PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Legend of Zelda Club~*~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shadow XD001
1st June 2009, 2:23 AM
Legend of Zelda

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYgwt4N7a0r2QMFMVS4932Ufrkxxt-zHrRa7fPKd_wFdV7bw4&t=1&usg=__0K7XTeW4ZGcamTOQOEJ_m3XTM6o=

That's Link, our Mascot.

Good Legend of Zelda Sites to use:
Zelda Universe- All Zelda Information (http://www.zeldauniverse.net/)
Zelda Wiki (http://zeldawiki.org)
Zelda Dungeon - Help you in Zelda Games (http://www.zeldadungeon.net/)

Welcome, one and all, to the first annual Legend of Zelda Club!! Don't be afraid to join, especially if you like the Legend of Zelda! Okay, obviously, this club is about the Legend of Zelda. The Legend of Zelda is a Video Game and there is Zelda games for all different systems. In this club, you may talk about any of those games (nice things). Okay, now for the rules. Let's start off with a topic! What got you into the Legend of Zelda and what was your first game for Legend of Zelda?

Rules:
1- All Serebii General Rules apply; as do Club rules
2- Only discuss the Zelda Games(or other important stuff about it)
3- No one-liners!!!
4- No trolling, flamming, or being disrespectful
5- Proper Grammar! No i herd ya liek mudkipzz!1!!1 This isn't Face book
6- Put "Master Sword" in your first post and you must make it noticeable. You can make it a different color something.
7- Make sure the Fan art is about Legend of Zelda and that you give credit where it is due
8- Try to be active!
9- 3 topics per day! (the most)
10- Obey ALL rules
11- No double, triple, etc. post! If you do one(probably because of server lag) delete it!
12- HAVE FUN!!!

I will pick two Co-owners when I feel the two members deserve to be co-owners. The two Co-Owners can:
Accept/Reject people
Tell people to make their posts meet the rules
Run the club when I am not here for at least two days

To be a Co-Owner you must:
Know the rules
Obey the rules
Be active (not 24/7, but you know what I mean)
Be good leaders

Members:
Shadow XD001 - Owner - Strikes: 0 (not gonna happen)
ShinyVaati - Co - Owner - Strikes: 0
Nidoprince - Member - Strikes: 0
Aura Master - Member - Strikes: 0
Torpoleon("bro") -Member - Strikes: 0
darklord18 - Member - Strikes: 0
Tabby Catty - Member - Strikes: 0
The Dean of Suds - Member - Strikes: 0
Lucazard - Member - Strikes: 0
Parasite - Member - Strikes: 0
Zero-Wolf - Member - Strikes: 0
Mi1oticFan - Member - Strikes: 0
Sapphire Phoenix - Member - Strikes: 0
Hakuryuu - Member - Strikes: 0
Dandelion the trainer - Member - Strikes: 0
Mehpokemon - Member - Strikes: 0
ALCario - Member - Strikes: 1
rosso1111 - Member - Strikes: 0
starfire_jirachi - Member - Strikes: 0
Lucario625 - Member - Strikes: 0
S'Vivionn - Member - Strikes: 0
mitchman93 - Member - Strikes: 0
Polar Star - Member - Strikes: 1
Pamizard - Member - Strikes: 0
Ahmed48 - Member - Strikes: 1
fongerman - Member - Strikes: 0
Withdrawn Trader - Member - Strikes: 0
Haggahagga- Member - Strikes: 0
Dusk - Member - Strikes: 0
7 tyranitars - Member - Strikes: 0
Extreme Floatzel - Member - Strikes: 0
GolemGuy - Member - Strikes: 0
Mercury Lamp - Member - Strikes: 0
Elmi101 - Member - Strikes: 0
iii64 - Member - Strikes: 1
Mudkip8003 - Member - Strikes: 0
gingamaster123 - Member - Strikes: 0

36 members in total! (including me, of course)

Ranking System:
Villager 1 posts - Starting Rank
Kokiri 10 posts
Goron 25 posts
Zora 45 posts
Gerudo 65 posts
Holodruminican 80 posts
Labrynish 100 posts
Terminian 120 posts
Hylian 140 posts
Minish 180 posts
Soldier 220 posts
Sheikah 280 posts
Sage 400 posts

Villagers: (1-10 posts)
gingamaster123 0 Posts
Elmi101 0 Posts
Mercury Lamp 0 Posts
GolemGuy 0 Posts
Extreme Floatzel 0 Posts
7 tyranitars 1 Post
Withdrawn Trader 1 Post
Dusk 1 Post
Parasite 1 post
Lucazard 1 post
Lucario625 1 post
starfire_jirachi 1 post
Mi10ticFan 1 post
ashds 1 post
fongerman 2 posts
Pamizard 2 posts
Dandelion the Trainer 2 posts
Aura Master 2 posts
Ahmed48 2 posts
Sparkleplex 2 posts
Mehpokemon 2 posts
S'Vivion 3 posts
Sapphire Phoenix 4 posts
The Dean of Suds 9 posts
Tabby Catty 7 posts
Hakuryuu 7 posts
mitchman93 8 posts

Kokiris: (10-25 posts)
rosso1111 14 posts
Zero-Wolf 14 posts

Gorons: (25-45 posts)
darklord18 26 Posts

Zoras: (45-65 posts)
ALCario 50 posts

Gerudos: (65-80)

Holodruminican: (80-100 posts)
Torpoleon 98 Posts

Labrynish: (100-120 posts)

Terminian: (120-140)

Hylian: (140-180)

Minish: (180-220)

Soldier: (220-280)

Sheikah: (280-400)

Sage: (400 posts- FINAL RANK!)

King of Red Lions/Princess Zelda Rank: (Co-Owner Rank, no limit of posts to get, must be a co owner)
ShinyVaati King of Red Lions/ Princess Zelda Rank 183 posts
Nidoprince King of Red Lions Rank 108 posts

Hero: (MY RANK a.k.a. OWNER'S RANK)
Shadow XD001 Hero Rank 191 posts

Fan Art:

Banned Members:
None

Punishments:
1- 1 Strike
2- 2 Strikes
3- 3 Strikes (if you're a co-owner and you get your third strike, you are no longer a co-owner)
*CO-OWNER EXCLUSIVE* - 4 Strikes (then, bans)
4- Banned for a day
5- Banned for a week
6- Banned for a month
7- Banned forever!!!

Topics:
What got you into the Legend of Zelda and what was your first game for Legend of Zelda?
What is your favorite Zelda game?
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks when it comes out near you?
What is your favorite item to use out of all of the items in the Zelda games?
How old do you think Link is in the Zelda games? (you don't have to answer for ones you don't know)
What would you change with any Zelda game, e.g. weapon, levels, etc?
How do you feel about Tetra not being in her Zelda persona all throughout Phantom Hourglass?
What is the most annoying dungeon in the Zelda series?
Did you have any regrets in any Zelda games?
Do you know how revealing that Zelda Wii painting can be if you think really hard?
Which Zelda game, out of the ones you have completed, took you the longest/ shortest time to complete?
What bosses do you think have been let downs?
When do you think Spirit Tracks release date will be?
What is your favourite side quest?
Do you think Wind Waker is an indirect sequel to OoT?
What is your least favorite Zelda game?
What are your expectations for Spirit Tracks?
What item did you find had no use after the level you got the item?

Current Legend of Zelda Games:
Legend of Zelda (FDS, NES, GC, GBA, Wii)) - Released 1987; 2006 on the Wii Virtual Console
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES) - Released 1988
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (NES, GBA, Wii) - Released 1991 (NES); 2002 (GBA) ; 2007 on Wii Virtual Console
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GBA) - Released 1998
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GC, Wii) - Released 1998 (N64) ; 2002 (GC)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, GC, Wii) - Released 2000
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Seasons (Game Boy Color) - Released 2001
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC) - Released 2002
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GC) - Released 2004
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) - Released 2004
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC, Wii) - Released 2006
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (NDS) - Released 2007
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS) - Released 2009

On coming Legend of Zelda Games:
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) - Projected Early 2011
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Remake (3DS) - Projected 2011 - 2012

NOTE: All of these years are United States, just in case where you live it was released a different year. Just check the "Good Zelda Sites to Use" on the top because Zelda Wiki shows the Release Dates in different places other the United States.

Aura Master
1st June 2009, 6:23 AM
Mastersword, and you never said I was denied, you said i missed something in the rules.

Dude, Like wth.. LoZ pwns some total Butt. You would think there already would be a thread for this because like I said, It pwns.

Ill like to Join.

I havent played my Twilight Princess game in a while.

Shadow XD001
1st June 2009, 9:51 PM
Yeah, I agree. Awesome my club got accepted! Aura Master, read the first page. You missed something in the rules.

I'm going to answer the topic. What got you into the Legend of Zelda and what was your first game for Legend of Zelda?
I don't remember, but I got the Wind Waker awhile back, and the Game Cube was popular when I got it. I think I saw the game and it seemed interesting. I don't play the game anymore because it is old and it has a lot of scratches on it.

New topic:
My favorite is Twilight Princess because it is cool and is very fun to play on the Wii.

Also, Aura Master, accepted!

Torpoleon
1st June 2009, 11:18 PM
"Master Sword"
Hi, bro!

What got you into the Legend of Zelda and what was your first game for Legend of Zelda?
I forget too! Wind Waker was mine and Shadow XD's Zelda game though. I'd play it if it had less scratches.

Twlight Princess. I think I am close to beating it.

New topic:
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks when it comes out near you?
Yes. I know it is for DS.

Bro, I think you should put a list of all Zelda games on the first post.

Tabby Catty
1st June 2009, 11:20 PM
"Master Sword" I would like to join! I love Zelda, honestly, it's my favorite game series! I actually cosplay a Gerudo Guard so if you guys wanna see some pictures of me you can if you let me join!

It all started when my brother and I decided to rent Ocarina of Time from a video store when we were little and we fell in love at first site! I could not believe it because those Ocarina of Time commercials on TV always used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid!

Oh, this is a tough one! I really like Wind Waker mainly because you don't have to take it seriously and you can just have fun and do random stuff you wouldn't believe what I like to do with the piggies and stuff and it's fun sailing too! I find myself humming with the music.
Ganon is kind of looks like a samurai in that game too! I kind of like it despite the fact that many people complain he gained weight!

darklord18
2nd June 2009, 12:56 AM
Master sword I would like to join. I like the Zelda series.

Well the sword fighting got into liking this game and my first was the link to the past than OoT which was the first Zedla game I was able to finish.

Shadow XD001
2nd June 2009, 1:02 AM
All of you are accepted, and thanks for joining! Don't forget to be active and go by the rules! Tabby Catty, I would love to see your pics as a Gerudo Guard! ^^

Also, you can make topics about some of the game. Like, what was your favorite dungeon in *insert Zelda name here* and other stuff about LoZ. With spoilers, put them in spoiler form! Be mindful....some people don't like to be spoiled; it would be best if that was done over PM/VM. Also, i put a new rule, so go check the first post! Does anyone want any nicknames, which we will call you?

Yes, I am. I hope it is better then Phantom Hourglass, but I sequel of it.

About the list of Zelda games...the official website(link on the first page)shows the Zelda games.

Tabby Catty
2nd June 2009, 5:59 PM

Absolutely! Hopefully they execute the choo-choo train concept out well, but I'm sure it will be alright, I mean, Wind Waker was different with the boat and the cell shaded graphics, but it was still Zelda nonetheless. Zelda II is kind of similar, I mean, it resembles more a traditional rpg than does the rest of the Zelda series, though my only complaint is that it wasted my childhood trying to beat Dark Link.

The biggest complaint I find from fans though is that there won't be any games like Ocarina or Twilight Princess, though I can really care less, as long as it doesn't degrade to the quality as the CD-I games (which actually, if you don't compare them to the other Zelda games, they are fairly decent besides the cutscenes which even then make me smile! they are FUNNY!)

I'm pretty excited about spirit tracks though! I'm already hyped!

Yeah, okay, I'll post my cosplay photos as soon as I get the chance, but I'm sooooo happy because I got an ocarina I found at a craft store that looks almost exactly like Link's, I tried playing some ocarina songs on it too! It's scary! It

Shadow XD001
2nd June 2009, 9:46 PM
Wow, an ocarina sounds interesting. Good luck in learning the songs! I'd say that Twilight Princess has one of the best graphics, although most of the parts are very hard! Twilight Princess is a sequel to Ocarina of Time.

ashds
2nd June 2009, 9:57 PM
the graphs and the sword fighting the frist one I got was Ocarina of Time for christmas when I was...I can't remember how old I was three christmas's ago I got Windwaker and two christmas's ago I got Phantom Hourglass.

