PDA

View Full Version : The Cloud Garden Recorded History



Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Mr.Internet
18th January 2005, 10:26 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"See, I am not dead yet and am flying! " Falling from a wooden bridge didn't change MrI's mood.
"Ok, now stop it or you will be. Tell me what should do. " But barely avoiding the Hyper Beam followed by Dragonbreath changed Annon's.
"I'd fear more if they were Ludicolos, a Wooper's Special Defense is 47 points lower than your Special Attack, so even through they are 4x resistant to your Hidden Power it will do some damage. Use Hidden Power Fire, but aim their gills, I guess it will hurt." MrI quickly replied. "And stop ruining my fun, you flew for your whole life"
"Sure, but an overgrown worm never tried to eat me, and I guess it is not a nice thing"

Castform
18th January 2005, 12:51 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"[COLOR=Lime]Ghoul! You've been itching for a battle so here it is!" Leon shouted. Ghoul used knockout on five Wooper and he disappeared and reappeared to Leon. The five Wooper, think that one of them was hitting the other started to fight between themselves.

The Wooper knocked themselves out. Ghoul kept ondoing the same thing to other groups of Wooper and totdile and Lotad. Ghoul didn't need to loose as much power thus, he repeated the manuever over and over.

Master of Chaos
18th January 2005, 2:19 PM
A strong looking teen and his machop walked out of the sky gate, weaving through the throngs of people until they found a pretty vacant path.
“Alright Machop, ready for our first day of travel?” Chaos asked of his friend.
;066;Ma-Machop
“Yeah I’m excited too, you can finally do some training on something other than my face!” Chaos smiled as he rubbed his black eye, “We are gonna find you another sparring partner, perhaps a Mankey, or Meditite, or maybe even a Tyrogue!”
Machop just shook his head.
“Yeah, I guess your right, the Cloud Gardens ain’t exactly known as a place for fighting pokemon, but I bet we can train on some flying types!”
;066;Chop-Machop?
“Oh…heh…no…guess I don’t really know where we’re going!”
They stopped and Machop folded his arms and glared at his partner.
“Oh come on, I did bring a map… I think…” Chaos stuttered as he felt his empty pocket.
He turned and put on a stupid smile. Machop just backfisted Chaos’s face. Chaos blocked and his smile turned genuine.
“Don’t worry, I have it all up here!” Chaos said as he pointed to his head.
“These are some prospective training areas:
The Oasis
Delibird Ridge
Burnt Forest Wastelands
Cloud Forest
Stardust Fields
Rainbow Road
I think we should start off down rainbow road first, alright?”
;066;Machop
“Then its settled,” Chaos exclaimed, ”Rainbow Road here we come!”

Amadeus Windfall
18th January 2005, 5:53 PM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"Umm... Nidoni, try... Growling? Maybe a Scratch if it's safe?"

Kurou-kun
18th January 2005, 7:03 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"Bad day, isn't it, Maku?" Shobu asked his Pokemon. Maku nodded, trembling in fear.

Shobu thought up of an idea to get out of the fire. Nothing seems to work.

"Oh well, we just have to battle 'em inside this thingy....." said Shobu. "Try using Sand Attack on the Milotic this time, Maku. Then give it a Tackle."

Maku nodded.

Hohenheim Of Light
18th January 2005, 8:34 PM
Space Path

Deoxysmaster17: Happy to finally be rid of the Pidgey, you continue on your path. You are stopped by an old woman cloaked in a black robe. “I am sorry to trouble you, young man,”she says in a raspy voice. “But I need someone to guide me to my destination.” Will you help the old woman?

Luke sais to the woman "Sure, We're getting nowhere on this old path anyway."

Matt72
18th January 2005, 8:49 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls

Elite Water Trainer: Taking in your request, the two worm pokemon seem to ponder for a bit before conferring with each other. After a few moments, they both nod at the same time and make for the stream, just shallow enough for them to splash in without getting swept up in the current. You're clamperl looks ecstatic to have playmates for a change and everyone seems to be having a good time....except....The weedle you saw earlier watches grumpily, huffing. It seems to be angry at you...What now?"

Radical Edward: Swinub steps forward slowly, nervous about what dangers it may face. The rustling gets louder, and louder, and louder until....BOP! An apple comes hurtling from the tree tops and bounces cleanly off of your pokemon's skull. A tiny laugh is heard as an Aipom drops from the branches, hanging upside down with its appendaged tail grasping a branch. The little prankster had been watching you the entire time, and now its laughing at your pokemon! You're not going to let it get away with that, are you?

LadyUmbra: Horsea, though obviously angry, sees the point you have and takes it well. It staggers up to a standing position, as well as a creature with no legs can stand on dry land, and hops over to you, lowering its head so that it can be captured. You hold out the pokeball and the Horsea is engulfed in a red light, entering the ball. Since there is no struggle, the ball instantly DINGS! Congratulations, you just captured a level 6 female Horsea, her only attack right now is bubble and at level 8 she learns Smokescreen. Thats enough info to get you started on your new pokemon, any other you need can be found right on the main site's pokedex. Without the pokemon threatening you, the cave is suddenly very quiet, ready to go on?

~*Hureta*~: You stop for a few moments to take a look at the forest, which had not been seen by very many trainers at all. Not much is around, thought. A few common wild berry bushes can be seen dotting the landscape, as well as numerous Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, and Cascoon pods hanging from the branches high above your heads. All very tranquil indeed. Shroomish, realizing you're slacking off, turns and barks at your annoyingly, trying to get you to follow with haste before rushing off on its own path. Better keep a good pace next time...

Epyon: You cry out your command as Charmander rushes forward, slamming its little head into the rattata, sneding the little guy tubmling back. It gets up, however, all the angrier. It rushes forward, slamming its own head into your own pokemon. Fulled PO'd, Charmander growls harshly at its opponent, causing the rodent to hesitate and fall prey to attack yet again. Rattata is starting to look weary, it won't be able to take much more of this...
*NOTE to Epyon: Charmander doesn't know tackle. I let you off this time because your new. In Fizzy Bubbles your pokemon only know the attacks they would know at that level in the game. Charmander is level 5 so it knows Scratch and Growl, not tackle. Not to sound harsh at all, but its the way the game is played here. If you ever need to know what attacks your pokemon has just check Serebii's pokedex or any other pokedex you know of.


Rock Garden

Aurora Wish: You set foot in the glorious Rock Garden, a widely known natural attraction. Many tourists and trainers walk past you, meandering through the many natural and man-made rock formations. Straight ahead of you to the north is the visitors area, with plenty of shops and information boothes. To the northeast and east is the park itself, from the entrance you can see first thing a huge formation in the shape of an Onix, miles away. Many smaller arches and shapes dot the landscape between there and here. To the west is a parking lot, so I doubt there is much you'd want to do there and to the South is the way you just came, don't think you wanna go there either. So where would you like to start your trip to the Rock Garden?

*NOTE to Aurora Wish: Could you please put your Fizzy Bubbles team in your signature? I try not to be a rules baron but if you include the species, level, and any extra attacks (as in HM/TM/Move Tutor/Egg moves) in your signature it would be a lot easier for me to make up plots and encounters for you. Also just a reminder that when you reply remember to make your response in Slate Gray color. If you don't know how just type {color=slategray}*post here*{/color}, replacing the {} with [], or just use the automatic drop down menu thingie at the top of the post box that says [Color]

schrack
18th January 2005, 9:02 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

''Whoa, how are we gonna get out?!'' "Go, Krabby!'' Krabby appeared from his pokeball. "We need to fight off these water Pokemon." "Use Bubble on all the Totodiles and Woopers that you can hit." "I know your attacks won't do much damage but try to anyway!"

Amras.MG
18th January 2005, 9:49 PM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


"Whoah! That Dragonbreath was wicked!" says MG as he jumps back a little from the green flame, "better be on our feet..."

[Duh. Anyways, whats we gonna use here?] asks Nyx, sharpening his claws.

*two flashes of light appear and Mixle the Spinda and Kermit the Fr...Poliwag appear*

"Look Nyx, it's Feera! And he has Styx, your relative! Hows about you use a Tri Attak, too? Try to use it at close range if possible!"

"Mixle, I'm going to need you to use a concentrated Flash on the Totodile, don't hit any of our team members with it though! And Kermit, I want you to do an Ice Ball barrage on the Wooper!"

MG's pokemon rush to do as he says as the battle begins for them...

Phaedra
18th January 2005, 10:35 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"Damn... what's gotten into those two?!" The near miss from the serpent's beam attack and the subsequent leap from the bridge left Jeremy reeling but unharmed. Hania, Jeremy's Natu, was hopping about frantically, blinded from the settling dust, though otherwise unhurt. "Hania, how are you holding up?" "Natu..." "Good to hear." Throwing a glance over at the serpents, Jeremy realized they were in this for the long haul. "All right... doesn't look like we have much choice but to fight."

Before he did anything, as usual, Jeremy took a moment to survey the situation. He, Hania and the other trainers and their Pokemon were surrounded by green flames and trapped thanks to the giant sea serpents that were ravaging the area. Compounding the situation was the sheer number of Pokemon advancing on the other trainers. And to make matters worse, their only escape route was now lost thanks to the serpents. "I should have just stayed with that Igglybuff. Right, let's go." With a heavy sigh, his guan dao in hand, Jeremy took his place amongst the trainers, and commanded Hania to attack an oncoming Totodile with Drill Peck...

ForeverFlygon
18th January 2005, 11:01 PM
OOC: I'm RPing my way to a friend, I hope that's allowed, as I haven't seen anything about it.

"Whoah! That Dragonbreath was wicked!" says MG as he jumps back a little from the green flame, "better be on our feet..."

[Duh. Anyways, whats we gonna use here?] asks Nyx, sharpening his claws.

*two flashes of light appear and Mixle the Spinda and Kermit the Fr...Poliwag appear*

"Look Nyx, it's Feera! And he has Styx, your relative! Hows about you use a Tri Attak, too? Try to use it at close range if possible!"

"Mixle, I'm going to need you to use a concentrated Flash on the Totodile, don't hit any of our team members with it though! And Kermit, I want you to do an Ice Ball barrage on the Wooper!"

MG's pokemon rush to do as he says as the battle begins for them...

Feera eyes the bettlefield as he finish's his pokemon's orders, looking at the other trainers.

"Hmm... maybe I'll even meet someone familiar here, there are so many trainers..." Feera mumbles to himself.
"Wait! That's MG, no?" Styx looks up at his trainer when MG is named. MG has another Sneasel, which is Nyx brother.
"Yes it is!! Styx and Defra, you stay here and wait with the attacks until the other pokemon attacks. No, Styx, you will open the fire. Shoot your Tri-Attacks on the enemies when you think they're close enough for mixmal damage without risking getting hurt. Defra, you follow the orders I have given you before. I'll hopefully be right back"

"Snea..." Styx says dissapointed.

"No, you stay here. You can see Nyx after the battle, if there is any after"

Feera walks towards Mg, happy to see him. As he arrives, he gives Kermit a look.
"Hi MG! Long time no see, huh? You feeling goood Nyx?" Nyx gives him a strange look, seemingly meaning yes. "And who have we got here? A Poliwag?What's his name?" Feera asks MG.
"Wait Just a minute, I'll get my pokemon here" Feera tells MG and blinks towards Nyx's direction.
Feera quicly runs over to his pokemon, who followed their orders and stood their ground. He tells them that they can come with him to MG, since he wants to fight by MG's side. Secretly, he believes it would heighten Styx's morale too. The three hurries over to MG, getting eyed by some trainers that are to nervous to look at the forwarding enemy, not far away from them now.

"OK Styx, you know Nyx, Nyx, this is Defra, and defra this is Nyx. But who is the little guy over there?" Feera asks MG once again as he points towards the Poliwag.

"Snea!" Styx tells the others, and Feera see's that he is right, the enemy is close to them now.

"Yes, you're right. Defra and Styx, battle positions!" Feera orders Styx to stand next to Nyx and MG, and Defra is ordered to do his usual run-and-bomb-as-many-as-you-possibly-can-style.
Feera looks at MG, and asks him if he is ready for the oncoming battle.

Golden Mew
18th January 2005, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=Dennison =D][size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Golden Mew gasped at the site. Gosh! She thought to herself. She was excited, because it was her chance to catch a Totodile, but scared, in case the Gyarados and Milotic would hurt her.

She took a red and white coloured ball, then threw it, shouting, "Seel, GO!"

The lovable water pokemon came out and squeaked in delight. It was her first Pokemon battle and she was facing her own type - water! "I'm ready Golden Mew!" It squeaked again.

Golden Mew hadn't chosen Chikorita because she knew that water types were weak against grass types and if she used Chikorita, she might make the Totodile faint.

"Aaaghh! Seel! Move!" Screamed Golden Mew as another hyper beam blasted inches away from her body. The hyper beam missed Seel and the Gyarados reared up to attack the other side.

Masses of trainers were screaming and shouting, running away in panic.

"Seel! Use water gun on Totodile! Now!" Shouted Golden Mew.

Then, Golden Mew decided that she would better help these trainers. Thinking again, that water types were weak against grass, she could get Chikoria to weaken down Gyarados, then Milotic. She grabbed Chikorita's poke-ball and threw it.

"Chikorita - Go!" Shouted Golden Mew.

There was a flash and Chikorita appeared. It looked around at all the destroyed things in bewilderment. It's gaze rested on the Gyarados and Milotic, which were distroying more and more by seconds.

"You got it Chikorita," Golden Mew said.

Chikorita stood up, ready for anything. It started breathing heavily and waited for it's command. It's muscles were tenses because it was ready to jump out of another hyper beam.

"Chikorita, tackle on the Gyarados! Dodge it's powerfull attacks. Try and get under the Gyarados, so it can't reach you! Headbutt it with all you've got. Tacke it, then use razor leaf on it!"

Golden Mew thought for a second, then grabbed the third Pokeball in her belt.

"GO! ROSELIA!" Shouted Golden Mew.

A beam of light came for the Pokeball and Roselia appeared in a flash.

"Roselia, Chikorita might need some help! Go help her! Use spikes on Gyarados! Dodge it's attacks and don't be scared! It may be very angry and it may be massive, but because it's up so high, it can't see you that well! Like Chikorita, go under the Gyarados! Ready, Pokemon? GO!" Golden Mew shouted.

Dream Breaker
18th January 2005, 11:36 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them?

"Go Puff!" Kry yelled as he released his Swablu. The incoming Wooper and Totodile advancing closer and closer. "Puff, use a Tri Attack, then make then stop with a Growl. Finally attack with a few pecks."
Kry stopped just in case he forgot about something but realized this wasn't the time.
"Go Illumise!" he yelled again releasing his bug type."Use some Tackles on them!"
The puff ball flew up to battle as the Illumise jumped...

Rekkuza
18th January 2005, 11:36 PM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?



[/color]


RekKuzA glances in awe that all the trainers came to help us.
"Alright, Gastly use hypnosis on Milotic."
"Alright guys, try to take out Gyarados first, so he doesn't destroy the forest!"
RekKuzA regroups with all of the other trainers and await the moves of the wild pokemon.

BabyCharmander
18th January 2005, 11:37 PM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

Maggie gasped, at the water Pokemon heading towards her, the other trainers and BC. She cast a nervous glance at her Charmander, worried that the water Pokemon might defeat the lizard easily. But BC didn't seem worried in the least, and leapt in front of her master, ready to defend her and fight the Wooper and Totodile.

"All right, BC! Let's get these guys!" Maggie shouted, pointing at one of the Wooper. "Attack that Wooper with a Scratch attack, but be carefull!"

"Man-DER!" BC yelled, charing towards the Wooper with her claws outstretched.

Ladyumbra
19th January 2005, 1:12 AM
Horsea, though obviously angry, sees the point you have and takes it well. It staggers up to a standing position, as well as a creature with no legs can stand on dry land, and hops over to you, lowering its head so that it can be captured. You hold out the pokčball and the Horsea is engulfed in a red light, entering the ball. Since there is no struggle, the ball instantly DINGS! Congratulations, you just captured a level 6 female Horsea, her only attack right now is bubble and at level 8 she learns Smokescreen. Thats enough info to get you started on your new pokemon, any other you need can be found right on the main site's pokedex. Without the pokemon threatening you, the cave is suddenly very quiet, ready to go on.

Pumped by her first capture Siri dances about the cave with spearow. ” he he logic wins yet again .” slowly claming down she relaxed and allows spearow to perch on her arm “we did it and now we have the best team ever there’s you and me and Onix and ditto and delibird and horsea who I’ll call surge.”

Despite her joy Siri realises the battle wasn’t easy for spearow and she carefully pulls out a potion and sprays it down spearows throat, looking relived when she perks up. “alright spearow onwards and upwards lets get through this cave and see if there any place we can heal surge without using potions.” With that Siri and spearow forge deeper into the cave.

~*Aurora Wish*~
19th January 2005, 1:38 AM
Aurora Wish: You set foot in the glorious Rock Garden, a widely known natural attraction. Many tourists and trainers walk past you, meandering through the many natural and man-made rock formations. Straight ahead of you to the north is the visitors area, with plenty of shops and information boothes. To the northeast and east is the park itself, from the entrance you can see first thing a huge formation in the shape of an Onix, miles away. Many smaller arches and shapes dot the landscape between there and here. To the west is a parking lot, so I doubt there is much you'd want to do there and to the South is the way you just came, don't think you wanna go there either. So where would you like to start your trip to the Rock Garden?

Shannon looked at the amazing sight of the Rock Garden. Who knew what wonderous things could be there. Shiner just stared at all four directions. Shannon turned to Shiner.

"Shiner, where should we go first? North, East, or West? Of course it can't be south, because, well, we came in there!" Shannon asked.

Shiner pondered over where. "Hmmm....I think we should go to the north. We're both newbies here anyway."

Shannon picked up Shiner. "That's what I thought you would say." And so, the two of them headed for the north.

Radical Edward
19th January 2005, 1:52 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls



Radical Edward: Swinub steps forward slowly, nervous about what dangers it may face. The rustling gets louder, and louder, and louder until....BOP! An apple comes hurtling from the tree tops and bounces cleanly off of your pokemon's skull. A tiny laugh is heard as an Aipom drops from the branches, hanging upside down with its appendaged tail grasping a branch. The little prankster had been watching you the entire time, and now its laughing at your pokemon! You're not going to let it get away with that, are you?




"All right charlotte m'gel,this isnt the battle for you.sorry girl"Returning the icy pig,Ben releases His mawile,Abby(Abby's a male)

"Alright abby,this is your first battle,so I dont expect you to do perfect. first I want you to Astonish it then follow up with a Metronome followed up with a poison fang

Kauser79
19th January 2005, 2:20 AM
As a shaggy, uncombed black-haired boy about the age of fourteen walks in, he hears the chatter of excited trainers. He heard lots of 'Let's go that way's and 'How about Rainbow Waterfall?'s. He asked Mudden, his level five Mudkip where he would like to go. "Mud Mud Kip!" (How about delibird range?) "Oh alright, if you really, really want to." He knew his Mudkip was dying to go to see some bird pokemon ever since it was level 1. "Mudip!" (Yay!) said Mudden, happily and excited. And with that, they entered the range.

RazzPersian
19th January 2005, 7:57 AM
"Wow, this place is amazing!" Razz exclaimed, Parick leaping from her folded arms and landing gracefully on the soft clouds. "I never thought this was possible... I mean, according to my science teacher and all... but... wow."
Parick meowd in agreement. She too was awed by these serene surroundings.
"Okay... how about we head to the Fountain Garden?" Razz asked her Meowth
Parick nodded and smiled. "Meowth!"

Rayzen
19th January 2005, 8:15 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: You stop for a few moments to take a look at the forest, which had not been seen by very many trainers at all. Not much is around, thought. A few common wild berry bushes can be seen dotting the landscape, as well as numerous Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, and Cascoon pods hanging from the branches high above your heads. All very tranquil indeed. Shroomish, realizing you're slacking off, turns and barks at your annoyingly, trying to get you to follow with haste before rushing off on its own path. Better keep a good pace next time...


While running on the way with the shroomish, the trainer *tries* to grab berry from a tree and *tries* to put it in his pocket. He does not even know whether he did grab it or if it fell of his hand. He's just trying to follow the shroomish.

Even Denulge, his swinub, is also panting trying to catch up with the trainer. He holds his swinub and then runs with it. Swinub is started to shiver of the speed his trainer can keep up *Aw, what a caring trainer*
The shroomish just keeps going and going. Wherever it leads to. It looks as if the road gets more ancient and ancient with each trailing step. The trainer does not even see any trainers in his path. As if it was crystal clear with only himself, his swinub and the shroomish.

As he keeps running following the swinub...and he keeps following it, wondering when can he stop before getting barked by the wild shroomish again. Sweat finally flows...

Elite Water Trainer
19th January 2005, 9:26 AM
Elite Water Trainer: Taking in your request, the two worm pokemon seem to ponder for a bit before conferring with each other. After a few moments, they both nod at the same time and make for the stream, just shallow enough for them to splash in without getting swept up in the current. You're clamperl looks ecstatic to have playmates for a change and everyone seems to be having a good time....except....The weedle you saw earlier watches grumpily, huffing. It seems to be angry at you...What now?"
"Uh oh! I don't want you to be upset Weedle. You can come and play too, you looked busy before and I didn't want to disturb you." Hayley bites her lip and looks at the ground because she doesn't sound convincing, even to her own ears. "You had better get ready to battle" she whispers to Serenity. "I think Weedle is upset with us. If Weedle attacks use a Water Gun on it."

enchantress
19th January 2005, 11:16 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - ”Aww, poor little Gulpin,” the first boy sneers. “He’s only stealing because he’s hungry. I suppose that means I can steal your food because I’m hungry too? That’s right isn’t it? Stealing is ok because I have an excuse to do it? What kind of lessons are you trying to teach that little glutton?” Reaching for a pokeball the boy releases a Geodude. “If you’re so willing to defend a thief like that why don’t you battle me? The winner gets to keep Gulpin.” The boys sneer then turns into the ugliest expression you’ve ever had the misfortune to see and you can see the sadistic streak in him. “Rest assured missy, that when I win, I’ll teach him some real good lessons.”

PokéCma - Woody jumps frantically into the air, throwing Caterpie off his chest before blindly running around Pounding at the ground with his tail. Caterpie lands on a soft pile of leaves nearby and stands watching, cutely giggling away to itself. Woody, being unable to see anything, is becoming distressed at not having found his target while Caterpie laughs harder and harder as Woody becomes more confused. What will you do?

Lon - Kaido, looking slightly concerned, obeys your orders immediately and shoots out a stream of bubbles toward the two angry Seedot. While drenched, neither takes any damage from the attack and look at Kaido as though stunned before breaking out in raucous laughter. Kaido, insulted, glares at them both, wanting nothing more than to tear them apart. What will you do?

Metal Yoshi - Seeing you prepare for battle Oddish takes a quick step backward, surprised that you would think it wants to battle. Its surprise soon turns to anger and it frowns at you, releasing an aroma which wafts toward Mareep, the Sweet Scent sending him into a little trance as a dazed look enters his eyes. Your reaction?

Kas85 - Reaching the fork in the road you decide that the right-hand path looks far more inviting than the left-hand trail. Conferring with Torchic for a moment he nods happily and agrees that the right path looks much prettier and so he totters off, happily nattering away to himself (or possibly to you), as you walk along side by side. A few minutes later, as you are watching some Spearow playing chase among the branches of the trees overhead you hear a little thump! followed by a pained “Torrrr!” and look down to see that Torchic had been attacked by a little Natu who is hopping up and down on the spot, furiously chirping at Torchic. It doesn’t appear that this little one is extraordinarily pleased with your presence here. What will you do?

Texan Chris - Noting that Seviper isn’t the happiest of serpents you see no options other than to battle it. With Amp looking ready and rearing to go, he begins Growling at Seviper who is slithering forward along the ground, picking up speed as it approaches your little Mareep. Amp then lunges forward to Tackle Seviper at the same moment that Seviper lunges forward to Wrap itself around Amp. Seviper misses and slams into Amp’s chest, falling under his feet and barely missing being trampled as Amp charges by. What will you do now?

Matty - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. You soon come to a fork in the road but as you stop to examine which path you would like to take, you notice some movement from the corner of your eye. Turning your head to see what it is you notice a Pinsir clinging to a nearby tree trunk, sucking the sap out of it. What will you do?

Master of Chaos - After some deliberation, you and Machop finally decide to set off along the Rainbow Road which you soon find to have been a very good decision. The air is fresh, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the Whimsur are screaming. Huh? Hold on one second… The Whimsur are screaming??? Looking down at your feet you note the Whimsur whom you had just accidentally stepped on is causing quite an Uproar before it Pounds you on the shin, absolutely furious with you for treading on it. It doesn’t appear to be in a very forgiving mood either. Whatever will you do?


CLOUD FOREST

Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

A note to anyone else entering the Cloud Forest - The only person I update in this area is Jau, everyone else is updated by Dennison, so please don't go screaming at me if you've been missed. It's not my area.

Everyone else one the Rainbow Road will have to backtrack to find your updates. I'm not going to keep re-posting them if you're not going to bother replying.
And once again, could everyone please remember to post signatures that include your pokemon along with their name (if they have one), their level and their gender. Thank you.

Master of Chaos
19th January 2005, 2:44 PM
Master of Chaos - After some deliberation, you and Machop finally decide to set off along the Rainbow Road which you soon find to have been a very good decision. The air is fresh, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the Whimsur are screaming. Huh? Hold on one second… The Whimsur are screaming??? Looking down at your feet you note the Whimsur whom you had just accidentally stepped on is causing quite an Uproar before it Pounds you on the shin, absolutely furious with you for treading on it. It doesn’t appear to be in a very forgiving mood either. Whatever will you do?

"AAAAAAAHHH!!" Chaos yelled, "Why'd it have to be the right shin?!?! I ALWAYS get kicked in the right shin!!!!"
He turned to glare at Machop, but he wasn't there. Machop had gone to one of the trees on the side of the road and picked a bunch of leaves with one grab. He stuck them in his ears and got into a fighting stance.
Chaos yelled, "Good idea! That'll cut uproar's attack power! Alright start off with leer and continue with a one-two low kick!"
Machop just looked at Chaos confused. Chaos facefaulted.
"Oh yeah, can't hear to well huh?" Chaos asked rubbing the back of his head with his hand,"Well that might be a problem."
So instead, Chaos just charaded the attacks and Machop nodded and launched his Leer.

rosedarkmaster
19th January 2005, 7:47 PM
im have landed and am heading to the cloud forest.
rose chose it of the map so it is our destanation.
rose*pika pika*
we cant wait to begin

Epyon
19th January 2005, 10:37 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls







Epyon: You cry out your command as Charmander rushes forward, slamming its little head into the rattata, sneding the little guy tubmling back. It gets up, however, all the angrier. It rushes forward, slamming its own head into your own pokemon. Fulled PO'd, Charmander growls harshly at its opponent, causing the rodent to hesitate and fall prey to attack yet again. Rattata is starting to look weary, it won't be able to take much more of this...
*NOTE to Epyon: Charmander doesn't know tackle. I let you off this time because your new. In Fizzy Bubbles your pokemon only know the attacks they would know at that level in the game. Charmander is level 5 so it knows Scratch and Growl, not tackle. Not to sound harsh at all, but its the way the game is played here. If you ever need to know what attacks your pokemon has just check Serebii's pokedex or any other pokedex you know of.




[/b][/color]

O... sorry, scratch is what I meant to say. *is so embarrased*
God, I feel like the n00b of all n00bs...
Anyways, here we go:

Matt continues to call out orders. A sense of confidence rides inside him, as he orders Epyon to growl one more. As Epyon lets out a low fierce, intimidating growl, Matt throws the Pokeball from behindhis back.
"C'mon", Matt says to himself, "lets do this, that ratatta is mine"

mike4545163
19th January 2005, 10:40 PM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?


Pete Flute arrived on the scene overwhelmed by the mere number of Pokemon and Trainers that had shown up. Pete got especially worried because he only had Marge, his Numel, to protect him. Pete let the other trainers go ahead of him as he walks slower to try and think of a plan. After a few moments Pete figured out that he some how needed to catch one of the Pokemon. He then took out Marge's Pokeball and let her out.

"Marge, we need to isolate a low level totodile and battle it, that's the only chance we have," Pete explained. The Numel blew steam from the hole on her back, as if in agreement. She then proceeded to find one of the Totodiles...

Blaziken's Emberz
19th January 2005, 11:14 PM
Cloud Garden
"When soaring to new heights, the Cloud Garden is your destiny." ~ Me (Just made it up)

I approached a vast region, full of Pokémon fluttering about. A few Butterfree were flying in the air, and some Magikarp splashing here and there. Mostly everything was made up of clouds and crystals, creating sparkles of joy and wonder. My Torchic was in awe as well.

"Tor chic tor chic chic chic chic tor tor!" it chirped happily, its eyes widening as it saw a graceful Pidgeot soaring through the skies of the Cloud Garden. I approached a sign that read "Rainbow Road - A place where memories stretch out like a rainbow."

I scooped Torchic and clipped a Pokéball off of my belt: returning my feathered fiery friend. I walked on a long, thin path, each segment of it a different color of a rainbow. I saw many Pokémon of all different types, and I wondered, Which one will be perfect for my squad?" I approached with caution, not knowing what types of booby traps and dangers this rainbow can have. It could all be an illusion.

I walked on casually, and noticed that it wasn't an illusion, but very peaceful and quiet. Pokémon were chirping and singing happily, and I just looked at some of them. Some looked very strong, and others, fairly weak. But I knew whatever the problem, Torchic would be there to back me up.

BabyCharmander
19th January 2005, 11:24 PM
Ack, I just realized that I forgot to put the color in my post. @x; *editpost*

TexanChris
19th January 2005, 11:35 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

Texan Chris - Noting that Seviper isn’t the happiest of serpents you see no options other than to battle it. With Amp looking ready and rearing to go, he begins Growling at Seviper who is slithering forward along the ground, picking up speed as it approaches your little Mareep. Amp then lunges forward to Tackle Seviper at the same moment that Seviper lunges forward to Wrap itself around Amp. Seviper misses and slams into Amp’s chest, falling under his feet and barely missing being trampled as Amp charges by. What will you do now?

