PDA

View Full Version : The Cloud Garden Recorded History



Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Golden Mew
29th March 2005, 3:05 PM
I'd like to move to the Delibird Ridge, please!

GM looked at her map and walked to Delibird ridge. She could hear bird calls already, as she travelled slowly to the place. She let out her Pokemon for some fresh air and some exersize. Although they were already fit, it was good to have some of it every day. She wondered what this place had in store for her.

umbreon11
29th March 2005, 3:09 PM
i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message
You just have to wait till the updater of the zone has an update for you.

Ice Tyranitar
29th March 2005, 3:29 PM
Ice Tyranitar- "Snow Ball wake up!" you shout to your pokémon, desperately trying to wake him up. It worked, to an extent since Snow Ball was looking a bit groggy from just waking up. "If you can hear me, try to Powder Snow again!" You yelled to get the message across to your snorunt. He heard and looked towards the partially frozen exeggcute. Sucking in his breath, a blast of icy cold air blew towards the grass/psychic type. The aim was off though and less than half of the super-cooled air hit its target. While this was going on, exeggcute was violently shaking itself, trying to free itself from its icy prison. Hairline fractures spread like wildfire all over the frozen parts of its body, the cracks growing until the ice broke, freeing its captive. Although still cold, exeggcute could once again move freely and doing so, glowed a pinkish tone. The air between the two pokemon rippled as a blast of psychic energy ripped through space between them, making contact with Snow Ball. The impact knocked your pokemon back a few feet but he got up quickly, ready for more combat. What will you do?

Ice Tyranitar took a quick second to notice how fast Snow Ball woke up. then he just gave another command, "just give that exeggcute another powder snow!".

Jon Jen
30th March 2005, 1:56 AM
i need help..how do i get an updater?..i already posted my message

You don't need to worry. Your updater is decided by the area you pick. I'm pretty sure yours is Enchantress. She is very good. Either way, updates may take a while, they have to update for everyone, you know. Just check back in a few days, its not an instantaneous process. I hope you look forward to good times to come in Fizzy Bubbles.

-Jon Jen

Kauser79
30th March 2005, 5:43 AM
Kauser79: Brushing off any suspicions you may have had, you bend down and reach into the bush. Feeling around, you find the cause of the glimmer and pull it out. It looks like a small crystal ball at first, but then you notice a pair of tiny purple claws grasping it! Out leaps a pokemon that quickly snatches the ball from your hands and growls at you. Getting a closer look, it turns out to be a Sableye! The tiny ghost pokemon continues to hiss at you while backing down the path towards the forest, holding the shiny ball away...


"Hey! What's that Sableye got after me?" Wondered Kauser out loud. As he pondered, Mudden was running after the Sableye. "Hey, wait up, Mudden!" Kauser decided he had to chase that Sableye down and catch it. He ran after the little devil and his crystal ball. "Mudden, run after him and lower his defence with Growl and then ram him against something with Tackle!

What will happen?

Master of Chaos
30th March 2005, 2:26 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Chaos - Cleverly deciding this is no time to stand your ground and fight, you do the only thing you can… RUN! Dashing along the Rainbow Road with a swarm of angry Beedrill on your tail, your eyes dart back and forth looking for any means of escape. You see a rest house up ahead but you realise it is too far away and that you’ll never make it in time. Seeing no other place to hide you are about to give up hope when a Charizard appears out of nowhere, directly in front of you, causing you to skid to a halt. You see its mouth begin to flame and immediately drop to the ground when you hear a massive blast of fire released above your head. You then notice that the buzzing has stopped and you slowly raise your head. The Beedrill appear to have been burned to ashes and the Charizard is gone. Frowning, you get back to your feet, wondering if you had perhaps imagined the whole episode when you notice an Eevee standing in front of you where the Charizard had been a moment before. Not quite believing what you are seeing, especially considering how rare this pokemon is, you shake your head to ensure you’re not confused then rub your eyes to clear your vision. Once again you find that Eevee is gone but there is yet another pokemon in it’s place. “Ditto!” says the little grey blob, with a big smile on it’s face. Your reaction?


“Whoah,” Chaos said, pretty shocked, “thanks a million!”
Chaos released his pokemon to thank Ditto too.
“Your really a special something. For one thing you’re a ditto, unique in it’s own right. But I didn’t see a Charizard or an Eevee while I was running. Can you just transform into pokemon without seeing them? Just in case though…Murkrow! See if you can find an Eevee around here.”
Murkrow took off on its search.
“But your more intriguing than an Eevee! Not only were you such a amazingly great fighter, but your shiny to boot! And not even the normal shiny color!”
“I’d love to meet your trainer, or do you have one?” Chaos asked in a sincere manner as he extended his hand to give a handshake to the amazing little pokemon.

MetalYoshi17
30th March 2005, 4:08 PM
Metal Yoshi - Umm… You only appear to have noticed the first paragraph of the update. Here is the entire update again… (all three paragraphs)

Realising it isn’t going to be an easy task getting out of this pit, several theories cross your mind as to how you may go about doing this when you remember the Spheal your friend had given you. Releasing the playful ball of blubber into the pit Spheal looks around confused, obviously a little disappointed to find himself in the bottom of a deep pit rather than floating upon a nice big lake where he can go for a refreshing swim. Conveying your instructions to your disgruntled friend he nods, understanding what you are trying to accomplish although he looks a little dubious as to how it could succeed.

Releasing a Powder Snow into the air you soon find the pit, and yourself, covered in a thin layer of snow. Wrapping your arms around yourself to try and warm up after that freezing blast of air you step back while Spheal unleashes a Water Gun up the side of the pit. The water rushes back down over the frozen sides of the dirt walls, welling up in a small pool of water at your feet and you can’t help but feel a little dejected by the failure of this plan.

Thinking of what to do next you are suddenly startled by a voice from above and look up to see a boy of about 13 looking over the side. “Hey down there!” he says, a little surprised to find you in the trap. “Do you need a hand getting out?” Without waiting for a response the boy disappears when a second later an enormous rocky body slides down into the pit. The boy is using his Onix to create a “ladder” for you to use to climb out and escape. Your reaction?
Okay, sorry about the mistake(s). My plan has been for a while that once I got out of the pit I would leave Rainbow Road and go somewhere else. I'm not exactly sure how to handle it, but here's what I'm thinking:

"Thank you very much, I've always wanted an Onix," Yoshi replies to the boy, as he recalls all his Pokemon and climbs Onix to get out. He then gets out, thanks the boy, and decides to try out another place of this mysterious garden. After returning to the Sky Gate, Yoshi ventures out to the Stardust Fields...
Transfer to Stardust Fields.
Yoshi arrives at the Stardust Fields, wondering what to do here. He looks down the path, and sees nothing but peace and tranquility. He slowly saunters along, enjoying the solitude, but at the same time fearing the eerie quietness. He decides he needs some company, so he lets Mareep out of his Pokeball. Mareep looks around, also in awe and wonder of the place. All Yoshi can do is keep walking, hoping he will find something fun and exciting...

Torkoal Stu
30th March 2005, 5:05 PM
I went into the rainbow road and who updates me then? I9 don't know ahhhh! But I will come back soon then.

Trick-or-Treater
30th March 2005, 5:19 PM
I went into the rainbow road and who updates me then? I9 don't know ahhhh! But I will come back soon then.

just have patience, if you keep nagging you aren't gonna be updated

Neopolis
30th March 2005, 5:40 PM
Enchantress updates rainbow road.

Torkoal Stu
30th March 2005, 5:44 PM
Enchantress updates rainbow road.

Thanks. I just wanted to know was all. I'll tone down now. Thanks!

Alexander the great V2
30th March 2005, 6:37 PM
Alexander walked into the oasis, sand flying into his eyes. "AHHHHH!" Alex yelled as sand made it very difficult for him to see more than 2 metres in front of his

;252; HA-HA!

A laugh came from inside Alex's only occupied pokeball, grassy's pokeball.

;252; Your never gonna catch anything if you can't see anything! How many fingers am i holdng up?

Grassy held 2 fingers up to Alex's face

"Er, 5?"

;252; Ha! I don't even have 5 fingers you idiot!

