PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trading Card Game [Level X]

Mr. Joker
21st May 2009, 2:04 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/1/17/Cardback.jpg
The Pokemon Trading Card Game Club!

This club is for all the Players, Collectors, and Fans of the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Here is where we discuss all the Pokemon Trading Cards, Pokemon LV. X to Energy Cards to Promo Cards.

Rules:
1. No ONELINING
2. SPAMMING IS NEVER ALOUD
3. No MINIMODDING
4. Respect Evreyone
5. If you have something to say about cards that haven't been releced outside of Japon please put in spoilers!
6. I will put more rules if needed
7. Follow these, if not I shall decide the Punishment if needed.

How to get a Infraction/Ban
Infraction: If you break a rule you will get a infraction
1 Week Ban: If you break a rule after getting a Infraction
2 Week Infraction: If you break another after a 1 week ban
1 Month Infraction: Break Another rule after 2 week ban
Perma Ban: Breaking a rule after one month ban.

Infraction/Ban/Ignore List:
NONE KEEP IT THAT WAY

How to join:
Fill the Form (Must be in Red):

I would like to join this Club!
UserName:
Favriote Pokemon Card:
It is simple. You will be banned for a day if you fail to fill it out correctly. You won't be added to the infraction list or ban list, though.

Member List:
Mr. Joker (Owner)
darklord18
Hydro King

Pokemon Card of the Week:
Evrey week there will be a new one! Keep your Eye out!

None Yet

TCG Club Banners:
If you like to make one PLEASE do so, we need some banners!

TCG Fan Art/Fake Cards:
If you have some Fake Cards (Includes Fake sets (I will post a link))/ TCG fan Art I will post it here!

darklord18
21st May 2009, 4:05 AM
UserName: darklord18
Favriote Pokemon Card: It a tie between Abra and Espeon. Why Abra you ask. well it was the hardest to get in the first set (for me that is. I have more Kadabra then abra in the first set.) and Espeon is my favorite pokemon.

Hydro King
21st May 2009, 11:09 AM
Sorry about the last club, Mr.Joker. =/ I should've stayed active... Glad to see that another's been made though! ^^ I'll try to stay active this time.

I would like to join this Club! ...Please?
UserName: Hydro King
Favriote Pokemon Card: Blastoise from the Platinum set. He. is. the. best. Period. I've made an awesome deck with him and Delcatty(Platinum) and it hasn't failed me for quite some time now. And besides that, Blastoise in general just rocks. 8)

BTW, my sister and I are starting an official weekly Pokemon League here in Australia and I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to see how the first day goes. =) (it's this Saturday) I hope lots of kids show up~

Mr. Joker
27th May 2009, 10:43 PM
That is so cool, welcome (Back) to the club ^^ I may make a leuge in my town. But I don't know.

Okay new topic:
What is your favriote pokemon Card, and do you use it in your deck?

Card of the week, Week One is:

http://pokebeach.com/scans/pulse-of-the-frontier/39-electivire-fb-lv.x.jpg
I couldn't translate it (Bulbapedia is acting wierd)

and I lold at this card. I was like WTF,
http://pokebeach.com/scans/pulse-of-the-frontier/41-mr.-mime.jpg
It isnt the CotW but feel free to caption it.

darklord18
28th May 2009, 2:13 AM
Thank for letting me join

Well it depend on my decks

Riley/Buck/Team G deck - Lucario Lv X and I do use it.
my other deck that still in construction - Espeon is my favorite card but it a pain to get out so I plaining on getting the Espeon 4 card and Abra which I only use in it as a card searcher (I don't have Alakazam.) so I I plan on replacing it with Alakazam 4.

But my most favorite card is the Alakazam and the famous Charizarde card from the first set which I can't use (because when I got them, I was told not to play with them as I only had one of each.) but that was in the day where I collected them but now, I don't collect them I just play the game.

