PDA

View Full Version : ZO/ZA Absence

Arnold
26th October 2004, 5:57 PM
Post here if you are going to be out for a while. That way Owners and Assistants will be able to know when to cover for the missing person. State which zone you control, days you'll be gone, and a reason why. No ********.

Ytnim
1st January 2005, 2:58 AM
My parents have taken me and my siblings on a suprise holiday for Christmas. Today was the first time I could get on a computer. I will be absent for about 3 weeks. I'm a ZA in the cloud garden.

Ytnim
25th January 2005, 1:53 AM
I'm back. Sorry for the double post and the signature in the last post.

Phaedra
7th February 2005, 1:58 AM
Indefinite leave, have relinquished control of my zones.

Acheront
7th February 2005, 11:31 AM
I'll take a leave of absence for a while... a few weeks. The overwhelming amounts of homework are flooding my everyday life... maybe I picked the wrong subjects... =P Anyhow, when I will be back, I'll post here ASAP. Also, if you would like me to help out with some minor things, feel free to ask me.

Sorry =P

Eon
18th February 2005, 2:28 AM
Vacation until Monday night or Tuesday Afternoon. I might be able to get on a few times, but nothing defenite. I posted an update yesterday, but don't expect another until Monday or Tuesday or something.

Eon
19th March 2005, 5:18 PM
Gone tommorrow till next Sunday. I may get an update in before then, I'm not sure.

Nagashi
26th March 2005, 1:30 PM
Going to Florida tomorrow. I'll be back in two weeks, untilthen no updates from me. Sorry.

Radical Edward
17th April 2005, 5:06 AM
Theirs alot of things going on in my life right now and the added stress of trying to write updates is doing me no good.I need to take a break for a while.I'll still be here, but I just can't handle updating for now. Untill then...

Waterlight
30th April 2005, 6:58 PM
I may be away for a few days. My computers Internet is acting up, and I don't have constant access to my Parent's computer.

It should be fixed soon enough....

EDIT: My internet is working again, so ignore this post.

Gamer C
9th May 2005, 11:49 PM
Vacationing from tomorrow till the 15th/16th.

Eon
21st May 2005, 12:45 AM
I will be on a school trip from tommorrow until the 28th.

Gamer C
25th June 2005, 8:44 PM
I'll be gone from tomorrow till Friday/Saturday. Will update hopefully around the time I get back.

Rekkuza
1st July 2005, 12:35 AM
I will be gone this Friday (tomorow) all through until Monday. (Small trip up North) I might be gone longer.
ZA for Fizzytopia

Happy 4th of July everyone.
(Except those who don't live in the US....I think)

Eon
3rd July 2005, 4:50 PM
Gone from July 4th through July 13th and July 17th through July 23rd, both for vacation. Hopefully I will be able to update between my two trips.

Rekkuza
5th July 2005, 1:07 AM
I'm back from my camping trip.

Rekkuza
11th July 2005, 5:41 PM
Very sorry about the double post, but I'm goin to a neighboring state to go to the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame. My gramdmother is taking me and my mom said that she might go somewhere else too. I'll be back most likely Wednesday, but I may be gone for a week. Sorry and thanks.

EDIT: I'm back, but I will be gone again from July 30 - August 8. Big trip, probably no time in between. I might go to a cyber cafe and try to get something done, but I doubt it.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
23rd July 2005, 6:20 PM
I'll be on vacation for 10 days starting today, so I can't write Updates until I get back.

~*CB*~

Rekkuza
27th July 2005, 5:12 PM
I'll be leaving tomorow really early to go to the lovely Georgia. I won't be able to update until I get back, like i update that often anyway. Probably 10 days.

Rikku.
30th July 2005, 10:38 PM
I'm away starting tommorow (31st July) until the 4/5th August. I will have internet access though, so I can sort any issues out if any arise. I've posted updates and my updatees know that they wont get updates until shortly after I get back.

Torkoal Stu
2nd August 2005, 11:09 AM
Well I'm doing this now so I don't forget.

Gone from the 14th August to 18th/19th August. (Short family holiday since were had a long one in April but my family wants us to "get away" from where we live and go to Yorkshire XD)

But I know its not long but I thought I would post it anyway.

Sasuke.
4th August 2005, 9:33 AM
Not sure if this is worth mentioning but after today I'll be away til next Wednesday

Nagashi
4th August 2005, 10:18 AM
I'll be away from the second of August to the nineth.

Rekkuza
8th August 2005, 5:58 PM
Back from my vacation.

Eon
11th August 2005, 6:52 PM
Gone from the 14th through the 20th due to vacation.

Nagashi
13th August 2005, 12:53 AM
I'm back from my holiday.

Torkoal Stu
8th September 2005, 5:59 PM
I'll be out of action for a few days due to somethings its nothing serious might I add, probably back on monday.

