PDA

View Full Version : The Cloud Garden Recorded History



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Acheront
30th December 2004, 1:54 PM
Another batch of freshly picked updates. And sorry, Rekkuza, as I accidentaly left you out x_x;;

Delibird Ridge
Rokman: Using this chance, you quickly order your Bulbasaur to Leech Seed the injured Spearow, dig under it, then attack it from undergroud.

Bruteroot fires a few seeds from its green bulb. The seeds fly at high speeds towards the struggling Spearow, open up revealing vines, which attach onto the bird. Entangled by the vines, Spearow drops to the ground, trying to get out. However, the vines glow an evil red, then zaps energy from its host.

"Speeeeee" cries the Spearow.

Bruteroot immediately digs into the ground, then tunnels its way below the fallen bird. However, the Spearow crawls its way onto a sharp rock, then cuts the vine. The vines drop off Spearow, then stops glowing. Bruteroot, oblivious to this, jumps out of the ground, only to be confused as to the whereabouts of its opponent. Spearow hops off the rock, then starts Pecking at Bulbasaur's bulb. Fortunately, Bulbasaur accidentally shoots out a few more Leech Seeds at Spearow, which again suck up its energy, knocking out the wild Spearow.

Enjoying the taste of victory, you and Bulbasaur start to do a victory dance. All of the sudden, you hear a very vicious screech, then a large bird swoops down at you, grabs you, then carries you away.

Bruteroot tries to attack the 'thing', but it has no use, as the bird is made of rock. You quickly get the idea that its an Aerodactyl. It flies you to a large field, but accidentally drops you.

You both land in a haystack, then pass out.

When you wake up, the first thing you see is a Combusken, fighting Bruteroot. It appears that Bruteroot is trying to save you from that Combusken. What now?

Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: You both enter the realm of the mighty Cloud Gardens, expecting an exciting adventure for you and your Pokemon. Both of you walk through the amazing cloud floor. Ghastly happily floats around with Unown G, circling around the majestic trees covering the forest, while Makuhita walks beside its trainer.

Both of you start talking, trying to get to know each other, while Ghastly and Makuhita spot some Hoppip and start playfully chasing them around the area. However, the peace is quickly interrupted by 3 Kakuna dropping right in front of you from the braches above.

The yellow cocoons start glowing, revealing 3 freshly evolved Beedrill. They chase away the Hoppip, and target Unown, Ghastly and Makuhita. What will you do now?

I am still awaiting for PMs regarding continuation of adventures in the Cloud Forest, Fountain Garden and Delibird Ridge. If you would like to start a brand new adventure, please post here.

Now my reply for Jau...


Dennison: Still glowing from your victory your make your way onwards, looking for a creature worthy of your attention. Speaking of attention, yours is quickly caught by a faint cry, the sound comes from not too far away, or so you seem to think. What will you do?

Dennison continues his journey by continuing on from the battlefield. He talks with Squirtle, about new strategies and other battle tactics.

"Squir... Squirtle!" answers the Squirtle.

Dennison doesn't know if Squirtle is actually listening or not, but their conversation is cut off by a faint cry. They both wander around, trying to look for the source of the noise, but doesn't seem to be able to find it.

"Squirtle Squirtle!" cries Squirtle, who seems to be expecting an answer.

Both the young trainer and his Pokemon are ready for what happens next.

Rekkuza
30th December 2004, 2:23 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: You both enter the realm of the mighty Cloud Gardens, expecting an exciting adventure for you and your Pokemon. Both of you walk through the amazing cloud floor. Ghastly happily floats around with Unown G, circling around the majestic trees covering the forest, while Makuhita walks beside its trainer.

Both of you start talking, trying to get to know each other, while Ghastly and Makuhita spot some Hoppip and start playfully chasing them around the area. However, the peace is quickly interrupted by 3 Kakuna dropping right in front of you from the braches above.

The yellow cocoons start glowing, revealing 3 freshly evolved Beedrill. They chase away the Hoppip, and target Unown, Ghastly and Makuhita. What will you do now?

RekKuzA calls Gastly back to his side. "Alright Gastly, this is it!" RekKuzA calls to his companion.
"Gastly, use hypnosis on the bigger Beedrill. Make it your best shot!"
"Then use lick on the Beedrill, try to weaken it!"

Mr.Internet
30th December 2004, 4:14 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: You both enter the realm of the mighty Cloud Gardens, expecting an exciting adventure for you and your Pokemon. Both of you walk through the amazing cloud floor. Ghastly happily floats around with Unown G, circling around the majestic trees covering the forest, while Makuhita walks beside its trainer.

Both of you start talking, trying to get to know each other, while Ghastly and Makuhita spot some Hoppip and start playfully chasing them around the area. However, the peace is quickly interrupted by 3 Kakuna dropping right in front of you from the braches above.

The yellow cocoons start glowing, revealing 3 freshly evolved Beedrill. They chase away the Hoppip, and target Unown, Ghastly and Makuhita. What will you do now?

"Ok Hidden Power Fire it, actually you can even Hidden Power Fire somewhere else after that so we can see something we can catch
"Stop with your lame sarcasm

aron fan
30th December 2004, 4:59 PM
will looks around seeing a pokemon center and pokemart a few house and various trainers talking with there pokemon. will reaches down to his belt and removes nidoran pokeball.

"go nidoran" with a flash of lit nidoran appears

(hi will)

"hi nidoran where do you want to go" will asked takeing his map out of his bag

(well what bout that place) pointing to the cloud forest

"ok but how are we going to get there??"

Taihen Dakedo
30th December 2004, 7:19 PM
Taihen Dakedo: Stu seems mostly amused at the situation you’ve gotten yourself into but obediently obeys yours commands and releases a powdery spray of snow, which knocks the Shuckle off, and also freezes your foot at the same time. The attack forces Shuckle to Withdraw into its shell, and it attempts to roll away to safety. What will you do?


...

"You are a worthy foe. You must join me. Join the Taihen side..."

The Shuckle, who as had been said, was scooching away, was given a grin as a rare moment of intelligence was displayed.

Taihen Dakedo had realeased Doku, the Slugma, who had been ordered to huddle to his leg, presumably {And hopefully} this would be the end of the frozen foot.

"Mweheheh..." Jabbing a finger in the rolling shells direction he spoke,

"Come now! We must pursue! Ember and Powder Snow!"

As the attacks were ordered, hand neared that of his pokeball.

Kurou-kun
30th December 2004, 8:18 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: You both enter the realm of the mighty Cloud Gardens, expecting an exciting adventure for you and your Pokemon. Both of you walk through the amazing cloud floor. Ghastly happily floats around with Unown G, circling around the majestic trees covering the forest, while Makuhita walks beside its trainer.

Both of you start talking, trying to get to know each other, while Ghastly and Makuhita spot some Hoppip and start playfully chasing them around the area. However, the peace is quickly interrupted by 3 Kakuna dropping right in front of you from the braches above.

The yellow cocoons start glowing, revealing 3 freshly evolved Beedrill. They chase away the Hoppip, and target Unown, Ghastly and Makuhita. What will you do now?

Shobu & Makuhita grinned in excitement, as this is their first Pokemon battle.
"Use focus Energy!" ordered Shobu. Maku got pumped up, ready to attack.
"Now use Tackle and aim for the belly!" Shobu said.

Maku followed the orders of his trianer & tried to faint the Beedrill.

rokman
30th December 2004, 10:22 PM
Delibird Ridge
Rokman: Using this chance, you quickly order your Bulbasaur to Leech Seed the injured Spearow, dig under it, then attack it from undergroud.

Bruteroot fires a few seeds from its green bulb. The seeds fly at high speeds towards the struggling Spearow, open up revealing vines, which attach onto the bird. Entangled by the vines, Spearow drops to the ground, trying to get out. However, the vines glow an evil red, then zaps energy from its host.

"Speeeeee" cries the Spearow.

Bruteroot immediately digs into the ground, then tunnels its way below the fallen bird. However, the Spearow crawls its way onto a sharp rock, then cuts the vine. The vines drop off Spearow, then stops glowing. Bruteroot, oblivious to this, jumps out of the ground, only to be confused as to the whereabouts of its opponent. Spearow hops off the rock, then starts Pecking at Bulbasaur's bulb. Fortunately, Bulbasaur accidentally shoots out a few more Leech Seeds at Spearow, which again suck up its energy, knocking out the wild Spearow.

Enjoying the taste of victory, you and Bulbasaur start to do a victory dance. All of the sudden, you hear a very vicious screech, then a large bird swoops down at you, grabs you, then carries you away.

Bruteroot tries to attack the 'thing', but it has no use, as the bird is made of rock. You quickly get the idea that its an Aerodactyl. It flies you to a large field, but accidentally drops you.

You both land in a haystack, then pass out.

When you wake up, the first thing you see is a Combusken, fighting Bruteroot. It appears that Bruteroot is trying to save you from that Combusken. What now?

Aerodactyl?!?!?!?! i couldn't fight it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAaahhhhh!!!!!!!! *tears and more tears!*

anyway, to the update.

"GOD! can i get any rest from battles? alright." Rok says as he wipes the sleep from his eyes and yawns.

OK, Combusken, the fire/fighting type, he must know atleast one fire type mo- but, Rok's thoughts were interupted by the Combusken taunting Bruteroot.

"Oh ****! Bruteroot use Magical leaf." Rok commanded

The Bruteroot closed his eyes and a ray of beautiful rainbow colored leaves sharp as knives shot out of Bruteroot's bulb like a beam.

What will happen?

<>< rokman

Spirit_of_Auron
31st December 2004, 12:05 AM
Kassie approached the Sky Gate eager to find new pokemon. After releasing Tia, her brand new torchic, she got out the map she had found as she entered.

"Hey, Tia," asked Kassie,"where do you want to go?"

Tia lightly pecked at the path that was listed as Rainbow Road.

"Okay, lets go there."

And both started down the path.

I hope this is okay.

Acheront
31st December 2004, 3:24 AM
Wow... you guys are fast. That's what I like. Fast and happy repliers ^_^;;

And Epyson, I don't update you, so wait for your updator to update you. Thanks!

Delibird Ridge
Rokman: Okay, I won't update you yet. You are not allowed to predict what the Pokemon does. It is in my decision to make the Combusken dodge or not. Please edit your post.

Cloud Forect
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: OMG! Can you guys not predict what the opponent does! What you are supposed to do in a reply is to give orders, express your emotions and/or talk to your Pokemon/opponent. You do not say that once you use Hypnosis on a Beedrill, it will fall asleep. I say if it does or not. You do not say that a Tackle hits a Beedrill in the belly. You just tell your Pokemon to use Tackle, and aim for the belly. I will say where it hits and such. And, Unown can only use Hidden Power. It cannot lift up rocks with Psychic energy or what ever. Please all edit your posts should you want to be updated.

Aron Fan (I will call you AF from now): You walk into a Pokemon Centre, where trainers and Pokemon get ready for their adventures in the Cloud Garden. You too do that same, by discussing your destination with Nidoran. After reading the map, you decide to venture off to the mysterious Cloud Forest.

You take your first step into the majestic Cloud Forest, filled with fascinating trees, towering over the thick bushes covering the cloud forest floor. With Nidoran by your side, you start walking through the bushes, trying to find something exciting to do. All of the sudden, you hear some scratching and growling in a nearby tree. A few Metapod and Silcoon fall to the ground in front of you. Then a little Mankey hops out of the branches, jumps to the ground, then starts tossing the coccons around. The Metapod and Silcoon mumble in fear and pain, as they are being thrown around. They stare at you, with pleading eyes. What will you do?

Phaedra
31st December 2004, 3:26 AM
Yo, Dennison, you forgot me. Twice.

Kurou-kun
31st December 2004, 5:10 AM
Cloud Forect
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: OMG! Can you guys not predict what the opponent does! What you are supposed to do in a reply is to give orders, express your emotions and/or talk to your Pokemon/opponent. You do not say that once you use Hypnosis on a Beedrill, it will fall asleep. I say if it does or not. You do not say that a Tackle hits a Beedrill in the belly. You just tell your Pokemon to use Tackle, and aim for the belly. I will say where it hits and such. And, Unown can only use Hidden Power. It cannot lift up rocks with Psychic energy or what ever. Please all edit your posts should you want to be updated.

Sorry. I edited it now.

Rayzen
31st December 2004, 5:15 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls:


Hureta: As light fills the sky you wake up to find that your late night visitor didn’t return. You pack up your belongings and plan the day ahead, wondering what kind of adventures will await you. The first adventure will be trying to figure out where you are, having randomly chosen this location in the middle of the night, you’re now quite lost. What will you do?



"Looking at the map, I think we're here. No, we're there..Um.."
[Ya right, we're lost. Forget it, we'll never get to the rainbow waterfalls]
"Let's just keep on walking, keep on walking, keep on walking"
[I hear something]
"Gah, we should've picked the other route"
[I really hear something]
"Now, we're doomed having to walk somewhere that we don't even know where we'll end up. Ugh, hey, wait up"

As denulge (ahem, the trainer's swinub) dashes along the road and the trainer tries to catch up with it...

"Woah, I see something. What is that?"

Mr.Internet
31st December 2004, 9:25 AM
Cloud Forect
LSX, Mr. Internet and Rekkuza: OMG! Can you guys not predict what the opponent does! What you are supposed to do in a reply is to give orders, express your emotions and/or talk to your Pokemon/opponent. You do not say that once you use Hypnosis on a Beedrill, it will fall asleep. I say if it does or not. You do not say that a Tackle hits a Beedrill in the belly. You just tell your Pokemon to use Tackle, and aim for the belly. I will say where it hits and such. And, Unown can only use Hidden Power. It cannot lift up rocks with Psychic energy or what ever. Please all edit your posts should you want to be updated.
[/QUOTE]

Done.

aron fan
31st December 2004, 11:07 AM
Aron Fan (I will call you AF from now): You walk into a Pokemon Centre, where trainers and Pokemon get ready for their adventures in the Cloud Garden. You too do that same, by discussing your destination with Nidoran. After reading the map, you decide to venture off to the mysterious Cloud Forest.
You take your first step into the majestic Cloud Forest, filled with fascinating trees, towering over the thick bushes covering the cloud forest floor. With Nidoran by your side, you start walking through the bushes, trying to find something exciting to do. All of the sudden, you hear some scratching and growling in a nearby tree. A few Metapod and Silcoon fall to the ground in front of you. Then a little Mankey hops out of the branches, jumps to the ground, then starts tossing the coccons around. The Metapod and Silcoon mumble in fear and pain, as they are being thrown around. They stare at you, with pleading eyes. What will you do?




"wow a mankey"

(lets catch it, i need a new friend)

"ye"

"nidoran use leer and get ready to dodge"

Fluorii
31st December 2004, 4:56 PM
Rainbow Road:

Fluorii: Obeying your orders the little Meowth charges up to the Shroomish, claws unsheathed. The mushroom Pokemon notices this and quickly turns and runs for safety. However, Namir continues to chase it, and soon they both disappear from view. What will you do now?


"What the -" Fluorii shouted. She pulled a Pokeball from her backpack just in case Namir's attack hit its target, then laid a quick glance where the Meowth and Shroomish disappeared. Suddenly Fluorii felt herself very sleepy and calm - there was still some powder left in the air. Without knowing any better, she just crammed herself in the bushes she assumed the pokemon to be.

((OOC: Another apologizing. This was kinda hard, 'cause I didn't really know where they went. 'XD))

icezsokewl
31st December 2004, 8:09 PM
hi! i've posted and been accepted but I haven't been updated yet. I've chosen to go to the Comet Corner... sorry to be annoying by asking.

Eon
31st December 2004, 8:48 PM
That's because you posted right after my weekly update. I will be posting my newest update (which includes you) tommorrow.

Krystal
31st December 2004, 11:18 PM
"Meh," Crystal mumbled as she trekked up the steep hill baring a sign. Arrows pointed this way and that, but they were unreadable from this distance. Even though her bag was almost empty, it felt like she was hauling a Snorlax up the hill. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, which held her newly acquired Pokedex, (which she fiddled with all night, trying to get the screen to show Electrode-sweeper,) her new Moon Ball, some Pokeballs, (just in case,) Potions, Pokechow, and some other doodads from home.

A twitch came from her belt, and Crystal glanced down at a red and white pokeball. Shrugging, she released the pokeball from her belt, and released the Pokemon with a small toss of the pokeball. A small Vulpix with three almost pink tails appeared, emitting a small purr-like sound. "Aw... Flight..." She cooed, leaning downward to stoke Vulpix's red fur. "Is someone hungry?" With that, the Vulpix pounced on her trainer, licking Crystal's face. Yet, poor Crysee lost her balance on the steep hill, and began to tumble backwards.

Once Crystal, her bag, pokemon, and pokeball in all, made their way to the bottom of the hill once more. With a grunt, Crystal lifted herself up from the dusty ground and brushed off her sandy face. Wait... Sand? Crystal was suddenly alert, looking left to right with a furtive glance. It seemed like suddenly a sandy, hot wasteland appeared. Other then the bare trees and the dunes of sand, the only thing visible was a sign that looked like one end was singed. (A small ember still crackled.)

She stood and walked over to the smoking sign. Burnt Forest Wastelands It read. Crystal rolled her eyes and mumbled sarcastically, "Wow... Helpful." Vulpix shook herself off and bounced in Crystal's direction. The Vulpix whined, and Crystal nodded, not understanding what Flight said, yet still nodding. "Okay... Lets check it out!" Crystal quickly gathered her belongings and started walking into this wasteland. Maybe this was her chance to catch her second pokemon.

Acheront
1st January 2005, 4:51 AM
Yo, Dennison, you forgot me. Twice.

I do recall telling you through PM to post in this thread again. If not, then I'll find your reply. Either way, I'll get you updated next update. I'm so sorry about my clumsyness. Its just everything gets chaotic in the first week as a ZA.

Esperante
1st January 2005, 5:38 AM
Icechomp3 was walking toward the big gate when he saw the sign that read "THE OASIS-->" in big, black, bold letters, pointing down the way of his path of choice. He together with the uber-hyperactive Bellsprout, Pepper, began to wonder what adventures they would come across in this new place, and became a bit worried. But Icechomp3 encouraged himself and began to run quickly past the sign, into the oasis, with Pepper waddling awkwardly behind him. They were ready to start their adventure.

Wyndigo
1st January 2005, 7:27 AM
Stardust Fields:Wyndigo: Entering the Stardust Fields you are instantly taken aback by the natural, untouched beauty of the place. Eager to find out what magical, mystical things await you, you begin your exploration. As you walk though, you feel as though you’ve gotten heavier. Could it be this space-like environment? No, surely that would make you feel lighter. Then a cheerful cry behind you catches your attention. It seems a lazy Venonat is hitching a free ride on top of your backpack. What will you do?

I stop walking and look at the Venonat as best I can. "Hey! You lazy little thing. What's up with you?" I say in a friendly manner. A bug Pokemon. Not what I thought I'd see, but I was glad to see a pokemon. Pleased at my fortune, I try to come up with a plan.

I glance over at Brannix. He's barking and whining at it and being generally noisy.

Well, I think to myself, It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask the venonat if it wanted to join willingly. But just in case, I reach for one of the empty pokeballs on my belt, ready to try and catch it if it runs. Brannix needs no convincing to give chase by the looks of his antics.

"Hey little fellow. Would to like to join me?" I try to convince it. "You'd get all the free rides you'd want."

Phaedra
1st January 2005, 12:36 PM
I do recall telling you through PM to post in this thread again

You sure about that? 'cause from what I'm seeing, you never said anything about posting in the thread again. For example, your reply to my last PM:


(quote where I showed you the page that my update was on - page 10 btw) Fantastic! That's one hell of a good introductory post! Too good! The updates will hopefully come in the next 24 hours, I'm afraid. Don't worry - I'll update faster than your previous updator... hopefully =P

Not trying to bash you or anything.

Amras.MG
1st January 2005, 1:22 PM
Very sorry to add myself to the list of whatever... but I too have been forgotten. I know yall have a big job, but still... I was going to Rock Garden. Could someone please tell me what the heck is going on?

MG

Eon
1st January 2005, 5:10 PM
Yours is on the bottom of Jau's update. It's just in a weird color that makes it hard to see.

And now for my updates:

Space Path

Deoxysmaster17: Happy to finally be rid of the Pidgey, you continue on your path. You are stopped by an old woman cloaked in a black robe. “I am sorry to trouble you, young man,”she says in a raspy voice. “But I need someone to guide me to my destination.” Will you help the old woman?

Comet’s Corner

Sheer Cold: Horsea shoots a few dozen blue bubbles out of its mouth, which blast into the Aron and the Geodude you were first battling. The Geodude, already weak from the previous attacks, became even weaker. Right before the bubbles hit the Aron, however, they used Harden. Both glow white as their bodies grow harder, reducing the damage of the Bubbles. Geodude is too weak to move, but the two Aron charge at Horsea with Tackle, which damage it quite a bit. Gligar’s claw glows silver with Steel energy and he rams it into the Nosepass and the other Geodude. However, they both used Harden right before being hit, so it reduced the damage somewhat. The Nosepass and Geodude try to Tackle Gligar, but it flies up to avoid damage. Unfortunately, Nosepass’s Tackle still clips his claw, doing minor damage. What will you do now?

Shinji: You run to where you heard the screaming. You see a woman who is crying, saying someone stole her purse. What will you do now?

Kittsie: Charvelle tries once more to Scratch Exeggcute, but is stopped in its tracks when it sees Exeggcute’s eyes glowing purple. Waves of calming Psychic energy come from its eyes, putting Charvelle to sleep. It then launches another Barrage. A few balls of energy blast into Charvelle, causing quite a bit of damage and also jolting Charvelle out of its sleep. What will you do now?

Icezsokewl: You decide to go to Comet’s Corner. You’re walking and you’re walking and you’re walking and you’re still walking when you notice something in the distance. It is hard to make out, but it seems to be a boy and several Pokemon battling. What will you do now?

Oasis

Aurora Wish: Deciding to ignore the figures, you continue on into the desert. You continue on until you see what looks like palm trees in the distance. What will you do now?

Icechomp3: You decide to go to the oasis. However, you didn’t realize you would have to endure the scorching sand and the stinging winds to reach it. You soon walk up to a sign with two arrows, each pointing in opposite directions. One says “Sand Cave” and the other says “Oasis of Wishes.” Which path will you take?

Now for my reply:


Eon: Running as fast as your legs will carry you, you head towards the Pokemon Centre. You feel like you’re running so fast you’re running on thin air, until you actually look down and realise that you are running on thin air. The ground beneath you has disappeared and you go tumbling into a hole. What will you do? Eon groaned and rubbed his head. What happened? he thought. Oh well, no point worrying about it now. The only thing to do is to get out of this hole. But how? Eon sat down to think. He had five Pokemon with him, but none could use Fly. Dryad was away at the Training Centre and Hydra was at the Daycare. That left Terra, Luna and Celsius. Celsius was absolutely no use here. Luna could use Dig and Terra could use Rock Smash. An idea suddenly came to him. He threw two Pokeballs and in a flash of light, Luna and Terra were standing in front of him. ((OOC: Luna is a Teddiursa and Terra is a Trapinch, just to let you know)). “Luna, use Dig to try and tunnel out of here if you can. Terra, follow her and use Rock Smash to break any rocks in her way. I’ll follow behind. Let’s go!”

I'd also like to remind you guys to quote your update and reply in color. This job can be hard, and we really don't need it harder. If you do this, then we will feel less stressed and have better updates, as well as have them posted sooner. Thank you.

Esperante
1st January 2005, 6:44 PM
Icechomp3: You decide to go to the oasis. However, you didn’t realize you would have to endure the scorching sand and the stinging winds to reach it. You soon walk up to a sign with two arrows, each pointing in opposite directions. One says “Sand Cave” and the other says “Oasis of Wishes.” Which path will you take?[/color]

Icechomp3, becoming annoyed because now he had to deal with more signs in bold, black letters, let Pepper decide the way to go. The Bellsprout slowly walked forward, up to the big, wooden sign, and fell asleep. Now Icechomp, GREATLY annoyed, returned Pepper to his Pokeball and walked down the path that read "Oasis of Wishes", wondering what would happen next...

Epyon
1st January 2005, 8:43 PM
Continuing to walk down Rainbow Road, Matt realizes that he suddenly has to go to the bathroom.
"Hey Epyon, we gotta go... er, I got to go."
"Char? Charmander?!"
"hehe, yeah, lets go."
"Char"
Matt made a break out of Rainbow Road, towards the Pokecenter. After a few minututes, he was finished.
"Hey Epyon, why don't we go somewhere else. How bout Rainbow Waterfalls?"
"CHAR! CHAR CHAR CHAR!!"
"Ok, lets go"
Matt and Epyon march on towards Rainbowfalls.

Amras.MG
1st January 2005, 10:21 PM
I am so sorry for the trouble... thanks Eon.



Rock Garden:
MetalGardevoir: Venturing into the Rock Garden, a place filled with caves, tunnels and burrow, all home to some kind of Pokemon or another, you begin your exploration of the area. Near the entrace of one of the larger caves are two large Nosepass statues, each looking incredibly life-like. You notice a shadowy figure on top of one of the statues, the seem to be busy doing something, but when they spot you, they quickly flee from the scene, vanishing into the cave. What will you do?


"Hmmm.... Sneasel, I do believe that that person is up to something. Let's investigate."

[Ya know, Sherlock, there's no light here. Got any ideas?] said the sarcastic Sneasel, Nyx.

"Shaddup. I chose you, Pichu! Use your Thundershock to light up the area temporarily! I hope the statues don't turn this way."

[Why would they turn this way?]

"Because Nosepass are magnetic attuned. They would be attracted to electricity. Let' s follow that man, and see what he's up to!"

ForeverFlygon
1st January 2005, 10:46 PM
Stardust Fields:

ForeverFlygon & Lugia the ultimate: The two trainers and their Pokemon prepare for battle against the Nincada. An Oddish dives straight in, scattering the bugs, absorbing the strength of one that it manages to catch. His battle buddy, a Trapinch, sneaks up on another and bites bites down on it, dealing some good damage. Both the Nincada scratch their attackers in retaliation. The Trapinch bites down again. What will you do now?


