PDA

View Full Version : The Cloud Garden Recorded History



Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Misao
13th February 2005, 2:25 AM
Rin - Seeing as Krystal is more interested in examining the rustling bushes than travelling onward you watch while she moves closer to the foliage. It is then that you hear a faint cry and move forward yourself to take a closer look. Parting the leaves you see an Abra caught up in some kind of hunter’s trap. Its foot is trapped in its iron jaws and appears to be broken after Abra had struggled to free itself. It is bleeding quite profusely from its wound and appears to be too weak to Teleport out of harm’s way. What will you do?



"Oh my gosh, krystal! Look at it! It's so helpless..let's help it!" Roxanne says worriedly. Krystal nods fervently as Roxanne moves forward. "Don't worry, lil abra..we'll help you..don't worry.." Roxanne prys open the jaws of the hunter's trap, freeing the small abra. The abra pants in desperation, smiling up thankfully at Roxanne. Krystal automatically took a liking to the small pokemon. Roxanne reached into her bag, pulling out a potion she recently purchased. She sprayed it on the abra, careful not to hurt her. The abra hopped up, completely healed.
"Hey..you're a little girl, aren't you? Would you like to come travel with us? Krystal and I would love to have your company!"
Krystal nods happily. "Vul! Vulpix~!"

Dark Scizor
13th February 2005, 2:36 AM
Dark Scizor: There are still things wrong with your post. You are not allowed to control your enemy Pokemon at all. It's up to your updator to play out the battle.
In which part i controlled the wild pokemon?Could you please specify? I know that rule but i thought it was only the attacks.(i didn´t posted that the meditite used attacks agaisnt my pokemon) Or do you mean that it was wrong to post that the meditite fell of the tree and it was stunned? Sorry for the problems but please help me.

Darkchu
13th February 2005, 2:59 AM
Oh ok i'll repost my start in this area.

Tucci entered memory lane with Darkchu sitting, as usual, on his head.
"What do you think of this place?"
;025; " It brings back bed memeries, ones I've tried to repress."
" We don't have to go there if you don't want to"
;025;" I do, I must face what that shadow Mightyena did to me."
" Ok, whatever you want."
They continued down the road

enchantress
13th February 2005, 4:22 AM
In which part i controlled the wild pokemon?Could you please specify? I know that rule but i thought it was only the attacks.(i didn´t posted that the meditite used attacks agaisnt my pokemon) Or do you mean that it was wrong to post that the meditite fell of the tree and it was stunned? Sorry for the problems but please help me.All you need to post is your reaction to the situation created for you including any attacks you want to order. As for whether or not your actions are successful, that decision is at the sole discretion of your updator which basically means that it's up to me if Meditite falls out of the tree, it's not up to you.

umbreon11
13th February 2005, 5:11 AM
i'm going to redo my post



Nervous,but exited to start her journy,leta walked through the Cloud Gardens with a map in her hand and her murkrow pearched on her shoulder.

;198; :we'v been travaling for hours,how far is it?

"Not that far."She said as she pointed to Memory lane appering befor them.

;198;: finaly!

"Are you sure you wanted to come here?I'v herd pokemon are stronger here."

;198;:Yeah.It sounded like a good place to start training.

"okay"She replied with a worried voice as they both went into memory lane.

Kurou-kun
13th February 2005, 7:25 AM
Bart: You start your adventure in Comet’s Corner. As you’re walking along, a long wooden staff is thrust out of some nearby bushes, causing you to trip and fall face-up onto the hard, rock floor. Rubbing your head, you look up and see an old woman staring down at you.

“That’s the problem with young people today. You are dazzled by what’s around you, but you never notice what is right in front of you,” she says calmly.

Thinking this old woman has one hell of an ego, you reach out a hand so she can help you up.

“If you can’t help yourself getting up, then you’ll never get ahead in life,” she says in the same calm, wise voice that old people use when they think they’re saying something deep and meaningful. “You must do things yourself to be successful.”

You stumble up and brush yourself off. “That’s nice advice and all, but you were the one who tripped me in the first place.”

The wooden staff, still in the woman’s hand rapped you on the head. “Young people are so rude these days.”

You roll your eyes and try to continue on, but the wooden staff is thrust diagonally in front of your chest. “I am the keeper of this path. Normally, I would not let someone as rude and impatient as you pass, but you are foolish and headstrong and have made a mistake. I will tell you what. If you can defeat me in a Pokemon battle, I shall let you pass." Her whithered hand reached to into the sash around her waist and brought out a Friend Ball. “Go, Melody!” A Jigglypuff appeared in a flash of light as the woman adopted a fighting stance with her staff out in front of her, her eyes bright and confident. What will you do now?

"Bring it on," Shobu replied. "Go for it Maku!!"

Maku went into a fighting stance.

"Use Sand Attack then follow up with Tackle!" Shobu ordered. Maku followed.

Jon Jen
13th February 2005, 7:47 AM
artemis fowl, Moonlight, Jon Jen, Shiny_Magneton - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?


Jon and Taro continue along the vivid Rainbow Road. "Wow! This is even better than I expected! What do you think Taro?" Jon asked to his Lotad, who rested happily on his shoulder. Taro was busy eating an apple, and let out a "Lo-Taaad" in delight from the delicious fruit, though he paid no attention to the question Jon had asked of him. "Same old Taro..." Jon trailed. His thoughts drifted to Jen, but he shook it off quickly.

When they reached a fork, Jon took a curious look to his side, where a pair of bushes seem to be acting on their own. "Um, generally, moving bushes are science fiction, right Taro? Do you think someone could be in there?" Jon asked, surprised. Taro greeted him with an empty look, and then it jumped off his shoulder and onto the ground, a bit disorietned. It walked up closer to the bush, trying to get Jon to look. He decided to check out what was happening in the bushes, with Taro close behind.

Ytnim
13th February 2005, 10:10 AM
Ok I think I have everybody. If I miss you out, please send me a PM as to not clutter this already cluttered thread and I will post you an update. Please everyone reply in the appropriate colours for your area and quote your update. To quote properly please click the quote button at the bottom of this post and then delete everything that is not related to you and your update. The area colours are: Sienna in the Burnt Forest Wastelands, Spring Green in the Rose Arch, Sky Blue in the Sky Gate, Plum in Memory Lane and Dark Orange in The Oasis.

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ice Tyranitar- “Let this be a good match.” The exeggcute telepathically spoke to you, arranging itself in a battle position.

“Alright Snow Ball, you can come out now." You said as you release your snorunt from its pokeball. "We're battling that exeggcute right there, so start by giving it a powder snow!"

Your pokemon gave you an affirmative gesture and then got into his own combat stance. Snow Ball wasted no time at all, sucking in some air then sending a chilled current of air with snow spotted throughout it at the egg-like pokemon. Having no appendages the grass type couldn’t dodge it and was hit straight on, doing fair damage and giving it a chill. Giving itself a shake to dislodge the snow resting all over it, exeggcute started to generate five energy balls similar to its own body around itself. They were then all fired directly at Snow Ball. One of them was shot short though and impacted into the ground nearly straight away. Snow Ball tried vainly to dodge the incoming balls but he tripped over, making himself an easy target. The four remaining balls smacked into his body with their full force. Snow Ball got back up quickly and was still eager to continue. What will you do?

Dark Fire- “Gooooooddddd lllluuck young trainer. Weeee thhhhannnk yoou for yoouur hhhhelllp.” The slowpoke’s psychic words were slow and slurred, leaving an echo in your brain.

“Alright, come on out torchic.” you said, looking at the slowpoke in front of you. “Are you ready torchic?” you asked.

The little bird-like pokemon nodded a firm positive answer.

“OK, use growl, and follow it up with scratch!" you commanded, trying to anticipate what the slowpoke would do.

Torchic leaped into battle and started off by growling fiercely at the slowpoke. It seemed to do nothing though; slowpoke just seemed too stupid to take any effect from it. Seeing its attack fail infuriated torchic, sending him into a rage. He charged at the slowpoke, his claw ready and waiting. While torchic came rushing in slowpoke was glowing different colours. He was sacrificing his speed for more attack and defence. Torchic scratched slowpoke several times, doing obvious damage but slowpoke just didn’t seem to feel any of it. Now torchic was in close, slowpoke tackled him into the ground, using his weight to his full advantage. Torchic avoided being squashed under the fat pokemon but still was thrown to the ground. What will you do?

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- Tamer Zack you didn’t say who you were attacking so I assumed it was kirlia.
“Use your leer on the Girafarig to stop it from over powering you! Then 1 quick attack on girafarig, while it’s stunned then 1 quick attack on the Kirlia that now stands!!” Psychic Scyther yelled to his pokemon.

“Quick use Leer to immobilize it then use your strongest Ember on it and keep it up at full force.” Tamer Zack barked his orders to Houndour.

Scyther wailed in pain from the attack to his mind but forced his eyes open and gave an evil glare to the psychic pokemon doing the attack. This startled the girafarig a bit, making it stop the attack. Scyther went down on one knee to regain some energy before going on to his next commands. Houndour was also using leer on the kirlia who backed away slightly, looking a bit fearful. Now back in the fight, Scyther once again became the green blur and rammed himself into Girafarig, sliding it back a few meters but it stayed on its feet. Scyther sped off in pursuit of the other psychic pokemon. Houndour opened his mouth but nothing came out. A red light seemed to be building up inside of his mouth but it was doing at a slow to moderate pace. Girafarig spent no time at all after being hit to charge over to Houndour and rear up on its two back legs. Bringing its hooves down, Girafarig connected with Houndour making a sickening cracking sound. Houndour rolled away from his attack and got back on his feet slowly but had somehow managed to keep powering up his ember attack. While this was going on, Scyther came to within an inch of kirlia before it teleported just to the left, avoiding contact. Scyther didn’t worry about this and turned back around, aiming back at girafarig. Houndour finished powering up and launched several white-hot embers at kirlia as it came out of its teleport. Having no time to react, all three embers hit and one caused a serious burn on kirlia’s head. It winced in pain but at the same time was surrounded by a blue aura. This same blue aura surrounded Houndour and he gained a burn mark in the same position as kirlia. Girafarig was then sent onto the ground several meters from where it was standing since it was caught off guard by Scyther’s last Quick attack. It got back up slowly and it looked quite unhappy. What will you do?

Goin’ Graveler- I’m not sure about using potions but I have seen someone teach their pokemon a TM in battle so yeah, why not?
You sprayed a potion on Machop’s wounds and they most of them healed, leaving Machop feeling much, much stronger.

“Okay, then Low Kick it again and keep your distance!” you ordered your trusty pokemon.

Machop moved in slowly on the injured pokemon, not wanting to get hit in the face again. As he came closer the murkrow tried its sneaky tactics again, going for his face. Machop was ready this time and side-stepped the attack. Now back on the ground the flying type was vulnerable to an attack by its opponent and that was what it got. A swift kick from Machop and the darkness pokemon was launched into the cave wall where it slid down to the ground, KOed. Level up for Machop. What will you do now?


Batesy- The Teddiursa stopped crying for a moment to point further in the cave but soon started back up again. Seeing as though you can only go further into the cave you decide to pick up the crying pokemon and venture further into the cave. Using Cherry’s tail as a light you progressed further and further into the cave going seemingly nowhere. It mightn’t have been so bad but the pokemon crying was starting to get on your nerves. Just when you thought you couldn’t take any more, the tunnel became a three way fork and since the Teddiursa was crying even louder and harder than before so you can’t ask it which direction to go. The decision is yours. What will you do?

Schrack- With the burly rock type in front of you, your eyes gleam at the chance for a capture.

Releasing your Krabby, you order it to attack. “Okay use Bubble Attack on him.”

Krabby shoots a range of bubbles at the compass pokemon, the bubbles reflecting some light from outside. They all make contact with the Nosepass but it doesn’t seem to notice any pain whatsoever. They did grab its attention though and it started lumbering towards Krabby. Krabby tried to get away but his legs weren’t made for walking on rock and the Nosepass was much too big. Being tackled by the big brute knocked Krabby back a bit but didn’t do all that much damage. What will you do?


Rose Arch

RekKuzA- “Ready.” Roy replied. “One on one sound good to you?” Roy asked, grabbing a pokeball by his waist.

You nod your head and wait to see what pokemon he is going to send out.

“Go Eyes!” Roy yelled, throwing the red and white sphere onto the ground where it opened, releasing a red light.

The pokeball then floated back to Roy who swiftly caught, shrunk and re-attached it to his belt in one fluid motion. The red energy it let go formed into a small bird pokemon with two small wings, two eyes that seemed to take up its entire head and a single talon that it stood upon.

“Hoot. Hoothoot.” It chirped happily.

“Ok Eyes first things first! Use Foresight then follow it up with a Tackle!” Roy issued his commands to Eyes. What will you do?

Mr. Metagross- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Tropical Fruit. Before you stands a large… no huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you could see that it contained mostly sand as a ground but it wasn’t the ground you were looking at. From the sand was growing many trees from which numerous fruits are growing. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Investigating the area you find a very cool, very large lake that kind of makes you feel like you’re at the beach. Sitting down by its side to take in the views you see something jumping out of the water. Putting your hand over your eyes to shield from the sun’s glare you see that it is a Magikarp. Watching it jump playfully out of the water relaxes you until… Whack! The Magikarp is sent flying out of the lake and into the side of a banana tree (they come in trees right?) where it slides down to the sand below. Now out of water it is finding it difficult to breathe and needs to back in water ASAP. What will you do?

Psyshadow- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Jungle Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you cannot see much as the lush vegetation blocks everything from view. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Small trails lead this way and that in an intricate web that could quite easily make one lost. In the one area you are in you count no less than eight different paths. No.1 is quite overgrown and you can hardly tell a walkway is there. You can faintly hear water but cannot specify where it is coming from, paths 2, 3, 4 and 5 could lead to the water but you cannot be sure. Paths 6 and 7 are quite large; indicating something big had wandered down those ways recently. Path 8 was the way you came so unless you want to go back you have a choice of 1 to 7. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing to:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?


Sky Gate

Jered Cain- Please don’t say what you want to happen outside of your reply. You could just incorporate it into your reply somehow. Don’t say if you want a specific pokemon or item or things like that since you won’t get them guaranteed. Also you don’t need to explain why you can talk to your pokemon. A lot of the people in fizzy bubbles talk to their pokemon with no reason whatsoever (myself included).
Making your way over to the pokemon centre you enter it, getting a blast of cool air from an air-conditioner immediately. An information kiosk was in the corner and another trainer was being asked something by a man in a suit. Grabbing a map and looking it over you hear the last part of their conversation.

“I know the Cloud Gardens like the back of my hand so whadaya say, wanna let me take you to see the sites and sounds and everything else this mystical place has to offer?!” the man finished up.

He then saw you looking at a map and pulled you over next to the girl talking excitedly. “Another trainer? Well then here we go, all three of us can go exploring together!” The man didn’t ask you to come with him but it would be a good way to see everything the Cloud Garden has to offer. What will you do?

Tha Legend- Your reply was fine.
At that moment a rather scraggly looking man entered the pokemon centre, his shoulders slumped and he was dragging his feet. His clothes themselves were nice, a grey suit and coloured tie but it was the state they were in. His suit was all grubby, as if it had never been washed or ironed. His shirt was missing a button or two and was all wrinkly. His tie was only half done up, the knot hanging around the middle of his chest. He had the air of a man that had once been somebody but now looked little more than a bum.

He was cursing something under his breath as he looked up and saw you looking at the map. His eyes suddenly lit up with a renewed spark of pleasure. He straighted up, putting his tie to his neck and rushed over to you.

“You are a pokemon trainer am I right? And you are new to this area am I correct? Then you need a guide and there I can help! Name's Tim Tower, guidings my game! I know the Cloud Gardens like the back of my hand so whadaya say, wanna let me take you to see the sites and sounds and everything else this mystical place has to offer?!”

A boy had just mad his way over and was looking at a map as Tim finished up. Tim pulled him over and stood him next to you.

“Another trainer? Well then here we go, all three of us can go exploring together!” Tim didn’t seem to be giving you any option but you could still back out. What will you do?


Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


The Oasis

Battle Champion- Making your way to the area called the Oasis, you have no idea why someone would call it so. It’s a desert with sandstorms blowing in the distance, rolling dunes that make it seem to go on forever but in the very far distance, on the edge of the horizon, you see something like trees, palm trees if you were to venture a guess. That would be the Oasis and a great place to find pokemon as it seemed to be the only place with water around. To get there though you must traverse the dunes and avoid the constantly raging sandstorms.

Suddenly your eyes are drawn to something else. A hooded figure is trudging through the sand coming your way. His/her head is covered and looking down so they haven’t seen you. Will you make your way over to this person or continue on to find the Oasis in the distance?

Kal-El
13th February 2005, 10:29 AM
OOC: Thanks Ytnim.


Batesy- The Teddiursa stopped crying for a moment to point further in the cave but soon started back up again. Seeing as though you can only go further into the cave you decide to pick up the crying pokemon and venture further into the cave. Using Cherry’s tail as a light you progressed further and further into the cave going seemingly nowhere. It mightn’t have been so bad but the pokemon crying was starting to get on your nerves. Just when you thought you couldn’t take any more, the tunnel became a three way fork and since the Teddiursa was crying even louder and harder than before so you can’t ask it which direction to go. The decision is yours. What will you do?

BIC:
Batesy picked up the little Teddiursa. It stopped crying for a moment and pointed further into the cave. It then immediately started crying again.
"Looks like this is the only way out!" Batesy said. "And will you quit your crying?!"

After venturing further through the dark cave, Cherry's tail as the only source of light, Batesy soon came upon a three fork split.
"I wish my siblings were here to help me decide this!" Batesy said sarcastically to himself. Teddiursa was crying even louder. "And this little guy is no help to me at the moment! You are really getting on my nerves, Teddiursa!"
Batesy chose the middle fork as it would be one that was easy to remember if he had to back track, and headed further in.

Trick-or-Treater
13th February 2005, 10:46 AM
Trick-or-Treater- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing to:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?[/color]


"Hmmm...." Said Trick, he looked at the sign. even the sign was pretty big, all of the maps and the arrows took lot of space.
"yo! Scavenger, wake up!" he poked the insect that fell asleep on his head.
;167; whatizzit?
"where would you like to go?" he pointed at the map.
;167; i dunno, im just a spider!
"well lets see." he grabbed his Pokédex and flipped it open.

*beep*The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife*beep*

"I say that we head for the Desert Flora, that makes Pronyma also happy."
;167; well, off you go!
Trick: hey! don't complain! you don't have to walk!

and while he argued with his Spinarak, he walked to the large glass buildings hoping to find some adventure.

enchantress
13th February 2005, 11:02 AM
OOC: Thanks Ytnim.

BIC:
Batesy picked up the little Teddiursa. It stopped crying for a moment and pointed further into the cave. It then immediately started crying again.
"Looks like this is the only way out!" Batesy said. "And will you quit your crying?!"

After venturing further through the dark cave, Cherry's tail as the only source of light, Batesy soon came upon a three fork split.
"I wish my siblings were here to help me decide this!" Batesy said sarcastically to himself. Teddiursa was crying even louder. "And this little guy is no help to me at the moment! You are really getting on my nerves, Teddiursa!"
Batesy chose the middle fork as it would be one that was easy to remember if he had to back track, and headed further in.
*whistles an annoyed tune*

Two things need to be fixed up here immediately.... Hop to it!

*skips away*

Darkchu
13th February 2005, 11:38 AM
Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

Tucci stared at the cacnea.
" There's something wrong here"
Darkchu started to shiver on Tucci's head.
;025; It's eyes. Their like the mightyena's."
Darkchu jumps off Tucci's head and bolts up the path away from Tucci and the cacnea.
Tucci ran after him.
" Darkchu, come back."
;025; " I can't I'm not ready to deal with it. I thought I was but I'm not"
He bolts down the path and out of memory lane. Following Darkchu out of memory lane Tucci looks back, the cacnea is nowhere to be seen. But he saw a large black tail dissapearing behind the headstone.

Bolting down the sky gate path Darkchu runs down the path to The fountain garden, knowing that the soothing sounds of the fountain will help erase his fear.

Dark Scizor
13th February 2005, 1:04 PM
Cain, Dark Scizor, Nightime Lugia & thed3 - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed all of you into this one update in order to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point on will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the place Cain is the first to encounter some action when a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashing into him, knocking him flat on his behind. Dark Scizor is suddenly surprised by when he is whacked in the back of the head by something hard and spins around to find a Meditite grinning mischievously at him from a tree branch above while Nightime Lugia is suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around his foot. Thed3 is a little luckier, he only finds himself being soaked to the skin with a Water Gun by a cheeky little Staryu sitting in the middle of a small stream which is running through the forest. What will you do?
I am going to re-re-edit my reply.
D.S.saw angrily at the meditite.

D.S: That hurts!

Then he thought for a while.

D.S: Pincer(my scyther) is a bug/flying type and that meditite is a psychic/fight so I have the type advantage from my side.

Knowing that fighting it would be a great oportunity to challenge his trainer´s abilities,he called his scyther who was nearby.

D.S: Pincer,someone has to teach that meditite some modals so attack it in the following order: Quick Attack, Silver Wind, Leer.

Pincer prepared and...
Well, i have only replied my reaction and ordered my scyther an attack which i don´t know if it is going to be sucessful(because that´s up to you). Is this ok now?(I hope it is)

Ice Tyranitar
13th February 2005, 2:43 PM
Ice Tyranitar- “Let this be a good match.” The exeggcute telepathically spoke to you, arranging itself in a battle position.

“Alright Snow Ball, you can come out now." You said as you release your snorunt from its pokeball. "We're battling that exeggcute right there, so start by giving it a powder snow!"

Your pokemon gave you an affirmative gesture and then got into his own combat stance. Snow Ball wasted no time at all, sucking in some air then sending a chilled current of air with snow spotted throughout it at the egg-like pokemon. Having no appendages the grass type couldn’t dodge it and was hit straight on, doing fair damage and giving it a chill. Giving itself a shake to dislodge the snow resting all over it, exeggcute started to generate five energy balls similar to its own body around itself. They were then all fired directly at Snow Ball. One of them was shot short though and impacted into the ground nearly straight away. Snow Ball tried vainly to dodge the incoming balls but he tripped over, making himself an easy target. The four remaining balls smacked into his body with their full force. Snow Ball got back up quickly and was still eager to continue. What will you do?


"just use powder snow again!" Ice Tyranitar exclaimed to his pokemon "be careful this time, try to dodge its next attack." he then ordered.

Dark Fire
13th February 2005, 4:33 PM
Dark Fire- “Gooooooddddd lllluuck young trainer. Weeee thhhhannnk yoou for yoouur hhhhelllp.” The slowpoke’s psychic words were slow and slurred, leaving an echo in your brain.

“Alright, come on out torchic.” you said, looking at the slowpoke in front of you. “Are you ready torchic?” you asked.

The little bird-like pokemon nodded a firm positive answer.

“OK, use growl, and follow it up with scratch!" you commanded, trying to anticipate what the slowpoke would do.

Torchic leaped into battle and started off by growling fiercely at the slowpoke. It seemed to do nothing though; slowpoke just seemed too stupid to take any effect from it. Seeing its attack fail infuriated torchic, sending him into a rage. He charged at the slowpoke, his claw ready and waiting. While torchic came rushing in slowpoke was glowing different colours. He was sacrificing his speed for more attack and defence. Torchic scratched slowpoke several times, doing obvious damage but slowpoke just didn’t seem to feel any of it. Now torchic was in close, slowpoke tackled him into the ground, using his weight to his full advantage. Torchic avoided being squashed under the fat pokemon but still was thrown to the ground. What will you do?


Littix looked in amazement as his torchic barely even hurt the slowpoke.
"It must have something to do with the glowing. In that case we'll up your attack as well." Littix searched his bag, and quickly found an x-attack. He sprayed his torchic with it knowing quite well it might not work.
"Alright, seeing as the scratch didnt work too well lets bring it up a notch. Use dig, and after that follow it up with a cut." Littix commanded, waiting to see what would happen next.

Eon
13th February 2005, 4:52 PM
Eon stood confidently at the edge of the Sky Gate. Reminiscing about past adventures in the Cloud Garden, Eon decided to go somewhere new, somewhere fresh. His black eyes caught a long path leading into a large area full of trees. Hoping for the best adventure possible, he released his Sneasel and Growlithe, the two newest members of his team. His eyes glowing brightly with anticipation, he led Night and Inferno down the dusty path into the Cloud Forest...

Psychic
13th February 2005, 5:32 PM
Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?
Nodding to the cactus-like Pokémon, Psychic turned to her trusted friend.
"You ready for a battle?" She asked the green mantis.
"Ther!" He cired out in reply, and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had practiced to perfection, with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponend, the other facing slightly outwards.
The Cacnea jumped with surprising strength to face the Scyther, letting out a "Cnea!" in reply.
"Right, Scyther, start off with a Leer attack!" The trainer cried, fists clenched. At this, the bug Pokémon looked straught into the cactus' eyes, trying to scare it into lowering its defences.
Yea, I changed it after realizing that I said that the Cacnea started shaking. Sorry about the inconvenience, didn't think it would make that big a diference. x_x

~Psychic

Golden Mew
13th February 2005, 5:35 PM
Nodding to the cactus-like Pokémon, Psychic turned to her trusted friend.
"You ready for a battle?" She askes the green mantis.
"Ther!" He cired out in reply, and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had created to perfection, with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponend, the other, facing slightly outwards.
The Cacnea jumped with surprising strength to face the Scyther, letting out a "Cnea!" in reply.
"Right, Scyther, start off with a Leer attack!" The trainer cried, fists clenched. At this, the bug Pokémon looked straught into the cactus' eyes, trying to scare it into lowering its defences. A slight tremor went through its round, pin covered body, as it found it could not look away from those two reptillian eyes. As the tremor went up and down its body, the Cacnea only shook harder and harder, untill it was shaking and shivering like it was in the North Pole.
"Now, Quick Attack!" She orders, and the mantis suddenly flew at the shaking Cacnea.
The same happened with Dark Scizor...Wrong Physhic, wrong. Read what Enchantress told Dark Scizor. You've done exactly the same mistake...

Psychic
13th February 2005, 6:05 PM
I think I know what the mistake is, but I'll have to check. Darn, I thought I was doing it wrong. Then again, I didn't have the chance to write an alternative continuation, because my Mom was yelling at me to get off the computer. I was actually going to write it the other way...well, I have to check to make sure I know what I did wrong.
*goes off to see what I did wrong* I'll edit this soon.
EDIT: Ok, I now see the error of my ways. I edited the first post, but I'll re-post it, just in case:

Nodding to the cactus-like Pokémon, Psychic turned to her trusted friend.
"You ready for a battle?" She askes the green mantis.
"Ther!" He cired out in reply, and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had created to perfection, with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponend, the other, facing outwards.
The Cacnea jumped with surprising strength to face the Scyther, letting out a "Cnea!" in reply.
"Right, Scyther, start off with a Leer attack!" The trainer cried, fists clenched. At this, the bug Pokémon looked straught into the cactus' eyes, trying to scare it into lowering its defences.

~Psychic
PS: Thanks to Golden Mew for pointing this out! *blushes* (Oh, and it's Psychic, not Physhic.)

Typhlosion X
13th February 2005, 6:08 PM
I'm continuing my adventure over here.

Typhlosion - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can investigate the rustling foliage by the side of the path. It sure seems that something is going on in there… What will you do?

Walking along the bright Rainbow Road,Typhlosion stops to admire the fresh beutiful enviroment.He then hears noises in the bush.He sends out his Quilava,Blaze.
;156; If you sent me out,you must need me for something?
Yeah I do.I need you to check that bush out.If something tries to attack you use a Crush Claw attack to protect yourself.
;156; Alright!I'll go for it!
So Blaze runs off into the bush,prepared for anything.

Goin' Graveler
13th February 2005, 7:39 PM
Goin’ Graveler- I’m not sure about using potions but I have seen someone teach their pokemon a TM in battle so yeah, why not?
You sprayed a potion on Machop’s wounds and they most of them healed, leaving Machop feeling much, much stronger.

“Okay, then Low Kick it again and keep your distance!” you ordered your trusty pokemon.

Machop moved in slowly on the injured pokemon, not wanting to get hit in the face again. As he came closer the murkrow tried its sneaky tactics again, going for his face. Machop was ready this time and side-stepped the attack. Now back on the ground the flying type was vulnerable to an attack by its opponent and that was what it got. A swift kick from Machop and the darkness pokemon was launched into the cave wall where it slid down to the ground, KOed. Level up for Machop. What will you do now?


Okay... Machop, let's catch this guy. *tosses a Pokeball at the Murkrow*

Megaman Xtreme
13th February 2005, 8:38 PM
Ok I think I have everybody. If I miss you out, please send me a PM as to not clutter this already cluttered thread and I will post you an update. Please everyone reply in the appropriate colours for your area and quote your update. To quote properly please click the quote button at the bottom of this post and then delete everything that is not related to you and your update. The area colours are: Sienna in the Burnt Forest Wastelands, Spring Green in the Rose Arch, Sky Blue in the Sky Gate, Plum in Memory Lane and Dark Orange in The Oasis.

Burnt Forest Wastelands


Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- Tamer Zack you didn’t say who you were attacking so I assumed it was kirlia.
“Use your leer on the Girafarig to stop it from over powering you! Then 1 quick attack on girafarig, while it’s stunned then 1 quick attack on the Kirlia that now stands!!” Psychic Scyther yelled to his pokemon.

“Quick use Leer to immobilize it then use your strongest Ember on it and keep it up at full force.” Tamer Zack barked his orders to Houndour.

Scyther wailed in pain from the attack to his mind but forced his eyes open and gave an evil glare to the psychic pokemon doing the attack. This startled the girafarig a bit, making it stop the attack. Scyther went down on one knee to regain some energy before going on to his next commands. Houndour was also using leer on the kirlia who backed away slightly, looking a bit fearful. Now back in the fight, Scyther once again became the green blur and rammed himself into Girafarig, sliding it back a few meters but it stayed on its feet. Scyther sped off in pursuit of the other psychic pokemon. Houndour opened his mouth but nothing came out. A red light seemed to be building up inside of his mouth but it was doing at a slow to moderate pace. Girafarig spent no time at all after being hit to charge over to Houndour and rear up on its two back legs. Bringing its hooves down, Girafarig connected with Houndour making a sickening cracking sound. Houndour rolled away from his attack and got back on his feet slowly but had somehow managed to keep powering up his ember attack. While this was going on, Scyther came to within an inch of kirlia before it teleported just to the left, avoiding contact. Scyther didn’t worry about this and turned back around, aiming back at girafarig. Houndour finished powering up and launched several white-hot embers at kirlia as it came out of its teleport. Having no time to react, all three embers hit and one caused a serious burn on kirlia’s head. It winced in pain but at the same time was surrounded by a blue aura. This same blue aura surrounded Houndour and he gained a burn mark in the same position as kirlia. Girafarig was then sent onto the ground several meters from where it was standing since it was caught off guard by Scyther’s last Quick attack. It got back up slowly and it looked quite unhappy. What will you do?


"Wow," Jon said," this is a tough battle and its our first.

"Scyther you are doing the best I have seen you do! Use 2 leers to stare down the girafarig and quick attack it in its weak state!" Barked Jon to his ever so awesome to him, Scyther.

"Scy-Scyyyyther!!!!!!!" Said Scyther as hey started to obey his masters commands.

Battle Champion
13th February 2005, 10:30 PM
Battle Champion- Making your way to the area called the Oasis, you have no idea why someone would call it so. It’s a desert with sandstorms blowing in the distance, rolling dunes that make it seem to go on forever but in the very far distance, on the edge of the horizon, you see something like trees, palm trees if you were to venture a guess. That would be the Oasis and a great place to find pokemon as it seemed to be the only place with water around. To get there though you must traverse the dunes and avoid the constantly raging sandstorms.

Suddenly your eyes are drawn to something else. A hooded figure is trudging through the sand coming your way. His/her head is covered and looking down so they haven’t seen you. Will you make your way over to this person or continue on to find the Oasis in the distance?

Hmmmm, trapinch, real qickly, sniff out that person before he comes over here, just to be sure " said A.J

;328; No prob

*Trapinch dug into the dirt and dug all the wat until we was right below the strangers feet, then he began sniffing, and returned to A.J*

;328; I can't tell

Well, he might need our help, so let's go over twords the man, or lady, or, whatever.

*A.J and trapinch began to move twords the man, but were very catious*

Do you need help?" asked A.J

Mr. Metagross
13th February 2005, 11:36 PM
Mr. Metagross- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Tropical Fruit. Before you stands a large… no huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you could see that it contained mostly sand as a ground but it wasn’t the ground you were looking at. From the sand was growing many trees from which numerous fruits are growing. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Investigating the area you find a very cool, very large lake that kind of makes you feel like you’re at the beach. Sitting down by its side to take in the views you see something jumping out of the water. Putting your hand over your eyes to shield from the sun’s glare you see that it is a Magikarp. Watching it jump playfully out of the water relaxes you until… Whack! The Magikarp is sent flying out of the lake and into the side of a banana tree (they come in trees right?) where it slides down to the sand below. Now out of water it is finding it difficult to breathe and needs to back in water ASAP. What will you do?

OOC:
(they come in trees right?) Yes.

BIC: Stratus took off and landed on the flailing Magikarp.

"Get off that!" Rod yelled. "It needs to get into the water!"

*chirp* Rod had to push stratus off the magikarp to put it in the water.


~;376;

Rekkuza
14th February 2005, 2:37 AM
RekKuzA- “Ready.” Roy replied. “One on one sound good to you?” Roy asked, grabbing a pokeball by his waist.

You nod your head and wait to see what pokemon he is going to send out.

“Go Eyes!” Roy yelled, throwing the red and white sphere onto the ground where it opened, releasing a red light.

The pokeball then floated back to Roy who swiftly caught, shrunk and re-attached it to his belt in one fluid motion. The red energy it let go formed into a small bird pokemon with two small wings, two eyes that seemed to take up its entire head and a single talon that it stood upon.

“Hoot. Hoothoot.” It chirped happily.

“Ok Eyes first things first! Use Foresight then follow it up with a Tackle!” Roy issued his commands to Eyes. What will you do?

Rekkuza watched Roy expectantly. He watched as he threw the pokeball and recalled it. Rekkuza noticed how smoothly he commited to his moves. Rekkuza's attention shifted to the HootHoot. "Gastly, don't bother to move, the attack won't hurt, then wait for HootHoot to look back and plant a lick on its face quickly." Rekkuza says to his ghost. "I know you can do it!" Rekkuza said to help his Gastly.

Ytnim
14th February 2005, 2:55 AM
Psychic, Mr. Metagross and umbreon11 I will not update your replies in their current states. You have all done the same thing wrong so find out what it is and edit your posts.

umbreon11
14th February 2005, 3:03 AM
Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


"I don't think that cacnea is here to welcome turists."leta said shivering.

;198;:Gee ya think?

They both looked back at the cacnea,but all they saw was a rusling in the the bushes.A few seconds later,they heard somthing that sounded like a gohst.

;198;:Maby we should get out of here.

