PDA

View Full Version : The Cloud Garden Recorded History



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

enchantress
26th October 2004, 4:18 PM
CLOUD GARDEN

Everybody knows that the best things for a Garden are sun and rain, so moving it closer to the sun and clouds would make a wonderful garden.
So what if we put the garden in the clouds? Imagine the beauty of this place. Actually, don't imagine, come and see for yourself, this picture of natural beauty set into the clear blues skies. Stick around and explore, who knows what surprises and adventures you will encounter.

Areas:

Sky Gate: The entrance to this wonderful world, here you will find your pokemon centre and any other things you may need before setting out on your adventure. There are several paths leading away from the Sky Gate and if you want you can hire a guide to help you with your travels, but they may ask for something in return.…

Rainbow Road: A long road that leads away from the Sky Gate which overlooks the Cloud Garden and is perfect for sight-seeing. Wild pokemon are said to appear along this path on random occasions, they seem used to people, so they won't be quick to run away when you show up. There’s a rest house somewhere along there for trainers who want to rest their tired feet and pokemon.

The Space Path: A mysterious semi-transparent golden path that seemingly leads off into space. Where does it end? Nobody knows because anyone who has ever ventured along it has never returned. Who knows what you may find out there…..

Memory Lane: Leading away from the Sky Gate is this seemingly endless concrete pathway. Flowers line the side of the road, laid in memory of trainers and pokemon that fought there. The saddening feel around the area attract darker, stronger pokemon.

The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find…

Mystery Island: A mysterious floating island nestled among the clouds. There is no way to access it by foot so if you don’t have any flying pokemon you will have to find an alternative route to get there as no guides from the Sky Gate area will go near it.

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.

Comet's Corner: A flat plateau that overlooks most of the Cloud Gardens. Many people say that during quiet, cloudless nights the skies are lit up in a display of shooting stars, some even say that mystical pokemon have appeared during these star storms.

Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

The Fountain Garden: A small garden filled with fountains, waterfalls and clear lakes. Water pokemon love this little area and thrive to the point where you can't turn around without tripping over a Magikarp. Fishing is not allowed in this area as it is considered as cruelty towards the water pokemon.

The Rock Garden: The main focus of this area is the amazing natural rock formations. The area is filled with holes, burrows, caves and other pokemon homes. If you have a pokemon that can Dig, there are rumours of strange and wonderful things hidden under the soil here.

The Forbidden Garden: A large, unbreakable, inpenetrable door blocks off this area. Even a bunch of Machamp couldn't get this open. There are seven keyholes located on the door, unfortunately the keys that fit them seem to be missing. Nobody knows what lies behind the door, those up for a challenge may like to find out.

Rainbow Waterfalls: A lush green area with many caves and secret hideouts. Pokemon of all kinds are drawn to the area due to its serenity and rich source of nutrition. The spray from the waterfalls create many rainbows which hang in the skies above making it a popular destination for pokemon trainers and tourists alike.

Burnt Forest Wastelands: Not much is known about this baron, sandy, dusty, dirty, burnt area. Some say it was once a lush, green forest that was the battlefield between two powerful fire pokemon. Now all that is left is burnt trees and charred earth.

Delibird Ridge: A nesting ground for bird pokemon. A large area of jutting rocks and crevasses where many a bird pokemon have called their home. Set into the clifftops it has become a popular spot for pokemon watchers and explorers that visit the Caverns in the mountainside.

The Oasis: A vast, desert-like area. Nothing but sand and stone for as far as the eye can see. In the distance there seems to be a bunch of palm trees and a lake, is it real or just a mirage? Pokemon and Trainers that can brave the vicious sandstorms just might be able to find out but beware! A mysterious dense fog in said to sometimes cover this entire area and when it does all sorts of strange things begin to happen…..


::Special Event Area::

Cloud Colosseum - Set right in the centre of the Cloud Gardens is this ancient arena. A popular source of entertainment for pokemon trainers and sadists alike. Below the Colosseum are the dungeons where all of the toughest and sneakiest pokemon are locked away, try to avoid this place unless your pokemon are on high levels.
Note: This area is only open at certain times as a part of a special event.


So, ready to get started? The only thing left to do is choose an area to let your adventure begin. Enjoy!

ForestEmerald
3rd November 2004, 4:45 AM
Feeling excited and nervous, Yariyuki stepped out of his house in Sky Gate. " Bye mom! I'll call you when I get to the Rose Arch!" "Okay honey! Have a safe trip and good luck." He turned away from his house and started down the colorful path towards the Rose Arch. " I need some company...I know! Come on out Rozeria!" A Roselia appears from the white light. Okay Rozeria, ready for our journey?" "Roslie!" answered Roselia. " Okay! Let's go!"

ooc: Okay enchantress, I want to go to Stardust Fields.

ooc: I hope this is okay enchantress.

Acheront
3rd November 2004, 10:39 AM
Dennison walks into the serene zone called, The Cloud Gardens. Without a doubt in his mid, he knows he'll meet new Pokemon and gain a lot of experience.

He walks towards the map at Sky Gate, and skip-reads through the different areas. Not interested, he decides to walk off, but something catches his eye: The Rainbow Waterfalls.

So with his determination, Pokemon and ... items?... he sets out his journey towards the Rainbow Waterfalls.

Magical Leaf
3rd November 2004, 11:54 AM
A trainer walks through the Cloud Gardens, map in hand and a Swablu perched on his shoulder.

"Swa.....Swa!" The little blue bird chirped, flapping her wings that tickled Blue's cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We'll be there soon." He replied, glancing at the map again. There were a lot of areas to choose from, each with their own certain amount of appeal, although they had both finally agreed on the Cloud Forest, to do a little training.

Gamer C
3rd November 2004, 9:55 PM
Gamer C wanders around the Sky Gate, wondering which path should he take.

;152; As you wander, you're wondering where to wander and wonder and ponder and... Blah! *untangles his tounge*

Yep. Where do you want to go, Chuck?

;152; Hmmm... Eenie, meenie, minie, moe...

I got it! Stardust Fields!

;152; Hmmm? I got the Oasis.

What I say, goes.

;152; You said lots of things, including my name, and I haven't gone.

Whatever. Let's go!

Gamer C wanders off to Stardust Fields, wondering what will happen.

dyflam
4th November 2004, 12:12 AM
I would like to go to Delibird Ridge, Tess.:)

PS: I am done at UPN, I don't think I will post there again, so there is no reason to keep my account there, so delete it if need be.

Eon
4th November 2004, 12:28 AM
Jael Storms released his Bulbusaur, Dryad, as he approached Cloud Garden. After taking in the beautiful scenery, Jael walked over to a winding path he noticed that was leading away from the Sky Gate, which was in front of him. The sign near it said "Rainbow Road". Jael smiled, as he thought it'd be perfect for sight-seeing, and finding some Pokemon that were more mellow towards humankind, so he and Dryad started walking up the path...

enchantress
4th November 2004, 4:05 PM
STARDUST FIELDS
Hopip - Pumped with excitement as you head out on your very first adventure with Roselia by your side you can barely contain your excitement as you wander along, unable to stop your mind from reeling at the many possibilities that lay in store for you upon your future journey. Eventually reaching the vast plains of The Stardust Fields, your breath catches in your throat as you admire the sheer beauty of the place and you can’t help but be awed by the sight of it. As you set off into the fields you look around, not really knowing what to expect when you hear some movement coming from some bushes to your right. Stopping to take a closer look you notice a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. Hmm… what will you do?

Gamer C - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Chikorita scampers ahead of you, excitedly running about in circles as he waits for you to catch up. A moment later though he stops dead, staring hard at something, and you notice an odd expression on his little face. He has taken a defensive stance and a low rumble is issuing from his throat. Frowning quizzically you look in the direction of his gaze to see what is the matter when you notice a Nidoran, also having assumed a defensive stance, staring menacingly back at Chikorita, sizing him up and looking ready for battle. What will you do?


CLOUD FOREST
Jau - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Swablu perched on your shoulder excitedly chirping away, you can’t help but smile as her soft feathers brush against your face. She appears to be very happy with the decision you have made to visit this place but her excitement is short-lived for a few moments later you hear a loud squawk as something crashes into her, knocking her off your shoulder. Shocked at the sudden turn of events you’re not quite sure where to look first when you hear the squawk again and find a wild Skitty pinning Swablu to the ground. You can see this feline has a very hungry look in its eye and you know you will have to act quickly to save Swablu from becoming Skitty’s lunch. Your reaction?


RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Deciding to venture out onto the technicolored Rainbow Road to see where it will lead you, you and Dryad begin to walk up the path on the lookout for anything of interest when you notice something in the middle of the road. As you move closer you realise that something or someone has recently battled a Sandshrew and left it laying there, bruised and beaten in the middle of the path. As you bend over it to see if there is anything you can do to help it, a Ledyba comes charging out of the bushes on the side of the road and attacks you. What will you do?


RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


DELIBIRD RIDGE
Dyflam - Deciding to begin your adventure in Delibird Ridge you wander along slowly, enjoying the sights on this beautiful spring morning. One of the first things you notice about this area is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business while the mothers make their way out into the distance to find food for their young. Suddenly you hear a loud screech which startles you. High above on a craggy ledge is a nasty looking Skarmory who doesn't seem at all pleased to see you here in its territory. While you watch it curiously it begins to dive down at you for a fight. What will you do?

Eon
4th November 2004, 4:15 PM
Jael yelled to Dryad "Use Tackle!" Dryad rammed into the Ledyba, surprising it. Jael turned back to the Sandshrew and yelled "Pokeball, go!" after a flash of light, the Sandshrew was sucked into the Pokeball. It beeped a few times, then let out a sound that signified Sandshrew was caught. Jael grabbed the Pokeball and turned back to the Ledyba, which was still recovering from the Tackle. Jael smiled confidently as he thought out a battle strategy...

Is this OK?

enchantress
4th November 2004, 4:28 PM
Is this OK?
Umm... four things.

Firstly, when you reply it's best to quote your update and then post your reply after it like this:


Eon - Deciding to venture out onto the technicolored Rainbow Road to see where it will lead you, you and Dryad begin to walk up the path on the lookout for anything of interest when you notice something in the middle of the road. As you move closer you realise that something or someone has recently battled a Sandshrew and left it laying there, bruised and beaten in the middle of the path. As you bend over it to see if there is anything you can do to help it, a Ledyba comes charging out of the bushes on the side of the road and attacks you. What will you do?

Jael yelled to Dryad "Use Tackle!" Dryad rammed into the Ledyba, surprising it. Jael turned back to the Sandshrew and yelled "Pokeball, go!" after a flash of light, the Sandshrew was sucked into the Pokeball. It beeped a few times, then let out a sound that signified Sandshrew was caught. Jael grabbed the Pokeball and turned back to the Ledyba, which was still recovering from the Tackle. Jael smiled confidently as he thought out a battle strategy...

Secondly, it's your updators choice as to whether or not you capture a pokemon, not yours.

Thirdly, I wouldn't allow you to capture that Sandshew anyway since you're not the one who battled it.

And last of all, don't just "think of a battle strategy". I need something to work with for your next update so if you want to battle Ledyba give Bulbasaur some attack orders (and remember that she is only level 5 and only knows her natural level-up moves at this point).

You can either edit your above post or you can post again with corrections, either way just keep these basic things in mind. Most importantly of all I need something to work with for next time so try to make it as detailed as possible. "Bulbasaur, use Tackle!" is not good enough. Use strategy and you'll be rewarded, trust me.

EDIT: And before I forget, in a one on one battle you can use up to three attacks per round.

Magical Leaf
4th November 2004, 4:50 PM
CLOUD FOREST
Jau - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Swablu perched on your shoulder excitedly chirping away, you can’t help but smile as her soft feathers brush against your face. She appears to be very happy with the decision you have made to visit this place but her excitement is short-lived for a few moments later you hear a loud squawk as something crashes into her, knocking her off your shoulder. Shocked at the sudden turn of events you’re not quite sure where to look first when you hear the squawk again and find a wild Skitty pinning Swablu to the ground. You can see this feline has a very hungry look in its eye and you know you will have to act quickly to save Swablu from becoming Skitty’s lunch. Your reaction?
For a moment, Blue was confused, everything happened so quick he did nothing but stand and watch for a moment, suddenly he pulled himself back into reality.

"Hey! Get outta here ya lousy Skitty!" Blue yelled, running towards the kitten, waving his arms frantically in an attempt to scare it off.
"Cotton, Peck it in the face and show that cat that you're nobodies lunch!"

Gamer C
4th November 2004, 11:09 PM
STARDUST FIELDS
Gamer C - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Chikorita scampers ahead of you, excitedly running about in circles as he waits for you to catch up. A moment later though he stops dead, staring hard at something, and you notice an odd expression on his little face. He has taken a defensive stance and a low rumble is issuing from his throat. Frowning quizzically you look in the direction of his gaze to see what is the matter when you notice a Nidoran, also having assumed a defensive stance, staring menacingly back at Chikorita, sizing him up and looking ready for battle. What will you do?

Gamer C observes the two Pokemon preparing for battle.

Okay, let's do this! Chuck, Tackle him/her (What gender?), jump on its head and hold it still while I throw a Pokeball at it.

;152; Fine, fine, fine... Mr. Bossy...

Chuck Tackles the Nidoran, and this starts the fight!

ForestEmerald
5th November 2004, 12:47 AM
STARDUST FIELDS
Hopip - Pumped with excitement as you head out on your very first adventure with Roselia by your side you can barely contain your excitement as you wander along, unable to stop your mind from reeling at the many possibilities that lay in store for you upon your future journey. Eventually reaching the vast plains of The Stardust Fields, your breath catches in your throat as you admire the sheer beauty of the place and you can’t help but be awed by the sight of it. As you set off into the fields you look around, not really knowing what to expect when you hear some movement coming from some bushes to your right. Stopping to take a closer look you notice a pair of eyes staring at you from the foliage. Hmm… what will you do?

" What is that......" Yariyuki turned toward the bush and stared. " Do you think we should take a look Rzeria?" "Rose..." " Hmm.....I don't know what I should do..." He decided and began to slowly approach the bush. Then the bush rustled a little bit. " Wait hold on! I won't hurt you! I know!" Yariyuki took of his backpack and pulled out some Pokémon food. " Here you go little guy." He approached the bush little by little with the PokéFood in his hand.

Eon
5th November 2004, 12:49 AM
RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Deciding to venture out onto the technicolored Rainbow Road to see where it will lead you, you and Dryad begin to walk up the path on the lookout for anything of interest when you notice something in the middle of the road. As you move closer you realise that something or someone has recently battled a Sandshrew and left it laying there, bruised and beaten in the middle of the path. As you bend over it to see if there is anything you can do to help it, a Ledyba comes charging out of the bushes on the side of the road and attacks you. What will you do?

Jael leaped out of the way as the Ledyba attacked him. Unfortunately, the Ledyba had landed a glancing blow on his shoulder. Grimacing with pain, Jael cried out "Dryad, when Ledyba attacks again, ram it full on with your Tackle to send it flying, then do a couple growls while it's still recovering!"

Is this better? Perfect, thank you.

WillowFox
5th November 2004, 2:28 AM
OOC: Nice area! Very creative. I think I'm going to start in the Cloud Forest, if that is all right with you.

I grinned slightly, glancing up at the forest. It wasn't quite as exciting as the various rainbow and cloud related locations around here, but I heard that it was good for beginners, and the guidebook said it was good for Fire-types, with its everlasting light and Grass and Bug-types. Plus, I had a major fear of heights, and this area didn't overlook the edge.

Hoping I had made the right choice, I took a breath and strolled briskly into the woods. The leaves crunched softly underfoot, and the breeze caused the leaves in the trees to rustle restlessly. Despite the strange sounds, I felt as brave as a buffalo, since the light filtered through the thin canopy quite clearly.

Sentret
5th November 2004, 5:25 AM
A very nice day as Adriano takes a walk at the sky gate seeking an adventure with Skipper (sentret), "Hmm... let's see all of these places look good! but....*shaking his head in a moment of hesitation*" then Skipper raised his ears hearing a call from a distance so he rushed towards the call running as fast as he could, "Hey!! wait a minute i haven't picked our next stop yet! come back skipper!!" as Adriano took a final glance at the board and headed off behind Skipper running towards the direction of The RAINBOW WATERFALLS ...

Acheront
5th November 2004, 10:12 AM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


Dennison is enthralled by the gorgeous scenes by the Rainbow Waterfalls. He looks up and down, left and right, and sees the peacefulness of trainers, tourists and Pokemon alike.

He sends out his Squirtle, and decides to walk around a bit to enjoy the wonders of Mother Nature.

"Squirtle, Squirt Squirtle!", says Squitle in happiness of seeing such beauty.

"Yes, I agree. It is wonderful here. I hope we can enjoy our time here, while meeting new Poke-friends for you and me."

After a long while of admiring the wonders of nature and peace, he decides to go up and explore the upper mountains. The lower valley gives him the shivers down the spine as he looks down below the bridges. Although he knows the valley has a range of surprises waiting for him, he knows that he and his Pokemon will enjoy the upper mountain's fresh air, green flora; and what Dennison is ultimately here for - Pokemon.

charizard_master
5th November 2004, 9:16 PM
coming up by sky gate, Mary looks at the map and decides to go to cloud forest because she has heard that there are a lot of bug and grass pokemon there and she wants some easy training for her new charmander. As she advances down the path, she lets out charla (charmander) for some exercise.

this okay??

dunkle
6th November 2004, 5:38 AM
"This is it Zuroo. The beggining of our journey." I was talking to my new found Pokemon, Zuroo the Mudkip. He was on my shoulder looking out on the world. While her was walking around town, he found himself walking in circles. When he finally saw a mysterious lady giving out maps. I asked for one, and she gave one too me. We, me and Zuroo that is, looked at the map and decided where to go. "Stardust Fields, here we come!" We marched off to the mysterious fields of Stardust...

Ladyumbra
6th November 2004, 8:23 PM
Siri approached the sky gate ,with her ditto wrapped around her neck currently imitating an Ekans. She walked towards an information wall and read over a map “ I say we head towards , rainbow waterfalls , we can add a new member to the team or atleast introduce you to some new forms.

“Ekans Ekanssss” the transformed Ditto agreed before wrapping herself tighter around her trainers neck.

Chaos Angel
7th November 2004, 11:47 AM
Max took a long look around the luscious fields of clouds that surrounded him. Treecko bounded up behind him and leapt up onto his back, also in awe from the beauty of the area.

"Wow Treecko. This is amazing!" Said Max to his new Pokemon.

"Tree, Treecko!" Treecko said, diving onto a fluffy looking cloud.

Max walked over to a map which stood directly in front of him.

"Hmmmmmmmm, Mystery Island, that sounds exciting, whaddya think Treecko?"

Treecko nodded his head in enthusiasm. Max jogged over to the nearest guide, a woman dressed in a purple velvet jacket.

"Excuse me, where is the Mystery Island?" He asked her.

"That's it over there," She said, pointing up to a large mass floating high up above this level of clouds.

"Could you take us there please?" Max asked politely.

"Sorry, no guide will go up there, and the only way you'll get up there is with a flying Pokemon."

"Well then," Max said "take me to where I can catch a flying Pokemon."

"That would be Delibird ridge! Follow me!" The guide said, walking off to the left. Max heaved Treecko up off the ground and held him in his arms as they followed the woman.


OOC: Is this ok, it's my first post?

Eeveeboy_geoff
7th November 2004, 11:37 PM
"Rainbow Falls, eh?" Jeff says to his Vulpix, Inferno. The fire Pokemon offers no reply, as his mouth is currently full of a large double-chocolate brownie. "EH?" Jeff repeats, sounding slightly threatening. "As in, what's your oppinion on this?"

["Sure, fine..."] Inferno replies, swallowing noisily and blowing a small whisp of steam out of his mouth. ["As long as its not one of those places where people dissapear randomly. Like that weird golden road thingie... Gimme a real battle, not that mysterious scary stuff, 'kay?"]

"Yeah, whateva..." The unlikely pair vanish into the trees.

enchantress
9th November 2004, 1:58 PM
STARDUST FIELDS
Hopip - Approaching the rustling bushes cautiously so that you don’t scare whatever is hiding in there you decide to pull out some Pokéfood as an offer of friendship. Moving forward you slowly reach out with the food in hand when you see a little beak appear through the foliage. Not even realising you are holding your breath you watch while a little Natu slowly emerges and hops cautiously toward you. It looks at you, a hesitant expression in it’s eyes, before it gently pecks a tiny piece of food from your hand. Just at that moment Natu sees Roselia as he steps out from behind you and it backs away in surprise. Thinking you have tricked it by luring it out for battle, Natu becomes angry and chirps away madly before launching itself toward Roselia to attack. Your reaction?

Gamer C - You’re not supposed to know the gender or the level of the pokemon you are battling until you capture it.

Hoping to capture Nidoran you order to Chuck tackle it and pin it down. Immediately leaping into action, Chuck is more than happy to engage in his first battle and lunges forward eagerly, Tackling Nidoran hard, causing both pokemon to tumble backward several paces in a flurry of wildly flailing limbs until they finally come to rest, Chuck pinning Nidoran down just as you had asked him to. Feeling quite pleased with himself Chuck looks at you proudly while waiting for you to throw your pokeball but a moment later is Pecked in the throat by Nidoran which causes Chuck to jump backward in surprise. Nidoran gets to its feet and stares at Chuck angrily, Leering at him to lower his defense. What will you do?

Dunkle - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Mesmerised by the beauty of the stars twinkling brightly in the skies above you are taken by surprise when something suddenly swoops in on you from apparently nowhere. Zuroo, taken aback by the sudden attack, calls out “Mud! Mud-kip!” and looks around wildly for the attacker. He then spies something and points behind you so you turn, just in time to dodge a second attack by an angry looking Taillow who doesn’t appear to be at all thrilled with you having entered its territory. What will you do?


CLOUD FOREST
Jau - Rushing toward Skitty and waving your arms wildly in an attempt to scare it off, it turns its head in your direction and bares its teeth, hissing fiercely, not at all intimidated by your presence. Cotton, seeing her captor momentarily distracted, uses the opportunity to Peck Skitty hard, causing it to flinch backward in surprise and giving Cotton the chance to break free and Fly out of Skitty’s clutches. Furious at having lost it’s prey, Skitty leaps into the air after the fleeing Swablu and swipes out with it’s paw but only succeeds in tearing out one of Cotton’s tail feathers. Coming to a graceful landing on the ground while Cotton circles around and returns to rest on your shoulder, twittering away indignantly at the loss of one of her beautiful tail feathers, Skitty’s eyes narrow to tiny slits as its belly touches the ground, it’s bottom wiggling, preparing to pounce for her again. What will you do?

Darkdog - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Venturing forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later though you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?

Charizard Master - That’s fine, thank you.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Releasing Charla so she can enjoy the crisp morning air the two of you travel along, delighted to finally be setting out on what is looking to be the beginning of a wonderful partnership. Charla scampers about excitedly, clearly loving the freedom from her pokeball, and you can’t help but smile to yourself as you watch her playful antics. After several minutes Charla suddenly stops dead in her tracks and stares hard at something at the base of a nearby tree, a low growl issuing from her throat. Taking a closer look to see what has upset her, you notice a Spinarak sitting there, staring back at her, and its expression is none too friendly. What will you do?


RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Knocked slightly off balance by the sudden attack you call for Dryad to step in. Eager to protect her master she leaps forward to Tackle Ledyba as the angry beetle begins to swoop in on you again. Colliding with Ledyba head-on in the air, both pokemon recoil from the attack and land on the ground, glaring furiously at one another. Dryad Growls menacingly at Ledyba before it takes flight once again and moves in to Tackle her but Dryad manages to evade the attack. Ledyba then turns once again, stubbornly intent upon taking Dryad out and swoops in for another Tackle while Dryad continues to Growl at it. What will you do now?


RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Releasing Squirtle the two of you wander around the area, taking in the sights and enjoying the wonders this place to offer. Having experienced a wonderful morning of fun, relaxation and beautiful scenery you decide to take the next step and do what it is you came here to do - search for pokemon. Deciding against travelling to the lower valley your gaze falls across the upper mountains and you slowly head off in that direction.
Some time later as you travel along one of the narrow mountain trails you find yourself faced with three options. You can either take a closer look at the cave opening you see to your left, you can approach the Shroomish you see lazing in the thick foliage by the trail, or you can continue onwards. What would you like to do?

Sentret, Ladyumbra & Eeveeboy Geoff - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the three of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


DELIBIRD RIDGE
Dyflam - Deciding to begin your adventure in Delibird Ridge you wander along slowly, enjoying the sights on this beautiful spring morning. One of the first things you notice about this area is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business while the mothers make their way out into the distance to find food for their young. Suddenly you hear a loud screech which startles you. High above on a craggy ledge is a nasty looking Skarmory who doesn't seem at all pleased to see you here in its territory. While you watch it curiously it begins to dive down at you for a fight. What will you do?

Chaos Angel - Deciding to begin your Cloud Garden adventure in Delibird Ridge the first thing that strikes you about this area is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgey, Spearows, and many other flying pokemon swoop past you as they head out to find food for their young while you skip from rock to rock with Treecko close behind, gracefully dodging birdie poo along the jutting rocks and crevasses as you make your way along the clifftops. All of a sudden you hear a bird cry that sounds a little different to the rest and you skid to a halt, Treecko nearly crashing into you seeing as he was following so closely behind. Hearing the cry again you look around, trying to see where it is coming from and notice a nest sitting on an outcropping with several baby Taillow inside. But what makes your blood run cold is the Skitty you see streaking away from the nest with a baby Taillow held fast in its mouth. What will you do?

charizard_master
9th November 2004, 2:43 PM
Charizard Master - That’s fine, thank you.

Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Releasing Charla so she can enjoy the crisp morning air the two of you travel along, delighted to finally be setting out on what is looking to be the beginning of a wonderful partnership. Charla scampers about excitedly, clearly loving the freedom from her pokeball, and you can’t help but smile to yourself as you watch her playful antics. After several minutes Charla suddenly stops dead in her tracks and stares hard at something at the base of a nearby tree, a low growl issuing from her throat. Taking a closer look to see what has upset her, you notice a Spinarak sitting there, staring back at her, and its expression is none too friendly. What will you do?


Once i have seen that charla has stopped and i see the pokemon, i wonder what kind it was. I pulled out my pokedex and point it at the pokemon. It shows me a picture of it and it's name, Spinarak. I decide it is worth catching it. I then command charla to scratch the spinarak. "Charla use your best scratch on the spinarak!!"

Acheront
9th November 2004, 2:53 PM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Releasing Squirtle the two of you wander around the area, taking in the sights and enjoying the wonders this place to offer. Having experienced a wonderful morning of fun, relaxation and beautiful scenery you decide to take the next step and do what it is you came here to do - search for pokemon. Deciding against travelling to the lower valley your gaze falls across the upper mountains and you slowly head off in that direction.
Some time later as you travel along one of the narrow mountain trails you find yourself faced with three options. You can either take a closer look at the cave opening you see to your left, you can approach the Shroomish you see lazing in the thick foliage by the trail, or you can continue onwards. What would you like to do?



Dennison continues onward, and ends up with three choices to pick. He thinks about the types of Pokemon he hunts from, and instantly dumps the idea of caves. He then sees the Shroomish lying in the foliage, and spots the powder on him which can effect my Pokemon and severely injure them since none of them have vulnerability against Grass attacks. That idea is ditched too. So then, Dennson decides on the last but not least path: Continue onwards.

He starts jogging along, with his Squirtle running, while spinning around in funny circles for entertainment, a few metres ahead of him.

WillowFox
9th November 2004, 3:41 PM
Darkdog - Entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest you take a quick look at your surroundings, surprised at how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Venturing forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later though you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?

I stared in horror at the scene before me. I was expecting a bit of violence, but this was just disgusting! Trying to keep down my lunch, I stepped slowly into the clearing. "What's going on?" I asked in a dry voice.

That was obviously one of the most stupid things that could be said in the situation, but there was no taking it back now. Just in case, I silently let my hand wander to the cold, hard sphere at my belt...

Magical Leaf
9th November 2004, 4:00 PM
CLOUD FOREST
Jau - Rushing toward Skitty and waving your arms wildly in an attempt to scare it off, it turns its head in your direction and bares its teeth, hissing fiercely, not at all intimidated by your presence. Cotton, seeing her captor momentarily distracted, uses the opportunity to Peck Skitty hard, causing it to flinch backward in surprise and giving Cotton the chance to break free and Fly out of Skitty’s clutches. Furious at having lost it’s prey, Skitty leaps into the air after the fleeing Swablu and swipes out with it’s paw but only succeeds in tearing out one of Cotton’s tail feathers. Coming to a graceful landing on the ground while Cotton circles around and returns to rest on your shoulder, twittering away indignantly at the loss of one of her beautiful tail feathers, Skitty’s eyes narrow to tiny slits as its belly touches the ground, it’s bottom wiggling, preparing to pounce for her again. What will you do?
"Lets play a game with it." Blue said to the little blue bird on his shoulder. "Use your Agility to keep dodging it when it tries to attack, Peck it again when you get an opening." He kept his voice low so that his plan wasn't overheard by the aggresive Skitty.

"Swa Swa!" Cotton chirped in agreement as she fluttered down onto the ground, her gaze matching the Skitty's as they wait for it to make its move.

Eon
9th November 2004, 4:01 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Knocked slightly off balance by the sudden attack you call for Dryad to step in. Eager to protect her master she leaps forward to Tackle Ledyba as the angry beetle begins to swoop in on you again. Colliding with Ledyba head-on in the air, both pokemon recoil from the attack and land on the ground, glaring furiously at one another. Dryad Growls menacingly at Ledyba before it takes flight once again and moves in to Tackle her but Dryad manages to evade the attack. Ledyba then turns once again, stubbornly intent upon taking Dryad out and swoops in for another Tackle while Dryad continues to Growl at it. What will you do now?


Jael yelled "Dryad, stop Growling and dodge!" Unfortunately, Dryad didn't have enough time to dodge, so Jael lept in front of Dryad, taking Ledyba's tackle straight in the stomach. While the power had been weakened do to the Growls, Jael still felt the pain. Dryad waddled over to Jael and looked sadly on him. Jael gasped "Dryad. Keep using tackle, but dodge whenever you can. I believe in you." With that, Dryad, angry at her master's pain from the Ledyba, turned menacingly towards the Ledyba.

