PDA

View Full Version : The Spectrum League

Pages : [1] 2 3

xEmerald
1st June 2009, 12:50 AM
http://i28.*******.com/352f98m.png

Updates:
August 30; Forums are down for maintenance.
August 28; Tournament has a host.
June 5; All Gym spots are filled!
May 31; Spectrum reopened!

Reminders; Please ask Elites to battle, and we are bored! We don't go in order with the game, and there is no difference in strength here. (: So please challenge us. You just can't challenge the Champion to battle without battling the gym leaders, elites, and frontiers first unless they are unavailable for battle. (: Please post as often as you can on here and the forums (in my signature) and the chat box does not count! You do not have to become a member to challenge us, but if you want to participate in our events you MUST be a member or affiliate.

Twilight Trainer is now hosting the Frontier Tournament which will be starting in mid-late September! Prepare your teams and battle!

;133; Introduction

Welcome, Serebii members to the one and only, Spectrum League. My name is Emerald, and I am the creator of the league. Spectrum is a place for trainers to come together to battle with each other, and more. We are not just a league of Gyms, and Elites. But we are like a family. We are a friendly community that talks about the recent Pokemon games such as Platinum, and upcoming ones like HG/SS! Spectrum will hold tournaments with special prizes, have Pokemon-related games, and much more. Come join the fun!

[We actually have a forum as well, but since I must respect Serebii rules of not advertising other sites it shall not be posted here. I am sorry.]

;134; Background

Spectrum was one of the first Pokemon league’s one Serebii back in 2006 before Diamond/Pearl were out in the United States, but unfortunately back then Serebii did not allow leagues and clans to be created due to spam. We were very successful, and one of the most active leagues (even threads) on Serebii, but because of the rule change we had to wait to release the league back again.

During that period of Serebii closing all the league/clan threads, Spectrum started to die, and we tried everything we could to keep it active, but we could not due to school/work/etc. But now we are back, and want the league to become as successful as before. Now that Platinum is out, and HG/SS is being anticipated we hope to see the league active again.

;135; Activities

• Battle and trade Pokemon with fellow members.
• Challenge and battle the Gym leaders and Elites for badges!
• Hang out and chat about anything league/Pokemon related.
• Monthly tournaments with prizes.
• Share helpful advice for other members.
• Role-play, and share your artwork/stories/etc.
• Friendly community and no strict rules.
• And much, much more!

;136; The Rules

• Follow all Serebii.net rules.
• Do not request for positions that are already filled.
• Do not disconnect from battles purposely.
• Do not beg for people to battle or trade you. Be patient.
• Do not abuse swear words and spam.
• Hacking Pokemon's stats/EVs/ect is prohibited.
• Show respect to all members, including staff.
• Do not make posts like "I just ranked up!" You may put in as a PS or edit in your post, but do not only say you ranked up.
• Please do not type like, "LOL!!1! I BAET U WIH MAH CHAIRZARDZ!!! LULZ!1!77!1" It's very annoying...
• Gym leaders, frontiers, and elites are not limited to one type of Pokemon in Wi-fi battles.
• In order to become Champion, you must have beaten all of the Gym Leaders and Spectrum Seven. You're name will be posted on the Hall of Fame, and if someone challenges you to become the new Champion, and you lose or purposely disconnect they will become the new Champion.
• Have fun!

;196; The Team

Gym Leaders;

I. THIS SPOT IS OPEN! MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS.
II. Neto (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=129349) - 2836-5894-4177
III. G.Yama (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=107193) - 4683-4672-5486
IV. Dragon (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=135324) - 1805-8885-8954
V. Gorgonopsid (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=104516) - 2793-6917-0170
VI. Ginji (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=93551) - 5326-8384-9639
VII. Gengar (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=134784) - 5069-9818-9169
VIII. Wolf (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=133397) - 3395-0826-3602

Spectrum Seven;

I. THIS SPOT IS OPEN. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS.
II. Houndoom (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=62902)- 3136-4913-0351
III. Rikster101 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=66883) - 0989-7615-2810
IV. Psycho Espeon (http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showuser=60) - 4296-4632-4264
V. Buster the Fox (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=135965) - 3179-9676-8575
VI. Kennetic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=71422) - 0990-0469-3458
VII. Voltaic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=32562) - Currently not accepting matches.

The Champion; Emerald (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=103562) - Currently not accepting matches.

Forum Manager; Empoleon (http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showuser=15)

I.

Hall of Fame:

None yet! Be first on the list!

;197; Want to become a Member/Challenger?

It is requested that you fill out this form, before you start posting here. It gives us a bit of info on yourself, so we can get to know you better, during our time together in the league.

Name:
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:
Why would you want to join?:
Friend Code (If you have one):

;470; Want to become a Gym Leader?

It is required to fill out this form in order to become one. Read the rules before applying for a position. Gym leaders/or frontiers are not limited to one type. You may have any Pokemon you want. You must have decent grammar.

Name:
Gym Team:
Friend Code:
Favorite Types:
Reason: Please have a good reason at least two-three sentences. Don't just say "Because I like them." I mean that is a good reason, but it is not the reason for you're team. You will be given another chance to redo the application, but please refrain from posting like that. Say something about the league and how you would be a good member, etc.

xEmerald
The Houndoom
SenKrusnik101
Voltiac
Psycho Espeon
Buster the Fox
BigTigga3
Michael1992
Dragonphantom
Twilight_Trainer
Greatyama
Netosenpai
Hellfiredragon9
Gorgonopsid Master
Ginji
Dusk Sweep 0x9
-Gengar-
Chelsea Star
Ima_penguin_95
POK(E)XPERT
Rhonin
Andyhaj
Kira_95
Strik3
gyarados151
heydude6969
Rezon
dragon_trainer!
nikolaspcc
blurninja
DragonTamer87
Yoshis97
chiefsizzlechest
Getuige
iBattle
JD Kids
Centurion452
-Discord-
calum
Andrew1239
Empoleon69
blisseymaster
LooneyLuke
Bestgamepearl
Aura44
Michael77
Coontank
Thanks to Azure_Wolf to the amazing banner!
Thanks to the loyal staff and members who stuck with us all this time, and thanks to former staff who helped out very much.

;471; And most importantly have fun!

T.W.I.
2nd June 2009, 7:40 AM
I must personally say, after taking a hiatus from pokemon for years on end, it is great to return to the pokemon community in a time of connecting! Years ago I always dreamnt to be a gym leader for a league, and I am hoping you would acept my application for a position.

I may not have much pressence on this board, but my knowledge and skill is not limited to as such. I have a 'competitive team' that also follows the theory of 'play with your favs'. I'm a stiffler for rules and also abide by the item clause for my team.

Please see below for my application.

Name: Ken, the 'kennetic' leader
Gym Team: Brozong Lucario Metagross Empoleon Skarmory Jirachi
Friend Code: PLT 0130 8461 0962
Favorite Types: Steel Psychic
Reason: A combination of two forms of kinetic energy, brute force and mind power.

Dragonphantom
2nd June 2009, 8:08 AM
Name: Phantom (In game: Hikari)
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Aerodactyl, Shiny Umbreon, Togekiss, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Suicune(Will possibly be replaced by a Vaporeon for gyms/trainers who don't allow legends), (Last Pokemon is often switched around)
Why would you want to join? After reading the whole first post, this league sounds really fun, especially Roleplay^^ Being able to just chat and trade with others is also cool =3
Freind code: 0903 8873 3010

Ginji
2nd June 2009, 8:47 AM
May I be a gym leader please?

Name: Ginji, the "Ace of speed" leader
Gym Team: shiny weavile, aerodactyl, shiny jolteon, shiny gyarados, shiny starmie, shiny latios (the last one usually changes)
Friend Code:5326 8384 9639
Favorite Types: dragon, ice, psychic, fire, dark, electric
Reason: I like these types for they're power and speed

Gorgonopsid Master
2nd June 2009, 8:59 AM
Can I apply to be a gym leader?

Name: Gorgonopsid Master
Gym Team: Gyarados, Blissey, Registeel, Flygon, Cresselia, Suicune
Friend Code: My diamond one is in my sig
Favorite Types: Dragon, Water, Steel, Normal, Psychic
Reason: They are cool

-Gengar-
2nd June 2009, 10:58 PM
I have high hopes for this League. In the meantime, I'd like to be a Gym Leader.

Name: Gengar
Gym Team: Gengar, Salamence, Swampert, Empoleon, Scizor, Jolteon (last one can be switched out)
Friend Code: 5069 9818 9169
Favorite Types: Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Electric, Fire
Reason: They work, they're cool, and I like them.

greatyama
3rd June 2009, 12:05 AM
I want to apply as a gym leader

Name: Greatyama
Gym Team: Ludicolo, Houndoom, Hitmonlee, Pikachu, Kingdra, Porygon-Z
Friend Code: 4683 4672 5486
Favorite Types: Water
Reason: My favorite type is water because water pokemons can kill both fire and grass types.

*my gym pokemons might change a little bit but i already have those pokemons

Andrew1239
3rd June 2009, 1:13 AM
This seems like a clan and gl with it

xEmerald
3rd June 2009, 4:12 AM
I must personally say, after taking a hiatus from pokemon for years on end, it is great to return to the pokemon community in a time of connecting! Years ago I always dreamnt to be a gym leader for a league, and I am hoping you would accept my application for a position.

I may not have much pressence on this board, but my knowledge and skill is not limited to as such. I have a 'competitive team' that also follows the theory of 'play with your favs'. If possible, I would have a ruling in my gym of 'No Legends' (birds,beasts,regis, etc.) as I believe all other pokemon should be able to work together quite well without the use of creatures of legend. I'm a stiffler for rules and also abide by the item clause for my team.

Please see below for my application.

Name: Ken, the 'kennetic' leader
Gym Team: Girafarig, Skarmory, Heracross, Bronzong, Lucario, Gallade
Friend Code: PLT 0130 8461 0962
Favorite Types: Steel, Psychic, Fighting
Reason: A combination of two forms of kinetic energy, brute force and mind power.

You sound like you would be a great gym leader for the league. You are accepted! I like your team as well. Welcome to the league, and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to battle any one who challenges you, and you may challenge other members/gyms/elites as well (as long as they are available)! :)

---------

Name: Phantom (In game: Hikari)
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Aerodactyl, Shiny Umbreon, Togekiss, Shiny Houndoom, Shiny Suicune(Will possibly be replaced by a Vaporeon for gyms/trainers who don't allow legends), (Last Pokemon is often switched around)
Why would you want to join? After reading the whole first post, this league sounds really fun, especially Roleplay^^ Being able to just chat and trade with others is also cool =3
Freind code: 0903 8873 3010

Very nice application for a member (nice and friendly!), you are accepted! (:

----------

To Ginji, Gorgonopsid Master, -Gengar-, and greatyama: You all have really great applications, but I am sorry to say that I made a change of the application that is here -

Name:
Gym Team:
Friend Code:
Favorite Types:
Reason: Please have a good reason at least two-three sentences. Don't just say "Because I like them." I mean that is a good reason, but it is not the reason for you're team. You will be given another chance to redo the application, but please refrain from posting like that. Say something about the league and how you would be a good member, ect.