"That's good Free! But we'll have to do that oncce more to know it out of his senses completely!"* Feera tells his pokemon.
"Trap!" "So use another two Bite attacks, and then slam your head into it if it hasn't fainted!" Being loyal, and thinking 'this is no match', Free securely enters his 'battle position' and prepares for another Bite attack, and knows he'll aim for the head of his opponent, a Nincada, to make the most of his attacks.
OOC: Puh! No other updates for me since I was gone! Luckily I can reply to this at last!


*To make him/her faint

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
2nd January 2005, 2:09 AM
Sheer Cold: Horsea shoots a few dozen blue bubbles out of its mouth, which blast into the Aron and the Geodude you were first battling. The Geodude, already weak from the previous attacks, became even weaker. Right before the bubbles hit the Aron, however, they used Harden. Both glow white as their bodies grow harder, reducing the damage of the Bubbles. Geodude is too weak to move, but the two Aron charge at Horsea with Tackle, which damage it quite a bit. Gligar’s claw glows silver with Steel energy and he rams it into the Nosepass and the other Geodude. However, they both used Harden right before being hit, so it reduced the damage somewhat. The Nosepass and Geodude try to Tackle Gligar, but it flies up to avoid damage. Unfortunately, Nosepass’s Tackle still clips his claw, doing minor damage. What will you do now?
"Dang," Sheer muttered. "Don't you guys ever take a break?!?" he yelled to the Pokémon. They chuckled unpleasantly at this. Horsea jumped back to Sheer, Gligar gliding close behind, lopsided from the blow. Sheer caught Horsea, and allowed Gligar to land on his head. "Gligar," Sheer whispered, "You Metal Claw the Nosepass and Geodude. Horsea, you use Smokescreen at the Aron, and hold them off, and try to scare them off with a Bubble from within the smoke cloud. Then, you Bubble as hard as you can at the Nosepass and Geodude. As for Geodude......." Sheer added, shifting his glance to the weary Pokémon. Sheer drew a bright red Poké Ball from his left pocket, and lobbed it at Geodude.

thed3
2nd January 2005, 2:12 AM
Walking up to Sky Gate with his trusty squirtle,Tsunami, by his side Thed looks at the different signs. "Hmm... since this is our first adventure Tsunami I'll let you pick where we'll go." "Squirtle??" As Thed patiently waits for Tsunami to finish reading all of the descriptions on the signs he anticipates what adventures he and his pokemon will go through. "Squirt squirtle squirt!!!" *pointing at the sign with Stardust Fields on it.* Alright Tsunami Stardust Fields it is!!!!!!

~*Aurora Wish*~
2nd January 2005, 4:53 AM
Aurora Wish: Deciding to ignore the figures, you continue on into the desert. You continue on until you see what looks like palm trees in the distance. What will you do now?

Shannon started running towards the two tree like figures. Suddenly, she tripped and fell on the rough sand. Shiner quickly used Water Gun on Shannon's leg. Shannon got up and started to examine the nearby figures. The wind started to blow furiously. Would she ever find the Oasis?

icezsokewl
2nd January 2005, 5:07 AM
Icezsokewl: You decide to go to Comet’s Corner. You’re walking and you’re walking and you’re walking and you’re still walking when you notice something in the distance. It is hard to make out, but it seems to be a boy and several Pokemon battling. What will you do now?

Spotting the boy battling, I decide to go up to him and perhaps challenge him to a pokemon battle.
"Hello! Looks like you're training. How about a 1-on-1 pokemon battle with me?" I shout over cheerfully.
Helios leaps in front of me all readily for the battle.

Goin' Graveler
2nd January 2005, 6:59 AM
Ytnim posted in the PASBL's Trainer Absences that he's not going to be on for 3 weeks... O.O

PokéCma
2nd January 2005, 8:12 AM
PokeCma: Listening to your next bright idea, Woody leaps up the nearest tree. The view was quite spectacular, but there didn’t seem to be much else but trees here. He spotted a small clearing in the distance, it didn’t look too hard to reach though. Suddenly he feels something brush against him, nudging him slightly. Looking to his side he sees a small Caterpie. What will you and your Pokemon do?
Woody: What the... hey, a Caterpie! PokéCma, I found a pokémon!
PokéCma: All right, our first battle! Keep your distance Woody, I've heard that they like to use String Shot, and that will slow you down.
*Woody carefully backs away enough to maybe avoid String Shot*
Woody: Then what attack do I use?
PokéCma: Use Leer, it will give us an advantage.
*Woody gives the little Caterpie an intimidating look*

enchantress
2nd January 2005, 9:39 AM
Jau - Knowing neither pokemon can take much more you decide to go for an all out attack seeing as Cotton is in slightly better shape than Skitty. Cotton, tired of the games, is more than happy to obey your commands and dives down from the sky for a full-force assault, her Fury Attack putting meaning into the word "fury" as she lashes into Skitty with a combination of close-range physical attacks, beating the helpless and very dizzy Skitty into the ground. Skitty attempts to retaliate, but being so weak after the previous rounds of battle it is at a loss to defend itself let alone attack and is soon KO'd. Level up for Cotton. It looks like Skitty is going to have to find something else for lunch when it awakens from it's slumber. What would you like to do now?

Jau, would you like me to continue updating you or would you prefer Dennison takes over your updates seeing as he's in charge of the Cloud Forest now? I don't mind either way so I'll leave the decision to you.


And now for my update/reply:


Tess: Returning to the Cloud Garden to continue your adventures you choose the popular Rainbow Road as your first port of call. The clear, blue skies, divided by the most colourful rainbow you’ve ever seen help your spirits to soar, as you relax and enjoy the scenery. However, this perfect scene is ruined by something you spot in the distance; a large hole in the middle of the road. And it appears somebody, or something, has fallen into it. What will you do?
Enjoying the fresh air and clear blue skies Tess removes a pokeball from her belt and releases Houndoom, her fiery pup appearing in a bright flash of white light. "There you go girl," she says, smiling fondly at her longtime friend and travelling companion. "I'm sure I'm not the only one happy to be back out here. Enjoy yourself sweetie, you deserve to have some fun after being cooped up for so long." Barking excitedly Houndoom takes off and Tess can't help but laugh lightly to herself as Houndoom tears back and forth along the rainbow colored path, clearly happy to be enjoying some freedom.

Continuing to walk along slowly, Tess enjoys the scenery but her attention is soon caught by Houndoom who has stopped bounding around and is now standing at the opening to what appears to be a large hole in the middle of the road. Frowning to herself Tess rushes to catch up with Houndoom who is looking into the hole, her distressed whining causing Tess some concern.

Finally reaching the hole Tess gently lays a hand on Houndoom's neck to help calm her. "It's ok girl," she says in a gentle tone. "Let's see what the problem is and then we'll fix it, ok?" After waiting a moment for Houndoom to settle Tess steps closer to the edge of the pit, peering down inside to find what has caused Houndoom to become so upset.

Magical Leaf
2nd January 2005, 2:38 PM
Jau - Knowing neither pokemon can take much more you decide to go for an all out attack seeing as Cotton is in slightly better shape than Skitty. Cotton, tired of the games, is more than happy to obey your commands and dives down from the sky for a full-force assault, her Fury Attack putting meaning into the word "fury" as she lashes into Skitty with a combination of close-range physical attacks, beating the helpless and very dizzy Skitty into the ground. Skitty attempts to retaliate, but being so weak after the previous rounds of battle it is at a loss to defend itself let alone attack and is soon KO'd. Level up for Cotton. It looks like Skitty is going to have to find something else for lunch when it awakens from it's slumber. What would you like to do now?
Relieved the fight was over Blue unclipped Cotton's ball and walked over to her.
"Well done girl, that was a great fight." He smiled and held out the Pokeball. "You deserve a rest now."
The Swablu chirped happily as she hopped over to her trainer, the suddenly lifted her cloud-like wings. Releasing a loud cry the small, blue bird became covered in a bright light that took both her and the trainer by surprise, Blue falling back onto his rear end rather ungracefully as he watched the light envelope Cotton, her form changing, growing larger. Slowly it began to fade, and the little Swablu was no more. Before the surprised trainer stood an elegant Altaria, it head raised high as it sang proudly.
Blue smiled widely, he wrapped his arms around its slender neck as it chirped gently to him.

"You look great." Said Blue eventually, looking at Cotton's new form. "And i'm so proud of you." The bird seemed to smile back before pekcing the release button on her Pokeball and disappearing inside for the rest she deserved.
CLipping the ball back to its holder strap Blue proudly marched deeper into the forest.

Flames Galore
2nd January 2005, 4:58 PM
Flames Galore - Finally arriving in the Cloud Forest, you take a moment to behold this natural, untouched wonder, brimming with life. Although some life appears to be a little too lively, which you notice from a Spearow swooping and diving around looking for a meal, and very nearly hitting you. What will you do?

"Ooh, a wild pokemon, and it looks pretty hyper. I think we better battle it, Fury. Do you think you can handle that pokemon, which is part flying type and knows at least one flying type move, and might be able to dodge your attacks by flying?"

By now, Fury, who has a fear of flying type pokemon, was quivering.

"I can't, but I will. If I din't see my family again, tell them that I love them, and that I am proud of Junior's courage, glad that Emma has learned fire punch, and admire Brett's immense power. Say hi to grammy and gramps, too, ok?"

"Fury, you don't have a family. Just your imaginary family, Brett, Emma, Suzie, Zack, and Junior."

"But I love them. Look after them for me if I die, give them food, clothes, a roof over their heads, funds."

"No."

"Please?"

"Why do I even ask? Here's the plan, Stan. Attack with strength until it attacks back, in which case use bide."

"One problem. My name isn't Stan."

"Just do it."

So, Fury leaps into attack on this small, fearsome, feathered creature.

I'm sorry to complain,, but I feel I have been more than patient for an update. I originally posted the above quoted message on November 29, and have been waiting for a reply ever since. I had posted from the Cloud Forest area, which I then saw was supposed to be updated by a person named "Frozen Flareon", who asked the people she was updating to PM her their post to update. I did, and waited. I still haven't got a response, and don't know who's updating Cloud Forest now, but it is now January 2, and I feel I have waited long enough, and would appreciate a response.

enchantress
2nd January 2005, 6:00 PM
That's fair enough. Frozen Flareon was supposed to update the Cloud Forest but never posted so Dennison is now in charge of it. I'll make sure he adds you to his next set of updates and if he does happen to skip you for some unforseen reason I'll update you myself.

aron fan
2nd January 2005, 8:02 PM
what happened to frozen flareon

Goin' Graveler
2nd January 2005, 8:36 PM
Q: I'm in the Burnt Forest Wastelands, which is where Ytnim was supposed to be updating, and since he's not going to be on for 3 weeks...

Arnold
2nd January 2005, 8:43 PM
..then you'll have to wait 3 weeks

and FF didn't update so he got replacedf with DT so he'llk be yupdating you which he did somewhere up there

SM
2nd January 2005, 10:02 PM
Stephen, just starting his adventure, arrives in the Cloud Garden. Seeing the map, he asks Cyndaquil where to go. "Cynda, Cyndaquil!" The little mouse replies. Stephen looks at Cyndaquil, not quite understanding. He then listens harder as the mouse repeats itself, and gets out "I want to go to the Cloud Forest." Stephen agrees, and decides to go there to start off.

Wayne
3rd January 2005, 1:19 AM
As Wayne started his journey in the Cloud Garden he began to think of all kinds of adventures that he was about to have in this place. He then took Rex out of his pokeball and then asked it " Where do you wanna go Rex?". The response was an excited "Charmander, Char." and then Wayne said " To Stardust Fields it is,"

Acheront
3rd January 2005, 3:21 AM
I am so sorry. Its just too messy and stuff. Make sure that as soon as you are missed, you post here and PM me.

Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr.I and Rekkuza: The 3 Beedrill challenge you to one of your first Pokemon battles. LSX's Makuhita pumped itself up by using Focus Energy. The miniature sumo wrestler blew out steam, then emitted a red aura. Then after hearing its trainer's command, it charges at one of the Beedrill with a Tackle attack. It hits right in the belly, knocking the bee into a nearby tree. Angered by the fact that is it being beaten up by an unevolved Pokemon, it swiftly flies at Makuhita, then starts using Fury Attack. The massive stingers aim straight at the yellow chubby Pokemon, which it luckily dodges. After several more attempts, Beedrill finally hits Makuhita off balance, making it fall over.

Meanwhile, Unown G hovers around the trees covering the battlefield, while being chased by another Beedrill. The Psychic Pokemon flies behind the Beedrill, then creates several red energy balls around itself. The Hidden Power attack then flies at the bee, burning its wings, severely damaging them, making Beedrill fall into a bush. Unown then fires at the shrub, lighting it on fire, making the Beedrill crawl out, knocked out.

Rekkuza's Ghastly doesn't move, waiting for its trainer's orders. However, Rekkuza doesn't move an inch. Using this chance, the last Beedrill Twineedle's the ghost. Not ready for battle, Ghastly flies right into Mr. Internet's Unown G, accidentaly damaging it.

Although one of the Beedrill is out of the battle for now, the other two seem to want to avenge their fallen friend. What will you do to continue the raging battle?

AF: Excited about the chance of getting a new friend, you quickly get Nidoran to battle it. Mankey jumps onto the pink Pokemon, then Karate Chops it on the head. Nidoran tries its best to shake the monkey off, but all its attempts fail, until Mankey accidentally hits Nidoran's horn, poisoning itself. Using this chance, Nidoran shakes Mankey off, then Leers it, scaring it a bit. With Mankey poisoned, it seems like a great chance for Nidoran to attack it more. What will you decide to do?

VA (Vagabond Aeon): You walk into the world of the famous Cloud Garden, having heard about the secrets and adventures it has to offer. You walk into the Pokemon Centre located in the Sky Gate, and start discussing with your trusty partner, Natu, about where to go for your cloudy adventure.

Disagreeing with all of the areas found on the map, you finally decide to venture into the enigmatic Cloud Forest.

You walk past the Sky Gate, then take the path which leads directly to the Cloud Forest.

When you arrive at your destination, you hear a whispering sound in the bush to the left. But on your right, there seems to be a path blanketted by thick mist. Which path will you take?

FG (Sorry, but I'm afraid that I never saw your post. I specifically said that all people who wanted to continue with their adventure to post. But meh, I'll update you.) AND SM: Afraid of losing its imaginery familiy, Meditite screams, trying to convince its trainer to take care of them if it dies while fighting. Ignoring the pathetic talk, you command Fury to use Strength on the Spearow, which continuesly swoops down at Fury.

Meditite jumps onto the flying fiend, then uses Strength on it. Spearow falls a bit fromt he sky, making the Fighting Pokemon fall off. Spearow then regains its balance, then takes flight again. It swoops around a thick tree, then dives for Fury Attack. Meditite sits down calmly, then uses Bide to absorb all of the bird's attacks. Although the result of the attack can be deadly for the bird, it seems that the attacks can knock out Meditite any minute now.

At that moment, Shiny Magneton and Cyndaquil comes to the rescue unexpectantly, because they only just arrived after quick decisions. Cyndaquil tries to jump in the way of Spearow's attacks, which divert the bird's attention at Cyndaquil. The little mouse now jumps around, dodging the continueing Fury Attack. It gets hit a few times, but holds on for Meditites attack to ready. What now?

Delibird Ridge
Rokman: You carefully think about Combusken's capabilities, but you are quickly cut off by the fiery chicken's taunting. At that moment, you tell Bruteroot to fire Magical Leaves at the cocky bird. Beautifully sparkling colourful leaves fly out of Bulbasaur's bulb, which circle around the Combusken, who keeps jumping to dodge. Finally, the leaves smack Combusken in the gut, making it fly into the haystack you were in. Thinking you have won, the haystack glows red, then ignites with fire. Combusken jumps out, fists and feet on fire. It dashes swiftly at Bulbasaur, then kicks it forcefully into a tree with Double Kick. Stuck in the tree, Bulbasaur tries hard to get out of the dint it made in the tree by that powerful kick. Luckily, it gets out just in time, because the Combusken just aimed some Embers at where Bulbsaur was. The tree then burns in an angry orange. What will you do to the powerful Combusken now?

Typhlosion X: You and your Cyndaquil decide to start your adventure off in the Delibird Ridge, home to a variety of flying Pokemon.

You walk a bit along the path, until you hear some noises coming out of a hole in a nearby tree. Curious, Cyndaquil jumps in. The little mouse then screams, then is thrown out of the tree. 2 Pidgey then fly out, unhappy that you interrupted their time together. What will you do?

If I missed you, post here and PM me.

Kurou-kun
3rd January 2005, 3:51 AM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr.I and Rekkuza: The 3 Beedrill challenge you to one of your first Pokemon battles. LSX's Makuhita pumped itself up by using Focus Energy. The miniature sumo wrestler blew out steam, then emitted a red aura. Then after hearing its trainer's command, it charges at one of the Beedrill with a Tackle attack. It hits right in the belly, knocking the bee into a nearby tree. Angered by the fact that is it being beaten up by an unevolved Pokemon, it swiftly flies at Makuhita, then starts using Fury Attack. The massive stingers aim straight at the yellow chubby Pokemon, which it luckily dodges. After several more attempts, Beedrill finally hits Makuhita off balance, making it fall over.

Meanwhile, Unown G hovers around the trees covering the battlefield, while being chased by another Beedrill. The Psychic Pokemon flies behind the Beedrill, then creates several red energy balls around itself. The Hidden Power attack then flies at the bee, burning its wings, severely damaging them, making Beedrill fall into a bush. Unown then fires at the shrub, lighting it on fire, making the Beedrill crawl out, knocked out.

Rekkuza's Ghastly doesn't move, waiting for its trainer's orders. However, Rekkuza doesn't move an inch. Using this chance, the last Beedrill Twineedle's the ghost. Not ready for battle, Ghastly flies right into Mr. Internet's Unown G, accidentaly damaging it.

Although one of the Beedrill is out of the battle for now, the other two seem to want to avenge their fallen friend. What will you do to continue the raging battle?

"Maku, y'alright buddy?" Shobu asked.
"Maku....makuhita!" replied Maku, trying to stand up.
Shobu thought for a minute. He knew that Maku knows Tackle & Focus Energy. He thought hard to remember the other attack.
"Maku, use Sand Attack & follow up with another tackle!" ordered Shobu.

OOC: If I recall the rules correctly, I can't capture these Beedrill. Am I right?

Acheront
3rd January 2005, 4:23 AM
Unless you have a Master Ball, you cannot catch evolved Pokemon.

Phaedra
3rd January 2005, 5:04 AM
VA (Vagabond Aeon): You walk into the world of the famous Cloud Garden, having heard about the secrets and adventures it has to offer. You walk into the Pokemon Centre located in the Sky Gate, and start discussing with your trusty partner, Natu, about where to go for your cloudy adventure.

Disagreeing with all of the areas found on the map, you finally decide to venture into the enigmatic Cloud Forest.

You walk past the Sky Gate, then take the path which leads directly to the Cloud Forest.

When you arrive at your destination, you hear a whispering sound in the bush to the left. But on your right, there seems to be a path blanketted by thick mist. Which path will you take?

"Tuuuuuu...." "I'll say. Sure is a nice place. Reminds me of the forests back on F..." Jeremy then chuckled and shook his head. Still thinking of his friends back home, he was..."Naaa... tu?" Sorry little guy, but you wouldn't understand."

Hania cocked his head to one side, looking confused. "T....u?" Jeremy just smiled mischeviously and offered Hania one of the young shoots that all Natu loved so much. Hania just shrugged his wings and ate it.

Making his way deeper into the forest, Jeremy continued to admire the scenery, noticing along the way several trainers battling wild Pokemon. All of a sudden, Hania perked up and cocked his head towards a sound coming from a nearby bush. Jeremy squinted at the bush and muttered under his breath, wondering what Hania was all worked up about. Deciding to investigate, he drew closer to the bush. He could hear the whispers coming from the bush, but they were being drowned out by Hania's tense breathing...

rokman
3rd January 2005, 7:17 AM
Delibird Ridge
Rokman: You carefully think about Combusken's capabilities, but you are quickly cut off by the fiery chicken's taunting. At that moment, you tell Bruteroot to fire Magical Leaves at the cocky bird. Beautifully sparkling colourful leaves fly out of Bulbasaur's bulb, which circle around the Combusken, who keeps jumping to dodge. Finally, the leaves smack Combusken in the gut, making it fly into the haystack you were in. Thinking you have won, the haystack glows red, then ignites with fire. Combusken jumps out, fists and feet on fire. It dashes swiftly at Bulbasaur, then kicks it forcefully into a tree with Double Kick. Stuck in the tree, Bulbasaur tries hard to get out of the dint it made in the tree by that powerful kick. Luckily, it gets out just in time, because the Combusken just aimed some Embers at where Bulbsaur was. The tree then burns in an angry orange. What will you do to the powerful Combusken now?

"Bruteroot! Return!" Rok says as he pulls out a shiny red/white ball and a beam of red light returns the frog like pokemon.

"Go! Laspi!" Rok said.

A little blue four legged pokemon was released from the pokeball. It waged its tail in excitement, for this is its first battle.

"Laspi! Use waterfall!"

A huge amount of waterfall like a tital wave came out of a pond nearby, it soared up into the sky about to fall onto Combusken. What will happen?

<>< rokman

Acheront
3rd January 2005, 7:35 AM
Rokman, what does it come up with when you try to add colour. Its just simple coding, so it should have no problems. I got a feeling you didn't open or close your coding correctly. If it doesn't work, PM me.

aron fan
3rd January 2005, 10:49 AM
AF: Excited about the chance of getting a new friend, you quickly get Nidoran to battle it. Mankey jumps onto the pink Pokemon, then Karate Chops it on the head. Nidoran tries its best to shake the monkey off, but all its attempts fail, until Mankey accidentally hits Nidoran's horn, poisoning itself. Using this chance, Nidoran shakes Mankey off, then Leers it, scaring it a bit. With Mankey poisoned, it seems like a great chance for Nidoran to attack it more. What will you decide to do?

"where winning but dont get cockey" will said

"nidoran charge in with a peck keep peckin till it goes down"

will took a minmized pokeball from his pokect and concealed it in his hand

Acheront
3rd January 2005, 10:55 AM
Excuse me, but I think that reply was totally rubbish, AF. I know you can do better. Add some action, expression, emotion and effort in the reply. Until you fix it, no one gets an update.

EDIT: Okay, it seems you fixed it just when I posted. Don't do that again...

Mr.Internet
3rd January 2005, 6:03 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr.I and Rekkuza: The 3 Beedrill challenge you to one of your first Pokemon battles. LSX's Makuhita pumped itself up by using Focus Energy. The miniature sumo wrestler blew out steam, then emitted a red aura. Then after hearing its trainer's command, it charges at one of the Beedrill with a Tackle attack. It hits right in the belly, knocking the bee into a nearby tree. Angered by the fact that is it being beaten up by an unevolved Pokemon, it swiftly flies at Makuhita, then starts using Fury Attack. The massive stingers aim straight at the yellow chubby Pokemon, which it luckily dodges. After several more attempts, Beedrill finally hits Makuhita off balance, making it fall over.

Meanwhile, Unown G hovers around the trees covering the battlefield, while being chased by another Beedrill. The Psychic Pokemon flies behind the Beedrill, then creates several red energy balls around itself. The Hidden Power attack then flies at the bee, burning its wings, severely damaging them, making Beedrill fall into a bush. Unown then fires at the shrub, lighting it on fire, making the Beedrill crawl out, knocked out.

Rekkuza's Ghastly doesn't move, waiting for its trainer's orders. However, Rekkuza doesn't move an inch. Using this chance, the last Beedrill Twineedle's the ghost. Not ready for battle, Ghastly flies right into Mr. Internet's Unown G, accidentaly damaging it.

Although one of the Beedrill is out of the battle for now, the other two seem to want to avenge their fallen friend. What will you do to continue the raging battle?


MrI watched as the Unown carelessly threw the energy balls, luckily hitting one of the Beedrill and knocking one of them out of the fight. Unfortunely, the Gastly accidently hit Unown, causing him to fall a little
"They will try to attack you first, I guess. " MrI warned Annon while it levitated to its original place. "Fly up a little, then fire your Hidden Power Fire attack again. Remember, your attack might be strong againist them, but you are weak to their Twinneedle. "
"I guess it'll take time for you to get used to telephaty. Also better get rid of that fire. "
"Sure, we can go look for water as soon as you finish this battle, and I will make sure you get a few water Pokes to battle, hopefully ones that are 4x resistant to Fire. " MrI throught, knowing Annon is reading his throughts.

Rekkuza
3rd January 2005, 9:12 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr.I and Rekkuza: The 3 Beedrill challenge you to one of your first Pokemon battles. LSX's Makuhita pumped itself up by using Focus Energy. The miniature sumo wrestler blew out steam, then emitted a red aura. Then after hearing its trainer's command, it charges at one of the Beedrill with a Tackle attack. It hits right in the belly, knocking the bee into a nearby tree. Angered by the fact that is it being beaten up by an unevolved Pokemon, it swiftly flies at Makuhita, then starts using Fury Attack. The massive stingers aim straight at the yellow chubby Pokemon, which it luckily dodges. After several more attempts, Beedrill finally hits Makuhita off balance, making it fall over.

Meanwhile, Unown G hovers around the trees covering the battlefield, while being chased by another Beedrill. The Psychic Pokemon flies behind the Beedrill, then creates several red energy balls around itself. The Hidden Power attack then flies at the bee, burning its wings, severely damaging them, making Beedrill fall into a bush. Unown then fires at the shrub, lighting it on fire, making the Beedrill crawl out, knocked out.

