PDA

View Full Version : Which should I get

Disfunction51
18th May 2009, 4:20 AM
I'm wondering which I should get. Pokemon Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness. I've played Blue and loved it. It had a nice change of pace and i'm wondering which I should get and what the difference between them is. Thanks

talala
18th May 2009, 6:25 AM
if you like celebi get time and if you like mewtwo get darkness

Shiny Bashamo
18th May 2009, 11:48 AM
or you wait a bit and get explorers of the sky, same story same pokémon but with extra missions.

Dragonite
18th May 2009, 11:56 AM
I agree with Shiny Bashamo, go for Explorers of The Sky, it wont be long until it's out and has more features, including Shaymin this time.

Disfunction51
19th May 2009, 5:26 AM
Alright I'll wait then. Thanks

Super Pichu Chan
19th May 2009, 8:04 AM
It doesn't really matter which you get, really. But they're right, you might as well wait for Sky because of all the extras unless you're really anxious. :)

serebiifreak
20th May 2009, 10:09 PM
Sky. It has both the exclusive pokemons in both Time and Darkness. Also has a few added things.

Raikou_fan
23rd May 2009, 3:26 AM
Yeah, you'll get more for your money if you wait for sky. If you're not patient enough to wait that long, get time for celebi and darkness for mewtwo.

Alloute
23rd May 2009, 3:27 AM
They are basically the same.

Tip: Don't get either of them, they were bad.

ManiaCrasH
23rd May 2009, 2:51 PM
Yes wait Sky
It is good game
You going to past and future

Torpoleon
24th May 2009, 3:06 PM
Wait until Sky comes out near you and get it. It is better than Time and Darkness. Well, it is whatever you want. Time and Darkness ARE still great games.

Penguinist Trainer
30th May 2009, 4:20 AM
Depends on how you play. My girl and I buy the opposing copy and we play together in case we ever need help. If you're more of a solo player, then you might as well listen to the others and go for sky.

Anakin Altomares Guardian
30th May 2009, 11:18 PM
I think you should get Explorers of The Sky.

talala
31st May 2009, 12:30 AM
if you can wait until what is most likely late fall/early winter then wait for sky

Kabutopzilla
31st May 2009, 5:47 AM
Time

- Celebi
- Vile Seed
- Foe-Hold Orb

Darkness

- Mewtwo
- Violent Seed
- Foe-Seal Orb

Those're your differences.

talala
31st May 2009, 7:37 AM
Time

- Celebi
- Vile Seed
- Foe-Hold Orb

Darkness

- Mewtwo
- Violent Seed
- Foe-Seal Orb

Those're your differences.

and tms...

tom-tom
6th June 2009, 7:16 AM
practically the same but i have time so you should too

(s.i.e)
6th June 2009, 9:42 AM
instead of having a hard time to choose you could do the same as i allways do with games who have multiple versions. first you browse online to see what the advantages are of both games and based on that you choose the game. and if it doesn't matter much (for you) then say to the person at the store that either will do since they both are pretty indentical for what you are planning to do with it. it works everytime.

Lucazard
6th June 2009, 9:46 AM
I would recommend Darkness.

Just me.

Netbug009
15th June 2009, 6:52 AM
Get both. You can play one and keep building up your team and use the other to play through the story over and over.

...Or I'm just insane and you should just pick which one you like the box art of more, unless you really adore wither Mewtwo or Celebi.

Agree with the "wait for Sky if you can" thing though.

KingRaichu
21st June 2009, 6:17 PM
It maters very little...if you is impatient...pick one with a flip of a coin...
If you can wait a while, get Sky...

Disfunction51
21st June 2009, 6:22 PM
Another question. Will Sky have the EXACT same story as Time and Darkness just with more added on. As in beginning to end. Not a 2-part story with 2 games

JosJuice
21st June 2009, 10:45 PM
Another question. Will Sky have the EXACT same story as Time and Darkness just with more added on. As in beginning to end. Not a 2-part story with 2 games
It's the same story, yes. Think of it like this:

Ruby Sapphire Emerald
Diamond Pearl Platinum
Time Darkness Sky

Disfunction51
22nd June 2009, 2:20 AM
Thanks. I wasn't sure about that