PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Raising Club

AmazingPiplup
28th May 2009, 3:54 PM
The Pokemon Raising club is to talk about the raising of Pokemon. Do you evolve them? What's the highest level of Pokemon you raised from day one? Do you have any secrets about raising your Pokemon? This club is about talking about things like that! I'm making this club so experienced and new raisers can talk about how they raise there Pokemon. If you want to talk about raising Pokemon this is the club for you!

Rules

1. All Forum Rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266) and Club Rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375214) should be followed.
2. One liners are NOT allowed, with the exception being asking to join.
3. Flaming and trolling are NOT allowed.
4. Respect should be used, even if you don't agree with something someone said.
5. No swearing is allowed!
6. One person may ask to be co-owner for now.
7. Don't spam or double post! Edit button is your friend!
8. You may start new topics of your own whether you are Member, Co-Owner, or Owner.

Owner and Co-owner

AmazingPiplup ;393;

Mr. Joker

Memebers

Anakin Altomares Guardian

Topics that are or have been

- What's the highest level pokemon you've ever raised?

;393;

30th May 2009, 11:11 PM
May I please join this club AmazingPiplup.

Mr. Joker
30th May 2009, 11:17 PM
I would love to join your club AmazingPiplup. I raise my pokemon, I don't use rare candys, and I am a great breeder, if I may say so myself. I am a major fanboy of Raising Fossil and Baby pokemon. May I please be co-owner?

AmazingPiplup
30th May 2009, 11:52 PM
Of course both of you may join! :) And sure, Mr. Joker, you can be the Co-Owner.

Topic

What's the highest level of Pokemon you've raised?

For me it would be my Infernape, although it's only level 87.

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 12:29 AM
What's the highest level of Pokemon you've raised?
When I was 7 or 8 I chose Cyndaquil for my starter in Silver Version. I got it up to level 79 before the Pokemon Leuge (It was a Typlosion by then) and after that I raised to to level 100 on Mt. Silver, Hopegully i will be able to to the same in HGSS!

Thanks for letting me be a co-owner!

31st May 2009, 2:28 AM
The highest level of pokemon I've raised is Zapdos on my pokemon Yellow version it was the best pokemon on my team it knew Thunder, Thundershock, Drill Peck and Thunderbolt.

Mr. Joker
31st May 2009, 2:35 AM
2. One liners are NOT allowed, with the exception being asking to join.

Please Remember~ I have no idea what I can do as co-owner, AmazingPiplup, if you can, please tell me what a Co-owner has the power to do, thank you.

As of now, I am raising Baby Shieldon, training them on the route near Sandgem town. It is fun seeing all the Bedoof (I love em) and Starley. I am hoping a Shiny one pops up, that be really nice. I am raising My Male Shieldon to be good in the Tough Catagory and my Female to be in the Cute catagory, thank goodness for Poffins!

AmazingPiplup
31st May 2009, 3:02 AM
Tomorrow I'll be training up my Spoink and either Togekiss or Castform. I've noticed that my Infernape's highest stat is Sp. Atk. which is 256 (!) and although its speed should be higher than it it's less that both it's attack and special attack! (Attack is 233 and Speed is 225!) It looks like defeating ralts and kirlia has payed off. Although it only has one special attack move, so I should replace its flare blitz.

I love Shieldon, although their speed is terrible its good otherwise in my opinion. I have four from fossils, and I'm planning on training them all once I get a better main team.

pikadon92
4th June 2009, 5:12 AM
Althogh I'm not raising any pokemons yet, I'm planning to raise some anytime soon.

So can I join in this club?

And as for "What's the highest level of Pokemon you've raised?", Mine would have to be Charmander from Blue version, where I managed to raise it from 5 to 100.

AmazingPiplup
4th June 2009, 3:19 PM
Of course you may! :)

I just got my Infernape to level 98, almost 99. Once I do that I'm planning on raising some wild pokemon I found.

Where are the best places (In any game) to raise and/or level up Pokemon?

I'd say for Platinum, the survival area because of the gym leaders club. I just love how you get so many Exp. Points there! In diamond it'd just going along and battling trainers or wild Pokemon around the Resort area, the Survival area, and the Fight area.

PS, I added rule 8. It isn't much for you to worry about though. Really, it's just a reminder of what you can do.