"Oh, shut up" Alex returned Grassy to his pokeball, and contuied to fight the sand-storm

CowDude
30th March 2005, 6:42 PM
Looking at his map, thinking hard about where to start out his adventure, Ryan finally comes to a decision. "Come on out Charm!" He pulls out the only pokeball on his belt, and releases his Mareep. "We're going to Delibird Ridge." Charm lets out a cry of happiness as Ryan stuffs the map back into his Backpack. "After all, there are a bunch of bird types there, and that's Charm's strong point. We need all the experience we can get, and this seems like a good start for a beginning trainer" the teenager mumbles as his pokemon runs ahead. Hearing the calls of bird pokemon right around the corner, he laughs at his own remark, and starts a faster pace, catching up with Charm. "Hey, no one knows" he calls out to his pokemon as he's trying to catch his breath "We might be better than we think!" He lets out one final laugh and runs farther and farther into the distance with his pokemon.

Aura The Wolf
30th March 2005, 6:50 PM
Natasha decided to explore the world of pokemon now that she is a Trainer, and what better place to explore than "The Rose Arch". She walked arcross the tiled path, looking around at all the beutiful roses, with Shadow, her Houndour at her side, who looked somewhat annoyied.

" Roses are so amazing. They look so beutiful but their thorns are deadly...hmm? Whats wrong Shadow?" Natasha asked.

Shadow growled at the roses, using a light Ember on them, burning some of the roses off their bushes.

"Shadow, stop! We don't want to attract attention!" She replied sternly.

Shadow growled at the roses one last time, and Natasha continued to walk through the Rose Arch.

Elemental Charizam
30th March 2005, 7:37 PM
Sky Gate:

A large grey zeppelin pulled up at the Sky Gate, clouds boillowing around it. Adam and Cinder step off the gigantic craft, admiring the swirling aether around them. As the zeppelin flies away the two turn to a map, pondering the best route to take.

-"Hmm, maybe we should go to the 'Cloud Forest', I could kick some Grass/Bug behind!"- laughed Cinder, gesturing towards the correct path.

"Yeah, I guess there's as good as anywhere else," agreed Adam, walking towards the Gardens with Cinder close behind.

Just out of curiosity, who's the updator for the 'Cloud Forest' region anyway?

~EC

Arc_Angel
30th March 2005, 10:11 PM
Taking out her map and having a good long look at it, Stacey finally decides where she'd like to go.

Reaching to her waist and plucking the only pokeball there, she throws it into the air. With a cry of "Impish lets get this started" the ball pops open spewing white light onto the ground. The light forms into the shape of a small purple ghost known as a Sableye. ;302;

"Sableye, sable" It says happily, glad to out of its ball.

"Hey Impish, I've decided were gonna head over to the Stardust Fields" she says pointing the direction they were to go.

Impish cackles cheekily, hopping up and down. "Sableye, say eye sable" he says rubbing his purple paws togther, a toothy grin flashing briefly before bounding off in the direction of the Stardust fields.

"Hey Imp, don't you go scaring all the pokemon, I know its fun but we wanna battle some too" said Stacey running after her mischevous little pokemon.

JBlink
30th March 2005, 11:41 PM
It did not take much thinking before I decided Tatu and I will head off to the Cloud Forest. I turned to Tatu who was perched on my sholder and said, "I don't think it is a good idea for you to be fighting anything that you do not have a specific type advantage over." Hearing this Tatu turned away in shame. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure you will do fin." Together Tatu and I walked off to the Cloud Forest, our confidence already shaken.

HakuBlue
31st March 2005, 12:21 AM
Finally, the day has come that Haku, age 14 starts his journey with Sefi, his Corsola. Arriving at the famous Sky Gate, Haku gets confused and doesn't know where to go, he looks at his map and finally says,"Hm... lets see, how about The Rose Arch ,Sefi?" as he sends the pokemon from his pokeball. Sefi being his shy-self only nods, and stays close to Haku's legs as he sees so many people and pokemon. "The Rose Arch it is then", said Haku. So Haku starts heading to the direction, and beginning his first adventure in his journey.

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
31st March 2005, 1:46 AM
Gwar sighed deeply from relief as he entered The Cloud Garden. Peering about he couldn't help but be astounded by the number of paths that could be taken. Finally, however, one caught his eye. The beautiful formations of gray rock in The Rock Garden caused a smile to spread upon Gwar's already excited face.

The single pokeball upon his belt was taken with a firm grip. After a few moments he called out the only friend he had upon the planet, Krypt.

"Come on out Krypt, check this."

The Aron appeared in the normal flash of white light the pokeball extruded, and let out a cheerful cry.

"Heh, thats right buddy. Looks like home huh? Well whatta ya say we get goin?"

Gwar barely had the words out of his before Krypt took off. He laughed to himself and followed.

Shadow_Umbreon
31st March 2005, 5:34 PM
Elizabeth walked to Sky Gate with her pokemon, Blaze the Cyndaquil. Looking around, she thought where a Pidgy might be and her eyes set on Cloud Forest. She knew that there might not be a Pidgy there, but she figured while she was there she could train Blaze a bit since that was her only Pokemon.
"There's supposed to be some grass and bug type Pokemon here. Blaze, I want you to gain some levels while we're here, you might have an easy time since it's your type advantage. We should at least try to beat any Pokemon that's not a Pidgy if possible," Elizabeth said to her Cyndaquil.
The Cyndaquil being a bit shy didn't respond, but kept walking along beside Elizabeth.

Flames Galore
31st March 2005, 11:16 PM
Sky Gate:

A large grey zeppelin pulled up at the Sky Gate, clouds boillowing around it. Adam and Cinder step off the gigantic craft, admiring the swirling aether around them. As the zeppelin flies away the two turn to a map, pondering the best route to take.

-"Hmm, maybe we should go to the 'Cloud Gardens', I could kick some Grass/Bug behind!"- laughed Cinder, gesturing towards the correct path.

"Yeah, I guess there's as good as anywhere else," agreed Adam, walking towards the Gardens with Cinder close behind.

Just out of curiosity, who's the updator for the 'Cloud Garden' region anyway?
~EC

Just to let you know, you don't pick the Cloud Gardens to go to, you pick an area in the Cloud Gardens. Areas are known as zones. Choose one from the first post on this page. The updators vary in each zone.

P.S. If you want to look for grass/bug types, try the Cloud Forest.

UmbreonTrainer2004
1st April 2005, 12:55 AM
Adam walked up to the Cloud Gardens entrance.He caught a glimpse of a rainbow far away in the distance. "Whoa." Adam said. "What's that?" Adam said pulling out his brochere. "It says the rainbows are formed by the mist in Rainbow Waterfalls. "That sounds cool." Adam said. Adam pulled a Pokeball off his belt. He released his blue alligator pokemon onto the ground. "What do you think Jaws?" He asked his Totodile. "Rainbow Waterfalls?" Totodile danced around in glee seemingly extatic at the "water" part. "Alright then! Off to Rainbow Waterfalls!"

Latias10
1st April 2005, 1:04 AM
Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.

Aron Fan: After you ask the girl if she will show you around town you get an immediate answer. “Sure I would love to, just fallow me,” the girl says as she runs off into the streets. Liberty then starts to walk after her. When the girl stops you are in a middle of a busy street. “Here is the shopping area of our town here is where most of the shops are," she then continues to lead you down the street you make a turn and then you are on a much quieter street then the last. “This area where most of the people live. This is such a busy town mostly because this is one of the few towns in the Rock Garden,” The girl tells you before running off again. The next place you stop is back at the Battle Area. The girl leads you to a simple dirt battlefield. “Here we are at our town’s biggest attraction the Battle Area. Also sorry if my tour disappointed you I tried to do my best. So now lets battle,” the girl says with a big smile on her face.

P-Arts: Luckily for you the Smog quickly fads away and the battlefield is once again visible. As soon as this happens Medo floats over to the trainer as you ordered him to do. He then looks into the boy’s eyes. “No fair,” the boy says sleepily as he falls to the ground. You can hear a few snores from the boy so you know your plan worked. The Poochyena and Houndour look around with a confused look. It seems that they are a bit confused of what to do now that their trainer is asleep. Medo float over to the Houndour and licks it then before Houndour can react a growling Teddiursa runs over to it and hits it with a Scratch attack. The Poochyena and Houndour then start barking. It seems that they have decided to battle without their trainer. What will you do?

Rek: “A battle?” the boy stammers after you ask him your question. He looks at the ground trying to think of something better to say. He then raises his head and your eyes meet. “Yes I am training my Taillow and yes I would love to battle,” the boy replies. With a flap of its blue wings the Taillow gently lifts its self off the boys shoulder and into the air. The bird chirps happily pleased to be having a battle. “My name is Tommy. Sorry that I did not tell you this sooner but I totally forgot about it,” the boy tells you. The Taillow fly through the air patently as it waits for the battle to start. “Can you go a bit easy on us because this is are first battle?” the boy asks you. What will you do?

Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?

Gwar (I will call you that for now but if you have something you rather be called by please tell me.): You enter the Rock Garden and release your Aron, Krypt who lets out a cheerful cry when being released into its habitat. Krypt decides to take off and you fallow while laughing. Krypt then runs into a rocky area so you can no longer see it. When you get to the rocky area you see Krypt talking to another Aron. Beside the other Aron is a girl with long thick black hair. She is wearing a white T-Shirt to big for her and a black pair of shorts. “So is this Aron yours?” the girl ask you. What will you do?

Dark Fire
1st April 2005, 1:19 AM
Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.
You can just click my banner and all my FB Info is there.

Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?

After considering his options carefully, Littix decided to go to take the Ponyta tour. He slowly made his way up to the woman standing beside the two elegant fire horses.
"Umm, hi. I'm Littix and I read about the tour. I'm guessing you're Sally, so can I get one of the Ponytas so I can go on the tour?" Littix asked, waiting for the woman's response.

Phaedra
1st April 2005, 3:41 AM
Vagabond Aeon: You give your Natu one last order, than take a pokeball from your bag and hold it ready. Hania jumps at the pineco, nailing it hard.The bug pokemon falls backward, than, curiously starts steaming,as you watch it begins to shake and glow.you realize that its getting ready to selfdestruct!you and Hania dive behind a tree, hoping to get away from the explosion.Sunddenly, a huge bang sounds, lighting up the air so brilliantly, it blinds you for a few seconds.when your eyes clear, you see that the pineco is now down, KO’d.Level up For Hania.Smiling you throw the pokeball.it sails through the air, sucks Pineco up, than falls to the ground.it rocks a few times, than dings, signaling your capture.Congradulations, you just caught a female, Level 7 pineco.so what will you do, will you continue into the forest?

"Right, stand back Hania. Time for this little bug to... ah?!"

As Jeremy was about to toss the Poke Ball and catch the Pineco, it suddenly began smoking and glowing brightly. Jeremy was dumbfounded by this sudden new power - but Hania knew what it was and ran away squacking like crazy.

"...okay, it's glowing white and smoking, Hania's freaking out, and I'm just standing here... yeah, I think it's time to duck and cover."

With that, Jeremy dived behind a tree just as the Pineco let out a large blast of energy in a sphere. The sheer force of the attack threatened to blow Hania away if Jeremy hadn't grabbed him and held him while the tree groaned under the force of the blast. After a second though, the blast died down. Peeking out from behind the tree, Jeremy saw the Pineco lying on the ground, twitching and groaning. It had knocked itself out.

"Holy ****... good thing I got out of the way." Though dumbfounded, Jeremy just shrugged. "Well, whatvever." He then threw the Poke Ball, which sucked it up, wobbled a bit and dinged. The capture went through.

"Well that was a hoot... so it's a female? Hmm. Well, welcome to the team, Pineco." "piiiiiiiineeeee" "...oh yeah, we'll get along just fine. Hania, meet Pineco." "Natu." "co." "Good."

With a new Pokemon under his belt and Hania able to reflect on his newfound experience, Jeremy continued his journey into the forest...

Ytnim
1st April 2005, 3:41 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Ice Tyranitar- Please use more than one attack per update since it gives me little to work with and this battle will go forever otherwise.
”Just give that exeggcute another powder snow!” you commanded your Snorunt.

“Snorunt!” came the short, sharp reply meaning yes.

As before, Snow Ball sent another blast of super-cooled air spotted with snow in Exeggcute’s direction and it caught Exeggcute with its mouth open and got inside. Although it didn’t freeze like before it did seem to do substantially more damage than the last few times. Exeggcute shook this off and retaliated by shooting off a bunch of little seeds that landed on Snow Ball’s body and embedded themselves in his skin. They didn’t seem to do anything until they all glowed green and sapped his energy, giving the lost energy to the opponent who grinned with an almost evil look. What will you do?

Psychic Scyther- Spraying your Scyther with a Super Potion revitalized him, instantly taking his wounds away and giving him the strength to get up off his knees.

“Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use Silver Wind and then try to use Quick Attack while its stunned!” you yelled your commands to your pokemon.

Spinning on the spot, Scyther whipped up a small tornado around himself. Within the harsh winds small silver things flittered around, presumably bug type energy. Stepping out of the attack, Scyther directed the attack in Girafarig’s direction. The psychic giraffe attempted to avoid the whirlwind but was unable to do so fully and was caught by the outside of the attack. While not taking full damage, girafarig took a fair amount of damage but somehow it managed to stay in the fight. Scyther became the now familiar green blur of his quick attack and raced towards Girafarig. Knocked sideways, Girafarig retaliated with a quick confusion, knocking Scyther back with psychic force. What will you do?

Goin’ Graveler- Quickly releasing your numel, you order it to attack the incoming bear pokemon. “Numel! Quickly use Tackle then Growl to decrease its power!”

Nodding confidently, Numel faced his opponent.

The Teddiursa leapt upon Numel’s back and scratched along his side. Although his hurt slightly, his tough hide prevented much damage from taking place. In retaliation, Numel threw his weight into tackling the little bear pokemon to the ground. Trapped between the ground and Numel, both of which were impossible for Teddiursa to move, the pokemon licked the fiery camel along the face. This disgusting act caused Numel to get off the normal type and gag. After getting over the sickening experience, Numel growled loudly at the pokemon, making it back away in fear slightly. What will you do now?

Batesy- Watching the battle unfold an idea hits you. “Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!” you shout out your idea to your pokemon.

“Zubat just keep going!” the male voice shouted from the top of the hole, not issuing any real attacks. He must have had his attention else where.

Zubat swooped in close, mouth open, trying to get some more blood from Cherry. The Charmander had other ideas though and spun quickly, her tail flame burning the blood-sucker as it was struck. Cherry didn’t stop there though and kept spinning, coming round with her claws extended, scratching the zubat only moments after it had been burnt by her tail. Screaming in agony, zubat flew erratically around before firing off a shot of supersonic waves in Cherry’s direction. Already slightly dizzy from spinning, the lizard was confused by the sound waves. What will you do?



Rose Arch

Psyshadow- Clambering onto Tropius’ back, it quickly takes flight and hovers above the grazing rhydon and rhyhorn. Just in the nick of time as well since in the sky you could see another dust cloud heading in your direction. As it reaches its destination you can see it is made up of a herd of Tropius! The different pokemon species begin to fight and as this happens the Tropius you are on takes you away from this battleground. Setting down in another, more secluded part of the glasshouse, a small bird pokemon flittered down from the tree tops. It seemed to know Tropius and they have a small conversation before a small voice enters your head.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m the natu you’re looking at right now. Tropius here is ashamed of the way his herd is behaving and when he stood up to say something he was booted out. If your wondering why the pokemon were fighting back there I will tell you. The place you were just at has the best of everything, fresh water, the nicest grass, everything a pokemon would want and more. The two herds, the rhydons and the tropius are fighting over who has the right to live there. There is room for both to live together but every time they meet they just start fighting. It is beginning to affect every pokemon living in this glasshouse. Do you think you might be able to help us out?” What will you do?

Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

Aura The Wolf
1st April 2005, 3:54 AM
Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?


Natasha slows to a halt as she notices the pecular sign with arrows. Puzzled, she thinks a bit, wondering which direction she should go. Her houndour, Shadow, wanders around, waiting for her master to choose a path.

"I think I will go to the country wildlife glasshouse." Natasha said, as she pointed to the arrow leading that direction. "I think It will give me a chance to have a good look at the diffrent pokemon that are out there."

Shadow nodded, for this loyal Houndour would follow wherever Natasha wanted to travel. "Hound Hound-dour!" he growled happily as the two walked towards the country wildlife area, wondering what they would find...

HakuBlue
1st April 2005, 4:01 AM
OMG, I forgot all about the quote yesterday, it just slipped my mind, I know it's not an excuse, but I was so happy and excited because of my first update, I just forgot, sorry, and it won't happen again. ^^; PS: I hope I got the color right this time, I think I did it right.


Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?


As Haku starts gliding his fingertips in the remarkably long post, he stops at Jungle Flora. "Hmmm... I'm not too fond of mazes, and Jungle Flora does sound catchy..., what do you think Sefi, since after all you will be spending some time there?" replied Haku at Sefi. This time Sefi started jumping up and down, and running wildly in full circles. "You sure that you are shy?" asked Haku, but then again he realized that there was nobody there except them, so Sefi had no reason to be shy. "Jungle Flora it is than," said Haku, as Sefi and him began walking and headed to Jungle Flora.