It is not about the favorite types or your team. Sorry to make that confusing. ): Ken was accepted even though having a long reason, because he had a wonderful introduction to his post, and you can do the same thing! If it is not too much to ask if you can re-apply, I will accept or decline you (but since we need them, you'll probably get it unless it is bad). :)

----------

Thank you, Andrew1239. Spectrum was originally a league back in December 2006 on here, so I didn't want to change it. It is a league and clan you could say, but clans usually do not have gym leaders, frontiers, and elites (Spectrum Six is our own special elite group). :3

T.W.I.
3rd June 2009, 4:34 AM
Wow, I'm quite speechless and excited :D I'm also into heavy r/p so i'll gladly contribute however I can do the league. I'll probably have a gym badge designed for tomorrow and have more info on my character. Can't wait to see my name on the gym leaders list up there :P

Netosenpai
3rd June 2009, 4:49 AM
Hi there, this seems to be a great league from the past resurging from the ashes and about to become a big community which I don't want to be left out.

I'd like to join as a gym leader =D

Name: Neto
Gym Team: Abomasnow, mamoswine, froslass, walrein, tentacruel and zapdos or swampert depending if legends are or not allowed.
Friend Code: In sig
Favorite Types: As noticed ice
Reason: I like the ice type because it is one of the strongest type attacks, but what I like the most is that most of the people I've battled think so low of the type making it really underated and after being beaten realizing how powerful it can be.

I already know dragonphantom, grogonopsid master, genji, greatyama and gengar so I believe we are really going to get along.

Good luck to everyone.

xEmerald
3rd June 2009, 5:12 AM
Wow, I'm quite speechless and excited :D I'm also into heavy r/p so i'll gladly contribute however I can do the league. I'll probably have a gym badge designed for tomorrow and have more info on my character. Can't wait to see my name on the gym leaders list up there :P

I'm glad to hear that! :D I look forward with you being on our team. Oh, and awesome to hear about the badge! I wanted to make one myself, but haha, I am not that great with graphics. ^ ^' Either me or another elite will send you a PM, btw!

--------

Hi there, this seems to be a great league from the past resurging from the ashes and about to become a big community which I don't want to be left out.

I'd like to join as a gym leader =D

Name: Neto
Gym Team: Abomasnow, mamoswine, froslass, walrein, tentacruel and zapdos or swampert depending if legends are or not allowed.
Friend Code: In sig
Favorite Types: As noticed ice
Reason: I like the ice type because it is one of the strongest type attacks, but what I like the most is that most of the people I've battled think so low of the type making it really underated and after being beaten realizing how powerful it can be.

I already know dragonphantom, grogonopsid master, genji, greatyama and gengar so I believe we are really going to get along.

Good luck to everyone.

Wow, very nice application! It is great to see an Ice-type trainer on here. You are accepted! Oh, really? Well if you talk to them let them know if they reapply that I'll most likely accept them into the league as gym leaders as well! I hope you enjoy your stay at the Spectrum League, and have fun! Feel free to battle any challengers, and challenge any of the members yourself too! :3

greatyama
3rd June 2009, 5:24 AM
Name: G.YAMA
Gym Team:Ludicolo, Houndoom, Hitmonlee, Pikachu, Xatu, Lanturn
Friend Code:4683 4672 5486
Favorite Types:Water
Reason: The reason why I chose them is because they are underused/never used and they have great advantages when weather is set. I want to prove to people that they can become deadly if they are used properly at the right moment and can match the power of overused pokemons. Its not all about attacks but strategy too.

Dragonphantom
3rd June 2009, 5:30 AM
Oh, really? Well if you talk to them let them know if they reapply that I'll most likely accept them into the league as gym leaders as well! I

Neto is right, we all know each other and get along really well^^ Greatyama and Ginji are both excellent Pokemon trainers as well and I'm sure they would do really well as Gym Leaders.

*Waves* Hi everyone! Hope you all become Gym Leaders!

Buster The Fox
3rd June 2009, 5:38 AM
Name: G.YAMA
Gym Team:Ludicolo, Houndoom, Hitmonlee, Pikachu, Xatu, Lanturn
Friend Code:4683 4672 5486
Favorite Types:Water
Reason: The reason why I chose them is because they are underused/never used and they have great advantages when weather is set. I want to prove to people that they can become deadly if they are used properly at the right moment and can match the power of overused pokemons. Its not all about attacks but strategy too.

Hey, Buster The Fox here!(One of the Spectrum Elite)

I hereby approve of your Gym Leader-ship on behalf of Emerald and the League. Welcome!

greatyama
3rd June 2009, 5:43 AM
Hey, Buster The Fox here!(One of the Spectrum Elite)

I hereby approve of your Gym Leader-ship on behalf of Emerald and the League. Welcome!

Thank you!
you're from the Spectrum League Forums right?

Neto is right, we all know each other and get along really well^^ Greatyama and Ginji are both excellent Pokemon trainers as well and I'm sure they would do really well as Gym Leaders.

Thank you too for saying that

xEmerald
3rd June 2009, 6:05 AM
Thank you!
you're from the Spectrum League Forums right?

Congradulations and welcome to the league, greatyama! Like always, feel free to take on any challengers, and challenge other members yourself. :D Also, Buster is apart of the forums, yes. He is one of the staff and spectrum seven (which is our elites).

Everyone whom was accepted one of us will be sending you a PM soon, so just keep checking up on your inbox!

--- Once all the gym positions had been filled we may offer frontier brains next!]

... *realizes someone else posted* Hey, Dragonphantom! :O *waves*

Netosenpai
3rd June 2009, 6:34 AM
Hey buster the fox, wanna battle? xD

xEmerald
3rd June 2009, 6:46 AM
Well, good night everyone. I have finals tomorrow and Thursday, but hopefully I'll be on! Feel free to invite anyone over here to become a member or just to challenge us. Thanks so much for everyone who has joined, and let's all have fun with this! I'll start requesting for guild bars soon for your signatures if you want one! :3 Check your inboxes when you get our PM, too. It's kind of important for you to read! Haha, well see you all tomorrow or whenever I can get back on.

T.W.I.
3rd June 2009, 6:52 AM
This is so great the League is taking off :D I signed up for an account on the 'official' forums as per your sig xEmerald as the username Kennetic.

I think im gonna create a personal fanfic describing my character and teams origin. Where would I post it? On our forum or on the serebii one? I have a quick layout of it, but I plan to release chapters in time explaining everything in MUCH better detail. I'm also hoping to R/P with people in the League to assist in making my background/future story better.

I can also help people create badges, im wicked good at vector art.

Also, is there a place I can post the rule settings for my gym?

Btw, do u guys know who on the board to ask about renaming my serebii account? I don't want to open a new one and would like this one renamed to Kennetic if possible.

hellfiredragon9
3rd June 2009, 6:58 AM
I'll take a Gym spot if that's ok:

Name: Dragon
Gym Team: Ninjask, Gyarados, Salamence, Charizard, Staravia and Togekiss
Friend Code: 1805 8885 8954
Favorite Types: Flying, Dragon and Fire
Reason: This team is part of my Flying Dragon Team, and has been proven to be quite deadly against a wide variety of opponents. The second half of this team is for sheer annoyance, thus the unevolved Staravia. I feel this team would provide a considerable challenge to opponents to it and would make a great gym team. My skill level as a battler is high, and I feel I'd be an asset to this league as a gym leader.

I just realized I forgot to mention why those types are my favorites. Well, Flying types are amazingly diverse and offer a wide variety of different looks in a single team, much like my team does. Dragon types are sheer power types, and are formidable foes for any type of pokemon regardless of resistance or strength. And finally, I've always had an affinity for all things fire, and I love the beauty of a lit flame dancing in the wind. I hope I've impressed, because I would love to be a part of this community as a gym leader. Hope to be joining you guys soon :)

Buster The Fox
3rd June 2009, 7:03 AM
This is so great the League is taking off :D I signed up for an account on the 'official' forums as per your sig xEmerald as the username Kennetic.

I think im gonna create a personal fanfic describing my character and teams origin. Where would I post it? On our forum or on the serebii one? I have a quick layout of it, but I plan to release chapters in time explaining everything in MUCH better detail. I'm also hoping to R/P with people in the League to assist in making my background/future story better.

I can also help people create badges, im wicked good at vector art.

Also, is there a place I can post the rule settings for my gym?

Btw, do u guys know who on the board to ask about renaming my serebii account? I don't want to open a new one and would like this one renamed to Kennetic if possible.

Thanks for siging up! :)

Your fanfic sounds interesting.There's a fanFiction and RP board at TSL, so you can post it there if you want to.

There's also a Gym Leader board in the forum, which your meant to post your gym and gym rules in. :)

About re-naming your account, I wouldn't know...I'm actually new to Serebii myself, as you can plainly see. XD

Neto, I'de love to battle you, can you PM me with a date and time or something? I live in USA, western time...it would have to be a 'just for fun' battle though, since you havn't officially defeated all of the gym leaders yet. :)

Gorgonopsid Master
3rd June 2009, 7:17 AM
Gym Team: Metagross, Cresselia, Scizor, Starmie, Magnezone, Tyarnitar
Friend Code: In my sig (Diamond)
Favorite Types: Steel
Reason: Steel types are known for being the best defensive type there is howvere in this team I show pokemon that reflect their offensive options too. I have chosen this team to show how good an offensive pokemon team can be if it has defensive synergy.

Netosenpai
3rd June 2009, 7:45 AM
Neto, I'de love to battle you, can you PM me with a date and time or something? I live in USA, western time...it would have to be a 'just for fun' battle though, since you havn't officially defeated all of the gym leaders yet. :)

I know it would be just for fun xD, I live in Mexico with pacific time, so I don't believe the time will be a problem.

Ginji
3rd June 2009, 8:58 AM
May I be a gym leader or frontier brain please?

I never knew this was here in 2006, I would have join if I serious about battling.

Gym Team: shiny weavile, aerodactyl, shiny jolteon, shiny gyarados, shiny starmie, shiny latios (the last one usually changes)
Reason: hmmm well I chose these types for they're speed and ability not just because they are OU. I kinda put this team together at random when I started to get serious with this competitive battle thing. So sometimes I don't even know if this team is good or not but if you let me join your league I can see what needs to be changed to make a better team. ^_^

Dusk Sweep 0x9
3rd June 2009, 9:42 AM
Name: Dusk 'The Sweep' 0x9
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Sandstormers ftw.
Why would you want to join?:I like to join leagues and i think this one will take off.
Friend Code (If you have one): In my sig!!

And #$%& neto, and great yama are gym leaders....

Rikster101
3rd June 2009, 10:04 AM
Too lazy to create SenKrusnik101 account here..resorting to old Serebiiforums account.