Fangirl
11th September 2005, 9:29 AM
Taking about two weeks off due to being totally overwhelmed by school/life. I hate to do this, but I've lost the will to even turn on my computer, much less update. I'll be back no later than the 25th, hopefully sooner.

Fangirl
23rd September 2005, 4:48 PM
Sorry to double post. (Ushing school computer, in hurry.)
Gonna have to increase my absence. Had some VERY unexpected computer problems. Will try to be back within a week.

- UNoT

Torkoal Stu
25th September 2005, 4:36 PM
Not sure how long for but I can't update for a while for the following three reasons.

1) Homework piling up and stress.

2) I need to organise some stuff for a thing that I do out side school.

3) Finally I'm on some medication which removes all bugs from my body good ones too so its making me sick and I feel dizzy, woosy, weak and ill more or less all the time. (Also if you don't know why i'm on medication its because there was this chizzle that went into my hand, blood, gore, hospital and the medication is too stop the infection incase I have one)

So i'll be taking a break until I get most of those done (and I stop this damn medication). Hope you guys can forgive me about taking time off. I feel guilty if it makes you feel better.

Trust me it wont be too long until i'm updating like hell again.

Fangirl
26th September 2005, 5:02 PM
Ugh. Three posts...on one page. I feel so cheap.
Just want to pop in, and say that as far as I'm aware, my computer trouble is fixed thanks to a generous donation by a teacher. :P I just gotta get home and check and see if the part fits and works, and if all goes swimmingly I should be popping out updates by tomorrow morning, loverlies. Bon Voyage.

Rekkuza
22nd October 2005, 7:20 PM
Well, as I said to Arnold via AIM, i'm back again. :/

Football season is over, my team finishing as conference champs (8-1).
I'll start updating today, but i need to put some cloths on, it's f***ing cold here.

Vielen Danke, Artillerie Bereit!

Wayne
4th December 2005, 3:14 AM
Furizaa is taking a temporary leave and he shall be back as soon as possible so it'll probably be a week and a half or so.

Furizaa
10th December 2005, 5:34 PM
I be back, thanks for posting Wayne :D

Another Fan
31st December 2005, 12:34 PM
Due to my mom's believe that I am getting carpal tunnel syndrom by living this way, I am going to be absent for two monthes since today.

I have already written two updates one for P/Arts and another for Certin and I shall be PMing a mod to give them to my replacement.

Another Fan
2nd January 2006, 11:06 AM
Nevermind, I am going to be here. I won't be as often as usual but compared to other disappearnces this will be nothing. I am back to updating, sorry about the confusion.

Zodiac The Vampire
4th January 2006, 5:03 PM
I'll probably not be able to get on the computer very much, if at all, for the next 1-2 weeks, as it is being moved and networked and drilled and who knows what else.

I will post here again to let you know when I'll be back to my usual "active" self.

Zodiac The Vampire
25th January 2006, 3:59 PM
Hey expect me to be back updating over the next few days... definately by the weekend ^_^

Jon Jen
26th January 2006, 2:25 AM
I'm going to Japan! I'll be a way for a few weeks, but I'll try to update when I can, at least once.

Teehee
10th February 2006, 6:39 AM
I feel so bad just becoming a ZA and posting in here, but I am moving to another STATE. This will take a little while, and after that, I am moving AGAIN in the NEW state. For about a month or so from Saturday, I'll have VERY limited access to the computer, but I will still be able to update. Thank you. *ZA in Fizzytopia*

Update: I am now temporarily assigned a job here in Las Vegas. I will be getting many phone calls, so I'm afraid my online time is limited to later in the evening, Pacific Standard time. This is mainly to alert two updators, Furizaa and Alilatias of my time change. I will still be able to update though, albeit the time of updates may now be elongated up to two weeks. Thank you for understanding.

Yet another update: As my signature in other forums states, I have a new job that swallows my entire weekdays like Ekans swallows Pidgey eggs. In other words, don't expect me to be online unless 1. My DSL finally gets hooked in right, and 2. It's a weekend. This will slow updates for now, but this is posted to keep the professionality of my being an updator in check.

HakuBlue
29th March 2006, 11:17 PM
Due to family problems, I shall be away for some weeks.
I wish stuff like this didn't happen , but they are, and I can't do anything about it. Just here to notify. I WILL come back, but I still don't know when.

EDIT: I'm Back.

Jerichi
5th April 2006, 8:43 PM
I'm gonna be gone through Sunday this week, so I'm not going to be able to update this week, but I MIGHT be able to do some next week.

Jon Jen
8th April 2006, 8:10 PM
Well, I never really posted here to inform you of my absence, because I didn't exactly have a whole lot of time to do so, but I am back, and with a brand new computer to boot. I'll be on plenty now! Sorry for my unexpected absence!

Dark_Magic
12th April 2006, 7:00 AM
Going on a trip won't be able to post any updates until at least sunday or monday. Not like I update alot anyway, but wanted to give a heads up just in case.