Aura Master
2nd June 2009, 10:00 PM
Since when is there a new game? I dont watch commercials anymore.

New topic?

What would you like to have in a new Wii Zelda game.

I personally think if they make another game like Twilight Princess, Link need an apprentice that you can switch between/

ROfl. you should of seen the Master Sword i drew a long time ago.

Shadow XD001
2nd June 2009, 10:15 PM
ashds: Denied! Read the rules! Check your grammar, too.

Aura Master: Oh...well you can check the website for info about it. It is called the Legend of Zelda: Spirit World tracks.

What would you like to have in a new Wii Zelda game
Twilight Princess is already good. I new Zelda game would be nice, though.

The Dean of Suds
4th June 2009, 12:40 AM
Master sword and I'd like to join, LoZ being one of my favorite video game series ever. My first zelda game was four swords adventures for gamecube, but it didn't impress me, and I never really got into Zelda until two years later, when I got twilight princess. Then, I became somewhat of a fanatic, getting every single canon game in the series and playing through all of them, although I'm still wrapping up Majora's Mask.

Honestly, I'm torn about the Spirit Tracks. I know I'll definitely get it as soon as I can, but I really wasn't too happy with Phantom Hourglass, with it's simplicity and what I felt was kind of a half hearted recreation of Wind Waker. (Not too crazy about cell shading either.) Not only that, but the whole train concept kind of threw me for a loop, I'm really not liking what I saw from the official trailer, but hopefully they'll be able to pull it off. If it's a lot more challenging than PH was though, I may enjoy it a lot, I'll have to see.

Shadow XD001
4th June 2009, 9:26 PM
You are accepted, The Den of Suds! Don't forget to always go by the rules and have a great time here and be active! I'm adding in a new rule)after this post) so be sure to check it out!

The Dean of Suds
6th June 2009, 12:49 AM
What would you like to have in a new Wii Zelda game
I want a sequel to Twilight Princess, but according to an E3 interview (http://wii.ign.com/articles/991/991714p1.html) with Miyamoto (LoZ and Mario creator, in case you didn't know) the next wii zelda title will feature an adult link without a sword, so it should be interesting. Hopefully they can make it work, because it sounds like it could be a really awesome game, I can't wait.

Tabby Catty
6th June 2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah, a swordless Link? That is something I want to see because a Link without a sword is like, madness!

Well, I have full confidence that it will be a great game, they haven't failed us yet! What does Link have anyways then? A wand or something?

darklord18
6th June 2009, 1:42 AM
Well, I have full confidence that it will be a great game, they haven't failed us yet! What does Link have anyways then? A wand or something?

Yes they have with PH, not only was it a short story, going back to a level just to get one level lower was boring.

But ST dose look like a good game though so I might get it.

Shadow XD001
6th June 2009, 1:51 AM
A swordless Link? I think he will get a sword of some sort because what else would he do in that game? I just hope he also has Epona.(his horse) Yeah, PH was pretty boring and I think WW was better then it, although it was a prequel to PH. Thank you for that wonderful piece of info, The Dean of Suds!

Tabby Catty
6th June 2009, 1:57 AM
Yes they have with PH, not only was it a short story, going back to a level just to get one level lower was boring.

But ST dose look like a good game though so I might get it.

Actually, I kind of liked PH, sure, it was annoying going back to that temple all the time to get more maps, but I kind of learned to live with it, it was a short story true, but it was fun nontheless.

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions aren't they?

Shadow XD001
6th June 2009, 1:36 PM
Seeing as there hasn't been a new topic for days, I'm gonna make one! This topic is about all of the Zelda games currently out.

Hm, tough question. I only have WW, PH, and TP and out of them, I like the Double Claw Shot in TP.

EDIT: Tabby Catty is now the first Co-Owner of this club!!!

The Dean of Suds
8th June 2009, 2:32 AM
I like the mirror shield used in Ocarina of time, I thought it was a great concept and had a lot of fun using it to solve puzzles throughout dungeons. Much better than the boring old normal shield, that's for sure.

Tabby Catty
9th June 2009, 2:32 AM

That's such a tricky one!!! Awwww... okay... I really like the bow, it's so satisfying sniping things... oh yeah, and the pear from windwaker that allows you to control a seagull! and bombchus! Those are fun! The cane of somaria too with the little blocky, it's sooooo random!

Yeah, I have a lot of faves!

Shadow XD001
10th June 2009, 10:36 PM
Okay, some of my might not of seen my edit which is that Tabby Catty is the first Co-Owner! I have a new topic! (they keep coming to me)

How old do you think Link is in the Zelda games? (you don't have to answer for ones you don't know)
I played OoT on SSBB and in that game he looks 11. In WW I'd say 13. In PH I'd say 14. In TP I'd say 15 or 16 and then in the new Zelda game for Wii soon to be released I'd say at least 18.

Torpoleon
10th June 2009, 10:56 PM
I think Link looks younger than what you think bro, in WW and PH. In WW, he looks seven and in PH, he looks either 7 or 8. Not that old. Cool, a new co owner!

The Dean of Suds
10th June 2009, 11:29 PM
How old do you think Link is in the Zelda games?
In games like wind waker and phantom hourglass he looks like he's between 10 and 13, and in twilight princess I'd say 16, new game coming out at least 18.

Shadow XD001
11th June 2009, 12:36 AM
Well, 7 and 8 is too young to go on a mission like that. Let alone wield a sword. In PH he is definitely older then in WW. It would have to be a 1, nonetheless.

darklord18
11th June 2009, 2:55 PM
OoT and MM= around 10 or 11 as it stated in OoT that link was to young when he pulled the master sword out so he was asleep for 7 years.
TP and new one= 18 or 19.
PH and WW= 10 or 11.

Um the bow and the bottle, come on, the bottle great for keeping fairy in.

Lucazard
11th June 2009, 2:59 PM
Master Sword I would like to join, I love Zelda a whole heap so can I sign up?

Anyways I'm real excited for Spirit Tracks.

Parasite
11th June 2009, 3:22 PM
Master Sword, can I please join? I have been playing Zelda for years now and I love Majora's Mask. I hope I'm accepted, thank you for your time.

Shadow XD001
11th June 2009, 9:41 PM
To the new members: you are accepted! Thank you for joining! Don't forget to have a great time here! Also, once we get some more members I will see who is worthy as the 2 co-owner. Once we get a lot more members I will need more co-owners. Also, I was thinking about making ranks. The owner and co owners will get a special one. You would have to reach a certain amount of post to get to that rank. Any ideas?

The Dean of Suds
11th June 2009, 9:47 PM
For ranks, you could name them after common enemies/recurring characters in the series, but that's all I can think of.

Shadow XD001
11th June 2009, 9:51 PM
Thanks for the idea Dean of Suds! Well, actually, I'm gonna give up on this. There would be too much ranks because you can't just focus them on one game. The Dean of Suds, what order would they be in?

The Dean of Suds
11th June 2009, 9:56 PM
Thanks for the idea Dean of Suds! Well, actually, I'm gonna give up on this. There would be too much ranks because you can't just focus them on one game. The Dean of Suds, what order would they be in?

What order? O_O Well, I'm too tired at the moment to pick the best(and worst) but it'd probably start with a universally known weak enemy like a deku scrub, or something to that affect, and end with something like master sword weilder, or something showing supreme ranking. Incedentally, how many were you planning on having?

Shadow XD001
11th June 2009, 10:06 PM
Well, not to much. Seeing as this is an all Zelda club, we could include some enemies from the different games. Master Sword Wielder would be for a Co-Owner and Ultra Master Sword Wielder fro the Owner. (me) How about some of the ranks start off as Ganon minion, and stuff like that?

Tabby Catty
11th June 2009, 10:11 PM
Eh, yeah, it's a possibility, personally I can care less about ranks, but maybe we should get feedback from the rest of the club first. I don't really care though.

Shadow XD001
12th June 2009, 11:54 PM
I'm not so sure about what the ranks would be, but I just thought of some ways you can get points to get to a higher rank.
1 post= 1 point (Note: the post asking to join does not count)
Donating any kind of Fan Art (10- 50 points. Depends on the quality of the Fan Art)
Making one topic= 5 points (three is the max. per day)
Referring a User= 100 per User (you can only referrer 3 a day)
That is all I got.

Zero-Wolf
14th June 2009, 5:28 AM
"Master Sword", I would like to join. I like Zelda series.

Edit: I put "Master Sword" Sorry for my rudeness...

Shadow XD001
14th June 2009, 2:02 PM
Both of you are not accepted! Read the first page please. So what do you any of you guys think of the ways to get the points?

Zero-Wolf
14th June 2009, 7:41 PM
Should I answer your topic, right? All right.

I don't remember what it's called. It's like old SNES.
It had good items such as fairy. Dungeons were kinda easy-ish for me. ^^

Shadow XD001
14th June 2009, 8:21 PM
No! YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTED! READ THE RULES! You missed something and you probably just skimmed through the rules. You missed something very important to help you join. VM me when you edited your first post. Thank you.

EDIT: You are now accepted, Zero-Wolf!

Zero-Wolf
14th June 2009, 11:40 PM
Oooh....It's hard to choose one of Zelda game. My favorite Zelda game is Twilight Prince.

Illusione-Tempus
15th June 2009, 7:27 AM
Master Sword!

Well I see you got a "Legend of Zelda" club. I'm a fan of it too! It begins from my bro, he copied the rom of Phantom Hourglass... you don't need to know the rest of the story...

darklord18
15th June 2009, 7:39 AM
Oooh....It's hard to choose one of Zelda game. My favorite Zelda game is Twilight Prince.

That one of best Zelda game ever, next to the first LoZ game and OoT.

I thing it time for another topic (hope this is Okay)

I would change PH, I make it way longer and sidquests, and add heart pices instead of complete Hearts (except for bosses.)

Torpoleon
15th June 2009, 9:43 PM
Hi, Mystic! Don't people hate that in Zelda games like WW, PH and TP, there is no after game? After you beat the main boss (usually Ganondork, as I call him), you start from your last save point. I really hate that.

Shadow XD001
15th June 2009, 9:57 PM
Mi1oticFan, you are accepted and nice to see you here! Also, darklord18, you guys are allowed to make topics. There is only aloud to be three a day, though. Heh, I was waiting for you guys to make topics! Okay, I'm gonna answer the topic!

I would just make PH longer and where you won't have to go to the temple of the Ocean King. Also, where you can either use the stylus or the d-pad to control Link and make the controls easier.

Zero-Wolf
16th June 2009, 7:42 AM
Yes, it sounds fun. I haven't played PH DS

Shadow XD001
16th June 2009, 10:13 PM
Guys, my bro (Torpoleon) was playing SSBB and he was on this thing that had info on Toon Link (Wind Waker0 and it said he got his green (Hero's) clothes on his 12th birthday so in WW he is 12 and probably in PH he's 13 or so. Just thought I'd say that.

darklord18
16th June 2009, 11:07 PM
Guys, my bro (Torpoleon) was playing SSBB and he was on this thing that had info on Toon Link (Wind Waker0 and it said he got his green (Hero's) clothes on his 12th birthday so in WW he is 12 and probably in PH he's 13 or so. Just thought I'd say that.

So I was off by a year. well we know Link age in OoT and MM then, because WW say that every boy that reach the age of the hero is given a green (hero) clothes.

I wonder if ST will have a storyline with Wi-Fi? it possible, if they make the storyline the same but have one for normal and one for Wi-Fi, the remake of LttP on the GBA had two storyline so why not? I wouldn't be surprised if they did this.

Shadow XD001
17th June 2009, 12:39 AM
That would be cool to have ST Wi-Fi compatible. It might not happen, though. PH wasn't Wi- Fi compatible, but times change. Also, darklord18, your grammar seems a little off. Please fix it.

The Dean of Suds
17th June 2009, 12:40 AM

In majora's mask, I'd definitely make it longer. There were only four major temples and the bosses were too easy. Loved the mask concept and how unique they made the game with the game's events dependant on the time and letting you work with it, but it was too short, even with all the sidequests.

In the minish cap, the game was also way too short, but not only that, it was way too easy. The game had a lot of potential, but it was over quickly, it was a breeze to beat, and there was nothing really memorable about it. It had potential, but it feels rushed, one of my least favorite zelda games, for sure.