GWAR_Aggron_GWAR
1st April 2005, 4:16 AM
Gwar (I will call you that for now but if you have something you rather be called by please tell me.): You enter the Rock Garden and release your Aron, Krypt who lets out a cheerful cry when being released into its habitat. Krypt decides to take off and you fallow while laughing. Krypt then runs into a rocky area so you can no longer see it. When you get to the rocky area you see Krypt talking to another Aron. Beside the other Aron is a girl with long thick black hair. She is wearing a white T-Shirt to big for her and a black pair of shorts. “So is this Aron yours?” the girl ask you. What will you do?

(Gwar is fine ^_^)

Finally catching up to Krypt, Gwar smiles seeing that his Aron has found another of its kind. Hearing a voice he looks up to see the girl standing there. He replies with a friendly smile, "Yep, that'd be Krypt. We've been buddies for a while now huh Krypt?" The Aron looked up at Gwar cheerfully and nodded its over sized head.

He extended his hand with the same smile on his face. "Howdy, I'm Gwar. I suppose that Aron is yours?"

Gwar thought to himself how much of a coincidence it was to meet someone out here with the same pokemon as he, but oh well...it is the Rock Garden, and its nice to meet new people.

Ytnim
1st April 2005, 4:39 AM
Aura The Wolf: Your reply needs to be in the correct colour which is Spring Green.
HakuBlue: You need to quote the part of my post that is relevent to you.
Note: To get a colour that isn't in the colour list, wrap any colour around the text you want to change and at the start where it says [COLOR=BLACK](For example) change the 'black' part to 'SPRINGGREEN'.

Megaman Xtreme
1st April 2005, 4:47 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands
Psychic Scyther- Spraying your Scyther with a Super Potion revitalized him, instantly taking his wounds away and giving him the strength to get up off his knees.

“Ok Scyther, now since we learned some new moves at the move tutor, and since Psychic types are weak against Bug types, use Silver Wind and then try to use Quick Attack while its stunned!” you yelled your commands to your pokemon.

Spinning on the spot, Scyther whipped up a small tornado around himself. Within the harsh winds small silver things flittered around, presumably bug type energy. Stepping out of the attack, Scyther directed the attack in Girafarig’s direction. The psychic giraffe attempted to avoid the whirlwind but was unable to do so fully and was caught by the outside of the attack. While not taking full damage, girafarig took a fair amount of damage but somehow it managed to stay in the fight. Scyther became the now familiar green blur of his quick attack and raced towards Girafarig. Knocked sideways, Girafarig retaliated with a quick confusion, knocking Scyther back with psychic force. What will you do?

Wow Scyther, great job out there buddy!!!

We want it to be weakened, so use Leer!!!

While its weakened, use Quick attack, give it all you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon was feeling excited about the intensity of the battle, he always loved to see pokemon fight, and now he was actually in the fight!!!!

Go get em' Scyther!!!!
Scy-Scy-Scyyyther!!!!! Shouted Scyther.

tommyship2
1st April 2005, 5:59 AM
Tommyship2: As you walk in Stardust Fields, you hear a soft noise in the distance. Followed by your Kangaskhan and your Totodile, your run to the sound to investigate. You find a curled up Skitty purring musically. Entranced by the sound, you don’t see several other Pokemon creep up behind you. Suddenly, you hear two muffled noises behind you. Turning, you see Kangaskhan and Totodile struggling, their arms pulling frantically at the vines around their mouths, clamping them shut. Gasping in shock, you begin to go help them, but you are stopped immediately by a Spinarak who drops in front of you. It shoots a web in your face, blinding you. While trying to get it off, you feel two things brush against either of your sides. Finally managing to take the web off your face, you see an Aipom holding a Pokeball (yours) in its tail/hand. There is also the Skitty from before on top of another of your Pokeballs. They both press the buttons and two red beams are shot out of the Pokeballs, returning Kangaskhan and Totodile into their spherical cages. An Oddish jumps up and sprays a silvery powder at you, and everything goes black as you fall unconcious.

------
Slowly, your eyes open. Where am I? Your think. As you reach to rub your aching head, you find your wrists bound. Suddenly, everything flows back to you: the Skitty, the attack on you and your Pokemon, the Sleep Powder. You look over your shoulder to see a small campfire with some Pokemon around it. You recognize some of your attackers by their silhouettes: Skitty, Aipom, Spinarak, Oddish. As they chat, Skitty’s tail accidently hits a spherical object, and it is sent rolling towards you. As it stops within reaching distance, you recognize it: your Kangaskhan’s Pokeball. What will you do now?
Tom watches as Kang's pokebal gets closer and closer. As he reaches for it, his head begins to hurt, and he reflects upon the dangers of wild cats! Tom releases his Kangaskhan a little way away from the pokemon. "Kang, I want you to ask them why they attacked us. Be ready for battle. If you have to fight, use two comet punches, one on Oddish and the other on Skitty, and a bite on Aipom." Tom places his hand on his Choco Ball, knowing he may have to use it.

Kal-El
1st April 2005, 7:14 AM
Batesy- Watching the battle unfold an idea hits you. “Try swiping at Zubat with your tail flame and then spin to Scratch!” you shout out your idea to your pokemon.

“Zubat just keep going!” the male voice shouted from the top of the hole, not issuing any real attacks. He must have had his attention else where.

Zubat swooped in close, mouth open, trying to get some more blood from Cherry. The Charmander had other ideas though and spun quickly, her tail flame burning the blood-sucker as it was struck. Cherry didn’t stop there though and kept spinning, coming round with her claws extended, scratching the zubat only moments after it had been burnt by her tail. Screaming in agony, zubat flew erratically around before firing off a shot of supersonic waves in Cherry’s direction. Already slightly dizzy from spinning, the lizard was confused by the sound waves. What will you do?

Watching the battle progress, Batesy saw that Cherry the Charmander was in deep wipqozn*. Cherry was swiping at the Zubat and got a few hits in. That was the good part. But the bad part was when Zubat unleashed one of it's trademark moves, Super Sonic. Cherry was confused and dizzy now.

"Cherry," Batesy says thinking quickly. "Spin in the reverse direction you went last time. Tail Whip followed by Scratch. But do a somersault instead of a spin!"

Eneko55
1st April 2005, 12:16 PM
Furret Flurry 12, HakuBlue & Aura The Wolf - You don’t have to stay together, it is easier for me than posting it thrice.
As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?


"Wow, this really is such a beautiful place," Will gazed at the sign in awe, "So many places to visit, looks like you get to choose where to go again Flurry," the young trainer laughed as he tickled the Sentret on his left shoulder.

"Sentreeet!" Flurry laughed and jumped off of her trainers shoulder, closed her eyes and ran in a random diretion.

Will looked at the sign and noticed that she had headed in the direction of Sub Glasshouse 4 - Highland Shrubberies.

"Sounds like home," Will sighed as he chased after Flurry, heading for Sub Glasshouse 4.

aron fan
1st April 2005, 12:33 PM
[

Aron Fan: After you ask the girl if she will show you around town you get an immediate answer. “Sure I would love to, just fallow me,” the girl says as she runs off into the streets. Liberty then starts to walk after her. When the girl stops you are in a middle of a busy street. “Here is the shopping area of our town here is where most of the shops are," she then continues to lead you down the street you make a turn and then you are on a much quieter street then the last. “This area where most of the people live. This is such a busy town mostly because this is one of the few towns in the Rock Garden,” The girl tells you before running off again. The next place you stop is back at the Battle Area. The girl leads you to a simple dirt battlefield. “Here we are at our town’s biggest attraction the Battle Area. Also sorry if my tour disappointed you I tried to do my best. So now lets battle,” the girl says with a big smile on her face.

" ok go zeke"

" icy wind then disable then follow though with a peck , ok" will nods zeke nods bak

[

Trick-or-Treater
1st April 2005, 2:49 PM
Trick-or-Treater and Dark Fire: (You do not have to travel together it is just easier for me to write one update.) Both of you arrive walk into the great Rock Garden. You see why it is called that when you see that there is mostly only ground, moutons and of course rocks. One of the few things you notice that is not one of these three things is a town not far away from you. Also near the town are two signs one with a lady and two Ponyta beside it. One of the signs says Rock City’s greatest attraction the Battle Area visit it today and have fun battles with other trainers. The other one says Sally’s great adventure tour. Take a wild adventure on a Ponyta while receiving a tour. You guess that the lady by the sign is Sally. You seem to have many options like go to the Battle Area and have some battles or explore the town or take the tour or explore the Rock Gardens by your self. What will you do?