"Good idea."she startedto go farther down the path.Then they heard the sound agin,but it was a little louder.leta walked a little faster.Then the sound got louder,leta walked faster.Then it got louder,she started to run as fast as she could farther and farther into Memory Lane.As soon as they couldn't hear it any more,leta stoped to catch her breath.

~~~~~
Is this ok?

Psychic
14th February 2005, 3:50 AM
Well, I feel stupid again. If I did in fact do what I think I did wrong, here is a diferent reply, though I have the sneaking suspision that I am doing it wrong again.

Turning to the other trainer, Psychic asked, "Hey, do either of you want to battle it? I have little use for it, so I let you battle it." Shrugging, she took a step back, folded her arms and waited patiently for his reply."

I still feel like an idiot, so I'm off to make sure I didn't mess up again, which i obviously did. *blushes furiously*

~Psychic

Ytnim
14th February 2005, 4:15 AM
umbreon11 your reply is still unacceptable. Psychic your reply is fine but I think you still both are missing the point so I am going to tell you. You both assumed that the cacena wants to battle. I didn't say it was looking for a battle, I said that it had a malicious glint in its eyes that made your blood run cold.

schrack
14th February 2005, 4:37 AM
Schrack- With the burly rock type in front of you, your eyes gleam at the chance for a capture.

Releasing your Krabby, you order it to attack. “Okay use Bubble Attack on him.”

Krabby shoots a range of bubbles at the compass pokemon, the bubbles reflecting some light from outside. They all make contact with the Nosepass but it doesn’t seem to notice any pain whatsoever. They did grab its attention though and it started lumbering towards Krabby. Krabby tried to get away but his legs weren’t made for walking on rock and the Nosepass was much too big. Being tackled by the big brute knocked Krabby back a bit but didn’t do all that much damage. What will you do?

"Krabby, are you okay?" asked Max. Krabby stood back up and acknowledged that he was okay. "Since I have healing items I might as well fight." thought Max. "Okay Krabby, use another Bubble Attack and try to dodge any attacks that it might try." Krabby released the attack while Max hoped that Krabby could defeat his foe.

Ytnim
14th February 2005, 7:44 AM
Eh, I knew I missed someone. Here ya go Cold Fusion!

Cold Fusion- “This is the moment, guys! Pepper, use your Vine Whip attack, and Barboach, give him a Water Gun!” You gave out your orders to your pokemon.

Barboach started off by spraying a forceful blast of water from its mouth at sandshrew but it was nimbly dodged by rolling to one side. Pepper was quick off the mark as well and his two vines extended from his body and slapped the ground type as it dodged Barboach’s water gun. This annoyed the little mouse pokemon so it ran at the grass type and swiped at it with its claws, giving him a slight scratch. The sandshrew went to attack Barboach as well but he dived under the sand, evading the attack. What will you do now?

Tha Legend
14th February 2005, 11:45 AM
Sky Gate

Tha Legend- Your reply was fine.
At that moment a rather scraggly looking man entered the pokemon centre, his shoulders slumped and he was dragging his feet. His clothes themselves were nice, a grey suit and coloured tie but it was the state they were in. His suit was all grubby, as if it had never been washed or ironed. His shirt was missing a button or two and was all wrinkly. His tie was only half done up, the knot hanging around the middle of his chest. He had the air of a man that had once been somebody but now looked little more than a bum.

He was cursing something under his breath as he looked up and saw you looking at the map. His eyes suddenly lit up with a renewed spark of pleasure. He straighted up, putting his tie to his neck and rushed over to you.

“You are a pokemon trainer am I right? And you are new to this area am I correct? Then you need a guide and there I can help! Name's Tim Tower, guidings my game! I know the Cloud Gardens like the back of my hand so whadaya say, wanna let me take you to see the sites and sounds and everything else this mystical place has to offer?!”

A boy had just mad his way over and was looking at a map as Tim finished up. Tim pulled him over and stood him next to you.

“Another trainer? Well then here we go, all three of us can go exploring together!” Tim didn’t seem to be giving you any option but you could still back out. What will you do?


Mase took a step back as the "guide" leaned towards him expectantly. Tim reminded him of an unmade bed with all his rumples and wrinkles, and it made him cringe. He seemed to be in a bad way, though. Maybe he could give this guys his first break in what seemed a long while.

As if the other trainer was somehow able to help him, Mase gave him a pleading glance, which was met with a helpless shrug. Tim's fast-talk was unnerving, and he could swear that the faint stench of alcohol was wafting from him as he drew even closer.

With a sigh, his better judgement aquiesced to his conscience.

"Yeah, you can show me around." He pulled out a twenty credit card. "And this twenty credits is all yours if you can get me to the Fountain Garden eventually."

He turned to the other trainer who seemed to be equally trapped in this Magical Mystery Tour. "So, what's your name?"


RP er's notes: If Mase has to do some task for someone first, he should grudgingly agree to it.

If he has to battle somebody, he should send out Starmie (Supastar), and use Tackle (That's all Supastar knows right now).

If he [Tim] can't take him. Mase should decide to go out on his own.

Sorry if the notes are a bit much, I just want to make this as smooth as possible. If these are wrong somehow, I'll remove them. Also, I don't know what the money is called in your pokémon world. I just guessed credits. I also want to apologize for the bigger text. I just want it to be clear where I want Mase to end up.

~Legend~

Chikorita04
14th February 2005, 5:59 PM
Atrus is flown up by a random passing trainer's Pidgey to the Cloud Garden. Upon landing, he goes right to the map, and lets his Vulpix, Pixy, out.

Atrus: See anywhere you want to go, Pixy?

;037;: Pix, Vulpix. Pix-vul!

Atrus: The Rainbow Waterfalls? Sounds good to me!

;037;: :) Pix!!!

Atrus and Vulpix head off to the Rainbow Waterfalls. Vulpix is also hoping to find an Eevee friend along the way, but she won't be dissapointed if she doesn't.

SnowStorm92
14th February 2005, 8:56 PM
Um, I dont mean to be impartiant, but would somone mind updating my RP Post on the Space Path?

Croconaw
14th February 2005, 8:57 PM
Ruby stared back at the trainer who had challenged him to a battle.
"Okay!GO HOUNDOUR!"Ruby shouted.Houndour jumped in front of Ruby and started snarling.

;228; :Who am i versing?

"That i don't now.Hey,is that Lotad yours?"Ruby called out to the trainer.

Kauser79
14th February 2005, 9:47 PM
Kauser79: Your new Mudkip follows happily alongside as you enter the forested path for your first adventure. Everything is quite peaceful, and a light mist hangs in the air that makes everything seem almost mystical in a sense. Off in the distance you can hear the cries of various pokemon, and every now and then you think you can hear humans spouting commands to their pokemon. Immediately before you is a path that heads straight for the sounds of running water, with a smaller path diverging deeper into the woods. Which path do you take?

Deciding to stay on the path, Kauser runs ahead, Mudden following behind. Suddenly, he trips. Unphased, he gets up and starts running, Unaware what he tripped on.

What will happen?

Psyshadow
14th February 2005, 11:41 PM
Rose Arch

Psyshadow- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Jungle Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you cannot see much as the lush vegetation blocks everything from view. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Small trails lead this way and that in an intricate web that could quite easily make one lost. In the one area you are in you count no less than eight different paths. No.1 is quite overgrown and you can hardly tell a walkway is there. You can faintly hear water but cannot specify where it is coming from, paths 2, 3, 4 and 5 could lead to the water but you cannot be sure. Paths 6 and 7 are quite large; indicating something big had wandered down those ways recently. Path 8 was the way you came so unless you want to go back you have a choice of 1 to 7. What will you do?


Looking around at the different paths, I find myself becoming curious about about paths 6 and 7. I turned to Wally and asked, "What do you think went down that way? Whatever it was it must have been huge."

;363;:"Yeah, and pretty powerful. I'm really interested about it. You up for some exploring?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Down Trail 6 we go. Hi Ho,Hi Ho..."

;363;: "Don't start."

"Alright, alright. Lets just go. Hope we find some thing interesting."

umbreon11
15th February 2005, 2:31 AM
Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


"I don't think that cacnea is here to welcome turists."leta said shivering.

;198;:Gee ya think?

They both looked back at the cacnea,but all they saw was a rusling in the the bushes.A few seconds later,they heard somthing that sounded like a gohst.

;198;:Maby we should get out of here.

"Good idea."she startedto go farther down the path.Then they heard the sound agin,but it was a little louder.leta walked a little faster.Then the sound got louder,leta walked faster.Then it got louder,she started to run as fast as she could farther and farther into Memory Lane.As soon as they couldn't hear it any more,leta stoped to catch her breath.

~~~~~
Hows this?sorry about the first one

Wayne
15th February 2005, 4:07 AM
Wayne- Starting your adventure in Delibird Ridge which is home to many Bird Pokemon, you stop to admire the baby Bird Pokemon chirping happily in their nests when you see a flock of Pidgey in the sky above you. One appears to be hurt and falls to the ground looking like it is in a lot of pain. Two of the other Pidgey notice it and think you were the one who hurt their friend and start attacking you. What will you do?
"I'm not trying to hurt your friend" Screamed Wayne at the top of his lungs. "Seems like they won't believe me........Well I guess I'll have to battle them to distract them to see what's wrong with the other pidgey. Ok, I may Regret this later but... Rex Come on out." As the Charmander came out he seemed to be half asleep." Sorry Rex but can you use a few scratches on the pidgeys to distract them long enough to see what's wrong with their friend?" The Charmander gave a determined Char as a responce."Ok, go."

Ytnim
15th February 2005, 4:35 AM
RP er's notes: If Mase has to do some task for someone first, he should grudgingly agree to it.

If he has to battle somebody, he should send out Starmie (Supastar), and use Tackle (That's all Supastar knows right now).

If he [Tim] can't take him. Mase should decide to go out on his own.

Sorry if the notes are a bit much, I just want to make this as smooth as possible. If these are wrong somehow, I'll remove them. Also, I don't know what the money is called in your pokémon world. I just guessed credits. I also want to apologize for the bigger text. I just want it to be clear where I want Mase to end up.
Ok I don't need to know those things. The updators don't make decisions for you, we put you in positions to make decisions. Fizzy bubbles currency is rare candies. Guides will not ask you to pay them rare candies but may (or may not) ask you to do a favour for them. In turn they may (or may not) take you to sub areas that usually aren't visited by the general public.

Eon
15th February 2005, 3:29 PM
Um, I dont mean to be impartiant, but would somone mind updating my RP Post on the Space Path?
What page is your post on?

aron fan
15th February 2005, 5:01 PM
sorry is it okay to move to rose arch me pm if it is

SnowStorm92
15th February 2005, 10:31 PM
Dont know, ^^, so Ill post again.

Brad walked threw the cluod garden, everynow and then pointing to something completley stupid.
"Whoa! Whingull look! Clouds! Whoa Whingull look! A mysterious path leading into oblivion!" Brad smiled and walked towards the path.
"Lets go!" He cried and began to fun towards....SPACE PATH

Psychic
16th February 2005, 1:04 AM
umbreon11 your reply is still unacceptable. Psychic your reply is fine but I think you still both are missing the point so I am going to tell you. You both assumed that the cacena wants to battle. I didn't say it was looking for a battle, I said that it had a malicious glint in its eyes that made your blood run cold.
Feeling like a comlete idiot, Psychic blushes furiously and began to bang her head against the wall, while muttering "I knew I was overlooking something" multuiple times.
Eherm, anyways...

Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?
Staring the cactus-like Pokémon in the eye, Psychic couldn't help herself from keeping an amused expression off her face.
"Scai, ther, scai-ther scai. Ther, scai, scai-ther!" Her reptillian companian said, staring at the tiny green Cacnea expectantly, hoping for a reaction from it.
"No, it may not look too tough, but you know as well as I do that we had descided never to attack any creature who did not want to fight." Psychic pointed out to her friend, cocking her head to the side, letting long, golden hair fall into her face. "If, however, it is a fight it wants, a fight it will get!" She added, then, brushing her hair out of her face, she let off a long stream or words in the Cacnea's language. She was quite rusty, however, and the first time Scyther had to point out to her that this wasn't the place to be talking about the anger of the clouds.
Blushing, the trainer tried again, hoping that "Nea, cack-cacnea, nea-cack, cnea nee cnea cack-neea?" meant that she was not looking for trouble, and they would only battle if it was all right with it.

^^; hope this is better than last time, and sorry about this entire thing.

~Psychic

Phaedra
16th February 2005, 1:35 AM
Again, I'm switching over to Rainbow Waterfalls. Hope I got the color right.

"Well, we're here. Wherever here is." Hania just shrugged and finished swallowing his shoot. "Fine, be that way." Jeremy chuckled. "Tuna."

After their trek in the Cloud Forest and their brief encounter with a rampaging pair of serpentine Pokemon, Jeremy and Hania, his Natu partner, found themselves standing near a waterfall in a mountainous region. Sweating under his heavy clothing, Jeremy decided to take a dip in the lake. Stripping down to his underpants and putting on some shorts, and taking a few gulps of badly needed fresh water, he settled down into the water and began to go over what to do next in his head... while Hania just decided to take a nap on his head.

ROBEATSKEE1
16th February 2005, 2:17 AM
as Rc comes out of sky gate with his cydaquil he heads torward the flat deserted land ... Comets corner
is this okay for a start??

EDIT: i changed from delibird ridge to comets corner (is the color right??)

FB info http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=997780#post997780

Matt72
16th February 2005, 2:19 AM
Again, I'm switching over to Rainbow Waterfalls. Hope I got the color right.

"Well, we're here. Wherever here is." Hania just shrugged and finished swallowing his shoot. "Fine, be that way." Jeremy chuckled. "Tuna."

After their trek in the Cloud Forest and their brief encounter with a rampaging pair of serpentine Pokemon, Jeremy and Hania, his Natu partner, found themselves standing near a waterfall in a mountainous region. Sweating under his heavy clothing, Jeremy decided to take a dip in the lake. Stripping down to his underpants and putting on some shorts, and taking a few gulps of badly needed fresh water, he settled down into the water and began to go over what to do next in his head... while Hania just decided to take a nap on his head.



Well, the color is Aqua, actually. No big deal though.

This is what it looks like in case you don't know...

Kauser79: Next time try not to be so specific with things that happen, thats my job =P

NOTE: To all my updatees, I'm sorry for the non-updates this week. I'll try to get them done tomorrow or thursday. I've been stricken with the flu since last thursday and so things are going pretty slow for me....

Crazy Wartortle
16th February 2005, 3:49 AM
Crazy Wartortle - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. You suddenly hear some commotion and realise that a fight has broken out beside one of the lakes. Will you investigate or continue to explore the area?


While peacefully walking with his houndour, Red hears some kind of commotion. He turned to see what was going on and realised it was a fight.
"Houndour, lets go check out whats going on over there." He said, as he began running in the fight's direction.

Ytnim
16th February 2005, 6:45 AM
sorry is it okay to move to rose arch me pm if it is
No one will PM you. You may change areas within a zone whenever you want although doing so does mess the updators up a bit so please try not to move around all the time.

aron fan
16th February 2005, 4:40 PM
k i'll stay in smae zone

Eon
17th February 2005, 1:54 AM
Two updates in one week. I’m really going overboard for you guys :P I’ll be gone from Friday to Monday. Don’t seem surprised if I’m on, as I should have some online time, but probably not enough for an update, so I decided to do one for you all now. Once again, if I missed you, please post with your latest update and reply (or intro post). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singe. The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?

Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?

Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?

Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

NB: You really need to add a link to your registration post or something to your sig. I guess Whingull is a Wingull, but since it’s a nickname I can’t be sure. Plus I don’t know its level or anything.

Dream Breaker
17th February 2005, 2:44 AM
[Originally posted by Eon
Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singed
(forgot the "d" ^^). The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?]

"You know, I don't appreciate this team-up!" he says, releasing his Magikarp in a flash of infered light.

"Shine, Tackle that smartmouth who launched that Ember, then keep defending the Oddish!"

"Caskade, Magikarp, use an Icy Wind to keep all the "disposed" Houndour at bay, then Tackle the main attacker as well!"

Kry then watches satisfacted as he moves in front of the Oddish as well to defend it as Caskade and Shine move up to attack.

Kurou-kun
17th February 2005, 3:31 AM
Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?

"It seems to me that your Jigglypuff is scared," Shobu said. "Maku, use Focus Energy and give it a full-pumped Tackle!"

Maku followed.

Golden Mew
17th February 2005, 11:24 AM
Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?
"Grr! I'm going to get so fed up with you, Nincada," GM muttered under her breath through clenched teeth.

She grabbed a potion and sprayed it on Chikorita, hoping for some kind of effect on her grass Pokemon. GM then grabbed an empty pokeball. 'After Chikorita has weakened this Nincada enough, maybe with another attack or two, I'll throw this pokeball,' GM though to herself. GM stared down at the Pokeball in her hand, then at Chikorita, then at Nincada. 'Or maybe now.' GM changed her thought, and grinned.

"Chikorita, use the hardest tackle you have ever made! I've heard of tackles paralyzing Pokemon, so see if you can do that! Try give it such a hard attack that you'll weaken it immediatly! I've sprayed you with a potion, you can give just as much revenge - maybe more - back to Nincada, for scratching your face and leaf. If you weaken it enough, I can catch it!" Shouted GM.

SnowStorm92
18th February 2005, 2:02 AM
Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

[/size]

"Whoa! A Taillow!" Brad cried and let out Todidle.
"Rock his world Dile!" the pokemon nodded and jumped up and began doing backflips. Finally in the middle of a backflip, its feet pressed against the wall and it pushed off, Slashing Taillow as it went by, with a blazing motion, it turned around and shot a beam of water of the bird pokemon. It landed while doing a rolling frotn flip, and turning toward the pokemon.

Brad saw GM and Nicanda.
"Hi, you having trouble to? Brad asked. He smiled and opened his pac and threw a potion to GM. "Take this, youll need it more than me. By the way, Im Brad!"

Tamer Zack
18th February 2005, 5:50 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- Tamer Zack you didn’t say who you were attacking so I assumed it was kirlia.
“Use your leer on the Girafarig to stop it from over powering you! Then 1 quick attack on girafarig, while it’s stunned then 1 quick attack on the Kirlia that now stands!!” Psychic Scyther yelled to his pokemon.

“Quick use Leer to immobilize it then use your strongest Ember on it and keep it up at full force.” Tamer Zack barked his orders to Houndour.

Scyther wailed in pain from the attack to his mind but forced his eyes open and gave an evil glare to the psychic pokemon doing the attack. This startled the girafarig a bit, making it stop the attack. Scyther went down on one knee to regain some energy before going on to his next commands. Houndour was also using leer on the kirlia who backed away slightly, looking a bit fearful. Now back in the fight, Scyther once again became the green blur and rammed himself into Girafarig, sliding it back a few meters but it stayed on its feet. Scyther sped off in pursuit of the other psychic pokemon. Houndour opened his mouth but nothing came out. A red light seemed to be building up inside of his mouth but it was doing at a slow to moderate pace. Girafarig spent no time at all after being hit to charge over to Houndour and rear up on its two back legs. Bringing its hooves down, Girafarig connected with Houndour making a sickening cracking sound. Houndour rolled away from his attack and got back on his feet slowly but had somehow managed to keep powering up his ember attack. While this was going on, Scyther came to within an inch of kirlia before it teleported just to the left, avoiding contact. Scyther didn’t worry about this and turned back around, aiming back at girafarig. Houndour finished powering up and launched several white-hot embers at kirlia as it came out of its teleport. Having no time to react, all three embers hit and one caused a serious burn on kirlia’s head. It winced in pain but at the same time was surrounded by a blue aura. This same blue aura surrounded Houndour and he gained a burn mark in the same position as kirlia. Girafarig was then sent onto the ground several meters from where it was standing since it was caught off guard by Scyther’s last Quick attack. It got back up slowly and it looked quite unhappy. What will you do?



*has a smirk on my face* Nice ability Kirlia but trying to put a burn effect on a pokemon that is a half fire type is a bad idea because it won't work. BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia.

;228; *barks and uses Ember 3 more times on Kirlia*

That should do the trick *opens bag and grabs a Pokeball* Alright Kirlia your mined "POKEBALL GO" *throws a Pokeball at Kirlia*

Ytnim
18th February 2005, 6:48 AM
Read the rules and edit your reply accordingly Tamer Zack!

Child Prodijy
19th February 2005, 3:41 PM
Mo looked at the map, unaware of where he's going.

"Hmm... If I take a left here, I'll end up at Delibird Ridge, but if I go here..."

Artemis, the wooper, poked Mo's side. Mo looked up, and saw where they were.

"That's Space Path. Wanna go there?"

;194; : Uhhhh...

"My choice exactly."

Typhlosion X
19th February 2005, 11:47 PM
Updates are now here!


ForeverFlygon-You send out your Sneasel,Styx.It lets out a violent "Sneasel"!Looks like Styx is ready for battle.It sticks it's tounge out at Taillow and this infurates it.It dives down very fast and Pecks Styx hard,This injures it quite a bit.Styx fires a Tri Attack at Taillow.Taillow falls to the ground and Styx blasts it with a fury of Scratches.Taillow is barely even hurt!This is one tough Taillow.What will you do?

Wayne 007-You send your Charmander,Rex,who appears to be half asleep.He looks irritated.He wakes up and rushes off and starts blasting the Pidgey with flurries of Scratch attacks while you tend to the hurt one.It looks like it was hit by Poison Sting.Meanwhile Rex is having a bit of trouble with the Pidgey.He's beginning to get tired.What will you do?

ForeverFlygon
20th February 2005, 12:02 AM
ForeverFlygon-You send out your Sneasel,Styx.It lets out a violent "Sneasel"!Looks like Styx is ready for battle.It sticks it's tounge out at Taillow and this infurates it.It dives down very fast and Pecks Styx hard,This injures it quite a bit.Styx fires a Tri Attack at Taillow.Taillow falls to the ground and Styx blasts it with a fury of Scratches.Taillow is barely even hurt!This is one tough Taillow.What will you do?
[/COLOR]
As the scene unfolds, Feera looks at Styx.
"Pretty good work, too bad it ain't working. This is one tough sonofa!"

"Sneasel! Snea-sel" he says as he recovers from the hit.
He looks even more determined to win now that he have gotten a worthy opponent.

"Looks like you wanna win this. Well, then blast it with another Tri-Attack, and continue to Taunt it. When he goes in for another Peck attack, which he will, dodge, and fire a Tri-Attack from behind. If he falls to the ground, then Scratch him with rage!" Feera says, to ensure Styx's morale is high, which is easily done by Feera.

"Sne-sel! Sel!" he shouts, as he jumps into action.

Wayne
20th February 2005, 3:55 AM
Wayne 007-You send your Charmander,Rex,who appears to be half asleep.He looks irritated.He wakes up and rushes off and starts blasting the Pidgey with flurries of Scratch attacks while you tend to the hurt one.It looks like it was hit by Poison Sting.Meanwhile Rex is having a bit of trouble with the Pidgey.He's beginning to get tired.What will you do?"Ok this doesn't look good I guess we'll have to do something about it." Wayne then took out a antidote and potion and sprayed it over the pidgey. . "Come on out Slowpoke" The Slowpoke then came in a flash of white. " Slowpoke If the Pidgeys attack use Yawn and then Tackle. Rex keep the scratches going." Wayne then waited to see the results of the medicine to take effect

pikachu_king
20th February 2005, 4:30 AM
OOC: okay its been forever so im starting my journey a new ^_^

PK deciding he will go to the stardust fields walks down the path towards it with his buddy PKJ troting around behind him. When PK spots the entrance to stardust fields he decides to run there as it looks o be far away. PKJ not able to keep up good stops and shocks PK "pika pikachu" the rodent said with a look of wait up on his face. "Oh sorry PKJ ^^;;" PK said to his little friend "here hop up on my shoulder" he then said holding out his arm for his little pokemon. "Pikachu" PKJ said with a smile and hopped onto his owners shoulder. Then they both headed off to stardust fields.

Radical Edward
20th February 2005, 10:32 PM
Fountain garden people, I am now your updator for a while so have fun!


THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN
Crazy Wartortle –As you run toward the commotion, you see that the noise is a result of an extremely large Croconaw that has tried to attack a few of the frolicking pokemon playing by the fountains. One trainer is already trying to stop the beast but his electrike doesn’t seem to be fairing well.You watch as the crocodile grabs the poor electric pokemon with its freakishly huge jaws and shakes it like a dog with a new toy. Will you help, or move on?

The Legend – As Tim leads you and the other trainer through the fountain garden, you hear something happening by one of the large fountains. As you run to the sound, you see a group of trainers Being terrorized by another group of very sinister trainers. As one spots you, she runs over to you.

“Hey Foo’ get of our turf!”She says, her pink Mohawk waving in the wind.

As both you and Tim stand dumfounded, you see the other trainer engaged in a battle with a fearsom ferow, but his Gravler seems to be doing well enough. Then the Mohawk girl starts to shout at you again.

“Yo, Dis is wack, les’ go punisher!” she says, releasing a makuhita.

Tim backs off, leaving you to deal with the wannabe punk. What will you do?

Croconaw – Please post in sky-blue next time or you will be skipped
The young boy stares at you, then picks up his pokemon and runs off. After a minute, he comes back with a woman holding his hand.

“Are you trying to scare my grand baby?!”She asks, clearly infuriated.” I’ll smack you silly! Lets go patches!”

Releasing a Clefairy onto the soft grass, she stares at you, almost drilling holes in you. What will you do?

Vagabond Aeon - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. After several minutes of peaceful wandering you are suddenly startled when you are splashed with a rather large spray of water from one of the nearby fountains. Looking to see who the culprit is responsible for this you spy a Psyduck hopping about in the water, happily splashing away, with absolutely no idea at all that it has just drenched you. Your reaction?

thed3
21st February 2005, 2:15 AM
I shall transfer over my Cloud Garden (Cloud Forest) adventure over to the UPN board.

Dream Breaker
21st February 2005, 2:23 AM
Attention all Memory Lane dudes and dudettes(?). I shall be your new updator. Updates will come soon and if your REPLIES ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES YOU WILL BE SKIPPED!!!!!1one. Hehhem, thank you.

Psychic
21st February 2005, 3:07 AM
Attention all Memory Lane dudes and dudettes(?). I shall be your new updator. Updates will come soon and if your REPLIES ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES YOU WILL BE SKIPPED!!!!!1one. Hehhem, thank you.
Ok, here is my update.

Memory Lane

Darkchu, Psychic & umbreon11- Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Cacnea standing next to one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in its eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

Staring the cactus-like Pokémon in the eye, Psychic couldn't help herself from keeping an amused expression off her face.
"Scai, ther, scai-ther scai. Ther, scai, scai-ther!" Her reptillian companian said, staring at the tiny green Cacnea expectantly, hoping for a reaction from it.
"No, it may not look too tough, but you know as well as I do that we had descided never to attack any creature who did not want to fight." Psychic pointed out to her friend, cocking her head to the side, letting long, golden hair fall into her face. "If, however, it is a fight it wants, a fight it will get!" She added, then, brushing her hair out of her face, she let off a long stream or words in the Cacnea's language. She was quite rusty, however, and the first time Scyther had to point out to her that this wasn't the place to be talking about the anger of the clouds.
Blushing, the trainer tried again, hoping that "Nea, cack-cacnea, nea-cack, cnea nee cnea cack-neea?" meant that she was not looking for trouble, and they would only battle if it was all right with it.

I do hope this is all right!

~Psychic

Phaedra
21st February 2005, 4:01 AM
Vagabond Aeon - Entering the peaceful grounds of the Fountain Garden you slowly begin to walk around the winding dirt paths while you admire the lakes, waterfalls and fountains in the area. You notice several trainers have released their water pokemon for some fun and relaxation of their own while other trainers choose to rest alone, taking a well-deserved break from their adventures in these tranquil settings. After several minutes of peaceful wandering you are suddenly startled when you are splashed with a rather large spray of water from one of the nearby fountains. Looking to see who the culprit is responsible for this you spy a Psyduck hopping about in the water, happily splashing away, with absolutely no idea at all that it has just drenched you. Your reaction?

"Oh what the hell... I just TOOK a bath...!"

After shaking the water out of his hair, Jeremy turned and sneered at the yellow duck Pokemon, who he instantly recognized as a Psyduck - a popular favorite among fishermen and youngsters back in Johto, he recalled. "Tch... not that strong a Pokemon. But it might come in handy... Hania, you ready?" Though he was more concerned with drying himself off, Hania chirped a little battle cry, which signaled to Jeremy that he was ready to battle. He then started communicating with Psyduck, with what Jeremy assumed were insulting one-liners.

Meanwhile, Jeremy picked up a small rock and chucked it at Psyduck...

Dream Breaker
21st February 2005, 4:42 AM
First Set of Updates! w0ot! Thank you, Psychic, for posting your reply. It really helps. Hmm, already on my good side...

Memory Lane

Psychic- The Cacnea looks at you, and approaches you with a humongous grin on it's face. It seems you have made a friend, but you've got absolutely no idea what you just said. Your Scyther is quick to tell you.

"You just told it 'I like your sugar cakes'!" he says with amusement. The Cacnea continues to come closer until another Cacnea comes out of the bushes and picks up the other one, yelling at it for falling for human sweet-talk. This one is bigger than the other and then swerves on it's thorns towards you with a malicious frown. It seems there is no way out of battling, so, what will you do?

(P.S.=Congrats on being first to update! That was a fun one to do!)

umbreon11- As you run from the source of the spooky sound, you stop to catch your breath for a moment. While you are, you and your Murkrow take a minute to figure out where you are. Murkrow jumps and shivers as a shadow emerges from the tombstones to your right, and reveals itself as a Growlithe, who is walking with a slight limp. It comes towards you with pleading eyes, then collapses. What will you do?

Black_Luster_Typlosion- The man stops for a second and looks at you curiously. He gets up, dusts himself off, and turns to face you.

"Haven't had one of those in a long time, huh Smeargle?" he said, still facing you.

"Smea Smea Rgle," was the reply, it coming up to Dalton's side.

"Fine, you got yourself a battle," he said with a cocky smile on his face. "We're a bit rusty but," he blows on his knuckles,"I think we can do it." He looks at his Smeargle and points to you, the Smeargle standing, ready to fight. What will you do?

Whoohoo! First set done! Anyway, remember to follow rules and the color is plum, or you shall *fades into silence*

Crazy Wartortle
21st February 2005, 5:33 AM
Crazy Wartortle –As you run toward the commotion, you see that the noise is a result of an extremely large Croconaw that has tried to attack a few of the frolicking pokemon playing by the fountains. One trainer is already trying to stop the beast but his electrike doesn’t seem to be fairing well.You watch as the crocodile grabs the poor electric pokemon with its freakishly huge jaws and shakes it like a dog with a new toy. Will you help, or move on??

"What's wrong with that Croconaw?" Red asks looking down at his Houndour.
"Alright, Houndour use ember. Whenever he tries to hit you with an attack, especially a water one, try to dodge. After dodging make sure to use ember, and always aim at his feet." Red commanded his Houndour. Houndour squared off, ready to fight.

Ytnim
21st February 2005, 6:27 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ice Tyranitar- “Just use powder snow again! Be careful this time; try to dodge its next attack.” You ordered your Snorunt.

Snow Ball again sucked in some air then blew icy cold air spotted with snow at the exeggcute. This time the reaction was different though as it must have hit a weak spot or something and the attack froze over some parts of exeggcute, making it unable to move. It’s eyes were still in action though and they glowed a bluish tint and sent blue tinted rings of psychic energy at Snow Ball. He wasn’t sure if this was an attack or not but still tried to avoid it but was caught by the last ring. It did no damage but affected Snow Ball’s brain somehow and his eyes started to close. Moment’s later he was on his side, snoring loudly. What will you do?

Dark Fire- Spraying your Torchic with a X-Attack made him feel instantly much stronger, puffing out his chest to show it.

“Alright, seeing as the scratch didn’t work too well let’s bring it up a notch! Use dig, and after that follow it up with a cut.” You commanded your pokemon.

Torchic chirped in a definite affirmative then went into action. Using his single claw, Torchic began digging a hole into which he disappeared. Slowpoke yawned at this and didn’t even move. Torchic came back out of another hole behind the slowpoke and began attack fiercely, mostly with his claw. It seemed to be ineffective but slight winces of pain crossed slowpoke’s face for a moment, giving you hope. Slowpoke turned to face Torchic and gave him a chilling growl. Torchic was still feeling great from the X-Attack and so just shrugged it off. Building up power in his talon, Torchic brought it down across the slowpoke’s face, giving it a searing cut. This time it felt pain, letting out several moans. What will you do?

Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “Scyther you are doing the best I have seen you do! Use 2 leers to stare down the girafarig and quick attack it in its weak state!” Psychic Scyther urged his pokemon on.

“BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia!” Tamer Zack ordered his Houndour.

Scyther started off by making eye contact with girafarig and giving it one of the meanest looks it could, sharpening his scythes as he did. Girafarig took two steps back from this then shook its head and charged at the mantis. Scyther kept up his leer right up until… CRASH! Girafarig tackled Scyther and sent him flying backwards, head over heel along the ground until he slid to a halt at least 5 meters away! While this was happening BoBo was shooting off red hot coals left right and centre, all of them aimed at Kirlia. From the nine fired about 6 hit, knocking it to the ground and putting its ‘hair’ on fire. Getting up very quickly, the emotion pokemon put the fire out but didn’t look very happy at all. Focusing its psychic powers, Kirlia picked up a very large rock and making a psychic sling shot, flung it at BoBo. The rock hit the Houndour and kept going, catching Tamer Zack in the stomach as he was about to throw a pokeball, knocking him to the ground. Both trainer and pokemon got up slowly, bruised all over. Scyther was also bruised but he wanted revenge. Speeding up, he attacked girafarig and knocked it down but did nowhere near the amount of damage it did to him. What will you do?

Tamer Zack evolved pokemon are not to be captured!

Goin’ Graveler- Throwing a pokeball at the fallen murkrow, it was sucked inside and the pokeball lay on the ground. Beep… Beep… Beep… Sounds came from the pokeball but then that reassuring sound that meant the pokeball locked. Congratulations you have captured a female level 6 Murkrow! Please add it to your team and take one away one pokeball. You can continue further into the cave or exit. What will you do?

Batesy- Taking the middle path you continued on for what seemed an eternity with the crying but was really only about five minutes. The path opened up a bit and the two other paths joined back to the same place so it didn’t matter which path you took before. Taking but 3 more steps, the ground below you shifted and gave way, making you fall a good 6 feet. Looking around you discovered that Teddiursa wasn’t with you. Looking up you saw the little bear had stopped crying. It was now rolling around on the ground laughing at your tedious predicament. A voice came from above that you didn’t recognise.

“Return Teddiursa.” The feminine voice said and Teddiursa was changed into red energy and sucked into a pokeball. “Let’s see what we have here.” The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so you couldn’t get a good look. “It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us.” The female voice said to someone behind her.

“Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!” A male voice shouted from within the cave.

A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and stood in a battle stance. What will you do?

Schrack- “Okay Krabby, use another Bubble Attack and try to dodge any attacks that it might try.” Krabby acknowledged your commands with a nod of sorts.

Krabby shot another set of bubbles at Nosepass, these ones hitting it in the face and although its expression didn’t change, a few grunts made it seem that it was hurt this time. This time instead of trying to physically hit Krabby, Nosepass started banging on the rock wall, dislodging rocks from the ceiling. Krabby attempted to dodge them and did fairly well but a moderately sized rock landed on his legs. Krabby pulled himself free but was obviously injured from the hit. What will you do?



Rose Arch

RekKuzA- “Gastly, don't bother to move, the attack won't hurt, then wait for Hoothoot to look back and plant a lick on its face quickly.” You issued commands to your Gastly.

Eyes let loose a red light from its eyes that engulfed everything in the battlefield then disappeared. Following its trainer’s commands it flew at Gastly and hit it with full force, knocking it back a few feet. Gastly glared at you for telling it the attack wouldn’t hurt and then rushed at the Hoothoot to give it a lick but Eyes just flew to one side, easily dodging the attack. What will you do?

Mr. Metagross- As you push the pokemon back into the water it stays on the surface, as if afraid of something below. You peer into the water and see something black moving at an extremely high speed heading straight for you. Diving out of the way, you narrowly miss being hit by some kind of black water. Stratus also just avoided the black blob as it connected with the banana tree the Magikarp had just been flung into, the black liquid dripping down the trunk. Looking back to the lake you see something with a lot of arms rising out of the water. Its skin was red and its eyes were fixed upon the Magikarp with an evil glare. The pokemon looked back at you and shot a stream of ordinary water at your pokemon but he managed to dodge the attack. It looks like this Octillery is angry at you saving the Magikarp and wants a battle! What will you do?

Psyshadow- Taking path 6, you and Wally explore it inch by inch, looking for a clue to what could have trampled the foliage so much. You find nothing of that sort but you find that the trail ends at a massive (We’re talking a few city blocks here) clearing. It is set up that many different kinds of pokemon; lots of them too, could co-exist together in the same place. As you stood in awe of this magnificent place, the wind hitting the left side of your body, the ground begins to rumble. You go down on one knee as the ground begins to shake and the noise comes closer and closer. Wanting to avoid whatever is making the earth shake, you quickly look around for somewhere to hide. To your left is a set of bushes that you could hide behind. To your right is a set of trees huddled together with fairly low branches that you could climb to hide in the canopy. Which will you choose?

Trick-or-Treater- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Desert Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you can see pretty much only sand with the occasional cactus type plant here and there. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Wind generators form periodical sand storms so everything isn’t all so dandy and for it to be more realistic. Looking around you see some movement at the top of some dunes to the west but straight ahead seems to be some kind of water source. Will you investigate the sand dunes or continue on to the body of water ahead?


The Oasis

Battle Champion- “Do you need help?” You asked the mysterious person. They looked up and then removed the hood. What was underneath was not the face of a human but the face of a Blaziken!

“You will die.” The pokemon said in English with a cold and harsh tone.

Suddenly some cheesy superhero music played and something came roaring out of the sky. Looking up you found there were two things actually, one big and black, the other much smaller and seemed to be wearing some kind of cape.

