PDA

View Full Version : Pendragon Readers Club!!

Torpoleon
10th May 2009, 3:26 PM
Pendragon Readers Club!!

Welcome, one and all to the first annual Pendragon Club! First, some of you are wondering what this. Pendragon is the name of a book series from D.J. MacHale. Does that tell you about it? I hope so. Also, there is nine books and a tenth Pendragon Book is coming out May 12, 2009. If you want to read the book series, go to the library(or book store) and start from Book #1:The Merchant of Death.
Okay, now for the rules.

Rules:
1- ALL Serebiiforum rules apply as do Club Rules.
2- Only discuss Pendragon, no spam!
3- No one-liners!(if you post something good about Pendragon that relates to it and it is less then a line that is fine because that isn't a one-liner)
4- In your first post state which Book you are on.
5- Try to stay active!
6- No flamming(that means being mean)
7-Use correct Grammar!(if you spell something wrong change it. I won't be too strict about this.)
8- If you have Fan Art , make sure it says something about this club and that it relates this club
9-READ THE RULES!!!!
10- HAVE FUN!!!

Okay, that covers that. Also, I will pick one co-owner when I feel that person really deserves it! Don't ask to be co-owner! I pick. With the Fan Art, Fan Art rules apply so don't make disobey the rules. With the Fan art, you must give credit where credit is due. Co-Owners have most liberties in this club as I do. The only times they may accept people is if I am banned. They may reject people because they would know when to do so. If you ask to be Co-Owner, you could get a strike, most likely.

Punishments:
When you are banned there will be punish ments.
1st ban is a day
2nd ban is a week
3rd ban is a month
4th ban is six months
5th ban is forever!
Also, after you reach your THIRD strike bans start.

Topics:
What Pendragon Book are you on?
Who is your favorite Traveler and Acolyte?

Fan Art:
None

Banned members:
None(please stay like that)

Members:
Torpoleon: Owner
vtommy1: Member
BynineB: Member

Torpoleon
11th May 2009, 10:08 PM
Hooray! My club got accepted!(I just hope people join.....)

vtommy1
13th May 2009, 12:02 AM
Well, well. I cannot wait for the last book no?

Add me to the list. :3

I cannot believe how this book series is still relatively unknown. D:

Torpoleon
13th May 2009, 9:58 PM
vtommy1: Accepted! Have a great time here!

Time for a topic:
What Pendragon Book are you on?
I am on Book Nine: The Raven Rise. I have Book Ten and I am going to read it once I finish the Ravenrise.(duh) My friend will lend me the Raven Rise.

vtommy1
13th May 2009, 10:28 PM
Whut?

Book 10 is out already!?!?!?!?!?

I HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THAT! :O

i'll go to the library and borrow it when I can. D:

I finished Book 1-9...

BynineB
13th May 2009, 10:51 PM
I would like to join, please.
One of my favorite series of books, I've finished 1-7 and I'm going to read 8 soon..
:3
P.S.
"Use correct Grammar!(if you spell something wrong change it. I won't be too strcit about this.)"
You spelled strict wrong.
koffailkoff

Torpoleon
14th May 2009, 1:46 AM
ByineB: Accepted! Sorry about the mistke! Sometimes, I spell words wrong when they hit the keys...

Yeah, Book Ten is out, it came out yesterday. I have another topic:

Who is your favorite Traveler and Acolyte?
My favorite traveler is Bobby Pendragon. That is because he is the lead traveler and he starts to accept his destiny more. My favorite Acolyte is Saangi because she is nice and listens to Loor.