Chaos Angel
9th November 2004, 5:52 PM
Chaos Angel - Deciding to begin your Cloud Garden adventure in Delibird Ridge the first thing that strikes you about this area is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgey, Spearows, and many other flying pokemon swoop past you as they head out to find food for their young while you skip from rock to rock with Treecko close behind, gracefully dodging birdie poo along the jutting rocks and crevasses as you make your way along the clifftops. All of a sudden you hear a bird cry that sounds a little different to the rest and you skid to a halt, Treecko nearly crashing into you seeing as he was following so closely behind. Hearing the cry again you look around, trying to see where it is coming from and notice a nest sitting on an outcropping with several baby Taillow inside. But what makes your blood run cold is the Skitty you see streaking away from the nest with a baby Taillow held fast in its mouth. What will you do?

"Oh no Treecko, look at that poor Taillow!" Max cried. treecko began to glare at the skitty, trotting away merrily with the poor baby bird in its mouth.
"Treecko, go do something, use Pound!" Max cried.

Treecko dashed off at an amazing speed, and slammed into skitty with his tail, knocking the injured taillow from it's mouth.

dunkle
9th November 2004, 8:26 PM
[size=1]STARDUST FIELDS

Dunkle - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Mesmerised by the beauty of the stars twinkling brightly in the skies above you are taken by surprise when something suddenly swoops in on you from apparently nowhere. Zuroo, taken aback by the sudden attack, calls out “Mud! Mud-kip!” and looks around wildly for the attacker. He then spies something and points behind you so you turn, just in time to dodge a second attack by an angry looking Taillow who doesn’t appear to be at all thrilled with you having entered its territory. What will you do?

"Zuroo!" I called out to my Mudkip. He spinned to face the Taillow and thrusted itslef into the air and tried to hit Taillow with a Tackle. The Taillow quickly dodged and came in for another attack. My Mudkip got hit and was hurt serverely but quickly got back on his feet. Zuroo used Growl to try to weaken the Taillow...

ForestEmerald
9th November 2004, 10:33 PM
STARDUST FIELDS
Hopip - Approaching the rustling bushes cautiously so that you don’t scare whatever is hiding in there you decide to pull out some Pokéfood as an offer of friendship. Moving forward you slowly reach out with the food in hand when you see a little beak appear through the foliage. Not even realising you are holding your breath you watch while a little Natu slowly emerges and hops cautiously toward you. It looks at you, a hesitant expression in it’s eyes, before it gently pecks a tiny piece of food from your hand. Just at that moment Natu sees Roselia as he steps out from behind you and it backs away in surprise. Thinking you have tricked it by luring it out for battle, Natu becomes angry and chirps away madly before launching itself toward Roselia to attack. Your reaction?

" Rozeria watch out!" Rozeria jumps out of the way, but gets knicked by Natu's beak. " Okay, if it wants to battle, let's go! Rozeria Absorb!" Little yellow bubbles fly out of Natu and heal Rozeria. The Natu flinches in pain, but flies toward Rozeria in a full force Peck. " Rozeria. jump!" Rozeria tries to jump but gets hit by the Natu's Peck attack. " Oh no! Rozeria! Try to get up!" Rozeria slowly gets up, and brushes itself off. " Okay try another Absorb! This time, though, the Absorb knocked Natu onto the ground. " It must have worn itself out from those powerful Pecks." The Natu tried to get up but it was to weak and fell down, but it manged to get a Leer sent out. Rozeria flinched in fear. " Oh no! Rozeria's Defense fell!" The Natu got up and flew towards Rozeria, ready for another Peck attack. " Try another Absorb." Rozeria used the attack, but it didn't effect Natu very much. " How much energy does this thing have?" said Yaryuki to himself.

Sentret
10th November 2004, 1:24 AM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS

Sentret -Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


Coming to the Mountain trails that leads to the valley below, Adriano is blown away by the beauty of the area, "Hey , skipper stop ! look at the view it's breath taking *Eye's get wider* WoW!!", "Sentret, Sent" as skipper stood on his tail to enjoy the view, but then again he raised his ears [skipper] and Cried a loud cry "SENTRET, SENT!!" Adriano Starts to get worried, "hey whats wrong? is someone in trouble?!" skipper had a very sad look on in his face and started to focus on where is the sound coming from, suddenly he hears it again it was coming from the vally and so he looked at Adriano as he and Adriano started to run together to find out what is causing Skipper to be so Upset!.

Ladyumbra
10th November 2004, 1:47 AM
Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


Siri took a look at her ditto.? “Up or down?” she asked casually it made no never mind to her which way they went.

The ekans/ditto was silent for a moment then felt her tense around her neck and watched as she shot a poison sting high into the air. It fell to the bridge harmlessly with a clatter.

“ up it is” replied and began walking. As she walked Siri enjoyed the warm sunshine on her skin and the cool mountain breeze. “if we don’t find anything at the top we can have a picnic before we descend you , me some cracker kabossa cheese a little gingerale and some shaman king as mood reading." She said continuing walking humming various songs from shaman king.

Eeveeboy_geoff
10th November 2004, 8:43 PM
Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


Jeff looks down through the mists of the waterfalls, peering enthusiastically at the tiny shapes of Pokemon wandering through the valley below. Clumping along the creaky rope and wooden bridge, he gives Inferno a quick noogie.

"C'mon Vulpix. We're gonna go catch somethin'," he said.

["What, am I not good enough for ya?"] the Vulpix latches on to one of Jeff's long Eevee ears and pulls himself onto the trainer's head. (ooc: remember, Jeff's an Eevee anthro)

"I'm not sure if you get the concept," Jeff said, narrowing his eyes at the Vulpix. "Ouch! Stop that!" Jeff holds up a Pokeball and Inferno vanishes into red energy, drawn into the 'ball, which rocks in an annoyed manner. Spotting a hard-packed mountain switchback, Jeff starts down it, nearly tripping over a root on the steep path.

Aniodia
10th November 2004, 9:50 PM
Walking through the Sky Gate, Arcades brushes aside a strand of hair. In front of him stood a sign with arrows pointing every which way. Looking down the list of areas possible, one particular arrow attracted his eye. "Memory Lane, eh? Stronger, darker Pokemon? Samuke, you might want to see this." Pulling out the pokeball, Arcades releases the Sneasel, then takes another drag of his cigarette.

Samuke looks up at Arcades with a disappointed look in his face, then starts in the direction of Memory Lane. Arcades hangs back for a few seconds, checking the rest of the sign for any other interesting places, and, finding none, follows after the Sneasel.

Gamer C
10th November 2004, 10:18 PM
Hoping to capture Nidoran you order to Chuck tackle it and pin it down. Immediately leaping into action, Chuck is more than happy to engage in his first battle and lunges forward eagerly, Tackling Nidoran hard, causing both pokemon to tumble backward several paces in a flurry of wildly flailing limbs until they finally come to rest, Chuck pinning Nidoran down just as you had asked him to. Feeling quite pleased with himself Chuck looks at you proudly while waiting for you to throw your pokeball but a moment later is Pecked in the throat by Nidoran which causes Chuck to jump backward in surprise. Nidoran gets to its feet and stares at Chuck angrily, Leering at him to lower his defense. What will you do?

Okay... *throws Pokeball* Please capture it... If he breaks out, Chuck, Tackle him!

;152; Yes Sir Bossiness!

The Pokeball keeps rocking back and forth. Gamer C waits in anticipation, unsure if the Nidoran captured.

pikachu_king
11th November 2004, 8:00 PM
PK arives in stardust fields and sees dunkle there (me and him are friends) he goes over and talks some asking dunkle how hes been then he goes to find a wild pokemon he looks everywhere and then he sees a wild............ (someone put a pokemon here for me)

Arnold
11th November 2004, 9:25 PM
Gamer C catches the nidoran ,rejoices that he caught it and then he continues on his way

PK arives in stardust fields and sees dunkle there (me and him are friends) he goes over and talks some asking dunkle how hes been then he goes to find a wild pokemon he looks everywhere and then he sees a wild............ (someone put a pokemon here for me)

You don't updaye people..thats the updaters job...and p;lease wait until i've update the registaration before posting--; also, please read how other people post, we dfon't work like that, we're totaly diffrent.

pikachu_king
11th November 2004, 9:26 PM
oh sorry then ill delete that psrt arnold sorry im new to it (you should know lol)

Crystal_Espeon
11th November 2004, 11:36 PM
"Here it is, the Sky Gates..." Crystal said with wonder.

"Let's go inside!!" the Trapinch squealed with delight.

Both trainer and pokemon gasped at the wonder of this place. This was different than what Crystal and Mystic used to see. They walked through the white, fluffy gates and started to explore the place.

"Wow..." They both managed to say. They was enchanted by the sight of it all. The trainer when and tried to find a tour guide to help them out a little. Then both would try their luck with the pokemon in this mysterious place.

rokman
12th November 2004, 1:49 AM
Rok walked through the grand sky gate and after looking at the map he read about Delibird Ridge and decided that would be the best place to go...

As Brutey occupierd himslef by rolling in the soft mossy green grass Rok looked at the path towards Delibird Ridge. It was ragged, rocky, and seemed like a harsh environment.

Rok pionted and asked Brutey, "Do you want to go there?"

;001; "Saur" Bruteroot said in a confident nod

"Well, saddle up!" Rok replied with a soft grin

<>< rokman

Aniu
12th November 2004, 3:38 AM
Hmmm...I wonder....Let's go to Rainbow Waterfalls Charmander!

;004; Char!

Wonder what we'll find there....

Aeroblast
12th November 2004, 10:05 PM
As Troy walked past the sky gate he saw nothing that interested him. He continued to walk down the path and then looked at the fork.

"So Zag, where to?"

;335; hows about the cloud forest?

"Forest, sounds good."

And with that Troy and Zangoose went down the path to the cloud forest. They then entered, and began their journey.

Houndoom Master
14th November 2004, 8:08 AM
"Wow, we're at Sky Gate..." Pete said.
;228; Hound! Dour!
Pete checked his map and saw that this was the entrance to the Cloud Garden. He could go from here to anywhere else in the garden. Looking at his map again, Pete decided Mystery Island was where he wanted to be. According to his brochure, Mystery Island could only be reached with a Pokemon to fly you there. "Alright. We'll stock up on Pokeballs, and then go catch a flying Pokemon at Delibird Ridge!"
OOC: I want to go to Delibird Ridge, is that okay?

Rayzen
16th November 2004, 2:03 AM
This story revolves (it's an RPG anyway) around a young trainer, named View.

View : Hmm, Denulge, you sense where should we go next? ;220;

Denulge slowly walks (a garden in the sky...should be cooling, so denulge is probably enjoying himself). The trainer then walks slowly with its swinub toward the rainbow waterfalls...whenever denulge senses something, he'll go there.

Probably he senses another pokemon member suitable to join us. Whatever it is, we should go there and check it out.

pikachu_king
16th November 2004, 8:26 PM
*walks around to decide where to go*"i think ill go to stardust fields"*walks to the stardust fields*"i wonder what all i can do here"

;025;"pika pik pik chu cha pika pika pikachu pika chu chu"(how about we see if anyone we know is here)

me:"good idea PKJ"*looks around and spots his friend dunkle*"HEY DUNKLE"*runs up to him*"its been a while how have you been"*listens to what dunkle has to say*"ok see you later dunkle it was fun talking to you"*walks around the field wondering what all he can find in the stardust fields*

Absol_Master
17th November 2004, 7:31 AM
Shadow still a bit dazed from Thanatos his Abra transporting him to this beautiful place. "So this is the cloud garden huh?" he asks his pokemon telepathicly. The pokemon nods to his trainer showing his reply. "Well, I'm lost he grabs out a map of the place "well, let's head for the Burnt Forest Wastelands, sounds like my kinda place all this pretty is making me wanna throw up."
The Abra Replies "Whatever you think is best, Oh wize one."
"Hey you watch it!" or i'll just hafta release you....."
"You could do that and the be an embaressmant to the family name."
"Whatever let's get moving."

OOC:Burnt Forest Wastelands, IF you don't mind.

enchantress
17th November 2004, 3:52 PM
Hmm, this is interesting...

I see this:


"Here it is, the Sky Gates..." Crystal said with wonder.

"Let's go inside!!" the Trapinch squealed with delight.

Both trainer and pokemon gasped at the wonder of this place. This was different than what Crystal and Mystic used to see. They walked through the white, fluffy gates and started to explore the place.

"Wow..." They both managed to say. They was enchanted by the sight of it all. The trainer when and tried to find a tour guide to help them out a little. Then both would try their luck with the pokemon in this mysterious place.
I write an update.

Then I move on and do a few more updates only to find this:


Crystal and Lady Mystic, walked along the sands of the oasis, looking around. Crystal stopped for a moment to apply some sunblock, while Mystic was basking away in the sun. The trapinch seemed to enjoy the sunshine. Crystal was looking at the sky, dreaming about something, until her pokemon kind of made her snap out of the daze.

"Crystal?" The trapinch asked while enjoying the sun's rays on its shell.

"Yes Mystic." Crystal replied after applying the sunblock to her skin.

"Had you ever been to a place that's as beautiful as this?" The trapinch inquired.

"Unfortunely, no." The girl answered looking down on the sand, making a sculpture.

"This place is surely something, do you agree?" Mystic sighed out, looking in the distance.

"Yes, yes it is..." Crystal spaced out on each word.
You only get one update.

Where are you going? The Sky Gate or The Oasis?

enchantress
17th November 2004, 5:00 PM
There are a few things I would like to address before anyone attempts to reply to these updates.
Firstly, only post ONCE. There are a couple of people who have made multiple posts (some of which I have deleted). Please do not do this because it wastes time when I have to update once then find that the person has changed their mind and wants to go somewhere else. Updates aren’t written in a matter of minutes, it takes time and I have very little of it these days so please don’t waste it because it will hold updates up for you as well.
Secondly, please don’t PM me or other mods asking when I will be updating, it’s annoying. I do have other responsibilities outside of Fizzy Bubbles and I don’t have as much time as I used to when I was updating 2 to 3 times a week at UPN. So if people are going to be chasing me up about it (you know who you are), I’ll be skipping you completely.
Thirdly, please read the Tips for replying to updates in the FAQ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=42816) thread before your next reply, it’ll make updating a lot easier for me. And please be sure to pay special attention to the way battles are supposed to pan out. All you need do is let me know what attacks your pokemon is to perform and I’ll do the rest. In a 1 on 1 battle, you can order up to three attacks per round.
And finally, in order to make the registration test easier to pass we cut out the RPing section of it which I’m thinking may have been a bad idea. We decided instead to bring in a 4 line minimum post rule. That is, type at least 4 lines in your reply or you will be skipped. I haven’t enforced this rule yet but I’m thinking I may have to pretty soon. I’ll see how it goes from now on.
So yes, I’m sorry if I sound a bit harsh from time to time but I’ve had a lot to deal with lately which has been making me a little short fused. It’s nothing personal against anyone here and I apologise if I’ve come off as being hard to approach. On that note, if anyone isn’t sure of anything or needs help with something please feel free to PM me about it, I’m always willing to help those who ask. But right now, let’s get on with these updates shall we?


SKY GATE
Crystal Espeon - Stepping through the Sky Gate you find yourself entering the beautiful realm of the Cloud Garden. From here you can see just about every area this place has to offer but right now you are more interested in finding yourself a guide and so travel along the main street, checking out the various shops and stalls along the way. You can see the Pokemon Centre nearby and take note of its location should you need to return at any time before you finally find a rundown shopfront with a sign reading “Budget Tours” hanging over the dilapidated door.
Staring at the shop for a moment, not quite sure whether to enter or not, you are suddenly startled by a voice in your ear which makes you nearly jump out of your skin, “I can offer you cheap prices missy…” Turning around you see an elderly gentleman standing so close to you that you can smell his tobacco breath. You note his yellowed teeth, watery blue eyes and weather beaten skin as well as the half starved Rhyhorn just behind him and begin to wonder if you actually need a guide after all. What will you do?


STARDUST FIELDS
Hopip - Another person who has played the battle out for me. It doesn’t work like that. Please reply to the same update again.

Approaching the rustling bushes cautiously so that you don’t scare whatever is hiding in there you decide to pull out some Pokéfood as an offer of friendship. Moving forward you slowly reach out with the food in hand when you see a little beak appear through the foliage. Not even realising you are holding your breath you watch while a little Natu slowly emerges and hops cautiously toward you. It looks at you, a hesitant expression in it’s eyes, before it gently pecks a tiny piece of food from your hand. Just at that moment Natu sees Roselia as he steps out from behind you and it backs away in surprise. Thinking you have tricked it by luring it out for battle, Natu becomes angry and chirps away madly before launching itself toward Roselia to attack. Your reaction?

Gamer C - Tossing a pokeball at Nidoran you watch with baited breath as it rocks wildly, the pokemon inside desperately trying to evade capture. A moment later the pokeball springs back open and Nidoran is released, looking angrier than ever after your attempt to capture it. Realising that it’s going to take more than one round of battle to capture this little one, you order Chuck to get back in there and Tackle it which he does immediately, flinging himself toward Nidoran as hard as he can. The two pokemon collide and Nidoran skids backward a few paces before charging forward and Pecking Chuck with its horn, piercing his leg and causing Chuck to yelp in pain as his defences had been lowered in the previous round. Nidoran is looking a little strained after breaking out of the pokeball and Chuck is looking rather tired as well. Overall they’re pretty evenly matched but it shouldn’t take much more to wear Nidoran down. What will you do?

Dunkle - Umm… not quite sure what to do with this. For one thing, Taillow doesn’t learn Tackle. And for another, you played out the battle for me. I was going to attempt to update anyway but seeing as you‘ve given Taillow moves it doesn‘t know I think it‘s best that you reply to the same update again.

Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Mesmerised by the beauty of the stars twinkling brightly in the skies above you are taken by surprise when something suddenly swoops in on you from apparently nowhere. Zuroo, taken aback by the sudden attack, calls out “Mud! Mud-kip!” and looks around wildly for the attacker. He then spies something and points behind you so you turn, just in time to dodge a second attack by an angry looking Taillow who doesn’t appear to be at all thrilled with you having entered its territory. What will you do?

Pikachu King - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. You soon run across a friend of yours but he appears to be busy with a battle of his own at the moment and so you move on, wondering what adventure lay ahead for you. A short time later your question is answered when you find yourself almost suffocating on some vile smelling gasses. After the air clears you look through teary eyes to find a Grimer sitting on the ground in front of you and looking rather pleased with itself for having caused you some discomfort. What will you do?


CLOUD FOREST
Jau - With Skitty quite obviously preparing to attack again you decide to have a little fun with it and whisper your orders to Cotton who appears rather delighted by the idea of getting a little payback. Fluttering lightly down to the ground she faces Skitty whose eyes are narrow slits and quite clearly show it’s confidence in the fact that it has found a nice, juicy breakfast. Skitty’s bottom suddenly stops wriggling and it pounces forward to Tackle Cotton but she is too quick, using her Agility to streak into the air and avoid the attack. Furious by the audacity of this little ball of fluff to outsmart it, Skitty turns and prepares to pounce for Cotton again as she swoops around to return to you but once again Skitty misses its mark as Cotton streaks out of range. Furious now, Skitty begins Growling fiercely as it twists and turns, trying desperately to focus on the little bird who is continually streaking around in the air above it and making Skitty rather dizzy. Seeing the flustered feline in such a state of confusion, Cotton sees her opening and darts in close, Pecking Skitty’s left ear and causing it to yowl in a mixture of pain and anger. What now?

Darkdog - Just out of curiosity, which name will you be using for your updates?

Quite disgusted by the sight before you, you step forward trying hard not to show just how nauseated you are by the scene before you. Asking what is wrong in a voice that betrays what you are feeling, Gulpin is startled by the appearance of a stranger and looks up at you curiously before spitting out the “berry” and giving you the largest, if not most disturbing, grin you have ever seen. You can tell by the look in Gulpin’s eye that its smile isn’t friendly and your hand tightens over the pokeball clipped to your belt as you can sense a battle coming. What will you do?

Charizard Master - Checking your pokedex to see exactly what it is you are facing you decide that Spinarak is worth capturing and so send Charla out to battle. Eager for her first taste of a real battle she charges forward to Scratch the little spider for minor damage but Spinarak soon retaliates by using Poison Sting, the little pin-like projectiles hitting Charla in the leg. While her skin erupts in some small and rather painful blisters, she is lucky to escape poisoning as Spinarak stands it’s ground, ready for Charla’s next move. What will you do?

Aeroblast - Heading through the forest with Zangoose by your side you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After several minutes of peaceful wandering Zangoose suddenly stops dead in his tracks, his head cocked to one side as though listening to something. With a small frown creasing your brow you watch him curiously for a moment, wondering what it is he can hear when a low rumble suddenly issues from his throat. Slightly nervous now you look in the direction Zag is staring when you notice the foliage is rustling as something moves through it headed in your direction. A moment later the bushes part to reveal a Venonat who looks just as surprised to see you as you are to see it. What will you do?


RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Leaping forward to save Dryad taking a blow from Ledyba, you discover this isn’t something you find all too appealing as you stumble out of the way. Angered by the turn of events Dryad lunges forward to Tackle the angry beetle but Ledyba is quick, and once again the two pokemon crash head-on in midair. Both are taking a reasonable amount of damage now and are tiring quickly. Dryad is looking a little unstable on her feet but Ledyba appears to be finding it difficult to stay airborne now after taking a couple of head-on blows so both pokemon are fairly evenly matched. As Ledyba swoops in for another Tackle, Dryad barely manages to evade it by quickly dodging to the side then Tackling Ledyba before it has a chance to realise what has happened. Ledyba is looking rather exhausted now so it shouldn’t take much more to finish it off. What will you do?

NB: From now on I wouldn’t recommend interfering with a battle, please leave it to the pokemon where possible.


MEMORY LANE
Aniodia - Travelling along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Samuke, who had been happy enough to travel in this direction, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if coming here was such a good idea after all. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Deciding against entering the cave or approaching the sunbaking Shroomish, you and Squirtle begin to jog along the path, your sights set on capturing only specific types of pokemon. While Squirtle dances about slightly ahead of you, enjoying his morning exercise, he doesn’t notice the stick laying across the path and he trips right over it, falling head over heels and sprawling onto the ground in a rather ungraceful manner. Worried, you rush over to make sure he’s ok before turning back to remove the stick from the path before somebody else gets hurt but uh-oh! That’s no stick! It’s an Ekans! And it doesn’t look at all happy about having been trampled on. Your reaction?

Sentret - Enjoying the sights before you, both you and Sentret are mesmerised by the beauty of the Rainbow Waterfalls and its surrounding areas but Skipper soon hears something and pricks up his ears, listening intently. Not quite sure what is wrong it soon becomes obvious that Skipper is becoming quite agitated about something that is coming from the valley below. Trusting your pokemon to know when something is wrong you both race for the nearest trail that leads down the side of the mountain toward the valley but you are soon stopped in your tracks when something lunges out of the brush on the side of the trail and wraps itself around Skipper. Looks likes your mad dash has angered this Seviper. What will you do?

Ladyumbra - Not particularly fussed about which way you would like to go you leave it up to Ditto to make the decision for you and so end up wandering toward the upper mountains, enjoying the warm sunshine on your skin and the cool mountain breeze as it wafts lazily by.
Some time later as you travel along one of the narrow mountain trails you find yourself faced with three options. You can either take a closer look at the cave opening you see to your left, you can approach the Hoppip you see lazing in the thick foliage by the trail, or you can continue onwards. What would you like to do?

Eeveeboy Geoff - Returning the reluctant Inferno to his pokeball you wander slowly along one of the many steep trails descending into the depths of the valley. The foliage around you is thick and you can hear the sounds of nature around you as well as a fair bit of movement within the brush when you nearly trip over a tree root due to the fact that you are not paying close attention to the path before you. Muttering under your breath you tell yourself that you need to pay closer attention to where you are going when you notice something odd by the side of the trail. Stepping forward to take a closer look you notice another very narrow trail which could quite easily be missed, leading off toward what looks to be a burrow of some kind partially hidden in the bushes. It appears large enough to crawl through... What will you do?

Elemental Dragon & Aislequette - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


BURNT FOREST WASTELANDS
Absol Master - You are greeted by the faint smell of sulphur as you step into the barren former forest. Surveying the area with slight distaste, you notice a small sandstorm is picking up and headed right towards you. Taking off in the opposite direction, you are dismayed as the storm is gaining on you when suddenly fortune smiles upon you and you see a cave slightly to your left and head right into it. The sandstorm roars past... but why did it sound like the roar came from right behind you? Turning, you see a Geodude who looks none too happy at having its home invaded. What now?


DELIBIRD RIDGE
Dyflam - Deciding to begin your adventure in Delibird Ridge you wander along slowly, enjoying the sights on this beautiful spring morning. One of the first things you notice about this area is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business while the mothers make their way out into the distance to find food for their young. Suddenly you hear a loud screech which startles you. High above on a craggy ledge is a nasty looking Skarmory who doesn't seem at all pleased to see you here in its territory. While you watch it curiously it begins to dive down at you for a fight. What will you do?

Chaos Angel - Dismayed by the sight before you, you know you can’t just stand by and watch as Skitty takes off with the baby Taillow and so decide to intervene. Treecko dashes forward, catching up with Skitty faster than you could have imagined. The fact that Skitty hasn’t noticed it’s attacker plainly helping the odds in your favour as Treecko smacks heavily into its side and sends it flying through the air. Shocked by the sudden attack, Skitty releases its hold on Taillow who falls to the ground and lays there chirping weakly. Furious due to the sudden attack, Skitty forgets all about the baby bird for the moment and turns to face Treecko, baring its teeth and hissing fiercely. Looks like you’re in for a battle here… What will you do?

Rokman - One of the first things you notice about Delibird Ridge as you enter the beautiful yet harsh terrain of this birdie haven, is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business, taking no notice of you at all as you begin your travels in their homeland. As you make your way further into the area with Brutey trotting along happily by your side, you notice there are many little caves dotting the cliffside and you wonder if any of them are worth exploring when your thoughts are suddenly cut short as a very angry Spearow swoops down on you, seemingly displeased about you trespassing upon its territory. What will you do?

Houndoom Master - Deciding you need a flying pokemon in order to reach Mystery Island you venture to the one place you know you’re sure of finding the pokemon you need - Delibird Ridge. You discover all too soon that this place is absolutely perfect for your needs as you witness all kinds of bird pokemon in their natural surroundings and find yourself wondering exactly what kind of birdie you would like to capture. It isn’t long before you find yourself faced with a choice as you notice a Pidgey sitting on a nearby tree branch and a Taillow sitting on another. One little problem though, you may just have to do something about that Murkrow swooping in to attack you as it doesn’t appear to be at all pleased with your presence here. What will you do?

Acheront
17th November 2004, 9:04 PM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Deciding against entering the cave or approaching the sunbaking Shroomish, you and Squirtle begin to jog along the path, your sights set on capturing only specific types of pokemon. While Squirtle dances about slightly ahead of you, enjoying his morning exercise, he doesn’t notice the stick laying across the path and he trips right over it, falling head over heels and sprawling onto the ground in a rather ungraceful manner. Worried, you rush over to make sure he’s ok before turning back to remove the stick from the path before somebody else gets hurt but uh-oh! That’s no stick! It’s an Ekans! And it doesn’t look at all happy about having been trampled on. Your reaction?

Whist having a nice walk with his dear Squirtle, Dennison and his little blue friend stumbles across an Ekans, who Squirtle accidentally stepped on. That Ekans doesn't look too happy though.

"Squirtle! Attack position" yells Dennison.

Squirtle quickly runs towards Dennison, and does an attack position.

"Okay, Surf on it, until you get to the otherside of the battlefield, and then Tackle it from behind!" commands Dennison.

However, Dennison isn't ready for this battle, as it came too suddenly. On the other hand, Squirtle looks perfectly fine, giving Dennison a thumbs up, then going for its attack.

jaelinfunk
17th November 2004, 9:56 PM
Jaelinfunk is at the gates he disides to enter. With ;123; by his side he says i think ill head to memory lane."Scy???," ;123; said. "Storng dark pokemon are said to be there," i replied

OCC:Memory lane

Gamer C
17th November 2004, 10:42 PM
Gamer C - Tossing a pokeball at Nidoran you watch with baited breath as it rocks wildly, the pokemon inside desperately trying to evade capture. A moment later the pokeball springs back open and Nidoran is released, looking angrier than ever after your attempt to capture it. Realising that it’s going to take more than one round of battle to capture this little one, you order Chuck to get back in there and Tackle it which he does immediately, flinging himself toward Nidoran as hard as he can. The two pokemon collide and Nidoran skids backward a few paces before charging forward and Pecking Chuck with its horn, piercing his leg and causing Chuck to yelp in pain as his defences had been lowered in the previous round. Nidoran is looking a little strained after breaking out of the pokeball and Chuck is looking rather tired as well. Overall they’re pretty evenly matched but it shouldn’t take much more to wear Nidoran down. What will you do?

Gamer C looks at the opponetnts, nervous that Chuck will wear out soon.

Okay. Concentrate all his movements and try to avoid them, Tackle the Nidoran as hard as you can, and if he's tired out, I think I'll throw a pokeball.

;152; Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...

Chuck eyes the Nidoran closely, waiting for its first move

Houndoom Master
17th November 2004, 11:40 PM
DELIBIRD RIDGE
Houndoom Master - Deciding you need a flying pokemon in order to reach Mystery Island you venture to the one place you know you’re sure of finding the pokemon you need - Delibird Ridge. You discover all too soon that this place is absolutely perfect for your needs as you witness all kinds of bird pokemon in their natural surroundings and find yourself wondering exactly what kind of birdie you would like to capture. It isn’t long before you find yourself faced with a choice as you notice a Pidgey sitting on a nearby tree branch and a Taillow sitting on another. One little problem though, you may just have to do something about that Murkrow swooping in to attack you as it doesn’t appear to be at all pleased with your presence here. What will you do?

Pete dodged out of the way of the angry Murkrow. Suddenly the Tailow and the Pidgey weren't big deals to him. The Murkrow was perched on a nearby branch, staring menacingly. It looked ready to go again any second. "What was that for?! Do you wanna fight me?" Pete inquired, not exactly expecting an answer. He decided he needed Burn to win. "Go, Burn! Good luck on your first battle! Use Leer to lower its defense, and follow that up with an Ember! Dodge if it tries to attack!"
EDIT: I've edited my post, is that better?

pikachu_king
17th November 2004, 11:41 PM
me:"a grimer!!" quickly snapping a pokeball from my belt i release poli"go poli"

;060;"poliwag"

me:"poli use water gun"

;060;"poliiii"*water guns the grimer*

me:........

rokman
18th November 2004, 12:27 AM
DELIBIRD RIDGE
Rokman - One of the first things you notice about Delibird Ridge as you enter the beautiful yet harsh terrain of this birdie haven, is that it is filled with the calls of bird pokemon. Pidgeys, Spearows, and many other flying types swoop past you, going about their ritual morning business, taking no notice of you at all as you begin your travels in their homeland. As you make your way further into the area with Brutey trotting along happily by your side, you notice there are many little caves dotting the cliffside and you wonder if any of them are worth exploring when your thoughts are suddenly cut short as a very angry Spearow swoops down on you, seemingly displeased about you trespassing upon its territory. What will you do?


ooc: is this good?