Rekkuza's Ghastly doesn't move, waiting for its trainer's orders. However, Rekkuza doesn't move an inch. Using this chance, the last Beedrill Twineedle's the ghost. Not ready for battle, Ghastly flies right into Mr. Internet's Unown G, accidentaly damaging it.

Although one of the Beedrill is out of the battle for now, the other two seem to want to avenge their fallen friend. What will you do to continue the raging battle?


"Ohh no, Gastly get over here" RekKuzA calls. Gastly returns to RekKuzA's side. "Alright Gastly, use lick on the Beedrill that knocked you into Unown G, Make it count!" Gastly, still startled by the Beedrill, moves slowly tword the Beedrill."

SM
3rd January 2005, 9:22 PM
Cloud Forest
FG (Sorry, but I'm afraid that I never saw your post. I specifically said that all people who wanted to continue with their adventure to post. But meh, I'll update you.) AND SM: Afraid of losing its imaginery familiy, Meditite screams, trying to convince its trainer to take care of them if it dies while fighting. Ignoring the pathetic talk, you command Fury to use Strength on the Spearow, which continuesly swoops down at Fury.

Meditite jumps onto the flying fiend, then uses Strength on it. Spearow falls a bit fromt he sky, making the Fighting Pokemon fall off. Spearow then regains its balance, then takes flight again. It swoops around a thick tree, then dives for Fury Attack. Meditite sits down calmly, then uses Bide to absorb all of the bird's attacks. Although the result of the attack can be deadly for the bird, it seems that the attacks can knock out Meditite any minute now.

At that moment, Shiny Magneton and Cyndaquil comes to the rescue unexpectantly, because they only just arrived after quick decisions. Cyndaquil tries to jump in the way of Spearow's attacks, which divert the bird's attention at Cyndaquil. The little mouse now jumps around, dodging the continueing Fury Attack. It gets hit a few times, but holds on for Meditites attack to ready. What now?




OK Cyndaquil, use Tackle to help out Meditite. But make sure you dodge any attacks. After its done attacking, use another Tackle! Hopefully the little monkey like thing won't hurt us to much. And FG, lets agree to whoever KO's the Spearow will have to chance to catch it, OK?

Dark Pikachu
4th January 2005, 12:02 AM
David looked through the Sky Gates"cool",he threw a pokeball and a charmander came out of the ball,then he walked to the help board"we should go to Cloud Forest,Heat"he said to the charmander."it says here that Cloud forest is that way"he said while pointing in a direction.So David and Heat walked along the path to Cloud Forest.

Flames Galore
4th January 2005, 12:21 AM
FG (Sorry, but I'm afraid that I never saw your post. I specifically said that all people who wanted to continue with their adventure to post. But meh, I'll update you.) AND SM: Afraid of losing its imaginery familiy, Meditite screams, trying to convince its trainer to take care of them if it dies while fighting. Ignoring the pathetic talk, you command Fury to use Strength on the Spearow, which continuesly swoops down at Fury.

Meditite jumps onto the flying fiend, then uses Strength on it. Spearow falls a bit fromt he sky, making the Fighting Pokemon fall off. Spearow then regains its balance, then takes flight again. It swoops around a thick tree, then dives for Fury Attack. Meditite sits down calmly, then uses Bide to absorb all of the bird's attacks. Although the result of the attack can be deadly for the bird, it seems that the attacks can knock out Meditite any minute now.

At that moment, Shiny Magneton and Cyndaquil comes to the rescue unexpectantly, because they only just arrived after quick decisions. Cyndaquil tries to jump in the way of Spearow's attacks, which divert the bird's attention at Cyndaquil. The little mouse now jumps around, dodging the continueing Fury Attack. It gets hit a few times, but holds on for Meditites attack to ready. What now?[/color]


"Fury, I said bide, not nap!" exclaimed Trey in anger. Fury, the medicham, just stayed in his trance, oblivious to Trey's comment. Trey then noticed something that worried him. It was plainly visible that this new comrad's cyndaquil was wearing out. "Come on, Fury, unleash that bide! For me and him," he said, pointing at Shiny Magneton. "For the cyndaquil, your nonexistant family, and all the little people."
Something seemed to shift in Fury after the mention of the little people. He opened his eyes and he seemed to start to unleash a burst of energy...

P.S. Thanks for updating me!
P.P.S. To what Shiny Magneton —I dunno. I saw it first, but you did help weaken it, so we're even. Ok. I guess.

Eeveeboy_geoff
4th January 2005, 1:24 AM
Eeveeboy Geoff:[/b] As your Pokemon sends a few embers into the tunnel you hear a few cries, mostly going “Ow! Hot hot hot hot!” As it scrambles back down into the tunnel. “Hey, who’s up there?” The thing in the tunnels calls out. “And what do you think you’re doing?” Your reply?



"Uh? It's not a Pokemon?" Jeff asked.

["Gee, what makes you say that?"] Inferno asked sarcastically.

Jeff gives his Vulpix a dirty look. "The fact that it can talk."

["I can talk!"]

"English." Jeff raises a sarcastic eyebrow at the Vulpix. "Only one way to find out." The Eevee Pokemorph raises his voice. "Hello? Are you a Pokemon?"

Acheront
4th January 2005, 1:49 AM
A little morning workout for my fingers =P Here's another bouquet of beautiful updates =P

Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?

VA: You feed your dear Natu some shoots, and watch the other new trainers battle the wild Pokemon the forest has to offer. However, a sound from a nearby bush grabs you and Natu's attention. You decide to look closer, when all of the sudden, an Igglybuff jumps out.

"Igglybuff!" says the cute pink Pokemon.

It then attempts to talk to you, but you don't seem to understand. It then does some actions to try to make you understand, you seem to get the idea that it wants to test out its strength on Natu. It challenges you to a battle. What will you do? Fight the sweet little Igglybuff, or continue on into the forest with Natu?

AF: Excited about having an advantage in the battle, you order Nidoran to Peck the poisoned Mankey. The little monkey is hurt a few times. However, it seems to understand that if it doesn't do something quick, it will lose, so it jumps onto a tree, and Karate Chops it a few times. A Pecha Berry falls to the ground, and it quickly eats it. The berry detoxified the monkey. It swings a Karate Chop at Nidoran, which looks rather powerful. Luckily, Nidoran's Poison type reduces the damage, but is still stunned by the force of the attack. Mankey then jumps onto Nidoran again, but knowing what is going to happen, Nidoran slips out of the way before Mankey gets a good grip onto it, and then in return, jumps onto Mankey. It continuesly Pecks the monkey, and manages to knock it out.

The Silcoon and Metapod are extremely gracious, and thank you. All of the sudden, they all start to glow, and evolve into Butterfree and Beautifly. They tell you to follow them, which you do. They eventually lead you to a lake with several cloud islands in the middle. You see LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza, and decide to go talk to them. However, you spot the calm waters starting to bubble in the lake. What will you do? (Read their update too)

FG and SM: Flames Galore is now peeved at his Meditite's long charge time, but his anger is cut short when the little meditator unleashes energy at the Spearow. Its pushed with mighty force, and slams forcefully into a tree. The little bird drops to the floor. Its knocked out. You and Shiny Magneton walk close to the bird to observe it, but it suddenly flies up and dives at Meditite, nearly knocking it out. Unable to move for a while, it sits under a tree, trying to regain a bit of health.

Now, Cyndaquil tries to Tackle the Spearow. It misses a couple of times, but hits it when Spearow comes close. However, it flies up very high, then dives down to use a speedy Fury Attack. It knocks the little fire mouse back, into the tree Meditite is sitting under. Both the Pokemon are quite tired, as the Spearow advances onto them. What now?

Delibird Ridge
Rokman: Please check your reply to see if there's something wrong with it. I recall telling you not to do that. Once you edit, PM me, then I will update you as usual.

People, please quote and reply in the colour you are assigned to. Cloud Foresters are 'limegreen' and Delibird Ridgers and 'burlywood'.

Eon
4th January 2005, 1:54 AM
I'm going to try and do updates more often now, so you don't have to complain. Yay! Just remember to post in color and quote your update and all is well.

Comet’s Corner

Sheer Cold & Icezsokewl: The Pokeball flew in the air towards the extremely weakened Geodude. Sheer, you are excitedly looking on while Zephyr is looking around, wondering what the hell is going on. Inches before Geodude, a glowing silver tail slams into it, sending it flying in the other direction. You both gasp as you realize the Iron Tail came from a Steelix that had approached during the battle. All the Pokemon, friend and foe alike, stood, shocked, as the Steelix, grinning sickeningly, prepared another Iron Tail, this time aiming for the you two. He slams it down and you both die. THE END. No, I’m just kidding. As the Steelix is about to make you croak, a large cry emits from somewhere nearby. You turn and see an aging Armaldo walking slowly towards you. He motions with a claw behind him and you see a Lunatone floating towards you. Its eyes glow an intense blue, and both of you blank out.

You wake up hours later on a hard rock floor. You both look around to see you are in a large cave with many stalagmites and stalagtites or whatever they’re called. You see the Armaldo, Steelix and Lunatone standing (or floating, in the case of Lunatone) in front of you. Lunatone’s eyes glow a bright blue again. You both cringe, expecting to blank out again. Instead, you feel words reverberating inside your head. That’s right. Feel. Like a pulsing wave of images and sounds flowing through your head, which your brain translates into words. Anyway, the Lunatone says Will you help us? Will you?

Oasis

Icechomp3: You continue on what is hopefully the path to the so called “Oasis of Wishes.” You see in the distance several palm trees as well as a girl. What will you do now?

Aurora Wish: You examine the trees and see they are healthy. That probably means water is nearby. What will you do now?

Kurou-kun
4th January 2005, 2:06 AM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?

OOC: You spelled congratulate wrong, but what the heck.

Shobu watched for a moment as the clear blue waters bubbled.
"Piranhas....but this is the Pokemon world, so that means...." wondered Shobu in his head.

OOC: Do the people in PKMN world know about piranhas? Tell me if I'm mistaken. On to RPing.

"Carvanhas...." Shobu said.
Maku looked at its trainer.
"Looks like we might have to swim if those fish Pokemon chomp on the bridge," said Shobu.
"I'm just guessing Maku, so don't sue me if I'm wrong!" said Shobu to his Pokemon.

Shobu and his buddy Maku went on to cross the bridge, aware of the dangers that await.

OOC: Tell me if I'm wrong about the piranhas thingymabobbie so I can edit it.

Flames Galore
4th January 2005, 2:06 AM
Cloud Forest
FG and SM: Flames Galore is now peeved at his Meditite's long charge time, but his anger is cut short when the little meditator unleashes energy at the Spearow. Its pushed with mighty force, and slams forcefully into a tree. The little bird drops to the floor. Its knocked out. You and Shiny Magneton walk close to the bird to observe it, but it suddenly flies up and dives at Meditite, nearly knocking it out. Unable to move for a while, it sits under a tree, trying to regain a bit of health.

Now, Cyndaquil tries to Tackle the Spearow. It misses a couple of times, but hits it when Spearow comes close. However, it flies up very high, then dives down to use a speedy Fury Attack. It knocks the little fire mouse back, into the tree Meditite is sitting under. Both the Pokemon are quite tired, as the Spearow advances onto them. What now?


Trey grimaced. "Ok Fury, we have no time to lose."
"You go...t tha...t r...ight," said the meditite, struggling to regain his breath. "Fury, get in there with an endless bombardment of strength attacks against the spearow! Knock it out before you get KOed! Hurry!"
"I g...e...t the urgency *deep breath*, and I'd act immediatly, but I'm sort of physically exhausted, in case you didn't notice," said Fury, still gasping for air. He finally regrouped himself and rushed forward.

Note- Can you use potions in battle? (Saw nothing about this in rules.) If so, add:
Trey, meanwhile, rummaged through his pack to find something to feed Fury. He pulled out a potion. "Catch!" he exclaimed to the meditite.
Fury caught the potion and gulped it down, regaining energy. He continued to run forward, Trey crossing his fingers.

Typhlosion X
4th January 2005, 2:07 AM
Typhlosion X: You and your Cyndaquil decide to start your adventure off in the Delibird Ridge, home to a variety of flying Pokemon.

You walk a bit along the path, until you hear some noises coming out of a hole in a nearby tree. Curious, Cyndaquil jumps in. The little mouse then screams, then is thrown out of the tree. 2 Pidgey then fly out, unhappy that you interrupted their time together. What will you do?



Blaze use Tackle on the left Pidgey!And then use Smokesreen!Whenever one attacks try to dodge.

Phaedra
4th January 2005, 2:21 AM
VA: You feed your dear Natu some shoots, and watch the other new trainers battle the wild Pokemon the forest has to offer. However, a sound from a nearby bush grabs you and Natu's attention. You decide to look closer, when all of the sudden, an Igglybuff jumps out.

"Igglybuff!" says the cute pink Pokemon.

It then attempts to talk to you, but you don't seem to understand. It then does some actions to try to make you understand, you seem to get the idea that it wants to test out its strength on Natu. It challenges you to a battle. What will you do? Fight the sweet little Igglybuff, or continue on into the forest with Natu?

Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "What the heck is this...?" After he had decided to check out the bush, he was confronted by... a round, pink creature he was guessing was a Pokemon. It was hopping around and making noises that sounded like "Igglybuff". Hania's eyes widened and he hopped down from Jeremy's shoulder to join in the "conversation." "Natu... na na tu tu?" "Igggly buff! bu uff buf!"

While Hania and this new Pokemon were squabbling, Jeremy checked the Pokedex that he recieved back in Johto. Flipping through the pages, he eventually found what he was looking for: the Pokemon was an "Igglybuff", a lesser-evolved form of "Jigglypuff". Flipping the device shut and turning his attention back to the squabble, he noticed by Igglybuff's body language that it apparently wanted to battle. Jeremy smiled. His first actual battle in a while since some of his dismal failures in Johto. This should be easy, he thought...

"All right, you little puffball. You want a fight... you got it! Hania, Drill Peck!"

mike4545163
4th January 2005, 2:53 AM
Pete Flute yawned as he and his Numel, Marge, entered the Cloud Garden. "Where do you want to go Marge?" He asked the small pokemon.

"I wanna go to Stardust Fields," The Numel answered.

"But, I wanted to go..."

"NO! We are going to Stardust Fields!" The Numel screamed at him.

"Okay, we'll go to Stardust Fields," Pete answered his bossy pokemon. Both of them headed for the Stardust Fields ready to face anything to come in their way.

~*Aurora Wish*~
4th January 2005, 3:54 AM
Aurora Wish: You examine the trees and see they are healthy. That probably means water is nearby. What will you do now?

To Shannon, she surveyed the backround of land. Where would there be water? Shiner, however, was a water type, but would that make a clear explaination to where Shannon was going to? The desert was so dry, that Shiner started to hop up and down. It was pointing to the east. Shannon looked at the east, and could see nothing, so she picked up Shiner and headed east.

Acheront
4th January 2005, 4:16 AM
OOC: You spelled congratulate wrong, but what the heck.

Shobu watched for a moment as the clear blue waters bubbled.
"Piranhas....but this is the Pokemon world, so that means...." wondered Shobu in his head.

OOC: Do the people in PKMN world know about piranhas? Tell me if I'm mistaken. On to RPing.

"Carvanhas...." Shobu said.
Maku looked at its trainer.
"Looks like we might have to swim if those fish Pokemon chomp on the bridge," said Shobu.
"I'm just guessing Maku, so don't sue me if I'm wrong!" said Shobu to his Pokemon.

Shobu and his buddy Maku went on to cross the bridge, aware of the dangers that await.

OOC: Tell me if I'm wrong about the piranhas thingymabobbie so I can edit it.

Lol, too early in the morning then, so a spelling mistake. Disregard it =P. Also, you're wrong. Not Carvhanas =P/

PokéCma
4th January 2005, 5:11 AM
I am so sorry. Its just too messy and stuff. Make sure that as soon as you are missed, you post here and PM me.
If I missed you, post here and PM me. Sorry to bother, but could you update my battle? It seems my post was overlooked. Currently, I'm battling a Caterpie in the depths of Rainbow Road.

Eon
4th January 2005, 5:27 AM
*sighs* Let me try and explain this so everyone can understand. Dennison does not update Rainbow Road. I do not update Rainbow Road. Jau does. You responded to Jau's update already. So, do you get it now? You have not been updated because your updator has not posted his next update. Be patient and you will be updated soon enough. If I have not explained this clearly enough, PM me and I will try to explain it better.

PokéCma
4th January 2005, 5:30 AM
Sorry, I'm bad at keeping track of updaters, and I thought Dennison was one based on his post.

Eon
4th January 2005, 5:31 AM
He is, he just doesn't update you.

Esperante
4th January 2005, 5:38 AM
Oasis

Icechomp3: You continue on what is hopefully the path to the so called “Oasis of Wishes.” You see in the distance several palm trees as well as a girl. What will you do now?


Icechomp 3 and pepper, both continuing on their long quest to the so called "Oasis of Wishes", seeing the girl, run over to see what she is doing in a weird place like this. The boy arrives slightly ahead, and Pepper doesn't watch where he is going and slams his head into the palm tree.

Icechomp 3:"Meh. Sometimes your more trouble than your worth."

He then returns Pepper to his Poke' ball and asks the girl why she was standing there all alone.

PokéCma
4th January 2005, 5:39 AM
Oh, different people update different areas! Duh, sorry that I hadn't realized that.
Edit: Sorry for the pointless PM Dennison!

Kurou-kun
4th January 2005, 6:30 AM
Lol, too early in the morning then, so a spelling mistake. Disregard it =P. Also, you're wrong. Not Carvhanas =P/

Dang. I only gave it a try, so now I know I'm wrong lol.

If I guessed the thing wrong, does it affect updates?

Night
4th January 2005, 8:07 AM
Justin approaches the entry to the Gate of Cloud Forest, hoping to find a Pokemon. "Hey Mudz! C'mon! Let's go get you a brand new freind!" Justin exclaimed. <Haha. Veeery funny. I'm good enough for you! What do you need a bug or grass thingy for?> Mudz asked. "Well, hope we meet someone there!" Justin said. <Fine ignore me!> Mudz sighed. "Then I will!" Justin yelled. <Very funny.......> Mudz muttered.

enchantress
4th January 2005, 8:29 AM
Justin approaches the entry to the Gate of Cloud Forest, hoping to find a Pokemon. "Hey Mudz! C'mon! Let's go get you a brand new freind!" Justin exclaimed. <Haha. Veeery funny. I'm good enough for you! What do you need a bug or grass thingy for?> Mudz asked. "Well, hope we meet someone there!" Justin said. <Fine ignore me!> Mudz sighed. "Then I will!" Justin yelled. <Very funny.......> Mudz muttered.
Perhaps I'm blind (I've been sitting in front of this computer for so long today that my eyes are killing me), but I've checked the first post of registration to see if you've passed the test and as far as I'm aware you don't even have a registration post.

If you've recently changed your username could you please inform us about it and if that isn't the case, post in registration. If I haven't heard a response within 24 hours your post in here will be deleted.

EDIT: I've found your registration post at last but if you could help out by telling me your original username, I would appreciate it. There are a lot of people around here to keep track of and many have a habit of changing usernames which makes it hard trying to figure out who is who. Thanks.

Dark Pikachu
4th January 2005, 11:02 AM
David looked through the Sky Gates"cool",he threw a pokeball and a charmander came out of the ball,then he walked to the help board"we should go to Cloud Forest,Heat"he said to the charmander."it says here that Cloud forest is that way"he said while pointing in a direction.So David and Heat walked along the path to Cloud Forest.
I would like to go to Cloud Forest please.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
4th January 2005, 12:50 PM
[size=1]

Comet’s Corner

Sheer Cold & Icezsokewl: The Pokeball flew in the air towards the extremely weakened Geodude. Sheer, you are excitedly looking on while Zephyr is looking around, wondering what the hell is going on. Inches before Geodude, a glowing silver tail slams into it, sending it flying in the other direction. You both gasp as you realize the Iron Tail came from a Steelix that had approached during the battle. All the Pokemon, friend and foe alike, stood, shocked, as the Steelix, grinning sickeningly, prepared another Iron Tail, this time aiming for the you two. He slams it down and you both die. THE END. No, I’m just kidding. As the Steelix is about to make you croak, a large cry emits from somewhere nearby. You turn and see an aging Armaldo walking slowly towards you. He motions with a claw behind him and you see a Lunatone floating towards you. Its eyes glow an intense blue, and both of you blank out.

You wake up hours later on a hard rock floor. You both look around to see you are in a large cave with many stalagmites and stalagtites or whatever they’re called. You see the Armaldo, Steelix and Lunatone standing (or floating, in the case of Lunatone) in front of you. Lunatone’s eyes glow a bright blue again. You both cringe, expecting to blank out again. Instead, you feel words reverberating inside your head. That’s right. Feel. Like a pulsing wave of images and sounds flowing through your head, which your brain translates into words. Anyway, the Lunatone says Will you help us? Will you?


Sheer responded quickly, "Yes, I will," but the Pokémon did not seem to understand. He then thought then same thing, and the message seemed to come across. Sheer recalled Horsea, but kept Gligar out in case there was a battle. The Pokémon considered his answer, so Sheer sat down while they were discussing. The floor was uncomfortable, mainly because of the stalagmites. He sat for half an hour, waiting for their response.

OOC: Sorry if this was short, but I didn't have much to work with.

Acheront
4th January 2005, 1:33 PM
It seems I am becoming a bit clumsy with who I am updating. I have compiled a list of the people in my areas. If you find that if you are missing, PM me immediately.

Cloud Forest:
Vagabond Aeon
Rekuzza
Aron Fan
Legendary Shobu X
Mr. Internet
The Water God
Night
Shiny_Magneton
Flames Galore

Delibird Ridge:
Typhlosion X
rokman

Fountain Garden:
--

Thanks for your attention, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Jimmy P.
4th January 2005, 2:19 PM
Jumping off the helicopter, twelve-year old James waved one last goodbye at the pilot before the helicopter flew off into the red evening sky. James looked infront of him, noticing a brightly coloured map. He released Flarus, who immediately hopped onto his shoulder.
"Where do you wanna go Flarus?" said James as he looked at all of the numerous locations on the map.
;255; "Delibird Ridge."
"Really? Why do you want to go there?"
;255; "So we can catch a..."
"Catch a what?"
;255; "A powerful Pokemon!"
"Right, so it should be off in that direction. Come on Flarus, let's go." said James as he put Flarus back into his pokeball. Then James turned east and followed the path down to Delibird Ridge...

icezsokewl
4th January 2005, 2:27 PM
Comet’s Corner

Sheer Cold & Icezsokewl: The Pokeball flew in the air towards the extremely weakened Geodude. Sheer, you are excitedly looking on while Zephyr is looking around, wondering what the hell is going on. Inches before Geodude, a glowing silver tail slams into it, sending it flying in the other direction. You both gasp as you realize the Iron Tail came from a Steelix that had approached during the battle. All the Pokemon, friend and foe alike, stood, shocked, as the Steelix, grinning sickeningly, prepared another Iron Tail, this time aiming for the you two. He slams it down and you both die. THE END. No, I’m just kidding. As the Steelix is about to make you croak, a large cry emits from somewhere nearby. You turn and see an aging Armaldo walking slowly towards you. He motions with a claw behind him and you see a Lunatone floating towards you. Its eyes glow an intense blue, and both of you blank out.

You wake up hours later on a hard rock floor. You both look around to see you are in a large cave with many stalagmites and stalagtites or whatever they’re called. You see the Armaldo, Steelix and Lunatone standing (or floating, in the case of Lunatone) in front of you. Lunatone’s eyes glow a bright blue again. You both cringe, expecting to blank out again. Instead, you feel words reverberating inside your head. That’s right. Feel. Like a pulsing wave of images and sounds flowing through your head, which your brain translates into words. Anyway, the Lunatone says Will you help us? Will you?

"All I could recall was a Steelix about to kill me another boy with a Iron Tail. Woah.. He's here. Backing away from the Steelix, I noticed that Lunatone's eyes glow a familiar blue. "Not again.." I murmur. "Will you help us?" it said. "Help you? I guessed you saved us, so sure!" I said enthusiastically. I looked at Helios by my side and gave him an assuring look and held his claw. I glanced to my side and notice another boy. He introduced himself as Sheer. "Why do you require our assistance, may I inquire?" I politely asked the Lunatone; half-hoping it wouldn't make me blank out again.

Mr.Internet
4th January 2005, 6:09 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?

"I guess that will be our first attemp to catch a Pokemon" Mr.I commented.
"I guess that will be the first time we'll get kicked around by a little fish or something Annon corrected
"You are the Pokemon, you know. "
"Correct, and I guess that means I can fire my attack right on your face for no reason and you can't even counterattack. "
"That doesn't prevent me from hitting you with a white and red round device that turns you to pure energy, and then using your energy and soul to power up my computer. "
"And then I..."
"Better focus on the possible battle. " MrI finished the argument as more bubbles appeared. "Go there and ask what is happening, but stay away from the bubbles. "

Arnold
4th January 2005, 6:20 PM
[
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?


AF: Excited about having an advantage in the battle, you order Nidoran to Peck the poisoned Mankey. The little monkey is hurt a few times. However, it seems to understand that if it doesn't do something quick, it will lose, so it jumps onto a tree, and Karate Chops it a few times. A Pecha Berry falls to the ground, and it quickly eats it. The berry detoxified the monkey. It swings a Karate Chop at Nidoran, which looks rather powerful. Luckily, Nidoran's Poison type reduces the damage, but is still stunned by the force of the attack. Mankey then jumps onto Nidoran again, but knowing what is going to happen, Nidoran slips out of the way before Mankey gets a good grip onto it, and then in return, jumps onto Mankey. It continuesly Pecks the monkey, and manages to knock it out.