In wind waker, I hated the sailing. The game was great, the plot, temples, enemies, and length was terrific and it's one of the best gamecube games I own, however, the sailing was far too tedious. From constantly adjusting the wind, to putting up with frustrating enemies, to dropping the treasure claw over and over again, trying to find the perfect spot where treasure was hiding, was far too annoying. Loved the game, but hated sailing.

Twilight Princess was a great entrance for the Zelda series onto the wii, but the game's final boss, although epic, was too easy. A small complaint, but otherwise it's an absolutely awesome game.

Phantom Hourglass was a game I had problems with. Loved the way they fixed the sailing problems with the convenient and easy to use motor, but it was very short. Not only that, it was ridiculously easy, only the last temple and boss provided some much needed challenge. The "Great sea" was also very small, understandable since it was on a DS but still, it's great for a reason, and the sea in PH was small and constrictive. The temple of the ocean king was horrible. Monotonous and boring, link isn't a stealth type, and you have to sneak around until the very end of the game, when you can actually kill them. Very boring and tiresome, hated it. A lack of good sidequests hurts the game as well, but it's still fun to play, just not a standout game.

^Those are the games I have problems with. I love most of them however, just some things that I think could have made a couple good games even better.

Shadow XD001
20th June 2009, 2:43 PM
Also, if you have been playing any Zelda games recently (not ever day, but mostly) you can post your recent happenings here. I haven't really played TP because I need 300 Rupees so that guy can fix the cannon to get em to the City in the Sky. But I have been playing PH and yesterday I made it to Goron Island and I haven't even played the game for a week! (I started on Sunday)

Well, I used my friends Action Replay (mine doesn't have PH) and I used some cheats. I already have the Bombchus and I didn't even go in the temple! Also, maximum hearts. I'm only doing this for fun.

Tabby Catty
20th June 2009, 3:44 PM

Definitely make them a bit longer, actually, Ocarina of Time, Zelda 1 (if you could the second quest) and Zelda II, and Link to the Past were perfect lengths, but the rest just needed a few more temples.

Actually, I was kept busy with the sidequests in Wind Waker, but I wanted maybe another sage or two to awaken and the difficulty kind of slowed me down in Majora's.

Shadow XD001
20th June 2009, 7:57 PM
On Wikipedia it said Spirit World Tracks takes place 100 years after PH so I don't think it is the same Link. I wonder how that would be like, and the train. PH is pretty short and I just hope Spirit World Tracks is really good.

darklord18
21st June 2009, 1:31 AM
On Wikipedia it said Spirit World Tracks takes place 100 years after PH so I don't think it is the same Link. I wonder how that would be like, and the train. PH is pretty short and I just hope Spirit World Tracks is really good.

You do know Wikipedia not trustable? But yeah it like with all links, none of them are the same.

Shadow XD001
21st June 2009, 1:48 AM
That's true, darklord18. But Wikipedia doesn't always lie. They probably were, though. I saw a little picture that showed Princes Zelda from WW in SWT and she looked the same, but this can be a different Zelda. You never know. (although we will soon)

Sapphire Phoenix
22nd June 2009, 7:47 PM
Master Sword

I'd like to join. I've been playing Zelda since Link's Awakening DX (although WW was the first Zelda game I beat). I love playing the series because of the awesome boss battles and the storylines. And yes, I'm proud to say that Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game.

I hope that's enough...

Zero-Wolf
22nd June 2009, 10:21 PM

Majora's mask; I don't definitely like time. I will be doom by last hour. It's difficult to get the temples for me. I want to change this to not get time.

Twilight Prince; The final boss was really easy. I used a fishing pole to catch him. Ganondorf didn't move and just stared at it and I laughed at him.
So, Ganondorf should be hard.

Shadow XD001
22nd June 2009, 11:10 PM
Sapphire Phoenix, you are accepted! Yeah, in TP Ganondorf was a little easy; although epic. Anyway, yesterday, I started playing TP again and I used the Pumpkins in Ordon to get some Rupees and my bro helped me beat the boss in the City in the Sky. Next stop, Mirror Chamber, again! Wish me luck! ^^

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd June 2009, 12:25 AM
Thanks X3

Of course! I'd get any new Zelda game and try it out! And since it's in the same style as WW and TP, I have to get it.

In WW: Make finding the Triforce Shards less... well, boring. It's the only part of the game (next to sneaking through the Forsaken Forest) that I hate so much, since it costs a fortune to do.

In TP: Probably change the City in the Sky so it was a lot less confusing (for some reason I have a hard time going through there, there's so many rooms). Oh, and I'd get rid of that bird that drops that bomb on you when your trying to get the Zora prince some help. Because of that bird, I ended up running around in circles for at least ten minutes, and I couldn't find out what was making me do that...

Shadow XD001
29th June 2009, 5:30 PM
Man, this club needs to be more active. n_n Anyway, I played TP a couple of days and I'm up to the Twilight Castle, or whatever, and it's the place where you battle Zant. As for Phantom Hourglass, I haven't really played it.

Hakuryuu
29th June 2009, 11:53 PM
Master Sword

I'd like to join, if thats ok with everyone else. =] I'm a big Zelda dork. Ocarina of Time is my favorite game. I remember when it came out. I never got it, but I played it a few times. I finally own it now. Twilight Princess is my second love.

If I change something, then it wouldn't be the Zelda I came to love. =/ I guess graphics for Ocarina and Majora's Mask, but thats it.

Shadow XD001
30th June 2009, 1:34 PM
You are accepted, Hakuryuu! Yeah, I would change the graphics of some of the games; but that's how technology was when they came out.

Dandelion the trainer
1st July 2009, 7:59 AM
I would love to join this club! I love Zelda! Are we allowed to wildly speculate about Zelda Wii? I don't think it would lead to much if we did. All the info we have on the game is a picture of a girl that looks kind of like an anthromorphization of the Master Sword.

I'll preorder it! You usually even get a cool bonus trinket when you do that.

No temple of the ocean king in PH, D-pad control in PH just so people will stop compaining about it so much, and heart peices in PH instead of just heart containers.

Torpoleon
1st July 2009, 2:05 PM
Sorry for inactivity! Anyways, you look good enough to join, Dandelion the trainer, but you will have to wait until my brother, Shadow XD001 posts. I don't know if I said this before, but I beat Ganondorf in TP! The last fight was very fun. I have a a question. How come when the credits go to "The End" it just freezes? I hate how there is never any after game in Zelda games.

Shadow XD001
1st July 2009, 2:20 PM
Dandelion the tamer you are accepted! You did Master Sword in your post. People here are just guessing about the Swordless Link really in the new Wii Zelda Game. I think Link and Zelda would make a good couple and Illia and Link would probably just be close friends.

darklord18
1st July 2009, 2:29 PM
Sorry for inactivity! Anyways, you look good enough to join, Dandelion the trainer, but you will have to wait until my brother, Shadow XD001 posts. I don't know if I said this before, but I beat Ganondorf in TP! The last fight was very fun. I have a a question. How come when the credits go to "The End" it just freezes? I hate how there is never any after game in Zelda games.

UM there was a after game in the first one, it was just the same story but alot harder. and OoA and OoS did have a different story if you trade code over and it had a different final boss. but that the best you can have. Zelda game are just to good to have a after story. I play MM 2 time before getting ride of it along with the N64 and TP 3 time because of the storyline.

Torpoleon
1st July 2009, 4:26 PM
Oh. I never knew that. I never did have an old Zelda game. That's why. Also, bro, the new Zelda game for DS is Spirit Tracks, not Spirit Word Tracks, last I checked.

Shadow XD001
2nd July 2009, 9:40 PM
I haven't played TP in a few days, but I saw on the computer the right way - yes, there is a right way- to clean a game disc and it worked on WW! I started playing it again from Forsaken Fortress and I am at Forest Haven. It worked because it never said the game disc could not be read in that whole time!
New topic time!

How do you feel about Tetra not being in her Zelda persona all throughout Phantom Hourglass?
Well, annoyed. All of the Zelda games are about her (that's why they are called Zelda games) so it stupid for her not to be in her princess Zelda persona nobody talking about that. Good thing, though, in Spirit Tracks, she is in her Princess Zelda persona.

Torpoleon
2nd July 2009, 10:12 PM
I was the one that found out the right way, bro. Yeah. I liked when you fell a lot in Forest Haven!
Well it does not really matter to me. It is not like it was needed.

Zero-Wolf
3rd July 2009, 12:24 AM
Did you buy Wii Lens Cleaner Kit?

Hmmm...I'm not sure about Tetra(WW) But it's okay to me. Sadly, I haven't play PH Ds.

Sapphire Phoenix
3rd July 2009, 12:32 AM
Well, I've been playing Minish Cap for the last few weeks (the first time in a few years actually..). I'm up to the last element, but I hate the dungeon it's in so much... Played PH before that, but I stopped when I got onto the Ghost Ship.

Meh, I was fine about it. I really like Tetra, so I was ok with the fact that she wasn't Zelda through the game. Like it mattered though, since she wasn't 'on-screen' much during the whole game :/

Shadow XD001
3rd July 2009, 12:46 AM
Zero- Wolf: No. Torpoleon was on game Fly and it said how to clean the disc. (it applies for any disc probably) It said to get a wet cloth and start from the middle and got the end, go to the middle then the end. You should see it on www.GameFly.com

My only complaint about WW is the sailing. It was hard to move the boat around and sometimes it can be hard to move Link around. (not on boat, of course)

Torpoleon
3rd July 2009, 1:35 AM
I always beat Ganondorf(WW) and reset it. The battle is so fun. Link drops his shield with the finisher and wehn he deals the final blow with his Master Sword, he does not have the shieth. That is the sword case. This is in WW. I actually got up to him in like Dec. 2006. I'm surprised that WW still works!

Zero-Wolf
3rd July 2009, 7:14 AM
Oh, that sounds risky.

Torpoleon, Yup, that's fun for the final boss. I always tried to see Tetra(Zelda) shot me w/ her light arrow at T/L(Which I prefer to call Toon Link). xD

Dandelion the trainer
3rd July 2009, 7:56 AM
I don't mind. I like Tetra more then Zelda, and the plot of WW was explained at the start, so you knew who she was even if you didn't play WW. It does bug me however, that Zelda, the titular character, is so useless! In the old games she at least tried to help save her sorry butt, nowadays she just waits for Link to recsue her when in the past she has shown she is more capable then that.

On a side note, who here loves the chickens (cuccos) that attack you when you hit them? I do! In TP you turn into the chickens when you hit them. It's really strange.

Sapphire Phoenix
3rd July 2009, 9:10 AM
I don't mind. I like Tetra more then Zelda, and the plot of WW was explained at the start, so you knew who she was even if you didn't play WW. It does bug me however, that Zelda, the titular character, is so useless! In the old games she at least tried to help save her sorry butt, nowadays she just waits for Link to recsue her when in the past she has shown she is more capable then that.

On a side note, who here loves the chickens (cuccos) that attack you when you hit them? I do! In TP you turn into the chickens when you hit them. It's really strange.
lol, that's how I feel about Tetra too. And when I was bored, I'd have Link change into a Cucco, just to see how far he could get before he'd change back.

The final battle in WW is one of my favorite boss battles in the series. Mainly because I like the music, and it's one of the only places where Zelda acts a little like Tetra (in other words, not as innocent and helpless as she was earlier in the game). Plus the fight itself was fun... even though I could beat him in less than five minutes :/

darklord18
3rd July 2009, 9:15 AM

Or in LA, you can steal from the shop, are I love doing that it wroth doing you know. but I would forget about what happen and go back in and get kill.

Shadow XD001
3rd July 2009, 2:57 PM
Zero-Wolf: What's so dangerous about it?

Yeah, the fight in WW was very fun. I just did it today. Also, today, I took a little detour to Forsaken Fortress and it was day time and everything was al bburned out and there were those pesky bats, still. I couldn't get took far because there wasn't those Lanterns that hang down.

Torpoleon
3rd July 2009, 6:28 PM
The wet cloth thing is not dangerous at all. Is anyone going to get the Zelda Wii game when it comes out? I think it comes out in the US in 2010. I am very excited for that game and Spirit Tracks!