Chris was nervous as Amp started to growl and the seviper edged ever closer to hitting. When Amp pulled a last minute amneuver and succeeded in tackling the seviper, he yelled, "Yea! Good work, Amp! Now keep tackling seviper, and watch out for its wrap attack!"

A moment later he realized this might be a good time to get out a pokeball in case the opportunity to capture the seviper arised. Unfortunatly, he couldn't remember which pocket they were in, so he frantically looked through each one before finding a pokebll and taking it out of the backpack.

In the meantime, Mareep, excited at the last minute save he pulled off, prepared to tackle the seviper again.

MetalYoshi17
20th January 2005, 1:21 AM
Metal Yoshi - Seeing you prepare for battle Oddish takes a quick step backward, surprised that you would think it wants to battle. Its surprise soon turns to anger and it frowns at you, releasing an aroma which wafts toward Mareep, the Sweet Scent sending him into a little trance as a dazed look enters his eyes. Your reaction?
Yoshi quickly tries to analyze the situation in his head and his possible options. He realizes that he can try to battle, try to make peace with the Oddish, or run away. The second option doesn't sound too good, and with all the wild Pokemon on the road he doesn't really want to run for fear of getting in a worse situation. So he decides to come up with a trick. "Mareep, think about how annoying it was to pull weeds back home. That Oddish is a weed, so go Tackle it like you would any other one," Yoshi called out apprehensively, hoping the trick would work on Mareep and make him ignore the Sweet Scent.

Lon
20th January 2005, 1:32 AM
Lon - Kaido, looking slightly concerned, obeys your orders immediately and shoots out a stream of bubbles toward the two angry Seedot. While drenched, neither takes any damage from the attack and look at Kaido as though stunned before breaking out in raucous laughter. Kaido, insulted, glares at them both, wanting nothing more than to tear them apart. What will you do?


Tomo seemed to glare at the little acorns who were laughing at his pokemon. Sure, Kaido had little training up to this point, but that was to be expected. He himself had just started off on this journey around. Back when he started, he and Kaido agreed that this journey would help them get stronger, but, at the same time, would enable them to have fun adventuring.

Tomo looked at his pokemon, and called its name, "Kaido, we will not allow these little acorns to ruin our fun, now will we?"

At this, the little crab shook its head.

"Well then, let's show them what you can do. Use a Leer on the Seedot, and follow up with another Bubble attack!"

lilbluecorsola
20th January 2005, 2:00 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - ”Aww, poor little Gulpin,” the first boy sneers. “He’s only stealing because he’s hungry. I suppose that means I can steal your food because I’m hungry too? That’s right isn’t it? Stealing is ok because I have an excuse to do it? What kind of lessons are you trying to teach that little glutton?” Reaching for a pokeball the boy releases a Geodude. “If you’re so willing to defend a thief like that why don’t you battle me? The winner gets to keep Gulpin.” The boys sneer then turns into the ugliest expression you’ve ever had the misfortune to see and you can see the sadistic streak in him. “Rest assured missy, that when I win, I’ll teach him some real good lessons.”

"Like what? How to be mean and rude?" she snaps back hotly. "And when did I say it was alright to steal? I only said you shouldn't be mad at it for what it did.

But if it's a fight you want..." she adds while bending down to place the Gulpin safely on the nearby rock. She stands up again, and on cue her Delibird hops off the rock and waddles over to stand faithfully by her side. Both stare calmly, yet resentfully up at the boy.

"Then you got it."

Trick-or-Treater
20th January 2005, 8:49 AM
Trick was avoiding the Totodile bites and the attacks from Wooper.

Ouch!-Hey!-Fu- then he thought about it: Corsola! He borrowed Corsola from a sweet girl in the Adoption-Centre.

He picked the Pokéball from his belt and clicked the openings mechanism. "Go, Corsola! Make Ariel proud! *Click* A large flash and Corsola appered.

;222; CORSOLA!

Go Corsola! Help Scavenger and Pronyma!

enchantress
20th January 2005, 2:08 PM
I've noticed at least one case of someone making two introductory posts in this zone. You only need to make one. If you have made more than one, please delete one of them so that you can be updated by the right person, especially since the one I noticed has chosen two different areas.

SnowStorm92
20th January 2005, 4:24 PM
A small figure became into view across the cloud garden. The person was a boy and had brown hair that went bown to his ears, a blue shirt and black vest, and black pants. On his shoulder was a pirched bird, it had a long beak and had two blue stripes on itswings. The boy smiled at the okemon.
"Are you okay Wingull?" The boy asked his pokemon. The pokemon let out a happy cry and the boy smiled. He looked on a poster bpoard and smiled.
"Okay....lets see...." He ran his fingure down the wet poster board. He finally stopped and smiled.
"Okay, lets go to Space Path or whatever its called! It seems fun, but then name is smugged." The boy smiled again.
"Wanna try to say my name?"
"Wingull!"
"No, B-R-A-D."
"Bringull!"
"Close enough!" Lets go buddy!" Brad yelled and they took off running into the distance.

Matt72
20th January 2005, 5:04 PM
Matty - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. You soon come to a fork in the road but as you stop to examine which path you would like to take, you notice some movement from the corner of your eye. Turning your head to see what it is you notice a Pinsir clinging to a nearby tree trunk, sucking the sap out of it. What will you do?

"Ahh, a Pinsir. I could use a nice Bug pokemon."

Reaching into my overcoat, I draw a single pokeball, letting it fly and hitting the road, releasing my lone grass type Treecko (lvl 10).

"All right, Treecko, before we alarm it, use a little Swords Dance to up your attack a bit before you rush in there and give that bug a nice Poundto the back of the head.."

aron fan
20th January 2005, 5:06 PM
[size=1]Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

"right guys my pokemon will take care of toadile you cover me ok"
" nidoran peck mankey low kick horsea bubble shroomish absorb GO" i said pointing to totosdile

Nagashi
20th January 2005, 6:55 PM
I stepped onto the sky gate and pondered on where I should begin my journey. I saw a huge arching bridge made up of different colors, a plain concrete street that seemed to go on forever, and many other amazing sights that made my breath catch in my chest. My eyes dashed around until they saw something that really caught my interest. It was in the distance, but I could make out the huge formations of what looked like stone and I was drawn to it like a magnet. After a long walk I took my first steps into the Rock Garden...

Waterlight
20th January 2005, 7:16 PM
As Tom stepped into the beautiful Skygate of the Cloudgarden his Staryu popped out its ball...

;120; : Wow, you could tell me when we head to a new place, I was getting used to the sea air and then I got dragged off here.

Tom: sheesh, sorry, You wanted adventure so I thought this was the perfect place, you can meet more Pokémon here.

;120; : OOOHH * Steals Map* Lets go to the 'Delibird Ridge'!

Tom: Okay, you're on!

At that Tom returned Staryu and ran into the distance joyfully towards the Delibird Ridge....

Ringo
21st January 2005, 12:21 AM
Cloud Forest Campaigners: The news of the raging Water Pokemon has spread around to the rest of the Cloud Garden, and a massive amount of trainers have decided to flood into the forest to help the overwhelmed trainers, who are trying so hard to get rid of even the minions. The trainers disregard all bushes that stand in their way, and stampede through the wildlife, following a flock of Pidgey, who have just appeared and wanted to help stop this fight. The trainers finally reach the lake, and are stunned by the mass amounts of Lotad, Totodile and Wooper, but most of all, the Gyarados and Milotic. The Wooper and Totodile turn their attention away from the trainers on the bridge, and focus on the ones who had just arrived.

On the other hand, the trainers on the bridge are trying their best to get the Lotad away from them, but Gyarados fires a Hyper Beam, which destroys the bridge. As the wooden structure collapses, another flock of Pidgey rescue them just in time, and carry them to where the other trainers have assembled.

Milotic, in a rage, fires Dragonbreaths around the battlefield, forming a ring on green fire, which surrounds the trainers and the enemy Pokemon. Looks like there's no escape. What will the trainers do, as the Wooper and Totodile advance towards them.?

[COLOR=YellowGreen]
"W-wooper..." Ringo muttered to herself. Her favorite Pokemon. Millions of them everywhere. All stampeding around in a bloodthirsty manner. Joy and rage battled inside of her.

I'm going to catch one! I'm definitely going to catch one... Ringo thought to herself feverently, and looked disdainfully upon the Gyrados and Milotic. Yeah, better leave those to the more capable Trainers.

" Magikarp!" Ringo called, releasing her fish.

" Hello Ringo." Magikarp said in a very depressed voice. " Ah, I see there's a riot going on. And all you have to stop it is me... a Magikarp. The most pathetic Pokemon-"

" On the planet, I know. But listen here. I'm going to catch a Wooper, and you're going to help me. Let's wait until we can get one cornered, then use Tackle on it." Ringo told Magikarp, picking him up and stepping off slightly to the side, making sure not to get too near to the green flame barrier. " If any other Pokemon get's too close... I'll have to show them a nasty side of Ringo Shimo..."

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
21st January 2005, 6:41 AM
Joshua walked towards Rainbow Road, his Trapinch resting on his shoulder and his borrowed Taillow flying over his head.

"Taillow!" it called, flapping its wings and taking flight to a nearby tree branch. Trapinch lifted its head, and settled back down onto Joshua's shoulder.

"What'd you say guys? Rainbow Road?" Joshua asked his friends.

"Taillow!" Taillow called in appreciation. Trapinch nodded.

"Fine, let's go!" Joshua marched off down Rainbow Road.

(By the way, this is my last attempt at an introductory post. I finally decided to stay in one place that I liked).

Xander
21st January 2005, 2:07 PM
Xander - Though you try to calm the Bulbasaur down with your kind words, you drawing nearer causes it to freak out and fire off a Vine Whip at you, slapping you across the face. Obviously this Bulbasaur is VERY upset, and you being around isn't helping matters. You try to back off but you end up stepping near the stone again, which causes Bulbasaur to go nuts and try and Tackle you in a fit of blind rage, though it misses blindly and lands amongst the roses. It's pretty clear at this point that Bulbasaur is hell-bent on a battle...
Chuckling lightly Xander's gaze turns to his newly evolved Ninetales. Her appearance takes him offguard for a second, her beautiful new form pleasing him every time he lays eyes upon her. Smiling fondly at her he asks, "This one is a little upset don't you think?"

Ninetales who is eyeing Bulbasaur with contempt, doesn't shift her gaze from from the grass pokemon for a moment but Xander can see that she is ready to attack if Bulbasaur makes another attempt to harm her trainer. "It's ok Ninetales." Xander says, his amusement still expressed in his voice. "You can sit this one out and we shall allow Manectric to battle this feisty fellow."

Removing a pokeball from his belt Xander enlarges it then releases Manectric who takes a quick look at his surroundings before locking his eyes upon Bulbasaur. "It appears we have encountered a little someone eager for a battle Manectric so we have decided to humour him. Begin the battle with a Howl then release a Swift attack upon him."

Walking to the side of the path Xander stands beside Ninetales to watch the battle unfold.

Spirit_of_Auron
21st January 2005, 9:58 PM
[size=1]RAINBOW ROAD



Kas85 - Reaching the fork in the road you decide that the right-hand path looks far more inviting than the left-hand trail. Conferring with Torchic for a moment he nods happily and agrees that the right path looks much prettier and so he totters off, happily nattering away to himself (or possibly to you), as you walk along side by side. A few minutes later, as you are watching some Spearow playing chase among the branches of the trees overhead you hear a little thump! followed by a pained “Torrrr!” and look down to see that Torchic had been attacked by a little Natu who is hopping up and down on the spot, furiously chirping at Torchic. It doesn’t appear that this little one is extraordinarily pleased with your presence here. What will you do?





Occ. Sorry if my sig doesn't make it clear, but tia is a girl torchic.
Bic. Kassie yelled at her torchic to use a few scratch attacks. The little girl torchic scratched away at the natu, wanting to please her trainer.

Occ. if this isn't showing up in color, let me know, To me it isn't and I've edited it several times.

Matt72
21st January 2005, 10:06 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls

LadyUmbra: Celebrating your capture, you and spearow move on around the underground lake and make your war up a small natural starcase. As you ascend you hear more faint cries of underground dwelling pokemon such as Zubat. You enter the next room of the dungeon-like cave and find yourself in a huge open space. At first glance there doesn't appear to be an exit, save for a semi-small hole in the center of the ceiling, allowing just enough light into the cave for you to see......

Radical Edward: Recalling your Swinub back into its pokeball, you quickly exchange it for another and let fly, releasing your physiologically baffling pokemon into battle. The huge maw hanging from its head growls out loud, already hungry for blood. He immediately rushes for the little monkey, who drops to the ground, scoots its tail along the ground, and slams a nice ball of Sand Attack in Mawile's eyes! Staggering back, the pokemon commences a finger-twirling dance as tears run from its aching eyes. Suddenly, one of its hands begins to glow red hot with flames and it lurches forward, giving the purple chimp a nice Dragon Claw attack! Aipom is flung back and smacks into the trunk of the tree it dropped from, and quickly grabs the bark and dashes up to a branch above to taunt you, too far for Mawile to reach with his next attack, so he backs off and waits for your next command....

Epyon: Hurling a pokeball of your head, you confidently assume you've got this battle won as Charmander holds the pokemon off with a low-toned growl. The rat pokemon is startled and starts to decide that it would be better to flee and fight another day, but the pokeball has none of that and scoops up the pokemon in a flash of red light. The ball wobbles violenlty for quite a while, until finally it stops with a loud DING! Congratulations, you just caught a healthy female lvl 5 Rattata! (On a side note, don't be too harsh about the mix up, its no big deal really...)

Elite Water Trainer: Your suspicions are confirmed as the bug pokemon angerly leaps from the tree, lunging straight for you! Not one to goof off on the job, Clamperl quickly knocks the Weedle from the sky with a well timed Water Gun, and Weedle rolls across the grass. This doesn't help the situation much, as Weedle turns on Clamperl and starts shooting white silky string at, String Shot attack!

~*Hureta*~: You sigh as you follow the grass pokemon, managing to pocket a nice Lum berry before you get called on again. You continue to rush through the forest and just when you think you've about had enough of this wild goose chase, you arrive! Shroomish walks through some shrubbery, and when you follow you find an old church, abandoned for centuries. It seems the crumbling ruins of the building have become a haven to forest pokemon. The shroomish rushes into what's left of the building, and when you step inside you find it conversing with an old Noctowl. Suddenly you hear a voice ringing out in your mind.

"Thank you, young one, for helping this pokemon. To repay you for you services, we offer a place to stay for the night, and fresh food for your journey tomorrow..."

It seems you're being rewarded after all...


Rock Garden

Aurora Wish: Finally coming to an agreemant with your pokemon, the two of you head straight for the businesses in the entrance of the park. As you enter, the first thing you see is a huge information booth selling maps of the garden, as well as many food stalls and drink booths and merchandise stores and everything you would see in an average town fair! Everything looks like a lot of fun and it may be hard to decide where to go first..

Radical Edward
22nd January 2005, 12:25 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls



Radical Edward: Recalling your Swinub back into its pokeball, you quickly exchange it for another and let fly, releasing your physiologically baffling pokemon into battle. The huge maw hanging from its head growls out loud, already hungry for blood. He immediately rushes for the little monkey, who drops to the ground, scoots its tail along the ground, and slams a nice ball of Sand Attack in Mawile's eyes! Staggering back, the pokemon commences a finger-twirling dance as tears run from its aching eyes. Suddenly, one of its hands begins to glow red hot with flames and it lurches forward, giving the purple chimp a nice Dragon Claw attack! Aipom is flung back and smacks into the trunk of the tree it dropped from, and quickly grabs the bark and dashes up to a branch above to taunt you, too far for Mawile to reach with his next attack, so he backs off and waits for your next command....

[/i]


As Ben watches his pokemon pulls off his orders almost flawlessly,He smiles,then gives Abby his next orders.

"Alright,good job Abby,now I want you to try another Metronme,then try to poison it with Poison Fang!"

artemis fowl
22nd January 2005, 3:28 AM
I step into the sky gate, ready for an adventure. after making sure pikachu hasn't gone wandering off, and that my backpack is all packed, I look around, wondering where to go. when I spot the space path, I suddenly get interested. I put my arm down, and pikachu runs up it. then I walk towards the space path.

OOC: so that means I'm going to the space path.

Rayzen
22nd January 2005, 8:49 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: You sigh as you follow the grass pokemon, managing to pocket a nice Lum berry before you get called on again. You continue to rush through the forest and just when you think you've about had enough of this wild goose chase, you arrive! Shroomish walks through some shrubbery, and when you follow you find an old church, abandoned for centuries. It seems the crumbling ruins of the building have become a haven to forest pokemon. The shroomish rushes into what's left of the building, and when you step inside you find it conversing with an old Noctowl. Suddenly you hear a voice ringing out in your mind.

"Thank you, young one, for helping this pokemon. To repay you for you services, we offer a place to stay for the night, and fresh food for your journey tomorrow..."

It seems you're being rewarded after all...

The trainer wonders with that speech in their head. Looking around they only saw the shroomish and a noctowl. The trainer sighs and just rest upon the old church. Denulge also crepts near the trainer.

The trainer was tired but was almost laying down on the floor with vines. Though, the only thing he was looking at was 2 things. A pointed and very sharp rose beside him and the portrait of someone hanging on the wall.

While at night, Denulge creeps out away trying to find shroomish. Though, after he a few walks around the area and found no one, he walks back to the old church to rest with his master.

Elite Water Trainer
22nd January 2005, 9:10 AM
Elite Water Trainer: Your suspicions are confirmed as the bug pokemon angerly leaps from the tree, lunging straight for you! Not one to goof off on the job, Clamperl quickly knocks the Weedle from the sky with a well timed Water Gun, and Weedle rolls across the grass. This doesn't help the situation much, as Weedle turns on Clamperl and starts shooting white silky string at, String Shot attack!
"Eww Yuk! Use a Water Gun Serenity! Quickly! Wash the String Shot away before it sticks on you!"

Hayley watches the other Weedle in the trees in case she needs to protect herself from them too while Serenity uses Water Gun on Weedle. "Use Clamp next Serenity then shoot a Water Gun in it's mouth while its screaming. Drown it before it can poison you!"

meandude33
22nd January 2005, 9:18 AM
Abs walks up to Sky Gate a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Wow this place is AWE-some!!! You'd never see this sort of place back at home, huh Buffsta??"

;066; "Errmmm...no not really since we were a bit too busy training and working out..."

"Oh yeah... well where do you wanna go first??"

;066; "Uhhh Rainbow Waterfalls sounds fun. Let's go there."

"Sure why not, maybe we'll even catch us some friends!!!"

;066; "Riiiiggghhhttt.."

As Abs and Buffsta start walking towards Rainbow Waterfalls they both wonder what will happen to them in this enthralling place.

Eon
22nd January 2005, 4:10 PM
Stardust Fields

Wyndigo: Venonat smiles, nods its head kindly, then knocks you down with a Tackle. Brannix it gets ready to attack it, but Venonat paralyzes it temporarily with Disable. However, out of sheer will, it breaks the hold and bites Venonat, which retreats a bit, in pain. However, it prepares to attack again, apparantly not wanting to give up or run away. What will you do now?

Taihen Dakedo: Flame and frost come together upon this Shuckle, which quickly Withdraws again, reducing damage dramatically. It then Wraps its arms around Stu and Doku, binding them together tightly. It turns to you, gloating, while your two Pokemon are being squeezed to death. What will you do now?

NB: Please remember to respond in color. I let it slide this time, but you’ll be skipped if this happens again.

Notes:
Lord of Fishmelia: Your post is unacceptable. Jau did not say that the Gligar was flying down, nor using Wing Attack. Repost with a reply that fits the rules. I would also suggest reading the Updates and Replies sticky.

Anyone else: If I forgot you, I deeply apologize. My life has been hell, and I'm pretty disorganized. PM me, and I will create an update just for you. Please include in that PM both your last update and your last reply.

~*Aurora Wish*~
22nd January 2005, 5:33 PM
Aurora Wish: Finally coming to an agreemant with your pokemon, the two of you head straight for the businesses in the entrance of the park. As you enter, the first thing you see is a huge information booth selling maps of the garden, as well as many food stalls and drink booths and merchandise stores and everything you would see in an average town fair! Everything looks like a lot of fun and it may be hard to decide where to go first..

Shannon looked stunned. This place looked as if it was the amusment park of the whole Cloud Garden!

"We definitely need maps of the park." Shannon said.

"You're right." Shiner said.

Shannon and Shiner walked up to the booth, where they were selling maps of the place, and Shannon took one from the booth. Looking at the map, they decided to go to the northeast, where that Onix statue was.

>Heroduck<
22nd January 2005, 6:08 PM
I would like to transfer my journey to cloud forest, can I do this?
I never received an update, so I want to transfer!

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
22nd January 2005, 6:58 PM
UPDATES AHOY

Memory Lane

Black_Luster _Typhlosion - Having chose the dark path, you and your Cyndaquil journey down it. You shiver from the cold, damp air, and the gloom of the path also sends shivers down your spine. Several Pokemon peer out at you from the darkness, but when you try to make eye contact they all just run away. Eventually you come across another fork in the road, which is marked with a sign reading "End" and "Beginning". Though you are confused, you know you have to decide which path to take. However, as you stand there deciding, you start to hear a sound, fading in and out. It seems to be coming from behind you, the faint sound indicating the source is somewhere back along the path.

You can choose to investigate, or ignore it and follow one of the paths. Decide your fate.



Khai:Umm...Hehe...the sound doesn´t matter.Maybe I´m just letting my mind fly...

; 155 ; -Minds can´t fly.They´re wingless,aren´t they?

Khai:You just care to follow me...Let´s go to the end...If we had followed the beggining,then we would have surely returned to the start...

Following his natural instinct,Khai walked to the "End".Will this be his best choice,or and endless nightmare?

Epyon
22nd January 2005, 8:49 PM
[b]Rainbow Waterfalls

[color=aqua]
Epyon: Hurling a pokeball of your head, you confidently assume you've got this battle won as Charmander holds the pokemon off with a low-toned growl. The rat pokemon is startled and starts to decide that it would be better to flee and fight another day, but the pokeball has none of that and scoops up the pokemon in a flash of red light. The ball wobbles violenlty for quite a while, until finally it stops with a loud DING! Congratulations, you just caught a healthy female lvl 5 Rattata! (On a side note, don't be too harsh about the mix up, its no big deal really...)



Jumping in celebration, Matt and Epyon cheer, as they catch their first Pokemon!
After playing around for a while, the new aquaintence, Rattata, and Epyon, decide that they would like to venture elsewhere.
After consulting the two pokemon, they decide to venture to Rock Garden!

Chika Jin
23rd January 2005, 4:47 AM
Chika stood in front of a tall sign post with arrows pointing every which way. She tited her head to the side and made a "hmm?" sound.

"Which way do you think we should go, Kuro-chan?"

The Houndour rolled his eyes and push Chika in a random direction with his head. He trotted out ahead of Chika and sniffed around.

"Kuro, you're so pushy sometimes, ya know? Hmm...I think we're in the Cloud Forest now..."

Chika followed Kuro about as he sniffed around.

Psyshadow
23rd January 2005, 6:12 PM
As I stepped into the Sky Gate with Wally by my side, I was filled with a feeling of glee.
I turned to Wally and said, "This is it. We're finally starting our journy!"
;363; "Well duh! Why do you think we're here, to have a tea party?"
Me: "Can't you be happy about anything?"
;363; "Fine, I'll be happy. 'Lets go to the Cloud Forest!!'"
Me: "You can stop now."
;363; "Finally. Let's go, Your slowing me down.

With one last look at the beautiful Sky Gate, I turned and followed Wally into the Cloud Forest.

umbreon11
23rd January 2005, 9:27 PM
Exited to start her journy leta walked through the Cloud Gardens with a map in hand and her murkrow flying above her

;198; tera :we'v been travaling for hours,how far is it?

"Not that far."She said as she pointed to Memory lane appering befor them.

;198; tera: finaly!

"Are you sure you wanted to come here?I'v herd pokemon are stronger here."

;198; tera:Yeah.It sounded like a good place to battle.

"okay"She replied with a worried voice as they both went into memory lane.

Silver Suicune
23rd January 2005, 9:43 PM
Feeling nervous and excited, Horace wandered along the path.... until he and Flame reached the Sky Gate.

"Nice place!" Horace said.
;058; : Hey I feel like going on an adventure!
"Ok...." Horace murmured, "hey, you want adventure? I give adventure! Let's go to the Burnt Forest Wasteland!"
;058; Cool!

Ladyumbra
24th January 2005, 6:14 PM
Celebrating your capture, you and spearow move on around the underground lake and make your war up a small natural starcase. As you ascend you hear more faint cries of underground dwelling pokemon such as Zubat. You enter the next room of the dungeon-like cave and find yourself in a huge open space. At first glance there doesn't appear to be an exit, save for a semi-small hole in the center of the ceiling, allowing just enough light into the cave for you to see......


After walking through tunnels and up a rocky stair case siri sighed when she arrived in the giant underground chamber. This was not going to help her heal horsea. As she looked around unable to see anything but a small bit of light from a hole in the ceiling she got an idea .recalling sparrow she released onix. as the giant rock snake appeared siri grinned at him ‘ stretch out upwards ok I need to use you as a ladder to get out of here’ complying onyx stretched out and siri began to climb him hoping the hole was big enuogh to get out of. And that nothing attack onix while she was on him.

Ice Tyranitar
25th January 2005, 12:18 AM
Ice Tyranitar looked at his map of the cloud garden."where should we go?" he said. "hmm... ...there's a good spot, what do you think snow ball?" he asked his snorunt,
;361; : let's go home this place is boring.
"well I wanted to go to the burnt forest ruins, it sounded like an interesting place." Ice Tyranitar replied.
;361; : ok, just fold the map and let's go.
"alright", Ice Tyranitar tried to fold the map, it didn't work.
;361; : no, you put that end there and then fold it in the middle
several thousand attempts later...
;361; : just chuck it!!
Ice Tyranitar then thew the map in a garbage bin, then walked to the burnt forest ruins...

Dark Fire
25th January 2005, 12:33 AM
Littix looked down at the map. He couldn't decide which way to go. He then griped his belt and pulled out a pokeball. He let the pokemon in it out.

"So wut do u say torchic, whcih way r we going?"

;255;- Tor chic torch [I dunno wutever is cool with you]

"How bout we check theBurnt Forest Wastelands for starters. I think it will be fun" Littix said.

;255;- Tooor chic tor tor chic [Lets try it] *begins jumping around*

"Well than wut r we waiting for?"

Littix and his torchic begin their advanture to the Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ytnim
25th January 2005, 1:52 AM
I am now back from vacation and can now resume my updating responsibilities. Thank you to those who filled in while I was gone. I will have new updates in a day or two but to make my job easier if you are at the Sky Gate, Burnt Forest Wastelands or the Rose Arch could you please PM me so I know who to update.

Ytnim
25th January 2005, 8:01 AM
Ok here are the zones I am in charge of updating and the people in them. Please reply with a quote and in the colour of your area.

Sky Gate
None
Updated in Deep Sky Blue

Rose Arch
Psychic
RekKuzA
Updated in Pale Green

Burnt Forest Wastelands
Absol Master
Dogbert
Goin’ Graveler
Krystal
Raikou_Man
Ice Tyranitar
Dark Fire
Updated in Sienna

Rose Arch

Psychic- You need to reply to your last update.

RekKuzA- You have replied to the Cloud Garden campaign but you name wasn’t on the list of campaigners. Have you been missed or did you just decide to join without asking? I won’t update you until I know where you stand.


Burnt Forest Wastelands

Absol Master- You need to reply to your last update.

Dogbert- I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to add things like a drip from the cave so I’ll update you as if there is no drip.
The Sudowoodo continued to terrorize you by following you to the cave entrance but it did not enter however. A look of fright covered its face as it saw the cave but this was something you couldn’t see. The Sudowoodo proceeded to bash the outside of the cave until rocks came from above, blocking the cave entrance with you still inside. Turning around you find yourself in pitch black apart from your pokemon’s fiery tail. A strange noise was just in front of you that sounded like crying. It was a Teddiursa who had been frightened by the noise the falling rocks made. The way you came is now impassable so your only hope of getting out would be to explore further into the cave. What will you do?

Goin’ Graveler- You need to reply to your last update.

Krystal- You need to reply to your last update.

Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- The three of you enter the Burnt Forest Wastelands together but before you get to take in your surroundings, you are promptly attacked by a large group of Skarmory! There would be about 7 or 8 in the group, too many for you three to handle alone so you all ran. The Skarmory didn’t follow you for a moment, giving you the opportunity to get a head start on them but they soon took up the chase. As the frenzied pokemon drew closer and closer, two options became available to you in the form of a forked cavern. To the left was an apparent dead end and to the right was a cavern that stretched further than the eye could see. The right would seem the smart choice until.

“Take the left path. Go to your left!” A voice was projected into each of your heads in the form of telepathy. What will you do?

Goin' Graveler
25th January 2005, 10:42 AM
Schrack & Goin’ Graveler: You guys both decide to run to the caverns. As you reach the cavern entrance, you are disappointed to see a sleeping Nosepass that seems to be guarding the door. What will you do now?
Hmmm... that Nosepass must be pretty high-levelled.... let's go the other way, Machop.

I think this was my last reply.

enchantress
25th January 2005, 4:01 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - Seeming pleased with the fact that he has a battle on his hands the boy stares at you strangely for a few seconds. “Well?” he queries. “Are you gonna send out a pokemon or are you gonna fight me yourself?”

Gulpin, sitting quietly on the rock, appears to have forgotten its hunger as it watches you with a worried expression on its face. What will you do?


Lon - Kaido Leers menacingly at the Seedot which only succeeds in making them laugh even harder. Kaido, angered by their rude behaviour, shoots out another Bubble, drenching the Seedot even further. By this point they are laughing so hard that they don’t notice how slippery the ground beneath them is becoming after being soaked with the water Kaido is attacking them with and they both slip over, falling toward each other, their heads colliding and temporarily stunning them both. It appears this situation isn’t amusing to them anymore as they try to refocus upon Kaido, their heads still spinning from the hit they took. What will you do?