OOC: i have the natures of my Pokémon in the link in my signature is that okay?

Trick enterd the Rockgarden with Alice his Seviper next to him.
So, where should we go to today? The Seviper pointed to one of the signs next to the sign with a Ponyta on it.

Rock City's Battle Arena.... you wanna kick some butt?

;336; Ssssevvi!

Well, lets go! and he run off to the direction of the sign.

Elemental Charizam
1st April 2005, 4:16 PM
Just to let you know, you don't pick the Cloud Gardens to go to, you pick an area in the Cloud Gardens. Areas are known as zones. Choose one from the first post on this page. The updators vary in each zone.

P.S. If you want to look for grass/bug types, try the Cloud Forest.
XD I did know that, I just got the names mixed up... thanks for telling me, I've edited it now.

In case no-one believes me, look at the top of my post, 'Sky Gate' is a zone within 'Cloud Gardens' where you begin. Yeah, eweak proof, but what the hey.

~EC

Matt72
1st April 2005, 5:02 PM
Matty - Pleased with Treecko’s performance throughout this battle you finally see your opening to capture Pinsir. Recalling Treecko to your side you praise him before tossing a pokeball toward the heavily panting stagbeetle who is far too weak to fend it off. A red light streaks out of the pokeball, sucking Pinsir inside, and you watch while the pokeball wobbles on the ground once… twice… three times before locking with a “ping!” and giving you a new level 7 teammate. Pleased with the newest addition to your team you walk over and scoop up the pokeball before continuing on your journey along the Rainbow Road. It isn’t long before you come across a rest house with an elderly gentleman sitting in a rocking chair upon the veranda, apparently sleeping. Will you stop for a while or will you continue along the path to investigate the group of trainers who are gathered together by the side of the road?

Deciding not to the disturb the peaceful old man, and feeling quite rested as it is, Matt calmly walks past the house and makes his way over to the trainers. Curious, he grabs the attention of the person nearest...

"Hey, whats going on here?"

Matt72
1st April 2005, 5:35 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls

Hureta: Continuing your trudge through the forest, you seem to be getting closer to the source of the smell. As your Swinub leads you around, it becomes more confident that the smell is coming from something good. Although right now thats not so sure, as the pig pokemon is suddenly getting a slap to the nose! Apparently your pokemon ran headfirst into a Lotad, who had been sleeping peacefully under the surface of a pool under a great oak tree....What shall ye do?

Kauser79: Deciding to fight, you send our trusty first pokemon, Mudkip, into the fray. The tiny water pokemon growls harshly at the ghost pokemon, who stops backing up, although it seems more angered than intimidated. Mudkip suddenly lunges forward, slamming its large head (compared to the rest of its body) into its opponent, sending the crystal flying into the air and rolling farther down the path. Sableye scratches your pokemon and uses this opportunity to escape its grasp and take off running towards the crystal...

Elite Water Trainer: Curious, you ask what the researchers are doing here. A short older man steps forward, a kindly demeanor adjorning his visage (thank you Webster).

"Why, young lady, we're here for the same reason as most of you kids seem to be, to find the waterfalls. In all the years, many trainers and people have ventured into this forest, but there are so few accounts of the actual falls themselves that its been deemed a mystery. Not only that, the few rare accounts hold evidence that a cave exists, hidden behind the waterfalls. Who knows what could be hidden down there!"

Stepping back, the old man coughs nervously.

"I apologize for my forwardness, I am Bryan Holstein, leader of this expedition. Your welcome to join us if you wish, in fact we need a few more hands around here."

Interesting....

Eeveeboy_Geoff: Following the source of the sounds, you race deeper into the caves. It doesn't take long, for soon you enter a rather large, open cavern. Although very little points of interest dot the floor, the ceiling above you seems to move! Closer inspection reveals the ceiling of this cave to be covered with sleeping Zubat and Golbat, and the slightest provocation could alert the entire cavern full of them! What should you do?

Waterlight: Sending out your trusty Staryu, you order attacks as the bug pokemon Weedle looks on curiously. Staryu charges its little body with electrical energy, sending out shockwaves! Weedle cringes in fear, expecting a big shock, but as the wave hits it shudders, slowing down greatly....although it didn't really move that fast before. The other weedle are immediately alerted, but they seem to be more distracted by a bird pokemon that just dove into their ranks! NOTE: Please Put Your FB Team In Your Signature!

Flames Galore: As your blue bird pokemon flies out, you notice off to your left another trainer sending a starfish pokemon out to attack a weedle from the same group. Seems this pack of bugs is popular today! Swablu dives headfirst into the packed tree, slamming into one Weedle and sending it tumbling to the ground. Relentlessly, the bird starts pecking on the poor little bug pokemon who cries out for help from the other Weedle, who now seem to be confused as to what the hecks going on...

Latias10: Replacing the towersome Onix with the much more weak looking Beautifly, Spearow sighs contendly. This clamness does not last, for soon the butterfly slams into Spearow, sending it tumbling head over tail across the ground, where it is suddenly hit with the natural equivalent of silly string. Confused by everything going on, Spearow decides to choose flight instead of fight, and starts trying to move towards the forest edge, where its knocked down again by a blast of energy being sucked from its body to Beautifly. The spectating pokemon cheer and laugh at the little bird facing more torment than it ever gave to them...

Psyshadow
1st April 2005, 7:48 PM
Rose Arch

Psyshadow- Clambering onto Tropius’ back, it quickly takes flight and hovers above the grazing rhydon and rhyhorn. Just in the nick of time as well since in the sky you could see another dust cloud heading in your direction. As it reaches its destination you can see it is made up of a herd of Tropius! The different pokemon species begin to fight and as this happens the Tropius you are on takes you away from this battleground. Setting down in another, more secluded part of the glasshouse, a small bird pokemon flittered down from the tree tops. It seemed to know Tropius and they have a small conversation before a small voice enters your head.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m the natu you’re looking at right now. Tropius here is ashamed of the way his herd is behaving and when he stood up to say something he was booted out. If your wondering why the pokemon were fighting back there I will tell you. The place you were just at has the best of everything, fresh water, the nicest grass, everything a pokemon would want and more. The two herds, the rhydons and the tropius are fighting over who has the right to live there. There is room for both to live together but every time they meet they just start fighting. It is beginning to affect every pokemon living in this glasshouse. Do you think you might be able to help us out?” What will you do?

"I'm gonna have to discus this with Wally first," I respond to the two pokemon, "Could you give me a minute." I walk a few steps away and release wally from his pokeball. As soon as he is out of his ball he says, "Hey, You could have gived me a little warning first before you... ".

"Sorry," I interject," We have a problem right now. There is a feud between the tropius and the Ryhorn and those two want me to help. I have an idea but I wanted to make sure your up for it first."

"I'm game for it," he responds.

"Okay, We'll help them." I recall Wally and turn back to the Natu and Tropius. Striding back to them I say,"We'll do it."

Waterlight
1st April 2005, 7:54 PM
Waterlight: Sending out your trusty Staryu, you order attacks as the bug pokemon Weedle looks on curiously. Staryu charges its little body with electrical energy, sending out shockwaves! Weedle cringes in fear, expecting a big shock, but as the wave hits it shudders, slowing down greatly....although it didn't really move that fast before. The other weedle are immediately alerted, but they seem to be more distracted by a bird pokemon that just dove into their ranks! NOTE: Please Put Your FB Team In Your Signature!
(It was in my signature. Unless when I replied it was when I deleted my sig.)

As Tom got ready for a confrontation with the bug, his Staryu paralyzed it, leaving it even slower than before.

Just as he was about to issue some more orders, he noticed the insects distraction; A bird creature.

"What is that?" Tom thought, with a look of puzzlement on his face.

Latias10
1st April 2005, 10:17 PM
Rainbow WaterfallsLatias10: Replacing the towersome Onix with the much more weak looking Beautifly, Spearow sighs contendly. This clamness does not last, for soon the butterfly slams into Spearow, sending it tumbling head over tail across the ground, where it is suddenly hit with the natural equivalent of silly string. Confused by everything going on, Spearow decides to choose flight instead of fight, and starts trying to move towards the forest edge, where its knocked down again by a blast of energy being sucked from its body to Beautifly. The spectating pokemon cheer and laugh at the little bird facing more torment than it ever gave to them...

"See why you should not bother other pokemon. One day someone stronger then you may come along." Catherine tells the Spearow.

Shine flaps his beautiful wings and flies threw the wonderful air. He carefully flies over to his trainer and quietly talks to her. When finish talking he flies back to the sky.

