PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunters : The Underground Fans Club

Virtuos
25th May 2009, 7:48 AM
The Underground is an area in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum found beneath the entire Sinnoh region. Players can travel underground at any time using an Explorer Kit, which they can receive in Eterna City. The Underground features multiple uses of the DS's touch-screen, as the main view is on the lower touch-sensitive screen while the upper screen shows a radar map of the entire underground. It also utilizes DS Wireless Communication to allow multiple players, each with their own DS and copy of the game, to interact. If you like spending your time underground, join this club!(lol)

Some Basic Rules that follow
-All SPPf rules apply
-No spamming. Spamming is bad for your health.
-Be nice. That includes no trolling, insulting or hating others. Friendliness is good for your muscle growth.
-Do not discuss other stuff besides underground. Think about a bug pokemon fans club discussing megaman games. Awkward, ain't it?
-As much as possible, no one-lining.
-Have Fun

To join, just say these magic words :
I would like to join this club. I like <insert usual actvity you're doing in the underground.

This is to prove that you have fully understood the rules.

Owner :
Virtuos

Co-Owner :
Mr. Joker
-Dark-Knight-

Members :
Indy
Undecided
mespritchaser
Pokemaniac Erika
StaryJirachi2
Drake Pokétrainer's
suicune_lover
maxim565

Artwork

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil33782750474-iaza.gif
~Mr. Joker

[*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil33782750474-iaza.gif[/IMG]

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil16699015549-iaza.gif
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil26442852643-iaza.gif
~Mr. Joker

Part 1: [*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil16699015549-iaza.gif[/IMG]
Part 2:[*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil26442852643-iaza.gif[/IMG]

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/Underground-3.jpg
~-Dark-Knight-

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/underground-4.gif
~-Dark-Knight-

If you wish to use one of these, remove the asterisk(*) and give proper credit

If you have any artwork that relates to this club, don't be shy to share!

Topics

How many fossils have you dug?
How often do you visit the undergroud?
Generally, what are you in search for?
What Pokemon do you think deserved to be a Fossil Underground?
If you want any minor/major changes in the underground, what would it be and why?

Name : Fossil Hunting Race

Mechanics : Dig 300 fossils. The first one to dig 300 fossils win

Mr. Joker
26th May 2009, 12:11 AM
I would like to join :D

I would like to join this club. I like to dig up fossils and to design my secret base.

I love the Sinnoh Underground, I loved to be able to dig up more then one fissile and to be able to set traps and such, I was really pleased with the underground and I hope for a better one in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Virtuos
26th May 2009, 1:55 AM
Welcome to the club. Well, sort of... lets wait for others so we can have more activities...

Virtuos
26th May 2009, 2:40 AM
Welcome to the club. Well, sort of... lets wait for others so we can have more activities...

Mr. Joker
30th May 2009, 6:10 PM
We need more activity~

I am going to have to say that I am hoping for a better underground in HGSS, I am hoping that it will change evreytime you go down. I also am hoping that it will be able to connect with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Oh yeah, is anyone getting the Lucario Doll for underground bases?

Indy
31st May 2009, 3:21 AM
I'd like to join. :3

I would like to join this club. I like diggin' up mostly anything. Though, I swar I find more water stones more than anything.

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 3:46 AM
Um.... i'd like to join! :)
I love the underground.

I would like to join this club. I like editing my secret base (feels like a home to me), and i love diggin up fossils!

I am currently working on getting all the fossils available underground.

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 3:52 AM
yay, 2 members... Both of you are in!

i've think up of topics...

8, no root fossils TT^TT
I usually visit them everyday, but sometimes i dont because i have places to go and things to do.
Root Fossil. I have been wanting that fossil, but i can't find one....

Also, i've edited the first post. Anyone of you wants to be a co-owner?

we need more members

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 4:20 AM
I wanna be co-owner please!

Pearl: I think nearly 40
Platinum: (as I am typing this down I just got a Helix Fossil) 3 but going for 1000

After my daily round (barrys, Battleground, and such) I go underground in search of fossils and goods.

Anything, I even have my own Sphere Farm underground^^

I am thinking about making a request or two from the shop section, the Trading card game has a couple cool Underground Cards that we could use for the Images.

I have put a link in my sig to the club also!

