PDA

View Full Version : The Playstation Series Fan Club

-Dark-Knight-
31st May 2009, 11:11 PM
First of all, NO XBOX/XBOX 360 FANS ALLOWED!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/playstation.jpg

Welcome to the Playstation Series Fan Club. The purpose of this club is to discuss anything Playstation related. - Which means anything about PS3, PS2, or PS1. - You can also join if your just a fan of the Playstation series. We're also here to praise Sony for the marvelous masterpiece of a gaming machine. - Not really praise, but you get it. Also, if you’re going to diss the Xbox/Xbox 360, please don't cuss.

Here are more specific rules needed to be followed:

~~~~If you wish to join, please put this in your first post in this club: I (Username) have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to follow them.
If you don't, it means you have not read the rules, and are not allowed in the club.~~~~

1. All SPPF rules apply
2. Use proper language. This means use proper grammar. If your post is one big run-on sentence or your post is incomprehensible, it's SPAM.
3. Only Co-owners or the Owner (Which is me) may give strikes.
4. No flaming.
5. No SPAM.
6. No trollers.
7. Don't get off topic.
8. Don’t complain how Co-owners or the owners (Which is me) do their jobs.
9. Don't double post.
10. Don't talk about the Xbox/Xbox 360 unless your going to say the PS3 is better or if your going to diss it. Only talk about the Playstation series.
11. If you use any of the clubs images, be sure to give credit to whoever made it.
12. If a Xbox/Xbox 360 supporter comes here and disses the PS3 or says the Xbox/Xbox 360 is better, don't start a feud. Just let the Owner (Which is me)/Co-owners handle it.
13. No one-lining.

Strikes:

-First Strike: Warning.
-Second Strike: Another Warning.
-Third Strike: One-Week Ban.
-Fourth Strike: Month Ban.
-Fifth Strike: Permanent ban.

Owner:

1 And Only: -Dark-Knight-

Members:

1. Solstice

Co-owners:

1. TheSequelReturns

I am currently looking for three Co-owners. Just tell me if you want to be a Co-owner.

Banned Members:

None. Lets keep it that way :).

1. What's you favorite PS1 game?
2. What's you favorite PS2 game?
3. What's you favorite PS3 game?
4. How many PS1, PS2, & PS3 games do you have in all?
5. What do you love about the PS1, PS2, or PS3?
6. Will you get the PS4 when it comes out?
7. Which PS2 design do you own/prefer, the original or the slim?

If you have topic ideas, just tell me, don't be shy to tell me.

If you wish to use any of the clubs images, remove the asterisk (*) and give proper credit to whoever made it.

If you have any PS3 artwork, show me it. Don't be shy.
One more thing about PS3 pictures/artwork, I don't want to see a normal picture of a regular PS3. Be creative. For example, a picture of a PS3 knocking out an Xbox 360 is being creative. A regular PS3 with a controller in not being creative.

By -Dark-Knight-

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/playstation.jpg[/CENTER]

[*IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/playstation.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

By -Dark-Knight-

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/20081212-PS320KoE.png

[*IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/20081212-PS320KoE.png[/IMG]

By -Dark-Knight-

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/p.gif (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9790164#post9790164)

[*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9790164#post9790164"][*IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/lgranata/p.gif[/IMG][/URL*]

Well, that's about it.
Please, talk about the Playstation series ONLY, unless you're going to diss the Xbox/Xbox 360.

Let's show the world that the Playstation series are the best gaming consoles ever made!

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 6:25 AM
Bump.
Cmon people.
No one here own a PS3?

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 7:33 AM
I (TheSequelReturns) have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to follow them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't own a PS3 (yet) but I love my PS2 so I guess I'll join up.

1. What's you favorite PS1 game?

The Legend of Dragoon

2. What's you favorite PS2 game?

Either Persona 3: FES or Persona 4 (Also a notable mention to Kingdom Hearts 2 and Shadow of the Colossus)

3. What's you favorite PS3 game?

Little Big Planet (possibly)

4. How many PS1, PS2, & PS3 games do you have in all?

About 20 (almost all PS2 games)

5. What do you love about the PS1, PS2, or PS3?

That they have so many good RPGs.

6. Will you get the PS4 when it comes out?

As long as its affordable, then yes.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 7:35 AM
Welcome!
Would you like to be a co-owner? - A (good) co-owner?

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 7:39 AM
Hmm, I can keep some new topics on the board if necessary and various other general upkeep things. But I do have to warn you that I'm not particularly skilled at pointing out the mistakes of others in a polite way, so I generally avoid doing it. But I guess that's what the other co-owners are for so sure, why not?

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 7:41 AM
Ok :)
One more thing, im guessing you didnt read the rules?
Please read them.

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 7:48 AM
Oh, Sorry. I guess I came pretty close to breaking rule #7 (and perhaps #6) there didn't I? o.o'

I read over the rules before I posted the first time, but for some reason my mind skipped over that one. Anyway, thanks for the offer.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 7:50 AM
Not really, but your missing something.
Read over the rules from the begining to the end.
Your missing something....

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 7:50 AM
Of course, I'm on practically everyday as it is. I mainly keep watch on the RPG and Clubs sections, and I have a few clubs I keep up with too so I'm used to checking this part of the forums.

EDIT: How did I miss that? o.o' Well, I am known to miss the forest for the trees if you know what I mean.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 7:54 AM
Read over the rules from the begining to the end.
Your missing something....

EDIT: OK, since you dont seem to find it in the rules of this club, il just show you what it ssays in the very begining.