"Spearow me and my Beautifly do not want to continue this battle if you do not want to. We could continue this battle as a friendly battle or we can froget about this battle if you promise to the other pokemon not to bother them. If you do not we will have no chose but to battle you." Catherine says as a few tears run down her cheeks.

She takes her arm and wipes away the tears. She then struggles to keep them in. How she hated to do stuff like this. She would rather have friendly battles and live in a peaceful world. But life was never that simple and she would have to learn to live with it.

"Shine if the battle continues a want you to hit Spearow with a Double-Edge and then an Absorb." Catherine tells her gental Beautifly.

Shine nods and watchs the Spearow carefully waiting for its move.

meandude33
1st April 2005, 10:47 PM
Rainbow Waterfalls
Chikorita, meandude33, flames glore: As the fourth person departs, the three of you decide to go your own ways. Although after a few minutes of walking its apparent these different ways will converge in the same spot anyway. Curving along the path, you hear an annoyingly loud screech ring out through the woods. Quickening your pace to investigate, your group soon finds that it was only a trainer's Onix, locked in combat with a tiny Spearow. Shrugging that off, you make you war to the stream. The area is a little devoid of pokemon, as the wild ones seem to be engaged with watching the battle going on. Although off in the distance you can see another trainer having spotted a large group of Weedle and Kakuna in the treetops of the forest edge opposite your side of the stream....

Wow that's a pretty wierd fight an Onix against a Spearow...oh well. Hey look Weedles and Kakunas in the trees, seems pretty cool. Ok then c'mon out Buffsta. "Ma!!" Weedles evolve into Kakunas but I'd rather get a pokemon at it's younger stages so that I can have create a better relationship with it when it's younger plus we'll have more time to hang out. Ok Buffsta get over there and use a Rock Slide to get a Weedle out of the trees. Then use Strength on it to knock it back and get it closer to fainting it.

Radical Edward
2nd April 2005, 1:41 AM
FOUNTAIN GARDEN

Vagabond Aeon: You let your new addition out to make friends with Hania and keep you company. The little bug hops about, squeaking with joy.you smile, then begin your trek into the Forrest. As you get deeper into the forest, it gets darker and darker, till you can hardly see your own hand in front of your face. Making sure your pokemon are close by, you sit at the base of a tree, wondering how to get out of this mess. Suddenly, you see a light bobbling between the trees. Will you check it out?

Darkchu: You cringe at your stupidity, but quickly recover. You spray the Flareon, who then seems much revitalized. It nods its gratitude, than prances out to stand by Darkchu, ready to fight.You watch as the two touch noses, nod, than face the Croconaw and Scyther.The woman gets up also standing by youths nods to you, than smiles.You smile back, than turn to your electric mouse.Ordering a Thundershock.The woman turns to her pokemon also.

“Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yells, clearly an experienced battler.

Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchu hammers both of the pokemon, momentarily paralyzing them, and giving the Flareon a chance to breath some thick smog at them. Both of the vicious pokemon cough, and start to charge at their opponents, but are blasted as Flareon throws some burning embers into the smog, causing a large explosion. When the smoke clears, the woman’s assailant’s pokemon are badly burnt, but seem to have only been minorly hurt by the explosion. Seems its going to take nothing short of a nuclear explosion to take these two down. What now?

TreekoKnight87: Your Bulbasaur Springs into action, growling Fiercely at the little blue mouse, Freezing it in it’s tracks. Saur Barrels into the Marill, knocking it over, face first. The little aqua-mouse Turns around, Infuriated. It curls up on the ground, than rolls into your Bulbasaur, knocking it high into the air. Saur crashes into the ground, clearly hurt. What will you do now?

Blazikens’ Charizard: You and your Torchic enter the fountain Gardens ready for adventure. You look on and see many trainers playing with their pokemon in the fountains, Wild pokemon playing around, and the like. Seeing as theirs nothing happening in this portion of the garden, you and Torchic walk until you come to a sign. As you come in sight of it, you try to read it, but are interrupted by a hard nock on your head. You look up and a pleased to see a small shuppet has chosen your head a nest. What will you do now?

Crazy Wartortle: You put the note down and Frantically pull the bed from the wall. You gasp, as you see…Nothing! You worriedly look around, hoping for some sort of a clue, than you realize, Minun must have lived here for a while, Maybe you should ask it for help?. What now?

Croconaw: (repost of last update) Patches the Clefairy runs up to your houndour and begins to pound it mercilessly, but before she can do any real damage, houndour fires a few embers at point blank range singing patch’s fur even more.both pokemon look pretty tired.what now?

The Legend: (Repost of last update) “My name is Erin, Thanks again for saving me!”

As the two of you walk through the forest, you wonder how luck had taken such a turn.”Traveling with a girl? This could be good or Bad,” you think.

Here’s the stream I was talking about, So after I get cleaned up, what do you say we go to the old factory. Theirs a ton of pokemon there, maybe we could have real battle there to, what do you say?”She looks at you hopefully. What now?

DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: As you an Finwe approach the figure, you see that it is in fact not a human, but a man shaped thing made of fire. It’s eyes open when you step onto the field, and fast as lightning, a glowing sphere of liquid flame is thrown onto the field, flashing brightly. After you regain your vision, you see a rather frightening pokemon. An entirely Black cumbusken is standing in the middle of the field. Finwe sees this and instantly leaps into action, trying to astonish the creature, but rather than astonishing the jet black fowl, al Finwe’s astonish knocks of a chunk of it’s flesh, revealing Stark white bone. Finwe and you stands wide eyed as you both realize just what you are fighting. The rotting Pokemon is no longer among the living! What will you do now?

Cow Dude and Golden Mew: (you are not required to travel together, I just but you in the same update to save time) You and your pokemon walk along the narrow path that leads up to the top of the ridges. You reach the top, and you are instantly partially deafened, the Raucous calls of thousands of birds drilling into your very head. You and your pokemon cover your ears for a few minutes until your ears become adjusted to the noise. You and your pokemon get up and start to watch the colorful birds in flight, you suddenly hear a cry from behind you. Turning around, you see two very mad looking pidgys looking at you with fire in their eyes. What will you do?


NOTE TO ALL: I realize some of you are new to FB and haven’t gotten around to this yet, But Please, Add your team into your sig, along with any special moves your Pogeymons have, levels, genders, and the sort. It makes it much easier for me to just glance at your sig than to go searching for your registration info. Thanks a bunch, and have fun!

Kauser79
2nd April 2005, 2:06 AM
Kauser79: Deciding to fight, you send our trusty first pokemon, Mudkip, into the fray. The tiny water pokemon growls harshly at the ghost pokemon, who stops backing up, although it seems more angered than intimidated. Mudkip suddenly lunges forward, slamming its large head (compared to the rest of its body) into its opponent, sending the crystal flying into the air and rolling farther down the path. Sableye scratches your pokemon and uses this opportunity to escape its grasp and take off running towards the crystal...
[/b]

"Don't let him get away! Tackle him a couple more times!"
Kauser79 yell to Mudden. "Aim for the eyes!"

Sorry it's so short, Mudden doesn't know many attacks.

Flames Galore
2nd April 2005, 2:16 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls
Flames Galore: As your blue bird pokemon flies out, you notice off to your left another trainer sending a starfish pokemon out to attack a weedle from the same group. Seems this pack of bugs is popular today! Swablu dives headfirst into the packed tree, slamming into one Weedle and sending it tumbling to the ground. Relentlessly, the bird starts pecking on the poor little bug pokemon who cries out for help from the other Weedle, who now seem to be confused as to what the hecks going on...


"Excellent performance, Indigo. Keep up the pecking," said Trey, reaching for another pokeball and sending out his Tangela. "Go, vinesy!" he yelled. "Here's the deal," he whispered. See that group of weedle there? If they start attacking the blue bird who's beating that one up, douse 'em with sleep powder."

Crazy Wartortle
2nd April 2005, 2:25 AM
Crazy Wartortle: You put the note down and Frantically pull the bed from the wall. You gasp, as you see…Nothing! You worriedly look around, hoping for some sort of a clue, than you realize, Minun must have lived here for a while, Maybe you should ask it for help?. What now?

Red thinks for a second after he saw that behind the bed was nothing.
"Umm, Minun come on out. I know that you lived here for a while, do you have any idea as to what was usually here?" Red looked at his Minun, awaiting his response.

PS. I put the info into my sig, but for some reason i can't get the smilies into it. Hope that's good.