"Aaah! A Spearow!" Rok cried. Rok pulled out the pokedex to see what moves it knows. Well i think i can handle this lil' bird Rok thought. "Can you handle this bird, Brutey?"

"Bulba, bulbasaur!" Brutey said in a nod.

"Good, because this little bird isn't worth to try to catch. Let's just take it out for experience!"

Brutey jumped around and began to kick his legs like a bull to imply his readiness for battle. "Brutey! Tackle that little bird!" Rok ordered.

What will happen?

<>< rokman

Eeveeboy_geoff
18th November 2004, 12:35 AM
Eeveeboy Geoff - Returning the reluctant Inferno to his pokeball you wander slowly along one of the many steep trails descending into the depths of the valley. The foliage around you is thick and you can hear the sounds of nature around you as well as a fair bit of movement within the brush when you nearly trip over a tree root due to the fact that you are not paying close attention to the path before you. Muttering under your breath you tell yourself that you need to pay closer attention to where you are going when you notice something odd by the side of the trail. Stepping forward to take a closer look you notice another very narrow trail which could quite easily be missed, leading off toward what looks to be a burrow of some kind partially hidden in the bushes. It appears large enough to crawl through... What will you do?
[/color]


Jeff peers down the trail, and sniffs a few times, trying to smell if there's anything particularely pungent (or edible ;)) at the end of the burrow. His curiosity overiding his caution, the trainer pushes his way through the bushes and whippy branches that stick out on either side of the narrow trail. He stops at the edge of the burrow and peers inside, being careful not to stick his head completely in.

"Anyone there?" he asks, immediatly looking around to see if anyone caught him talking to a hole. He listens, hoping for a reply.

Ladyumbra
18th November 2004, 1:26 AM
Not particularly fussed about which way you would like to go you leave it up to Ditto to make the decision for you and so end up wandering toward the upper mountains, enjoying the warm sunshine on your skin and the cool mountain breeze as it wafts lazily by.
Some time later as you travel along one of the narrow mountain trails you find yourself faced with three options. You can either take a closer look at the cave opening you see to your left, you can approach the Hoppip you see lazing in the thick foliage by the trail, or you can continue onwards. What would you like to do?


Siri began walking towards the entrance of a cave she had spotted. Caves were usually a good place to find pokemon and although she had noticed a Hoppip not too far away she wasn’t currently interested in that type of pokemon. She adjusted her direction and headed towards the opening in the mountain. As she entered the cave her ditto slid from her shoulders and plopped onto the cold rocky floor .there was a small flash of light as she transformed into an umbreon with ring marking glowing.

Siri grinned “ perfect enough light to see by not so much were likely to give ourselves away.

Crystal_Espeon
18th November 2004, 1:40 AM
SKY GATE
Crystal Espeon - Stepping through the Sky Gate you find yourself entering the beautiful realm of the Cloud Garden. From here you can see just about every area this place has to offer but right now you are more interested in finding yourself a guide and so travel along the main street, checking out the various shops and stalls along the way. You can see the Pokemon Centre nearby and take note of its location should you need to return at any time before you finally find a rundown shopfront with a sign reading “Budget Tours” hanging over the dilapidated door.
Staring at the shop for a moment, not quite sure whether to enter or not, you are suddenly startled by a voice in your ear which makes you nearly jump out of your skin, “I can offer you cheap prices missy…” Turning around you see an elderly gentleman standing so close to you that you can smell his tobacco breath. You note his yellowed teeth, watery blue eyes and weather beaten skin as well as the half starved Rhyhorn just behind him and begin to wonder if you actually need a guide after all. What will you do?



(Sorry for posting twice...)

Crystal went to the only place where her decisions were made. Her mind. 'Hmm... this is a hard predicament . Maybe I don't need a guide.' She paused for a moment to think it over. "Um...do you know where the Oasis is?" The beginning trainer asked. She was unsure of what she should say to the old guy. 'Smooth move Crystal, smooth move.' She thought to herself, as the voice had a sarcastic tone with it.

Eon
18th November 2004, 1:56 AM
RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Leaping forward to save Dryad taking a blow from Ledyba, you discover this isn’t something you find all too appealing as you stumble out of the way. Angered by the turn of events Dryad lunges forward to Tackle the angry beetle but Ledyba is quick, and once again the two pokemon crash head-on in midair. Both are taking a reasonable amount of damage now and are tiring quickly. Dryad is looking a little unstable on her feet but Ledyba appears to be finding it difficult to stay airborne now after taking a couple of head-on blows so both pokemon are fairly evenly matched. As Ledyba swoops in for another Tackle, Dryad barely manages to evade it by quickly dodging to the side then Tackling Ledyba before it has a chance to realise what has happened. Ledyba is looking rather exhausted now so it shouldn’t take much more to finish it off. What will you do?

"Drayad!" Jael was still on his knees and recovering from the blow from Ledyba. "Come here so I can give you a Potion!" Dryad turned and waddled over to Jael, who squirted a soothing liquid from a bottle onto her. "Okay, go back to battle. Ledyba seems pretty weak, so keep Tackling it. Make sure when it's stunned from the tackle not to hesitate, just keep using Tackle on it. That way, Ledyba won't have a chance to recover after each attack!"


NB: From now on I wouldn’t recommend interfering with a battle, please leave it to the pokemon where possible.


Sorry. I won't do that in the future. Thanks for letting me know

Sentret
18th November 2004, 2:07 AM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS

Sentret - Enjoying the sights before you, both you and Sentret are mesmerised by the beauty of the Rainbow Waterfalls and its surrounding areas but Skipper soon hears something and pricks up his ears, listening intently. Not quite sure what is wrong it soon becomes obvious that Skipper is becoming quite agitated about something that is coming from the valley below. Trusting your pokemon to know when something is wrong you both race for the nearest trail that leads down the side of the mountain toward the valley but you are soon stopped in your tracks when something lunges out of the brush on the side of the trail and wraps itself around Skipper. Looks likes your mad dash has angered this Seviper. What will you do?


Startled by the view of Seviper attacking so suddenly Adriano becomes in a state of shock, but he shake's it off and commands Skipper to evade Seviper's attack, But Skipper puts a mean look on his face as it wants to battle with this Seviper due to its insultting action [attacking without warning] but Adriano doesn't want Skipper to injure it self, Skipper gives a confidance look to asure Adriano that it's ready to battle , "No choice but battle huh?! ok as you wish Skipper" said Adriano then he flips out his pokedex to learn about Seviper and it's move's [Pokedex :This is no ordinary Seviper, it is larger for its Level which means it has Alot of fighting experiance] , "Alright Skipper!!" as adriano closed the pokedex, "Quick attack !--" Adriano yelled out,Skipper rushed towards Seviper and they both clash in a fierce battle ....

Zee-V70
18th November 2004, 4:04 AM
Can I go to the space path?

As chris walked out of the pokemon center with his new healed treeko, he started his way down the path to all the different places. Where all the enterances (SP?) were, treeko seemed to like one. I saw where he was pointing, right towards...

enchantress
18th November 2004, 7:10 AM
The sky gate was calm at this type of day.
Until...

As if from a mirage, two figures shimmered into focus: two teens named Mo and Tanner.

"Wow," exclaimed Tanner, "Show me how to do the materialize thing sometime."

The companions walked through the cloud garden.

"Hmm.. it's too quiet here.." Mo murmured.

"Hey, maybe everyone's across this bridge!" said Tanner, pointing to a golden bridge that you could almost see through.

Reluctantly Mo followed Tanner across the bridge.

(Headed for space bridge)
I’ve already spoken to you about this via PM. You CANNOT post in zones or shops until you have passed the Registration Test. POST DELETED



;152; Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...
It doesn’t matter how old it’s getting. You CANNOT capture pokemon during the first round of battle.



"Hey, watch it!" Pete screeched, narrowly dodging the furious Murkrow. "Burn! Attack it with Ember!" Burn shot a firey blast at the Murkrow, and it hit hard. As Pete soon learned, though, the only thing it'd inflicted was more anger. The angry Murkrow swooped in, and pecked Burn. Burn was now more angry than the Murkrow. It used Leer, followed by another Ember, and the Murkrow finally looked like it'd stop. Pete hoped that a Murkrow could support a human on its back, 'cause it would be his ticket to Mystery Island. Even so, it was Dark Type, so Pete thought it was cool, and decided to catch it. "Now, go hold it down while I throw a Pokeball!" Pete commanded. The Houndour sat on the Murkrow while Pete took out a Pokeball and tossed it at the Murkrow, trapping it.
OOC: enchantress, it is your choice if it breaks out or not, I'm not saying it was caught. And also, it isn't knocked out.
Once again, an example of people not reading up on how to reply to updates. You do not decide how the battle pans out, your updator does. Please read the FAQ section and the “Tips for replying to updates”. A more accurate reply to your update would have been something like this:

Seeing the Murkrow swooping in to attack, Pete soon loses interest in the Pidgey and Taillow who would have been easy targets and dives to the ground to avoid being hit by the furious Murkow. Thankful to have evaded its attack he gets to his feet, dusting off his clothing and looks at the bird angrily. “So, you want a fight do you?” he shouts. “Fine! You have one!”

“Burn, it’s time for you first battle!” Pete cries. “Wait until Murkrow dives in for another attack then use and Ember! Be sure to dodge any attacks it tries to hit you with then use Leer to lowers its defences before using another Ember when you have an opening!”

Note that with this reply you are taking both an offensive and defensive stance while at the same time not deciding the outcome of the battle. Also, you CANNOT throw a pokeball after one round of battle. Please read the rules for more details before editing your post with a more appropriate reply.



me:"a grimer!!" quickly snapping a pokeball from my belt i release poli"go poli"

;060;"poliwag"

me:"poli use water gun"

;060;"poliiii"*water guns the grimer*

me:........
Please quote your update before posting your reply and try to put a little more effort into it or you’ll either be skipped or receive a tiny update (at best), in return.



As she entered the cave her ditto slid from her shoulders and plopped onto the cold rocky floor .there was a small flash of light as she transformed into an umbreon with ring marking glowing.
Flash is a Training Centre move and as far as I’m aware your Ditto has not yet learned it, regardless of what it decides to transform itself into.

Ditto is a unique case though so I’ll double-check this with Arnold.



(Sorry for posting twice...)
It’s alright, I’m sorry for getting cranky. It was 2:30am and I’d already written one update for you so when I saw a second post I kinda got a bit frustrated because I was tired *ish sowwy*



As Chris started to walk through the space path, treeko seemed to be scared, his eyes red. Then, a pokemon shaped like a moon, and red-and-black eyes appeared. It was a lunatone! "Let me see..." I said. 'Pokedex: Lunatone; the moon pokemon. Anyone who looks into its dark red eyes will be consumed with fear.'

"Luna-lun-a-TONE!" It said angrily.

So, I put on sunglasses. It tried to stare at me, but thanks to my sunglasses it couldn't do its "scary-eye effect" to me. Then, treeko's eyes were normal again. Now's my chance! I thought. "Lunatone, I challenge you to a battle!" I yelled. "Treeko, go!"

"Tree-cko! Treecko tree!" Treecko said.

"Treeko, use absorb!" I said.

It was only a little effective; considering Lunatone was part Psychic-type. Then, Lunatone did a combo-attack. Amazingly, Cosmic Power and Psychic! Then, I told treecko to use Protect. Then trying a pound attack, lunatone used Ice beam!

Frozen, treecko did something amazing. Solar energy from the sun -the SPACE path-, and melted the ice; then used solarbeam! Hitting lunatone hard, it fainted.

"Pokeball, go!" I yelled.

Tossing the pokeball, it hit lunatone. Shaking once, shaking twice, then it stopped! I caught lunatone!

"Let's get out of here before some other strong pokemon appears, treeko," I said.

"Treeko!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this good?
Neu…. All I need for your initial post is a little RPing and the area you wish to travel to. I do the rest. You never, EVER decide which pokemon you come across let alone how you battle and capture it, so I suggest that you also read the FAQ thread and pay special attention to “Tips for replying to updates”. Please edit this post after you have read up on it properly or I will skip it.


..........
..........

Everyone else is ok.

Kal-El
18th November 2004, 9:33 AM
OOC: I have scored 16/18 on the test and Arnold has approved me over PM. However, it has not been edited on my post. If this is against the rules then I take full responsibility for my actions.

BIC:
A young boy walked into The Cloud Garden area. A small orangish monsterwas next to him. It was a lizard with a burning tail. At least, on the tip.
"Ready Cherry?" asked the boy.
"Char!" replied the little monster.
The boy continued on his way to the Burnt Out Forest. He hoped to see a few Pokémon there. Possibly a capture...

Magical Leaf
18th November 2004, 9:55 AM
CLOUD FOREST
Jau - With Skitty quite obviously preparing to attack again you decide to have a little fun with it and whisper your orders to Cotton who appears rather delighted by the idea of getting a little payback. Fluttering lightly down to the ground she faces Skitty whose eyes are narrow slits and quite clearly show it’s confidence in the fact that it has found a nice, juicy breakfast. Skitty’s bottom suddenly stops wriggling and it pounces forward to Tackle Cotton but she is too quick, using her Agility to streak into the air and avoid the attack. Furious by the audacity of this little ball of fluff to outsmart it, Skitty turns and prepares to pounce for Cotton again as she swoops around to return to you but once again Skitty misses its mark as Cotton streaks out of range. Furious now, Skitty begins Growling fiercely as it twists and turns, trying desperately to focus on the little bird who is continually streaking around in the air above it and making Skitty rather dizzy. Seeing the flustered feline in such a state of confusion, Cotton sees her opening and darts in close, Pecking Skitty’s left ear and causing it to yowl in a mixture of pain and anger. What now?
Blue couldn't help but laugh a little, watching the Skitty chase Cotton round in circles. He couldn't honestly say it didn't deserve what it was getting after trying to make his Swablu into a snack.

"Ok. Slow down now, girl, don't wear yourself out." The trainer commanded, changing his plans for this round. "Now let's Fly high! Let's see if this kitty cat can catch when you're diving down."

Rayzen
18th November 2004, 11:53 AM
Elemental Dragon & Aislequette - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Travel together...as in travel together with my pokemon or travel together with elemental dragon?? Anyway, if that is somehow forgiven, that yar...I would like to go there anyway to get my next pokemon as I've planned...or that I've planned and yet to know the outcome...It's just a story line I made up ^_^

So anyway, pretend nothing happened while walking. And I'm still walking there...

"Hmm, we're almost there, hang on Denulge..."
Denulge : Snore
"Aww, isn't it cute when he's sleeping?"
Passing through the plai...er...cloud views, they saw a rainbow leading towards the waterfall (obviously it's unreachable, they just saw it)
"We're almost there, ooh, it's getting cooler each step we walk"
{I can't wait to taste the aurora there}

LEGEND: {} = In my pokemon's mind "" = me talking

enchantress
18th November 2004, 1:18 PM
OOC: I have scored 16/18 on the test and Arnold has approved me over PM. However, it has not been edited on my post. If this is against the rules then I take full responsibility for my actions.
Arn has issued you with a special pokeball so it's fine.



Travel together...as in travel together with my pokemon or travel together with elemental dragon?? Anyway, if that is somehow forgiven, that yar...I would like to go there anyway to get my next pokemon as I've planned...or that I've planned and yet to know the outcome...It's just a story line I made up ^_^

So anyway, pretend nothing happened while walking. And I'm still walking there...

"Hmm, we're almost there, hang on Denulge..."
Denulge : Snore
"Aww, isn't it cute when he's sleeping?"
Passing through the plai...er...cloud views, they saw a rainbow leading towards the waterfall (obviously it's unreachable, they just saw it)
"We're almost there, ooh, it's getting cooler each step we walk"
{I can't wait to taste the aurora there}

LEGEND: {} = In my pokemon's mind "" = me talking
Umm... You've missed the actual update...



Elemental Dragon & Aislequette - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?

Radical Edward
18th November 2004, 1:51 PM
"Bye,mom"said ben as he tried to keep his excitment at bay,he was starting his pokemon adventure today!"surskit, come on,we're leving!"his surskit quikly raced out the door."sur sur surskit" it cried happily while jumping up and down."well surskit, we're going to the Rainbow waterfall,you ready?" "skit!"it said with just as much entusiasm." "Alrite,lets go!"

Aniodia
18th November 2004, 8:07 PM
MEMORY LANE
Aniodia - Travelling along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Samuke, who had been happy enough to travel in this direction, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if coming here was such a good idea after all. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?


"A Gastly? That's it?" Somewhat relieved, Arcades shivers again. "Still kinda creepy, how it's staring at us, eh, Sam?" Looking down, he saw that Samuke was shivering as well, and appeared to be on the verge of panic. "Sam, are you OK? What's wrong?"

Raising his claw, Samuke pointed at the Gastly, whose eyes were glowing a deep reddish color. Arcades hunched down to Samuke's height, and pinched his ear. Obviously perturbed by that, Sam instinctively scratches at Arcades, then realizes why he'd done so. "Sam, do you think you could try and talk to that Gastly? I think he'd be useful, and if he scared both of us, you can imagine how scary he'd be to other Pokemon, am I right?" Nodding in agreement, the Sneasel starts towards the ghost, not sure of what would happen...

Shadow_Fox
18th November 2004, 11:25 PM
Jessica walks through the Cloud Gardens with a exited young houndor bouning beside her. she asks him, "Were should we go today?"
;228; :Ummm...
Rainbow Waterfals it is!

charizard_master
19th November 2004, 12:36 AM
Charizard Master - Checking your pokedex to see exactly what it is you are facing you decide that Spinarak is worth capturing and so send Charla out to battle. Eager for her first taste of a real battle she charges forward to Scratch the little spider for minor damage but Spinarak soon retaliates by using Poison Sting, the little pin-like projectiles hitting Charla in the leg. While her skin erupts in some small and rather painful blisters, she is lucky to escape poisoning as Spinarak stands it’s ground, ready for Charla’s next move. What will you do?

"Charla try to scratch the spinarack 3 times in a row! If it looks like it's going to attack, try to doge it!!!!!"
";004; OK!"
"Give that pesky bug your best!!!"

Child Prodijy
19th November 2004, 2:10 AM
Mo and his Wooper, Artemis, stroll around this unusual domain in the sky. Seeing a translucent gold path, the duo walk on it, hoping it leads where they want--- to adventure!

Cheesy ending huh?
Headed for space path!

Zee-V70
19th November 2004, 5:53 AM
Neu…. All I need for your initial post is a little RPing and the area you wish to travel to. I do the rest. You never, EVER decide which pokemon you come across let alone how you battle and capture it, so I suggest that you also read the FAQ thread and pay special attention to “Tips for replying to updates”. Please edit this post after you have read up on it properly or I will skip it.

Well, I've edited my post. so, could you check it? Thanks.
That will do for now but please read the rules properly before replying to your next update.

And just to make it perfectly clear.... You DO NOT have that Lunatone you "captured" on your team. You probably already realise that but I thought I should clarify it to be 100% certain.

Rayzen
19th November 2004, 12:45 PM
Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?


Oh right...I must be real blind!!! I thought you meant someone named Decision...and I did something wrong ^^ Silly me

Anyway, pretend that previous blinded-by-me-post was an addition to the post (eventhough that's illegal in both FB and SPPf)...Anyway...

Hmm, I choose my storyline to go to the bottom trail please...*Sorry, my creativity went down the drain after apologizing*

pikachu_king
19th November 2004, 6:43 PM
STARDUST FIELDS
Pikachu King - Setting foot onto the undisturbed plains of The Stardust Fields which is a place of beauty, calm and elegance, you take a moment to marvel at your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. You soon run across a friend of yours but he appears to be busy with a battle of his own at the moment and so you move on, wondering what adventure lay ahead for you. A short time later your question is answered when you find yourself almost suffocating on some vile smelling gasses. After the air clears you look through teary eyes to find a Grimer sitting on the ground in front of you and looking rather pleased with itself for having caused you some discomfort. What will you do?



ok let me try this again for you

me:"no wonder it smelled so bad over here ,lets see"*pulls out pokedex and looks up grimer*"sludge pokemon, this pokemon likes dirty places, well i think ill use PKJ for this one"*unclips PKJ's pokeball from belt*"go , PKJ"*throws PKJ's pokeball letting out PKJ*"PKJ use thunder shock"
;025;"pikachuuuuuuuuuuuu"*thunder shocks the grimer*
me:"good job PKJ now wait for it to attack then use quick attack"

that better??

Gamer C
19th November 2004, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer C
;152; Okay, okay.... this battle strategy is getting old...

It doesn’t matter how old it’s getting. You CANNOT capture pokemon during the first round of battle

Well, I didn't mean the battle was getting old. I just made him say that partly because I was running out of comments for him to say, partly because I keep repeatedly making him use Tackle. And I know it probably will take more rounds to finish this battle.

Aniu
20th November 2004, 12:50 AM
I decide to wander about.
Charmander and I wander about the falls, seeing many different types of pokemon. Pulling out my sketchbook, I notice that nearly all the pokemon are healthy and I decide to look for one to catch. After sketching a pikachu and a butterfree, I pull out a pokeball. I look around for one that catches my eye.

Ladyumbra
20th November 2004, 12:58 AM
Flash is a Training Centre move and as far as I’m aware your Ditto has not yet learned it, regardless of what it decides to transform itself into.

Ditto is a unique case though so I’ll double-check this with Arnold.


no no i didnt mean she used flash i ment that her body glowed when she transformed from ekans to umbreon sorry for the confusion.

lilbluecorsola
20th November 2004, 4:07 AM
"Well, here we are Custard. The Sky Gate!"

A young girl of perhaps twelve winters stood beneath the entrance, arms spread wide in a triumphant stance as she seemed to display the entire area to her Pokémon in an attempt to make it appear to be some sort of extraordinary feat. Her sleeves being far too long, the azure cloth draped over her hands and extended downwards to the earth.

There was no reply from the cherry and pearl feathered creature that resembled a penguin, other than a mere yawn as if the idea of an adventure seemed rather dull to him. The short and rather chubby Delibird stood beside his trainer, his extremely large and adorable obsidian eyes gazing around the area without much interest and an expression of incredible boredom. In one small flipper he clutched a large sack, which trailed sadly on the ground beside him as it too were reluctant to continue.

The girl sighed, bright cobalt optics twinkling in the light as she bent down slightly to ruffle the Pokémon's head feathers. "C'mon Custard, don't you want to have an adventure?" she murmured in a high bubbly voice, obviously full of enthusiasm.

A half-hearted squawk was the only response, though the Delibird apparently enjoyed the treatment. As his trainer flashed him a warm smile and turned about to start heading off, he hoisted the sack over a shoulder and toddled after her.

The girl came to an abrupt stop before a fork, numberous pathways extending from the area to goodness knows where. The Delibird willed his feet to stop, though somehow they didn't wish to obey and he tripped, sending him tumbling forward a distance before coming to rest beside his trainer.

She paid little attention to this, wrapped up in deciding which path to take. She often had a problem with this sort of dilemna.

"Oh, I don't know which way to go," she muttered in a distraught sort of way, "What do you think Custard?"

The Penguin glanced upwards, his flippers still nurturing his bruised beak and ego. Gazing towards the roads, he paused for a moment, contemplating, then finally pointed a flipper in the direction of Rainbow Road. He then looked back up with an irresistable expression, proud of his accomplishment.

She laughed, and stooped down to give him a squeeze, long ebony strands of hair flopping over her eyes to obscure her vision. She unconsciously pushed them back as she stood up again. Then, with a look of sheer determination on her face, she set off upon the path, her Pokémon waddling after her as it struggled to keep up.

Flames Galore
20th November 2004, 5:34 AM
"Well, Fury, here we are, Sky Gate. Look at all the possibilities," Trey sang, hopping and twirling around. "Maybe we can find another pokemon here."
"Sure, sounds great, but there's one problem. In case you haven't noticed, there are about fifteen roads to take, and I'm not about to figure out which one to take," the meditite replied.
"Oh, ok, we'll ask a guide."
"Never, I don't need directions, men never need directions," replied the pokemon boldly.
Trey just rolled his eyes, walking up to a guide while Fury lagged behind, continuing to talk about his masculinity. "Excuse me," he said to the guide, "which road do we take to catch pokemon."
"I'm pretty sure all of them eventually lead to pokemon, it just depends on what kind you want."
"A grass type might be good, sir."
"Oh, then you'll want to go to the Cloud Forest, which is that way," he said, pointing left. "By the way, why do you want a grass type."
"Status powders and absorption moves, mainly, also, their ability to recover with moves like aromatherapy and synthesis intrest me," replied the boy.
"I see. Nice to talk to you."
With that, he dragged the meditite, still complaining about his choice to ask for directions, towards the Cloud Forest in hope of a grass type.

This is my first time posting in a zone, so please excuse me for any mistakes I may have made.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
20th November 2004, 12:39 PM
OK, here's my first shot at RPGing:

Sheer stepped out of the plane, and looked around excitedly. His first Poke'mon adventure was about to begin. Admittedly, at thirteen, it was a bit late, but he was enjoying it all the same. He looked around, and saw many routes. Sheer had no idea where to start; he needed some help. "Come on out, Gligar!" Sheer said, releasing his special friend, Gligar. Gligar materialized in front of him and looked around almost as excitedly as Sheer had. "OK, Gligar," Sheer called, "You get to decide where we go first!" Gligar turned, and nodded its purple head. It squinted at all of the possible routes, making up its mind. Its eyes widened and it shot a Poison Sting out of its bulbous tail toward a large cliff. Sheer quietly laughed. As Gligar was part Flying type, it naturally would want to go to a high place. "Sorry Gligar, not the Delibird Ridge. I'm afraid of heights, remember?" Sheer called. "Gli," Gligar replied, and glared at him in mock reproachfulness. Sheer laughed again. Gligar examined the routes again, and then fired another spike toward a path. The sign in front of the path read, "Comet's Corner". Sheer saw no reason not to go there. "OK, Gligar, come down here and we'll go!" Sheer shouted at Gligar, who was a ten feet above him. "Glig, Gligaaaa!" Gligar cried out, and fluttered down to Sheer. It came to rest on his jacket arm, and folded its blue wings together. "OK, then, let's go!" Sheer said, and started toward the Comet's Corner, wondering what lay along the long path.

PokéCma
20th November 2004, 9:40 PM
PokéCma, finally starting his adventure, looks around the Sky Gate wondering which way to go first. "Well, now that we are ready, Woody, which way do you think we should go first?" His Treecko, capable of speech replies to him, "If you ask me, I think we should start off at Rainbow Road. We can train there, and maybe we can even find a flying pokémon to add to the team." So PokéCma and Woody head off toward the Rainbow Road in search of wild pokémon.

Aeroblast
22nd November 2004, 3:15 PM
Aeroblast - Heading through the forest with Zangoose by your side you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After several minutes of peaceful wandering Zangoose suddenly stops dead in his tracks, his head cocked to one side as though listening to something. With a small frown creasing your brow you watch him curiously for a moment, wondering what it is he can hear when a low rumble suddenly issues from his throat. Slightly nervous now you look in the direction Zag is staring when you notice the foliage is rustling as something moves through it headed in your direction. A moment later the bushes part to reveal a Venonat who looks just as surprised to see you as you are to see it. What will you do?

"Zag, just stand your ground." But Zag put on an agrressive face and stared at the venonat. Zag then hunched over and stiffened its tail in anger. Troy could tell right away it wanted to fight, not just Zag, but the venonat as well.

"If you want to fight Zag, then lets go. Start it off with a leer attack, then ito a scratch!"

Zangoose glared at the venonat catching it offgaurd. Then bagan to charge toward the venonat with its claws out.

Juno
22nd November 2004, 3:44 PM
Arriving at Sky Gate, Juno is taken aback by the beauty of the place. The flowers swaying in the breeze, the crystal clear sky and the nature which surrounds him. Deri is not sure of this new place, and walks ahead a bit to explore.

"Deri! Don't go too far! Well there's the Pokecenter, better make a note of that. *scribbles onto a piece of paper* Well we're both fine at the moment so might as well get going!"

Walking up to a massive signpost with arrows pointing in various directions, Juno spots another trainer, just at the start of their journey, like him. He knew how they must be feeling and then he thought how so many others can never know what it feels like to be setting out on their own. Glancing upwards to attempt to read the sign, Juno spots a flock of Pidgey's flying overhead.

"Well let's see... May as well start at Rainbow Road, the entrance is just over there. Deri, come over here. How's the Rainbow Road sound to you?"

Deri peered at the Road ahead and nods.

Juno smiles out of the corner of his mouth and sets out down the Rainbow Road.

Fool's Hope
22nd November 2004, 11:07 PM
Cari walked through the Sky gater in awe at the site before her. This place was so beautiful. Her jaw hung slightly ajar. Ralts jumped off her shoulder and nugged her leg. Cari blinked lightly shook her head, and looked down to her pokemon.

"Where shall we go first, Ralts?" she asked as she knelt down and scooped her pokemon up.

Ralts scrambled onto her shoulder and pointed to a large signpost. Cari walked over to it. She scanned over the road signs.

"Space Path... Rose Arch... lets go to Rainbow Road!"

Ralts nodded in agreement, and Cari started down the gorgeous road. She ran over to the edge of the road and gazed at the land below. She shaded her eyes and looked out across the landscape.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it Ralts?"

Ralts was just as amazed as Cari and simply nodded. Cari looked down the road.

"Come on, Ralts. Who knows what pokemon we'll find up here!"

And with that, she continued down the path.

Lon
22nd November 2004, 11:33 PM
Tomo walked through the entrance into the Cloud Garden's Sky Gate. With Krabby at his side, the boy began to wonder on where he and his Pokemon should get to first.

"Kaido, what do you think? Do you want to just go sight-seeing around the entire Garden, or do you want to go exploring for some new friends?" asked the boy to his small shelled Pokemon.

The red-shelled crab put his claw onto his own head and began to move it as though he were thinking about the decision as well. After a bit, he tapped on his trainer's leg. The boy looked down and gave a small map to his Pokemon. The pokemon again used the thinking motion until a few minutes later.

Tomo looked down again when he thought his friend had finished thinking.

"So Kaido, what's your decision?" The boy asked once more.

The little pokemon looked back at his trainer and pointed at the Rainbow Road. Tomo nodded and the two then began to search for a guide.