Metal Yoshi - While captivated by the Sweet Scent, your words have an effect on Mareep and his eyes suddenly focus again, zeroing in on Oddish. Frowning at the little weed before him, Mareep rushes forward and Tackles the little trickster before it has a chance to try and distract him again. Oddish, not too thrilled with being bowled over, uses Absorb to try and steal away some of Mareep’s energy before he can attack again. What will you do?


Kas85 - If you can’t give me a decent reply I’m not going to waste my time giving you a decent update.

Torchic uses a few Scratch attacks on Natu who retaliates with a few Peck attacks on Torchic.


Texan Chris - Seviper isn’t about to let Mareep pull the same fast one on it this time and is ready for Amp when he moves in. A split second before Amp succeeds in Tackling Seviper, the slippery serpent straightens out its coiled body and and flings itself in front of him causing Amp to go tumbling head over heels. Seviper then makes its move while Amp is down, lunging forward and wrapping itself around Amps neck before squeezing for all it’s worth. What will you do?


Matty - Deciding to power up ready for battle with the tree sucking stagbeetle, Treecko begins a little dance, creating a powerful tornado of wind around himself as he performs his Swords Dance. Completing his move and feeling as though he can conquer the world he leaps toward the tree surprising Pinsir with a rather powerful Pound to the back of the head. The force of the blow sends Pinsir flying off the tree trunk and leaves it sitting on the ground, completely stunned by the sudden attack. After a few seconds it seems to regain its focus and stares menacingly at Treecko. Oddly enough, Pinsir makes no attempt to retaliate and you wonder why it is just sitting there, staring at you. For now it appears to simply be Focusing it’s Energy. What will you do?


Chaos - Or would you prefer me to abbreviate your name to MOC? Whatever you decide is fine with me, just let me know.

Running to the side of the road to stuff his ears with leaves Machop looks back at you with a look of confusion on his features. Watching your rather comic interpretation of the moves you would like him to use against the screaming Whimsur, he immediately moves into action, Leering hard at the little pink blob who only begins screaming louder. Fearing your eardrums are about to burst you cover your ears while Machop moves in to put a stop to this little cry baby’s screaming, attacking Whimsur with Low Kick. Whimsur, not liking the beating it has just received, stares angrily at Machop before reaching out and Pounding him on the head. What will you do now?


Pokemon Master Denny - Starting out on your Cloud Garden journey you decide to venture along the lovely Rainbow Road, home to many weird and wonderful creatures. You happily watch the pokemon you see going about their business, wondering which ones you would like to add to your team. They seem to be used to people travelling along this road and do not bother hiding when they see you pass. One particular pokemon soon grabs your attention though. And I literally mean grabs, as an Aipom drops from one of the overhanging tree branches and lands on your head before taking hold of your ears and pulling them for all it’s worth. Whatever will you do?


Joshua - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road with Trapinch and Taillow by your side, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can approach the little Vulpix who is sitting by the side of the path, staring at you curiously. What will you do?

enchantress
25th January 2005, 5:10 PM
"Wow This Place Is Beautiful!"Alex Said As He Stepped Outside His New Home On Cloud Garden"I'll Sure Miss It.*sigh*I Geuss I'll Be Going Along The Space Path.I Wonder What I'll Meet Out There."And With That Alex Was On His Way On His Pokemon Master Journey.He Continued His Path Down To The Space Path With No Interruptions.When He Came To The Space Path Alex Stood A Moment To Admire It Before Beginning,Then He Began To Walk Down THe Unobstructed Path Until.
"Wow,A Pokemon!Charmander Go Use Growl Then Scratch!"

Mods:I Don't Know If I Choose To Find A RANDOM Pokemon But I Did.... So You May Choose What Poke,And If It's Not Allowed Just Pm Me Please.No I will not PM you. I'm sick and tired of people not reading anything around here. Fizzy Bubbles is an RPG. RPG's involve reading. A lot of reading! If you cannot read, understand and follow the simplest rules there is a serious problem.

The subject of random pokemon has come up so many times that I can't even begin to count. Each and every one of those incidences has been replied to so you should have seen at least one post by now which tells you that choosing the pokemon you encounter in a zone is not allowed.

I've already deleted your post. Please make another introductory post and if you still want it to be the Space Path it would help if you post in gold. While it's not necessary for introductory posts to be in color, it is helpful.

Master of Chaos
25th January 2005, 7:51 PM
Chaos - Or would you prefer me to abbreviate your name to MOC? Whatever you decide is fine with me, just let me know.

Running to the side of the road to stuff his ears with leaves Machop looks back at you with a look of confusion on his features. Watching your rather comic interpretation of the moves you would like him to use against the screaming Whimsur, he immediately moves into action, Leering hard at the little pink blob who only begins screaming louder. Fearing your eardrums are about to burst you cover your ears while Machop moves in to put a stop to this little cry baby’s screaming, attacking Whimsur with Low Kick. Whimsur, not liking the beating it has just received, stares angrily at Machop before reaching out and Pounding him on the head. What will you do now?

Machop put it's hands to its head, winced in pain, and shot a glance towards Chaos. Chaos waved his hand and did a kicking motion to signal to continue low kicking. Machop nodded and turned back to face Whismur. Chaos, meanwhile, took out three pokeballs, two he put in his ears and he enlargened the third so that it was ready so that he could throw it to provide a distraction the next time Whismur went on the offense.

OOC: I prefer Chaos.

Ice Tyranitar
25th January 2005, 9:28 PM
Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- The three of you enter the Burnt Forest Wastelands together but before you get to take in your surroundings, you are promptly attacked by a large group of Skarmory! There would be about 7 or 8 in the group, too many for you three to handle alone so you all ran. The Skarmory didn’t follow you for a moment, giving you the opportunity to get a head start on them but they soon took up the chase. As the frenzied pokemon drew closer and closer, two options became available to you in the form of a forked cavern. To the left was an apparent dead end and to the right was a cavern that stretched further than the eye could see. The right would seem the smart choice until.

“Take the left path. Go to your left!” A voice was projected into each of your heads in the form of telepathy. What will you do?

Ice Tyranitar decided to follow the subliminal message. He dashed as soon as he heard the voice, so he did not see which side the other two had decided to take. He ran into the left fork, hoping that it was safe and that the others had followed...

lilbluecorsola
25th January 2005, 10:48 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - Seeming pleased with the fact that he has a battle on his hands the boy stares at you strangely for a few seconds. “Well?” he queries. “Are you gonna send out a pokemon or are you gonna fight me yourself?”

Gulpin, sitting quietly on the rock, appears to have forgotten its hunger as it watches you with a worried expression on its face. What will you do?

Custard drew in a breath, deeply offended, causing his scarlet chest feathers to puff up. Shrieking curses through the squawks being babbled rapidly from his golden beak, he flapped his flippers wildly to draw the boy's attention.

Blue, attempting to calm her Pokémon, responded. "Since you seem to be blind, I'm battling with my Delibird."

While her tone was confident, she certainly wasn't feeling that way. Custard only knew one attack so far, so this would certainly be a tough battle for the two of them...

Castform
25th January 2005, 10:54 PM
Leon looked around at Rainbow Road.

"What a beautiful place!" Leon said excitedly.

Ghoul seem to hate it. Leon thought It might be a little to cheery for him. Ghoul loved fighting and creepy manision but absolutely HATED beautiful places. Ghoul flew into his trainers backpack and hid there while Leon was looking. Leon realizing Ghoul wa sin his backpack returned him to his pokeball.

"Time to chill out!" He sai loudly to himself.

He took a towel from his backpack and laid down on the ground near the walkway. He laid on the towel and put some sun glasses on.

"This is the life!" Leon exclaimed

Blaziken's Emberz
25th January 2005, 11:08 PM
Pokemon Master Denny - Starting out on your Cloud Garden journey you decide to venture along the lovely Rainbow Road, home to many weird and wonderful creatures. You happily watch the pokemon you see going about their business, wondering which ones you would like to add to your team. They seem to be used to people travelling along this road and do not bother hiding when they see you pass. One particular pokemon soon grabs your attention though. And I literally mean grabs, as an Aipom drops from one of the overhanging tree branches and lands on your head before taking hold of your ears and pulling them for all it’s worth. Whatever will you do?

"Ow!" Denny yelped as the Aipom pulled on his ears. Torchic stared helplessly as its master was pulled on his ears - hard.

Aipom kept a firm grip on Denny's ears, and Denny tried all he could to pull the hand-like tail off of his head. Torchic filled with uncontrollable rage and immediately slashed Aipom with its Scratch attack. Aipom somersaulted off of Denny's head and landed on the thin floor of the rainbow.

Denny stood up and stared at his Torchic, and then at the wild Aipom. Its once purple face now had a small scratch on its right cheek. Denny's ears were swollen and red in color. One could see the ear pulsate.

"Thanks, Torchic," Denny said. Torchic nodded happily in reply. All was calm, but the Aipom sure didn't look quite pleased at the duo. It gritted its teeth and its eyes filled with anger...

--------

OOC - enchantress, you can abbrieviate my name to PMD if you want.

Matt72
25th January 2005, 11:33 PM
Matty - Deciding to power up ready for battle with the tree sucking stagbeetle, Treecko begins a little dance, creating a powerful tornado of wind around himself as he performs his Swords Dance. Completing his move and feeling as though he can conquer the world he leaps toward the tree surprising Pinsir with a rather powerful Pound to the back of the head. The force of the blow sends Pinsir flying off the tree trunk and leaves it sitting on the ground, completely stunned by the sudden attack. After a few seconds it seems to regain its focus and stares menacingly at Treecko. Oddly enough, Pinsir makes no attempt to retaliate and you wonder why it is just sitting there, staring at you. For now it appears to simply be Focusing it’s Energy. What will you do?

Realizing my Attack of Opportunity </DnD Reference> was wearing out, I decide to milk whats left of it for all its worth...

"Way to go Treecko! Now get back in there and give that bug another Poundto the face, watch out for the pinchers. Then tumble around behind it and give a second Pound to the back of the skull!"

Ytnim
25th January 2005, 11:36 PM
Sorry Goin' Graveler, I must have missed that. Anyone else I missed please tell me. Ice Tyranitar please reply to your update in the appropriate colour, Sienna, or you will not be updated. Anyway Goin' Graveler here is your update.

Goin' Graveler- After sneaking away from the Nosepass and the cave it was guarding, you made your way along the rock-face. It was cold and eerie around here, like the life had been sucked out of the place. The rock was all a dull grey with spots of brown every now and again, the colour you get when you mix all your paints together. Not even pokemon seemed to like it around here, you and your Machop alike where getting chills up your spine. Eventually you came to another entrance to a cavern, this one much, much larger. It was dark inside but you could see that from the ceiling hung many Zubat, sleeping the day out. What will you do?

Dark Fire
26th January 2005, 12:06 AM
Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- The three of you enter the Burnt Forest Wastelands together but before you get to take in your surroundings, you are promptly attacked by a large group of Skarmory! There would be about 7 or 8 in the group, too many for you three to handle alone so you all ran. The Skarmory didn’t follow you for a moment, giving you the opportunity to get a head start on them but they soon took up the chase. As the frenzied pokemon drew closer and closer, two options became available to you in the form of a forked cavern. To the left was an apparent dead end and to the right was a cavern that stretched further than the eye could see. The right would seem the smart choice until.

“Take the left path. Go to your left!” A voice was projected into each of your heads in the form of telepathy. What will you do?

Littix ran as fast as he could dogding as many obstecles as he could.
-"Left? what? who said that?" He inquired, while he frantically looked around for the cause of the voice.
Littix was lost, on the right he could see a clear escape, but he heard a voice tell him to go left. Just then Ice Tyranitar ran past him, and turned left. Seeing his friend run in that direction he followed him into the dead end. Only time would tell what would happen next...

enchantress
26th January 2005, 2:03 AM
Horace and Flame were the last to reach the fork. "I wonder what path Ice Tyranitar and Littix took?" But a voice kept going in his head.... "Take the left...." Horace just couldn't stand the voice. Flame suddenly shouted, " I know, I know! The left path must have a Psychic Pokemon!"
"Ok....," Horace replied, "Let's catch it!!!"
The phrase 'Let's catch it!' echoed through the right path as Horace and Flame took the left path hoping that the others took the left path too.
What's this??? If you don't figure out what's wrong with it and fix it pretty soon I'll be deleting it.

PokéCma
26th January 2005, 4:11 AM
PokéCma - Woody jumps frantically into the air, throwing Caterpie off his chest before blindly running around Pounding at the ground with his tail. Caterpie lands on a soft pile of leaves nearby and stands watching, cutely giggling away to itself. Woody, being unable to see anything, is becoming distressed at not having found his target while Caterpie laughs harder and harder as Woody becomes more confused. What will you do?

PokéCma: Ugh, this is not going as planned...
Woody: I'll get you eventually, Caterpie!
*PokéCma digs through his Bag and pulls out a Full Heal*
PokéCma: Woody! Hold still!
Woody: But I'm trying to Pound the Caterpie, remember?
*Ignoring Woody's remark, PokéCma sprays a Full Heal, melting the stringy Caterpie silk off of Woody's face*
Woody: Thanks, I can see again!
PokéCma: Exactly. Now try to Pound the Caterpie again, but this time, be a little more careful.
Woody: Right, I'll get that bug!
*Woody runs up at the Caterpie, watching out for tree roots, String Shots, and any other obstacles*

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
26th January 2005, 4:16 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

Joshua - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road with Trapinch and Taillow by your side, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can approach the little Vulpix who is sitting by the side of the path, staring at you curiously. What will you do?

Joshua approaches the Vulpix, and crouches down beside it. "Hey little fella," he says soothingly to it.

The Vulpix continues to regard Joshua with curiousity. He draws a pokeball from his belt.

Taillow lands beside Vulpix, and begins to rub against it, and Trapinch stands next to Joshua, unsure about this new encounter.

"Taillow," Taillow says, as he brushes the Vulpix's fur with her beak.
"What do ya say? Wanna come along with us?" Joshua asks tenatively, waiting for its response.

Tamer Zack
26th January 2005, 5:56 AM
Ready to start his journy Zack walked through the Cloud Gardens with a determine look on his face he looks ahead at the Burnt Forest Wastelands.

;228; BoBo: [Well there it is]*starts to smile*
"Were almost there " He said as he sees Burnt Forest Wastelands up ahead. This place should be good for you BoBo and a good place to explore and learn about the 2 Powerfull Fire Pokemon that were here along time ago.

;228; BoBo: [You know me I'm always ready for an adventure] *looks straight ahead with a ready face*

Alright BoBo let's go straight ahead and maybe if were lucky we'll see some wild pokemon or something better.

;228; BoBo:[Okay sounds good I'm ready for anything]

"That's the Spirit let's go" And they both started to enter Burnt Forest Wastelands.

Goin' Graveler
26th January 2005, 8:00 AM
Goin' Graveler- After sneaking away from the Nosepass and the cave it was guarding, you made your way along the rock-face. It was cold and eerie around here, like the life had been sucked out of the place. The rock was all a dull grey with spots of brown every now and again, the colour you get when you mix all your paints together. Not even pokemon seemed to like it around here, you and your Machop alike where getting chills up your spine. Eventually you came to another entrance to a cavern, this one much, much larger. It was dark inside but you could see that from the ceiling hung many Zubat, sleeping the day out. What will you do?

Shh.... Machop, be quiet, we're going to try and sneak past the Zubat. You got a flashlight handy?

TexanChris
26th January 2005, 6:57 PM
RAINBOW ROAD


Texan Chris - Seviper isn’t about to let Mareep pull the same fast one on it this time and is ready for Amp when he moves in. A split second before Amp succeeds in Tackling Seviper, the slippery serpent straightens out its coiled body and and flings itself in front of him causing Amp to go tumbling head over heels. Seviper then makes its move while Amp is down, lunging forward and wrapping itself around Amp's neck before squeezing for all it’s worth. What will you do?

Chris watched as the seviper wrapped around Amp's neck and squeezed. "Noo!" he yelled, in terror. The pokeball he held dropped to the ground, and a lone tear streaked down his right cheek as he realized the trouble they were in.

"Amp, you've got to get youself loose! Try to growl! And if that doesn't work, try hitting the seviper against a rock or tree! You've got to get loose of seviper's grip!"

And that's when it struck him that the pokedex he carried might have some help for him, so he took his pokedex out of his pants pocket and used it to glean some way of getting out of the sticky situation.

Krystal
26th January 2005, 8:34 PM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Krystal: You walk on the desolate path of the Burnt Forest Wastelands. All around you is, well, burnt forest wastelands. It seems to go on for miles. Burned tree here, patch of bare dirt there. Very boring scenery. You are suddenly stopped by a figure covered in a dark robe. “Hello, my dear,” he says in a raspy voice. “I would like a favor from you. Down the road will be a colony of Pokemon. They will ask for your help to retrieve something of great value. If you give it to me instead of them, I will reward you handsomely.” The man then disappears as quickly as he had appeared. Will you continue on the path or take a new route?

"Come on, Flight. You can't be more sluggish than that... You know, the looks of this place isn't half bad. Maybe we can count the trees... One... Two... Three..." Crystal, herself, was becoming quite bored. And her attempt to cheer up her Pokemon didn't help either. Flight, her Vulpix with only four cream colored tails, pouted as they walked. "Flight, something has gotta happen, right?" Just as she said those words, the cloaked figure appeared.

"Hello, my dear. I would like a favor from you. Down the road will be a colony of Pokemon. They will ask for your help to retrieve something of great value." Crystal felt a chill run down her spine. Flight, her Vulpix, bared her teeth as her fur stood on end. "If you give it to me instead of them, I will reward you handsomely." And with that, the man disappeared.

Flight jumped onto Crystal's shoulder, hissing at where the figure once stood. "Oh, come now Flight..." Crystal really didn't have a bad bone in her body, but this was a thing she might want to snatch. "This could be a good opportunity." For, she didn't have to give this "item of great value" back to the cloaked man. Instead, she could give it back to the Pokemon, for they might reward her more.

As Crystal walked, Flight's fur didn't settle down. She kept her perch on Crystal's shoulder, still baring her teeth. As they walked, the roads split ahead: one continuing straight, one rearing off to the left. Flight immediately jumped off her throne on Crystal's shoulder and beckoned to the path that split off to the left. "Aw, Flight, you party pooper. Don't be silly. Lets just continue on ahead and see what happens." Crystal walked on as Fight jumped onto her shoulder. "Puppy eyes will not do a thing." Crystal kept her eyes on the road when Flight peered up to her with red, glasslike round eyes. "Just to see what happens." She reminded her Vulpix who pouted on her shoulder.

[OOC: I'm sorry, I missed this update. x.x; But I finally found it! Yay! ^.^;]

Silver Suicune
26th January 2005, 10:28 PM
Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- The three of you enter the Burnt Forest Wastelands together but before you get to take in your surroundings, you are promptly attacked by a large group of Skarmory! There would be about 7 or 8 in the group, too many for you three to handle alone so you all ran. The Skarmory didn’t follow you for a moment, giving you the opportunity to get a head start on them but they soon took up the chase. As the frenzied pokemon drew closer and closer, two options became available to you in the form of a forked cavern. To the left was an apparent dead end and to the right was a cavern that stretched further than the eye could see. The right would seem the smart choice until.

“Take the left path. Go to your left!” A voice was projected into each of your heads in the form of telepathy. What will you do?

Horace and Flame were the last to reach the fork. "I wonder what path Ice Tyranitar and Littix took?" But a voice kept going in his head.... "Take the left...." Horace just couldn't stand the voice.
"Ok....," Horace replied, "that's it, I'm going to the left."
Their voices echoed through the right path as Horace and Flame took the left path hoping that the others took the left path too.

Child Prodijy
26th January 2005, 11:01 PM
Mo was staring at the map, a smile flitting across his face.

He sent out his wooper, Frankenstein.

"See that glowing trail, Frank? That's the Space Path. If we go there, we can dominate the universe! Come on!"

Frankenstein: Uhhhhh...

JirachiBlack
27th January 2005, 11:13 AM
For the first time ever, I have left the city. I went travaling with my faitful Chikorita and we appeard in memory lane...

;152; Chikorita!

I know chiki, I know that your mother is bueried here (sp?).

;152; Chiko...

Its okay Chiki, we can still look for my mother.

so We continued(sp?) down the lane.

duncan
27th January 2005, 6:29 PM
Duncan walked into the Cloud Garden with Blaze, his Torchic.
"Come on, Blaze, let's go to Rainbow Road." Duncan said, feeling
quite satisfied with himself on his first journey. "Torchic!" Blaze
said, feeling the same. Duncan smiled. "Don't worry. There's gotta
be some Pokemon in there." Duncan said hopefully. Blaze nodded.
Duncan smiled. "Let's go!" he said and they walked off.

Misao
27th January 2005, 11:14 PM
Roxanne walked into the cloud garden, her faithful vulpix sitting on her shoulder. She smiled, looking over at Krystal, her vulpix. "Whaddya think, Krystal? Which way should we go?"
"VulVul! Pix!" She indicates with her nose the rainbow path, obviously wanting to go sight seeing and possibly make some new friends.
"Alrighty then, Krystal! Rainbow Path it is! Maybe we'll even make new friends along the way, hmm?" Roxanne smiles. "I'll race you to the entrance, Krystal!" She takes off running, her vulpix right alongside her.

Megaman Xtreme
28th January 2005, 12:37 AM
Jon, being a wanderer, walked into the magical cloud garden.

"Well Scyther," I said to my oh so cool Scyther," Where do you want to go?"

"Scy-Scy-Scyther!!," said Scyther as he pointed to the burnt forest wastelands.

"Ok," i said,"lets gooooo!!!

"Scyther!!!!," said Scyther.......

TK03
28th January 2005, 2:39 AM
Fountain Garden:
TK: You decide to continue your adventure in the realms of the Lake region, with your Skitty, who is prancing around at the thought of a journey. You take the path, which leads straight into the Lake region.

After a while, you end up on a cliff, and you think, "So... where's the Lake?" Skitty jumps up and down, pointing below the end of the cliff. To your amazement, its a gigantic lake, big enough to support pods of Wailords. To your left, there is a path leading down to the lake, but there is also a path to the right. Which path will you choose, as they both lead to different sides of the lake.

Me: "Hum? hey Jason wich one do you think we should take?" Jose asked his skitty who with out even consulting its trainer started to run

Jason: "Meow,Meow,Meow" the pkmn said runing down the right path as its trainer fallowed behind..

Me: "Jason be caerfull we dont know what could be here or if the road is safe" skitty dint listen and keept skiping along...

Aniodia
29th January 2005, 3:20 AM
Yay for oldness!


Aniodia - The Gastly doesn't buy your flattery. It instead smiles wickedly, floating higher as the voice whispers: "Hahahaha... You wish to control me, Living? Sure, I will let you use me... I shall let you haunt others... but first you must defeat me." The Gastly licks it's "lips" and the voice, in a menacing tone, states it's declaration of battle: "So, tell me, Living... do you have what it takes to defeat a ghost?!" With these words, Gastly swoops towards you, it's tongue stretched out preparing to Lick your Sneasel.

"Sam, Gastly's tongues tend to paralyze, so when he lunges for the Lick, dodge and Taunt it. That way, he won't be able to use his Hypnosis." Samuke, who had prepared to take the hit, quickly sprung onto the balls of his feet, waiting to jump out of the way of the attacking ghost.

Arcades, on the other hand, puffed on his cigarette a little more, then racked his brain quickly to find something for Samuke to do afterwards. {All Sam can do is Leer, Taunt, and Scratch. Leer ain't gonna do much, and Scratch will go right through it... However, since the Gastly's corporeal for the moment, maybe Sam could grab a piece of gravestone and throw it at it... The energy from the stone might at least disrupt the Gastly's form...}

Lon
29th January 2005, 2:53 PM
Lon - Kaido Leers menacingly at the Seedot which only succeeds in making them laugh even harder. Kaido, angered by their rude behaviour, shoots out another Bubble, drenching the Seedot even further. By this point they are laughing so hard that they don’t notice how slippery the ground beneath them is becoming after being soaked with the water Kaido is attacking them with and they both slip over, falling toward each other, their heads colliding and temporarily stunning them both. It appears this situation isn’t amusing to them anymore as they try to refocus upon Kaido, their heads still spinning from the hit they took. What will you do?



Tomo reached into his pocket and pulled out one of the 5 Red/White Pokeballs that he had bought prior to visiting this place. Pressing the center button, he increased the size of the pokeball. Next, with as good of an aim as he could get, he hurled the device at one of the dazed Seedot in hopes of his first capture.

Crazy Wartortle
29th January 2005, 9:00 PM
Red got of the boat and looked at his map. He looked at all the areas he could go to and thought:
"i think i better start with a relaxing area, maybe the fountain garden.Yeah y not, it will also help Houndour train.
Handour get out what do u think shuld we go to the fauntain garden. Houndour come on out buddy. What do u think bout going to the fountain garden?"
;228;- "Hound Hound Our" It replied.
"Great, lets go then. And mayb u'll get a good chance to fight against water types, and overcome your weaknesses"

Psychic
29th January 2005, 10:13 PM
The Rose Arch

Psychic- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?
After reading the sign to her friend, Psychic asked the Scyther for his opinion.
"I chose to go to the Rose Arch, now you tell me which way to go!" She said kindly.
The mantis paused to consider for a moment, then cried "Scai, ther scai scai, ther-scai, ther scai-ther!" he nodded, then stared up at his trainer expectantly.
"Yes, the maze would be a nice place to test our skills. Shall we go off, then?" the girl asked.
Scyther cried out one last "Scai!" and together they took the path leading to the Hedge Maze.

(Sorry not to have posted earlier, I kinda overlooked the post ^^; )

~Psychic

Rekkuza
29th January 2005, 10:31 PM
I would like to restart my adventure in Cloud Garden.




The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find…


RekKuzA looks at the Sky Gate and gulps at its beauty. RekKuzA then goes twoard the Rose Arch. As RekKuzA and Gastly walk, they see many different kinds of flowers. Some, RekKuzA hasn't even seen before. As The two walk, they look from side to side and wonder what lies up ahead.

Tha Legend
29th January 2005, 11:19 PM
The Fountain Garden: A small garden filled with fountains, waterfalls and clear lakes. Water pokemon love this little area and thrive to the point where you can't turn around without tripping over a Magikarp. Fishing is not allowed in this area as it is considered as cruelty towards the water pokemon

Mason gasped as he approached the opulent Sky Gate. The expertly sculpted Altaria reliefs beckoned him ever closer to the lustrous entrance of the Cloud Garden. Upon closer inspection, he noted the golden bars were actually formed into winding vines from Tangela sculptures.

Without warning, the gates swung open, and the Cloud Garden's beauty instantly paled that of the entrance. Among the billowing clouds, crystal clear water cascaded over breathtaking waterfalls and into shimmering pools. All around him, lush greenery spilled out of the various hanging planters that dotted the landscape.

"Wow," Mason finally managed.

He looked down skeptically at the pillowy foundation in front of him. After marshalling his courage, he chanced a step onto it. It was spongy at first touch, but it proved solid. After a few more steps, he found the confidence to walk regualarly.

Mason wandered around for ten or so minutes before finally reaching the pokécenter. The glass doors slid open to reveal standard pokécenter fare. Ignoring the surroundings for a moment, he approached the desk.

"Hello, trainer," the nurse greeted him with a cheery voice. "Do your pokémon need healing?"

Mason shook his head. "I really just need some info. I'm training water pokémon, and I was wondering if there were any good places to go around here..."

The nurse smiled. "I'm no trainer, but there is a map to the area over by the information kiosk over there." She pointed left towards a stand brimming with leaflets.

"Thanks," Mason replied sheepishly. He hurried over to the stand and grabbed a map. He glanced over it for a moment before finding a location that seemed to suit him.

"Fountain Garden," he drawled. "That sounds good, but its so far away? How am I gonna make it there? Maybe one of the locals can take me."

RP Notes: I hope this is okay. I only really have experience writing fanfics. I didn't want to assume too much.

~Legend~

Matt72
30th January 2005, 5:51 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls


Radical Edward: Mawile begins her little dance again, and suddenly lunges forward towards the little monkey pokemon with a fist covered in flames! Luck is not on your side, however, as Aipom easily leaps out of the way to send Mawile slamming into the tree behind it. The force of the Fire Punch blows a nice chunk from the tree. Fully angered now, Mawile's giant mouth-horn lunges this time, pulling the rest of the pokemon with it as the deadly jaws close over the purple chimp and tear it up like a steak knife. When Mawile's back jaw finally lets go Aipom tumbles out and drops to the forest floor unconscious...

~*Hureta*~: At first everything appears to be peaceful. All the pokemon, with the exception of Noctowl, are peacefully off in dreamland. Although a bit worried about the surroundings at first, Swinub finally manages to fall asleep. It isn't long, however, before a loud shrieking sound rings out through the old courtyard! All of the pokemon are awoken harshly and an air of panic fills the air....

Elite Water Trainer: Attempting to stay calm, Clamperl concentrates and manages to blast the string from her shell with a nicely timed water gun attack. Standing back, you look over your shoulder worried that maybe your enemy has some help waiting. Fortunately the other Weedle don't seem to care at all, the pokemon don't really start sticking together til they become Kakuna....Anyway, Weedle lunges at Clamperl again, this time managing to sting the soft inside of your clam pokemon. Trying not to panic, Clamperl slams her shell closed on the bug pokemon and gives it a nice shot of water in the face! This only goes on for a few seconds before Clamperl opens up and drops a now fainted Weedle to the ground...

LadyUmbra: Stretching its body out for you, Onix forms a perfect rock bridge. Clambering up, you finally reach the hole to find it would be just big enough for you to squeeze through. As you attempt to climb, a hand comes from nowhere.

"Need a hand?"

You look up to find a man kneeling over the hole. He looks to be in his 30's, and is wearing light clothing with a sun-hat. Next to him is a bucket of pokeballs and a Shepard’s hook. Apparently you've wandered into a pokemon breeders territory...

Rock Garden

Aurora Wish: Deciding its time to move out, you ready your map and your pokemon. You follow a roped off walkway up a path going towards the monuments along with a large group of other guests. You walk for what seems like an hour before you finally reach a kind of rest station with bathrooms and some food stalls. This is also the part where the paths finally open up. To the right path is the Onix formation you saw, and to the left you see a large mesa with a large cloud of dust rising from one side of it. Both look equally curious...