Rikster101
3rd June 2009, 10:45 AM
hellfiredragon9, Ginji, Gorgonopsid Master vouched for until I know if I can approve people as well. :)

xEmerald
3rd June 2009, 8:38 PM
--- To anyone who was curious... I had an older account back then called, Umbreon_Forever that was in charge of the Sprectrum League back in '06-'07. This is just my new account for the league now. (:

Hey Rick! I am very glad you are on Serebii as well as the forums. You may accept/or decline people too! That would help out a lot. I'm posting the Wii, so I'll let you and Buster take over for now. xD Thanks guys! *hugs then vanishes... o3o*

-Gengar-
3rd June 2009, 11:02 PM
Let's try this again. I'd like to apply to be a gym leader or frontier brain.

Name: Gengar, the "offensive" leader
Gym Team: Gengar, Salamence, Swampert, Empoleon, Scizor, Jolteon (last one can be switched out)
Favorite Types: Ghost, Dragon, Steel
Reason: While my team may be a "balanced" team with 2 tanks, it leans toward being an offensive team. Each of my Pokemon can pack a lot of power, and an unprepared team will have a tough time. A great offense can be a good defense!

Oh, and hi Neto and Yama XD.

Buster The Fox
4th June 2009, 2:57 AM
Name: Gengar, the "offensive" leader
Favorite Types: Ghost, Dragon, Steel
Reason: While my team may be a "balanced" team with 2 tanks, it leans toward being an offensive team. Each of my Pokemon can pack a lot of power, and an unprepared team will have a tough time. A great offense can be a good defense!

Approved! Glad to have you with us, Gengar! ^_^

Reason: hmmm well I chose these types for they're speed and ability not just because they are OU. I kinda put this team together at random when I started to get serious with this competitive battle thing. So sometimes I don't even know if this team is good or not but if you let me join your league I can see what needs to be changed to make a better team. ^_^

Ginji...To tell you the truth, it seems a little iffy, and...well...

JUST KIDDING!! XD Approved! Great to have you with us. :)

Gym Team: Metagross, Cresselia, Scizor, Starmie, Magnezone, Tyarnitar
Friend Code: In my sig (Diamond)
Favorite Types: Steel
Reason: Steel types are known for being the best defensive type there is howvere in this team I show pokemon that reflect their offensive options too. I have chosen this team to show how good an offensive pokemon team can be if it has defensive synergy.

Sounds good; You're approved! ^_^

Name: Dragon
Gym Team: Ninjask, Gyarados, Salamence, Charizard, Staravia and Togekiss
Friend Code: 1805 8885 8954
Favorite Types: Flying, Dragon and Fire
Reason: This team is part of my Flying Dragon Team, and has been proven to be quite deadly against a wide variety of opponents. The second half of this team is for sheer annoyance, thus the unevolved Staravia. I feel this team would provide a considerable challenge to opponents to it and would make a great gym team. My skill level as a battler is high, and I feel I'd be an asset to this league as a gym leader.

I just realized I forgot to mention why those types are my favorites. Well, Flying types are amazingly diverse and offer a wide variety of different looks in a single team, much like my team does. Dragon types are sheer power types, and are formidable foes for any type of pokemon regardless of resistance or strength. And finally, I've always had an affinity for all things fire, and I love the beauty of a lit flame dancing in the wind. I hope I've impressed, because I would love to be a part of this community as a gym leader. Hope to be joining you guys soon!

Perfect, you're approved!

Hold on, do we have that many leader slots still open? ?_? I'll check...
EDIT: I'll get to you too, Dragon, sorry I forgot you...>.<
EDIT2: We do indeed have enough room; all of you are approved!

So, if anyone else wants to be a Gym Leader, YOU HAVE TO ACT NOW!!! We only have one slot left!! ^_^

T.W.I.
4th June 2009, 3:28 AM
Umm, i think we are full tho for gym leaders...I believe emerald forgot to mark down Dragonphantom on the list, he was accepted right after me. To my understanding our roster is:
Ken
Neto
Great Yama
Gengar
Dragon
Ginji
Gorgonopsid
Dragonphantom (Phantom)

Buster The Fox
4th June 2009, 3:51 AM
Very nice application for a member (nice and friendly!), you are accepted! (:

Phantom only applied as a member, not a leader. So we still have one slot open. Oh, and for any people who applied as members who have not been approved yet, I hereby approve all of you! ^^ We're always glad to have more members. :)

hellfiredragon9
4th June 2009, 4:13 AM
Thanks for the acceptance, I really look forward to the challenge :).

POK(E)XPERT
4th June 2009, 3:24 PM
Hey guys

I sent a pm to xEmerald.
I was hoping to be gym leader #8 if it is still available.

krazyelements241
4th June 2009, 11:21 PM
I would love to take part of this :) ill take the gym leader which ever is available :)

Name:JuAn
Gym Team: Mamoswine, Umbreon, Kingdra, Crobat, Exeggutor, Porygon-Z
Friend Code:1333 4146 1487
Favorite Types: Grass, Water, Ice, Psychic, Ghost
Reason: I like those pokemon types because of their power, speed and the abilities they possess. most people think grass pokemon are weak but not true! With a good strategy they can be just as strong as a fire type or dragon type! the reason why i would like to be part of this, is because i want to show everyone how hard i trained to get my pokemon where they are today, they need a little recognition. i would also like to show everyone else that there is still a challenge after defeating the pokemon league from PLatinum.

AceTrainerMohamed
5th June 2009, 4:28 PM
Can I join as a Gym leader if there is still a place for me

Name: Wolf
Gym Team: shiny drapion , gengar , crobat , weavile , milotic , magmortar .. sometimes i put my toxicroak in the team
Friend Code: 3395 - 0826 - 3602
Favorite Types: Poison - Dark - Ghost - Psychic
Reason: these types are annoying for the rivals .. especially the poison type .. and they have a high attack and sp.attack stats , i love them since i was playing red and yellow versions .. also I worked hard to build this team , I did my best to make the most suitable team for me .. so I'm looking forward to show everybody how strong I am now , by taking a part in this successful specturm leauge .. so I wish to join this leauge and I promise I'll fulfill my duty as best as I can

hope u accept me as a gym leader or a battle frontier brain if there is no place for me as a gym leader ^_^

randomspot555
5th June 2009, 5:02 PM
I'd like to apply for the position of Gym Leader #8.

Name: In-game names are STONE in Diamon and SHORTS in Platinum; forum name is obvious.
Gym Team: If it has to be posted publicly: Starmie, Claydol, Bronzong, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Skarmory., With the OP's permission, this is subject to change.
Friend code: Not currently memorized; but I have access to Diamond, Platinum, and PBR. I'll edit the post soon with all of them.
Favorite types: Flying
Reason: Flying types help out greatly on the in-game journey and get a huge selection of movepool. The bird of Sinnoh, the Starly line, gets Brave Bird, Close Combat, and Return, and gets STAB on two of those. Round it out with U-Turn and Pursuit and you have a powerhouse on hand. Then there are pseudo-Flying types like Flygon, who are able to use Dig without being hurt by Earthquake.

If you mean the reason to join, I have a huge selection of EV trained Pokemon obtained by a variety of trades, and summer time means I've got some free time on my hands.

BGP_
5th June 2009, 5:18 PM
Can I be gym leader 8 please?
Name:Andrew
gym team:Scizor(might switch),Electivire(permanent),Magmortar(permanent) ,Dragonite(permanent),Celebi(permanent),Rhyperior( might switch).
FC:1032-8056-6824
Favorite types:steel, bug, grass, dragon
Reason: These types are the types of my most sucessful and favorite pokemon. Also, I can use these types pretty well together.

Netosenpai
5th June 2009, 6:11 PM
Wow a lot of new members, but there is only one gym space left, lets see who gets it =D

T.W.I.
5th June 2009, 9:43 PM
Wow, such a gym leader splurge recently XD Looks like our league is taking off. I wonder who the big boss is gonna choose :P One question though for Emerald, do the challengers have to battle us in a specific order? If so, I'd rather not be the 'Brock' of the Spectrum league seeing as I am numero Uno on the acceptance list, the 'Giovanni' of it would be sweet tho XD But I assume they can challengd us in any order.

-Gengar-
5th June 2009, 10:07 PM
Lol @ all the gym applications. 5 of them, to be exact. I've already got my position, so I'm set, but good luck to all that apply :D.

@Ken: I'm guessing challengers will be able to fight us in any order. I hope so, otherwise I'm not going to see much action as Gym Leader #7 XD.

PS: I've got a terrible cold. It's driving me bonkers :p

hellfiredragon9
5th June 2009, 10:12 PM
that sucks Gengar. I have my spot too so i'm good. Whoever doesn't get the spot can be a challenger, so all is good. I love how I'm the only mono-type gym trainer lol, oh well. congrats to all those with spots, GL to all those without.

-Gengar-
5th June 2009, 10:20 PM
Neto's got an ice-based team, although they aren't all the ice type, and Ken's got half Psychic and half Steel. But you have all flying types, so I guess you're right about your team being the only one that's completely monotype. And my team dosen't even come close to being monotype XD.

AceTrainerMohamed
5th June 2009, 10:45 PM
Wooow such an emulation ^_^ !!

who is gonna be the last gym leader ^^ hope it's me .. I really like to have the last spot .. although it's hard for me now because there is four members also wanted to take a part

good luck for everybody

T.W.I.
5th June 2009, 10:50 PM
You know what would be kinda neat, having gym trainers beneath the Leaders. There can be special rules like, as long as the opponent takes out 4/6 pokemon they can advance to the leader, so its not insanely rough. But once they reach the leader they can challenge them anytime. Just a thought....

AceTrainerMohamed
5th June 2009, 10:58 PM
i guess ur right ken ..

It's a good Idea .. but it's need a lot of trainers to join us ..

at least we need 20 member to joine us and do that .. I think it's a little hard

Also .. maybe the trainer which is under the gym leader is stronger than the gym leader himself ^^"

this will make him deserve the gym leading instead of the gym leader ^^

T.W.I.
5th June 2009, 11:08 PM
Figured that too. But just an idea in case people who wanted to be gym leaders still wanted to be in a gym. Gyms dont HAVE to have trainers, but its an idea that can be tweaked. Like for example, to defeat X gym trainer, you must take out their Alakazam. You can lose the battle, but as long as you defeat that you can progress. Now the trainer accepting the challeng can send their Zam out fast, or, not at all til the final pokemon. But the opponent can also use moves like Roar to drag it out too. Again, this is inspired by the thought of sooo many people requesting leader positions :P I wouldn't mind having a gym with a trainer or 2 under me.

AceTrainerMohamed
5th June 2009, 11:18 PM
good point ..

do u think they will accept these spot ?

it's a good idea but anyone will prefer to be a challenger if not a gym leader ..

we can try it :)

maybe it'll success

-Gengar-
5th June 2009, 11:33 PM
The idea is certainly possible. Although, I think that we should worry more about the amount of challengers first before we get into something like that. More challengers to challenge more leaders, you know?