Littlemyuu
28th May 2009, 2:57 PM
UserName: Solar-Sceptile
Favriote Pokemon Card: Staraptor Lv.X and Sceptile ex...just all the cards from Sceptile
Manectric and Staraptor ^_^

Mr. Joker
30th May 2009, 2:20 AM
Welcome to the club ^^

Flints Willpower, and I don't have it yet so I can't D: And then come the Rotoms.

New Topic:
If you base your deck off of a Anime chariture, who do you base it out of?

Sapphire Phoenix
5th June 2009, 4:14 AM
I'M BAAAAACK!!! *evil laugh*

UserName: Sapphire Phoenix
Favriote Pokemon Card: Well, it'll have to be my 11th movie Japanese Dialga card. Or my Unseen Forces Ho-oh card.

Illusione-Tempus
5th June 2009, 5:23 AM
The club's back in action!!!!!! *does happy dance*

UserName: Mi10ticFan
Favriote Pokemon Card: I think Legends Awaken Electric Lanturn, cause because of that beautiful darling, I scored lots of battles with my bro.

Why must red, my eyes are getting sore reading it...

Mr. Joker
5th June 2009, 5:29 AM
becouse I like red :'(

*joins the happy dance* Your both in, and I am assuming you want your rightful place back as co-owner, right Sis?

I will update tomarrow......

Sapphire Phoenix
5th June 2009, 2:21 PM
Yeees... if it's not too much to ask :3

What's your favorite pokemon card, and do you use it in your deck?
Well, I have a lot of favorites, and I try to use them in my decks because only truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites... x.x Er... the two cards I listed in my last post I don't use though. Ho-oh's card is old, and I can't read Dialga's card x.x

Yeah, typing with the Wii Remote is annoying. I'll anwser the other topic later...

Illusione-Tempus
6th June 2009, 5:19 AM
What's your favorite pokemon card, and do you use it in your deck?
Well it's my Legends Awaken Electric Lanturn, and I definitely place it in my deck. You know the story, I swiped his pokemon clean, not to mention his Legends Awaken Rayquaza... He's just stupid enough to place it as his active pokemon, cause that Rayquaza requires 2 fire and 2 electric energy to attack

Sapphire Phoenix
13th June 2009, 1:18 AM
*kicks back to life*

If you base your deck off of a Anime character, who do you base it out of?
Probably either Riley, Karen, or Flannery. I like Riley, so I'd base one off of his pokemon, Karen's team is unique, and Flannery is just awesome... Yeah, another people I'd make a deck after would be Steven, Brendan (Yes), Wes, etc... basically any Pokemon human character I like somewhat.

Mr. Joker
25th June 2009, 7:42 PM
*KICKS BACK TO LIFE*

Ok here is our new topic:

What do you think of SPP's New and Super Sweet TCG Dex?

Sapphire Phoenix
25th June 2009, 8:17 PM
lol, I didn't even know there was a new TCG dex. I just looked at it, and I'm impressed. It's a lot more organized than PokeBeaches, and it has some cards that PB doesn't even have (and some I haven't even seen before). The only problem I have with it is the quality of some of the pictures. Some are too dark, while others are eye burning. Otherwise, it's nice to have, and I might use it to search for cards I want.

And I just saw that there's two Dialga cards I don't have... and their Japanese D:

Illusione-Tempus
26th June 2009, 9:36 AM

Serebii has a TCG dex? *check* Serebii did a good job on that... anyway, it's time the TCG part gets an update =/

Oh, and I have been doing a daily TCG battle with my bro... man I nearly win all the time with an empty deck =/
And yesterday I got beaten by my bro's Altaria in a few turns... No evolution cards appeared... especially with Lopunny in my prize cards...

darklord18
27th June 2009, 6:43 AM

It good but it missing some card from trainer kits like Lucario. but it ok, though it not something I use often, but it a great help to pokemon who only want a know a card without having to look though the set.