Mehpokemon
3rd July 2009, 6:39 PM
"Master sword"
My Favorite item is the Bomb Arrow in "TP"

Mehpokemon
3rd July 2009, 6:41 PM
"Master Sword"
My favorite item is the Bomb Arrows In TP

Shadow XD001
3rd July 2009, 7:34 PM
The new Zelda game for Wii will probably be in 2010 since Spirit Tracks is coming out 2009. Also, Mehpokemon, you are accepted, but please be more elaborate in your post because you did a one-line, but I'm in a good mood so I'll let it slide.

Zero-Wolf
3rd July 2009, 7:43 PM
What's so dangerous about it?

The wet cloth thing is not dangerous at all.
Well...A few years ago, I watched my cousin when he cleaned his PS2/Xbox w/ cloth or something else. But I didn't touch it. He accidentally broke his PS2 and then he decided to buy PS3.

Shadow XD001
3rd July 2009, 7:55 PM
Well, when I wet the cloth, I took out any water that would drip. Also, I didn't wash it hard, just lightly. Then, I dried it. Check how they did it on Game Fly. Also, try to stay on topic, and also talk about Zelda. Also, I thought it was dumb how Link can't get the Master Sword and Mirror Shield after the fight against Ganon in WW.

Torpoleon
3rd July 2009, 11:09 PM
The Master Sword was embedded in the Ganondorf statue. He should have still had the Mirror Shield at least. Link also never had his shieth. I think the WW Ganondorf should be in the SSB series along with the TP Ganondorf(who is still in it) I hope Toon Link stays!

Hakuryuu
5th July 2009, 10:47 PM

Honestly, I didn't mind it. I liked Tetra more than her Zelda persona. I didn't notice the difference. XD

Shadow XD001
6th July 2009, 12:35 AM
I just watched Torpoleon battle Orca (when you return from Windfall to get the last pearl) and he did the match against Orca and almost got 400! My best is 155......

Torpoleon
6th July 2009, 1:24 PM
Heh. Yeah. I got 383 and had only one heart left just before I had 100 hits. It would have been great for me to get to 400. Well, at least Orca called me a swordsman.

AlCario
6th July 2009, 1:50 PM
Master sword, I would like to join. I'm a great fan of LoZ. I first got into Zelda when I got OoT for my birthday some years back for the N64 and it remains my favourite Zelda game to this day. My fav. item is the bow, I just really like to use it. I will be getting spirit tracks, I am confident that it will meet the standards of the other games in the series. Also, I didn't really mind about the Tetra thing, its all the same to me.

Shadow XD001
6th July 2009, 2:35 PM
You are accepted, ALCario! Thank you for joining and have a great time here and be active and obey the rules! Yeah, I guess on Phantom Hourglass Tetra's Zelda form wasn't really important.

I played Phantom Hourglass again and I am in the Ice temple place.

Torpoleon
6th July 2009, 3:07 PM
Now I got 503 hits when training with Orca. After 500, Orca just says to hit him until he hits you 3 times. After 500 times, Orca calls you a swordsman. I am proud of getting 503 blows. I'll try to get 999 blows one day!

AlCario
7th July 2009, 3:19 AM
How old do you think Link is in the Zelda games?

At the beginning of OoT and MM, about 11/12. In TP I'd say he's about 18 or so. In WW and PH he looks younger, about 9 or 10. In some of the older games (LoZ, LA) it's hard to tell but he's probably about 10 or 11.

New Topic?

Me, I say the Water Temple in OoT, man, that took forever.

Shadow XD001
7th July 2009, 1:09 PM
You do know in WW Link's 12....Yeah, you are guys are ALLOWED to answer topics!

Oh boy. In WW, I seriously HATED the Forbidden Woods! It was ling, hard, and annoying. The worst combo in a dungeon. In TP it would have to be Snowpeak Ruins because you had to keep on going to back to the girl until she got it right.

Torpoleon
7th July 2009, 2:17 PM
I think in ST, it does take place 100 years after PH, that happened with other Zelda games.

The Lakebed temple in TP. It took SOOOO long to get through!

Shadow XD001
7th July 2009, 8:22 PM
I have just thought of something! After the ending in W, Link doesn't have any shield of sword on his back. We all know Link dropped the Mirror Shield while he was rolling and we all know where the Master Sword is. I bet Orca took back the Hero's Sword. Also, Link gave his Grandma the Hero's Shield. Eventually, the sword and shield were sold. The Shield going to a random traveler and the Hero's Sword going to Oshus. Oshus's Sword and the hero's Sword are very identical.

Torpoleon
8th July 2009, 12:19 AM
To bro: You could be right. The game does take place EXACTLY after WW's events. WW takes place 10 years after Oot or maybe it was MM. Anyways, my friend on You Tube, LDN(who has great videos, like a lot of Zelda walkthroughs) said on his final PH video taht ST's US Release Date is Dec. 1, 2009. That seems cool and most likely it is real.

darklord18
8th July 2009, 12:39 AM
/\ um you do know that the events in PH was in another world and time. it like LA it happen but it didn't happen. I don't want to spoiled it but I can't remember.

new topic.

did you have any regrets in any Zelda games?
Nope the only one was in LA and was not buying a item in the shop then going back to buy another item and getting kill even though I could have gotten the first item by buying it I didn't want to wast money.

Torpoleon
8th July 2009, 12:49 AM
PH was the continuation of WW. I swear. Anyways, the Zelda Wii game might be delayed to 2011 because it might use WiiMotion Plus. It is hard to explain. Just check out earthbounding's You Tube videos about the Zelda Wii game. I found out a bunch of things.

Shadow XD001
8th July 2009, 1:28 AM
Yeah, I know. Oshus is the Ocean king so he could have lived for awhile and have been in human form when he got the Sword. Although the shield could be true. If PH takes places on "another world" then how is there Tetra and her crew? My theory is probably true, though.

No, because I played them fairly and didn't cheat.

AlCario
8th July 2009, 3:02 AM
No, because I played them fairly and didn't cheat.

Stealing from shops in LA is actually legit, just pick up the item and make a run for it. (I assume that's what you're referring to when you say you didn't cheat.) I did it once because the bow costs 980 rupees. The only catch is that the shopkeeper kills you everytime you try to buy something else from him.

OK, this is hardly classed as "in-game", but I lost my copy of OoS.

Torpoleon
8th July 2009, 1:41 PM
None, I guess.

New topic:
Do you know how revealing that Zelda Wii painting can be if you think really hard?
Yes! The shield older Link is holding should look a little like TP's Hylian Shield. Also, some parts of that fairy look like the Master Sword so maybe she transforms into the sword! Also, Link is in front of a fire to protect the fairy and earthbounding said, on the left side of the painting, you can probably make out Ganondorf's face, especially the nose and on the right side, he said that you see a Goron.

Shadow XD001
8th July 2009, 6:26 PM
Oh, well, either way, I don't have regrets. Yeah 100 posts!

Yeah, like Torpoleon said. The shield Link has is from TP. I can see a connection between the Master Sword and the other Fairy, who, in fact, is older then in WW.

Torpoleon
8th July 2009, 7:01 PM
The shield that Link has in the painting MIGHT be from TP, but you can see that it looks like the Hylian Shield a little. I wonder if the fairy was the Master Sword in every Zelda game, but at that time, Link did not know how to turn the Master Sword into the fairy, but now he does because I believe that he is older in the Zelda Wii game so now he knows.

Shadow XD001
8th July 2009, 8:00 PM
The shield that Link has in the painting MIGHT be from TP, but you can see that it looks like the Hylian Shield a little. I wonder if the fairy was the Master Sword in every Zelda game, but at that time, Link did not know how to turn the Master Sword into the fairy, but now he does because I believe that he is older in the Zelda Wii game so now he knows.

Fixed mistakes. read over your posts next time, or else you get a strike.

Some important news:
I saw Torpoleon on the computer and he was on something called Zeldapedia. I'm guessing it's like Bulbapedia, but for Zelda. I'll put a link on the first page.

ShinyVaati
8th July 2009, 9:24 PM
"Master Sword" Can I join? Zelda is my favorite video game series next to Pokemon.

When I first got the Gamecube it was during the period where you could get the Zelda: Collector's Edition disk that has The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and a Wind Waker demo. Needless to say, this stuff got me hooked.
The first one I tried was Ocarina of Time.

The Wind Waker. I personally think this game is perfection, or at least close to it. The story, the music, the graphics, the worlds... I never get tired of this game. I don't know what it is, but it just has something that the other games lack.

Torpoleon
8th July 2009, 9:38 PM
To bro: OK! I FIXED IT! God, you shouldn't be talking when it comes to mistakes on the computer with typing. You do that! Anyways, yeah about Zeldapedia. I am on it right now.
To ShinyVaati!: I am not a co owner or the owner, but you look good enough to join. You'll have to wait for bro to accept you though.

Shadow XD001
8th July 2009, 10:48 PM
ShinyVaati, you are accepted! Also, bro, you don't have to tell people they look good enough to join, but need my approval. Pm or VM that. At least I see my mistakes and correct them!

I remember seeing something about ST. You know, I video about it. It showed Link on the train, and it also showed him bowing in front of Princess Zelda in conductor clothes? So...I think for the beginning of ST, you are Zelda's Train Conductor.

ShinyVaati
8th July 2009, 11:00 PM
Yay, thanks! ^^

In Spirit Tracks I think Link will be some kind of messenger for Zelda or the Royal Family. He also only seems to have the conductor's outfit on at certain times on the train, perhaps only in the beggining of the game.

I really like the Hookshot. It's a lot of fun to use and it helps get you to out of reach places.
I also like the Rocs Cape just because it lets you jump whenever you want. Too bad it isn't a whole lot of games.

Shadow XD001
8th July 2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant about Link being Zelda's Train Conductor. He's probably a messenger, like ShinyVaati said, for Zelda and Royal Family and sends messages to different places by train......in the beginning. Then, he gets the usual green hero's clothes and the fun really begins.....(lol)

Torpoleon
9th July 2009, 12:40 AM
Well, we will just have to wait and see. Zeldapedia said that ST's US Release Date is Dec. 1, 2009. That seems like something to look forward too. There appears to be a new item as well.(Probably more) It looks awesome! Another item looks just like a boomerang. I like how you use the Phantom thing to fight bad guys, sort of like a distraction, if you will.

ShinyVaati
9th July 2009, 7:47 PM
That date is more than likely fake. Anything that says the first of the month is usually just a place holder until a real date is revealed.
The Whip item looks really neat. So does the Whirlwind (then fan item). Sounds cool that you have to blow into the mic to make it work.

I was looking at the Zelda Wii poster yesterday and noticed something... All of the rocks around Link and the mystery character look like heads. Anyone else notice this or thinks it might be important?

Shadow XD001
9th July 2009, 7:50 PM
I'm gonna check it out right now. Also, I will check on zeldapedia the release date for ST. (like Bulbapedia, they are 100% legit..for Zelda) Wow, I a lot of people are seeing interesting stuff in just one picture about the new Zelda game. I also saw the "Legend of Zelda" insignia was in silver and it hasn't be like that since the first legend of Zelda. (almost 25 years ago)

Any thoughts?

ShinyVaati
9th July 2009, 7:57 PM
Didn't they say it was coming out this year? (Or at least they were trying to?) I'm looking forward to Spirit Tracks and I hope it doesn't take much longer to come out. There hasn't been a new Zelda for two years now.

I wouldn't think the color of the logo means anything about the game. But it is different than the normal Red.

Shadow XD001
9th July 2009, 8:00 PM
Spirit Tracks is coming out the first if December of this year. I just saw this very, very interesting Youtube video. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7ldhKsW5E&feature=related

It is very interesting. The Zelda game after ST is coming out next year. Definentley.

Torpoleon
9th July 2009, 8:35 PM
To Shiny Vaati: the release date might be real. That is Late 09. I couldn't really see any heads in the poster, but a You Tube did. He said on the left, it could look like Ganondorf, and on the right, it could look like a Goron. At least someone on this forum besides my brother actually believes me. Thank you.
To bro: Yeah. The Master Sword was backwards, the way the guy put it. The handle is where her feet are. The handle and the fairy's stockings look the same.

Zero-Wolf
9th July 2009, 9:45 PM
Snowpeak Ruins(TP), it's pretty hard-ish to figure what I need to do. ;_;

Shadow XD001
10th July 2009, 7:30 PM
Guys, I just thought I would say that ShinyVaati is one of the co-owners. Tabby Catty hasn't been active since June 20th, so on July 20th, she won't be co-owner. ShinyVaati will be helping me out in reject/accepting people and giving out strikes where needed.