T.W.I.
5th June 2009, 11:37 PM
I definitely agree Gengar. Just a future thought in case the league takes of as well as its going now.

AceTrainerMohamed
5th June 2009, 11:37 PM
yeah gengar is right

we need more challengers first ..that will make the leauge looks great and neat as kes sayed

Buster The Fox
6th June 2009, 1:31 AM
Hey guys

I sent a pm to xEmerald.
I was hoping to be gym leader #8 if it is still available
I'm very sorry, but I can't approve a person whose details I can't see. :( If you must keep you're details private, I don't think you can be a gym leader...But there's still hope! Read on for more info at the end of this post. :)

I would love to take part of this ill take the gym leader which ever is available

Name:JuAn
Gym Team: Mamoswine, Umbreon, Kingdra, Crobat, Exeggutor, Porygon-Z
Friend Code:1333 4146 1487
Favorite Types: Grass, Water, Ice, Psychic, Ghost
Reason: I like those pokemon types because of their power, speed and the abilities they possess. most people think grass pokemon are weak but not true! With a good strategy they can be just as strong as a fire type or dragon type! the reason why i would like to be part of this, is because i want to show everyone how hard i trained to get my pokemon where they are today, they need a little recognition. i would also like to show everyone else that there is still a challenge after defeating the pokemon league from PLatinum.

Can I join as a Gym leader if there is still a place for me

Name: Wolf
Gym Team: shiny drapion , gengar , crobat , weavile , milotic , magmortar .. sometimes i put my toxicroak in the team
Friend Code: 3395 - 0826 - 3602
Favorite Types: Poison - Dark - Ghost - Psychic
Reason: these types are annoying for the rivals .. especially the poison type .. and they have a high attack and sp.attack stats , i love them since i was playing red and yellow versions .. also I worked hard to build this team , I did my best to make the most suitable team for me .. so I'm looking forward to show everybody how strong I am now , by taking a part in this successful specturm leauge .. so I wish to join this leauge and I promise I'll fulfill my duty as best as I can

hope u accept me as a gym leader or a battle frontier brain if there is no place for me as a gym leader ^_^

I'd like to apply for the position of Gym Leader #8.

Name: In-game names are STONE in Diamon and SHORTS in Platinum; forum name is obvious.
Gym Team: If it has to be posted publicly: Starmie, Claydol, Bronzong, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Skarmory., With the OP's permission, this is subject to change.
Friend code: Not currently memorized; but I have access to Diamond, Platinum, and PBR. I'll edit the post soon with all of them.
Favorite types: Flying
Reason: Flying types help out greatly on the in-game journey and get a huge selection of movepool. The bird of Sinnoh, the Starly line, gets Brave Bird, Close Combat, and Return, and gets STAB on two of those. Round it out with U-Turn and Pursuit and you have a powerhouse on hand. Then there are pseudo-Flying types like Flygon, who are able to use Dig without being hurt by Earthquake.

If you mean the reason to join, I have a huge selection of EV trained Pokemon obtained by a variety of trades, and summer time means I've got some free time on my hands.

Can I be gym leader 8 please?
Name:Andrew
gym team:Scizor(might switch),Electivire(permanent),Magmortar(permanent) ,Dragonite(permanent),Celebi(permanent),Rhyperior( might switch).
FC:1032-8056-6824
Favorite types:steel, bug, grass, dragon
Reason: These types are the types of my most sucessful and favorite pokemon. Also, I can use these types pretty well together.

Well, it's been a tough decision to make, but I have come to a conclusion!!!

The 8th gym leader is...Wolf!! Congratulations!

Don't worry though, for those of you who wern't picked! I havn't gotten the O.K. to approve for Frontier Brains yet, but as soon as Emerald creates the form, or says that I can approve you using you're Gym Leader application, you can re-apply! :) There's still hope to hold a place in our league; Don't give up! ^_^

And please be sure to include your details in your post! ^_^ Emerald hasn't had time to come on recently, so Sen and I are currently in charge of accepting Leaders/Froteir Brains ect.

AS FOR THE gym trainer idea; I like it, but the staff would have to debate on it first. And as the reasons above state, it would depend on the amount of challengers. We'll make an announcement on the official forum, and possiblt here as well about that if we decide to do it.

AceTrainerMohamed
6th June 2009, 2:32 AM
WoOoW ^_^ i'm so lucky .. thanx alot (Buster The Fox) .. and i'm really sad for the others but I wish them a good luck .. Don't give up as (Buster The Fox) said ..

it's all for having fun only .. and I'm sure you all will have it even if you joint us as challengers ..

having fun is the wanted ..

Rikster101
6th June 2009, 3:02 AM
Now that we have all our gyms filled, does everyone have a title for their gym? I.E. The Boulder Gym/Badge for Brock, The Cascade Gym/Badge for Misty, etc.

TheWallstreetJournal
6th June 2009, 3:04 AM
I would love to join as a member =D
Name: TheWallstreetJournal
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Arcanine, Scizor, Jolteon, Cloyster, Torterra, Xatu
Why would you want to join?: Never joined a league before, seems like it would be a fun thing to do. Also help me work on battling strategies and whatnot and to get more out of the game
Friend Code (If you have one): in my sig

hellfiredragon9
6th June 2009, 3:16 AM
Ok so I was thinking of playing on my all flying type team and calling it the Mile High Gym, with a duel wing design for a badge (if someone could help me with this, that would be great and thanks in advance). Hopefully that sounds good :)

-Gengar-
6th June 2009, 3:31 AM
After some thought...

Gym Name: Strike City Gym
Badge Name: Swordian Badge

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww323/Gengar-/SwordianBadge.png

Dragonphantom
6th June 2009, 4:50 AM
Yay, all the gym spots have been filled =D I wanna challenge a gym leader now x3

T.W.I.
6th June 2009, 5:13 AM
Actually yes i do, and i was gonna update my 'blog' on the official forum with the name of the gym, its motto, and even my badge :) I even have a nice topic intro for people to post in (which i will also leave here) so people can challenge me. My gym is ALMOST ready for its grand opening...stay tuned :D

xEmerald
6th June 2009, 6:49 AM
Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting on here latelyl. I have been feeling a little sick, but on the bright side it is summer break, so I should be on a lot. Especially on weekends, and week nights. Now...

--------

Wow, such a gym leader splurge recently XD Looks like our league is taking off. I wonder who the big boss is gonna choose :P One question though for Emerald, do the challengers have to battle us in a specific order? If so, I'd rather not be the 'Brock' of the Spectrum league seeing as I am numero Uno on the acceptance list, the 'Giovanni' of it would be sweet tho XD But I assume they can challengd us in any order.

It is not in any order. They can challenge you first, they could challenge you last. It doesn't matter at all! :3 Besides the league is not based on strength rather than having fun.

--------

Also. We are dicussing about frontiers and gym trainers. Once we have decided we will be telling all the people who signed up for the last gym spot except for Wolf about if they will still have a chance or not. Which they probably will! Once we have a few more members we will be hosting a league tournament, so be ready! There should be one every month. It can be hosted by anyone as long as they tell me in advance! :3

I would love to join as a member =D
Name: TheWallstreetJournal
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Arcanine, Scizor, Jolteon, Cloyster, Torterra, Xatu
Why would you want to join?: Never joined a league before, seems like it would be a fun thing to do. Also help me work on battling strategies and whatnot and to get more out of the game
Friend Code (If you have one): in my sig

Accepted! Welcome to the league and challenge whoever you want! :)

--------

Name: Dusk 'The Sweep' 0x9
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Sandstormers ftw.
Why would you want to join?:I like to join leagues and i think this one will take off.
Friend Code (If you have one): In my sig!!

And #$%& neto, and great yama are gym leaders....

You are accepted! I'm not sure why you were not before, because I added you to the member list, but welcome to the league! I apologize for missing you. :(

--------

Congradulations to everyone who became a Gym leader. Welcome to the team, and we look forward to our... Pokemon adventure! xD

T.W.I.
6th June 2009, 11:44 AM
The Luster City Gym is officialy open and accepting challenges! Winners will be awarded the coveted 'Orichalcum Badge'. As a special promotion for one week only, all chalengers will recieve a free TM! For more details, see the official Spectrum forums!

Connor™
6th June 2009, 12:39 PM
Name : Look above
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Jumpluff / Heatran / Azelf / Arcanine / Gyarados / Gastrodon
Why would you want to join?: Seems fun and could be challenging.
Friend Code (If you have one): 3523 - 9121 - 1899

POK(E)XPERT
6th June 2009, 5:31 PM
Name:POK(E)XPERT
Current/Future team: Shiny moltres,shiny starmie,shiny snorolax,shiny primape,shiny gengar, and shiny electabuzz.
Why I would like to join:I never joined a league before and I think this is very fun and can help me with my battling and attack combos.I can also see all the other great trainers strategies out there and learn from them.
Fc:0259 6562 2549

I signed up for the eight gym leader before but I didn't post my info instead I sent a pm to emerald.

Sorry emerald and members.

I was hoping to be a battle frontier.

Rhonin
6th June 2009, 9:52 PM
Name:Rhonin
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Check Sig
Why would you want to join?: Looking for something fun to do and maybe become the champion!
Friend Code (If you have one): Check Sig

xEmerald
6th June 2009, 11:18 PM
Name : Look above
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Jumpluff / Heatran / Azelf / Arcanine / Gyarados / Gastrodon
Why would you want to join?: Seems fun and could be challenging.
Friend Code (If you have one): 3523 - 9121 - 1899

Name:Rhonin
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Check Sig
Why would you want to join?: Looking for something fun to do and maybe become the champion!
Friend Code (If you have one): Check Sig

You both are approved! Welcome to the league. Feel free to challenge anyone you want. (: Remember to stay active on here! The forums are in my signature.

Name:POK(E)XPERT
Current/Future team: Shiny moltres,shiny starmie,shiny snorolax,shiny primape,shiny gengar, and shiny electabuzz.
Why I would like to join:I never joined a league before and I think this is very fun and can help me with my battling and attack combos.I can also see all the other great trainers strategies out there and learn from them.
Fc:0259 6562 2549

I signed up for the eight gym leader before but I didn't post my info instead I sent a pm to emerald.

Sorry emerald and members.

I was hoping to be a battle frontier.

Read what I wrote below. You are approved as a member, but you are supposed to send your application on here - not in PM, because I am not the only person accepting members. ;) Don't worry about it though, you can still get your chance. And you did not use the right format, but you did include everything like your team and code, so it was okay.

-------

To everyone who wanted to become a gym leader... Don't give up. The staff are debating on if we should do Frontiers or not, so once we have them be sure to sign up and prepare to battle others for the spot. Rules will be posted on the main post and there will be eight winners, but the top one will win a legit GBA event Celebi! ;251;

-Gengar-
6th June 2009, 11:31 PM
Emerald, I think I'm going to be changing the overall theme of my gym. Since no one took this theme yet, I guess it's ok. This new team I made is working so much better than my old one, I thought I'd update it.