Houndoom Master
23rd November 2004, 4:09 AM
Once again, an example of people not reading up on how to reply to updates. You do not decide how the battle pans out, your updator does. Please read the FAQ section and the “Tips for replying to updates”. A more accurate reply to your update would have been something like this:

Seeing the Murkrow swooping in to attack, Pete soon loses interest in the Pidgey and Taillow who would have been easy targets and dives to the ground to avoid being hit by the furious Murkow. Thankful to have evaded its attack he gets to his feet, dusting off his clothing and looks at the bird angrily. “So, you want a fight do you?” he shouts. “Fine! You have one!”

“Burn, it’s time for you first battle!” Pete cries. “Wait until Murkrow dives in for another attack then use and Ember! Be sure to dodge any attacks it tries to hit you with then use Leer to lowers its defences before using another Ember when you have an opening!”

Note that with this reply you are taking both an offensive and defensive stance while at the same time not deciding the outcome of the battle. Also, you CANNOT throw a pokeball after one round of battle. Please read the rules for more details before editing your post with a more appropriate reply.
I edited my post, is it okay now?

Dream Breaker
24th November 2004, 3:09 AM
Kry walked through the majestic gate, holding on to his Magikarp with his arms out of amazement. Kry felt a little risky walking into this with an unevolved pokemon, especially when all he has is his Magikarp, but he believed in him.
"Where should we go?" he asked the dumbfounded fish. Magikarp flopped.
"The Rose Arch! What a great idea!" and with that he rushed to into the misty path, not knowing what await his next experiences.
All Caskade (Magikarp) did was gargle, and Kry knew perfectly well he was just as excited as he was, anxious for experience.

Pikamaster
24th November 2004, 3:28 AM
Personal Journal: November 23, 2004, 9:26 PM:

A young boy stepped into the Sky Gate with a Pikachu on his back. Alas, it was Kevin, a citizen of Cerulean City, with Pikamaster, a Pikachu from the Power Plant (This is my first post in FB; I needed an introduction).

"So many paths, so many choices. Arrgh, my head's spinning!" Kevin said. So he did what he always did to solve this kind of problem; spin around with his eyes closed with a pointed finger and waited for a shock from Pikamaster. Unfortunately, the shock led him to Space Path.

"You just had to pick that one, right?!?" Pikamaster nodded sheepishly.

"Well, OK. But if we disappear on that path and are never found again, it's your fault!" And with that, they take off towards the mysterious Space Path.

Other Notes:

Well, there it is, hope this is enough.

I've got a question enchantress: You said nobody has ever returned from Space Path, so nobody knows what's down there, right? Well, if I make it, would a new area open or would I go to a current area?

~*Aurora Wish*~
24th November 2004, 3:45 AM
Shannon felt the exhiliration in her mind about seeing the Cloud Garden. She was at the Sky Gate Pokemon Centre. She sent out her Staryu, Shiner.

"Shiner, where should we go first?" Shannon asked. They were both looking at a map of the Cloud Garden.

"Hmmm....I feel like...either the Fountain Garden or Rainbow Waterfalls." Shiner replied.

"I'd say Memory Lane. My command. You get what you get and you don't make a fit." Shannon said.

"All right. Memory Lane." Shiner said. The two head out of Sky Gate and head their way to Memory Lane.

Taihen Dakedo
26th November 2004, 5:20 AM
"The quest... the passion... the lust..." Taihen spoke dramatically as he stood in the door frame.

"Ah shaddup!" a can was slung at Taihens head as it clunked effortlessly, causing him to fall out of the house. The door was slammed soonly afterwards. Slowly picking himself up, with a dusting off he spoke through the door.

"Parents, I know my leaving has drawn you to tears... but please, control yourself!" he exclaimed loudly. No reply... Hrm... better begin anyway.

For awhile, the moonwalk was given with horrible precision, tripping over many rocks... and tipping his hat to imaginary fans. Gloved hands twirled in a groovy manner as he clicked pokeball at his waist. He blinked as nothing happened.
"Stupid thing...".

No matter... patience was given... and he would figure it out.

5 minutes later:

"Ahhh! This thing is hopeless!" he snarled as he kicked the miniature ball, which began to roll. He let out a low 'eh'? as he realized his misfortune, and pursued it on its unexpected quest to the Stardust fields...

Kal-El
26th November 2004, 6:03 AM
OOC: Is there going to be a new update soon?

BIC:
Cherry and Batesy looked around at the forest. It was very dark and unpleasant.
"Hey Cherry," said Batesy. "Next time we go here, do you want to plant some trees?"
"Char!" replied Cherry happily.

enchantress
26th November 2004, 5:13 PM
I apologise to you all for the lack of updates recently but due to the fact that I have been absolutely swamped with work both at Fizzy Bubbles and in my own life I haven't had the chance to update as often as I would like. I've managed to get a few done here and there but I'm simply not able to find enough time to do them all.

Because of this, Jau will be temporarily taking over as updator of this zone. He was the original owner of UPN's Cloud Garden before retiring and handing it over to me (I was only his assistant at the time), so you will be sure to be receiving top quality updates.

He's only just taken on the job (approximately 20 minutes ago), so give him a little time to catch up on what's going on and you'll all be receiving updates soon.

Magical Leaf
27th November 2004, 7:55 PM
Sorry to keep you all waiting people, I promise your updates will arrive as soon as possible.
I haven't had the easiest week, and i'm just taking a little time out now to relax. Expect updates sometime tomorrow, and thank you all for your patience.

Ringo
28th November 2004, 3:58 AM
" WOW!" Ringo said in awe. " I have NO idea what I'm doing here. But I am someone who loves adventure, and I am ALSO someone who ends up randomly in strange places after inebriating myself so... this must be..."

She looked down at the Monster Ball that held her Magikarp.

"...DESTINY..." Ringo said in a quiet, over-dramatic voice. " Today will finally be the day I find a chef who can cook this Magikarp I'm lugging around."

Narrator: But where will you GO Ringo?

Ringo: Eh? Hee... -.- Rose Arch! WHY? Because I like flowers.

Magical Leaf
28th November 2004, 3:15 PM
Here we go, sorry to keep you all waiting. New people have been grouped together for convenience, but you don't have to stay together.

SKY GATE
Crystal Espeon - The old man at the Guide's Hut suddenly perks up upon hearing your words, sarcastic or not.
"A Guide? A Guide you say? Ke ke ke ke ke," The fact that he practically pounced on you showed that business had obviously been slow lately. Most trainers being too big-headed to ask for help from others. "No problem, no problem at all. I can find anything, anywhere at anytime!" He states proudly, puffing out his wrinkly chest before I look of confusion washes over him. "Now.......where did I put those maps?" You could almost feel the comedic sweatdrop dripping off your forehead.
After a few minutes of waiting, the old man reappers, holding a crusty old piece of paper. "I told you I can find anything!" He states to keep his pride intact. Placing a strong grip, for an old man, on your arm, he leads you off in the direction of the Oasis.
What will you do now?

STARDUST FIELDS
Gamer C - Concerned about wearing Chuck out you decide to ease up and order him to evade Nidoran’s attacks. Nidoran, still angry about your attempted capture, doesn’t strategise all too well and rushes forward, attempting to ram Chuck again with its horn. Ready for the attack, Chuck dodges at the last second, causing Nidoran to lose its momentum as it goes sailing past. Chuck, using this opening to move in and attack, whacks Nidoran with Tackle sending it reeling backwards. Nidoran then gets to its feet, panting heavily, as it prepares to move in again. What will you do?

Pikachu King - Realising Pikachu you command a Thundershock from it, although Grimer Hardens before the electricity hits it, ands takes little damage from the attack. You then order a Quick Attack, which the yellow rat pulls off with perfection, with the small exception that it ends up getting stuck in Grimer's sticky body, leaving it defenseless as Grimer Pounds it, which hurts a bit, but luckily also frees it.
What will you do next?

Taihen Dakedo - Relentlessly chasing the escaping ball, you ungracefully dive to the ground when it is finally within reach, but all you manage to get is a faceful of dust as the ball slips through your fingers, and rolls under a bush. As you pull yourself up and dust yourself off, you notice the bush that your Ball rolled under is rustling slightly. What will you do?

CLOUD FOREST
Charizard Master - Limbering up for the next round, both Charla and Spinarak make their moves. Spinarak firing another Poison Sting, Charla Scratching, both moves hit their targets, knocking the Pokemon back a little. Pulling herself together, Charla makes another move, her claws glimmering, although Spinarak quickly shoots out a sticky String Shot, the wraps around Charla's arm, slowing it down and causing the attack to miss. However, Charla's third strike hits home, using her free claw.
What will you do next?

Aeroblast - Both making their move, Zag Leers intimidatingly at Venonat, then seems to freeze in place, as Venonat Disables it. The hairy bug taking this opportunity to Tackle the Zangoose hard in the stomach, which hurts, but also brings it back to its sense, and it retaliates with a Scratch.
Good first round, but what will you do next?

Flames Galore - Finally arriving in the Cloud Forest, you take a moment to behold this natural, untouched wonder, brimming with life. Although some life appears to be a little too lively, which you notice from a Spearow swooping and diving around looking for a meal, and very nearly hitting you. What will you do?

RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Revitalised by the Potion, Dryad leaps fearlessly back into battle and Tackles the Ledyba hard, knocking onto its back. The spotted bug seems to have a little trouble turning over again and just lays there, wriggling its legs in the air. Thankfully another Tackle seems to turn it the right way round again, but instead of thanking Dryad it retaliates with a Tackle! That's gratitude for you these days. A final Tackle though and Ledyba flops to the ground, its wings fluttering, then stopping. It was fainted, and Dryad gains a level.
What will you do now?

lilbluecorsola, PokéCma, Juno, Pokemon Pirate, & Lon - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?

THE SPACE PATH

Pichu Lover, Mozinrath & Pikamaster - You all find yourselves at the Space Path, some other, unfamiliar, trainers appear to be there with you although you don't really notice them. What really grabs your attentions is that the path you were just walking on seems to just.....stop, and before you is the spellbinding sights of stars, planets, galaxies, it's like nothing you've ever seen before. Faint glimmers of Gold seem to show narrow pathways, leading off in four directions, a North Path, a South Path, an East Path, and a West Path. Where will you go?

COMET’S CORNER
Sheer Cold - To your surprise, the Comet's Corner is a rather isolated, boring area. A few shooting stars catch your attention for a moment, but nothing else much seems to happen. In boredom you take to kicking rocks, however, after kicking one particular rock, it grumbles and rubs its head. It's a Geodude, and it doesn't look pleased to see you.

MEMORY LANE
Aniodia - The Gastly notices that you noticed him, and grins wickedly as you approach. A whispered voice seems to echo around you. "What brings you to this place of rememberance, Living?" It asks as the Gastly floats forwards, slowly circling you and Sam. "What memories do you have here? What can you share with those who have lost, Living?" It hovers eerily in front of Sam for a moment. "Very interesting......" The voice mutters before the Gastly launches itself into the air, laughing madly as it swoops and swirls around you. The voice slowly growing louder to the point of becoming deafening. It doesn't look aggressive, but at the moment it doesn't seem to friendly either. So what are your plans?

Jealinfunk - Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

Aurora Wish - You desire to find strong Pokemon seems to be felt by your surroundings. As you stop a moment to rest the ground beneath you begins to shake. A large, round, tombstone by the side of the road begins to move, and make strange noises. It slowly seems to stand up. It wasn't a Tombstone, it was a resting Graveller, and it seems curious about why you're here.

THE ROSE ARCH
Vilexaron & Ringo As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Quickly regaining your footing you get yourself out of the way before the enraged Ekans decides to attack you. Immediately ordering Squirtle to attack as you are not too fond of the idea of being bitten, your little partner leaps into action, assuming his attack position. The two square off for a moment, glaring at one another before Squirtle releases a tidal wave of Surf, riding the wave as it washes over Ekans who doesn’t appear to be all too happy about almost drowning. While Ekans lays coughing up the water, Squirtle attacks it from behind, charging forward with a Tackle which sends the slippery serpent flying backward to land in a sodden, muddy patch of the dirt trail. Ekans isn’t looking too great but its anger is giving it an adrenaline rush and so it lunges forward to Wrap itself around Squirtle’s neck. What will you do?

Sentret - Ordering a Quick Attack from your Sentret, it immediately.....stares at you in confusion. It doesn't know how to use Quick Attack at the level it's on. This moment of confusion is all Seviper needs as it launches another attack, Wrapping itself around Skipper's tiny body and squeezing it tight. You're going to have to rethink things a little if you're planning to win this fight. What will you do?

Ladyumbra - Taking the guise of an elegant Umbreon you and Ditto make your way into the cave. It seems pretty empty, and the sound of dripping water echoes loudly around you. The walls seem to be covered in some strange material, giving them a faint shine to help you find your way around without walking into too many things. Although what you failed to notice was a small hole into the ground which you just happen to step on, and loose your footing, sending you sprawling along the floor rather ungracefully. You don't seem too pleased with that, and neither does the Diglett who's head you just stepped on, as it bobs up and down in its hole angrily. What will you do?

Eeveeboy Geoff - You wait a few moments after calling, and eventually you hear a reply. A familiar voice calling out to you, "Anyone there?" You realise its just a faint echo bouncing off the burrows empty walls. However, peering inside you can see something glinting softly in the burrows depths, so can also hear a few, barely audible, scuffling sounds.
What will you do?

Elemental Dragon - Trying to pick out one particular Pokemon from all the strong, healthy looking ones around isn't easy. You spot a ground of Surskit skating along in a small stretch of water nearby, a few Venonat nearby that have stopped for a drink. A flock of Wingull perched not too far away, scanning the area thoughtfully. They take flight though as a Qwilfish uses them for target practice. What will you be doing around here?

Hureta - Heading down the bottom path, you find that you're quickly becoming rather lost. To make matters worse, its getting a little darker around here, and the bushes around you begin to rustle. What will you do?

Flanneryfan & Shadow Fox - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?

BURNT FOREST WASTELANDS
Batesy - I know you're new, but please only post once, and you're going to have to give me something to work with if you wan't better updates As you make your way around the wastelands, one tree seems to still be standing. It's a little odd though, its short, with cream colored spots, and only three, balls shaped, leaves on each of its two branches. It twitches slightly as you stare at it, then stays still again.

DELIBIRD RIDGE
Rokman - The two Pokemon size each other up before Bulbasaur charges at the Spearow, ready to Tackle it, although it only ends up hitting thin air. It looks around in confusion as Spearow is nowhere to be found, then cries out in pain as it gets Pecked from behind, the Spearow cleverly flying over the top of Brutey as he charged. It then Leers at the Bulbasaur, giving him a rather intimidating. "Watcha gonna do?" look.
What are ya gonna do?

Houndoom Master - As Burn Leers at the Murkrow, the black bird just seems to stare right back, not looking in the least bit intimidated. It takes to the air again, swooping down at you, and right into Burn's line of fire as he releases a few Embers the singe the Murkrows feathers, giving of a rather nasty smell of burnt crow. In retaliation it dives again, Pecking Burn hard in revenge for its toasted plumage. What will you do now?

Golden Mew
28th November 2004, 3:34 PM
Lizzie entered Sky Gate, her Chikorita at her side. Chikorita looked up, "Hey, let's go to Stardust Fields! I'm sure I can battle a few cool pokemon there!" "Ok," Lizzie replied, picking up Chikorita, and walking along the stony path to Stardust Field...

Fluorii
28th November 2004, 3:38 PM
Fluorii was just wandering around the Cloud Gardens, looking for a place to go. She was just a basic female trainer with an even more basic Meowth sitting on her shoulder, which was groaning in hunger. Fluorii took a piece of meat from her backpack that were actually meant for her pokemon, but she halved and gave the other part for her Meowth, the other one she ate herself. A few random people around squinted at them, but Fluorii hardly even noticed that. She was used to it, that everyone though she was a freak.

"Namir, the Rainbow Road or Stardust Fields?", Fluorii broke the silence. Namir, her meowth, just meowed, but she wouldn't even care about the cat's answer, just took her mp3's receivers off her ears and aimed to the Rainbow Road.

Lon
28th November 2004, 3:48 PM
lilbluecorsola, PokéCma, Juno, Pokemon Pirate, & Lon - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?[/color]


Tomo walked along the path with his pokemon, Krabby. The walked rather slowly, carefully admiring everything that was going on around them. Krabby looked around, quite happily at the sight of everything , and showed it off rather well too. Tomo took his gaze off from the scenery to watch his own little pokemon jump up and down excitedly.

Soon enough though, the two came across an area where they would have to make a decision. As they walked up to the end of the road, there was a fork in it. Now, there was a choice of either the right side, or the left side. Which should they choose? Also, upon closer inspection, Tomo noticed another trail that went into the wild plantlife.


It was now time to make a choice. Would they take the path to the left or the right? Or, would they go to the other trail, the one that was amongst the
trees and bushes. Again, Tomo began to wonder on which path to take, but, Kaido seemed to know exactly which way he wanted to go. The pokemon took off into the grassy path, and his trainer soon followed.

Ringo
28th November 2004, 4:06 PM
As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

" Hmm..." Ringo frowned, sitting on the ground with a perplexed look. " Well, I don't like mazes. So that leaves the glasshouses..."

Narrator: Where will you GO Ringo?
Ringo: SHUT UP! *whacks*

" I like the word shrubberies so... shrubberies, here I come!" Ringo said like the fool she is and marched towards where the arrow was pointing.

aron fan
28th November 2004, 4:23 PM
will looks around seeing a pokemon center and pokemart a few house and various trainers talking with there pokemon. will reaches down to his belt and removes nidoran pokeball.

"go nidoran" with a flash of lit nidoran appears

(hi will)

"hi nidoran where do you want to go" will asked takeing his map out of his bag

(well what bout that place) pointing to the cloud forest

"ok but how are we going to get there??"

a man walks up behind will

"hello are you lost"

"yes could you help us get to the cloud forest"

Houndoom Master
28th November 2004, 4:26 PM
Houndoom Master - As Burn Leers at the Murkrow, the black bird just seems to stare right back, not looking in the least bit intimidated. It takes to the air again, swooping down at you, and right into Burn's line of fire as he releases a few Embers the singe the Murkrows feathers, giving of a rather nasty smell of burnt crow. In retaliation it dives again, Pecking Burn hard in revenge for its toasted plumage. What will you do now?
"Burn! Are you okay?" Pete walked over to the poor Houndour which was on the ground, still recovering from the blow. The Murkrow flew up to its perch, looking like it might attack again if Pete and Burn didn't leave. "Burn! Try jumping up to reach the Murkrow, then bring it to the ground to pin it so I can catch it!" After Burn had done this, Pete threw a Pokeball.
OOC: Jau, I think the first time I tried to throw a Pokeball, enchantress said that I couldn't throw a Pokeball in the first round of battle. This is the second round of battle, so I figured I could. If this is wrong, please PM me and I'll edit it.

Juno
28th November 2004, 5:09 PM
RAINBOW ROAD - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?

"Hmm... three choices, three chances."

Juno sits down at the fork and closes his eyes. Deri walks over to him and lays on the pebble-strewn road. Juno takes a deep breath and the air calms. Around them all is still, not a blade of grass moves as time appears to stop. Then a gentle breeze sweeps over Juno, blowing leaves and dust over his shoulder. Juno immediately rises and sets off down the right path, closely followed by Deri.

Eon
28th November 2004, 5:27 PM
RAINBOW ROAD
Eon - Revitalised by the Potion, Dryad leaps fearlessly back into battle and Tackles the Ledyba hard, knocking onto its back. The spotted bug seems to have a little trouble turning over again and just lays there, wriggling its legs in the air. Thankfully another Tackle seems to turn it the right way round again, but instead of thanking Dryad it retaliates with a Tackle! That's gratitude for you these days. A final Tackle though and Ledyba flops to the ground, its wings fluttering, then stopping. It was fainted, and Dryad gains a level.
What will you do now?

Jael fell to his knees, still hurt by the Ledyba's attack. He slowly reached for a spare Pokeball on his belt.

"Pokeball, go!" Jael cried.

He through the Pokeball at Ledyba. It sucked the bug Pokemon into the ball with a flash of light and fell to the ground. It started to shake, squeaking BEEP, BEEP, and...

rokman
28th November 2004, 5:46 PM
DELIBIRD RIDGE
Rokman - The two Pokemon size each other up before Bulbasaur charges at the Spearow, ready to Tackle it, although it only ends up hitting thin air. It looks around in confusion as Spearow is nowhere to be found, then cries out in pain as it gets Pecked from behind, the Spearow cleverly flying over the top of Brutey as he charged. It then Leers at the Bulbasaur, giving him a rather intimidating. "Watcha gonna do?" look.
What are ya gonna do?

Rok, is now officialy ****** off....he expected this spearow to be weak, slow, unintimidating. and the move it just pulled off was a nice one. Rok saw the spearow land on a big rock. it was really tall and similar to an upside down pyramid, like a beaver has been chewing on a tree at the botttom of it. The spearow looked at rok with a smirk of intellegence, because it thought Rok's land-dwelling pokemon couldn't get up there to spearow's level.
but, Rok was smarter than the average spearow..."Bruteroot, tackle the bottom of the rock." Rok said as he moved the brown messy hair out of his face so he could see what would happen....will Rok's plan work? i dont know? find out from Jau's bag of dirty tricks...:P

OOC:I felt like drawing a quik sketch of the rock, incase my description wasn't good enoughXD
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/7572/spearowonrock.png

<>< rokman

Taihen Dakedo
28th November 2004, 6:02 PM
Relentlessly chasing the escaping ball, you ungracefully dive to the ground when it is finally within reach, but all you manage to get is a faceful of dust as the ball slips through your fingers, and rolls under a bush. As you pull yourself up and dust yourself off, you notice the bush that your Ball rolled under is rustling slightly. What will you do?


"STU! You have overcome the evil that lurked inside that monstrososity of a device! Greet me with open... err... flippers!" he blinked as the pokeball, the one Stu was so grimfully 'trapped' within, rolled out to tap his foot.

"Eto... Stu koko ni iru....dare ga koko?"
{If Stu is here... then who is there?}

"AGH! The bushes are a sign of evil! I must slay it in the valiant name of dancing! REDWALLLLLL!!!!" he charged the bushes, sending a so called 'valiant' kick to its leafy surface...

Crystal_Espeon
28th November 2004, 6:12 PM
SKY GATE
Crystal Espeon - The old man at the Guide's Hut suddenly perks up upon hearing your words, sarcastic or not.
"A Guide? A Guide you say? Ke ke ke ke ke," The fact that he practically pounced on you showed that business had obviously been slow lately. Most trainers being too big-headed to ask for help from others. "No problem, no problem at all. I can find anything, anywhere at anytime!" He states proudly, puffing out his wrinkly chest before I look of confusion washes over him. "Now.......where did I put those maps?" You could almost feel the comedic sweatdrop dripping off your forehead.
After a few minutes of waiting, the old man reappers, holding a crusty old piece of paper. "I told you I can find anything!" He states to keep his pride intact. Placing a strong grip, for an old man, on your arm, he leads you off in the direction of the Oasis.
What will you do now?

Crystal was not expecting this to happen. All she wanted was directions to the Oasis. Just some directions. Now she's being dragged by an old man. Crystal thought, 'Ow!! He's hurting my wrist!!' She tried to keep a smile on her face. However the smile was fake. 'Oh well... At least I'm going to the Oasis... Maybe I can catch a pokemon or two there... Hopefully he loosens his grip too soon...or I'm going to have to put a cast on this.' Crystal thought as she's dragged by the old coot- I mean gentleman.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
28th November 2004, 6:32 PM
COMET’S CORNER
Sheer Cold - To your surprise, the Comet's Corner is a rather isolated, boring area. A few shooting stars catch your attention for a moment, but nothing else much seems to happen. In boredom you take to kicking rocks, however, after kicking one particular rock, it grumbles and rubs its head. It's a Geodude, and it doesn't look pleased to see you.

The Geodude gave a small, roaring sound, apparently of displeasure. Sheer was slightly frightened, but glad for a break from the monotony of the Comet's Corner. "Gligar, come here!" Sheer called to his hovering Gligar. Gligar swooped down to Sheer's arm, and stared at the angry Rock Poke'mon. "OK, Gligar," Sheer whispered into Gligar's large ears, "Poison Sting isn't going to affect this Poke'mon much, 'cause it's a Ground Type. Try grabbing and dropping it." "Gli, gargli!" Gligar yelled, and swooped down toward the Geodude. Sheer's face dripped with sweat. He was worried for his Gligar; would his strategy work?

Psychic
28th November 2004, 7:20 PM
Arriving at the Sky Gate, the entrance to Cloud Garden, Psychic looks around at her surroundings. Spying a large multicoloured sign, Psychic beckons her Scyther over with a wave.
"Hmmm, how does The Rose Arch sound to you Scyther? Maybe we'll find a few psychic or Dark types! We can find our first Pokemon to battle! That'd be terrific, don't you agree?" She asks.
"Scai-ther, scai!" Scyther says in agreement, a smile plastered on his face.
"Right then, look out Could Forest! Here we come!"
"Scai!" Cries her companion happily.
And so the two friends make off for their first adventure!

Kal-El
28th November 2004, 8:41 PM
OOC: Sorry!

BIC:
Batesy saw a weird looking tree. It didn't look to normal.
It was brown, but it had three green leaves that were spheres and creamy coloured spots on it.
He moved closer. The tree twitched for a second. Then it stopped.
Batesy moved even closer to investigate the tree. So close that he was practically touching it.

Fool's Hope
28th November 2004, 8:54 PM
lilbluecorsola, PokéCma, Juno, Pokemon Pirate, & Lon - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?[/color]

Cari stopped her sight seeing and looked at the three paths in front of her. Which one should she take? She went up to each path and looked down it, hoping to get some idea as to were they each lead. She decided on the trail into the woods. It looked mystyrious(spell?). She held out her arm for Ralts to climb on, and headed down the trail.

"Were do you think this will lead, Ralts?"

Ralts shrugged, and Cari grinned.

"Well, we'll just have to find out. I hope it's something cool."

Cari continued down the trail, gathering in her suroundings.

Lugia the Ultimate
28th November 2004, 8:54 PM
(ooc:LTU can talk to her Pokemon because of her Pokemorph-ness)
LTU looks at her map of the Cloud Garden.
"Where should we go, Oddspore(Oddish)?" she asks.
Oddspore happily replies, "Stardust field looks interesting, pretty too!"
"I think we'll find some cool Pokemon there, from what I've heard! I wonder what kind? Maybe one of them can be your new friend, Oddspore."
LTU and her compainon Oddspore the Oddish now head off to the entrance to Stardust field, wondering what new adventures they may find.

Radical Edward
28th November 2004, 9:18 PM
*originaly posted by Jau*Flanneryfan & Shadow Fox - You are not required to travel together for your updates, I simply placed the two of you into this one to save time so you can each consider it to be your own introduction to the zone. How you proceed from this point will be your own individual decisions.

Deciding to do the touristy thing and take a trip to the Rainbow Waterfalls you find you are awestruck by the magnificence of the place. Set in a deep valley, the mountains surrounding the area are a perfect backdrop to the many dozens of waterfalls cascading into the river below which winds off somewhere into the distance. The spray from the water creates a fine mist which seems to hang in the air causing a permanent array of rainbows to hang in the skies above, and the lush green foliage has attracted many pokemon, some of which you can see wandering around in the valley below. There are several long wooden bridges spanning the area high above the river (one of which you are standing upon), and you can see manmade trails leading down the side of the mountain. There are many people about, some travelling alone, some travelling in groups, as well as several couples finding this to be the perfect romantic setting as they traverse the area, totally absorbed in one another.
So, it seems there appear to be several options available to you. You can explore the upper mountains using the many bridges to travel from one place to another, you can take a hike down one of the mountain trails that lead to the valley below (who knows what you may find along the way), you can approach one of the trainers or tourists in the area or you can simply wander about, looking for something that may catch your eye. What would you like to do?

Ben looked around at the beautiful landscape that made up rainbow waterfall.

"Wow!" he said gazing down into the vally. "I think Im going down to the bottom of the vally to see if I can find some pokemon"

He threw His pokeballs on the gropund, realeasing his team of pokemon onto the ground.

"well guys, were going to see if we can find a new member for the team, are you ready?" "Roselia," cooed a small flower like pokemon." sur surskit" chattered a small, energitic, blue bug." swablu, swablu" cirped a small bird with wings that looked like they were made of cotton."All right, looks Like we all agree.Lets go find a new friend!"

pikachu_king
28th November 2004, 10:54 PM
STARDUST FIELDS

Pikachu King - Realising Pikachu you command a Thundershock from it, although Grimer Hardens before the electricity hits it, ands takes little damage from the attack. You then order a Quick Attack, which the yellow rat pulls off with perfection, with the small exception that it ends up getting stuck in Grimer's sticky body, leaving it defenseless as Grimer Pounds it, which hurts a bit, but luckily also frees it.
What will you do next?


;025;"pika"*notices the grimers plan* " PIKA"
me:"whats that PKJ???"
;025;"pika pika chu"(we should only thundershock)
me:"hmmm good plan PKJ lets do it now use thundershock on it again"
;025;"pikapika pikachuuuuuuuuuu"*lets out a thundershock towards the grimer*
me:"PKJ if that hits try using growl attack"
;025;"pika"(ok)

~*Aurora Wish*~
28th November 2004, 11:52 PM
Aurora Wish - You desire to find strong Pokemon seems to be felt by your surroundings. As you stop a moment to rest the ground beneath you begins to shake. A large, round, tombstone by the side of the road begins to move, and make strange noises. It slowly seems to stand up. It wasn't a Tombstone, it was a resting Graveller, and it seems curious about why you're here.

Shannon flinched. She wasn't expecting to find a Graveler. Still, Shiner had the advantage.

"Go! Shiner!" Shannon sent out the spinning star.

"Hiya!" Shiner was ready to battle.

"Water Gun!"

A shot of water was heading towards the Graveler. But it dodged it. It was so angry, that it self-destructed itself.

"We better get outta here, Shiner!" Shannon returned Shiner, and started running back. The scariness of Memory Lane made her change her mind and go with Shiner's plan. Rainbow Waterfalls.

lilbluecorsola
29th November 2004, 12:33 AM
RAINBOW ROAD

lilbluecorsola - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?

Side by side, both girl and her Pokémon walked briskly along the path. The colorful and vibrant scenery helped refreshen and sharpen both their spirits, even the squat little penguin who had been shuffling along reluctantly beside her. They willingly paused their journey time and time again to examine an interesting flower sprouting alongside the road, or simply to stand in the middle of the path and gaze at brilliant periwinkle sky overhead whilst basking the warm dappled sunlight.