Also, don't forget to make Fan Art or ask in one of the Fan Art shops, and if you do, give credit so I could put it on the first post and say credits to who every made the banner/user bar etc.

ShinyVaati
10th July 2009, 11:38 PM
Wo-ho! I'm a co-owner now. ^^ I'll try to be as active as possible. :]

Water Temple, Great Bay Temple, Tower of The Gods, Lakebed Temple... Any dungeon that deals with water manipulation or water-based puzzles is bound to be annoying.
Ice-themed dungeons (Ice Palace, Snowpeak Ruins) can also be very hard because of the hazards.

Shadow XD001
11th July 2009, 1:15 AM
Yeah. In Lake bed temple, I had the Boss key, but I didn't have the Water up to the Boss's Door. So, I jumped down and landed at the bosses door. (I saw someone at lake Bed temple on Youtube who almost did this) I was sooo RELIEVED! But when Torpoleon was at lake Bed, he did it the right way! Ah well.

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 3:40 AM
I remember the first time I played through Twilight Princess. When I was in the Lakebed Temple it literally took me half an hour just to find the compass! And I was using a strategy guide. >.> I also remember having a hard time figuring out how to get where in the center room. It can get pretty confusing.
The mini-boss also gave me trouble.

I found Snowpeak Ruins very hard. The ice makes it very hazardous, and both the Mini-boss and the second stage of the boss battle were a little tough for me.

Nothing will never be as bad as OoT's Water Temple though. I found out there's actually a glitch that can prevent you from completing the temple and thus the game.

AlCario
11th July 2009, 4:48 AM
Snowpeak Ruins was a pain. I remember I ran out of bombs halfway through and I had to leave (hadn't seen Oocoo in the kitchen) warp to kakariko, buy bombs, warp back, slide down the hill, go through the dungeon again and finally got that cannon working. However, that was more likely due to my lack of organisation than the dungeons difficulty. Still, it was my favourite dungeon in TP by far. But I never want to see one of those sliding-ice-things (no idea what they're called) again.

rosso1111
11th July 2009, 1:18 PM
Can I join this club?

Master Sword!

I think it was my brother who first got me into playing Zelda, either that or one of my friends. My first Zelda game was Wind Waker, and I still haven't completed it yet(it got broken)

My favourite Zelda game is either Wind Waker, because it was funny and it got me started on the series, or Twilight Princess, because it was, and still is, an incredible game to play

Current Topic: What is the most annoying dungeon in the Zelda series?

I would have to say Lakebed Temple or Snowpeak Ruins. Lakebed Temple because I got lost on 3 seperate occasions, and the Snowpeak Temple because it took me absolutely ages to figure out the ice block puzzle.

Torpoleon
11th July 2009, 1:29 PM
To ShinyVaati: Congrats on being co owner! Anyways, I never found Snowpeak Ruins too hard. There was not THAT much fighting as there would be in one like the horrible Lakebed temple. The boss was easy too.
To bro: But, I still beat the game before you, with about 50 hours. You are at the Palace of Twilight and have over 50 hours already.

Shadow XD001
11th July 2009, 3:09 PM
You are accepted, rosso1111! Be active and have a great time here. Bro, must of the stuff I had to figure out on my own, while I helped with a lot of stuff. That's why.

I'm almost done with TP and PH, and with WW I'm up to the Tower of Gods. I'll definitely finish TP before ST's release, and probably PH, and maybe even WW. On the third file for TP, I'm gonna start over and do the glitch were you can keep the Wooden Sword. (it works!!)

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 3:48 PM
I thought Snowpeak Ruins was hard because of all the ice hazards. I would keep getting frozen and lose tons of health at a time. It was also a pain to navigate through until you can get the Ball and Chain.

I've been re-playing Ocarina of Time and Minish Cap. In OoT I'm up to the Water Temple... *shivers*. It's been a while since I played this game so, ugh I don't want to think about it.
In Minish Cap I got the Peagusus Boots so it's off to the Fortress of Winds.

I'm also playing Oracle of Ages for the first time. I've played Seasons before so time to play the other.

Shadow XD001
11th July 2009, 3:52 PM
What's the difference between Oracle of Seasons and Ages? Also what's the different between Ocarina of Time and the Master Quest version? Is the master Quest hard?

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 4:11 PM
Ages and Seasons are two entirely different games. They take place in different worlds (Ages in Labyranna, Seasons in Holodrum and Suborasa). The plots are different as well. Ages focuses on Nayru and Seasons focuses on Din. Ages is also more centered around puzzles and Season is more fighting centered. The only thing that links the two games is that they can be linked together through the use of a cable or special unlockable passwords. Having a "linked game", as it's called, unlocks secrets in the two games. (Like items that can't be obtained otherwise and the true final boss).

Yes, Master Quest simply is a harder version of OoT. The plot, dungeon layouts, and bosses are the same but items in the dungeon are put into different places and puzzles are harder and must be solved in a different manner than in the original. (If you solve the same way, if possible, it can sometimes lead to traps). Stronger Enemies appear earlier in the game than they did before. Like, Iron Knuckles (the strongest non-boss enemy) originally appeared in the Spirit Temple (the second-to-last dungeon) but in Master Quest they start appearing in the Fire Temple (which is about half way through game.)
I actually own a copy of Master Quest and it wasn't easy to find.

Shadow XD001
11th July 2009, 4:13 PM
Oh, cool! Once I get enough Wii Points I'll get OoT over the Wii Shop Channel. I'll also see what other Zelda games they have. I know is once of them and it isn't much Wii points. I believe it is either 500 or 800 Wii points.

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 4:16 PM
I believe the Shop Channel has: The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, A Link To The Past, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask.

I'm certain of the last three. I bought OoT and MM(which are the most expensive) and I've seen ALTTP there. ALTTP was also re-released on the Gameboy Advance.

Torpoleon
11th July 2009, 4:21 PM
To bro: Did you get the second Sol to where it needs to be? That was hard for me. Don't ask how I did it. I barely made it.
To ShinyVaati: Cool. I'll probably get a few games from their when Shadow and IO have more Wii points.
Did everyone know that WW's story at the beginning is from OoT and that WW takes 100 years AFTER OoT. A lot of games in the Zelda series do things like that.

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 4:24 PM
I think it takes more the than 100 years. I'd say a few centuries, I wouldn't quote me on that though.
But I've heard the 100 years thing a lot before. Is that an confirmed statement?

rosso1111
11th July 2009, 5:01 PM
Damn! I really need to get Wii points so that I can get OoT and MM. They're two of the few Zelda games I haven't played yet. How much do they each cost

ShinyVaati
11th July 2009, 5:12 PM
I believe they're a 1000 each. That'll eat up a whole point card.
But it's worth it, they're some of the best games in the series.

Torpoleon
11th July 2009, 5:37 PM
To ShinyVaati: If confirmed, you mean by Miyamoto or someone else that makes Zelda games, then I do not know. It was on Zeldapedia. I don't think taht they would be lieing. But, they did say that the beginning about sealing away Ganondorf Dragmire and what not with the Hero of Time was stuff from OoT. It would make sense for WW to be a sequel to OoT because, The triforce broken to three(Power, Wisdom and Courage). The Triforce of Courage broke into 8 pieces, which we know about in WW. Wow, Power, Wisdom and Courage were used a lot. Even in PH, a game that does not really revolve around the triforce, Master Sword, Zelda, Ganondorf, etc.

Shadow XD001
11th July 2009, 7:02 PM
The Phantom sword as PH's Master Sword. It even looked like it! Anyway, ST is better because it is cooler and the Shield has more meaning then in PH. I recently got the Master sword in WW. Well, half of it because it isn't complete. Now, I'm going to Outset to get somre more Elixir soup (I'll waste what I have left on the way) and get some more and find the cyclone since i have the Bow.

Torpoleon
11th July 2009, 9:27 PM
Oh yeah. How does the shield have more meaning in ST over PH? The Master Sword in WW before it has all the power reminds me of the Wooden Sword you get in TP.

Shadow XD001
12th July 2009, 12:52 AM
Because in PH, it was optionally to have the Shield. In St, in the trailer, it shows Link using the Shield like the Mirror Shield.

Today, Torp and I bought 200 Wii Points and we got MM and OoT. I played Oot and am a Castle Town. I'm gonna get the Hylian Shield before I go to Kakariko. OoT is kind of hard because I'm using a GC controller and not the N64 controller or the Classic Controller. I'm getting used to it, though.

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 1:59 AM
I would hold off on getting the Hylian Shield. After you talk to the guard at Kakariko Village, you can get the shield at half price when you return to the shop.

Also, you have to go to the Lost Woods before assending Death Mountain. You need to learn Saria's Song to complete the area.

I got through the Water Temple with relative ease. (Thank you Official Nintendo Strategy Guide.) I almost died during the boss battle though. Thankgoodness for faries.

Torpoleon
12th July 2009, 2:19 AM
To Bro: Oh.
To ShinyVaati: Do you know how I can get Epona. I'll start my file soon. Shadow tried to get Epona, except he does not know how. I am scared of the Water Temple. How far into the game is it?

Did everyone know that OoT is one of the best selling(probably the best) selling Zelda game, selling 500,000 thousand copies. It even got 1998 game of the year, despite being released in Nov. 1998. That is impressive. I have seen more impressive, with Brawl of course. Anyways, Ganondorf looks ugly in Oot compared to more current games like WW, or TP, for instance.

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 2:25 AM
You can't get Epona until your in the Future Hyrule as adult Link.
When you get to that part, go to Lon Lon Ranch and talk to Ingo to play a horse riding game. Play Epona's Song to make Epona appear. At the end of mini-game, play it again. Once again, make Epona appear. While riding Epona, talk to Ingo and he'll challange you to a horse race. Beat him two times and Epona is yours. (It's impossible to win if your not riding Epona) Jump over the fence to escape the farm.

The Water Temple it a little more then half way through. If you get stuck anywhere in the game, I'd be happy to try and help.

Shadow XD001
12th July 2009, 2:37 AM
Is half price fro the Hylian Shield 80 Ruppees? I spoke to the guy in Kakariko and he was talking about the mask shop and cutting the price in half for the Hylian Shield. Also, am I far from getting Epona?

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 2:41 AM
I belive it's half price. Either that or a twenty ruppees off.

You go to the Future Hyrule and become adult Link after getting the two other Spiritial Stones Zelda told you about. You can get Epona as soon as you reach that part.
The next two dungeons are Dodongo's Cavern and Jabu-Jabu's Belly.

Shadow XD001
12th July 2009, 2:44 AM
Okay. So basically after the Temple of Time I get Epona, right? Anyway 80 Ruppees is how much the Hylian Shield would cost on half price, right? By the way, why are there the Spiritual Stones and not the pearls?

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 2:45 AM
Yep, after the Temple of Time.

80 Rupees is full price. After talking to the Kakariko Guard, it should drop by half or at least 20 Rupees (I forget which.)

Shadow XD001
12th July 2009, 2:59 AM
Oh. I'll check tomorrow, then. I only have 16 Ruppees because I accidentally played that stupid game where you shoot the Ruppees, although I didn't mean to play it. I was just pressing on the b button. I had 36 Ruppees. Man, I can't wait to get Epona! At least i can go far distances faster......I'm logging off now. Bye.

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 4:41 AM
Speaking of Rupees, the game has two wallet upgrades, and you should at least get one.
To get the first, defeat 10 Gold Skulltulas and collect their tokens, then go to the House of Skulltula in Kakariko Village and talk to the man on the left to get the Adult Wallet (space for 200 rupees).
To get the second, defeat 30 Gold Skulltulas and collect their tokens, then go back to the house and talk to the man at the back of the room for the Giant Wallet (space for 500 Rupees).

Other Gold Skulltula Prizes include:
20 Tokens: Stone of Agony (the rumble feature will go off when you are near hidden grottos)
40 Tokens: Bombchus
50 Tokens: Piece of Heart
100 Tokens: Infinite Gold Rupees

Shadow XD001
12th July 2009, 3:00 PM
Cool! So the default wallet only holds 100? I've actually gotten some Gold Skultas. I'll probably get some more Gold Skulltas in Death Mountain. Is there a lot of Skulltas with Gold Skullta things in Death Mountain?