Undecided
31st May 2009, 4:37 AM
Can I join? I'm a collector (Points at title) and I go underground a LOT to collect fossils, plates, shards, everything! (yes, even spheres. I have a trick for getting lots of fossils easily using spheres)

How Many Fossils have you dug?
A little over 200. I restarted my pearl, so It's not my priority anymore.

How often do you visit the underground?
In my new game, only to get the Explorer's Kit. After I beat the E4 again? Probably a lot.

Plates. Heart Scales. Shards. FOSSILS. Rare Bones. Star Pieces. Evolution stones.

(Mr. Joker, I'd like to know what to put in my siggy to get the fossil pictures etc. that you have :D )

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 4:48 AM
Yay, another member~! ok, Mr. Joker, you can be a co-owner! anyone else wanna be co-wner? one slot left...

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 4:48 AM
Yay Co-Owner!

I made it myself! I made these also. The Bigger ones were in my signature at the begining of the day today. I am quite please with it to be honest. Please feel free to use them if you want (w/Credit please)

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil33782750474-iaza.gif
[*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil33782750474-iaza.gif[/IMG]

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil16699015549-iaza.gif
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil26442852643-iaza.gif

Part 1: [*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil16699015549-iaza.gif[/IMG]
Part 2:[*IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/MrJoker917/fossil26442852643-iaza.gif[/IMG]

Virtuos and I have been talking and we want to know if anyone wants to join in on the Fossil Race to 1000. We have two members (Mr. Joker (myself), and Virtuos) and we would like to make it a bigger race so feel free to join! It will make the race alot more fun :)

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 5:02 AM
Oops, i checked my diamond version and i have at least 1 of every fossil :)
But i will be looking for more, and more, and more!

How Many Fossils have you dug?
63 in my diamond version. I currently have 8 armor fossils, 4 claw fossils, 7 dome fossils, 13 helix fossils, 7 old amber fossils, 10 root fossils, and 14 skull fossils.

How often do you visit the underground?
Almost everyday, unless im very busy.

Fossils and arceus plates! Thats all i look for.

Also, i have a statement and a question.

Statement: Man that sucks to play with someone underground you can only play with local people! I would love to meet you guys underground and see your secret baseses!

Question: What is the duty of a Co-Owner? - What is he/she supposed to do?

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 5:21 AM
-Dark-Knight-- Double Posting is never aloud in any thred/club/game on serebiiforums. Please edit your post. I am giving you a warning. Thank you.

I am going to make a drawing of Shieldon tonight. I am hoping it looks cool ^^

Statement: Man that sucks to play with someone underground you can only play with local people! I would love to meet you guys underground and see your secret baseses!
I know, If i remember correctly, when Platinum was first announced, there was roumors of a Wi-fi enabled underground

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 5:22 AM
^ act as a moderator, replace the owner whenever he/she is not around.

Also, Mr. Joker gave us the idea for something so called "race"

In this, we hunt for fossils until we get 1000. but its sooooo long, im going to cut it down to 300. Well, worth an activity, though>

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 5:25 AM
^ act as a moderator, replace the owner whenever he/she is not around.

Also, Mr. Joker gave us the idea for something so called "race"

In this, we hunt for fossils until we get 1000. but its sooooo long, im going to cut it down to 300. Well, worth an activity, though>

How about cutting that to 200?

Fossils are hard to come across you know.

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 5:26 AM
When I said race, I ment first one who gets to 1000 fossils wins. Oh well, I am going to keep racing agenst myself. I am doing it for the Shiny factor as well. I will still contribute to the clubs "race" current Fossils 4/300

I really dont think it is that hard to come across a fossil wall, but that is just my opinion ^^

I may make a study of how often a fossil pops out.

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 5:45 AM
Ok, ive decided to be a co-owner too.
Wish me luck.

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 6:04 AM
^ Accepted, as long as you follow the rules, and edit that double post you made, enjoy being a co-owner

When I said race, I ment first one who gets to 1000 fossils wins. Oh well, I am going to keep racing agenst myself. I am doing it for the Shiny factor as well. I will still contribute to the clubs "race" current Fossils 4/300

I really dont think it is that hard to come across a fossil wall, but that is just my opinion ^^

I may make a study of how often a fossil pops out.
Today 8:25 PM

well, ive cut it down to 300 because it is hard to make fossils pop out of nowhere. If you see fossils frequently, well, youre lucky lucky lucky. lucky.

as of now, i have 10 fossils since i had the nat dex. which was 3 weeks earlier or so. o.o Good Luck

Indy
31st May 2009, 6:12 AM
I wouldn't mind bein' a co-owner.