~~~~If you wish to join, please put this in your first post in this club: I (Username) have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to follow them.
If you don't, it means you have not read the rules, and are not allowed in the club.~~~~

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 7:57 AM
I spotted it, but I put it up in my first post like it said. I put an EDIT on my previous post, but I guess you didn't see it.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 7:59 AM
OH ok sorry.
Well...welcome!

I wish you luck as a mod/co-owner!

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2009, 8:01 AM
Okay, thanks. Well, its getting late where I'm at (2 in the morning) so I'm gonna try and get some sleep. I'll leave you a new topic though:

Which PS2 design do you own/prefer, the original or the slim?

Personally, I own one of the boxy originals, but I like the slims just because they're quieter.

-Dark-Knight-
1st June 2009, 3:49 PM
Alright.
Nice topic.
Spread the news if you can.

I own both but i like the slim.
Why?
Its thinner, (dont know about you but the slimmer makes less noise than the original), its cooler looking, and its smaller.

Solstice
2nd June 2009, 4:19 AM
I Solstice have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to follow them.

What's your favorite PS1 game?
series.

What's your favorite PS2 game?
Gran Turismo 4, obviously.

What's your favorite PS3 game?
Killzone 2, Uncharted, Resistance, Gran Turismo 5

How many PS1, PS2, & PS3 games do you have in all?
10 PS1, 14 PS2 and 13 PS3.

What do you love about the PS1, PS2, or PS3?
The games. It's the best console for race games and it has good RPG's as well. Plus many other things, like the controller, Sony's service etc.

Will you get the PS4 when it comes out?
Maybe not right away, but I'll get it for sure.

The original, because you can switch it off. I have a slimline though.

TheSequelReturns
2nd June 2009, 11:25 PM
Hello Solstice, let me be the first to welcome you to the club.

-Dark-Knight-
4th June 2009, 5:53 AM
Well, i guess this club died....already :(.
I wonder why nobody really joined here......
Well.....i guess i will tell a mod to close it next week.

TheSequelReturns
4th June 2009, 7:12 AM
Well, i guess this club died....already :(.
I wonder why nobody really joined here......
Well.....i guess i will tell a mod to close it next week.

Hey, don't you think its a bit early for that? I've had clubs go without a post for over a month and be revived with a single post. This club's only been around a few days. Lets just wait and see how this turns out.

-Dark-Knight-
4th June 2009, 8:00 AM
ummm...ok then.
Man i thought this club was going to be full with members.
Ughh.