The Silcoon and Metapod are extremely gracious, and thank you. All of the sudden, they all start to glow, and evolve into Butterfree and Beautifly. They tell you to follow them, which you do. They eventually lead you to a lake with several cloud islands in the middle. You see LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza, and decide to go talk to them. However, you spot the calm waters starting to bubble in the lake. What will you do? (Read their update too)


"wait guys" taking out his poke ball will luached it a the knocked out mankey

ping... ping.... ping

"yes you is mine victory dance nidoran" they both start dancing Butterfree and Beautifly look at them in disgust

"what... ok ok let me help nidoran and mankey first" will takes out a revive and potion he uses the revive on mankey and the potion on nidoran

"we can go now" will follows the pokemon

"he bumps into the group of trainers hi guyswant to guy fishing i brought my rod"


--;; You know how we've constently said, never update yourself in your RP's..what we actully ment was DON'T UPDATE YOURSELF IN BLOODY REPLIES, that Mankey isn't yours, I saw nothing in the update where it says you caught the Mankey..so don''t reply like you did

aron fan
4th January 2005, 6:22 PM
but its koed so i can capture it

enchantress
4th January 2005, 6:22 PM
You can throw a pokeball at it but it's your updators choice as to whether you capture it or not. Edit that reply now or I'll delete your post.

enchantress
4th January 2005, 6:46 PM
"wait guys" taking out his poke ball will luached it a the knocked out mankey

ping... ping.... ping

"yes you is mine victory dance nidoran" they both start dancing Butterfree and Beautifly look at them in disgust

"what... ok ok let me help nidoran and mankey first" will takes out a revive and potion he uses the revive on mankey and the potion on nidoran

"we can go now" will follows the pokemon


he bumps into the group of trainers

"hi guys want to go fishing i brought my rod"
I don't see any edit in this yet and for the record, YOU ARE PMing THE WRONG PERSON! I may not be updating the Cloud Garden at the moment but I'm sure as hell going to be keeping a closer eye on it from this point on.

You said you have broken no rules, but you have. Read the FAQ thread and you'll see where you have gone wrong. You never, EVER, take it upon yourself to capture a pokemon. NEVER! You may throw a pokeball after a KO but you will have to wait for your next update to find out whether or not your updator has ALLOWED the capture.

I'm deleting your post now. Reply again please.

aron fan
4th January 2005, 6:57 PM
AF: Excited about having an advantage in the battle, you order Nidoran to Peck the poisoned Mankey. The little monkey is hurt a few times. However, it seems to understand that if it doesn't do something quick, it will lose, so it jumps onto a tree, and Karate Chops it a few times. A Pecha Berry falls to the ground, and it quickly eats it. The berry detoxified the monkey. It swings a Karate Chop at Nidoran, which looks rather powerful. Luckily, Nidoran's Poison type reduces the damage, but is still stunned by the force of the attack. Mankey then jumps onto Nidoran again, but knowing what is going to happen, Nidoran slips out of the way before Mankey gets a good grip onto it, and then in return, jumps onto Mankey. It continuesly Pecks the monkey, and manages to knock it out.

The Silcoon and Metapod are extremely gracious, and thank you. All of the sudden, they all start to glow, and evolve into Butterfree and Beautifly. They tell you to follow them, which you do. They eventually lead you to a lake with several cloud islands in the middle. You see LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza, and decide to go talk to them. However, you spot the calm waters starting to bubble in the lake. What will you do? (Read their update too)
Cloud Forest
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?


"wait Butterfree and Beautifly" will take out a potion and uses it on nidoran
taking out his pokeball

"GO POKEBALL"

SM
5th January 2005, 12:15 AM
[size=1]
Cloud Forest
FG and SM: Flames Galore is now peeved at his Meditite's long charge time, but his anger is cut short when the little meditator unleashes energy at the Spearow. Its pushed with mighty force, and slams forcefully into a tree. The little bird drops to the floor. Its knocked out. You and Shiny Magneton walk close to the bird to observe it, but it suddenly flies up and dives at Meditite, nearly knocking it out. Unable to move for a while, it sits under a tree, trying to regain a bit of health.

Now, Cyndaquil tries to Tackle the Spearow. It misses a couple of times, but hits it when Spearow comes close. However, it flies up very high, then dives down to use a speedy Fury Attack. It knocks the little fire mouse back, into the tree Meditite is sitting under. Both the Pokemon are quite tired, as the Spearow advances onto them. What now?
size]


OK, Cyndaquil, I think we got it. Use a Leer attack to try to stop it from attacking, and then Tackle it! Remember, if you get knocked out, you won't ever be able to evolve into a Quilava or learn Smokescreen! Well, for now anyway...

Rekkuza
5th January 2005, 4:28 AM
LSX, Mr. I and Rekkuza: Makuhita jumps around, dodging the Beedrill's Fury Attack, which is much faster than before. Its trainer quickly thinks for a solution to this mess, but wants to choose another attack. He then finally recalls Sand Attack, which he immediately commands Makuhita to use. The small fighter lowers to the ground, then furiously kicks and scratches sand at the bee. The sand get into Beedrills big eyes, making him temporarily lose sight. At that moment, Makuhita Tackles again, landing on the Beedrills head, causing a critical hit. The Beedrill is KO'd, and Makuhita gains a level.

Unown flies towards Ghastly, trying to help out. However, Ghastly seems to be okay. Rekkuza orders his ghostly friend to Lick the Beedrill, which it does happily. The saliva paralyzes the opponent, but causes minor damage. Unown then charges up more balls of energy which orbits it, and forms into a Hidden Power. The fire energy fly towards Beedrill, which almost KOs it. Ghastly then finishes off with another cheerful Lick.

The Hoppip come back, then congradulate and thank you for helping them fight the Beedrill. They then lead to into a misty path. After an hour or so of venuturing through the thick mist, the mist clears, revealing a large lake, with little islands made of clouds in the centre. The 3 of you try to find a bridge which crosses the lake. The Hoppip lead you to one, but on your way, the peaceful water starts to bubble. What will you do? Continue or investigate?

Of course with RekKuzA he will be clumbsy and check the water out. "Gastly, go check out the water, be very careful, I dont want anything to happen to you." Gastly levitates over the water and looks down and sees a black figure in the water. Gastly turns to RekKuzA and starts to sweat. "Whats wrong Gastly?" RekKuzA asked the startled ghost. Gastly and RekKuzA watch the water for another moment.

>Heroduck<
5th January 2005, 2:23 PM
I eat the last cookie on the table, look to my mom and say:
"I'm going mom. When I return, I'll be a pokemon master. bye-bye!"
She starts to cry and say:
"Take care, my little baby..."
"I'm not a baby, mom. I'm a pokemon trainer. bye..." and close the door of my house in Comet's Corner.
hey, heroduck, come out."
The pokéball flashes, and psyduck comes out.
"Psy-psy"
"Let's go find some pokémon."
And the journey begins...

Lord Of Fishmelia
5th January 2005, 10:54 PM
REPOSTING DUE TO USE OF WRONG COLOUR IN FIRST POST OF THIS


Lord Of Fishmelia: Deciding to begin your adventures in the Stardust Fields you are greeted by a place of natural wonder. And untouched plain, filled with mysticism. The wonder is broken slightly by the sounds of a battle not too far away. Drawn in by the sound you spy two wild Pokemon, probably fighting over territory. One is a Gligar, is opponent a Heracross, they battle ferociously, with no regard for anybody or anything else. However, you spot something up on a rocky ledge behind the Heracross. Another Gligar, watching and waiting for its chance to swoop down and take the bug by surprise. This could quickly turn into a rather unfair fight. What will you do?


Russell: Right, Rhyhorn. See that Gligar up there? When it swoops down, I want you to team up with Heracross to take them down. GO!!!!

As Russell screams to Rhyhorn to go, the Gligar swooops down, heading straight for Heracross in what appears to be a Wing Attack. Knowing Heracross' huge weakness to the Flying type, Russell orders Rhyhorn to block the hit with a Horn Attack. What will happen next? Who knows?

Takashi
6th January 2005, 12:18 AM
Spark and I stepped off the transport Charizard removing all the harnesses carefully. We stepped into Cloud Garden cautiously. Spark and I were overwhelmed by the beauty of it all. We looked at the map with a big X saying YOU ARE HERE!!! and Spark pointed to The Fountain Garden and we decided which way to go and took off...

Ringo
6th January 2005, 12:38 AM
Ah... so Ytnim is gone... Arigatou, Tessie. ^_^

Matt72
6th January 2005, 1:03 AM
Note to everyone in the Rainbow Waterfall and Rock Garden zones!!

From this point on I, Matt72, will be your new updater. I'm not sure if I'm going to actually continue your current storylines or not, that would be a lot of work for a pokemon rpg! It would probably be easier for both of us to just start over with something new. If you want to keep doing the plot you were in right now, send me a PM...For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I will now be updating the following people....

Rainbow Waterfall
Dennison
Sentret
LadyUmbra
Eeveeboy Geoff
Hureta
Radical Edward
Latias10
Epyon

Rock Garden
MetalGardevoir

(holy crap, that slate color is eye-gaguing!)

ANYWAY....All of the following people, and anybody else who wants to go to Rainbow Falls or the Rock Garden, will now be updated by me!

Amras.MG
6th January 2005, 1:10 AM
I would like to restart my Rock Garden adventure, Matt72.

MG

Radical Edward
6th January 2005, 2:16 AM
I'll restart my rainbow waterfalls adventure.

Eon
6th January 2005, 2:27 AM
People in Comet’s Corner, Space Path or Oasis: The people in Burnt Forest Wastelands have been waiting for over two weeks for another update, so I’m going to update them first. Yours are coming soon.

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Dogbert: The Sudowoodo, as you now realize it to be, seems to be angry at your disturbing its slumber. It Roars, scaring away any wild Pokemon in the vicinity, as well as startling you. It tries to Low Kick you, but you dodge it and run a ways, though the Sudowoodo is in pursuit. You come to a fork in the path. The right way seems to be going into a forest of burnt trees, while the left seems to be going into a cave. What will you do now?

Schrack & Goin’ Graveler: You guys both decide to run to the caverns. As you reach the cavern entrance, you are disappointed to see a sleeping Nosepass that seems to be guarding the door. What will you do now?

Krystal: You walk on the desolate path of the Burnt Forest Wastelands. All around you is, well, burnt forest wastelands. It seems to go on for miles. Burned tree here, patch of bare dirt there. Very boring scenery. You are suddenly stopped by a figure covered in a dark robe. “Hello, my dear,” he says in a raspy voice. “I would like a favor from you. Down the road will be a colony of Pokemon. They will ask for your help to retrieve something of great value. If you give it to me instead of them, I will reward you handsomely.” The man then disappears as quickly as he had appeared. Will you continue on the path or take a new route?

NB: You don’t have to decide whether or not to take the offer now. You’ll have a choice when the time comes.

If I missed anyone, I deeply apologize. Just post to let me know.

enchantress
6th January 2005, 2:49 AM
(holy crap, that slate color is eye-gauging!)Well they look nice and pwetty on UPN :P Not my fault Serebii has a bad choice of skins for my colors *hint hint to Serebii* Make a skin with a nice dark (preferably black) background and all will be peachy *hides from his wrath* but I aint deleting this. It's a big fat HINT!

~*Aurora Wish*~
6th January 2005, 5:42 AM
OOC: Thanks for the time being, Eon. I want to go to Cloud Forest.

Acheront
6th January 2005, 7:50 AM
A large batch of updates for a large and special batch of people. I'm in a good mood, so you guys are lucky! ^_^

Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?

SM and FG: With Spearow advancing at the 2 Pokemon, their trainers quickly order them. The little fighting Meditite jumps at the Spearow, throwing it everywhere with Strength attacks. It chucks it into a branch, and gets its wings stuck. While the trapped bird is Pecking its way out, Cyndaquil jumps into the tough bird, and Tackles it, finally knocking it out. Both Cyndaquil and Medititie gain a level, after a fierce battle with the stubborn Spearow.

You heal your Pokemon, and rest a bit, then continue on together, until you find 2 paths. One leads to a smoky area, with beams of energy flying everywhere, and Pokemon fleeing and screaming. However, the other path leads to a lovely flower patch, with small clouds gliding just above the ground. Where will you go? Will you split off?

VA: Confronted by the pink puffball, Natu tries to talk to it. However, the Igglybuff is too stubborn to listen, and ends up Pounding the unexpecting bird. Terribly angered by the sudden attack, you command Natu to Drill Peck Igglybuff. However, the pink Pokemon sucks up a lot of air, and floats into the sky, leaving Natu hopping up and down trying to reach Igglybuff. The smart little Pokemon then lets go all the air, and flies everywhere, and ends up landing on Natu, giving it a Sweet Kiss, causing Natu to be confused. What will you do now?

Delibird Ridge
Typhlosion X: Prepared for battle, you command Cyndaquil to Tackle the left Pidgey, which seems to be the Male. The weak bird is thrown a bit back, and tries to regain its stance. However, it is sprayed with a thick blanket of Smokescreen, which stops it from battling for a while. However, the female one kicks up a Sand Attack and your fire mouse partner, and then uses Gust on it. It looks like this one is the stronger one. The Gust of wind spins Cyndaquil around a bit. However, the sand in Cyndaquil's eyes stop it from being able to see where it is. What will you do now?

BB (Blaziken Boy): You set out towards the Delibird Ridge, situated on the tall cliffs of the Cloud Gardens. You walk a very long and uneasy path, but finally you reach the rocky ridge, home to a variety of bird Pokemon.

You wander into the rocky area, and spot a cloud of dust blowing towards you. You decide to walk closer to see what it is, but something smacks right into you. It was a Doduo who was running, and creating the large cloud of dust. It looks like its being chased by another Doduo. The first Doduo hides behind you, and the second one reaches you, and sees that you are helping the helpless Doduo. It looks annoyed at you, then tries to attack you. What now?

Fountain Garden:
TK03 and Takashi: You leave your homes, and set out to the wonderous Fountain Garden, with your new starter Pokemon by your side.

Walking for a while, you reach the water wonderland, which is filled with gigantic fountains. You read a map, and see find out that the Fountain Region is home to calm, small Water Pokemon, the Waterfall Region is home to tougher Water Pokemon, and the Lake Region is home to a variety of Dual Type Water Pokemon, and Pokemon of other types.

Knowing approxomately what the Fountain Garden holds, you now need to choose where you would like to go. You may split off it you want.

Okay, I'll update Ytnim's areas once everyone in the Rose Arch PMs me their previous update and reply.

Mr.Internet
6th January 2005, 5:28 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?



"Oh great, instead of a fair match we got the forest's whole Water Pokemon population after us. " MrI complained.
"You asked for it.
"You are the one that's going to battle them"
"Except I don't need to take a Hyper Beam before flying. "
"Whatever, don't attack them - yet. Fly back a little, show them we are...
"...not wanting to harm them?
"...FLEEING. Try to tell them we didn't come to hurt their children. If they keep raging, prepare a Hidden Power Fire, but only fire it if you are sure they won't stop

Kurou-kun
6th January 2005, 6:36 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?

OOC: First they were Lotad, Wooper & Totodile then they turned to Lombre Wooper & Totodile? Its only a small mistake Dennison, I'm just pointing out something that might confuse some ppl.

Shobu slapped his head. "I know they weren't Carvanha, Maku. We're in a tough situation here!"

Maku nodded in agreement. He stood there, waiting for his trainer's orders.

"Maybe....." Shobu paused for a minute, thinking of a good strategy. "Maybe you could give 'em a good Sand Attack & make a run for it!"

Maku didn't think it was such a good idea. He was afraid that the Gyarados will fry him.

"Maku, I swear I've got Potions here. Just trust me on this one. Sand Attack, now!" Shobu said to encourage his Makuhita.

Maku was confident now & did the attack at his very best.

aron fan
6th January 2005, 6:54 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?







"ow hell no" i took out a revive and potion out of my bag use the revive on makey and a potion on him and nidoran. will chucked his balls on the floor with a flash of light mankey horsea and nidoran appeared

"ok guys concentrate your attacks on Gyarados when that guys maku uses sand- attack horsea you use bubble mankey lowkick and nidoran were going to try icy wind"

Magical Leaf
6th January 2005, 7:37 PM
Aron fan, you really need to sort out your post, use the quote tags. I can't tell where the update ends and where your reply starts. For all I know you could have written that all yourself, but I really doubt it.

Rekkuza
6th January 2005, 9:38 PM
Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?



"Ohh my......"RekKuzA says. He and Gastly obserbe their surroundings.

"Gastly, put the Gyrados to sleep with a hypnosis attack....." RekKuzA yells
"Alright, Gastly......follow the hypnosis with your new attack, ICY WIND!"
RekKuzA hopes to himself that the icy wind attack will freeze the water and allow the companions to escape.....or just delay the wild pokemon.

SM
6th January 2005, 9:38 PM
SM and FG: With Spearow advancing at the 2 Pokemon, their trainers quickly order them. The little fighting Meditite jumps at the Spearow, throwing it everywhere with Strength attacks. It chucks it into a branch, and gets its wings stuck. While the trapped bird is Pecking its way out, Cyndaquil jumps into the tough bird, and Tackles it, finally knocking it out. Both Cyndaquil and Medititie gain a level, after a fierce battle with the stubborn Spearow.

You heal your Pokemon, and rest a bit, then continue on together, until you find 2 paths. One leads to a smoky area, with beams of energy flying everywhere, and Pokemon fleeing and screaming. However, the other path leads to a lovely flower patch, with small clouds gliding just above the ground. Where will you go? Will you split off?



Wow, your first level Cyndaquil! Now you know Smokescreen!

Anyway, FG, I don't know about you, but I'm going off in the direction of the smoky area. Maybe we'll have an encounter with a particularly strong Pokemon, who knows? Cyndaquil, whenever we get in range of whatever it is, if the beams are fired at us IMMEDIATELY use a Smokescreen.

TK03
6th January 2005, 9:50 PM
Fountain Garden:
TK03 and Takashi: You leave your homes, and set out to the wonderous Fountain Garden, with your new starter Pokemon by your side.

Walking for a while, you reach the water wonderland, which is filled with gigantic fountains. You read a map, and see find out that the Fountain Region is home to calm, small Water Pokemon, the Waterfall Region is home to tougher Water Pokemon, and the Lake Region is home to a variety of Dual Type Water Pokemon, and Pokemon of other types.

Knowing approxomately what the Fountain Garden holds, you now need to choose where you would like to go. You may split off it you want.

Okay, I'll update Ytnim's areas once everyone in the Rose Arch PMs me their previous update and reply.

"Well Takashi Im going to the Lake region with Jason"Jose said heading thowards the Lake region in hopes of making a new friend."Meao" the skitty asked "Well I know you havent had a fight but instead of going for the esay stuff or starting way to hard me and you can make a new friend thats not to week and not so strong it can eat you"Jose told his pokemon scaring it "MEAOW" it said as it jumped into its trainers arms."Dont worry if anything hapens you can you can always shake your tail feather:p" Jose said finally reaching the entrance to the Lake region.....

Ok so I want to go to or I made it to the Lake region:p

TexanChris
6th January 2005, 9:56 PM
Chris stood at the sky gate, looking out at the paths leading from the gate to various areas. He was ready to take a stroll and explore the area, and upon inspecting a sign at the gate, he saw a map of the area, and the rainbow road caught his eye.

It seemed like a good area to start out at, and he liked the idea of seeing the sights of the area. He came across some guide books for the rainbow road, picked one up and opened it up. On the front page was the rainbow road, and a 1 marked nearby.

It was sunny and a calm breeze blew, and thinking about Amp, he decided it would be a good idea to have Amp walk alongside him, so he released the mareep, and Amp let out a gentle word, "Mareep." "Hey, Amp," Chris said, "how about we go down the rainbow road today. You can walk with me."

With this, Amp let out an excited, "Mareep!"

"Well, then, let's start out!" Chris said with excitement as he started out on the rainbow road with Amp happily traipsing along beside him.

ooc: I hope this wasn't too long of a post.

Golden Mew
6th January 2005, 10:02 PM
Jau, can you chack my reply now and see if I've corrected it?

schrack
6th January 2005, 11:06 PM
Schrack & Goin’ Graveler: You guys both decide to run to the caverns. As you reach the cavern entrance, you are disappointed to see a sleeping Nosepass that seems to be guarding the door. What will you do now?

"Whoa a Nosepass!" "This could be my first caught Pokemon." "Come out Krabby. "I need you to battle that Nosepass." "Okay" said Krabby. "Okay use Bubble Attack on him" said Max. Krabby opened up his mouth to shoot Nosepass with it's bubbles.

Phaedra
6th January 2005, 11:09 PM
VA: Confronted by the pink puffball, Natu tries to talk to it. However, the Igglybuff is too stubborn to listen, and ends up Pounding the unexpecting bird. Terribly angered by the sudden attack, you command Natu to Drill Peck Igglybuff. However, the pink Pokemon sucks up a lot of air, and floats into the sky, leaving Natu hopping up and down trying to reach Igglybuff. The smart little Pokemon then lets go all the air, and flies everywhere, and ends up landing on Natu, giving it a Sweet Kiss, causing Natu to be confused. What will you do now?

"Wonderful," Jeremy said dumbfounded. After that odd kiss by the Igglybuff, Hania was now hopping around with stars in his eyes, acting as though he had just been blinded by the headlights of a mack truck. "Uh... great. HANIA, SNAP OUT OF IT!" Jeremy yelled, trying to break Hania out of his confusion. Obviously he was going to have to think you beat this thing. "Try using that staring attack you use...!" (note: referring to Leer)

Typhlosion X
7th January 2005, 12:41 AM
Typhlosion X: Prepared for battle, you command Cyndaquil to Tackle the left Pidgey, which seems to be the Male. The weak bird is thrown a bit back, and tries to regain its stance. However, it is sprayed with a thick blanket of Smokescreen, which stops it from battling for a while. However, the female one kicks up a Sand Attack and your fire mouse partner, and then uses Gust on it. It looks like this one is the stronger one. The Gust of wind spins Cyndaquil around a bit. However, the sand in Cyndaquil's eyes stop it from being able to see where it is. What will you do now?




Blaze! Rub the sand off and use another Smokesreen!Try to Tackle after that.

Flames Galore
7th January 2005, 1:50 AM
Cloud Forest
SM and FG: With Spearow advancing at the 2 Pokemon, their trainers quickly order them. The little fighting Meditite jumps at the Spearow, throwing it everywhere with Strength attacks. It chucks it into a branch, and gets its wings stuck. While the trapped bird is Pecking its way out, Cyndaquil jumps into the tough bird, and Tackles it, finally knocking it out. Both Cyndaquil and Medititie gain a level, after a fierce battle with the stubborn Spearow.

You heal your Pokemon, and rest a bit, then continue on together, until you find 2 paths. One leads to a smoky area, with beams of energy flying everywhere, and Pokemon fleeing and screaming. However, the other path leads to a lovely flower patch, with small clouds gliding just above the ground. Where will you go? Will you split off?


Ooh, a level up!

With the spearow knocked out, Trey and his strange meditite debate where to go next. "Ok, so we have two choices, chaos and energy beams, or peace and tranquility." After a talk with Shiny Magneton and his cyndaquil, their partner in the spearow KO, Trey found out that Shiny Magneton planned to go over to the chaotic area. "What about you, Fury?" asked Trey. "Uh, not to be underconfident, but, I just don't think I'm ready for all of that," said Fury, motioning towards a mob of attacks. "Come to think of it," said Trey, "we did come to find a grass type, and one will more likely be in the flower patch, so I'm gonna have to agree. See you around, Shiny Magneton." So Trey and Fury moved towards the flower patch, with a final remark from Trey. "Do me a favor and use meditate as much as possible from now on. At this point, I'd have to go with the theory of better safe than sorry."

Acheront
7th January 2005, 2:22 AM
Lol, a mistake. I originally planned Lombre, but they're a bit too strong. ITs Lotad, so yeah...

Acheront
7th January 2005, 2:30 AM
I missed Amadeus, so this update is especially for her ^_^

Cloud Forest:
Amadues: You start your Cloud Garden adventure at the Cloud Forest, with your energetic Nidoran by your side. Giggling and scurry through the forest, you accidentall step on an Oddish, sleeping next to a big tree.

"Odd! Ish!" it angrily cries.

It shakes the long leaves on its head, and sprays a yellow powder at Nidoran, which luckily dodges in time. It's a Stun Spore attack, which means Oddish is challenging you to a battle. What will you do?

Gomen nasai, minasan =P

~*Aurora Wish*~
7th January 2005, 2:47 AM
Cloud Forest
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?

Shannon looked and stared between the pokemon fighting. Water pokemon were in the war, and Shannon thought they could use a lesson.

"Go, Shiner!" Shannon called out to the trusty star.

"Hiya!" Shiner was sent out, swift as a star. It was on it's side, spinning around.

"Shiner, use a Water Gun!

Shiner spinned to the pokemon. Blowing a Water Gun at the Tododile, in Pokemon language, Shiner asked Tododile if it could to hit an enemy their size! Tododile blew a Water Gun back. The two started a fight.

"All right, Shiner. Show them your stuff!" Shannon called.

Takashi
7th January 2005, 3:44 AM
Fountain Garden:
TK03 and Takashi: You leave your homes, and set out to the wonderous Fountain Garden, with your new starter Pokemon by your side.

Walking for a while, you reach the water wonderland, which is filled with gigantic fountains. You read a map, and see find out that the Fountain Region is home to calm, small Water Pokemon, the Waterfall Region is home to tougher Water Pokemon, and the Lake Region is home to a variety of Dual Type Water Pokemon, and Pokemon of other types.

Knowing approxomately what the Fountain Garden holds, you now need to choose where you would like to go. You may split off it you want.

Okay, I'll update Ytnim's areas once everyone in the Rose Arch PMs me their previous update and reply.


So me and Cyndaquil looked all the ways and I showed Spark which kinds of Pokemon lay in each. Since Spark was scared by the Seadra I showed her, We didn't go toward teh Waterfall Region. Spark started to run toward the Frountain Region and I ran after her...

I'm going to the Fountain Region.

rokman
7th January 2005, 4:36 AM
Dennison, i was skipped.