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 6:17 AM
^ the slots already taken, sorry. there's only room for 2 co-owners.
still finding fossils, ROOT FOSSIL FOUND. yeah. so good. ive already came across 2 plates. nothing else comes along...

mespritchaser
31st May 2009, 6:22 AM
I would like to join this club. I like digging up fossils, and buying decorations for my Secret Base. <3

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 6:25 AM
Just curious, how many plates have you guys found underground?
Ive only found 6 unerground.

-flame
-sky
-insect
-zap
-toxic
-splash

EDIT: Welcome mespritchaser!
Follow the rules and have fun!

EDIT: HEY VIRTUOUS, you know the members list you got, well arent i supposed o be in the co-owner section of the members list?
Also, i made an artwork for the club.
Hope you guys like it....

~ Regards, -Dark-Knight-

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 7:28 AM
Welcome to the club :D Please enjoy your time here and follow the rules!

I have gotten 3 plates (mind, Zap, and tixic). I don't really care for plates though :/ I do save them and put them on pokemon sometimes....

@ -Dark-Knight-. Give him time, he is only human...

EDIT: I just put my DS down for a second and I misplaced my Stylus. I will go out tomarrow and get some new ones if I don't find it. What else should I use for a stylus?

EDIT 2: -Dark-Knight- That is great! I like it, but It is far to big to be in a signature :/....... maybe current thred banner? BTW, I have never seen that art and I highly doubt it is official, you need to credit the original maker.

Virtuos
31st May 2009, 7:53 AM
whoa (lol). that is incredible :D. piplup is cute ther :D

well, i had 3 plates as well :D
-Toxic
-Stone
-Earth

Sorry, -Dark-Knight-, i'll edit :O

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 4:10 PM
We need some more members :/

To Everyone that joins the club: Put a link to this thread in your sig to spread the news.
What i mean by a link is like this: Join The Underground Fan Club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=396712)
Much appreciated if you do.
~Regards, -Dark-Knight-

Indy
31st May 2009, 5:31 PM
I hope we get more members. :3 I'll add it in my sig. I wonder if we all should one day meet up in the underground Via Wi-Fi. Despite now I learned that we can't do that.. sicne we all have ot be in the same room.

By the way, Dark Knight, nice artwork and banner.

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 5:40 PM
*facepalm* Indy please edit your post to make it not a one-liner, i am giving you a warning.........

I dug up 2 Fossils alred today (helix and Claw) and I got 3 new Stylus's. I really wished that they would have made a Stylus with a Shieldon/Crainados. I would have bought both....

To all the Platinum Players out there: If you havn't noticed yet, You only are seeing one of the D/P/Pt (fossilised) pokemon underground. It is becouse, If you have a even ID number you have the Shieldon one and if you have a Odd number you see the Crainados one. I just found this out last night.....

I am drawing Shieldons playing underground as well atm...

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 5:47 PM
Good luck on the drawing mr. joker. I am also thinking about making another fan art, but i have no other ideas X(

So...how is underground working for you guys?
Aything new?

EDIT:
I hope we get more members. :3 I'll add it in my sig. I wonder if we all should one day meet up in the underground Via Wi-Fi.

We cant...its local wireless only...which means we have to be next to each other to play underground together.

EDIT: Well, i made another fan art :)

Is it good?

Indy
1st June 2009, 2:09 AM
Sorry about that, Joker. Yeah, it has osmething to do with evens and odd numbers at the end of your ID. I guess I can always bring back my Cranidos from Pokemon Ranch, into Diamond and then into Platinum. Though, I have a few too many Armour fossils with me... plus a few Old Ambers. Found a Dome Fossil, though.

I have found more Firestones, though. I only need one for a Growlithe...

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 3:09 AM
wahehehehehe... i have 12 leaf stones, 10 water stones, 3 fire stones, 6 mooon stones and no sun stones. D:.