At last, the duo came to an area where the road forked. Now faced with another decision to make, the girl groaned in frustration. "Not again," she sighed. She was too distraught with having to deal with another problem that she did not notice the forest trail nearby.

Custard however, knew just what to do. Pointing a fat red flipper towards the paths, he spun around in a circle, gaining speed with each rotation. When he dizzily came to a stop, his wobbling flipper was pointing in the direction of the left path.

Blue laughed and stooped down to give her faithful friend a squeeze as thanks. "Left it is then," she declared, and set off merrily down the left path, her Pokémon tottering after her.

Black_Luster_Typhlosion
29th November 2004, 2:09 AM
Khai,the black/red dressed boy stared at the gate of the cloud garden as his cyndaquil began wandering arround...

Khai:It is so beautyfull...not like me...

;155; -Weeee!Let´s roll!

Cyndaquil curls into a ball and begins rolling,Khai followed him until they ended up in the Memory Lane.

Khai:What is this place...this feels weird...Are you ok?

;155; -Yep...Hey,don´t stare at me,it´s not my fault that we ended up in this place...where are we?

Khai:I don´t know....

Khai began walking through the path..with a weird feeling...

Rayzen
29th November 2004, 5:17 AM
Hureta - Heading down the bottom path, you find that you're quickly becoming rather lost. To make matters worse, its getting a little darker around here, and the bushes around you begin to rustle. What will you do?

"Guess it's getting dark under here"
[It's not even dark for me]
"Gosh, it's like a maze here, when will we get to the rainbow waterfalls anyway?"
[You might never know]
"Hey, those bushes...ya know it's kinda creepy"
*Ignores trainer*
"Aw..okay. Just kidding"
[Duh, it's just a bush]
"Should we take a rest? I mean, it's dark and we can't continue on like this"
[Yeah, why not?]*runs towards the trainer*
"Hmm, I'll take that as a yes. We'll rest up till it's brighter"
[Mm..cold, nice cold weather for me]

*Flipping brochures and then slowly sleeps in the cold darkness weather next to the rustling bushes*

Legend
"" = trainer talking
[] = Denulge's mind, the trainer doesn't know anything about this

Acheront
29th November 2004, 11:11 AM
RAINBOW WATERFALLS
Dennison - Quickly regaining your footing you get yourself out of the way before the enraged Ekans decides to attack you. Immediately ordering Squirtle to attack as you are not too fond of the idea of being bitten, your little partner leaps into action, assuming his attack position. The two square off for a moment, glaring at one another before Squirtle releases a tidal wave of Surf, riding the wave as it washes over Ekans who doesn’t appear to be all too happy about almost drowning. While Ekans lays coughing up the water, Squirtle attacks it from behind, charging forward with a Tackle which sends the slippery serpent flying backward to land in a sodden, muddy patch of the dirt trail. Ekans isn’t looking too great but its anger is giving it an adrenaline rush and so it lunges forward to Wrap itself around Squirtle’s neck. What will you do?

Dennison is very happy with the progress of the battle, especially with that Squirtle has improved a lot, probably due to the nice fresh air and the great environment.

"Squirtle, don't get cocky! Keep it up!", yells Dennison

The tiny Pokemon does a thumbs up, and gets ready for more commands.

"Use Waterfall to crush it beneath the Waterfall, and Whirlpool it. While its distracted, use Tackle right in its face!"

Squirtle nods at his trainer, and proceeds.

Aniodia
29th November 2004, 5:35 PM
Aniodia - The Gastly notices that you noticed him, and grins wickedly as you approach. A whispered voice seems to echo around you. "What brings you to this place of rememberance, Living?" It asks as the Gastly floats forwards, slowly circling you and Sam. "What memories do you have here? What can you share with those who have lost, Living?" It hovers eerily in front of Sam for a moment. "Very interesting......" The voice mutters before the Gastly launches itself into the air, laughing madly as it swoops and swirls around you. The voice slowly growing louder to the point of becoming deafening. It doesn't look aggressive, but at the moment it doesn't seem to friendly either. So what are your plans?

"What memories do I have?" Arcades gives the Gastly a glare, and puffs on his cigarette again. "From what I've heard, ghosts can read the minds of the living. If that's right, you could find out what memories I have for yourself. However, I would like to ask you to join me and my friend Samuke here, as I think you look like you could be of some help to me. Besides, why would you stay here and haunt only those who come by when you and I could go out and haunt many more?" A smile passed over Arcades' face, as he hoped the Gastly would buy the flattery and let himself be caught.

Ladyumbra
29th November 2004, 6:10 PM
Taking the guise of an elegant Umbreon you and Ditto make your way into the cave. It seems pretty empty, and the sound of dripping water echoes loudly around you. The walls seem to be covered in some strange material, giving them a faint shine to help you find your way around without walking into too many things. Although what you failed to notice was a small hole into the ground which you just happen to step on, and loose your footing, sending you sprawling along the floor rather ungracefully. You don't seem too pleased with that, and neither does the Diglett who's head you just stepped on, as it bobs up and down in its hole angrily. What will
you do?


“ow mother***”

Siri cursed as she slowly stood up wiping dirt off her pants and checking to see if her palms were skinned. It was then that she noticed umbreon staring at the Diglet she had tripped over. It was poping inand out of a hole rapidly and even though Siri had no idea what it was thinking she doubted it was apoligetic.

“ gee thanks I so wanted to eat dirt today’ she growled

Her dignity on the line Siri glanced at umbreon's rings glowing softly causing a reflection on the cave walls, poised to attack.

‘ Umbreon time its appearances and tackle” she commanded

schrack
29th November 2004, 9:38 PM
"Hmm" said Max. "Wonder where I should go first" as Max glanced at his map? "They all look like awesome places to catch pokemon." " I know", said Max, "I'll let Krabby decide." Max pulled out a pokeball with his first ever pokemon in it, and threw it revealing a small Krabby. "Hey Krabby, wanna decide where we should go first?" Max showed Krabby the map, and Krabby pointed at the Burnt Forest Wastelands. "Okay" said Max. "Here we go!"

Typhlosion X
30th November 2004, 12:57 AM
*pulls out Map* Well Blaze we're in cloud garden
;155; Yay!Let's have fun!
*scans map*Let's go to Delibird Ridge
;155;Why?
So we can go to Mystery Island.
;155; Yay!

Golden Glory
30th November 2004, 12:58 AM
"Well, Pip, this place sure looks exciting!" said Heather, enthusiastic about starting her own pokemon journey. "I think we should go to the Stardust Fields first. That place looks promising, and maybe we'll find some new friends! Let's go!"

Gamer C
30th November 2004, 1:00 AM
STARDUST FIELDS
Gamer C - Concerned about wearing Chuck out you decide to ease up and order him to evade Nidoran’s attacks. Nidoran, still angry about your attempted capture, doesn’t strategise all too well and rushes forward, attempting to ram Chuck again with its horn. Ready for the attack, Chuck dodges at the last second, causing Nidoran to lose its momentum as it goes sailing past. Chuck, using this opening to move in and attack, whacks Nidoran with Tackle sending it reeling backwards. Nidoran then gets to its feet, panting heavily, as it prepares to move in again. What will you do?

Ooc: Can you use Potions during a battle?

If I can:

Gamer C cheers silently as he thinks the Nidoran is almost ready to give up.

Ok, Chuck, come here for a Potion and then use two Ancientpowers!

;152; Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I got the power! But it was hard to get... I mean, the store owners literally... *gulp* *remembers the owner's glare* Heh, heh, heh... Never mind...

Chuck goes up to drink the Potion, and does so. He then glares at the Nidoran, ready to attack.

If I can't:

Gamer C cheers silently as he thinks the Nidoran is almost ready to give up.

Ok, Chuck, run around the Nidoran, trying to avoid its attacks, and use two Ancientpowers!

;152; Wheeeeeeeeeeee! I got the power! But it was hard to get... I mean, the store owners literally... *gulp* *remembers the owner's glare* Heh, heh, heh... Never mind...

Chuck glares at the Nidoran, anticipating his moves, and concentrating on his commands.

Flames Galore
30th November 2004, 3:28 AM
Flames Galore - Finally arriving in the Cloud Forest, you take a moment to behold this natural, untouched wonder, brimming with life. Although some life appears to be a little too lively, which you notice from a Spearow swooping and diving around looking for a meal, and very nearly hitting you. What will you do?

"Ooh, a wild pokemon, and it looks pretty hyper. I think we better battle it, Fury. Do you think you can handle that pokemon, which is part flying type and knows at least one flying type move, and might be able to dodge your attacks by flying?"

By now, Fury, who has a fear of flying type pokemon, was quivering.

"I can't, but I will. If I din't see my family again, tell them that I love them, and that I am proud of Junior's courage, glad that Emma has learned fire punch, and admire Brett's immense power. Say hi to grammy and gramps, too, ok?"

"Fury, you don't have a family. Just your imaginary family, Brett, Emma, Suzie, Zack, and Junior."

"But I love them. Look after them for me if I die, give them food, clothes, a roof over their heads, funds."

"No."

"Please?"

"Why do I even ask? Here's the plan, Stan. Attack with strength until it attacks back, in which case use bide."

"One problem. My name isn't Stan."

"Just do it."

So, Fury leaps into attack on this small, fearsome, feathered creature.

Sentret
30th November 2004, 3:42 AM
Sentret - Ordering a Quick Attack from your Sentret, it immediately.....stares at you in confusion. It doesn't know how to use Quick Attack at the level it's on. This moment of confusion is all Seviper needs as it launches another attack, Wrapping itself around Skipper's tiny body and squeezing it tight. You're going to have to rethink things a little if you're planning to win this fight. What will you do?


Flipping out the pokedex to know which moves does a sentret [skipper] know, The pokedex replies "SCRATCH[TACKLE] and DEFENSE CURL are the only moves a sentret knows at Lv5" learning this adrian yells out "skipper! Defense curl !! then use Scratch[Tackle]" after he says these words he slips back the pokedex into his left pocket as he watch skipper in action...

* note:- Scratch is a FR/LG move but if u don't apply it then replace it with Tackle.

PokéCma
30th November 2004, 5:43 AM
lilbluecorsola, PokéCma, Juno, Pokemon Pirate, & Lon - Making your way along the bright, cheerful Rainbow Road, you all take the opportunity to enjoy your surroundings. The fresh flowers, bright skies and a seemingly endless Rainbow that divides the sky would be enough to lighten anybodies spirits. But where are you all heading? The road seems to fork just ahead, one path leading left, and one right. There also seems to be a small trail in amongst the trees and other plantlife. Where will you go?

"Oh great, another decision," Woody said, looking at the different paths. "Which way do we go now?" After some thought, PokéCma replied, "If we want to find wild Pokémon, we should look in the most wild place. This little hidden path over here..." PokéCma points to the path between the various plants "... seems good." Eyeing it suspiciously, Woody asks, "Is that even a real path? We don't want to get lost, do we?" PokéCma then responds, "Well I guess we'll find out!" PokéCma and Woody finally decide to take the hidden path through the bushes, looking for Pokémon.

ForeverFlygon
30th November 2004, 8:02 AM
As Feera and his trusty partner Free heads through the Sky gate, he wonders where to go.
"What do you think about heading towards Cloud forest through the Stardust fields?
I think it seems like a pretty good idea, dosen't it?
His pokemon nods with his big head, seeminglyhappy with the suggestion.
"Okay, then that's where we're goin! To the Stardust fields!"
Feera returns his pokemon, and begins to walk towards the Stadust Fields, exited about what may happen.

Dream Breaker
1st December 2004, 2:35 AM
Vilexaron & Ringo As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?


Kry thought awhile while he watched a strange girl make her way to the glass houses.
Kry consulted Caskade.
"Magi Karp Karp!"
"True, I do like a good maze as well."
Kry made he way to a large area with tall hedges. He went to the gate and grabbed a flare gun.
"Here we go," he told the flopping Magikarp and walked into the darkness, tripping over his feet and down the first 50 yards...

Kittsie
1st December 2004, 11:45 PM
She sat at the Sky Gate, looking at her fresh new map. She looked at it, wondering where to go next. She loved Astronomy, especially looking up into the dark and clear night sky. Charvelle looked down at her map, and poked a hole right through Comet's Corner. She giggled, knowing how funny Charvelle could be, as she unloosened his claw and stared at the paper clipping that was not stuck to it.
She sighed, knowing that one day they might have to part. But for now, she was on a mission to find the Shining Steel Bird, whose gentle emerald wings had caressed her aching body when she was young and injured.
For now, she was looking for a battle, maybe even a capture, for she was hoping to one day reach her goal...that brave metal fowl...well, for now, she wanted just a plain bird or grass Pokemon, but it really did not matter. She was definately not ready to catch the bird, so anything would do for now. Charvelle and Kittsie Queens stumbled off on another adventure, heading to Comet's Corner...

enchantress
2nd December 2004, 5:12 PM
And here's a little something for my fave updator...

Jau - Not wanting Cotton to tire out too quickly you order her to Fly high which she does obediently, soaring up into the sky and gliding about in slow, lazy circles, giving herself the opportunity to conserve her energy while she watches Skitty closely. Skitty, panting heavily after overexerting itself while being teased mercilessly is eyeing Cotton angrily through narrowed eyes. Cotton isn't at all intimidated by the friskly feline though and she fluffs up her feathers, a cocky look on her face, before she begins to descend from the sky, accelerating as she comes closer. Skitty, with a cunning look in its eyes, prepares to launch itself at her and Cotton moves to evade the attack as she dive bombs Skitty but what she doesn't expect is for Skitty to twist in mid-air and swipe out at her, catching her wing and sending her reeling out of control. Not wasting a second Skitty streaks after Cotton and Tackles her hard before she has a chance to regain control of the situation and Swablu once again finds herself pinned down by the angry feline who isn't about to let this little ball of fluff outsmart it again.

Mr.Internet
2nd December 2004, 7:06 PM
"Where now?" a voice echoed in MRI's mind.
"Wha-? MRI was confused for a moment before he remembered Annon is Psychic. "-t are we going to do?" he finished, looking at the question mark floating above his head.
"What about catching?" Annon suggested. "You should catch a Pokemon before getting an Egg or using most of the shops."
"Sure." MRI replied as he pulled a map from his bag. "First we should test the type of your Hidden Power. " Annon concreated to create a ball of red energy, and sent it to the ground. The ball bursted in flames, revealing the Hidden Power's type.
"Fire? Great, our choices are Ice, Grass and Bug." MRI said. "That means Cloud Forest" Annon completed, trying to point the weirdly bright forest.
After an eventless hour of travelling (and getting lost several times) the duo finally arrived at the Cloud Forest...

OOC: It seems I can only decide the place I go there, so I edited my post.

Goin' Graveler
2nd December 2004, 9:12 PM
'Hmmm... where do you think we should go, Machop?' Berig asked his Pokemon, who was also looking over the map. After fingering the map for a while, they decided on Burnt Forest Wastelands, and rushed off.

jaelinfunk
2nd December 2004, 10:27 PM
Jealinfunk - Travelling along the dark pathway known as Memory Lane you take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway. You read the inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings present that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised. As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. You can feel a strong, dark aura in the air and you begin to question your decision about entering a place like this so early on in your journey. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?




";123;," i said, "try to quick attack followed by leer dodge when necesary".

"Scy... Scy,Scy," ;123; said.

"Go now," i said as Scyther prepared for battle

Eeveeboy_geoff
3rd December 2004, 5:18 PM
Eeveeboy Geoff - You wait a few moments after calling, and eventually you hear a reply. A familiar voice calling out to you, "Anyone there?" You realise its just a faint echo bouncing off the burrows empty walls. However, peering inside you can see something glinting softly in the burrows depths, so can also hear a few, barely audible, scuffling sounds.
What will you do?




"I just know I'm gonna regret this," says Jeff, peering into the darkness once again. "Oh well, it's gotta be pretty big if its got echoes. Inferno, go!" The flash of white and blue light condences into the Vulpix.

["So now ya want me out..."] he grumbles, and breathes a cloud of steam at Jeff who waves it away.

"Come on," Jeff tells his Pokemon. "If there's something dangerous in there, I want to be ready. You're the one who can breathe fire, remember?" The partners walk into the tunnel.

Latias10
4th December 2004, 2:07 PM
I walk into the area claded the Cloud Garden. Right now I was standing in a place called the Sky Gate. I was looking at a nice map of the Cloud Garden.

"Where to go?" I whisper to myself.

I then decided to let my pokemon Shimmer decide. I toke a red and white ball from my backpack and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened realeasing a red crab like pokemon know as Corphish.

"Where should we go Shimmer?" I ask my pokemon as I held out the map for she could decide where we were going.

Right away Shimmer toke her claw and slaped it on part of the map. She then looked up at me with big round eyes.

"You want to go to Rainbow Waterfalls?" I ask Shimmer.

"Corphish, Corp," Corphish said while she nodded.

I then picked up my pokemon and headed down the path that would lead me to Rainbow Waterfalls.

Golden Mew
4th December 2004, 7:10 PM
I walk into the area claded the Cloud Garden. Right now I was standing in a place called the Sky Gate. I was looking at a nice map of the Cloud Garden.

"Where to go?" I whisper to myself.

I then decided to let my pokemon Shimmer decide. I toke a red and white ball from my backpack and threw it into the air. The pokeball opened realeasing a red crab like pokemon know as Corphish.

"Where should we go Shimmer?" I ask my pokemon as I held out the map for she could decide where we were going.

Right away Shimmer toke her claw and slaped it on part of the map. She then looked up at me with big round eyes.

"You want to go to Rainbow Waterfalls?" I ask Shimmer.

"Corphish, Corp," Corphish said while she nodded.

I then picked up my pokemon and headed down the path that would lead me to Rainbow Waterfalls.
Just to say, Latias, you shouldn't use 1st person - they'd like you to use 3rd person.

Magical Leaf
4th December 2004, 7:12 PM
Updates coming soon, stay cool peeps

The Master
5th December 2004, 3:50 PM
As CJ walked along Sky Gate he looks at the map as his Cyntiquil asks where they should go first

;155; : which would you prefer Stardust Felds or the Oasis

CJ:I dunno.Maybe Rainbow Road?

;155; : nah. How does Delibird Ridge sound

CJ:No Rainbow Road because what I say goes.

;155; : Alright. Sounds interesting.

CJ: Ok. Lets go.

And with that they walk toward Ranbow Road.

Tomas
6th December 2004, 2:26 AM
Samot " where would like to go Mars"

;328; *points to stardust fields*

Samot" finally a good decision lets hurry over to stardust fields before it gets dark"

*Samot happy with Mars' decision checks his map and heads of to stardust fields*

Magical Leaf
8th December 2004, 5:29 PM
Attention peoples. Because there's just way too many of you around here, i've enlisted a little help. From now on there will be two updaters.

I will be updating the following areas:
Stardust Fields
Sky Gate
Rainbow Road
Rainbow Waterfalls
Space Path
Mystery Island
Rock Garden
The Oasis

Whilst my assistant, FrozenFlareon, will take care of the following:
Memory Lane
The Rose Arch
Fountain Garden
Forbidden Garden
Burnt Forest Wasteland
Delibird Ridge
Cloud Forest
Comet's Corner

Now that you know that, i'd also like to say this. Please do not nag me for updates, like a certain person who will remain nameless has been doing. The more you ask for them, the less we feel like doing them, and when we finally do update, you will more than likely be skipped for being an impatient little watsit.

Updates should come later today. If you're lucky.

ForeverFlygon
8th December 2004, 5:45 PM
I'm lucky! I'm lucky!
Anyway, do you want us to post our directions once more?
(I'll delete this post after answer)

Magical Leaf
8th December 2004, 11:56 PM
Stardust Fields:

Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

Taihen Dakedo: Giving the bush a good bashing with you foot, you suddenly freeze as somebody, or something grabs it rather painfully. Slowly retrieving your foot, you notice something attached to the end of it. A Shuckle, biting your toes, angry at such a rude disturbance. What will you do?

Pikachu King: Talking your plans through with Pikachu, it nods and fires off a thundershock, zapping the Grimer good. In retaliation the sludge Pokemon releases a Poison Gas in Pikachu’s direction. It tries to Growl but the gas is making it cough too much. What will you do?

Gamer C: (Potions are best used out of battle, since the enemy isn’t just going to stop fighting whilst you heal your Pokemon)
Staying quick on his feet, Chuck nimbly ducks and dodges Nidoran’s attempts to attack it. Scraping at the ground it charges again for one final assault, Chuck begins to glow, summoning up and Ancientpower and the Nidoran closes in for a Tackle. The two attacks collide, knocking both Pokemon off their feet. They both lay still for what seems to be a few minutes, but Chuck slowly pulls himself up. The Nidoran stays down, fainted. Chuck gains a level. What will you do now?


Rainbow Road:

Fluorii: After a short time travelling you find yourself heading down Rainbow Road. The clear, blue skies and fresh vegetation seem to instantly relax you. In fact, its relaxing you so much you feel tired, very very tired. You can barely keep your eyes open, but you happen to spot a Shroomish nearby, releasing tiny clouds of powder into the air. Maybe that is what’s making you so drowsy. What will you do?

Eon: Throwing the Pokeball, it sucks up the fainted Ledyba and rolls along the ground. It shook once……twice…….three times, and then finally became still, the Ledbya locked inside (Lv6, Male). What will you do now?

Lilblue: Splitting from the group you traverse the left path. Luckily the Rainbow Road is such a cheerful place, and you don’t mind being on your own as long as you have your trusty Pokemon by your side. The only problem is, there’s something by both of your sides, and only one of them is yours. The other thing is a Gulpin that seems to be following you for some reason. What will you do?

Juno: Choosing the right path you and you Pokemon head off in your chosen direction. The road gets a little bumpy, full of lumps and holes that cause you to continually lose your balance.
“Not having much luck on the Mad Road?” Asks a voice to your side. You quickly turn and spot a young man sitting on the grass by the roadside. Next to him is a Hoothoot. “It’s tricky to travel on.” He says, “But it’s great for helping you Pokemon work on their balance and concentration. If you have a little free time, you could train with me, if you want to.” He smiles warmly, a genuine, trustworthy smile. What will you do?

PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?

The Master: After agreeing on where you want to go, you and your Pokemon make your way to the Rainbow Road. The bright, welcoming scenery helps you relax and makes you eager for adventure. Suddenly you feel something hit you on the side of the head, and hear the sound of laughter. Looking around you notice a leek on the ground next to you, and not very far away is the Farfetch’d that threw it at you. What will you do?


Rainbow Waterfalls:

Dennison: (I have no idea how Waterfall and Whirlpool work, so I’m going by the ASB descriptions for the attacks) Despite having a snake squeezing its neck, Squirtle doesn’t seem to give up fighting. It dives into a nearby body of water and begins to swim in circles, raising the water up until it comes crashing down on it, loosening off the Ekans, who generally doesn’t seem to enjoy being in the water. Squirtle though, being a water type and proficient swimmer, dashes towards it and Tackles it. KO’ing the snake. Squirtle gains a level up, what will you do now?

Sentret: Hearing its new commands, Skipper wriggles itself free from the Sevipers grasp and Curls in a ball Defensively. Intrigued by this, Seviper slithers over and Licks the Sentret. It doesn’t seem to do much, but Skipper leaps up and Scratches the snake in the face, taking it by surprise. The Seviper shakes its head angrily and prepares for its next move. What will you do?

LadyUmbra: Ditto waits patiently, timing itself for when the Diglett emerges. When it does it pounces forwards in its adopted form to Tackle the little mole. It hits the targets, but the target also hits back, Scratching Ditto and causing it to return to its original form. What will you do now?

Eeveeboy Geoff: Taking your time you and your brave companion enter the tunnel. Your eyes focusing on the glinting object as it’s the only thing you can really see. However, it seems to be moving a little. As you’re heading towards it, it’s also heading towards you. What will you do?

Hureta: Deciding to take a rest, you flip through your brochure till you fall asleep. Your rest isn’t the best though. The air is cold and the ground is hard, and a noise keeps disturbing you. Opening your eyes slowly, you see something slink out of the rustling bushes, examining your camp sight. You only catch a glimpse of its glowing, red eyes as it lets out a loud hiss and disappears back into the bushes again. What will you do?

Flanneryfan: You enegetically make your way down the valley, you Pokemon leading the way, eager to find a new playmate. Swablu scouting from the air, searching for any signs of life.
“Swa Swa!” It calls out, swooping and circling in the air to attract you attention. Making you way over to it, it points in the direction of a female Nidoran that doesn’t seem to notice you as it goes about its daily business. What will you do?

Aurora Wish: Leaving the depressing Memory Lane behind you head towards the Rainbow Waterfalls, following the sound of the running water to guide you. You see a few small ponds on the way, one of which holds a small Lotad, who Growls at you playfully as you pass, trying to be big and strong. It waddles out of the lake towards you. What will you do?

Latias10: Heading off to the Rainbow Waterfalls with your Corphish in tow, its not long before you reach your destination. You see a few other trainers, and plenty of tourists.
“Hey! Come back here!” You hear a voice cry, and then suddenly feel yourself get knocked to the ground as something rams into you.
“Oh, I’m so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooo sorry.” A panicky voice says as the owner of it helps you up. The person appears to be a young girl with short green hair and a worried look on her face. “I wanted to get my picture taken here with my Charmander, Jilly, but when she saw the water she got scared and ran away, and now I can’t find her.” You can see the tears filling up in her eyes. What will you do?


The Oasis:

Crystal Espeon: “Well, here we are.” The old man said as you arrived in the oasis. “Don’t really know why you wanted to come here, but you’re here now so I’ll be going, thank ya.” With that, he turns and leaves. “If you get lost, check the map!” He calls back to you. You notice he kindly left you a small, old looking map. By the time you look up again, the old man is gone, and you are alone in this seemingly endless desert. What will you do?

There you go. Enjoy.

And now for mine:


Jau - Not wanting Cotton to tire out too quickly you order her to Fly high which she does obediently, soaring up into the sky and gliding about in slow, lazy circles, giving herself the opportunity to conserve her energy while she watches Skitty closely. Skitty, panting heavily after overexerting itself while being teased mercilessly is eyeing Cotton angrily through narrowed eyes. Cotton isn't at all intimidated by the friskly feline though and she fluffs up her feathers, a cocky look on her face, before she begins to descend from the sky, accelerating as she comes closer. Skitty, with a cunning look in its eyes, prepares to launch itself at her and Cotton moves to evade the attack as she dive bombs Skitty but what she doesn't expect is for Skitty to twist in mid-air and swipe out at her, catching her wing and sending her reeling out of control. Not wasting a second Skitty streaks after Cotton and Tackles her hard before she has a chance to regain control of the situation and Swablu once again finds herself pinned down by the angry feline who isn't about to let this little ball of fluff outsmart it again.

"Damn.......that didn't exactly go as planned." Muttered Blue as he watched his dear Swablu being pinned to the ground yet again by the pesky pink cat. "Looks like I need a change of plan......"

He thought quickly, knowing that the longer he too, the more danger he placed Cotton in.

"Cotton, release a Mist, right in it's face!" Ordered the azure haired Trainer. "That should distract it long enough for you to get free. Then try to maneuver yourself behind it, and give it a good Take Down." Blue hoped this plan would work, that Skitty had a lot of energy, and he really had no idea how much longer it could last.

Juno
9th December 2004, 12:06 AM
Juno: Choosing the right path you and you Pokemon head off in your chosen direction. The road gets a little bumpy, full of lumps and holes that cause you to continually lose your balance.
“Not having much luck on the Mad Road?” Asks a voice to your side. You quickly turn and spot a young man sitting on the grass by the roadside. Next to him is a Hoothoot. “It’s tricky to travel on.” He says, “But it’s great for helping you Pokemon work on their balance and concentration. If you have a little free time, you could train with me, if you want to.” He smiles warmly, a genuine, trustworthy smile. What will you do?

Deri peers round from behind Juno's leg and gives the Hoothoot a menacing look. It glares back at him in return. Meanwhile, Juno was pondering whether he should continue on or take a break to train with the stranger. Not wanting to be to pessimistic of other people in general, Juno decides to take the man's words as sincere.

"Sure, I'm not on an epic quest at the moment so why not. What did you have in mind?"

The Master
9th December 2004, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Jau]Stardust Fields:
The Master: After agreeing on where you want to go, you and your Pokemon make your way to the Rainbow Road. The bright, welcoming scenery helps you relax and makes you eager for adventure. Suddenly you feel something hit you on the side of the head, and hear the sound of laughter. Looking around you notice a leek on the ground next to you, and not very far away is the Farfetch’d that threw it at you. What will you do?

CJ*angry*: Alright time for our first battle. Use leer then tackle.

;155; : I feel like a trained seel.

CJ: Just do it!!

;155; : Alright Mr. Bossy.

He imtidates the Farfetch'd with leer and then tackles it.

Tomas
9th December 2004, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE=Jau][color=yellow]Stardust Fields:

Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

*A nincada not watching where he was going smashes into samot, quickly recovering and watching Mars carefully*

"Mars our first battle, umm since you only have one attack, we need strategy"
;328; " Trap trapinch"

* nicada flys into mars scratching his face"

" Mars, jump behind him and use bite "

*Mars jumps behind the nincada and bites his back, the nicada uses harden and followes with scratch*

Samot" This is going to be harder than I thought, Mars use Bite again"

Taihen Dakedo
9th December 2004, 1:06 AM
Taihen Dakedo: Giving the bush a good bashing with you foot, you suddenly freeze as somebody, or something grabs it rather painfully. Slowly retrieving your foot, you notice something attached to the end of it. A Shuckle, biting your toes, angry at such a rude disturbance. What will you do?


ACH! FLESH SUCKER!

Taihen would promptly growl, as rather try to shake Shuckle off, click his sphere in a sudden serious swirl. A cocky expression came to his face as he let out a low heh... Stu appearing in a series of neon lights.

"Heh... I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL!!!" The seemingly idiotic yet tranquil Taihen had snapped as he snarled towards the small Shuckle...

Stu, now receiving an animated sweatmark from his masters antics looked for its commands...

"POWDER SNOW!"

....

Kinda ruins the whole "Wrath of Taihen Image".

Still, and not so reluctanty, Stu was obliged to obey his masters orders, and did so.

Sentret
9th December 2004, 1:25 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls:

Sentret: Hearing its new commands, Skipper wriggles itself free from the Sevipers grasp and Curls in a ball Defensively. Intrigued by this, Seviper slithers over and Licks the Sentret. It doesn’t seem to do much, but Skipper leaps up and Scratches the snake in the face, taking it by surprise. The Seviper shakes its head angrily and prepares for its next move. What will you do?