Darkchu
2nd April 2005, 3:05 AM
FOUNTAIN GARDEN


Darkchu: You cringe at your stupidity, but quickly recover. You spray the Flareon, who then seems much revitalized. It nods its gratitude, than prances out to stand by Darkchu, ready to fight.You watch as the two touch noses, nod, than face the Croconaw and Scyther.The woman gets up also standing by youths nods to you, than smiles.You smile back, than turn to your electric mouse.Ordering a Thundershock.The woman turns to her pokemon also.

“Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yells, clearly an experienced battler.

Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchu hammers both of the pokemon, momentarily paralyzing them, and giving the Flareon a chance to breath some thick smog at them. Both of the vicious pokemon cough, and start to charge at their opponents, but are blasted as Flareon throws some burning embers into the smog, causing a large explosion. When the smoke clears, the woman’s assailant’s pokemon are badly burnt, but seem to have only been minorly hurt by the explosion. Seems its going to take nothing short of a nuclear explosion to take these two down. What now?

The flareon murrs happily as Tucci spays it with the potion, before jumping up and trotting over to Darkchu.
;025; "You ok to battle?"
The flareon nods and bumps noses with Darkchu. The woman also stands up and walks next to Tucci.
“Flare, put out some smog, than blast them with an ember!”She yelled at the fire pokemon.
"She's good." Tucci thought.
Both pokemon start their attacks, Darkchus slightly paralyzing them at which point Flare spat out a cloud of smog which the two vicious pokemon both start to cough as they breathed it in. They where still coughing when the flareon spat it's ember attack into the smoke causing it to blow up.
"Yeah got em" Tucci cried happily. But his smile fell off his face when he saw that they where both badly burnt but not really hurt.
;025; "Damn"
"Ok, I have an idea." Tucci said to the woman. Reaching down he picked up Jess who was also a part of the plan. "Well, first get flareon to use another smog attack so they can't see well and I'll get Darkchu to lead them closer to one of the pools and then we get Jess and your flareon to tackle both of them and hopefully knock them into the water. ONce they're wet Darkchu can shock the water and it will do heaps more damage. What do you think?"

TreeckoKnight87
2nd April 2005, 3:49 AM
TreekoKnight87: Your Bulbasaur Springs into action, growling Fiercely at the little blue mouse, Freezing it in it’s tracks. Saur Barrels into the Marill, knocking it over, face first. The little aqua-mouse Turns around, Infuriated. It curls up on the ground, than rolls into your Bulbasaur, knocking it high into the air. Saur crashes into the ground, clearly hurt. What will you do now?

Chase watched as Saur was knocked back by the Marill.

"It's tougher than it looks!" Chase exclaimed. Saur growled angrily. He wasn't gonna lose to this little mouse.

"Okay Saur, wait for it to attack, then counter with Tackle. Once you've hit it, Tackle it again. Don't give up!" Chase ordered. Saur nodded.

Rekkuza
2nd April 2005, 3:49 AM
Just a note to everybody in the Rock Garden if you do not have your the nature of your pokemon in your sigs to do so because I rather call your pokemon he or she rather than it. Thank You. Now time for updates.

Rek: “A battle?” the boy stammers after you ask him your question. He looks at the ground trying to think of something better to say. He then raises his head and your eyes meet. “Yes I am training my Taillow and yes I would love to battle,” the boy replies. With a flap of its blue wings the Taillow gently lifts its self off the boys shoulder and into the air. The bird chirps happily pleased to be having a battle. “My name is Tommy. Sorry that I did not tell you this sooner but I totally forgot about it,” the boy tells you. The Taillow fly through the air patently as it waits for the battle to start. “Can you go a bit easy on us because this is are first battle?” the boy asks you. What will you do?
All of my pokemon are Male. He, him, yea.

Rekkuza noticed the quiverness in the boy and cheered him up. "It's alright. I am in the process of training my pokemon. One in paticular." Rek finished. He pulled out the pokeball he had in his hand and pointed it at the ground. "Say hello to my newest member, Xino." Rek shouted out as an Onix (Male Lv. 5 w/ Double Edge & Rock Slide) popped out of the ball.

"So, Tommy, I will let you make the first move since you are starting out." Rekkuza said as he waddled over to shake the boy's hand. "Alright," Rek said, "let the best trainer win." He finished. Onix gave a grunt of his own, singling the readyness.

Goin' Graveler
2nd April 2005, 4:13 AM
[Goin’ Graveler- Quickly releasing your numel, you order it to attack the incoming bear pokemon. “Numel! Quickly use Tackle then Growl to decrease its power!”

Nodding confidently, Numel faced his opponent.

The Teddiursa leapt upon Numel’s back and scratched along his side. Although his hurt slightly, his tough hide prevented much damage from taking place. In retaliation, Numel threw his weight into tackling the little bear pokemon to the ground. Trapped between the ground and Numel, both of which were impossible for Teddiursa to move, the pokemon licked the fiery camel along the face. This disgusting act caused Numel to get off the normal type and gag. After getting over the sickening experience, Numel growled loudly at the pokemon, making it back away in fear slightly. What will you do now?



"Okay Numel! Use Howl, then Tackle again!"

Rayzen
2nd April 2005, 8:22 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls

Hureta: Continuing your trudge through the forest, you seem to be getting closer to the source of the smell. As your Swinub leads you around, it becomes more confident that the smell is coming from something good. Although right now thats not so sure, as the pig pokemon is suddenly getting a slap to the nose! Apparently your pokemon ran headfirst into a Lotad, who had been sleeping peacefully under the surface of a pool under a great oak tree....What shall ye do?



Centin checks the Pokedex.

"Lotad is said to have dwelled on land before. However, this Pokemon is thought to have returned to water because the leaf on its head grew large and heavy. It now lives by floating atop the water"

Alright, a water and grass type! Centin commands a battle for swinub to just do a tackle fest to it. Centin then commands Centin to never use ancient power on the poor little thing. In other words, to not hurt it that much *grins*

Meanwhile, Centin polishes one of his pokeballs...

Golden Mew
2nd April 2005, 8:39 AM
DELIBIRD RIDGE


Cow Dude and Golden Mew: (you are not required to travel together, I just but you in the same update to save time) You and your pokemon walk along the narrow path that leads up to the top of the ridges. You reach the top, and you are instantly partially deafened, the Raucous calls of thousands of birds drilling into your very head. You and your pokemon cover your ears for a few minutes until your ears become adjusted to the noise. You and your pokemon get up and start to watch the colorful birds in flight, you suddenly hear a cry from behind you. Turning around, you see two very mad looking pidgys looking at you with fire in their eyes. What will you do?


NOTE TO ALL: I realize some of you are new to FB and haven’t gotten around to this yet, But Please, Add your team into your sig, along with any special moves your Pogeymons have, levels, genders, and the sort. It makes it much easier for me to just glance at your sig than to go searching for your registration info. Thanks a bunch, and have fun!

GM let out her Chikorita, Enterna. "Enterna, don't attack straight away. We don't want to set a fight if we don't need one!"
Enterna, seeing the blazing eyes of the Pidgeys, stepped protectively in front of her trainer. It raised it's leaf as a sort of shield and put on an angry face.
"If these pidgeys attack you, dodge them, then use a tackle. You see, they'll do it from head on, bgut if you dodge, they'll crash into the ground, which will be your chance to make the tackle!" GM told Enterna. "Get me?"
"Yup! Got ya!" Enterna anwsered, still staring angrily at the Pidgeys.

Eeveeboy_geoff
2nd April 2005, 8:50 AM
Eeveeboy_Geoff: Following the source of the sounds, you race deeper into the caves. It doesn't take long, for soon you enter a rather large, open cavern. Although very little points of interest dot the floor, the ceiling above you seems to move! Closer inspection reveals the ceiling of this cave to be covered with sleeping Zubat and Golbat, and the slightest provocation could alert the entire cavern full of them! What should you do?


Jeff and Inferno both freeze upon noticing the bat Pokémon. Simultaniously, they both turn to face each other. "shhhhh…" Jeff says, extremely quietly. Inferno puts a paw over his mouth in an imitation of the human gesture. Jeff points across the chamber and waves his hand a few times. Inferno nods and they begin sneaking slowly accross the cave, hoping to find the end of the huge cavern. Jeff lifts and places each foot carefully, to make sure he doesn't disturb any loose rocks.