@-Dark-Knight-, THAT BANNER IS epic. Abraham, lol. and is that a recycle symbol? ...Still no fossils, and Indy, how many fossils have you dug? im planning to keep record on who's on the leadline.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 3:28 AM
Well first thats uncle sam, and second.....XD
ROFLMAO

yeah, it actualy said i want you to recycle, but i took off the recycle part and put that.

Do you know how to remove it?

mespritchaser
1st June 2009, 3:52 AM
Thank you! I`m sure I`ll enjoy it here.

I happen to see some stones, like the Everstone and the stone that looks like ice, but I wasn`t able to dig them up. :( Still, I find many Skull Fossils, but since I already have my Cranidos I don`t dig them out. :P

Mr. Joker
1st June 2009, 4:04 AM
One Question: Is the Odd Keystone still in the underground in Platinum? I havn't got, or even seen one, and I need to get another...

I have drawn some underground art, My scanner is broken atm, but once I get it fixed I will post it. I am really Happy how it turned out. I may start a Lileep and Craidily one as well.

New Topic:
WHat Pokemon do you think deserved to be a Fossil Underground?

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 4:06 AM
One Question: Is the Odd Keystone still in the underground in Platinum? I havn't got, or even seen one, and I need to get another...

I have drawn some underground art, My scanner is broken atm, but once I get it fixed I will post it...........

New Topic:

Heres a site that will tell you whats underground:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/underground.shtml

And to answer your question, yes, there are odd keystones underground in pokemon platinum.

EDIT: WHat Pokemon do you think deserved to be a Fossil Underground?

Gible. They should of made it the only way to get him is by finding its fossil underground.

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 4:14 AM
Relicanth. There must be some that ave been wiped out from the dinosaur mass extinction. And that makes more sense explaining it have been living a loooooooooooong time ago.

Also, mespritchaser, would you like to join our fossil hunting race? it would be more fun if we have more participants...

Indy
1st June 2009, 5:46 AM
wahehehehehe... i have 12 leaf stones, 10 water stones, 3 fire stones, 6 mooon stones and no sun stones. D:.

@-Dark-Knight-, THAT BANNER IS epic. Abraham, lol. and is that a recycle symbol? ...Still no fossils, and Indy, how many fossils have you dug? im planning to keep record on who's on the leadline.

Around 12 so far. I have one Sun Stone. If I ever find an extra, would you want it? I have also found a ton of Everstones. I have one, measly Moonstone.

I went to the underground with my nephew, today. We moreso got into each other's traps.

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 6:07 AM
^ i would if i could. sadly , i dont have a wifi cable. Still fossil hunting, and still no luck. just weasely spheres.

New Topic :

If you want any minor/major changes in the underground, what would it be and why?
I would want a wandering pokemon underground! You could get it to be trapped in your traps and when you interact with it, you could battle it. Like a diglett that can surface anywhere in the underground.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 6:32 AM
^ i would if i could. sadly , i dont have a wifi cable. Still fossil hunting, and still no luck. just weasely spheres.

New Topic :

I would want a wandering pokemon underground! You could get it to be trapped in your traps and when you interact with it, you could battle it. Like a diglett that can surface anywhere in the underground.

Man i love that idea virtuos :D.
But the major thing i would want is for it to be playable with any one around the world. (Not just local wifi)

Just get theyre friend code, and whenever theyre down there, you would be able to see them.

mespritchaser
1st June 2009, 6:36 AM
Relicanth. There must be some that ave been wiped out from the dinosaur mass extinction. And that makes more sense explaining it have been living a loooooooooooong time ago.

Also, mespritchaser, would you like to join our fossil hunting race? it would be more fun if we have more participants...

Hmm...how do you play it?

Pokemaniac Erika
1st June 2009, 9:03 AM
Hello, I would like to join this club. I like to dig fossils and items in underground because they are amazing!

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 9:08 AM
@mesprtichaser : you basically hunt for fossils until you get 300 of them (even if they're the same ones over and over). first one who reaches 300 wins.

@Pokemaniac Erika : Accepted, welcome to the club! I hope you'll have a good time here.

