PDA

View Full Version : The Daycare Center

Kaori
26th May 2009, 11:01 PM
Well I have been playing through my Pearl game recently, and I've been wondering. Don't you think it would be cool to have your pokemon be seen outside of the Daycare where the Bunearys and them are? I think it would be a fascinating add, but then again it would be pretty awkward to see pokemon like Cresselia, Darkrai, etc. out there.

So my question is, what do you guys think of this idea?

SlaytanicFanatic
27th May 2009, 2:26 AM
I think it would be pretty cute!
...But it wouldn't be so cute if they... you know... Well, how do you think they lay all those eggs? XD

Beotium
27th May 2009, 8:19 PM
I think that idea, since Platinum cannot be changed anymore, will perhaps be used in HG/SS as G/S also let you see your Pokes and even interact with it.

Luxraymaster
27th May 2009, 8:24 PM
yeah that would be awesome and with all the new overworld sprites they use for the daycare center they could also use for a new place like amity square

serebiifreak
27th May 2009, 8:57 PM
It would be cool, but they don't have a sprite for every pokemon. Plus the Giratina sprite is like massive, so seeing that in the daycare would be strange.

SlaytanicFanatic
27th May 2009, 10:18 PM
I personally think you should be allowed to have your pokemon follow you, like in Yellow. Except if a Wailord or a Groudon was following you. XD

TrainerCasey
27th May 2009, 10:25 PM
Maybe if its like Amity Square it would be easier.
The problem they have today with sprites in the day care is that their was like 6 sprites total in G/S determined by body. So thats the big problem for todays games. =\
It would be great to actually go into the daycare and talk to your pokemon like in G/S.

suicune lover
27th May 2009, 10:59 PM
The problem they have today with sprites in the day care is that their was like 6 sprites total in G/S determined by body. So thats the big problem for todays games. =\
Lets see.....493 pokemon x 8 spries = 3844 sprites + Castrofm/Giratina/Arceus/Shaymins/Burmy/Wormadam's different forms s that would be around 4000 extra sprites. 8000 if they include shinys. Thats is alot.

TurtwigFan1
30th May 2009, 7:09 PM
It would be good, but maybe only for Pokémon upto 5 feet?

Luxe
2nd June 2009, 11:54 PM
It would be kind of awkward seeing an arceus playing with buneary.... or a celebi, which would probably travel freely through time if it did not have trainer supervision. a Wailord would be pretty freaky. Or a kyogre. OMG lol imagine if you put in Dialga and Palkia and they started battling! xD!!!

Cruisercard
3rd June 2009, 3:31 AM
Good news: In Gold and Silver you could see the overworld sprites in the Daycare. Guess what games are being remade? They probably won't make special sprites like when you see a Pokemon in the overworld but the ones from when you look at the PKMN from the PC.

mxe567
3rd June 2009, 3:32 AM
I think it would be cool to see ur pokemon in the field

mxe567
3rd June 2009, 3:34 AM
I also think it would be awsume to see ur pokemon mating out in the open

Tenilius
13th July 2009, 1:18 PM
If they put those in HG/SS they could just use the overworld sprites they use for Pokémon following you, out of their Pokéball.

Madness
14th July 2009, 3:14 AM
The idea is rather nice. I'd enjoy to see my Pokemon playing around with the other Pokemon in there, I suppose. Nice, small addition.

Shining Mew
16th July 2009, 5:42 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=405639