“Grr… Your time will come.” The Blaziken growled then before your very eyes, disappeared.

The two things from the sky landed and quickly looked around. The big one was a Charizard but not an ordinary one. This one was black whereas most Charizards are red. This one also had ‘SkC’ written on its chest in white paint for some reason. The small one was a regular Weedle, regular bar the fact it wore a red cape with ‘SW’ written in yellow and it could fly. The Charizard then spoke.

“Darn, we missed him again!”

The Weedle looked at you as if it had only just noticed you. “Oh, hello. I guess we had better introduce ourselves. I am Super Weedle, protector of the Cloud Garden and this is my Side Kick, Side-kick Charizard! That Blaziken was an evil pokemon that wishes to destroy the Cloud Garden and I cannot allow that to happen. We could use some help so do you think you could help us out?”

Will you help these two strange talking pokemon or continue on to the Oasis?

Goin' Graveler
21st February 2005, 7:58 AM
[Goin’ Graveler- Throwing a pokeball at the fallen murkrow, it was sucked inside and the pokeball lay on the ground. Beep… Beep… Beep… Sounds came from the pokeball but then that reassuring sound that meant the pokeball locked. Congratulations you have captured a female level 6 Murkrow! Please add it to your team and take one away one pokeball. You can continue further into the cave or exit. What will you do?



'Yay! I'm going to send out Murkrow for some exercise (and to get accquainted with me a little), and return Machop for some rest (and letting it learn some Egg Moves, just so you know). Then I think I'll go furthur into the cave.' Bergi murmured to himself.

Croconaw
21st February 2005, 8:44 AM
"I was not scaring your child,but if you want a pokemon battle,i wont back down!"Ruby shouted at her as the woman stared at ruby coldly.

;228; :Prepare to lose powderpuff!!!

"Okay then,start with a leer followed up by two embers!"Ruby called out to his pokemon.

enchantress
21st February 2005, 10:06 AM
For reference there has been another change with ZA's for the time being. There will continue to be changes which I will post when they happen so I apologise for the constant interruptions but sometimes it just can't be helped.


Current Cloud Garden Updators and their areas:

Enchantress:
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

Ytnim
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

Typloshion X (trial run)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)

Vilexaron
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)

Radical Edward
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)


Also, please take note of the colors used for the areas you are in. I've noticed some people aren't using the right ones and could everyone also (for the billionth time) please QUOTE your update when you reply. It makes things easier for all of us.

Trick-or-Treater
21st February 2005, 11:37 AM
Trick-or-Treater- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Desert Flora. Before you stands a large… no, huge... no, more like massive glasshouse. From here you can see pretty much only sand with the occasional cactus type plant here and there. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking. Wind generators form periodical sand storms so everything isn’t all so dandy and for it to be more realistic. Looking around you see some movement at the top of some dunes to the west but straight ahead seems to be some kind of water source. Will you investigate the sand dunes or continue on to the body of water ahead?

"Whooooooooooo.... it is HUGE!" said Trick. He looked at the giant glasshouse full of desert flora. he grabbed a Pokéball form his belt and released Pronyma. "Go Pronyma!" a large red flash occured and his Trapinch stood next to him. "So you like it here?"

;328; Trap!

i'll take that as a yes. He looked around and saw a black dot on the top of a dune."Hmm? what's that?" he tried to point his Pokédex at the thing but it was faaaar out of scanning range. "Well, lets go investegate what that thing is!" comeon, i'll race you!

and they both ran up to the dunes.

SM
21st February 2005, 2:41 PM
*is switching over to UPN*

Wayne
21st February 2005, 5:22 PM
I want to end my adventure here in the Cloud Garden (Delibird Ridge) and switch over to UPN.

Radical Edward
21st February 2005, 5:25 PM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Crazy Wartortle-As Houndour runs toward Croconaw, Spraying hot embers at its feet, The beast quickly turns around, electrike still in its mouth, then zeros in on your houndour. It spits out the poor electric dog and fires a highly powered ice beam at your fiery pooch. The Ice beam is intercepted by another of houndour’s embers, but still manages to freeze houndour’s left ear solid. As you watch the battle, you notice that the freakish Croconaw is tinged a very weird green, almost as if its radioactive.as houndour and the beast square off, you notice to park officials and a toxic containment officer running towards you and the monstrosity. What now?

Croconaw-The little Clefairy starts to waggle her finger sending Four large boulders at your houndour, two hit, causing your houndour to leer at a magikarp in a nearby puddle. Recovering its posture, houndour fires some embers at Clefairy, who takes them, head on, crying out in pain. This puffball seems tired already. What will you do now?

Vagabond Aeon-As you throw the rock at the psyduck, it turns to you and Hania, then waddles off.
Following it you see that it is waddling towards a huge lake. As you follow the little yellow duck, you notice that the lake is not blue like it should be, but green. As Psyduck reaches the shore,it starts hoping madly up and down, pointing to a magikarp floating on its side in the scum, apparently barely alive.What will you do?

Sorry if I forgot someone, If I did, Pm me and Ill type your update up right away.Also, I would like to restart and begin my adventure on the mysterious Island if I can fly on my Masquerain, but if I cant, than Ill go to the Delibird ridge.

Matt72
21st February 2005, 7:40 PM
NOTE to Enchantress: I know I said earlier that I had decided to quit updating, but I've changed my mind. I was feeling really sick and tired when I sent you that PM last night, and so......I'm here to stay! I already sent you another PM recanting my resignation but I'll post this here just incase you miss it....

NOTE to Updatees: I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I caught the flu and was just so tired all the time I never got around to updating. Updates will return to a fairly regular schedule from now on and I apologize again. If I end up skipping somebody again, let me know....

Rainbow Waterfalls

Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!

Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....

Radical Edward: The pokeball drops to the ground and shakes violently as the pokemon inside fights. Looks like playtime is over for Aipom as the pokeball finally stops and chimes loudly as your new pokemon is captured! Congratulations on capturing a brand new, level 7 male Aipom!

Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...

Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?

*~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

{Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

{One down, one to go..HURK!!}

The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

[I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]

Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....

LaduUmbra: The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

"My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

"We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."

Eeveeboy_geoff: Nodding, the scientist seems to be a little frustrating wih your pushiness.

"Well, there are a lot of Zubat and other nocturnal pokemon in the caves, lots of rock and bug types. Some say there have been some Clefiary-type pokemon in the deeper parts of the caves but I haven't seen any. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Its a public cave so I can't tell you to get out but do try not to get in the way of our research!"

As polite as he tried to be, it is still quite harsh. The man quickly turns and hurries off into the distance, leaving you and your pokemon standing alone in the caves. What now?


Rock Garden

Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...

P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

{Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}

Aurora Wish: Deciding to pass up the giant Onix, you move on. Shiner looks back and barely makes out what looks like a tiny Gastly floating out towards the wayward rock pokemon, but simply shrugs it off. The two of you walk on for quite some time before coming to what looks like a rest house. A large sign on the wall reads "CHEAP REFRESHMENTS!!" and after walking in the hot sun for a while the thought of a cool drink is very appeasing....

aron fan
21st February 2005, 7:47 PM
Rock Garden

Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...






"wow " will says in shock

" go ponyta"

hi will

" hi ponyta can i ride you to that onix formation"

sure

will jumps on ponyta and rides off to the formation

Megaman Xtreme
21st February 2005, 8:04 PM
Burnt Forest Wastelands



Tamer Zack & Psychic Scyther- “Scyther you are doing the best I have seen you do! Use 2 leers to stare down the girafarig and quick attack it in its weak state!” Psychic Scyther urged his pokemon on.

“BoBo use Ember 3 more times on Kirlia!” Tamer Zack ordered his Houndour.

Scyther started off by making eye contact with girafarig and giving it one of the meanest looks it could, sharpening his scythes as he did. Girafarig took two steps back from this then shook its head and charged at the mantis. Scyther kept up his leer right up until… CRASH! Girafarig tackled Scyther and sent him flying backwards, head over heel along the ground until he slid to a halt at least 5 meters away! While this was happening BoBo was shooting off red hot coals left right and centre, all of them aimed at Kirlia. From the nine fired about 6 hit, knocking it to the ground and putting its ‘hair’ on fire. Getting up very quickly, the emotion pokemon put the fire out but didn’t look very happy at all. Focusing its psychic powers, Kirlia picked up a very large rock and making a psychic sling shot, flung it at BoBo. The rock hit the Houndour and kept going, catching Tamer Zack in the stomach as he was about to throw a pokeball, knocking him to the ground. Both trainer and pokemon got up slowly, bruised all over. Scyther was also bruised but he wanted revenge. Speeding up, he attacked girafarig and knocked it down but did nowhere near the amount of damage it did to him. What will you do?


"Man!" Jon called out being annoyed by this awful girafarig.

"Scyther, use an onsluaght of quick attacks on girafarig!!'

"Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy" said Scyther as he began to hasten himself up for the next move....

Nagashi
21st February 2005, 8:31 PM
P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

{Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}



Aw, man.... Gastly, I'm really sorry about this but try and send that Onix to sleep with a Hypnosis. Follow up with a Lick, and don't stop lickin' that Onix! We can't let it get away!

;092; Sigh.... Alright, but you need to but me a drink at the bar later.

Waterlight
21st February 2005, 8:55 PM
Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...

Tom observes his surroundings, eager to find some adventure, so he releases his Staryu and his newly traded Horsea, Schal, to consult them on it.

"Well guys, shall we meet those trainers or shall we go to find some of the forest pokémon?"

;116; "I want to battle, so I'm not that bothered."
;120; "I agree"
"Just pick for god's sake!"
;120; "We'll find some forest or bug pokémon then!"

"You're on guys!"

Latias10
21st February 2005, 8:59 PM
Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?

"Hey Spearow that is not nice." Catherine yelled to the bird in the sky.

Catherine decided she was going to take action and teach the Spearow a lesson. Not to pick on pokemon weaker then it. She took a red and white pokeball from her belt and threw it into the air. It opened and out came a large pokemon. Catherine had chosen Rage her Onix.

"Rage this Spearow took the food away from the other pokemon and made fun of them. I want you to let out a screech to stop it then Tackle it to the ground and wrap it up with bind." Catherine told her large pokemon. Rage nodded and opened his mouth perpared to let out a mighty screech.

"Cover your ears" Catherine whispered to the other pokemon as she covered her own ears. They were now ready for battle.

Radical Edward
21st February 2005, 10:22 PM
NOTE to Enchantress: I know I said earlier that I had decided to quit updating, but I've changed my mind. I was feeling really sick and tired when I sent you that PM last night, and so......I'm here to stay! I already sent you another PM recanting my resignation but I'll post this here just incase you miss it....

NOTE to Updatees: I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I caught the flu and was just so tired all the time I never got around to updating. Updates will return to a fairly regular schedule from now on and I apologize again. If I end up skipping somebody again, let me know....

Rainbow Waterfalls

Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!

Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....

Radical Edward: The pokeball drops to the ground and shakes violently as the pokemon inside fights. Looks like playtime is over for Aipom as the pokeball finally stops and chimes loudly as your new pokemon is captured! Congratulations on capturing a brand new, level 7 male Aipom!

Waterlight: FOllowing your star-pokemon as it rushes towards the running water, you soon come across a large stream. Off in the distance the sounds of the Rainbow Waterfalls resonate throughout the counryside, drowning out the distant cries of bird pokemon. Looking around, you notice two things. One, that there are bug and forest type pokemon hanging around all over this stream of serenity, and second that you can see at least two trainers in the distance. To the left in the distance you can see a trainer enjoying the water (Latias10) and to the right at an almost equal distance away you see trainer and her pokemon about to leave (Elite Water Trainer)...

Latias10: Shimmer nods and pushes some fruit out towards the small pokemon surrounding the area. A few bug pokemon creep a little ways towards the food, curious. Not that it matters, for the fruit is out in the open for mere seconds before a Spearow swiftly drops from the treeline and swoops down, grasping as much of the fruit as it can in its little talons as it pulls up. It looks down with a coy expression as it mocks the weak bug pokemon....You're not going to let it get away with that are you?

*~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

{Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

{One down, one to go..HURK!!}

The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

[I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]

Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....

LaduUmbra: The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

"My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

"We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."

Eeveeboy_geoff: Nodding, the scientist seems to be a little frustrating wih your pushiness.

"Well, there are a lot of Zubat and other nocturnal pokemon in the caves, lots of rock and bug types. Some say there have been some Clefiary-type pokemon in the deeper parts of the caves but I haven't seen any. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Its a public cave so I can't tell you to get out but do try not to get in the way of our research!"

As polite as he tried to be, it is still quite harsh. The man quickly turns and hurries off into the distance, leaving you and your pokemon standing alone in the caves. What now?


Rock Garden

Aron Fan: You walk through the huge green gates into the Rock Garden, and the view almost knocks you back. The first thing you see is a huge Onix shaped rock formation, with smaller natural formations surrounding. The onix is quite a ways away, though. Closer is the entrance area, where most of the Rock Garden's stores and information boothes lie. Either way it looks like this place is full of adventure at every turn...

P-Arts: Sending out your pokemon to do the dirty work, you sit back and relax while Gastly nervously floats towards the coagulation of powerful rock types. The first thing it spots is an Onix, slowly snaking its way through the sand towards the giant formation in the form of its bretheran. Gulping, Gastly remembers your order to lure in the biggest pokemon it can find.

Gastly quickly catches up the giant rock pokemon, and stops in front of it. It tries to taunt the rock snake, only to have the pokemon pass right through Gastly's gaseous body. Spinning around in surprise, Gastly stares confused for a moment before returning to you.

{Something's wrong, its like the pokemon are in a trance!}

Aurora Wish: Deciding to pass up the giant Onix, you move on. Shiner looks back and barely makes out what looks like a tiny Gastly floating out towards the wayward rock pokemon, but simply shrugs it off. The two of you walk on for quite some time before coming to what looks like a rest house. A large sign on the wall reads "CHEAP REFRESHMENTS!!" and after walking in the hot sun for a while the thought of a cool drink is very appeasing....




Leting out all of his pokemon to meet the new addition on his team.Spraying some potion on his wounds, Ben talks to his new friend."Your name is,George,I think, How do you like your new teamates?"

The little purple monky greets all of Bens pokemon with his etenal aipom grin.

"Well everyone,time for a new adventure.Return everyone." All the pokemon exept rain the stantler are sucked up into their pokeballs.All right, girl, take me to Delibird Ridge!"

Jumping on his stantler, he gallops off toward the sheer cliffs of delibird ridge.

Neopolis
21st February 2005, 10:31 PM
Hmm, how long is the usual time between 2 updates? It takes quite long, because now making one move takes 10 days.

(I don't know if this is normal though, I'm pretty new)

enchantress
21st February 2005, 11:12 PM
Hmm, how long is the usual time between 2 updates? It takes quite long, because now making one move takes 10 days.

(I don't know if this is normal though, I'm pretty new)It depends on how much free time your updator has. As for me, I don't have a lot of it and I don't just update here at Serebii so there will be longer waits as I've explained before.

I have already written your next one but I need to finish everyone's updates before I can post. I've been trying to get them done but I do have other responsibilities in my life, remember that. I'm not shackled to the computer 24/7.

Psyshadow
21st February 2005, 11:26 PM
Rose Arch

Psyshadow- Taking path 6, you and Wally explore it inch by inch, looking for a clue to what could have trampled the foliage so much. You find nothing of that sort but you find that the trail ends at a massive (We’re talking a few city blocks here) clearing. It is set up that many different kinds of pokemon; lots of them too, could co-exist together in the same place. As you stood in awe of this magnificent place, the wind hitting the left side of your body, the ground begins to rumble. You go down on one knee as the ground begins to shake and the noise comes closer and closer. Wanting to avoid whatever is making the earth shake, you quickly look around for somewhere to hide. To your left is a set of bushes that you could hide behind. To your right is a set of trees huddled together with fairly low branches that you could climb to hide in the canopy. Which will you choose?


Feeling tremors roll through the ground, I quickly assess my situation. I notice a group of low hanging trees that I could easily climb and some bushes in the corner. Thinking fast, I realize that I'd be somewhat safe from the tremors and could get a bird's eye view at whatever came out of the ground. I quickly recall Wally and scramble up the trees to hide and observe. All I can think is How big is this gonna get?

umbreon11
21st February 2005, 11:40 PM
Memory Lane
umbreon11- As you run from the source of the spooky sound, you stop to catch your breath for a moment. While you are, you and your Murkrow take a minute to figure out where you are. Murkrow jumps and shivers as a shadow emerges from the tombstones to your right, and reveals itself as a Growlithe, who is walking with a slight limp. It comes towards you with pleading eyes, then collapses. What will you do?


After running so far leta stoped to catch her breath.
"Watever that was,I think we lost it."

;198;:Were do you think we are?
"
Don't know."leta then took out her map and opened it up.Then she started to mumble somthing to herself.
"I'm gona say,were lost."

;198;:Great,just great

"Don't worry,we'll find our way out of here,beside I thought you were the confident one."After not answering,leta looked up at Tera who was now shivering.Tera pointed in the direction she was looking and leta looked that way.she saw a shadow coming from behind a tombstone.leta saw what it was when it came closer to them.
"It's just a growlite."

;198;:I knew that

When the growlite colapsed leta was about to go over to help it but Tera stoped her.

;198;:What are you doing?

"I'm gona see if it needs help."

;198;:You shouldn't

"Why not?"

;198;:This is Memory lane remember?Anything can happen here.

"Don't be rediculous."leta pushed Tera aside and walked to the growlite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hows this one?sorry about the first one

Dark Fire
21st February 2005, 11:41 PM
Dark Fire- Spraying your Torchic with a X-Attack made him feel instantly much stronger, puffing out his chest to show it.

“Alright, seeing as the scratch didn’t work too well let’s bring it up a notch! Use dig, and after that follow it up with a cut.” You commanded your pokemon.

Torchic chirped in a definite affirmative then went into action. Using his single claw, Torchic began digging a hole into which he disappeared. Slowpoke yawned at this and didn’t even move. Torchic came back out of another hole behind the slowpoke and began attack fiercely, mostly with his claw. It seemed to be ineffective but slight winces of pain crossed slowpoke’s face for a moment, giving you hope. Slowpoke turned to face Torchic and gave him a chilling growl. Torchic was still feeling great from the X-Attack and so just shrugged it off. Building up power in his talon, Torchic brought it down across the slowpoke’s face, giving it a searing cut. This time it felt pain, letting out several moans. What will you do?


"Wow this slowpoke is tougher than i expected. You're doing great, torchic" Littix said, as he once again pulled out an x-attack. He sprayed torchic with it and:
"This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks." Torchic was ready to fight.

Ice Tyranitar
22nd February 2005, 1:13 AM
Ice Tyranitar- “Just use powder snow again! Be careful this time; try to dodge its next attack.” You ordered your Snorunt.

Snow Ball again sucked in some air then blew icy cold air spotted with snow at the exeggcute. This time the reaction was different though as it must have hit a weak spot or something and the attack froze over some parts of exeggcute, making it unable to move. It’s eyes were still in action though and they glowed a bluish tint and sent blue tinted rings of psychic energy at Snow Ball. He wasn’t sure if this was an attack or not but still tried to avoid it but was caught by the last ring. It did no damage but affected Snow Ball’s brain somehow and his eyes started to close. Moment’s later he was on his side, snoring loudly. What will you do?

Great, hypnosis Ice Tyranitar thought, however he soon was giving another order to his Snorunt "Snow Ball wake up!" he said. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!"

Dream Breaker
22nd February 2005, 2:24 AM
umbreon11, your reply is unnacceptable.

Edit= Thank You, it's great.

meandude33
22nd February 2005, 3:27 AM
[b]Rainbow Waterfalls

Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!

Following my map with what seems to be many people I hear some sort of water. Seeing the path ahead I see two directions to go to, one goes towards the water the other towards a forest. "Hmmmm...which way to go... Well I think I'll go to the right towards the water. What do you think Buffsta?" "Machop!!" "Alright then let's get to the water as fast as possible and run!!!!"

Phaedra
22nd February 2005, 4:36 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Vagabond Aeon-As you throw the rock at the psyduck, it turns to you and Hania, then waddles off.
Following it you see that it is waddling towards a huge lake. As you follow the little yellow duck, you notice that the lake is not blue like it should be, but green. As Psyduck reaches the shore,it starts hoping madly up and down, pointing to a magikarp floating on its side in the scum, apparently barely alive.What will you do?

"...oh that's DISGUSTING. Hania, stay here." "Natu..." "Don't worry, I'll be okay."

Realizing the Magikarp was in trouble, Jeremy took a deep breath and stripped down to his underpants. He then waded into the lake and began swimming towards the Magikarp, hoping to pull it out of the polluted water. On the shore, Psyduck and Natu were squacking like crazy...

Hope this is long enough.

LordAndrew
22nd February 2005, 5:57 AM
OOC: I haven't been here forever, I am going to restart my adventure in the Cloud Forest.

Andrew and Plusle wander through the Cloud Garden up to a sign that says "Cloud Forest"
"Well... we shall go here Plusle."
;311;: "Yay!"
*walks through the brush and bushes into the forest with his Plusle...*

Rayzen
22nd February 2005, 7:30 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

*~Hureta~*: Confidently ordering the attack, Swinub dashes forth. Leaping, it catches the ghost pokemon by surprise! Unfortunately, despite surprised the pokemon, Swinub simply passes right through the incorporeal attacker. Chuckling, Shuppet smirks at you.

{Nice try girl, but you should know physical attacks do nothing to me!}

Charging, the ghost pokemon crackles with what looks like black lighting, and suddenly sends out a strike that engulfs your poor Swinub and sends the little one flying into a pile of rubble. Night Shade is quite a powerful attack, considering it means Shuppet is at least level 13, and Swinub falls to the ground unconscious. Shuppet laughs wildly...

{One down, one to go..HURK!!}

The pokemon never finishes the sentence, as a black form crashes into the ghost and sends it crashing to the floor of the ancient building. Unmelding from the shadows, the mysterious attacker is revealed as an Umbreon! The mysterious dog pokemon stares at you for a long moment, its yellow eyes piercing into your soul. This doesn't happen for long, as it grabs the ghost in its maw and gives a nod to the Noctowl, who is recovering, before dashing into the shadows again. Swinub, meanwhile, is helped up by the Shroomish and given some herbs to heal as Noctowl stands.

[I thank you for trying to help, go back to sleep young one. The Gaurdians of the Falls are watching over us, your pokemon will be fine by morning...]



Trainer laughes sinisterly at the fallen shuppet. Laughing sinister at all the grammatical mistakes made. As for his swinub, the trainer couldn't bare watching it lost to its first fight. After all, it IS an underused pokemon for a reason.

Finally got a nice sleep after the night. Swinub seems to be walking slowly. The weather is hot, as always. For them, they are both continuing their adventure towards the Rainbow Waterfall. As they look back, the building seems to be empty, not a sight of anything...

Denulge doesn't mind losing to a shuppet, as his eyes were 'blocked' by his fur. The stripes he had, he'd rather be slothing around XD

enchantress
22nd February 2005, 2:40 PM
SKY GATE
If there is anyone in the Sky Gate area and I’ve missed you (which I obviously have since I haven’t written any updates for it) could you please PM me your last update/reply so that I can edit an update in for you? Thanks in advance.


CLOUD FOREST
Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

Cain - Don’t worry about it, I took even longer to update but umm… I’m wishing I’d read this sooner because you ignored just about every fundamental rule we have for replying to updates. The RP in itself was good, but unfortunately FB doesn’t work like that. All you do is RP your reaction to the situation I have created for you and order your pokemon’s attacks. You cannot, under any circumstances, control the actions of the pokemon you are battling, that’s my job. I’m sorry, I should have caught this sooner but I didn’t which means that you’re going to have to reply to it again. Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=50329) is a link for how to properly reply to updates. Once again, I apologise for not catching it sooner or I could have given you plenty of time to fix it up. Here is your update again (slightly edited to include you alone):

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Your sense of peace is suddenly cut short however when you encounter some unexpected action as a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashes into you, knocking you flat on your behind. Oops! That was a rather ungraceful landing. What will you do?

Nightime Lugia - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest you are suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around your foot. What will you do?

Dark Scizor - Rubbing your head where you had been hit you glare angry at the mischievous Meditite who continues to grin back at you with a cheeky expression on its face. Furious, you send Scyther out to deal with it and so he darts forward with Quick Attack, making his way up to the tree branch with lightning speed to hit Meditite for light damage. Lucky for Meditite it had been holding on to an overhanging branch and avoids being knocked out of the tree when it suddenly finds a gust of Silver Wind heading straight for it. Meditite retaliates with Confusion, its psychic energy dissipating the attack before it hits. Meditite then swings itself onto the branch above while Scyther Leers at it but Meditite simply pokes out its tongue, as cheeky as ever. What will you do?

rosedarkmaster - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. The light is filtering through the trees giving the forest a sense of tranquillity when you are suddenly startled by the sound of a shrill scream. Stopping dead in your tracks you listen, wondering if you had perhaps been hearing things. Pikachu looks up at you, a small frown on her little face when you both hear it again. Pikachu immediately rushes into the bushes, eager to help whoever is in trouble when a moment later she is thrown back out again and lands on her rear at your feet. With a look of surprise on her face she doesn’t even have a chance to react when a Ralts appears from the foliage looking very angry. Uh-oh! Looks like you Pika has invaded this one’s territory. Whatever will you do?

Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?

Eon - Wanting a brand new adventure you decide to head for the famous Cloud Forest and so set forth with two of your faithful companions, Sneasel and Growlithe, who walk happily by your side. Upon finally reaching the forest you look around, surprised by it’s beauty and the amount of light beneath the canopy of leaves above. Your tranquil surroundings are pleasant to say the least and you soon find yourself coming upon a stream which is trickling gently through the forest. As you approach the stream you feel something tap you on the shoulder but when you look around there is nothing there. Shrugging it off you turn to the stream again but once again you feel a tap on your shoulder. Frowning slightly your eyes scan the forest around you but there is nothing, only trees. Turning toward the stream for a third time you feel the tap again but this time you spin around in time to see the tree branch next to you retreating back to its original position. With realisation finally dawning on you, it turns out you’re a fraction of a second too late to avoid being whacked in the face with Flail from this prankster of a Sudowoodo. Your reaction?

LordAndrew - Entering the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Plusle by your side you are amazed by the beauty of this forest in the clouds. As you travel you enjoy the dazzling effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After a short while you hear a particular sound that draws your attention. It is the most beautiful bird’s song you have ever heard and as you look toward the treetops you see a little Swablu singing its heart out. But the thing that shocks you the most is the Murkrow that appears out of nowhere and attacks the little Swablu. Swablu falls out of the tree and lands in a heap of at its base, battered and bruised, while the Murkrow swoops down to attack it again. What will you do?


RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - The boy stares back at you in disbelief. “You said that thing didn’t belong to you! You can’t battle with a pokemon you don’t own, but if you wanna give it a try then do your best!” Reaching for his belt he unlatches another pokeball before tossing it forward to reveal a Poliwag.

“Brutus!” the boy yells. “Send that glutton Gulpin to sleep with Hypnosis then attack it with Bubble! Geodude, Tackle the bird!”

NB: Seeing as Gulpin isn’t on your team you can’t control its moves for this battle, I will do that. You can urge it on but please don’t take control of it.

PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.
With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?

Lon - The girl smiles in response to your answer. “You’re not the first and won’t be the last,” she replies, laughing lightly. Obviously having come across many lost trainers before she isn’t at all surprised by your answer to her question. “My name is Amy,” she continues while holding out her hand in welcome. “My father and I have a cabin just up the trail. You’re welcome to join us for dinner and spend the night seeing as it’s getting rather late now then father will guide you back to the main road in the morning after you’ve had plenty of rest.” Amy certainly appears friendly enough and the offer sure does sound good after the events of the day. What will you do?

Metal Yoshi - Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?

Kas85 - Excited after having captured your first pokemon you stop short when seeing the eggs laying by the roadside. Concerned, you carefully approach them, hoping that a pokemon hadn’t abandoned their babies when suddenly the eggs begin to spin forming into the shape of an Exeggcute. With understanding now dawning on you, you feel yourself becoming a little drowsy and wonder briefly where this sudden attack of lethargy has come from. Uh-oh! It appears Exeggcute is trying to Hypnotise you. Whatever will you do?

Texan Chris - Pleased with the latest addition to your team and very proud of Amp’s performance in battle you decide to stop for lunch. While the three of you enjoy your meal along with your relaxing surroundings you notice some movement out of the corner of your eye and turn to look when you see a Sandshrew gingerly approaching your makeshift camp. It appears the aroma of the food you are cooking has drawn it out of hiding. Hmm, it is looking a little hungry. What will you do?

Matty - With Pinsir now feeling like it had just been trampled by a raging Tauros its reflexes are a little slow which allows Treecko to move in a whack it hard with yet another Pound. Pinsir somehow manages to get hold of Treecko though and begins to squeeze him with Bind. Luckily for Treecko, Pinsir is very weak now so he once again Absorbs some more of the stagbeetle’s energy. Pinsir’s grip loosens as it begins to slump to the ground, very near to passing out. What will you do?

Chaos - Eager to please his new master Whimsur eagerly obeys your commands and stand stock still while screaming his little head off. It certainly appears that your plan of attracting more pokemon has worked - Whimsur has awakened a swarm of Beedrill who had been sleeping in a tree by the side of the road. They’re displeased with the noise Whimsur is making and they charge forward to attack. Uh-oh! Watcha gunna do?

PMD - Please refrain from interfering in the battle if you can help it. I‘ll let it go this time but please keep that in mind for future reference.
With Aipom still quite agitated, you notice it’s Tail Whipping about before it leaps forward to attack Torchic again but Torchic isn’t about to let this little primate outwit him and he lashes out, Scratching Aipom across the face. Aipom squeals with pain, reaching up to touch its hand to it’s stinging face while staring at Torchic in disbelief. What will you do now?

Joshua - Shocked by the sudden attack you can only stare for a second, trying to comprehend what has just happened but your senses soon kick into gear and you release Taillow to Counter Rhyhorn’s next attack. Rushing to take Vulpix into your arms you hold him gently while Taillow prepares to face off against Rhyhorn, placing herself between Vulpix and the angry dinosaur-like pokemon. Taillow begins to glow red, and with a determined look in her eye, allows Rhyhorn’s attack to hit. The moment the two pokemon connect they both go flying backward. Taillow takes a hard knock, the attack having done a lot of damage to the little bird, but Rhyhorn has sustained twice the amount of damage it had inflicted upon Taillow and is even weaker still. Taillow, hurt and very weak now, hops unsteadily to her feet, that determined look still in her eye as she faces off once again against the angry Rhyhorn. What will you do?

Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?

Duncan - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

Rin - Umm… neu… You started off well and then you went and decided that Abra was not only completely healed, but you also chose its gender. It doesn’t work like that I’m afraid. I’ll accept the first part of your reply and take over from there. Please be sure to read the Updates & Replies (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=50329) thread before replying to this update.

Distraught at seeing Abra in so much pain you speak calmly to the little psychic pokemon in order to try and soothe its nerves so that you’re free to help it. Abra, sensing that you mean it no harm, stops struggling and allows you to pry open the jaws of the steel trap. Finally free, Abra faints dead away on the ground, weakened from its loss of blood. Lifting it into your arms you try giving it a Potion but to no avail. This little one needs immediate medical attention. What will you do?

neopolis3 - Your concern for Tempest soon turns to excitement when you see the Poochyena appear from the bushes but Tempest isn’t looking nearly as excited as you when the little hyena rushes forward to Tackle him. Tempest would have been sent flying from the force of this attack but he has quite cleverly latched onto Poochyena’s front leg with Bite and doesn’t appear to want to let go. Poochy is now Howling with pain while Tempest is happily latched onto the howling pup. What will you do?

artemis fowl - Deciding to ignore the dirt trail and the rustling bushes by the roadside you instead continue to travel straight along the main path of the Rainbow Road. A few minutes later as you are walking, you notice something small rolling along the path toward you. Stopping for a moment you watch it closely but it isn’t until it is only a few metres away that you finally recognise it for what it is. This little red and white sphere isn’t a pokeball but a Voltorb and it suddenly stops, skidding to a halt in the middle of the path. It’s little eyes stare at you angrily before you see traces of electricity Charging around it. What will you do?

Jon Jen - Deciding to investigate the bushes rustling by the roadside you approach cautiously, not exactly sure of what you will find. Parting the leaves very slowly you peer inside only to find a pair of big teary eyes staring straight back at you. It appears this little Jigglypuff is very upset because it has lost its microphone and can’t sing for the travellers who pass by upon their journeys. Aww, poor little thing… L What will you do?

Moonlight - Deciding to investigate the rustling foliage you could swear you see a pair of pokemon eyes staring back out at you and you’re right! As your face comes up closer to the bushes a little Phanpy charges out and Tackles you, knocking you off your feet. What will you do?


THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
Sheer Cold - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Gamer C decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Gamer heading for the Cloud Forest while you begin your journey toward Memory Lane. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself walking along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane. You take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway, reading the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon, and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised.

As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also from around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Delibird, who had been happy enough during the day-long travel, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if you have made the right choice in beginning your search here. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

Gamer C - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Sheer Cold decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Sheer heading for Memory Lane while you begin your journey to the Cloud Forest. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest. Taking a few moments to admire the beauty of your surroundings you are pleasantly surprised by how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Not at all dark and dreary, it has a bright, cheerful atmosphere and while you venture forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the afternoon sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above causing streaks of sunlight to dance about as a gentle breeze has the leaves rustling slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later however, you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?

rokman - Deciding you would like to venture toward the Forbidden Garden since it has such a mysterious aura surrounding it, you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door. Deciding to take a look around you release your pokemon and the three of you begin searching the nearby bushes for any signs of keys. After a while you decide your search is fruitless when you notice one of the plants shaking violently. Reaching for the plant you rip it out of the ground only to find a Gulpin attached to the end of it, the plant roots still firmly held in its mouth while Gulpin stares at you with a mischievous glint in its eye. What will you do?

Psychic
22nd February 2005, 2:45 PM
First Set of Updates! w0ot! Thank you, Psychic, for posting your reply. It really helps. Hmm, already on my good side...

Memory Lane

Psychic- The Cacnea looks at you, and approaches you with a humongous grin on it's face. It seems you have made a friend, but you've got absolutely no idea what you just said. Your Scyther is quick to tell you.

"You just told it 'I like your sugar cakes'!" he says with amusement. The Cacnea continues to come closer until another Cacnea comes out of the bushes and picks up the other one, yelling at it for falling for human sweet-talk. This one is bigger than the other and then swerves on it's thorns towards you with a malicious frown. It seems there is no way out of battling, so, what will you do?

(P.S.=Congrats on being first to update! That was a fun one to do!)
*is so ready to murder Vilexaron* some day, you will pay for this, you imaginative litlle...midget! Yes, from now on, you are a midget! haha, everybody point and laugh at the short kid! But you will still pay...I have made many people pay...Javert didn't commit suicide, I killed him. Then I resurected him, filled an elevator shaft with water and pushed him in again. (I didn't like the way he treated Fantine and Jean-Valjean, ok?) *chases Vilexaron the 'midget' with a tikki torch while laughing like Dr. Evil past a group od Mods* *is scolded by Mods* Yes, I do love sugar, how could you tell?
Sorry, that rarely happens. Moving on...

Psychic stares at the Cacnea couple in amusement, mixed with regret. "I suppose I should have tried harder to learn Cacnea. Now see where goofing off has lead me." She mused, as her eyes glazed over, remembering Scyther trying to teach her Cacnea.
"Ah well, we can use the experience, I suppose, though catching it is certainly out of the question..." Psychic shook her head sadly, letting her golden hair fall into her face.
“Ready for a fight?” She asked her companion, who smiled in return and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had practiced to perfection; with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponent, the other facing outwards. “Ther!” He cried out in reply.
“Right then, my friend, let’s start things off with a Leer attack!” The trainer cried out. The Scyther obeyed, staring into the cactus Pokémon’s beady eyes in challenge, hoping to lower its Defences.

~Psychic
PS: You will still pay for this, you 'midget', just like Javert did! *chucks cheese at Vilexaron* Feel the wraith of cheese and spoon jugglers!

Tha Legend
22nd February 2005, 3:04 PM
Fountain garden people, I am now your updator for a while so have fun!


THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN
The Legend – As Tim leads you and the other trainer through the fountain garden, you hear something happening by one of the large fountains. As you run to the sound, you see a group of trainers Being terrorized by another group of very sinister trainers. As one spots you, she runs over to you.

“Hey Foo’ get of our turf!”She says, her pink Mohawk waving in the wind.