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 5:37 PM
Only one, actually. It's right by the start of the path. After you get the bombs, blast a hole in the wierd looking part of the wall, you'll find a Skulltula inside. Kill it with the Slingshot, and climb the wall to grab the token.
There are a few to get in Dodongo's Cavern, so watch out for them. (One you have to come back for later when your Adult Link if I remember correctly)

Torpoleon
12th July 2009, 6:37 PM
To ShinyVaati: Thanks. Right now, I just got Zelda's letter. Also, I'll be sure to ask for help when I need it. You sure know a lot about OoT. Is the Ganondorf fight hard, in any way or any other boss fight?

ShinyVaati
12th July 2009, 11:08 PM
The Bosses I find hard are:
Big Octo: Jabu-Jabu's Belly Mini-Boss. You have limited amount of space to fight. And it can be hard to get hit it's weak spot. You need to use the Boomerang to stun it, then attack its back.
Phantom Ganon: Forest Temple Boss. The first stage can be hard because you have to fire arrows at Phantom Ganon at just the right moment or you'll get hit by lightning. Second stage just send the energy balls back at him.
Dark Link: Water Temple Mini-Boss. He can copy all of your sword moves and do counter attacks when you target him. Best thing to do is use the Din's Fire when he gets near you or the Megaton Hammer.
Morpha: Water Temple Boss. Can be "so-so" difficulty. It starts out easy enough. Use the Hookshot to grab the boss when it starts to swim through the tentacles and hit it. but watch out when it starts to summon two tentacles. If one grabs you, you'll take A LOT of damage. It's also a long fight.

Also, watch out for:
Barinade: Jabu-Jabu's Belly Boss. Fairly easy fight. But it can be tricky when it starts to use the Bari as a shield. You need to use the Boomerang to stun it.
Volvagia: Fire Temple Boss. It's attacks do a ton of damage. If you can't attack it quick enough, STAY AWAY or you'll get blasted with fire.
Bongo-Bongo: Shadow Temple Boss. Simple fight, but use the Lens of Truth to keep an eye on the boss's main body.

For Ganondorf, the first part is mostly the same as the Phantom Ganon. You knock the energy balls back and forth until he misses. When he does, shoot him with a Light Arrow to stun him then run up and slash him. His attacks do quite a bit of damage so watch out.

Torpoleon
12th July 2009, 11:42 PM
Thanks. I'll be sure to look at this when I battle these mini bosses and bosses. So, it looks like all of the Water Temple is hard, including the mini boss and actual boss.

Shadow XD001
13th July 2009, 1:21 AM
Thanks, ShinyVaati, you've been a great help! People don't forget to advertise this club in your sig and ask for a banner in the Fan art shops! The Dark Link battle seems interesting. i love sword clashes.

I got the Hylian Shield, but Link can't use it! Eh, at least I have it because I wouldn't be able to use the Deku Shield in Death Mountain.

rosso1111
13th July 2009, 1:46 PM
Which Zelda game are you guys talking about? I don't really know because I've not heard of the bosses you're talking about. Whose getting ST and the next Wii Zelda game when they come out?

Torpoleon
13th July 2009, 2:10 PM
We were talking about OoT. I am getting both ST and the new Zelda Wii game, when they come out. Also, there is this thing called Zelda Wiki, which I think is better than Zeldapedia.

Shadow XD001
13th July 2009, 3:27 PM
I'm getting ST and the new Wii Zelda game. (Torp and I will share the one for Wii) Yeah, we were talking about OoT. I am at Dodongono's Cavern and I think I'm almost done. I ran out of stuff for the sling shot and my Kokiri shield got burned.

rosso1111
13th July 2009, 5:27 PM
Why are you and Torp sharing one? Just out of curiousity. I hope to get both of them but knowing my bad luck I probably won't get either of them :(

What time zone is everyone in? I just want to know to guess what time people can be on so I understand if someone isn't online. And it's nice to know about other cultures as well.

I have an idea for a topic that we could use later on. It's

Which Zelda game, out of the ones you have completed, took you the longest to complete?

Shadow XD001
13th July 2009, 5:32 PM
We could use it now, but if you finish a Zelda game after this you can just say it. Torp and I are gonna share the Wii Zelda game because we are (Identical) twin brothers. We will both have our own copy of Spirit Tracks.

Which Zelda game, out of the ones you have completed, took you the longest/ shortest time to complete?
Hm. The Shortest would be my first Phantom Hourglass file and the longest is gonna be Twilight princess. (I'm almost done with it)

I hope it's okay that I added something to your topic.

EDIT: rosso1111, time zones have nothing to do with Zelda. Why don't you ask the members over VM/PM? Also, your post had really nothing to do with the Zelda. The topic was unanswered, so it doesn't count. You and Torp are at your last warning until you get a strike.

Zero-Wolf
13th July 2009, 6:14 PM

WW is the shortest, I played this for 34 hours. It was easy to find the hidden treasures in ocean.

ShinyVaati
13th July 2009, 6:24 PM
@Shadow: I'm pretty sure there's a Deku Scrub in the Cavern somewhere that sells Deku Shields, if you wanted another one.

Shortest? Minish Cap. It only took me five days, and I got it on release day. Mainly because I was playing it non-stop. I started a second file as soon as I beat it the first time.
For the longest it's hard to tell... Might be a tie between Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, and Oracle of Seasons. WW & OoT were my first Zelda games, so naturally I was a newbie at how Zeldas worked. I kept on getting stuck on what to do in both of them. In terms of playtime, OoS didn't take that long, but when I got to beat the seventh dungeon I stopped playing... didn't pick the game up for two years. I started playing it again last month and I finally beat it.

Also, there is this thing called Zelda Wiki, which I think is better than Zeldapedia.

I've been to Zelda Wiki before. In my opinion, Zeldapedia is much better.

Torpoleon
13th July 2009, 7:03 PM
To rosso: Also, we are sharing it because most likely you can have more than one file.
To ShinyVaati: Zeldapedia is more organized. Zelda Wiki seems more reliable for release dates because for ST, Zeldapedia said it was Dec. 1, 2009 with Zelda Wiki saying unannounced. Better with release dates. Zeldapedia seems more organized, though.

Probably TP, for the longest. It took a little bit over 50 hours. For shortest, I'd say PH. I don't know how long it took me to beat that game, but I don't think it was too long.

In TP, how come when the ending credits end, the screen is like frozen when it says "The End"? Oh and in OoT, I am at Dodongo's Cavern. Hopefully, I can beat that place by the end of this day.

ShinyVaati
13th July 2009, 8:03 PM
I find Zelda Wiki to have less information and is full of typos. I only found Zeldapedia a couple of weeks ago though.

The frozen "The End" screen is a recurring theme in the series. It's how Ocarina of Time's and Majora's Mask's credits end as well.

Dodongo's Cavern isn't very long. And the boss is really easy.

Shadow XD001
13th July 2009, 8:04 PM
Zeldapedia is more organized, while Zelda Wiki is more reliable. (it said the released date for Spirit Tracks was TBA) How far am I from battling Dark Link?

ShinyVaati
13th July 2009, 8:05 PM
I will give it that. Nintendo hasn't said anything as to regarding the release date other than they're trying to release it this year.

Torpoleon
13th July 2009, 8:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if ST is released in December, though. That is late 09. I wont bet on it though, because Shigeru does Mario games too. I'll just follow Zeldapedia. Don't be surprised if ST is pushed to the beginning of 010.(Probably February or March at the latest)

ShinyVaati
13th July 2009, 9:32 PM
Nintendo seems to have a habit of pushing back release dates, particually for Zelda games...

Dark Link is the Mini-Boss of the Water Temple. Your in Dodongo's Cavern right? You have three more dungeons and a mini-dungeon to go through before the Water Temple.
Jabu-Jabu's Belly -> Forest Temple-> Fire Temple-> Ice Cavern (Mini-Dungeon)-> Water Temple.
After the Water Temple, there are two more dungeons and two more Mini-Dungeons (one is optional) then Ganon's Castle.

Torpoleon
13th July 2009, 9:52 PM
Yeah. I saw the battle with Dark Link on Zeldapedia. The video was 2 minutes and 19 seconds long. It did not seem TOO hard. Oh and there is something in Zelda that is called Vaati, that where you got your username from for SPPf?

ShinyVaati
13th July 2009, 9:56 PM
I strongly recommened getting the Din's Fire and upgrading your Magic Meter before the Water Temple. This really helps with Dark Link.

Yep, Vaati is the villian of Four Swords, Four Swords Adventure, and The Minish Cap. I think he's really cool.

Torpoleon
14th July 2009, 1:26 AM
Yeah. I need to get the Din's fire first. It is near Hyrule Castle, I heard. I'll make all necessary preparations in due time.

I found out about Vaati from Zeldapedia. I don't have Four Swords, Four Swords Adventure and Minish Cap.

Shadow XD001
14th July 2009, 1:51 AM
I'll get Din's fire first, I'll see some stuff about it on Youtube. The Sword clashing with Dark Link looks pretty cool, and Dark Link doesn't look dark, more like translucent. (or was that Transparent where you can see through them?)

ShinyVaati
14th July 2009, 2:28 AM
Yeah, it's at Hyrule Castle. After you get past the Guard Gate, walk all the way down the path until you see a sign. Behind this is a boulder, blow it up with a bomb and crawl in the hole, you'll end up in a Great Fairy's fountain, she'll give it to you.

You also need the Din's Fire to enter the Shadow Temple and you can only get in it the past while your Young Link. The fountain area dissappears in the future.

Dark Link doesn't look dark, more like translucent. (or was that Transparent where you can see through them?)

The more damage he takes, the darker he gets. You can kinda use this as a makeshift health meter for him. When he get's really dark, he's almost dead.

Shadow XD001
14th July 2009, 2:34 AM
Oh. That would make more sense. Do I even get a Bomb Bag in Oot? If so, when do i get it? Ah yes, the Great Fairies. Very interesting, they now seem to take a really important role in the new Wii Zelda game.

ShinyVaati
14th July 2009, 2:39 AM
Bombs are the main item in Dodongo's Cavern.

There are six total Great faries. 3 give the Spell Items (Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love). The other 3 upgrade certain things (Your Spin Attack, Doubles the Magic Meter, and upgrades your health so you only take half damage).

Sparkleplex
14th July 2009, 5:54 AM
Master Sword!
And this club looks so awesome.
I just started my replay of Majora's Mask, which is my second favorite Zelda game *looks at sig*.
I hope to meet tons of Zelda fans here, and I have a tendency to make LoZ fan art, so I'll post alot.

Torpoleon
14th July 2009, 1:46 PM
Thanks, ShinyVaati. I'll be sure to go there after I beat Dodongo's Cavern. Do I need Farore's Wind and Nayru's Love as well? I'll check on Zeldapedia what they do. I'll go to the three faeries for the other upgrades, for the items.

Shadow XD001
14th July 2009, 2:10 PM
Sparkleplex, you are accepted, nice sig, by the way. Also, I can't wait to see the Fan Art you'll make. yeah, there will definitely be a lot if Zelda fans here.

I'm noticing that I used to not be as addicted to Zelda.......that is until I got Twilight Princess and when thus club was made.

rosso1111
14th July 2009, 3:37 PM
@ShinyVaati - Wasn't Vaati also the enormous dragon who you had to help in the first dungeon of WW? I remember that boss well. It was quite easy, which was helpful.

Torpoleon
14th July 2009, 3:42 PM
The enourmous dragon was Valoo, not Vaati. I could see how you would get mixed up with the two. That boss, Gohma, was easy for as well. All first bosses seem easy.

ShinyVaati
14th July 2009, 6:38 PM
Farore's Wind: Allows you to make Warp Points in a Dungeon. Very helpful for the adult Link dungeons because they can be very long. (Not required)
-Location: Zora's Fountain. Behind Jabu-Jabu there should be a patch of land with several boulders stuck in a wall. The entire wall can be blasted with a bomb. Inside is the Great Fairy with Farore's Wind.
Nayru's Love: Puts a protective shield around Link. You don't take damage, but Link can still flinch and get nocked back by attacks and hazards. (Not Required)
-Location: Desert Collossus. Look for a bombable wall at the start of the area. Bomb it, go inside, and summon the Great Fairy.

I thought Gohma was really hard the first time I played the Wind Waker.

Shadow XD001
14th July 2009, 8:06 PM
I'm at Zora's Domain. Is he Sun Song optional? Anyway, I'm gonna get Farore's Wind since I'm at Zora's. I went to Gerudo and went to the shirt cut (I dived down) and when can I actually go in Gerudo?

ShinyVaati
14th July 2009, 8:53 PM
The Sun Song is optional but it can help later in the game because it can stun ReDeads.