<>< rokman

Elite Water Trainer
7th January 2005, 12:16 PM
Hayley arrives at the Sky Gate and gasps with surprise. "This is so beautiful!" she says out loud. "I never thought I would see a garden in the sky." She looks at the paths leading away from the Sky Gate and reads the signs to see where they go. One of the signs catches her attention: The Rainbow Waterfalls. "This is perfect" she says to the pokeball in her hand. "You will get to have a swim Serenity, and we can try to catch another pokemon while we are there so you can have a friend."

Acheront
7th January 2005, 12:38 PM
Aurora Wish, them 3 Pokemon, Wooper, Totodile and Lotad, are evil, and are subject to change due to some rules regarding Pokemon availability.

Blaziken Boy, you cannot predict what happens in the battle. In your update, you are only allowed to write about your feelings, talking to your Pokemon, giving an item to your Pokemon, or commanding your Pokemon. What happens to the opponent, what the opponent does, if your Pokemon's attack hits and what happens to your Pokemon is totally under my decision.

If you do not follow these replying rules, I will have to deliberately miss you for 2 continuous updates, because I tell at least one person a week to not do that! If you're only a newbie, then you can read the rules, FAQs or what others are doing correctly. Sorry, but there will be no excuses tolerated.

Xander
7th January 2005, 1:43 PM
I have decided to restart my adventure here for two reasons. One is to keep my account active on this board and the other is to lighten the enchanting one's workload when she reopens her beloved Cloud Garden at UPN and begins solo updating once more.

Releasing Vulpix from her pokeball Xander smiles at the adorable vixen by his side. "Are you up for some adventure Vulpix?" he asks his little fire fox. "It is time we explore some new areas so what do you say we head down Memory Lane? It is sure to provide something of interest and I've heard many strong pokemon lurk about the area so we can get in a little training while we travel."

Giving Vulpix a scratch behind the ear, Xander sets off with Vulpix trotting along by his side.

Amadeus Windfall
7th January 2005, 5:23 PM
Cloud Forest:
Amadues: You start your Cloud Garden adventure at the Cloud Forest, with your energetic Nidoran by your side. Giggling and scurry through the forest, you accidentall step on an Oddish, sleeping next to a big tree.

"Odd! Ish!" it angrily cries.

It shakes the long leaves on its head, and sprays a yellow powder at Nidoran, which luckily dodges in time. It's a Stun Spore attack, which means Oddish is challenging you to a battle. What will you do?
I get this at another forum a lot, so it's nothing big, but in future, spell it eus, not ues. Anyways:

"Alright!" I shouted, "Nidoni, try to dodge any powder it sends out- if you get a good opening, scratch it!

Dark Pikachu
8th January 2005, 1:42 AM
LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF:[/b] The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?



David throws a pokeball and Heat(David`s Charmander)came out."well don`t just stand there do something"he shouts to the other boys."This is going to be hard very hard"David says to himself

enchantress
8th January 2005, 2:18 AM
*sighs* Why do some of you people continue not to read? Can you tell me what's wrong with this reply?


LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF:[/b] The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?



David throws a pokeball and Heat(David`s Charmander)came out."well don`t just stand there do something"he shouts to the other boys."This is going to be hard very hard"David says to himself
No? Then let me explain it.

You people have been asked time and again to QUOTE your updates and to reply with the appropriate COLORS for your areas, neither of which are present in this reply. This is not the only one but it's the last one posted so I'm using it as an example.

This is how it SHOULD look:

LSX, MI, Rekkuza, Night, Aurora Wish (AF), Water God (now called WG) and AF: The three of you are very curious about the bubbling the the water. Every second, the bubbling becomes more violent, until a Milotic and a Gyarados protrude out of the water. The two serpents look very angry that you are entering there territory. A couple of Magikarp and Feebas also pop their heads out of the water. It seems that the angry parents are trying to protect their children.

Meanwhile, AF chucks a Pokeball at the Mankey. The ball sucks up the monkey, then drops to the floor. The Pokemon inside is trying with all its might to escape, but no use. The Pokeball has powered over it, and your new Pokemon is caught. Mankey is a Male at Level 8. Picking up your Pokeball, you find the river, with the enraged Gyarados and Milotic. You quickly run to help the 3 trainers, who are trying their best to not provoke them.

When AF reaches the trainers, the Gyarados fires a few rays of Hyper Beam into where you have congregated. Luckily, you all jump out of the way just in time. Then, Milotic sprays the area with Dragonbreath, which burns a few trees down in green flames.

At that time, the newbie trainers, Aurora Wish, Night and WG, take their first step into the peaceful Cloud Forest. You marvel at the gorgeous surroundings, until you spot flocks if Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Taillow and Spearow fleeing from something. You then see orange beams rising deeper in the forest. You quickly run to the scene, scurrying through the thick shurbs and trees, lying on the cloud surface. When you arrive, you already see the area burning with green flames, and the enraged Gyrarados and Milotic. You then meet up with the other trainers, and try to help.

Later on, a few more Pokemon come out of the pool. They appear to be some Wooper, Lotad and Totodile. They look friendly enough, except they want to help their neighbours, Gyarados and Milotic.

The two wild Pokemon are in a rage, with their comrades: Wooper, Lombre and Totodile, and it looks like they aren't going to stop for a while. This battle looks like it can determine the Cloud Forest's fate. What will you do to save it?
David throws a pokeball and Heat(David`s Charmander)came out."well don`t just stand there do something"he shouts to the other boys."This is going to be hard very hard"David says to himself


Notice the update is now QUOTED and is posted in the COLOR used by the Cloud Forest? I would appreciate it if everyone could do the same when replying to their updates.

And to my ZA's - If anyone ever replies like this again, skip their next update. If they complain, send them to me.

EDIT: And one more thing - Dennison can't do anything with this reply because you've given him nothing to work with. "Charmander, do something!'" Do what???? What is Charmander going to do? Are you going to order him to attack? What? I don't know. I would skip this reply for many reasons so I suggest you reply again giving Dennison something to work with. He's given you a decent update and you've given him nothing. Two lines... *shakes head* I need an aspirin....

Jimmy P.
8th January 2005, 2:42 AM
Alright, i'll delete the other one and do it again here.


Delibird Ridge
BB (Blaziken Boy): You set out towards the Delibird Ridge, situated on the tall cliffs of the Cloud Gardens. You walk a very long and uneasy path, but finally you reach the rocky ridge, home to a variety of bird Pokemon.
You wander into the rocky area, and spot a cloud of dust blowing towards you. You decide to walk closer to see what it is, but something smacks right into you. It was a Doduo who was running, and creating the large cloud of dust. It looks like its being chased by another Doduo. The first Doduo hides behind you, and the second one reaches you, and sees that you are helping the helpless Doduo. It looks annoyed at you, then tries to attack you. What now?
Nimbly, James dodged out of the way, pushing the first Doduo to the side, out of reach from the second one. Then James threw out a Pokeball. "Go Flarus!" he commanded. The red light quickly transformed into a Torchic. "Alright Flarus, this is our first battle. Don't get scared because the Doduo is bigger than you." Flarus looked up, and jumped back in surprise because of the two heads that were menacingly staring down at it. "Alright Flarus, start off with a Scratch attack!"
"Tochic-Tor!"

~*Aurora Wish*~
8th January 2005, 3:44 AM
OOC: Dennison, after my name(On your update), you pur AF right after it when Aron Fan is being called AF. Don't you mean AW?

Acheront
8th January 2005, 12:04 PM
OOC: Dennison, after my name(On your update), you pur AF right after it when Aron Fan is being called AF. Don't you mean AW?

I suck XD. Sorry ^_^;; *hands Aurora an apologetic card =P*

enchantress
8th January 2005, 2:26 PM
What did I say about this zone becoming a chat thread???

PM's please.

Trick-or-Treater
8th January 2005, 2:41 PM
Trick walked trough the Sky Gate, he wonderd how many strong and cool pkmn he would catch here. With his Spinarak by his side walking trough the wonderfull sunny gardens he noticed that there was someting happening in the Forest! but he was too lazy willing to find out what it was :P.

;167;: Where are we going?
Trick: i dunno, you're the smart one.
;167;: e_O
Trick: WHAT!?
;167;: lets go over there to Stardust fields..
Trick:Righto!

and they walked to the dusty, rocky, plains.

Castform
8th January 2005, 2:56 PM
Leon's tent was right thee edge of Cloud forest. Leon woke up to a bright and early morning he released his shuppet, ghoul, and they went for a stroll in the forest looking for stuff on the way. Ghoul was disappearing and appearing in different places looking for pokemon to battle. Leon helped search but he couldn't find anything...

Phaedra
8th January 2005, 6:00 PM
Attention all participants of the Cloud Garden!

I, Vagabond Aeon, have recently been hired as a ZA and will be updating two Zones. Said Zones are The Oasis and Memory Lane.

Anyone who is currently adventuring in these zones, send me a PM stating whether or not you wish to continue your current adventure or restart.

Also, I'd like to state at this time that I may, in my updates, appear to come off as a bit harsh, so I'd like to request this - try to get it right the first time around. Please. You wouldn't like a ******-off me, now WOULD you?

That's all for now. Updates will come after I know what direction you guys wish to take.

enchantress
8th January 2005, 6:34 PM
We‘ve had some more changes to updators recently so once again I will post to let you all know what is happening. I apologise for all of the changes but as I have previously stated, this is all a part of the process of getting this zone running smoothly in the long run. Please be sure to read this list so that you know what's going on:

Enchantress:
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

Vagabond Aeon:
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Ytnim - Currently on holidays for a few weeks
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA) - TEMPORARILY FILLING IN FOR YTNIM

Dennison
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE) - TEMPORARILY FILLING IN FOR YTNIM
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN) - TEMPORARILY FILLING IN FOR YTNIM


Once again I want to stress that I would like everyone reading through the FAQ thread. Fizzy Bubbles is an RPG and has RULES. These rules are in place for a reason and when you don’t reply properly to an update it’s extremely frustrating for your updators and it wastes time that they could otherwise be spending updating you. Reply properly and your experience in here will be far more enjoyable.

Another thing I want to point out is that the Cloud Garden is a ZONE, not a chat thread. If you want to socialise, go to the Time Out threads such as The Bar. If you have any questions, there is a Questions thread. If you have any queries regarding your updates could you please direct them to your updator via PM. This helps to keep the thread clean. If you have another problem with the zone unrelated to updates or something your updator can help you with, direct your PM’s to the Zone Owner *points to self*

And once again, could everyone please quote their updates when they reply and use the appropriate colors for your areas. There are A LOT of people in the Cloud Garden and the color coding helps updators to pick out their people at a glance rather than wasting time going through individual posts. Quoting your previous update is also necessary as it helps your updator to reply quicker. If you all play your own little parts it makes our jobs that much easier, not to mention you will most likely be updated more often. When we receive replies to updates that are sub-standard at best it’s very disheartening and turns us off. All we do is say, “Forget this! I’ll do it later!” (although usually not so politely).

Phaedra
8th January 2005, 7:07 PM
UPDATE CALL

EDIT: ROUND TWO

Think I'll slip on down... to THE OASIS


Icechomp 3 - Having decided to enter The Oasis, you and your trusty Bellsprout trudge on into the scorching heat and blinding sandstorms of this desolate zone. After traveling for a while, you begin to notice through a large structure on the horizon through the streams of sand, a structure vaugely resembling a tower. However, a short distance away to your left, you notice some movement in the sand, as though a creature was burrowing underneath.

Choose your fate - and make sure you choose wisely :P

Walking along MEMORY LANE...

Xander - With Vulpix by your side, you wander into onto the concrete road known as Memory Lane. As the two of you walk along this sorrowful road, you begin to feel drawn towards a certain section of the road - a gravestone, with roses around it. The stone is blank, but you reason that it has to have some sort of signifance as it is the only one of it's kind along the Lane.

As you examine the stone, you hear a loud cry from behind you. Turning around, you see a Bulbasaur, crying loudly at you. It seems to be bellowing at you because you are too near the stone. What will you do?

Esperante
8th January 2005, 8:26 PM
UPDATE CALL

Icechomp 3 - Having decided to enter The Oasis, you and your trusty Bellsprout trudge on into the scorching heat and blinding sandstorms of this desolate zone. After traveling for a while, you begin to notice through a large structure on the horizon through the streams of sand, a structure vaugely resembling a tower. However, a short distance away to your left, you notice some movement in the sand, as though a creature was burrowing underneath.

Choose your fate - and make sure you choose wisely :P

Anyone else wishing to receive an update, PM me and tell me if you want to continue or start over.
Icechomp3 (who will be called I3) and Pepper, having been buffeted by the raging sandstorm, are both very tired. Almost collapsing, I3 suddenly notices the movement in the sand to his left.

I3:What the heck is that?

;069;:Maybe it's a pokemon! I want a new friend!

Pepper then runs around in circles until he confuses himself and falls over. I3 then returns him to his pokeball.

I3:He'll be back.

Eager to find out what is lurking in the sand, I3 runs over to where the movement was and was amazed to see...

OOC:Take it from there.^_^

Matt72
8th January 2005, 9:01 PM
Rainbow Falls

Note: I know not everybody is getting updated here, I'm only updating those who responded to my first post. If you still want to be part of the Rainbow Falls or Rock Garden then just post your entrance and you'll be included in the next update. And a note to everyone posting in Rainbow Falls, please post in the Aqua color. If you don't know how just put {color=Aqua} at the beginning and {/color} at the end, make sure you replace the { }'s with [ ]'s. Or just go to the drop down color list at the top of your reply box and follow its instructions.

Radical Edward and Latias10: You bump into each other on a forested path on the edge of Rainbow Road, purely accidental of course. A heavy mist flows through the trees from an undetermined direction, obscuring the pathway ahead a little. Although neither of you see any pokemon around, every now and then you hear some chirping sounds. Its up to you two if you want to stick together and split off here..

*Note to Radical Edward: Could you put the levels of your pokemon in your signature? It would make things a lot easier when it comes to making an adventure for you.

~*Hureta*~: Following your rogue pokemon, trying to catch up to it as it chases whatever is out there. Something moves quickly just in the corner of your eye, and disappears into the brush before you can get an idea of what it is. Swinub moves right up to the edge of the brush and sniffs wildly, trying to retain the scent as it waits for your orders...

*BIG Note for Hureta: PLEASE put your team in your signature including what pokemon, levels, and if they have any tm/hm/breeding/move tutor moves. It helps a LOT. Thank you.

Matt72
8th January 2005, 9:12 PM
Rock Garden

*Note: All people who want to post here make sure you use the color SlateGray.

MetalGardevoir: As you enter the gates into the Rock Garden, the first thing that hits your gaze are the rocks! The namesake of the garden, huge looming rock formations tower over the expansive area. Some look very similar to rock pokemon such as Onix, as well as impressive natural arches and bridges. Towards the west you see a few buildings set up, mostly tourist information and shops. To the north you see a small mountain range lined with rock formations, and to the south is a flat desert plain. Of course you could go east but then you'd be heading back out the gate and thats not what we want, now is it?

*Note: Metal, could you put your FB team in your signature please? Be sure to include the name, level, and exra moves (ie; tm-hm/breeding/move tutor moves). Gender isn't as important but if you know it it wouldn't hurt to put it there too.

Latias10
8th January 2005, 9:31 PM
Radical Edward and Latias10: You bump into each other on a forested path on the edge of Rainbow Road, purely accidental of course. A heavy mist flows through the trees from an undetermined direction, obscuring the pathway ahead a little. Although neither of you see any pokemon around, every now and then you hear some chirping sounds. Its up to you two if you want to stick together and split off here..

Catherine looked through the mist. It seemed a bit boring but her adventure had just begun. There probely were pokemon down the path so she would continue down the path to see if she could find any. She then turned to the boy and said "I am going down the path to search for pokemon and you can come with me or go another way. I do not care." She then strted to walk down the misty path.

LordAndrew
8th January 2005, 11:07 PM
Andrew wanders into the Cloud Garden, his trusty friend Plusle on his shoulder.
;311;: "What is this place?"
Andrew: "I have no clue, it looks like a forest..."
;311;: "Look over there, a sign!"
Andrew walks over to the sign, then begins to read it.
Andrew: "It says, Across this path lies the Oasis."
;311;: "I think its a Vacation spot, lets go check it out."
Andrew: "Alright then!"
And so Andrew and Plusle traverse down the path to The Oasis.

OOC: I don't know the starter color, so I kept it black.

Radical Edward
9th January 2005, 1:37 AM
Radical Edward and Latias10: You bump into each other on a forested path on the edge of Rainbow Road, purely accidental of course. A heavy mist flows through the trees from an undetermined direction, obscuring the pathway ahead a little. Although neither of you see any pokemon around, every now and then you hear some chirping sounds. Its up to you two if you want to stick together and split off here..

*Note to Radical Edward: Could you put the levels of your pokemon in your signature? It would make things a lot easier when it comes to making an adventure for you.

*Will do.

As mist flows through the trees,Ben gropes for a pokeball inside his many pockets.finaly feeling the cool surface,he takes it out and deppresses the release button.In a briliant flash of light,Charlott the swinub appears in front of him.Raising her nose up to sniff the air,she grunts and sniffs,then suddenly stiffens,finding some obscure scent.she shuffles over to Ben,then nudges him with her nose,wanting to be picked up.Ben Smiles at her actions,then picks her up,softly chuckling.

"What's gotten into you,little one?"He asks the icy pig.

Charlotte grunts out a soft"Swine,Swinub"jabbing her snout in the direction of a fork in the path,where a girl walks perposfully down the path.The girl stops for a moment,then introduces herself as Cathrine,and tells him of her intentions of catching a pokemon,asking if he would like to come along.

"Y-yes, I'll come with you to hatch,I mean catch a pokemon!"He stutters,cursing himself inwardly.of all the things in the world,why were girls the thing he was nervouse arond?

The girl gives him a strange look,then continiuse down the path.

"Wait up!"Ben calls,running after the girl,Charlotte grunting with every step.

PokéCma
9th January 2005, 2:00 AM
Sorry, I didn't know I needed a certain color for my post, here it is again.

Quote:
PokeCma: Listening to your next bright idea, Woody leaps up the nearest tree. The view was quite spectacular, but there didn’t seem to be much else but trees here. He spotted a small clearing in the distance, it didn’t look too hard to reach though. Suddenly he feels something brush against him, nudging him slightly. Looking to his side he sees a small Caterpie. What will you and your Pokemon do?


Woody: What the... hey, a Caterpie! PokéCma, I found a pokémon!
PokéCma: All right, our first battle! Keep your distance Woody, I've heard that they like to use String Shot, and that will slow you down.
*Woody carefully backs away enough to maybe avoid String Shot*
Woody: Then what attack do I use?
PokéCma: Use Leer, it will give us an advantage.
*Woody gives the little Caterpie an intimidating look*

Rayzen
9th January 2005, 2:21 AM
Rainbow Falls

~*Hureta*~: Following your rogue pokemon, trying to catch up to it as it chases whatever is out there. Something moves quickly just in the corner of your eye, and disappears into the brush before you can get an idea of what it is. Swinub moves right up to the edge of the brush and sniffs wildly, trying to retain the scent as it waits for your orders...

*BIG Note for Hureta: PLEASE put your team in your signature including what pokemon, levels, and if they have any tm/hm/breeding/move tutor moves. It helps a LOT. Thank you.


"Hmm...what is it?"
[It smells...]
"Want to try checking it out?"
[Slacking off...Slacking off]
"Ok, let's try it"
*sneaks into the bush* :shock: (not the electric shock, the emotion shock)

Legend for the new updater ^_^
"" Trainer speaking
[] Denulge (swinub) talking...the trainer cannot hear this



Btw...I'll *try* to add my FB team...and my signature goes longer >.>

Phaedra
9th January 2005, 4:59 AM
Okay folks, fresh set of updates.

I3 - As you approach the burrowing creature, it suddenly jumps out at you and attempts to Scratch you, but you manage to dodge it. The creature is a Pokemon - a Sandshrew, and it's a fiesty little critter. It "chuckles" at you, makes a face and is about to dive back into the sand, when it notices your Bellsprout's Pokeball. It points to the Pokeball, Scratching the air and making loud cries, as though it wants to battle.

Will you fight the Sandshrew, or continue on to the "tower" in the distance?

LordAndrew - You arrive in The Oasis near a tavern (also a Pokemon Center), where a few trainers are gathered around outside, taking refuge from the sandstorm. When you enter, you notice a woman in the corner wearing a cloak, which you assume is protection from the sand. She notices you as you come in, and walks over. "Hello there, mate," she chimes (with an odd accent, you note) "what brings you around these parts? Nothin' here but sand and sandy Pokemon. Oh well. Name's Cindy, glad to meet ya."

How will you respond to this person?

Trick-Or-Treater - Still waiting on your PM for confirmation on whether or not you wish to go to The Oasis or Stardust Fields. I know you sent me a PM stating you wish to go to The Oasis, but your post says Stardust Fields and I need to be 100% sure about this before I go any further. DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS MATTER, SEND ME A PM PLEASE.

Black_Luster_Typhlosion - As you stated in your PM, you were going to Memory Lane. Thus, I shall take you there.

As you journey along Memory Lane, the honor grounds of many great trainers, you begin to feel drawn towards a little-known path in the Road that is covered in dead flower petals and is dotted with dim, wornout lamposts. However, a little further down you see a pathway that is well lit and appears to have fresh flowers adorning it's sides. It too calls to you, tempting you with the strong scent of fresh flowers. Yet the dim, haunting pathway's call also beckons, tempting you to brave it's darkness.

You have a choice. Brave the chill and the darkness of the dark pathway, or cloak yourself in the safety of the light pathway. Whatever choice you make, you will find a challenge, an adventure waiting... all you must do is decide.

LordAndrew
9th January 2005, 5:15 AM
LordAndrew - You arrive in The Oasis near a tavern (also a Pokemon Center), where a few trainers are gathered around outside, taking refuge from the sandstorm. When you enter, you notice a woman in the corner wearing a cloak, which you assume is protection from the sand. She notices you as you come in, and walks over. "Hello there, mate," she chimes (with an odd accent, you note) "what brings you around these parts? Nothin' here but sand and sandy Pokemon. Oh well. Name's Cindy, glad to meet ya."

How will you respond to this person?

Andrew looks at Cindy.
Andrew: "Hi... my name is Andrew, and this is Plusle."
;311;: "Hi."
;311;: blinks and stares at Cindy.
Andrew pauses and looks at Plusle, then reverts his attention back to Cindy.
Andrew: "So... tell me, are those cloaks used for protection in a Sandstorm, if so... How could I get one?"

Esperante
9th January 2005, 5:22 AM
Okay folks, fresh set of updates.

I3 - As you approach the burrowing creature, it suddenly jumps out at you and attempts to Scratch you, but you manage to dodge it. The creature is a Pokemon - a Sandshrew, and it's a fiesty little critter. It "chuckles" at you, makes a face and is about to dive back into the sand, when it notices your Bellsprout's Pokeball. It points to the Pokeball, Scratching the air and making loud cries, as though it wants to battle.

Will you fight the Sandshrew, or continue on to the "tower" in the distance?

LordAndrew - You arrive in The Oasis near a tavern (also a Pokemon Center), where a few trainers are gathered around outside, taking refuge from the sandstorm. When you enter, you notice a woman in the corner wearing a cloak, which you assume is protection from the sand. She notices you as you come in, and walks over. "Hello there, mate," she chimes (with an odd accent, you note) "what brings you around these parts? Nothin' here but sand and sandy Pokemon. Oh well. Name's Cindy, glad to meet ya."

How will you respond to this person?

Trick-Or-Treater - Still waiting on your PM for confirmation on whether or not you wish to go to The Oasis or Stardust Fields. I know you sent me a PM stating you wish to go to The Oasis, but your post says Stardust Fields and I need to be 100% sure about this before I go any further. DO NOT REPLY IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS MATTER, SEND ME A PM PLEASE.

Black_Luster_Typhlosion - As you stated in your PM, you were going to Memory Lane. Thus, I shall take you there.

As you journey along Memory Lane, the honor grounds of many great trainers, you begin to feel drawn towards a little-known path in the Road that is covered in dead flower petals and is dotted with dim, wornout lamposts. However, a little further down you see a pathway that is well lit and appears to have fresh flowers adorning it's sides. It too calls to you, tempting you with the strong scent of fresh flowers. Yet the dim, haunting pathway's call also beckons, tempting you to brave it's darkness.

You have a choice. Brave the chill and the darkness of the dark pathway, or cloak yourself in the safety of the light pathway. Whatever choice you make, you will find a challenge, an adventure waiting... all you must do is decide.
I3: Go! Pokeball!

In a flash of light, I3's Bellsprout, Pepper, appeared, ready to battle. The opposing Sandshrew had fire in its eyes, prepared to fight.

I3: Go Pepper! Charge yourself up with Growth and then give that Sandshrew some serious smackdown with your Vine Whip attack!

OOC:Finally! A pokemon! THANK YOU!

Amras.MG
9th January 2005, 1:46 PM
Rock Garden

*Note: All people who want to post here make sure you use the color SlateGray.

MetalGardevoir: As you enter the gates into the Rock Garden, the first thing that hits your gaze are the rocks! The namesake of the garden, huge looming rock formations tower over the expansive area. Some look very similar to rock pokemon such as Onix, as well as impressive natural arches and bridges. Towards the west you see a few buildings set up, mostly tourist information and shops. To the north you see a small mountain range lined with rock formations, and to the south is a flat desert plain. Of course you could go east but then you'd be heading back out the gate and thats not what we want, now is it?

*Note: Metal, could you put your FB team in your signature please? Be sure to include the name, level, and exra moves (ie; tm-hm/breeding/move tutor moves). Gender isn't as important but if you know it it wouldn't hurt to put it there too.


*Oh, I thought a link would be enough... okay.

As Nick (me nickname) and his fellow Pokemon, a level 10 Sneasel named Nyx, a Lv. 10 Spinda named Mixle, a Level 8 Pichu named Spark, and a Level 5 Poliwag named Kermit, pass into the Rock Gardens, they hold a conference to decide where to go...

