PDA

View Full Version : Mamoswine Deck

Actingman00
31st May 2009, 9:50 PM
First deck I've ever really thought out, it's for modified. I just want to see what I could change on it :P

Pokemon - 17
4- Mamoswine (Stormfront)
3- Piloswine (Stormfront)
2- Swinub (Stormfront)
2- Swinub (Legends Awakened)
1- Abomasnow (Stormfront)
1- Abomasnow (Mysterious Treasures)
3- Snover (Stormfront)
1- Azelf (Legends Awakened)

Trainers/Supporters - 23
3- Rare Candy
3- Great Ball
4- Technical Machine TS-1
2- Pokemon Rescue
3- Switch
4- Roseannes Research
4- Bebe's Search

Energys - 20
8- Water Energy
8- Fighting Energy
4- Call Energy

My strategy is to get the Mamoswines out asap because it's attack does 60 plus 10 for each swinub, 20 for each piloswine and 40 for each mamoswine on your bench. The great balls and call energys can get my Swinubs out while my bebe's searchs plus my rare candy's can skip the piloswine's and get my mamoswines out right away. Roseanne's Research can get my energys quickly and technical machine ts-1 can get more evolutions out as well.

I might only use the stormfront Swinubs for the paralyze/asleep attack, but the LA ones can bring one pokemon from the discard pile into my hand, so I'm not sure. I'm also trying to fit in an Azelf and maybe another Snover.

GFDitto
3rd June 2009, 8:03 AM
My advice is drop the Abomasnows and Azelf, and run 4-4-4 Mamoswine, and throw in 3-3 Lucario LA (the one with Spike Lariat).

GFDitto
3rd June 2009, 8:08 AM
My advice is drop the Abomasnows and Azelf, and run 4-4-4 Mamoswine, and throw in 3-3 Lucario LA (the one with Spike Lariat). Also, drop 2 Bebe's Search and throw in a pair of Pokedex HANDY910is, drop 2 each of the Fighting and Water energies, and add in a pair of Amulet Coin and a pair of Warp Point. You're running too many supporters. Trainers add to the speed of the deck, and with a Mamoswine deck, you need a lot of speed.

Btw, sry, did not mean to double post...accidentally clicked the "Post Reply" button, and it didn't act like it loaded.

Excitable Boy
3rd June 2009, 8:48 PM
My advice is drop the Abomasnows and Azelf, and run 4-4-4 Mamoswine, and throw in 3-3 Lucario LA (the one with Spike Lariat). Also, drop 2 Bebe's Search and throw in a pair of Pokedex HANDY910is, drop 2 each of the Fighting and Water energies, and add in a pair of Amulet Coin and a pair of Warp Point. You're running too many supporters. Trainers add to the speed of the deck, and with a Mamoswine deck, you need a lot of speed.

Ignore everything bolded.

Add another Snover/Abomasnow pair, swap Switch for Warp Point, swap Pokemon Rescue for Night Maintenance, and swap TMTS1 for 2 Uxies, a Luxury Ball, and an Azelf. Then, drop another Water and another Fighting, and you're at 60 cards.

iTHuNKie
9th June 2009, 4:26 AM
Nice Deck but you might want to watch out for the StormFront Bronzong with Heavy Potential it's attack; Put a number of damage counters on each of your opponents Pokemon equal to the number of [C] energy in that Pokemon's Retreat Cost. With a bench full of 5 retreat Mamoswine 5 DMG CNTRS a turn could put you in some trouble.