Epyon & P-Arts: You set foot in the glorious Rock Garden, a widely known natural attraction. Many tourists and trainers walk past you, meandering through the many natural and man-made rock formations. Straight ahead of you to the north is the visitors area, with plenty of shops and information booths. To the northeast and east is the park itself, from the entrance you can see first thing a huge formation in the shape of an Onix, miles away. Many smaller arches and shapes dot the landscape between there and here. To the west is a parking lot, so I doubt there is much you'd want to do there and to the South is the way you just came, don't think you wanna go there either. So where would you like to start your trip to the Rock Garden?

Nagashi
30th January 2005, 6:11 PM
Epyon & P-Arts: You set foot in the glorious Rock Garden, a widely known natural attraction. Many tourists and trainers walk past you, meandering through the many natural and man-made rock formations. Straight ahead of you to the north is the visitors area, with plenty of shops and information booths. To the northeast and east is the park itself, from the entrance you can see first thing a huge formation in the shape of an Onix, miles away. Many smaller arches and shapes dot the landscape between there and here. To the west is a parking lot, so I doubt there is much you'd want to do there and to the South is the way you just came, don't think you wanna go there either. So where would you like to start your trip to the Rock Garden?[/b]
P-Arts thought for a moment about where his team and him should go. The information booth would probably be the smart choice, but he decided to ask his two Pokemon where they should go. "Medo, Schal, were do you think we should head next?" He asked, coming to a decision himself. Still, better to know what they think.

;092; Let's head straight to the park!

;116; Yeah, - need - no point in wasting - blood - time round here.

He grinned. "I was hoping you'd say that! To the park we go!" So, with his team of homicidal Poke's, he set of towards the the giant Onix.

Eeveeboy_geoff
30th January 2005, 7:33 PM
Matt 72: Here's the last thing I did... Sorry I took so long, but I just had finals and stuff…




As your Pokemon sends a few embers into the tunnel you hear a few cries, mostly going “Ow! Hot hot hot hot!” As it scrambles back down into the tunnel. “Hey, who’s up there?” The thing in the tunnels calls out. “And what do you think you’re doing?” Your reply?



"Uh? It's not a Pokemon?" Jeff asked.

["Gee, what makes you say that?"] Inferno asked sarcastically.

Jeff gives his Vulpix a dirty look. "The fact that it can talk."

["I can talk!"]

"English." Jeff raises a sarcastic eyebrow at the Vulpix. "Only one way to find out." The Eevee Pokemorph raises his voice. "Hello? Are you a Pokemon?"

Phaedra
30th January 2005, 10:57 PM
Well I daresay this is long overdue.

Anoidia - I'll get yours up later.

Xander - Manetric's Howl and Swift combo overtakes Bulbasaur's pathetic attempt at a Vine Whip, sending the little Grass-type head over... bulb... into the roses. Bulbasaur is about as angry as it can get at this point, and after recovering charges Manectric, Growling and sending Vine Whips out. Off in the distance you hear footsteps, but they seem to be passing by...

B_L_T - You don't mind if I call you this, do you?

"Will this be his best choice, or an endless nightmare?"

More like someone's idea of a joke.

When you turn the corner, you suddenly slam into a huge brick wall with the picture of a man bending over and the words "Well, it SAID "end"..." painted on it. On the other side you hear someone laughing. You notice there is a way around the wall, so you just walk around it. What you find is a young man and his Smeargle rolling around on the ground, howling with laughter. Eventually they calm down and notice you. "Ahahahahahaha! Oh man, I can't believe that actually worked..." He seems to be trying his hardest not to burst out laughing. "The name's... ehehehe... Dalton. Who are you?"

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
31st January 2005, 12:40 AM
B_L_T - You don't mind if I call you this, do you?

"Will this be his best choice, or an endless nightmare?"

More like someone's idea of a joke.

When you turn the corner, you suddenly slam into a huge brick wall with the picture of a man bending over and the words "Well, it SAID "end"..." painted on it. On the other side you hear someone laughing. You notice there is a way around the wall, so you just walk around it. What you find is a young man and his Smeargle rolling around on the ground, howling with laughter. Eventually they calm down and notice you. "Ahahahahahaha! Oh man, I can't believe that actually worked..." He seems to be trying his hardest not to burst out laughing. "The name's... ehehehe... Dalton. Who are you?"

Finding out the man joking Khai tried to stay calm...

;155; -YO!YO!WHAT´CHA THINK YOU DID!

Prix,Khai´s cyndaquil,was the one who couldn´t control his anger...Khai got naer to the man..

Khai:My name is Khai.Good joke dude,but my cyndaquil doesn´t like jokes...Nice Smeargle...

;155; -Man!If you aren´t against him then I am!I challenge that worthless Painting thrash can!!!

Khai:What he says is that I formally invite you to a pokemon battle.Do you accept?

OCC:No,I don´t care.You can call me that way.

Ytnim
31st January 2005, 12:40 AM
Please quote your reply and post in the appropriate colour or you will be skipped. Sienna for the Burnt Forest Wastelands and Spring Green for the Rose Arch.


Burnt Forest Wastelands

Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- All having taken the advice of the anonymous telepathic message and veering into the left side of the fork, you quickly find yourself in a dead end with the Skarmory closing in on your position. You all close your eyes, not wanting to see your death but nothing happens. Opening your eyes slowly you see the Skarmory slamming into an invisible wall to try and get to you. They soon give up and leave you alone. A ripple could be seen running through the air as the wall disappeared. Looking up you see a Mr. Mime on the top of the cavern. It gave you a wave and then teleported away.

“Hello friends.” The telepathic voice entered your heads again. Spinning around you see a kadabra floating a foot or two above the ground. “Those pokemon that attacked you just now are part of a group of steel types trying to take over this area of the Cloud Garden. That Mr. Mime you saw just now and I are part of a group of psychic pokemon trying to stop their actions but we are having difficulties. We would be very gracious if you three trainers were to help us. If you accept then I shall take you to our home.”
Will you choose to help these pokemon or turn a blind eye?

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- As the both of you enter the remains of the forest that once stood here, you both instantly understand why this place is now called the Burnt Forest Wastelands. The remains of singed trees are littering the otherwise barren desert. The whole place sinks down into a kind of valley surrounded on all sides by caves and caverns. Before you even get to have a good look around, something extra-ordinary happens! A kirlia teleported in front of the pair of you with a not so happy feeling about it. Before you get a chance to recover from this, a girafarig storms in with a cloud of dust behind it and takes a position beside the kirlia. Both pokemon are quite angry for some reason and there is only one way out, battle!

Goin’ Graveler- Sneaking past the hordes of zubat above you, you venture deeper into the cave. It’s not really dark inside so you can see everything around you and everything can see you. Suddenly something black dive-bombs at you from somewhere near the ceiling. A reflex action from both you and your pokemon saved you as you rolled onto the ground. This sound disrupted the zubat and sent them flying and screaming out of the cave, making you hold your arms above your head and duck for cover. As the last of the zubat leave the cave you see what caused this mess in the first place. A murkrow! It is now resting on the ground, glaring at you with its little eyes. It then when in for another attack at your pokemon but machop dodged just in time. It now fluttered around in the air, an evil glint in its eyes. What will you do about it?

Krystal- Continuing down the path before you, you don’t see anything out of the ordinary, just one big barren wasteland with a burnt out tree here and there. The path seems to be leading down while the ground around you stays level, almost like a cave with no roof. You stop because you can hear a rumbling sound coming somewhere from the earth beside you. The rumbling continues to get louder and the ground beneath you starts to shake. Then out of one of the walls of rock to your left bursts out a massive steelix! It seems to have been disturbed by your walking here and goes to attack you. It starts to charge at you but stops. It seems to be listening to something. After doing something like nodding it exited back into the hole it came from. In its place now floats a beldum. A psychic voice enters your head.

“Fight me to prove your worth!”

The beldum’s eye narrowed, ready for battle. What will you do?


Rose Arch

Psychic- Having decided to enter Hedge Maze, you and your pokemon set off in the direction the sign points. The hedges the maze is made from are extremely tall and very thick indeed. Finding the entry point you turn the corner and find a young lady about 15 years of age with blonde hair in front of you. You begin to pass her but she doesn’t allow it.

“You’ll have to battle me to pass. Go Swablu!” the girl yelled, throwing a red and white pokeball in front of the two of you. It released the little bird pokemon that seemed to have clouds for wings. What will you do?

RekKuzA- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

Rekkuza
31st January 2005, 1:06 AM
Rose Arch

RekKuzA- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

After a long look at the different paths, RekKuzA decides to head through the Hedge Maze. RekKuzA points a pokeball at the ground and in a swirl of dark mist, a Gastly appears. "Ready Gasly?" RekKuzA asks. Gastly nods, agreeing to his terms.

Esperante
31st January 2005, 1:10 AM
OOC:Aeon, i quit the campaign,(notifying Dennison, of course) and I'm ready to start my adventure again. I hope this is okay.



I3 - NOTE: When you restart this adventure, you'll be restarting at this update.

Sandshrew rolls it's eyes at your Bellsprout, thinking it a joke. Nonetheless, your Bellsprout uses it's Growth technique to soak up what little sunlight shines on it through the sand and lashes out with it's Vine Whip. However Sandshrew just sidesteps the attack and blasts sand in Bellsprout's eyes with Sand-Attack, blinding it. Bellsprout stumbles around for a bit trying to shake the sand off while retracting it's vines, one slapping Sandshrew across the face. It shrugs it off and hops into a fighting stance.

What will you do now?
Seeing that Pepper was having a lot of trouble in the fight, I3 decided to help him out by sending out the Barboach he had borrowed from that friendly trainer at the aoption center. Being released from the Pokeball, the pokemon shook off some colorful glitter before burrowing into the sand.

I3:Hah, even though Barboach is a Water type, He's also a Ground type, so he's sand-friendly.

Pepper jumped backward a small bit, attaining a fighter's stance, ready to battle. In the same way, Barboach leaped out of the sand, landing half-submerged as if it was in water. It was a sight to see. I3's Pokemon ready for battle, and the opposing Sandshrew, fire in its eyes, ready to fight.

I3:This is the moment, guys! Pepper, use your Vine Whip attack, and Barboach, give him a Water Gun!

OOC:Ah, it's good to be back. =]

~*Aurora Wish*~
31st January 2005, 1:10 AM
Aurora Wish: Deciding its time to move out, you ready your map and your pokemon. You follow a roped off walkway up a path going towards the monuments along with a large group of other guests. You walk for what seems like an hour before you finally reach a kind of rest station with bathrooms and some food stalls. This is also the part where the paths finally open up. To the right path is the Onix formation you saw, and to the left you see a large mesa with a large cloud of dust rising from one side of it. Both look equally curious...

Shannon looked perplexed, now. To Shiner, it looked more harder to decide which way to go. However, the way where the Onix was, sounded like a good place to go. She turned to Shiner to ask for more advice.

"Shiner, do you think we should go where that Onix formation is?" Shannon asked.

"I think so too." Shiner answered. "We can learn more over there. Maybe battle a pokemon or two."

"All right." Shannon took out the map. "We're going that way." She said, pointing to a figure on the map.

"Sounds fine to me." Shiner agreed.

Dark Fire
31st January 2005, 3:13 AM
Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- All having taken the advice of the anonymous telepathic message and veering into the left side of the fork, you quickly find yourself in a dead end with the Skarmory closing in on your position. You all close your eyes, not wanting to see your death but nothing happens. Opening your eyes slowly you see the Skarmory slamming into an invisible wall to try and get to you. They soon give up and leave you alone. A ripple could be seen running through the air as the wall disappeared. Looking up you see a Mr. Mime on the top of the cavern. It gave you a wave and then teleported away.

“Hello friends.” The telepathic voice entered your heads again. Spinning around you see a kadabra floating a foot or two above the ground. “Those pokemon that attacked you just now are part of a group of steel types trying to take over this area of the Cloud Garden. That Mr. Mime you saw just now and I are part of a group of psychic pokemon trying to stop their actions but we are having difficulties. We would be very gracious if you three trainers were to help us. If you accept then I shall take you to our home.”
Will you choose to help these pokemon or turn a blind eye?

Still feeling dazed by the close encounter Littix looks at the two psychic pokemon who just saved his life. He then notices that his friends are all there and that the skarmory are gone.
"That was a close one," He remarks, studying Mr.Mime, and the Kadabra. "Yeah ill help u guys fight off those steel types. It'll b fun, and ill get a chance to get some battleing experience."

Megaman Xtreme
31st January 2005, 5:19 AM
Originally posted by Ytnim
Burnt Forest Wastelands



Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- As the both of you enter the remains of the forest that once stood here, you both instantly understand why this place is now called the Burnt Forest Wastelands. The remains of singed trees are littering the otherwise barren desert. The whole place sinks down into a kind of valley surrounded on all sides by caves and caverns. Before you even get to have a good look around, something extra-ordinary happens! A kirlia teleported in front of the pair of you with a not so happy feeling about it. Before you get a chance to recover from this, a girafarig storms in with a cloud of dust behind it and takes a position beside the kirlia. Both pokemon are quite angry for some reason and there is only one way out, battle!


"Alright!," I said "our first battle!"

All right, Scyther, use Quick attack on Girafarig, then use a second quick attack on kirlia, finally, 1 more quick attack on girafarig!"

"Scyther!!," said Scyther.

Eon
31st January 2005, 5:56 AM
To My Updatees: I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update in a while, I had a huge project due at the end of the semester, and now I have to do two essays and who knows what else. What I'm going to need if you want another update is any of the people in my areas has not recieved an update since the last time I did it, please PM me with your last reply and update. If you're starting out, just PM me your introductory post. Thanks in advance.

Goin' Graveler
31st January 2005, 8:21 AM
Goin’ Graveler- Sneaking past the hordes of zubat above you, you venture deeper into the cave. It’s not really dark inside so you can see everything around you and everything can see you. Suddenly something black dive-bombs at you from somewhere near the ceiling. A reflex action from both you and your pokemon saved you as you rolled onto the ground. This sound disrupted the zubat and sent them flying and screaming out of the cave, making you hold your arms above your head and duck for cover. As the last of the zubat leave the cave you see what caused this mess in the first place. A murkrow! It is now resting on the ground, glaring at you with its little eyes. It then when in for another attack at your pokemon but machop dodged just in time. It now fluttered around in the air, an evil glint in its eyes. What will you do about it?



Grr... Machop, let's show it! Leer it down, then hit it with a Low Kick.

Xander
31st January 2005, 12:03 PM
Xander - Manetric's Howl and Swift combo overtakes Bulbasaur's pathetic attempt at a Vine Whip, sending the little Grass-type head over... bulb... into the roses. Bulbasaur is about as angry as it can get at this point, and after recovering charges Manectric, Growling and sending Vine Whips out. Off in the distance you hear footsteps, but they seem to be passing by...
"Well done Manectric," Xander praises, still amused with Bulbasaur's unexplained burst of temper. "Leer the little ruffian down and if he still wishes to fight, Crunch down on his head."

Ignoring the footsteps they hear, Xander and Ninetales continue to watch the battle, as futile as it appears for the bulb pokemon.

Trick-or-Treater
31st January 2005, 12:48 PM
Dennison? sorry i posted this so late but i restarted my adventure at UPN

Elite Water Trainer
31st January 2005, 3:17 PM
Elite Water Trainer: Attempting to stay calm, Clamperl concentrates and manages to blast the string from her shell with a nicely timed water gun attack. Standing back, you look over your shoulder worried that maybe your enemy has some help waiting. Fortunately the other Weedle don't seem to care at all, the pokemon don't really start sticking together til they become Kakuna....Anyway, Weedle lunges at Clamperl again, this time managing to sting the soft inside of your clam pokemon. Trying not to panic, Clamperl slams her shell closed on the bug pokemon and gives it a nice shot of water in the face! This only goes on for a few seconds before Clamperl opens up and drops a now fainted Weedle to the ground...
Hayley stares at Weedle lying fainted on the ground. "WOW Serenity! That was great! Let's catch it now!" Taking an empty pokeball out of her bag Hayley throws it at the Weedle, already trying to think of names for it.

While Hayley waits to see if she has captured Weedle she gives Serenity a potion. "You deserve a potion after doing that. You're so lucky you didn't get poisoned!" Picking Serenity up and cuddling her Hayley watches the pokeball, hoping she has caught her first pokemon.

Spirit_of_Auron
31st January 2005, 3:22 PM
RAINBOW ROAD



Kas85 - If you can’t give me a decent reply I’m not going to waste my time giving you a decent update.

Torchic uses a few Scratch attacks on Natu who retaliates with a few Peck attacks on Torchic.


[/color]

Kassie could tell that torchic was getting tired. She thought about switching to her horsea, but knew it would be at a disadvantage because of no water nearby. She yelled to her torchic to hang on and to keep using scratch and to try and avoid the peck attacks thrown at it.

Ladyumbra
31st January 2005, 6:02 PM
LadyUmbra: Stretching its body out for you, Onix forms a perfect rock bridge. Clambering up, you finally reach the hole to find it would be just big enough for you to squeeze through. As you attempt to climb, a hand comes from nowhere.

"Need a hand?"

You look up to find a man kneeling over the hole. He looks to be in his 30's, and is wearing light clothing with a sun-hat. Next to him is a bucket of pokeballs and a Shepard’s hook. Apparently you've wandered into a pokemon breeders territory...



Siri scrabbled up onix’s rocky hide intent on reaching sunlight and fresh air. As she reached the hole and struggled to get a hand hold she was shocked when suddenly a hand appeared.

"Need a hand?"

Siri blinked in shock and stared up through the ceiling opening at a man who was kneeling beside the hole. Siri could vaguely spot a bucket and something else beside him.

“A hand would be great” she replied smiling and reached up. Careful not to move her feet to close to onix’s eyes

Psychic
31st January 2005, 8:09 PM
Rose Arch

Psychic- Having decided to enter Hedge Maze, you and your pokemon set off in the direction the sign points. The hedges the maze is made from are extremely tall and very thick indeed. Finding the entry point you turn the corner and find a young lady about 15 years of age with blonde hair in front of you. You begin to pass her but she doesn’t allow it.

“You’ll have to battle me to pass. Go Swablu!” the girl yelled, throwing a red and white pokeball in front of the two of you. It released the little bird pokemon that seemed to have clouds for wings. What will you do?
Nodding, Psychic turned to her companion. "What do you say, my friend, ready for a fight?" She asked the green mantis.

Nodding its reptillian head, the Scyther quickly got into a ninja-like stance with both scythes crossed in front of his chest.

"Scyther, stare it down with Leer!" She commanded sternly. The large, green eyes of her partner grew wide as if having a staring contest with the blue bird. Temporarily paralized with fear, the Swablu started shaking. The other trainer clentched her fists in rage.

"Now, Scyther, Quick Attack while it's too scared to move!" The young girl cried with determination.


Hope it's good!

~Psychic


EDIT: Oh my goodness, I am so so SO sorry, but I just realized that I wanted to go to Memory Lane, not the Rose Arch! *blushes to the color of a Magmar*
Can I please please please please please restart at Memory Lane? Please? I know, I know, it was really stupid of me to make that mistake, but please! I meant to go to the place with the Psychic/Dark/Ghost types are! (Unless they can be found at Rose Arch.) *bangs head on wall*
I'm terribly sorry, and if I can't restart...well, we can just continue here. x_x

Ice Tyranitar
31st January 2005, 9:19 PM
Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- All having taken the advice of the anonymous telepathic message and veering into the left side of the fork, you quickly find yourself in a dead end with the Skarmory closing in on your position. You all close your eyes, not wanting to see your death but nothing happens. Opening your eyes slowly you see the Skarmory slamming into an invisible wall to try and get to you. They soon give up and leave you alone. A ripple could be seen running through the air as the wall disappeared. Looking up you see a Mr. Mime on the top of the cavern. It gave you a wave and then teleported away.

“Hello friends.” The telepathic voice entered your heads again. Spinning around you see a kadabra floating a foot or two above the ground. “Those pokemon that attacked you just now are part of a group of steel types trying to take over this area of the Cloud Garden. That Mr. Mime you saw just now and I are part of a group of psychic pokemon trying to stop their actions but we are having difficulties. We would be very gracious if you three trainers were to help us. If you accept then I shall take you to our home.”
Will you choose to help these pokemon or turn a blind eye?

not like it will do any thing Ice Tyranitar thought to himself. what chance does a low leval ice type have agaist all those steels? then again, if I don't help, I don't want to answer to that kadabra. "I'll help." he said in repy after some hesitation.

Misao
31st January 2005, 11:22 PM
Roxanne walked into the cloud garden, her faithful vulpix sitting on her shoulder. She smiled, looking over at Krystal, her vulpix. "Whaddya think, Krystal? Which way should we go?"
"VulVul! Pix!" She indicates with her nose the rainbow path, obviously wanting to go sight seeing and possibly make some new friends.
"Alrighty then, Krystal! Rainbow Path it is! Maybe we'll even make new friends along the way, hmm?" Roxanne smiles. "I'll race you to the entrance, Krystal!" She takes off running, her vulpix right alongside her.

(SOO sorry..>.< I didn't know..>.<)

Roxanne walked into the cloud garden, her faithful vulpix sitting on her shoulder. She smiled, looking over at Krystal, her vulpix. "Whaddya think, Krystal? Which way should we go?"
"VulVul! Pix!" She indicates with her nose the rainbow path, obviously wanting to go sight seeing and possibly make some new friends.
"Alrighty then, Krystal! Rainbow Path it is! Maybe we'll even make new friends along the way, hmm?" Roxanne smiles. "I'll race you to the entrance, Krystal!" She takes off running, her vulpix right alongside her.

Tamer Zack
1st February 2005, 12:46 AM
Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- As the both of you enter the remains of the forest that once stood here, you both instantly understand why this place is now called the Burnt Forest Wastelands. The remains of singed trees are littering the otherwise barren desert. The whole place sinks down into a kind of valley surrounded on all sides by caves and caverns. Before you even get to have a good look around, something extra-ordinary happens! A kirlia teleported in front of the pair of you with a not so happy feeling about it. Before you get a chance to recover from this, a girafarig storms in with a cloud of dust behind it and takes a position beside the kirlia. Both pokemon are quite angry for some reason and there is only one way out, battle!




Go Houndour use on Leer on Girafarig to stop it in it's track

;228; *roof roof uses Leer on Girafarig*

Now attack Kirlia with ember

;228; *uses ember on Kirlia*

Now use Leer and Ember at Kirlia.

MetalYoshi17
1st February 2005, 1:36 AM
Metal Yoshi - While captivated by the Sweet Scent, your words have an effect on Mareep and his eyes suddenly focus again, zeroing in on Oddish. Frowning at the little weed before him, Mareep rushes forward and Tackles the little trickster before it has a chance to try and distract him again. Oddish, not too thrilled with being bowled over, uses Absorb to try and steal away some of Mareep’s energy before he can attack again. What will you do?
Yoshi tells Mareep he's doing fine, then ponders between two attacks. He orders, "Growl at it and try to distract it, then Tackle it again." He realizes this will be tough to win with only two moves, so it will require some smart strategy. He takes a drink from his water bottle and waits to see what will happen next...

Rayzen
1st February 2005, 8:00 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: At first everything appears to be peaceful. All the pokemon, with the exception of Noctowl, are peacefully off in dreamland. Although a bit worried about the surroundings at first, Swinub finally manages to fall asleep. It isn't long, however, before a loud shrieking sound rings out through the old courtyard! All of the pokemon are awoken harshly and an air of panic fills the air....

Denulge was woken up by the scream, it seems that shroomish and noctowl has been running from one room to another (passing through our area), Denulge wakes up his trainer. The trainer then hears the sound yet again. As they both tries to investigate around, they stumbled across something that merely shocked them. It looks like a tamborine, but it is sort of like a distorted image or some sort, unclear. Denulge and his trainer slowly, gently and stealthly walk towards the unknown object levitating around towards the exit...

Ytnim
1st February 2005, 1:12 PM
Psychic: you can change whenever you want.

JirachiBlack
1st February 2005, 4:46 PM
I think my last post was too small so dont count it.
heres a new one:

As me and my chikorita passed by memory lane, a sudden pull pulles chilorita into the lane. She starts running madly int the lane. She whispers in a small voice: "chi..." I chase her madly, while thinking of what could happen if I will lose her. I shout at her "stop!" but she keeps on going and suddenly, she stops near a patch of flowers and starts twirling around like crazy. I get there and see her fainted on the ground.
I suddenly see a pair of yellow eyes in front of me, but they dissapear. I think It was probably my imagination, so I continue walking with chikorita waking up in my hands.

Psychic
1st February 2005, 8:04 PM
Arriving at the Sky Gate, the entrance to Cloud Garden, Psychic looks around at her surroundings. Tall, lush grass swaying in the wind, daisies opening their petals to the sun, clounds drifting high in the sky, shaped like fluffy Mareep surrond the trainer and Scyther. Spying a large multicoloured sign, Psychic beckons her Scyther over with a wave.
"Hmmm, how does Memory Lane sound to you Scyther? Maybe we'll find a few Psychic or Dark types there! We can find our first Pokemon to battle! That'd be terrific, wouldn't you agree?" She asks.
"Scai-ther, scai!" Scyther says in agreement, a smile plastered on his reptillian face.
"Right then, my friend, off we go!"
"Scai!" Cries her companion happily.
And so the two friends make off for their first adventure!

Waterlight
1st February 2005, 8:46 PM
I'm going to re-do my first post, as it hasn't been seen, and I want to change location:

As Tom stepped into the beautiful Skygate of the Cloudgarden his Staryu (His only Pokémon) popped out its ball...

;120; : Wow, you could tell me when we head to a new place, I was getting used to the sea air and then I got dragged off here.

Tom: sheesh, sorry, You wanted adventure so I thought this was the perfect place, you can meet more Pokémon here.

;120; : OOOHH * Steals Map* Lets go to the 'Rainbow waterfalls'!

Tom: Okay, you're on!

At that Tom returned Staryu and ran into the distance joyfully towards the waterfall....

Kauser79
2nd February 2005, 3:36 AM
If possible, I would like to transfer my journey from Delibird Ridge to Rainbow Waterfalls.


As a shaggy, uncombed black-haired boy about the age of fourteen walks in, he hears the chatter of excited trainers. He heard lots of 'Let's go that way's and 'How about Delibird Ridge?'s. He asked Mudden, his level five Mudkip where he would like to go. "Mud Mud Kip!" (How about Rainbow Waterfall?) "Oh alright, if you really, really want to." He knew his Mudkip was dying to go to see some new pokemon ever since it was level 1. "Mudip!" (Yay!) said Mudden, happily and excited. And with that, they entered walked the path.

Mr. Metagross
2nd February 2005, 6:22 AM
Rod walks up to the sky gate, with a chirping Stratus on his shoulder and takes out his brouchure he got before coming here.

"Where to go, where to go," he mumbled to himself. "The cloud forest would be good, but Stratus will" *chirp* "run away and try to play hide and seek. The Stardust feilds looks good, or the burnt forest pace. Naw, Stratus will still try to play hide and seek. The Oasis? No," *chirp* "nobody's gotten there yet. Hmmm..."

Rod mumbled on for at least twenty minutes more minutes, Stratus still chirping at an annoyingly fast rate. *chirpchirpchirpchirpchirpchirp...* "SHUT UP!" Rod yelled at Stratus, who immediately stopped chirping. "It's hard to make up my mind with you blabbing your beak!"

Twenty more minutes of mumbling, but this time, Stratus wasn't chirping. Rod's eyes lit up as if he had finally chosen a destination.

"We are going," Rod said confidently, "to the Rose Arch!" *chirp!* Rod glared at Stratus.

Neopolis
2nd February 2005, 12:44 PM
Ian and his Trapinch Tempest, who recently started their adventure, walk up to the place known as Rainbow Road.

"Well Tempest" Ian says to the Trapinch standing next to him "This is rainbow road". Tempest looks around "Trap, trapinch". He seems to like the place. "They say that this place is full of pokémon, so this seems like a good place to start your training." Full of confidence, Ian walks up the road. Tempest happily walks after him.

Kroko
3rd February 2005, 2:26 AM
Alex looked at the map in the Sky Gate trying to choose where to go next. He looked at Night who was eating some berries at the ground. "So Night..where do you want to go?" Alex asked petting the hoothoot. "Hoot! Prr...." Night pointed on the map Fountain Garden the place with lots of water pokemon. And it was a hot day so Alex knew that Night wanted to go swimming. "Okay then Fountain Garden it is!"

Dark Scizor
3rd February 2005, 11:33 PM
D.S. found a map at the Sky Gate when he arrived.

"So this is the place" he talked to himself after seeing the map."Now, let´s find the exact location...Here! C-l-o-u-d-F-o-r-e-s-t"

He threw a ball from his backpack and a Scyther appeared.

"Pincer, I have found the perfect place to train and to catch bug pokemon. Let´s head to the Cloud Forest!" he told to the Scyther."The bug hunt begins"

D.S.started to run and Pincer, the Scyther, followed his trainer.

Typhlosion X
4th February 2005, 3:39 AM
I'm going to change to UPN's Cloud Garden to make things a little easier for Dennison.So I'm going to quit the campaign.

enchantress
4th February 2005, 9:14 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - Custard, deeply offended that he was not even considered as a possible opponent, puffs up his chest proudly and squawks loudly in indignation. Laughing, the boy looks at him, “Ok, ok, settle down little fella. How was I to know you would be battling? It’s not like your trainer,” he drawls in a derogatory tone, “made it very clear.”
Looking to his own pokemon he calls out, “Geodude, since the little lady is a bit slow getting started let’s give her a nudge! Roll into a Defense Curl and Tackle that Delibird!”

PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.

With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?

Lon - Deciding to take advantage of their dazed states, you remove a pokeball from your pocket and toss it at one of the dazed Seedot. The other one, realising what has happened, soon comes back to its senses and stares at the pokeball wobbling around on the ground. The Seedot inside is struggling to escape so it’s friend tries to help by ramming the little red and white ball with its body but to no avail. The pokeball soon locks and gives you your first captured pokemon, a level 7 male Seedot. The other Seedot, fearing capture, calls for the little one it had been trying to protect, and they both run away as quickly as possible, disappearing into the foliage. What would you like to do now?