As both you and Tim stand dumfounded, you see the other trainer engaged in a battle with a fearsom ferow, but his Gravler seems to be doing well enough. Then the Mohawk girl starts to shout at you again.

“Yo, Dis is wack, les’ go punisher!” she says, releasing a makuhita.

Tim backs off, leaving you to deal with the wannabe punk. What will you do?


Mason winced as the pokéball opened in front of the strange girl. Makuhita, a super-powered fighting pokémon resembling a punching bag, flexed its muscles.

"What now... Tim?" Mase looked around frantically for the "missing" guide.

There goes my chance to run, Mase groaned inwardly. He was sure Tim would reappear as soon as the danger was gone. He turned back to the girl.

"You dun messed up now, foo!," she threatened in her mannish way. "Punisher gonna mess you up real good!"

Mase rolled his eyes and blew his platinum-blonde bangs from his eyes. "You ain't street, yo! You a busta!" Apparently, this mocking respomse angered the girl, but Mason just tossed his pokeball forward releasing Supastar, his staryu.

"Superstar! Harden twice then give it a quick tackle attack... um... Yo!"


OOC: I guess I missed an update. Anyway, I hope I didn't assume too much with the mohawk girl thing. I also hope the ASB command string is okay too.

~Legend~

Spirit_of_Auron
22nd February 2005, 3:38 PM
RAINBOW ROAD



Kas85 - Excited after having captured your first pokemon you stop short when seeing the eggs laying by the roadside. Concerned, you carefully approach them, hoping that a pokemon hadn’t abandoned their babies when suddenly the eggs begin to spin forming into the shape of an Exeggcute. With understanding now dawning on you, you feel yourself becoming a little drowsy and wonder briefly where this sudden attack of lethargy has come from. Uh-oh! It appears Exeggcute is trying to Hypnotise you. Whatever will you do?



Kassie went into action and sent out Fortuna, to try and block the hypnosis attack. She had Fortuna, her natu, start pecking at the eggs, trying to stop the terrible attack that the exeggcute was emmiting. Natu hopped towards the eggs, concerned about its trainer, and attemped a fury of peck attacks.

Eon
22nd February 2005, 3:45 PM
Eon - Wanting a brand new adventure you decide to head for the famous Cloud Forest and so set forth with two of your faithful companions, Sneasel and Growlithe, who walk happily by your side. Upon finally reaching the forest you look around, surprised by it’s beauty and the amount of light beneath the canopy of leaves above. Your tranquil surroundings are pleasant to say the least and you soon find yourself coming upon a stream which is trickling gently through the forest. As you approach the stream you feel something tap you on the shoulder but when you look around there is nothing there. Shrugging it off you turn to the stream again but once again you feel a tap on your shoulder. Frowning slightly your eyes scan the forest around you but there is nothing, only trees. Turning toward the stream for a third time you feel the tap again but this time you spin around in time to see the tree branch next to you retreating back to its original position. With realisation finally dawning on you, it turns out you’re a fraction of a second too late to avoid being whacked in the face with Flail from this prankster of a Sudowoodo. Your reaction?
Eon, rubbing his stinging face with his hand, turned and faced the Sudowoodo. Inferno was growling at it furiously, but Eon quickly calmed it. "Save it for the battle, girl. Okay, Inferno, use Crunch on its leg and don't let go no matter what. Eclipse? Cut the nearest tree in a way that it will fall on Sudowoodo. Then go up to Sudowoodo and use Strength to fling him into another tree. You guys got it? The two Pokemon roared in acknowledgment and began to carry out their trainers orders.

To All of My Updatees: Updates are coming soon.

Croconaw
22nd February 2005, 4:22 PM
"Lets keep up the embers,Houndour,we cant lose to a kid we never scared,"Ruby called out to Houndour.

"YOU DID SCARE MY BABY!"the woman roared as houndour prepared for attack.

enchantress
22nd February 2005, 4:53 PM
Please don't forget to QUOTE your update!

Amadeus Windfall
22nd February 2005, 5:00 PM
CLOUD FOREST
Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?

"That's mean... Nidoni, tell it to be nice. I don't want to fight it if we don't have to." Nidoni walked over and said to Teddiursa that it should be nice to Ledyba, and acted friendly to it. She then walked to Teddiursa and asked it to try.

Kal-El
22nd February 2005, 9:24 PM
Batesy- Taking the middle path you continued on for what seemed an eternity with the crying but was really only about five minutes. The path opened up a bit and the two other paths joined back to the same place so it didn’t matter which path you took before. Taking but 3 more steps, the ground below you shifted and gave way, making you fall a good 6 feet. Looking around you discovered that Teddiursa wasn’t with you. Looking up you saw the little bear had stopped crying. It was now rolling around on the ground laughing at your tedious predicament. A voice came from above that you didn’t recognise.

“Return Teddiursa.” The feminine voice said and Teddiursa was changed into red energy and sucked into a pokeball. “Let’s see what we have here.” The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so you couldn’t get a good look. “It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us.” The female voice said to someone behind her.

“Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!” A male voice shouted from within the cave.

A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and stood in a battle stance. What will you do?

Batesy took the middle path, the Teddiursa crying as he walked. It seemed like an eternity of crying!
Soon he came to the area he had been in before and was VERY infuriated.
"ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?!" he shouted in an angry voice. He walked three steps and the floor began to give way. Batesy fell down a hole. Down and down. It was about six feet. Quickly, he landed on his bottom. Quite hard.
Batesy looked up. Teddiursa was laughing. "Hey that's not funny!"
He then heard a voice he did not recognise. "Return Teddiursa," The feminine voice said. The naughty Pokémon was turned into red energy and sucked into a Poké Ball. "Let’s see what we have here." The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so Batesy couldn’t get a good look. "It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us." The female voice said to someone behind her.
"Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!" A male voice shouted from within the cave.

A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and resumed a fighting stance.

"I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!" Batesy turned to the ready Pokémon. "Use Growl followed up by a Tackle or two!" he hoped that if Cherry pulled it off he could use the time to get out.

lilbluecorsola
22nd February 2005, 9:33 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - The boy stares back at you in disbelief. “You said that thing didn’t belong to you! You can’t battle with a pokemon you don’t own, but if you wanna give it a try then do your best!” Reaching for his belt he unlatches another pokeball before tossing it forward to reveal a Poliwag.

“Brutus!” the boy yells. “Send that glutton Gulpin to sleep with Hypnosis then attack it with Bubble! Geodude, Tackle the bird!”

NB: Seeing as Gulpin isn’t on your team you can’t control its moves for this battle, I will do that. You can urge it on but please don’t take control of it.

OOC - Gotcha. ^^; Oh, and I noticed my updates are getting a bit short. Sowwy. *works harder on this one*

{Why not?} the girl questioned herself in silence, for the battle was still continuing swiftly, unwilling to halt for conversation. {Just because I haven't tossed it into a little red and white ball doesn't mean we can't work together, does it?}

There was little time for her to ponder over this however, for as stated before, niether side wished to pause in their fighting. Her scarlet and cream feathered penguin was still aloft, his beating wings slowly growing weary as he impatiently awaited the next command. His skimpy flippers simply hadn't been built for long periods of flight, and his mind hadn't been built to cope with waiting for long periods of time.

To occupy himself while the two humans had been debating, he'd kept his body moving in the air, fluttering left and right in an attempt to psyche out his rocky opponent. It was unlikely that he'd succeeded, but at least it gave him the sense that he'd been productive during the short intermission.

His trainer's gaze followed the movement of the glistening metallic sphere being hurled into the air from the boy's hand, popping open as a beam of bright light escaped from the interior. As the glow faded away to reveal a rounded Pokémon of cobalt hue, an ebony swirl in the center of its stomache, her eyes flickered to it instantly. She studied it intently for a moment, recognizing its form and retreiving as much information as she could about it. Quickly she determined that it was not a wise choice to send her Delibird up against such a Pokémon, so she'd have to rely on the aid of her new ally...

"Custard! Fly higher, and then let's see your Aurora Beam!" she called in haste, for the opponents were already on the offense. Then, immediately turning her attention to the Gulpin, she watched it with a worried expression carved on her face. It was now the subject of two consecutive attacks, and she had absolutely no idea what it was capable of. There was little she could do to help it defend itself...

On the verge of panicking, she called out some advice that she hoped would be of assistance to it. "Whatever you do, don't let that Hypnosis hit!" she cried as a reminder, although it was likely the creature was already aware of that.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
22nd February 2005, 10:11 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Joshua - Shocked by the sudden attack you can only stare for a second, trying to comprehend what has just happened but your senses soon kick into gear and you release Taillow to Counter Rhyhorn’s next attack. Rushing to take Vulpix into your arms you hold him gently while Taillow prepares to face off against Rhyhorn, placing herself between Vulpix and the angry dinosaur-like pokemon. Taillow begins to glow red, and with a determined look in her eye, allows Rhyhorn’s attack to hit. The moment the two pokemon connect they both go flying backward. Taillow takes a hard knock, the attack having done a lot of damage to the little bird, but Rhyhorn has sustained twice the amount of damage it had inflicted upon Taillow and is even weaker still. Taillow, hurt and very weak now, hops unsteadily to her feet, that determined look still in her eye as she faces off once again against the angry Rhyhorn. What will you do?


Joshua looks at Taillow, and decides to act. "Pokeball, go!" he cries, and hurls a Pokeball at the injured Rhyhorn. Ignoring it, he calls Taillow over, and sprays Vulpix with a Potion, and recalls Taillow to its pokeball.

"You did great Taillow," Joshua soothes the sore bird, and plucks two pokeballs from his belt. "Just in case," he calls. "Alyssa, Mikey, come on out!" he cries, releasing his two newest Pokemon, Alyssa the Swinub and Mikey the Horsea.

"Hayley, come over here!" Joshua calls. His Trapinch waddles over. Joshua gives it two Rare Candies, increasing its level to 7.

"If that thing bursts out, Mikey, blast it with Bubble, then Alyssa and Hayley, use Tackle and Bite!" Joshua orders.

He then turns to Vulpix. "Hey little guy," he soothes. "I can help you get better, but you're going to have to trust me." He pulls out another Pokeball, and holds it before Vulpix.

"I'm not going to force you," he says. "It's your choice."

Neopolis
22nd February 2005, 10:13 PM
neopolis3 - Your concern for Tempest soon turns to excitement when you see the Poochyena appear from the bushes but Tempest isn’t looking nearly as excited as you when the little hyena rushes forward to Tackle him. Tempest would have been sent flying from the force of this attack but he has quite cleverly latched onto Poochyena’s front leg with Bite and doesn’t appear to want to let go. Poochy is now Howling with pain while Tempest is happily latched onto the howling pup. What will you do?

Ian looks confused as he sees how his Trapinch is biting the Poochyenas front leg. "I don't know... You're protected from its tackle attack now... But I don't think were doing it enough damage like this."
"Trrrrrraaaa-pinch" Tempest yells, seeming sorta insulted..
"Whatever you want..." It doesn't seems like Tempest wants to let go. "Okay... We can try this for a while. But if it shakes you off... Quickly try to get behind it to prevent its attacks from hitting you, so you can hit it with another bite attack!"

Cain
22nd February 2005, 10:15 PM
Cain - Don’t worry about it, I took even longer to update but umm… I’m wishing I’d read this sooner because you ignored just about every fundamental rule we have for replying to updates. The RP in itself was good, but unfortunately FB doesn’t work like that. All you do is RP your reaction to the situation I have created for you and order your pokemon’s attacks. You cannot, under any circumstances, control the actions of the pokemon you are battling, that’s my job. I’m sorry, I should have caught this sooner but I didn’t which means that you’re going to have to reply to it again. Here is a link for how to properly reply to updates. Once again, I apologise for not catching it sooner or I could have given you plenty of time to fix it up. Here is your update again (slightly edited to include you alone):

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Your sense of peace is suddenly cut short however when you encounter some unexpected action as a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashes into you, knocking you flat on your behind. Oops! That was a rather ungraceful landing. What will you do?

OOC: OMG sorry... first reply ya know :P Yeah, i was kinda thinking about that this week... oh well... i have plenty of time, and i know the rules better now :P

"Ow, my butt," Cain whined, sitting on the ground. The Phanpy didn't look exactly pleased with him, so Cain got up and stared around for Nubs, having wandered off. "Nubs?" Cain called, staring aimlessly around the surrounding shrubbery. "Nubs!" He repeated, still keeping a cautionary eye on the Phanpy. He heard a gentle grunting from his left. "Nubs? Is that you?" Cain said to the thing on his left. Nubs came shuffling out of the bushes, eating what look to be some sort of berry. "Phew! Good thing you hadn't wandered far, Nubs. This little Phanpy isn't very happy with me." Said Cain, with Nubs chewing the last morsel of the berry. "So umm, yeah. Just be ready to attack if it charges me again," and to Cain's pleasure, Nubs waddled in front of him, and grunted fiercly at the Phanpy.

OOC: I hope this is better ^^

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
22nd February 2005, 10:16 PM
Sheer Cold - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Gamer C decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Gamer heading for the Cloud Forest while you begin your journey toward Memory Lane. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself walking along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane. You take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway, reading the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon, and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised.

As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also from around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Delibird, who had been happy enough during the day-long travel, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if you have made the right choice in beginning your search here. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


"Uh-oh," Sheer utters. The Gastly smirks menacingly, and Sheer shudders. Delibird jumps in front of him in defense, and glares at the ghost. "OK, Delibird, we have to get past this thing. Feign a Body Slam, and then give it a good Aurora Beam." Delibird hurls forward, obeying its trainer's instructions.

LordAndrew
22nd February 2005, 10:41 PM
CLOUD FOREST
LordAndrew - Entering the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Plusle by your side you are amazed by the beauty of this forest in the clouds. As you travel you enjoy the dazzling effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After a short while you hear a particular sound that draws your attention. It is the most beautiful bird’s song you have ever heard and as you look toward the treetops you see a little Swablu singing its heart out. But the thing that shocks you the most is the Murkrow that appears out of nowhere and attacks the little Swablu. Swablu falls out of the tree and lands in a heap of at its base, battered and bruised, while the Murkrow swoops down to attack it again. What will you do?


Andrew watches this horrible sight...
"No! What is that Murkrow doing!?"
"Plusle! lets stop this vile crow..."
;311;: "Yes'sir!"
"Alright... Plusle, I want you to use Growl, then follow up with Thunder Wave!"
*;311; begins to let out a snarl and Growls, then quickly uses Thunder Wave!*

Gamer C
22nd February 2005, 11:21 PM
Gamer C - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Sheer Cold decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Sheer heading for Memory Lane while you begin your journey to the Cloud Forest. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest. Taking a few moments to admire the beauty of your surroundings you are pleasantly surprised by how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Not at all dark and dreary, it has a bright, cheerful atmosphere and while you venture forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the afternoon sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above causing streaks of sunlight to dance about as a gentle breeze has the leaves rustling slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later however, you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?



"Poor Oddish..." Gamer C murmurs, somewhat amused. He observes the scene, debating on what he should do about it. Ignoring it would be just plain cruel, and the Gulpin might decide that the Oddish was too light a meal and go after him. Gamer C unclips a Pokeball from his belt and tosses it onto the ground. A flash of red light reveals his trusty Chikorita, all pumped up and energetic. Chuck takes a few seconds to enjoy the sun and its warmth before realizing that a Pokemon is getting devoured right before his very eyes. He turns to face the Gulpin, and a low growl rumbles from his throat. "Okay, Chuck," Gamer C commands "if you want to save one of your leafy friends, listen to me. Whistle a nice tune with a Grasswhistle to put the Gulpin to sleep and then use your Vine Whip to pull the Oddish out of Gulpin." Chuck, muttering something along the lines of, "How could a Gulpin think an Oddish was as small as a blueberry?", turns to face the Gulpin and Oddish, ready to attack.

Flames Galore
22nd February 2005, 11:27 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls
Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!


Trey decided to take charge. He stared authoratitively at his pokemon, and yelled "I don't care what you say, we are going towards the water." They shrugged calmly. "Sure," chirped Indigo the Swablu. "Okay," agreed Fury the Meditite. So, they walked towards the water, Trey hoping to make his first capture.

OOC: I believe I mentioned having a Baltoy in my original post. It was on loan, and has been returned, just clearing that up. My team is in my sig, even though it doesn't have those silly icons.

Crazy Wartortle
22nd February 2005, 11:34 PM
Crazy Wartortle-As Houndour runs toward Croconaw, Spraying hot embers at its feet, The beast quickly turns around, electrike still in its mouth, then zeros in on your houndour. It spits out the poor electric dog and fires a highly powered ice beam at your fiery pooch. The Ice beam is intercepted by another of houndour’s embers, but still manages to freeze houndour’s left ear solid. As you watch the battle, you notice that the freakish Croconaw is tinged a very weird green, almost as if its radioactive.as houndour and the beast square off, you notice to park officials and a toxic containment officer running towards you and the monstrosity. What now?

"Houndour just hold on, keep on using ember." Red commanded his houndour. At this point Red turned to see an officer running his way.
"See, help is coming. Just keep those embers going, and don't give up."

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
23rd February 2005, 2:36 AM
Black_Luster_Typlosion- The man stops for a second and looks at you curiously. He gets up, dusts himself off, and turns to face you.

"Haven't had one of those in a long time, huh Smeargle?" he said, still facing you.

"Smea Smea Rgle," was the reply, it coming up to Dalton's side.

"Fine, you got yourself a battle," he said with a cocky smile on his face. "We're a bit rusty but," he blows on his knuckles,"I think we can do it." He looks at his Smeargle and points to you, the Smeargle standing, ready to fight. What will you do?



;155; -Oh, is my first battle! Cool !Err...now what?

Khai:I don´t know, I thought he´d say no!

;155; -What?

Khai:Don´t worry! Here is the plan! Use your leer attack twice and finish him off with tackle!

;155; -Sounds easy...

And then, the first battle of Khai in the Memory Lane was about to start. His cyndaquil began attacking as the battle started!

rokman
23rd February 2005, 2:46 AM
rokman - Deciding you would like to venture toward the Forbidden Garden since it has such a mysterious aura surrounding it, you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door. Deciding to take a look around you release your pokemon and the three of you begin searching the nearby bushes for any signs of keys. After a while you decide your search is fruitless when you notice one of the plants shaking violently. Reaching for the plant you rip it out of the ground only to find a Gulpin attached to the end of it, the plant roots still firmly held in its mouth while Gulpin stares at you with a mischievous glint in its eye. What will you do?

hmm... Rok thinks to himself as he flips open his pokedex. That pokemon is crappy, lets just train

"Brute, Dig! and if you miss, use tackle!" Rok commands.

Brute leans back and shoots head first into the ground. rocks fly up into the air and a small hole is lewft in the ground.

Will the attack work?

<>< rokman

Radical Edward
23rd February 2005, 2:57 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Crazy Wartortle-After being sprayed with so many embers, most pokemon would start to get a little sore, But the Croconaw seems to take no notice. Running around the Beast, spraying embers at the beast, Houndour is starting to get a little tired.Almost leisurely, Croconaw reaches out and grabs your houndour and throws it 20 feet in the air, landing a few yards away, sprawled out and whimpering with pain.As Your poor fiery pooch tries to get at the mutated pokemon again, it falls over again whimpering.As the Beast towers over the pup, ready to deliver the final blow,The containment officer releases a lunatone and solrock who promptly throw the Croconaw to the ground and hold it there, allowing the man to tranquilize and capture the Beast. Level up for houndour. Walking up to you, the containment officer shakes your hand, complimenting your battle skills and giving you poor pokemon a revive.

“Name’s George, You seem like a competent young person, How would you like to do a favor for me?”

Will you help?

Croconaw-Post in the proper color and I’ll update you, I’ve asked you to do so already. The color is DEEPSKYBLUE.Please edit accordingly.


Vagabond Aeon-As you splash through the polluted water towards the poor fish, You notice that the scummy water seems to try to suck you under. Grabbing the poor Magikarp and cradling it in your arms you wade back to shore. Taking a potion out of your bag you poor it down the Distressed magikarp throught,easing its breathing. Cleaning out the last of the scum from its gills, you feel a large something breathing down your back, than look around. Water types have all gathered around you, thanking you for saving their friend.A large quagsire beckons to you than the magikarp, then hugs you. It seems that the quagsire and the magikarp were friends.The now recovered fish splashes around in thanks, then points its fin at one of your pokeballs.It seems the fish wants to come with you on your journey. What now?



Darkchu-As you meander around the paths of the fountain garden, You spot something out of the ordinary in the peaceful garden setting. A stainless steel trapdoor seems to be poking out of the shoreline of one of the small ponds just off the path.upon further inspection, you see a long tunnel that leads into the earth under it. Will you follow the tunnel?

The Legend-“Oh! You dun it now foo’! Punisher, attack wit’ a ahm-thrust, den hit it wif yo bodyslam!”

The fat little punching bag runs up to supastar and starts to hit it furiously with strait armed punches, but they seem to have no effect. All it manages to do is hurt the palms of its hands. Staryu throws itself at the tenacious pokemon and connects with a sickening crack, nocking the little makuhita to the ground. What will you do now?

Kauser79
23rd February 2005, 4:42 AM
Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....

Kauser79 stops and walks back slowly to investigate the glimmer he caught in the corner of his eye. "Mudd kip udkip... (What was that?)" said Mudden. "It's okay, don't be scared." Replyed Kauser.

What shall happen?...

Moonlight
23rd February 2005, 8:11 PM
RAINBOW ROAD


Moonlight - Deciding to investigate the rustling foliage you could swear you see a pair of pokemon eyes staring back out at you and you’re right! As your face comes up closer to the bushes a little Phanpy charges out and Tackles you, knocking you off your feet. What will you do?


As Moonlight approaches the other side of the foliage, Moon gets knocked down by a swift grey creature. Looking up, the young trainer discovers a small but cute Phanpy.

Staryu! Tackle the Phanpy! Then I'll try catching it! You may have a new teammate!

;120;: Huzzah...

Master of Chaos
23rd February 2005, 10:04 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Chaos - Eager to please his new master Whimsur eagerly obeys your commands and stand stock still while screaming his little head off. It certainly appears that your plan of attracting more pokemon has worked - Whimsur has awakened a swarm of Beedrill who had been sleeping in a tree by the side of the road. They’re displeased with the noise Whimsur is making and they charge forward to attack. Uh-oh! Watcha gunna do?

"Heh, that worked...I guess." Chaos said, staring dumbfoundly at the approaching Beedrill.

"Whismur-WHISMUR!!" his new buddy cried out.

"Um, yeah...RUN!!!!!!" Chaos yelled as he turned and ran, returning his Whismur to the safety of its ball.

He replaced Whismur's ball with Machop and Magby's, and started rummaging around for his TriAttack TM.

"I sure hope I don't have to use you guys," Chaos thought to himself as he ran.

Lon
23rd February 2005, 11:13 PM
Lon - The girl smiles in response to your answer. “You’re not the first and won’t be the last,” she replies, laughing lightly. Obviously having come across many lost trainers before she isn’t at all surprised by your answer to her question. “My name is Amy,” she continues while holding out her hand in welcome. “My father and I have a cabin just up the trail. You’re welcome to join us for dinner and spend the night seeing as it’s getting rather late now then father will guide you back to the main road in the morning after you’ve had plenty of rest.” Amy certainly appears friendly enough and the offer sure does sound good after the events of the day. What will you do?


Tomo began to answer with a no, when his stomach suddenly began to rumble. Smiling, Tomo looked up to the girl... no, Amy, and decided to give the other answer. He extended out his own hand and...

"Sure, if I'm not going to become any trouble of course. In the past, when Krabby and I stayed over at someone's house... well, let's just say that the host needed to really stock back up on food. But, if you still want us over, then I will again say thank you."

Dark Scizor
24th February 2005, 1:51 AM
Dark Scizor - Rubbing your head where you had been hit you glare angry at the mischievous Meditite who continues to grin back at you with a cheeky expression on its face. Furious, you send Scyther out to deal with it and so he darts forward with Quick Attack, making his way up to the tree branch with lightning speed to hit Meditite for light damage. Lucky for Meditite it had been holding on to an overhanging branch and avoids being knocked out of the tree when it suddenly finds a gust of Silver Wind heading straight for it. Meditite retaliates with Confusion, its psychic energy dissipating the attack before it hits. Meditite then swings itself onto the branch above while Scyther Leers at it but Meditite simply pokes out its tongue, as cheeky as ever. What will you do?[Well, i picked up my scyther from the move tutor and he has learned substitute!
D.S: That Meditite is going to destroy my patience!

Pincer was angry too.

D.S: Let´s check the pokedex! Maybe it has some useful info.

D.S pressed a button at the pokedex and...

D.S: This thing is not working!

D.S. pressed the same button, again, again, again...until smoke appeared.

D.S: Great! Now this thing is broken! I am going to put it back in the backpack until i find someone who can repair it.

D.S. heared a laugh. It was obviusly meditite. He turned back and...

D.S: Pincer? This is not funny...

D.S started to laugh too.

D.S:(laughing)Well, this thing is not going to help us. The strategy have changed. Use substitute and then quick attack. If that don´t work, use silver wind. You can improvise if you want. I don´t think the meditite is prepared for that...

Pincer, still laughing, prepared for attack.

Elite Water Trainer
24th February 2005, 4:25 AM
Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....
Hayley walks slowly through the forest with Lombre. "It's so beautiful here Bobby. I don't ever want to leave." Seeing a shadow in the mist she gets a bit nervous then laughs. "It's nothing Bobby, it's only my eyes playing tricks on me. Those voices aren't tricks though. Let's get a bit closer and listen to see if they're friendly. If they're not we'd better go the other way." With Lombre next to her they walk closer trying to be quiet so they aren't heard.

Crazy Wartortle
24th February 2005, 4:54 AM
Crazy Wartortle-After being sprayed with so many embers, most pokemon would start to get a little sore, But the Croconaw seems to take no notice. Running around the Beast, spraying embers at the beast, Houndour is starting to get a little tired.Almost leisurely, Croconaw reaches out and grabs your houndour and throws it 20 feet in the air, landing a few yards away, sprawled out and whimpering with pain.As Your poor fiery pooch tries to get at the mutated pokemon again, it falls over again whimpering.As the Beast towers over the pup, ready to deliver the final blow,The containment officer releases a lunatone and solrock who promptly throw the Croconaw to the ground and hold it there, allowing the man to tranquilize and capture the Beast. Level up for houndour. Walking up to you, the containment officer shakes your hand, complimenting your battle skills and giving you poor pokemon a revive.

“Name’s George, You seem like a competent young person, How would you like to do a favor for me?”

Will you help?

After seeing the the officer reviving his Houndour, Red walked up to him.
"Hi, I'm Red. Thanks for the help." Red Looked down at his houndour.
"How are you feeling little buddy? Do you want to help out?" Red asked.
;228;- "Hound hound our"
"Alright, we'll help you out. What do we need to do?"

schrack
24th February 2005, 4:55 AM
Schrack- “Okay Krabby, use another Bubble Attack and try to dodge any attacks that it might try.” Krabby acknowledged your commands with a nod of sorts.

Krabby shot another set of bubbles at Nosepass, these ones hitting it in the face and although its expression didn’t change, a few grunts made it seem that it was hurt this time. This time instead of trying to physically hit Krabby, Nosepass started banging on the rock wall, dislodging rocks from the ceiling. Krabby attempted to dodge them and did fairly well but a moderately sized rock landed on his legs. Krabby pulled himself free but was obviously injured from the hit. What will you do?

"Krabby, come over here!" yelled Max. Krabby walked over to Max while limping.

"Let me use a potion on you." said Max. Max took out a bottle full of potion and sprayed Krabby. K rabby got better and jumped back up ready to fight.

"All right Krabby." said Max. "Go over to the Nosepass and slam into it." "Let's see if it will rattle him."

Krabby walked over to Nosepass. Ready to attack.

PokéCma
24th February 2005, 5:08 AM
PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.

With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?
Sorry about that, it was the best idea that I had at the moment. Even though stat-lowering moves and similar conditions (confusion, attract, etc.) don't exactly count as status problems, I figured that Full Heal cures anything but HP. Maybe I should watch the animé more so I can understand it better.

Woody- Ow, that annoying little bug...
PokéCma- Sheesh, this is the toughest Caterpie I've ever seen... if we could catch it, it would be a good addition to the team.
Woody- But how do you suppose we catch it?
PokéCma- Well since whenever you try using a move, it backfires...
Woody- Hey, I'm just a little new to battling, okay?
PokéCma- ...maybe you can try not using a move. Just chase it around and try to wear it out. You're a Treecko, you should be at least a little swift.
Woody- Weird, but it just might work. *Woody checks around for roots in the ground, flying String Shots, or any other obstacles, then dashes toward the giggling Caterpie*

Tha Legend
24th February 2005, 5:26 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

The Legend-“Oh! You dun it now foo’! Punisher, attack wit’ a ahm-thrust, den hit it wif yo bodyslam!”

The fat little punching bag runs up to supastar and starts to hit it furiously with strait armed punches, but they seem to have no effect. All it manages to do is hurt the palms of its hands. Staryu throws itself at the tenacious pokemon and connects with a sickening crack, nocking the little makuhita to the ground. What will you do now?


That went alot better than I thought it would, Mason mused. With a quick flick of his wrist, he beckoned Supastar back to his side. He shot a pitying glance at the girl across from him. Her face was tight with anger, and she opened and closed her fists anxiously.

"Why don't you guys just get outta here," he yelled. "I don't want to hurt your pokémon if I can avoid it." Suddenly, an idea hit him. What if there were more people with her? He couldn't take on anyone with any real skill using his freshly-caught pokémon. He'd have to smooth this situation over.

"You're too cute to be just some thug," he lied as sweetly as he could. "Let's just call this a draw, and I'll count myself lucky to meet you."

OOC: I thought I'd have a bit of fun and throw a curve-ball at you.
~Legend~

TexanChris
24th February 2005, 8:30 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

Texan Chris - Pleased with the latest addition to your team and very proud of Amp’s performance in battle you decide to stop for lunch. While the three of you enjoy your meal along with your relaxing surroundings you notice some movement out of the corner of your eye and turn to look when you see a Sandshrew gingerly approaching your makeshift camp. It appears the aroma of the food you are cooking has drawn it out of hiding. Hmm, it is looking a little hungry. What will you do?

Amp and Vipra smile as they notice Sandshrew, and say their hellos. Chris, noticing the Sandshrew, decides to offer it some food. Realizing that he has two others who might enjoy some food as well, he decides not to forget them. He dishes up some of the tasty stew in three new dishes, releasing from their pokeballs and offering one to Swablu and one to Wooper and then turns his focus to the Sandshrew.

"So, Sandshrew," he says gently, "How about you have some of the delicious stew I've prepared? There's plenty for everyone." Chris then laid the bowl of stew in front of the Sandshrew and waited to see its response.

Darkchu
24th February 2005, 9:30 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Darkchu-As you meander around the paths of the fountain garden, You spot something out of the ordinary in the peaceful garden setting. A stainless steel trapdoor seems to be poking out of the shoreline of one of the small ponds just off the path.Upon further inspection, you see a long tunnel that leads into the earth under it. Will you follow the tunnel?


Tucci runs down the path calling Darkchu. He runs past a set of trainers that are battling but doesn't stop. Stopping to splash his face and have a drink, he notices a trapdoor sticking out of the edge of the water, looking down he see's small Pika prints leading down into the darkness. He must have run down here Tucci thought, but why would he go down here instead of staying on the surface? POndering this Tucci walked down the tunnel.
After he had walked for about ten minutes, he noticed a glowing gold patch a long way ahead. Either thats and umbreon, but it wouldn'e be as they would come down here, or it's Darkchu. Filled with fresh hope Tucci sprinted down the tunnel.

Matt72
24th February 2005, 2:06 PM
RAINBOW ROAD


Matty - With Pinsir now feeling like it had just been trampled by a raging Tauros its reflexes are a little slow which allows Treecko to move in a whack it hard with yet another Pound. Pinsir somehow manages to get hold of Treecko though and begins to squeeze him with Bind. Luckily for Treecko, Pinsir is very weak now so he once again Absorbs some more of the stagbeetle’s energy. Pinsir’s grip loosens as it begins to slump to the ground, very near to passing out. What will you do?




Smiling, Matt takes a step forward with a pokeball ready. Confidently, he congratulates his pokemon... "Great job Treecko, now stand back. Pokeball, go!" And with that he lets fly, sending the empty pokeball directly for the near fallen pokemon....

tommyship2
24th February 2005, 4:41 PM
OOC: Um, I believe that the campaign is over, so I'll restart.

As Tom took his first steps in the Cloud Gardens, he took a second to smile and release his two pokemon, saying, "Guys, let's get moving!" A Totodile and Kangaskhan soon materialized.
;158; Where are we going now?
;115; Are we there yet?
Tom sighed. He then muttered, "Guys, let's stop okay? We're heading to Stardust Fields, som let's get moving!" He then ran down the path.
;115; Uh, did he just forget us?
;158; You'll get used to it. Let's catch up!
And the two pokemon ran off.

Chikorita04
25th February 2005, 1:17 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!

Atrus: Well, I'm heading towards the water. If anyone else is going---

;037;: Vul. Pixvul! Pix!

Atrus: Okay. I'll stop. Yes. I am, too. Well, I'm going. Bye!!

;037;: VUL!!! :@

Atrus: :o Eep! Okay, okay.

Pixy and Atrus head off toward the water, with Pixy chasing him. The other trainers look on, amazed.

After a while, they come upon the water, and Pixy stops chasing Atrus and insists on looking for the secret places that are rumoured to be here.

Atrus: Pixy, I don't think there are any secret places here, even if they aren't just rumours.

;037;: Pix. ;_;

Atrus: Okay, okay. We will. It'll be fun, anyway.

They go off in search of secret places and some Pokemon to add to their party.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Is this good for my first reply to an update? I hope so.

Radical Edward
25th February 2005, 2:49 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN


The Legend: Very cool, I like it when people try to experiment with different things.
Glancing around to make sure no one’s looking, she breaks down into sobs.

“I just wanted to be accepted. The gang was the only choice at the time. I’m really just a normal girl. Please, let me come with you!”She smoothes her hair down then picks up punisher.

“Please, I know these parts like the back of my hand. Just please, take me away from these gangsters!”

Will you let the girl adventure with you?

Darkchu: As you catch up with your glowing friend, you notice that you’re in a large hallway with many doors, branches, and heavy machinery all around you. Turning to examine one of the large valves on the wall, You feel something breathing down your neck. What now?

Crazy Wartortle:”Well, you see, My company runs all the pumps and machinery that keep this place clean, and one of our pollution filters ruptured and blew toxic sludge all through the pumps and into the lakes. That’s why this great bloody beast was so huge.we need you to get down their and save some of the pokemon we were researching. Will you help? If you want to, walk around the edge of that lake and look for a handle poking out of the ground. Knock twice, and someone inside will let you in.”

What will you do?

Matt72
25th February 2005, 3:03 AM
Messege to Everyone in the ROCK GARDEN!

Due to time constraints and the sheer number of people that have been moving to Rainbow Waterfalls, I will no longer be updating the Rock Garden for you guys.

Sorry to be letting you all go, but updating just one zone means less work for me and thus more frequent Rainbow Waterfalls updates.

Not to worry, Rock Gardenites! Shortly somebody will be taking my place. Although at the time I don't know who, I'm sure Tessie will find a suitable ZA to take over in a few days, so your updates should not be too late!

Thank you all again, and the Rainbow Waterfalls update will come as soon as I'm sure everyone has replied...

Megaman Xtreme
25th February 2005, 3:13 AM
deposited my scyther for 3 days in training centre and used 2 rare candies on him!

Phaedra
25th February 2005, 4:31 AM
Vagabond Aeon-As you splash through the polluted water towards the poor fish, You notice that the scummy water seems to try to suck you under. Grabbing the poor Magikarp and cradling it in your arms you wade back to shore. Taking a potion out of your bag you poor it down the Distressed magikarp throught,easing its breathing. Cleaning out the last of the scum from its gills, you feel a large something breathing down your back, than look around. Water types have all gathered around you, thanking you for saving their friend.A large quagsire beckons to you than the magikarp, then hugs you. It seems that the quagsire and the magikarp were friends.The now recovered fish splashes around in thanks, then points its fin at one of your pokeballs.It seems the fish wants to come with you on your journey. What now?

"Hang on, you're going to be all right..." Jeremy continued to rinse out the Magikarp's gills with clean water from a nearby pond, wishing he could just dive in right now and clean himself off. Hania stood nearby, making a sort of distressed chirping sound as he watched his trainer care for the little fish Pokemon.