The Gerudo's Valley part isn't until the Spirit Temple section of the game (which is the second to last dungeon.) Though you can do part of it after you get Epona (that allows you to enter the fortress), you can't get to the Spirit Temple until you get the Lens of Truth, the Longshot (a Hookshot upgrade, main item of the Water Temple) and the Hover Boots (main item of the Shadow Temple).

Hakuryuu
15th July 2009, 2:42 AM
Spirit Tracks release date? If you guys trust this, here it is.

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/list.jpg

Zero-Wolf
15th July 2009, 2:54 AM
I'm pretty sure Zelda Spirit Tracks will be coming out by Holiday or Dec.1 2009.

ShinyVaati
15th July 2009, 2:59 AM
Eh, I'm still not sure. I'm waiting for an official release date, although it probably will be around December.

Shadow XD001
15th July 2009, 1:37 PM
Yeah, it might not be official. maybe it could be that day, but it could always change. SSBB is a perfect example. Back on topic, do I have to find the Princess and bring her to the King in Zora's?

ShinyVaati
15th July 2009, 2:44 PM
After talking to King Zora, go down the pathway in his chamber. Talk to the Zora at the end to play a diving mini-game. Win and you get the Silver Scale, this let's you dive deeper into water. Go back down to the bottom of Zora's Domain and look for an underwater passage, dive down and swim into it; you'll end up at Lake Hylia.

At Lake Hylia, swim around until Navi points out something in the water, dive down and grab it. It turns out to be a bottle with a letter in it. Go back to Zora's Domain via the passage way and show it to King Zora.
While your at Lake Hylia, go over to the Scarecrow and teach it a song. (Just make it up, but keep it simple so you can remember it for later or write it down somewhere.)

After showing the letter to King Zora he'll move out of the way and allow you to enter Zora's Fountain. Go back down to the bottom of Zora's Domain and look for a fish, put it in your bottle. Go to Zora's Fountain and release the fish in front of Jabu-Jabu, then you'll be in the next dungeon.

Torpoleon
15th July 2009, 8:19 PM
So Zeldapedia might be right. Some people just need to trust it. I am not talking about anyone here. Just some other member. Dec. 1 will be perfect because it is 11 or so days before the first night of Hanukkah!

I am still in Dodongo's Cavern. I haven't played OoT lately.

ShinyVaati
15th July 2009, 11:54 PM
If you ever get stuck in a dungeon, try going here: http://www.zelda.com/ocarina/dungeons.html

It's the official Ocarina of Time mini-site. They have full dungeon walkthroughs and really good maps.

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 2:18 AM
Cool. Thanks. I am not stuck or anything. I haven;t bothered to play it. One day, recently, I was playing OoT on the Wii and the screen just freezes! I thought I got pretty far, and I doubt I saved too.

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 2:38 AM
that's weird... Never happened to me before.

In OoT, I'm at Ganon's Castle. Nearly at the end now. I'm also playing Link's Awakening.

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 2:55 AM
Yeah. Good luck at Ganon's Castle. Do play any of the old Zelda games on the Virtual Console? For me and Shadow, it is only OoT and MM. The others, WW, TP and PH are played on their regs except WW is played on the Wii.(But is not Virtual Console.)

Sparkleplex
16th July 2009, 3:12 AM
I still have my N64, and I'm currently playing Majora's Mask for like the billionth time. I just finished Ocarina of Time.

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 4:31 AM
I got the Biggoron Sword. Ganondorf falls quickly if you have that.
I only have OoT and MM on the Virtual Console. On Majora's Mask, which is my second favorite Zelda game, I have 100% complete file. The first time I ever did that on any Zelda. ^^
I'm gonna get another Point Card and buy A Link to the Past. I have the GBA version, but I'd like to have the original as well.

After I'm done with OoT, I'm gonna try and do a three heart challenge on the Wind Waker. Time to test my skill on my favorite Zelda game.

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 1:02 PM
I know a good way to beat Ganondorf in WW. First, drink your elixir Soup and then put on Magic Armor. Your Magic meter can't be empty though. Ganondorf's moves wont affect yuo when he hits you if you have the Magic Armor on. The Elixir Soup makes your attacks doubled. That is a good way to take him down. Good luck with the three heart challenge in WW! Maybe I should try that........

rosso1111
16th July 2009, 1:02 PM
@ShinyVaati - I tried that, I got to the final boss. It was very annoying, because I got so god damn close to beating him, then he got really annoyed for some reason and decided to try and assault me

EDIT: Also, apparently the European release is on the 4th of December, and the American one is on the 1st of December. Hopefully, 140 days to go for me :D

Shadow XD001
16th July 2009, 2:10 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna try that website when I play, ShinyVaati. Do I need the Biggoron Sword? I thought you had to use the Master Sword to slay Ganondorf?

NOTICE:
I've been thinking we should get a mascot for our club. This club does almost have 200 posts and we don't have a mascot. The three candidates will be Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. They are in basically ever game. (Ganondorf wasn't in a few, but ah well)

So, you will have a week to decide. Once you vote for someone, you can take the vote off. I will post the standings on the first page. (and the deadline, although you should know when a week ends)

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 3:09 PM
I vote for Link. Who would vote for Ganondorf? The Biggoron Sword is just one of the weapons that can hurt Ganondorf. I think you need the Master Sword to land the final blow on Ganondorf.

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 4:15 PM
It's optional to get the Biggoron Sword, but it's the strongest weapon in the game. The only drawback is that you can't use your shield with it. You get by completing the trading quest, which you can do as you become Adult Link and get Epona.
You can use it for the entire Gandondorf battle, the only part you need to the use the Master Sword is when its time for the final blow. You actually have to use alternate weapons during the final battle because you lose the Master Sword for half of it.

I vote Link.

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 4:32 PM
Yep. The Biggoron Sword is the strongest. I read about it on Zeldapedia. As Young Link, you get a knife thing which was a small portion of the Biggoron Sword. The Ganondorf fight for OoT seems very interesting. All the Ganondorf fight I have done seem interesting actually.

Shadow XD001
16th July 2009, 4:49 PM
ShinyVaati your vote has been cast. The standings are:
Link: 2 votes
Ganondorf: 0 Votes
Princess Zelda: 0 Votes

Bro, you made some mistakes in your post.

So the Kokiri Sword in OoT is a small portion of the Biggoron Sword. I'll get it seeing as you lose the Master Sword for half the fight. (I love when Link loses the Master Sword in Ganon battles)

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 5:27 PM
No, a small knife that you don't need is a small portion of the Biggoron Sword. So far Link is winning. That does not surprise me. I can;t wait to battle Ganondorf in OoT! I'll probably resume playing OoT later today or something like that.

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 5:41 PM
Actually, you can't get the Giant's Knife until your in the Future. Although you can talk to Medigoron (the one who gives it to you) he says the sword won't be done for five years. When your adult Link, you warp seven years into the future, so its ready. But it's really not worth getting. The Giant's Knife is 200 Rupees and breaks after about 7 or 8 hits. >.>

During the last battle, you can use hammer to do damage on Ganon as well.

Torpoleon
16th July 2009, 5:45 PM
Oh, ok. I wasn't going to get Giant's Knife, anyways. If only you could hold the Biggoron Sword with one hand. Eh, it is ok. The Biggoron Sword is pretty much the most powerful weapon in the game, right?

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 5:48 PM
Yep, deals double of the damage of the Master Sword.

In a way, you can use the shield with the Biggoron Sword equipped, but you can only use them one at a time.

Shadow XD001
16th July 2009, 7:31 PM
Yeah, like when you used the defend and you kneel on the ground, right? The Biggoron Sword is the best, because the Master Sword is technically not an item since you have to get it. And do you need the Biggoron Sword? No. Also, what's that red/silver shield you could have?

Yeah! Over 200 posts in less then two months!

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 7:42 PM
Well, what I ment is by one at a time is the you can only use the Shield normally when the sword is sheathed. When the Biggoron Sword is out, Link can't really defend himself at all.

That's the Mirror Shield. It's the item of the Spirit Temple. Well, one the of the two items in the dungeon. The Spirit Temple is interesting because you have to explore it in both the past and the future to complete it.
The Mirror Shield works like it does in the Wind Waker, it reflects beams of light but it can also relfect and absorb cetain magic attacks. This is useful for the Spirit Temple boss. Although it doesn't replace the Hylian Shield, you can switch them at will.

Shadow XD001
16th July 2009, 7:50 PM
Oh. The Mirror Shield was blue in Wind Waker.

It's like when you are Young Link and you have the Hylian Shield. You can't use it but you can use your sword. Also, Link ducks to defend with that shield, which you have to use against the boss in Dodongo's Cavern, correct?

ShinyVaati
16th July 2009, 7:55 PM
You don't have to use it there, actually. You can dodge all of King Dodongo's attacks by just standing on the edge of the battle field next to the lava.

AlCario
18th July 2009, 10:12 AM
Hey, guys. Sorry for inactivity - I've been away for the past week.

Mascot: Link. I mean, he is the main character of the series...

About biggoron's sword: I got it on my first playthrough of Oot and while it is the best sword in the game, the trade sequence takes so long. Also, since I've completed Oot like 60 times now, I find it more of a challenge if I use the master Sword and get Biggoron's sword just for completion. I kind of feel sorry for Medigoron. He took seven whole years to make a useless sword that breaks really easily. Why doesn't he just do something else with his life?

Shadow XD001
18th July 2009, 1:00 PM
ALCario you ,mean the big Knife that took 7 years. Yeah, I'm not gonna use that. Does anyone know how old Link is as a kid in OoT and as an adult in OoT?

ALCario, you vote has been cast. The standings are:
Link: 3 votes
Princess Zelda: 0 votes
Ganondorf: 0 votes

AlCario
18th July 2009, 1:06 PM
I don't think there is any set age for Link, but since people still call him "kid" when he is grown up he is probably still in his teens, like 18 or something. Therefore, as a kid he is 11, which is what I always thought.

Shadow XD001
18th July 2009, 1:12 PM
Yeah. The only Zelda games that are "alike" and take place in the same "world" are WWW and OoT. That's because in WW when they talk about the Hero of Time, they're talking about the Link from OoT.

Also, the whole "Hyrule Underwater" was from OoT, if you didn't know.

AlCario
18th July 2009, 1:36 PM
What do you mean by "alike"? Because OoT and MM are very alike in terms of Gameplay, and the fact that they use the same Link. Of course, they aren't in the same world (OoT is set in Hyrule while MM takes place in the parallel world of Termina). Same thing with ALttP and LA - Same Link, different worlds.

I guess we have a five part story here - OoT-->MM-->WW-->PH-->ST

Shadow XD001
18th July 2009, 1:47 PM
Yeah. WW is like the aftermath of OoT. Yes, it is a different world, but because of what happened in OoT, that was in WW. Then, PH was the sequel to WW. (same Link) So some games have the same Link. I don't think ST has the same Link from PH, but we'll see.

AlCario
18th July 2009, 2:00 PM
I think that the link in ST is the same one as in WW/PH. It stands to reason. All over the net stuff goes around like "first time a Zelda game (WW) has had two direct sequels". Since ST is apparently a direct sequel to PH, the events in ST happen straight after PH, ergo, same Link. But, as you say, we will see.

Shadow XD001
18th July 2009, 2:03 PM
Yeah. It could be a few years after Link has beaten Bellum. There is something in it that looks like a Phantom. Then, let's say Zelda gets captured and Link embarks on another adventure to save her? Could be possible.

AlCario
18th July 2009, 2:25 PM
Sounds pretty generic to me. But hey, that kind of plot formula hasn't failed Nintendo yet. Who knows what the future has to hold?

Shadow XD001
18th July 2009, 2:29 PM
Yeah. Anythings possible. I also saw this picture about Link in ST on his train fighting a boss/min boss. I wonder how the train would work. (just ram them over)

Torpoleon
18th July 2009, 2:42 PM
In WW, in the room where you get the Master Sword at Hyrule Castle, there are 6 stained Glass windows representing the 6 sages of OoT. WW took place 100 years after OoT and the story at the beginning is from OoT.

ShinyVaati
18th July 2009, 5:04 PM
Spirit Tracks is confirmed to be a 100 years after the events of Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass.

Likely, the game takes place in the new Hyrule that WW Link and Tetra were searching for and eventually found.