Goldraven - Highly insulted after having taken such an embarrassing fall (lucky nobody was around to see it :P), you decide to teach Tangela a lesson for messing with you. Mudkip, eager to battle and defend your honor, rushes forward to Tackle but Tangela shoots out a couple of vines, tying them around Kippos’s legs and causing him to fall flat on his face. Tangela, treating the entire battle scene like some very funny game, picks Kippo up with its vines and begins to cuddle him, not realising that its Constrict is, in fact, hurting him. What will you do?

Metal Yoshi - Realising this battle could become interminably long due to Oddish’s ability to Absorb, your updator decides to shorten it for you :P… While Mareep stands Growling at the little weed, Oddish begins to release another Sweet Scent but Mareep isn’t going to allow that to happen again and quickly races around behind it. Wondering where the silly sheep has gotten to Oddish begins looking around but doesn’t see Mareep in time to avoid the Tackle aimed at it. Mareep hits Oddish hard, sending it rolling across the ground before smacking into a nearby tree trunk, the force of the hit knocking Oddish out. Level up for Mareep. What would you like to do now?

Kas85 - Deciding against switching Torchic out of the battle you order him to continue Scratching, and so he does with a full-force assault on Natu who is too busy trying to get out of the way of Torchic’s feral bombardment in order to attack itself. Hopping madly about in a desperate attempt to distract Torchic, Natu’s plan fails miserably as Torchic’s final Scatch hits home, swiping Natu right across the face and causing the tiny bird to faint dead away. Level up for Torchic. What would you like to do now?

Texan Chris - Realising he’s in a tad bit of trouble now, Amp tries to obey your orders by Growling but Seviper is squeezing so tightly around his vocal chords that he only succeeds in releasing a short, raspy, “hhhh”. Feeling a little faint and desperate to get rid of Seviper Amp tries the only thing he can think of to do to avoid being suffocated and throws himself heavily onto the ground, landing hard on his back. Seviper, being squished under Amps weight, is forced to let go of the hold it has on him and struggles to get out from under Mareep. Amp took quite a hit from the fall as well and is feeling rather dazed but it appears Seviper is stuck under him. It looks like the tables have turned, Amp is now the one squashing the life out of Seviper. What will you do?

Matty - Wanting to attack while Pinsir is still down, Treecko makes another dive for it but Pinsir has Focused its Energy well and is prepared this time. Just as Treecko is about to make contact, Pinsir lays back and reaches up for Treecko who goes sailing over top of it after having nothing to whack. Grabbing hold of Treecko as he sails over top, Pinsir tosses him with all of it’s force into the trunk of a nearby tree and Treecko hits it head first, taking a rather nasty bash to the head. A little dazed, Treecko regains his feet but the stagbeetle is on top of him in a matter of seconds, clamping onto him with Vicegrip. What will you do?

Chaos - Highly insulted at having his head bopped by a rude little Whimsur, Machop looks to you for instruction on what to do next. Once again charading the motions for a Low Kick, Machop nods and immediately falls toward the ground, just as Whimsur is about to Pound him again. Looking confused at Machop’s disappearance Whimsur looks down to see Machop fall back onto his hand and lash out with his leg, effectively knocking Whimsur off it’s feet. Whimsur is about to start crying again but is immediately silenced by the pokeball you had tossed at it in hopes of causing a distraction. Well you’ve distracted it alright. Whimsur’s mouth was open so wide when it was to begin crying again that your pokeball has now become lodged in it’s throat and Whimsur is beginning to choke on it. What will you do?

PMD - Just one thing before we get started… please do not dictate the moves of any wild pokemon you encounter, that’s my job. The only pokemon you have any control over is your own. I’ll leave it this time, but please keep it in mind when you reply to this update. Also, I’m afraid you haven’t given me an awful lot to work with here because you haven’t given Torchic any attack orders so I’ll have to keep this update brief. And lastly, could you please post a signature including your pokemon, it’s level and gender? It’s helpful for me when updating to have those details readily available.

Thankful to your fiery chook for his help in getting rid of the annoying Aipom, you notice that the little monkey is now quite agitated. Doing a little dance of anger while screeching obscenities at you in Aipom language, the little cretin then leaps toward Torchic, it’s hand coming around in a swiping motion, ready to Scratch him. What will you do?

Joshua - Vulpix’s eyes brighten when you ask if him would like to travel with you but he looks distastefully at the pokeball you are offering. Reaching out his paw he gently pushes away your hand containing the pokeball before walking up and gently nuzzling into your side. It appears Vulpix is happy to travel with you for the time being but he doesn’t want to be captured.
Note: Vulpix is a level 6 male and will travel with you for now but you have no control over his moves in battle. If you wish to own him you are going to have to prove yourself worthy in his eyes of being a trainer he will wish to belong to.

Castform, Duncan, Lil Flareon & neopolis3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
4th February 2005, 9:39 AM
Joshua - Vulpix’s eyes brighten when you ask if him would like to travel with you but he looks distastefully at the pokeball you are offering. Reaching out his paw he gently pushes away your hand containing the pokeball before walking up and gently nuzzling into your side. It appears Vulpix is happy to travel with you for the time being but he doesn’t want to be captured.
Note: Vulpix is a level 6 male and will travel with you for now but you have no control over his moves in battle. If you wish to own him you are going to have to prove yourself worthy in his eyes of being a trainer he will wish to belong to.
"Alright Vupix, let's go!" Joshua said, and offered to pick him up. He looked at him with a glare, and walked towards the left path.

"Wait Vulpix!" Joshua called, and raced after him, Taillow, Trapinch and Rudy right behind him.

Neopolis
4th February 2005, 11:26 AM
neopolis3 - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?
"Well Tempest" Ian says to his trapinch. "Where to go now?". Tempest says nothing. "Umm, what's wrong?" Ian says.
"Trrrrapinch..." Tempest jumps up to the bushes and crawls inside.

enchantress
4th February 2005, 11:28 AM
Area colors please people! *waits*

Also, when quoting an update all you need to do is click on the reply button and edit out eveything that isn't for you.... Tis proper quoting *nods*

Neopolis
4th February 2005, 12:04 PM
Colors are updated.

enchantress
4th February 2005, 12:06 PM
:P I'll edit them properly to look the way they're supposed to so that you'll know for next time. Just give me a few minutes *ish a little busy* I'll get there....


EDIT: All done! Now if you want to see how I did that just go "edit" to have a look at what the tags look like. You'll have all of it automatically come up when you reply to an update when you click the "reply" tab then all you need to do is edit out everything you don't need.

Just be sure that once you've had a look you don't accidentally change anything. Just click the "back" button on your browser to get off the edit page.

Castform
4th February 2005, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by enchantress
Castform, Duncan, Lil Flareon & neopolis3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

Ghoul axnious to get out of this bright cheery plase flew into the trail. Leon on the other hand loved the main road, he didn't want to loose or let his pokemon get hurt. So Leon chased after Ghoul and headed straight for the trail.

"Ghoul wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Leon yelled.

Spirit_of_Auron
4th February 2005, 1:43 PM
Kas85 - Deciding against switching Torchic out of the battle you order him to continue Scratching, and so he does with a full-force assault on Natu who is too busy trying to get out of the way of Torchic’s feral bombardment in order to attack itself. Hopping madly about in a desperate attempt to distract Torchic, Natu’s plan fails miserably as Torchic’s final Scatch hits home, swiping Natu right across the face and causing the tiny bird to faint dead away. Level up for Torchic. What would you like to do now?
Kassie took a pokeball out of her backpack, and threw it with all her might, hoping for a capture. The pokeball flew like a tailow soaring threw the breeze.Kassie waited anxiosly for the result.

Psyshadow
4th February 2005, 2:44 PM
As I stepped into the Sky Gate with Wally by my side, I was filled with a feeling of glee.
I turned to Wally and said, "This is it. We're finally starting our journy!"
;363; "Well duh! Why do you think we're here, to have a tea party?"
Me: "Can't you be happy about anything?"
;363; "Fine, I'll be happy. 'Lets go to the Rose Arch!!'"
Me: "You can stop now."
;363; "Finally. Let's go, Your slowing me down.

With one last look at the beautiful Sky Gate, I turned and followed Wally into the Rose Arch.

P.S. I'd like to switch from Cloud Forest to Rose Arch if it isn't too much trouble. Thanks. What is the color for the Rose Arch? I can't get that kind of green so I used pale green instead. Sorry if that is a problem.
EDIT by enchantress: The color is springgreen.

artemis fowl
4th February 2005, 3:24 PM
I'm going to switch from the space path to the rainbow road. the colour is purple, right?
Edit by enchantress: Tis magenta :)


I step out into the sky gate, and then I look around the area. then I look at the paths, and I decide on the rainbow road. I make sure I have everything I need, and then I walk off to the rainbow road.

TexanChris
4th February 2005, 8:54 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

Texan Chris - Realising he’s in a tad bit of trouble now, Amp tries to obey your orders by Growling but Seviper is squeezing so tightly around his vocal chords that he only succeeds in releasing a short, raspy, “hhhh”. Feeling a little faint and desperate to get rid of Seviper Amp tries the only thing he can think of to do to avoid being suffocated and throws himself heavily onto the ground, landing hard on his back. Seviper, being squished under Amps weight, is forced to let go of the hold it has on him and struggles to get out from under Mareep. Amp took quite a hit from the fall as well and is feeling rather dazed but it appears Seviper is stuck under him. It looks like the tables have turned, Amp is now the one squashing the life out of Seviper. What will you do?

The pokedex clicked to life as it identified seviper, yet no information came up. But luckily Amp had managed to escape anyways. "Good job, Mareep! You're doing great!"

It was then he noticed how Mareep was dazed by the encounter, and squshing the seviper. Now was the time to make a decision, whether to attack the seviper with another tackle or wait to see what seviper would do.

Then Chris remembered the pokeball he dropped on the ground, picked it up and decided to take a chance on capturing the seviper while it was trapped beneath Amp.

"All right then, Amp, stay where you are! That seviper is as good as caught!" Chris threw the pokeball at the seviper and hoped for the best.

Master of Chaos
4th February 2005, 11:19 PM
RAINBOW ROAD

Chaos - Highly insulted at having his head bopped by a rude little Whimsur, Machop looks to you for instruction on what to do next. Once again charading the motions for a Low Kick, Machop nods and immediately falls toward the ground, just as Whimsur is about to Pound him again. Looking confused at Machop’s disappearance Whimsur looks down to see Machop fall back onto his hand and lash out with his leg, effectively knocking Whimsur off it’s feet. Whimsur is about to start crying again but is immediately silenced by the pokeball you had tossed at it in hopes of causing a distraction. Well you’ve distracted it alright. Whimsur’s mouth was open so wide when it was to begin crying again that your pokeball has now become lodged in it’s throat and Whimsur is beginning to choke on it. What will you do?


"Wha-da-bud-da-WHAT?!?!??!" Chaos yelled, "My aim is never that good! Though my luck seems to be that bad alot..."

Chaos removed the pokeballs from his ears and ran towards the Whismur, and Machop followed suit.

"Alright, alright. Calm down Chaos. All you have to do is use the Heimlich Maneuver and everything will be just fine." Chaos thought aloud.

He took the pokemon in his hands, and turned it around and upside down a few times.

"AAARGH! Where the hecks this little guys diaphragm! Does he even have one??" Chaos yelled.

"Ma-Machop," his partner replied.

"Give him to you??...Whatever..." Chaos said as he gave the pokemon to Machop.

He raised his eyebrows and hoped Machop knew what he was doing as he observed Machop barely getting his arms around the pokemon.

lilbluecorsola
5th February 2005, 1:54 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilblue - Custard, deeply offended that he was not even considered as a possible opponent, puffs up his chest proudly and squawks loudly in indignation. Laughing, the boy looks at him, “Ok, ok, settle down little fella. How was I to know you would be battling? It’s not like your trainer,” he drawls in a derogatory tone, “made it very clear.”
Looking to his own pokemon he calls out, “Geodude, since the little lady is a bit slow getting started let’s give her a nudge! Roll into a Defense Curl and Tackle that Delibird!”

Blue does not seem very offended by the remark, but is instead very surprised at the boy's cordial behavior towards her Pokémon. Curious. She shrugs and quickly returns her attention to the commencing battle.

"Fly, Custard!" she commands. As her Delibird flaps his flippers in an attempt to rise off the ground, her mind works on analyzing their opponent. She winced slightly, remembering Delibird was a Flying type, and so far only knew physical moves, which would not be very effective against Rock-types. If only she had been able to teach him an Ice move before the battle!

OOC - Welcome back Tess!

Ytnim
5th February 2005, 2:46 AM
I have the updates here of all my people except Krystal and Raikou_Man. Raikou_Man you will have to post soon if you wish to stay on your current adventure.

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- “Thank you both kindly for accepting my request for help. Now if you would, both of you place a hand on me so that I may teleport us to my home.”

The two of you did so and the kadabra started glowing white. With a bright flash you were all gone, taken to another part of the Burnt Forest Wastelands. Although this place was just as charred and unsightly as the rest of the Wastelands it seemed somehow cleaner. Also there was something in the air that made it seem different. Maybe the many psychic pokemon in the area using their psychic abilities made it this way. The one other major difference was the abundance of life around. Not plant life, nothing would ever grow here anymore but all the pokemon around doing their separate tasks was quite different to the rest of the Wastelands where signs of life were far and few. The whole place was a valley surrounded by all sides with rock.

“It will be some time until you are needed. Until then I have arranged for you to have some battle practise against a few of us pokemon. Here are your opponents.” The kadabra pointed at two pokemon standing beside each other. One was an exeggcute and the other a slowpoke. Each of you had a different voice enter your minds. The slowpoke chose to battle Dark Fire and Ice Tyranitar was offered a battle by the exeggcute.

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “All right, Scyther, use Quick attack on Girafarig, then use a second quick attack on kirlia, finally, 1 more quick attack on girafarig!” Psychic Scyther issued his commands.

“Go Houndour use on Leer on Girafarig to stop it in its tracks!” Tamer Zack shouted to his pokemon.

Scyther’s wings started flapping madly, giving him the speed boost needed for his quick attack. It looked like Scyther disappeared until a blur of green smashed into the girafarig, knocking it back a foot or two. The blur didn’t stop as it headed towards the kirlia. Houndour wasn’t as quick off the blocks as Scyther but was now glaring daggers at the girafarig as it came running towards him. Meanwhile Scyther crashed into kirlia, pounding it to the ground. A moment later Girafarig hurtled into Houndour, battering him back a good 3 feet. Scyther turned around and rushed at the girafarig, turning into a green blur once again. As he sped over to the other psychic pokemon, kirlia glowed purple and two more kirlias appeared. Scyther hammered into girafarig but didn’t do nearly as much as the first time.

“Now attack Kirlia with ember!” Tamer Zack yelled a new set of commands.

Houndour barked and then fired a volley of embers at one of the three kirlias. It made contact and both the attack and the clone vanished. At basically the same time girafarig was surrounded by a pinkish tone and the air around Scyther’s head rippled. The mantis put its Scythes to its head letting out a scream as its mind was attacked.

“Now use Leer and Ember at Kirlia!” More orders were barked by Tamer Zack.

Houndour didn’t know which kirlia to use leer on as there were two so he went onto his next command and sprayed some red hot coals one of the psychic pokemon. The result was the same as before but now only the real kirlia remained.
What will you do?

Goin’ Graveler- “Leer it down!” you shout to your pokemon as he takes a fighting stance.

Machop glares evilly at the pesky murkrow, giving the part dark type a spine-tingling shudder down its back bone. It shakes it off quickly though, targeting Machop as it flies through the air to give him a sharp peck.

“Hit it with a Low Kick!” you order your trusty partner.

Machop doesn’t move until the last moment when he nimbly dodges to one side and kicks the bird as it soars past. Making contact to the belly of the darkness pokemon, the murkrow is sent into the cave wall doing a lot of damage. It lay on the ground, seemingly crying from its injuries. Machop tentatively drew closer to it until he was right above the flying/dark combination. The murkrow was only putting on a show and it flew into Machop’s face, using its beak to jab him several times. When it drew back Machop’s face was badly beaten up. The murkrow tried to make a run for it but it’s wing seemed to have been hurt a bit from Machop’s attack so it sat on the ground instead. What will your commands be now?


Rose Arch

RekKuzA- You choose to enter the hedge maze where many a pokemon trainer has gotten lost before, never to be seen again. Regardless of this you find the entrance way into the maze and as you turn into it you almost walk straight into the middle of a pokemon battle! The two combatants and their pokemon are blocking the way so you cannot enter the maze at this time. As you stood watching the match a young man, about 23 years old, walked up, obviously wanting to enter the maze but unable to due to the ongoing battle. A heracross stood by his side. He saw you watching and spoke.

“How about we stage our own battle while we wait? My name’s Roy by the way.”
The man held out his hand for you to shake.
Will you accept his offer to battle or decide not to?

Mr. Metagross & Psyshadow- (You may choose different area's if you wish) As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing to:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
5th February 2005, 3:22 AM
As of now, I wish to restart my adventure, abandoning the Campaign and the Comet's Corner for a new quest. I would like to voyage to the Forbidden Garden, and search for keys. If the keys are located elsewhere, I shall go to the Space Path instead.

Sheer stares around warily at the Forbidden Garden. Its name says it all; the area was quite uninviting. Sheer, who was quite the loner, was intimidated by the overwhelming silence. Nervous, he called out his Delibird. Delibird, being the noisiest of his foursome, would help shatter the silence. Delibird appeared, and squawked noisily at the lack of noise. Sheer smiled slightly, relieved for some noise. "Alright, Delibird, are you ready for an adventure?" he asks. Delibird glances up at Sheer, curious. It nods hesitantly. Sheer smiles grimly, and says, "Good. Because you're gonna need all your courage for this. You and I are going to find the seven keys of the Forbidden Garden!" Delibird didn't seem frightened at this. In fact, it looked almost eager. It jabbered madly, and hurried down the path to the dismal Garden. Sheer grinned, and ran after it.

OOC: I don't know who updates this area, as I have seen no one else here. If someone would be kind enough to tell me who does the Forbidden Garden, I would be most grateful.

enchantress
5th February 2005, 3:33 AM
Once again, just for reference, I'm posting a list of updators and the areas they handle so the new members are aware of what is going on:

Enchantress:
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

Ytnim
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)

Dennison
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)

Vagabond Aeon:
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)


At the risk of sounding like a broken record *spins around, gets dizzy and falls over breaking said record* I want to stress that I would like everyone reading through the FAQ and Update/Reply threads. Fizzy Bubbles is an RPG and has RULES. These rules are in place for a reason and when you don’t reply properly to an update it’s extremely frustrating for your updators and it wastes time that they could otherwise be spending updating you. Reply properly and your experience in here will be far more enjoyable.

Also, could everyone please quote your updates when you reply and use the appropriate colors for your areas. There are A LOT of people in the Cloud Garden and the color coding helps updators to pick out their people at a glance rather than wasting time going through individual posts. Quoting your previous update is necessary as it helps your updator to reply quicker. If you all play your own little parts it makes our jobs that much easier, not to mention you will most likely be updated more often.

And lastly, a little note for the people I update... Seeing as I update here at Serebii as well as doing the ENTIRE Cloud Garden at UPN and the Campaign (when I have the time), as well as watching shops, dealing with registrations and a lot of other work behind the scenes not to mention I work three days a week now (and I'm paid for that :P), I'm not able to update as often as the other updators within this zone. I still get them done but sometimes you'll have to wait a little longer. I always try to get out at least one a week though but if I don't I just want you to know why. I'm not slacking off, I can assure you of that. I just have other things to deal with and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Rekkuza
5th February 2005, 3:47 AM
RekKuzA- You choose to enter the hedge maze where many a pokemon trainer has gotten lost before, never to be seen again. Regardless of this you find the entrance way into the maze and as you turn into it you almost walk straight into the middle of a pokemon battle! The two combatants and their pokemon are blocking the way so you cannot enter the maze at this time. As you stood watching the match a young man, about 23 years old, walked up, obviously wanting to enter the maze but unable to due to the ongoing battle. A heracross stood by his side. He saw you watching and spoke.

“How about we stage our own battle while we wait? My name’s Roy by the way.”
The man held out his hand for you to shake.
Will you accept his offer to battle or decide not to?


Arriving at the maze entrance just in the nik of time. RekKuzA thinks to himself as he watches the other trainers battle. RekKuzA's attention shifts from the battle to the man. Holding out his hand, RekKuzA shakes Roy's hand. "My name is RekKuzA." Rek said. "I would like to have a battle." RekKuzA said as he took a glance at Gastly-Who somehow got out of his pokeball. "What are you doing!?" RekKuzA whispered to Gastly as his grip faded. Gastly just spun around RekKuzA's head and laughed. "You are so strange at times..." RekKuzA said as he faced the man. "Ready?" RekKuzA asked.

Megaman Xtreme
5th February 2005, 3:48 AM
I have the updates here of all my people except Krystal and Raikou_Man. Raikou_Man you will have to post soon if you wish to stay on your current adventure.

Burnt Forest Wastelands


Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “All right, Scyther, use Quick attack on Girafarig, then use a second quick attack on kirlia, finally, 1 more quick attack on girafarig!” Psychic Scyther issued his commands.

“Go Houndour use on Leer on Girafarig to stop it in its tracks!” Tamer Zack shouted to his pokemon.

Scyther’s wings started flapping madly, giving him the speed boost needed for his quick attack. It looked like Scyther disappeared until a blur of green smashed into the girafarig, knocking it back a foot or two. The blur didn’t stop as it headed towards the kirlia. Houndour wasn’t as quick off the blocks as Scyther but was now glaring daggers at the girafarig as it came running towards him. Meanwhile Scyther crashed into kirlia, pounding it to the ground. A moment later Girafarig hurtled into Houndour, battering him back a good 3 feet. Scyther turned around and rushed at the girafarig, turning into a green blur once again. As he sped over to the other psychic pokemon, kirlia glowed purple and two more kirlias appeared. Scyther hammered into girafarig but didn’t do nearly as much as the first time.

“Now attack Kirlia with ember!” Tamer Zack yelled a new set of commands.

Houndour barked and then fired a volley of embers at one of the three kirlias. It made contact and both the attack and the clone vanished. At basically the same time girafarig was surrounded by a pinkish tone and the air around Scyther’s head rippled. The mantis put its Scythes to its head letting out a scream as its mind was attacked.

“Now use Leer and Ember at Kirlia!” More orders were barked by Tamer Zack.

Houndour didn’t know which kirlia to use leer on as there were two so he went onto his next command and sprayed some red hot coals one of the psychic pokemon. The result was the same as before but now only the real kirlia remained.
What will you do?


Jon was nervous as he saw his Scyther screaming in agonizing pain.

"Shake it off Scyther" I said to my Scyther, " we need to focus!!!!!!

" Use your leer on the Girafarig to stop it from over powering you! then 1 quick attack on girafarig, while its stunned then 1 quick attack on the Kirlia that now stands!!"

;123; "Scy-Scy-Scyther!!" Scyther said as he struggled from the attack from Girafarig, trying to shake it of with his leer....

Tamer Zack
5th February 2005, 5:47 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “All right, Scyther, use Quick attack on Girafarig, then use a second quick attack on kirlia, finally, 1 more quick attack on girafarig!” Psychic Scyther issued his commands.

“Go Houndour use on Leer on Girafarig to stop it in its tracks!” Tamer Zack shouted to his pokemon.

Scyther’s wings started flapping madly, giving him the speed boost needed for his quick attack. It looked like Scyther disappeared until a blur of green smashed into the girafarig, knocking it back a foot or two. The blur didn’t stop as it headed towards the kirlia. Houndour wasn’t as quick off the blocks as Scyther but was now glaring daggers at the girafarig as it came running towards him. Meanwhile Scyther crashed into kirlia, pounding it to the ground. A moment later Girafarig hurtled into Houndour, battering him back a good 3 feet. Scyther turned around and rushed at the girafarig, turning into a green blur once again. As he sped over to the other psychic pokemon, kirlia glowed purple and two more kirlias appeared. Scyther hammered into girafarig but didn’t do nearly as much as the first time.

“Now attack Kirlia with ember!” Tamer Zack yelled a new set of commands.

Houndour barked and then fired a volley of embers at one of the three kirlias. It made contact and both the attack and the clone vanished. At basically the same time girafarig was surrounded by a pinkish tone and the air around Scyther’s head rippled. The mantis put its Scythes to its head letting out a scream as its mind was attacked.

“Now use Leer and Ember at Kirlia!” More orders were barked by Tamer Zack.

Houndour didn’t know which kirlia to use leer on as there were two so he went onto his next command and sprayed some red hot coals one of the psychic pokemon. The result was the same as before but now only the real kirlia remained.
What will you do?






"Dang this is a toughy" Quick use Leer to imbolize it then use your strongest EMber on it and keep it up at full force.

;228; *barks and follow the orders*

Matt72
5th February 2005, 7:10 AM
Matty - Wanting to attack while Pinsir is still down, Treecko makes another dive for it but Pinsir has Focused its Energy well and is prepared this time. Just as Treecko is about to make contact, Pinsir lays back and reaches up for Treecko who goes sailing over top of it after having nothing to whack. Grabbing hold of Treecko as he sails over top, Pinsir tosses him with all of it’s force into the trunk of a nearby tree and Treecko hits it head first, taking a rather nasty bash to the head. A little dazed, Treecko regains his feet but the stagbeetle is on top of him in a matter of seconds, clamping onto him with Vicegrip. What will you do?

A little surprised, Matt puts a foot forward ready to recall Treecko if worse comes to worse. He holds a pokeball in each hand, in the right Treecko's and in the left an empty one.

"Treecko, don't let it put the squeeze on you! Use your tail to give it a rough couple of Pounds to the face (it you can reach it), and if that isn't enough keep draining it with Absorb!"

Latias10
5th February 2005, 2:15 PM
I have decided to quit the capaign and continue my last jorney. Here is my last post I just had to change it because my Ledyba which I was using in in a shop now.



Latias10 and Radical Edward: You begin your journey into the murky forest, leaving the boy you ran across behind you, although you can hear the grunts of his pig pokemon so he must not be far behind. At first the general feel of the area is one of eerie silence. But slowly the mist goes from pea soup thick to generally clear, although you can't see the road about 30 feet ahead of you. A flowing sound comes to mind, an undetectable waterfall in the area producing the sound and fine mist through the air. Soon you happen across a stone with three pathes branching out. The leftmost path goes deeper into the woods, the center path heads towards high ground, and the rightmost path appears to be leading in the direction of the waterfall...Which way do you go?

"Hmmm which way should I go" Catherine asked herself. She needed to pick a path. But wich one? Three paths three diffirent adventures. Sudenly one of her pokeballs opend and out came her Corphish Shimmer. Shimmer looked. She then turned to the path wich led to the waterfall and looked at her trainer.

"Are you telling me that you want to go to the waterfall?" Catherine asked her pokemon. Shimmer then nodded in reply. "Alright off to the waterfall we go." Catherine said as she started down the path with Shimmer fallowing her.

MetalYoshi17
5th February 2005, 3:10 PM
Metal Yoshi - Realising this battle could become interminably long due to Oddish’s ability to Absorb, your updator decides to shorten it for you :P… While Mareep stands Growling at the little weed, Oddish begins to release another Sweet Scent but Mareep isn’t going to allow that to happen again and quickly races around behind it. Wondering where the silly sheep has gotten to Oddish begins looking around but doesn’t see Mareep in time to avoid the Tackle aimed at it. Mareep hits Oddish hard, sending it rolling across the ground before smacking into a nearby tree trunk, the force of the hit knocking Oddish out. Level up for Mareep. What would you like to do now?
Yoshi sees the development before his eyes, and gets rather excited about the relatively easy win. "Good job, Mareep," he calls out to his Pokemon. Then he sees the Oddish on the ground. He pulls a Pokeball out of his bag, and in a corny Ash style throws it at the Oddish, awaiting what is going to happen. Mareep also waits in anticipation.

Dark Fire
5th February 2005, 4:58 PM
Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- “Thank you both kindly for accepting my request for help. Now if you would, both of you place a hand on me so that I may teleport us to my home.”

The two of you did so and the kadabra started glowing white. With a bright flash you were all gone, taken to another part of the Burnt Forest Wastelands. Although this place was just as charred and unsightly as the rest of the Wastelands it seemed somehow cleaner. Also there was something in the air that made it seem different. Maybe the many psychic pokemon in the area using their psychic abilities made it this way. The one other major difference was the abundance of life around. Not plant life, nothing would ever grow here anymore but all the pokemon around doing their separate tasks was quite different to the rest of the Wastelands where signs of life were far and few. The whole place was a valley surrounded by all sides with rock.

“It will be some time until you are needed. Until then I have arranged for you to have some battle practise against a few of us pokemon. Here are your opponents.” The kadabra pointed at two pokemon standing beside each other. One was an exeggcute and the other a slowpoke. Each of you had a different voice enter your minds. The slowpoke chose to battle Dark Fire and Ice Tyranitar was offered a battle by the exeggcute.


"Alright, come on out torchic." Littix said, looking at the slowpoke in front of him. He was both exited and nervous, but he trieds not to show it.
"Are u ready torchic?" He asked, the liuttle bird nodded."OK, use growl, and follow it up with scratch!" He commanded trying to anticipate what the slowpoke would do.

Misao
5th February 2005, 5:19 PM
RAINBOW ROADCastform, Duncan, Lil Flareon & neopolis3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?[/color] Roxanne stops running, breathing heavily. "All right, krystal! You win..Now which way do you want to go? It's your decision, since you won the race and all.
Krystal tilts her head for a moment, obviously assessing the choices. She curiously walks over to a nearby bush.
"What is it, Krystal? You see something?"
Krystal nods her head, creeping over to the bush quietly.

Golden Mew
5th February 2005, 5:59 PM
Has Denninson =D posted the reply to the Cloud Forest thing yet? I'm just asking because I'm scared I've missed it.

Eon
5th February 2005, 7:42 PM
No, he has not.