Eventually, Jeremy was able to get the last of the scum out from the Magikarp's gills. Feeding the little Pokemon a Potion to restore it's strength, and gently lowering it into the pond, he was about to get up when Hania suddenly started crying frantically, and the young vagabond realized something was breathing on him. Hard. He slowly rose up and looked behind him. A large, blue... something with a stupid grin on it's face was crying with glee, apparently happy. "Though what the hell is it happy about...?" After flipping through his Pokedex and identifying the creature as a Quagsire ("Who comes up with these names, anyway...?"), Jeremy said, "Um... what's up...?"

He then noticed a lot of Pokemon were gathered around him, happy. He then realized it must have been because he saved the little Magikarp's life. "Oh, is that it? Well... you're all welcome." And one split second later, Quagsire was hugging him. "Quaaaag sireee!" Jeremy instantly figured it out. "Oh... it was your friend. I see." Releasing the young man from it's grip, Quagsire went over and started talking to the Magikarp. Hania listened intently, while Jeremy wiped off more of the grime from his body and splashed himself with some cool water. Suddenly Hania came over to Jeremy, hopped up and pecked at his Poke Ball. "What, you want to go in...?" But then Hania (and Quagsire) pointed to the Magikarp, who was pointing at the same Poke Ball.

"Oh! I get it. You want to come along?" "Magikarp!" Jeremy smiled. His first capture.

"All right then. Welcome to Team Vagabond, Magikarp." Reaching into his backpack, he produced a Poke Ball. In one swift motion, he threw the ball at Magikarp...

"Poke Ball, GO!"

Jon Jen
25th February 2005, 4:37 AM
Jon Jen - Deciding to investigate the bushes rustling by the roadside you approach cautiously, not exactly sure of what you will find. Parting the leaves very slowly you peer inside only to find a pair of big teary eyes staring straight back at you. It appears this little Jigglypuff is very upset because it has lost its microphone and can?t sing for the travellers who pass by upon their journeys. Aww, poor little thing? L What will you do?


"Oh, how sad!" Jen cried, leaning down to try to comfort the small pink pokemon. He offered out his hand, and spoke softly. "If you'd like, me and Taro can try to help you find what you lost! Would you like us to?" he asked gently, trying not to impose upon the seemingly distraught pokemon. Taro looked blankly, and stared then at Jon, wondering what was going on.

enchantress
25th February 2005, 7:41 AM
deposited my scyther for 3 days in training centre and used 2 rare candies on him!You don't need to post in the zones every time you drop a pokemon into one of the shops. In fact you don't need to post in the zones at all. If you receive an update while a pokemon is in the Training Centre/Move Tutor/Daycare/whatever... just don't reply to that update until you've picked up your pokemon.

Ladyumbra
25th February 2005, 5:48 PM
The breeder ***** his head, smiling as you fire away.

"My, you're full of a questions. Come on, I'll try to answer as we walk..."

Following alongside the young man, you begin making your way towards teh farm house, which you can see quite a good distance away. One thing that you note is that the entire farmland can be seen from your position on the top of the hillside, and a perfectly square treeline forms the boundary, as the man begins to talk...

"We ranch all kinds of pokemon here, mostly Miltank and Mareep, but we also raise some water pokemon in the pond on the other side of the house over there. This is the only farm in the area, the Waterfalls area has been restricted property for quite some time. Fortunately for us our family has owned this plot of land for a good 200 years, and so far the owners haven't had a problem with our presence..."

He seems to go on for a while, and after what feels like, and probably was, hours you arrive at the main homestead. The first thing you note is that there are more pokemon here then you've ever seen before! Ranch hands can be seen tending to Miltank, Tauros, Ponyta, and just about every garden variety pokemon you can imagine. As you near the farm house, you're almost immediately welcomed with open arms as the young man explains what happened....

'Well, dinner will be ready in an hour or so, feel free to look around until then..."

After long hours of walking Siri is content to simply sit on a fence rail and watch the ranch hands work with the pokemon. She marveled at the beauty of the ponyta , their graceful strides sleek bodies and knowable eyes. They were. She smiled they were poetic “ wind whipped manes thundering feet tattooing the ground with a rhythmic beat”

Laughing softly to herself Siri pulled an Inuyasha manga from backpack and began to read it while keeping an eyes on the pokemon. however after only a few minutes the sound of splashing caught her attention. Remembering what the breeder had said about water typed she jumped off the fence and strolled to the other side of the huge farmhouse.

“ I wonder what types of water types they raise here” she murmured as she rounded the corner.

Megaman Xtreme
25th February 2005, 6:03 PM
You don't need to post in the zones every time you drop a pokemon into one of the shops. In fact you don't need to post in the zones at all. If you receive an update while a pokemon is in the Training Centre/Move Tutor/Daycare/whatever... just don't reply to that update until you've picked up your pokemon.
Well I have seen Dark Scizor do it like 2 times and he never got told to stop?

Sorry.

Misao
25th February 2005, 8:11 PM
Distraught at seeing Abra in so much pain you speak calmly to the little psychic pokemon in order to try and soothe its nerves so that you’re free to help it. Abra, sensing that you mean it no harm, stops struggling and allows you to pry open the jaws of the steel trap. Finally free, Abra faints dead away on the ground, weakened from its loss of blood. Lifting it into your arms you try giving it a Potion but to no avail. This little one needs immediate medical attention. What will you do?

((MEEEP. Sorry about that ><;; I'll remember next time! Thanks soo much. ))
Roxanne looks down at the Abra sadly and looks over at Krystal. "Krystal..we need to get this Abra to a Pokemon Center! We need to do it quickly!" Krystal nods. "Vul! Vulpix!" Roxanne nods and stands up, retracing her steps to try and get this small Abra to the pokemon centre near the Sky Gate. Roxanne runs as fast as she can, tears springing from her eyes. I don't want this Abra to die..Stupid poachers.., she thought as she ran.

Radical Edward
25th February 2005, 10:19 PM
Sorry 'bout the name thing,I was pretty tired when I wrote this.


Vagabond Aeon: You pull a pokeball at the now safe fish, confident in your capture. The pokeball flies toward the Magikarp, but bounces off! Looking around confusedly, you spot a very frightening man riding your way on a Ponyta. Jumping of the flaming horse, he starts to yell at you.

”What the heck are you doing with my magikarp? I left it over her to swim for a while, then I come back, and some trainer tries to catch it! What is it with people these days!”

As the man stands there fuming, he pulls a blue and white sphere out of his coat and he returns the very magikarp you thought was yours. What will you do now?

Phaedra
25th February 2005, 10:59 PM
Vagabond Aeon: You pull a pokeball at the now safe fish, confident in your capture. The pokeball flies toward the Magikarp, but bounces off! Looking around confusedly, you spot a very frightening man riding your way on a Ponyta. Jumping of the flaming horse, he starts to yell at you.

”What the heck are you doing with my magikarp? I left it over her to swim for a while, then I come back, and some trainer tries to catch it! What is it with people these days!”

As the man stands there fuming, he pulls a blue and white sphere out of his coat and he returns the very magikarp you thought was yours. What will you do now?

Talk about your curveballs... oh, and you got my name wrong.

After a few minutes of standing around dumbfounded, Jeremy threw his hands up in the air and screamed, "WHY DOESN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS?!" Nearby, Hania just kept knocking his head against a nearby rock wall, apparently chirping out less-than kind words at his trainer. After a bit, Jeremy shrugged and stared the man in the eye. He'd goofed. Bad.

"Holy ****... I apologize for that. I had NO idea that Magikarp was yours, honestly. I just... GOT here." He then straightened himself up and took on a serious tone. "You might want to know this though. When I found it, it was floating half-dead in a lake full of... something green and nasty. I dragged it out and cleaned it's body of the stuff. It should be okay." In an attempt to get on the man's good side, he extended his hand out in a gesture of goodwill... "Again, I apologize."

enchantress
25th February 2005, 11:38 PM
Well I have seen Dark Scizor do it like 2 times and he never got told to stop?

Sorry.I wasn't actually singling you out, there's no need to apologise. I've just seen a few of those posts recently and yours was the last one I came across so I used it. Besides, you probably only posted because you'd seen somebody else do it and thought that you had to which is why I thought the issue needed to be addressed. Unfortunately when one person does something, other people tend to follow their lead. In some cases this is a good thing (particularly when it comes to new members following the lead of excellent RPer's), but sometimes it's not such a good thing, especially when the action in question is something that shouldn't be done anyway.

So yes, all is good, there's no need to worry. At least you know now, that's the main thing.


And now, there has been yet another change in ZA's for the moment. Here is the updated list:

Enchantress:
The Sky Gate (updated in SKYBLUE)
Cloud Forest (updated in LIMEGREEN)
Rainbow Road (updated in MAGENTA)
Mystery Island (updated in MEDIUMORCHID)
Forbidden Garden (updated in FORESTGREEN)

Eon
Stardust Fields (updated in YELLOW)
Space Path (updated in GOLD)
Comet's Corner (updated in RED)

Ytnim
The Rose Arch (updated in SPRINGGREEN)
Burnt Forest Wasteland (updated in SIENNA)
The Oasis (updated in DARKORANGE)

Matt72
Rainbow Waterfalls (updated in AQUA)

Vilexaron
Memory Lane (updated in PLUM)

Radical Edward
Fountain Garden (updated in DEEPSKYBLUE)
Delibird Ridge (updated in BURLYWOOD)

Latias10
Rock Garden (updated in LIGHTSLATEGRAY)

Darkchu
26th February 2005, 12:39 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Darkchu: As you catch up with your glowing friend, you notice that you’re in a large hallway with many doors, branches, and heavy machinery all around you. Turning to examine one of the large valves on the wall, You feel something breathing down your neck. What now?



Runnig towards the glow, Tucci sees Darkchu sitting against a wall shaking.
"What happened back there?" Tucci asked.
;025; "Just a really bad memory, I just panicked"
Tucci thought about how he had saw a tail but didn't want to upset the gently glowing rat any more.
" So, where are we anyway?"
;025; "I just found the door open and followed it down, but then someone shut it, so I just followed the paths down here."
Looking around Tucci noticed all the doors and machines lining the walls.
"This must be a factory of some sort, I guess. So do you want to ride or are you OK to walk?"
Nodding to the first one, Darkchu jumped up Tucci's arm and sat perched on his shoulder.

Walking along Tucci examined one of the machines.
" Looks like these where abandoned years ago" He said, blowing the dust of one.
he was just finishing looking at a strange valve when he felt a warm breath one his neck.
"That's you isn't it Darkchu?"
;025;"Wasn't me.'
Turnin around he saw a glowing pair of eyes. Flinging Darkchu from his shoulder he yelled;
"Quick use shadow meld"
Landing in the shadow of a machine Darkchu melded into it and dissapeared, preparing to jump out behind it and defend his master.

Amadeus Windfall
11th March 2005, 8:48 AM
CLOUD FOREST
Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?
"That's so mean... Nidoni, go show it that it's doing wrong." Nidoni walked over, and asked Teddiursa to stop, and then showed it how to be nice to the Ledyba.

MetalYoshi17
11th March 2005, 5:28 PM
Metal Yoshi - Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.
Yoshi's Spheal disappears because he gave it back to Shiny_Magneton. Another idea crosses his mind. "Let's go, Oddish," he says. Oddish pops out of her Pokeball, and Yoshi is a bit more excited about this idea than the last one. "Oddish, I know this is tough, but we need to get out of here," he tells his Pokemon, "I'm going to hold you up. Use Sweet Scent, and hopefully a flying type will show up. If we're lucky the Sweet Scent will make it like you, and the Pokemon will pull us out of the hole." Yoshi waits patiently as Oddish's scent wafts to the top of the pit...

Latias10
11th March 2005, 9:25 PM
Aron Fan: You return your Ponyta and send out your Horsea. Geodude those not care that you have sent out a pokemon that it is weak against. It charges over to you and your Horsea preparing to use its Tackle attack. Right before the boulder pokemon hits Horsea it lets out some black smoke from its mouth. The smoke covers the field and you do not know where the wild Geodude is. Horsea fallowing your orders shoots a bunch of bubbles into the smoke. Not being able to see that well because of the smoke you do not if you hit it or not. What will you do?

Note: I do not see the gender of your pokemon in your sig. It would be nice if you could add it because it is better to call a pokemon he or she rather than it. If it is there please tell me where it is.

P-Arts: You grab a pokeball from your belt and throw it onto the ground. Out comes your Remoraid Tenar not looking too comfortable with her surroundings. You pick it up with a grin on your face because of the plan you have made. Right before the wild Numel hits you Tenar opens her mouth and shoots out a stream of water at the Numel pushing it back. Numel struggles not to show the pain that is being caused by the super effective blow. The camel like pokemon then jumps over the stream of water, which Tenar is still squirting. It takes Tenar a few moments to realize that the Numel is no longer where it is squirting. Tenar stops the Water Gun and looks up where it sees the Numel but it is to late. The wild Numel lands on you with an aerial Tackle. Vulpix gets out of the way right before you fall down on the stop it had been. When you hit the ground you lose your grip on Tenar and she is sent flying out of your arms. The fish pokemon hits a rock then bounces off it and onto the ground. Vulpix walks over to you and gently licks your face. It seems very sorry for getting you into trouble. You then notice that the Numel is charging strait for your defenceless fish. What will you do?

Nagashi
11th March 2005, 11:03 PM
P-Arts: You grab a pokeball from your belt and throw it onto the ground. Out comes your Remoraid Tenar not looking too comfortable with her surroundings. You pick it up with a grin on your face because of the plan you have made. Right before the wild Numel hits you Tenar opens her mouth and shoots out a stream of water at the Numel pushing it back. Numel struggles not to show the pain that is being caused by the super effective blow. The camel like pokemon then jumps over the stream of water, which Tenar is still squirting. It takes Tenar a few moments to realize that the Numel is no longer where it is squirting. Tenar stops the Water Gun and looks up where it sees the Numel but it is to late. The wild Numel lands on you with an aerial Tackle. Vulpix gets out of the way right before you fall down on the stop it had been. When you hit the ground you lose your grip on Tenar and she is sent flying out of your arms. The fish pokemon hits a rock then bounces off it and onto the ground. Vulpix walks over to you and gently licks your face. It seems very sorry for getting you into trouble. You then notice that the Numel is charging strait for your defenceless fish. What will you do?

"No... Tenar return!" I called back my fish and then started to worry about the charging Numel. Not - good. I grabbed Medo's pokeball as fast as I could and threw it into the air. This Numels good, playtime is over I thought, and started to run to my left, grabbing the Vulpix and trying to get out of the insane Camels path. Ok, the Numel's weakened from that super effective hit. I just hope my Gastly can take him. "Medo, Hypnosis!"

Eon
12th March 2005, 12:41 AM
Thank goodness I keep copies of my updates on Microsoft Word.

Once again, if you did not get an update, please PM me with your latest update and reply (or intro post).

Vilexaron: Shine, eagerly following your orders, Tackles the nearest Houndour. More surprised than hurt, it gets up, growling. However, the other Houndour bark at it, apparently trying to keep him on track of the main goal of attacking the Oddish. One lets loose an Ember at the Oddish, which Shine jumps in front of, taking mild damage from the attack, though slightly singe. The Houndour don’t seem particularly interested in fighting Shine, but they do seem angry at it helping the Oddish. What will you do now?

Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?

Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?

Snowstorm92: You walk along the golden Space Path. Entranced by its beauty, you are suddenly snapped out of your little daydream and back into reality from the tackle of a Taillow. What will you do now?

NB: You really need to add a link to your registration post or something to your sig. I guess Whingull is a Wingull, but since it’s a nickname I can’t be sure. Plus I don’t know its level or anything.

Radical Edward
12th March 2005, 2:38 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

The Legend-“My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

Crazy Wartortle-As you nock on the trap door, you hear a loud scrabbling sound, but no one opens the door. Cautiously opening the door up, you peer in. Seeing as no one seems to be there to talk to you, you begin to close the door, then, all of a sudden, a yellow and blue blur streaks out of the door, than stops, revealing it to be an angry minun. It raises its small arms up, sparking with electricity, apparently wanting a fight. What now?

Vagabond Aeon-Hania jumps of your shoulder, than starts to spin, causing a high pitched whistle in the air, then shoots toward the Pineco at super high speed, hitting it and making a good sized dent in its barkish armor, enraging it further.It also starts to spin, but doesn’t seem to do anything, but glow briefly red. As it stares down your small psychic bird, apparently waiting for your next attack. What now?

Darkchu-Darkchu Growls menacingly again, then rams into poochyenna again, causing it to sag, clearly in pain.seeing poochyenna in such an off balance position, Darkchu gives the dog another tackle, causing it to fall over. It gets up again, but doesn’t seem to have much fight left in it. What now?

Croconaw-Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

DELIBIRD RIDGE

Wayne-Slowpoke yawns nonchalantly, sending a fluffy pink cloud at the pidgy, who breathes it in, than concentrates, and sends its own yawn bubble strait at Rex.Both pokemon’s eyelids droop, than they both fall to the ground, fast asleep. Slowpoke walks up to pidgy, than falls on it, causing it to wake up, hurt from that slowpoke style tackle. What now?

ForeverFlygon-Styx raises his claws, firing three entwining beams at the Tailow, burning it and causing it to get very irritated. Sneasel begins to laugh and taunt Tailow infuriating it more. Swooping towards your Styx, it is met face on by a flurry of scratches and another tri-attack. Backwinging furiously, it flies up about 20 feet, than falls, barely catches itself on a tree branch, breathing heavily, but still ready to fight. What now?

Darkchu
12th March 2005, 4:36 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS


Darkchu-Darkchu Growls menacingly again, then rams into poochyenna again, causing it to sag, clearly in pain.seeing poochyenna in such an off balance position, Darkchu gives the dog another tackle, causing it to fall over. It gets up again, but doesn’t seem to have much fight left in it. What now?





This is the last update before the domain loss, wheres everything in between? Oh well.

Seeing the poochyena was clearly exhausted, Tucci plucked a pokeball of is belt. Here goes nothing, he thought, and quickly spinning the red and white orb on his finger, he threw at the poochyena hoping for a capture.

Eeveeboy_geoff
12th March 2005, 4:39 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls



Eeveeboy_geoff: Nodding, the scientist seems to be a little frustrating wih your pushiness.

"Well, there are a lot of Zubat and other nocturnal pokemon in the caves, lots of rock and bug types. Some say there have been some Clefiary-type pokemon in the deeper parts of the caves but I haven't seen any. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Its a public cave so I can't tell you to get out but do try not to get in the way of our research!"

As polite as he tried to be, it is still quite harsh. The man quickly turns and hurries off into the distance, leaving you and your pokemon standing alone in the caves. What now?





As the scientist's foot steps echo away into the distance, Inferno breaks the silence. ["He was certainly friendly, wasn't he!"]

"Maybe if you hadn't attacked him," Jeff growls, "he'd be slightly friendlier!"

["Excuse me? Who's the one who ordered the attack? I'm just a Pokémon! I can't be expected to show restrain!"]

"Okay, okay." Jeff holds up his hands in resignation. "He said there were Pokémon in here... maybe rare ones."

["And..."]

"In case you've forgotten, and I'm aware that it is easy, I'm a trainer. I'm supposed to catch 'em all."

["Cool,"] Inferno walks on down the cave his tail in the air. ["Let's head for the deepest part, huh?"]

"Good idea." Jeff hurries and catches up with his Pokémon. "I wish you knew Will 'o Wisp," he grumbles. "If it gets darker, it'd help..."

Ytnim
12th March 2005, 5:36 AM
Ok I have a few people that have not yet replied to their last update. These people being: RekKuZa, Mr. Metagross and Battle Champion. The rest of you that are updated by me will have updates soon, I've just got to write them ;)

Rekkuza
12th March 2005, 6:09 AM
Rose Arch

RekKuzA- “Gastly, don't bother to move, the attack won't hurt, then wait for Hoothoot to look back and plant a lick on its face quickly.” You issued commands to your Gastly.

Eyes let loose a red light from its eyes that engulfed everything in the battlefield then disappeared. Following its trainer’s commands it flew at Gastly and hit it with full force, knocking it back a few feet. Gastly glared at you for telling it the attack wouldn’t hurt and then rushed at the Hoothoot to give it a lick but Eyes just flew to one side, easily dodging the attack. What will you do?

"How the hell..." Rek said to himself as the attack hit. "Damn Anima. Sorry..." Rek said as Gastly glared back with anger on its face. "Anima, try an Icy Wind..." Rek said. Gastly nodded, and looked forward. "After the attack, spite its move. After that, hit it with a strong Psywave." Rek continued, but was cut off by Gastly's rage. Rekkuza though for a moment, about what he had to do. He dozed off, but was brought back to reality by a big breath of Gastly.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, I never saw the update.

aron fan
12th March 2005, 9:28 AM
Aron Fan: You return your Ponyta and send out your Horsea. Geodude those not care that you have sent out a pokemon that it is weak against. It charges over to you and your Horsea preparing to use its Tackle attack. Right before the boulder pokemon hits Horsea it lets out some black smoke from its mouth. The smoke covers the field and you do not know where the wild Geodude is. Horsea fallowing your orders shoots a bunch of bubbles into the smoke. Not being able to see that well because of the smoke you do not if you hit it or not. What will you do?

" ok horsea it can't see us and we can't see it come out of the smokescreen and then flood it full of bubbles" will commanded

" go mankey"

" block for horsea with low kicks if geodude get close ok"

ForeverFlygon
12th March 2005, 11:17 AM
COLOR=Burlywood]]
ForeverFlygon - Styx raises his claws, firing three entwining beams at the Tailow, burning it and causing it to get very irritated. Sneasel begins to laugh and taunt Tailow infuriating it more. Swooping towards your Styx, it is met face on by a flurry of scratches and another tri-attack. Backwinging furiously, it flies up about 20 feet, than falls, barely catches itself on a tree branch, breathing heavily, but still ready to fight. What now?[/COLOR]

"Yeah,that's pretty good work, Styx. But shouldn't you do better against a Taillow? That's just a small bird after all" Feera tells Styx, a little tauntingly.
Styx gives Feera a menacing look, and then, begins to charge a Tri-Attack on his own.
"That's the way, Styx", Feera says encouraging him, ", if that bird isn't down after that Tri-Attack, then use a fury of Scratches to take him out!"

Golden Mew
12th March 2005, 5:26 PM
Thank goodness I keep copies of my updates on Microsoft Word.



Golden Mew: Chikorita runs and Tackles into the Nincada. It didn’t do much damage since the Harden’s effects were still adding to its defense. Nincada used Scratch again, this time swiping Chikorita’s leaf. Chikorita cried out in pain. What will you do now?

GM opened her backpack up and took a pokeball out of one of the pokcets. She held it in her hand, then threw it at the Nincada when it was in a perfect position. She watched the ball sail through the air, and keeping her hopes up high, both she and her Chikorita watched what would happen. Their eyes followed the ball, watching it land slowly.
"What will happen?" GM asked, quietly, but excitedly.

LordAndrew
13th March 2005, 3:55 AM
Well um... How do I put this...
I am going to quit my adventure here, and I am officially changing my Home board to UPN (I will still come here for the Glacier Islands), I just wanted to let you know.
-La

Crazy Wartortle
13th March 2005, 3:24 PM
Crazy Wartortle-As you nock on the trap door, you hear a loud scrabbling sound, but no one opens the door. Cautiously opening the door up, you peer in. Seeing as no one seems to be there to talk to you, you begin to close the door, then, all of a sudden, a yellow and blue blur streaks out of the door, than stops, revealing it to be an angry minun. It raises its small arms up, sparking with electricity, apparently wanting a fight. What now?

Red turned around to leave when he noticed, a small blue and yellow thing rush out of the door.
"Ohh, how cute." Red commented. The Minun paws began to charge with electricity.
"Oh, so it's a fight you want. Well than, a fight you will get! Houndour come on out. Let's teach him a lesson about what you need to do when someone frees your from a closed door. Use ember, and quickly torch him with another one. Keep up the embers, and try to dodge his attacks as much as possible."

Radical Edward
13th March 2005, 4:19 PM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Darkchu: You pull a pokeball off your belt and send it spinning toward the Defeated Poochyenna, hoping to capture it. As the red and white ball flies at it, the poor pooch doesn’t even attempt to dodge it. The pokeball opens up, sucking poochyenna up in a burst of light. The ball rocks once…twice…three times, then dings.congradulations, you just caught a level 6, female poochyenna.stowing the ball on your belt, you notice a door that was previously closed is now hanging barely from its hinges. Will you investigate?

The Legend: (repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

Crazy Wartortle: Minun and Houndour circle one another, waiting for the other to attack. Houndour finaly gives in, firing off a bunch of ember, singing the minuns fur abit. The minun begins to run around Houndour, making it dizzy, than stops abruptly, causing your fiery pooch to fall over, temporarily off balance. Minun takes this opportunity and comes in for a good spark, causing your houndour to cry in pain. What will you do now?

Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

Vagabond Aeon: (repost of last update) Hania jumps of your shoulder, than starts to spin, causing a high pitched whistle in the air, then shoots toward the Pineco at super high speed, hitting it and making a good sized dent in its barkish armor, enraging it further. It also starts to spin, but doesn’t seem to do anything, but glow briefly red. As it stares down your small psychic bird, apparently waiting for your next attack. What now?

DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: The Tailow takes wing again, panting heavily. Styx fires off a tri-attack, hitting the tailow dead on, knocking the bird to the ground. Styx rushes in and scratches the Tailow until it lays motionless on the ground, KO’d. Level up for Styx. What will you do now?

Phaedra
13th March 2005, 4:37 PM
Vagabond Aeon: (repost of last update) Hania jumps of your shoulder, than starts to spin, causing a high pitched whistle in the air, then shoots toward the Pineco at super high speed, hitting it and making a good sized dent in its barkish armor, enraging it further. It also starts to spin, but doesn’t seem to do anything, but glow briefly red. As it stares down your small psychic bird, apparently waiting for your next attack. What now?

"All right, Hania! Nice hit!" Hania chirped in satisfaction.

After identifying the creature as a Pineco ("This is a BUG...?"), Jeremy turned his attention towards the creature, who briefely flashed red and started staring he and Hania down.

"I see... Hania, up here." Hania leaped onto Jeremy's arm, still keeping his eyes on the Pineco. Jeremy whispered, "Listen... I don't know what it's using, but I'm sure it's goading us into an attack. Here's the plan. Run circles around him and try to make him dizzy. When it let's it's guard down, give it a good Drill Peck. Got it?" "Natu." "All right, go for it." Hania then lept off Jeremy's arm, landed, and began circling Pineco...

Darkchu
13th March 2005, 10:27 PM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Darkchu: You pull a pokeball off your belt and send it spinning toward the Defeated Poochyenna, hoping to capture it. As the red and white ball flies at it, the poor pooch doesn’t even attempt to dodge it. The pokeball opens up, sucking poochyenna up in a burst of light. The ball rocks once…twice…three times, then dings.congradulations, you just caught a level 6, female poochyenna.stowing the ball on your belt, you notice a door that was previously closed is now hanging barely from its hinges. Will you investigate?



Watching as the ball stopped rocking, tucci whooped in elation.
"Yeah our first capture" he said picking up the ball.
;025; "I did all the work, you just threw the ball at her."
"Well, uhhh, Poochyena come out" he said throwing the ball to the ground.
With a burst of light the small poochyena popped out of the ball.
"HI girl, Tucci said," How 'bout I call you Jess, Ok?"
Nodding she said ;261; Rrararararararrararararra, Arf!
"Uhhhhh, Darkchu can you help me out?"
;025; "she said; you didn't have to beat her up so much to catch her"
"Ohh, sorry." he said to her, fondleing her velvety ears." Do you want to go back n your ball and rest for awhile?"
Nodding her head, he pulled the ball out and sucked her inside.
Looking around for the first time since the battle he noticed a door that was wide open.
"It must have come open when you smashed Jess into it."
;025; "Looks that way." The glowing rodent replied.
"Shall we follow it?"
;025; "We've come this far may as well keep going."
Holding out his hand, Darkchu ran up it and took his usual spot on his shoulder.
"Do you think you could flash brigher so we can see?"
;025; "K" he said, as his stripes started to let of more light.
With the glowing PIka on his shoulder Tucci set of into the darkness.

Latias10
13th March 2005, 11:15 PM
P-Arts: You return your fish Tenar back to the safety of her pokeball and send out your Gastly Medo to take on the angry Numel. Gastly stares at the charging Numel looking at it in the eyes. The Numel then becomes slower and slower until it finally comes to a stop. It then lets out a big yawn and looks at Medo with a sleepy look on its face. It then opens it mouth and shoots out around 10 fireballs at Medo. They all hit but Medo seems perfectly fine. The Numel then lets out another yawn. It seems to be struggling to stay awake. What will you do?

Aron Fan: You send out your Mankey just in case your Horsea needs help. Horsea carefully watches the black smoke waiting for Geodude. After around minute the Smokescreen begins to fade away. Suddenly a rock comes flying out of the Smokescreen. Horsea thinking it was the wild Geodude fires a bunch of bubbles at the flying object. The bubbles do nothing and the rock lands on Horsea. Then the Geodude is seen coming out of the smoke and heading strait towards Horsea. Horsea tries to move but the rock is stopping it. Luckily for Horsea Mankey gets in front of it and hits Geodude with a Low Kick knocking it back. Horsea has a rock on it and the wild Geodude looks just a bit dazed from Mankey’s attack. What will you do?

aron fan
14th March 2005, 11:15 AM
Aron Fan: You send out your Mankey just in case your Horsea needs help. Horsea carefully watches the black smoke waiting for Geodude. After around minute the Smokescreen begins to fade away. Suddenly a rock comes flying out of the Smokescreen. Horsea thinking it was the wild Geodude fires a bunch of bubbles at the flying object. The bubbles do nothing and the rock lands on Horsea. Then the Geodude is seen coming out of the smoke and heading strait towards Horsea. Horsea tries to move but the rock is stopping it. Luckily for Horsea Mankey gets in front of it and hits Geodude with a Low Kick knocking it back. Horsea has a rock on it and the wild Geodude looks just a bit dazed from Mankey’s attack. What will you do?[/QUOTE]

"mankey shatter that rock then use a rock slide of your own"
"this time horsea dragon breath"

Nagashi
14th March 2005, 7:16 PM
P-Arts: You return your fish Tenar back to the safety of her pokeball and send out your Gastly Medo to take on the angry Numel. Gastly stares at the charging Numel looking at it in the eyes. The Numel then becomes slower and slower until it finally comes to a stop. It then lets out a big yawn and looks at Medo with a sleepy look on its face. It then opens it mouth and shoots out around 10 fireballs at Medo. They all hit but Medo seems perfectly fine. The Numel then lets out another yawn. It seems to be struggling to stay awake. What will you do?

P-Arts watches with enthusiam as the fire camel struggles to stay awake, wishing it would fall asleep. "Medo," He whispers softly to his ghost. "Your doing great, keep looking it in the eyes and get close distance. Then, get it with a powerful lick attack."

ForeverFlygon
14th March 2005, 8:30 PM
ForeverFlygon: The Tailow takes wing again, panting heavily. Styx fires off a tri-attack, hitting the tailow dead on, knocking the bird to the ground. Styx rushes in and scratches the Tailow until it lays motionless on the ground, KO’d. Level up for Styx. What will you do now?
"Good work Styx!" Feera shouted, as Styx finished off the Taillow. Thay did a 'gimme-five', and cheered. But, Feera thought that something wasn't right... They couldn't just leave the Taillow there, could they? He walked up to the Taillow and examined it. After what he saw, it didn't seem to be badly injured. But he was no nurse either. He sprayed it with a potion, and mentioned to Styx to come forward. Hoping that it would be okay, Feera left a small 'bowl' of Fresh Water made up by a leave, and began to walk away, hoping that the bird would be fine.

Matt72
14th March 2005, 11:50 PM
VAGABOND AEON: Please post your updates in the color of your own zone please, it really messes up my own updates when I get around to them.

Speaking of which my next update will come...whenever...

Crazy Wartortle
15th March 2005, 12:11 AM
Crazy Wartortle: Minun and Houndour circle one another, waiting for the other to attack. Houndour finaly gives in, firing off a bunch of ember, singing the minuns fur abit. The minun begins to run around Houndour, making it dizzy, than stops abruptly, causing your fiery pooch to fall over, temporarily off balance. Minun takes this opportunity and comes in for a good spark, causing your houndour to cry in pain. What will you do now?

"Keep it up Houndour, don't give in." Yelled Red as he watched his Houndour get hit.
"Keep up with the embers, just don;t give up." Red commended.
;228;- "Houndour, hound hound". Houndour regained his composture, and got ready to attack again.

Psychic
15th March 2005, 10:25 PM
Well, because my last post got deleted, here is a recent runthrough of my adventures:


Psychic stares at the Cacnea couple in amusement, mixed with regret. "I suppose I should have tried harder to learn Cacnea. Now see where goofing off has lead me." She mused, as her eyes glazed over, remembering Scyther trying to teach her Cacnea.
"Ah well, we can use the experience, I suppose, though catching it is certainly out of the question..." Psychic shook her head sadly, letting her golden hair fall into her face.
“Ready for a fight?” she asked her companion, who smiled in return and got into a fighting stance he and his trainer had practiced to perfection; with both scythes crossed in front of his chest, knees slightly bent and one clawed foot facing the opponent, the other facing outwards. “Ther!” he cried out in reply.
“Right then, my friend, let’s start things off with a Leer attack!” the trainer cried out. The Scyther obeyed, staring into the cactus Pokémon’s beady eyes in challenge, hoping to lower its Defenses.

Your Scyther stares intensely at the Cacnea, making it shrink back in fear of being attacked by the oversized mantis. Suddenly finding some hidden courage or something of the sort, it jumps up and unleashes a ton of seeds at your pokemon! Scyther freaks out as they pop open and cover him vines! Now, with your Scyther in a Leech Seed trap and the Cacnea appearing to glow with a Growth attack, what will you do?
And right now:
After unleashing a stream of curses under her breath, Psychic searched her mind for a solution. As all the ideas flew past her mind's eye, one resolution stood out from the others.
"Scyther, keep calm, as we practiced! Close your eyes, and remain calm! Now tell me, are your legs free?" she called out, fists clenched as she watched the Pokémon obey her command.
Scyther opened his eyes, and looked down at his feet. "Scai!" he called out in response, nodding his pointed reptilian head.
"Good," she said, smiling. "now feint thrice, then circle it until I say to stop!"
Puzzeled, the Scyther fought the urge to ****(EDIT: I don't get why I can't write this word, it means to turn one's head sideways -_-) his head, but he knew better than to question her, especially while the Cacnea was using its Growth technique.
The bug suddenly charged at the cactus, but then turned swiftly right. Psychic watched Scyther sharply change direction to charge it once again, all the while hoping that it was watching her friend.

Hope that was ok!

~Psychic

Latias10
15th March 2005, 11:35 PM
Aron Fan: Your Mankey carefully hits the rock on top of your seahorse and breaks it. When free your Horsea lifts its self up and is happy to be freed from the rock. Before any of your pokemon can do anything else the wild Geodude crashes into Horsea with a Tackle attack. It then grabs Horsea and throws it into a rock. Mankey responds to Geodude injuring its teammate by dropping a pile of rocks on it. The Geodude breaks the rock and then is prepared to attack Mankey when a stream of green fire hits it. The attack is from your Horsea who has recovered from the blow. When the green flame disappears the wild rock pokemon tries to move but cannot. Your Mankey is fine but your Horsea has taken quite a bit of damage. The wild Geodude appears to be paralysed. What will you do?

P-Arts: Following your orders Medo slowly floats over to the tiered camel keeping eye contact the whole time. When Medo is close enough to the Numel he opens his mouth and licks the fire camel with a big soggy lick. The Lick attack makes the tiered camel pokemon really angry it dose not like a wet mixture being put onto its body in a from of an attack. It opens it mouth not to let out a lawn but a bunch of hot fireballs which all hit Medo’s tongue. Medo flies around in a circle trying to put out the flame. While this is going on the Numel lets out one more lawn and then falls asleep on the rocky ground. When Medo stops flying in circles the flame on his tongue is out but his tongue is burnt. He probably will not be able to do any Lick attacks with his tongue with out pain but on the bright side the Numel is now asleep. What will you do?

Kurou-kun
16th March 2005, 4:10 AM
Bart: Maku reaches down and picks up a fistful of dust, proceding to throw it into Melody’s face. Maku then Tackles its way into Melody, who still doesn’t do anything. What will you do now?

OOC: You told me in PM to repost my reply, but I'm just gonna modify it a little bit......

"Scared?" Shobu teased. Maku grinned, as he was planning something mischievous. Turns out both Shobu and Maku both have the same plan.