Murmurmurmur... i picked a careful nature for my lileep (+sp.Def, -Sp.Atk). I'll have to find another one and resett for calm. fufufufu....

eltigras
1st June 2009, 9:18 AM
yeh the sinnoh underground rocks I would like to join also please

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 9:42 AM
eltigras, i'll doubt you read the rules. please read the rules and try again.

Pokemaniac Erika
1st June 2009, 10:21 AM

I love that idea, will be better if we can catch them to.

StaryJirachi2
1st June 2009, 12:01 PM
Hello, I would like to join this club. I like to Go underground with my friends at school; We find more treasure that way!

Virtuos
1st June 2009, 1:57 PM
^ Accepted, im glad to have you in the club ^-^ I'l hope you will have a good time around here.

And Just a quick reminder, everyone is free to join in the fossil hunt :D. Just remind me or Mr. Joker or -Dark-Knight- if you want to join. And also, i already racked up fossils, making it 16. Well, thats it for now.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 2:52 PM
To everybody that joins, please make sure you actualy READ them and follow them.

I currently have 14 fossils for the race V_V
I think im getting bad luck

mespritchaser
1st June 2009, 4:33 PM
Thanks! I`m surely going to have fun here. :)
Fossil Count: 4 Skull Fossils.
I keep on reviving them into Cranidos, so yeah. --"

Mr. Joker
2nd June 2009, 12:46 AM
I have 15 Fossils (meh siggy needs to be updated)....

You guys are one-lining. It is agienst the club rules and it tends to get very spammy with one lined posts. Please stop doing it. This is a warning..... Please don't do it again or I will report you to the club owner.

I have gotten 15 fossils and that brings up our count to.... 34/300....

Drake Pokétrainer
2nd June 2009, 8:49 PM
I would like to join this club. I like digging up and collectig fossils (163 for now on Diamond).

It seems like I'm even fossil-obsessed in-game.

suicune lover
2nd June 2009, 9:00 PM
Hello, I would like to join this club. I like most things about the underground, how its a fun way to get items, a fun way to play with friends and is just another great tibit to the game.

Oh yeah, I have 23 fossils in Diamond and 3 in plat so....I have 26 Fossils :D

-Dark-Knight-
2nd June 2009, 11:57 PM
Let me be the first to say welcome Drake Pok&#233;trainer and suicune lover!
Follow the rules, spread the news, and have fun.

Also, the club is doing a fossil race.
Who ever gets to 300 fossils win wins!

To play:

Start with 0 fossils, and when you get to 300, tell us.
Please dont cheat, and dont lie.

Have fun!

Indy
3rd June 2009, 4:57 AM
I havn't started my Fossil race, yet. I been dangerously busy in real life with Most everything now. X_X

Hopefully I willcome across soem Helix ones when I get time.

Virtuos
3rd June 2009, 5:25 AM
yay, new members! welcome to the club, drake and suicune lover.

well, for me, i've been unlucky and i am not seeing fossils for a while, but i've got every fossil that can be found...
*puts some random fact*
I have 16 everstones, those everstones just keep coming. LOL

-Dark-Knight-
3rd June 2009, 6:00 AM

well, for me, i've been unlucky and i am not seeing fossils for a while, but i've got every fossil that can be found...
*puts some random fact*

really?
I hardly get everstones.
I keep on getting heart scales.
I have 19 heart scales -_-
And for the fossils, i have 19. How about you guys?

Indy
3rd June 2009, 6:11 AM

*puts some random fact*

Everstone factory? :3

This is an odd question for everyone. Have you ever gone underground and thought you were gonna find that certain item? However, end up with nothing or what you never expected?

Happened to me when I was looking for a thunderstone. I found serval water stones and plates.

Virtuos
3rd June 2009, 7:13 AM
^yes, yes i do.

i was finding and collecting heart scales when all i got was... hmm.... lets see...

found 2 plates, 20 + spheres, 3 fossils, 7 + shards, 7 everstones, a couple of evolutionary stones, then walah! 1 heart scale. it was so frustrating that i didnt go to the underground the next day. lol.

@ -Dark-Knight- : lolMG you're sooo lucky! 19 heart scales? wow. just wow.