Matt72
5th February 2005, 8:53 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls

NOTE: Staryu & Starmie, Eeveeboy Joeff, and P-arts: PLEASE put in your signature what pokemon you have and what levels they are. P-arts, you're halfway there but I still need the levels. It makes things a lot easier for calcuting how well you'll do in battle and setting up adventures for you. Thank you in advance. Also a note for EVERYBODY, make sure you make your reply in the Aqua color.

Latias10: Deciding to head for the waterfall, you walk along with your Corpish. The sounds of the waterfall gets louder as you make your war, but it also gets harder to see through the mist. Eventually, though, you make it. Corpish immediately breaks away from your and dives into the large pool around the waterfall, joining an already large group of small forest-dewlling pokemon. Everything seems pretty content here....

Kauser79: Your new Mudkip follows happily alongside as you enter the forested path for your first adventure. Everything is quite peaceful, and a light mist hangs in the air that makes everything seem almost mystical in a sense. Off in the distance you can hear the cries of various pokemon, and every now and then you think you can hear humans spouting commands to their pokemon. Immediately before you is a path that heads straight for the sounds of running water, with a smaller path diverging deeper into the woods. Which path do you take?

Staryu & Starmie: As you charge into the area, you immediately find yourself in a stunning spot. The path is surrounded by huge trees with mist intertwining everywhere. A ways ahead of you is another young trainer with a Mudkip at his side. Beyond him is a splitting fork in the road, right goes towards the waterfall apparently while the left leads farther into the woods. What do you do now?

~*Hureta*~: Standing, you look around in confusion as the pokemon panic. Stepping through a doorway the first thing you see is a purplish object floating in the air before Noctowl, lying on the ground in pain. Instantly feeling your presence, the form turns around to reveal...dun dun dunnn...a Shuppet! She glares at you menacingly, but turns back towards the old Noctowls and moves in to strike!

Ladyumbra: The breeder helps you up, managing to clamber onto solid ground. Returning Onix to its pokeball, the only way to get it out of the hole, (which I'm doing for you out of the kindess of my heart to speed this thing up a bit). The man gives you a smile as you dust yourself off.

"I see you've found the caves. Nobodies been down there in ages, not since my family bought the land for our ranch. I was just about to head in for lunch, you're welcome to tag along if you'd like!"

Elite Water Trainer: The pokeball transforms the bug into red energy and absorbs it quickly, laying on the ground. The ball barely even wiggles before it stops, giving you a brand new Weedle (lvl 5)!! Happy at her victory, your Clamperl makes its way out of the water to celebrate with Caterpie and Wurmple. The other Weedle simply shrug, used to seeing their comrades being taken in by humans. Now that the excitement is over, what would you like to do?

Eeveeboy Jeoff: "Are you a pokemon?" you cry out, half curious and half fearful. Its not long at all before you recieve an answer.

"N-not at all!" Out of the shadows steps what is obviously a human, and a nerdy one at that. The scientist you just brutally attacked steps closer, looking more relieved than frightened. "Sorry about that, I thought it was a wild pokemon out there, our crew has been having a lot of problems with the local pokemon for some time now. But the bigger question is, just what are you doing trapsing about a cavern at this time of the year?"

Rock Garden

Aurora Wish: Deciding to head out and battle some pokemon maybe, you and your pokemon quickly set off towards the main park. It doesn't take long and soon your amidst a collection of natural rock formations. As you pass under a natural rock bridge, you look out in the distance and see the giant Onix you had seen when you first entered the park. Its still a ways off but there appears to be some activity going on around it. From this distance its hard to tell but there appear to be a bunch of rock and ground type pokemon clambering over to the huge rock formation, wonder what this could be...

P-Artsz: As you set off with your pokemon, you figure this will be a great trip. As you muscle your way through the crowd, the giant Onix looms even farther overhead it seems. Soon you some up to another trainer (Aurora Wish), who has just noticed a large group of rock pokemon gathering around the giant Onix like some sort of strange ritual....

Blaziken's Emberz
5th February 2005, 9:13 PM
RAINBOW ROAD


PMD - Just one thing before we get started… please do not dictate the moves of any wild pokemon you encounter, that’s my job. The only pokemon you have any control over is your own. I’ll leave it this time, but please keep it in mind when you reply to this update. Also, I’m afraid you haven’t given me an awful lot to work with here because you haven’t given Torchic any attack orders so I’ll have to keep this update brief. And lastly, could you please post a signature including your pokemon, it’s level and gender? It’s helpful for me when updating to have those details readily available.

Thankful to your fiery chook for his help in getting rid of the annoying Aipom, you notice that the little monkey is now quite agitated. Doing a little dance of anger while screeching obscenities at you in Aipom language, the little cretin then leaps toward Torchic, it’s hand coming around in a swiping motion, ready to Scratch him. What will you do?

OOC: Will do.

[size=1]Denny, slightly swollen in the cheek, arose, not noticing the little cretin of a Pokémon swooping its tail at his Torchic, his companion. Torchic was frightened, not knowing what to do as its master never commanded it to attack. It had no choice but to cower. Denny lept in front of Torchic and took the Scratch attack, falling on the thin rainbow pathway. His hand dangled from the road.

"Oh, crap," Denny said, noticing there was nothing but inifinite sky. He jumped and ordered his Torchic to fire an Ember attack at the purple chimpanzee with the palm-like hand.

"Torchic, EMBER!" he yelled. Torchic's beak opened, revealing a puff of smoke. Denny forgot. Torchic hasn't learned Ember yet. "Oh well," he said, shrugging his shoulders, use a Scratch attack right back! Torchic nodded and glared evilly at Aipom. It lept at it with its feathers becoming claws. What will Aipom do?

--------

OOC: I know I was supposed to do so and make a link, which I did a while back, but I am still on the verge of leaving SPPf. Okay? Sorry if I caused any trouble. I will try to update on FB, but still, I need to think about it.

Nagashi
5th February 2005, 9:37 PM
P-Artsz: As you set off with your pokemon, you figure this will be a great trip. As you muscle your way through the crowd, the giant Onix looms even farther overhead it seems. Soon you some up to another trainer (Aurora Wish), who has just noticed a large group of rock pokemon gathering around the giant Onix like some sort of strange ritual....


"Alright, some Pokemon!" Said Pyro, looking extremely excited. "Maybe we can catch one.... Medo?"

"Yeah?" Replied his Gastly. "What is it?"

"I want you to go look for the biggest Rock type you can find and lead it away for a Hypnosis attack. Got it?"

"Fine," Medo said, although looking nervous. There were alot of Pokemon here and if they noticed him.... He shuddered and flew towards the crowd.

Cain
5th February 2005, 9:50 PM
"Well, what do you think Nubs, where should we go? Cloud Forest?"
"Swin Swinub!" replied Nubs.
"Well, lets get going then," said Cain, walking up to the edge of the Forest. Its size was a bit intimidating, but they went in anyway.
"Wow, look at the light! It's so bright, but the trees make it all green. It's like someone put a green candy wrapper around the Sun, eh?" Cain asked Nubs. Nubs ran around the trees, sniffing the ground. "Nub! Swinub!" Nubs grunted, now sniffing the air. "Well, let's go on in deeper, i'm sure it will get even more interesting," Said Cain, picking up Nubs. The two friends walked on, futher into the dense forest, waiting for some excitement.

OOC: Dennison =D, where are you? ;-; Oh well XD

Goin' Graveler
5th February 2005, 9:55 PM
[Goin’ Graveler- “Leer it down!” you shout to your pokemon as he takes a fighting stance.

Machop glares evilly at the pesky murkrow, giving the part dark type a spine-tingling shudder down its back bone. It shakes it off quickly though, targeting Machop as it flies through the air to give him a sharp peck.

“Hit it with a Low Kick!” you order your trusty partner.

Machop doesn’t move until the last moment when he nimbly dodges to one side and kicks the bird as it soars past. Making contact to the belly of the darkness pokemon, the murkrow is sent into the cave wall doing a lot of damage. It lay on the ground, seemingly crying from its injuries. Machop tentatively drew closer to it until he was right above the flying/dark combination. The murkrow was only putting on a show and it flew into Machop’s face, using its beak to jab him several times. When it drew back Machop’s face was badly beaten up. The murkrow tried to make a run for it but it’s wing seemed to have been hurt a bit from Machop’s attack so it sat on the ground instead. What will your commands be now?


Don't give it a chance, Machop! (Are we allowed to use Potions in battle? If not, remove this command.) Here, take thing potion!

Okay, then Low Kick it again and keep your distance!

Mr. Metagross
5th February 2005, 10:21 PM
Mr. Metagross & Psyshadow- (You may choose different area's if you wish) As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing to:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

Rod stared at the sign, wondering where to go next.

"The maze?" he mumbled. "Or the houses?" *chirp* "Hmmm, tough decision. What am" *chirp* "I thinking?! I'd get lost in the maze. To the" *chirp* "houses! But which one?"

*grumble* Rod looked down at his stomach, and then at Stratus. "You hungry too? OK then, to glasshouse 2!

~;376;

Kroko
5th February 2005, 10:30 PM
Alex looked at the sky as the bright sun hit his eyes. "So Night... Where should we go to?" Alex asked looking at the map that he brought along with him. "Hoothoot! Hoot!!!" the little hoothoot pointed the way with his ings. "Okay.. Rainbow Waterfall it is!"

Waterlight
5th February 2005, 10:32 PM
Staryu & Starmie: As you charge into the area, you immediately find yourself in a stunning spot. The path is surrounded by huge trees with mist intertwining everywhere. A ways ahead of you is another young trainer with a Mudkip at his side. Beyond him is a splitting fork in the road, right goes towards the waterfall apparently while the left leads farther into the woods. What do you do now?

Tom saw all the different routes, so unable to make his decision he sent out his Staryu.
"Go Staryu!"
In a burst of light the brown Starfish emerged from its ball, spinning aroung joyfully.
"Okay Staryu, I need some help deciding where to go"
Tom pointed out the different destinations, and Staryu span towards the path to the Waterfall itself, at the Right.
Tom, eager to continue, followed Staryu towards the waterfall.

(Off topic: I'll add it to my siggy now, I'm sorry about not doing it previously.)

Matt72
5th February 2005, 10:52 PM
Tom approached the Trainer, anxious for a battle, or at least someone to talk to, with hopefully information about the area. Tom walked up to him and asked "Wanna battle?", smiling confidently as he did so....

(Off topic: I'll add it to my siggy now, I'm sorry about not doing it previously.)

Erm, just a note. The trainer mentioned is Eeveeboy Jeoff, or whatever his ungodly name is. At the moment there are no rules for battles with other members, so you can't challenge him. You can fight alongside other members, just not against them directly.

Waterlight
5th February 2005, 10:55 PM
Erm, just a note. The trainer mentioned is Eeveeboy Jeoff, or whatever his ungodly name is. At the moment there are no rules for battles with other members, so you can't challenge him. You can fight alongside other members, just not against them directly.

Oops, I didn't realise they were the same person. Sorry, I'll just edit it now.

Radical Edward
5th February 2005, 11:01 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls


Radical Edward: Mawile begins her little dance again, and suddenly lunges forward towards the little monkey pokemon with a fist covered in flames! Luck is not on your side, however, as Aipom easily leaps out of the way to send Mawile slamming into the tree behind it. The force of the Fire Punch blows a nice chunk from the tree. Fully angered now, Mawile's giant mouth-horn lunges this time, pulling the rest of the pokemon with it as the deadly jaws close over the purple chimp and tear it up like a steak knife. When Mawile's back jaw finally lets go Aipom tumbles out and drops to the forest floor unconscious...

[/i]

"Good job Abby!Pokeball,go!"yells ben as he lets fly the red and white sphere,hoping to catch the purple chimp...

Latias10
6th February 2005, 12:02 AM
[size=1]Latias10: Deciding to head for the waterfall, you walk along with your Corpish. The sounds of the waterfall gets louder as you make your war, but it also gets harder to see through the mist. Eventually, though, you make it. Corpish immediately breaks away from your and dives into the large pool around the waterfall, joining an already large group of small forest-dewlling pokemon. Everything seems pretty content here....

"What a nice place." Catherine said as she looked around.

She saw Shimmer enjoying herself in the water. It was such a beautiful place and Catherine was glad she had gone this way. She sat down and took off her backpack. She took out some fruit which she had collected earlyer that day.

"Hey Shimmer would you like some fruit?" Catherine asked her pokemon.

Shimmer jumped out of the water and took some of the fruit. "Shimmer maybe some of the other pokemon would like some fruit why not go and ask them." Catherine sujested to Shimmer. Shimmer nodded and called out to the other pokemon asking them if they would like to join them.

Rayzen
6th February 2005, 1:50 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

~*Hureta*~: Standing, you look around in confusion as the pokemon panic. Stepping through a doorway the first thing you see is a purplish object floating in the air before Noctowl, lying on the ground in pain. Instantly feeling your presence, the form turns around to reveal...dun dun dunnn...a Shuppet! She glares at you menacingly, but turns back towards the old Noctowls and moves in to strike!




The trainer hurries up to the noctowl. He then commands his swinub to attack, as he feels guilty for the noctowl who've provide him with shelter. As the trainer commands his denulge to aid noctowl.

"Denulge, remember, this is your first battle. Shuppet as your first target is hard. Now hurry up and use ancient power. Your mightiest power"

Denulge strikes with intensing power at the shuppet. However, his energy is quickly drained due to that.

"Ah, whatever. Unveil it by using odor sleuth"

Denulge than unveils shuppet using odor sleuth. Denulge seems to be more accurate now

"Denulge, use tackle. The only thing you can do..." /swt

Denulge then stares at the trainer a little while. After a few moments of eye staring, Denulge then tackles on the unveiled Shuppe

NOTE: I assume this is in the correct format. 3 attacks per battle. I can't do the full paragraphing thing because the rule said so. During battle, can't write paragraph...So, I'll just write it in this way. Don't blame me ya?

Matt72
6th February 2005, 2:53 AM
The trainer hurries up to the noctowl. He then commands his swinub to attack, as he feels guilty for the noctowl who've provide him with shelter. As the trainer commands his denulge to aid noctowl.

"Denulge, remember, this is your first battle. Shuppet as your first target is hard. Now hurry up and use ancient power. Your mightiest power"

Denulge strikes with intensing power at the shuppet. However, his energy is quickly drained due to that.

"Ah, whatever. Unveil it by using odor sleuth"

Denulge than unveils shuppet using odor sleuth. Denulge seems to be more accurate now

"Denulge, use tackle. The only thing you can do..." /swt

Denulge then stares at the trainer a little while. After a few moments of eye staring, Denulge then tackles on the unveiled Shuppe

NOTE: I assume this is in the correct format. 3 attacks per battle. I can't do the full paragraphing thing because the rule said so. During battle, can't write paragraph...So, I'll just write it in this way. Don't blame me ya?

The 3-moves per battle thing is mostly a PASBL rule, I am not entirely sure but I don't think it applies here. Don't go quoting me on that, however.

Eeveeboy_geoff
6th February 2005, 3:48 AM
[b]Rainbow Waterfalls


Eeveeboy Jeoff: "Are you a pokemon?" you cry out, half curious and half fearful. Its not long at all before you recieve an answer.

"N-not at all!" Out of the shadows steps what is obviously a human, and a nerdy one at that. The scientist you just brutally attacked steps closer, looking more relieved than frightened. "Sorry about that, I thought it was a wild pokemon out there, our crew has been having a lot of problems with the local pokemon for some time now. But the bigger question is, just what are you doing trapsing about a cavern at this time of the year?"



Jeff stares at the newcomer in suprise. "Um… Searching for wild Pokémon?" he says in a slightly questioning tone, scratching an ear.

["Oh, sorry about the whole Ember thing,"] Inferno says cheerfully.

"Hey," says Jeff. "You've been having problems with the local Pokémon? That means there are some around here!"

["No DUH!"] Jeff's Vulpix butts in again.

"Oh," says Jeff. "Inferno says he's sorry 'bout the Embers." There is a short pause. "Yeah," adds the Pokémorph, despite the scientist's silence. "I can understand Pokémon. So where d'ya think I can find some?"


Matt 72, there's a link in my signature leading to my items and Pokémon. Oh, and there's no need to call my name "ungodly." ;)

~*Aurora Wish*~
6th February 2005, 4:51 AM
Aurora Wish: Deciding to head out and battle some pokemon maybe, you and your pokemon quickly set off towards the main park. It doesn't take long and soon your amidst a collection of natural rock formations. As you pass under a natural rock bridge, you look out in the distance and see the giant Onix you had seen when you first entered the park. Its still a ways off but there appears to be some activity going on around it. From this distance its hard to tell but there appear to be a bunch of rock and ground type pokemon clambering over to the huge rock formation, wonder what this could be...

As Shannon and Shiner wondered over the rock formations, Shannon started to look at the rock and ground pokemon all over it. Shannon felt exhilirated and her mind set to the Onix formation again. Shiner sat on a railing and set her eyes on the rock and ground pokemon. Shannon wondered, Why is it that I keep on seeing this Onix formation? However, she had no answer. Shannon took out her sketchbook and started to draw the Onix formation.

Shiner was about to shoot a Water Gun, but as quick as lightining, Shannon stopped her.

"If you hit them, they'll come back at us." Shannon warned.

"You have a point there, Shannon." Shiner said as she got down from the railing.

"There's more to see, here." Shannon said, looking at the map. "Come on!"

Psyshadow
6th February 2005, 6:40 AM
Mr. Metagross & Psyshadow- (You may choose different area's if you wish) As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing to:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?[/COLOR]

Wally and I stepped into the and noticed the different paths that we could go on. I then turned to Wally and asked,

Me: Wally, where do you thing we should go?
;363; : Well, Since you like to dance Hot and Heavy...
Me: Hey!! Thats personal information!
;363; : Anyway, I think that it would be interesting to check out the Jungle Flora.
Me: Sure, But could you keep your mouth shut about my personal info. If you don't..
;363; : Pleeeaaase, You know you love me.
Me: Whatever, Lets just get going to Glasshouse 3. I'm dying to get a grass pokemon.
I turned from the signpost and began to jog toward a large glasshouse filled with exotic plants one might find in the Amazon. Wally rolled along beside me as I ran towards the building.

Elite Water Trainer
6th February 2005, 8:34 AM
Elite Water Trainer: The pokeball transforms the bug into red energy and absorbs it quickly, laying on the ground. The ball barely even wiggles before it stops, giving you a brand new Weedle (lvl 5)!! Happy at her victory, your Clamperl makes its way out of the water to celebrate with Caterpie and Wurmple. The other Weedle simply shrug, used to seeing their comrades being taken in by humans. Now that the excitement is over, what would you like to do?
Jumping up and down happily Hayley hugs Serenity. "You did it Serenity! You did it!" Picking up the pokeball Hayley lets Weedle out and sprays it with a revive and a potion. "Welcome to the team Weedle! You can play with Serenity as much as you want to now." Letting Serenity and Weedle play with the caterpillar pokemon for a little while longer Hayley packs up her bag and her pokemon and says goodbye to Caterpie and Wurmple. "Thank you for playing with us but we have to go now. We want to explore and make some more friends but we'll come back to visit you another day. Let's go Serenity! Let's go Buzz!"

;366; "Clamp!erl!"
;013; "Weeeeeeeedle!"

Matt is Weedle a male or a female?

Moonlight
6th February 2005, 2:30 PM
Moonlight treked through the peaceful beauty of the Cloud Garden, with his Staryu by his side. It was a sunny day, with a peaceful breeze blowing through the area. Arriving in Sky Gate, Moonlight asked his Staryu which area it would like to go to.

Me: Where'd you like to go, Staryu?
Staryu: Stary, u.
Me: Alright then, we'll go to Rainbow Road.

OOC: This okay?

Ice Tyranitar
6th February 2005, 10:47 PM
Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- “Thank you both kindly for accepting my request for help. Now if you would, both of you place a hand on me so that I may teleport us to my home.”

The two of you did so and the kadabra started glowing white. With a bright flash you were all gone, taken to another part of the Burnt Forest Wastelands. Although this place was just as charred and unsightly as the rest of the Wastelands it seemed somehow cleaner. Also there was something in the air that made it seem different. Maybe the many psychic pokemon in the area using their psychic abilities made it this way. The one other major difference was the abundance of life around. Not plant life, nothing would ever grow here anymore but all the pokemon around doing their separate tasks was quite different to the rest of the Wastelands where signs of life were far and few. The whole place was a valley surrounded by all sides with rock.

“It will be some time until you are needed. Until then I have arranged for you to have some battle practise against a few of us pokemon. Here are your opponents.” The kadabra pointed at two pokemon standing beside each other. One was an exeggcute and the other a slowpoke. Each of you had a different voice enter your minds. The slowpoke chose to battle Dark Fire and Ice Tyranitar was offered a battle by the exeggcute.

"alright Snow Ball, you can come out now." Ice Tyranitar said as he released the snorunt from its pokeball. "we're battling that exeggcute right there, so start by giving it a powder snow!"

Jon Jen
6th February 2005, 11:27 PM
Jon walked quietly with a happy smile on his face through the beautiful Sky Gate. He was a tall young man with blond hair and black eyes, he probably wears contacts. In his hand was a briefcase, and at his side, a companion named Taro, the Lotad. Thoguh he wore a happy smile, he really had much on his mind. This would be his first advanture without Jen, his best friend. Taro could feel that something was bothering Jon, but decided not to act on it now. The two soaked up the wonderful atmosphere of the Cloud Garden. They walked ever onward in the beautiful land of clouds.

When they reached a crossorads, Jon kneeled down to talk to his pokemon. "Hey Taro! Are you ready to go? They say that the Rainbow Road is a great sight! It'll be great! And, I mean, thats what we're here for right?" Jon said. He stopped at the end, looking a bit sad. Taro nodded, and the two were off. Jon repainted his face with a false smile, and Taro looked concerned as he followed behind him. The two continued onward to the Rainbow Road.

Lon
7th February 2005, 1:44 AM
Lon - Deciding to take advantage of their dazed states, you remove a pokeball from your pocket and toss it at one of the dazed Seedot. The other one, realising what has happened, soon comes back to its senses and stares at the pokeball wobbling around on the ground. The Seedot inside is struggling to escape so it’s friend tries to help by ramming the little red and white ball with its body but to no avail. The pokeball soon locks and gives you your first captured pokemon, a level 7 male Seedot. The other Seedot, fearing capture, calls for the little one it had been trying to protect, and they both run away as quickly as possible, disappearing into the foliage. What would you like to do now?



"That should do it, shouldn't it Kaido?" Asked Tomo to his pokemon.

Apparently, after that unusual capture, he had managed to cool off whatever steam he had going.

"You know, normally, I'd jump up and yell in excitement or something, but I just don't feel up to it right now. Instead, what do you say about us trying to relook for the main road, or at least take a walk around enough, so that this little guy can cool down some?

Kaido seemed to agree with that plan, for now at least, so he nodded. The two then continued to walk through what they had before, searching for a way to the real road, or at least a way out.

Ladyumbra
7th February 2005, 4:14 PM
The breeder helps you up, managing to clamber onto solid ground. Returning Onix to its pokeball, the only way to get it out of the hole, (which I'm doing for you out of the kindess of my heart to speed this thing up a bit). The man gives you a smile as you dust yourself off.

"I see you've found the caves. Nobodies been down there in ages, not since my family bought the land for our ranch. I was just about to head in for lunch, you're welcome to tag along if you'd like!"




Glad to be out of the cave Siri smiled gratefully at her rescuer and stretched enjoing the warm sunshine on her cold skin.
“Sure I’d love something to eat and thanks for helping me out of the caves.” she replied gratefully. Siri looked at the man curiously as they walked along “ So what do you ranch here? Mareep? milktank?and how long has your family owned this land? how much property do you own and are there neighbouring ranches i should worry about tresspassing on?" she inquired.

Trick-or-Treater
7th February 2005, 5:48 PM
-{i restarted my adventure here}-

The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find.
==========================================

Trick walked around the main-square of the Cloud Garden when he noticed a large spiked wall in front of him. "What the Heck is this thing!?" The Cotsola on his shoulder watched Trick trying to find a sign.

;222; thats a rose-bush.

"yeah i know that"

he grabbed his Pokédex and pointed it to the arch..
"The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes" sounds interesting. i say we head trough here.
His Trapinch shuffeld around his legs and said:

;328;aaaaw? i'll bet that there are gonna be hundreds of grass
Pokémon!

"Better for us! we might catch a new buddy for the team!"

;328;whoopdidooo....
Anyway! lets go to the Arch!
and with his Pokémon he walked to the large prickly bushes.

Kal-El
7th February 2005, 9:56 PM
OOC: I just wanted to say that, I, Dogbert, am now, Batesy, and shall remain this way for YONKS.

BIC:

Dogbert- I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to add things like a drip from the cave so I’ll update you as if there is no drip.
The Sudowoodo continued to terrorize you by following you to the cave entrance but it did not enter however. A look of fright covered its face as it saw the cave but this was something you couldn’t see. The Sudowoodo proceeded to bash the outside of the cave until rocks came from above, blocking the cave entrance with you still inside. Turning around you find yourself in pitch black apart from your pokemon’s fiery tail. A strange noise was just in front of you that sounded like crying. It was a Teddiursa who had been frightened by the noise the falling rocks made. The way you came is now impassable so your only hope of getting out would be to explore further into the cave. What will you do?

Batesy ran into the cave as the Sudowoodo stopped in its tracks. Something about this cave was something Sudowoodo did not like. Batesy could tell from the look on its face. But Batesy could not see anything. Suddenly Sudowoodo began bashing the cave entrance. Rocks began falling. Batesy was thinking of running. But was worried about the rocks getting him square on the head. He heard crying.
When the cave entrance was completely blocked, it was pretty much pitch black apart from Cherry's tail. But from the area Cherry's tail he could see a Pokémon. It was crying.
"A Teddiursa!" Batesy said kneeling next to it. "Hey little guy! What's wrong?"

Darkchu
8th February 2005, 7:14 AM
Tucci entered memory lane with Darkchu sitting, as usual, on his head.
"What do you think of this place?"
;025; " It brings back bed memeries, ones I've tried to repress."
" We don't have to go there if you don't want to"
;025;" I do, I must face what that shadow Mightyena did to me."
" Ok, whatever you want."
They continued down the road.

enchantress
8th February 2005, 11:22 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

Dream Breaker
8th February 2005, 11:28 PM
i am going to restart in the comet's corner so...

Kry walks back into the Sky Gate, and turns towards the path to Comet's Corner.

"Let's get universal!" he says and runs down the path. Never to be seen again. Or is he...

SM
8th February 2005, 11:50 PM
Tess, if the Campaign will continue, disregard this.

Stephen walks into the Cloud Garden, through the Sky Gate. Stephen looks around, remembering the first time that he journeyed here, and he went to the Cloud Forest. However, Stephen has decided that that would not be fitting this time, but was still completely confused as to where to go.
Releasing Lapras and Cyndaquil, Stephen asked the Pokemon where they would like to go. Lapras Water Guns his face, and seems quite happy, but Stephen knows it's just joking around. He shows them the map, and they eventually point toward the Rainbow Road...

Psychic
8th February 2005, 11:54 PM
Arriving at the Sky Gate, the entrance to Cloud Garden, Psychic looks around at her surroundings. Tall, lush grass swaying in the wind, daisies opening their petals to the sun, clounds drifting high in the sky, shaped like fluffy Mareep surround the trainer and Scyther. Spying a large multicoloured sign, Psychic beckons her Scyther over with a wave.
"Hmmm, how does Memory Lane sound to you Scyther? Maybe we'll find a few Psychic or Dark types there, That'd be terrific, wouldn't you agree?" She asks, after reading the billboard.
"Scai-ther, scai!" Scyther says in agreement, a smile plastered on his reptillian face.
"Right then, my friend, off we go!"
"Scai!" Cries her companion happily.
And so the two friends make off for their first adventure!

Jered Cain
8th February 2005, 11:55 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

I've never been updated yet, but... For this one, I just want some "NPC" to meet my character at the Sky Gate Pokémon Center.


((Arik is able to understand only his Ralts of all Pokémon, due to a weak empathic link they share. Anything in quotation marks that's also surrounded by tildes is the translation of whatever a Pokémon says, but I will only use that for those that Arik understands, such as Jaheira.))

Cloud Garden: Sky Gate Entrance

"I've heard so many stories about this place..." the trainer known as Arik states, to nobody in particular. "I never thought, though, that it'd be this beautiful..."

Arik was standing in awe of his surroundings, the beautiful garden in the clouds known, fittingly, as Cloud Garden. he had recently arrived from the ground below, to begin his journey of understanding and fame...

;280; His Ralts, Jaheria, follows with a calm certainty, as Arik takes his first tentative steps, then she directs him to the Pokémon Center.

"~There's bound to be a map of this region in there. Check it out.~"

Arik nods, scoops Jaheira up, and walks to the Center, more sure of his step than before.

Wayne
9th February 2005, 12:18 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN

Ok I'll restart here then.


Delibird Ridge: A nesting ground for bird pokemon. A large area of jutting rocks and crevasses where many a bird pokemon have called their home. Set into the clifftops it has become a popular spot for pokemon watchers and explorers that visit the Caverns in the mountainside.

As Wayne entered The Cloud Forest for the first time he was totally paralyzed by the beauty of it. As soon as he snapped out of it he decided to let Rex the Charmander out and Corphish. "Corphish and Rex, come on out." In a white flash the two pokemon came out. They all started to play around for a while until they could not play anymore. "Where do you want to go guys?" Wayne then took out the map of The Cloud Forest he got before he started his journey. He then noticed lots of post-its in different places taht someone must have put for his convinience. He then saw a post-it in big bold letters that was different from the rest with the words "Delibird Ridge" written in it. " How would you like to go there?" Both of the pokemon responded with an excited responces. "Ok then, to the Delibird Ridge it is."

Dark Scizor
9th February 2005, 12:53 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(
That means that i have to re-write my last post? Well, i haven´t initiated my adventure yet so no problem :D Here i go!:

D.S.found a map at the Sky Gate when he arrived.

D.S:"So this is the place".Now, let´s find the exact location...Here! C-l-o-u-d-F-o-r-e-s-t"

He threw a ball from his backpack and a Scyther appeared.