"I'd like to go to the Mountains" says Nick.

[Mountains for us] chirp Pichu and Spinda.

[Mountains for me, and it's official.] says the extremely sarcastic Nyx, sharpening his claws.

[Whatta bout me?] asks the small Poliwag, the newbie to my team.

[Majority rules, shortstuff. Deal with it.] replies Nyx.

[Aw heck, I wanted to go there anyways... Oh well!]

And off they head to the mountain range lined with rock formations...

Matt72
9th January 2005, 9:47 PM
Stepping onto the main path of Stardust Fields, Matt sighs contently as Duskull floats along behind him.

"Stardust Fields at last! Maybe finally we can get some training in Duskull..."

As Duskull concurs, Matt has already begun making his way through the fields.

*Note: My people at the Rainbow Falls and Rock Garden will be updated tomorrow.

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
10th January 2005, 1:21 AM
Black_Luster_Typhlosion - As you stated in your PM, you were going to Memory Lane. Thus, I shall take you there.

As you journey along Memory Lane, the honor grounds of many great trainers, you begin to feel drawn towards a little-known path in the Road that is covered in dead flower petals and is dotted with dim, wornout lamposts. However, a little further down you see a pathway that is well lit and appears to have fresh flowers adorning it's sides. It too calls to you, tempting you with the strong scent of fresh flowers. Yet the dim, haunting pathway's call also beckons, tempting you to brave it's darkness.

You have a choice. Brave the chill and the darkness of the dark pathway, or cloak yourself in the safety of the light pathway. Whatever choice you make, you will find a challenge, an adventure waiting... all you must do is decide.

The darkness and the light can never be together...and the proof was Khai´s decition...

Khai:Hmmmmmm.............I hate light,but fear the darkness...

;155; -Errr...You aren´t going to take long,right?

Khai:Let´s go!

;155; -Where?

Khai:Shut up and follow!

Khai and his cyndaquil began walking to the dark path.The mysterious feel attracted Khai at it´s most.

Epyon
10th January 2005, 2:33 AM
At the foot of the falls, Matt Storm sits on a rock.
Peering into the water, he sees his relfection, and smiles.
"Charmander, lets go", he says, unhooking the pokeball from his belt,"this is our first adventure, and I can't wait!"
;004; "Charrr!"
The two partners look around, staring at the beautiful landscape.
Taking a Pokeball out of his backpack, Matt signals Charmander to come with him.
"We gotta get you a new friend, Charmander"
;004; "Char!Charmander!Char"
The two set off on their first adventure.

Trick-or-Treater
10th January 2005, 9:10 AM
Trick was sitting with Scavenger on a rock.
Its pretty nice here, he said."Lessee what the Pokédex says about this place". He flipped his Pokédex open and clicked the SPECIAL Fizzy Bubbles button.

Stardust Fields: A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.

Trick: Awright! hey Scavenger? Lets see if we can find some rare stones! just like Treasure hunt =)

Elite Water Trainer
10th January 2005, 11:59 AM
Matt72: You said to post my entrance again so here it is:

Hayley arrives at the Sky Gate and gasps with surprise. "This is so beautiful!" she says out loud. "I never thought I would see a garden in the sky." She looks at the paths leading away from the Sky Gate and reads the signs to see where they go. One of the signs catches her attention: The Rainbow Waterfalls. "This is perfect" she says to the pokeball in her hand. "You will get to have a swim Serenity, and we can try to catch another pokemon while we are there so you can have a friend."

Ladyumbra
10th January 2005, 2:34 PM
Matt72: you wanted this

LadyUmbra: Beating a tactical retreat from the Diglett you head deeper into the cave. Naturally it seems the deeper you go, the darker the cave gets, and the smallest things begin to echo around you. Suddenly you notice something ahead of you, two shining red orbs, you step closer, then take two steps back as a low growl echoes around you. What will you do?

Siri took a step backwards and keeping an eye on what she presumed to be two glowing red eyes before her. Ditto was really not effective here it needed open space to change forms and get better vantages. This was going to have to be a quick dirty fight. She quickly whipped a pokčball out and pressed the release button. Even before the flash had faded and the crimson outline solidified she began to call out her command.
“ Spearow dive and peck” she called out hoping that whatever their opponent was, was weak to flying type attacks and had been blinded by the light

Castform
10th January 2005, 10:47 PM
Leon and Ghoul still walked around. seacrching and seacrching. Ghoul was obessed with power and wanted to be as strong as he could. he didn't give up, looking all around for a worthy oppoent.

"This place should have lots of grass and bug type pokemon." he told Ghoul. "grass and bug pokemon are not to powerful so it was a good thing we started here!" Leon smiled.

Ghoul stared at him and then when back to looking for pokemon to fight. Leon followed.

Acheront
11th January 2005, 1:07 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

schrack
11th January 2005, 1:35 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'll move to the Cloud Forest.

Kurou-kun
11th January 2005, 1:46 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'll pause my adventure to join the campaign.

Wayne
11th January 2005, 2:02 AM
Originally Posted by Dennison =D
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.
I want to participate

Phaedra
11th January 2005, 2:03 AM
Sure, why not. I'd like to join this campaign.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th January 2005, 2:05 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!
Er, well, I'd kinda like to finsih my current adventure. Am I allowed to wait until later, and then join? If so, I will move to the Cloud Forest.

Eon
11th January 2005, 2:09 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!
I shall also take part in this. A reminder to everyone, you can still resume your old adventure after this one is over.

Matt72
11th January 2005, 2:10 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: Peering through the bush, you get quite a shock when a cloud of spores suddenly erupts out of seemingly nowhere! They have little effect on you besides making your eyes sting, your Swinub is looking a little paralyzed from the attack! Staggering back from the bush you finally find your stalker in a small Shroomish, and it does NOT look happy! What will you do?

Latias10 and Radical Edward: You begin your journey into the murky forest, leaving the boy you ran across behind you, although you can hear the grunts of his pig pokemon so he must not be far behind. At first the general feel of the area is one of eerie silence. But slowly the mist goes from pea soup thick to generally clear, although you can't see the road about 30 feet ahead of you. A flowing sound comes to mind, an undetectable waterfall in the area producing the sound and fine mist through the air. Soon you happen across a stone with three pathes branching out. The leftmost path goes deeper into the woods, the center path heads towards high ground, and the rightmost path appears to be leading in the direction of the waterfall...Which way do you go?

Epyon Your journey begins! As you move through the trees, you note the beautiful landscape around you, eager to find more pokemon to catch. Charmander follows closely behind, already growing attached to its new trainer. A short time passes with nothing happening, but then a rustling! A small patch of tall grass off the main road seems to be rustling, something obviously inside. Will you investigate?

*NOTE: Epyon, could you please add the pokemon to your signature? Just make sure you include the pokemon's name and level at least. I don't mean to be a Signature Nazi, but it seriously helps a ton if you just put it there so I can quickly scroll down and see what kind of challenges to give you!

Elite Water Trainer: Sending out your recently obtained Clamperl, you set forth on your journey eager to fun and pokemon. Your pokemon immediately finds a nice little stream, free of the ragid waters close to the falls themselves. Splashing about, Serenity looks quite happy to be in the water again! Stopping for a rest, you notice many bird and bug type pokemon fluttering about the treetops, as well as a few Rattata and Sentret in the bushes across from the stream. What do you want to do?

LadyUmbra: Sending out your trusty bird pokemon, Spearow immediately soars close to the ceiling of the caverns. Immediately upon its exit you give the orders to Peck your mysteray assailant. Spearow nods obediantly and quickly picks up your enemy in its keen eyesight, quickly diving down like a suicide bomber. At the final moments before impact, Spearow shifts slightly and smacks beak-first into the pokemon, sending a tiny Horsea tumbling head over tail into the dim light of the cavern. The red eyes are a definate match, and the echoes of the cave certainly would up the bass a bit on its growling. The tiny creature, cute as it may be, is not a happy camper! It glares at you before turning to Spearow and sends a small collection of Bubbles towards it, sending Spearow tumbling in midair but it quickly recovers and circles the enemy, waiting the next command...

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th January 2005, 2:10 AM
Oh good, I'll put my adventure on hold and move to the Cloud Forest*pities person who updates Cloud Forest*.

Phaedra
11th January 2005, 2:14 AM
Actually, Dennison, could you make it so that my current adventure leads into this campaign?

pikachu_king
11th January 2005, 2:14 AM
ill put my current adventure on hold for the cloud forest thing *crosses fingers that he can catch teddiursas there*

Matt72
11th January 2005, 2:18 AM
Rock Garden

MetalGardevoir: You and your pokemon agree, and off you go! As your plucky group moves closer and closer the rock formations begin to loom higher and higher above you, until some seem to almost touch the clouds! The area is very quaint, however. Every now and then a Spearow next can be seen high up in the cliffs, and below your path under a ridge you can hear the faint cries of a Skarmory nest, and the huge rock wall to your right is dotted with mutli-shaded rocks. Sometimes a few of them seem to shudder, indicating you've run across a nest of Rock and Flying pokemon. None seem to have noticed you yet, but making too much noise might not be a good idea. What are you gonna do boi?

SM
11th January 2005, 2:36 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!


This have anything to do with my last update? Anyway, I'm in.

Amras.MG
11th January 2005, 2:42 AM
Rock Garden

MetalGardevoir: You and your pokemon agree, and off you go! As your plucky group moves closer and closer the rock formations begin to loom higher and higher above you, until some seem to almost touch the clouds! The area is very quaint, however. Every now and then a Spearow next can be seen high up in the cliffs, and below your path under a ridge you can hear the faint cries of a Skarmory nest, and the huge rock wall to your right is dotted with mutli-shaded rocks. Sometimes a few of them seem to shudder, indicating you've run across a nest of Rock and Flying pokemon. None seem to have noticed you yet, but making too much noise might not be a good idea. What are you gonna do boi?


"Shh," whispers Nick to his pokemon, "gotta be real quiet here, to not wake up the nest. Sorry Spinda, you're gonna have to go back into your pokeball, you might make a sudden burst of Uproar..."

[Yeah, and then I'd have to fight them off. That'd suck.] whispers Nyx, in his sneaky-don't-want-to-get-caught-voice.

[Crap, I feel a Thundershock coming on...] murmurs Spark, the Pichu.

[And I feel an Uproar...] murmurs Spinda.

"Duck and cover boys, this ain't going to be pretty." Whispers Nick as the two pokemon uncontrollably let off their attacks, Pichu because it cannot handle it's own electricity and Spinda because she's just level 10 and is foolish.

BTW, I shall be pausing this... *pauses* and I shall be reverting to the campaign...

Typhlosion X
11th January 2005, 3:01 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!
I will move to Cloud forest because of this

Gamer C
11th January 2005, 4:13 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

Gamer C rushes over the hills and through the valleys to the Cloud Forest from his original location in Stardust Fields. He declares that he will join the campaign and he awaits its beginning.

Esperante
11th January 2005, 5:22 AM
If I can pause my current adventure, go on the campaign, and then return back to where I left off, I'm in.^_^

Radical Edward
11th January 2005, 5:54 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls



Latias10 and Radical Edward: You begin your journey into the murky forest, leaving the boy you ran across behind you, although you can hear the grunts of his pig pokemon so he must not be far behind. At first the general feel of the area is one of eerie silence. But slowly the mist goes from pea soup thick to generally clear, although you can't see the road about 30 feet ahead of you. A flowing sound comes to mind, an undetectable waterfall in the area producing the sound and fine mist through the air. Soon you happen across a stone with three pathes branching out. The leftmost path goes deeper into the woods, the center path heads towards high ground, and the rightmost path appears to be leading in the direction of the waterfall...Which way do you go?




As ben walks behind the girl,Charlotte merrily watching the surrondings,He notices the fog getting thiner.he then notices a large rock with the path forking out in three directions.

"Well Charlotte,scince our companion seems to have forgotten us,which way do you think we should go?"Ben asks his icy pig.

Charlotte sniffs the air,then jumps out of Bens arms, running down the leftern most path,followng some trail of scent.Ben hastily waves goodby to the girl,then jogs off after his pokemon.

After an hour or so of jogging down the path following Charlotte,the swinub finaly stops.Ben stoops down and pets her whil taking in his surroundings.

"Well girl,youve succeded in losing us deep in a forest weve never been in."

Ben continius to soak up the dark,shadowy forest surroundings,wondering what to do next

~*Aurora Wish*~
11th January 2005, 6:01 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

Ummm...I just want to resume my normal adventure.

Jimmy P.
11th January 2005, 6:30 AM
After reading the sign, James waves it off and continues his journey on Delibird Ridge...
- ;257;

thed3
11th January 2005, 7:46 AM
Uhh i would like to join this sort of campaign since I only just started my journey but have not been updated yet. But, I hope this campaign does not start w/out me since I just put my Tsunami in day care, and he must stay in there for a week in order for him to gain a level... Also a question, will we be able to capture pokemon during this campaign since I really started my journies to catch some but since I haven't been updated yet I haven't had the chance *crosses fingers*

Castform
11th January 2005, 12:32 PM
I'll be in the campiagn thinge in cloud forest. I'm already in cloud forest!

ForeverFlygon
11th January 2005, 4:14 PM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!
I'm in Stardust fields, and my intention was to reach Cloud Forest from there in the first place, but I don't know how long time it'll take before I get there, and when the campaignw will begin, but sure, I'll move there now. I'll see if I want to resume my adventure in the Stardust fields, but I never get updated anyway...

Mr.Internet
11th January 2005, 6:16 PM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'll participate, I'm already at the Cloud Forest

Latias10
11th January 2005, 9:49 PM
Latias10 and Radical Edward: You begin your journey into the murky forest, leaving the boy you ran across behind you, although you can hear the grunts of his pig pokemon so he must not be far behind. At first the general feel of the area is one of eerie silence. But slowly the mist goes from pea soup thick to generally clear, although you can't see the road about 30 feet ahead of you. A flowing sound comes to mind, an undetectable waterfall in the area producing the sound and fine mist through the air. Soon you happen across a stone with three pathes branching out. The leftmost path goes deeper into the woods, the center path heads towards high ground, and the rightmost path appears to be leading in the direction of the waterfall...Which way do you go?

"Hmmm which way should I go" Catherine asked herself. She needed to pick a path. But wich one? Three paths three diffirent adventures. Sudenly one of her pokeballs opend and out came her Ledyba Ledy. Ledy looked around wings flapping. He then turned to the path wich led to the waterfall and looked at his trainer with big cute eyes.

"Are you telling me that you want to go to the waterfall?" Catherine asked her pokemon. Ledy then nodded in reply. "Alright off to the waterfall we go." Catherine said as she started down the path with Ledy fallowing her.

Note: I shall be pausing this adventure and joining the campaign.

BabyCharmander
11th January 2005, 10:22 PM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'll move my character there, then. I've only gotten one update and I've been on this RP for several weeks now. :/

Flames Galore
11th January 2005, 11:14 PM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'm in the Cloud Forest already, but yeah, I'm in. I knowe in my update's reply, I had originally passed it up, but I changed my mind.

Epyon
11th January 2005, 11:19 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls





Epyon Your journey begins! As you move through the trees, you note the beautiful landscape around you, eager to find more pokemon to catch. Charmander follows closely behind, already growing attached to its new trainer. A short time passes with nothing happening, but then a rustling! A small patch of tall grass off the main road seems to be rustling, something obviously inside. Will you investigate?

*NOTE: Epyon, could you please add the pokemon to your signature? Just make sure you include the pokemon's name and level at least. I don't mean to be a Signature Nazi, but it seriously helps a ton if you just put it there so I can quickly scroll down and see what kind of challenges to give you!




Matt swings his head, as the rustling continues. Squeezing the pokeball, he orders Charmander to get ready for battle. Picking up a stick, Matt walks closer to the rustling. He pokes the moving patch of grass, and Charmander bears his teeth. What will happen?


And sure. I have The link in my sig to my Fizzy Bubbles profile, but I'll put Charmnader in there anyways. thanks for the update.

icezsokewl
11th January 2005, 11:37 PM
I'd like to move my character to join the campaign and resume my adventure after that. Thanks! ^_^

Ladyumbra
12th January 2005, 12:50 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls
LadyUmbra: Sending out your trusty bird pokemon, Spearow immediately soars close to the ceiling of the caverns. Immediately upon its exit you give the orders to Peck your mysteray assailant. Spearow nods obediantly and quickly picks up your enemy in its keen eyesight, quickly diving down like a suicide bomber. At the final moments before impact, Spearow shifts slightly and smacks beak-first into the pokemon, sending a tiny Horsea tumbling head over tail into the dim light of the cavern. The red eyes are a definate match, and the echoes of the cave certainly would up the bass a bit on its growling. The tiny creature, cute as it may be, is not a happy camper! It glares at you before turning to Spearow and sends a small collection of Bubbles towards it, sending Spearow tumbling in midair but it quickly recovers and circles the enemy, waiting the next command...
[/b]


Thoroughly pleased to find that her mystery opponent was Horsea Siri reached back and placed a hand on the lure ball on her belt. although she didn’t want t be prematurely cocky Siri wanted to be ready. She’d stick with Spearow for the time being although she did consider switching to ditto after all it had bullet seed.

“ ok Spearow dive and peck it again if it bubbles fly through it mind over matter and I can heal you if you get hurt it can’t” she commanded figuring that if Horsea got another good shot in at Spearow she could spray Spearow with a potion or toss her a rare candy.

mike4545163
12th January 2005, 2:24 AM
I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Good Luck!

I'll move to the Cloud Forest for this.

PokéCma
12th January 2005, 2:34 AM
Sorry if I'm being impatient, but when is the [color=magenta]Rainbow Road[/magenta] going to be updated?

enchantress
12th January 2005, 3:15 AM
Sorry if I'm being impatient, but when is the [color=magenta]Rainbow Road[/magenta] going to be updated?
Umm... hello! How many times have you people been told that if you bother updators about when they'll be updating next, you'll be skipped. I'll let it go this time but do it again and I'll refuse to update you at all.

I've been busy. I was going to post to let you know that I'll be updating soon but I've been too tired. I still have to read back through several updates to figure out where everyone is currently at in their adventures before I update so that I know what's going on. Any new people for Rainbow Road will have a fresh start (which won't take long), but finding where current people are at in their adventures is going to take the longest.

I've returned to work recently, I have shops and zones to keep an eye on along with many other behind-the-scenes duties that you people don't even realise has to be done in order to keep FB up and running (on both UPN and Serebii), and I have duties at home to attend to. I know it's frustrating waiting but it's even more frustrating trying to find the time to update. I want to get it done, trust me, so be patient and I'll get there... eventually. I'm hoping to get it done today since it's my day off but I can't promise you anything.

As for my own adventure... Ick, I don't know why I even bother entering zones. Eon, feel free to start me anywhere you like in any of your zones. I know I can trust you to stay on as a ZA so do whatever you like with me, I don't mind (and naturally, however you start me off I'll have my gorgeous dark fire puppy by my side :P)

TK03
12th January 2005, 3:55 AM
Fountain Garden:
TK03 and Takashi: You leave your homes, and set out to the wonderous Fountain Garden, with your new starter Pokemon by your side.

Walking for a while, you reach the water wonderland, which is filled with gigantic fountains. You read a map, and see find out that the Fountain Region is home to calm, small Water Pokemon, the Waterfall Region is home to tougher Water Pokemon, and the Lake Region is home to a variety of Dual Type Water Pokemon, and Pokemon of other types.

Knowing approxomately what the Fountain Garden holds, you now need to choose where you would like to go. You may split off it you want.



"Well Takashi Im going to the Lake region with Jason"Jose said heading thowards the Lake region in hopes of making a new friend."Meao" the skitty asked "Well I know you havent had a fight but instead of going for the esay stuff or starting way to hard me and you can make a new friend thats not to week and not so strong it can eat you"Jose told his pokemon scaring it "MEAOW" it said as it jumped into its trainers arms."Dont worry if anything hapens you can you can always shake your tail feather:p" Jose said as they got closer and closer to the Lake region.....

Ok so I want to go to or I made it to the Lake region:p

Rayzen
12th January 2005, 6:55 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: Peering through the bush, you get quite a shock when a cloud of spores suddenly erupts out of seemingly nowhere! They have little effect on you besides making your eyes sting, your Swinub is looking a little paralyzed from the attack! Staggering back from the bush you finally find your stalker in a small Shroomish, and it does NOT look happy! What will you do?



"Hey...what's wrong Denulge? Are you paralyzed?"
[No, I'm sleeping. Of course I'm paralyzed!]
"Gee, thankfully I prepared a paralyze heal"
*Uses the paralyze heal*
[Yay, I can move now]
"Woah, a shroomish"
*checks pokedex*
*pokedex explains for a short period of time*
"Kewl~ A plant type. This is a very fascinating deadlock"
[You want me to deadlock a plant?]
"Well, what do you say? Want to try?"
[Well...]
"Ok, now use.."
[Though, it looks unhappy]
*Denulge runs toward the shroomish*
"Aw...how cute"
[You don't look happy little shroomish]
*Denulge slides to the trainer's bag and somehow knock off a potion*
"Huh? You want a potion"
*Denulge rolls the bottle of potion toward the shroomish*
"Er...I understand"
"Shroomish...do you want to drink this tasty potion?"

Legend:
""The trainer speaks
[] Denulge's mind. The trainer knows nothing about this

Amadeus Windfall
12th January 2005, 8:37 AM
I'll take part in the campaign- sounds interesting.

Xander
12th January 2005, 2:11 PM
Xander - With Vulpix by your side, you wander into onto the concrete road known as Memory Lane. As the two of you walk along this sorrowful road, you begin to feel drawn towards a certain section of the road - a gravestone, with roses around it. The stone is blank, but you reason that it has to have some sort of signifance as it is the only one of it's kind along the Lane.

As you examine the stone, you hear a loud cry from behind you. Turning around, you see a Bulbasaur, crying loudly at you. It seems to be bellowing at you because you are too near the stone. What will you do?
With Bulbasaur's deafening cry drawing his attention Xander raises a quizzical eybrow, looking at Vulpix from the corner of his eye. "I believe this little one is upset with our presence here Vulpix. Let us try to calm it."

Stepping away from the gravestone which appears to be the source of Bulbasaur's hysterical crying, Xander moves toward the little grass pokemon. "Hello there Bulbasaur. Why don't you tell me what is the matter? Perhaps there is something we may do to help."

enchantress
12th January 2005, 6:06 PM
I’ve had a look to see who is currently on Rainbow Road but seeing as a lot of people are switching areas and many don’t post properly could you PM me if I’ve missed you? I want to make sure this list is accurate before I begin updating. I don’t have time to waste on writing updates for people who aren’t in the area so if I’ve missed you, please let me know about it so I can look you up and see what you’re doing. This is what I have so far:

Fluorii
Eon - Moved to Cloud Forest
Lilbluecorsola
Juno
PokeCma
Lon
Pokemon Pirate
The Master
goldraven
BabyCharmander - Moved to Cloud Forest
Tess - Can't update myself xd
MetalYoshi
Eeveeboy Geoff
Epyon - Moved to Rainbow Waterfalls.
Kas85 - New
Texan Chris - New


ill put my current adventure on hold for the cloud forest thing *crosses fingers that he can catch teddiursas there*Never, ever, EVER state what you want to catch. If you do, you can be assured that we will make sure you never get it.

Trick-or-Treater
12th January 2005, 6:50 PM
i wanna join the campaign (cus Stardustfield is never updated T_T)

Crystallugia
12th January 2005, 10:31 PM
I would please like to join the campaign. I was going to Stardust Fields, but this sounds like fun!

Ringo
13th January 2005, 12:11 AM
Dennison: I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.

Okay, I don't really like Electrike anyway. -_- I'll join the campaign.

Acheront
13th January 2005, 12:50 AM
i wanna join the campaign (cus Stardustfield is never updated T_T)

Umm, excuse me, but DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT EVER complain about the lack of updates. Updators have a life outside of updating in FB. Just because you have a lot of time to wander around FB, it doesn't mean we do too.


Okay, I don't really like Electrike anyway. -_- I'll join the campaign.

You cannot expect to get what you want in the zones always. Its just like the game, or the anime. Everything depends on luck and such. Please respect the updator's decisions, as it is always fair.

If I hear any more complaining, like this, or other rule breaking, such as asking for a Pokemon in a certain place, I will not include you in the campaign. The Campaign not there just because you want an update!

enchantress
13th January 2005, 7:55 AM
If I've missed anyone I apologise. As far as I'm aware, the only people I've skipped are those who have switched to other areas. If you should have received an update from me but didn't, please PM me your last post so I can edit an update in for you.

RAINBOW ROAD

Fluorii - In answer to a previous question: No you can’t control Shroomish at all, only Mewoth.

Heading into the bushes you hear some hissing and recognise it as coming from Namir. Using your ears to guide you, you follow the sound until you emerge in a small clearing to find that Namir has Shroomish backed up against a tree trunk and is hissing fiercely at the little mushroom who is cowering in fear. What will you do?


lilblue - Having cookies on hand is fine. In fact, you’re doing an exceptional job in here which is quite refreshing.

Both pokemon take one of the cookies you have offered, but while Custard daintily nibbles away on his, Gulpin scoffs it down in one quick gulp before grabbing the package from you and upending the entire contents into its rather sizeable mouth. Finishing off with a loud belch which earns it a distasteful glance from Custard, you are distracted when you hear the sound of voices coming from somewhere behind you.

“I know I saw it come this way!” says the first voice while the second responds with, “Wait till I get my hands on that thing! I’ll teach it a lesson for stealing from me!”

Whatever shall you do?


PokéCma - Trying to look as intimidating as possible, Woody Leers at Caterpie while backing up along the tree branch to avoid the little caterpillar’s String Shot. Unfortunately for Woody he had been so focused on Caterpie that he didn’t notice the knot in the tree branch right behind him and as he takes a step back he trips and falls right out of the tree! Landing hard on the ground he is slightly winded when he feels something land lightly on his chest. As his eyes begin to focus he sees the Caterpie sitting oh his chest grinning at him in amusement before he is blinded with a String Shot to the eyes. What will you do?