Pokemon: Gengar, Scizor, Empoleon, Hippowdon, Togekiss, Flygon
Gym Name: Desert Flower Gym
Gym Badge: Sandgem Badge (it's not named after the town >.>)
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww323/Gengar-/SandgemBadge.png

By the way, I'll be ready to battle challengers in a few hours.

POK(E)XPERT
7th June 2009, 12:29 AM
Just wanted to now if it is against the rules to use claws?

T.W.I.
7th June 2009, 12:47 AM
Just wanted to now if it is against the rules to use claws?

Each gym has their own rules. Mine, for example, does not allow the quick claw at all. Bright Powder, Focus Band and Kings rock usually fall under the same category (Hax). IMO there are MUCH better items to use anyway.

-Gengar-
7th June 2009, 1:42 AM
Each gym has their own rules. Mine, for example, does not allow the quick claw at all. Bright Powder, Focus Band and Kings rock usually fall under the same category (Hax). IMO there are MUCH better items to use anyway.

Because each gym has their own set of rules, I suggest that gym leaders post their rules to be added onto the front page.

And I'm taking challenges now. GL to any battlers.

My Rules:
~Standard Rules (Ubers Cluase, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, Species Clauses, Hax Items Clause, Soul Dew Clause, Sleep Clause)
~Single Battle
~The challenger may use only one legendary Pokemon. It cannot be an uber.
~No hacks

If I catch a challenger breaking the above rules, I have the right to deny them the badge. Besides that, just have fun :).

PS: I posted my rules on the main forum.

T.W.I.
7th June 2009, 3:33 AM
Here is the link to my topic on the official forum with my rules btw, I agree with Gengar they should be posted on the 1st page if possible (the link that is). I Encourage other gym leaders to use the official forums, it helps out alot.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=922&view=getnewpost

hellfiredragon9
7th June 2009, 3:44 AM
I'll be posting my rules here an on the Spectrum page.

Standard rules apply (Ubers clause, sleep clause, evasion clause, hax item clause, Soul Dew clause, species clause, OHKO clause, no hacked pokemon clause).

To enforce the no hacked pokemon clause, I will inspect ALL the challengers pokemon for hacks immediately after the match is over before I give out the badge should you win. Hacks should be obvious, but I will list them anyway:

No Stat hacks, illegal stats will be disqualified
No move hacks, you use the illegal move, you're disqualified, I see it, you're DQed
No location hacks, if you can't get the pokemon legally, don't use it, doing so is a DQ.
I can't stess enough the need to check your own pokemon before battling me, cause I see 1 hack, and you're banned from my gym for a month, no exceptions.

As a final rule, I'm making my gym a little interesting. Since it is the Mile High gym, this battle will take place in the sky. As such, at least 1 of the challengers pokemon must by a flying type. Levitate is NOT a flying type, it must actually have the type flying as one of it's types for this battle. This is to test the challengers ability to build a team with around a flying type, something I find many people unable to do. Good Luck to all challengers, battles at the Mile High Gym will start today (since I got my Essay done earlier than expected :) ).

Also, due to my own stupidity, Staravia evolved... So I'm just going to substitute Staraptor for Staravia if that's ok with the guys running the league.

xEmerald
7th June 2009, 4:05 AM
Nice badge, Gengar! I shall be posting all gym and elite information once everyone has submitted them. Rules will be in a spoiler box to reduce length of the first post. Also, you are allowed to change your team however you want as long as you want since you have been approved! As Ken said, I suggest using the forums for gym rules as well. Hopefully we get more challengers for the league soon since we have some battle-ready gym leaders. :)

andyhaj
7th June 2009, 11:43 AM
I'd like to sign up for the Gym challenge :)

Name: andyhaj/In-game: Anders
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Lucario, Starmie, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Ursaring and Magmortar...Missing an Electric type, so I'll more likely to switch out Honchkrow...
Why would you want to join?: I need a challenge...
Friend Code (If you have one): 2621 8809 6600

BGP_
7th June 2009, 2:08 PM
I guess i'll be a challenger until the frontier stuff comes through.
Name:Bestgamepearl
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:scizor,electivire,magmortar,celebi,dragonite, rhyperior.
Why would you want to join?:I'm not a member of any leagues,seems fun.
Friend Code (If you have one):1032-8056-6824

-Gengar-
7th June 2009, 2:12 PM
Anyone wanna battle my gym?

andyhaj
7th June 2009, 2:24 PM
Anyone wanna battle my gym?

I can try :)

-Gengar-
7th June 2009, 2:40 PM
I'm back. Andyhaj, what's your FC?

Gorgonopsid Master
7th June 2009, 2:41 PM
my gym is open 2 challengers btw

-Gengar-
7th June 2009, 3:27 PM
GG, andyhaj. You had some rather unorthodox movesets, caught me a bit off guard.

Defended my gym 5-0.

Anyone else want to battle?

-Gengar-
7th June 2009, 5:29 PM
GG to Penguin. He beat me, 3-0. I confirm that he has won my badge.

Connor™
7th June 2009, 5:31 PM
Confirming the above. GG Gengar, I shouldnt have lost Gallade though. I need more EV investment, stupid 56 atk evs xD

AceTrainerMohamed
7th June 2009, 7:09 PM
My gym is ready ^_^

and everybody can challenge now

My Gym link is here (http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=925&st=0#entry4396804)

it is just need to be pinned by anyone of the staff

I'm waiting ^_*

AceTrainerMohamed
7th June 2009, 9:49 PM
the first ( Horizon Badge ) winner is ( andyhaj )

congrats .. you deserve it :)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7809/horizonc.png

Kira_95
7th June 2009, 9:54 PM
Name: Naruto you can also call me ''resh''
pokemon team:jolteon, umbreon,leafeon,blaziken,scyther and blastoise
i would like to join because, i want to test my pokemon skills agaisnt other people, and train enough to sucessfully beat my brother, i have never beaten him ever since i got pokemon sapphire.
Friend code:2407-1851-7387

T.W.I.
7th June 2009, 9:55 PM
the first ( Horizon Badge ) winner is ( andyhaj )

congrats .. you deserve it :)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7809/horizonc.png

OMG WOLF! I LOVE your badge! LOL Looks A-Freaking MAZING! Looks like my badge has competition now :P

andyhaj
7th June 2009, 9:58 PM
Thanks Chelsea/Wolf! And I just love that badge :)

AceTrainerMohamed
7th June 2009, 10:14 PM
thanx both of u ^_^

i have designed it my self ^_^

it took a long time :)

Rikster101
7th June 2009, 10:18 PM
Kira approved.

xEmerald
7th June 2009, 11:51 PM
I guess i'll be a challenger until the frontier stuff comes through.
Name:Bestgamepearl
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team:scizor,electivire,magmortar,celebi,dragonite, rhyperior.
Why would you want to join?:I'm not a member of any leagues,seems fun.
Friend Code (If you have one):1032-8056-6824

I'd like to sign up for the Gym challenge :)

Name: andyhaj/In-game: Anders
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Lucario, Starmie, Magmortar, Honchkrow, Ursaring and Magmortar...Missing an Electric type, so I'll more likely to switch out Honchkrow...
Why would you want to join?: I need a challenge...
Friend Code (If you have one): 2621 8809 6600

Both of you are approved! Welcome to the Spectrum League, and we look forward to battling/chatting with you. :) Feel free to challenge anyone.

-Gengar-
8th June 2009, 12:13 AM
Shiny badge ._.

I updated my badge. It isn't as good as Wolf's, but at least my badge isn't microscopic anymore.

http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww323/Gengar-/th_SandgemBadgeHighQuality.png

Ginji
8th June 2009, 2:49 AM
I'm now accepting challengers, pm me and if you win you get my swift badge

Crimson Loner
8th June 2009, 4:11 AM
Are there any gym leaders online right now accepting challenges? I'm looking to take the badges. Let me know with a PM or contact me with AIM.

POK(E)XPERT
8th June 2009, 4:28 AM
If there is not a cloner here, ill be happy to clone anybodys pokemon free of charge.Just pm me and ill do it when I have some spare time.

Members Only

Ginji
8th June 2009, 4:29 AM
GG dragonphantom, 5-0 I defend my gym

greatyama
8th June 2009, 7:33 AM
accepting challengers
pm me and register my black trainer card

T.W.I.
8th June 2009, 8:14 AM
Ok, I guess people are posting their matches here...

I defended my Gym 2 times since it opened.

Once against Rhonin and another against Kira. Can't remember the final numbers though >_< must make mental note for next time.

BGP_
8th June 2009, 6:34 PM
Is any gym leader able to battle?

Aura44
8th June 2009, 8:37 PM
Can i join? Im new
My name is Mike
My Pokemon are Infernape, Charizard, Typlosion, Lucario, Rayqueza, and Flygon (im training another team so i will possibly change it if i can)
I want to join because my friend said its really cool so i trust him
My friend code its:0860-9371-3593

hellfiredragon9
8th June 2009, 9:47 PM
gym successfully defended for the first time. Also, Ken and I had 2 draws (stupid crappy wireless crapping out on us in the middle of our matches lol).

Aura, just a suggestion if you get approved, get rid of Rayquaza, it's banned by 5 gym leaders including myself. Badge sprite hopefully upcomming, i have the template done for it now, just need to colour it :P

-Gengar-
8th June 2009, 11:19 PM
You're battling Kira now dragon?
Tell me how it goes.
EDIT: Got the news from chat.

Taking challengers now.

T.W.I.
9th June 2009, 5:42 AM
If there are any challengers my gym is open till late this evening. PM me and ill probably respond :)

Dusk Sweep 0x9
9th June 2009, 5:44 AM
id like to battle you =)

T.W.I.
9th June 2009, 7:38 AM
Luster City Gym successfully defended against Dusk 4-0

xEmerald
9th June 2009, 7:43 AM
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting. My dad's computer broke, and my mom only let's me use her laptop once in awhile, so try hanging on without me for a bit. I'll tell you all when my other computer is fixed.

In the mean time, Rikster and Buster are in charge of approving members until the rest of the staff come here. Thanks for being patient while the league is still a bit slow. It should start getting a bit busier when more members find it! :)

Good luck to all future gym battles, by the way. And to many of you who are changing their teams - You may as long as you let people know what your new team is on this thread. Good night everyone! I'll be on the forums.

AceTrainerMohamed
9th June 2009, 4:55 PM
Shiny badge ._.