-Dark-Knight-
3rd June 2009, 7:40 AM
lucky?
lol
nah. I'd rather want some plates, an odd key stone, or some evolution stones rather than heart scales. Oh well.
I currently have...19 fossils...still.
lol
No lie, i really found 19 of them.
(Hope nobody is lying on here about them having/finding this and that...-_-)

suicune lover
3rd June 2009, 4:21 PM
So wit were talking about our finds?
Lets see....
26 fossils, too many HS, 5 plates, 20 Evo stones, 5 rare bones (I collect them, dont sell them :P) and looooooads of them shards. OF couse this is all on Diamond.

Mr. Joker
3rd June 2009, 9:47 PM
I am here. Sorry, it is the end of the year and I have been really busy At the Moment.

I have had a number of Fiction ideas pop in my head the last couple days, and I have on that I think you guys may like.

Cover up
50 years after the battle for Sinnoh, 3 teens head into the Underground. The underground was blown into peaces during the war by the Sinnoh Goverment. Meany people think that it was to kill the rebels that may be hiding in the Underground. But the teens soon find out that it was a goverment cover up from something that is un-imaganale. (Should be out mid-July)

maxim565
5th June 2009, 11:25 AM
Ooh, I must join this club. Really.

So far in Platinum, I've only collected 12 Fossils. If I remember, 3 Dome Fossils, 3 Helix Fossils, 1 Claw Fossils ,3 Armor Fossils and 2 Old Amber [wait, did Old Amber counted?]

I have a bad luck when digging. The Element Stone, Hard Stone and Everstone keep on coming. So when I got a Damp Rock or something, it was like "Too bad! Your bag is full!"

P.S. : man.. this thread makes me feel like a loser for putting a Fossil Collector as my title...

Virtuos
5th June 2009, 11:44 AM
^ Please read the rules, and try again. Did you send your treasures to the bag? You must. if not, it will keep saying "Too Bad! Your bag is Full". And yes. Old Amber is counted as a fossil.

@Mr. Joker : That's amazing! I hope you'd think of ideas, i'd love to read your fic.

Question : Is the odd keystone counted as a treasure?

Bad luck so far. I only managed to get 2 fossils, which counts to 18 (ahh.. the lazyness.) And how is everyone doing?

maxim565
5th June 2009, 12:02 PM
^ Please read the rules, and try again. Did you send your treasures to the bag? You must. if not, it will keep saying "Too Bad! Your bag is Full". And yes. Old Amber is counted as a fossil.

@Mr. Joker : That's amazing! I hope you'd think of ideas, i'd love to read your fic.

Bad luck so far. I only managed to get 2 fossils, which counts to 18 (ahh.. the lazyness.) And how is everyone doing?

I know, Im too lazy to put up the treasures..

sorry, I read the rules again

I would like to join this club. I like to dig up some fossils, playing traps with my friends, etc. Im a fan of Fossil Pokemon, especially Bastiodon, Cradily and Omastar

Virtuos
5th June 2009, 12:26 PM
^and accepted! Welcome to the club! i hope you'd have a good time here.

nothing much to say here...

maxim565
5th June 2009, 12:30 PM
Err, I have a question. Here in DPPt, fossils is not a Key Items right? So, I can hold it to my Pokemon and trade it, so the person that get my Pokemon also get fossils too?

Aww man, I badly want a Root Fossil.. I love Cradily.

Virtuos
5th June 2009, 12:44 PM
^Yes, i think you can make a pokemon hold it so you can trade it... And do you love Cradily? I love Cradily :)

And, maxim, do you want to join our fossil hunt race? we would love another participant...

mespritchaser
5th June 2009, 2:11 PM
I moved to a new Secret Base, in case you guys don`t know. :D
My fossils remain the same number. I`m trapped in the middle of the Elite 4 so I couldn`t get out. D:
And, I have a question. Where can you put a doll? Because I don`t really want my Glameow scattering around the floor after all... where should I put it?

maxim565
6th June 2009, 8:23 AM
^Yes, i think you can make a pokemon hold it so you can trade it... And do you love Cradily? I love Cradily :)

And, maxim, do you want to join our fossil hunt race? we would love another participant...

I wish to..

My DS have a problem.. So I can't join in right now

And yeah, I love Cradily. It's awesome and I've discovered that Barrier Amnesia Cradily can be stronger than Mewtwo.