Juno - As far as I can tell you haven’t replied to your last update so here it is again:

“Come. Onto the road.” The man says to his Hoothoot. They both stand and make their way into your path. You notice that whilst you’re still wobbling around on this path, the stranger and his Pokemon seem to have near perfect balance. “The first thing to do is use your mind. Walking is taken for granted, so we never think whilst we’re doing it. You must plan your path before you walk it.” To prove his point, the man walks towards you, his step never faltering, but his eyes constantly on the road ahead of him. “You see, its all a matter of concentration.” He walked back to his original position. “Now, you try walking towards me. Remember what I said. I’m going to make it a little more difficult though. Hoothoot will be attacking you as you walk.” Are you willing to continue with this odd training?


Pokemon Pirate - As far as I can tell you haven’t replied to your last update so here it is again:

As you take a moment to rest, you notice the bushes around you begin to rustle. It seem you’re not alone here. You spot something peeking over the bushes not too far away. It appears to be a Loudred, and it also appears to be staring straight at you. What will you do?


Lon - Sprinkling the water over Seedot, the dazed expression leaves its face and it looks around in confusion. It’s eyes are a little blurry but when it sees you crouching over it, it shrieks loudly in fear before racing around the other side of the tree trunk to hide from you. The next minute you hear a couple of thuds behind you and spin around to see two angry Seedot who heard the frightened cry of the first, and have arrived to defend their friend. What will you do?


The Master - As far as I can tell you haven’t replied to your last update so here it is again:

Leering at the Farfetch’d, the daft duck just pulls down his eyelid and sticks his tongue out at you. This doesn’t go down well with you, or your Pokemon, and Cyndaquil rushes in and Tackles the Farfetch’d. Without its leek to protect itself, all Farfetch’d can do is Peck back at its attacker. What will you do now?


Goldraven - Could you please be sure to post a signature with your reply from now on that includes the names, levels, and genders of all pokemon on your team? When nicknames are used for your pokemon there is no way your updator can know what you are using to battle with without looking up registration and I, for one, don’t have time to be sifting through registration posts to find it, especially when I have so many people to update (UPN included). I’ll let it slide this time, but if you could do that with your next reply, I’ll appreciate it.

Highly insulted after having taken such an embarrassing fall (lucky nobody was around to see it :P), you decide to teach Tangela a lesson for messing with you. Mudkip, eager to battle and defend your honor, rushes forward to Tackle but Tangela shoots out a couple of vines, tying them around Kippos’s legs and causing him to fall flat on his face. Tangela, treating the entire battle scene like some very funny game, picks Kippo up with its vines and begins to cuddle him, not realising that its Constrict is, in fact, hurting him. What will you do?


Metal Yoshi - You were asked by Jau to edit your last reply as it was not acceptable. I can’t update you until you do so. Here is Jau’s note:

MetalYoshi: Please, don't use script form when replying, and please read the thread about how to reply to updates. You do not control anything other than yourself and any actions your Pokemon does out of battle. Everything else is up to the updater. Please edit your reply.


Eeveeboy Geoff - ”Am I a pokemon???” the voice replies angrily. ”No I’m not a pokemon you fool! Are you a pokemon? Or just a pyromaniac?!?! What do you think you’re trying to do? Kill me?!?!”

A moment later you see the figure shuffle forward once more and you find yourself looking at a young boy who must be approximately eight years old. He is holding a little Aron in his arms who is looking rather tired and the boy stares at you, waiting for an answer to his questions. Your reaction?


Kas85 & Texan Chris - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?

Goin' Graveler
13th January 2005, 8:32 AM
]Schrack & Goin’ Graveler: You guys both decide to run to the caverns. As you reach the cavern entrance, you are disappointed to see a sleeping Nosepass that seems to be guarding the door. What will you do now?


Hmmm... that Nosepass must be pretty high-levelled.... let's go the other way, Machop.

TexanChris
13th January 2005, 10:01 AM
Kas85 & Texan Chris - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?
Amp was really excited strolling along beside Chris. He seemed to enjoy the sunshine and atmosphere greatly. It was nice being away from the classrooms and being out in the open sky. Chris felt carefree and joyful for the first time in months. This was the reason he hadn't accepted a job straight out of medical school. He needed to be out exploring the world around him, soaking up the rays of the sun and breathing in the cool crisp air outdoors. Amp was just happy enough frolicking around amongst the flowers and grasses and getting the chance to spend some time with Chris since this was the first time they had spent quality time together since Chris recieved Amp at his graduation party.

Amp was the first to spot the fork in the road, calling out a joyfull, "Mareep!"

"Which way now, Amp?" Chris inquired. "Right fork or left fork?"

In response Amp tugged at his pant leg where the guide map Chris carried was. He sat down on the path, and opened up the map and Amp jumped up in his lap and pointed to a path on the map corresponding to the small trail amongst the trees and other vegetation. It was clear Amp wanted to go there.

"Okay, Amp, then let's see where this trail leads," Chris said excitedly, and the duo started down the path in good spirits. It was going to be a good day.

Magical Leaf
13th January 2005, 4:02 PM
Tessy, hun, are you still my updater? I don't feel like taking part in Dennison's campaign that he's got running in the Cloud Forest, so we can stick to our current adventure.

Phaedra
13th January 2005, 8:26 PM
UPDATES AHOY

Memory Lane

Anoidia - The Gastly doesn't buy your flattery. It instead smiles wickedly, floating higher as the voice whispers: "Hahahaha... You wish to control me, Living? Sure, I will let you use me... I shall let you haunt others... but first you must defeat me." The Gastly licks it's "lips" and the voice, in a menacing tone, states it's declaration of battle: "So, tell me, Living... do you have what it takes to defeat a ghost?!" With these words, Gastly swoops towards you, it's tongue stretched out preparing to Lick your Sneasel.

The battle has begun. What action will you take?

Black_Luster _Typhlosion - Having chose the dark path, you and your Cyndaquil journey down it. You shiver from the cold, damp air, and the gloom of the path also sends shivers down your spine. Several Pokemon peer out at you from the darkness, but when you try to make eye contact they all just run away. Eventually you come across another fork in the road, which is marked with a sign reading "End" and "Beginning". Though you are confused, you know you have to decide which path to take. However, as you stand there deciding, you start to hear a sound, fading in and out. It seems to be coming from behind you, the faint sound indicating the source is somewhere back along the path.

You can choose to investigate, or ignore it and follow one of the paths. Decide your fate.

Xander - Though you try to calm the Bulbasaur down with your kind words, you drawing nearer causes it to freak out and fire off a Vine Whip at you, slapping you across the face. Obviously this Bulbasaur is VERY upset, and you being around isn't helping matters. You try to back off but you end up stepping near the stone again, which causes Bulbasaur to go nuts and try and Tackle you in a fit of blind rage, though it misses blindly and lands amongst the roses. It's pretty clear at this point that Bulbasaur is hell-bent on a battle...

The Oasis

LordAndrew - After your introduction, you ask about the cloak Cindy is wearing. She smiles and says, "You want to know where to get one of these fabulous cloaks, hmm? Well, I'm sure I can fix you up with one." Cindy grinned, hopped up from her seat, and, motioning you along, leads you to the... bartender. "Ray, hon, this is Andrew. He's interested in one of your cloaks. You think you can fix him up with one?" The bartender looks you over for a moment, and grunting, goes back into a room behind the bar and comes out with a cloak, almost identical to Cindy's but colored white instead of Cindy's tan. You revel in your new cloak, but the bartender grunts.

"That ain't free, y'know, in fact them cloaks are damn expensive. You're gonna have to pay for that somehow." Cindy chuckles, but the bartender smiles and leans over the bar towards you. "And I know just the way. You look capable enough for a young man, so I'd like you to do a favor for me. See, somewhere out in this sandbox is the skull of an ancient Pokemon - an Aerodactyl. It's said to be located in the north near some ruins. I've been attempting to snatch it for some time but I haven't had any luck... what wi..." He pauses, shakes his head and continues, "Anyway, you fetch that for me, and you can keep the cloak, and maybe something else if you're quick. Oh, and Cindy's going with you, y'know, keep an eye on you and all..." He frowns, grunts and goes to serve a customer.

Cindy moans, and adjusting her cloak, states flatly: "Well, babe, looks like we're stuck together for a while." She then smiles. "Oh, but I'm sure we'll have a blast, right?" With these words you head out into the sandstorm, heading north.

You have been given an assignment. Time to see how you will do.

I3 - NOTE: When you restart this adventure, you'll be restarting at this update.

Sandshrew rolls it's eyes at your Bellsprout, thinking it a joke. Nonetheless, your Bellsprout uses it's Growth technique to soak up what little sunlight shines on it through the sand and lashes out with it's Vine Whip. However Sandshrew just sidesteps the attack and blasts sand in Bellsprout's eyes with Sand-Attack, blinding it. Bellsprout stumbles around for a bit trying to shake the sand off while retracting it's vines, one slapping Sandshrew across the face. It shrugs it off and hops into a fighting stance.

What will you do now?

Lord Of Fishmelia
13th January 2005, 8:37 PM
Think I'll join the campaign also. What do you think Rhyhorn?

Dream Breaker
14th January 2005, 1:32 AM
Dennison: I'll be hosting a campaign in the Cloud Forest soon, regarding a clash between the trainers and a raging mob of Pokemon. Those who are wanting to participate, feel free to move from your current location to the Cloud Forest to take part. If you are in the Cloud Forest, and you do not want to take part, just tell me and I will resume your normal adventure.



i will do it too, sounds interesting...

lilbluecorsola
14th January 2005, 1:43 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - Having cookies on hand is fine. In fact, you’re doing an exceptional job in here which is quite refreshing.

Both pokemon take one of the cookies you have offered, but while Custard daintily nibbles away on his, Gulpin scoffs it down in one quick gulp before grabbing the package from you and upending the entire contents into its rather sizeable mouth. Finishing off with a loud belch which earns it a distasteful glance from Custard, you are distracted when you hear the sound of voices coming from somewhere behind you.

“I know I saw it come this way!” says the first voice while the second responds with, “Wait till I get my hands on that thing! I’ll teach it a lesson for stealing from me!”

Whatever shall you do?

Blue, although initially surprised at the tiny Pokémon's rude behavoir, chose to be amused instead of angry. "That's quite an appetite you've got there," she chuckled, causing her own Pokémon to pantomime a gagging motion.

Suddenly the girl glanced over her shoulder, startled by the sound of voices resounding from the area behind her. She cocked her head, listening intently to the words.

“I know I saw it come this way!” she heard, followed by a different speaker, “Wait till I get my hands on that thing! I’ll teach it a lesson for stealing from me!”

Unconcerned, she turned back to the two Pokémon. "Now what do you suppose they were talking about?" she asked jokingly.

OOC - Thanks for the compliment Tess! (^.^)

Edit- Teh OMG, I'm so sorry Tess! ;.; I just realized the mistake I made! *edits colors*

LordAndrew
14th January 2005, 2:32 AM
QUOTE][The Oasis

LordAndrew - After your introduction, you ask about the cloak Cindy is wearing. She smiles and says, "You want to know where to get one of these fabulous cloaks, hmm? Well, I'm sure I can fix you up with one." Cindy grinned, hopped up from her seat, and, motioning you along, leads you to the... bartender. "Ray, hon, this is Andrew. He's interested in one of your cloaks. You think you can fix him up with one?" The bartender looks you over for a moment, and grunting, goes back into a room behind the bar and comes out with a cloak, almost identical to Cindy's but colored white instead of Cindy's tan. You revel in your new cloak, but the bartender grunts.

"That ain't free, y'know, in fact them cloaks are damn expensive. You're gonna have to pay for that somehow." Cindy chuckles, but the bartender smiles and leans over the bar towards you. "And I know just the way. You look capable enough for a young man, so I'd like you to do a favor for me. See, somewhere out in this sandbox is the skull of an ancient Pokemon - an Aerodactyl. It's said to be located in the north near some ruins. I've been attempting to snatch it for some time but I haven't had any luck... what wi..." He pauses, shakes his head and continues, "Anyway, you fetch that for me, and you can keep the cloak, and maybe something else if you're quick. Oh, and Cindy's going with you, y'know, keep an eye on you and all..." He frowns, grunts and goes to serve a customer.

Cindy moans, and adjusting her cloak, states flatly: "Well, babe, looks like we're stuck together for a while." She then smiles. "Oh, but I'm sure we'll have a blast, right?" With these words you head out into the sandstorm, heading north.

You have been given an assignment. Time to see how you will do.[/QUOTE]

Andrew looks foward as he walks throught the revolent Sandstorm, Plusle right under the cloak.
Andrew: "Plusle, how are you doing?"
;311;: "What did you say, I can't here you, the sand storm is too loud!"
Andrew: This Sandstorm is fierce... is it worth it?
Andrew looks over at Cindy, then ahead... faintly seeing water... but figures its just a mirage.


OOC: I am going to pause from here and go to Cloud Forest for the Event.

Ringo
14th January 2005, 4:10 AM
You cannot expect to get what you want in the zones always. Its just like the game, or the anime. Everything depends on luck and such. Please respect the updator's decisions, as it is always fair.

If I hear any more complaining, like this, or other rule breaking, such as asking for a Pokemon in a certain place, I will not include you in the campaign. The Campaign not there just because you want an update!

I sincerely apologize. I didn't mean my remark as a complaint towards anyone. :( I'm very grateful for every update I get. I was just remarking that I didn't like Electrike. I'm sorry Dennison.

Elite Water Trainer
14th January 2005, 4:19 PM
Elite Water Trainer: Sending out your recently obtained Clamperl, you set forth on your journey eager to fun and pokemon. Your pokemon immediately finds a nice little stream, free of the ragid waters close to the falls themselves. Splashing about, Serenity looks quite happy to be in the water again! Stopping for a rest, you notice many bird and bug type pokemon fluttering about the treetops, as well as a few Rattata and Sentret in the bushes across from the stream. What do you want to do?

Sitting on a rock next to the stream Hayley laughs watching Serenity splash around in the water. "It must be so nice for you to be back in the water Serenity but wouldn't it be nice for you to have some company? I'll cross to the other side of the stream with you to see if any of the bug pokemon want to come down and play." Getting up off the rock Hayley takes off her shoes and steps into the water to cross to the other side.

Acheront
15th January 2005, 3:49 AM
Sorry, but I've been caught up with a few things. I'll try to update this week. Sorry. And whoever tries to hurry me will face consequences XD

rokman
15th January 2005, 5:47 AM
Sorry, but I've been caught up with a few things. I'll try to update this week. Sorry. And whoever tries to hurry me will face consequences XD

dennison, i was skipped during your last update. if you could post my update, and then i reply, then you could update us all, that would be nice. seeing as how, ive been skipped twice in a row.... :?
<>< rokman

Kal-El
15th January 2005, 11:38 AM
OOC: Sorry I didn't respond sooner.


People in Comet’s Corner, Space Path or Oasis: The people in Burnt Forest Wastelands have been waiting for over two weeks for another update, so I’m going to update them first. Yours are coming soon.

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Dogbert: The Sudowoodo, as you now realize it to be, seems to be angry at your disturbing its slumber. It Roars, scaring away any wild Pokemon in the vicinity, as well as startling you. It tries to Low Kick you, but you dodge it and run a ways, though the Sudowoodo is in pursuit. You come to a fork in the path. The right way seems to be going into a forest of burnt trees, while the left seems to be going into a cave. What will you do now?


The Sudowoodo attacks Batesy with a Low Kick. Batesy dodges and grabs Cherry the Charmander.
He runs, dodging the barrage of Low Kicks in the process. In the end, he comes to a fork in the road. Some burnt trees, and a cave lie ahead. He takes the left fork to the cave. He also notices it drips too. Perfect for Sudowoodo to go away.
He runs in, hides behind the wall, and waits.

OOC: Sorry if that seemed a bit rushed but I have to go.

enchantress
15th January 2005, 1:23 PM
*sighs* People are screaming for updates but do they reply? Neu...
For the two of my people who have replied (and you're both doing an excellent job I might add, if only more people would follow your examples):


RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - While Custard looks a little concerned about the angry voices he can hear approaching, Gulpin only appears interested in looking for more food. Grinning broadly and nodding vigorously in response to your comment about its appetite, it turns its attention back to your backpack to renew its search for food. Just as he begins rifling through, two figures emerge from the trees. “That’s it!” yells the first voice you had previously heard. “It’s the little bugger that stole our food!”

Gulpin, obviously recognising the two people, dives into your backpack in an attempt to hide while you spin around to face two teenage boys who are looking furious to say the least. “So you’re it’s trainer?” the second boy hisses. “How dare you use your pokemon to steal from other people! What kind of trainer are you?”

Texan Chris - Deciding to veer off the technicoloured main road of the rainbow path you head down the side path with Amp trotting happily along by your side. There isn’t all that much of interest, only a lot of trees, grass and flowers as the path narrows into nothing more than a dirt trail. After a short while Amp stops as though sensing something, his head cocked to one side as he listens carefully to something nearby. Straining your ears you don’t hear anything and watch Amp curiously, concerned with his odd behaviour. It soon becomes apparent what has been troubling him though as he focuses his eyes dead ahead and you hear a low growl issue from his throat. Looking to see what he is staring at you notice a Seviper emerging from the bushes by the trail, it’s eyes fixed menacingly on your little Mareep.


Everyone else backtrack to my last update. Also, could everyone please be sure to post a signature with your replies from now on that include the names, levels, and genders of your pokemon? When nicknames are used it’s not always possible to tell their gender and makes it that little bit tougher to update properly. I, for one, don't have time to be sifting through registration trying to find out what pokemon people have, let alone their levels and genders.

EDIT: And Jau, sorry for not getting back to you sooner but you're in the Cloud Forest and seeing as Dennison updates it now there really isn't any need for me to continue doing that. You don't have to be a part of his campaign if you don't want to be but if he's not going to update non-campaign people I'll continue your adventure in the meantime. It's really his decision since it's his area.

MetalYoshi17
15th January 2005, 4:54 PM
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have been very busy in some other areas of the forums and I haven't gotten a chance to do FB. And sorry for messing up last time I did post here. Let's try again:

MetalYoshi: Thanking the stranger you head for the Rainbow Road. Indeed it does seem to be an interesting, relaxing place. One thing of interest in particular is that the Pokemon around here don’t seem scared of you, they just sit by the roadside and watch you pass. One Pokemon though, a young Oddish, seems to have decided that it wants to take a closer look at you. What will you do?Yoshi looks at the Oddish, not quite sure what to do. He thinks for a minute. The other Pokemon just stood there and looked before, but this one is different. The light bulb turns on and Yoshi realizes that maybe it wants to battle. He takes a step back. "Are you ready, Mareep?" Mareep gives a nod and prepares to battle.

Lon
15th January 2005, 5:16 PM
Lon - Sprinkling the water over Seedot, the dazed expression leaves its face and it looks around in confusion. It’s eyes are a little blurry but when it sees you crouching over it, it shrieks loudly in fear before racing around the other side of the tree trunk to hide from you. The next minute you hear a couple of thuds behind you and spin around to see two angry Seedot who heard the frightened cry of the first, and have arrived to defend their friend. What will you do?



"More Seedot, eh..." began Tomo as he saw the acorn like pokemon. He seemed to be speaking with a confidence that he would not have normally used around anyone, especially other people.

Kaido the Krabby looked up at his trainer and knew what was happening. He knew that now his trainer would get him to battle, and knew that it wouldn't work particularly well since the only techniques he knew were Bubble and Leer.

Almost if on cue, Tomo called out the name of the only damaging technique in his pokemon's arsenal. "Kaido! Use a wide-spread Bubble attack on the mean-looking Seedot."

Matt72
15th January 2005, 6:04 PM
*NOTE: the Rock Garden will no longer be updated as the only person there is now joining the campaign. I will update the Rock Garden again as soon as somebody joins it...

Rainbow Waterfalls

Elite Water Trainer: You remove your shoes and wade through the stream, the cool water a comfort on your weary feet. Your Clamperl splashes happily as it follows, content in the peaceful setting. After a few moments you realize that there are a few Caterpie and Wurmple watching you from the edge of the stream, curious at the site of a human. There also some Weedle in the background but they seem more distracted by climbing the trees and getting the fruit than paying you any mind...

Radical Edward: Your Swinub grunts at being blamed for your situation, but sighs and looks around, trying to get a bearing on where you are. Oddly, the forest seems to a bit darker than it was before, and it starts to hit that maybe you've wandered a bit too far. KRACK!! A twig snaps behind you and a loud rustling sounds out from the underbrush! Something knows you're hear and it sounds like you aren't welcome, what do you do?

Latias10: *On Pause*

Epyon: As you cram your makeshift weapon into the bush, a squeel arises and a tiny Rattata leaps from the bush, a large bruise on his forehead from the poking. Safe to say the little guy is pretty P'd off right now, and snarls at your Charmander devishly before rushing forward and slamming its weight into your pokemon's belly in a Tackle attack! Charmander staggers back but quickly comes to its senses and awaits your order, ready to trounce this little rat!

LadyUmbra: Spearow nods to you quickly as it soars downward towards Horsea. Horsea, only knowing the attack Bubble, of course uses Bubble to barrage Spearow with the volatile orbs. Spearow is hammered by the bubbles, much more potent when coming from a pokemon than from a Bubble Bath of course, and nearly loses balance. But it manages to stick through and presses onward, slamming its beak into Horsea right between the eyes! Horsea falls back again and skids across the cavern floor. Even angrier, the cute little pokemon sends another barrage of bubbles at Spearow, but by now your pokemon is back up in the air and ready for the next attack...

~*Hureta*~: Shroomish blinks, confused by your sudden genorosity after it just attacked you and your pokemon. Swinub motions to the potion, trying to show the mushroom pokemon that everything is fine. Shroomish ponders for a few moments before stepping closer and sniffing the bottle curiously. Feeling safe, you give it a taste. Shroomish blinks, licking its lips. The potion isn't all that great, but it does feel better! Rejuvenated, the pokemon chirps at you and suddenly darts into the underbrush, as if motioning for you to follow....

*NOTE to Hureta: Could you try and make your reponses in paragraph form? I don't really have a problem with the way you write your post, but if you write it in a paragraph or two instead of a script form it'd be a lot easier to read over and get the idea of what your response is. Thank you...

~*Aurora Wish*~
15th January 2005, 6:07 PM
OOC: Yeah, well, I guess I'll join Rock Garden.

TexanChris
15th January 2005, 6:27 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

Texan Chris - Deciding to veer off the technicoloured main road of the rainbow path you head down the side path with Amp trotting happily along by your side. There isn’t all that much of interest, only a lot of trees, grass and flowers as the path narrows into nothing more than a dirt trail. After a short while Amp stops as though sensing something, his head cocked to one side as he listens carefully to something nearby. Straining your ears you don’t hear anything and watch Amp curiously, concerned with his odd behaviour. It soon becomes apparent what has been troubling him though as he focuses his eyes dead ahead and you hear a low growl issue from his throat. Looking to see what he is staring at you notice a Seviper emerging from the bushes by the trail, it’s eyes fixed menacingly on your little Mareep.

Chris stepped back, surprised at the appearance of the seviper on the path. "Seviper looks really upset, Amp," Chris said. He slowly regained his strength as he realized there was only one way to deal with the situation, to battle the seviper and hope he would win. "All right, Amp, we've got to fight this seviper. It looks too upset for us to just leave. Are you ready?"

Amp, upon hearing this, toughened up as if ready for battle and bleated out, "Mah-reep!"

"All right then Amp! Growl then attack the seviper with tackle!"

Matt72
15th January 2005, 6:38 PM
Sighing, Matt walks down the Rainbow Road. Things had been really slow lately and he was looking for some training and adventure. His ghost pokemon, Duskull, floating behind. As they moved down they path,, they noted the tranquility of everything around.

"Nice place, Duskull. Might be a good place to hang around for a while..."

ooc: Yeah um.....disregard any other posts I made before, I will stick with Rainbow Road for now...

enchantress
15th January 2005, 6:41 PM
I take it you're giving up your UPN adventure in the Stardust Fields then? I'll be posting an update tomorrow.

Epyon
15th January 2005, 7:15 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls





Epyon: As you cram your makeshift weapon into the bush, a squeel arises and a tiny Rattata leaps from the bush, a large bruise on his forehead from the poking. Safe to say the little guy is pretty P'd off right now, and snarls at your Charmander devishly before rushing forward and slamming its weight into your pokemon's belly in a Tackle attack! Charmander staggers back but quickly comes to its senses and awaits your order, ready to trounce this little rat!




Matt jumps back in surprise, and calls Epyon.
"Epyon! ;004; Tackle NOW!"
Clenching the ball even tighter, Matt concentrates, and calls Epyon's orders.
"Use growl, and then Tackle it again!" Matt yells, as Epyon begins to follow out its orders.

PokéCma
15th January 2005, 8:56 PM
PokéCma - Trying to look as intimidating as possible, Woody Leers at Caterpie while backing up along the tree branch to avoid the little caterpillar’s String Shot. Unfortunately for Woody he had been so focused on Caterpie that he didn’t notice the knot in the tree branch right behind him and as he takes a step back he trips and falls right out of the tree! Landing hard on the ground he is slightly winded when he feels something land lightly on his chest. As his eyes begin to focus he sees the Caterpie sitting oh his chest grinning at him in amusement before he is blinded with a String Shot to the eyes. What will you do?
Woody- Huh? What the...
PokéCma- Careful, Woody, it's on you!
Woody- I kind of figured that out! What do I do? I can't see it...
PokéCma- It's right in front of you! Pound it with your tail!
*Woody frantically rushes around, swinging it's tail in front of it and hoping to hit the little Caterpie*

lilbluecorsola
15th January 2005, 9:28 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - While Custard looks a little concerned about the angry voices he can hear approaching, Gulpin only appears interested in looking for more food. Grinning broadly and nodding vigorously in response to your comment about its appetite, it turns its attention back to your backpack to renew its search for food. Just as he begins rifling through, two figures emerge from the trees. “That’s it!” yells the first voice you had previously heard. “It’s the little bugger that stole our food!”