I updated my badge. It isn't as good as Wolf's, but at least my badge isn't microscopic anymore.

http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww323/Gengar-/th_SandgemBadgeHighQuality.png

WooW very nice ^_*

ur badge looks good

it's shiny indeed :)

Ginji
9th June 2009, 8:32 PM
Blazing Speed Gym is open looking for challengers, pm me and if you win you get my swift badge

greatyama
10th June 2009, 12:19 AM
For the information of others, i'll change ALL of my pokemons
I'll be changing my weather team into fighting team
my pokemons will be hitmontop, hitmonlee/infernape, gallade, lucario, breloom, medicham
Reason? : I am now relying on PURE POWER and not the weather. I chose these pokemons because of two simple reasons and that reasons are to FOCUS on one strength and show people that believing is what they need in achieving what they really want.

xEmerald
10th June 2009, 3:52 AM
Let's all say... Happy birthday to our gym leader, Ken! We all wish you a happy 22nd birthday, and we are so happy that we have you as a league member as well~! Though you haven't been with us too long you have shown that you are a very friendly person and a great battler. We just wish the best for you! :)

- Emerald and the rest of the league.

T.W.I.
10th June 2009, 5:34 AM
Let's all say... Happy birthday to our gym leader, Ken! We all wish you a happy 22nd birthday, and we are so happy that we have you as a league member as well~! Though you haven't been with us too long you have shown that you are a very friendly person and a great battler. We just wish the best for you! :)

- Emerald and the rest of the league.

Aww shucks Em, you didn't have to go and do that :P Still got 30 mins till its official my b-day where I live, so im not too old yet ;)

BGP_
10th June 2009, 1:23 PM
I'm switching my rhyperior with alakazam.

greatyama
10th June 2009, 1:30 PM
Happy b-day Ken! Although I don't know you, you're still part of the team :D

BGP_
10th June 2009, 1:32 PM
Wow I'm going to have a bad day. Anyways hope you have a good one ken!

-Gengar-
10th June 2009, 5:46 PM
Wow, happy B-day Ken. :D

If anyone wants to take on my gym, PM me.

hellfiredragon9
10th June 2009, 10:03 PM
happy birthday Ken. This is my 5th time trying to post this, so hopefully it works lol

POK(E)XPERT
10th June 2009, 11:17 PM
Happy birthday Ken,

Hope you enjoy it

Anyways Has anybody defeated all the gyms yet?

T.W.I.
10th June 2009, 11:30 PM
Thanks for the warm wishes everyone :) You are all so friendly.

To Pok(e)expert, noone has defeated all the gyms yet. Most gym leaders are stll undefeated or have yet to be challenged. I am available for the next 20 mns if you want to challenge me right now. Please see my official gym rules on the official forum.

Rhonin
11th June 2009, 8:24 AM
Are any leaders on right now?

AceTrainerMohamed
11th June 2009, 1:29 PM
happy birthday ken ^_^

wish u a long and nice life ^_^

---

If anybody likes to have a gym battle I'm here

-Gengar-
11th June 2009, 6:45 PM
Emerald, I have a suggestion.

Perhaps for the gym leaders you can put down the hours they are usually on Serebii. That way it makes finding gym leaders to battle a slightly easier task for challengers.

xEmerald
12th June 2009, 4:52 AM
Emerald, I have a suggestion.

Perhaps for the gym leaders you can put down the hours they are usually on Serebii. That way it makes finding gym leaders to battle a slightly easier task for challengers.

Oh, that actually would be very useful. :3 Okay, but everyone needs to tell me what hours they are usually on!

Gyms - Tell me all your information for your post on the front page including hours of the day you will accept challenges, badges, gym theme, rules, ect. If you haven't already! :D

T.W.I.
12th June 2009, 5:07 AM
Oh, that actually would be very useful. :3 Okay, but everyone needs to tell me what hours they are usually on!

Gyms - Tell me all your information for your post on the front page including hours of the day you will accept challenges, badges, gym theme, rules, ect. If you haven't already! :D

I got's a better idea :) People should leave their availability on the official forum Gym Topics, which can be linked in the 1st post beside our name. This way we can make changes if need be :)

hellfiredragon9
12th June 2009, 5:09 AM
agree with ken on that.

xEmerald
12th June 2009, 5:16 AM
I got's a better idea :) People should leave their availability on the official forum Gym Topics, which can be linked in the 1st post beside our name. This way we can make changes if need be :)

Oh, we should do that too. :3 Besides I would really like to see both the thread and the forum active with challengers! Alright... well... Gym leaders do your thing! Haha~

One more thing - I'm sorry that no one on here is really challenging. :S I guess it might just be a new thread kind of thing since there are other league topics, but hopefully more come soon. (: Thanks for being so patient guys! You are awesome. I'll try to see what I can do about getting more people interested. If you want you guys can start your own topics on here... I'll start!

(You know you guys can role-play, make mini-topics, and games since we are like the cool league that is also like a clan/club! xD)

#1 - What are you looking forward most to in the new games coming up (HG/SS)? :)

I know I'm looking forward to playing in Johto again... My other GB games went missing, and I will love being able to do the Bug Contest, Phone, and seeing my Cyndaquil again! :3

-Gengar-
12th June 2009, 6:49 PM
Updated my gym with my hours and with a new rule:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=924

#1 - What are you looking forward most to in the new games coming up (HG/SS)?

Experiencing the 2nd Gen altogether. I skipped from 1st to 3rd gen, so I haven't played in Johto yet. Oh, and Gengar following me around.

hellfiredragon9
12th June 2009, 8:01 PM
Lol Gengar nice. I'm looking forward to getting to play 2 regions again and fighting that evil level 86 Pikachu lol.

Ginji
12th June 2009, 8:27 PM
I'm looking forward to getting to play the 2 regions again and searching for suicune.

T.W.I.
12th June 2009, 9:49 PM
What am I looking forward to in HG and SS? EVERYTHING! I can't wait to see the most amazing game revamped and updated. I guess i am excited to see places such as the whirl island, tin tower, and burnt tower redone to perfection :D

The Houndoom
13th June 2009, 6:19 AM
Hehehehehe, so we've all been active i see. The Doom is here and ready to do this, so let's get busy. Currently i can only battle with Pearl as Platinum is not quite... Ready. My code is up there for Pearl anyway, up in the SPectrum Seven list. So i'll see you all in the battle arena later yes? Forget one at a time, if it were possible i'd do a ten on one. Yeah... Maybe not... Still, one on one suits me >.<

greatyama
13th June 2009, 9:13 AM
Who wants to challenge the absolute zero gym?

Gorgonopsid Master
13th June 2009, 10:00 AM
my gym is open for challenges btw

T.W.I.
13th June 2009, 9:11 PM
Gym roster has been changed. See my initial post in this topic for reference or my Sig on either forum.

**EDIT** Roster back to original settings...new team just didn't work

michael77
13th June 2009, 9:20 PM
Name:Michael
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: electivire charizard blastoise torterra blissey trianitar
Why would you want to join?: i like to battle
Friend Code (If you have one):in sig

Coontank
13th June 2009, 11:33 PM
Name: Coontank
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Jumpluff, Houndoom, Exeggutor, Tangrowth, Claydol, Crobat
Why would you want to join?: Because I love to battle and have never challenged a league before
Friend Code (If you have one): On the banner in my sig

-Gengar-
14th June 2009, 2:14 AM
If anyone wants to challenge me, I'm on right now. Please read the gym rules first before challenging me. PM or VM me if you want my attention for a battle.
Gym rules: http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=924

greatyama
15th June 2009, 12:13 AM
who wants to challenge me?

AceTrainerMohamed
15th June 2009, 4:53 PM
I'll be on to take any challenges today ^^

PM me please .. and read the rules

The Rules Are Here (http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=925)

-Gengar-
15th June 2009, 6:32 PM
Taking challenges. VM or PM me if you want to battle.
Read my gym rules first: http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Spectrum_League/index.php?showtopic=924

xEmerald
16th June 2009, 12:53 AM
Name: Coontank
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Jumpluff, Houndoom, Exeggutor, Tangrowth, Claydol, Crobat
Why would you want to join?: Because I love to battle and have never challenged a league before
Friend Code (If you have one): On the banner in my sig

Name:Michael
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: electivire charizard blastoise torterra blissey trianitar
Why would you want to join?: i like to battle
Friend Code (If you have one):in sig

Both of you are accepted! Welcome to the league! :)

------------

NEW RULE - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP TO CHALLENGE A GYM OR ELITE! You can challenge them without being a member, but if you would like to become a member and participate in only member-tournaments and events then you must use the sign up sheet. Thank you.

------------

Okay, next question!

#2;

If Pokemon were real, but you could only have one what would you have? No legendaries or ubers (in real life I doubt they would be able to tame like in the movies/shows).

I would have an Umbreon, and if I could have a shiny one that would be even better. Umbreon will always be my favorite no matter what. Luxray almost beat Umbreon in my favorite list, but... I think he is cooler. X3 In SS, Umbreon will probably be following me the most. :D

hellfiredragon9
16th June 2009, 5:16 AM
Charizard FTW! Who doesn't want a fire breathing dragon!

Ginji
16th June 2009, 2:32 PM
I would have gardevoir, for certain things. o////o

-Gengar-
16th June 2009, 4:17 PM
Do I really have to say who my favorite is? -_- He's a purple ghost. Nuff said.

And lol Ginji.

Netosenpai
16th June 2009, 4:27 PM
damn ginji that would be like pokephilia xD

Well I would like some abomasnow to make it snow in this desert (my hometown) once in a while =D

Ginji
16th June 2009, 10:00 PM
umm netosenpai, what do mean by pokephilia? (I honestly don't know what that means)

Dragonphantom
16th June 2009, 10:15 PM
I would have gardevoir, for certain things. o////o

I come peeking in, and this is the first thing I read.

Wow Ivan-kun, wow. No words can express what popped up in my mind. You just corrupted an innocent 15-year old girl.

Nah, you didn't corrupt me, I've been corrupted since I began to think I am part cat^^

If I could have any Pokemon, Lucario, or Shinji's Weavile, it has to be Shinji's. The reason? Same as Ivan-kun's =3

I must also say, I will probably fall in with what Neto said about the Pokephilia.... x3

Netosenpai
17th June 2009, 5:30 AM
I come peeking in, and this is the first thing I read.

Wow Ivan-kun, wow. No words can express what popped up in my mind. You just corrupted an innocent 15-year old girl.

Nah, you didn't corrupt me, I've been corrupted since I began to think I am part cat^^

If I could have any Pokemon, Lucario, or Shinji's Weavile, it has to be Shinji's. The reason? Same as Ivan-kun's =3

I must also say, I will probably fall in with what Neto said about the Pokephilia.... x3

That comment corrupting you? I don't think so since you're a yaoi fan girl xD

I won't enter in details ginji, I believe it is really obvious xD

Ginji
17th June 2009, 6:19 AM

XD I know what it means jk

Dragonphantom
17th June 2009, 6:20 AM

*Shifty eyes* Who told you?! *Backs away very slowly* I don't have a yaoi addiction Its an obsession

Poor Ivan-kun, for a second there I really thought you didn't know x3

Ginji
17th June 2009, 6:23 AM
*Shifty eyes* Who told you?! *Backs away very slowly* I don't have a yaoi addiction Its an obsession

Poor Ivan-kun, for a second there I really thought you didn't know.

lol I knew what he meant, I just really like gardevoir o///o

Dragonphantom
17th June 2009, 6:26 AM
lol I knew what he meant, I just really like gardevoir o///o

And I really like Lucario and Shinji's Weavile *Thinks back to DP 131* Those backflips (o)//////_/////(o) And Lucario....
Would this count as beastiality?