Adrian getting excited by this battle he start to order attacks from Skipper "Ok Skipper lets finish this battle once and for all!!" Skipper "Sentret,sent" and an idea came to Adrian "That might work!!!" "Skipper go stand next to that tree as soon as the Seviper starts rushing towards you use (Defence Curl) and jump towards the tree as you bounce back towards the seviper (Scratch) it on time of impact with it" Skipper Understood the orders as it rushed toward the tree and it faced the seviper as if it was inviting it to battle...

Ladyumbra
9th December 2004, 2:25 AM
Ditto waits patiently, timing itself for when the Diglett emerges. When it does it pounces forwards in its adopted form to Tackle the little mole. It hits the targets, but the target also hits back, Scratching Ditto and causing it to return to its original form. What will you do now?

Siri sighed and kept an eye on the Diglett
"ditto try again this time transform itno squirtle and sue watergu.. " siri paused if th diglett ducked that attack she could send water thruogh alot of underground tunnes and that would not be good. "nevermind"

she knelt down still watching the troublesome pokemon, and picked up a hand full of dust " ditto on the count of three i throw , you transform to ekans and we bail one.. two three"


Siri tossed the handfull of dirt and dust at the Diglett hoping it would blind it and bolted deeper into the cave pausing only to grab Ditto/Ekans.

lilbluecorsola
9th December 2004, 3:00 AM
Rainbow Road:

Lilblue: Splitting from the group you traverse the left path. Luckily the Rainbow Road is such a cheerful place, and you don’t mind being on your own as long as you have your trusty Pokemon by your side. The only problem is, there’s something by both of your sides, and only one of them is yours. The other thing is a Gulpin that seems to be following you for some reason. What will you do?

"Isn't this great Custard? Feel the air, it's wonderful." She smiled and turned to look towards her Pokémon.

She blinked. Something wasn't right. She knew what her friend looked like; He was maroon and cream-coloured, with feathers. This creature was pale swampy green and rounded, like a ball, with two tiny arms stuck out on its sides. Plus, only a single golden feather emenated from its head.

A squawk from her left side caused her to turn around. She relaxed upon seeing her faithful companion, staring up at her in a puzzled manner. He was apparently aware that they had acquired this tail quite a ways back, and he was now curious as to how she would handle the situation.

Turning back to their new travelling partner, she cocked her head at it curiously, examining its aspects more closely. It was actually quite cute, now that she thought about it. Like a dollop of minty pudding. It didn't seem hostile either, so after a moment of deliberation, she spoke.

"Well there little guy. You seem to have grown attached to us. Would you like to come along?"

Hohenheim Of Light
9th December 2004, 3:49 AM
Luke entered the sky gates. He looked at all seven directions.
"Abra, That is The space path.We should go look for TM's there to power you up."
They walked into the space path. Abra used Telekonisis "I hope we find a good TM." "Who knows we might. With the luck we've had we probably won't." said Luke. Abra then telekosized "You've got to lighten up and have hope." "I just cannot forget about when it happened, when it looked at me, it was pure evil." said Luke. "You mean Deoxys" Abra telekosized. "DON'T SAY THAT NAME!" Luke yelled angrily. They continued their walk into the space path in silence.

Radical Edward
9th December 2004, 3:56 AM
Stardust Fields:


Flanneryfan: You enegetically make your way down the valley, you Pokemon leading the way, eager to find a new playmate. Swablu scouting from the air, searching for any signs of life.
“Swa Swa!” It calls out, swooping and circling in the air to attract you attention. Making you way over to it, it points in the direction of a female Nidoran that doesn’t seem to notice you as it goes about its daily business. What will you do?



"Hmm, I was hoping for somthing alittle more unique, but somtimes pokemon can suprise you" murmmers Ben to himself, then louder he calls out to swablu,"Swablu we haver the element of suprise, so we can pull of somthing a little different than usual, use an agility from up high and use a peck to knock her over, then another agility to get out of the way,Lets go!"

Gamer C
9th December 2004, 4:04 AM
Gamer C: (Potions are best used out of battle, since the enemy isn’t just going to stop fighting whilst you heal your Pokemon)
Staying quick on his feet, Chuck nimbly ducks and dodges Nidoran’s attempts to attack it. Scraping at the ground it charges again for one final assault, Chuck begins to glow, summoning up and Ancientpower and the Nidoran closes in for a Tackle. The two attacks collide, knocking both Pokemon off their feet. They both lay still for what seems to be a few minutes, but Chuck slowly pulls himself up. The Nidoran stays down, fainted. Chuck gains a level. What will you do now?

"Wohhoo! Good job Chuck!" Gamer C cheers "Pokeball, gooooooo!"

Gamer C tosses a Pokeball at the Nidoran. The red-and-white ball flies toward the Nidoran, while Gamer C waits, hoping the Nidoran is caught.

Rayzen
9th December 2004, 4:35 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls:

Hureta: Deciding to take a rest, you flip through your brochure till you fall asleep. Your rest isn’t the best though. The air is cold and the ground is hard, and a noise keeps disturbing you. Opening your eyes slowly, you see something slink out of the rustling bushes, examining your camp sight. You only catch a glimpse of its glowing, red eyes as it lets out a loud hiss and disappears back into the bushes again. What will you do?

"Gosh, that red eyes, it's scary"
[Yup, it's scary...]*runs off and hides behind*
*The unknown creature hisses*
"Er...hiss? Could be a zangoose, seviper, ekans or arbok...but"
[Ya, I know, you have fear of snakes]
"Let's slowly walk away, okay?"
[I'm with you]
*Walks slowly and accelerates to high speed running of to...*
However, since it's still dark...
"It's still dark. I can't see a thing"
[Ugh, I have sense of smell]
But with the reduction of sight, he's doomed and to only face the monster that lies within
"Okay, we'll just stay where we are now, and see what happens. After all, this place has no bushes or whatsoever twigs. Let's rest here till it gets brighter, shall we?"
[If this rest gets interupted, I'll have to matters into my hands]*grumbles*
*Sweeping dust away to make sure no hidden creature lies beneath. However, he's still trying to get some rest till it lights up*

Legend
"" = trainer talking
[] = Denulge's mind, the trainer doesn't know anything about this

Chika Jin
9th December 2004, 5:34 AM
Chika stood in front of a tall sign post with arrows pointing every which way. She tited her head to the side and made a "hmm?" sound.

"Which way do you think we should go, Kuro-chan?"

The Houndour rolled his eyes and push Chika in a random direction with his head. He trotted out ahead of Chika and sniffed around.

"Kuro, you're so pushy sometimes, ya know? Hmm...I think we're in the Cloud Forest now..."

Chika followed Kuro about as he sniffed around.

Acheront
9th December 2004, 10:58 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls:

Dennison: (I have no idea how Waterfall and Whirlpool work, so I’m going by the ASB descriptions for the attacks) Despite having a snake squeezing its neck, Squirtle doesn’t seem to give up fighting. It dives into a nearby body of water and begins to swim in circles, raising the water up until it comes crashing down on it, loosening off the Ekans, who generally doesn’t seem to enjoy being in the water. Squirtle though, being a water type and proficient swimmer, dashes towards it and Tackles it. KO’ing the snake. Squirtle gains a level up, what will you do now?

Seeing Squirtle's first victory, both the little turtle and his trainer start cheering. They dance around for a while.

"Well, that's your very first win, Squirtle!" says Dennison

"Squirt.. Squirtle..." replies Squirtle, cheerfully.

Seeing the potential of his dear Pokemon, Dennison and his trusted pal set off further up the mountain, in search of Pokemon; friend or foe.

ForeverFlygon
9th December 2004, 3:23 PM
Stardust Fields:

ForeverFlygon: As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?
"Yuck! Nincadas!" Feera says, disgusted as he looks at them. "Yay, that one seems cute!" He exclaims.
The Nincadas Growl angrily at him, but Feera sends out Horsea(am I able to do that where there is no water?).
"Ok Kaysea, try a Bubble attack to scare them,, then take a Surf!"

[If I'm not able to send out Horsea, then I'll send out Trapinch, and order two Bite attacks]

Eon
9th December 2004, 3:40 PM
Rainbow Road:

Eon: Throwing the Pokeball, it sucks up the fainted Ledyba and rolls along the ground. It shook once……twice…….three times, and then finally became still, the Ledbya locked inside (Lv6, Male). What will you do now?

Jael reached out his arm as the Pokeball flew towards him. He smiled at his new capture, then remembered the injured Sandshrew. He turned and lifted it gently up. Even with a quick glance, he could tell that the wounds could not be treated with a Potion or a Berry. The Sandshrew needed medical attention, and fast. Jael remembered the map of Cloud Garden and that it had a Pokemon Centre on Rainbow Road. He returned Dryad to her Pokeball and started to run, desperately hoping to get there in time.

pikachu_king
9th December 2004, 7:45 PM
Pikachu King: Talking your plans through with Pikachu, it nods and fires off a thundershock, zapping the Grimer good. In retaliation the sludge Pokemon releases a Poison Gas in Pikachu’s direction. It tries to Growl but the gas is making it cough too much. What will you do?


PK:" PKJ try to tail whip the poison gas away"
;025;"pika pika"*uses tail whip*
PK:"and after that try another thunder shock"
;025;"pika pika"

Crystal_Espeon
9th December 2004, 9:22 PM
The Oasis:

Crystal Espeon: “Well, here we are.” The old man said as you arrived in the oasis. “Don’t really know why you wanted to come here, but you’re here now so I’ll be going, thank ya.” With that, he turns and leaves. “If you get lost, check the map!” He calls back to you. You notice he kindly left you a small, old looking map. By the time you look up again, the old man is gone, and you are alone in this seemingly endless desert. What will you do?

Crystal was alone in this desert. She wanted to come here to see if she see any pokemon was out here. She also wanted to test herself against the desert heat. "Mystic, come on out!!" She yelled, while taking out her pokeball. In a flash of light, a Trapinch appeared before her, looking happy to see her. "So what's up, oh I see we're at the Oasis..." The Trapinch said as she looked around. "Yep..." Crystal replied back as she took out some sun block and a pair of goggles. She applied the sun block all over her body and then placed the purple goggles on her head. She then took out a hat, to shade her from the sun. By the time she finished placing on the necessary things, so she doesn't receive sun burn, Mystic was in a sand castle, made entirely by herself. "Are you done yet?" The Trapinch yelled while in her sand castle. "Yes." The trainer answered back.

Latias10
9th December 2004, 9:55 PM
Latias10: Heading off to the Rainbow Waterfalls with your Corphish in tow, its not long before you reach your destination. You see a few other trainers, and plenty of tourists.
“Hey! Come back here!” You hear a voice cry, and then suddenly feel yourself get knocked to the ground as something rams into you.
“Oh, I’m so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooo sorry.” A panicky voice says as the owner of it helps you up. The person appears to be a young girl with short green hair and a worried look on her face. “I wanted to get my picture taken here with my Charmander, Jilly, but when she saw the water she got scared and ran away, and now I can’t find her.” You can see the tears filling up in her eyes. What will you do?

Catherine thought about what the girl said for a few moments and then replied with this "I can see why your Charmander got scared. This can be any fire pokemon's worst nightmare." She then paused and listened to the many backgorund sounds of tourist, trainers and their pokemon.

"Corphish, Corp, phish, phish," Shimmer sugested to its trainer.

Catherine noded as she thought over Shimmer's plan. She then shyly asked "Would you like me and Shimmer to help you look for Charmander?" Catherine did not know why she had been so shy saying that. She then stood in silince as she waited for the girls reply.

Kal-El
10th December 2004, 1:43 AM
OOC: I am Batesy. I had a name change. Anyways, I am doing a repost.

BIC:
The young boy crept up to the tree and spat on it.
The tree lept up and Cherry and the boy looked at it strangely.

Golden Mew
10th December 2004, 2:25 PM
[QUOTE=Jau][color=yellow]Stardust Fields:

Golden Mew, Golden Glory, ForeverFlygon, Samot & Lugia the ultimate: (Golden Mew, I’ve decided to be nice, and not to skip you, but in the future, please be patient and wait for your updates.) As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

Lizzie separates from the group,creeping to a nincada, which doesn't seem to notice her and Chikorita. "Ok, Chikorita, this is your first pokemon to battle!" Whispered Lizzie excitedly. Chikorita was just as excited as Lizzie, because she was going to battle her first pokemon. "jump up on it, and tackle it to the ground to suprise it. After you make your move, I'll call out your next attack, but be careful, and defend yourself from it. Ok, got it?" Asked Lizzie.

Is that ok?

Fluorii
10th December 2004, 6:52 PM
Fluorii: After a short time travelling you find yourself heading down Rainbow Road. The clear, blue skies and fresh vegetation seem to instantly relax you. In fact, its relaxing you so much you feel tired, very very tired. You can barely keep your eyes open, but you happen to spot a Shroomish nearby, releasing tiny clouds of powder into the air. Maybe that is what’s making you so drowsy. What will you do?


((OOC: Can I control the Shroomish a little bit, like say that it noticed me or something? XD))

"..wha?", Fluorii said, without really realising what was going on. She was just staring at the Shroomish, until Namir understood to give her a little scratch for that good. When she finally woke up cause of it, the Shroomish apparently had noticed them. Fluorii tried to quickly think of attacks for her Meowth, even though she had no idea how strong the Shroomish was, she really wanted a new pokemon, so she picked the most obvious choise.
"Namir, use.. use Scratch!", she shouted. The Meowth hopped down from her shoulder.

((OOC: I apologize the clumsy English. ._.;))

FrozenFlareon
10th December 2004, 9:26 PM
ATTENTION TO PEOPLE UPDATED BY ME (This is):

Aniodia
Jaelinfunk
Aurora Wish
Black Luster Typhlosion
Ringo
Vilexaron
Batesy
schrack
Goin' Graveller
Houndoom Master
Rokman,
Aron Fan
Psychic
Charizard Master
Aeroblast
Flames Galore
Sheer Cold

ALSO, Anybody new that has not been replied to, yet, in:

Memory Lane
The Rose Arch
Fountain Garden
Forbidden Garden
Burnt Forest Wasteland
Delibird Ridge
Cloud Forest
Comet's Corner

Please can you PM me a copy of the last reply you made.

Believe me, this will make all our lives easier ('specially Jau).

I do ask of you to be patient with me. Mock GSCE Exams can be stressful, but will soon be over, in time for lots of Xmas-y updates!

Amras.MG
11th December 2004, 5:06 AM
Rock Gardens for me, pweeze!

"See, I told you that learning Dig would be a good idea!"

[My claws still hurt.]

"And this matters because...?"

[I'm your only Pokemon.]

"Right... so it's off to Rock Gardens!"

[Yep.]

Fool's Hope
11th December 2004, 3:00 PM
Rainbow Road:


PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?

Cari looked around. She was surrounded by thick, rough trees and prickly bramble, that all looked the same. She placed her hand on her hip. "Perfect..." she mumbled. Ralts poked her head out of Cari's backpack. Cari looked behind her, then ahead. She shook her head. "What should we do Ralts?"

Ralts looked around as well, and pointed behind them. "Ral!"

Cari turned to face the direction her pokemon was pointing. "You think we should go this way?" Ralts nodded. "Well, OK then!" she answered and headed into the forest.


Cari pushed away branches and limbs from bushes trying to get a clear way. The thorny bushes clawed at her arms and clothes, and the rough tree bark scrapped against her. She stopped to rest and leaned on a tree. "I hope this is the right way," she said and brushed her fingure over some scratches on her arm. She sighed discouragingly, gently pushed her shoulder off the tree, and started making her way through the forest again.

goldraven
11th December 2004, 10:13 PM
Having recently arrived in the Cloud Gardens, Raven and Kippo have their minds set on finding new pokemon, maybe train.

"Hmm, where do you think we should go Kippo? I can't decide, Rainbow Road or Rainbow Waterfalls?" She asked her mudkip, perched on her shoulder.

Kippo thought for a moment.
"Mud mud?"

"Works for me," Raven said, patting Kippo on his head, and heading towards Rainbow Road.
"I wonder what we'll find," She added. Raven didn't really care what she ran into, if she didn't want to catch it, she could use it to train Kippo.

Eeveeboy_geoff
11th December 2004, 11:10 PM
Eeveeboy Geoff: Taking your time you and your brave companion enter the tunnel. Your eyes focusing on the glinting object as it’s the only thing you can really see. However, it seems to be moving a little. As you’re heading towards it, it’s also heading towards you. What will you do?



"Inferno," says Jeff. "Does that look dangerous to you?"

["It's pre...eeety,"] breathes the Vulpix. He walks forward a few steps. ["I want one!"]

"Oh, come on! Try and light up the passageway with an Ember attack."
Inferno rears back slightly. "After I get behind you!" Jeff quickly runs behind the Vulpix, who inhales deeply breaths out of cloud of glowing orange and red embers, trying to light up the passage.

["You know,"] says Inferno, immediatly after. ["If that thing is living, it really ain't gonna be happy."]

"Couldn't you have thought of that before?"

Crystallugia
12th December 2004, 4:54 AM
Cat stretched and scratched her tiny Vulpix's head, then walked into the large Pokemon Center.

"Sky Gate, huh?" she mumbled to herself. She and her Vulpix walked over to the wall and observed the map. "Where do you think we should go, Vixen?"

The small Vulpix mewed and jumped onto Cat's head, pointing to the Stardust Fields. "It looks nice," the Vulpix said in her language. "And it might be a good place to train."

"Good idea," Cat replied, moving her fox to the ground. "Let's see if there's something to eat first."

Cat walked over to the Pokemon Center desk and got the Nurse's attention. "Ma'am, is there a good restaurant around here?"


Is this okay?

~*Aurora Wish*~
12th December 2004, 6:06 PM
Aurora Wish: Leaving the depressing Memory Lane behind you head towards the Rainbow Waterfalls, following the sound of the running water to guide you. You see a few small ponds on the way, one of which holds a small Lotad, who Growls at you playfully as you pass, trying to be big and strong. It waddles out of the lake towards you. What will you do?

Shannon and Shiner felt relaxed here. The waterfalls sounded cool and refreshing. Shiner liked the look of this place. Shannon noticed the Lotad next to her.

"Good morning, little Lotad." She said, sweetly.

Lotad jumped up. Shiner could tell what he was saying.

"What is he saying, Shiner?" Shannon asked.

"Hiya!" The Staryu replied.

"What!?" Shannon asked.

Shiner was too afraid to answer.

"I think the Oasis will do best for you."

Lugia the Ultimate
13th December 2004, 12:43 AM
Stardust Fields:

Lugia the ultimate:As you enter the Stardust Fields, the beauty of this place immediately takes you aback. You can’t help but feel your adventurous instincts rise, eager to see what this place has to offer. Luckily you do not have to wait long to find something to do, as something seems to find you instead. You are greeted by a swarm of Nincada, they see to all scurry past you without noticing you’re there, though a few curious Nincada stay behind, staring oddly at you. What will you do?

LTU thinks for a minute about the Nincada. Then she decides, "Alright, Oddspore, ready for your first battle?"
Oddspore nods(well, as close to a nod as an Oddish can get), and replies happily, "Let's do it!"
"Let's go! Oddspore, attack that Nincada in the middle with an Absorb attack!"

Shinji
13th December 2004, 8:29 PM
Shinji takes a gander around at the landscape of Comet's corner . "Hmm, this looks like a good place to settle for a while" He unlatches a pokeball from his neck-chain to release a teddiursa with a black moon on it's head.

Lon
13th December 2004, 11:02 PM
PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?

Tomo and Kaido found themselves pretty much lost as they wandered into the secret path. There were trees and bushes around, and Tomo soon grew tired of walking. Turning to face Kaido, he told his pokemon that maybe now would be a good time to just stop. For now anyway...

Wyndigo
16th December 2004, 5:32 AM
Brannix Bounded through the Sky Gate. I was pleased to see him enjoy himself so much but we were here on business.

"Brannix! Come here! Don't go off too far!" I shouted at him. He paused long enough to give me an 'I don't care' look and continued on his merry way.

I sighed in defeat. Brannix hardly listened to me unless he considered it serious enough to pay attention, but I thought it was kind of charming to see him so playful. If worse came to worse, I could always stuff him back in his pokeball.

"Urmm. You know..." I spoke loudly in the hopes my Growlithe would pay attention to me. "We could always go to Stardust Fields. There might be something cool to chase there." Brannix barked and came back to my side in the hopes of chasing something cool. I grinned. "Tell you what, Brannix. You help me catch a pokemon, I'll let you play for a while. But right now, I need your help. Make me proud all right?"

Brannix yipped in agreement and off we went for Stardust Fields.

Amadeus Windfall
17th December 2004, 8:45 AM
"Nee!" giggled the Nidoran Female, as she ran ahead. "Hey, Nidoni!" I cried out to her, "Wait up! Don't you want to know where we're going?"
She stopped. "Good," I told her, "We're heading to Cloud Forest..." I looked at my map. "It's over there." I said, and she ran off, with me chasing her again.

Rekkuza
18th December 2004, 8:50 PM
Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

Walking out of a bright light RekKuzA and Gastly enter the brightly lit forest.
The two walk around and find themselfves going in circles.
Gastly suddenly shoots off in one direction and stops behind a bush.
RekKuzA rushes over and he asks what's wrong.
Gastly noddes in the direction of the opening in the forest.
In the light there stands a Scyther battleing a Pinser.
The two watch in amazement as they witness their first battle take place.

Eon
19th December 2004, 4:59 AM
I am a new ZA (Zone Assistant) for the Cloud Garden. I will be updating the following places/people:

Space Path (gold)
Pichu Lover
Mozinrath
Pikamaster
Deoxysmaster17
Anyone else who joins Space Path

Comet's Corner (red)
Sheer Cold
Kittsie
Shinji
Anyone else who joins Comet's Corner

Oasis (dark orange)
Crystal Espeon
Anyone else who joins the Oasis

I have a things I'd like to say, so please listen:

1)I would like everyone I update to respond using the colors provided next to the name of the area. It will make it easier for me to find your replies, which in turn will allow me to update more often and with more enthusiasm. I am not going to go through all the posts in this thread to find your latest reply. Therefore, I will only respond to those with their reply in their color. If you do not do this, you will be skipped until you repost with the color.

2)I will not skip you if you have less than 4 lines in your response. However, I'd like to address something. If you do not put effort into your post (at least four lines, proper grammer and spelling, putting a lot of thought into the post) than neither will I. Those who do, however, will be rewarded with a rich experience and better rewards.

3)I am not a mean person and would like all of you to have a good experience here. These rules (or whatever you would like to call them) are to help me so I can give you all better updates more often. If you feel something here or any one of my updates is unreasonable, discuss it with me via PM. If you have a valid arguement, I will change it.

Now the Updates:

Space Path

Pichu Lover, Mozinarath, Pikamaster:

As far as I can tell, you haven't replied to Jau's first update, so I'll repeat it:

You all find yourselves at the Space Path, some other, unfamiliar, trainers appear to be there with you although you don't really notice them. What really grabs your attentions is that the path you were just walking on seems to just.....stop, and before you is the spellbinding sights of stars, planets, galaxies, it's like nothing you've ever seen before. Faint glimmers of Gold seem to show narrow pathways, leading off in four directions, a North Path, a South Path, an East Path, and a West Path. Where will you go?

I will not keep repeating this, you have been warned.

Deoxysmaster17:

You continue to walk on the golden Space Path for what seems like an eternity. It never seems to stop. You sit down, exhausted. You realize that you are high above the Cloud Garden. Entranced by the view, you are suddenly snapped back to reality by a Pidgey Pecking at your shoulder. It seems angry that you have come here and you soon see why. Nearby you see its nest. It flies up, looking ready to attack. What will you do?

Comet's Corner

Sheer Cold:

Gligar swoops down to try and lift Geodude up. Unfortunately for it, Geodude uses Defense Curl. It becomes a ball with no place to grab hold of. Gligar, angered, flies around, waiting for his (if it's hers, sorry) trainers orders. Meanwhile, Geodude un-Defense Curls and starts to go to higher ground. What will you do now?

Kittsie:

You continue walking and walking, trying to find a Pokemon. Unfortunately, you can't. That's how it is, isn't it? You want something and you don't get it, but if you don't want something you do get it. You accidently step on the foot of an Elekid. Its eyes flaming. It turns around and forms a large sphere of electricity in its hands (a Zap Cannon). You begin to run away, but he launches it at the ground behind you. It causes a huge explosion and you are sent flying and you black out. When you wake up, you are on a different area of the Comet's Corner. Growling at you is an Exeggcute. You seem to have stumbled into its nest. What will you do?

Shinji:

You relax and enjoy the view of Comet's Corner, hoping to see a meteor shower. Your Teddiursa stands beside you, one claw in its mouth. You realize there is someone standing behind you, watching you. What will you do?

Oasis

Crystal Espeon:

With your confirmation that you are finished, Mystic nods and starts to walk. However, it then turns around, confused. It is totally lost. You run to it, expaserated, but find you are lost too. You look at the nmap but are disappointed to find thje Oasis to have a severe lack of landmarks. It also seems that most of the desert area is uncharted. Groaning, you put the map back into your backpack, but are distracted when you suddenly see a few small figures scurrying off in the distance. However, they were so far away you could not tell what they are. What will you do?

Hohenheim Of Light
19th December 2004, 6:37 AM
Luke gets up startled. "AHHHH! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ATTACKS!" Abra then telekocized "I DON'T KNOW!" The pidgey was about to strike at Luke. "QUICK ABRA TELEPORT US DOWN THERE!" and in a flash Luke and Abra were in the cloud gardens. Abra then telekocized "Glad we're out of that." Luke then said "Oh what did I tell you! Something bad is going to happen! Mabe i should bring you to a move tutor."

Eon
19th December 2004, 4:05 PM
Please respond to your updates in Gold color. This is your first and final warning. I'm sorry, but I do not like going through all the pages trying to find a response to an update.

enchantress
19th December 2004, 4:26 PM
And please QUOTE your update when replying. It makes it a lot easier for your updator to continue with your story to the best of their ability if their previous update is posted along with your reply. They are dealing with multiple updates so please don't make it any harder than it has to be. If you don't follow the basic guidelines you WILL be skipped.

Kittsie
19th December 2004, 5:25 PM
Kittsie:

You continue walking and walking, trying to find a Pokemon. Unfortunately, you can't. That's how it is, isn't it? You want something and you don't get it, but if you don't want something you do get it. You accidently step on the foot of an Elekid. Its eyes flaming. It turns around and forms a large sphere of electricity in its hands (a Zap Cannon). You begin to run away, but he launches it at the ground behind you. It causes a huge explosion and you are sent flying and you black out. When you wake up, you are on a different area of the Comet's Corner. Growling at you is an Exeggcute. You seem to have stumbled into its nest. What will you do?

Charmander's moves:
Scratch
Growl

Exeggcute's Moves *if it is lv.5*
Barrage
Hypnosis
Uproar

"Uh-oh!" speaks Kittsie Queens, taking hold of her Pokeball. But before she even called him out, Charvelle zoomed into action. The Exeggcute is not too fast, so she decided to put away her Fast Ball. "Charvelle, scratch it, and put a little bit of tail into it!" Kittsie was not joking. The Exeggcute charged at Charvelle with a barrage attack. Charvelle was side-swiped by the 3rd egg, but stell went on. Charvelle willingly went on, right towards the leader Exeggcute, yolk and all... ;004;

enchantress
20th December 2004, 4:35 AM
Ok, I’m posting here because there seems to be a little confusion. I’ve received a couple of PM’s from people who think that anyone can start updating within the zone but this is not the case. As those of you who have been here from the beginning know, I was updating the zone alone until it came time for me to start working on the UPN campaign. This is when Jau stepped in and offered to help me by temporarily taking over my updates *huggles him very tightly* Jau ish wonderful.

Unfortunately he found, as I did, that with the amount of people within the zone, the numbers were too large for him to run it on his own, especially when new people are arriving all the time, making his workload even greater, so he asked me if it was ok to hire Frozen Flareon as his assistant to which I agreed.

My next point is that I also run UPN’s Cloud Garden alone so with two complete zones to handle by myself seeing as Jau and Frozen Flareon are only temporarily filling in for me, I have decided that I do not want to return to updating Serebii’s Cloud Garden and so I have begun a search for ZA’s (Zone Assistants) to take my place.

There are sixteen areas in this zone, some more popular than others, so I am going to need at least four ZA’s to split the workload because I don’t want to be overloading them with massive numbers that they find difficult to manage, especially when they are only just starting out. I have so far hired two. Eon and Ytnim have only recently accepted my offer of ZAship which is why they are now beginning to update certain areas that Jau and Frozen Flareon were previously in charge of.

Over the next couple of months it may seem a little confusing to some of you if you happen to be in one of the areas that is being handed over to a new updator but please be patient because in the end, it will all work out to your advantage. But for now, I will give you a list of updators and the areas currently under their control. This will change over time and as it does I will inform you so there hopefully won’t be any more confusion as to what is going on around here.

Azure Dream (Jau)
Stardust Fields
Rainbow Road
Rainbow Waterfalls
Mystery Island
Rock Garden

Frozen Flareon
Memory Lane
Fountain Garden
Forbidden Garden
Delibird Ridge
Cloud Forest

Eon
Space Path
Comet's Corner
The Oasis

Ytnim
The Sky Gate
The Rose Arch
Burnt Forest Wasteland

And last, but certainly not least, could everyone please quote their updates when they reply and use the appropriate colors for your areas. It helps updators and is much less confusing.

Thank you
~Tess~

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
20th December 2004, 12:44 PM
Sheer Cold:

Gligar swoops down to try and lift Geodude up. Unfortunately for it, Geodude uses Defense Curl. It becomes a ball with no place to grab hold of. Gligar, angered, flies around, waiting for his (if it's hers, sorry) trainers orders. Meanwhile, Geodude un-Defense Curls and starts to go to higher ground. What will you do now?
"Dang," Sheer muttered angrily. He watched the Geodude escaping, and thought hard. Then, he remembered. "Gligar, Metal Claw!" he ordered. Gligar's right claw glowed a brilliant white color. He flew toward the escaping Geodude, and swiped at it furiously.

Gligar is a Male, BTW.

Eon
20th December 2004, 7:14 PM
Kittsie: At least you posted in color :). However, since you are in Comet's Corner, please respond in Red color. I suspect you were confused by my message to Deoxysmaster17. He is in a different area so is therefore in a different color. If you are still confused or have any questions about this PM me.

enchantress
21st December 2004, 7:26 AM
Having decided to renew her adventure within the Cloud Garden, Tess walks through the Sky Gate, her face lighting up with pleasure as her eyes wander over the familiar landscape laid out before her. Her eyes linger upon the Stardust Fields as her mind takes her back to the wonderful experiences she had lived through while travelling there but she soon turns her attention to the multicolored pathway more commonly referred to as Rainbow Road.