"Maku, use Vital Throw!" Shobu ordered. Maku went to a stance, then charged right at the Jigglypuff.

Ytnim
16th March 2005, 7:04 AM
Sorry but Zamer Zack I haven't got your reply either. If your reading this please get it to me with 24 hours since your reply ties in with psychic scyther.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
16th March 2005, 9:17 AM
I'm posting to say that I'm transferring my adventure here to UPN.

aron fan
16th March 2005, 6:56 PM
Aron Fan: Your Mankey carefully hits the rock on top of your seahorse and breaks it. When free your Horsea lifts its self up and is happy to be freed from the rock. Before any of your pokemon can do anything else the wild Geodude crashes into Horsea with a Tackle attack. It then grabs Horsea and throws it into a rock. Mankey responds to Geodude injuring its teammate by dropping a pile of rocks on it. The Geodude breaks the rock and then is prepared to attack Mankey when a stream of green fire hits it. The attack is from your Horsea who has recovered from the blow. When the green flame disappears the wild rock pokemon tries to move but cannot. Your Mankey is fine but your Horsea has taken quite a bit of damage. The wild Geodude appears to be paralysed. What will you do?




[COLOR=SlateGray]"eat your sitrus berry horsea "

"mankey end it low kick it till it faints"

"cover mankey with a bubble horsea"

Dream Breaker
17th March 2005, 12:30 AM
Sorry guys, but if you have your updates saved, which I don't..., you'll have to do with these. Some, I know what was going on, so I can update from there.

umbreon11-You take the hurt Growlithe and run with your Murkrow through several tombstones, hopelessly trying to get to the town. Your Murkrow sees several huts to the north, saying that's where it is. You run faster, almost to exhustion, when a shadow jumps in front of you, jerking Growlithe from your grasp. It steps into the light, revealing an angry looking Doduo with the Growlithe in both it's jaws. You realize that this is the thing that hurt it. The Growlithe looks at you with it puppy dog eyes, then passes out. What will you do? Help your friend, or save your own life?

B_L_T-Dalton laughs as you step foward with your Cyndaquil, as he then points towards his Smeargle. "Come on, girl. This be an easy fight!" he says. The Smeargle steps forward, awaiting your Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil, looking nervous, walks towards it and fires an Ember in fake confidence. Then the battle starts. Smeargle jumps forwards, it's tail a metallic color, smacking Cyndaquil in the head. Hurt, it rolls over and fires an Ember right at it's arse. Ouch! Smeargle jumps up, then sends a pulsating blast of water straight at Cyndaquil, who barely makes it out alive. Cyndaquil starts Growling at it, but Smeargle doesn't seemed phased as it approaches your mouse. Dalton starts to laugh, but what will you do?

Psychic (easy name to remember and spell =P)-Please try to not control what is happening in a battle, such as where the seeds are placed. In return, I will be more specific about the conditions given in the battle. Just a friendly reminder. ^_~.

Your Scyther runs around the Growing Cacnea, right before smashing into it's side. The Cacnea screams in response, not only scaring your Scyther but it's thorns ripping off the Leech Seed. It turns around and looks at you, it's arm growing as it smashes into Scyther. Scyther yelps a bit, but even the buff-uped bug attack did almost no damage to it, but it then tackles into Scyther's wing, disabling it's movement! What will you do?

Just another reminder, follow the replying rules.

Nagashi
17th March 2005, 2:46 PM
P-Arts: Following your orders Medo slowly floats over to the tiered camel keeping eye contact the whole time. When Medo is close enough to the Numel he opens his mouth and licks the fire camel with a big soggy lick. The Lick attack makes the tiered camel pokemon really angry it dose not like a wet mixture being put onto its body in a from of an attack. It opens it mouth not to let out a lawn but a bunch of hot fireballs which all hit Medo’s tongue. Medo flies around in a circle trying to put out the flame. While this is going on the Numel lets out one more lawn and then falls asleep on the rocky ground. When Medo stops flying in circles the flame on his tongue is out but his tongue is burnt. He probably will not be able to do any Lick attacks with his tongue with out pain but on the bright side the Numel is now asleep. What will you do?[/color]

After thinking for some time, P-Arts pulls a Burn Heal from his bag and sprays it on Medos tongue. "Ewwww!" Says the ghost. Burn Heal on the tongue can't be good... He waits for the ghost to calm down and cries "Go, Pokeball", as he throws a red and white sphere towards the Numel. "Be on your guard, Medo.. he might break out!"

umbreon11
17th March 2005, 5:48 PM
umbreon11-You take the hurt Growlithe and run with your Murkrow through several tombstones, hopelessly trying to get to the town. Your Murkrow sees several huts to the north, saying that's where it is. You run faster, almost to exhustion, when a shadow jumps in front of you, jerking Growlithe from your grasp. It steps into the light, revealing an angry looking Doduo with the Growlithe in both it's jaws. You realize that this is the thing that hurt it. The Growlithe looks at you with it puppy dog eyes, then passes out. What will you do? Help your friend, or save your own life?


"This is what hurt Growlithe."

;198;:How can you tell?

"I just can.Peck it as hard as you can,maby growlithe will will fall out of its jaws."

Megaman Xtreme
17th March 2005, 7:05 PM
Sorry but Zamer Zack I haven't got your reply either. If your reading this please get it to me with 24 hours since your reply ties in with psychic scyther.
its been past 24 hours now...

It is kinda rude of him to not tell us that he is going somewhere or that he wont be online for awhile.

It messes up the Cloud Garden. So now what?

Latias10
18th March 2005, 10:30 PM
Aron Fan: You give your Horsea a Sitrus Berry and it starts to look better right away. You then tell your Mankey to hit the wild rock pokemon with some Low Kicks. Mankey obeys and walks over to the paralysed Geodude and starts kicking it. Geodude curls up in a ball reducing the damage taken. After the a few kicks the Geodude is pushed back a few meters. It then struggles to launch its self at Mankey. It successfully dose but the attack those very little damage due to the state Geodude is in. After this attack the wild Geodude is pushed back by some bubbles from Horsea. It looks like it is down for good but it manages to get up. One more hit will probably knock out Geodude. What will you do?

P-Arts: After some thinking you take out a Burn Heal and spray it on Medo’s tongue. It may taste horrible but dose the trick to heal the burn left from the Numel’s fireballs. You then take out a red and white pokeball and throw it at the sleeping camel. The pokeball moves once then twice and then three times and stops moving. You have successfully captured a level 4 male Numel. Before you can celebrate you hear Vulpix cry out. You look over to see what is the matter and you see a Houndour and a Poochyena ganging up on Vulpix. You then see a boy laughing at the scared Vulpix. “Good job Shadow and Flame show that Vulpix why it should be afraid of you” the boy tells the two pokemon. It seems that the Houndour and the Poochyena both belong to this boy. What will you do?

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
19th March 2005, 1:31 AM
B_L_T-Dalton laughs as you step foward with your Cyndaquil, as he then points towards his Smeargle. "Come on, girl. This be an easy fight!" he says. The Smeargle steps forward, awaiting your Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil, looking nervous, walks towards it and fires an Ember in fake confidence. Then the battle starts. Smeargle jumps forwards, it's tail a metallic color, smacking Cyndaquil in the head. Hurt, it rolls over and fires an Ember right at it's arse. Ouch! Smeargle jumps up, then sends a pulsating blast of water straight at Cyndaquil, who barely makes it out alive. Cyndaquil starts Growling at it, but Smeargle doesn't seemed phased as it approaches your mouse. Dalton starts to laugh, but what will you do?


Khai:Look, cyndaquil! Avoid all of her attacks and tackle her as much as possible!

;155; - Gee, at first I thought these battles weren´t going to hurt me...

Khai:Well, the word battle says it all... Hey, since when could you use ember?

;155; -No idea...

And so, the battle continues. Oh boy, why I´m telling obvious things like this? I´m not crazy! No... Not crazy...

Dream Breaker
19th March 2005, 1:37 AM
Whoops! Forgot, but feel lucky for nailing fire on a Smeargle's arse! ^^;;

ROBEATSKEE1
19th March 2005, 4:40 AM
as rc comes out of the sky gate his poochyena starts deciding where to go..
;261;:im not sure where to go really so you could decide
RC: how about the cloud forest??
;261;: okay then lets go there


http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=997780#post997780 fizzy bubbles info

Nagashi
19th March 2005, 11:22 AM
P-Arts: After some thinking you take out a Burn Heal and spray it on Medo’s tongue. It may taste horrible but dose the trick to heal the burn left from the Numel’s fireballs. You then take out a red and white pokeball and throw it at the sleeping camel. The pokeball moves once then twice and then three times and stops moving. You have successfully captured a level 4 male Numel. Before you can celebrate you hear Vulpix cry out. You look over to see what is the matter and you see a Houndour and a Poochyena ganging up on Vulpix. You then see a boy laughing at the scared Vulpix. “Good job Shadow and Flame show that Vulpix why it should be afraid of you” the boy tells the two pokemon. It seems that the Houndour and the Poochyena both belong to this boy. What will you do?

"YEES!" I cry after my capture of the Numel, and quickly put it's Pokeball on my belt. "You did great Medo, thanks alot," The ghost type seems to think about something, then musters up his pride to ask a question. "Um, not that I'm, un, hurt or anything, but could you, er-"
"Medo, would you like a potion?" He smirks at this. I know him to well. After administraring the healing device, we turn to see a dickhead laughing at the Vulpix. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" He continues to laugh, and eventually tells his Pokemon to attack! If there's one thing I hate, it's a bully. "THAT DOES IT! Vulpix, hide behind me. Go Pokeball!" I cry as I release my new Teddiursa, Ekli. They both break down with streams of tears in their eyes at seeing the 'cute' Teddiursa, but Ekli's expression turns angry. He hates being called cute. "Ekli, Medo, let's give this guy a reason to leave this Vulpix alone! Medo, you take the Poocheyena down with a Lick to Hypnosis combo, and Ekli, go get that Houndour with a Growl to Scratch to Metal Claw. Let's leave a dent, got it?"

Radical Edward
19th March 2005, 3:52 PM
sorry 'bout the long wait guys, but I was buried under homwork.Finally, hear are your updates!

THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

Vagabond Aeon: Hania chirups then hops off your shoulder and squares off with the bug. she begins to run around Pinco, getting faster by the minute.Pinco tries to stay up, but topples over, his eyes spinning in the classic anime style.Taking advantage of its temporary incapacitation, Hania nails it hard, causing a few of its plates to fall off.The Pinco’s not looking to good, but it still has some fight left in it.What will you do?

Darkchu: as you and Darkchu walk down the tunnel, it begins to get darker, until the only light you have is from Darkchu. Suddenly, you hear the door clang way behind you. Looking back, you see someone has closed the door. Creeped out, you walk slower, jumping at every sound. Soon, you come to a fork in the path. You can hear a deep rumbling from the left tunnel, and a slow, steady pounding from the right. What path will you choose?

Crazy Wartortle: Houndour squares off again with the tough little minun, Hoping for some better luck. Minun is the first to rush at Houndour, but your fiery pooch is ready.Minun gets Face full of embers.It backs away, then begins to cry.Houndour feels sorry for it and walks over to see if it’s okay.Minun gets a malicious grin on its face, then springs up and multiplies, forming about twenty Minuns, all in a circle around houndour.They all laugh, the spring toward your poor houndour.Out of reflex,Houndour kicks out with his back legs, and surprisingly, hits the real minun.the double team copies disappear, and minun looks rather winded. Doesn’t look like it’ll last much longer. What now?

The Legend: (repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: Walking further into the ridge with styx at your side, you both talk and laugh and have an all around good time with each other. After a few hours of this, you and Styx plop down under a tree.looking up, you gasp in wonder. Towering over you is a huge stone tower rickety ladder leads to an entrance about 20 feet in the air.it looks like you’ll have to climb the other 100 feet from the inside.will you climb the ladder?

Darkchu
20th March 2005, 1:44 AM
sorry 'bout the long wait guys, but I was buried under homwork.Finally, hear are your updates!

THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

Darkchu: as you and Darkchu walk down the tunnel, it begins to get darker, until the only light you have is from Darkchu. Suddenly, you hear the door clang way behind you. Looking back, you see someone has closed the door. Creeped out, you walk slower, jumping at every sound. Soon, you come to a fork in the path. You can hear a deep rumbling from the left tunnel, and a slow, steady pounding from the right. What path will you choose?



After returning Jess to her pokeball they start to walk down the tunnel, it starts to get darker and darker and the only light is the faint glow from Darkchu.
"God it's dark in here." Tucci said" Do you think you could flash brighter?"
;025;" what do you think I am a walking torch? This is as bright as I get."
Sighing Tucci kept walking, Suddenly he heard the door slam a long way behind you, it's rectangle of light dissapearing.
"Crap!" Tucci muttered.
;025; " is 'ittle Tucci scared of the dark?"
"Keep it up rat, keep it up."
Still walking in the near blackness, they came to a path in the road.
"Which do you think" He asked
;025; "Well from the left I hear a constant rumbleing, kinda like a waterfall, But in the other it's this rythmic pounding, like a machine."
"I say we head for the waterfall sounding one, you agree?"
;025;"I've had enough of machines for one day"
Turning down the left path they approaches the distant rumbleing.

Crazy Wartortle
20th March 2005, 4:02 AM
Crazy Wartortle: Houndour squares off again with the tough little minun, Hoping for some better luck. Minun is the first to rush at Houndour, but your fiery pooch is ready.Minun gets Face full of embers.It backs away, then begins to cry.Houndour feels sorry for it and walks over to see if it’s okay.Minun gets a malicious grin on its face, then springs up and multiplies, forming about twenty Minuns, all in a circle around houndour.They all laugh, the spring toward your poor houndour.Out of reflex,Houndour kicks out with his back legs, and surprisingly, hits the real minun.the double team copies disappear, and minun looks rather winded. Doesn’t look like it’ll last much longer. What now?

"Wow, we lucked out on that one, be ready to counter attack once again. If the Minun is too weak to attack than try to finish it off with ember." Houndour got ready to continue with the fight, still feeling just a little sorry for what it has done. In the same time Red groped at his belt and got a ball ready.
"If it is weak enough I'll try to catch it, try to knock it out so it would be easier."

Matt72
20th March 2005, 2:44 PM
Sorry for the late update, couldn't get my lazy self up to do it...

Rainbow Waterfalls

Waterlight: Deciding to search the forest, you return your pokemon and set forth. Crossing the stream is little problem, as most of the native pokemon seem to have scuttled away to watch a battle going on in the distance. About a minute of walking and you find yourself at the edge of the forest. The first thing you detect is a very odd smell coming from the canopy, and looking up you find a large group of Weedle and Kakuna, most of the Weedle seem to wrapping themselves up in preperations to evolve...

Latias10: Confidently ordering your giant rock snake to attack, Onix opens its maw widely and lets loose a cry that eminates through the forest, normally quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Spearow is taken aback by the sudden cry and is left open to be swatted out of the sky by Onix's tackle with no trouble. Struggling to regain its composure, Spearow suddenly finds itself trapped by Onix's tail, the life being squeezed out of the poor thing...One thing that you note as you watch is that quite a few wild pokemon have been gathering to watch, seems Spearow has been tormenting the area for a while now...

Hureta: Picking up your still-healing pokemon, you give one final look to the empty building and set off on your way. In the daylight everything seems to be a bit less frightening, and with the clearence of the Misdreavus theres a sense of calmness in the air as you walk. After about an hour of walking, Swinub suddenly perks up and sniffs the air. Not long after you pick up the mystery odor yourself. It smells like....maple syurp? Odd...

Kauser79: Brushing off any suspicions you may have had, you bend down and reach into the bush. Feeling around, you find the cause of the glimmer and pull it out. It looks like a small crystal ball at first, but then you notice a pair of tiny purple claws grasping it! Out leaps a pokemon that quickly snatches the ball from your hands and growls at you. Getting a closer look, it turns out to be a Sableye! The tiny ghost pokemon continues to hiss at you while backing down the path towards the forest, holding the shiny ball away...

Chikorita, meandude33, flames glore: As the fourth person departs, the three of you decide to go your own ways. Although after a few minutes of walking its apparent these different ways will converge in the same spot anyway. Curving along the path, you hear an annoyingly loud screech ring out through the woods. Quickening your pace to investigate, your group soon finds that it was only a trainer's Onix, locked in combat with a tiny Spearow. Shrugging that off, you make you war to the stream. The area is a little devoid of pokemon, as the wild ones seem to be engaged with watching the battle going on. Although off in the distance you can see another trainer having spotted a large group of Weedle and Kakuna in the treetops of the forest edge opposite your side of the stream....

Lady Umbra: Rounding the huge barn, you wonder aloud about what kind of water pokemon are kept here. Stepping around a wodden fence, you get your answer soon. The first thing you see is a huge lake, taking up a good third of the ranch. The end closer to you seems to be chock-full of regular old water pokemon. Magikarp, Goldeen, Chinchou, Psyduck, etc. In the center of the lake a large wooden fence extends from bank to bank, to keep the pokemon from your side out of the far side. And the far side is the one that is the most interesting as immediately you hear the cry of....Lapras!!

Eeveeboy_Geoff: Deciding to investigate deeper into the caves, you set off immediately. Even though your pace is pretty quick, somehow you never seem to catch up to the scientist you spoke to. In fact theres no sign of any human life in here yet. Every now and then you hear some ecolocation sounding through the cave, the signs of bat pokemon ahead....

Elite Water Trainer: Crouching, you slowly creep towards the sounds. An air of tension surrounds you, you could be sneaking up on a gang of bandits for all you know! It doesn't take long to catch up to the sounds, though, in fact it doesn't take nearly as long as you thought. Stumbling through a bush, you find yourself emerging onto a small natural path in the woods and right in the middle of a line of people! Jumping back you expect a fight, but soon find that you've stumbled upon a group of researchers, clearly marked by the peoples cliche safari outfits...

Waterlight
20th March 2005, 2:51 PM
Waterlight: Deciding to search the forest, you return your pokemon and set forth. Crossing the stream is little problem, as most of the native pokemon seem to have scuttled away to watch a battle going on in the distance. About a minute of walking and you find yourself at the edge of the forest. The first thing you detect is a very odd smell coming from the canopy, and looking up you find a large group of Weedle and Kakuna, most of the Weedle seem to wrapping themselves up in preperations to evolve...

As Tom trudged forth, a odour caught his attention, causing him to look around at his varied surroundings. He spotted the many Weedle, and the occasional Kakuna, preparing for evolution.

"Hmm, Nature at work, I guess" Tom said, as he observed closely.

"Come on out Waterlight!" At that, in a flash of Crimson light, Waterlight the Staryu appeared, and shreiked happily. "Hyaa!"

"It would be a nice addition to have a Weedle, wouldn't it guys?" Tom questioned, as he thought through a course of action. I know! Waterlight, send a wave of Thunder at a single Weedle, so we can battle it"

Latias10
20th March 2005, 3:16 PM
Latias10: Confidently ordering your giant rock snake to attack, Onix opens its maw widely and lets loose a cry that eminates through the forest, normally quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Spearow is taken aback by the sudden cry and is left open to be swatted out of the sky by Onix's tackle with no trouble. Struggling to regain its composure, Spearow suddenly finds itself trapped by Onix's tail, the life being squeezed out of the poor thing...One thing that you note as you watch is that quite a few wild pokemon have been gathering to watch, seems Spearow has been tormenting the area for a while now...

Catherine looked around to see all the wild pokemon gathering around. The Spearow must have bother a lot of the pokemon in the area. Still it did not need this much torture. Catherine decided she would continue battling the wild Spearow but with a less killing pokemon. She took a red and white pokeball from her belt and pressed the bouton on it. A red light came out and hit Rage and sucked him inside the pokeball. As soon as Rage was gone the wild bird had been realesed from the Bind. Catherine then decided that she would appoligy to the Spearow.

"Wild Spearow, I am sorry for toruring you like that but I was mad at you for picking on the other pokemon of this forest. I decided that even you do not disirve my Onix's attack so I have decided that I will battle you with a pokemon that you will battle better with. I do hope that from this battle you learn an importen lesson. That everybody disirves to be treated equaly. The pokemon of this forest, humans other pokemon and even you. I hope you learn this from are battle." Catherine told the bird pokemon.

After her speech Catherine took another pokeball from her belt and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened and with a flash of light Catherine's newest member of the team was in the sky. Shine. The elegent beautifly flapped his gorgose wings which shone so beautifully with the bright sun on them. He let out a happy cry because he was in a forest. He looked around to see the tall trees the pokemon watching and then the wild Spearow. He eyed his oppent and then turned to his trainer for the next move.

"Shine this Spearow has been picking on the other forest creatures here and I want to show him a lesson by beating him. Will you do it for me?" Catherine asked Shine.

Shine nodded and then turned to the wild Spearow glaring at it. Shine was mad at the Spearow for picking on the pokemon which lived in this forest. He was going to give the Spearow a lesson because he wanted this forest to be a peaceful place.

"Shine I want you to Tackle the Spearow then wrap it up with string shot and then take some of his energy away with Absorb." Catherine told the beautiful creature.

Shine nodded and then went over the plan. Then with a flap of his wings he was flying strait for the Spearow ready to show it a lesson.

aron fan
20th March 2005, 6:36 PM
[QUOTE=Latias10][color=lightslategray]Aron Fan: You give your Horsea a Sitrus Berry and it starts to look better right away. You then tell your Mankey to hit the wild rock pokemon with some Low Kicks. Mankey obeys and walks over to the paralysed Geodude and starts kicking it. Geodude curls up in a ball reducing the damage taken. After the a few kicks the Geodude is pushed back a few meters. It then struggles to launch its self at Mankey. It successfully dose but the attack those very little damage due to the state Geodude is in. After this attack the wild Geodude is pushed back by some bubbles from Horsea. It looks like it is down for good but it manages to get up. One more hit will probably knock out Geodude. What will you do?

"bash low kick"

"and thats the end of that chapter"

"return horsea"

Latias10
20th March 2005, 7:26 PM
P-Arts: You tell Vulpix to hide behind you and it dose so because it is to scared to do anything else. You throw a pokeball into the air and release your Teddiursa Ekli. You also tell Medo to battle to. Medo is the first one to make a move. He floats over to the Poochyena and gives it a nice slobbery Lick. Before Medo can use its Hypnosis attack the Poochyena kicks some sand strait into Medo’s open mouth. Medo floats hire up, away from where most attacks can hit him and tries to get the sand out of his mouth. He seems to be having bad luck with his Lick attack. Ekli lets out a Growl and then runs over to the Houndour fist hitting it with a Scratch and then with a Metal Claw. The Houndour responds to this by shooting a bunch of fireballs at Ekli. The attack pushes Ekli back and dose some damage. The Houndour then opens its mouth and out spills a thick purple gas, which spreads across the field. You cannot see anything because of the Smog attack. What will you do?

Aron Fan: Knowing that the battle is over you return your Horsea back to her pokeball. You then order your Mankey Bash to finish off the Geodude with a Low Kick. Geodude once again throws its self at Bash with a Tackle Attack. Bash knowing that it was a weak attack lets the attack hit and then hits the Geodude with a powerful Low Kick. The Low Kick knocks Geodude back a few meters and faints it. For his effort Bash receives a Level Up. Now you have quite a few options of what you can do. Like you could visit the nearby town behind you. Or explore the rocky land. Or maybe even catch the wild Geodude. It is all up to you. What will you do?

Tamer Zack
20th March 2005, 7:46 PM
Sorry but Zamer Zack I haven't got your reply either. If your reading this please get it to me with 24 hours since your reply ties in with psychic scyther.

The forums just started working for me am I too late to replay.

Flames Galore
21st March 2005, 3:24 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls
Chikorita, meandude33, flames glore: As the fourth person departs, the three of you decide to go your own ways. Although after a few minutes of walking its apparent these different ways will converge in the same spot anyway. Curving along the path, you hear an annoyingly loud screech ring out through the woods. Quickening your pace to investigate, your group soon finds that it was only a trainer's Onix, locked in combat with a tiny Spearow. Shrugging that off, you make you war to the stream. The area is a little devoid of pokemon, as the wild ones seem to be engaged with watching the battle going on. Although off in the distance you can see another trainer having spotted a large group of Weedle and Kakuna in the treetops of the forest edge opposite your side of the stream....


"Intruiging," said Trey, observing the group of bugs. "Go, Indigo," he said quietly, sending out his Swablu. "Indigo," he asked, "do you see that group of Weedle and Kakuna over there?"
"Why yes, I do."
"Good. Please fly over there and use your fly attack on the toughest Weedle you see. Then, use peck on it until it's knocked out, and hold it down until I get there. Okay?"
"Okay," chirped the bird, "but I have one question. Why do you want a Weedle? Aren't Kakunas their evolved form?"
"True," agreed Trey, "but how am I supposed to train a pokemon whose only move is harden?"
"Dunno," said Swablu, starting to fly towards the group.

Eeveeboy_geoff
21st March 2005, 7:21 AM
Eeveeboy_Geoff: Deciding to investigate deeper into the caves, you set off immediately. Even though your pace is pretty quick, somehow you never seem to catch up to the scientist you spoke to. In fact theres no sign of any human life in here yet. Every now and then you hear some ecolocation sounding through the cave, the signs of bat pokemon ahead....

Jeff ***** his head to one side and listens to the clicking sounds of echolocation. "Bats!" he says to Inferno.

"That much," replies the Vulpix. "Is obvious. They're probably Zubats."

"Come on, would you!?" Jeff heads towards the echolocation sounds, keeping an eye out for anything interesting, be it Zubats or anything else.

Elite Water Trainer
21st March 2005, 11:23 AM
Elite Water Trainer: Crouching, you slowly creep towards the sounds. An air of tension surrounds you, you could be sneaking up on a gang of bandits for all you know! It doesn't take long to catch up to the sounds, though, in fact it doesn't take nearly as long as you thought. Stumbling through a bush, you find yourself emerging onto a small natural path in the woods and right in the middle of a line of people! Jumping back you expect a fight, but soon find that you've stumbled upon a group of researchers, clearly marked by the peoples cliche safari outfits...
"Oh!" Hayley takes a deep breath while she examines the Safari researchers then gets to her feet. "I didn't know who was here. Lotad and I were walking in the woods and heard your voices so we thought we would come over to see what's going on." Lotad comes out of the bushes and stands beside Hayley who keeps on talking. "What are you doing here, is there something interesting happening in this area that brings you all the way out to the Rainbow Waterfalls?"

Rayzen
21st March 2005, 3:00 PM
Sorry for the late update, couldn't get my lazy self up to do it...

Rainbow Waterfalls

Hureta: Picking up your still-healing pokemon, you give one final look to the empty building and set off on your way. In the daylight everything seems to be a bit less frightening, and with the clearence of the Misdreavus theres a sense of calmness in the air as you walk. After about an hour of walking, Swinub suddenly perks up and sniffs the air. Not long after you pick up the mystery odor yourself. It smells like....maple syurp? Odd...



Centin smells maple syrup. Denulge, his swinub also sniffs it. He then dashes toward the great aroma. Centin follows his swinub dashing along the fertile grounds. Seems that it has been raked...

Anyway, will walking along the canyonic passage, Centin saw a small cottage in a middle of a dried up forest. The forest still bears life but it looks kinda lack of water. However, this is all just an assumption as the cottage and the forest is far away.

As denulge picks up the scent, they were going parallel distance from the forest. They were not getting any closer nor further as the scent source remains unfound as Denulge sniffs the way. Still, Centin keeps following 'the nose' as he feels ood, maple syrup...near rainbow waterfalls? XD

ForeverFlygon
21st March 2005, 5:55 PM
ForeverFlygon: Walking further into the ridge with styx at your side, you both talk and laugh and have an all around good time with each other. After a few hours of this, you and Styx plop down under a tree.looking up, you gasp in wonder. Towering over you is a huge stone tower rickety ladder leads to an entrance about 20 feet in the air.it looks like you’ll have to climb the other 100 feet from the inside.will you climb the ladder?

Walking forward along the ridge, Feera eventually returns Styx, and sends him to the Daycare. Continuing onwards, he reaches an old tower. Taking some time, Feera decides to try the old ladder, even though it seems as if it could fall apart any second. But, he thinks, no risks make no adventures, and begins to climb.

Radical Edward
22nd March 2005, 4:07 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

Vagabond Aeon:(repost of last update)Hania chirups then hops off your shoulder and squares off with the bug. she begins to run around Pinco, getting faster by the minute.Pinco tries to stay up, but topples over, his eyes spinning in the classic anime style.Taking advantage of its temporary incapacitation, Hania nails it hard, causing a few of its plates to fall off.The Pinco’s not looking to good, but it still has some fight left in it.What will you do?



Darkchu: As you and your electric rodent venture toward the rumbling, it grows louder and loyder, growing to a deafening roar. The air becomes moist and humid. The further you walk, the lighter it becomes, until you and Darkchu come upon a room about the size of a football stadium. Looking up, you see a majestic waterfall, it falls around 300 feet downward before hitting a river, which is outfitted with numerous cleaning devices. Filters nets, pipes, and everything else. Suddenly, you are yanked out of your awe by an ear-splitting scream. Looking around, you see a woman of about 20 years old wearing a lab coat, cowering in a corner. The reason for her fear is clear. A man wearing a black suit wit a red R is threatening her with a Scyther and a Croconaw. In front of the two pokemon is a flareon looking very pained. As the two vicious pokemon close in on it, the woman screams, throwing herself between them and her flareon. Will you help?

Crazy Wartortle: Your houndour nods, than, hoping to catch the minun off guard, fires a ton of embers at the poor electric mouse. Most hit, singing its fur, and causing it to fall over. “Mi….” it sighs, than gives up, KO’d. Level up for Houndour. You throw your pokeball, spinning it through the air.it hits the minun, who weakly tries to dodge, but is sucked up into the ball. The ball rocks a few times than dings. Congrats! You have caught a male, level 5 minun. You notice that the door that minun came out of has opened all the way, Revealing a round, study like room. Will you explore the room?

The Legend: (repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?


DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: You start up the rickety ladder, hoping that it won’t break under your weight. About half way up, a rung breaks under your feet, off-balancing you, almost making you fall. After climbing the rest of the way up, climbing into the tower, you find yourself in a large room, full, of hay, and to your disgust, dead rodents. Looking around, it seems theirs not much to do up here, turning around, you are about to climb back down, when you hear a very faint rustling. Freezing, you here the source of the rustling hit the floor with a thump. Looking over your shoulder, you see the largest Noctowl you’ve ever seen. Its head brushes the ceiling, about 9 feet tall , at its highest point, including its eyebrows.Cocking its head, it recites a small poem.

Fire, water, earth, and air
Challenge them, all four, We dare
Defeat them all within the day
And you efforts will be repaid

It seems to be some kind of invitation or challenge. Will you find out more?

Rekkuza
22nd March 2005, 4:46 AM
I am restarting my adventure.

Rekkuza and his good pal Diglett strolled along through the Rock Garden. They admired the great landscape and structure of the area like no other.

"Hey Digda, I bet we will find some neat stuff here..." Rek went on. The two gave each other a little "hmp", and off they went. As they neared the great structures, Rekkuza stopped. "This looks like a good place to train or do what ever, huh Digda." Diglett was not as interested in Rekkuza as much as he was about the sand. "Ohh, thats right. You can burrow. Sweet." Rek finished. "Now lets see what the Rock Garden has in store for us..."

Darkchu
22nd March 2005, 6:17 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

Darkchu: As you and your electric rodent venture toward the rumbling, it grows louder and loyder, growing to a deafening roar. The air becomes moist and humid. The further you walk, the lighter it becomes, until you and Darkchu come upon a room about the size of a football stadium. Looking up, you see a majestic waterfall, it falls around 300 feet downward before hitting a river, which is outfitted with numerous cleaning devices. Filters nets, pipes, and everything else. Suddenly, you are yanked out of your awe by an ear-splitting scream. Looking around, you see a woman of about 20 years old wearing a lab coat, cowering in a corner. The reason for her fear is clear. A man wearing a black suit wit a red R is threatening her with a Scyther and a Croconaw. In front of the two pokemon is a flareon looking very pained. As the two vicious pokemon close in on it, the woman screams, throwing herself between them and her flareon. Will you help?



Trotting down the path, they hear the pounding getting louder and louder.
"God it's getting hot in here." Tucci said, woping the sweat of his face
;025; " it's the humidity."
Walking onward, They walked into the giant cavern at the end of the tunnel. All they could do is stare at the majesty before them. The cavern was roughly aslong as a rugby field and was filled mainly with a giant waterfall. it was over 300 feet high atleast and was just cascading down the cliff and into a giant pool below. All around it was a mist of water, shimmering and sparkleing in the light.
"wow!" Tucci said in awe.
;025; " for once I agree with you."
At the bottom of he water fall around the pool where pipe and filters and the like.
"This must be where all the water for fountain garden comes from."
;025; "Or atleast the majority of it."
They both jumped when the serenity was pierced by a womens scream. Looking around Tucci saw a women confronted by a team rocket official. Her lone flareon was confronted by a scyther and a croconaw, which were both grinning menacingly. The flareon was panting and was holding one it's paws of the ground.
"We have to help her." Tucci said to Darkchu.
Nodding his head darkchu said
;025;" I'll get the croconaw and scyther while you send out Jess to go and help that lady down there."
"Ok." he said, dropping Jess's ball to the floor. She pooped out and before she could give a yip Darkchu grabbed he muzzle. She was about to pull away until he started to wisper in her ear. Nodding her head in ageement she started to slink over to the woman and flareon.
"Ok, now you go to Darkchu." he wispered. The glowing rat nodded his head, and charged over to the two team rockets poke's. Just as darkchu starts to run the two pokemon start to close in on the wounded flareon, with another shriek, she throws herself infront of it. Darkchu, just getting close enough jumps up with a cry and slams into the scyther with a tackle, knocking it into the croconaw. Jess has also reached her target and is helping the woman carry the flareon to saftey. the rocket member looks up at Tucci and growls angrily, his plans having been interupted. darkchu takes a defensive stance and the scyther and croconaw get up, both of them fuming at being suprise attacked.

aron fan
22nd March 2005, 9:36 AM
Aron Fan: Knowing that the battle is over you return your Horsea back to her pokeball. You then order your Mankey Bash to finish off the Geodude with a Low Kick. Geodude once again throws its self at Bash with a Tackle Attack. Bash knowing that it was a weak attack lets the attack hit and then hits the Geodude with a powerful Low Kick. The Low Kick knocks Geodude back a few meters and faints it. For his effort Bash receives a Level Up. Now you have quite a few options of what you can do. Like you could visit the nearby town behind you. Or explore the rocky land. Or maybe even catch the wild Geodude. It is all up to you. What will you do?

"wow ok i never noticed the town , return mankey"

"go ponyta" he shout as libertys pokeball slipped from his fingers

"ok can you take me to that town" will said confidently jumping on ponyta

Phaedra
22nd March 2005, 6:13 PM
Vagabond Aeon (repost of last update) - Hania chirups then hops off your shoulder and squares off with the bug. she begins to run around Pinco, getting faster by the minute.Pinco tries to stay up, but topples over, his eyes spinning in the classic anime style.Taking advantage of its temporary incapacitation, Hania nails it hard, causing a few of its plates to fall off.The Pinco’s not looking to good, but it still has some fight left in it.What will you do?

"Excellent work, Hania. We've almost got it now... keep it occupied for a moment." While Hania and the Pineco stared eachother down, Jeremy prepared a Poke Ball for use. "This thing looks weakened enough... now or never. Hania, give him a Peck..."

Crazy Wartortle
22nd March 2005, 11:51 PM
Crazy Wartortle: Your houndour nods, than, hoping to catch the minun off guard, fires a ton of embers at the poor electric mouse. Most hit, singing its fur, and causing it to fall over. “Mi….” it sighs, than gives up, KO’d. Level up for Houndour. You throw your pokeball, spinning it through the air.it hits the minun, who weakly tries to dodge, but is sucked up into the ball. The ball rocks a few times than dings. Congrats! You have caught a male, level 5 minun. You notice that the door that minun came out of has opened all the way, Revealing a round, study like room. Will you explore the room?

Sweet, a Minun. Good job Houndour. Red took out a potion and sprayed his injured pooch with it.
"How about exploring that door over there?"
;228;"Hound hour our"
"Alright let's get moving, you too Minun." Red let out his Minun, and sprayed him with a potion as well. The three than walked into the door.