John's Knight
12th April 2006, 9:11 PM
I won't be here from the 17th to the 24th. France trip ^^

Dark_Magic
17th April 2006, 2:38 AM
As you can tell on UPN I am now back so updates will be up soon.

John's Knight
24th April 2006, 11:00 PM
Well, i'm back.

Jon Jen
25th April 2006, 3:40 AM
I'm short on time, but I'll be leaving for three weeks effective immediately. That eleven day trip just doubled in inactive time, so I greatly apologize for the inconvinience. I'll try to get my updates up at the airport tomorrow, but I can't promise.

On a side note, Skrusti should be picking up candies for me and dropping things at the Daycare. Is this okay?

Dark_Magic
15th May 2006, 3:29 AM
Finals start tomorrow. Will be gone for 2 weeks. Wayne will be taking care of my monday stuff for 2 weeks. Sorry for the trouble but finals suck.

Wayne
27th May 2006, 7:27 PM
Hakublue is going to be away for the next couple of days (Hopefully less than a week) because he lost almost all of his internet privileges. He won't be able to reply or update until he gets back.

Dark_Magic
6th June 2006, 6:48 AM
Finals are over but huge problems have arisen with work and family, as before Wayne will be taking care of my duties until I get back. I am really sorry for this, I was looking forward to a good summer >>

HakuBlue
15th June 2006, 3:17 AM
*sighs* .... Due to stupid family and stuff... Startomg from this Sunday I shall be absent until the Sunday following after.

Another Fan
3rd July 2006, 11:00 AM
Yeah, going on a five week vacation starting tomorrow. I don't think I will have internet there, but I might so yeah.

Zodiac The Vampire
4th July 2006, 4:18 PM
I'm back after my exams, will be posting updates today (or tomorrow), yet will be on vacation to Florida for 3 weks this friday.

The ever-elusive ZTV

John's Knight
12th August 2006, 5:47 PM
Going on Vacations for one week, will be back next Sunday.

Teehee
12th August 2006, 7:57 PM
I'll be gone this weekend and the next weekend *Thursday-Monday* for family and Pokemon TCG Worlds, respectively. Thank you.

John's Knight
21st August 2006, 5:12 PM
Me be back now. But will probably leave again, don't know when though.

Alilatias
26th August 2006, 5:07 AM
I will be out of town for the next 3-4 days on a bus tour trip to Redwood National Park up in Northern California, so if you see Furizaa doing Monday stuff for me, don't be surprised. I'll most likely be back on Tuesday or Wendsday.

John's Knight
28th August 2006, 11:55 AM
I'm gonna be away until Wednesday or Thursday.

Alilatias
9th November 2006, 12:28 AM
Everyone, due to IRL problems, it is highly unlikely that I will be able to update in the next 4-6 weeks. I might be able to get at least one update done during that time, but it is highly unlikely. Sorry for the trouble.

Furizaa will be doing Monday stuff for me throught the next few weeks.

Jon Jen
22nd November 2006, 10:33 PM
Due to a relentless batch of computer problems; which make it difficult for me to maintain an internet connection, let alone post anything for more than the span of about ten minutes, among other not so pleasant things, I am afraid I will be indefinately in a state of low activity on SPPF in general, at least until I'm able to have a professional look at my computer.

That being said, I'd like it if you permit Jerichi to pick up my Monday Things, as well as keep my Shedinja and Oddish in the Daycare, provided he still agrees to do so for me.

As far as updating goes, should I be able to finish my next batch of updates on my problematic computer, I'll do my best to try and post them, but I can't make any guarantees that it will be with any actual speed. However, I will try to use available internet connections through my school and such when possible. I apologize severely for my inconvinience to you all.

Another Fan
3rd May 2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I'll be in Paris from Saturday to Wednesday.

So, gonna be away for 5 days.

Joe
5th May 2007, 3:13 PM
Joe will not be updating until June 22nd, because of the sucky GCSE exams. :O *fl33s to go memorise his Spaneesh*

Jonouchi
5th July 2007, 1:56 PM
Will be away at Mystic, Connecticut tomorrow and Saturday. Might not return till Late Saturday or Sunday.

John's Knight
18th August 2007, 10:25 AM
Gonna be away from today til next Saturday. Don't know if I'll have internet access, but even if I have, no updates.

Jerichi
15th November 2007, 4:54 AM
Updates may be scarce between now and Tuesday due to the big Thanksgiving break coming up. I should be able to fit a batch in somewhere in there if my group (or part of it) posts intros. After that, things should run smoother until finals roll around.

Jonouchi
2nd December 2007, 4:15 PM
Time to be the first to use this in its new location, then.

I'll be away at Disney for the third time in my life starting thursday, 12/6 and will return late on the sunday after. I may get a batch done by then, but no guarantees

Jerichi
22nd December 2007, 8:59 PM
Will be gone for a week starting tommorow.

Sorry about the whole update delay. Finals + Sickness + Christmas = hard to do anything. I'll try and get a batch done when I get back.