D.S:"Pincer, I have found the perfect place to train and to catch bug pokemon. Let´s head to the Cloud Forest!.The bug hunt begins now..."

D.S.started to run and Pincer, the Scyther, followed his trainer.

Gamer C
9th February 2005, 1:22 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

Ah, well. I was going to change areas anyway....

Gamer C walks through the Sky Gate and observes the place a beauty spread out before him. Looking at the paths, he debates which to choose. "Hmmm..." he murmurs thoughtfully, eyeing the walkway leading to a giant door. "I'll take the path to the Forbidden Garden. He walks toward the path, wondering what he'll find there.

Kroko
9th February 2005, 1:38 AM
Well no one replied to me so... Yeah ;_;

Alex looked at the shiny sun as the waters that sprayed made the colors of rainbows. "Well Night, seems we made it to the Rainbow Waterfalls!" he said patting the hoothoot on the head. He looked at the water as he saw some water pokemon swimming under there. Night at this time was lazy and didn't feel like doing anything. But, battling. "Night! Stop being lazy!" Alex yelled then heading to a waterfall.

Cain
9th February 2005, 1:54 AM
Cloud Forest:

"Well, what do you think Nubs, where should we go? Cloud Forest?"
"Swin Swinub!" replied Nubs.
"Well, lets get going then," said Cain, walking up to the edge of the Forest. Its size was a bit intimidating, but they went in anyway.
"Wow, look at the light! It's so bright, but the trees make it all green. It's like someone put a green candy wrapper around the Sun, eh?" Cain asked Nubs. Nubs ran around the trees, sniffing the ground. "Nub! Swinub!" Nubs grunted, now sniffing the air. "Well, let's go on in deeper, i'm sure it will get even more interesting," Said Cain, picking up Nubs. The two friends walked on, futher into the dense forest, waiting for some excitement.

Kurou-kun
9th February 2005, 3:45 AM
OOC: I'll exit Cloud Forest and go to Comet's Corner.

Shobu entered the Sky Gate and observed the map. Maku, his Wresting Makuhita was stading beside him.

"Hmmm......" Shobu wondered. "Where do you want to go Maku?"

Maku had a blank face.

"Gahh, its no use. I can't understand Pokemon anyway. Let's go to Comet's Corner!" Shobu said. Maku nodded and off they went to the Comet's Corner.

OOC: In case I don't look familiar, I was once Legendary Shobu X.

Crazy Wartortle
9th February 2005, 5:57 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(


Red got of the boat and looked at his map. He looked at all the areas he could go to and thought:
"i think i better start with a relaxing area, maybe the fountain garden.Yeah y not, it will also help Houndour train.
Handour get out what do u think shuld we go to the fauntain garden. Houndour come on out buddy. What do u think bout going to the fountain garden?"
;228;- "Hound Hound Our" It replied.
"Great, lets go then. And mayb u'll get a good chance to fight against water types, and overcome your weaknesses"

Tha Legend
9th February 2005, 6:14 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

Mason gasped as he approached the opulent Sky Gate. The expertly sculpted Altaria reliefs beckoned him ever closer to the lustrous entrance of the Cloud Garden. Upon closer inspection, he noted the golden bars were actually formed into winding vines from Tangela sculptures.

Without warning, the gates swung open, and the Cloud Garden's beauty instantly paled that of the entrance. Among the billowing clouds, crystal clear water cascaded over breathtaking waterfalls and into shimmering pools. All around him, lush greenery spilled out of the various hanging planters that dotted the landscape.

"Wow," Mason finally managed.

He looked down skeptically at the pillowy foundation in front of him. After marshalling his courage, he chanced a step onto it. It was spongy at first touch, but it proved solid. After a few more steps, he found the confidence to walk regualarly.

Mason wandered around for ten or so minutes before finally reaching the pokécenter. The glass doors slid open to reveal standard pokécenter fare. Ignoring the surroundings for a moment, he approached the desk.

"Hello, trainer," the nurse greeted him with a cheery voice. "Do your pokémon need healing?"

Mason shook his head. "I really just need some info. I'm training water pokémon, and I was wondering if there were any good places to go around here..."

The nurse smiled. "I'm no trainer, but there is a map to the area over by the information kiosk over there." She pointed left towards a stand brimming with leaflets.

"Thanks," Mason replied sheepishly. He hurried over to the stand and grabbed a map. He glanced over it for a moment before finding a location that seemed to suit him.

"Fountain Garden," he drawled. "That sounds good, but its so far away? How am I gonna make it there? Maybe one of the locals can take me."

OOC Notes: I hope this is okay. I only really have experience writing fanfics. I didn't want to assume too much.

~Legend~

Darkchu
9th February 2005, 6:48 AM
Oh ok i'll repost my start in this area.

Tucci entered memory lane with Darkchu sitting, as usual, on his head.
"What do you think of this place?"
;025; " It brings back bed memeries, ones I've tried to repress."
" We don't have to go there if you don't want to"
;025;" I do, I must face what that shadow Mightyena did to me."
" Ok, whatever you want."
They continued down the road.

aron fan
9th February 2005, 10:19 AM
well thats sucks

walking through the cloud gate will throws 4 pokeballs to the ground

" hi guys " will spoke

" sup " said mankey
" yo" said nidoran
" hi" said horsea and shroomish

" so where you guys want to go then " taking out his map he passed it around and got a quick reponse

" THE ROCK GARDEN"

enchantress
9th February 2005, 11:50 AM
There have been some changes in the past few days so I'll post an updated list of CG updators and the areas they handle for easy reference:

Enchantress:
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

Ytnim
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)


And once again, could everyone please quote your updates when you reply and use the appropriate colors for your areas. While it isn't necessary for introductory posts to be in color, it is helpful but I don't really mind either way. Thanking you in advance.

I'll be starting on my peeps very soon but it is getting late in my part of the world and I'm working tomorrow and Friday so if updates aren't up by tonight it will most likely be the weekend before you see them. Sorry for the delay but I hadn't counted on being short updators and I've only just gotten UPN's out of the way. I'll have them done as soon as I can.

I'm also working on something else for Serebii which you guys should see within the next 24 hours or so (hopefully) since it's in the final stages. I hope you all like what you see.

ForeverFlygon
9th February 2005, 2:59 PM
As Feera walks through the Sky gate, he is taken aback by amazement.
A giant garden near the sun would be brilliant, but this is more than he had hoped for.
People are walking across the place, some tourist groups are seen, and and pokemon are following their trainers, or families.
Already having decided where to go, Feera releases his Trapinch, Free(male) and lifts him up into his arms.

"Are you ready for some adventures?" He asks Free as he walks towards his destination.

"Trapinch! Trap!" His pokemon friend replies.

"Sure, then off we are!" Feera says enthusiastically, and continues to walk towards the Delibird Ridge.

Croconaw
9th February 2005, 4:54 PM
"Well,here we are!!"Ruby shouted with excitement as he reached the cloud gargen gate.

;228; :Well,i prefer a place where hell lives on,not a garden of peace.

"Stop moaning,"Ruby told the satanic dog.

;228; :Where to go...I KNOW!!Back where we came to the house!I want to sleep.

"Errh,no,"Ruby said,as the dog sulked and turned away."I know,how about the Oasis,just for you!!You need a bath anyway,"

;228; :NO!!NOOOOO!!!!ANYWHERE BUT THAT!!!ANYWHERE!!!

"Sheesh,such a drama queen as usual,okay,towards the fountain garden,not the oasis houndour so calm down!!"Ruby shouted and started to walk.His faithful houndour following him.

thed3
9th February 2005, 6:08 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

Well what must be done, must be done. So I shall reset my adventure in the Cloud Forest.

With his squirtle about to battle a Totodile....Thed wakes up but still in the Cloud Forest.... "Huh...was that all just a dream???" Thed asks and looks towards Tsunami his squirtle. "Squirtle?" Tsunami being just as confused... "Hmmm... well we may as well look around Cloud Forest since we're here. Plus I heard theres some grass and bug pokemon here too." "Squirt" the squirtle answered back. So Thed and Tsunami start their trek through the Cloud Forest.

Golden Mew
9th February 2005, 7:05 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(
Golden Mew gasped at the site. Gosh! She thought to herself. She was excited, because it was her chance to catch a Totodile, but scared, in case the Gyarados and Milotic would hurt her.

She took a red and white coloured ball, then threw it, shouting, "Seel, GO!"

The lovable water pokemon came out and squeaked in delight. It was her first Pokemon battle and she was facing her own type - water! "I'm ready Golden Mew!" It squeaked again.

Golden Mew hadn't chosen Chikorita because she knew that water types were weak against grass types and if she used Chikorita, she might make the Totodile faint.

"Aaaghh! Seel! Move!" Screamed Golden Mew as another hyper beam blasted inches away from her body. The hyper beam missed Seel and the Gyarados reared up to attack the other side.

Masses of trainers were screaming and shouting, running away in panic.

"Seel! Use water gun on Totodile! Now!" Shouted Golden Mew.

Then, Golden Mew decided that she would better help these trainers. Thinking again, that water types were weak against grass, she could get Chikoria to weaken down Gyarados, then Milotic. She grabbed Chikorita's poke-ball and threw it.

"Chikorita - Go!" Shouted Golden Mew.

There was a flash and Chikorita appeared. It looked around at all the destroyed things in bewilderment. It's gaze rested on the Gyarados and Milotic, which were distroying more and more by seconds.

"You got it Chikorita," Golden Mew said.

Chikorita stood up, ready for anything. It started breathing heavily and waited for it's command. It's muscles were tenses because it was ready to jump out of another hyper beam.

"Chikorita, tackle on the Gyarados! Dodge it's powerfull attacks. Try and get under the Gyarados, so it can't reach you! Headbutt it with all you've got. Tacke it, then use razor leaf on it!"

Golden Mew thought for a second, then grabbed the third Pokeball in her belt.

"GO! ROSELIA!" Shouted Golden Mew.

A beam of light came for the Pokeball and Roselia appeared in a flash.

"Roselia, Chikorita might need some help! Go help her! Use spikes on Gyarados! Dodge it's attacks and don't be scared! It may be very angry and it may be massive, but because it's up so high, it can't see you that well! Like Chikorita, go under the Gyarados! Ready, Pokemon? GO!" Golden Mew shouted.

Battle Champion
10th February 2005, 12:43 AM
*A.J and his partner Trapinch were just about to go through the sky gate when A.J stopped.*

;328; oh great, I know that look. What's on your mind. I wanna get to the center as soon as possible

Hey, who's the trainer here?

;328; last time I checked, I was the one ACTING like a trainer.

fine let's go.

*A.J and trapinch walked off through the sky gate and twords the pokemon center*

Ytnim
10th February 2005, 9:57 AM
Ok Croconaw are you going to the Oasis or the Fountain Garden? Please edit your post to make it clear to which of these area's you want to visit and please use its full name, not just the fountain if that is where you want to go. Also another thing: Look at your keyboard. At the bottom of it is a long key in-between two keys that have 'Alt' written on them. That big key is called the 'space bar'. Please use it after each sentence is completed.

I'm not sure about the other updaters here but I will not update a reply with poor grammer/spelling. That goes for everybody, and it will be your first and final warning.

My updates will come soon. I, unlike the other updaters here, do not have an excuse. I'm just plain lazy.

EDIT: And with that, I leave my position as the Orange Leauge Champion and enter Johto by defeating the first Gym Leader and gaining the Zephyr Badge!

Moonlight
10th February 2005, 5:23 PM
Moonlight treked through the peaceful beauty of the Cloud Garden, with his Staryu by his side. It was a sunny day, with a peaceful breeze blowing through the area. Arriving in Sky Gate, Moonlight asked his Staryu which area it would like to go to.

Me: Where'd you like to go, Staryu?
Staryu: Stary, u.
Me: Alright then, we'll go to Rainbow Road.

Battle Champion
10th February 2005, 11:53 PM
[A.J and trapich walked out of the Pokemon Center, refreshed and happy*

;328; so, where do we begin?"

I don't know, why don't you look over there." replied A.J with a chuckle

*A.J pointed to The Oasis*

;328; IT'S LIKE A HAVEN! LET'S GO RIGHT NOW!

*A.J and Trapinch headed off for The Oasis*

Typhlosion X
11th February 2005, 12:37 AM
Attention please!
I have been hired as a new ZA and will update Delibird Ridge.So please PM me your post,and I will update you before Monday.

Eon
11th February 2005, 1:05 AM
Some of you guys seem confused, so I will try to explain things more clearly: The Campaign is over. When and if Dennison comes back, and he chooses to restart the Campaign, that's up to him. But right now no one is in charge of it, and it is therefore over. If you were in the Campaign, please post saying which area you are going to. For my updatees, if you would like to continue your previous adventure, please repost with your last update and reply. Thank you.

Flames Galore
11th February 2005, 1:28 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

OOC: I will now be going to the Rainbow Waterfalls.

Exiting the Cloud Forest with his Meditite, Fury, and Swablu, Indigo, Trey sent out his Baltoy, on loan from someone. "So, where to next?" he asked his comerades. "Somewhere relaxing," said Fury. "Somewhere beautiful," chirped Indigo. "I don't really care, just somewhere with something going on," said Baltoy telepathically. Trey thought for a second. "How about the Rainbow Waterfalls?" he asked. "It has beautiful rainbows, a nice breeze and a relaxing mist, and lots of pokemon." "Sure," they chorused. And with that, Trey set off towards the Rainbow Waterfalls.

Battle Champion
11th February 2005, 1:39 AM
[QUOTE=enchantress]ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :([QUOTE]

Well, I'm just starting out and I'mn about to enter the Oasis


*A.J and trapinch walked through the gate and walked onto the sand of the oasis*

;328; It's like a home away from home. I'm gonna take a swim

*Trapinch started to dig deep into the sand for pleasure while A.J just standed there laughing*

"Well hurry up" laughed A.J "we got a long way ahead of us"

enchantress
11th February 2005, 11:07 AM
Enchantress:
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

Ytnim
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

Typloshion X (trial run)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)

Nightime Lugia
11th February 2005, 11:50 AM
Chris stepped out into the yard and checked he had everything with him. after bidding a farewell to his family he set off towards the cloud garden.

" well seeing as how i am here i might aswell let mystic see this"
chris clutched the pokeball at his side and took it from his belt

" come on out mystic"
a meowth popped out of the pokeball and leaped with joy to see chris.

" so where do u want to go mystic"
" meowth meowth" meowth pointed to the road that leads to cloud forest.

"fine by me"

both chris and meowth set off to see what they could find

Typhlosion X
11th February 2005, 1:39 PM
Updates are here!
Delibird Ridge


ForeverFlygon- Deciding to start your quest in Delibird Ridge you see many Bird Pokemon. Pidgey, Swablu, Spearow and Skarmory are flying by but while walking you look up to see an angry Taillow. It suddenly dives down with speed and tries to Peck you and doesn't look to happy about you being in it's territorry. Something tells you that this Taillow sure wants to fight. What will you do?

Wayne 007- Starting your adventure in Delibird Ridge which is home to many Bird Pokemon, you stop to admire the baby Bird Pokemon chirping happily in their nests when you see a flock of Pidgey in the sky above you. One appears to be hurt and falls to the ground looking like it is in a lot of pain. Two of the other Pidgey notice it and think you were the one who hurt their friend and start attacking you. What will you do?

Psychic
11th February 2005, 1:46 PM
Just in case you didn't see it the first time:

Arriving at the Sky Gate, the entrance to Cloud Garden, Psychic looks around at her surroundings. Tall, lush grass swaying in the wind, daisies opening their petals to the sun, clounds drifting high in the sky, shaped like fluffy Mareep surrond the trainer and Scyther. Spying a large multicoloured sign, Psychic beckons her Scyther over with a wave.
"Hmmm, how does Memory Lane sound to you Scyther? Maybe we'll find a few Psychic or Dark types there! We can find our first Pokemon to battle! That'd be terrific, wouldn't you agree?" She asks.
"Scai-ther, scai!" Scyther says in agreement, a smile plastered on his reptillian face.
"Right then, my friend, off we go!"
"Scai!" Cries her companion happily.
And so the two friends make off for their first adventure!

ForeverFlygon
11th February 2005, 3:49 PM
ForeverFlygon- Deciding to start your quest in Delibird Ridge you see many Bird Pokemon. Pidgey, Swablu, Spearow and Skarmory are flying by but while walking you look up to see an angry Taillow. It suddenly dives down with speed and tries to Peck you and doesn't look to happy about you being in it's territorry. Something tells you that this Taillow sure wants to fight. What will you do?
As Feera walks about on the Delibird Ridge, he notices all the birds living there. Well, it isn't strange, he thinks. This is actually the place in the whole Cloud Garden with the most birds.
Suddenly, he sees an angry Taillow zooming past him, barely missing with a Peck attack.

"Hey!!" Feera shouts after the Taillow, who is seemingly wanting a battle.
"Well, if that's you're style, then you're on it!!" He shouts, and releases Styx, his trusty Sneasel(Male). "Styx, we've got a small problem. There's this here Taillow, who thinks he's better than me a pokemon battles. You go show him that he's better than me, but not you! Taunt him, and if he attacks you, fire a close-ranges Tri-Attack, to knock him out of the air, and then Scratch him as many times as you can! If he dosen't attack, hit him with a Tri-Attack to send him to the ground, and then use as many scrathes as you can on him!"

"Sneeeaasel!" Styx yells, and get's ready to Taunt his opponent, and after that attack it.

enchantress
11th February 2005, 4:34 PM
Please remember that only one introductory post is needed when you are beginning an adventure unless for some reason you are asked to repost. Normally there shouldn’t be any reason to but sometimes, especially when there are ZA changes, we ask only those of you who are effected by the change to do so. And on that note, if I’ve missed anyone I’m sorry but I did ask Dennison’s group to repost so if you’re not in here it’s most likely because you didn’t do as I asked. PM me if you’ve been skipped and I’ll edit an update in for you.

CLOUD FOREST
Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?


RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - While Geodude quickly obeys his master and launches himself toward Custard, Custard takes flight, barely evading Geodude’s Tackle. “Well,” the boy says, grinning. “She’s finally in battle mode. You’re going to have to do a lot better than that though if you want to keep that greedy little Gulpin because Geodude is going to turn your Delibird into lunch meat!” You then hear a little sound behind you and look to see Gulpin eying the boy with hatred. It doesn’t appear too fond of the way this boy is speaking to you and it is apparent that Gulpin is no longer afraid of this trainer. What will you do now?

PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.
With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?

Lon - After walking for a few hours you and Kaido become tired, thirsty and hungry so when you see a little pool of water beside the trail you decide to sit down and take a break. A few minutes later you hear someone approaching and look to see a female trainer, who is roughly thirteen years old, approaching you. “Hi!” she says, smiling in welcome. “What are you two doing all the way out here?” Your reaction?

Metal Yoshi - Thrilled with Mareep’s win you remove a pokeball from your bag and toss it at the fainted Oddish. The ball wobbles once… twice… three times, before locking with a ping! and giving you a level 6 (I’ll let you choose the gender) weed to add to your team. Pleased as punch upon gaining your first captured pokemon you continue along the trail whistling away happily to yourself when you suddenly feel the earth shift beneath your feet. Caught off-guard you have no time to react when the ground gives way and you fall into a pit. Ouch! That’d hurt! Looking up you find that it is too deep for you to climb out but you can‘t exactly stay down here forever. Whatever will you do?

Kas85 - Hoping for a capture you toss a pokeball at Natu and watch as the tiny bird is sucked inside. You don’t have to wait very long since the pokeball only wobbles once before locking and giving you a level 6 female psychic birdie. Thrilled to pieces you retrieve the ball and continue on your journey along the Rainbow Road when you notice what appears to be six little eggs sitting on the grass by the side of the path. Will you investigate?

Texan Chris - Not wanting Amp to be injured any further you decide to go for a capture now that Amp has Seviper trapped. Still holding the serpent down, Amp keeps the ever weakening snake from escaping while your pokeball sails through the air before bouncing off Seviper and sucking it inside. The pokeball lands on the ground beside Amp who is panting heavily from the battle, still trying to get his breath and his bearings back. Standing still and holding your breath while the pokeball wobbles about wildly on the ground you watch and wait while Seviper struggles to escape. 1.… 2.…. 3.…. and ping! The pokeball locks, giving you a level 6 female serpent. What would you like to do now?

Matty - Treecko, desperate to escape Pinsir’s grasp, uses his tail to Pound Pinsir hard, whipping it up behind the surprised beetle. Taken off-guard, Pinsir loosens its grip slightly giving Treecko more room to manoeuvre allowing him the opportunity to twist and lash out with his arms, this time Pounding Pinsir in the face. Pinsir lets go of Treecko, it’s eyes watering from the blow to its face before Treecko moves in to Absorb some of Pinsir’s energy. Enraged, Pinsir tries to capture Treecko in another Vicegrip but is too slow due to the sudden energy drain it had experienced giving Treecko plenty of time to evade the attack. What now?

Chaos - Staring dumbfounded at Whimsur who is now choking on the pokeball that was meant to capture it, you yell a few words of frustration before rushing to its aide. Not exactly sure of how to successfully pull of the Heimlich Maneuver with a teeny tiny Pokemon you hand Whimsur over to Machop who wraps his arms around it and squeezes. After several agonisingly long seconds Whimsur finally coughs up the pokeball before taking several very deep breaths. Watching anxiously, you and Machop wait while it pulls itself together, fully expecting Whimsur to beat you both to a pulp for nearly killing it but what shocks you is that when it finally looks at you it’s eyes are filled with utter adoration and it throws itself into your arms, squeezing you tightly. Well, well, well, it appears you’ve gained yourself a brand new level 6 male teammate who absolutely adores you for saving its life. What will you do?

PMD - Please refrain from interfering in the battle if you can help it. I‘ll let it go this time but please keep that in mind for future reference.
With Aipom still quite agitated, you notice it’s Tail Whipping about before it leaps forward to attack Torchic again but Torchic isn’t about to let this little primate outwit him and he lashes out, Scratching Aipom across the face. Aipom squeals with pain, reaching up to touch its hand to it’s stinging face while staring at Torchic in disbelief. What will you do now?

Joshua - Continuing along your journey, pleased that Vulpix has agreed to travel with you, you are taken by surprise when a Rhyhorn comes charging out of the bushes by the side of the road and rams into Vulpix with Horn Attack. Yelping with pain from the surprise attack, Vulpix falls on his side, bleeding and obviously very much in pain. Rhyhorn doesn’t appear to be finished with your foxy little friend though and attacks Vulpix again while he’s down. Vulpix has taken quite a beating and is in need of immediate medical care but Rhyhorn doesn’t seem to want to let up its attack on him. What will you do?

Castform - Anxious to escape the cheery atmosphere of the Rainbow Road Ghoul spies the trail leading off the path and takes off as quickly as he can. Running to catch up you soon stop dead in your tracks when you notice that Ghoul has also stopped and is staring at something dead ahead. At first you don’t see anything but then you notice some movement beside a large boulder and notice a Baltoy hovering right beside it, staring back at Ghoul with the same intense expression. What will you do?

Duncan - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

Rin - Seeing as Krystal is more interested in examining the rustling bushes than travelling onward you watch while she moves closer to the foliage. It is then that you hear a faint cry and move forward yourself to take a closer look. Parting the leaves you see an Abra caught up in some kind of hunter’s trap. Its foot is trapped in its iron jaws and appears to be broken after Abra had struggled to free itself. It is bleeding quite profusely from its wound and appears to be too weak to Teleport out of harm’s way. What will you do?

neopolis3 - Although you’re not exactly sure of what you want to do next it’s certainly apparent that Tempest knows what he wants as he leaps into the rustling bushes by the roadside. A moment later he comes flying back out of the foliage, landing right at your feet with an expression showing a mixture of surprise and anger. Obviously deeply insulted at having been attacked he gets to his feet and stares back at the bushes with a determined expression on his face when you see Poochyena step out of the foliage with a rather annoyed look on its face. What will you do?

artemis fowl, Moonlight, Jon Jen, Shiny_Magneton - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?


THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN
Crazy Wartortle - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. You suddenly hear some commotion and realise that a fight has broken out beside one of the lakes. Will you investigate or continue to explore the area?

Tha Legend - Enlisting the services of a guide you finally arrive at the entrance to the beautiful Fountain Garden. Walking along slowly you can see this a calm, quiet place. The brisk air lightly flutters past your face giving you a sense of serenity while the numerous fountains in the area gurgle away steadily, adding to the soothing aura of the place. You also notice that there isn’t much activity in the area. There are groups of trainers standing around quietly discussing battle tactics or swapping adventure stories while others simply roam the area alone or sit by themselves, enjoying the peace and the rest after a long journey of their own. While taking in the sights of the area you notice a small group of trainers gathered by one of the lakes. They are all huddled together, looking at something on the ground at their feet. Will you continue to explore or perhaps take a wander over to the trainers to see what they find so interesting?

Croconaw - Deciding to venture into the peaceful surroundings of the Fountain Garden you enjoy the serenity of the place as you take in the sights of the beautiful lakes, waterfalls and fountains in this little land of watery bliss. It isn’t long before you spy a Lotad sitting in the shallowest part of one of the nearby lakes but just as you are about to take a closer look a trainer approaches you and asks if you would be interested in a battle. Your reaction?


THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
Sheer Cold - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly walk along the path leading you to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. Releasing Delibird to liven up the gloomy mood of the place you smile as he begins squawking, relieved to hear the sound of life in this otherwise seemingly dead environment. Finally approaching the ancient gate you see another trainer standing there beside an Alakazam and wonder what is going on. (Your update is continued below, read Gamer C’s update as well)

Gamer C - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site but the eerie silence is causing a chill to run up and down your spine. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door when you are suddenly startled by a sound from behind you. Spinning around you see an Alakazam watching you closely when you notice another trainer approaching who has a Delibird by his side, the little red and white bird happily twittering away as though totally indifferent to the heavy aura of doom blanketing this area. (Read Sheer Cold’s update before continuing below)

Sheer Cold & Gamer C - You both stand looking at Alakazam, curious as to what he is doing there when he begins to speak. “You will not gain access to these ancient grounds without the seven keys of legend. Each key has a guardian and they are spread out across the land. The first key resides in the lair of the dead which is located deep within a forest in the clouds, they second key is guarded by the King of Seas who dwells in the garden of fountains, the third you will find shrouded in darkness among the garden of rocks, the fourth resides with the ancient one upon a rainbow filled road, the fifth is located along an endless pathway laden with memories of those long gone, the sixth somewhere upon the battleground of the ancient ones which is now a burnt wasteland and the seventh….. belongs to me. Find the other six keys and return to me.” Alakazam the vanishes, his voice echoing in the still air. “Prove your worth to receive the seventh key…..” Whatever will you do?

Phaedra
11th February 2005, 4:55 PM
Changing zones from Cloud Forest to Fountain Garden. I don't have time to put in a post, so I'll edit it in later.

thed3
11th February 2005, 5:09 PM
Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?

Thed walks through Cloud Forest looking up trees and such admiring the beauty. All of a sudden he feels a rush of wetness and yells out, "Hey what's the deal!!!!" The water attack halts and he hears what seems to be a ninja's "Hya!!" He looks toward the direction he hears the voice and what he sees is a Staryu, a giddy one at that standing in the middle of a stream. "Hey that really wasn't nice ya know!!!" Thed says a bit ticked off but happy enough to find a water source. "Hmph time for a battle I suppose. Let's go Tsunami!!!!!" Thed throws his pokeball in front of him towards the Staryu and the ball opens up and his Squirtle appears. "Alright Tsunami let's teach that rascal a lesson go in for an Icy Wind and then Tackle it!!!!!!!! Oh yeah I think I remember hearing something about Staryu's core so try to aim all attacks at it's core jewel."

rosedarkmaster
11th February 2005, 5:35 PM
im have landed and am heading to the cloud forest.
rose chose it of the map so it is our destanation.
rose*pika pika*
we cant wait to begin

Master of Chaos
11th February 2005, 6:54 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Chaos - Staring dumbfounded at Whimsur who is now choking on the pokeball that was meant to capture it, you yell a few words of frustration before rushing to its aide. Not exactly sure of how to successfully pull of the Heimlich Maneuver with a teeny tiny Pokemon you hand Whimsur over to Machop who wraps his arms around it and squeezes. After several agonisingly long seconds Whimsur finally coughs up the pokeball before taking several very deep breaths. Watching anxiously, you and Machop wait while it pulls itself together, fully expecting Whimsur to beat you both to a pulp for nearly killing it but what shocks you is that when it finally looks at you it’s eyes are filled with utter adoration and it throws itself into your arms, squeezing you tightly. Well, well, well, it appears you’ve gained yourself a brand new level 6 male teammate who absolutely adores you for saving its life. What will you do?




"Hey little guy, good to see you're better," Chaos said, truly relieved that Whismur was alright.

He turned to Machop, "You did great, you deserve some special training. I'm letting you go to the Move Tutor."

He took Machop's pokeball and returned his friend. Then he went over and picked up the spit-covered pokeball that was just in Whismur.

"Just to make sure," he donked Whismur on the head lightly with it, and as soon as Chaos was sure Whismur was in there, he let him out.

"Your pretty cool you know that?" Chaos said as he sprayed a potion onto Whismur.

"Hey! Want to see if we can find us some more comrades?" he blurted out from nowhere, as he took two pokeballs and put them in his ears.

Whismur nodded unsure of what he meant.

"Alright then! Use your loudest Uproar for as long as you can, I'm sure something will happen!"

Whismur nodded happily and started screaming as loud as he could.

Golden Mew
11th February 2005, 8:34 PM
I would like to continue my other journey in Stardust Fields, Eon. I posted it far away, but I'll post it again.
Stardust Fields:

Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Jau posted that, he was the previous updator of Stardust fields.
================================================== ================================================== ================
Now this is my reply:

GM separates from the group,creeping to a nincada, which doesn't seem to notice her and Chikorita. "Ok, Chikorita, this is your first pokemon to battle!" Whispered GM excitedly. Chikorita was just as excited as GM, because she was going to battle her first pokemon. "Jump up on it, and tackle it to the ground to suprise it. After you make your move, I'll call out your next attack, but be careful, and defend yourself from it. Ok, got it?" Asked GM.