Ginji
17th June 2009, 6:32 AM
And I really like Lucario and Shinji's Weavile *Thinks back to DP 131* Those backflips (o)//////_/////(o) And Lucario....
Would this count as beastiality?

I think lucario counts as a furry, for weavile dunno really

Dragonphantom
17th June 2009, 6:36 AM
I think lucario counts as a furry, for weavile dunno really

A furry steel type x3 Kawaii. Ya know, people reading this must be getting pretty scared right now xD

Ginji
17th June 2009, 6:45 AM
A furry steel type x3 Kawaii. Ya know, people reading this must be getting pretty scared right now xD

hmmmm maybe lol

Netosenpai
17th June 2009, 7:23 AM
Hey wasn't this a community of challenging the leaders? how did it got to this D=

Pokephilia hardcore ftw!!! xD

Dragonphantom
17th June 2009, 7:36 AM
Hey wasn't this a community of challenging the leaders? how did it got to this D=

Pokephilia hardcore ftw!!! xD

Shhh, maybe no one will notice x3 I'd challenge some leaders, but I'm breeding some Pokemon for a new UU/NU team^^

Yesh, total hardcore xD

hellfiredragon9
18th June 2009, 4:53 AM
wow... the forum disolved into chaos lol. way to go guys :P

Dragonphantom
18th June 2009, 4:57 AM
wow... the forum disolved into chaos lol. way to go guys :P

Uhhh... I had no part in the creation of said chaos^-^;

Anyways, any leaders online I can challenge before I go back into Mass-breeding mode?

hellfiredragon9
18th June 2009, 5:16 AM
nah sorry, I'm in exam wind down mode, no battling for me tonight. Sorry

T.W.I.
18th June 2009, 11:05 PM
I will be available for battle tonight at 8:30 EST for any gym battles. Please see my gym thread on the official forum.

-Gengar-
19th June 2009, 4:39 PM
I'll be able to battle any challengers. I'll pretty much be available all day, until about 9:30 EST. Before challenging me, please read my rules on the official forums. I've added a new special rule.

AceTrainerMohamed
20th June 2009, 4:46 AM
I'd like to make a change

magnezone instead of gengar will be perfect for my team

greatyama
20th June 2009, 6:17 AM
the absolute zero gym is now accepting challengers

-Gengar-
22nd June 2009, 12:36 AM
I'm now excepting challengers for the next couple hours. Please read my rules first on the official forums.

T.W.I.
22nd June 2009, 4:47 AM
I will be accepting challenges for the next few hours....roughly 4 hours once this post is made.

EDIT: Challenges for this evening are no longer being accepted.

As of today I will be unable to accept gym matches for a while being. Until then the gym is closed until further notice.

xEmerald
22nd June 2009, 5:34 AM
Hey guys... Sorry that I haven't been here... I'm sick and dealing with personal stuff, but when I come back I'll see what I can do for more activity and release the frontier tournament registration and requirements. :)

-Gengar-
24th June 2009, 10:49 PM
I have a duty to revive this topic. >:/

Any lurkers out there reading this, please come and apply to challenge us. Any inactive challengers reading this, challenge us as well.

Pretty please?

-Gengar-
24th June 2009, 11:30 PM
I want to challenge a Gym

OK, sure, but I'm currently in a battle right now, so I'll VM you after I'm done.

-Gengar-
25th June 2009, 1:36 AM
Here to confirm calum's victory. GG.

EDIT: I hate Starmie >_>

-Gengar-
25th June 2009, 1:51 AM
^long post is long.

hellfiredragon9
25th June 2009, 3:09 AM
Yes Gengar long posts are long lol

greatyama
25th June 2009, 3:12 AM
who wants to challenge my gym?
i'm busy with college life so now is your chance to challenge me

greatyama
25th June 2009, 3:26 AM
ok, fc is in my sig
meet you there

greatyama
25th June 2009, 4:19 AM
calum earned the energy badge
any challengers up there?

Ginji
25th June 2009, 4:23 AM
Blazing Speed Gym is open looking for challengers, pm me and if you win you get my swift badge

Ginji
25th June 2009, 4:25 AM

Netosenpai
25th June 2009, 5:12 AM
Gym up for challenges =D

Ginji
25th June 2009, 5:16 AM
Why don't you challenge neto now? hmmmm...

-Gengar-
25th June 2009, 4:01 PM
Wow, Calum is on a roll!

DO A BARREL ROLL!
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/405/original/barrel_roll.jpg

AceTrainerMohamed
27th June 2009, 2:36 AM
I'm ready to take any gym battles

just PM me and I'll wait for you after reading the message ^_*

T.W.I.
27th June 2009, 8:29 AM
Below you will find badge update for:

Ken
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges.png
Hellfire
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges2.png
Ginji
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges3.png
Greatyama
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges4.png

Please note Greatyama has not proofed his badge yet (and i made some small alterations i hope they are ok with).

Gym leaders these are your new links, your old ones will be dead soon. If other gym leader would like a vector art version of their badge like the above please do not hesitate to ask.

Netosenpai
27th June 2009, 6:47 PM
Hey twilight can I get one as well?

T.W.I.
27th June 2009, 7:25 PM
Hey Neto, I made a demo for you a a whl ago but you never got back to me (I left it on yur public messages) anyways i lost it so heres a new one i made you

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges5.png

I call it the Shard badge, as I have been told you like ice types.

AceTrainerMohamed
28th June 2009, 2:01 AM
woow you are a real artist man ^_^

these badges are looking great .. especially the shine lines ..

if u can make my badge shines like the other badges .. I'll be very grateful :)

but if that bother u or make u busy so there is no need to it ^_*

our spectrum league is lucky to have ken as a gym leader ^_^

Netosenpai
28th June 2009, 7:47 PM
Hey Neto, I made a demo for you a a whl ago but you never got back to me (I left it on yur public messages) anyways i lost it so heres a new one i made you

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges5.png

I call it the Shard badge, as I have been told you like ice types.
Wow it is pretty nice, thank you for the hard work...
In my public messages? pm? Sorry I never saw it ='(

greatyama
29th June 2009, 1:36 AM
Below you will find badge update for:

Ken
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges.png
Hellfire
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges2.png
Ginji
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges3.png
Greatyama
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu240/Kennetic/badges4.png

Please note Greatyama has not proofed his badge yet (and i made some small alterations i hope they are ok with).

Gym leaders these are your new links, your old ones will be dead soon. If other gym leader would like a vector art version of their badge like the above please do not hesitate to ask.

thank you so much, i really love it.
this will be my official badge.

-Gengar-
29th June 2009, 1:47 AM
yo Ken I'm jealous, man. Since over half the leaders have a badge made by you, could I ask you to make one for me too? It seems your style is the same for all the badges, so I want 1 like it :D

greatyama
29th June 2009, 3:55 AM
accepting challengers

blisseymaster
29th June 2009, 4:00 AM
I challenge you g.yama :D

greatyama
29th June 2009, 4:01 AM
uhm, have you read my rules?

blisseymaster
29th June 2009, 4:05 AM
You have your own rules?
Edit: Sorry, that wasn't a question, more like a "really?". I'll read them now...

greatyama
29th June 2009, 4:09 AM
check my signature and click the link there

greatyama
29th June 2009, 4:19 AM
ok, just reply if you're already finished

blisseymaster
29th June 2009, 4:20 AM
Standard rules, item clause, free battle...gotcha.
Ready.

Ginji
29th June 2009, 5:43 AM

greatyama
29th June 2009, 6:48 AM
accepting challengers

T.W.I.
29th June 2009, 8:47 AM
yo Ken I'm jealous, man. Since over half the leaders have a badge made by you, could I ask you to make one for me too? It seems your style is the same for all the badges, so I want 1 like it :D

Sure no problem. Ill start work on it tonight.

Same thing for you chelsea star :)

Also, once i am done them all, I will create a trainer case showing off the Spectrum League badges.

T.W.I.
29th June 2009, 9:45 AM
>_> i had all the badges redone.....even did the new ones up for gengar and chelsea....then my program crashed and all my work went away *sigh* I dont have the heart to redo them tonight. Also, im doing anoher edit of everyone bades. Im making small graphical changes to make each badge more unique (Gengar and chealsea im looking at you :P) which i hope you will like. I will also being changing the colours a tad to be even shinier and give the league bades a nice spectrum----of colour :) Gorgonopsid has also been MIA for a while, so I will be making an 8th badge based on how i feel. Also, Emerald, can you contact gorgonopsid to see if they are still active in the league? I dont recall any posts as of late.

-Gengar-
29th June 2009, 8:25 PM
Gym open for challenges. Read the rules first here:

PM or VM me for a battle

-Gengar-
30th June 2009, 1:36 AM
I hereby confirm that blisseymaster has defeated me 3-0, and has won my badge.

GG.

blisseymaster
30th June 2009, 1:37 AM
Yeah gg, I feel bad for the haxes though...

-Gengar-
30th June 2009, 1:39 AM
Yeah gg, I feel bad for the haxes though...

Meh, don't worry, it's just my bad luck syndrome acting up. It occurs every once out of three battles, me thinks. But you probably would've won even without the haxorz, since I made some bad predictions.

blisseymaster
30th June 2009, 1:47 AM
Oh well I brought along a useless salamence...I mixed it up with my real mence lol...adamant holding choice specs 0_0

Ginji
30th June 2009, 2:06 AM

xEmerald
30th June 2009, 7:52 PM
Hey everyone. If you haven't read my earlier post... I am very sick, and more bad news is that my computer broke, so I will not be online for about two weeks at the least amount... I'm terribly sorry. I'll be leaving the staff in charge until I get back, but if they don't post then I'll let Ken and Gengar be in charge, again until I come back. Thanks everyone, and just keep up the good work. :)

T.W.I.
30th June 2009, 10:45 PM
Hey everyone. If you haven't read my earlier post... I am very sick, and more bad news is that my computer broke, so I will not be online for about two weeks at the least amount... I'm terribly sorry. I'll be leaving the staff in charge until I get back, but if they don't post then I'll let Ken and Gengar be in charge, again until I come back. Thanks everyone, and just keep up the good work. :)

Ok, no problem Big momma, will make you proud :)

Also as a gym update, the gym is still closed to due having a new router that does not allow WEP passwords. If anyone has used a D-link before with only WPA access and a DS lite give me a shout and I should be able to reopen the gym. I can still be online for anything else, just no Nintendo related gaming XD. Gonna attempt using a planex dongle tonight though to resolve this issue.

-Gengar-
30th June 2009, 11:11 PM

Yeah boss, you got it.

;094;

T.W.I.
1st July 2009, 5:19 AM
Gym is open, but renovations are still going on. If there are connection issues during the battle and there is a D/C on either party, it is my discretion to either award a badge by default or allow a rematch.