ForeverFlygon
2nd April 2005, 8:57 AM
DELIBIRD RIDGE

ForeverFlygon: As you an Finwe approach the figure, you see that it is in fact not a human, but a man shaped thing made of fire. It’s eyes open when you step onto the field, and fast as lightning, a glowing sphere of liquid flame is thrown onto the field, flashing brightly. After you regain your vision, you see a rather frightening pokemon. An entirely Black cumbusken is standing in the middle of the field. Finwe sees this and instantly leaps into action, trying to astonish the creature, but rather than astonishing the jet black fowl, al Finwe’s astonish knocks of a chunk of it’s flesh, revealing Stark white bone. Finwe and you stands wide eyed as you both realize just what you are fighting. The rotting Pokemon is no longer among the living! What will you do now?

As he sees the Combusken, Feera is stunned. He never though he'd see a dead pokemon - but a fighting one? After some thinking, he decides to return Fínwè, and without a word, he takes the pokenball from his belt, and a red light surrounds Fínwè, who is glad that she dosen't have to fight this creature.
Instead, Feera takes another pokeball from his belt,and resizes it in his hand.
"Come on out, Mikozou!" He says, and gives the pokeball a lucky kiss, then throws it high into the air. The red and blue orb releases a small fish, silver and yellow colored, known as a special coloreed Barboach, and then flies back to Feera's hand, who resizes it again, and puts it back into his belt.
The fish makes some funny noises, and then turns to face the Combusken zombie.

"OK pal, easy now" Feera commands Mikozou. "I want you to spray yourself in water, to make yourself resistant aginst fire. Then, Water Gun the Combusken, before you throw a Whirlpool in it's direction. Stay close to me all the time. Go it?"
Mikozou nods, and once again turns to face the Combusken zombie, this time with a determined face.

Black Marauder
2nd April 2005, 3:41 PM
FOUNTAIN GARDEN
Blazikens’ Charizard: You and your Torchic enter the fountain Gardens ready for adventure. You look on and see many trainers playing with their pokemon in the fountains, Wild pokemon playing around, and the like. Seeing as theirs nothing happening in this portion of the garden, you and Torchic walk until you come to a sign. As you come in sight of it, you try to read it, but are interrupted by a hard nock on your head. You look up and a pleased to see a small shuppet has chosen your head a nest. What will you do now?

"Tooorchic!" shouted Torchic teasing Rizwan.
"What's on my head?" Rizwan asked Torchic as he reached to take off the visitor from his head.
"Shuppett" the small Shuppet growled.
"You cute and quite friendly, I think I am gonna add you to my team! What do you think Torchic? Don't you want a new friend?" Rizwan looked at the Shuppet as he asked his Torchic.
"Toorchic!" the chick pokemon happily replied
"Shuppet, I would like to capture and make you apart of my team!" Rizwan told the Shuppet
"Shuuupp" the Shuppet shouted as it got ready for a battle
"Tororchic!" Torchic shouted as he jumped into the battle field getting ready for a battle.
"Ok Torchic, use your Growl attack to start off things!" Rizwan commanded.
Torchic gave out a growl towards the Shuppet...

ArticFox
2nd April 2005, 7:45 PM
Taking in the sights sounds and strange smells of the cloud garden Artic slowly strolled towards the Sky gate. Checking in at the entrance and pocketing a map he continued slowly walking enjoying the peace and quite all around him.

'Everywhere sounds so exciting...'

;088; It does not, everywhere sounds boring.

'Lets go to stardust fields..'

;088; You are such a female. Why isn't there a place called THE RIDGE OF SLOW AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL DEATH!!11111oneoneoneoneone

'Because The Cloud garden isn't ran by maniacs.'

;088; What about Delibird ridge? its close enough for me.

'Fair enough. but i'm not carrying you if we have to climb.'

;088; Trust me boy, you will be.

Artic asked for directions and took the path he was pointed down. The path that leads to DELIBIRD RIDGE

Umbrazard
3rd April 2005, 12:42 AM
"Would you hurry up?" Andrew asks the small fire lizard lagging behind him.

"Gasp! Why the hell did we have to run all the way her? A bus or train woulda been easier!" Fuego the Charmander declares.

"Hmm, um maybe cause your getting a little pudgy!" Andrew sneers at his friend.

Slowly walking over to him, Fuegon places his flaming tail against the cuff of Andrew's jeans, lighting them a flame.

"Gyahhh! put it out! Put it out, you little heathan!" he crys.

Laughing, the Charmander walks over and puts the fire out. "So where are we going?" He asks between fits of laughter.

Giving his partner a dirty look, Andrew opens the map and says, "Hmm, how about The Space Path?" he asks.

Instantly stopping his laughter, the fire lizard. States, "No."

Giving his friend a weird look, Andrew asks, "Hmm, why so serious?"

"Are you kidding? No one has ever rreturned from there! We'll die!" he screeched.

"Yeah, I know now are you coming or not?" asks Andrew, ignoring his friends melodrama.

"Do I have to?"

"Well, I can return you and force you," Andrew threatened.

"Fine let's go." The small lizard sighed.

And so they went off to that mysterious path.

NateDawg161992
3rd April 2005, 4:35 PM
Nathan, hoping to fulfill his dream of becoming a Pyschic/Ghost trainer, starts off with his first pokemon Ghostly the Ghastly at Comet's Corner.
"Come out Ghostly," Nathan says, "Which way should we go?"
The Ghastly licks the top of the map indicating he wants to start in the northern part of Comet's Corner.
"Ghostly you know that map isn't clean, actually it's very dirty so why did you do that?"
Ghostly made a rude face at Nathan, implieing that the map tasted like chicken.
"Enough arguing, lets go."
The duo set off into the unknown land of northern Comet's Corner, and hoped for the best.

PS: Is this okay?

Kurou-kun
3rd April 2005, 8:59 PM
Bart: Melody and Maku stared each other down, neither moving. The old woman even stopped playing her flute. Maku, impatient, decided to go ahead and perform his move. He began to charge at Jigglypuff, preparing for his Vital Throw attack. Suddenly, Melody’s hands start to move back and forth. They stop, and then glow a bright blue. Her body starts to glow and become surrounded with electricity. She starts to run, meeting Maku head-on. Maku is sent flying from the Volt Tackle. Melody’s hands then glow with yellow Electric energy. Several tendrils of electricity come out and bind Maku, who is still lying on the floor. The battle is defenitely taking a turn for the worse for you. What will you do now?

"STUPID JIGGLYPUFF!" Shobu shouted in anger. "Get up, Maku, up."

Maku got up.

"Show that pink furball who's boss. Use Focus Energy, then give it an Arm Thrust!" Shobu ordered.

Maku followed. He closed his eyes to concentrate.

Elite Water Trainer
4th April 2005, 7:03 AM
Elite Water Trainer: Curious, you ask what the researchers are doing here. A short older man steps forward, a kindly demeanor adjorning his visage (thank you Webster).

"Why, young lady, we're here for the same reason as most of you kids seem to be, to find the waterfalls. In all the years, many trainers and people have ventured into this forest, but there are so few accounts of the actual falls themselves that its been deemed a mystery. Not only that, the few rare accounts hold evidence that a cave exists, hidden behind the waterfalls. Who knows what could be hidden down there!"

Stepping back, the old man coughs nervously.

"I apologize for my forwardness, I am Bryan Holstein, leader of this expedition. Your welcome to join us if you wish, in fact we need a few more hands around here."

Interesting....[/b]
"An expedition sounds wonderful, Bobby and I will love to join you!" Hayley replies, excited. "I saw some waterfalls a little while ago back there" she says again, turning around and pointing back to where she had come from. "I can take you there and help you look for a cave. I wonder what could be inside a hidden cave? It sounds exciting!"

enchantress
4th April 2005, 6:35 PM
The Cloud Garden is now officially closed. I'm only leaving the thread open temporarily so that anyone who wishes to switch over to UPN can easily copy/paste their last update/replies (but only if you were in my group). If you weren't in my updating group then you can post a restart at UPN.

Please don't anybody post in this thread from this point on.

enchantress
7th April 2005, 6:52 AM
I would appreciate it if people would stop PMing me and abusing me for closing this thread. The Cloud Garden was never meant to be a permanent Serebii Zone. It is a UPN zone and the only reason it was ever opened here in the first place was so this branch of FB could have an active zone for you to adventure in. I've gone through hell trying to teach most of you how to reply properly and have gotten nothing but headaches and abuse in return for it and I'm sick of it. I have other zones and shops to update and many more duties that you aren't even aware of not to mention I have a life outside of FB *everyone gasps before passing out*

Now that Fizzytopia is (mostly) finished, Serebii has it's own exclusive zone. I've put a lot of time and energy into creating that thread so that I can ditch my thankless job here and return to updating UPN only where what I do is at least appreciated and now that I don't have this place to worry about I'll have more time for my people over there.

*closes thread*