika family. If you like all or any of these pokemon please feel free to join.

RULES

1.No double posting-If you need to change a post edit it

2.Respect other members-This is a user friendly group so everyone matters whatever the rank

3. NO swearing

4. No laughing at peoples posts-anything they say matters and besides you wouldn't like if someone did it to you so don't do it to any one else

5. No SPAMMING-Posts below five sentences

6. NO one line posts

7. No text language-some people might find it hard to understand

8. If you aren't going to be active for a while LET ME KNOW

9. Keep on subject at all times

10.Everyone starts at the bottom

11. If using a club banner please give credit to the maker

12. Upon asking to join include the words "Drif" at the start of the first post so that i know you have read the rules

13. NO minimodding

14. Have fun

[SIZE="3"]RANKS[SIZE]

Owner

pika pika pikachu

Co owner

Master Ball-200 points

Ultra Ball-100 points

Great ball-80 points

Poke ball

How to earn points

you can earn points by;

1. Joining-5 points
2.Making Banners-15 points
3. Being named Top contributor of the week-20 points

How to lose points

1.Swearing
2. Using text language
3. Spamming
4. Double posting
5. One line posts
6. Going off subject

[SIZE="4"]Bans[SIZE="4"]

To recieve a ban you will have to have 3 strikes against your name.To recieve a strike you have to commit any of the offences in the "How to lose points" section of this post.

Your first ban will last only a week.After the ban you will have no strikes against you.HOWEVER if you get three more strikes you will have a life-long ban from the club and depending on what you did to get a second ban you may be reported.

Strike 1

Strike 2

Ban 1

Banned forever

Top contributor of the week

All this means is that you have been the most active member in the club in the past week.If you get this title four times in a row you will be immediately promoted to the top rank.

When this club gets up and running i will plan some contests however at the moment there aren't any members to plan contests for.

Torosiken
10th May 2009, 2:40 AM
can I join? I was the member from previous :) and you pmed me XD

and...

drif??? O.o this is not drifflon rawt??

Mr. Joker
10th May 2009, 5:18 AM
As much as we all love The Pichu family, I alredy have made a club for them, It is on page 2 of the clubs and I own it. Here is the club! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=388912)

Mods please close this club due to there alredy being another one.

pika pika pikachu
10th May 2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the club Torosiken. For that club i chose drif yeah but with all my other clubs it shows they have read the rules. Torosiken would you like to be co-owner?

If there is anything you would like tyo see on the club please pm me.

Thanks

Mr. Joker
10th May 2009, 2:01 PM
Excuess me, did you ignore my post? Please ask a mod to close this club or I will. Thanks.

pika pika pikachu
10th May 2009, 3:23 PM
Mr. Joker when i submitted this club your Pichu line club was classed as dead. I looked at your post to the member of the club before you and you said there hadn't been any posts within the club for two weeks which means you can re-open the club as i did. Also surely the club wouldn't have been accepted if a mod thought there was anything wrong with posting a new pichu line club.

pika pika pikachu
10th May 2009, 3:25 PM
Mr. Joker when i submitted this club your Pichu line club was classed as dead. I looked at your post to the member of the club before you and you said there hadn't been any posts within the club for two weeks which means you can re-open the club as i did. Also surely the club wouldn't have been accepted if a mod thought there was anything wrong with posting a new pichu line club.

Sweet May
10th May 2009, 6:10 PM
Well...
Technically the club was dead for over two weeks (although now it was bumped and is now alive) so we can't really close it. :x However you should've PMed a Club mod or the previous club owner for permission to close that club and start a new one so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to kill this one.