Speaking of Spirit Tracks, I reserved my copy of it at Gamestop yesterday! ^^ I didn't plan to, but I was wearing a Zelda shirt and the girl at the desk said if I had reserved ST yet. I said no, and she asked if I wanted to. I said yes, of course. :]

Yeah. The only Zelda games that are "alike" and take place in the same "world" are WWW and OoT. That's because in WW when they talk about the Hero of Time, they're talking about the Link from OoT.

Also, the whole "Hyrule Underwater" was from OoT, if you didn't know.

Actually, the Hyrule in TP is the same Hyrule that's in OoT. But TP is unrelated to WW because it's in a different timeline.

Shadow XD001
19th July 2009, 2:39 PM
ShinyVaati, did you ask the girl at the counter when will come out? If they're doing reservations now, then it should come out soon. Or they just like to do it early.

I don't see a resemblance in the OoT and TP Hyrules. Is probably because there is a huge difference in graphics?

ShinyVaati
19th July 2009, 4:26 PM
No, but your right about that. I'm now asumming the December release date.

To notice the similarities, you have to play the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess. Hyrule is flipped around in the Wii version, so that isn't the way the world was originally intended to be viewed.
In the Gamecube version, nearly everyplace in Hyrule is in the same place as they were in OoT. Kakariko Village, Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, The Castle Town, Hyrule Castle, The Desert. Its all were it should be. It is no doubt the same Hyrule.

The only thing that makes this even a tiny bit off is the location of the Temple of Time in TP. If Hyrule was left mainly untouched between the times of OoT and TP, then it would located further north, around the Castle Town.
Some explanations for this are that the Temple of Time might not be in the Sacred Grove, you may just be teleported there when you go through the door. Another one is that, over time Hyrule Castle needed to move north. And over time, the rest of the kingdom did as well.

Torpoleon
19th July 2009, 4:58 PM
Guys, I just thought of something! We know how that in WW, when Link took out the Master Sword, it had no power and Gaondorf got his power back, right? So, why didn't he just get the Master Sword from Hyrule Castle before Link? Or, to make it easier, when Link went to Ganondorf in the Forsaken Fortress with a powerless Master Sword, how come Ganondorf never stole it? Oh and does it seem obvious that both Ganondorf and Zelda will be in the new Zelda Wii game. Ganondorf can, hopefully, be in Spirit Tracks as well.

ShinyVaati
19th July 2009, 6:59 PM
With or without its power, the Master Sword is a blade that, as Rauru said in OoT, "evil ones may never touch." He can't take it for himself.

Eh, I want a new villian in Spirit Tracks, too much Ganondorf is a bad thing. That'd be nearly three games in a row with him as the main villian. And was mentioned in Phantom Hourglass.
But he will undoubtly be in Zelda Wii.

Torpoleon
19th July 2009, 7:04 PM
Well, the Master Sword was powerless at that time. I don't see harm in him taking it and hiding it somewhere. I haven't seen Rauru in OoT, but I think I know who he is......(don't spoil it, please, for Shadow's sake). There could be an new villain in ST, like the previous DS game. I wonder who though. We pretty much know nothing about ST, except things like the train, but other than that, there is not much and it could be about 5 months until it is released, unless if it is delated to around Jan. 2010, or Feb. 2010.

ShinyVaati
19th July 2009, 7:06 PM
Bellum was.... blah. He could of been a cool villain, but they didn't expand upon him at all. You get an explanation of who he is, but then that's it till the end of the game. At least the fight is cool.

They really haven't said much about SP. Even at E3 all there was was just a Trailer. I don't even think they talked about it.

Torpoleon
19th July 2009, 7:09 PM
I do like the fight. Him and all the other PH bosses were never really that hard. I mean really, Eox and Blaaz are good examples. Hopefully ST will be better. It does look insanely fun.

ShinyVaati
19th July 2009, 7:13 PM
Blaaz... Hard to even call that a boss.
I actually thought Eox was fairly difficult, probably the hardest boss in the game for me. The good thing about PH's Bosses was that they were new and unique. Even the ones that were like bosses from other games (The Cubus Sisters, Dodogoron) had twists to them.

Shadow XD001
19th July 2009, 7:38 PM
I think ST will have a whole new villain. If there is another Zelda DS game it would probably continue the trend of a new villain that looses to something related to the Master Sword. The creators have probably been focusing more on the Zelda Wii Game and Mario. they also make Mario games as well) I still believe ST will be released in Late 09. It would be a pretty good Hanukkah present depending on the release date.

Anyway, there will probably be the Phantom Sword in ST because I saw screen shots for it and it said "Link battling something familiar to a Phantom" or something like that. Maybe there will be something like Phantoms and the sword will be named differently, but have the same concept as the Master sword.

Torpoleon
19th July 2009, 8:15 PM
To ShinyVaati: I found Eox somewhat easy. You are right. The bosses were unique at least.

I just don't know what new villain there would be in ST. Probably something relating to the title. A spirit monster?

ShinyVaati
19th July 2009, 8:32 PM
The Phantom is your partner in the dungeons though, I don't think they'd make it an enemy.

Spirit Tracks would be a nice Christmas present for me. Though I have it reserved now so it really wouldn't be a present... ah well, a treat for it to come out in December. I'd have more time to play it.

Something I find interesting is the Japanese title for the game: Whistle of The Earth. It still has the train reference but it sounds different than something like "Spirit Tracks". Whatever those may be.

Torpoleon
19th July 2009, 9:25 PM
Yeah. I know that I am going to enjoy Spirit Tracks more than Phantom Hourglass. Spirit Racks would be a nice Hanukkah present for me. If Dec. 1 is true, then it would be like 11 or 10 days till the first night of Hannukkah. Eh, I'll just use my money. Yeah, about the titles. Also, in ST, there is Hyrule Castle so this could be the land Tetra and Link were searching for and found it with this time period being long after WW, and PH too.

ShinyVaati
20th July 2009, 1:38 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It's the new Hyrule.

The Japanese title makes me think that for at least part of the game, Link might be just traveling around Hyrule, charting unknown areas for Zelda.
In his travels, he awakens an anicient evil being, who becomes the villain.

This is just something I thought up in litereally a few seconds. Probably not gonna happen.

AlCario
20th July 2009, 9:41 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It's the new Hyrule.

The Japanese title makes me think that for at least part of the game, Link might be just traveling around Hyrule, charting unknown areas for Zelda.
In his travels, he awakens an anicient evil being, who becomes the villain.

This is just something I thought up in litereally a few seconds. Probably not gonna happen.

It could. Right now, anything's possible. I'm with you that there is some new villain that awakens from the earth or something. Perharps something similar to Bellum. At this point in time, all we have to go on is the trailer. I would say that the Train in ST would replace the boat in PH as the main method of transportation. Hopefully they've taken out that ****ing temple that you had to keep going back to. If Nintendo had not put the temple of the ocean king in PH, it would be a much better game IMO.

Shadow XD001
20th July 2009, 1:42 PM
In ST it seems like the transportation is train. The only other ones we've seen are horse (my favorite), boat, and foot. The next thing you know he'll be driving a car. Also, in ST, maybe Link gets the hero's Clothes, but when he's on the train, he changes into Train Conductor clothes.

ShinyVaati
20th July 2009, 3:26 PM
they've taken out that ****ing temple that you had to keep going back to. If Nintendo had not put the temple of the ocean king in PH, it would be a much better game IMO

The Temple wasn't that bad. What brought it down was that you had to keep solving the same puzzles over and over again. (Thankgoodness for the those portals.)

In ST it seems like the transportation is train. The only other ones we've seen are horse (my favorite), boat, and foot. The next thing you know he'll be driving a car.

They wouldn't go THAT far.

AlCario
21st July 2009, 9:23 AM
Yeah, Link driving a car just isn't zelda. I mean, it would need to be a really modern zelda for that to happen, with ganandorf making weapons of mass destruction instead of dominating hyrule the traditional way - not gonna happen. Nintendo just want to attract fans by making a new method of transportation other than the usual boat, horse (my favourite as well) and foot. The whole reason for the train is to make ST unique in some way, and not just a clone of PH.

ShinyVaati
21st July 2009, 3:55 PM
Really, the only Zelda game that has shown advances in technology is Majora's Mask, and even there its rather small. But, Termina seems far more advanced than Hyrule.
The Clock Town itself seems 19th century-ish. The Great Bay Temple really looks a factory of sorts. And the Gerudo Pirates have motor boats.

Twilight Princess also shows some technology. Mainly with Gorons and their mining equipment.

Shadow XD001
21st July 2009, 6:29 PM
I was kidding. ^_^; They probably won't do cars, although there has been a lot of real-world transportation. Tomorrow the Mascot Competition ends! Link is winning by 3 votes and Ganondorf and Zelda both have 0.

Torpoleon
21st July 2009, 6:44 PM
PH also had more advanced boats. Linebeck's ship and the other ones like Jolene's did not need sails and were powered by motors. Unlike ones like WW, which needed a sail. Ironically, PH is a continuation to WW.

ShinyVaati
21st July 2009, 11:18 PM
Didn't Jolene's boat still have a sail though? I forget...
I also wonder how Beedle's boat moves, it doesn't have a sail or look like it has a motor.

Shadow XD001
21st July 2009, 11:25 PM
We will never know about Beetle....... Yep, Jolene's boat had a sail.
Maybe on Beete's boat he has something inside like a motor, but you don't see it when you enter? That could be a possibility.

ShinyVaati
21st July 2009, 11:31 PM
All I see on the boat is a large horn. It probably has a rudder or something that Beddle can control from the inside.

Did you know you can attack Beddle's ship in the Wind Waker by firing bombs at it? Its really fun.

rosso1111
21st July 2009, 11:42 PM
Last time I checked, the point of the Zelda games wasn't to query how Beedle's ship moves without a motor. I don't why it's so important but fair enough.

@Shiny Vaati - I liked firing at Beedle's ship in WW. It was a great way to pass the time. I think you can do it in PH, but it's harder because you have to hit it with a cannon, and his ship is quite small, making it fairly hard.

For the Mascot competition, I vote for Zelda. Last time I checked, the games were called the legend of Zelda

ShinyVaati
21st July 2009, 11:48 PM
Just saying, it seems to move by its own.

Sometimes I would go through all 99 bombs just blasting away at the ship. Go into Beedle's shop, buy more bombs, and blast it somemore.

Still, when I think of the Zelda series the first thing that comes to mind is our Green-garbed hero. Heck, Zelda's lucky to show up more than three times per game.

Shadow XD001
21st July 2009, 11:53 PM
rosso1111, your vote has been cast. Finally someone who didn't vote for Link lol Anyway, now the standings for the mascot competition are Link 3 votes, Zelda 1 vote, and Ganondorf none. when I get back to Wind Waker (whic won't be for a while, same with Twilight princess) I'll do that.

Zelda Games I'm playing (n order of doing them):
Ocarina of Time: Main Focus
Twilight Princess: Almost done, must finish OoT
Wind Waker: After TP
Majoras Mask: After WW
Spirit Tracks: Should be up to it by now
Phantom Hourglass: May just finish after ST

ShinyVaati
22nd July 2009, 12:04 AM
I've been doing a 3 Heart Challange in Twilight Princess. So far I've only died twice. Once in Goron Mines because of the lava, and once on the field due to both wearing the Zora Tunic and getting hit by a Bulbin's Fire Arrow.

I also almost died fighting Lord Bulbo outside of Arbiter's Grounds. If you only have three hearts one swing from his axe and your dead. Luckily I had a fairy.
And Stallord is pretty annoying with only three hearts. >.>

Torpoleon
22nd July 2009, 12:31 AM
Aren't you also doing a three heart challenge in WW? Three heart challenges must be hard! Good luck! I know that you can win in them! In the field, what does wearing the Zora Tunic have to do with you getting killed by the Fire Arrows? Eh, just wondering.

ShinyVaati
22nd July 2009, 12:53 AM
I decided to do TP first, I've been wanting to replay it for a while.

While wearing the Zora Tunic, you are far more susceptible to fire and ice. You take a lot more damage from fire/ice attacks and may outright die from hazards. (Like lava)

AlCario
22nd July 2009, 7:44 AM
Three heart challenge, eh? Sounds difficult. I might do it on my TP after I finish it. It'll certainly add to the replay value.

Anyway, right now I'm playing OoT master quest. For the first time ever, I died in the Deku Tree. Those baby gohmas get really difficult and I wasn't prepared.

Shadow XD001
22nd July 2009, 2:06 PM
The Mascot competition is OVER! Link is the winner! I'll update the first page soon about it. Three heart Challenges are hard, especially on the hard bosses.