ForeverFlygon
23rd March 2005, 8:53 AM
ForeverFlygon: You start up the rickety ladder, hoping that it won’t break under your weight. About half way up, a rung breaks under your feet, off-balancing you, almost making you fall. After climbing the rest of the way up, climbing into the tower, you find yourself in a large room, full, of hay, and to your disgust, dead rodents. Looking around, it seems theirs not much to do up here, turning around, you are about to climb back down, when you hear a very faint rustling. Freezing, you here the source of the rustling hit the floor with a thump. Looking over your shoulder, you see the largest Noctowl you’ve ever seen. Its head brushes the ceiling, about 9 feet tall , at its highest point, including its eyebrows.Cocking its head, it recites a small poem.

Fire, water, earth, and air
Challenge them, all four, We dare
Defeat them all within the day
And you efforts will be repaid

It seems to be some kind of invitation or challenge. Will you find out more?
Just a small note; the color is Burlywood, not burleywood.

As the Noctowl speaks, Feera begins to wonder what he is talking of.
'Maybe he is talking of the elements, but in pokemon types? Fire water, earth and air, will become Fire, Water Ground anf Flying... That must be it! But then to the part of defeating them... Shall I battle one of every type, maybe? And within a day? I wonder where I can find a Water type in these parts though. Flying should be easy, unless the pokemon is a goood battler. But the repaying part seems good, unless it is to punish me. I wonder... But this could be a good thing to do also.'

"Okay, honorable Noctowl, I accept thee challenge. Will you please tell me something more about it, so that I am not completely blindfolded?"

Trick-or-Treater
23rd March 2005, 5:08 PM
yugh, i would like to restart my adventure at Memory Lane.

ROBEATSKEE1
24th March 2005, 9:47 AM
i would like to make a change from the cloud forest to the fountain gardens since i dont think theres an updator for the cloud forests

enchantress
25th March 2005, 10:13 AM
i would like to make a change from the cloud forest to the fountain gardens since i dont think theres an updator for the cloud forests
Another ZA did take over the Cloud Forest from me but due to the downtime those posts were lost. That ZA also appears to have disappeared so I guess I'll start updating the Cloud Forest again since there is nobody else to cover it. If you want to stay in the area I'll be updating within the next couple of days, otherwise you're still free to switch areas if you'd prefer.

Latias10
25th March 2005, 5:18 PM
Rekkuza: You walk into Rock Garden with your Diglett Digda and admire the beautiful landscape. Digda seems to be more interested in playing around in the sand then doing anything else so you decide to wait for him to finish playing before you head out. While you watch Digda enjoying himself you are knocked to the ground by something from the air. Digda immediately stops his playing and checks if you are all right. The creature that had hit you lands on the ground and lets out a chirp. It seems that the thing that hit you was a Taillow and it also seems very sorry for hitting you. You then see a boy around the age of 10 with brown hair and raggedy clothes run over to you. When he reaches you he stops and the Taillow flies up and lands on his shoulder. “I am very sorry about my Tallow hitting you. It did not mean to. Please forgive it,” the boy says in an ashamed tone. What will you do?

Aron Fan: You return your Mankey to its pokeball and send out your elegant Ponyta Liberty. You confidently get on Liberty’s back and ride to off to the town. When you reach the town Liberty slows down her pace and slowly walks through the town. You look around to see many shops and buildings. There are also a lot of trainers with their pokemon roaming through the town. Liberty stops when you arrive at an area where there are lots of trainers battling. A girl who looks around 8 years old with yellow hair in pigtails, a silky white dress and a hat to match walks over to you. “Would you like to battle?” she asks with a sweet smile on her face. What will you do?

P-Arts: (Repost of last update) You tell Vulpix to hide behind you and it dose so because it is to scared to do anything else. You throw a pokeball into the air and release your Teddiursa Ekli. You also tell Medo to battle to. Medo is the first one to make a move. He floats over to the Poochyena and gives it a nice slobbery Lick. Before Medo can use its Hypnosis attack the Poochyena kicks some sand strait into Medo’s open mouth. Medo floats hire up, away from where most attacks can hit him and tries to get the sand out of his mouth. He seems to be having bad luck with his Lick attack. Ekli lets out a Growl and then runs over to the Houndour fist hitting it with a Scratch and then with a Metal Claw. The Houndour responds to this by shooting a bunch of fireballs at Ekli. The attack pushes Ekli back and dose some damage. The Houndour then opens its mouth and out spills a thick purple gas, which spreads across the field. You cannot see anything because of the Smog attack. What will you do?

Golden Mew
25th March 2005, 5:37 PM
When is Eon going to update? It's been ages since his last update!

Amras.MG
25th March 2005, 10:11 PM
You know, many updators have lives outside of FB. Perhaps this is just the case with Eon. He may have homework, Spring Break vacation, or anything else that's keeping him away. Or maybe he just doesn't want to update right now. Please be patient. And please do not hound after updators. We do have lives, too. (OMG)

enchantress
26th March 2005, 1:08 AM
This is a perfect example of not only why ZA's are constantly coming and going, but also why the current ones are overworked. Updators put in a lot of voluntary time giving you adventures and when they have the time to do them and are updating regularly everyone is their best friend. When they're busy and updates either slow down or slack off completely for a while, everyone is harassing them with, "LIEK OMFG WHERE HAVE ZE UPDATES GONE!!!!!#@@111!!!!!"

Eon has his reasons for not having updated yet and so do I. Please don't harass updators, it turns them off and they're less inclined to update. If they quit it leaves the rest of us with more to do and it leaves you with less frequent updates. Think about that before you start complaining again.

ROBEATSKEE1
26th March 2005, 1:45 AM
okay then ill go back to the cloud forest

TreeckoKnight87
26th March 2005, 4:29 AM
Chase stepped into the Fountain garden with his Bulbasaur, Saur. They trodded down the path, admiring the many fountains filled with water pokemon.

"I hope we can find a strong water type. This places is overflowing with um," Chase said to Saur.

"Bulba," Saur agreed. They walked around gingerly, so as not to step on any wild pokemon lying about. Chase was prepared to get a fishing rod, but Saur nudged him and pointed to a sign reading No Fishing. Chase sighed.

"Oh well, we'll have to do this the hard way," he sighed. Saur nodded and they trudged along in their search.

Ytnim
26th March 2005, 6:52 AM
Extremely sorry for my lack of updates, alot of stuff going on right now and I just caught up. I also thought my computer ate all my updates I had done at one stage but I found them again but not before I wasted time trying to rewrite them. Anyway hopefully I'll have more frequent updates in the future.

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ice Tyranitar- "Snow Ball wake up!" you shout to your pokémon, desperately trying to wake him up. It worked, to an extent since Snow Ball was looking a bit groggy from just waking up. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!" You yelled to get the message across to your snorunt. He heard and looked towards the partially frozen exeggcute. Sucking in his breath, a blast of icy cold air blew towards the grass/psychic type. The aim was off though and less than half of the super-cooled air hit its target. While this was going on, exeggcute was violently shaking itself, trying to free itself from its icy prison. Hairline fractures spread like wildfire all over the frozen parts of its body, the cracks growing until the ice broke, freeing its captive. Although still cold, exeggcute could once again move freely and doing so, glowed a pinkish tone. The air between the two pokemon rippled as a blast of psychic energy ripped through space between them, making contact with Snow Ball. The impact knocked your pokemon back a few feet but he got up quickly, ready for more combat. What will you do?

Dark Fire- Pulling out another X-attack, you sprayed your torchic with it. He felt even stronger straight away, puffing out his chest.

“This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks.” were your orders to Torchic.

He nodded in answer and then ran at his opponent. Slowpoke, as its name suggests, was just to fat and lazy to make any real attempt to dodge, his try at avoiding the attack was laughable to say the least. Torchic leaped into the air, his talon glowing with white energy. He brought down his claw, putting a deep cut in Slowpoke. This time the world renowned ‘dumb’ pokemon felt pain, even if it only was for a few seconds and about 6 seconds after the event, the pain was intense the time it was felt. Torchic was unrelenting, following his cut by putting his whole strength into his body, striking Slowpoke’s head. Torchic had to wait again before Slowpoke showed signs of the attack being effective. Slowpoke’s face twisted in pain as it’s nerves registered the hit, apparently hurting even more than the last hit. After your opponent overcame its throbbing face, a bluish energy surrounded its body and Torchic’s body. Then it faded but not before giving Torchic a twinge, disabling its strength. Following this Slowpoke filled its mouth with something as its mouth bulged with whatever was inside. Releasing the pressure in its mouth, a jet of water was shot in Torchic’s direction. Torchic was wary of the attack after he saw Slowpoke’s mouth swelling up and quickly rolled away from the water, avoiding injury. What will you do?

Psychic Scyther- “Scyther, use an onslaught of quick attacks on girafarig!!” you yelled to your pokemon.

“Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy!” Scyther replied in the affirmative to your commands.

At this time the sky opened up, literally, and a giant hand came in through the rip in the sky. Picking up Tamer Zack and his pokemon, it took them away, presumably to the Sky Gate, beginning of the Cloud Garden. Kirlia, seeing it was not needed, teleported from battle. Scyther shook off the events that just occurred and put his focus on Girafarig. Speeding up to perform his quick attack, the bug/flying type became the green blur seen so many times in this battle before. He struck the psychic type, not stopping but kept speeding up and doing a loop and returning to hit strike again. This happened about 5 times, forcing Girafarig to its knees. Scyther then stopped, tired from it attacks. Girafarig was on its knees, obviously in pain and panting heavily. It looked up and fire was in its eyes. It was ****** off and was going to give it everything it had. The wind whipped up around the long neck pokemon then little balls surrounded it. They just floated around for a moment before heading Scyther’s way, in a ‘V’ formation. They all struck the mantis but that wasn’t what did the damage. Each time one made contact it released a little ball of flame. These caught Scyther alight and did major damage before Scyther managed to put them out. Where Girafarig was hiding this power you didn’t know but you did know that Scyther was also now on his knees, in a lot of pain, maybe more so than Girafarig. What will you do?

Goin’ Graveler- Traversing further into the cave, you find that the walls seem to give off some kind of natural light that allows you to see where you are going. Even so, travelling underground disorientated your sense of time and you lose track of how long you have been walking. Eventually you come across a fairly large hole in the tunnel that prevents your passing. On the other side are two people, a guy and a girl. They are both dressed in black and even with the natural lighting, their faces are hidden. Then a voice came from inside the hole.

“I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!”

The girl dressed in black sees you and throws a pokeball forward. It released a Teddiursa who gives you a grin that sends shivers down your spine.

“Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers! Teddiursa, Scratch then Lick!”

What will you do?

Batesy- “Zubat, Supersonic followed by a Leech Life!” the male voice yelled at his pokemon.

“Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!” the female voice said, meaning someone else was here with you, even though you couldn’t see them.

Cherry growled at her opponent fiercely, the zubat backing off slightly. It didn’t scare it away though, sending out supersonic rays at your Charmander. Cherry ducked under one and leaped over another but there wasn’t enough room to keep dodging and so was hit by the attack. Cherry walked around like a drunk for a moment before jumping up to attack Zubat. She missed though and jumped into the wall head-first, doing some damage. Zubat swooped down and latched its fangs into Cherry, draining her of some energy. The combination of hitting her head and being bitten got her senses back and she struck Zubat across the face with her sharp claws. What will you do?

Schrack- Spraying your Krabby with a potion revitalised your pokemon and it felt instantly better. Giving a mean look (not the attack) at Nosepass it got ready for battle once again.

“Go over to the Nosepass and slam into it.” You ordered.

Scuttling forward, Krabby put its whole weight into attacking Nosepass which it did quite well, knocking it back a step or two which is a pretty good achievement against a rock solid pokemon like Nosepass. It wasn’t deterred though as it concentrated on hardening itself to help its defence. Charging forward it tackled Krabby hard, knocking him back a foot or two but Krabby took the hit and was ready for more. What will you do?

Rose Arch

Psyshadow- Quickly scrambling up a tree you sit just above the lower branches, the leaves hiding you from view. Watching where the tremors are coming from you can see a huge cloud of dust. This dust cloud gets closer and closer until you can see what is making the dust. It is a massive herd of Rhydon and Rhyhorn! They stop in the field and after trotting around for a while they begin to graze. They haven’t noticed you by either sight or smell since you are hidden by the lower canopy of the trees and you are downwind of them. You could try to get down but they might attack if you do. Looking around in the tree you are in you see a huge green face! Almost falling out of the tree you see it to be the head of a Tropius, blending in with the trees. It moves its head forward as if pointing at you then at its back. A look of urgency is on its face as it tries to get its message across. It seems to want you to get on its back. What will you do?

Kal-El
26th March 2005, 7:00 AM
OOC: Thanks Ytnim!

Batesy- “Zubat, Supersonic followed by a Leech Life!” the male voice yelled at his pokemon.

“Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!” the female voice said, meaning someone else was here with you, even though you couldn’t see them.

Cherry growled at her opponent fiercely, the zubat backing off slightly. It didn’t scare it away though, sending out supersonic rays at your Charmander. Cherry ducked under one and leaped over another but there wasn’t enough room to keep dodging and so was hit by the attack. Cherry walked around like a drunk for a moment before jumping up to attack Zubat. She missed though and jumped into the wall head-first, doing some damage. Zubat swooped down and latched its fangs into Cherry, draining her of some energy. The combination of hitting her head and being bitten got her senses back and she struck Zubat across the face with her sharp claws. What will you do?

The male issued his attacks. A Super Sonic followed by Leech Life. Batesy heard the orders for the Zubat but he also heard the female.
“Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers!”
'Another trainer?' he said in his head, still watching the battle.
After a few attacks, Cherry looked a bit hurt and accidentally hit the wall. But she got her own back and slashed the Zubat.
"Cherry," Batesy said thinking quickly. "Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!"

aron fan
26th March 2005, 10:26 AM
Aron Fan: You return your Mankey to its pokeball and send out your elegant Ponyta Liberty. You confidently get on Liberty’s back and ride to off to the town. When you reach the town Liberty slows down her pace and slowly walks through the town. You look around to see many shops and buildings. There are also a lot of trainers with their pokemon roaming through the town. Liberty stops when you arrive at an area where there are lots of trainers battling. A girl who looks around 8 years old with yellow hair in pigtails, a silky white dress and a hat to match walks over to you. “Would you like to battle?” she asks with a sweet smile on her face. What will you do?

"i'll battle if you show round the town first ok"

Nagashi
26th March 2005, 1:31 PM
P-Arts: (Repost of last update) You tell Vulpix to hide behind you and it dose so because it is to scared to do anything else. You throw a pokeball into the air and release your Teddiursa Ekli. You also tell Medo to battle to. Medo is the first one to make a move. He floats over to the Poochyena and gives it a nice slobbery Lick. Before Medo can use its Hypnosis attack the Poochyena kicks some sand strait into Medo’s open mouth. Medo floats hire up, away from where most attacks can hit him and tries to get the sand out of his mouth. He seems to be having bad luck with his Lick attack. Ekli lets out a Growl and then runs over to the Houndour fist hitting it with a Scratch and then with a Metal Claw. The Houndour responds to this by shooting a bunch of fireballs at Ekli. The attack pushes Ekli back and dose some damage. The Houndour then opens its mouth and out spills a thick purple gas, which spreads across the field. You cannot see anything because of the Smog attack. What will you do?
Hm... Good job Ekli, Medo! Ok, Medo, send the opposing trainer to sleep! We'll show him to mess with other Pokemon! Then get over to the Houndour and Lick him! Ekli, Growl to Scratch on the Houndour!

Dark Fire
26th March 2005, 4:10 PM
Dark Fire- Pulling out another X-attack, you sprayed your torchic with it. He felt even stronger straight away, puffing out his chest.

“This time try a cut, followed by strength. Whatever you do try to dodge his attacks.” were your orders to Torchic.

He nodded in answer and then ran at his opponent. Slowpoke, as its name suggests, was just to fat and lazy to make any real attempt to dodge, his try at avoiding the attack was laughable to say the least. Torchic leaped into the air, his talon glowing with white energy. He brought down his claw, putting a deep cut in Slowpoke. This time the world renowned ‘dumb’ pokemon felt pain, even if it only was for a few seconds and about 6 seconds after the event, the pain was intense the time it was felt. Torchic was unrelenting, following his cut by putting his whole strength into his body, striking Slowpoke’s head. Torchic had to wait again before Slowpoke showed signs of the attack being effective. Slowpoke’s face twisted in pain as it’s nerves registered the hit, apparently hurting even more than the last hit. After your opponent overcame its throbbing face, a bluish energy surrounded its body and Torchic’s body. Then it faded but not before giving Torchic a twinge, disabling its strength. Following this Slowpoke filled its mouth with something as its mouth bulged with whatever was inside. Releasing the pressure in its mouth, a jet of water was shot in Torchic’s direction. Torchic was wary of the attack after he saw Slowpoke’s mouth swelling up and quickly rolled away from the water, avoiding injury. What will you do?

Littix noticed that his Torchic is feeling stronger, meaning his tactic is working.
"Torchic great dodge, im getting tired of this battle. So let's crank it up," Littix once again reached into his bag. His hand came out not only with an X-Attack, but with a pokeball as well. "Here's another X-attack, now use dig, then cut, and lastly use rock slide. If you knock him out I'll catch him. But if you don't then keep barraging him with rock slides." Littix finished his command and a big smile crossed his face. Now all he had to do is wait for the outcome...

Rekkuza
26th March 2005, 5:29 PM
Rekkuza: You walk into Rock Garden with your Diglett Digda and admire the beautiful landscape. Digda seems to be more interested in playing around in the sand then doing anything else so you decide to wait for him to finish playing before you head out. While you watch Digda enjoying himself you are knocked to the ground by something from the air. Digda immediately stops his playing and checks if you are all right. The creature that had hit you lands on the ground and lets out a chirp. It seems that the thing that hit you was a Taillow and it also seems very sorry for hitting you. You then see a boy around the age of 10 with brown hair and raggedy clothes run over to you. When he reaches you he stops and the Taillow flies up and lands on his shoulder. “I am very sorry about my Tallow hitting you. It did not mean to. Please forgive it,” the boy says in an ashamed tone. What will you do?
In future reference, just call me Rek. :)

Rekkuza glanced quickly once he hit the ground and saw the Taillow. "Owww." Rek said to himself as the boy came running toward him. "Ahh, thought this belonged to someone." Rekkuza said as the bird flew onto the boy's shoulder. "It looks as if you are training your Taillow, I remember training. It was hard, but it was worth it." Rek finished as he looked at the boy once more. "Hey...how about a battle?" Rekkuza asked as he pulled out another pokeball.

enchantress
26th March 2005, 6:31 PM
SKY GATE
If there is anyone in the Sky Gate area and I’ve missed you (which I obviously have since I haven’t written any updates for it) could you please PM me your last update/reply so that I can edit an update in for you? Thanks in advance.


CLOUD FOREST
Cain - Ick, I’m going to sound like a broken record here but could you please put your pokemon into your signature? I don’t know who “Nubs” is since you’ve given no indication as to the type of pokemon he/she is. Also, could you not just put, “Be ready to attack if it charges me again”? You need to be specific when ordering your attacks.

Feeling you need some protection against the wild Phanpy you call for Nubs who appears from the bushes looking completely unconcerned with what is happening. More interested in the berry it is chewing than anything else, Nubs slowly shuffles forward. Asking Nubs to prepare to attack should Phanpy try to attack you again, Nubs reassesses the situation, taking note of your position on the forest floor and realising that you had indeed been attacked. Not at all pleased with this Nubs obediently takes a protective stance in front of you but when Phanpy does charge forward to attack, Nubs simply stares at it dumbly, realising it hasn’t been told exactly how to attack, and is soon bowled over by Phanpy’s Tackle. What will you do?

Jau - After witnessing the amazing sight of Cotton’s evolution take place right in front of your eyes you return your elegant Altaria to her pokeball for a well-deserved rest before heading off into the Cloud Forest with a grin spreading from ear to ear, feeling as proud as punch for having raised your dear little Swablu so well. A short time later you hear a faint scream and stop dead in your tracks, your expression quickly turning to one of concern as you listen to see if you can hear the sound again. After a few agonisingly long seconds you hear the scream again. It is faint, but definitely close by. What will you do?

Nightime Lugia - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest you are suddenly accosted by an Ekans who has appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around your foot. What will you do?

Dark Scizor - With Meditite being so cheeky you decide to use a trick of your own, ordering Scyther to create a Substitute of himself. Sacrificing a quarter of his remaining health, Scyther carries out your instructions, creating a “clone” which Meditite believes to be your buggy friend. Meditite then blasts another Confusion toward Scyther, hitting the clone for decent damage, but the Substitute takes the brunt of the attack, leaving Scyther free to move in with Quick Attack. Taken off-guard, Meditite stumbles, falling out of the tree and landing on the ground. Insulted at having been outwitted, even for a moment, Meditite stares angrily at the Substitute before releasing another Confusion. The Substitute once again absorbs the attack but it’s not likely to hold up much longer if Meditite is left free to attack it like this. Scyther is also feeling a little light headed after having used a significant amount of energy to create the clone. What will you do?

rosedarkmaster - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. The light is filtering through the trees giving the forest a sense of tranquillity when you are suddenly startled by the sound of a shrill scream. Stopping dead in your tracks you listen, wondering if you had perhaps been hearing things. Pikachu looks up at you, a small frown on her little face when you both hear it again. Pikachu immediately rushes into the bushes, eager to help whoever is in trouble when a moment later she is thrown back out again and lands on her rear at your feet. With a look of surprise on her face she doesn’t even have a chance to react when a Ralts appears from the foliage looking very angry. Uh-oh! Looks like you Pika has invaded this one’s territory. Whatever will you do?

Amadeus Windfall - You only need to reply once to an update…

With good intentions you and Nidoni approach Teddiursa, explaining that what it is doing is mean and that it is causing Ledyba some pain. Teddi doesn’t seem to take too kindly to this kind of “criticism” however and bares its teeth at you both, growling, before it lashes out to Scratch Nidoni. Luckily Nidoni has good reflexes and manages to leap backward quickly enough to avoid being swiped but it doesn’t look like Teddiursa is going to give up. What will you do?

Eon - Enraged by the attack upon her master, Inferno growls furiously at Sudowoodo before lunging forward to Crunch down hard on one of Sudowoodo’s woody legs. She holds on tight, causing the trickster tree quite some pain while Eclipse (Which is who? Eclipse is not listed in your sig), rushes to the nearest tree and hacks away at it with Cut, causing the tree to fall and land smack on top of…. Inferno! Inferno yelps with pain, trapped beneath the tree trunk, while Eclipse looks on, totally stunned by what he/she has done. Rushing forward Eclipse puts all of its Strength into its body as it rushes for Sudowoodo, ramming it hard before being smacked in the face with Rock Smash. It looks like this battle is going to be tougher than you first thought. What will you do?

LordAndrew - The last line of your reply was unnecessary. You had already ordered Plusle’s moves, please don’t assume that they will work, that’s up to me.

Horrified by the sight of Murkrow attacking the now defenceless Swablu, you order Plusle to put a stop to the vicious bird’s attack. Plusle moves forward, his cheeks sparking angrily with electricity while he Growls at Murkrow. Murkrow, sensing another presence, turns it’s beady black eyes toward Plusle, staring him down with a menacing expression in its eyes. Plusle then unleashes a Thunder Wave but Murkrow’s reflexes are quick and it darts upward, barely evading the attack before it swoops back around and down toward Plusle, pecking him hard on the cheek. Plusle cries out it pain but is even more angry now that he’s come under attack himself. What will you do?

!すげい! - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you begin to travel through the forest you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. A short time later you reach the banks of a stream which is running through the forest. You notice several pokemon in the immediate vicinity, perhaps attracted by the water and lush growth along this stretch of the forest. You see a Caterpie and Wurmple climbing a nearby tree, a Sentret and Zigzagoon foraging around for food, a Chinchou bobbing away in the middle of the stream, and a Sunkern lazing happily in the sun. What would you like to do?

RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - I’m really tiring of your sarcasm. Cut it out or switch areas, the choice is yours

With Geodude moving in to attack Custard, the little bird flies a little higher but he hadn’t been counting on Geodude using a rock on the ground to grab a hold of and launch itself into the air in a somersault-like fashion. Custard’s eyes widen in shock as Geodude sails toward him before crashing into him with Tackle causing both pokemon to fall out of the air and land on the ground with a thud. Dazed from the rough landing Custard struggles to get the rock pokemon off from on top of him. Finally breaking free he ruffles his feathers indignantly before unleashing rainbow colored beam upon Geodude who has by now rolled into a Defense Curl. Custard’s Aurora Beam hits home, engulfing Geodude’s rocky form in an icy sheath. Geodude didn’t lose as much damage as he could have due to his defense curl but he now appears to be frozen in this position…

Meanwhile, Gulpin appears to be growing bored already, closing his eyes and Yawning widely. Fearful of Poliwag’s Hypnosis having put Gulpin to sleep you watch it carefully for a moment before Gulpin opens his eyes and grins widely. Gulpin isn’t bored or tired after all. Seeing as direct eye contact is necessary for Hypnosis to work, Gulpin had evaded the attack by shutting its eyes, and it’s Yawn has actually made Poliwag drowsy instead. You notice Poliwag’s eyes drooping as he releases a half-hearted Bubble upon Gulpin before Gulpin begins lurching forward and rams into Poliwag with Pound. Poliwag falls over, half-asleep and too tired to be bothered retaliating. What will you do?

PokéCma - Deciding to go with the rather bizarre strategy of not battling at all, you instead decide to try and wear Caterpie down. Woody, frustrated after having put up with so much humiliation at the hands of a caterpillar, glares at the giggling Caterpie and moves in. Caterpie notes the serious look on Treecko’s face and it’s giggling very quickly subsides. Caterpie instead darts off it’s comfortable leafy bed and dashes out of Treecko’s way only to find Woody still close on it’s tail. Letting out a frightened squeal, Caterpie takes off again, but no matter where it runs, Woody is close on its tail. After several interminably long minutes of playing cat and mouse, Caterpie finally collapses with exhaustion. Woody is looking a little worn out too, but his look of satisfaction tells you he thinks this little game was well worth the trouble. What will you do?

Lon - After accepting Amy’s offer of hospitality, you keep in step beside her as she walks toward another narrower trail, this one leading further into the woods. Chatting happily away, Amy explains that her father is a former Gym Leader and that after Amy’s mother had passed away her father had given up the Gym and moved here. He loved the wilderness and enjoyed training his pokemon in the solitary surrounds of the woodland, and Amy was happy here as well. While she continues to talk, you listen intently, finding that you’re rather enjoying her company even though she is quite the chatterbox.

You eventually find the trail ending as it disappears into a large clearing in the woods. Situated in the clearing is a large building on the far side which appears to be nothing more than a barn, and another smaller building which looks to be a comfortable two bedroom log cabin. You can smell the aroma of food and your stomach begins to churn when a man appears on the porch of the cabin, smiling in greeting as you and Amy approach. Coming to a stop before her father Amy introduces you, “Daddy, this is Tomo. I met him by the pond and he looked so lost that I insisted he stay for dinner and spend the night.” Looking to you she continues, “Tomo, this is my father.”

Amy’s father extends his hand in greeting, not at all surprised that his daughter has brought a boy home with her. If anything, he appears more amused. “Ah, I see Amy’s found another lost soul. Come in lad, supper is almost ready and while we eat, you can tell us what has brought you here.” Your reaction?

Metal Yoshi - Umm… You only appear to have noticed the first paragraph of the update. Here is the entire update again… (all three paragraphs)

Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?

Kas85 - Finding itself under attack from a bird, Exeggcute tries to protect itself by releasing a Barrage of tiny energy balls. Even at such close proximity, many of the attacks miss, but the ones that do cause Fortuna to fall back, having taken a hit roughly equivalent to that of a Body Slam. Eager to protect you, she isn’t down very long and hops up again, giving your hand a quick peck to wake you as you slowly begin to drift off to sleep before she prepares to attack again. What will you do?

Texan Chris - Sandshrew, it’s tummy rumbling quite audibly by this time, eagerly accepts the bowl you have offered. While everyone sits around eating, discreetly casting curious glances toward Sandshrew, you notice a young male trainer approaching. Something in his demeanour makes you wary though, and you mentally prepare yourself for trouble. Standing to greet him as he approaches, the boy casts you a filthy look before homing his gaze in on Sandshew. “What do you think you’re doing with this loser Sandshrew? Get back into your pokeball NOW!” The boy then looks at you, “You’re not stealing my Sandshrew bud, so don’t even think about trying!” Sandshrew, appearing terrified, runs behind your legs, cowering in fear. Looks like this little one is in some serious need of help. What will you do?

Matty - Pleased with Treecko’s performance throughout this battle you finally see your opening to capture Pinsir. Recalling Treecko to your side you praise him before tossing a pokeball toward the heavily panting stagbeetle who is far too weak to fend it off. A red light streaks out of the pokeball, sucking Pinsir inside, and you watch while the pokeball wobbles on the ground once… twice… three times before locking with a “ping!” and giving you a new level 7 teammate. Pleased with the newest addition to your team you walk over and scoop up the pokeball before continuing on your journey along the Rainbow Road. It isn’t long before you come across a rest house with an elderly gentleman sitting in a rocking chair upon the veranda, apparently sleeping. Will you stop for a while or will you continue along the path to investigate the group of trainers who are gathered together by the side of the road?

Chaos - Cleverly deciding this is no time to stand your ground and fight, you do the only thing you can… RUN! Dashing along the Rainbow Road with a swarm of angry Beedrill on your tail, your eyes dart back and forth looking for any means of escape. You see a rest house up ahead but you realise it is too far away and that you’ll never make it in time. Seeing no other place to hide you are about to give up hope when a Charizard appears out of nowhere, directly in front of you, causing you to skid to a halt. You see its mouth begin to flame and immediately drop to the ground when you hear a massive blast of fire released above your head. You then notice that the buzzing has stopped and you slowly raise your head. The Beedrill appear to have been burned to ashes and the Charizard is gone. Frowning, you get back to your feet, wondering if you had perhaps imagined the whole episode when you notice an Eevee standing in front of you where the Charizard had been a moment before. Not quite believing what you are seeing, especially considering how rare this pokemon is, you shake your head to ensure you’re not confused then rub your eyes to clear your vision. Once again you find that Eevee is gone but there is yet another pokemon in it’s place. “Ditto!” says the little grey blob, with a big smile on it’s face. Your reaction?

PMD - Please refrain from interfering in the battle if you can help it. I‘ll let it go this time but please keep that in mind for future reference.
With Aipom still quite agitated, you notice it’s Tail Whipping about before it leaps forward to attack Torchic again but Torchic isn’t about to let this little primate outwit him and he lashes out, Scratching Aipom across the face. Aipom squeals with pain, reaching up to touch its hand to it’s stinging face while staring at Torchic in disbelief. What will you do now?

Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?

Duncan - Setting off along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. Several minutes later you find yourself confronted with three different options. One, you can continue along the endless path stretched out before you. Two, you can veer off the main path and take the trail leading off into the bushes by the side of the road or three, you can take a closer look at the rustling bushes by the side of the path, especially since you could have sworn you just saw a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. What will you do?

Rin - Desperate to reach a Pokemon Centre, and knowing the consequences for Abra if you don’t make it in time, you take the little Psychic pokemon in your arms and rush back to the Sky Gate, not stopping for anything. Finally reaching your destination you burst through the front doors, panting heavily after your marathon dash, and hand Abra over to the nurse on duty, breathlessly explaining what had happened. The nurse takes Abra from you, promising to do all she can to help it and then disappears into the emergency ward. Not wanting to leave until you know Abra will be ok, you take a seat and wait. After an interminably long hour has passed the nurse returns, smiling. “Abra is going to be ok,” she says, “but it’s lost a lot of blood and will need to stay here for a few days. Since it has no trainer, would you like to return for it or would you like me to release it back into the wild after it has healed?” Your reaction?

neopolis3 - Tempest, insulted by your remark, responds by crying out indignantly, but in doing so, has let go of his grasp on Poochyena’s leg. Relieved to be rid of it’s attacker, Poochyena attempts a Tackle but its leg gives out underneath it causing it to stumble forward, barely avoiding scraping it’s nose on the ground. Apparently Tempest had done more damage than you had given him credit for, but at least he’s proud of what he has done and immediately skitters around behind Poochyena before it can find its feet again, and Bites down hard once more, this time latching onto the mangy mutt’s tail. Ouch! What now?

artemis fowl - Deciding to ignore the dirt trail and the rustling bushes by the roadside you instead continue to travel straight along the main path of the Rainbow Road. A few minutes later as you are walking, you notice something small rolling along the path toward you. Stopping for a moment you watch it closely but it isn’t until it is only a few metres away that you finally recognise it for what it is. This little red and white sphere isn’t a pokeball but a Voltorb and it suddenly stops, skidding to a halt in the middle of the path. It’s little eyes stare at you angrily before you see traces of electricity Charging around it. What will you do?

Jon Jen - Feeling sorry for Jigglypuff you gently reach towards it in an attempt to comfort the sad little pokemon. Jigglypuff, more upset about the loss of its microphone than the approach of a total stranger, simply looks at you with its big, tear-filled eyes before nodding its head in response to your question. It then says something in Jigglypuff language which roughly translates to, “A big mean trainer didn’t want me to sing and stole my microphone. He threw it into the bushes but I can’t find it.” And so, determined to help Jigglypuff to the best of your abilities, you and Taro immediately begin searching the bushes with Jigglypuff but after a half hour’s search you come up empty handed. You then hear a nasty laugh coming from behind you and turn to see a male trainer, approximately seventeen years old, dangling a microphone in front of him. “I see you’ve recruited some help Jiggly. Is this what you’re looking for?” He then moves to toss the microphone into the bushes but you notice that he has actually feigned the motion. This whole time he had tricked Jigglypuff into thinking that it’s microphone was in the bushes when in fact it wasn’t. Your reaction?

Moonlight - Recognising your attacker as being a cute little Phanpy you decide you would like to go for a capture and so you reach for a pokeball, ready to toss it once Staryu has made it’s move. Phanpy and Staryu eye one another warily, sizing each other up before both move to Tackle each other at the same moment. They collide head on, each taking damage before falling back, Phanpy looking slightly worse off than Staryu thanks to the protection of Staryu’s hard shell. You then toss a pokeball at Phanphy, watching as a red stream of light shoots out and sucks the little elephant pokemon inside. The pokeball only wobbles once however, before bursting open again. It appears you’re going to have to wear Phanpy down considerably more if you want to capture it. This is one little toughie. What will you do?


THE FORBIDDEN GARDEN
Sheer Cold - Unnerved by the evil look in Gastly’s eyes, you immediately order Delibird into action. He responds immediately, charging forward as though preparing for a Body Slam but Gastly appears completely unconcerned, it’s eyes not leaving you for a moment. While Delibird is closing in, he suddenly unleashes a rainbow colored beam of energy, the icy ray of radiant light engulfing Gastly and causing it to freeze and shatter. Confused, Delibird skids to a halt and stares at the remnants of his opponent laying on the ground at his feet before the real Gastly reappears and gives him a big, slobbery Lick. Ick! It appears Gastly’s Substitute has done the trick. Delibird is horrified as he feels his muscles begin to cramp up, paralysing him, while you watch on, none too pleased with Gastly’s sly trick. What will you do?

Gamer C - Slightly amused by the unpleasant scene before you, you can’t help but feel pity for the poor Oddish and so release Chuck, your grassy friend eyeing the disturbing lunch scene with distaste. Eager to rush to the aide of his fellow grass type, he growls at Gulpin while awaiting your instructions but Gulpin is too focused on its current meal to notice. Not as amused by Gulpin’s vile feeding frenzy as you are, Chuck soon begins to release a soft, slow whistling sound which resonates sweetly through the air. He continues his Grasswhistle, patiently waiting and watching while Gulpin’s movements slow as a drowsy feeling washes over it. Seeing his opening, Chuck extends his vines, taking a firm hold of Oddish before prying it out of Gulpin’s gaping mouth. Just then a Pidgey which had been sitting in a tree branch above, falls out after having also heard Chuck’s Grasswhistle and lands on Gulpin’s head. Gulpin is suddenly startled out of it’s sleep and stares at Chuck before drooping back to the ground, fast asleep. Oddish, unaffected by the Grasswhistle as it’s head had been way down Gulpin’s throat, is thankful to you for your help and hops into your arms (covered in saliva *wrinkles nose*), nuzzling up to you affectionately before saying something in Oddish language which roughly translates to, “Thank you so much for saving my life, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.” It appears you’ve gained yourself a friend. What will you do?

rokman - Please remember that you do not decide how that battle pans out. You only order the attacks, you do not describe them being carried out because you don’t even know if I’m going to allow it to work the way you want it to.