Buster The Fox
1st July 2009, 1:48 PM
*extends my deepest apologies to everyone*

Yeah, I really havn't been on lately, huh...sorry. Been involved with a rather large project. XD

Anyway, here I is. I, as an admin, order you to...STOP CREATING CHAOS IN OUR THREAD!! No pressure. :)

All jokes(Maybe...) aside, I...u-uhm, well, I need a spot of help. You see, I'm trying to form a new team, but I just can't get my eggs to hatch the right nature!! It's always Lonely, or Jolly sometimes. PM me about it...I guess I just don't have the patience of a breeder yet. XD

Sooooooo. Anywaaaaaaaay. What's been goin on while I was gone?

T.W.I.
3rd July 2009, 9:21 AM
I guess i can open my gym tonight for you calum. I will be around till 4:30 am est (one hour from this post)

AceTrainerMohamed
3rd July 2009, 11:13 PM
I'm opening for you calum ^_*

AceTrainerMohamed
3rd July 2009, 11:25 PM
>_> i had all the badges redone.....even did the new ones up for gengar and chelsea....then my program crashed and all my work went away *sigh* I dont have the heart to redo them tonight. Also, im doing anoher edit of everyone bades. Im making small graphical changes to make each badge more unique (Gengar and chealsea im looking at you :P) which i hope you will like. I will also being changing the colours a tad to be even shinier and give the league bades a nice spectrum----of colour :) Gorgonopsid has also been MIA for a while, so I will be making an 8th badge based on how i feel. Also, Emerald, can you contact gorgonopsid to see if they are still active in the league? I dont recall any posts as of late.

WoOoW thanx for your hard work my friend

I appreciate that

but if that is going to make you busy or something like that , then .. there is no need to it ^_^

take your time and don't care about me .. I'm not in such a hurry :)

thanx alot again :):)

AceTrainerMohamed
4th July 2009, 11:04 AM
calum earned the horizon badge fair and square :)

he defeated me 3-0

AceTrainerMohamed
4th July 2009, 11:22 AM
I have a special promotion for two weeks .. anyone defeats me will be rewarded with the ( Horizon Badge ) and will have one of these TMs as a reward also :
1- Earthquake
2- Psychic
3- Giga Impact
4- Stone Edge
5- U-turn

that's it ^_^

I'll be waiting for any challenge

hellfiredragon9
4th July 2009, 11:40 PM
Hey, guys this is an update from my standpoint. My computer died on Wednesday, so I haven't been on much. The gym is therefore temporarily closed while I fix my computer issues (since receiving challenges is difficult without one lol). I should be back operational by Friday, I'll post when I'm available again. Sorry for the inconvenience challengers.

T.W.I.
5th July 2009, 3:42 AM
Awwwww

I need my 5th badge

I apologize calum, I am unable/unwilling to open my gym as my router is not my real one, im doing an experiemnt for a friend. More or less, it sucks. I am not accepting gym battles as there is too high of a chance for d/c. If there is a d/c it is nor fair to either me nor you, as a rematch would exploit both our strategies.

I suggest seeking out Netosenpai, they for sure can offer you a match (to my knowledge). There is also Gorgonopsid Master if you can reach them (they have not been active on the board for a while). I wish you luck in any gym battles you take place in, and hope to battle you myself one day.

EDIT: I have officially decided my gym will be appointment only. I am no longer showcasing/battling my team in serebii chat or any other chat/messageboard. I am fairly confident in my team, as my recorded ratio is 70 wins to 15 losses for this team (not including the d/c matches i should have won). I will attempt to be an active member, but my random battling days are over. I battle only for this league and only on special appointment. Send a private message (not public as I do not recieve notification) to me and I will respond as swiftly as possible.

Please note my gym is still closed for renovations until further notice.

Cdude2
6th July 2009, 1:27 AM
so, whats new..?

-Gengar-
6th July 2009, 1:28 AM
so, whats new..?

If you don't mind me asking, who are you? Do I know you?

hellfiredragon9
6th July 2009, 4:12 AM
lol Gengar. Nice. Little update Computer still busted, BUT.... I have a backup running right now, so the gym is re-opened running on limited hours.

hellfiredragon9
6th July 2009, 7:19 AM
I'm here now, PM me and read my rules on the spectrum site. GL

hellfiredragon9
6th July 2009, 8:08 AM
ARG!!! Wireless cut out, sorry Calum. I'll make sure to fix whatever issue there was, thought it was fixed.... ARG!.

AceTrainerMohamed
6th July 2009, 2:23 PM
ARG!!! Wireless cut out, sorry Calum. I'll make sure to fix whatever issue there was, thought it was fixed.... ARG!.

this problem always happens

and it makes me angry ^_^

hope you fix it and have your battle .. and I shall tell you .. calum is a very tough one ^_*

let's see if he will make it and get all the badges .. :)

T.W.I.
7th July 2009, 12:34 AM
If you don't mind me asking, who are you? Do I know you?

I agree, lol sorry but I dont think anyone here has met you cdude2 :P

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 1:34 PM
by the way ..

why are we talking about battles and badges only ?

let's discuss something ^_^ I mean it will be nice if we open a new discussion every week for example ..

OK I'll give you an easy quiz and you discuss it

- Give me the names of three pokemon that you find in all the pokemon games generations ( red , yellow , silver , ruby , pearl ... etc ) ?

don't cheat please just use your mind and memory ^_^

let's see .. the first one will be rewarded with a rare candy ^_*

Ginji
7th July 2009, 2:09 PM

Centurion452
7th July 2009, 2:55 PM
Let me see hmm i will join to be a challanger.btw chelsea
is it magikarp tentacool and tentacruel?

Name:Clayton
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Rypherior, Froslass, Metagross,Lucario,Togekiss,Shokotan Pichu
Why would you want to join?: ehh i needs something to do...
Friend Code (If you have one): 2621 8618 4522

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 3:29 PM
Welcome Clayton

Well your answer is'nt completed yet ^_^

I count tentacool and tentacruel as a single pokemon

You still have to tell me one more and you'll win ^_^

Centurion452
7th July 2009, 3:31 PM
oh nvm
uh....
staryus i think

T.W.I.
7th July 2009, 7:51 PM
Let me see hmm i will join to be a challanger.btw chelsea
is it magikarp tentacool and tentacruel?

Name:Clayton
Current Pokemon Team/or future Pokemon Team: Dragonite, Froslass, Ike(hes a gallade),Roserade, Metagross, Azelf (if metagross needs changing just tell me and i'll change it to my metang)
Why would you want to join?: ehh i needs something to do...
Friend Code (If you have one): 2621 8618 4522

By Emeralds request I have admin powers, and Clayton your application is accepted :) Welcome to the league. Good luck and aim for top!

Btw Chelsea, Alakazam, Gengar, Golbat

Ginji
7th July 2009, 8:27 PM

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 8:56 PM
LOOOL ^_^

they are ( geodude , magikarp , zubat and tentacool )

I'm not sure if there is more

so i'll give two rare candies for clayton and ken :)

just PM me about it when you watch this reply :)

-----

the next quiz :)

- give me three pokemon names that they must have (Male) gender ?

don't mention two pokemon of the same evolution please

no cheating .. just use your mind and memory

-Gengar-
7th July 2009, 9:07 PM
LOOOL ^_^

they are ( geodude , magikarp , zubat and tentacool )

I'm not sure if there is more

so i'll give two rare candies for clayton and ken :)

just PM me about it when you watch this reply :)

-----

the next quiz :)

- give me three pokemon names that they must have (Male) gender ?

don't mention two pokemon of the same evolution please

Gallade, latios, and someone else, I forget.

EDIT: Oh Nidoran M line, that's it.

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 9:42 PM
your right gengar ^_^

good going

you'll have a rare candy :)

whenever u like to have it just PM me ..

-----

the next quiz is :

- Give me a pokemon name spelled with ( X ) as the first letter ?

Centurion452
7th July 2009, 9:49 PM
Xatu it is xatu isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew1239
7th July 2009, 9:53 PM
Sign me up.

Name: Andrew1239
Current Pokemon Team: Moltres, Empoleon, Electivire, Blastoise, Salamence, Tyranitar / Raichu
Why would you want to join?: Coz i want to battle people here
Friend Code (If you have one): in sig (pearl)

-Gengar-
7th July 2009, 9:55 PM
Sign me up.

Name: Andrew1239
Current Pokemon Team: Moltres, Empoleon, Electivire, Blastoise, Salamence, Tyranitar / Raichu
Why would you want to join?: Coz i want to battle people here
Friend Code (If you have one): in sig (pearl)

Since Em has given me the power to do this...

You're excepted, Andrew! Welcome!

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:02 PM
that's right :)

It's Xatu

nice going :)

another rare candy for you ^_^

PM me and send your friend code to get them

-----

next quiz :

- there is one shiny pokemon which looks exactly like it's normal colored form .. what is that pokemon ?

in this one you'll only be able to use the serebii.net pokedex ( Click Here ) (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/) to find it out and the one who answer this one correctly will get two rare candies

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:03 PM
welcome andrew

glad you joined us ^_^

Centurion452
7th July 2009, 10:04 PM
I think its bidoof isnt it

-Gengar-
7th July 2009, 10:06 PM
Gym is open for challenges. Read the rules of my gym here:

And no, it's Garchomp.

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:06 PM
sorry that's wrong :)

Centurion452
7th July 2009, 10:08 PM
Let me guess its a trick question?

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:10 PM
Gym is open for challenges. Read the rules of my gym here:

And no, it's Garchomp.

yes it's garchomp ^_^

you're right

check it out here

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/445.shtml

you earned two rare candies :)

you two gengar and clayton are good

I'll continue tomorrow :) and don't forget any who like to battle me just PM me any time and I'll wait the challenger :)

Empoleon69
7th July 2009, 10:13 PM
can I be a challenger Name : Jamal my team is empoleon blissly starmie weavile skarmory and dragonite I want to join for fun

T.W.I.
7th July 2009, 10:15 PM
can I be a challenger Name : Jamal my team is empoleon blissly starmie weavile skarmory and dragonite I want to join for fun

Hi Empoleon, welcome to the spectrum league :) Phew, accepting members is hard work :D

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:20 PM
no ken it's nice and easy :)

it makes you feel like you are our big boss

glad to know you jamal

your name is arabic :) where are you from ?

Empoleon69
7th July 2009, 10:28 PM
...................... Maryland

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:32 PM
wow it's nice to know you

I'm Wolf and i'm from Dubai

I'm a gym leader so if you like to have a gym battle just tell me :)

-Gengar-
7th July 2009, 10:33 PM
OK Empoleon, I'll meet you on Wifi for a battle.

AceTrainerMohamed
7th July 2009, 10:40 PM
hey gengar I'd like to have a battle with you sometime :)

How does this sound ?

-Gengar-
7th July 2009, 11:10 PM
GG, empoleon. But I won 3-0, so no badge.