Mr. Joker
6th June 2009, 3:36 PM

Thanks, I have started on it! It may be out sooner then expected, but I need a Beta, and change some things, but I still gotta get another 7 Pages typed before I even think about posting it...

I was thinking yesterday, I am having one of the 3 males in the fiction have a Bastiodon. I have it becouse they get into a battle underground with a Legendary Pokemon, they escape riding away on it (Bastiodon). I was thinking that the Bastiodon be 10 feet tall, but is that to much?

Pingouin7
6th June 2009, 9:15 PM
I would like to join this club. I like to go underground and fool around.

We need more activity~

I am going to have to say that I am hoping for a better underground in HGSS, I am hoping that it will change evreytime you go down. I also am hoping that it will be able to connect with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Oh yeah, is anyone getting the Lucario Doll for underground bases?

Different underground everytime you go down wouldn't work on Wireless. You would see people in walls, etc...

What's the Lucario Doll? I thought it was only in Japan...

You're the owner. You should know if it's accepted in the race.

maxim565
7th June 2009, 8:11 AM
Ok... now this is a really stupid question, but is it possible to go Wi-Fi at the Underground? If yes, could you please tell me how?

Mr. Joker
7th June 2009, 4:40 PM
You're the owner. You should know if it's accepted in the race.
No he shouldn't. The Race was my idea. And sence it is rarer then a fossil, I will let it count. (To be honest, i really don't like your (Pingouin7) attitude)

Ok... now this is a really stupid question, but is it possible to go Wi-Fi at the Underground? If yes, could you please tell me how?

No it isn't. If it was I would be underground 24/7.

So, yesterday, I was playing my Platinum and I noticed a little black spot on my screen :'( and I went online and found out that I could exchange my DS Light for a DSi at Gamestop (But still had to pay a little money). Does anyone have a DSi and can you see a deffrence with mining?

This is a note to all the one liners in the club:

ONE LINING IS NOT ALOUD IN THE CLUBS! PLEASE STOP, IF NEEDED I WILL CONTACT THE OWNER AND WE WILL FIND SOME SORT OF BAN TO THE ONE LINERS.

And I guess your in Pingouin7

Virtuos
8th June 2009, 9:21 AM
oh yah. i have found one, but only ONE fossil. The world hates me. Anyways, i think i'll be inactive starting next week. I'll be here on saturdays, but i will not post that frequently. So Co-owners, kindly take over while im gone.

and, oh yah.

Please, as much as possible,
NO ONE LINING
unless something needs confirming and such. I beg you.

If this keeps going i will be forced to put an infraction system.

yah.

-Dark-Knight-
8th June 2009, 3:10 PM
Hello everyone!
Sorry i have been inactive, i was kinda busy.
As for the underground, i have 27 fossils in all.

How many do you guys have?

Mr. Joker
8th June 2009, 5:03 PM
Oh noes, one of our Co-owners (me being the other one), is one-lining :( Please edit your post so it isnt a one liner. BTW, The reasons why one-lining isnt allowed, is becouse one lines tend to be like spam.

Anyways, My fiction should be out next month, I hope that you guys will read it =]

-Dark-Knight-
9th June 2009, 5:38 AM
Im one lining?
I though one lining is like just a one line reply like this:

Hi, how is everyone doing? Im doing pretty good.

maxim565
9th June 2009, 7:55 AM
Yay! Root Fossil is in my hand!

Well, I mean, this is my first time I got a Root Fossil. So now... I've completed all kind of Fossils!

so far, 19 Fossils.

maxim565
9th June 2009, 8:14 AM
topics.

What Pokemon do you think deserved to be a Fossil Underground?
Relicanth, maybe. Mamoswine would be awesome.

Pokemaniac Erika
12th June 2009, 10:11 AM
This is an odd question for everyone. Have you ever gone underground and thought you were gonna find that certain item? However, end up with nothing or what you never expected?

Happened to me when I was looking for a thunderstone. I found serval water stones and plates.

It happen to me.
I found heart scales, again and again then I got about 20 of them in my bag when I done digging.
I think I'm in a bad luck, because I lost my diamond and I most stop digging treasures D: (hope can get platinum or HgSs soon)

-Dark-Knight-
14th June 2009, 6:00 AM
What happened to this club....
Is it dead?