Not at all impressed with what you have found, you decide to use this opportunity for training and call Bulbasaur over. Gulpin, its mouth still firmly holding onto the plant roots you are holding, simply turns its eyes downward, watching while Bulbasaur digs beneath the ground. Gulpin continues to watch while Brute tunnels beneath the ground before he finally emerges from the earth headed straight for Gulpin. Realising too late what is happening you can only stare dumbfounded as Gulpin releases its hold on the roots and instead faces its gaping mouth toward the ground as it drops. Brute falls for Gulpin’s sly trick, his head becoming firmly lodged in Gulpin’s throat after having emerged straight from the soil into Gulpin’s gaping gob. Gulpin then belches up a Poison Gas and Brute is left choking, or more like “suffocating” since he is unable to free himself from Gulpin’s grasp. What will you do?


And just a few notes from me (yes I know you’re sick of it but quite frankly I’m more tired of it than you so please take note)…

1) Signatures: Could everyone please include their pokemon details in their signatures including the name (and nickname if your pokemon has one), level and gender. Many pokemon are often referred to by nickname alone and without any form of reference, how am I supposed to know what that pokemon is? Updators need to know the type of pokemon they are dealing with so that they can update quicker and easier and I know that I’m not about to go looking up registration details for every person I update which is 55 both here and at UPN. And that doesn’t count people who have disappeared recently, only reply to every second or third update, or the extra 20 odd people taking part in the CG Campaign. Please show a little courtesy there, I shouldn’t have to explain something so simple. It’s common sense.

2) Attack Moves: Please, please, please be specific when ordering attacks. Don’t simply say, “Attack it if it attacks you.” If I need to explain the reasoning for this then please don’t bother replying because I just don’t have the time to deal with that kind of idiocy. And another thing about attack orders, I’ve noticed a few people, one in particular who has been getting under my skin for quite some time now, only order their pokemon to attack once per round if at all. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? Not only does it give your updator very little to work with, it drags your adventure out for an interminably long period of time. You are allowed to order up to three offensive/defensive moves per round in a 1 on 1 battle and up to two moves per pokemon in a 2 on 2 or Double Team battle so please keep that in mind when replying. RPing is wonderful but if you give three or four paragraphs of excellent RPing in response to the update you’ve received, but include little to nothing that your updator can work with then what do you think is going to happen? Think about it…

3) Sarcasm: From this point on I will not tolerate it. If you want to be smart with me go right ahead but don’t expect another update from me when you give snide or sarcastic remarks. I put a lot of time into this place and if you want to act like an ***, then I have no time for you. AT ALL.

4) Complaints: I’m sick and tired of seeing people complain about lack of updates from certain ZA’s. Most of us have a reason for not updating constantly and those reasons are, more often than not, personal ones. As for my own updates, I’ve explained before why I don’t update as often as the others so if you choose to enter one of my areas then you will have to live with the fact that you will not be updated as regularly. Live with it or switch areas. The choice is yours because I’m tired of having to explain myself over and over again.

An on that note, have a nice day ^-^

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
26th March 2005, 7:06 PM
Sheer Cold - Unnerved by the evil look in Gastly’s eyes, you immediately order Delibird into action. He responds immediately, charging forward as though preparing for a Body Slam but Gastly appears completely unconcerned, it’s eyes not leaving you for a moment. While Delibird is closing in, he suddenly unleashes a rainbow colored beam of energy, the icy ray of radiant light engulfing Gastly and causing it to freeze and shatter. Confused, Delibird skids to a halt and stares at the remnants of his opponent laying on the ground at his feet before the real Gastly reappears and gives him a big, slobbery Lick. Ick! It appears Gastly’s Substitute has done the trick. Delibird is horrified as he feels his muscles begin to cramp up, paralysing him, while you watch on, none too pleased with Gastly’s sly trick. What will you do?


Sheer grimaced, and called out to his poor Pokémon, "Delibird! Are you alright?" Delibird calls back weakly, and looks as though it's having trouble with saying anything. "Come here!" Sheer calls, intending to give it orders. Delibird hobbles over, occasionally stopping. Gastly, surprisingly, does not intervene. Sheer pats it in the head, and congratulates it on breaking Gastly's Substitute. "Alright, buddy," Sheer says to his Delibird, "That Gastly just lost 1/4 of its energy making that Substitute. It's going to be a bit easier now, but with your Paralysis, it's going to be hard as well. Send out a flurry of Aurora Beams, and try to make it create another Substitute, so it'll tire itself out. If it's smarter than that, try another fake Body Slam and Aurora Beam combo." Delibird nods feebly, and stumbles back over to the menacing Ghost Pokémon. As Sheer watches it prepare, he resolves to buy some Paralyz Heal after this battle, in case he encounters a situation such as this ever again.

SC~ out

Dark Scizor
26th March 2005, 7:24 PM
Dark Scizor - With Meditite being so cheeky you decide to use a trick of your own, ordering Scyther to create a Substitute of himself. Sacrificing a quarter of his remaining health, Scyther carries out your instructions, creating a “clone” which Meditite believes to be your buggy friend. Meditite then blasts another Confusion toward Scyther, hitting the clone for decent damage, but the Substitute takes the brunt of the attack, leaving Scyther free to move in with Quick Attack. Taken off-guard, Meditite stumbles, falling out of the tree and landing on the ground. Insulted at having been outwitted, even for a moment, Meditite stares angrily at the Substitute before releasing another Confusion. The Substitute once again absorbs the attack but it’s not likely to hold up much longer if Meditite is left free to attack it like this. Scyther is also feeling a little light headed after having used a significant amount of energy to create the clone. What will you do?
DS took a potion from his backpack and used it on Pincer. Then, he thought how to beat Meditite.

DS: Pincer, I have it! Use Cut in those trees!

His plan was simple. The fallen trees would hit Meditite, causing it to faint or just destroy Meditite´s places to hide. If the plan worked, DS would order Pincer to use Silver Wind and then Quick Attack.

Neopolis
26th March 2005, 7:24 PM
neopolis3 - Tempest, insulted by your remark, responds by crying out indignantly, but in doing so, has let go of his grasp on Poochyena’s leg. Relieved to be rid of it’s attacker, Poochyena attempts a Tackle but its leg gives out underneath it causing it to stumble forward, barely avoiding scraping it’s nose on the ground. Apparently Tempest had done more damage than you had given him credit for, but at least he’s proud of what he has done and immediately skitters around behind Poochyena before it can find its feet again, and Bites down hard once more, this time latching onto the mangy mutt’s tail. Ouch! What now?

"Well, this is awkward..." Ian said surprised "Well Tempest, if you like attaching yourself to that little dog, I won't stop you this time."
He didn't feel to confident about this. 'If it manages to shake Tempest off, it might be able to do it quite a lot of damage. I need a back-up plan.' he thought. Ian looked at the Poochyena, as it was trying to shake Tempest off. It looked pretty funny.
"Well, I suppose this plan works, Tempest. Just keep on using your Bite attack, and make sure it doesn't hit you! And if it tries to bite you, release at the last moment." he yelled at the Trapinch "It'll bite itself"
"Trrpnch..." Tempest mumbled,without opening his mouth.
Ian got a Pokéball ready. "If you manage to do it enough damage, we might get a new addition to our team soon..." He wouldn't throw it until the dog had fainted, though.

lilbluecorsola
26th March 2005, 7:34 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
lilblue - I’m really tiring of your sarcasm. Cut it out or switch areas, the choice is yours

With Geodude moving in to attack Custard, the little bird flies a little higher but he hadn’t been counting on Geodude using a rock on the ground to grab a hold of and launch itself into the air in a somersault-like fashion. Custard’s eyes widen in shock as Geodude sails toward him before crashing into him with Tackle causing both pokemon to fall out of the air and land on the ground with a thud. Dazed from the rough landing Custard struggles to get the rock pokemon off from on top of him. Finally breaking free he ruffles his feathers indignantly before unleashing rainbow colored beam upon Geodude who has by now rolled into a Defense Curl. Custard’s Aurora Beam hits home, engulfing Geodude’s rocky form in an icy sheath. Geodude didn’t lose as much damage as he could have due to his defense curl but he now appears to be frozen in this position.

Meanwhile, Gulpin appears to be growing bored already, closing his eyes and Yawning widely. Fearful of Poliwag’s Hypnosis having put Gulpin to sleep you watch it carefully for a moment before Gulpin opens his eyes and grins widely. Gulpin isn’t bored or tired after all. Seeing as direct eye contact is necessary for Hypnosis to work, Gulpin had evaded the attack by shutting its eyes, and it’s Yawn has actually made Poliwag drowsy instead. You notice Poliwag’s eyes drooping as he releases a half-hearted Bubble upon Gulpin before Gulpin begins lurching forward and rams into Poliwag with Pound. Poliwag falls over, half-asleep and too tired to be bothered retaliating. What will you do?

OOC - What-what- what did I do? ;.; I really did try hard in my last post...

The girl watched eagerly as the battle progressed, amazed at the intensity of the attacks being performed out on the field, and the intelligence of the fighters. Composing herself, she surveyed the situation of the opponent's rocky Pokémon first, and her eyes lit up in delight upon seeing the image of a frozen boulder, locked in a defensive rolled up position.

"Alright!" she exclaimed, "Direct hit! And you froze it too! What luck!"

At those words, the penguin who stood before her, bending the emerald blades of grass beneath the weight of his plump form, glanced back at her, obsidian eyes shimmering in the bright sunlight. He swelled his scarlet feathered chest in pride and released a sound similar to a trumpet, as if to say "Luck nothing. That was all my doing."

The girl, however, simply giggled and indicated that the Delibird should keep focused on his battle. Nodding in recognition, the penguin made a swift toss of the end of his alabaster sack so that it was now held firmly in his beak instead of a flipper, and fluttered his wings furiously so that he body rose off the ground again. He hovered a few feet away from the earth, eyeing the immobile stone sphere as he awaited further instructions.

His trainer too, was examining the opponent, trying to conjure the best strategy for for the current situation. "I think a Present attack will do nicely now," she decided, and lifted her head to gaze at her Pokémon. She swiftly shut one eye in a wink, and he grinned malevolantly in return, eager to perform his trademark move.

As the penguin was concentrating on that, the girl turned her attention to her new ally and opponent, and was relieved to note that no harm had come to the little green critter either. In fact, it seemed to be doing quite well, despite her earlier doubts. The azure tadpole had collapsed onto its back, and she could see its half closed roving about aimlessly as if half-asleep.

"Good work, Gulpin!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight. "It's almost completely knocked out. Think you can finish it?"

Jon Jen
26th March 2005, 8:23 PM
Jon Jen - Feeling sorry for Jigglypuff you gently reach towards it in an attempt to comfort the sad little pokemon. Jigglypuff, more upset about the loss of its microphone than the approach of a total stranger, simply looks at you with its big, tear-filled eyes before nodding its head in response to your question. It then says something in Jigglypuff language which roughly translates to, ?A big mean trainer didn?t want me to sing and stole my microphone. He threw it into the bushes but I can?t find it.? And so, determined to help Jigglypuff to the best of your abilities, you and Taro immediately begin searching the bushes with Jigglypuff but after a half hour?s search you come up empty handed. You then hear a nasty laugh coming from behind you and turn to see a male trainer, approximately seventeen years old, dangling a microphone in front of him. ?I see you?ve recruited some help Jiggly. Is this what you?re looking for?? He then moves to toss the microphone into the bushes but you notice that he has actually feigned the motion. This whole time he had tricked Jigglypuff into thinking that it?s microphone was in the bushes when in fact it wasn?t. Your reaction?

As Taro stomps off desperately trying to chase after the microphone that never escaped the young man's hand, Jon lets out a deep exasperated sigh before motioning him back, pointing to the microphone held in his hands.

"Now sir, I don't completely understand the situation, but I don't think that microphone belongs to you." Jon whistled out innocently, walking up to a discussion witht he stranger. "Taro and have been searching with this Jigglypuff for quite some time for a microphone, just like that one in your hands. Does that happen to be this little ones microphone? Would you mind giving it to us, either way? I'm sure this little cutie would be very grateful if you did!" Jon giggled, pointing to Jigglypuff.

ROBEATSKEE1
27th March 2005, 3:07 AM
[size=1]
!すげい! - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you begin to travel through the forest you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. A short time later you reach the banks of a stream which is running through the forest. You notice several pokemon in the immediate vicinity, perhaps attracted by the water and lush growth along this stretch of the forest. You see a Caterpie and Wurmple climbing a nearby tree, a Sentret and Zigzagoon foraging around for food, a Chinchou bobbing away in the middle of the stream, and a Sunkern lazing happily in the sun. What would you like to do?[/COLOR][size]
As Rc saw the happy pokemon looking for food,he just decided to stay and relax outside and he also told his
bellsprout to relax for a while until they find out any trainers, or signs around
(poochyena switch with bellsprout for a while)

Gamer C
27th March 2005, 4:24 PM
Gamer C - Slightly amused by the unpleasant scene before you, you can’t help but feel pity for the poor Oddish and so release Chuck, your grassy friend eyeing the disturbing lunch scene with distaste. Eager to rush to the aide of his fellow grass type, he growls at Gulpin while awaiting your instructions but Gulpin is too focused on its current meal to notice. Not as amused by Gulpin’s vile feeding frenzy as you are, Chuck soon begins to release a soft, slow whistling sound which resonates sweetly through the air. He continues his Grasswhistle, patiently waiting and watching while Gulpin’s movements slow as a drowsy feeling washes over it. Seeing his opening, Chuck extends his vines, taking a firm hold of Oddish before prying it out of Gulpin’s gaping mouth. Just then a Pidgey which had been sitting in a tree branch above, falls out after having also heard Chuck’s Grasswhistle and lands on Gulpin’s head. Gulpin is suddenly startled out of it’s sleep and stares at Chuck before drooping back to the ground, fast asleep. Oddish, unaffected by the Grasswhistle as it’s head had been way down Gulpin’s throat, is thankful to you for your help and hops into your arms (covered in saliva *wrinkles nose*), nuzzling up to you affectionately before saying something in Oddish language which roughly translates to, “Thank you so much for saving my life, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.” It appears you’ve gained yourself a friend. What will you do?


Wiping the saliva off Oddish, Gamer C sets the Oddish on the ground and kneels down to its height. He mutters to Chuck, "Wrap Gulpin up with a Leech Seed, and Counter any of Gulpin's attacks if he wakes up. Then lift up Gulpin with your Vine Whip and slam him into the ground." As Chuck stares at the Gulpin for any sign of movement, preparing to attck, Gamer C turns toward the Oddish. "As a matter of fact, do you think you could do us a small favor?" he asks "Could you help us find a key to the Forbidden Garden that is supposedly hidden somewhere in this area?"

Spirit_of_Auron
27th March 2005, 5:42 PM
Kas85 - Finding itself under attack from a bird, Exeggcute tries to protect itself by releasing a Barrage of tiny energy balls. Even at such close proximity, many of the attacks miss, but the ones that do cause Fortuna to fall back, having taken a hit roughly equivalent to that of a Body Slam. Eager to protect you, she isn’t down very long and hops up again, giving your hand a quick peck to wake you as you slowly begin to drift off to sleep before she prepares to attack again. What will you do?


Kassie tried to keep awake, and said to fortuna(natu)"Use Leer, then continue with Peck. She hoped for Fortuna to be able to stop the pokemon as fast as it could before she went to sleep.

Thunder Star
27th March 2005, 7:45 PM
finaly comeing in to the region from a secret island in joto a new fizzy bubbler, blaze eekro, comes in out of no whare heading in the derection of the rainbow waterfalls in search of becomeing a pokemon master like his dad wanted. releasing his torchic before leaveing for some company to talk to and have ready if something happens.

Eneko55
27th March 2005, 10:16 PM
Will and Flurry, his Sentret, entered the Cloud Gardens and stopped to take in it's breath-taking scenery and uplifting fragrances.

"Who would've thought there'd be a garden in the clouds, huh Flurry?" Will said cheerfully as he looked around some more.

It really was a beautiful place and there were so many exciting places to visit.

"So Flurry, where do ya wanna visit first?" Will asked his scout Pokémon, "The Rainbow Waterfalls? The Fountain Garden?"

Although Flurry was impressed bu his knowledge of the area, she could clearly see the large map plastered onto the sign in front of them. She sighed happily, at least he was making an effort.
The tiny brown Pokémon scurried up Will's left leg, clambered up his back and parked herself on her trainer's left shoulder. Will tickled Flurry under the chin and the pair laughed contently for a few minutes.

"So, you decided where you wanna go Flurry?" Will asked once more.

Flurry could tell her trainer was growing slightly impatient and was anxious to catch some new friends to join them on thier journey. The Sentret sighed again, closed her eyes and pointed to a random location on the map.

"The Rose Arch?" Will said excitedly, "I bet we'll be able to find some cool grass-type Pokémon there and it sounds like such a pretty place!" he picked up Flurry and held her in his arms in front of him, "C'mon, let's go!" he yelled as he ran off, still holding his Pokémon, towards The Rose Arch.

Radical Edward
27th March 2005, 11:10 PM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS

Vagabond Aeon: You give your Natu one last order, than take a pokeball from your bag and hold it ready. Hania jumps at the pineco, nailing it hard.The bug pokemon falls backward, than, curiously starts steaming,as you watch it begins to shake and glow.you realize that its getting ready to selfdestruct!you and Hania dive behind a tree, hoping to get away from the explosion.Sunddenly, a huge bang sounds, lighting up the air so brilliantly, it blinds you for a few seconds.when your eyes clear, you see that the pineco is now down, KO’d.Level up For Hania.Smiling you throw the pokeball.it sails through the air, sucks Pineco up, than falls to the ground.it rocks a few times, than dings, signaling your capture.Congradulations, you just caught a female, Level 7 pineco.so what will you do, will you continue into the forest?

Darkchu: please, let me handle what your pokemon do. YOU tell them what to do, I make them do it, alright? Consider this your warning.

Darkchu squares off with the two pokemon, ready to do what it can.The two pokemon lunge toward it, Croconaw with a bite, and Scyther with an agility/slash combination. Your electric rodent trys to protect himself, but fails due to your unspecific orders. He manages to get out of the way of the croconaw, but takes a hard hit from Scyther.Mean while, you and Jess tend to the woman and her flareon. The flareon has some deep cuts and scratches, but will survive, the woman also. Now that the woman and her pokemon are safe, you can focus entirely on the battle. Darkchu is being circled by the to vicious pokemon, clearly out-classed. What will you do?

Crazy Wartortle:When You and your pokemon enter the room.It reminds you of a burrow, Steps made of packed earth lead down to a warm, study/library like room. A fire crackles merrily in the hearth, and minun walks over to it, curls in front of it and lays down. Smiling, you notice a desk with paper strewn over it.walking up to it, one of the papers catches your attention. Picking it up you read,

“Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”

It seems that whoever wrote this was captured before they could finish.looking around, you see the bed mentioned in the note. What will you do now?

The Legend: (repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? It could go either way,” you think.

Hears the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

Treekoknight87: Walking into the beautiful fountain gardens you marvel at the beauty of the place. Fountains and ponds and lakes stretch as far as the eye can see. You meander along the path, Looking at the various pokemon frolicking in the fountains, playing with their trainers, and playing with their friends.suddenly, you feel a small head bump you from behind. Looking back you see a small Marill.It seems like it has a fascination with your belt, your pokeballs to be precise. As you bend down to pet it, it giggles, than head butts you in the stomach. What will you do?

DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: As you speak to the noctowl, a ladder falls from the ceiling. Noctowl hoots, than, putting its head under its wing, it goes to sleep. Shrugging you climb up the ladder. As you climb up it, you begin to sweat. It seems to be getting hotter and hatter as you go up. Finally reaching the top, you look around the room you just entered, aghast. You see a narrow path to battle field, made entirely out of volcanic rock.To top it off, the whole thing is set up above a lake of molten Lava.squinting, you see what you thing might be person. Standing on the field. What now?

Darkchu
28th March 2005, 12:34 AM
THE FOUNTAIN GARDENS]

Darkchu: please, let me handle what your pokemon do. YOU tell them what to do, I make them do it, alright? Consider this your warning.

Darkchu squares off with the two pokemon, ready to do what it can.The two pokemon lunge toward it, Croconaw with a bite, and Scyther with an agility/slash combination. Your electric rodent trys to protect himself, but fails due to your unspecific orders. He manages to get out of the way of the croconaw, but takes a hard hit from Scyther.Mean while, you and Jess tend to the woman and her flareon. The flareon has some deep cuts and scratches, but will survive, the woman also. Now that the woman and her pokemon are safe, you can focus entirely on the battle. Darkchu is being circled by the to vicious pokemon, clearly out-classed. What will you do?



Sorry, my bad.
Darkchu, because of Tucci's stupidity, barely manages to dodge the croconaw, but gets hit by the scyther. Jess and Tucci both run over to the woman who is cradeling her flareon in her arms.
"Are You OK?" He asked, pulling out a potion he sprayed the flareon. Waiting for it to perk up he yelled at Darkchu;
"Quick, use thundershock on both of them.(I didn't know he knew thundershock until today.)
;025; "Ok." he says quietly, powering up a thunderbolt.
Oh and for the net week they'll be at the move tutors.

TreeckoKnight87
28th March 2005, 12:51 AM
Treekoknight87: Walking into the beautiful fountain gardens you marvel at the beauty of the place. Fountains and ponds and lakes stretch as far as the eye can see. You meander along the path, Looking at the various pokemon frolicking in the fountains, playing with their trainers, and playing with their friends.suddenly, you feel a small head bump you from behind. Looking back you see a small Marill.It seems like it has a fascination with your belt, your pokeballs to be precise. As you bend down to pet it, it giggles, than head butts you in the stomach. What will you do?

As Chase wandered through the garden, he felt a hit from behind. He turned to see a Marill smiling at him. It seemed interested in his belt.

"You like my belt?" Chase asked. Saur leapt inbetween Marill and Chase and growled.

"It's okay Saur, Marill's just curious. Let's try and catch it!" Chase said excitedly. Saur nodded.

"Okay Saur use Growl, the hit it with some Tackles," Chase ordered.

Torkoal Stu
28th March 2005, 8:40 AM
(I'm new at this is it ok if I start a thing now? If not I will delete this post.)

Stuart walks around the Sky Gate wondering what he should do first. The wind was slow and refeshing. He pushed his hand thought his brown hair continuing to wonder about what to do. He looked aound to see a sign post. He ran toward it happily. He saw the words 'Rainbow Road' printed in bold colourful letters on the sign with an arrow pointing forward. A smile spread across his happy face.

Stuart:I'm going to the Rainbow Road!

Then Stuart decided to run down the path toward the Rainbow Road smiling and laughing happily.

ForeverFlygon
28th March 2005, 5:34 PM
ForeverFlygon: As you speak to the noctowl, a ladder falls from the ceiling. Noctowl hoots, than, putting its head under its wing, it goes to sleep. Shrugging you climb up the ladder. As you climb up it, you begin to sweat. It seems to be getting hotter and hatter as you go up. Finally reaching the top, you look around the room you just entered, aghast. You see a narrow path to battle field, made entirely out of volcanic rock.To top it off, the whole thing is set up above a lake of molten Lava.squinting, you see what you thing might be person. Standing on the field. What now?
Feera is amazed as he climbs the inl step of the ladder.
After a look around, he sees something that may look like a person.
He sends Fínwè, his shiny Girafarig out, and turns to her.
"I believe there might be a person up ahead, and he or she might want to battle. If they do, I'll accept, and you go forth to Astonish whatever pokemon you mut face. In the moment of counfusion, Body Slam the opponent. Then just dodge any attack they throw at you. Got it?"

"Gira-Ra!" Fínwè happily replies, nd beins to walk beside Feera.

"Hey, you there!" Feera shouts at the person. "Want to battle?"

Psyshadow
28th March 2005, 5:58 PM
Rose Arch

Psyshadow- Quickly scrambling up a tree you sit just above the lower branches, the leaves hiding you from view. Watching where the tremors are coming from you can see a huge cloud of dust. This dust cloud gets closer and closer until you can see what is making the dust. It is a massive herd of Rhydon and Rhyhorn! They stop in the field and after trotting around for a while they begin to graze. They haven’t noticed you by either sight or smell since you are hidden by the lower canopy of the trees and you are downwind of them. You could try to get down but they might attack if you do. Looking around in the tree you are in you see a huge green face! Almost falling out of the tree you see it to be the head of a Tropius, blending in with the trees. It moves its head forward as if pointing at you then at its back. A look of urgency is on its face as it tries to get its message across. It seems to want you to get on its back. What will you do?

Now this was a predicament for me. I really wanted to get out of this tree because the bark was starting to chaf. Should I ignore the Tropius and try to make a break for it through the Ryhorn. Naww!! Too dangerous. Tropius can fly so it can take me away without putting me in harms way. Putting my fears aside, I slowly crawl through the branches and lower myself onto the pokemon's back. Well, I've done my part. I'll just have to see what comes next.

Black Marauder
28th March 2005, 6:35 PM
Rizwan let out his Torchic and smelled the fresh air the of the Cloud Gardens. Unsure of where to venture out, Torchic starts running towards the Fountain Gardens. Rizwan picks Torchic up and decided to enter the Fountain Gardens.

(I need an updater please:))

Crazy Wartortle
28th March 2005, 7:14 PM
Crazy Wartortle:When You and your pokemon enter the room.It reminds you of a burrow, Steps made of packed earth lead down to a warm, study/library like room. A fire crackles merrily in the hearth, and minun walks over to it, curls in front of it and lays down. Smiling, you notice a desk with paper strewn over it.walking up to it, one of the papers catches your attention. Picking it up you read,

“Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”

It seems that whoever wrote this was captured before they could finish.looking around, you see the bed mentioned in the note. What will you do now?

Red walked up to a desk and noticed a piece of paper. He read it out loud:
“Help me! I’ve been kidnapped! They came in the dark of night,, but I had just enough notice to write this. There almost here, The item there after is in the lab.to enter the lab, pull the bed from the wall and look for a tra…”
After he finished reading he searched the room for a bed, and found it next to a wall.
"Alright you two back into your pokeballs, for now." The two pokemon nodded before dissapearing into their pokeballs. Red walked up to the bed, and began pulling which revealed a...???

Trick-or-Treater
28th March 2005, 8:19 PM
yugh, i would like to restart my adventure at Memory Lane.

I don't have a clue why i said that but i meant the Rock Garden.
sorry for the inconvinience

Megaman Xtreme
28th March 2005, 9:24 PM
Burnt Forest Wastelands



Psychic Scyther- “Scyther, use an onslaught of quick attacks on girafarig!!” you yelled to your pokemon.

“Scyyyyyther!lScy-Scy-y-ther, Scy!” Scyther replied in the affirmative to your commands.

At this time the sky opened up, literally, and a giant hand came in through the rip in the sky. Picking up Tamer Zack and his pokemon, it took them away, presumably to the Sky Gate, beginning of the Cloud Garden. Kirlia, seeing it was not needed, teleported from battle. Scyther shook off the events that just occurred and put his focus on Girafarig. Speeding up to perform his quick attack, the bug/flying type became the green blur seen so many times in this battle before. He struck the psychic type, not stopping but kept speeding up and doing a loop and returning to hit strike again. This happened about 5 times, forcing Girafarig to its knees. Scyther then stopped, tired from it attacks. Girafarig was on its knees, obviously in pain and panting heavily. It looked up and fire was in its eyes. It was ****** off and was going to give it everything it had. The wind whipped up around the long neck pokemon then little balls surrounded it. They just floated around for a moment before heading Scyther’s way, in a ‘V’ formation. They all struck the mantis but that wasn’t what did the damage. Each time one made contact it released a little ball of flame. These caught Scyther alight and did major damage before Scyther managed to put them out. Where Girafarig was hiding this power you didn’t know but you did know that Scyther was also now on his knees, in a lot of pain, maybe more so than Girafarig. What will you do?



Well Scyther tyou seem to be in pain, so ill use one of my super potions on you!!!

*Sprays*

Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use SILVER WIND and then try to use QUICK ATTACK while its stunned.

Scy-Scyyyyther!! Scyther said feeling impowered by his trainers words.

Psychic
28th March 2005, 10:50 PM
Psychic (easy name to remember and spell =P)-Please try to not control what is happening in a battle, such as where the seeds are placed. In return, I will be more specific about the conditions given in the battle. Just a friendly reminder. ^_~.

Your Scyther runs around the Growing Cacnea, right before smashing into it's side. The Cacnea screams in response, not only scaring your Scyther but it's thorns ripping off the Leech Seed. It turns around and looks at you, it's arm growing as it smashes into Scyther. Scyther yelps a bit, but even the buff-uped bug attack did almost no damage to it, but it then tackles into Scyther's wing, disabling it's movement! What will you do?

Just another reminder, follow the replying rules.

-_- Can I ever do anything right? Wait, don't answer that. -_-
...moving on...

Memory Lane

“Scyther!” Psychic cried desperately, clenching her fists until her knuckles were white.
Her companion let out a tired “Scai,” in reply.
Psychic took a quick moment to assess the situation. Both Pokémon were tired, that was evident, and her friend could make a move. Psychic’s gaze strayed to the green cactus.
‘Silly little brute.’ she thought. “It’s gotten itself into quite a problem, impatient little thing-’ A suddenly thought reached the trainers head.
“Of course!” she mumbled. “Scyther, don’t move, just stay still, but try to coax it a little! Let it come to you!” At first, the mantis looked at his trainer quizzically, but his face suddenly light up in understanding. He grinned at the Cacnea, rather disarmingly. “That’s it,” Psychic muttered under her breath. “And when it gets close enough…” she smiled, hoping...

Dark Fire
28th March 2005, 11:26 PM
Switching locations to Rock Garden.
Littix walks into the Rock Garden and begins walking around, lookin for something to do.
"So this is the Rock Garden. I think this will be fun." Littix finished.

Eon
29th March 2005, 12:59 AM
First of all, the last time I updated was only about 2 and a half weeks ago. Second of all, the reason I haven’t been updating is that I’ve been overwhelmed with homework and then I was on vacation with very limited computer access. So, like Tess said, please don’t complain about lack of updates.

Golden Mew: The Pokeball flew towards the Nincada. Seemingly unwilling to be imprisoned in the sphere, it used one of its claws to deflect the Pokeball, causing it to fly up into a nearby tree. You hear a squawking sound. Several Pidgeys fly up out of the tree in a panic and continue their squawking frenzy. This disturbs many other Pokemon, who fly out of other trees and surround you, apparently thinking you were the cause of the commotion. The Nincada runs away in terror. All together, there are three squawking Pidgeys, two furious Spearow, and one ticked off Beedrill. What will you do now?

Tommyship2: As you walk in Stardust Fields, you hear a soft noise in the distance. Followed by your Kangaskhan and your Totodile, your run to the sound to investigate. You find a curled up Skitty purring musically. Entranced by the sound, you don’t see several other Pokemon creep up behind you. Suddenly, you hear two muffled noises behind you. Turning, you see Kangaskhan and Totodile struggling, their arms pulling frantically at the vines around their mouths, clamping them shut. Gasping in shock, you begin to go help them, but you are stopped immediately by a Spinarak who drops in front of you. It shoots a web in your face, blinding you. While trying to get it off, you feel two things brush against either of your sides. Finally managing to take the web off your face, you see an Aipom holding a Pokeball (yours) in its tail/hand. There is also the Skitty from before on top of another of your Pokeballs. They both press the buttons and two red beams are shot out of the Pokeballs, returning Kangaskhan and Totodile into their spherical cages. An Oddish jumps up and sprays a silvery powder at you, and everything goes black as you fall unconcious.

------
Slowly, your eyes open. Where am I? Your think. As you reach to rub your aching head, you find your wrists bound. Suddenly, everything flows back to you: the Skitty, the attack on you and your Pokemon, the Sleep Powder. You look over your shoulder to see a small campfire with some Pokemon around it. You recognize some of your attackers by their silhouettes: Skitty, Aipom, Spinarak, Oddish. As they chat, Skitty’s tail accidently hits a spherical object, and it is sent rolling towards you. As it stops within reaching distance, you recognize it: your Kangaskhan’s Pokeball. What will you do now?

Bart: Melody and Maku stared each other down, neither moving. The old woman even stopped playing her flute. Maku, impatient, decided to go ahead and perform his move. He began to charge at Jigglypuff, preparing for his Vital Throw attack. Suddenly, Melody’s hands start to move back and forth. They stop, and then glow a bright blue. Her body starts to glow and become surrounded with electricity. She starts to run, meeting Maku head-on. Maku is sent flying from the Volt Tackle. Melody’s hands then glow with yellow Electric energy. Several tendrils of electricity come out and bind Maku, who is still lying on the floor. The battle is defenitely taking a turn for the worse for you. What will you do now?

And now for my reply:


Eon - Enraged by the attack upon her master, Inferno growls furiously at Sudowoodo before lunging forward to Crunch down hard on one of Sudowoodo’s woody legs. She holds on tight, causing the trickster tree quite some pain while Eclipse (Which is who? Eclipse is not listed in your sig), rushes to the nearest tree and hacks away at it with Cut, causing the tree to fall and land smack on top of…. Inferno! Inferno yelps with pain, trapped beneath the tree trunk, while Eclipse looks on, totally stunned by what he/she has done. Rushing forward Eclipse puts all of its Strength into its body as it rushes for Sudowoodo, ramming it hard before being smacked in the face with Rock Smash. It looks like this battle is going to be tougher than you first thought. What will you do?
Oops. I changed my Sneasel's nickname from Eclipse to Night. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Eon groaned. Inferno looked to damaged to continue battling and she couldn't even get out from under the tree. "All right, girl, you did a great job. Return," he said. A beam of red light shot from the Pokeball he was holding returned Inferno to the sphere. "Night's physical attacks aren't doing much, so I guess I'm going to have to use some super effective ones," Eon muttered. "Night! Use Dig to inflict some damage, then use Surf if there are any bodies of water nearby."

Kurou-kun
29th March 2005, 1:37 AM
Maku is in Level 13, I clearly remeber. I just forgot to edit my post, cos usually I'm too busy with other stuff.

Eon
29th March 2005, 1:41 AM
OK, then, I just wanted to make sure. I'll write your update soon and edit it into my original update.

CjdComics
29th March 2005, 2:48 AM
i want to join and find a wild pokemon

CjdComics
29th March 2005, 2:50 AM
i have a swablu lvl 5

Castform
29th March 2005, 3:07 AM
Originally Posted by enchantress

Castform - Before we start there are two things I want to point out. Firstly, all you do is post what you intend to do in reaction to the situation I create for you. And secondly, it’s my decision as to whether or not your attacks actually hit, not yours. For now I’ll accept that you ordered Shuppet (?? Your sig doesn’t say) to use two Knock Offs.
You and Ghoul nod at each other, the silent understanding between you clearer than words. Eager for battle Ghoul immediately flies toward Baltoy to hit it with Knock Off but Baltoy begins spinning in tight, fast circles, its Rapid Spin effectively knocking Ghoul back. Furious with Baltoy for countering his attack, Ghoul moves in to attack with a second Knock Off only to find himself being blasted backward with a surprise Confusion attack. Oops! Looks like you’re gunna have to think out a strategy here, this is one tough pogeymon. What will you do?

Understood enchantress! ^_^

"Ghoul be very careful!" Leon said. Leon thought to himself. Okay... I think if I lower the defense, Ghoul's move will be more effective... Ghoul, who was tired, was determined to win this battle. He did not want to loose. Leon sprayed a potion on Ghoul to make sure he was refreshed. "Ghoul, use a screech attack to lower the defnse of this Baltoy!" Leon commanded. Ghoul nodded and was about to use screech when Leon called out, "I'm not finished yet! Anyway, after you use your screech attack, immediatly go in for a knock out attack!" Ghoul nodded.

Is this better?

Goin' Graveler
29th March 2005, 10:00 AM
Goin’ Graveler- Traversing further into the cave, you find that the walls seem to give off some kind of natural light that allows you to see where you are going. Even so, travelling underground disorientated your sense of time and you lose track of how long you have been walking. Eventually you come across a fairly large hole in the tunnel that prevents your passing. On the other side are two people, a guy and a girl. They are both dressed in black and even with the natural lighting, their faces are hidden. Then a voice came from inside the hole.

“I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!”

The girl dressed in black sees you and throws a pokeball forward. It released a Teddiursa who gives you a grin that sends shivers down your spine.

“Another Rookie?! Sheesh we come here to find some half decent pokemon to steal and we get two baby trainers! Teddiursa, Scratch then Lick!”

What will you do?





'Numel! Quickly use Tackle, then Growl to decrease its power!'

Numel nods confidently...

Black Marauder
29th March 2005, 11:50 AM
i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message