"I've always been drawn to that path," she murmers, wondering why she had never bothered to travel along it before. Now that she has returned to the garden in the clouds she has decided this is her perfect opportunity to become more familiar with this popular destination and so sets forth, taking her first step onto the beautiful rainbow colored pathway.


And now for my bestest friend in the whole wide world...

Jau - Cursing to yourself after watching Skitty grab a hold of Swablu yet again you realise that you had better do something quickly before she ends up lunch meat. Quickly conveying your oders to Cotton, your tiny bird's eyes glint with mischief as she makes eye contact with Skitty who is gloating after having tricked you both during the previous round's battle. With a hungry look in its eyes, Skitty licks it's lips, preparing to take Cotton's head off when she suddenly opens her mouth and releases a Mist point-blank into Skitty's face, the freezing cold cloud of light blue fog dealing a slight amount of ice damage to Skitty after having been used in such close proximity to the hungry feline. Hissing in surprise Skitty loosens its hold on Cotton just long enough for her to escape the kittens clutches and she darts away leaving Skitty yowling angrily after having lost it's lunch for a second time in the space of a few minutes. With its visibility drastically reduced due to the Mist surrounding it, Skitty has no idea which direction to look in first and is suddenly hit hard from behind with Take Down, driving Skitty face first into the ground. Taking some recoil damage from the attack, Cotton is looking tired but Skitty is looking even worse. Down, but not entirely out, it slowly climbs back to it's feet, looking rather unsteady as it tries to focus on its prey.

Phaedra
21st December 2004, 5:17 PM
"Finally... we're here." "Naaatu." "Indeed." The trip had been murder - the bus driver had gotten lost no less than 7 times, the front tires had gone flat, and there had been three hijacking attempts which he had thwarted... but nonetheless, Jeremy and his Pokemon, Hania the Natu, were finally at their destination - the Cloud Garden's Sky Gate. Stepping off the bus and giving the incompetent driver a nasty glare and a promise to read him the Riot Act if he ever saw him again, Jeremy took a moment to survey the area.

The area appeared to be somewhat populated. A few houses, along with the obligatory Pokemon Center, a few shops and what appeared to be several paths leading to places unknown made up the place. People milled about, occasionally glancing at the young vagabond. "Obviously they've seen worse," he reasoned to himself. "Okay, first stop - Pokemon Center. Next stop..." Jeremy paused. Where DID these paths lead anyway? "...let's get a map."

Inside the Pokemon Center, Jeremy handed Hania over to the Center's receptionist to be looked over for an injury sustained during the gunfight in the second hijacking. Grabbing a tourist's guide and a sandwich, he sat down and started looking over the various places one could visit here. "Hmm... ah, this looks interesting... Cloud Forest... but then again, the Rock Garden sounds like a good place to find some strong Pokemon... yuck, "Rainbow Road?" Please." He continued to ponder, and finally decided to try his luck at the Cloud Forest. "A Grass or Bug-type could come in handy...."

After a bit the receptionist returned with Hania.

"His leg is all patched up now. He should be feeling better than ever now!" "Hahaha, thanks, miss." Jeremy handed the receptionist a tip and turned to Hania. "Hey, little guy, you up for some training?" "Naatu! Naatu!"

"All right... We're heading to the Cloud Forest then. That shouldn't be any problem for you!" Hania chirped enthusiasticaly.

OOC: Next stop: Cloud Forest.

Ytnim
22nd December 2004, 1:13 AM
I'd be a new ZA and I am in charge of updating the following places and people:

SKY GATE Updated in Deep Sky Blue
Crystallugia

THE ROSE ARCH Updated in Pale Green
Vilexaron
Ringo
Psychic

BURNT FOREST WASTELANDS Updated in Sienna
Absol Master
Dogbert
Schrack
Goin’ Graveler

Everyone please do their replies in the colour your name and area is in above so I can tell it is mine to update. Please also quote your update (not the whole post, just your update). Ok now onto the updates.


Sky Gate

Crystallugia- Nurse Joy looked at you strangely then spoke.

"Resturant, yes. Good, no. Anyway aren't you here to have an adventure, not stuff your faces?!" the Nurse looked back at her computer screen and muttered something about pokemon trainers not being what they used to be.

At that moment a rather scraggly looking man entered the pokemon center, his shoulders slumped and he was dragging his feet. His clothes themselves were nice, a grey suit and coloured tie but it was the state they were in. His suit was all grubby, as if it had never been washed or ironed. His shirt was missing a button or two and was all wrinkly. His tie was only half done up, the knot hanging around the middle of his chest. He had the air of a man that had once been somebody but now looked little more than a bum.

He was cursing something under his breath as he looked up and saw you and your vulpix. His eyes suddenly lit up with a renewed spark of pleasure. He straighted up, putting his tie to his neck and rushed over to you.

"You are a pokemon trainer am I right? And you are new to this area am I correct? Then you need a guide and there I can help! Name's Tim Tower, guidings my game! I know the Cloud Gardens like the back of my hand so whadaya say, wanna let me take you to see the sites and sounds and everything else this mystical place has to offer?!"

Tim seemed to be begging you, like you were his last chance. You kind of felt sorry for the man. What will you do?

The Rose Arch

Vilexaron- You enter the large, overpowering maze before you but you don't get very far before a man stops you. He is very large, some people might call him fat. He wore a yellow sunhat, a yellow rain coat, a blue shirt, pink trousers and red clown shoes. He was quite the sight indeed. He stood in your way, not allowing you to pass.

"You must prove your worth if you wish to continue further. Beat me in a pokemon battle to procced. Go Spinda!" the man shouted his order and threw a red and white ball onto the ground before him. Red light was emitted which then formed into the crazy pokemon known as a spinda.

The man blocks the way ahead, it looks like the only way to get out of this one is to fight. What will you do?

Ringo- You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Highland Shrubberies. Before you stands a large.. no huge.. no more like massive glasshouse. From here you could see lots of little plants and shrubs, not many larger trees. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking.

Faintly you can hear some yelps somewhere just ahead of you. Running over to see what the matter was, you found an electrike wounded on the side and on its back leg. It is whimpering, obviously in alot of pain. What will you do?

Psychic- As you enter the Rose Arch you see a large signpost before you. On it are several arrows, and the names of the places they are pointing too:

Hedge Maze – A large, long-winded maze with dead ends, Bridges, towers, ladders with snakes (And not snakes and ladders, even though it was in the first draft blueprint) THE WORKS… Rescue flares are given out at the beginning of the maze so that you don’t end up dead…

The Houses – The glasshouses themselves:

Main Glasshouse 1 – Exotic Vegetables
Main Glasshouse 2 – Tropical Fruit
Main Glasshouse 3 – Jungle Flora
Sub Glasshouse 1 – Domestic Vegetables
Sub Glasshouse 2 – Northern Climate Fruit
Sub Glasshouse 3 – Desert Flora
Sub Glasshouse 4 – Highland Shrubberies
Sub Glasshouse 5 – Country Wildlife

Where will you be headed?

Burnt Forest Wastelands

Absol Master- (I don't think you replied to your last update so I'll repost it)
You are greeted by the faint smell of sulphur as you step into the barren former forest. Surveying the area with slight distaste, you notice a small sandstorm is picking up and headed right towards you. Taking off in the opposite direction, you are dismayed as the storm is gaining on you when suddenly fortune smiles upon you and you see a cave slightly to your left and head right into it. The sandstorm roars past... but why did it sound like the roar came from right behind you? Turning, you see a Geodude who looks none too happy at having its home invaded. What now?

Dogbert- (Please quote your update and only reply once. Also you need to put more into your replies. I will repost your last update for you to try again.)
Batesy - I know you're new, but please only post once, and you're going to have to give me something to work with if you wan't better updates As you make your way around the wastelands, one tree seems to still be standing. It's a little odd though, its short, with cream colored spots, and only three, balls shaped, leaves on each of its two branches. It twitches slightly as you stare at it, then stays still again.

Schrack & Goin' Graveler- (You don't have to travel together, I just put you both in one update to save time as it is both your introduction here)
Your noses burn as sharp smells of burning things and overall bad smells greet you. The ground beneath you is mostly red rock but alot of red sand blows around as well. Burnt out tree trunks scatter the ground, giving an feeling of unwelcome. The place is a valley of sorts, rock walls surrounding the whole area. Caves are commonplace around these rock walls, most of them have never had human feet step upon them. You can continue to wander around in the sand and rock among the burnt out trees or explore the caverns surrounding you. What will you do?

Kal-El
22nd December 2004, 1:27 AM
Burnt Forest Wastelands

Dogbert- (Please quote your update and only reply once. Also you need to put more into your replies. I will repost your last update for you to try again.)
Batesy - I know you're new, but please only post once, and you're going to have to give me something to work with if you wan't better updates As you make your way around the wastelands, one tree seems to still be standing. It's a little odd though, its short, with cream colored spots, and only three, balls shaped, leaves on each of its two branches. It twitches slightly as you stare at it, then stays still again.

Batesy noticed a tree. It looked short though. It had cream spots and green ball like things on its two brances. He stared at it a bit longer.
Cherry had noticed some bubble gum on the ground and put it in her mouth. The taste was awful. She spat it out at the tree. The tree twitched again.
"Hey it looks kind of dry!" Batesy said. He put down his back pack and took out a bottle of water. He went up to the tree and poured some on its "roots". The tree jumped letting out a cry that sounded like "SUDOWOODO!". Batesy jumped back when the tree did this.

OOC: I'm leaving my post there because it's the ZA's decision of what happens now.

Goin' Graveler
22nd December 2004, 2:00 AM
Schrack & Goin' Graveler- (You don't have to travel together, I just put you both in one update to save time as it is both your introduction here)
Your noses burn as sharp smells of burning things and overall bad smells greet you. The ground beneath you is mostly red rock but alot of red sand blows around as well. Burnt out tree trunks scatter the ground, giving an feeling of unwelcome. The place is a valley of sorts, rock walls surrounding the whole area. Caves are commonplace around these rock walls, most of them have never had human feet step upon them. You can continue to wander around in the sand and rock among the burnt out trees or explore the caverns surrounding you. What will you do?

Machop grins. 'I could never resist a good cavern.'

'Good. Let's go!' Berig and Machop run off towards the caverns.

Dream Breaker
22nd December 2004, 2:19 AM
Originally Posted By Ytnim

The Rose Arch
Vilexaron- You enter the large, overpowering maze before you but you don't get very far before a man stops you. He is very large, some people might call him fat. He wore a yellow sunhat, a yellow rain coat, a blue shirt, pink trousers and red clown shoes. He was quite the sight indeed. He stood in your way, not allowing you to pass.

"You must prove your worth if you wish to continue further. Beat me in a pokemon battle to proceed. Go Spinda!" the man shouted his order and threw a red and white ball onto the ground before him. Red light was emitted which then formed into the crazy pokemon known as a spinda.

The man blocks the way ahead, it looks like the only way to get out of this one is to fight. What will you do?

"You want it then you got it," Kry said as he reached towards his Swablu's pokeball, then moved to his Magikarp's. I have faith in you, he thought to himself. He flipped up his hair, then threw it.
"Go Caskade! Slap that bear in the face with your Splash attack. I know you can do it!"
The orange fish flopped up to his doo..er battleground.

Eon
22nd December 2004, 2:39 AM
That is for ZA's and ZO's to know and for you never to find out (j/k). Basically, any part Grass, Posion, Flying or Bug Pokemon. Maybe others... *trails off in mysterious silence*

BabyCharmander
22nd December 2004, 3:06 AM
This was it.

Maggie had just barely begun her Pokemon journey. She got her first Pokemon in Sky Gate, a female Charmander which she had affectionately nicknamed BC. She was exiting Sky Gate and entering Rainbow Road, ready to start training her Pokemon. She held the PokeBall containing BC, and tossed it to the ground.

"Ch-char...?" BC questioned, looking up at her new master.

Maggie smiled. "Hello, BC. I thought you might want to walk with me instead of stay inside that cramped Pokeball." She reached down and patted the Charmander on its head. "Ready to find some Pokemon to practice against?"

"Char-char!" BC exclaimed, a determined look on her face.

"All right then, let's go! C'mon!" Maggie said excitedly. She was both excited and nervous, though, hoping she wouldn't run into any Pokemon that were too powerful for BC to handle.

Ringo
22nd December 2004, 3:13 AM
You follow the road that the sign post at the intersection said led to the Highland Shrubberies. Before you stands a large.. no huge.. no more like massive glasshouse. From here you could see lots of little plants and shrubs, not many larger trees. You entered the glass enclosure and start to explore. Soon you find that you have nearly forgotten this is a glass house, it is all so real looking.

Faintly you can hear some yelps somewhere just ahead of you. Running over to see what the matter was, you found an electrike wounded on the side and on its back leg. It is whimpering, obviously in alot of pain. What will you do?

Giving the Electrike a look that showed she obviously didn't want much to do with it, Ringo tried to feign a concerned voice.

" Ah... looks like you've... uh... hurt yourself, huh, little guy? That sucks."

Inner Ringo: Whatever... just don't bother me...

The Electrike whimpered pitifully, raising two wounded eyes at her. Ringo felt a sting of guilt in her hardened heart and rolled her eyes, reaching for her backpack.
" Fine." She sighed, withdrawing a potion and spraying it all over the puppy. " But this is just this once, okay? And it's not for free! You owe me. Understand? IOU. I.O.U!"
The Electrike cocked it's head and then grinned.
" Hey, what did this to you anyway?" Ringo asked with mild curiosity, crouching down to looked over the Electrike. " It wasn't anything mean and nasty and scary, was it? Because if it was, you're on your own, buddy."

Crystallugia
22nd December 2004, 4:02 AM
Nurse Joy looked at you strangely then spoke.

"Resturant, yes. Good, no. Anyway aren't you here to have an adventure, not stuff your faces?!" the Nurse looked back at her computer screen and muttered something about pokemon trainers not being what they used to be.

At that moment a rather scraggly looking man entered the pokemon center, his shoulders slumped and he was dragging his feet. His clothes themselves were nice, a grey suit and coloured tie but it was the state they were in. His suit was all grubby, as if it had never been washed or ironed. His shirt was missing a button or two and was all wrinkly. His tie was only half done up, the knot hanging around the middle of his chest. He had the air of a man that had once been somebody but now looked little more than a bum.

He was cursing something under his breath as he looked up and saw you and your vulpix. His eyes suddenly lit up with a renewed spark of pleasure. He straighted up, putting his tie to his neck and rushed over to you.

"You are a pokemon trainer am I right? And you are new to this area am I correct? Then you need a guide and there I can help! Name's Tim Tower, guidings my game! I know the Cloud Gardens like the back of my hand so whadaya say, wanna let me take you to see the sites and sounds and everything else this mystical place has to offer?!"

Tim seemed to be begging you, like you were his last chance. You kind of felt sorry for the man. What will you do?

Vixen growled a little at the nurse, but Cat turned her attention to 'Tim'. She felt a pang of sympathy.

"I'd love for you to," Cat said. Vixen looked Tim over carefully, and grimaced at his appearance. "My name's Cat," the girl said, offering her hand to be shaken. "This is Vixen. Now, I was hoping to go get a snack, but I'll settle for the Stardust Fields. Why don't we start on our way?"

Cat picked Vixen up and let her sniff at the man, then climb up onto her head for a ride. Cat giggled as Vixen started to nibble an ear, then she walked outside, following Tim Tower.

Eon
22nd December 2004, 5:57 PM
Uh, yeah.

First of all, you had already responded to your update. This is your second reply. Only do one.

Second of all, you don't choose the Pokemon you encounter, we do.

Third of all, Eevee is an extremely rare Pokemon. This is one of the reasons why the rule I stated previously is in effect.

Please delete one of your posts and edit the other to follow the rules and make sense. Your first post, where you were running to the Oasis one was not only confusing (Why would you run?) but also gave me very little to work with and was super short. And I already told you what was wrong with the second post.

Follow the rules from now on, please. They are to help FB run smoothly and fairly. I suggest going over the "How to respond to updates" section in the FAQ and reading the Rules. Also, quote your update and respond in color. This is your first and final warning to do all of this. Should you continue, you will be skipped until you fix it.

Magical Leaf
22nd December 2004, 9:25 PM
Just a quick heads up to let you know that half of the updates for my people are written up. I'm just trying to find a space in my busy schedule to finish the last 10 or so off. Hopefully you should be getting them before Christmas.

Jau.

Eon
22nd December 2004, 10:10 PM
I'll be most likely posting my updates on Christmas day. I am still missing replies from 3 people, so if you have not posted your reply, please do so. These people are: Pikamaster, Mozinrath and Deoxysmaster17.

schrack
23rd December 2004, 3:59 AM
Schrack & Goin' Graveler- (You don't have to travel together, I just put you both in one update to save time as it is both your introduction here)
Your noses burn as sharp smells of burning things and overall bad smells greet you. The ground beneath you is mostly red rock but alot of red sand blows around as well. Burnt out tree trunks scatter the ground, giving an feeling of unwelcome. The place is a valley of sorts, rock walls surrounding the whole area. Caves are commonplace around these rock walls, most of them have never had human feet step upon them. You can continue to wander around in the sand and rock among the burnt out trees or explore the caverns surrounding you. What will you do?

"It's pretty boring around here" said Max. "Well we could go into the cave but it could be dangerous." "Oh well why not." "Let's go into the caverns." *Max walks into the caverns.*

Crystal_Espeon
24th December 2004, 3:18 AM
Oasis

Crystal Espeon:

With your confirmation that you are finished, Mystic nods and starts to walk. However, it then turns around, confused. It is totally lost. You run to it, expaserated, but find you are lost too. You look at the map but are disappointed to find the Oasis to have a severe lack of landmarks. It also seems that most of the desert area is uncharted. Groaning, you put the map back into your backpack, but are distracted when you suddenly see a few small figures scurrying off in the distance. However, they were so far away you could not tell what they are. What will you do?

Looking around, Crystal was staring at the seemingly endless desert. She took out her map, looking for where in the world they are. The uncharted parts of the map and lack of landmarks makes it very difficult to find heads or tails of the thing. Since that Crystal only has one canteen full of water that last for one day, both Mystic and the girl couldn't possibly last long in this blazing hot desert. The sun rays started to intensify, making it hard for Crystal to keep a level head. She placed the map back into her backpack, groaning. As she closed the heavy sack, she suddenly became distracted by moving figures. However, they are very far away, making it hard to figure out what they are. Crystal returned Mystic into the pokeball, for the Trapinch couldn't possibly run as fast Crystal. The trainer dashed towards the figures, ignoring the fact that she's completely exhausted from the sun and the lack of hydration. As she got closer and closer, she fell to the ground, due to the heat. Lying there motionless, and helpless, she was all alone in the desert, just waiting for her unfortunate, and cruel fate.

Shinji
24th December 2004, 4:13 AM
Shinji:

You relax and enjoy the view of Comet's Corner, hoping to see a meteor shower. Your Teddiursa stands beside you, one claw in its mouth. You realize there is someone standing behind you, watching you. What will you do?



Without turning around, shinji muttetered "what do you want" Teddiursa got into an attacking position as its black moon glittered in the moonlight


ive been busy, sorry for not updating in a while

PokéCma
24th December 2004, 4:14 AM
Sorry for not posting for awhile, I had other things to do.
PokeCma, Lon & Pokemon Pirate: Feeling that the hidden path will take you to adventure the three of you and your Pokemon head off. You soon find yourself navigating through thick trees and prickly bushes. Everything around you looks the same as everything else, and its not long before you’re all pretty much lost. What will you do now?
Looking around, Woody says, "I told you this wasn't a path, but you wouldn't listen, and now we're lost..." PokeCma replies, "We're not lost. I'm sure we can find our way out if we put our heads together." "Then what do you suggest we do?" "Hmm... You're a Treecko, right? Why don't you climb that tree and see if you can find anything from above the trees." So PokéCma sends Woody up a tree to a better viewpoint, while he stays at ground level to keep a lookout for wild Pokémon.

Eon
25th December 2004, 6:11 AM
I might not be able to be on the computer tommorrow, so I'll post my updates now:

Space Path (Updated in Gold)

Deoxysmaster17: Abra teleported you both back to the beginning of the Space Path. Mad that you had to start the trek again, you start to walk up the Path. You are suddenly attacked by the same Pidgey, obviously angry that you are still invading its territory. What will you do now?

Comet’s Corner (Updated in Red)

Kittsie: Charvelle runs up to the Exeggcute with a Scrath attack. Exeggcute then unleashed its Uproar. Charvelle, surprised by this, stumbled a bit but kept going on strong. It struck its claws on Exeggcute and continued to run past them, unable to cease its accumulated momentum. Exeggcute then used Barrage. A few dozen small balls of energy came from its mouth and launched themselves at Charvelle. However, only a few actually, causing minimal damage. What will you do now?
NB: I forgot to say this. Please leave the battling of the other Pokemon to me. Thanks.

Sheer Cold: Gligar swipes furiously at the Geodude with Metal Claw. Geodude Defense Curls at the last second, but the Metal Claw still slams into it hard, sending it flying. Geodude slams into the ground about ten feet from Gligar. Gligar smiled, satisfied with its work. Geodude, its eyes flaming with hate and fury, bellows deeply. All around the platou, rock Pokemon come out of holes or rocks and other various hiding places and come to help Geodude. There are two Aron, two Geodude (including the one you were originally battling), and a Nosepass. They surround you, cutting off any chance of escape. What will you do now?

Shinji: The man ignores your question as he continues to stare at you as though scanning for something. He then turns and walks away. You are puzzled by this but not very bothered. A few minutes later you hear a scream fairly far away. What will you do now?

Oasis (Updated in Orange)

Crystal Espeon: You try to continue on but are too dehydrated and exhausted to go on. You fall down in the sand, too tired to move and fall asleep. You wake up to find a Cacnea gently poking you with one of its arms. It seems to be fascinated by you. What will you do now?

Aurora Wish: You decide to once again change courses, so you head for the desert. You walk for hours, completely lost. Finally you see something besides sand. However, it is so far away its hard to make out. It looks like two dark figures, one laying down and one standing up. You cannot tell whether its real or an illusion. What will you do?

Reminder: Quote your updates in your reply as well as respond in color (Gold for Space Path, Red for Comet’s Corner, Orange for Oasis).

Merry Christmas!

icezsokewl
25th December 2004, 12:38 PM
Stepping into the Cloud Garden, both Helios and I are taken aback by the beauty of the place. All ready to start our adventure here, Helios leaps off my shoulder and marches ahead of me.
"So where shall we head?" I asked Helios
"Char charmander!" he replied.
Looking at the signs I finally yell, "Right! The Comet Corner it is then.. seems like a great area to start off. Let's Go!"

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
25th December 2004, 1:30 PM
Sheer Cold: Gligar swipes furiously at the Geodude with Metal Claw. Geodude Defense Curls at the last second, but the Metal Claw still slams into it hard, sending it flying. Geodude slams into the ground about ten feet from Gligar. Gligar smiled, satisfied with its work. Geodude, its eyes flaming with hate and fury, bellows deeply. All around the platou, rock Pokemon come out of holes or rocks and other various hiding places and come to help Geodude. There are two Aron, two Geodude (including the one you were originally battling), and a Nosepass. They surround you, cutting off any chance of escape. What will you do now?
Sheer gaped wordlessly at the Pokémon surrounding him. Well, if there's going to be a fight, it might as well be now, Sheer thought. "Horsea, I choose you!" he cried, releasing Horsea. Horsea appeared in front of him, balancing on his tail. "Horsea, you Bubble one Geodude and the Aron, and Gligar, Metal Claw Nosepass and the other Geodude. The two sprang forward, ready for a fight.

~*Aurora Wish*~
25th December 2004, 6:10 PM
Aurora Wish: You decide to once again change courses, so you head for the desert. You walk for hours, completely lost. Finally you see something besides sand. However, it is so far away its hard to make out. It looks like two dark figures, one laying down and one standing up. You cannot tell whether its real or an illusion. What will you do?

Shannon looked closely. What were they? Maybe Shiner could help. But it was too blury to see. Shannon got out a map and started to head through more of the desert.

BabyCharmander
25th December 2004, 7:27 PM
...huh?

How come I didn't get an update? >>

Acheront
26th December 2004, 1:29 AM
Because Jau's in charge of updating Rainbow Road, not Eon.

Magical Leaf
26th December 2004, 1:32 AM
And Jau is in the bathroom, fighting off the evil armies of Christmas Dinner, who have come back for revenge.

Updates will be with you sometime soon, hopefully. I just have a few more left to do, the majority of your updates are written up and are waiting to be posted.

BabyCharmander
26th December 2004, 2:02 AM
Because Jau's in charge of updating Rainbow Road, not Eon.

Oh, so that's it. Sorry, I didn't know, I'm new to FB, obviously. XD I'm hoping the n00bishness will wear off soon.

Acheront
26th December 2004, 2:19 AM
That's okay. Also, if you got missed in an update, try to read your previous reply, and see if there's anything wrong. Sometimes, failure to comply to the replying rules result in no update.

Eon
26th December 2004, 2:22 AM
That's fine, don't worry about it. The system is a bit confusing, but you'll get the hang of it.

EDIT: Oops, posted right after Dennison. But he had a good point. Be sure to go over your post to make sure it's fine.

Acheront
26th December 2004, 2:39 PM
Hello all! What great news I have to bring to you folks of the Cloud Garden!

I have just been appointed the job of Zone Assistant here, and from now on, I will be updating:

Fountain Garden
Cloud Forest
Delibird Ridge

If you would like to start a new adventure in any of these areas, please post here. If you would like to continue with a journey, then also post here.

Well, I best be off now, as I need to go to bed *yawn*

Hope you had a great Christmas!


Dennison

enchantress
26th December 2004, 2:41 PM
Changes to updators:

Azure Dream (Jau)
Stardust Fields
Rainbow Road
Rainbow Waterfalls
Mystery Island
Rock Garden
Memory Lane
Forbidden Garden

Eon
Space Path
Comet's Corner
The Oasis

Ytnim
The Sky Gate
The Rose Arch
Burnt Forest Wasteland

Dennison
Fountain Garden
Delibird Ridge
Cloud Forest

And once again, could everyone please quote their updates when they reply and use the appropriate colors for your areas. Thanks.

Kittsie
26th December 2004, 4:37 PM
Kittsie: Charvelle runs up to the Exeggcute with a Scrath attack. Exeggcute then unleashed its Uproar. Charvelle, surprised by this, stumbled a bit but kept going on strong. It struck its claws on Exeggcute and continued to run past them, unable to cease its accumulated momentum. Exeggcute then used Barrage. A few dozen small balls of energy came from its mouth and launched themselves at Charvelle. However, only a few actually, causing minimal damage. What will you do now?

Charvelle stood to his feet, regaining strength. He began to circle the Exeggcute, his eyes in fury. Suddenly, he sprung towards it, claws outspread. He missed the first time, and began to regain his power once more. He charged towards the Exeggcute one last time, hoping to KO them!

Shinji
26th December 2004, 10:25 PM
Comet’s Corner (Updated in Red)

Shinji: The man ignores your question as he continues to stare at you as though scanning for something. He then turns and walks away. You are puzzled by this but not very bothered. A few minutes later you hear a scream fairly far away. What will you do now?

"I never get any damn peace and quiet around here. I gotta stop playing the good guy" Shinji got up slowly and reluctantly to go investigate the scream.

Rekkuza
26th December 2004, 10:49 PM
Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.



Walking out of a bright light RekKuzA and Gastly enter the brightly lit forest.
The two walk around and find themselfves going in circles.
Gastly suddenly shoots off in one direction and stops behind a bush.
RekKuzA rushes over and he asks what's wrong.
Gastly noddes in the direction of the opening in the forest.
In the light there stands a Scyther battleing a Pinser.
The two watch in amazement as they witness their first battle take place.

Yipeee, Eon is my updator, i like eon, yay

Eon
27th December 2004, 1:46 AM
Aurora Wish: Icezsokewl is fine posting here. His home board is UPN and he has already passed the test.

ReKkuzA: I'm flattered, but Dennison is actually going to update you.

Acheront
27th December 2004, 3:31 AM
Before I start updating, I would like you to follow a few rules. These are at least 3 lines in you reply, but Size 1 users can reply with a minimum of 2 lines. Also, always reply in the color your area has been allocated with. If you do not reply by the time I update again, you will be missed. Lastly, just follow the basic updating rules found in the FAQ.

Updates will come as soon as possible, once people start posting if they weant to continue, or restart.

enchantress
27th December 2004, 3:45 AM
Aurora Wish: You decide to once again change courses, so you head for the desert. You walk for hours, completely lost. Finally you see something besides sand. However, it is so far away its hard to make out. It looks like two dark figures, one laying down and one standing up. You cannot tell whether its real or an illusion. What will you do?

Shannon looked closely. What were they? Maybe Shiner could help.

"Go, Shiner! Use Tackle!"

"Hiya!" The swift star smashed into the figures. Nothing worked.

Shannon looked confused. They couldn't have been pokemon, nor any dead mummies.

"Shiner, let's head on." Shannon replied.Could you please try responding to this update in a more logical manner?



Walking out of a bright light RekKuzA and Gastly enter the brightly lit forest.
The two walk around and find themselfves going in circles.
Gastly suddenly shoots off in one direction and stops behind a bush.
RekKuzA rushes over and he asks what's wrong.
Gastly noddes in the direction of the opening in the forest.
In the light there stands a Scyther battleing a Pinser.
The two watch in amazement as they witness their first battle take place.And Rekuzza, I know you’re capable of better than this and you also know why it will be skipped by your updator. Could you please make another introduction post?

Acheront
27th December 2004, 4:38 AM
Indeed I would not update that. You are not supposed to say what Pokemon you will meet. Just make a very good post about arriving into the Cloud Forest. Do stuff like talk you your Pokemon. In introductory posts, you do not have to fill in the 3 lines rule.

rokman
27th December 2004, 6:37 AM
Dennison, im glad a person who actually visits serebii weekly will be updatin me, Frozenflareon only posted a whoppin one time in the entire branch of FB. ^^()

If you need me to pm you all my replies and my updates to you, i can.

thanx and good luck to all the new assistants!^^

<>< rokman

Acheront
27th December 2004, 7:23 AM
I would actually prefer PMed information of if you want to continue or restart. Just PM me, and I will get back at you.