Gulpin, obviously recognising the two people, dives into your backpack in an attempt to hide while you spin around to face two teenage boys who are looking furious to say the least. “So you’re it’s trainer?” the second boy hisses. “How dare you use your pokemon to steal from other people! What kind of trainer are you?”

Blue remained unconcerned about the Gulpin resuming its search for goodies, releived to know that there was nothing else in her pack for it to consume. At least, she thought so. Hopefully it wouldn't be able to remove some of the packaging on her other rations...

Suddenly being snapped out of her reverie, she heard the voices from before again coming from behind her, and she whirled about to come face to face with two very angry looking males, both towering over her due to the difference in age and her petite height.

“So you’re it’s trainer? How dare you use your Pokémon to steal from other people! What kind of trainer are you?” she heard the second boy say.

Offended by such an accusation, she quickly attempted to defend herself and the Pokémon they had referred to.

"I'm not its trainer, but I probably understand it better than you do," she retorted.

Reaching down towards her pack, she dug inside until she retreived the quivering Pokémon and held it protectively in her arms. Staring bravely up at the boys, she continued.

"He's only hungry, can't you see? You can't blame someone for being hungry. And when you're hungry, you do things you often regret afterwards, but the situation was so dire that it's the only option. But, you probably wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" She frowned at the two of them reproachfully.

She looked down at the Pokémon in her arms tenderly. "If I was its trainer, I'd feed it and take care of it so it wouldn't even need to steal."

She raised the Gulpin up to her eyes to gaze at it sympathetically, the conversation turning to be just between them. "It must be hard, living in the wild like this. Always being forced to steal in order to eat because of your appetite..."

Matt72
15th January 2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna give that one up...

Crystal_Espeon
16th January 2005, 12:10 AM
Crystal Espeon: You try to continue on but are too dehydrated and exhausted to go on. You fall down in the sand, too tired to move and fall asleep. You wake up to find a Cacnea gently poking you with one of its arms. It seems to be fascinated by you. What will you do now?

Crystal woke from her slumber, by a Cacnea, poking her gentlely with one of its arms. It seemed very fasinated in the trainer. Cocking her head sideways, Crystal couldn't help but smile at the green pokemon. "Hi there little fella, nice to see you..." As she stood up, she dusted the sand off of her clothing. She walked off, saying goodbye to the Cacnea, trying to find a way out of the Oasis, or anything interesting to see besides sand, sand, and of course, more sand. Taking out her canteen, she took a gulp of water and placed it away. She continued to walk.


(I'm sorry for not replying so soon. I was busy with school and RPGs that I didn't have a chance to post. By the way, I'm replying to the post on page 12, or somewhere close to that.)

Rayzen
16th January 2005, 1:35 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: Shroomish blinks, confused by your sudden genorosity after it just attacked you and your pokemon. Swinub motions to the potion, trying to show the mushroom pokemon that everything is fine. Shroomish ponders for a few moments before stepping closer and sniffing the bottle curiously. Feeling safe, you give it a taste. Shroomish blinks, licking its lips. The potion isn't all that great, but it does feel better! Rejuvenated, the pokemon chirps at you and suddenly darts into the underbrush, as if motioning for you to follow....

*NOTE to Hureta: Could you try and make your reponses in paragraph form? I don't really have a problem with the way you write your post, but if you write it in a paragraph or two instead of a script form it'd be a lot easier to read over and get the idea of what your response is. Thank you...


In a paragraph form? Guess I'll have to write an essay /swt. Here goes:
Btw, I used up one potion right?

"??" The trainer gasps and then sighs. His denulge walks towards the bush. The trainer was also confused of what to do now. Denulge walks towards the bush and then rushes off the same trail that shroomish left. The trainer follows the Denulge as it his first pokemon as doesn't want to lose it, again. Denulge and his trainer were following the trail left by the shroomish and they stopped. Although the shroomish is out of sight, but the trail is still there. Denulge and his trainer wonders what kind of place is this. Though, the trail of the shroomish is still hot, but they would like to examine this place for a few moments.

Ladyumbra
16th January 2005, 1:45 AM
LadyUmbra: Spearow nods to you quickly as it soars downward towards Horsea. Horsea, only knowing the attack Bubble, of course uses Bubble to barrage Spearow with the volatile orbs. Spearow is hammered by the bubbles, much more potent when coming from a pokemon than from a Bubble Bath of course, and nearly loses balance. But it manages to stick through and presses onward, slamming its beak into Horsea right between the eyes! Horsea falls back again and skids across the cavern floor. Even angrier, the cute little pokemon sends another barrage of bubbles at Spearow, but by now your pokemon is back up in the air and ready for the next attack...

Siri not wanting to psuh spearow if she didnt have to decidesto take matters into her own hands steps foreward and menacingly holds up a pokeball
" horsea you're in a cave your opponent can fly and i can switch her for another pokemon with bullet seed . you can keep fighting me or you can surrender gracefully its your choice, and did i mention i have food lots of food"

Siri smiled inwardly as mad as this pokemon was there was no way it was stupid or masochistic " spearow if horsea declines our offer on your next dive make sure he eats rock" she said just in case

Radical Edward
16th January 2005, 2:19 AM
Radical Edward: Your Swinub grunts at being blamed for your situation, but sighs and looks around, trying to get a bearing on where you are. Oddly, the forest seems to a bit darker than it was before, and it starts to hit that maybe you've wandered a bit too far. KRACK!! A twig snaps behind you and a loud rustling sounds out from the underbrush! Something knows you're hear and it sounds like you aren't welcome, what do you do?


As ben and Charlotte walk along the dark path,ben notices just how far into th forest Charlotte has taken him.As he and his icy pig tramp through the wet foliage,Ben notices that it seems to be getting even darker. suddenly,a loud crack issues from behind him.he quickly scoops Charlotte up in his arms and reatreats off to the side of the road.

"alright girl,when your able to see whatever's back there oder sleuth it to get a lock on it,then tackle it.after that,come back over here for your next orders.try to catch it off guard so it doesnt see you coming or going,alright?"

Charlotte grunts softly,then ready herself for attack.

Acheront
16th January 2005, 3:09 AM
Registration for the campaign is now closed. I will collect the names of all competitors, and will update today, or in next few days. Rokman, do you want to take part in the campaign, as I can still include you if you tell me before I post the first part to the campaign. As for the people who are in my areas and do not want to be in the campaign, I will update you along with the campaigners.

EDIT: This is what I have for the campaigners now. I don't think I have missed anyone, as I went through each post >_<. But if so, tell me.


schrack
Legendary Shobu X
Wayne 007
Vagabond Aeon
Sheer Cold
Eon
pikachu_king
Shiny_Magneton
Metal Gardevoir
thed3
Castform
ForeverFlygon
Mr. Internet
Golden Mew
Latias10
BabyCharmander
Flames Galore
icezsokewl
mike4545163
Amadeus Windfall
Trick-or-Treater
Crystallugia
Ringo
Lord of Fishmelia
Vilexaron
LordAndrew
GamerC
rokman
aron fan
Icechomp3

rokman
16th January 2005, 5:06 AM
Rokman, do you want to take part in the campaign, as I can still include you if you tell me before I post the first part to the campaign.

*pulls hair out* *smiles*

fine. ill join the campaign. :P

<>< rokman

aron fan
16th January 2005, 9:52 AM
i was in the cloud garden when this started yet my names not on the list ???

tommyship2
16th January 2005, 3:08 PM
Tom walked toward Sky Gate with Toothy, his Totodile, at his side. As he gazed at his map, he asked "Toothy, would you rather go to Stardust Fields or Memory Lane?"
;158; Hm...I don't know...creepy long path or cool space plain? I'll take the latter.
Tom exclaimed "That's where I wanted to go too! Let's go!"
;158; Not till I get a cookie!
Tom then said menacingly "You wanna go in the pokeball?"
;158; No! Not the pokeball!
"Fine then. Off we go! But, here, take a cookie."
;158; Aw, I'm touched.
OOC:I will be participating in the campaign, then going to Stardust Fileds.

Trick-or-Treater
17th January 2005, 11:44 AM
Trick walked with his new Trapinch to the Forest when he syumbeld upon Tom (that almost rhymes :D)
;328; who's that?
Trick: Hya Tom! whats up?
;158;: why does he got 2 Pokémon? i demand you catch a friend for me !
Trick: you heading for the Cloud Forest? i'm going there too! lets go together kay?

tommyship2
17th January 2005, 1:01 PM
Tom grinned as he saw his friend, Trick. "Sure, Trick! He said. "Let's do our journey together!"
;158; No! Not the kid with the evil Spinarak!
Tom knew just what to say. "Cookie?"
;158; Nice to see ya, Trick!

Elite Water Trainer
17th January 2005, 1:34 PM
Elite Water Trainer: You remove your shoes and wade through the stream, the cool water a comfort on your weary feet. Your Clamperl splashes happily as it follows, content in the peaceful setting. After a few moments you realize that there are a few Caterpie and Wurmple watching you from the edge of the stream, curious at the site of a human. There also some Weedle in the background but they seem more distracted by climbing the trees and getting the fruit than paying you any mind...
Hayley sees the caterpillar pokemon watching her and her face lights up. "Look at the Caterpie and Wurmple Serenity! Aren't they so cute! I'll see if they will like to play with you ok?" Reaching the other side of the stream Hayley walks up to the bug pokemon. "Hello" she says quietly so she doesn't scare them away. "Do any of you feel like playing with my Clamperl? She's been lonely for the longest time and will love to have some friends to play with."

Watching the bugs Hayley waits to see how they will react to her question.

Spirit_of_Auron
17th January 2005, 8:26 PM
Kas85 & Texan Chris - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?[/color][/size]Kassie looked at both roads equally, the one on the right seemed quite nice while the one on the left did not. After consolting her torchic, she decided to follow her intuition and go to the right.
Occ. Sorry that I had not replied sooner, I was unable to get on till today.

Acheront
18th January 2005, 12:51 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Fountain Garden:
TK: You decide to continue your adventure in the realms of the Lake region, with your Skitty, who is prancing around at the thought of a journey. You take the path, which leads straight into the Lake region.

After a while, you end up on a cliff, and you think, "So... where's the Lake?" Skitty jumps up and down, pointing below the end of the cliff. To your amazement, its a gigantic lake, big enough to support pods of Wailords. To your left, there is a path leading down to the lake, but there is also a path to the right. Which path will you choose, as they both lead to different sides of the lake.

Takashi: You separate with TK, and make your way to the Fountain Region, which you are technically in already. However, you walk further in, and the fountains there catch you attention. From beautiful sculptures of ancient gods, to baby Pokemon crying out water. You wander to one with a statue of a Goldeen spraying out water. You move in closer, and decide to touch the water, but to your surprise, your hand touches something sharp. You grap the sharp object, and pull it up. Congradulations. You have just pulled up a Goldeen, who doesn't seem pleased with being pulled out of the water. It jumps around, then falls into the water, then rises up again, and shoots a Water Gun at you. What will you do in retaliation of the attack?

Esperante
18th January 2005, 1:06 AM
OOC:Dennison, I PMed you that I'm in the campaign.

[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?
I3 was greatly startled. The angry pokemon were all around, with looks of hate and anger on their faces. Gyarados and Milotic were towering above the flames, firing random attacks everywhere that destruction had not been caused. The Totodile and Lotad were advancing quickly. There was only one thing to do. I3 released Pepper from his pokeball, the Bellsprout eager for battle. Icechomp wanted a Totodile to be his.

I3:Okay, Pepper! Run at top speed, then smash one of the Totodiles with your Vine Whip!

The small pokemon ran forward, jumping into the air and coming down with its vines onto the croc. The attack appanently hit with great force, because the Totodile stood dazed for a few seconds. After that, it came forward and shot a jet of water at Pepper. The stream hit, knocking Pepper back and making it fall over.

I3:Don't take that, Pepper! Get up and use Vine whip again!

The small pokemon struggled to get up, succeeding. It lept toward the Totodile, smashing it in the head with a well-placed attack. Totodile came to its feet with fire in its eyes, ready to continue the battle.

pikachu_king
18th January 2005, 1:09 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?



PK watched the advancing totodiles peculiarly because he wanted one"theyre attacking fast" he said throwing his ball and with a light pichu came out of its ball. Pichu stood theyre shocked and scared by the pokemon for a moment."Attack that totodile with thunder shock" PK shouted pounting to a peculiar looking totodile. But theyre were still other pokemon so PK decided to send out another pokemon "come help horsea" PK shouted throwing his pokemons ball. When horsea came out he darted forward ready for battle. "Horsea attack a wooper with surf to stop them from advancing" he told his pokemonn.

Wayne
18th January 2005, 1:16 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


As Wayne saw the stampede he then started thinking about how a totodile would be if it was his but it would not be right to capture those enraged pokemons. He was watching the pidgeys from below. He then saw a totodile coming straight at him so he called out Rex the Charmander to help him. " Rex use growl and then use scratch as many times as you can and then try to keep your distance after attacking." He then took his other pokeball and threw it out and called out Horsea. "Horsea use Bubbles and Surf on the Wooper over there that is seperated from the group." Wayne then threw his last pokeball, a corphish."Corphish use Body Slam on totodile to help Rex out" He then saw that there were a lot more pokemons coming in their way and specially a angry looking bunch of totodile and Wooper.

thed3
18th January 2005, 1:22 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


In an amazing display a flock of pidgey fly overhead of where Thed is patiently waiting. He and Tsunami, the squirtle, both look up in awe. "Wow you don't see that everyday let's see what's going on Tsunami," Thed says. As both Tsunami and Thed run in the same direction as the pidgey Thed realizes that whatever may be coming up could be dangerous and so he decides to save up Tsunami's strength and recalls his squirtle. Amazingly Thed catches up with other trainers as they all follow the pidgey.

Once out of the forest there is a huge lake, but that is not what catches the eye of Thed. What does is a huge Gyarados and Milotic with what seems to be hundreds of Woopers, Totodiles, and Lotads rampaging everywhere. Once again Thed is amazed, which does not happen often let me tell ya. As more trainers arrive the Totodile and Wooper start advancing towards them. "Errr... this doesn't look good at all. Tsunami I need you!!!" As Thed throws the pokeball and releases his squirtle. Tsunami is just as amazed as Thed. All of a sudeen the Milotic starts using Dragonbreath which is easily distinguished by the green firey look it has. "Duck Tsunami!!!!" Thed yells as the Milotic starts encircling the area and nearly cinges Thed, the trainers, and their pokemon.

"Oh dear... looks like we're gonna be here awhile Tsunami. Since this is our first battle let's start out by cornering a totodile by itself. If you are able to do so use your Icy Wind to slow it down then Tackle. But, if not then use a broad Icy Wind attack on the various water pokemon and then hop in the water and use Surf to take out a bunch of the little water pokemon." Thed hopes that his squirtle is successful in cornering a totodile off for Tsunami's safety but also a higher chance of capturing such a rare pokemon as well. Watching his little Tsunami running into the fray Thed says out loud "I hope we all make it out of here alive..."

Latias10
18th January 2005, 1:53 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

“Well life is never easy and this is prof." Catherine whispered to herself. She then thought of the flock of Pidgey which had saved them. It was a good feeling to know that there were wild pokemon ready to help. She also knew that her own pokemon wanted to help as well. Catherine then looked at the green fire she douted it would go out with water because it was no ordinary fire. Why was it that many wild pokemon and humans were enemies? Why could they not just be friends like the flock of Pidgey? Why was life filled with wars bettwen pokemon and humans? Why? Catherine sighed she knew she could probly ask questions all day but that was going to lead them nowhere. Even though as much as she hated fighting in this battle she knew that it was the right thing because the trainers did not want anyone getting hurt from the wild pokemon. Catherine then whacked herself for yacking about nothing much to herself. The battle had to be fought. Now nothing was going interuped her from battling.

"Go Shimmer and Ledy." Catherine yelled as she threw two pokeballs into the air. As the pokeballs opened they created a flash of light blinding Catherine for a few moments. Out of the pokeballs came a Corphish and a Ledyba. They were both perpared to take part in the fight.

"Alright now we are stuck in the middle of a pokemon battle between wild pokemon and trainers. As much as I hate perpisapating in this battle we must stop these pokemon from hurting any humans or other pokemon. So we must make sure we do not totaly destroy the pokemon because that is not right. They will hopefully see the light and know that what they are doing is wrong. Mabey they are not even wild pokemon and have trainers who are forcing them to battle. I know this battle might be tough but..." before Catherine could finish her pokemon looked at her with annoyed looks on their faces.

"Oh you want me to stop blabering and order out attack. Right?" Catherine asked her pokemon. Shimmer and Ledy nodded their heads. "Ok now for attacks. Shimmer you shoot out some rocks with Ancient Power but be careful of other trainers pokemon. Then you can launch yourself into the air with a Bubble attack then you can use Body Slam to land on a oppent. Ledy you fire a Psybeam at some pokemon and then hit them with a Tackle." Catherine told her pokemon.

"Corphish, Corp" Shimmer said agreing with the stragey.

"Ledy, Ledyba" Ledyba said after being quet annoyed by hiss trainer's speach.

Catherine then wonder why her pokemon were so against hearing her speach. She hoped she had not bothered any other trainers with her speach. What was going to hapen if their oppents won? Would the world be in mega trouble? She did not like that much responsability left in the hands of the trainers and their pokemon. She hoped that she would not mess up. She would never frogive herself. What happened if one of pokemon got hurt? What would she do then? There were so many wories floating in Catherine's head. What was she going to do about everything? She then slaped herself for going in to wory mode. She should stop thinking, calm down and watch the battle. That was easy enough.

Gamer C
18th January 2005, 1:57 AM
Gamer C stares in horror at the ring of burning grass enecircling him, his companions, and the Water Pokemon. He sees the fire reflected in Milotic's eyes, and knows that he means business. "So they want to fight, huh..." Gamer C murmurs as he unclips a Pokeball from his belt and throws it at the water's edge. "Let's fight water with water! Go Jaws!" The Pokeball burst open to reveal a bloodthirsty Carvanha, ready for action. He jumps into the lake and bares his teeth. "Okay, Jaws, Bite a Wooper as hard as you can in the head and bring it to me. Yes, bring it to me consious. I have a plan..."

Jaws turns toward the aquatic army, prepared for battle.

OOC: I have a few questions Are the Water Pokemon and the trainers on the bridge on one side and the campaigners and their Pokemon on the other side? Does the lake seperate the trainers from the enemies, or does grass encircle the entire lake allowing people to walk around it? Or do I have the completely wrong image in my head?

SM
18th January 2005, 2:00 AM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


WOW! Cyndaquil, we gotses a problem! Let's help out by using a Smokescreen! Then, while the enemies are distracted, hit Totodile with a Tackle! Maybe somehow we can catch it...

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
18th January 2005, 3:03 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them?

?[/color]
Sheer thought fast. "Go, Horsea!! You too Delibird!" Horsea and Delibird appeared next to Gligar, who was ready to fight. "Gligar, Poison Sting the Totodile!! Try to Poison them! Delibird, Body Slam at the Totodile, and try to Paralyze some. Horsea, you Dive at the Wooper, and scatter them," he commanded. They all nodded, and braced themselves for a huge battle.
OOC: Are we allowed to catch any of these Pokémon?

Flames Galore
18th January 2005, 3:09 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Trey tried to remain cool as he ripped two pokeballs from his belt, tossing them in front of him. Out came Fury, a Meditite, and Indigo, a Swablu. "Ok," said Trey, "here's how it's gonna go down. Fury, go for a wooper and use strength on it, then carry it back here so I can capture it. If you can't dodge one of the attacks from the Gyrados or Milotic, use bide. Indigo, go for a Totodile and use numerous peck attacks on it, then bring it back here so I can capture it. Dodge what you need to with agility. I have my complete confidence in both of you. Make haste, and may Jirachi be with you!" Fury dashed, and Indigo flew, both forward, and into the fray.

rokman
18th January 2005, 3:39 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Rok was shocked. Gyrados and Milotic in the lake attacking trainers? herds of angry mob-like little pokemon? Rok decided hes gonna take out some little pokemon and work his way to fighting a Milotic and Gyrados.

Rok laughed, "Wow, little weak pokemon everywhere." The green flames flickered over Rok. Rok sent out Laspi and Brute, "Brute, vine whip the totodile. Laspi, icy wind the lotad."

Brute pulled his vines out and shot them at the Totodile. Laspi blasted freezing wind with ice sickles in it at the lotad. What will happen?

<>< rokman

Typhlosion X
18th January 2005, 3:43 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


OOC: Dennison I PMed you saying that I posted that I wanted to take part in the campaign.


Looks like there's no escape.Blaze come on out!Charge at the Totodile and use Tackle,then follow off with a Smokescreen.

Crystallugia
18th January 2005, 4:26 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Cat and Vixen stepped back uncertainly as the Milotic's Dragonbreath attack surrounded them and the other trainers.

"Okay, Vixen," Cat said finally. "It's not going to do much, but use Tail Whip on the Wooper and follow up with an Ember."

Vixen nodded and jumped towards one of the slimy Pokemon. Let's just hope you can avoid any water attacks. Cat thought to her Pokemon.

OOC: I'm sorry if I got the color wrong.

LordAndrew
18th January 2005, 4:28 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Andrew: "Looks like this is it Plusle!"
;311;: "We can take them!"
Andrew sends Plusle forth into the battle!
Andrew: "Plusle! Use Thunder Wave, maybe we can paralyze them, then follow with Growl to take down thier attack!"

tommyship2
18th January 2005, 6:46 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.
Tom is astionished as he sees many Wooper and Totodile advancing toward the trainers. Seeing a wooper get close to him, he decides to take action. "Toothy, leer him down then jump and scratch him! Keep scratching till he reatreats!
;158; Do I have to?
;194; Die, Trainer!!! *Starts to attack Toothy*
;158; Never mind.
OOC: Will we be allowed to catch wild pokemon during the campaign?

Eon
18th January 2005, 7:09 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them?
"All right, come on out you guys!" Eon yelled. With five flashes of light, Inferno, Zephyr, Terra, Dryad, and Luna were released onto the battlefield. "Zephyr, rebuild the bridge with Ice Beam, then let's get down to buisness. Luna, you're gonna be slicing up some fishes with Metal Claw in the water. If you get overwhelmed, Dig a hole in the ground and tunnel your way on outa there. Terra, go in the woods for a few minutes and try to get some more of the wild Pokemon to help fight with us. Then come back and start using Bite and Rock Smash on any nearby enemy Pokemon. Inferno, you're going to be helping other's Pokemon. If any of them are seriously injured or being ganged up on, start Crunching them all and, if nessecary, lead the other Pokemon to safety. If the enemy Pokemon try to follow you, use Roar to scare them away. All right, Zephyr, Dryad, we're going after the Gyarados and Milotic. Dryad, jump on Zephyr's back and use Magical Leaf around you guys to create a sort of aura of leaves around you. Zephyr, use this to your advantage by going close enough to Gyarados and Milotic that the leaves can slice and dice 'em. Zephyr, then use Ice Beam, first to create a platform for Dryad to jump on. Then continue to use Ice Beam and freeze Milotic's and Gyarados' mouths, then the water around them so they're trapped. After you've done all you can, start to blast them with Tri Attacks, then Sing and Dream Eater them if you need to recover health. Block any attacks with Safeguard. Dryad, use Magical Leaf, Skull Bash and Flash, and use Swords Dance and Light Screen to block attacks."

Eon took a deep breath after that long speech, then began to jog over to the broken bridge, resolving to cross it and get closer to Zephyr and Dryad when it was repaired. His mind, however, was in turmoil. Why were the water Pokemon acting like this? Almost all Pokemon were passive by nature, though they did fight. It just didn't make sense. There was something wrong here. Eon could feel it. A feeling that pulsed through him, reverberating in his bones, distracting him from reality. There was something wrong, and Eon was going to find out what it was.

OOC: My updates are coming soon. If anyone complains about it, I will skip them for two updates.

Acheront
18th January 2005, 7:46 AM
Just a small note: Those who do not follow the rule of color coding your replies will be disqualified. I know Tess is really concerned about this problem, and it makes it harder for me to identify replies. Quoting is not required if you are in the campaign, just the colours.

ForeverFlygon
18th January 2005, 8:00 AM
OOC: Whoa!! A massive amount of trainers have already responded to the update.

[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


Feera watches the Totodile come closer, abd awaits their arrival. But, suddenly Milotic fires a Dragonbreath which surrounds them! There is no way to escape!!

"Go Defra, and go Styx!!" Feera shouts as he sends out his two pokemon, a Delibird, and a Sneasel. Styx the Sneasel is already longing for the fight, and Defra seems quite interested too.

"OK guys, the destiny of Cloud Forest is now on our shoulders, so we HAVE to make it, and I want you to do way better than you've ever done before. Defra, you will go on a rampage sending exploding presents to the Lotads, and Sneasel, you fire Tri-Attacks at them in range. No man vs. man fighting yet."

Trick-or-Treater
18th January 2005, 8:12 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Trick ran to the mass hysteria that was going around the lake. Some Pidgeys flew in utterly panic while others helped the trainers.
"What the He-"

he couldn't finish his sentence because of the devastating Hyper Beam of the Gyarados that destroyed the bridge.
the pidgeys quickly flew to the trainers.

"Scavenger, hold tight!" he said as he grabbed de Pidgeys legs, and flew to a little piece of land were some other trainers stood. "oof... save..." WOOPA! TOOTOTOTODILE! a bunch of Woopers and Totodiles walked to them. On the looks on their small faces they weren't on his side.

Trick: Pronyma! GO! he threw the Pokéball and released his other Pokémon in a big purple flash. "TRAPTRAP!"
Trick: Go Scavenger and Pronyma! attack the first Totodile or Wooper you see with Poison Sting and Bite!"