Can you update me on this? Is it ok?

Eon
11th February 2005, 8:38 PM
Yes, I should be able to update that.

Golden Mew
11th February 2005, 8:41 PM
Thanks so much!

Moonlight
11th February 2005, 9:02 PM
artemis fowl, Moonlight, Jon Jen, Shiny_Magneton - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?


As Moonlight looked towards the foilage, he could see a pair of eyes staring at him. Wondering what that could be, Moonlight started to make his way through the foilage to see what was happening. He couldn't quite make out what the pair of eyes were. It looked like a Pokémon, but was it just his mind messing up his vision, an Illusion, or was it really real?

OOC: Sorry if I seem ignorant since I keep messing up every time x_x.

OOC2: In case someone can't read description (I don't mean you tess), I'm not saying I did find a wild Pokemon.

SM
11th February 2005, 9:11 PM
artemis fowl, Moonlight, Jon Jen, Shiny_Magneton - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?


"Decisions, desisions..." mutters Stephen, as he pulls out 2 Pokeballs containing Lapras and Cyndaquil.

GO!

The 2 take in their surroundings, as Cyndaquil notices the rustling bushes. It starts to run toward them, seemingly ready to battle any foe. When I notice this, he shouts for it to come back, but no avail. After a sigh, he returns Lapras to her Pokeball and runs after Cyndaquil toward the bushes.

Neopolis
11th February 2005, 9:58 PM
neopolis3 - Although you’re not exactly sure of what you want to do next it’s certainly apparent that Tempest knows what he wants as he leaps into the rustling bushes by the roadside. A moment later he comes flying back out of the foliage, landing right at your feet with an expression showing a mixture of surprise and anger. Obviously deeply insulted at having been attacked he gets to his feet and stares back at the bushes with a determined expression on his face when you see Poochyena step out of the foliage with a rather annoyed look on its face. What will you do?

"Tempest! It's a Poochyena! Let's battle it!" Ian yells. Tempest seems ready for battle "Trrrapinch...". Ian quickly checks his PokéDex for info on the Poochyena (I don't know if you need to catch it first to check it's info). "Tempest, use... Umm, what kind of attacks would Tempest know anyway?" Tempest looks pretty annoyed, and runs up to the Poochyena, trying to bite it with it's Bite attack.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
11th February 2005, 10:30 PM
THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
Sheer Cold - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly walk along the path leading you to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. Releasing Delibird to liven up the gloomy mood of the place you smile as he begins squawking, relieved to hear the sound of life in this otherwise seemingly dead environment. Finally approaching the ancient gate you see another trainer standing there beside an Alakazam and wonder what is going on. (Your update is continued below, read Gamer C’s update as well)

Gamer C - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site but the eerie silence is causing a chill to run up and down your spine. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door when you are suddenly startled by a sound from behind you. Spinning around you see an Alakazam watching you closely when you notice another trainer approaching who has a Delibird by his side, the little red and white bird happily twittering away as though totally indifferent to the heavy aura of doom blanketing this area. (Read Sheer Cold’s update before continuing below)

Sheer Cold & Gamer C - You both stand looking at Alakazam, curious as to what he is doing there when he begins to speak. “You will not gain access to these ancient grounds without the seven keys of legend. Each key has a guardian and they are spread out across the land. The first key resides in the lair of the dead which is located deep within a forest in the clouds, they second key is guarded by the King of Seas who dwells in the garden of fountains, the third you will find shrouded in darkness among the garden of rocks, the fourth resides with the ancient one upon a rainbow filled road, the fifth is located along an endless pathway laden with memories of those long gone, the sixth somewhere upon the battleground of the ancient ones which is now a burnt wasteland and the seventh….. belongs to me. Find the other six keys and return to me.” Alakazam the vanishes, his voice echoing in the still air. “Prove your worth to receive the seventh key…..” Whatever will you do?
OOC: Does this mean I need to change my area. If not, I'll repost.

"Darn," Sheer muttered. All the venturing out here for nothing! Well, at least he knew where to find the keys, now. He thought carefully, deciding which Guardians his Pokémon would have an advantage against. He decided Memory Lane, as the Pokémon there would most likely not do too much harm to his. Sheer set off, keeping out Delibird for company. He walked out of the Forbidden Garden, and smiled as light reached him. Sheer returned Delibird, although almost unwillingly; Delibird never really got any exercise. He walked toward Memory Lane, the key lodged firmly in his mind.
If the key is within the Forbidden Garden, I'll repost.

Eon
11th February 2005, 11:05 PM
Sorry for slow updates.

Bart: You start your adventure in Comet’s Corner. As you’re walking along, a long wooden staff is thrust out of some nearby bushes, causing you to trip and fall face-up onto the hard, rock floor. Rubbing your head, you look up and see an old woman staring down at you.

“That’s the problem with young people today. You are dazzled by what’s around you, but you never notice what is right in front of you,” she says calmly.

Thinking this old woman has one hell of an ego, you reach out a hand so she can help you up.

“If you can’t help yourself getting up, then you’ll never get ahead in life,” she says in the same calm, wise voice that old people use when they think they’re saying something deep and meaningful. “You must do things yourself to be successful.”

You stumble up and brush yourself off. “That’s nice advice and all, but you were the one who tripped me in the first place.”

The wooden staff, still in the woman’s hand rapped you on the head. “Young people are so rude these days.”

You roll your eyes and try to continue on, but the wooden staff is thrust diagonally in front of your chest. “I am the keeper of this path. Normally, I would not let someone as rude and impatient as you pass, but you are foolish and headstrong and have made a mistake. I will tell you what. If you can defeat me in a Pokemon battle, I shall let you pass." Her whithered hand reached to into the sash around her waist and brought out a Friend Ball. “Go, Melody!” A Jigglypuff appeared in a flash of light as the woman adopted a fighting stance with her staff out in front of her, her eyes bright and confident. What will you do now?

Vilexaron: You run down the path until you reach the main plateu. You see a pack of Houndour growling at a cowering Oddish. What will you do?

Mozinrath: You decide to walk along the infinitely long, semi-transparent gold Space Path. As you’re walking, you see an angry looking Scizor in the distance. Its eyes gleam maliciously and it waves one of its claws. Suddenly, a large swarm of Beedril, Shedinja and Ninjask appear behind it. Scizor grins and begins to lead a charge against you. What will you do now?

Golden Mew: Chikorita jumps up into the air, preparing to Tackle down on Nincada. Nincada, with its compound eyes, saw Chikorita jumping and tried to use harden. While it did protect against some of the damage, it still hurt Nincada. Furious, Nincada runs up to Chikorita and slashes its cheek with Scratch. What will you do now?

If I missed anyone, I deeply apologize. Just post and I will make sure to get an update for you soon.

Lon
11th February 2005, 11:31 PM
Lon - After walking for a few hours you and Kaido become tired, thirsty and hungry so when you see a little pool of water beside the trail you decide to sit down and take a break. A few minutes later you hear someone approaching and look to see a female trainer, who is roughly thirteen years old, approaching you. “Hi!” she says, smiling in welcome. “What are you two doing all the way out here?” Your reaction?

"Hey there!" replies Tomo as he glances up to see the trainer. In all of his time in the area, he hadn't seen anyone else for a while, so was a little confused. It took him a moment, but he then remembered that the female had questioned of him.

"Us? Well, my little Krabby and I were just wandering around this area when... we kinda got lost." He thought his reply was simple enough. It was to the point, and told his situation.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
11th February 2005, 11:57 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Joshua - Continuing along your journey, pleased that Vulpix has agreed to travel with you, you are taken by surprise when a Rhyhorn comes charging out of the bushes by the side of the road and rams into Vulpix with Horn Attack. Yelping with pain from the surprise attack, Vulpix falls on his side, bleeding and obviously very much in pain. Rhyhorn doesn’t appear to be finished with your foxy little friend though and attacks Vulpix again while he’s down. Vulpix has taken quite a beating and is in need of immediate medical care but Rhyhorn doesn’t seem to want to let up its attack on him. What will you do?

"Vulpix!" Joshua cries, as Rhyhorn continues its charge.

Joshua whipped around to Stantler and Taillow. "Taillow, use Counter!" As Taillow flew over to land between Rhyhorn and Vulpix, Joshua raced in, and snared Vulpix up in his arms.

"Don't worry Vulpix, I'll take care of you," he comforted her.

Castform
12th February 2005, 12:08 AM
Castform - Anxious to escape the cheery atmosphere of the Rainbow Road Ghoul spies the trail leading off the path and takes off as quickly as he can. Running to catch up you soon stop dead in your tracks when you notice that Ghoul has also stopped and is staring at something dead ahead. At first you don’t see anything but then you notice some movement beside a large boulder and notice a Baltoy hovering right beside it, staring back at Ghoul with the same intense expression. What will you do?

Ghoul nodded at Leon and Leon nodded back. Ghoul flew straight toward Baltoy and hit it with a couple of Knock off. "Good job Ghoul!" Leon cheered on the sidelines. Ghoul smiled. Then Leon rememebered, Dark was super effective against Psychic pokemon! "Ghoul stop attacking it you might faint it!!!! Ghoul pause and awaited his trainers command

Gamer C
12th February 2005, 12:34 AM
THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
Sheer Cold - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly walk along the path leading you to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. Releasing Delibird to liven up the gloomy mood of the place you smile as he begins squawking, relieved to hear the sound of life in this otherwise seemingly dead environment. Finally approaching the ancient gate you see another trainer standing there beside an Alakazam and wonder what is going on. (Your update is continued below, read Gamer C’s update as well)

Gamer C - Deciding you would like to venture into the Forbidden Garden you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site but the eerie silence is causing a chill to run up and down your spine. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door when you are suddenly startled by a sound from behind you. Spinning around you see an Alakazam watching you closely when you notice another trainer approaching who has a Delibird by his side, the little red and white bird happily twittering away as though totally indifferent to the heavy aura of doom blanketing this area. (Read Sheer Cold’s update before continuing below)

Sheer Cold & Gamer C - You both stand looking at Alakazam, curious as to what he is doing there when he begins to speak. “You will not gain access to these ancient grounds without the seven keys of legend. Each key has a guardian and they are spread out across the land. The first key resides in the lair of the dead which is located deep within a forest in the clouds, they second key is guarded by the King of Seas who dwells in the garden of fountains, the third you will find shrouded in darkness among the garden of rocks, the fourth resides with the ancient one upon a rainbow filled road, the fifth is located along an endless pathway laden with memories of those long gone, the sixth somewhere upon the battleground of the ancient ones which is now a burnt wasteland and the seventh….. belongs to me. Find the other six keys and return to me.” Alakazam the vanishes, his voice echoing in the still air. “Prove your worth to receive the seventh key…..” Whatever will you do?

"Hmm..." Gamer C mutters thoughtfully. The keys were all over the Cloud Garden. Splitting up would be a good way to find them all. He debates for a moment on what he should do next, and decides to go off to the Cloud Forest. He watches Sheer walk away to Memory Lane and bids farewell to him. Silently, he heads toward the path for the Cloud Forest, on a quest for the first key.

lilbluecorsola
12th February 2005, 12:43 AM
RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - While Geodude quickly obeys his master and launches himself toward Custard, Custard takes flight, barely evading Geodude’s Tackle. “Well,” the boy says, grinning. “She’s finally in battle mode. You’re going to have to do a lot better than that though if you want to keep that greedy little Gulpin because Geodude is going to turn your Delibird into lunch meat!” You then hear a little sound behind you and look to see Gulpin eying the boy with hatred. It doesn’t appear too fond of the way this boy is speaking to you and it is apparent that Gulpin is no longer afraid of this trainer. What will you do now?

Undaunted, Blue remains adamant, standing confidently behind the flapping Delibird. With faith in her Pokémon, she speaks to it calmly.

"Ready to try out that new move you learned?" she asks, winking.

The penguin grins malevolantly in response, eager to test it against his opponent as well.

A sudden squeak from behind alerts the girl though, and she spins around to see the Gulpin she had been defending taking on confidence of its own. She blinks, studying its enraged stare at the boy, wondering about its intentions...

Turning back to face the boy and his boulder-like Pokémon, she speaks up as she calls to him.

"How would you like to turn this into a double battle?"

Silver Suicune
12th February 2005, 1:24 AM
Please quote your reply and post in the appropriate colour or you will be skipped. Sienna for the Burnt Forest Wastelands and Spring Green for the Rose Arch.


Burnt Forest Wastelands

Raikou_Man, Ice Tyranitar & Dark Fire- All having taken the advice of the anonymous telepathic message and veering into the left side of the fork, you quickly find yourself in a dead end with the Skarmory closing in on your position. You all close your eyes, not wanting to see your death but nothing happens. Opening your eyes slowly you see the Skarmory slamming into an invisible wall to try and get to you. They soon give up and leave you alone. A ripple could be seen running through the air as the wall disappeared. Looking up you see a Mr. Mime on the top of the cavern. It gave you a wave and then teleported away.

“Hello friends.” The telepathic voice entered your heads again. Spinning around you see a kadabra floating a foot or two above the ground. “Those pokemon that attacked you just now are part of a group of steel types trying to take over this area of the Cloud Garden. That Mr. Mime you saw just now and I are part of a group of psychic pokemon trying to stop their actions but we are having difficulties. We would be very gracious if you three trainers were to help us. If you accept then I shall take you to our home.”
Will you choose to help these pokemon or turn a blind eye?

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- As the both of you enter the remains of the forest that once stood here, you both instantly understand why this place is now called the Burnt Forest Wastelands. The remains of singed trees are littering the otherwise barren desert. The whole place sinks down into a kind of valley surrounded on all sides by caves and caverns. Before you even get to have a good look around, something extra-ordinary happens! A kirlia teleported in front of the pair of you with a not so happy feeling about it. Before you get a chance to recover from this, a girafarig storms in with a cloud of dust behind it and takes a position beside the kirlia. Both pokemon are quite angry for some reason and there is only one way out, battle!

Goin’ Graveler- Sneaking past the hordes of zubat above you, you venture deeper into the cave. It’s not really dark inside so you can see everything around you and everything can see you. Suddenly something black dive-bombs at you from somewhere near the ceiling. A reflex action from both you and your pokemon saved you as you rolled onto the ground. This sound disrupted the zubat and sent them flying and screaming out of the cave, making you hold your arms above your head and duck for cover. As the last of the zubat leave the cave you see what caused this mess in the first place. A murkrow! It is now resting on the ground, glaring at you with its little eyes. It then when in for another attack at your pokemon but machop dodged just in time. It now fluttered around in the air, an evil glint in its eyes. What will you do about it?

Krystal- Continuing down the path before you, you don’t see anything out of the ordinary, just one big barren wasteland with a burnt out tree here and there. The path seems to be leading down while the ground around you stays level, almost like a cave with no roof. You stop because you can hear a rumbling sound coming somewhere from the earth beside you. The rumbling continues to get louder and the ground beneath you starts to shake. Then out of one of the walls of rock to your left bursts out a massive steelix! It seems to have been disturbed by your walking here and goes to attack you. It starts to charge at you but stops. It seems to be listening to something. After doing something like nodding it exited back into the hole it came from. In its place now floats a beldum. A psychic voice enters your head.

“Fight me to prove your worth!”

The beldum’s eye narrowed, ready for battle. What will you do?


Rose Arch

Psychic- Having decided to enter Hedge Maze, you and your pokemon set off in the direction the sign points. The hedges the maze is made from are extremely tall and very thick indeed. Finding the entry point you turn the corner and find a young lady about 15 years of age with blonde hair in front of you. You begin to pass her but she doesn’t allow it.

“You’ll have to battle me to pass. Go Swablu!” the girl yelled, throwing a red and white pokeball in front of the two of you. It released the little bird pokemon that seemed to have clouds for wings. What will you do?

RekKuzA- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

Trying to think, Horace thought......
It would be good if I could help the Psychics and then they would help me catch a Skarmory or two.
Flame: No way! I'm not going to have a Skarmory as a friend!
Horace: Well, if he bullied you, then you could just toast him, right?
Flame: Yeah, I guess you're right.... but I'd rather have a Psychic as a friend.
Horace: So should we help the Psychics?
Flame: I guess we should, if we want a non-Skarmory Wasteland....
Horace: Are you ready for this adventure, Flame?
Flame: Yeah, let's go!
Horace replied, "Kadabra, we're coming with you."
Horace and Flame stood there wondering if the others would help or what the Kadabra would do or what would happen if the Kadabra was a baddie.

Ytnim
12th February 2005, 1:46 AM
Raikou_Man you will have to post soon if you wish to stay on your current adventure.
That was at the top of my last update and I'm sorry but you posted too late. You are going to have to restart your adventure in the Burnt Forest Wastelands or go somewhere else.

Dark Scizor
12th February 2005, 2:05 AM
Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?
I got my scyther recently from the move tutor. He has learned silver wind(em)

D.S: That hurts...!

Then, he saw angrily at the meditate.

D.S: I am going to teach you some modals! Pincer(if any of you have noticed, i have changed the nickname of my scyther) quick attack!

The Scyther followed his trainer´s orders. The attack impacted on the meditite and it fell of the tree.

D.S: Pincer, now it is the oportunity! Use silver wind!

Pincer concentrated and then uses the attack against the meditite, who is stunned. D.S. takes out a pokeball from his backpack.

D.S: Is it KOed?

MetalYoshi17
12th February 2005, 2:12 AM
Metal Yoshi - Thrilled with Mareep’s win you remove a pokeball from your bag and toss it at the fainted Oddish. The ball wobbles once… twice… three times, before locking with a ping! and giving you a level 6 (I’ll let you choose the gender) weed to add to your team. Pleased as punch upon gaining your first captured pokemon you continue along the trail whistling away happily to yourself when you suddenly feel the earth shift beneath your feet. Caught off-guard you have no time to react when the ground gives way and you fall into a pit. Ouch! That’d hurt! Looking up you find that it is too deep for you to climb out but you can‘t exactly stay down here forever. Whatever will you do?
Tell me if this is illegal, I'm not sure if I'm controlling too many outside sources on this one. Also I'll make Oddish female since I want her to eventually become a Bellossom.
Anyway Yoshi is surprised and in pain after falling into the pit. The first thing he does is recall his tired Mareep. After that he looks at the pit and thinks about what to do. Maybe a Pokemon created the Earthquake, but he can't see anything from down there in the pit. Yoshi then remembers the Spheal his friend Shiny_Magneton gave to him and decides to see what he can do. Yoshi pulls out the Pokeball, and his Spheal pops out. He then gets an idea. He asks Spheal to cover the bottom and sides of the pit in Powder Snow. Spheal is confused, but does so anyway. This gives the edges some stability (hopefully). Then Yoshi orders Spheal to use Water Gun on the bottom of the pit. The idea is to slide up the side, but Yoshi is unsure if it will work...

Dream Breaker
12th February 2005, 3:21 AM
Originally Posted by Eon
Vilexaron: You run down the path until you reach the main plateu. You see a pack of Houndour growling at a cowering Oddish. What will you do?

"Hey you mutts, pick on someone your own size!" Kry yells threateningly at the pack of Houndour. He felt deeply sorry for yelling at pokemon using their instincts, but picking on an Oddish was just wrong. He ran forward to intimidate them, but seeing it wasn't working, he reached towards a random pokeball, releasing his...

"Illumise!" the flying purple bug said happily to be engaged in her first battle. It waved to Kry before facing it's foes awaiting his orders.

"Go, use Tackles on them all, but if they aim any attacks at the Oddish, you take it for the team, 'k girl?" Kry asked.

"Mise!" it said, then hopped over to carry out her battle plan.

artemis fowl
12th February 2005, 3:24 AM
artemis fowl, Moonlight, Jon Jen, Shiny_Magneton - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?



when I see the paths, I start thinking. after five minutes, I decide to continue along the path.

Spirit_of_Auron
12th February 2005, 4:14 AM
RAINBOW ROAD


Kas85 - Hoping for a capture you toss a pokeball at Natu and watch as the tiny bird is sucked inside. You don’t have to wait very long since the pokeball only wobbles once before locking and giving you a level 6 female psychic birdie. Thrilled to pieces you retrieve the ball and continue on your journey along the Rainbow Road when you notice what appears to be six little eggs sitting on the grass by the side of the path. Will you investigate?



Kassie was very excited at her first capture, when she saw the six eggs, she immediatly went towards them, hoping that someone had not abandoned something. She walked towards them carefully incase other pokemon were around.

TexanChris
12th February 2005, 6:59 AM
Texan Chris - Not wanting Amp to be injured any further you decide to go for a capture now that Amp has Seviper trapped. Still holding the serpent down, Amp keeps the ever weakening snake from escaping while your pokeball sails through the air before bouncing off Seviper and sucking it inside. The pokeball lands on the ground beside Amp who is panting heavily from the battle, still trying to get his breath and his bearings back. Standing still and holding your breath while the pokeball wobbles about wildly on the ground you watch and wait while Seviper struggles to escape. 1.… 2.…. 3.…. and ping! The pokeball locks, giving you a level 6 female serpent. What would you like to do now?
Chris took a moment to reflect after the capture. It was hard to believe it was already over, and that he now had a seviper.

"Well done, Amp," he said. "I'm very proud of how you did." Chris smiled down on Amp and walked over and picked him up. Weary from the battle, Amp bleated a soft, "Maaa," and then licked Chris on his right cheek. Chris laughed and smiled, proud of Amp's work.

He then went towards the pokeball where the caught seviper now resided, and stared at it for a moment. "What to call you. How about Vipra? What do you think, Amp?" he asked.

Amp, following along beside him, smiled widely and cried a cheerful "Mareep!" "All right then, Vipra it is. I suppose we should stop for lunch and to heal."

Chris decided to start by building a small fire to cook up some lunch for the pokemon and him. When the meal was cooked, he took out three bowls from his backpack and dished out some stew for Amp, Vipra and himself. Chris then decided to release Vipra from the pokeball.

"Vipra," he said, "come on out and enjoy some food with us!" Vipra emerged from the pokeball,and though weary from battle, moved towards the bowl of stew and began eating. Chris and Amp joined in on the meal, eating the delicious stew as they decided which way to go next.

enchantress
12th February 2005, 11:13 AM
I got my scyther recently from the move tutor. He has learned silver wind(em)

D.S: That hurts...!

Then, he saw angrily at the meditate.

D.S: I am going to teach you some modals! Pincer(if any of you have noticed, i have changed the nickname of my scyther) quick attack!

The Scyther followed his trainer´s orders. The attack impacted on the meditite and it fell of the tree.

D.S: Pincer, now it is the oportunity! Use silver wind!

Pincer concentrated and then uses the attack against the meditite, who is stunned. D.S. takes out a pokeball from his backpack.

D.S: Is it KOed?I suggest you have a thorough read through the Updates & Replies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=50329) thread and then edit this reply because at the moment it is unacceptable. I can't, or more accurately won't, update this.

Golden Mew
12th February 2005, 5:42 PM
Golden Mew: Chikorita jumps up into the air, preparing to Tackle down on Nincada. Nincada, with its compound eyes, saw Chikorita jumping and tried to use harden. While it did protect against some of the damage, it still hurt Nincada. Furious, Nincada runs up to Chikorita and slashes its cheek with Scratch. What will you do now?
GM knew that her Chikorita would withstand a few more hits. She wouldn't spray a potion right now, or the Nincada might have another - and a better chance to hit Chikorita again. "Chikorita! Hold on! I know you can! Try and tackle it again! GO!" Shouted GM.

Dark Scizor
12th February 2005, 6:12 PM
I suggest you have a thorough read through the Updates & Replies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=50329) thread and then edit this reply because at the moment it is unacceptable. I can't, or more accurately won't, update this.
I have read that thread before posting my reply. What i did wrong? I didn´t say it was KOed and i didn´t say i toss the ball. And i know that in order to KO a pokemon it is necessary at leat 3 updates. A pokemon can´t be KOed by two attacks. I was talking to myself(in the story of course) when i asked if it was KOed.

Matt72
12th February 2005, 6:22 PM
Matty - Treecko, desperate to escape Pinsir’s grasp, uses his tail to Pound Pinsir hard, whipping it up behind the surprised beetle. Taken off-guard, Pinsir loosens its grip slightly giving Treecko more room to manoeuvre allowing him the opportunity to twist and lash out with his arms, this time Pounding Pinsir in the face. Pinsir lets go of Treecko, it’s eyes watering from the blow to its face before Treecko moves in to Absorb some of Pinsir’s energy. Enraged, Pinsir tries to capture Treecko in another Vicegrip but is too slow due to the sudden energy drain it had experienced giving Treecko plenty of time to evade the attack. What now?

Smiling, Matt reaches back and pulls an empty pokeball from the inside pocket of his overcoat. Pinsir looks pretty weak, it can't possibly take much more....

"Well done Treecko! Now give it another Pound+Absorb combo! It won't last very long with assaults like this!"

Dark Scizor
12th February 2005, 8:15 PM
Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?
I got my scyther recently from the move tutor. He has learned silver wind(em)
D.S: That hurts...!

Then, he saw angrily at the meditate.

D.S: I am going to teach you some modals! Pincer(if any of you have noticed, i have changed the nickname of my scyther) quick attack!

The Scyther followed his trainer´s orders. The attack impacted on the meditite and it fell of the tree.

D.S: Pincer, now it is the oportunity! Use silver wind!

Pincer concentrated and then uses the attack against the meditite, who is stunned. D.S. takes out a pokeball from his backpack.

D.S: Is it KOed?

Meditite growls madly.

D.S: I would take that like a no. Pincer, prepare for a counter attack!

I have edited it anyway. I am sorry for annoying you and I hope that it is ok this time

Amadeus Windfall
12th February 2005, 8:56 PM
Amadeus is woken up by Nidoni. "Huh?? What happened... oh, everything's stopped... oh well, let's carry on looking through the forest!"
"Nee!"
The two walk on through the forest, with Amadeus whistling random tunes that pop into his head. Nidoni is enjoying the air, and the chance to be in the habitat that Nidoran should be.

Battle Champion
12th February 2005, 8:58 PM
A.j and trapinch walked endlessly in the oasis, trying to find what they were looking for, even though they didn't know what it was they were looking for

;328; tired yet?

Please, if I got tired before an ant, what kind of trainer would I be?

;328; a smart one what are we looking for anyway?

I don't know, but we'll find it, whatever it is

Cain
12th February 2005, 11:20 PM
Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?

OOC: Sorry ive taken so long, i went on a trip and havent been on for 3 days...

"Aw man! That smarts," says Cain as the Phanpy growls at him angrily. "Nice little Phanpy, Please don't charge at me again." Cain says hopefully, but the Phanpy has other ideas, apparently. Kicking it's hind legs, it charges forward forcefully. "Not again!" Cain says, stuggling to get up quickly to dodge the angry Phanpy. Then a little brown blur charges at the Phanpy, giving it a nice hard Tackle on it's side. Nubs grunts fiercly at the Phanpy thats liying on it's side, showing it that he wasn't going to hit Cain again anytime soon. "Phew that was close! Your the greatest, Nubs!" Cain said affectionately, making to go pick up Nubs. But, the Phanpy was starting to rise, and Cain realised that he had to battle it with Nubs. "Ok Nubs, give it another Tackle before it gets up!" Cain yelled over to Nubs. "Nub!" Nubs squealed, charging at the helpless Phanpy, knocking him flying. "Phanpeeee!" the ltlle animal screeched as it flew through the air. "Good job, Nubs! That should keep him down for a while!" said Cain, yelling encouragement to his Swinub. But, Cain had underestimated the Phanpy. It landed on it's feet, and immediately charged again, this time at Swinub. Before Cain could do anything, it was Nubs who was flying through the air this time. "No, Nubs!" Cain says in anguish. But Nubs knew Cain was couting on him, so he rose more quickly, only to find Phanpy charging him again. "Nubs, dodge!" Cain said quickly, and Nubs reacted quickly. The Phanpy went speeding past, and, unable to stop, ran right into a tree.

OOC: I hope this is alright, Tess. It took me a while to write :P

rokman
13th February 2005, 1:01 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE UPDATED BY DENNISON

It appears that Dennison has taken a leave of absence and seeing as he was unclear about how long he will be gone (I don't even know if he's coming back), I'll be taking over those people so if everyone in his group could please post restarts I'll appreciate it. I would continue your current storylines but I just don't have the time to be reading back through all of his updates and your replies to find where you're at in your adventures. I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm kinda stuck here so if you could do that for me I'll greatly appreciate it.

Vagabond Aeon has also quit but Ytnim has kindly offered to take his groups so if you were updated by VA could you please notify Ytnim of what is happening with your storylines. He has a basic outline of a few of your stories but I'm not sure if he has a full list of VA's group.

Thanks in advance and once again I'm really sorry for the trouble. This is why I don't hire ZA's at UPN :(

Im restarting...

The beams of the hot sun splashed off the back of Rok's neck, he began to rub his shoulder's in pain. If only i could find shade and some nice -- Rok's train of thought was broken whenthe corner of his eye caught a pokecenter. Thank god! Rok walked in and asked the nurse for some water, she handed him an ice cold refreshing water bottle. Rok gulped it down in two or three sips. Rok decided to go look at the map on the wall behind the counter to find that he is in a magical place called the cloud forest. there were many paths he could take at the beginning of this new journey, and he wondered why one path started, than ended. The path was called Forbidden garden. The name surely made Rok interested, so he asked the nurse for directions.

"Oh my, im sorry, there is a great door that blocks off that area, im sorry, maybe you would like to go the more popular rainbow forest?" the nurse replied JOYfully.

"No thanks, the "forbidden" garden seems more interesting.

So, Rok refilled the water bottle and head back out. He trecked for some time to finally reach this door. it seemed very ominous, but Rok isn't scared of anything. so he looked around and noticed some key-holes, seven. Rok wondered if the keys were hidden, so he began to look around in the bushes. he let out his trusty (only) two pokemon, Brute and Laspi. he told them to help him look around for some keys. Rok ruffled through bushes and shrubbery but no luck, he was almost going to give up...

what will happen?

hey, tess, just so you know, i dont want to go into the forbidden garden, i just want to look around.

<>< rokman

Eon
13th February 2005, 2:11 AM
Dark Scizor: There are still things wrong with your post. You are not allowed to control your enemy Pokemon at all. It's up to your updator to play out the battle.