MetalYoshi17
27th December 2004, 5:19 PM
Please forgive me if I mess up, this is my first try:
Yoshi and Mareep excitedly arrive at the Sky Gate, the entrance to the amzing Cloud Garden. It is 9 o'clock in the morning.
Yoshi: This is incredible Mareep. I've never seen anything like it!
;179;: Where should we go first?
Yoshi: Over there is a Pokemon Center. That's the only thing I recognize, maybe we should go over there.
Yoshi and Mareep enter the Pokemon Center and meet a man named John, who is with his Totdile.
Yoshi: Where should we go? I have no clue what to do first.
John: Maybe you could go to the Rainbow Road. There are lots of exciting Pokemon there.
;158;: Here's a map for you
;179;: What about you?
;158;: I have an extra one, don't worry about it.
Yoshi and Mareep decide to go to the Rainbow road to see what Pokemon they can find. They say goodbye to John and Totodile and head out. After about an hour they arrive at the Rainbow Road, and set off to try and find some Pokemon...

Lord Of Fishmelia
27th December 2004, 6:39 PM
After a long helicopter ride, Russell and Rhyhorn arrive at the Sky Gate, verey much later than they were really expected to, due to them being held back at the helipad back on the ground.

Russell: Where'd'ye reckon we should go first Rhyhorn?

Russell takes a map of Cloud Garden from his Backpack and studies it;

Russell: Well... The Stardust Fields look promising. I've always wanted to visit space.

The trainer and pokemon start the long trek towards Stardust Fields. They don't get far before they see two trainers battling further along the road, a Geodude versus a Staryu. Feeling that he shouldn't pry, Russell continues along the road towards Stardust Fields.

Russell: Looks pretty far away Rhyhorn, I think it might take a few days to get there y'know.

Hohenheim Of Light
28th December 2004, 4:53 AM
Space Path (Updated in Gold)

Deoxysmaster17: Abra teleported you both back to the beginning of the Space Path. Mad that you had to start the trek again, you start to walk up the Path. You are suddenly attacked by the same Pidgey, obviously angry that you are still invading its territory. What will you do now?

Luke: "Abra let me handle this."
Luke then used his teleknetic powers and teleported the pidgey and her nest to the garden below.
Luke: "Why didn't I think of that before?"
Abra : "I REALLY hope we can find a tm. woithout any efffective attacks we can't get any more Pokemon."
Luke: Hey look. The Moon. It's green. Just like that night. When it attacked....

------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I don't know how to get the font gold.

Eon
28th December 2004, 6:04 AM
Just use [color=gold*]insert text here[/color*] without the *'s

Acheront
28th December 2004, 1:19 PM
Alright, I'm sick of waiting. Since I have only received one PM so far, I'll only update for one person this time, as I have no clue what so ever about how you want to continue in the CG.

Rokman: Before the update, I believe you're not supposed to say what the Spearow is going to do, because that's my job =P I'll let it go this time.

The clever little Spearow lands on an inverted pyramid looking rock, and taunts Bulbasaur. Enraged, the little bulb Pokemon Tackles onto the bottom of the rock, forcing it to collapse with great force. Spearow quickly flies into the sky, avoiding damage, but is stunned by the shock. Using this chance, Bruteroot jumps into the air to Tackle down Spearow, forcing it to slam into the remains of the rock, severely hurting its wings. The bird yelps in pain, then tries to stand up. It wobbles a bit, then attempts to stretch its wings. However, both its wings have been broken, and as a result, it can no longer fly.

"Spearow!" cries the injured Pokemon.

It starts running at the unsuspecting Bruteroot, and Pecks at it a few times.

This tough Spearow is a strong battler on land too, but it doesn't look like it wants to give up yet. Its half dead with its wings damaged, but it looks like Bruteroot will have trouble fighting it. What will you do?

Magical Leaf
28th December 2004, 3:01 PM
Stardust Fields:

ForeverFlygon & Lugia the ultimate: The two trainers and their Pokemon prepare for battle against the Nincada. An Oddish dives straight in, scattering the bugs, absorbing the strength of one that it manages to catch. His battle buddy, a Trapinch, sneaks up on another and bites bites down on it, dealing some good damage. Both the Nincada scratch their attackers in retaliation. The Trapinch bites down again. What will you do now?

Samot & Golden Mew: You do not roleplay the battle. All you do is give out your attacks. The rest is done by me. Please rewrite your last replies with these corrections.

Taihen Dakedo: Stu seems mostly amused at the situation you’ve gotten yourself into but obediently obeys yours commands and releases a powdery spray of snow, which knocks the Shuckle off, and also freezes your foot at the same time. The attack forces Shuckle to Withdraw into its shell, and it attempts to roll away to safety. What will you do?

Pikachu King: Pikachu begins swinging its tail swiftly, trying to dissipate the Poison Gas so it can continue battling. During this time Grimer sneaks closer and Pounds Pika. The yellow rat seems stunned and can’t focus. He fires off a random Thundershock that just misses the Sludge Pokemon. It laughs greedily and delivers another Pound that KO’s Pika. What will you do now?

Gamer C: The ball flies through the air and lands against the Nidoran, sucking it up in a beam of light. The ball shakes once, twice and on the third time it stops moving and the ball snaps shut, sealing the Pokemon inside. Congrats on your new Nidoran, (Lv7)

Wyndigo: Entering the Stardust Fields you are instantly taken aback by the natural, untouched beauty of the place. Eager to find out what magical, mystical things await you, you begin your exploration. As you walk though, you feel as though you’ve gotten heavier. Could it be this space-like environment? No, surely that would make you feel lighter. Then a cheerful cry behind you catches your attention. It seems a lazy Venonat is hitching a free ride on top of your backpack. What will you do?

Lord Of Fishmelia: Deciding to begin your adventures in the Stardust Fields you are greeted by a place of natural wonder. And untouched plain, filled with mysticism. The wonder is broken slightly by the sounds of a battle not too far away. Drawn in by the sound you spy two wild Pokemon, probably fighting over territory. One is a Gligar, is opponent a Heracross, they battle ferociously, with no regard for anybody or anything else. However, you spot something up on a rocky ledge behind the Heracross. Another Gligar, watching and waiting for its chance to swoop down and take the bug by surprise. This could quickly turn into a rather unfair fight. What will you do?


Rainbow Road:

Fluorii: Obeying your orders the little Meowth charges up to the Shroomish, claws unsheathed. The mushroom Pokemon notices this and quickly turns and runs for safety. However, Namir continues to chase it, and soon they both disappear from view. What will you do now?

Eon: Running as fast as your legs will carry you, you head towards the Pokemon Centre. You feel like you’re running so fast you’re running on thin air, until you actually look down and realise that you are running on thin air. The ground beneath you has disappeared and you go tumbling into a hole. What will you do?

Lilblue: The answer to your question comes as a cheerful “Guuuuuuul!” As the Gulpin jumps up, clinging to your backpack with its Sticky Hold. It begins looking around with its stubby little arms, seeing if you have any food, or anything at all edible. It almost seems to forget your there, even though it pauses occasionally and looks up at you. How will you react to this?

Juno: “Come. Onto the road.” The man says to his Hoothoot. They both stand and make their way into your path. You notice that whilst you’re still wobbling around on this path, the stranger and his Pokemon seem to have near perfect balance. “The first thing to do is use your mind. Walking is taken for granted, so we never think whilst we’re doing it. You must plan your path before you walk it.” To prove his point, the man walks towards you, his step never faltering, but his eyes constantly on the road ahead of him. “You see, its all a matter of concentration.” He walked back to his original position. “Now, you try walking towards me. Remember what I said. I’m going to make it a little more difficult though. Hoothoot will be attacking you as you walk.” Are you willing to continue with this odd training?

PokeCma: Listening to your next bright idea, Woody leaps up the nearest tree. The view was quite spectacular, but there didn’t seem to be much else but trees here. He spotted a small clearing in the distance, it didn’t look too hard to reach though. Suddenly he feels something brush against him, nudging him slightly. Looking to his side he sees a small Caterpie. What will you and your Pokemon do?

Lon: Nodding in agreement, you and your Pokemon stop to rest against a large tree. You relax against it, and allow your Pokemon to go and have some fun. Suddenly, something hard lands on your head and rolls onto the ground next to you. Quickly checking it out, you see a dazed Seedot next to you. What will you do?

Pokemon Pirate: As you take a moment to rest, you notice the bushes around you begin to rustle. It seem you’re not alone here. You spot something peeking over the bushes not too far away. It appears to be a Loudred, and it also appears to be staring straight at you. What will you do?

The Master: Leering at the Farfetch’d, the daft duck just pulls down his eyelid and sticks his tongue out at you. This doesn’t go down well with you, or your Pokemon, and Cyndaquil rushes in and Tackles the Farfethed. Without its leek to protect itself, all Farfetch’d can do is Peck back at its attacker. What will you do now?

goldraven: Choosing to begin your adventures along the Rainbow Road you head of to this destination, and soon arrive. The clear blue skies, fresh, green grass and abundance of colourful plantlife confirm to you that this was a good place to start. As you take your first step along the path, you suddenly trip and land flat on your face rather ungracefully. Looking back you notice a vine sprawled along the road, which is attached to a mischievous Tangela hiding in the bushes. What will you do?

BabyCharmander: As you and your new Pokemon walk along the Rainbow Road, you’re quite pleased that it appears to be a peaceful places, without many things to worry about. Two Zigzagoons dash from the bushes towards you, they pauses for a moment then slowly advance, circling you and your Pokemon, wondering who these newcomers were. They don’t seem very aggressive, just curious. What will you do?

Tess: Returning to the Cloud Garden to continue your adventures you choose the popular Rainbow Road as your first port of call. The clear, blue skies, divided by the most colourful rainbow you’ve ever seen help your spirits to soar, as you relax and enjoy the scenery. However, this perfect scene is ruined by something you spot in the distant; a large hole in the middle of the road. And it appears somebody, or something, has fallen into it. What will you do?

MetalYoshi: Thanking the stranger you head for the Rainbow Road. Indeed it does seem to be an interesting, relaxing place. One thing of interest in particular is that the Pokemon around here don’t seem scared of you, they just sit by the roadside and watch you pass. One Pokemon though, a young Oddish, seems to have decided that it wants to take a closer look at you. What will you do?


Rainbow Waterfalls:

Dennison: Still glowing from your victory your make your way onwards, looking for a creature worthy of your attention. Speaking of attention, yours is quickly caught by a faint cry, the sound comes from not too far away, or so you seem to think. What will you do?

Sentret: Wanting to finish off your pesky poke, and maybe get a free meal, Seviper coils up its body and launches itself forward. Following your commands Sentret curls up and jumps into the tree, bouncing off it like a rubber ball just as Seviper swings its bladed tail towards it. Sentret uncurls and quickly Scratches Seviper’s back. Both turn to face each other, the battle still not over yet. But you hear a faint creaking noise that gets louder. You then notice the treet behind Seviper beginning to fall, since Seviper’s tail cut straight through it. Skipper manages to jump out of the way, but the slow, slithering Seviper becomes crushed under the heavy trunk, screeching in pain. What will you do now?

LadyUmbra: Beating a tactical retreat from the Diglett you head deeper into the cave. Naturally it seems the deeper you go, the darker the cave gets, and the smallest things begin to echo around you. Suddenly you notice something ahead of you, two shining red orbs, you step closer, then take two steps back as a low growl echoes around you. What will you do?

Eeveeboy Geoff: As your Pokemon sends a few embers into the tunnel you hear a few cries, mostly going “Ow! Hot hot hot hot!” As it scrambles back down into the tunnel. “Hey, who’s up there?” The thing in the tunnels calls out. “And what do you think you’re doing?” Your reply?

Hureta: As light fills the sky you wake up to find that your late night visitor didn’t return. You pack up your belongings and plan the day ahead, wondering what kind of adventures will await you. The first adventure will be trying to figure out where you are, having randomly chosen this location in the middle of the night, you’re now quite lost. What will you do?

Radical Edward: Giving your orders, Swablu dashes over to the Nidoran, swooping down and Pecking it. The Nido topples over, and looks around stunned, not sure what just happened, or why she is being attacked. But she stands her ground, protecting her territory, like Nidorans do. It Growls ferociously at Swablu, but whilst the bird is still in the air, that’s all it can do. What will you do now?

Latias10: A huge grin suddenly appeared on the girls face as you offered your assistance to her. “Oh, thank you, thank you , thank yoooooooou!” She said as she hugged you tightly. “My Charmander ran off in that direction” she said, pointing off in the direction of a collection of caves that were littered around the waterfalls. “She could be in any of those caves.” She said, sounding tearful again. “And……and…..” She looked to the ground, rather embarrassed. “I’m afraid of the dark, so I can’t go in there after her.” What will you do?

Rock Garden:

MetalGardevoir: Venturing into the Rock Garden, a place filled with caves, tunnels and burrow, all home to some kind of Pokemon or another, you begin your exploration of the area. Near the entrace of one of the larger caves are two large Nosepass statues, each looking incredibly life-like. You notice a shadowy figure on top of one of the statues, the seem to be busy doing something, but when they spot you, they quickly flee from the scene, vanishing into the cave. What will you do?

And now for me:


Jau - Cursing to yourself after watching Skitty grab a hold of Swablu yet again you realise that you had better do something quickly before she ends up lunch meat. Quickly conveying your oders to Cotton, your tiny bird's eyes glint with mischief as she makes eye contact with Skitty who is gloating after having tricked you both during the previous round's battle. With a hungry look in its eyes, Skitty licks it's lips, preparing to take Cotton's head off when she suddenly opens her mouth and releases a Mist point-blank into Skitty's face, the freezing cold cloud of light blue fog dealing a slight amount of ice damage to Skitty after having been used in such close proximity to the hungry feline. Hissing in surprise Skitty loosens its hold on Cotton just long enough for her to escape the kittens clutches and she darts away leaving Skitty yowling angrily after having lost it's lunch for a second time in the space of a few minutes. With its visibility drastically reduced due to the Mist surrounding it, Skitty has no idea which direction to look in first and is suddenly hit hard from behind with Take Down, driving Skitty face first into the ground. Taking some recoil damage from the attack, Cotton is looking tired but Skitty is looking even worse. Down, but not entirely out, it slowly climbs back to it's feet, looking rather unsteady as it tries to focus on its prey.[/size]
"This shouldn't take much longer." Said Blue, hopefully. "We've got it where we want it now. So let's finish it off."
The little, blue, bird, stood and awaited its orders, never taking its eyes off of its opponent for a second.
"Finish it off with a Fury Attack!" Commanded the trainer, pointing at the pink kitten as the Swablu moved in.

BabyCharmander
28th December 2004, 3:13 PM
BabyCharmander: As you and your new Pokemon walk along the Rainbow Road, you’re quite pleased that it appears to be a peaceful places, without many things to worry about. Two Zigzagoons dash from the bushes towards you, they pauses for a moment then slowly advance, circling you and your Pokemon, wondering who these newcomers were. They don’t seem very aggressive, just curious. What will you do?

Maggie watched the Zigzagoons for a while as they circled her. She considered to take this opportunity to train BC, but she really didn't want to hurt these creatures who had no intention to hurt her or her Pokemon. After thinking on this for a few moments, she turned to her Charmander and whispered a command to her.

"BC, attack one of these Zigzagoon with a Scratch attack, but... just don't hurt them too much," Maggie instructed her Charmander.

Radical Edward
28th December 2004, 3:15 PM
Radical Edward: Giving your orders, Swablu dashes over to the Nidoran, swooping down and Pecking it. The Nido topples over, and looks around stunned, not sure what just happened, or why she is being attacked. But she stands her ground, protecting her territory, like Nidorans do. It Growls ferociously at Swablu, but whilst the bird is still in the air, that’s all it can do. What will you do now?



"alright Swablu!Great job!now,growl at it to throw it off,then try the same thoing as last time alright?"Ben looks on pride as the little blue bird listens intently to his orders.*and its only her first battle...*thinks Ben amazed at how well shes doing.Meanwhile Swablu twirls in the air,and gets ready to do some mor damage...

Gamer C
28th December 2004, 3:45 PM
Gamer C: The ball flies through the air and lands against the Nidoran, sucking it up in a beam of light. The ball shakes once, twice and on the third time it stops moving and the ball snaps shut, sealing the Pokemon inside. Congrats on your new Nidoran, (Lv7)

"Yahoo! I caught a Nidoran!" Gamer C celebrates. Chuck does a victory dance around the Pokeball. "So, where do we go next?" he questions.

Gamer C picks up the Pokeball. "We're going to head, um... forward to whatever is there! Let's go!"

Gamer C and his Pokemon walk forward to there next destination, unbeknowist to what lies ahead.

Ooc: Wohoo! First Pokemon caught in the Cloud Garden by a newbie! (Or so I think) What gender is the Nidoran?

lilbluecorsola
28th December 2004, 4:41 PM
Lilblue: The answer to your question comes as a cheerful “Guuuuuuul!” As the Gulpin jumps up, clinging to your backpack with its Sticky Hold. It begins looking around with its stubby little arms, seeing if you have any food, or anything at all edible. It almost seems to forget your there, even though it pauses occasionally and looks up at you. How will you react to this?

Blue laughed as she watched the tiny creature scour her pack for food. She seemed not to mind at all that it was exploring her backpack, nor did she seem to notice it was ignoring her.

"Hungry, little guy?" she asked, plucking it tentatively off her bag, which was a bit difficult to do considering its fantastic grip. After a bit of prying and pulling, she managed to detach it and set it down on the ground again. It and her own Pokémon watched curiously as she took off her backpack as well and set it beside the two. Custard hopped forward to peer inside as she rummaged around in the bag and retrieved a small package of cookies.

"Here, have one little guy. You too Custard." She offered a baked good to both Pokémon, one in each hand.

OOC: Is that alright? Having those cookies on hand?

Magical Leaf
28th December 2004, 5:12 PM
"Yahoo! I caught a Nidoran!" Gamer C celebrates. Chuck does a victory dance around the Pokeball. "So, where do we go next?" he questions.

Gamer C picks up the Pokeball. "We're going to head, um... forward to whatever is there! Let's go!"

Gamer C and his Pokemon walk forward to there next destination, unbeknowist to what lies ahead.

Ooc: Wohoo! First Pokemon caught in the Cloud Garden by a newbie! (Or so I think) What gender is the Nidoran?

Twas a male one, so I've been told.

Latias10
28th December 2004, 5:19 PM
Latias10: A huge grin suddenly appeared on the girls face as you offered your assistance to her. “Oh, thank you, thank you , thank yoooooooou!” She said as she hugged you tightly. “My Charmander ran off in that direction” she said, pointing off in the direction of a collection of caves that were littered around the waterfalls. “She could be in any of those caves.” She said, sounding tearful again. “And……and…..” She looked to the ground, rather embarrassed. “I’m afraid of the dark, so I can’t go in there after her.” What will you do?

Catherine thought for a few seconds. She wanted to go after the girl's Charmander but she had no fire pokemon or a pokemon that could use flash. She knew it would be dangruse to go into a dark cave without any light. Then she had an idea.

"I will go into the caves after your Charmander but I have no pokemon that can use flash or a fire pokemon. Do you have any fire pokemon or pokemon that can use flash? If so may I borow one? A pokemon that knows flash would be best but I will take any fire pokemon with a fire move." Catherine told the girl.

She then looked at the girl and waited for her reply.

Shinji
28th December 2004, 5:36 PM
Um, I didn't get updated

Mr.Internet
28th December 2004, 5:37 PM
"Where now?" a voice echoed in MRI's mind.
"Wha-? MRI was confused for a moment before he remembered Annon is Psychic. "-t are we going to do?" he finished, looking at the question mark floating above his head.
"What about catching?" Annon suggested. "You should catch a Pokemon before getting an Egg or using most of the shops."
"Sure." MRI replied as he pulled a map from his bag. "First we should test the type of your Hidden Power. " Annon concreated to create a ball of red energy, and sent it to the ground. The ball bursted in flames, revealing the Hidden Power's type.
"Fire? Great, our choices are Ice, Grass and Bug." MRI said. "That means Cloud Forest" Annon completed, trying to point the weirdly bright forest.
After an eventless hour of travelling (and getting lost several times) the duo finally arrived at the Cloud Forest...

That was on page 7 =/

Rekkuza
28th December 2004, 5:40 PM
My parents got a CSI game and they have not got off yet.

RekKuzA and Gastly enter the brightly lit Cloud Forest.
RekKuzA is staring at the map he brought on his adventure.
Gastly is looking around getting familiar with the new enviroment.
"Alright, we have to go east to get where we want to go". RekKuzA says.
"Gastly....Gas?" Gastly asked.
"Uhhh..." RekKuzA replied, "I dont know where we are going...

MetalYoshi17
28th December 2004, 6:12 PM
MetalYoshi: Thanking the stranger you head for the Rainbow Road. Indeed it does seem to be an interesting, relaxing place. One thing of interest in particular is that the Pokemon around here don’t seem scared of you, they just sit by the roadside and watch you pass. One Pokemon though, a young Oddish, seems to have decided that it wants to take a closer look at you. What will you do?
The Oddish hops from the side of the road towards Yoshi and Mareep in the center.
Yoshi: Look Mareep, it's an Oddish. I've seen them sticking out of the fields back home.
;179;: I wonder if it wants something from us.
;043;: Can you help me?
Yoshi: I guess so, what do you need?
;043;: I live with three other Oddishes and some Gooms in the Cloud Forest. Our lives are usually very calm and peaceful, but lately another group of Grass Pokemon has come in and taken over our land.
Yoshi looks at his map to find the Cloud Forest.
Yoshi: Well the place isn't far from here, I guess we can go take a look.
;043;: Thank you very much. Follow me, I'll show you the way.

Lon
28th December 2004, 7:03 PM
Lon: Nodding in agreement, you and your Pokemon stop to rest against a large tree. You relax against it, and allow your Pokemon to go and have some fun. Suddenly, something hard lands on your head and rolls onto the ground next to you. Quickly checking it out, you see a dazed Seedot next to you. What will you do?


Upon hearing the noise, Kaido quickly went back to his trainer. Looking around, he found that his trainer was crouched over a dazed Seedot. The little pokemon walked to its trainer and poked his trainer's leg, trying to get his attention.

Looking down, Kaido's trainer nodded. He thought that this pokemon might be able to help, or at least help in getting a variety for the team. With nods exchanged between trainer and pokemon, Tomo bent down once more. This time, he pulled out a small bottle of water that was hidden in his backpack. Removing the top of the bottle, he sprinkled some water atop the Seedot, in hopes of awakening it.

Magical Leaf
28th December 2004, 8:11 PM
Mr Internet & Shinji - Neither of you are in my areas, so theres not much I can do about neither of you getting updated. Just wait for the next update from your updaters.

MetalYoshi: Please, don't use script form when replying, and please read the thread about how to reply to updates. You do not control anything other than yourself and any actions your Pokemon does out of battle. Everything else is up to the updater. Please edit your reply.

Eon
28th December 2004, 8:48 PM
Shinji: I believe I have gone over this throughly. However, I will repeat it one more time. I will update you and everyone else in my three areas. The other updators will only update people in their areas. And I already updated you a few days ago, to which you responded. I will do another update in several days. However, I will not update you unless you change your post so your response is in color.

Deoxysmaster17: Please do not use script format. If you want to talk, have it like a regular paragraph(s).

Aurora Wish: You are still not following the rules. You say your and your interaction with the situations I provide. I never said that the first figure would stand, or that they were mummies. Also, you are still pretty far away from the figures. Shiner would have to get a lot closer to be able to use Tackle. Please edit your post.

Mr. Internet: As Dennison said before, you must PM your last reply to him.

My updates will come in several days.

Ladyumbra
29th December 2004, 12:39 AM
LadyUmbra: Beating a tactical retreat from the Diglett you head deeper into the cave. Naturally it seems the deeper you go, the darker the cave gets, and the smallest things begin to echo around you. Suddenly you notice something ahead of you, two shining red orbs, you step closer, then take two steps back as a low growl echoes around you. What will you do?[COLOR=Cyan]
Siri took a step backwards and keeping an eye on what she presumed to be two glowing red eyes before her. Ditto was really not effective here it needed open space to change forms and get better vantages. This was going to have to be a quick dirty fight. She quickly whipped a pokčball out and pressed the release button. Even before the flash had faded and the crimson outline solidified she began to call out her command.
“ Spearow dive and peck” she called out hoping that whatever their opponent was, was weak to flying type attacks and had been blinded by the light.

Sentret
29th December 2004, 12:40 AM
Rainbow Waterfalls:

Sentret: Wanting to finish off your pesky poke, and maybe get a free meal, Seviper coils up its body and launches itself forward. Following your commands Sentret curls up and jumps into the tree, bouncing off it like a rubber ball just as Seviper swings its bladed tail towards it. Sentret uncurls and quickly Scratches Seviper’s back. Both turn to face each other, the battle still not over yet. But you hear a faint creaking noise that gets louder. You then notice the treet behind Seviper beginning to fall, since Seviper’s tail cut straight through it. Skipper manages to jump out of the way, but the slow, slithering Seviper becomes crushed under the heavy trunk, screeching in pain. What will you do now?

Adrian, seeing Seviper getting hurt quickly takes out a Pokeball and looks towrads Seviper then looks at Skipper, "skipper, i have an idea !!" and looks at the injured Seviper, approaching slowly Adrian tells Seviper to not struggle the Pokeball, "Seviper, let me help you, as soon as i find a Pokemon Center you'll get healed and then i'll release you back into the wild! i promise" Adrian throws the pokeball at Seviper looking worried ...

Lord Of Fishmelia
29th December 2004, 1:03 AM
Lord Of Fishmelia: Deciding to begin your adventures in the Stardust Fields you are greeted by a place of natural wonder. And untouched plain, filled with mysticism. The wonder is broken slightly by the sounds of a battle not too far away. Drawn in by the sound you spy two wild Pokemon, probably fighting over territory. One is a Gligar, is opponent a Heracross, they battle ferociously, with no regard for anybody or anything else. However, you spot something up on a rocky ledge behind the Heracross. Another Gligar, watching and waiting for its chance to swoop down and take the bug by surprise. This could quickly turn into a rather unfair fight. What will you do?

Russell: Right, Rhyhorn. See that Gligar up there? When it swoops down, I want you to team up with Heracross to take them down. GO!!!!

As Russell screams to Rhyhorn to go, the Gligar swooops down, heading straight for Heracross in what appears to be a Wing Attack. Knowing Heracross' huge weakness to the Flying type, Russell orders Rhyhorn to block the hit with a Horn Attack. What will happen next? Who knows?

rokman
29th December 2004, 1:16 AM
Alright, I'm sick of waiting. Since I have only received one PM so far, I'll only update for one person this time, as I have no clue what so ever about how you want to continue in the CG.

Rokman: Before the update, I believe you're not supposed to say what the Spearow is going to do, because that's my job =P I'll let it go this time.

The clever little Spearow lands on an inverted pyramid looking rock, and taunts Bulbasaur. Enraged, the little bulb Pokemon Tackles onto the bottom of the rock, forcing it to collapse with great force. Spearow quickly flies into the sky, avoiding damage, but is stunned by the shock. Using this chance, Bruteroot jumps into the air to Tackle down Spearow, forcing it to slam into the remains of the rock, severely hurting its wings. The bird yelps in pain, then tries to stand up. It wobbles a bit, then attempts to stretch its wings. However, both its wings have been broken, and as a result, it can no longer fly.

"Spearow!" cries the injured Pokemon.

It starts running at the unsuspecting Bruteroot, and Pecks at it a few times.

This tough Spearow is a strong battler on land too, but it doesn't look like it wants to give up yet. Its half dead with its wings damaged, but it looks like Bruteroot will have trouble fighting it. What will you do?

sorry 'bout that ^^()

Rok thought of a plan, if the bird pokemon can't fly, ill just have to have Bruteroot leech seed him now, and dig under the ground and hit the bird from under ground.

"Brute! Leech seed, now dig under ground and hit it from under." Rok ordered.

"Saur." the frog-like pokemon agreed.

The Spearow looked around in confusion, Will the plan work?

<>< rokman

goldraven
29th December 2004, 2:39 AM
b]goldraven:[/b] Choosing to begin your adventures along the Rainbow Road you head of to this destination, and soon arrive. The clear blue skies, fresh, green grass and abundance of colourful plantlife confirm to you that this was a good place to start. As you take your first step along the path, you suddenly trip and land flat on your face rather ungracefully. Looking back you notice a vine sprawled along the road, which is attached to a mischievous Tangela hiding in the bushes. What will you do?



Raven grinned, soaking up all the beauty of Rainbow Road. Yes, this was a good place to start She thought. She hadn't noticed the mischevious tangela sticking a vine out, and tripped, landing on her face rather ungracefully. She growled, getting up.

"Kippo lets teach this tangela a lessen! Tackle now!" Raven commanded. She would show this tangela not to mess with her. She figured it wouldn't be to hard, even with a a type disadvantage.

pikachu_king
29th December 2004, 11:09 PM
Stardust Fields:


Pikachu King: Pikachu begins swinging its tail swiftly, trying to dissipate the Poison Gas so it can continue battling. During this time Grimer sneaks closer and Pounds Pika. The yellow rat seems stunned and can’t focus. He fires off a random Thundershock that just misses the Sludge Pokemon. It laughs greedily and delivers another Pound that KO’s Pika. What will you do now?





PK, seeing that his pokemon fainted, pulled out PKJs ball an said "PKJ return" with a bright flash the pokemon dissapeared into its pokeball. Then unclipping another pokeball from his belt PK exclamed"go poli" throwing the ball. When it opened another bright flash appeared and there was poli his little poliwag "poli wag wag" the little pokemon shouted.PK then whispered to poli his orders "poli i want you to distract it so i can throw a ball" then readying a pokeball PK watched for the right time when poli would distract it.

Epyon
30th December 2004, 3:17 AM
Matt unhooks Charmander's Pokeball from his belt, and releases him.
"Alright Epyon, this is your first adventure. Lets see what you are like."
The two partners enter the gates, and continue forward into Rainbow Road.
"Lets find a Pokemon for you to battle, Epyon! If you knock it down enough, I'll catch it"
"Charr ;004;!!!"
Thats right. Lets go, Epyon.
Behind his back, Matt pulled out a Pokeball, hoping to run into a new Pokemon"

Kurou-kun
30th December 2004, 3:18 AM
Shobu, looking very nervous, set out to the Cloud Garden. Its his first day alone. What adventures await him?

"Makuhita, come out!" Shobu called out. The eager Fighting Pokemon came out of its Pokeball, awaiting his orders.

Shobu patted his Pokemon. "Where do you wanna go?"

Makuhita pointed into the Cloud Forest, a very beautiful place according to his father.

"Nice one!" said Shobu. Makuhita climbed Shobu's shoulder, heading into the Cloud Forest.

"Ready to catch Pokemon?" asked Shobu. Makuhita nodded in agreement, wanting to meet new buddies!

OOC: Its my 1st time here. How's my thing? Hope its not bad...